时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate sg-1… | |
[00:03] | We have a time machine. | 我们有一台时间机器,我们可以回去拿到那个 |
[00:05] | ZPM。 We can go back and get the zpm. | |
[00:06] | We don’t know where it is now, | 我们不知道它现在在哪里,但是我们知道它曾经在哪里。吉萨(Giza) |
[00:07] | but we do know where it was… | 公元前3000年。 |
[00:09] | Giza, 3000 b.C. | 那是Khetep和他的兄弟, |
[00:12] | Salatis. That’s katep, and his brother, salatis. | |
[00:16] | Nice. | 很好! |
[00:18] | All right, we got a little problem here. | 好吧,我们遇上了一点麻烦。 |
[00:19] | We alter this timeline | 我们改变了这条时间线, |
[00:21] | and the future is already different. | 未来已经不同 |
[00:23] | We brought you here | 我们带你们来这里,因为那台摄像机中的录像带上记录的东西。 |
[00:24] | because of what has been recorded | 我是被称为 |
[00:25] | SG1 upon the tape inside that camera. | |
[00:28] | I’m part of a team called sg-1… | 队伍中的一员, |
[00:31] | And we have just traveled back in time | 并且,我们刚刚通过时间旅行来到了5000年前。 |
[00:32] | 5,000 years. | 把这当做一个改变所有事情的办法。 |
[00:34] | Look at this as a way to change everything. | |
[00:36] | We’re supposed to be a team. | 我们被猜想为是一个小组。我们拯救了世界。 |
[00:38] | We save the world. | |
[00:40] | It was exactly where you said it would be. | 它确实就在你说的地方 |
[00:42] | If anybody should be going, it’s us. | 如果有什么人要过去,应该是我们! |
[00:45] | [JACKSON]: Look, the only reason | 瞧,你能得到这个星门的唯一原因就是因为我们! |
[00:46] | you have this Stargate is because of us. | |
[00:48] | [HAMMOND]: I’m aware of that. | 我怀疑这一点。 |
[00:49] | I’m a linguist. | 我是个语言学家。据大家所说,你的队伍需要一个! |
[00:50] | By all accounts, your team may need one. | |
[00:51] | And what if something goes wrong | 如果这个星门的另一头出现出现了问题怎么办? |
[00:53] | with the gate on the other end? | |
[00:54] | Neither of you have had any military training whatsoever. | 不管怎么说,你们还是没有受过任何军事训练。 |
[00:57] | Have either one of you even ever fired a weapon of any kind? | 你们当中有谁曾经开过枪或是类似的东西? |
[01:01] | Unless you count launching a rocket… | 除非你把发射火箭也算上。 |
[01:04] | Look, I’m sorry. | 瞧,我很抱歉。 |
[01:07] | Your expertise may be needed | 你们的技能在将来的某个时候也许会派上用场,但是现在…… |
[01:09] | some time in the future, but for now… Well, can I ask who is going? | 呃,我能问问谁会去吗? |
[01:21] | [CARTER]: I don’t understand. | 我不明白。是什么使你改变了注意? |
[01:23] | What made you change you mind? | |
[01:29] | Hi, Jack. | |
[01:32] | That’s colonel, major. | 是上校,少校。 你已经退休了。 |
[01:34] | You’re retired. | 曾经。 |
[01:36] | I was. I take it you two know each other. | 我猜,你们俩认识? |
[01:40] | Yeah, we served together a long time ago. | 是啊,很久以前,我们曾经一起服役。 |
[01:43] | Oh, it wasn’t that long ago. | 哦,不是那么久吧。 |
[01:45] | Major kawalski has been assigned to assemble the team | Kawalsky少校已经被指派来集合将要穿过星际之门的队伍。 |
[01:47] | that will go through the Stargate. | 而且你知道如果他去的话我肯定会反对的。 |
[01:49] | And you knew I couldn’t say no if he was involved. Oh, come on, colonel. | 哦,得了上校。你不欠我什么。 |
[01:53] | You don’t owe me anything. | 承认吧,你有点好奇了。 |
[01:54] | Admit it, you’ve got to be a little curious… | 到另一个不同的行星去旅行, |
[01:57] | Traveling to a different planet through a wormhole. | 通过一个虫洞? |
[02:00] | I know I am. | 我想是的。 |
[02:02] | Sir, with all due respect, | 长官,冒昧的问一句,他们在这里干吗? |
[02:04] | what are they still doing here? | 我不太清楚。 |
[02:05] | I’m not sure. | 我不太清楚。 |
[02:07] | Airman, please escort… | 士兵,请护送… 等等,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等(ri)!! |
[02:08] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等(ri)!! |
[02:10] | We were all on that tape. | 我们都在那个录像带上。 |
[02:12] | That tape had nothing to do with it. | 那盘录像带和这没有关系。 |
[02:14] | Jack O’Neill is one of the best | 在我共事的人中,Jack O’Neill 是最棒的。 |
[02:16] | I’ve ever served with. You may not care that this timeline is a direct result | 你可以不关心这条时间线是篡改历史的直接结果, |
[02:20] | of tampering with the past, but you have to acknowledge that the tape said | 但是,你不得不承认那盘录像带上所说的, |
[02:23] | the planet you’re going to is enemy territory… | 你们将要去的是敌人的地盘儿。 |
[02:26] | An enemy that is way more advanced | 一个技术比我们先进很多的敌人。 |
[02:28] | than us, technologically. | 你要说什么? |
[02:30] | What’s your point? | 你按照字面意思进入了一个完全的外星环境。 |
[02:31] | You’re literally walking into a totally alien situation, | 人数占优 |
[02:34] | outmanned and outgunned. | 武器占优 |
[02:38] | Do we have a choice? | 我们有选择吗? |
[02:53] | [♪♪] | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:59] | We’ve only been able to activate the interior lights | 我们仅仅能激活内部的灯光和拨号计算机, |
[04:01] | and the dialing computer, | |
[04:03] | but, according to the tape, | 但是根据录像带,你拥有能让这条船飞起来的基因。 |
[04:04] | you have the gene that can make this ship fly. | |
[04:08] | And travel through time. | (讽刺地):还有时间旅行。 |
[04:11] | Well, presumably, you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to. | 呃,大概你不想做,你就不必做。 |
[04:16] | Hmm. | 哼…. |
[04:42] | What do I do? | 我要怎么做? |
[04:43] | Sit down. | 坐下。 |
[04:57] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[04:58] | You’re supposed to have the ability to fly this thing. | 假定你能够把这玩艺飞起来。 |
[05:01] | With your mind. | 用你的意念。 |
[05:09] | Try not to think about the past. | 试着别想过去。 |
[05:11] | Or the future. | 或者未来。 |
[05:19] | [SHIP’S ENGINE STARTS] | |
[05:22] | [ENGINE HUMMING] | |
[05:26] | Oh, you so have to let us go with you. | 你必须让我们和你一起去。 |
[05:28] | Please. | 求你了! |
[05:40] | Put those on. | 把那个带上。 |
[05:48] | How come we have to wear these and you don’t? | 为什么我们要带这个,而你不用? |
[05:53] | Okay, people, let me remind you… | 好的,大家, 我来提醒一下大伙。 |
[05:57] | This mission is recon only. | 这只是一个侦察任务。 |
[05:58] | Do not engage the enemy. | 不要和敌人交火. |
[06:00] | I’m allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. | 我之所以同意使用这艘船,是因为它能够给你们提供明显的战术优势。 |
[06:05] | Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? | 无论如何,不能使用它进行时间旅行。明白了吗? |
[06:11] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官! |
[06:13] | Never in my life | 在我一生中从没想过能下达这样的命令。 |
[06:15] | would I have imagined giving that order. | |
[06:21] | Are you absolutely certain about them, colonel? | 上校,你对他们完全放心吗? |
[06:25] | No, sir. | 不,长官。 |
[06:29] | Good luck and godspeed. | 祝你们好运,上帝保佑! |
[06:35] | All aboard. | 全体登船。 |
[06:48] | Hey. | 嘿,瞧这个! |
[06:49] | Watch this. | 嘿,瞧这个! |
[06:57] | Oh. | 哦, |
[06:58] | By the way, you do have the address to get us | 顺便说一句,你肯定有能带我们回家的地址,是吗? |
[07:00] | back home, correct? | |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[07:03] | Good. Dial it up. | 很好。 |
[07:10] | [GATE WHIRRING] | 拨号。 |
[07:24] | I give this no more than a 50-50 chance of working. | 我认为成功率不足五五对开。 |
[07:28] | According to the tape, | 根据录像带,它已经运转 8 年了。 |
[07:29] | it worked for eight years. | 根据录像带,它已经运转 |
[07:42] | Wow. | 8 年了。 |
[07:44] | Well, I’m certainly glad it’s not me | 啊,我当然很高兴不是由我来干这个, |
[07:46] | going through that, uh, thing. | 哦,事情。 |
[07:52] | Any idea what to expect? | 有什么值得期待的吗? |
[07:54] | Not really. | 还没有。 |
[07:56] | According to the tape, we’re going to be demolecularized, | 根据录像带,我们将被分子化, |
[07:59] | transmitted over 2,000 light years through subspace, | 通过子空间发送到2000多光年以外去, |
[08:01] | and then, uh, rematerialized on the other side. | 然后再另一边重组。 |
[08:05] | I did not need to know that. | 我可不需要知道这个。 |
[08:08] | Okay. | |
[08:11] | Gateship one, you’re go for launch. | (通过通话器):星舰 1 号。你们即将着陆。 |
[08:15] | “Gateship?” | 星舰? |
[08:16] | Well, it’s a ship that goes through the gate, so… | 这是一艘穿过星门的舰,所以…… |
[08:22] | Ah. | 好吧。 |
[08:24] | What? | 怎么了?这是一艘穿过星门的舰。星舰。 |
[08:26] | It’s a ship that goes through the gate. It’s a gateship. | |
[08:29] | Well, I thought it was clever. | 嗯,我觉得这名字很机灵。 |
[08:34] | [ENGINE HUMMING] | |
[08:57] | Well, that was cool. | 哦,很酷。 |
[08:58] | I didn’t feel anything. | 我没什么感觉。 |
[09:00] | Doesn’t even feel like we’re pulling any gs. | 没觉得有重力拉咱们啊。 |
[09:03] | This thing must have inertial dampeners. | 这玩艺肯定有内部阻尼器 |
[09:06] | See any enemy troops when we came through? | 当咱们通过的时候看见敌人的部队了吗? |
[09:08] | No, but that doesn’t mean we weren’t detected. | 没有,不过这并不意味着咱们没有被发现。 |
[09:11] | Is that a city? | 这是个城市吗? |
[09:17] | I’m going to set her down in those trees. | 我要把她停在那些树下面。 |
[09:27] | Wait a minute. | |
[09:28] | I thought the reason why we brought the ship | 等一下。我觉得咱们带船来的目的就是不用步行了。 |
[09:29] | was so we didn’t have to walk. | |
[09:31] | You can’t just fly into an alien city. | 我们不能只是飞进一个外星城市。 |
[09:33] | The mission is stealth recon, meaning undetected. | 我们的任务是秘密侦查,这意味着不被发现。 |
[09:36] | Meaning “shut up.” | 意味着,闭嘴! |
[09:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:41] | Donner, Mansfield, guard the ship. | Donner, Mansfield,守卫飞船。 |
[09:43] | Bosworth, you’re with us. | Cosworth,你跟我们来。来吧,开始行动! |
[09:44] | Come on. Move out. | Cosworth,你跟我们来。来吧,开始行动! |
[09:47] | Why did we have to park so far away? | 为什么我们要停在这么远的地方? |
[09:56] | Seriously, why did we bring them? | 说真的,我们干吗要带他们来? |
[10:00] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦,我不知道,我猜我有个隐约感觉。 |
[10:02] | I guess I had a gut feeling. | |
[10:04] | Like Peru? | 就像在秘鲁? |
[10:07] | All right, that didn’t work out so well. | 好哇,那次解决得可不怎么样。 |
[10:10] | Or Sierra Leone? Uganda? | 塞拉利昂,乌干达? |
[10:11] | All right, look. | 好吧,看! |
[10:13] | Maybe the better question here is, | 可能好点儿的问题是,你干吗邀请我on this |
[10:14] | dog and pony? why’d you invite me on this dog and pony? | |
[10:17] | Well, let’s just say | 让我们就说是因为我更喜欢自己的本能比你强吧。 |
[10:19] | I prefer my gut instinct over yours. | 让我们就说是因为我更喜欢自己的本能比你强吧。 |
[10:20] | Yeah. | 好吧。 |
[10:21] | [BIRD CALLING] | 好吧。 |
[10:22] | [MOUTHS WORDS] | |
[10:30] | What’s with the… | 什么…… |
[10:36] | [BEEPING] [LEAVES RUSTLING] | |
[10:41] | Aw, sh… | 啊,狗屎! |
[11:08] | Hello? Anybody there? | 喂?有人吗? |
[11:11] | [CARTER]: We’re all here. | 我们都在这儿。 |
[11:15] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿? |
[11:17] | It looks like a prison cell. | (讽刺地):看上去像个单人牢房。 |
[11:21] | Anybody seen my glasses? | 有人看见我的眼镜吗? |
[11:22] | I think they must have taken them. | 我想他们可能拿走了。 |
[11:25] | Why would they do that? | 他们干吗拿走? |
[11:27] | [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] | |
[11:47] | Teal’c. | |
[11:48] | From the tape? | 从录像带里? |
[11:50] | If you know my name, | 从录像带里? |
[11:51] | then you know enough to fear me. | 如果你们知道我的名字,你们就该非常害怕我。 |
[11:56] | Look, I know this might sound a little crazy, but… | 看,我知道这可能听上去有点疯狂,但是…… |
[11:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[11:59] | [JACKSON]: Hi. Uh… Uh… | Hi! 呃…… |
[12:05] | We’re… we’re from the tauri. | 我们从Tauri( 地球 )来, |
[12:07] | We call it earth. | 在地球。 |
[12:10] | See, we found this tape, um, from the past. | 你看我们找到这盘录像带 从过去。 |
[12:16] | You see, apparently, we’re part of a team. | 你看,显然我们在一个小组里。 |
[12:20] | Um, the four of us, not the two of them. | 咱们四个,没有他们俩。 |
[12:23] | We’re called sg-1. | 我们被称为SG1。 |
[12:25] | Now, we used this time device | 目前我们用时间机器回到了过去, |
[12:26] | to go back in the past, and we screwed up the past and changed the future. | 而且歪曲了历史又改变了未来。 |
[12:29] | See, you’re not supposed to be | 要知道,你并不是Apophis的第一精锐。 |
[12:31] | still apophis’ first prime. | |
[12:32] | Jaffa The Jaffa are supposed to be free, | |
[12:34] | and we know that you think the Goa’uld are false gods. | 应该是自由的, 而且我们知道你认为Goa’uld是伪神。 |
[12:41] | That wasn’t necessary. | 这个没有必要吧。 |
[12:43] | Speak of such blasphemy again | 再说一句亵渎的话,我就立刻把你们杀死。 |
[12:44] | and I will kill you where you stand. | 瞧, |
[12:46] | Look, I know this is a lot | 我知道这对你来说很烦恼,所有事情都赶一块儿了, |
[12:49] | to throw at you all at one time, and you got to put up a little show for the boys here, | 而且你准备给这帮家伙演一出戏, |
[12:54] | but the fact is… | 但事实是, |
[12:57] | [WHISPERS]: We know the truth. | 我们知道真像。 |
[12:59] | See, it’s all on the tape. | 你看,这些都在录像带上。 |
[13:01] | You have to see it. | 你必须看看, |
[13:02] | It’s in the camera that, um, you took from the bag that you took from me. | 都在你从包里拿走的那个摄像机里,你从我这拿走的那个。 |
[13:08] | If you bring it to me, I can show you how it works, and we can… | 如果你把它拿来给我,我保证给你看它是怎么工作的, 然后我们就能…… |
[13:11] | Or we could… | 或者我们可以去 and |
[13:12] | see it We could go and see it over at, uh… | |
[13:16] | Wherever you want to go. | over at,你到底想去哪儿? |
[13:36] | Kneel before your god. | 在你的神面前跪下。 |
[13:39] | Kneeling, huh? | 跪下,呃? |
[13:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[13:50] | My name’s Daniel Jackson. | 我叫Daniel Jackson。 |
[13:52] | If you give me back my eyeglasses, | 如果能把你眼镜还给我,我就能看见你了。 |
[13:53] | I could actually see y… | 他声称自己来自 |
[13:55] | He claims he is of the tauri. | Tauri(地球)。 |
[13:58] | [QUIETLY]: You weren’t supposed to tell him that. | 没想到你会告诉他。 |
[13:59] | The tauri have no chapp’ai. | Tauri(地球)没有Chappa’ai(星际之门)。 |
[14:02] | Oh, sorry. I guess I was wrong. | 哦,抱歉,我猜可能弄错了。 |
[14:05] | I’m sure your information is correct, | 我肯定你的消息是对的。实际上,我常常弄错。 |
[14:06] | and, in fact, I’m usually quite wrong, quite unreliable, actually. | 事实上是非常不可靠。 |
[14:10] | To be honest with you, I’m insane. | 说实话,我是个神经病! |
[14:12] | Speak! | 说话! |
[14:14] | [SILENCE] | |
[14:18] | Bring him. | 带他来。 |
[14:20] | Ooh. Aah! | |
[14:35] | I think there is much you can tell me. | 我相信你会告诉我很多事的。 |
[14:38] | Well, if you want to know | 哦,如果你想知道美索布达米亚最早的移民,我算是个专家。 |
[14:39] | about the early settlers of mesopotamia, | |
[14:41] | I am somewhat of an expert. | |
[14:55] | It’s been over an hour. | 已经一个多小时了。 |
[14:59] | Maybe you shouldn’t have said anything. | 也许你什么都不该说。 |
[15:02] | All I said was, | 我只是说,这听上去有点疯狂。 |
[15:05] | “this is going to sound a little crazy…” | |
[15:08] | While there are obvious similarities, | 有明显的类似, |
[15:11] | our timeline is different | 我们的时间线与Teal’c开始相信Goa’uld是伪神的那条不一样。 |
[15:12] | from the one in which Teal’c came to believe | |
[15:14] | that the Goa’uld were false gods. | |
[15:18] | Are you saying this guy might not turn? | 你们是说,这个家伙不会转变了? |
[15:22] | It’s possible. | 可能。 |
[15:23] | And you’re telling me this now? | 而你们现在才告诉我这个? |
[15:28] | [ENERGY CRACKLING] | |
[15:43] | This one is strong. | 这个人很强壮。 |
[15:45] | Leave us. | 让我们单独呆着! |
[15:50] | [FOOTSTEPS RECEDING] | |
[15:54] | You will tell me all that you know. | 你会告诉我你知道的所有事情。 |
[15:59] | Aah! | |
[16:01] | [ENERGY CRACKLING] | |
[16:15] | [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] | |
[16:26] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[16:30] | [QUIETLY]: Show me. | 给我看。 |
[16:43] | [JACKSON ON TAPE]: Um, Teal’c, you should say something. | |
[16:52] | The Jaffa are free. | Jaffa是自由的。 |
[16:55] | False god that he is, apophis is long dead. | 伪神Apophis死了很久了。 |
[16:59] | A new medicine, tretonin, has liberated us from our dependence upon symbiotes. | 一种新药,Tretonin,把我们从对共生体的依赖中解放了出来。 |
[17:04] | The Jaffa have risen up | Jaffa成为兄弟姐妹,为了击败Goa’uld而共举义旗。 |
[17:05] | as brothers and sisters | |
[17:06] | and defeated the Goa’uld. | |
[17:08] | What trickery is this? | 这是什么欺骗的东西? |
[17:10] | It’s not a trick. | 这不是欺骗。 |
[17:11] | You have a son, | 你有个儿子, |
[17:14] | ryac, who is now married and a strong leader | Ry’ac,他现在结婚了,而且是新组成的Jaffa民族强有力的领袖。 |
[17:18] | among the newly formed Jaffa nation. If all these things have not come to pass, | 如果所有这些事还没有发生, |
[17:24] | you must believe that the present in which you now live | 你必须相信你现在所生活的时间, |
[17:26] | exists only because the past has been mistakenly altered. | 只是由于历史被错误地改变了才存在。 |
[17:30] | It must be restored. | 必须被恢复。 |
[17:34] | Please, | 求你了, |
[17:37] | you have to help us. | 你一定要帮助我们。 |
[17:39] | The reason we came here was to get you | 我们来这里的原因是找你, |
[17:40] | so we could go back in time and fix things. | 我们才能及时回去并修复事情。 |
[17:44] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的。 |
[17:47] | We just want to get out of here, | 我们只是想把你从这带走。 |
[17:50] | but if you can help us, | 如果你能帮助我们,我们会尽力帮助你。 |
[17:52] | we’ll do our best to help you. | |
[17:54] | I cannot free you. | 我不能放了你们。 |
[18:00] | What about our weapons, our vests, | 我们的武器怎么样了? |
[18:02] | can you get us those? | 我们的衣服。你能把它们拿来吗? |
[18:13] | Easy. Easy! | 放松,放松! |
[18:15] | Get outta here. | 我们要出去了。 |
[18:21] | Pissants. | 我什么也没告诉他们。 |
[18:26] | Hey. I didn’t tell them anything. | |
[18:28] | Good for you. How are you feeling? | 你很棒。感觉如何? |
[18:30] | Not so good, really. | 不是很好,真的。 |
[18:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉。 |
[18:34] | Maybe this will make you feel better. Ah, ah, ah. | 可能这会使你感觉好点。 |
[18:42] | How’d you… Teal’c. | 你们怎么……? |
[18:46] | He brought us the camera. I showed him the tape. | Teal’c 他给我们拿来了摄像机。我给他看了那录像带。 |
[18:48] | I don’t think he can be trusted. | 我不认为他值得相信。 |
[18:49] | He gave us our weapons back. That’s a good start. | 嘿,他把咱们的武器拿回来了,这是个好的开端。 |
[18:52] | [CARTER]: He’s going to meet uson the way back to the ship. | 他会在我们回飞船的路上和我们会合。 |
[18:55] | Safety off, point and shoot. | 放下保险,指向然后射击。 |
[18:57] | Not at me. | 不是向我。 |
[18:59] | I don’t really like guns. | 我不喜欢枪。 |
[19:01] | Neither do I. | 我也不喜欢! |
[19:03] | How do you feel about explosives? | 你觉得炸药怎么样? |
[19:05] | Those I like a little better. | 我还比较喜欢那个。 Kawalksy:掩护。 |
[19:06] | Cover. | |
[19:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧。 |
[19:14] | [BEEPING] | |
[19:16] | [EXPLOSION] | |
[19:18] | Airman, this is O’Neill. | 士兵?我是O’Neill。 |
[19:19] | We were starting to get worried. | 我们都开始担心了。 |
[19:22] | We’re on our way. E.T.A., 10 minutes. | 我们在路上。ETA十分钟。 |
[19:29] | We’ve got to get going here. | 我们就要到了。我们屁股后面有一个营的敌人。 |
[19:30] | We’ve got a whole battalion on our ass. | |
[19:40] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事? |
[19:45] | Shoot him, Jack. | 向他射击,Jack。 |
[19:46] | Let’s shoot him and get the hell out of here. | 打死他然后咱们离开这儿。 |
[19:49] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[19:50] | He was a Goa’uld. | 他是一个Goa’uld。 |
[19:52] | Apophis implanted him with a symbiote | Apophis给他植入了一个共生体,为了获得他头脑里的知识。 |
[19:54] | in order to gain access to the knowledge in his mind. | |
[19:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[19:58] | I could sense it. | 我能感觉到。你的朋友没有对拷打屈服。 |
[20:00] | Your friend did not give in to torture. | |
[20:02] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎。 |
[20:03] | Why would he lie, kawalski? | 为什么他要说谎,Kawalksy。 |
[20:05] | If he wanted us all dead, | 如果他想让我们都死,为什么现在我们没有被 |
[20:07] | why aren’t we surrounded by Jaffa right now? | Jaffa 包围? |
[20:09] | We will be in a few seconds | 如果我们现在不赶快从这离开就死定了!我可不想让他跟着我们。 |
[20:10] | if we don’t get the hell out of here now, | |
[20:12] | and I’m not taking him with us. | |
[20:14] | Apophis has ordered a fleet of hatak vessels to the tauri. | Apophis 已经下令让一支 Ha’tac 组成的舰队进攻 Tauri (地球)。 |
[20:17] | He’s sending ships to earth? | 他正让舰队去地球? |
[20:19] | The symbiote implanted within Daniel Jackson | 植入 Daniel Jackson |
[20:21] | was a spy intended to accompany you. | 的 symbiote (共生体) 是准备跟随你们的间谍。 |
[20:24] | Apophis now knows what Daniel Jackson knew. | Apophis 现在知道了 Daniel Jackson 知道的东西。 |
[20:27] | He knows that you came in a ship. | 他知道你们是乘一艘船来到这的。 |
[20:30] | He knows that the tauri is a threat. | 他还知道 Tauri (地球)是个威胁。 |
[20:32] | How the hell do we know you’re not a spy? | 我们怎么能知道你不是一个间谍? |
[20:48] | His eyes glowed. | 他的眼睛发光了! |
[21:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了。 |
[21:06] | Go, go! | 快走,走! |
[21:34] | Kawalski! | |
[21:36] | Go! Start it up. | 快走,发动船! |
[21:47] | Oh! | |
[21:49] | Kawalksy Kawalski’s been hit! | |
[21:51] | [TEAL’C]: Go. | 中弹了! 走! |
[22:18] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了? |
[22:20] | No. | 没有,我只是从来没有见过人被杀。 |
[22:22] | I-I’ve just never seen anyone killed before. | |
[22:25] | Daniel and kawalski… | Daniel 和 Kawalksy。 |
[22:28] | Oh, my god. You’ve been shot. | 哦,我的天!你受伤了! |
[22:32] | It will heal. | 它会治愈的。 |
[22:34] | All right, we’ve got some problems here. | 好吧,我们遇到了些麻烦。 |
[22:50] | Gliders. | 滑翔机 |
[22:51] | I can’t shake them, either. | 我也摆脱不掉它们。 |
[22:54] | The gate will be well guarded. | 星门会被重兵把守。 |
[22:57] | You know something? I don’t think we’re going to make it to the gate. | 你知道什么事情?我想我们没法去那了。 |
[23:04] | There is a way out. | 有个逃脱的办法。 |
[23:07] | Was there a Stargate on this planet 5,000 years ago? | 5000年前,这个星球上也有一个星际之门是吗? |
[23:09] | I believe so. | 我相信是这样的。 |
[23:34] | I think you did it. | 我想你得做这个。 |
[23:36] | What has he done? | 让他做什么? |
[23:38] | I think we just traveled back in time. | 我想我们正好在时间上返回了。 |
[23:40] | Check it out. Dial earth. | 查看一下。拨地球。 |
[24:03] | Well, this is definitely ancient Egypt. | 哦,这里绝对是古埃及。 |
[24:07] | Those hatak vessels bore the Mark of ra. | 那些Ha’tac战舰有着 Ra 的标志。 |
[24:09] | He ruled on earth during this period. | 在这段时间,他统治着地球。 |
[24:11] | It is likely we were detected exiting the chappa’ai. | 或许,我们在穿出 Chappa’ai (星际之门) 的时候被发现了。 |
[24:14] | Well, no ships on our tail… | 哦, 我们后面没有尾巴, |
[24:18] | But I think we’ll skedaddle anyway. | 但是我想无论如何我们是已经逃出来了。 |
[24:21] | You saying you’re on board | |
[24:23] | with trying to fix the past? | 你是说准备降落去修正历史? |
[24:25] | Well, we did kind of screw up our timeline, didn’t we? | 呃,我们同样搞乱了时间线,不是吗? |
[24:28] | Well, the only way to stop the invasion on earth | 阻止入侵地球的唯一方法,就是确保它不会发生。 |
[24:30] | is to make sure that it never happens. | |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 是啊, |
[24:34] | Remind me how we do that again. | 提醒我该怎么做,再一次? |
[24:48] | All right. Here’s the plan. | 好吧, 计划是这样的, |
[24:53] | We make contact with the locals. | 我们和当地人取得联系. |
[24:58] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[25:00] | That’s all I’ve got so far. | 我只能想那么远。 |
[25:03] | Any idea what time it is exactly? 3:00. | 呃,知道现在确切的时间吗? |
[25:07] | Sorry, I kind of meant what year. | 3点。 呃,抱歉,我的意思是,哪年? |
[25:11] | Well, you and Daniel said | 呃,你和 |
[25:12] | there was some kind of a failed rebellion. | Daniel 说过,曾经发生过失败的叛乱。 |
[25:15] | In 2995 b.C. | 在公元前 |
[25:18] | B.c.? | 2995 年。 |
[25:20] | Colonel. Kidding, | 公元前? |
[25:21] | and call me Jack, will you? | 上校? |
[25:30] | [SHOUTING EGYPTIAN] | 开玩笑。叫我 |
[25:33] | Hey. | Jack 好吗? |
[25:34] | It’s all right. Folks, we come in peace. | Hi,没事儿伙计们, |
[25:37] | Nothing to be afraid of. | 我们和平地来到这里,没什么好担心的。 |
[25:40] | I doubt they speak English. Hello. | 我怀疑他们能否说英语。 |
[25:44] | He does. | 他能。 |
[25:47] | Yes. I am katep. | 是的,我是 |
[25:49] | I am Jack… O’Neill. | Katep。 我是 |
[25:51] | Colonel Carter, and Teal’c. | Jack。 Carter上校 |
[25:55] | How’d you know… Please come with me. | 和 Teal’c。 |
[25:57] | Ra’s patrols come through here often. | 你怎么知道…… |
[25:58] | They must not see you. Especially you. | 请跟我来。Ra 的巡逻队经常光顾这里。 |
[26:02] | Please, come. | 他一定不能看见你们。 |
[26:09] | Please. | 特别是你。 请进来。 |
[26:19] | How do you know who we are? | 你怎么知道我们是谁? |
[26:21] | This is not the first time we have met. | 这不是我们第一次见面了。 |
[26:24] | You knew the other sg-1 team. | 你认识另外一个 |
[26:26] | Five years ago, you came. | SG1小队。 |
[26:28] | You were witness to the death of my brother | 5年前,你们来到这里。 |
[26:30] | at the hands of ra. | 你们见证了我的兄弟死在 Ra 的手上。 |
[26:32] | After you were trapped here, | 在你们被陷在这里以后,我们一起计划举行起义。 |
[26:34] | we planned an uprising together. | |
[26:37] | So much for causality. | |
[26:38] | [TEAL’C]: Ra is still here. | 因果关系导致。 |
[26:40] | We have seen his ship. | Ra 还在这里。 我们看见了他的船。 |
[26:42] | Our first attempt at gathering forces for the rebellion | 我们首先要集中反叛的力量,进展并不顺利。 |
[26:45] | did not go well. | |
[26:46] | We had to expose ourselves | |
[26:47] | to those who proved still loyal to ra. | 我们不得不在那些仍然效忠 Ra 的人面前暴露自己。 |
[26:50] | You were captured and executed long before the plan could be finished. | 远在计划完成之前,你们就被抓住并处死了。 |
[26:55] | Really? All of us? | 真的? |
[26:59] | All but one. | 我们全部? |
[27:15] | Well, this can’t be a good sign. | 除了一个。 |
[27:18] | Why’s that? | 呃,这可不是什么好兆头。 |
[27:19] | Where am I? | 为什么这样说? |
[27:22] | Ancient Egypt. | “我”在哪儿? |
[27:24] | No, I mean the me from your timeline. | 古埃及? |
[27:26] | I killed you. | 不,我是说在你们的时间线上的”我”。 |
[27:29] | Why? | 我杀了他。 |
[27:30] | You were a Goa’uld spy. | 为什么? 你变成了一个 |
[27:33] | A good reason. | Goa’uld 间谍。 |
[27:34] | It was horrible. Yeah, I’m sure. | 一个好理由。 真是可怕啊。 |
[27:36] | Why are you here? | 是的,我相信。你们为什么来这儿? |
[27:37] | Yes, excellent question. You don’t know? | 是啊,好问题。 |
[27:42] | Well, I thought I did there, for a while, | 你们不知道。 |
[27:45] | and then I realized I didn’t. | 呃,我想我是暂时在这儿。 |
[27:49] | Well, I know why I’m here. | 并且我也知道我实际不在。 |
[27:51] | Good. Let’s start there. | 呃,我可是知道我为什么在这。 |
[27:53] | We came back in time to get a zpm. | 好极了!让我们听听。 |
[27:55] | Right. | 我们回到过去,去取ZPM。 没错! |
[27:56] | It was buried with the tape. | 它和录像带一起被埋了。 |
[27:58] | Why is it so important? | |
[28:00] | I think you were about to explain it, | 为什么它那么重要?我想你能解释一下, |
[28:02] | but the batteries on the camera ran out. | 因为摄像机的电池用完了。 |
[28:06] | Long story. Why don’t you take a seat? | 说来话长,你们为什么不坐下。 |
[28:14] | Basically, we got trapped here | 基本上,我们被陷在这里就是因为你 |
[28:16] | because you didn’t want to affect the timeline, | (Carter)不希望影响时间线。 |
[28:19] | but, ultimately, you and you | 但是最终,你(O’Neill)和你(Teal’c) |
[28:22] | couldn’t stand the idea of living out the rest of your lives | 无法容忍在 |
[28:24] | Ra under ra’s rule without doing anything. | |
[28:26] | We remembered there was a rebellion here on earth. | 的统治下生活,而什么都不做。 |
[28:29] | That’s how the gate got buried in the first place. | 记得地球上曾经有一次暴动。 |
[28:31] | So, we figured, | 这就是为什么星际之门会被埋在第一个地点。 |
[28:32] | what difference does it make if we’re involved or not. | 于是我们认为,我们介入与否会有什么不同呢? |
[28:34] | Unfortunately, we never got a chance to execute the plan. | 不幸地是我们从来就没有得到执行这个计划的机会。 |
[28:37] | We heard. | |
[28:38] | Yes, we tried to do too much too fast. | 我们听着呢。 |
[28:40] | Since then, katep and I have been | 是的。我们设法做了很多,很快。从那开始, |
[28:41] | Katep slowly building up an underground movement. | |
[28:44] | I can only assume things don’t go well, | 和我已经慢慢地建立了一支地下组织。 |
[28:45] | because, if you’re here, | 我们只能假设事情进展的并不顺利,因为如果你们在这, |
[28:47] | you saw the tape, and the future still needs fixing. Something like that. | 你们看了录像带,可是未来仍然需要修补。 |
[28:50] | Only we didn’t just see the tape, | 差不多是这么回事。 |
[28:52] | we saw the tablet. | 我们不仅仅看了录像带。我们还看了石板。 |
[28:55] | What tablet? | 什么石板? |
[28:57] | Oh, the one you haven’t written yet | 你还没有完成的那个, |
[29:00] | and put where the Stargate was supposed to be buried. Supposed to be? | 并且放在了星际之门假定应该被掩埋的那个地方。 |
[29:04] | In our timeline, | 假定应该? |
[29:06] | the rebellion that you’ve planned actually works. | 在我们的时间线中,你们策划的起义确实成功了。 |
[29:08] | Ra | Ra ends up leaving, and earth is freed, |
[29:11] | but ra takes the Stargate with him. | 结束了统治,离开了,并且地球也解放了, 但是 |
[29:15] | Okay, that’s a problem. | Ra 却带走了星际之门。 |
[29:17] | Yes, the gate is never found at giza, and none of us join the Stargate program, | 哦,那到是个问题。 |
[29:24] | but you left a tablet in an obscure Egyptian dialect | 是啊! |
[29:28] | telling us the date of the rebellion and where to find the second Stargate… | 那个门从来就没在吉萨被发现过,而且我们都没有加入星际之门计划。 |
[29:32] | In Antarctica. | 但是你留下了一个用晦涩的埃及方言写成的石板,告诉我们 |
[29:33] | Good for me. | 起义的时间,以及在哪里能够找到第二个星际之门,在南极洲。 |
[29:35] | So you’re here to make sure ra doesn’t take this Stargate. | 我还不错。那么你们来这儿是想确保 Ra 没有带走这个门。 |
[29:39] | It’s a plan. | 是这样计划的。 |
[29:40] | [BOY SHOUTING] | |
[29:42] | Jaffa. | 我们必须藏起来。 |
[29:44] | We must hide. | |
[29:45] | Where? | 藏哪儿? |
[29:48] | In here. | 这里面。 |
[30:01] | [VILLAGERS SHOUTING] | |
[30:42] | Sweet. | 妙极了! |
[30:50] | Kree, lok nel. | |
[31:01] | We’ve got secret stores of weapons like this | 我们已经得到了很多秘密武器,像这样藏起来, |
[31:03] | in several positions throughout the region. | 在好几个地方,遍及这个地区。 |
[31:06] | How many troops? | 有多少部队? |
[31:08] | Uh, a couple of thousand, | 呃,几千人,但是没有真正统计过。 |
[31:10] | but that’s not really the issue. | |
[31:12] | According to you, my own account of history says we win the revolt. | 取决于你,我的个人历史估算认为,我们的起义胜利了。 |
[31:14] | We just need to make sure that the gate stays here and gets buried. | 我们仅仅需要确定星际之门在这儿,并且被埋了。 |
[31:17] | Which means we have to steal it and hide it from ra. | 也就是说我们要把它从 Ra 那里偷过来,然后藏起来。 |
[31:20] | But it’s out in the open, close to his ship. | 但是它在开阔地放着,离他的船又那么近。 |
[31:22] | Holding such a position against a hatak | 以这样的形势去对抗一艘 |
[31:23] | would be virtually impossible, | Ha’tak 战舰是绝对不可能的, |
[31:26] | even for a short period of time. | 即便是在很短的时间内。 |
[31:27] | Also, the gate is kind of heavy. | 而且,那个门确实有点沉。 |
[31:30] | Well, we also have a ship. | 我们也有艘船。 |
[31:32] | Yes, but, you see, | 是的,但是你要知道,那船的尺寸适合星际之门, |
[31:34] | the ship fits in the gate, not the other way around. | 而不是反过来。 |
[31:39] | There has to be a way that we can cable the gate to the ship, | 也许我们可以把星际之门绑在船上,然后飞走。 |
[31:43] | fly it out. | |
[31:45] | Yeah, but we’ve still got to get close to it without being detected. | 行啊,但是我们仍然需要能靠近它,而不被发现。 |
[31:48] | Well, that’s easy. | 那个容易。这艘船有个隐形装置。 |
[31:49] | The ship has a cloaking device. Makes it invisible. | 它可以让自己不被看见。 |
[31:55] | You’re telling me this now? | 你现在才告诉我这个? |
[31:57] | I was sure I mentioned it on the tape. | 我确信我肯定在录像带中提到过。 |
[32:01] | If we were able to time our approach to coordinate with the uprising, | 如果我们能够为到达定时,就可以配合起义, |
[32:05] | we may yet have a chance. | 我们仍然有机会。 |
[32:06] | We’ll need to test the cloak. | 我们需要检测一下隐形装置。我们从 |
[32:08] | We took an awful lot of damage coming out of chulak. | Chulak跑出来的时候,损坏太严重了。 |
[32:10] | Because we didn’t know about the damn cloak. | 就是因为我们不知道有个什么该死的隐形装置! |
[32:12] | I was sure I mentioned it on the tape. | 我确信我肯定在录像带中提到过! |
[32:14] | [CELLAR DOOR SLIDING OPEN] | |
[32:23] | They are gone. | 他们走了! |
[32:27] | You ever wonder what your life is going to be like | 你想过在未来,你的生活会是什么样吗? |
[32:29] | in the future? | |
[32:32] | It won’t really be my life, will it? | 这不会是我的真正的生活,是吗? |
[32:34] | No, but still. I mean, I’ve lived such a small | 不,但是尽管如此。我的意思是,我过着一种渺小而琐碎的生活。 |
[32:37] | and unimportant existence. I can’t ever imagine being a hero who saves the planet. | 我从未想像会成为一个英雄并拯救这个星球。 |
[32:42] | Well, we do have a time machine. | 呃,我们有个时间机器。 |
[32:45] | We could go check it out. | 可以去看看。 |
[32:47] | No way. We have already screwed up enough. | 决不。我们已经搞的够乱了。 |
[32:49] | Once we’re done with the gate, | 一旦我们把门埋起来,我们就必须把这条船毁掉。 |
[32:51] | we need to destroy the ship. | |
[32:53] | Seriously? Absolutely. | 当真? |
[32:58] | You mean we have to stay here? | 绝对没错。 你是说,我们不得不待在这儿? |
[33:01] | I wonder if the future me has a boyfriend. | 我想知道在未来我是否有个男朋友。 |
[33:15] | [WHIRRING] | |
[33:21] | So what do I do? | 那么,我该做什么? |
[33:22] | Um… Try thinking invisible. | 嗯,试着想想隐形。 |
[33:31] | Okay. | 好。 |
[33:38] | How do we know if it’s working? | 如果它能行,我们怎么知道呢? |
[33:47] | Nope! | 不行! |
[33:54] | Your strategy is good… | 你的策略很好, |
[33:58] | But it does not work well as a distraction | 但是如果我们把力量分散去偷 |
[34:00] | on our plan to steal the chappa’ai. | Chappa’ai(星际之门),计划就泡汤了。 |
[34:03] | Wait a minute. We know this plan works. | 等等。如果能修正它,我们知道这个计划会成功的。 |
[34:04] | If we alter it… We may fail. | 我们可能会失败。 |
[34:06] | With this plan, the uprising succeeds, and ra leaves. | 根据这个计划,起义成功了,并且 Ra 离开了。 |
[34:09] | And ra takes the chappa’ai. | 而且 Ra 还带走了 Chappa’ai(星际之门)。 |
[34:12] | If we are to be successful | 如果我们想成功地避免 Ra |
[34:13] | in keeping ra from taking the chappa’ai, | 拿走Chappa’ai(星际之门) , |
[34:15] | we must focus the efforts of the rebellion | 我们必须加强叛乱的效果从而把他的注意力转移开。 |
[34:18] | on distracting him from it. | |
[34:24] | Trust me. | 相信我。 |
[34:36] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[34:38] | I’ve never seen this kind of technology before. | 我以前从没见过这样的技术。 |
[34:41] | Hey, you’re supposed to be a genius. | 你应该是个天才,这是我带你来的原因。 |
[34:43] | That’s why I brought you along. | |
[34:45] | I’m working on it. | 我正在工作啊。 |
[34:47] | I think the power relay was overloaded. | 我觉得是功率继电器过载了。我也许可以改变通往控制台的线路。 |
[34:49] | I may be able to reroute the circuit to the control interface. | |
[34:55] | What? | 但是……怎么了? |
[34:57] | It’s just a little weird hearing that kind of stuff come out of someone so… | 只是觉得有点怪异,听到那种玩艺从某个那么……的人嘴里冒出来…… |
[35:01] | So what? | 那怎么了? |
[35:03] | Hot. | 火辣。 |
[35:04] | [CHOKES] Really? | 真的? |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[35:10] | Wow. Um… | |
[35:14] | It’s just, you… | |
[35:15] | You’re not the kind of guy that I usually attract. | 你正好不是我通常喜欢的那种类型。 |
[35:20] | No? | 不是? |
[35:21] | No. | 不是。呃,天啊,哇呃。 |
[35:23] | God. Wow. | |
[35:26] | This is kind of awkward. | 真够笨的。 |
[35:27] | Yeah, it’s getting there. | 是啊,达到目的了。 |
[35:30] | I’m kind of attracted to Daniel. | 我喜欢 Daniel 那种类型的。 |
[35:36] | What? | 什么? |
[35:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉。 |
[35:48] | No, that’s okay. No… no problem there. | 不,好的。没关系。只是,我……你知道。 |
[35:50] | It’s just, you know, first impressions, I kind of thought he was… | 我对他的第一印象,我有点觉得他是…. |
[36:00] | Never mind. | 没关系。 |
[36:03] | [SIGHS] | |
[36:21] | Carter. | Carter,你那进行的怎么样? |
[36:22] | How’s it going in there? | Carter,你那进行的怎么样? |
[36:24] | I think I’m almost there. | 我想差不多了。 |
[36:26] | That’s good. | 正好,我们将有些伙伴了。 |
[36:28] | We’re about to have some company. | |
[36:41] | They have a patrol on its way here. | 有一支巡逻队正向这来。 |
[36:47] | Try it. | 试试吧。 |
[36:56] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么也没发生。 |
[37:02] | [O’NEILL]: Hey, guys, we’ve got a little problem here. | 嘿,伙计们,我们这遇到了点麻烦。 |
[37:06] | Carter, forget it. I’m just going to take off. | Carter别弄了,我要把它飞起来。 |
[37:18] | God… | |
[37:20] | Now that’s not working. | 现在它不管用了。 |
[37:22] | Oh, boy. | |
[37:27] | Try the cloak now. | 现在试试隐形。 |
[37:35] | Did it work? | 行了? |
[37:50] | Apparently. | 显然是。 |
[37:53] | [POWERING DOWN] | |
[38:07] | [SHOUTING JAFFA] | |
[38:10] | What? | 什么? |
[38:13] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走,走,走,走! |
[38:18] | Get down. | 低下! |
[38:20] | Whoa. | |
[38:21] | This could be a problem. | 这下麻烦了。 |
[38:23] | You think? | 你这么想? |
[38:24] | If they penetrate the hull and hit the engines, | 如果他们打穿了外壳而且击中了引擎,能量冲击波会反馈到动力……. |
[38:26] | the energy blasts could feed back into the power… | |
[38:28] | Carter! | |
[38:29] | We could explode. | 我们就会爆炸! |
[38:33] | Daniel, Teal’c. | (通过无线电): Daniel, Teal’c! |
[38:35] | [JACKSON]: We’re almost there. | 我们快到了。 |
[38:38] | [JAFFA WEAPONS BLASTING] | |
[38:40] | Oh, boy. | |
[38:48] | This doesn’t look good. | 看上去不怎么好。 |
[38:50] | Indeed. | 没错。 |
[38:51] | You know, it’s quite ironic. | 真是个讽刺, |
[38:53] | This whole thing started because Sam didn’t want | 整个事情的起因就是因为 Sam 不想把 |
[38:55] | take the jumper back from the Jaffa patrol. | Jumper 从 Jaffa 巡逻队的手里夺回来。 |
[38:58] | Look, if we don’t make it… | 瞧,如果我们挺不过去。 |
[39:05] | Wait a minute. | 等等! |
[39:06] | You said you liked Daniel. | 我以为你喜欢Daniel。 |
[39:08] | I lied. | 我撒了谎。 |
[39:09] | I just wanted to get to know you better. See, I’m usually a very cautious person, | 我只是想更了解你一些。你看,我通常是一个非常谨慎的人, |
[39:12] | and I tend to think things… Jaffa! | 我喜欢于把事情这样思考…… |
[39:23] | Hear me. | 听我说! |
[39:27] | Ra is not a god. | Ra 不是神。 |
[39:29] | You can live free. | 你们能自由地生活! |
[39:31] | Ka kek, sholva! | Akak shl’va(叛徒)! |
[39:34] | I don’t think he bought it. | 我想他不会买账。 |
[39:40] | Relinquish your weapons and surrender. | 放下武器投降! |
[39:43] | Kal tek Trey lo tonak. | |
[39:46] | Yeah, I thought you’d say that. | 是的,我猜你会这么说。 |
[39:48] | Shal tek! | |
[39:51] | [SHOUTING] | |
[39:53] | [ALL SHOUTING] | |
[39:56] | [SHOUTING CONTINUES, RESOUNDS ACROSS PLAIN] | |
[40:19] | Sam, Jack, it’s all clear. | Sam,Jack,全都搞定了。你们现在可以出来了。 |
[40:21] | You can come out now. | |
[40:24] | In a minute. | 等会儿。 |
[40:41] | [CARTER]: I can fix that. | 我能修好它。 |
[40:45] | [JACKSON, ON VIDEOTAPE]: Uh, Jack, you should say something. | Jack,你应该说点什么。 |
[40:48] | Um | Um, college football is played on Saturdays, |
[40:51] | pro on sundays, | 橄榄球联赛在星期六到星期天进行。 |
[40:52] | and there are no fish in my pond, at all, | 我的池塘里根本没有鱼 |
[40:57] | where I fish. | 根本没有,在我钓鱼的地方。 |
[41:01] | I think that covers it for me. | 我想球赛弥补了这个遗憾。 |
[41:05] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗? |
[41:08] | If it is, we don’t do anything? | 如果是的,我们什么也没干? |
[41:10] | Apparently nothing we did | 很明显,我们做的事情对时间线没有任何影响。 |
[41:11] | affected the timeline. | |
[41:13] | But we didn’t do anything. | 可我们什么也没做啊。 |
[41:15] | Not yet. | 还没。 |
[41:16] | Apparently we were going to, | 显然两周前我们曾经去了。但是现在我们不用去了。 |
[41:18] | two weeks from now, but now we don’t have to. | |
[41:23] | Excellent. | 妙极了。 |
[41:25] | That’s it. I like it. | 就是这样!我喜欢! |
[41:26] | Okay, I’m going to get this up to the lab for analysis. | 好吧,我要把这个东西拿回实验室去研究一下。 |
[41:28] | No! | 不行! |
[41:29] | I’ll take it. | 我要拿着它。 |
[41:31] | There’s a whole room full of geeks up there | 上面有一屋子小丑拼死也要摸摸这玩艺呢。 |
[41:33] | just dying to get their hands on this. | |
[41:37] | You’ve got packing to do. | 你已经有了包装了。 |
[41:50] | This is great. | 真棒啊。 |
[41:52] | I told you. | 我说过嘛。 |
[41:54] | I can’t believe we didn’t do it years ago. | 真难想像,这么多年我们居然没做这个。 |
[41:57] | Yes, well, let’s not dwell. | 是啊, 那我们就别犹豫了。 |
[42:12] | Didn’t that tape say there were no fish in your pond? | 那个录像带上不是说,你的池塘里没有鱼吗? |
[42:18] | Close enough. | 很接近了。 |
[42:21] | [♪♪] |