时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Came to see me off. That’s sweet. | 很高兴你来送我 亲爱的 |
[00:11] | Well we’ve been through a lot together and I just wanted to | 我们相处时间不短了 而且我只是要 亲自来看看 他们是不是把你 |
[00:16] | thoroughly searched. | 彻底搜查过了 |
[00:33] | This is a little keepsake. Something to remember you by. | 这只是个小纪念品罢了 是为了能记住你 |
[00:37] | This is a priceless artifact. | 这可是个珍贵的文物 |
[00:38] | As priceless as the memories we share. | 我们的记忆也同样珍贵 |
[00:43] | Well. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[00:51] | – I hate long goodbyes. – OK, Goodbye. | -我讨厌冗长的送别 -那好 再见 |
[00:54] | Don’t I even get a hug? | 难道不拥抱一下吗? |
[01:17] | Daniel! | |
[01:19] | Don’t make this harder than it already is. | 不要把我们的分别搞得这么艰难吧 |
[01:26] | Can’t blame a girl for trying. | 噢 别怪我 闹着玩而已 |
[01:28] | No, I can. | 不 我就怪 |
[01:59] | Jackson, hey! Where’s your girlfriend? | Jackson hey!你马子哪去了 |
[02:01] | She left about an hour ago. | 走了一小时了 |
[02:03] | Men, I missed the going away party? | 我错过了送别晚会? |
[02:05] | Hope you saved me a piece of cake. | 希望你留了块蛋糕给我 |
[02:06] | Now that she’s gone, I can finally get some work done around here. | 现在她走了 我总算可以干些正事了 |
[02:08] | Yeah about that. The whole SG-1 thing? | 是啊 说道这个 SG-1的事情 |
[02:10] | You never gave me a firm answer. What do you say we make it official? | 你从来没给过我一个肯定的答复 我写个正式报告怎么样 |
[02:14] | Jackson? | |
[02:15] | Jackson? | |
[02:17] | Jackson! | |
[02:18] | I need a med team on level 25! | 医疗队快到25层来 |
[02:27] | Good morning sunshine. | 早上好啊 小乖乖 |
[02:30] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[02:34] | Better. | 好些了 |
[02:35] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[02:37] | We’re not exactly sure. | 我们还不是很肯定 |
[02:39] | But Dr Lam here thinks it may have something to do with those alien cuffs. | 过Lam医生认为可能和那些外星手镯有关 |
[02:48] | Why does one assume that? | 为什么会这么认为? |
[02:50] | Well, you were completely unresponsive when we brought you in, | 当我们带你进来时 你完全没有任何反应 |
[02:52] | but your condition suddenly improved when she came back. | 但她回来后 你的状况马上就好了很多 |
[02:57] | Miss me? | 想我吗? |
[03:04] | Season 9 – Episode 4 The Ties That Bind | |
[04:06] | Walter. | |
[04:07] | – Just the man I was looking for. – Sir, we have to talk about your schedule | Walter 正找你呢 我必须和你谈谈你的日程安排 |
[04:10] | and according to this you’re going to be in meetings all day. | 上面说你要开一天的会 |
[04:13] | – Hell I am! – Sir? | -真他妈的 -长官? |
[04:14] | After two months on this base, I’ve come to realise | 在基地2个月来 我认识到 |
[04:17] | that an alarming portion of these meetings are a complete waste of my time. | 这些个会大部分都是浪费我的时间 |
[04:20] | This is all housekeeping. | 这都是家务活 |
[04:22] | You can handle it. | 你能搞定它们 |
[04:23] | – Me? No, I don’t think so Sir. I’m not– – Walter! | -我?不 我不行的 长官 |
[04:25] | – Don’t make me promote you. – No Sir. | -难道你想让我升你的官吗? -不 长官 |
[04:27] | Yes Sir. I mean, what? – Just.. | 是的 长官 我的意思是……什么?只是 |
[04:29] | Just write up the highlights and leave them on my desk. | 写好会议纲要 把它们放在我桌子上 |
[04:36] | – General? – Dr. Lam. | -将军? -Lam医生 |
[04:39] | What’s… | Jackson的情况如何? |
[04:40] | what’s the latest on Dr Jackson? | Jackson博士现在怎么样? |
[04:43] | Well, as evidenced by Vala’s departure and immediate return, | 根据Vala出发和立即返回的情况看 |
[04:46] | they can’t be separated for much more than an hour before they begin to feel the effects. | 他们分开最长时间不能超过1小时 否则就会受影响 |
[04:50] | If she hadn’t come back when she did, I suspect they’d both be dead. | 如果她当时没有回来 我想他俩都已经死了 |
[04:52] | I thought it was supposed to stop when they took the wristbands off. | 我以为当他们取下那对手镯后 这个联系就会停止了的 |
[04:55] | It was. | 原本是的 |
[04:56] | Dr. Lee is theorizing that it might have something to do | 但Lee博士认为这可能与他们发现的 |
[04:58] | with the Ancient communication device they found. | 古人通讯装置有关 |
[05:00] | It’s possible that the two technologies brought together | 有可能是两种技术混在一起 |
[05:02] | somehow combined to create a more permanent bond. | 以至于建立了一个更紧密的联系 |
[05:05] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[05:09] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[05:16] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[05:18] | – Do me a favour. Shut up. – It’s not like I wanted this to happen anyway. | 出这样的事情我也不想 |
[05:21] | I’m being realistic. He has no idea what he’s doing. | 我只是面对现实 他都不知道自己在干什么 |
[05:23] | I’m standing right here. | 我正站在这呢 |
[05:24] | He can do all the tests he wants, it’s not going to get us anywhere. | 他可以做尽各种测试 但我们还是哪也去不了 |
[05:27] | Look, I know we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel here, but it’s not like we have a lot of choice, | 我知道我们在挖空心思的想办法 但好像我们没有什么选择 |
[05:29] | unless you happen to know someone else who understands this technology! | 除非你碰巧认识别的懂这种技术的人 |
[05:35] | You know someone? | 你认识某人? |
[05:36] | Someone who can help us? | 能够帮助我们的人? |
[05:38] | No. | 不 |
[05:40] | And yes. | 认识 |
[05:41] | Wait, we’re not done here yet! | 等等 我们还没找过呢 |
[05:44] | Who? | 谁? |
[05:45] | A scientist who was studying the bracelets at one point. | 可以说是研究手镯的科学家 |
[05:48] | Well let’s go see him. | 好 我们去找他吧 |
[05:49] | – No! Out of the question. – Why? | -不!想都别想 -为什么? |
[05:51] | – I’d rather not say. – This is the guy you stole the bracelets from, right? | 我不想说 你的手镯就是从那个人那里偷来的 是吧? |
[05:53] | How dare you assume that I acquired those bracelets through anything but honest means? | 你怎么敢说那手镯我不是用正当手段得到的 |
[05:56] | – I may have a less than perfect reputation, … – You told me you stole them! | -也许我的名声是不够好 但…… -你告诉过我是偷来的 |
[06:01] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[06:03] | Yes! | 是的! |
[06:07] | Anyway, he won’t help us. | 噢 不管怎样 他不会帮我们的 |
[06:08] | Correction, he won’t help you. | 纠正一下 他不会帮你 |
[06:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:12] | But if we’re going, | 不过如果我们要去的话 |
[06:15] | – we’ll need a change of clothes. – Fine! | -我们需要换套衣服 -好的! |
[06:20] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:28] | Tell you what, these outfits make a bold statement. | 告诉你吧 这些圈圈看起来真是很醒目 |
[06:31] | You don’t reckon Landry’s gonna make us work them into the rotation, do you? | 你不会认为Landry是想让我们把它转起来吧 是吗? |
[06:33] | Let me see. That’s a camouflage green and undercover rawhide. It’s got a nice ring to it. | 我看看 绿色外装 内里牛皮 还串了个漂亮的铃当 |
[06:38] | Well this better be quick, 45 minutes away from your girlfriend, | 最好快点 因为你和你马子分开已经45分钟了 |
[06:41] | you’re gonna turn into a pumpkin and | 你会变成一只死猪 |
[06:42] | I’m gonna have to haul your ass back there. | 而我还得把你拖回去 |
[06:47] | Gentlemen! How can I help you? | 先生们 有什么可以帮到你们? |
[06:50] | Well, we require your expertise. | 我们需要你的专长 |
[06:52] | Expertise! | 专长! |
[06:53] | Well you are the foremost expert on alien technology on this planet. | 你是这个星球上 外星技术方面的首席专家 |
[06:58] | Foremost? Well, I don’t know if I’m the foremost expert. | 首席?喔 我不知道自己是不是首席 |
[07:01] | I might be among the top five. | 但我应该是前5名 |
[07:05] | Are you familiar with these? | 你对这个熟悉吗 |
[07:11] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[07:13] | I actually owned a pair myself up until not too long ago. | 实际上不久前我自己也有一对 |
[07:17] | So you know how they work? | 那你知道它们是怎么起作用的吗? |
[07:18] | Of course! | 当然! |
[07:20] | The bracelets create a physiological bond between the wearers. | 手镯在佩戴者间建立一种生理上的连接 |
[07:24] | They were used by the Goa’uld. | 这些是Goa’uld用的 |
[07:26] | Have you ever heard of the physiological bond being sustained say, | 噢 你听说过这样的事吗 |
[07:29] | after the bracelets were removed? | 就是这个生理连接在取下手镯后仍然有效 |
[07:31] | No. | 没有 |
[07:33] | No. | 没有 |
[07:34] | Barring some freak power surge in the bracelets themselves, | 不 不 排除手镯中的一些反常的动力高峰 |
[07:38] | that might somehow transfer their effects outright, | 会无条件地传递它们的作用外 |
[07:42] | it’s highly unlikely. | 这不太可能发生 |
[07:44] | But in the unlikely event this did happen, | 但如果这种不太可能的情况真的发生了 |
[07:47] | would you be able to sever the connection? | 你能把那个联系切断吗? |
[07:50] | I might be able to. | 也许我可以 |
[07:53] | Great! Could you tell us? | 太好了 能告诉我们吗? |
[08:05] | How is she? | 她怎么样? |
[08:07] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:09] | Vala. | |
[08:12] | We don’t know any Vala. | 我们不知道她是谁 |
[08:15] | Then I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 那我恐怕不能帮你们了 |
[08:17] | OK! Maybe we know a Vala. | 好吧!我们也许知道 |
[08:21] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[08:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:25] | It’s not what you think. I’m not after revenge. | 不是你们想的那样 我不是要报仇 |
[08:28] | The truth is, the bracelets weren’t the only thing she took from me. | 事实上 手镯不是她从我这里偷走的唯一东西 |
[08:33] | She also stole… | 她也偷走了…… |
[08:37] | my heart. | 我的心 |
[08:40] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[08:41] | I remember it as if it were yesterday. | 记忆中就像是昨天发生的事情一样 |
[08:43] | Some nights, | 那些晚上 |
[08:45] | we would steal away from the city, | 我们偷偷溜出城市 |
[08:48] | strip off our clothing and | 脱光衣服 |
[08:51] | bathe in the springs of our garden. | 沐浴在我们花园的泉水中 |
[08:55] | We would chase one another across the mossy hills and then | 我们在一座座幽绿的山峰间追逐 |
[08:59] | lie naked under Adora’s moons | 赤条条地躺在Adora的月光下 |
[09:03] | and Vala would sometimes… – It’s OK! | -有几次Vala…… -好了! |
[09:05] | It’s great, thanks. | 真不错 谢谢 |
[09:07] | We got the picture. | 我们知道了 |
[09:09] | Very vivid, very disturbing picture. | 好一副活色生香的景致 |
[09:11] | Yes. | |
[09:12] | Those were wonderful, carnal times. | 好一副活色生香的景致 |
[09:16] | But that’s in the past. | 都是过去的事了 |
[09:19] | All I ask now is that I be given the chance to see her one last time. | 我所要的只是有个机会见她最后一次 |
[09:25] | Bring me Vala and I’ll consider helping you. | 把Vala带来 我就考虑帮你们 |
[09:34] | Sir! Major Gibson’s here to see you. | 长官!Gibson少校要见你 |
[09:36] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[09:39] | – General. – Major! | -将军 -少校 |
[09:41] | How are things at the Pentagon? | 五角大楼那边怎么样? |
[09:43] | Not so good, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不太好 |
[09:44] | The international committee has reviewed your budget proposals | 国际委员会看了你的预算 |
[09:46] | and despite your warnings of how it’ll affect the day to day operations of Stargate Command, | 尽管你警告他们说这对星门指挥中心的日常运作有多大影响 |
[09:50] | they have decided to throw their full financial backing behind the Atlantis mission. | 他们决定把全部基金转投向亚特兰蒂斯任务 |
[09:54] | They now see this base as serving little more than a support role. | 现在他们把这里当成起后援作用的服务设施来对待 |
[09:57] | Can’t say I’m surprised. | 我早有所料 |
[09:58] | They’ve been going over the report brought back by Dr Weir and her colleagues. | 他们已经仔细研究过了Weir博士和她同僚带回的报告 |
[10:01] | With the prevalence of Ancient technology in the Pegasus Galaxy, | 因为飞马星系卓越的古人科技 |
[10:03] | they feel that’s where we should be focusing our efforts. | 他们觉得那才是我们应该努力的方向 |
[10:05] | – And you believe that? – Sir? | -你相信他们说的? -长官? |
[10:07] | Atlantis is a civilian operation. They approved Dr Weir’s appointment. | 亚特兰蒂斯是个民间运作项目 Weir博士是由他们任命的 |
[10:12] | The reason they don’t want to support Stargate Command is because they have no say in how it’s run. | 他们之所以不想支持星门指挥部是因为 他们在它的运作上没有话语权 |
[10:17] | That’s what General O’Neill said. | Jack O’Neill将军也是这么说的 |
[10:20] | He also said he’d be willing to go to bat for you with the President. | 他还说他愿意去总统那里为你辩护 |
[10:23] | But he thinks it might help if you take your case to the chairman of the appropriations committee yourself. | 但他认为你亲自去拨款委员会那里可能会有用 |
[10:27] | Does he? | 是吗? |
[10:31] | Oh Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack. | |
[10:38] | Arlos? | |
[10:44] | I thought I’d never see you again! | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[10:46] | Hello Vala. | 你好 Vala |
[10:54] | They overpowered me. | 一天早上 |
[10:56] | Some five, six, mercenaries, one morning on my way to see you. | 我在去看你的路上被5 6个混混给控制了 他们要我偷手镯 否则就杀死我 |
[11:02] | They demanded that I steal the bracelets under penalty of death. | 他们要我偷手镯 否则就杀死我 |
[11:07] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:13] | Arlos? | |
[11:19] | Are you going to have me killed? | 你想让我被杀死吗? |
[11:24] | No. | 不 |
[11:26] | The memories of what we shared, | 那些你无情抛弃的 |
[11:29] | and that you so callously threw away, | 我们共有回忆 |
[11:32] | will undoubtedly haunt you until the day you die. | 毫无疑问会让你郁郁而终的 |
[11:35] | That | 那些…… |
[11:36] | should be punishment enough. | 惩罚就够你受了 |
[11:38] | Oh yes, you’re right! | 噢 是的 你说得对 |
[11:42] | That should do it. | 是这样子 |
[11:45] | I’m over you. | 我顺着你 |
[11:48] | What I’m not over however, is the theft of my mother’s necklace! | 但我不能忍受的是 你偷了我妈妈的项链! |
[11:54] | I want it back! | 把它还给我! |
[11:56] | Only then am I going to tell you how to sever the link connecting you! | 这样我才告诉你们怎么切断那个连接 |
[12:01] | Be realistic. That necklace is gone. | 现实点 那个项链丢了 |
[12:03] | There’s no way I can get that back. | 我没法找回来 |
[12:05] | Well, | 好吧 |
[12:06] | then our business is done. | 那我们的交易完蛋了 |
[12:09] | Hang on, loverboy! | 喔 等等 大情圣! |
[12:13] | We’ll get your Momma’s necklace. | 我们会要回你妈妈的项链的 |
[12:16] | Then we have a deal. | 那么就说定了 |
[12:28] | This once belonged to the first prime of Bastet. It’s completely unique. One of a kind. | 这个是远古第一勇士用过的 非常独特 万中挑一 |
[12:32] | And I am going to give it to you | 我可以卖给你 |
[12:35] | for three ounces of Naquadah… | 只要3盎司Naquadah矿 |
[12:38] | No? | 不干? |
[12:39] | Two for five! | 5盎司两把? |
[12:45] | So, | 嗯 |
[12:46] | business not so good, huh? | 生意不好做 哈? |
[12:48] | Well with no planets to conquer and no cities to loot, | 没有星球可以征服 没有城市可以掠夺 |
[12:52] | how’s a Jaffa expected to put food | 你还能指望一个Jaffa靠什么 |
[12:54] | on the table? | 来讨生活? |
[12:57] | Listen… a mutual friend of ours was supposed to send word that we were coming. | 听着 嗯 我们共同的一个朋友 应该告诉过你我们会来 |
[13:01] | What mutual friend? | 什么共同的朋友? |
[13:02] | Vala? | |
[13:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[13:08] | We’re not sure. | 啊 我们不是很清楚 |
[13:09] | She said she had some business to attend to and she’d meet us back at the gate. | 她说她有些事情要料理 她会在星门那等我们一起回去 |
[13:13] | What? She didn’t call ahead? | 怎么?她没有先和你打招呼? |
[13:16] | I swore the next time I saw Vala, | 我发誓下次一看到Vala |
[13:18] | I’d kill her where she stood. | 就马上干掉她 |
[13:20] | That’s a no. | 那就是没有了 |
[13:21] | Do you take me for a fool? | 你们以为我是傻子吗? |
[13:23] | I don’t know about them, but I certainly do. Hello Inago. | 我不知道他们怎么想 但我认为你就是 你好啊 Inago |
[13:28] | Nicely done with the distraction, boys. | 转移注意的工作做的好啊 伙计们 |
[13:30] | – Oh, that’s what we’re doing. – You didn’t wanna let us in on your little plan? | 喔 一般般啦 你的这个小计划居然没有告诉我们? |
[13:33] | You would have just screwed it up. | 如果你们知道的话准会把它搞砸 |
[13:35] | Vala! | |
[13:36] | You cowardly, backstabbing, sorry excuse for a woman. | 你这个卑鄙的胆小鬼 实在不想这样说一个女人 |
[13:40] | – How’ve you been? – Inago. | -最近过得怎样? |
[13:43] | You filthy, double talking slug. Nice to see you too. | 你这个肮脏结巴的猪头 很高兴见到你 |
[13:46] | Obviously they used to date. | 很明显他们有过一腿 |
[13:48] | Do you remember that necklace you sold me? | 记得你卖给我的项链吗? |
[13:51] | The priceless heirloom from the house of Verenna? | Verenna家价值连城的传家宝 |
[13:54] | I may have overstated it’s value slightly. | 也许我说的稍微夸张了点 |
[13:57] | Slightly? It was worthless. | 稍微?它根本一钱不值 |
[13:58] | Huh, you’re one to talk. That Goa’uld forceshield inhibitor, turned out to be nothing more than a power coil from an obsolete cargo ship. | 哈 你还说我 那个Goa’uld力量盾的消弱器 其实只是烂货船上的一个能量盘 |
[14:06] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[14:07] | I’m not here for revenge. | 实际上我来这里不是为了报仇 |
[14:09] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[14:11] | I’m here to set things straight. | 我是来把 |
[14:16] | By buying back that worthless necklace. | 那个不值钱的项链买回去 |
[14:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:21] | What’s your angle? | 你有什么企图? |
[14:24] | You don’t need to know. | 你不需要知道 |
[14:26] | Well then I guess you don’t need that necklace. | 那我猜你不需要那个项链 |
[14:28] | No deal. | 没的谈 |
[14:29] | However, I am willing to show you how I want to square things here. | 然而 我倒愿意展现我想公平交易的诚意 |
[14:34] | I might consider buying back that useless power coil. | 我打算把那个无用的能量盘买回来 |
[14:37] | Why would you want to buy back a power coil from an obsolete cargo ship? | 你为什么要把来自一艘烂货船上的能量盘买回去? |
[14:44] | No necklace, no deal. | 没项链 没的谈 |
[14:47] | I’ve got an idea. How about a straight swap. Necklace for power coil. | 我有个注意 你们直接交换怎么样 项链换能量盘 |
[14:51] | No! | 不行! |
[14:52] | No wait, wait, wait. I have a better idea. | 不 等等 我有个更好的主意 |
[14:55] | We dig a big old pit, we drop these two in it and we let them fight it out. | 我们挖一个大坑 把他们两推下去 让他们彻底解决如何 |
[15:01] | I’ll ask again. | 我再问一次 |
[15:05] | Deal? | 成交? |
[15:11] | Deal. | 成交 |
[15:13] | Deal. | 成交 |
[15:15] | Of course I don’t have the power coil. We’re going to have to go and get that back. | 当然我没有能量盘 我们不得不去把它找回来 |
[15:19] | Where would you unload an obsolete power coil? | 你在哪脱手的破能量盘? |
[15:33] | Sister Visina, | Visina大姐 |
[15:35] | welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[15:36] | Brother Kaius. | Kaius兄弟 |
[15:38] | How are the orphans? | 那些孤儿们怎么样? |
[15:39] | The orphans are well. Thank Grannus. | 他们都很好 感谢Grannus |
[15:42] | And you? | 你呢? |
[15:43] | Well enough. Thank Grannus. | 够好的了 感谢Grannus |
[15:45] | Who’s Grannus? | Grannus是谁? |
[15:46] | – Minor celtic God. One of Camulus’ former Lt’s. – Thanks. | -Celtic人的次第神 Camulus前卫队之一 -谢了 |
[15:50] | Of course, all of us continue to be grateful for your generous gift. | 当然 我们大家对你慷慨的礼物仍然心存感激 |
[15:54] | Pilgrims from all over the system travel to see the legendary ring of Shen’Marak. | 各地的信徒都前来瞻仰传说中的Shen’Marak之轮 |
[15:59] | However, it has been a bittersweet season for us, since coincidentally, | 但是 对于我们来说 这段日子真是喜忧参半 因为很凑巧 |
[16:03] | around the same time you made your gracious donation, | 恰好就在你慷慨捐赠礼物的那段时间 |
[16:07] | the shrine’s most precious relic, the Nevanna crystal, mysteriously disappeared. | 圣地最宝贵的文物 Nevanna水晶神秘的失踪了 |
[16:12] | No! | 不是吧! |
[16:13] | Yes, | 是的 |
[16:14] | it is shocking the depths some people will plum. | 这真是让人惊讶得呆若木鸡 |
[16:19] | Unfortunately I have some more bad news. | 不幸的是 我还有更多的坏消息 |
[16:23] | It appears I was decieved and this ring of Shen’ Marak is apparently a fake. | 我似乎被骗了 Shen’Marak之轮显然是个赝品 |
[16:29] | I’m afraid you’ll have to get rid of it. | 恐怕你得把它扔掉 |
[16:31] | Out of the question. | 想都别想 |
[16:32] | Hey! It’s bogus! Your followers are worshipping a phoney relic! | 嗨!是假的!你的信徒正在膜拜一个假的遗迹 |
[16:37] | Yes, but ultimately its true worth can only be judged by the | 是的 但最终它真正的价值是由 |
[16:41] | genuine faith it instills in the hearts of the many pilgrims who come to visit the shrine, | 诚挚的信念来决定的 它是很多来圣地参观的信徒的心灵之泉 |
[16:45] | and more importantly, in the charitable contributions they make while they are here. | 而且更重要的是 它带来了随他们而来的 源源不断地慈善捐助 |
[16:49] | Right. | 对 |
[16:51] | Of course, if you were willing to make a | 当然了 你们也愿意 |
[16:53] | substantial contribution of your own? | 慷慨解囊吗? |
[17:01] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[17:05] | I have to get outta here! I can’t take anymore! | 我必须离开这!我再也受不了了! |
[17:08] | The fasting, the chanting, | 斋戒 圣歌 |
[17:10] | bathing of the poor. | 洗礼池 |
[17:12] | If I have to weave one more prayer basket, I’m gonna kill someone! | 如果要我再织一个祈祷篮 我会杀人的! |
[17:17] | Blessed day. | 上天保佑 |
[17:18] | Blessed day, blessed day… | 上天保佑 上天保佑…… |
[17:22] | Oh my. | 天 |
[17:24] | You’re not a real monk. | 你不是真正的修道士 |
[17:27] | He used to be a smuggler. One of the best I ever knew. | 他曾经是个走私犯 是我见过的最出色的 |
[17:32] | Then things got a little too hot for him and he had to find religion. | 然后风声有点紧 他不得不寻求宗教的庇护 |
[17:36] | Well it was a sweet rap while it lasted. | 这里光景还不错 |
[17:38] | Until great God Grannus went and got himself executed by his own Jaffa. | 直到伟大的Grannus神糊涂到被自己的Jaffa给处死为止 |
[17:42] | Since then the number of pilgrims has been…well, significantly reduced. | 从那以后信徒的数目……明显大减 |
[17:46] | That’s why you can’t have the ring. | 这就是你们不能带走那个轮的原因 |
[17:48] | – Power coil. – Whatever! | 能量盘 随你怎么叫它! |
[17:50] | The point is that it’s the only thing keeping this place going. | 重点是它是这里维持下去的唯一东西 |
[17:53] | If you wanna go. Why not just go? | 如果你想走 为什么不直接走得了? |
[17:57] | Because all I got right now are the clothes on my back. | 因为我现在唯一有的就是身上的衣服而已 |
[18:01] | I need my cargo ship. The one you borrowed. | 我需要我的货船 那艘你“借”走的? |
[18:06] | Yes, that might be a bit of a problem. | 啊 是的 这可能有点小问题 |
[18:09] | But, | 不过 |
[18:10] | we can get you a replacement. | 我们可以换一艘给你 |
[18:13] | No deal. | 不行 |
[18:14] | What’s so special about this particular cargo ship? | 你那艘货舱为什么那么特别? |
[18:17] | Let’s just say I made a few modifications of my own. | 这样说吧 我对船做了些自己的改造 |
[18:20] | – You bring it to me and I’ll give you the ring. – Power coil! | -你把它交给我 我就把这个轮给你们 -能量盘! |
[18:23] | Look, | 听着 |
[18:24] | don’t try anything, alright? | 不要乱来 好吗? |
[18:26] | The Pilgrims of Grannus may be greatly reduced in numbers, but they are more fanatical than ever. | Grannus的信徒的数目也许大不如前 但他们更加狂热 |
[18:30] | You’d have to be to be worshipping a dead God. | 你们不得不崇敬一个死去的神 |
[18:32] | I give the word and they will tear you to pieces before you can get halfway to the gate. | 我保证还没等你们走到星门的半路 他们就会把你们撕成碎片了 |
[18:36] | Now, | 现在 |
[18:37] | if you’ll excuse me? I have morning prayers to attend to. | 请原谅 我要去照料早上的祷告者了 |
[18:47] | So how do we get the ship? | 那我们怎样才搞得到那船? |
[18:50] | We can’t! | 我们搞不到! |
[18:52] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[18:53] | We’ve come this far. | 我们都跑了这么远了 |
[18:55] | What’s the problem? | 有何问题? |
[19:05] | What news? | 有什么消息? |
[19:07] | We’ve put the word out, but she has yet to appear. | 我们把话传开了 但她还没有现身 |
[19:10] | I needn’t remind you that because of your bungling, we’ve already lost a case of weapons grade refined Naquadah. | 我不需要提醒你们 由于你们的笨挫 我们已经丢了一箱优质的武器级的Naquadah矿了 |
[19:16] | Now someone has to pay. And if it’s not Vala, then it might as well be you two. | 现在必须有人为此付出代价 如果不是Vala 那就是你们俩! |
[19:23] | Rest assured. Vala can’t hide forever and when she turns up we’ll deliver her, dead or alive. | 请放心 Vala不可能藏一辈子 当她出现 我们将把她交给你 无论生死 |
[19:30] | See that you do and let it be known that no-one defies the Lucian Alliance. | 看你们的表现了 要让所有人都知道 没人可以挑战Lucian联盟 |
[19:41] | So let me get this straight. | 所以让我搞明白 |
[19:43] | You need to get this ship, | 是不是你需要得到船 |
[19:45] | to get the power coil, | 来得到能量盘 |
[19:47] | to get the necklace, to get this guy to tell you how to undo whatever is keeping you two connected? | 来得到项链 来让那家伙去除把你们连在一起的那东西? |
[19:52] | Yeah, that about sums it up. | 是的 概括起来就是这样 |
[19:55] | Unfortunately that ship is now in the hands of the Lucian Alliance. | 不幸的是那船现在不在Lucian联盟手里 |
[19:59] | – The who? – It’s a coalition | -什么联盟? -那是一个…… |
[20:02] | of former smugglers and mercenaries who’ve banded together to take advantage of the power vacuum left by the demise of the Goa’uld. | 由以前的走私犯和混混组成的联盟 他们利用Goa’uld退位引起的权利真空来获利 |
[20:08] | The fact they’ve managed to form a coherent group makes them unique, and a | 事实上他们试图组成一个一致的集团 |
[20:12] | particular threat especially to the newly formed Jaffa government. | 使他们能成为一个特殊的威慑力量 尤其是对新组建的Jaffa政府而言 |
[20:15] | Can we contact them? | 我们能联系他们吗? |
[20:16] | They won’t deal with someone they don’t know. | 他们不与他们不认识的人做交易 |
[20:19] | I assume they know you. | 我猜他们认识你 |
[20:21] | Well yes, but our last encounter didn’t exactly go as planned. | 是的 但我们最后一次相遇和计划好的不太一样 |
[20:26] | Ooh, let me guess. | 噢 让我猜猜 |
[20:28] | You screwed them and now they wanna kill you. | 你骗了他们所以他们现在要杀你 |
[20:30] | Actually it was Daniel who messed up the deal. | 实际上是Daniel搞砸了那笔交易 |
[20:33] | You tried to sell them a stolen ship. | 你想要卖一艘偷来的船给他们 |
[20:34] | You’re the one that told them they couldn’t have it. | 是你告诉他们我们失信的 |
[20:36] | The point is if they see either of us again, they will kill us. | 重点是如果他们再见到我们中任何一个 他们就会杀掉我们 |
[20:40] | Can we take this ship by force? | 我们能强行抢回那艘船吗? |
[20:42] | You’d have to go up against a sizeable armada. | 你将不得不与一个相当大的舰队对抗 |
[20:44] | If the alternative is staying linked to you, I’m willing to take that risk. | 要我二选一的话 我愿意冒那个险好过和你连在一起 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry Dr Jackson but I can’t allow it. | 很抱歉Jackson博士 但我不能同意 |
[20:51] | Dr Lee’s continuing his research, hopefully he’ll be able to come up with something on his own. | Lee博士正在继续研究 有很大希望他会 自己找到些解决办法 |
[20:56] | In the meantime | 在此期间 |
[20:57] | you’re just going to have to learn to live with each other. | 你们将不得不学会和对方一起生活 |
[21:02] | And by the way, | 对了 |
[21:03] | in three days, | 三天后 |
[21:05] | you’re coming to Washington. | 你要去趟华盛顿 |
[21:06] | – We are? – I am? | 真的?我么? |
[21:07] | I need you to testify in front of the Chairman of the Appropriations Commitee. | 我需要你在拨款委员会面前作证 |
[21:11] | Let him see exactly what we’re up against. | 让他确切知道我们面临的问题 |
[21:13] | Your experience with the Ori could go a long way towards convincing him of the dangers headed our way. | 你与Ori相处的经验对说服 他相信我们面临的危险大有帮助 |
[21:18] | Right. | 好的 |
[21:22] | We will do our best Sir. | 我们会尽力的 长官 |
[21:37] | Daniel, | |
[21:39] | do you happen to have one of these… | 你会不会刚好有张这些个…… |
[21:42] | credit cards? | 信用卡? |
[21:43] | Yes I do, and no you can’t. | 是的 我有 但不行 你别想 |
[21:50] | By the way, is a security escort still necessary? | 顺便说一下 真的需要那个保安员吗? |
[21:54] | Do you really have to ask? | 你一定要问吗? |
[21:58] | I noticed you’ve assigned a woman, | 我注意到你指派了一个女的过来 |
[22:01] | were you afraid I might corrupt one of your impressionable young men? | 难道你是怕我会迷惑你们敏感的年轻男士吗 |
[22:05] | No, I just thought that save someone the trouble of having to rebuff your advances. | 不 我只是想这样能减少些不得不拒绝你求爱的麻烦 |
[22:10] | How do you know you succeeded? | 你怎么知道你做到了呢? |
[22:15] | I’m so bored! | 我烦死了! |
[22:18] | What do you do around here, for fun? | 你在这干什么 好玩吗? |
[22:21] | I’m doing it. Translating these artifacts from P4S-559. | 是啊 翻译这些来自P4S-559的古物 |
[22:25] | Oh, are they valuable? | 噢 它们值钱吗? |
[22:28] | Well their historical value is immense, but there is no gold or jewels involved if that’s what you mean. | 它们的历史价值很珍贵 不过如果你指的是金银珠宝 那它们一文不值 |
[22:35] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰那个! |
[22:38] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[22:39] | You need to occasionally get up from under the dust of dead civilisations and live a little. | 你需要偶尔从这些消亡文明的尘土中爬出来透透气 |
[22:48] | Why don’t you take me out to dinner? | 不如带我出去吃晚饭怎么样? |
[22:49] | Look the only way you’re getting off this base is on this little side-trip to Washington and if we could find a way around that, we would. | 听着 你唯一离开这个基地的机会 就是去华盛顿的小旅行 如果我们到时候有机会 我们就去 |
[22:55] | Why don’t we go off-world? | 为什么我们不出一下外勤呢? |
[22:57] | I’ve got a great little deal cooked up with some traders on Katana. | 我和Katana的商人有一大笔无本生意要做 |
[23:00] | No. | 不行 |
[23:02] | We could be partners. | 我们可以合伙啊 |
[23:04] | Split everything down the middle, 60/40. | 利益分成64开 |
[23:09] | Hardly seems fair that your life gets to continue and my affairs are put on hold. | 你的生活可以继续 我的事情却要停下来 看起来好像不太公平的说 |
[23:13] | Excuse me? I should be on my way to the Pegasus Galaxy right now. | 是吗?我现在本来应该在去飞马星系的路上了 |
[23:16] | Oh don’t you blame that on me, it’s your own curiosity in the ancient treasure that cost you a trip to Atlantis. | 噢 你还好意思怪我 是你对古人遗产的好奇心才让你能去亚特兰蒂斯的 |
[23:21] | You cuffed us together. | 你把我俩拷在了一起 |
[23:22] | You weren’t paying attention at the time. | 你没注意时间 |
[23:24] | Look, we can point fingers all we want but the fact is, we’re stuck together. | 听着 我们可以把我们想要做的全数落出来 但现实是 我们粘在一起了 |
[23:29] | Like it or not, we’re just going to have to learn to get along. | 不管你喜欢不喜欢 我们都必须要学会融洽相处 |
[23:43] | Found your glasses. | 找到你的眼镜了 |
[23:54] | I’m going to see what Dr Lee’s doing. | 我要去看看Lee博士研究的怎么样了 |
[24:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这干什么? |
[24:28] | Isn’t this my room? | 这不是我的房间吗? |
[24:29] | No your room is across the hall… with the guard in front of it. | 不是 你的房间在大厅对面……有个守卫在门口的那间 |
[24:34] | Ah yes, | |
[24:36] | they all rather look alike don’t they. | 噢 他们看起来都差不多 对吧 |
[24:39] | Anyhow, | 总之 |
[24:40] | since I’m here, | 既然我在这 |
[24:42] | shall we make the best of it? | 我们不如做爱做的事吧 |
[24:46] | No we shalln’t. | 不 我们不做 |
[24:48] | Come on Daniel. | 来吧 Daniel |
[24:49] | We’re both stuck here on this base and there’s nothing else to do. | 我们都困在这基地了 没别的事可干 |
[24:53] | Yes there is! There’s sleeping, there’s working, there’s finding a way out of this mess! | 有的!比如睡觉啊 工作啊 找怎么解决这种混乱状况的法子啊! |
[24:58] | What if we can’t? | 如果找不到呢? |
[24:59] | We might have to spend the rest of our lives together. | 我们也许不得不共度余生了 |
[25:01] | No! Don’t even go there. | 别!提都不要提 |
[25:03] | There’s literally a bond between us. | 我们确实有点缘分呢 |
[25:05] | Some people might even find that romantic. | 有些人甚至会觉得这很浪漫 |
[25:08] | I’m not one of those people. | 我可不这么想 |
[25:14] | Am I really so repulsive? | 我真的那么令人讨厌吗? |
[25:17] | No… | 不…… |
[25:20] | No! | 不是的! |
[25:23] | No you’re not | 你不是令人 |
[25:26] | repulsive, you’re just… | 讨厌 你只是…… |
[25:31] | It’s… | 只是 |
[25:32] | it’s just that I know what you’re doing, the whole sexual thing. | 我知道你在干什么 那些性方面的…… |
[25:36] | It’s a defence mechanism. | 只是我放不开 |
[25:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:41] | You live a solitary existence, you move from place to place, you never form any lasting relationships, | 你独来独往 从一个地方搬到另一个地方 从来没有一个稳定的关系 |
[25:45] | you use sex as a weapon, prevent yourself from forming any real emotional bonds. | 你把性当作武器 以免自己动真感情 |
[25:52] | Textbook case. | 总结得真好 |
[25:57] | Never realized I was so transparent. | 没想到我这么容易被看透 |
[26:00] | Vala.. | |
[26:01] | No really it’s fine Daniel, you’re right. | 没关系Daniel 你说得对 |
[26:04] | I can see why you wouldn’t want to become involved with someone so pathetic. | 我看的出你为什么不想和一个这么可悲的人扯上关系 |
[26:10] | I wasn’t always like this, you should know. | 我不是生来就这样的 你应该明白 |
[26:12] | There was someone once. | |
[26:14] | In fact, I was engaged. | 我曾经和人订过婚 |
[26:18] | Then I was taken as a host and even though the Tok’ra eventually freed me, the damage was already done. | 然后我被当成了宿主 虽然最后Tok’ra释放了我 但损害已经无法弥补了 |
[26:26] | And once you have been spat on, and stoned | 一旦你被寄生 |
[26:30] | by the people of your own village, | 而又被自己村里的人离弃 |
[26:35] | well, | 那 |
[26:37] | you try forming lasting relationships. | 你来发展一段稳定的关系试试 |
[26:41] | Vala, just wait… please. | Vala 请等等 |
[26:44] | Stop. | 别走 |
[26:45] | Alright I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[26:49] | Okay, | |
[26:52] | I’m sorry. I’m just… | 对不起 我只是…… |
[26:54] | sometimes I just, | 有时我只是 |
[26:56] | I forget what you’ve been through. | 忘记了你所经历事情 |
[27:00] | If you’ve actually been through any of that… are you messing with me? | 你真的经历过这些事情吗……你在糊弄我吗? |
[27:03] | Is it working? | 骗到你了? |
[27:04] | Get out, go. | 出去 |
[27:06] | Get out. | 快出去 |
[27:09] | Go! | 出去! |
[27:17] | Despite the fact the Jaffa are free and Anubis has been defeated, | 尽管Jaffa自由了 Anubis也被打败了 |
[27:21] | it would be a mistake to assume the Goa’uld are no longer a threat. | 但如此就假定Goa’uld不再有威胁是错误的 |
[27:24] | But without the Jaffa to do their bidding, they’re effectively crippled. | 但没有Jaffa做打手 他们干不了什么了 |
[27:28] | Many still have the loyalty of their human slaves. | 有些Goa’uld仍然有人类奴隶效忠他们 |
[27:31] | Slaves are a long way from an effective army, | 从奴隶到得力的军队还有很长时间呢 |
[27:34] | and besides if the Jaffa saw the light, it will only be a matter of time before the slaves follow suit. | 而且如果Jaffa走上正途 那些奴隶迟早也会跟着这样做 |
[27:40] | The Goa’uld aren’t the only threat out there Sir. | Goa’uld并不是唯一的威胁 长官 |
[27:43] | So I assume you’re referring to these people that you supposedly met in a distant galaxy. | 我猜你是不是指的是那些你想像中在遥远星系遇到的人 |
[27:49] | Supposedly? | 想像中? |
[27:50] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong. | 纠正我如果我说错了 |
[27:53] | But according to the report I read, you never actually left Stargate Command. | 但根据我读到的报告 你实际上根本没离开星门指挥部 |
[27:58] | You went into a coma, had some kind of vision, | 你进入了昏迷状态 出现了些幻像 |
[28:00] | for all we know, the whole thing could have been an elaborate hallucination. | 就我们所知 这整件事可能都是种精细的幻觉罢了 |
[28:03] | One of the Priors came through the Gate. | 一个Prior从星门过来了 |
[28:05] | A simple man who did nothing but spout a lot of religious nonsense and then killed himself. | 只是除了说一堆宗教胡话然后自杀外 什么也没有做的一个普通人 |
[28:11] | Senator I was there, | 议员先生 我当时在场 |
[28:13] | the man burned himself to death. | 那个人自焚而死 |
[28:15] | Without the aid of any obvious devices or technology, it was no parlor trick. | 没有使用任何明显的装置或者技术 这不是魔术表演 |
[28:19] | We’re also beginning to get reports that there are other Priors showing up on other planets. | 我们也开始接到报告说其他的先知 开始在别的星球现身了 |
[28:23] | Well it’s hardly surprising that new religious groups would arise in the wake of the Goa’uld’s collapse. | Goa’uld毁灭后 新的宗教团体开始兴起 也没有什么好奇怪的 |
[28:28] | The Ori are very real senator. | Ori完全是真的 议员先生 |
[28:31] | As ascended beings they have all the appearance of genuine God’s. | 作为先进的种族 他们表现得就像神一样 |
[28:33] | But again, this is according to your testimony, | 但是又根据你的陈述 |
[28:36] | they cannot act in this galaxy without incurring the interference from these other ascended beings. | 他们不附身当地人的话 就无法在这个星系有所行动 |
[28:43] | Isn’t that correct? | 是不是这样? |
[28:44] | Technically yes. | 严格来说是的 |
[28:46] | Well, look at it from our point of view Dr Jackson. | 从我们的角度来看 Jackson博士 |
[28:48] | Finally after 8 years and billions of dollars spent, | 经过8年抗战 花了数十亿美元 |
[28:54] | the Goa’uld have been neutralized, along with the Replicators. | 终于消灭了Goa’uld和复制者 |
[28:58] | And now suddenly, out of nowhere, along come these magical Ori | 现在突然又不知道从哪里冒出来一些个魔法Ori人 |
[29:03] | requiring a redoubling of efforts and expenditures. | 需要大量人力和金钱来对付 |
[29:07] | Exactly what are you suggesting Senator? | 你有什么确切的建议吗 参议员? |
[29:11] | The Stargate program has succeeded in acquiring alien technology. | 星门计划在获取外星科技方面已经获得了成功 |
[29:16] | So now it’s time to devote our resources to exploiting those technologies for planetary defence, | 所以现在是全力以赴开拓那些科技用来发展星球防卫 |
[29:23] | namely by building more Daedalus class ships. | 也就是建造更多Daedalus级飞船的时候了 |
[29:27] | Now we have no intention of shutting you down completely, | 我们现在无意完全关闭你们的项目 |
[29:30] | you will continue to operate at 30% of your current budget, I think you will find that is more then enough money | 你们可以得到你当前预算的30%以继续运作 我想一旦不再着重探险项目 |
[29:35] | once you deemphasize your explorations. | 你会发现钱多得根本用不完 |
[29:38] | If you recall Senator, | 如果你回想一下 参议员 |
[29:40] | it was new exploration that got us those technologies in the first place. | 正是新近的探险让我们得到了这些科技 |
[29:43] | Now there are still thousands of Stargate addresses left unexplored in this galaxy. | 现在这个星系还有成千的星门地址还没有探索过呢 |
[29:48] | This program doesn’t exist to satisfy your curiosity Doctor. | 这个项目不是用来满足你的好奇心的 博士 |
[29:54] | The important thing is that we have learned enough to defend this planet against any potential threat. | 重要的是我们已经掌握了足够的知识来保卫 这个星球对抗任何的潜在威胁 |
[30:05] | Do you have something to say. | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[30:08] | Well it’s just all so amusing, isn’t it. | 只是觉得很有趣 不是吗? |
[30:10] | I mean only an idiot would assume that this backwater of a planet will safe because you have a few ships with decent shield technology. | 我的意思是只有白痴 才会觉得这个老土星球是安全的 就因为有几艘像样的护盾技术的飞船 |
[30:22] | You don’t look like an idiot to me. | 看起来你不像个白痴啊 |
[30:24] | So I have to assume that the reason why you want to build more ships is | 所以我不得不猜你之所以想建更多的飞船的理由 |
[30:29] | like all the men you like big machines with big engines that fire big missiles | 是和所有男人一样 你们喜欢有“大”引擎的可以发射“大”导弹的大机器 |
[30:35] | because you have a deep-seated need to overcompensate for your own shortcomings. | 是因为你们潜意识里需要这些来补偿你们自身的“短处” |
[30:39] | Excuse me. | 你说什么? |
[30:41] | See, she knows what I mean. | 看 她明白我说的是什么了 |
[30:45] | I think a short recess would be a good idea. | 我想最好暂时休息一下 |
[30:48] | I’m done here anyway. | 反正我说完了 |
[30:52] | This meeting is over. | 会议结束 |
[30:56] | How did it go Sir? | 怎么样 长官? |
[30:58] | Let’s just put it this way, you’re going after that ship. | 这样说吧 你去把那艘飞船弄回来 |
[31:01] | The cargo ship, what about the Lucian Alliance Sir? | 那艘货船?Lucian联盟怎么办? |
[31:03] | You’ll have to figure out a way to deal with them. | 你必须找到对付他们的办法 |
[31:05] | Why, what happened? | 为什么 出什么事情了? |
[31:06] | She accused the Chairman of the Senate Appropriations commitee of having a… | 为什么 出什么事情了 她指责拨款委员会的主席有…… |
[31:11] | let’s just call it, an insufficient manhood. | 这样说吧 不够男子气概…… |
[31:14] | She’s gotta go. | 一定要把她送走 |
[31:22] | Just a word of warning. | 先警告你们 |
[31:23] | Tenat and Jup are notoriously unscrupulous traders. | Tennet和Jut是臭名远播的不则手段的商人 |
[31:26] | They’re crafty, devious and although stupid, under no circumstances are they to be trusted. | 尽管他们蠢 但还是狡诈又善变 任何情况下他们都不可信 |
[31:31] | In other words they’re going to try and screw us before we screw them. | 也就是在我们骗他们之前 他们会试图骗我们 |
[31:34] | It should be alright as long as you keep your guard up and we keep focus on what needs to be done. | 会没事的 只要你们保持戒备 关注重点 |
[31:39] | Close the deal, take the ship, make sure they don’t kill me. | 结束交易 得到飞船 保我不死 |
[31:42] | Certainly not in that order. | 当然不是按这个顺序来 |
[31:44] | I still think we need some more boots on the ground, just to be safe. | 我还是认为我们该多带些人来 为了安全起见 |
[31:47] | And they will most certainly run a surface scan of the planet, any additional life signs or any ships in orbit will only raise suspicion and jeopardize everything. | 他们肯定会对星球进行表面扫描的 任何其他生命信号或者 飞行器都会引起他们的怀疑 让局势变得更危险 |
[31:56] | We’re approaching the planet, run a surface scan. | 我们到达那个星球了 运行表面扫描 |
[32:01] | Four life signs. | 四个生命信号 |
[32:04] | Let’s go greet them. | 好好问候一下他们 |
[32:08] | This is a good plan, very inspired. | 这是个好计划 非常有创意 |
[32:10] | Yes we have you to thank for that. Nothing motivates like complete and utter desperation. | 是啊 为此不得不感谢你 从来不惹大麻烦 |
[32:14] | You say that now, but you will miss me when I am gone. | 你现在这样说 不过等我走了后你会想我的 |
[32:16] | No I’m pretty sure I won’t. | 不 我非常肯定不会 |
[32:18] | Just like old times. | 和以前一样啊 |
[32:20] | I am offering my assistance on this mission only to aid Daniel Jackson. | 我来帮忙只是为了Daniel Jackson |
[32:25] | My participation should not be construed as a desire to rejoin SG-1. | 不要把我的参与当做我是想重新加入SG-1 |
[32:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:32] | Colonel Mitchell at times, you remind me of O’Neill. | Mitchell中校 有时候你让我想起O’Neill |
[32:35] | Ah, I’ll take that as a compliment. | 啊 我当你是称赞我好了 |
[32:39] | As you wish. | 随便 |
[33:02] | Teal’c. | |
[33:11] | Hey fella’s. What’s with all the hostility. | 嗨 伙计们 干嘛这么恶狠狠的啊 |
[33:16] | Vala, how does it feel, knowing your sorry life is about to end. | Vala 知道你自己小命不保时是什么感觉? |
[33:21] | I don’t know. How did it feel telling the Alliance that you half-wits lost their Naquadah. | 我不知道 当告诉联盟你们这俩猪头 丢了他们的Naquadah时又是什么感觉 |
[33:26] | Woah. No, no violence. | 喔 不要使用暴力 |
[33:29] | No damaging the goods until we’ve finished our deal. | 在我们完成交易前 不要搞坏了货物 |
[33:32] | Besides I think the Alliance wants to hold her up as an example. | 而且我认为联盟还想把她当成活典型呢 |
[33:38] | Yes, they do. | 是的 他们的确这样想 |
[33:40] | Your name? | 你叫什么? |
[33:43] | Cam Mitchell. | |
[33:44] | Bounty hunter. | 赏金猎人 |
[33:46] | Never heard of you. | 从来没听说过你 |
[33:48] | That’s because I keep a low profile. | 那是因为我行事低调 |
[33:50] | I like to let my work speak for itself. | 我喜欢让我的所作所为来证明我的本事 |
[33:53] | You’ve partnered with a Jaffa I see. | 我看见你和一个Jaffa在一起 |
[33:55] | Look. We’d love to sit around and talk shop, but we’re on the clock. Where’s our reward? | 听着 本来我喜欢坐下来慢慢谈生意 但我们要赶时间 我们的酬劳呢? |
[33:59] | We have a caseload of weapons grade refined Naquadah sitting in our cargo ship. | 我们货船里有一箱武器级的优质Naquadah矿 |
[34:04] | Good, let’s go and get it. | 好啊 让我们去拿吧 |
[34:06] | No, | 不 |
[34:06] | I will stay here with you. | 我和你就呆在这儿 |
[34:08] | While Jup takes Vala and her partner to the ship. | 当Jut把Vala和她的同伴送上船时 |
[34:11] | Once they’ve been secured he will return and ring the Naquadah down to you. | 当他们安全后他会回来把Naquadah传送给你们 |
[34:17] | And what’s to stop all Jut here from just ringing you away and just skidattling. | 我们怎么知道Jut不会把仅仅把你传回去就溜走了 |
[34:21] | Our honour. | 我们的荣誉 |
[34:22] | It would not be in our best interests to cheat you. | 不允许这么做 我们不会没事骗你的 |
[34:25] | After all we have reputations as traders to uphold. | 毕竟做生意是需要有好名声的嘛 |
[34:29] | Right, | 对 |
[34:31] | reputations. | 名声 |
[34:40] | I can’t help noticing the absence of the case load of refined Naquadah you guys were promising. | 我一直注意到 你们承诺的装Naquadah的箱子 好像根本就不存在 |
[34:45] | Do you seriously think the Alliance would have trusted us with another case, | 你真的认为在我们丢了上一箱后 联盟还会放心的 |
[34:49] | after we lost the last one? | 给我们另一箱Naquadah矿吗? |
[34:53] | So this is a double cross? | 那么这就是欺诈了? |
[34:54] | What happened to upholding your reputation? | 你们拿什么来维持名声? |
[34:57] | Let’s just say those bounty hunters won’t be in a position to do any complaining. | 这么说吧 那些赏金猎人根本没机会来抱怨什么 |
[35:10] | Hold still! | 坚持一会 |
[35:14] | Told you. | 告诉过你 |
[35:30] | So who you like in the NFL this year? You kinda strike me as a Raiders fan. | 今年女排赛里你最喜欢谁?我觉得你看起来像是日本队的球迷 |
[35:36] | Daniel, why don’t you let me do it? | Daniel 为什么不让我来? |
[35:38] | I can do it. Just do me a favour, I need some help. | 我自己可以 帮我个忙好吗 我需要些帮助 |
[35:41] | OK, what? | Ok 怎么帮? |
[35:42] | Go to the panel by the rear exit. | 到后门边的墙那去 |
[35:46] | OK, now what? | Ok 接下来呢? |
[35:48] | Stay there, shut up and let me finish. | 呆在那 闭嘴 让我搞定这个 |
[35:53] | Yeah, they got a great secondary in the league’s. | 她们打了场漂亮的 |
[35:55] | The best pass rush. | 翻身赛 |
[35:57] | Offence runs games and the defence runs championships, am I right? | 进攻赢得比赛 防守赢得冠军 我说得对吗? |
[36:08] | Our cargo ship has returned. | 我们的货船回来了 |
[36:11] | I suggest you lower your weapons. | 我建议你放下武器 |
[36:14] | I take it we’re not getting our Naquadah. | 我想我们得不到Naquadah矿了 |
[36:17] | No you’re not and so concludes our deal. | 是的 你们得不到 交易到此为止 |
[36:44] | Well! | 好啊 |
[36:45] | That went better than I expected! | 比我期待的还要好 |
[36:47] | I’m picking up ships. Lot’s of them. | 我在数船呢 好多只 |
[36:55] | Correction. That went much worse than I suspected. | 纠正 比我预料得要糟的多 |
[37:02] | Stand down and prepare to be boarded. | 放弃你们的控制 我们准备登船 |
[37:05] | Shouldn’t we be jumping into hyperspace or something? | 我们不应该跳进超空间什么的吗? |
[37:07] | They will pursue us. | 他们会追上我们 |
[37:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[37:11] | Kaius said he customised this ship. Let’s see if there’s anything we can use. | Kaius说过他对这船进行了改装 看看有什么我们可以利用的 |
[37:22] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了? |
[37:23] | Multiple energy signatures and phantom vessels. | 多重能量信号和幻影船 |
[37:25] | They’re confusing the Alliance ships. | 他们会让联盟的飞船搞糊涂的 |
[37:27] | Fine! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 好啊!快走 快走 快走! |
[37:37] | There are two vessels pursuing us. | 有两艘船在追我们 |
[37:39] | You got anything else in your bag of tricks? | 你还有其他的招数吗? |
[37:41] | I’ll show you. | 等着瞧吧 |
[37:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[37:57] | Vala? | |
[37:59] | Wait for it… | 等等…… |
[38:04] | Now! | 放! |
[38:11] | Wicked. | 真坏 |
[38:14] | Pulse wave. | 脉冲波 |
[38:15] | Their power levels spiked and overloaded. It should take a couple of minutes to restore primary systems. | 他们的动力层渗漏并超载了 需要好几分钟才能恢复主系统 |
[38:20] | Which should give us enough time to… | 这就给了我们足够的时间来…… |
[38:28] | Thanks for getting my ship back… | 多谢把我的船弄回来 |
[38:30] | and for not helping yourselves to the swag in the ships hidden compartments. | 而且也没有打暗室里的货物的主意 |
[38:35] | Wait! Did you just say hidden compartments? | 等等!你说船上有暗室? |
[38:38] | No! Wait! | 不!等等! |
[38:44] | So really. | 说真的 |
[38:46] | Why would you want to trade a power coil from an obsolete cargo ship? | 为什么你要用一艘货船来换一个能量盘? |
[38:50] | So really. Why would you want to trade for this worthless necklace? | 说真的 为什么你要换这个不值钱的项链? |
[38:57] | Never mind. | 别介意 |
[39:06] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[39:08] | Finally I can get Mother off my back. | 老妈终于不会再说我了 |
[39:15] | So? | 那么? |
[39:17] | So? | 怎样? |
[39:18] | So, we had a deal, remember? | 我们有个交易啊 记得吗? |
[39:20] | We give you the necklace and you sever the link. | 我们给你项链 你切断连接 |
[39:23] | Yes, of course. I’ve been doing extensive research. | 是的 当然了 我做了广泛地研究 |
[39:29] | And? | 结果? |
[39:31] | Well there’s nothing I can do. The effect can’t be countered. | 我什么也做不了 那效果没法抵消 但你们知道吗? |
[39:34] | But you know? My guess is, it’ll wear off eventually on it’s own. | 我猜 它最终会自己逐渐减弱的 |
[39:39] | So long everybody. | 再见了 各位 |
[39:48] | That’s it? You went through all that for nothing? | 就这样而已?你们跑了半天什么也没得到? |
[39:51] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[39:52] | I can’t wait till Senator Fisher hears about this one. | 我不能坐在这等着Fisher参议员知道这件事 |
[39:55] | Yeah, have you heard any news? | 是啊 有什么新消息吗? |
[39:57] | I spoke to the President. | 我和总统谈过了 |
[39:58] | He gave me two choices. | 他给了我两个选择 |
[40:00] | Accept the budget cuts or convince the International Committee to change their minds and contribute to our funding. | 接受预算缩减或者说服国际委员会改变主意 而且对我们的拨款作出贡献 |
[40:08] | Right. | 好嘛 |
[40:09] | How do we do that? | 那我们要怎么做啊? |
[40:10] | Give them what they want. | 给他们想要的东西 |
[40:12] | A new civilian position appointed by the committee. | 安排一个委员会来任命的由平民担任的职位 |
[40:15] | With full access to this base | 可以自由探访基地 |
[40:17] | and a say in all major decisions concerning its operation. | 对关于基地运作的主要决定有话语权 |
[40:22] | Watchdog. | 看门狗 |
[40:25] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[40:35] | Thanks for helping out. | 多谢帮忙 |
[40:37] | Indeed. | |
[40:39] | Good luck on Dakara. | 祝你在Dakara事事顺利 |
[40:48] | Don’t be a stranger! | 常回来看看 |
[41:00] | He’ll be back | 他会回来的 -=结束=- |