时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate sg-1… | |
[00:03] | The replicators, | Replicators他们对Goa’uld发动了全面进攻 |
[00:05] | they’ve launched an all-out attack on the Goa’uld. | |
[00:08] | If the Goa’uld can’t find a way to stop them, | 如果Goa’uld无法找到办法阻止它们 |
[00:09] | the replicators will easily overrun our galaxy in a matter of weeks. | Replicators在几周内将轻松攻陷我们银河系 |
[00:13] | Daniel! | |
[00:15] | Unfortunately… To get what I need… | 不幸的是,要想获得我们所需要的 |
[00:18] | We’re going to have to dig a little deeper. | 我们得更深层地研究一下 |
[00:20] | [TEAL’C]: We must, once and for all, | 我们必须,一次性彻底摧毁Goa’uld作为神的形象 |
[00:22] | destroy the Goa’uld’s image as gods… Forever. | 永远 |
[00:23] | How? | 怎么做? |
[00:25] | By capturing the temple at dakara. | 占领Dakara的庙宇 |
[00:27] | There’s a way to defeat the replicators | 我的记忆里隐藏着对抗Replicators的方法,对吧? |
[00:28] | hidden somewhere within my memories, isn’t there? | |
[00:30] | You need only to open your mind to it. | 你只需要打开你的思维 |
[00:32] | A force of rebel Jaffa | 反叛Jaffa的军队已经控制了Dakara的庙宇 |
[00:34] | have managed to take control of the temple at dakara. | |
[00:36] | Have the fleet disengage their battle with the replicators. | 舰队已经脱离与Replicators的战斗了吗? |
[00:40] | Take it back at all costs. | 无论任何代价,给我撤回来 |
[00:42] | [REPLICATOR CARTER]: The ruins of an ancient monument | 一颗现在叫做Dakara的星球上的 |
[00:44] | on a planet now called dakara… | 一个Ancient纪念碑的遗迹 |
[00:46] | Within it is the one weapon in this galaxy | 里面有这个星系唯一可以消灭我的武器 |
[00:48] | capable of destroying me. | |
[00:55] | [CARTER]: A device capable of destroying all life in the galaxy? | 一个可以消灭全银河系所有生命的装置 |
[00:59] | That’s what he said. | 他就是那么说的 |
[01:02] | Ba’al said he was serving Anubis? | Ba’al说他为Anubis服务? |
[01:04] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[01:06] | You know those Goa’uld and their egos. | 你明白这些Goa’uld和他们的自私自利 |
[01:08] | He would never admit to being subservient. | 他将永远不会容忍屈于人下 |
[01:10] | No. | 不,他说他在等待时机 |
[01:12] | He said he was biding his time, learning what he could from Anubis. | 想从Anubis那里学点东西 |
[01:15] | Probably looking for a way to kill him. | 可能是想找到杀死他的办法 |
[01:17] | Well, we have no idea how this ancient device works | 我们也不知道如何让这个Ancient装置工作起来 |
[01:19] | or what the effects will be, | 或者它会产生什么样的效果 |
[01:21] | but since Anubis has no real corporeal form, | 但是自从Anubis成为非肉体的形式 |
[01:23] | it’s likely he would survive it. | 他将非常容易幸存下来 |
[01:26] | He’d have no one left to rule. | 那就没有人留下来给他指挥了 |
[01:27] | For now. | 从目前来看 |
[01:28] | I mean, time may not even be an issue for someone like him. | 时间对他那样的人来说不是问题 |
[01:31] | He could essentially start over, | 他可以开始从本质上 |
[01:32] | repopulate the galaxy to his own specifications. | 以他自己的规范重新安排全星系的人口 |
[01:35] | That’s a little ambitious. | 挺雄心勃勃的嘛 |
[01:36] | Well, he has at least some knowledge of the ancients. | 他至少有点Ancient的知识 |
[01:39] | I wouldn’t put it past him. Yeah. | 我可能没法超过他 |
[01:43] | Well, let me sit here and state the obvious… | 那让我们坐下来说出显然的一点 |
[01:46] | We can’t let something like this get into his hands. | 我们绝对不能让类似这样的东西落入他的手里 |
[01:48] | Or the replicator’s hands, for that matter. | 或者Replicator的手里,同样原因 |
[01:50] | How much time do we have before ba’al’s fleet reaches dakara? | 在Ba’al的舰队到达Daraka前 我们还有多少时间? |
[01:54] | [SIGHS] Why? | 为什么? |
[01:56] | Ba’al didn’t say exactly where the device was, did he? | Ba’al没说那个装置具体在哪里,是吧? |
[01:59] | No, he said it was hidden. | 不,他说那是个装置被隐藏起来了 |
[02:01] | Well, chances are it’s in the ruins, | 那么,有机会,它在遗迹里 |
[02:02] | but we can’t be sure. | 但是我们也不确定 |
[02:04] | I mean, short of blowing up the entire planet, | 即使能确保炸掉整个星球 |
[02:06] | we can’t be 100% positive we’ve destroyed it, | 我们也无法100%肯定能把它毁掉 |
[02:08] | and if it’s protected by a shield, | 而且如果它有保护罩 |
[02:10] | even our biggest naquadah-enhanced nuke might not do it. | 即使我们最大的Naquadah核弹也不能保证炸掉它 |
[02:13] | Fact is, to be sure we’ve destroyed the weapon, | 事实是,为确保我们能够毁掉那个武器 |
[02:16] | we have to find it first. | 我们得先找到它 |
[02:19] | Go. | 走 |
[02:35] | [♪♪] | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:38] | We’ve found no evidence of a weapon. | 我们还没找到有关该武器的迹象 |
[03:44] | Thanks, guys. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢大家了,我们会在这里找到的 |
[03:47] | But this structure was definitely built by the ancients. | 这里的建筑毫无疑问是Ancient建造的 |
[03:51] | As evidenced by the script on this wall. | 比如墙上的文字很明显 |
[03:54] | Until I saw this monument with my own eyes, | 直到我亲眼见到这个纪念碑之前 |
[03:56] | I did not know that dakara was a home of the ancients. | 我都无法相信这里曾经是Ancient的一个家园 |
[03:59] | The ancient repository of knowledge we found on p3x 439 | 我们在P2X-439上发现的Ancient数据库 |
[04:02] | was hidden in a large monument like this. | 就隐藏在一个类似这样的大纪念碑里 |
[04:04] | Maybe this writing will help us | 这些字迹可能回帮到我们 |
[04:05] | uncover the location of the weapon. | 揭示出该武器的位置 |
[04:08] | I was able to recognize the language. | 我可以看懂这种语言 |
[04:11] | Deciphering it, however, is another matter. | 然而要是翻译它,就是另一回事了 |
[04:13] | I brought Daniel’s notebooks. | 我把Daniel的笔记带来了 |
[04:19] | [SELMAK]: This dialect looks very old. | 这种方言看起来年代久远 |
[04:22] | It may take some time. | 看来我得花上点时间 |
[04:23] | I will leave you to it. | 那你搞定它吧 |
[04:37] | We will be vastly outnumbered by ba’al’s forces. | 我们的数量远远小于Ba’al的军队 |
[04:40] | I refuse to consider a strategy | 我拒绝需要故意牺牲jaffa生命的战略 |
[04:43] | that demands the deliberate sacrifice of Jaffa lives. | |
[04:46] | What, then, do you advocate? | 那你还想怎么样?只会祈祷吗? |
[04:48] | Prayer, perhaps? | |
[04:49] | Jaffa! Jaffa… | |
[04:51] | We are here to consider the battle with our enemy. | 我们来这里讨论与敌人的战争 |
[04:54] | Not battle each other. | 而不是内讧 |
[04:59] | Ba’al’s forces approach at a rate of speed | Ba’al的军队稳定在一个速度前进 |
[05:01] | far slower than they are capable. | 比他们能够飞行的速度慢很多 |
[05:03] | Indeed, it seems he does wish to give us time | 没错,看起来他想要多给我们 |
[05:05] | to find and destroy the weapon. | 一些时间来毁掉那个武器 |
[05:07] | Why not just destroy it himself? | 他为什么不自己干呢? |
[05:09] | Ba’al is in a difficult position. | Ba’al与我们立场不同 |
[05:12] | With so many witnesses, | 在更多人的见证下,更容易告诉Aunbis |
[05:13] | it is far easier to tell Anubis that the weapon was destroyed | 那个武器被毁掉了 |
[05:16] | before he was able to reclaim dakara. | 在他能够收复Dakara之前 |
[05:18] | How, then, will he explain his languid pace? | 然后他怎么解释这种低速航行呢? |
[05:20] | Regardless… | 无所谓,他只是犹豫时间长点 |
[05:22] | He will only hesitate so long. | |
[05:24] | Five hatak. | 五艘Ha’tak,八架Al-Kesh,十个中队的滑翔机 |
[05:26] | Eight alkesh. | |
[05:27] | 10 squadrons of gliders. | |
[05:30] | That is all we have. | 我们的全部力量了 |
[05:32] | Empty the bays. | 清理港口 |
[05:34] | Deploy the gliders to the far side of the planet. | 消灭飞往星球远端的滑翔机 |
[05:37] | Take two hatak and all the alkesh, | 利用两艘Ha’tak和所有的Al’kesh埋伏在月亮的另一面 |
[05:40] | and position them on the other side of the moon. | |
[05:41] | Divide our forces? | 分兵作战? |
[05:44] | Precisely. | 就是这样! |
[05:46] | All of our hardship… The suffering… | 我们为事业所付出的全部艰辛、痛苦与牺牲 |
[05:50] | The sacrifices we have made for our cause will end today, one way or another. | 都将在今天结束,无论如何 |
[05:57] | This battle will decide the fate of all Jaffa. | 这场战争将决定全体Jaffa的命运 |
[06:10] | This is madness. | 这很愚蠢 |
[06:12] | So, too, at one time | 那过分了,只一次 |
[06:14] | was the very thought of our freedom. | 就想让我们获得彻底自由 |
[06:24] | So now what? You done? | 那么现在怎么做?我们搞定了? |
[06:27] | You got what you wanted. | 你拿到你想要的了吗? |
[06:29] | I don’t suppose you want to just drop me off at the nearest Stargate? | 你不是考虑把我扔在最靠近这里的星门吗? |
[06:33] | It is true. | 没错,我已经找到可以威胁到我和我同胞们的 |
[06:35] | I learned the location of the weapon that could be a threat to me and my brethren, | 武器的位置了 |
[06:40] | but I also saw the extent of knowledge | 但我同样也发现你潜意识所包含的广博知识 |
[06:42] | your subconscious mind contains. | |
[06:49] | You have no idea, do you? | 你不明白,对吧? |
[06:52] | No. | 不,不,我不明白 |
[06:54] | No, I don’t. | |
[06:55] | You’ve tried accessing it, | 你想要进入但是却总是无法达到它那里,是吧? |
[06:57] | but it’s always just out of reach, isn’t it? | |
[07:01] | I could help you. | 我可以帮助你,我们可以一起打开Ancient知识之锁 |
[07:03] | We could unlock the knowledge of the ancients, the secrets of the universe… Together. | 宇宙的秘密 |
[07:11] | I have to admit, it does sound interesting. | 我真应该同意,听起来很有趣 |
[07:17] | On the other hand, you’re an evil killing machine. | 另一方面,你是一个邪恶的杀人机器 |
[07:20] | So, no. Pass. No. | 所以我必须说不!我会过关的 |
[07:31] | Don’t do this. | 别那么干 |
[07:35] | You had the power. | 你拥有力量 |
[07:37] | You were about to strike, but she stopped you. | 你正要开始进攻,但她阻止了你 |
[07:41] | No, I don’t believe you. | 不,我不会相信你的 |
[07:43] | You can make me see whatever you want. That’s just a trick. | 你可以让我了解无论你想要什么,这是个圈套 |
[07:46] | You know it’s true. | 你明白这是真的 |
[07:50] | Destroying the weapon that can destroy me is one thing… | 毁掉那个可以杀死我的武器,是一回事 |
[07:53] | A good thing for me, but there is more. | 对我来说是件好事,而还有更多的 |
[07:58] | There is a way to kill Anubis in your mind, | 在你脑海里有个能够杀死Anubis的方法 |
[08:02] | and so much more. | 真有那么多呢 |
[08:06] | I am not done, Daniel Jackson. | 我还没完呢,Daniel |
[08:09] | Jackson! Far from it. | |
[08:11] | In fact, we have only just begun. | 还差很远 事实上,我们才刚刚开始 |
[08:21] | “Midday, the darkness is high in the sky?” | “正午,黑暗笼罩着天空” |
[08:24] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[08:27] | [SELMAK]: That is what it says. | 它上面就那么说的 |
[08:29] | It doesn’t make much sense. | 没什么意义呀 |
[08:31] | [JACOB]: Yeah, well, neither does | 是的,两个都没意义 |
[08:34] | “the wind blows on the pillow,” or “three days to the chicken,” | “风在枕头上吹”,或者“去小鸡路上的三天” |
[08:40] | but that’s what these phrases apparently translate into. | 但这些词组正翻译成这样子 |
[08:44] | Are you saying this whole wall of writing is nonsense? | 你是说整个墙上的字迹都没有意义? |
[08:47] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我也不知道我在说什么 |
[08:49] | Is it possible you made a mistake? | 有没有可能你犯了个错误? |
[08:51] | [SELMAK]: Would you care to try? | 那你来试试? |
[08:56] | The text is quite difficult, | 这个文字还真难 |
[08:58] | and if there is an organizing principle | 而如果Jackson博士的笔记里有语法法则的话 |
[08:59] | to Dr. Jackson’s notes, I have yet to discover it. | 我已经找到答案了 |
[09:04] | Yeah. He certainly has his own system. | 是呀,他肯定有他自己的一套语言系统 |
[09:06] | Colonel Carter. | Carter上校 |
[09:08] | Go ahead, Teal’c. | Teal’c,请讲 |
[09:10] | Have you had any success with the translation? | 你的翻译有进展吗? |
[09:14] | We’re making… Some progress. | 我们有了……一点进展 |
[09:18] | I am afraid you do not have much more time. | 我恐怕你没有那么时间了 |
[09:20] | Our long-range scanners have detected ba’al’s fleet. | 我们的远距离探测器已经发现了Ba’al的舰队 |
[09:24] | He will be here within the hour. | 他将于一小时以内达到这里 |
[09:27] | Understood. | 收到! |
[09:35] | It would be much easier on both of us | 如果你不反抗 |
[09:37] | if you did not resist. | 对我们双方都会容易些 |
[09:39] | Why, why, why? | 为什么……为什么……为什么,你知道 |
[09:41] | Why, in the whole wide world of all things rational and sane would I help you? | 为什么所有的事情都合理并相同,我能帮你吗? |
[09:45] | Because deep down, you also want the knowledge I seek. | 因为深层原因,你同样想要我要寻找的知识 |
[09:49] | Yes, but the problem is anything I learn I won’t be able to much use, | 是,但问题是,我所学到的一切 |
[09:51] | because right after I’m done, you’re going to kill me. | 我也没法使用 因为我一但完成,你就要杀掉我了 |
[09:54] | What if I promised not to? | 那我保证不杀你呢? |
[09:56] | Yeah. | |
[09:59] | Do you really think I am that different from Samantha Carter? | 你真以为我与Samantha Carter有任何不同吗? |
[10:02] | In that you’re a replicator bent on galactic domination | 你是个Replicator |
[10:05] | at the expense of all other living things… | 系统通过毁灭全部生命来进行星系统治…… |
[10:08] | Her thoughts, her memories, | 她的思想,她的记忆,她的情感 |
[10:10] | even her emotions, they are not meaningless to me. | 对我来说并非毫无意义 |
[10:16] | I do not wish to harm you… | 我不想伤害你或者毁灭地球 |
[10:17] | Or destroy earth, for that matter. | 正因为这个原因 |
[10:20] | I could have done that already if I so desired. | 我可能已经这么干了,如果我想这么做的话 |
[10:24] | You’re saying you’ll leave earth untouched? | 你是说你不会去招惹地球? |
[10:27] | I promise you that, | 我向你保证,连同你的性命也一样 |
[10:29] | and your life. | |
[10:35] | Nope, nope, not going to help you, | 不,不,不会帮你的! |
[10:38] | but obviously, I can’t do anything to stop you, so… | 但是很明显我无法阻止你 |
[10:41] | Give it your best shot. | 所以你尽情去干吧 |
[10:49] | What if it’s a code? | 如果那是个代码呢? |
[10:53] | Something that can only be deciphered | 仅仅用来被某人解密才能明白的语言 |
[10:55] | by someone who understands the language. | |
[11:00] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗? |
[11:04] | You’re holding it upside down. | 你弄颠倒了 |
[11:05] | I know, I just noticed… | 我知道,我刚注意到 |
[11:07] | Upside down, these symbols look like another word I’ve seen before. | 颠倒这些看起来像我曾经见过的其他文字 |
[11:15] | Right-side up, it’s “darkness.” | 正过来,是“黑暗” |
[11:17] | Turn it around, and… It translates into “sun.” | 你转一下,它就可以翻译成“太阳” |
[11:23] | “Midday, the sun is high in the sky.” | “正午,太阳高挂在天空” |
[11:25] | That makes a lot more sense. | 这看起来有意义多了 |
[11:26] | [JACOB]: Yeah, but so what? | 是的,但是那又怎么样? |
[11:29] | That’s not what the wall says. | 那还不是墙上要说的 |
[12:09] | Now it does. | 现在就是了 |
[12:11] | It can’t be that simple. | 不可能那么简单 |
[12:13] | Just turn all five circles upside down? | 只是都正反转五圈? |
[12:15] | No, I agree. | 不,我同意 |
[12:17] | It has to be some sort of combination lock. | 一定是某种密码锁 |
[12:20] | We just need to figure out which circles to turn. | 我们只需要找出要转哪圈 |
[12:26] | Your pathetic trickery will only delay your inevitable defeat. | 你这个可怜的骗局 只能延迟你们不可避免的失败 |
[12:30] | There is no trickery at hand. | 这可不是骗局 |
[12:33] | We know that, inevitably, your goal | 我们知道你们的目的是解决掉所有的自由Jaffa |
[12:35] | is to eradicate all free Jaffa. | |
[12:38] | We have sent the bulk of our fleet to safety | 我们已经把多数舰队送往安全的地方了 |
[12:40] | to survive to fight another day. | 幸存下来,择日再战 |
[12:42] | Surrender now, or be destroyed. | 立刻投降,否则将被消灭! |
[12:45] | Defeat those who remain, | 消灭那些顽固抵抗者 |
[12:47] | and you’ll be forced to destroy the weapon on dakara yourself. | 你们会被迫亲手毁灭那件武器的 |
[12:50] | Then you must face Anubis. | 那之后你就要面对Anubis |
[12:55] | His fleet appears to be holding position. | 他的舰队似乎保持原来位置 |
[12:59] | For the moment. | 此刻 |
[13:07] | [RUMBLING] | |
[13:12] | Let’s hope that’s not a bad sign. | 希望那不是件坏事. |
[13:39] | Nice going, Sam. | 干的好,Sam! |
[14:03] | We’re in business. | 有情况 |
[14:10] | It’s definitely of ancient design, sir. | 这无疑是一个Ancient设计,长官 |
[14:12] | Think our bomb will do the trick? | 我们的炸弹能骗过他们吗? |
[14:14] | We’ll soon see. Give us 10 minutes. | 马上就有结果,给我10分钟,Carter终止通话 |
[14:16] | Carter out. | |
[14:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | Sam… | |
[14:45] | You might want to hold off on that for a minute. | 可能连一分钟也没有了 |
[14:50] | If I’m reading this screen right… | 如果我对屏幕解读正确的话, |
[14:54] | The weapon uses an energy wave | 目前这个武器使用的能量波 |
[14:56] | to reduce all matter to its basic molecular elements. | 能将任何物体还原为基本分子元素 |
[15:00] | It’s not strong enough | 但不足以分解整个星球 |
[15:01] | to disintegrate an entire planet, | |
[15:04] | but it will wash away everything on a planet’s surface, | 但是它可以把星球表面的任何物体清理干净 |
[15:08] | and anything in the surrounding space. | 包括周围的一切物体 |
[15:10] | That sounds bad. | 听起来很糟糕 |
[15:12] | I know, | 我明白 |
[15:13] | but it also sounds like it does it much the same way | 但是它似乎同样可以完成 |
[15:15] | your disruptor technology works on the replicators, | 你那个分离器解决Replicators的工作 |
[15:19] | by separating the individual components. | 通过隔离个体成分 |
[15:22] | They are both ancient design, | 它们都是Ancient设计 |
[15:24] | and general O’Neill did use ancient knowledge to build the disruptor. | O’Neill将军曾经利用 Ancient知识建造了分离器 |
[15:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:29] | Do you think this weapon can be modified | 你认为这个武器可以改造成 |
[15:31] | to work only on the replicators? | 只对Replicators起作用吗? |
[15:33] | I don’t know, but I’d hate to blow it up | 不清楚 |
[15:36] | before I was 100% sure it couldn’t. | 我讨厌在我100%肯定它做不到之前 就把它给炸毁 |
[15:41] | Teal’c, do you read? | Teal’c,能听到吗? |
[15:43] | Proceed, colonel Carter. | 请讲,Carter上校 |
[15:45] | Look, um… | 瞧,我爸爸和Selmak认为这件武器可能 |
[15:46] | My dad and selmak think this weapon may hold the key to defeating the replicators, | 含有消灭Replicators的关键要素 |
[15:50] | and we’ll need some time to find out. | 而我们需要一些时间来研究 |
[15:52] | Just let us know when things get bad, | 情况变糟的话赶快通知我们 |
[15:54] | and we’ll blow it and get out. | 这样我们将炸掉它并离开这里 |
[15:56] | Understood. | 收到 |
[15:57] | Carter out. | Carter结束通话 |
[16:02] | Ba’al’s fleet just began moving into attack position. | Ba’al的舰队已经开始进入攻击位置 |
[16:06] | It appears things are about to get… | 事情看起来开始变……糟了 |
[16:10] | Bad. | |
[16:16] | I’m not getting anything. | 我没什么进展 |
[16:21] | This may not be possible, you know. | 这并非没可能,你看我的 |
[16:23] | Come on, Sam, it can’t be any harder than blowing up a sun. | 少来了,Sam! 它不可能比炸掉一颗太阳更困难了! |
[16:27] | You know, you blow up one sun, | 你明白,一旦你炸掉一个太阳, |
[16:29] | and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water. | 而突然每个人都希望你能在水面上行走 |
[16:36] | There you go. | 搞定 |
[16:39] | Well, next up, parting the red sea. | 下一步,分离红色的数据 |
[16:53] | Shields are down 50%. | 保护罩50%失效 |
[16:57] | We cannot take much more. | 我们不能经受更多攻击了 |
[17:01] | Signal the other hatak. | 发信号给其它Hat’ak |
[17:02] | Begin retreating, sublight engines only, | 开始撤退 |
[17:05] | full power. | 只使用亚光速引擎,全速 |
[17:13] | The rebels are fleeing, my lord. | 叛徒们正在逃跑,我的领主 |
[17:16] | The planet is ours. | 这颗星球是我们的了 |
[17:17] | They expect us to follow | 他们期望我们跟上 |
[17:19] | so that they may draw the fleet into battle on two fronts. | 这样他们就可以让我们的舰队两线作战 |
[17:23] | Signal the fleet to pursue the sholva. | 发信号给全舰队,追赶Sho’lva(叛徒) |
[17:25] | My lord? | 我的领主? |
[17:27] | Dakara can wait. | Dakara可能等待 |
[17:29] | No battle strategy can save them now. | 现在已经没有战略可以拯救他们了 |
[17:31] | We will crush them | 我们将碾碎他们 |
[17:33] | and then take the temple. | 然后占领那个庙宇 |
[17:35] | Yes, my lord. | 遵命,我的领主 |
[17:38] | I’m pretty sure this output | 我非常确定这个输出结论是 |
[17:39] | is giving us the frequency spectrum | 为我们提供了能量波的波形谱 |
[17:41] | of the wave the weapon uses to disintegrate matter. | 用来分离物质的武器 |
[17:44] | That’s nothing like the spectrum analysis | 那跟Replicator分离器的波谱分析不同 |
[17:45] | of the replicator disruptor wave. Here, look. | 注意这里! |
[17:48] | Yeah, I know, | 是的,我注意到了 |
[17:50] | but all we have to do is alter the settings on the weapon console | 但是我们所要做的是通过武器控制台 来改变设置 |
[17:52] | so that the output wave matches that of the disruptor technology. | 这样输出能量波就能与分离器吻合 |
[17:56] | All we have to do? | 我们所要做的? |
[17:58] | Yeah, the device can be set | 没错!可以通过改变这些面板的高度 |
[18:00] | by varying the height of these panels. Hmm… | 来完成对这个装置的设置 |
[18:12] | Well, I can run a program | 那我可以运行一个程序 |
[18:13] | to compare the difference between the two waves. | 来比较两个能量波不同 |
[18:15] | It should let us know if we’re even going in the right direction. | 这会让我们了解我们是否 正在进行着正确的方向 |
[18:17] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[18:19] | You know, even if we can make this work, | 你明白,即使我能使用它 |
[18:21] | the replicators were quickly able to adapt themselves | Replicators可以很快使它们自己适应这种频率 |
[18:23] | to the frequency modulation Thor made to the original disruptor wave. | 并调制Thor最先制造的分离器能量波 |
[18:27] | What are you saying? | 你说什么意思? |
[18:28] | We realized the only way to eliminate the replicators | 我们认识到唯一可以消灭Replicators的办法 |
[18:31] | and not allow them time to develop an immunity | 而不让他们有时间发展免疫性 |
[18:33] | was to somehow hit them all at the same time. | 就是一次性对它们全体进行某种程度的打击 |
[18:36] | Everywhere in the galaxy? | 银河系各处同时打击? |
[18:37] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们怎么能做到呀? |
[18:39] | The weapon translates through the Stargate. | 该武器可以通过星门进行攻击 |
[18:41] | Do you think Anubis was planning to use the weapon | 你认为Anubis是计划使用 |
[18:43] | to attack one planet at a time? | 该武器一次攻击一颗星球? |
[18:45] | So dial multiple gates simultaneously? | 那么多重星门拨号,同时地 |
[18:48] | Not multiple gates, all of them. | 不是多重星门 全部星门 |
[18:52] | Every Stargate in the galaxy at one time? | 银河系中的每一个星门,同时? |
[18:55] | Do you know how many gates there are in the whole galaxy? | 你知道全银河系有多少星门吗? |
[18:59] | A lot. | 很多 |
[19:04] | [SELMAK]: I have no idea how to alter a Stargate to perform such a function. | 我也不知道,如何调整星门 来进行这样一种功能 |
[19:10] | I don’t know of anyone who can. | 我不知道还有谁能做到 |
[19:13] | I think I know someone. | 我认为我想到了一个人 |
[19:17] | Are you certain, colonel Carter? | 你确定吗,Carter上校? |
[19:18] | I don’t think we have a choice, Teal’c. | 我认为我们没有选择,Teal’c |
[19:20] | I mean, this could be the best chance we’ll ever get. | 我的意思是, 这可能是我们能够得到的最佳机会了 |
[19:27] | Understood. | 收到 |
[19:31] | Opening a channel. | 开启一个通信频道 |
[19:33] | [COMM CHANNEL BEEPS OPEN] | |
[19:35] | No doubt you have decided to surrender. | 不用怀疑,你们已经决定投降了 |
[19:38] | A wise decision, given that you face imminent defeat. | 一个明智的决定,顽抗到底将面对灭亡 |
[19:40] | We have no intention of surrendering. | 我们没有想要投降的打算 |
[19:43] | I merely wish to inform you | 我只想告诉你 |
[19:44] | that we have found the ancient weapon on dakara. | 我们已经发现了Dakara上的Ancient武器 |
[19:48] | Do you intend to destroy it? | 你打算毁掉它吗? |
[19:50] | That would be foolish. | 那很愚蠢 |
[19:53] | We have learned that the ancient weapon may be the means | 我们发现这个Ancient武器或许能够消灭Replicators |
[19:55] | to destroy the replicators once and for all. | 一次性全部消灭 |
[20:08] | It’s incredible, yet you still resist me. | 难以置信 你还在拒绝我 |
[20:13] | Do you not care? Are you not amazed by what you are seeing? | 你不担心吗? 你对你所见不感到吃惊吗? |
[20:15] | I don’t understand it. | 我不理解 |
[20:18] | It’s more than any human can begin to comprehend. | 这比人类能够开始理解和认知的多多了 |
[20:21] | I am not human. | 我不是人类 |
[20:22] | Oh, believe me, I know. | 喔,相信我,我明白 |
[20:25] | There must be a limit to how much your mind can process, | 你的思考过程一定是有限制的 |
[20:27] | how much information you can store. | 你能储存多少信息? |
[20:28] | I am sharing what I learn with my brethren. | 我与我的同胞们分享知识 |
[20:32] | The extent of knowledge we can absorb | 我们吸引的知识范围 |
[20:34] | is only limited by our numbers. | 只受到我们的数量限制 |
[20:37] | As we speak, | 就在我们说话期间 |
[20:38] | those numbers are growing faster than you can imagine. | 这些数量还在增长,比你能想象的快很多 |
[20:52] | This chamber must be well-shielded. | 这个房间一定是受到防护罩保护 |
[20:55] | I could not find it using my ship’s sensors. | 我无法利用我战舰的感应器找到这里 |
[20:58] | Look, I assume Teal’c told you the plan. | 瞧,我认为Teal’c把计划告诉你了? |
[21:01] | What makes you think you can modify this weapon to defeat the replicators? | 什么使你认为你能够将这个武器 调整为可以消灭Replicators的呢? |
[21:05] | We’re already on our way to doing that. | 我们已经开始那么干了 |
[21:08] | We need to get this weapon’s wave output | 我们需要 |
[21:11] | to match our modified replicator disruptor wave | 让这个武器的输出波段与我们的Replicator |
[21:13] | to within a margin of .76%. | 分离器波段一致误差保持在0.76%以内 |
[21:16] | How did you develop this replicator disruptor technology | 你们原来是怎么设计出这个Replicator分离器的? |
[21:19] | in the first place? | |
[21:21] | General O’Neill built it | O’Neill将军建造的 |
[21:22] | using ancient knowledge and an asgard computer. | 使用Ancient知识和一台Asgard计算机 |
[21:25] | O’Neill? | |
[21:27] | The mere thought of that makes me sick. | 光想到他的名字就让我恶心 |
[21:31] | Look, if we can do this | 你瞧 如果我们能做到 |
[21:34] | and somehow hit the replicators all at the same time, | 而且同时对全部Replicators进行打击 |
[21:37] | we think it will work, | 我们认为它能起作用 |
[21:38] | but we need your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[21:40] | You want me to reprogram a Stargate | 你们想要我重新给星门编程 |
[21:43] | to dial every gate in the galaxy simultaneously. | 同时向银河系全部星门拨号 |
[21:45] | I know you used the gate’s automatic update program | 我了解你用过星门的自动升级程序 |
[21:48] | to disseminate a dialing program virus to the entire gate network. | 来向整个网络传播一个拨号病毒程序 |
[21:51] | With a virus you initially planted in my Stargate. | 那个病毒,正是你最初传给我控制的星门 |
[21:56] | No one’s trying to deny that we’re mortal enemies here. | 在这里,没有人会否认 我们是敌对双方 |
[21:59] | Can you do it or not? | 到底能做不能做? |
[22:02] | I cannot believe I am even considering | 我无法相信我曾经考虑 |
[22:03] | cooperating with a female of the tauri | 与一位Tau’ri(地球)的女性合作 |
[22:07] | and a tok’ra. | 还有一个Tok’ra! |
[22:09] | [SELMAK]: This was not my idea, believe me. | 这可不是我的主意 相信我 |
[22:14] | I’ll instruct my troops to land. | 我会派我的部队登陆 |
[22:16] | No way. | 不行!你只要派一个Jaffa下来 |
[22:17] | You send one Jaffa down here, and the deal’s off. | 我们的交易就结束了! |
[22:20] | I cannot do what you ask | 我无法做到你所要求的 |
[22:21] | by means of a hologram transmission. | 仅仅通过全息图传输 |
[22:23] | Sure you can. | 当然你能做到,就告诉我怎么做就行 |
[22:24] | Just tell me what to do. | |
[22:29] | Unscheduled off-world activation. | 临时外星活动! |
[22:32] | Is that Carter? No, sir. | 是Carter吗? 不是,长官 |
[22:33] | We’re picking up a radio signal. | 我们接收到无线电信号 |
[22:35] | Put it on speaker. [STATIC ON RADIO] | 用音箱播出来 |
[22:41] | Sergeant? I don’t know, sir. | 军士? 我也不明白,长官 |
[22:46] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[22:48] | I’m not sure, sir. | 我不确定,长官,无法进入系统 |
[22:50] | I can’t access the system. | |
[22:52] | It looks like somebody’s hacked | 看起来像某人远程攻击了我们的计算机 |
[22:53] | into the computer remotely. | |
[22:55] | Shut it down. | 关上! |
[22:56] | I can’t, sir. I’m locked out. | 做不到,长官,我被锁在外面! |
[22:59] | Damn. | 见鬼! |
[23:02] | This is general O’Neill. | 我是O’Neill将军 |
[23:06] | Sir! | 长官! |
[23:20] | Evacuate the gateroom! | 疏散星门室!从那出来! |
[23:21] | Get out of there! | |
[23:30] | Close the blast doors. | 关闭防爆门 |
[23:38] | Initiate base lock-down. | 启动基地一级警戒 |
[23:41] | Emergency evacuation of all personnel | 所有人员通过备用门紧急撤离 |
[23:43] | through alternate routes. | |
[23:45] | Self-destruct protocol on my order. | 自毁程序,按我的命令! |
[23:48] | Let’s go, Walter. Get out of here. | 我们走吧,Walter!离开这里! |
[23:58] | [SHOUTING ORDERS] | |
[24:05] | Oh, man… Sir! | 喔,天呀! |
[24:08] | We’re cut off from the self-destruct. | 长官,我们与自毁装置之间的通道被切断 |
[24:10] | They were too fast. | 他们太快了 |
[24:12] | Even if we can fight through them now, | 即使我们现在能够与他们作战 |
[24:13] | there’s a good chance they’ve already disabled the activation mechanism. | 很有可能他们已经破坏了启动设备 |
[24:16] | Those bugs cannot get out of this mountain. | 这些虫子绝不能走出这座山 |
[24:19] | It’s only a matter of time | 只需要一会儿时间他们就能 |
[24:20] | before they gain control of the base systems | 控制基地系统并消化掉安全门 |
[24:21] | and override the security doors. | 好吧!让我们确定每个人离开这里 |
[24:23] | All right, let’s make sure everybody’s out of here, and then we’ll toss a little nuke down the silo. | 然后我们向竖井投放核弹 |
[24:27] | You think that’ll stop them? | 你认为那能阻止它们吗? |
[24:29] | It should slow them down. | 应该能延缓一下 |
[24:39] | Can’t handle it, can you? | 你也控制不了,是吧? |
[24:41] | I can. | 我能 |
[24:43] | I just need time to process, | 我只是需要一点时间来进行 |
[24:45] | share it with the others. | 与其他人共享 |
[24:47] | Like the universe, it’s infinite. | 好比宇宙是无限的 |
[24:49] | It’s not just knowledge and information, | 这不仅仅是知识和信息 |
[24:51] | it’s understanding on a level that you will never reach. | 这是一个你们永远无法达到的领悟层次 |
[24:55] | Why do you think that? | 为什么你那样认为? |
[24:57] | Because you’re a machine. | 因为你是一部机器 |
[24:58] | So are you, just of weaker construction. | 你也是 |
[25:02] | And that’s where you’re wrong. | 只是更弱小的构造 而这就是你错的地方 |
[25:05] | We’ll see. | 我们会看到的 |
[25:09] | [WALTER]: General Hammond says | Hammond将军说总统已经授权部署 |
[25:10] | the president has authorized deployment of a 10-kiloton nuclear bomb on your command, sir. | 一枚一万吨当量核弹听你调遣,长官 |
[25:15] | An emergency state of alert has been issued, | 紧急警告声明已经公布 |
[25:17] | and a 200-square-mile radius around Cheyenne mountain is currently being evacuated. | Cheyenne山周围200平方英里范围内正在进行疏散 |
[25:21] | A transport helicopter is waiting on the surface | 一架运输直升机正在表面待命 |
[25:23] | for you and the remaining personnel. | 等待您和剩余人员 |
[25:27] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢,Walter |
[25:31] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[25:32] | We have a problem, sir. | 我们遇到个问题,长官 |
[25:33] | Six sgc personnel are trapped on level 8. | 六名SGC人员被截断在第8层 |
[25:36] | They’re cut off from the emergency escape hatch. | 他们与紧急逃离舱口之间的路线被切断 |
[25:38] | Siler | Siler? Siler. |
[25:42] | Oh, siler. | 喔,Siler,我们走 |
[25:44] | Let’s go. | |
[25:54] | You lied to me. | 你撒谎! |
[25:55] | What? | 什么? 你保证你不会伤害地球 Replicators正在渗透SGC,现在! |
[25:56] | You promised you’d leave earth alone. | 你保证你不会伤害地球 |
[25:58] | There’s replicators infiltrating the sgc right now. | Replicators正在渗透SGC,现在! |
[26:01] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[26:06] | While I was in your mind, you were inside mine. | 当我在你脑海里的时候,你也在我脑海里 |
[26:09] | Took a while to figure out. | 花点时间研究吧 |
[26:10] | Fortunately, you were too distracted to notice. | 幸运的是,你太烦躁而没有注意到 |
[26:12] | Some of the ancient knowledge really helped, too. Thank you. | 部分Ancient知识真的也很有帮助,谢谢你 |
[26:15] | You tricked me. You tricked me first. | 你欺骗我 你先欺骗我的! |
[26:18] | You should never have told me. | 你绝对不应该告诉我 |
[26:20] | Too late. | 太迟了,对于你来说 |
[26:21] | For you, that is. | 想跑?对不起! |
[26:26] | Trying to leave? Sorry. A little more time in Danny’s world. | 在Daniel的幻想世界里多待一会吧 |
[26:30] | My brethren will not stop. | 我的同胞们不会停止 |
[26:33] | You cannot control them. | 你不能控制它们 |
[26:35] | Not yet, but I’m learning. | 现在还不能,但我正在学习 |
[26:50] | We rigged the dhd to dial automatically | 当武器准备就绪的时候 |
[26:51] | on signal when the weapon’s ready. | 我们装备DHD自动拨出信号 |
[26:53] | I think it should work. | 我认为它能有效果的 |
[26:55] | Of course it will work. | 当然会有效的 |
[26:57] | How dare you doubt me? | 你竟敢怀疑我? |
[27:00] | What’s he still doing here? | 他还在这里做什么? |
[27:02] | I can’t exactly ask him to leave. | 不是我跟他说走,他就会走的 |
[27:04] | How’s it going on your end? | 你这边怎么样了? |
[27:06] | I’m getting closer. | 已经接近了 |
[27:08] | This one. | 这个! |
[27:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[27:14] | I am a god. | 我是神! |
[27:16] | Gods are all-knowing. | 神是无所不知的! |
[27:20] | Selmak can’t work like this. | Selmak不会这么干的 |
[27:23] | Neither can I. | 我也不会 |
[27:25] | Just try it. | 就试一下吧 |
[27:44] | Lucky guess. | 点儿正! |
[28:06] | Siler, are you in there? Yes, sir. | Siler,你在那里吗? 是的,长官 |
[28:09] | We’re going to get you out. | 我们会救你出来的 |
[28:11] | Step away from the blast door. | 离防爆门远点 |
[28:12] | Yes, sir! | 遵命,长官! |
[28:14] | Let’s get this table over. | 把这个桌子翻过来 |
[28:21] | Use two of those things. | 用两个! |
[28:23] | Sir? | 长官? |
[28:25] | It’s a “blast door.” | 这是个防爆门! |
[28:37] | Hang on, siler. | 站稳了,Siler |
[28:45] | Fire in the hole. | 爆炸了! |
[28:47] | Down! | 卧倒! |
[28:59] | Whoa. | |
[29:02] | Siler? | 谢谢,长官! |
[29:04] | Thank you, sir. | |
[29:06] | I expect to be put in your will. | 我希望你写遗嘱了 |
[29:08] | Already in it, sir. | 已经在里面写了,长官 |
[29:10] | Okay, that’s weird. | Ok,这很……怪异! |
[29:12] | [REPLICATORS WHIRRING] | |
[29:24] | Oh, crap. | 啊,见鬼! |
[29:41] | Sensors are picking up multiple ships exiting hyperspace. | 探测器发现从超空间行驶出多艘战舰 |
[29:54] | They are firing on ba’al’s forces. | 他们正在向Baal的军队开火 |
[30:01] | It is the replicators. | 是Replicators |
[30:05] | Now this one. | 现在,这个 |
[30:15] | That one took us in the wrong direction. | 那个让我们走错路 |
[30:17] | All-knowing, huh? | 无所不知,啊? |
[30:22] | What’s the matter? | 怎么样? |
[30:23] | My ships are under attack. | 我的战舰遭到攻击! |
[30:25] | A massive replicator-controlled fleet | 大量Replicator控制的舰队正在向这颗星球靠近 |
[30:26] | is encroaching on the planet. | |
[30:40] | Running low on ammo, sir! | 火力不足,长官! |
[30:41] | Fall back! | 后撤! |
[30:51] | Instruct all of our vessels to target the replicator ships. | 命令所有战舰对准Replicator战舰 |
[30:55] | Are we not better off letting them destroy each other? | 让他们互相残杀不好吗? |
[30:57] | If the replicators should prevail | 如果让Replicators获胜并控制Dakara的武器 |
[30:58] | and gain control of the weapon on dakara, all that we have fought for is lost. | 我们为之所战的一切都毫无意义了 |
[31:08] | [WALTER]: General, 15 minutes to safe detonation conditions. | 将军,离爆炸还有15分钟的安全时间 |
[31:11] | Yeah, you know, Walter? | 是,你知道,Walter, |
[31:13] | Right now we’re having a slightly difficult time getting out of here. | 我们现在想离开这里有点小困难 |
[31:17] | Relay this to general Hammond… | 报告给Hammond将军 |
[31:21] | The second he can pull the trigger on that nuke, | 一到应该起爆的那一颗,就起爆 |
[31:23] | do it. Do you read? | 听到了吗? |
[31:25] | Yes, sir. | 遵命,长官 |
[31:27] | And have that chopper that’s waiting for us | 并且让那个等我们的直升机现在离开 |
[31:29] | leave now. | 是,长官 |
[31:30] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[31:31] | Sir? | 长官? |
[31:34] | You see those bugs going to that hatch? | 你看到这些虫子走进舱口了吧? |
[31:38] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官,你认为 |
[31:39] | Think getting out of the base is their primary goal? | 从基地冲出去,才是它们的首要目的? |
[31:41] | It’s a fairly safe bet. | 这是个非常可靠的猜测 |
[31:43] | They’re going to the surface. | 它们正在向地表跑去 |
[31:45] | Leaving the only other way out of here accessible. | 这可能是唯一可以理解的 |
[31:48] | And here. | 这里 |
[31:56] | 1.32. We’re almost there. | 1.32,我们快搞定了 |
[32:02] | My ship has lost life support on several levels. | 我的战舰已经丧失了多层生命支持 |
[32:04] | Our shield strength is failing. | 我们的正在丧失防护罩 |
[32:05] | I cannot maintain my transmission. | 我无法保持通讯 |
[32:07] | We’ve almost got it. Thanks for the help. | 我们快弄好了 谢谢你的帮助 |
[32:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:14] | That was just creepy. Keep working. | 看到他就恶心 |
[32:53] | Go. [TYPING] | 继续工作! |
[33:13] | Siler, can we dial out? | Siler,你能拨号出去吗? |
[33:15] | I’m working on it, sir. | 我正在干,长官 |
[33:18] | 10 minutes to detonation. | 爆炸前10分钟 |
[33:29] | Shields down! | 防护罩失效!武器系统失灵! |
[33:30] | Weapons systems offline! Reroute power to sublight engines. | 将动力转移到亚光速引擎上 |
[33:35] | Evasive maneuvers. | 规避机动 |
[33:42] | They are too fast. | 它们太快了,我们无法躲避 |
[33:43] | We cannot evade them. | |
[33:59] | How’s it going in there? | 那怎么样了? |
[34:00] | Not well. Same here. | 不怎么样! 这里也是! |
[34:05] | Grenade! | 枪榴弹! |
[34:29] | Variable off by .98. | 变量为0.98 |
[34:32] | [GUNFIRE ERUPTS OUTSIDE] | |
[34:33] | What’s that? | 怎么了? 快! |
[34:34] | Hurry. | 快! |
[34:36] | I almost got it. Just a little more time. | 几乎搞定了,再一点点时间 |
[34:38] | I don’t think we have it. | 我可不认为我们还有时间! |
[35:00] | Siler! | |
[35:02] | Sorry, sir, I’m trying. | 对不起,长官,我在尝试! |
[35:13] | Got you now. | 我搞定你了 |
[35:19] | [WHIRRING HALTS] | |
[35:23] | Huh… | |
[35:25] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[35:31] | The replicator ship just… Stopped. | Replicator战舰刚刚停下来了 |
[35:35] | Sensors are indicating | 探测器显示所有Replicator战舰停止操作 |
[35:36] | that all of the replicator ships have ceased activity. | |
[35:44] | Colonel Carter, | Carter上校,你成功地发动武器了吗? |
[35:46] | have you successfully activated the weapon? | |
[35:52] | Not yet, | 还没,但是Replicators下来这里了,刚刚静止 |
[35:53] | but the replicators down here just froze. | |
[35:57] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[35:58] | Almost there! | 快了! |
[36:05] | There are so many, aren’t there? | 很多,不是吗? |
[36:07] | Too many for your mind to handle. | 对于你的头脑来说,无法控制如此之多的 |
[36:10] | It’s taking all of your concentration | 只是控制它们 |
[36:12] | just to control them. [GROANS] | 就用掉你全部的精力 |
[36:49] | Well, that was too good to last. | 又来了,真是好极了! |
[36:58] | Dad, they’re on the move again! | 老爸,它们又能动了! |
[37:02] | .76! | |
[37:04] | Do it! | 开始吧! |
[37:07] | [RUMBLING] | |
[37:44] | Incoming wormhole? | 外来虫洞! |
[38:04] | Enemy ship is in range. | 敌舰进入射程,正在启动武器 |
[38:06] | It is powering weapons. We cannot survive another hit. | 我们无法经受下一次打击 |
[39:31] | Dad… | 老吧! |
[39:33] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[39:34] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[39:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:38] | You did it. | 你做到了! |
[39:40] | Well, selmak deserves a little credit. | 那是Selmak应得的信任 |
[39:44] | Okay, most of it. | OK,大多数 |
[39:52] | All replicator-controlled ships are dormant. | 所有Replicator控制的战舰都静止了 |
[39:55] | Prepare enough squads to board them | 准备足够部队登陆它们 |
[39:57] | and reclaim them in the name of their god. | 并且以他们的神的名义要求归还 |
[39:59] | Yes, my lord. | 是,我的领主,我们受到信息 |
[40:02] | We are being hailed. | |
[40:04] | On screen. | 显示在屏幕上 |
[40:06] | Surrender now, and you will be granted mercy. | 立刻投降你们会受到仁慈的宽恕 |
[40:10] | You are hardly in any position | 你没有资格来如此无理要求 |
[40:11] | to be making such ridiculous demands. You are surrounded. | 你被包围了 |
[40:16] | You are incorrect. | 你错了,事实上 |
[40:18] | It is, in fact, you that is surrounded by free Jaffa. | 你被包围了,被自由Jaffa |
[40:31] | Behold your false god. | 看看吧……你们伪装的神! |
[40:40] | [LAUGHS] | |
[41:00] | Any more word from Teal’c? | Teal’c还说什么了? |
[41:02] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官,尽管Ba’al逃脱了 |
[41:03] | Although ba’al got away, the fact that he turned tail and ran | 事实上他是夹着尾巴逃跑了 |
[41:06] | made the rebel victory every bit the turning point | 这次反抗的胜利正是 |
[41:08] | Teal’c and bratac were hoping for. | Teal’c和Bra’tac所希望的转折点 |
[41:10] | Jaffa from all over the galaxy | 全银河系的Jaffa都加入了他们的队伍 |
[41:11] | are joining with them. | |
[41:12] | Well, vive la revolution. | 哦,伟大的胜利! |
[41:16] | They’ve got a significant-sized fleet | 他们现在有一支非常强大的舰队来保卫Dakara |
[41:17] | securing dakara. | |
[41:18] | Hopefully, with the weapons we’ve provided, | 希望是用我们提供的武器 |
[41:20] | they’ll be able to turn the tide | 他们可以对抗Anubis的超级士兵 |
[41:21] | against Anubis’ supersoldiers. | |
[41:24] | It looks like | 看起来Jaffa可能最终赢得自由 |
[41:25] | the Jaffa might finally win their freedom. | |
[41:28] | It’s about time. Yes, sir. | 快了 |
[41:31] | Oh, I heard from Thor. | 是的,长官 喔!我从Thor那里得到消息 |
[41:33] | How’s he doing? Great. | 他怎么样了? |
[41:34] | He sends us all his congratulations | 很好!他给我发贺电并说他要来访问 |
[41:36] | and says that he will drop by for a visit | |
[41:38] | as soon as his consciousness has been downloaded | 一旦他的意识被从飞船电脑传送到新身体里 |
[41:40] | from the ship’s computer into a new body. | |
[41:43] | That just never gets old, does it? | 那永远不会老,是吧? |
[41:45] | Apparently not. | 很明显,不会老 |
[41:51] | Carter, did you notice | Carter,你注意到你那里的Replicators |
[41:53] | if the replicators where you were happened to… Stop in the middle of everything? | 有段时间突然停止了吗? |
[41:59] | Yeah, it was really strange. They just… | 是的,真奇怪,他们就…… |
[42:01] | Froze. Froze. | 静止了 |
[42:02] | It actually bought us the time we needed | 这正给了我们所需要的时间来校准武器 |
[42:04] | to calibrate the weapon. | |
[42:05] | Any idea why that happened? | 对此有何想法吗? |
[42:09] | You think Daniel had something to do with it? | 你认为这跟Daniel有关吗? |
[42:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:13] | Sir, if he was on board that replicator ship when… | 长官,如果他在那艘Replicator战舰上…… |
[42:16] | Carter… We don’t know anything. | Carter! 我们什么也不知道 |
[42:20] | No, sir. | 不知道,长官 |
[42:24] | Anything else? | 还有事吗? |
[42:27] | No, sir. | 没有了,长官 |