时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1… | “星际之门SG-1 前情回顾” |
[00:03] | Come back and rejoin SG-1. | 回来加入SG-1吧 |
[00:05] | I have my reasons for wanting this job. | 我来这儿工作有我自己的理由 |
[00:07] | What if the world needs saving? | 如果世界需要拯救呢? |
[00:08] | If the world needs saving, I will be there to do what I can. | 如果世界真的需要拯救 我会尽我所能 |
[00:10] | The bracelets create a physiological bond between the wearers. | 这对手镯会在佩带者之间创建某种生理连接 |
[00:14] | – They were used by the Goa’uld. – Jackson. | 过去Goa’uld曾使用过它 Jackson |
[00:17] | Jackson? | |
[00:18] | You were completely unresponsive when we brought you in, | 我们把你弄过来时 你已经完全不省人事了 |
[00:20] | but your condition suddenly improved when she came back. | 但是她一回来 你的情况立刻有了好转 |
[00:23] | Miss me? | 想我吗? |
[00:24] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[00:25] | A gentleman who claims that he represents some Gods called the Ori. | 一位自称是“神”的先生 他们叫自己Ori |
[00:30] | There are as many humans out there as there are Jaffa. | 那里有许多人类 也有许多Jaffa |
[00:32] | If we don’t continue to work together, | 如果我们不共同努力 |
[00:34] | the victory we worked so long and hard for, could result in chaos. | 过去我们通过艰苦卓绝的斗争换来的胜利 最终将变成不可收拾的混乱 |
[00:44] | – You show no fear Latal. – He is one man. What is there to fear? | 别害怕 Lat’al 他只有一个人 有什么可怕的 |
[00:47] | He promised retribution if we did not bow to their Gods upon his return. | 他发誓如果在他归来前我们还不归顺 他们的神 他就会惩罚我们 |
[00:51] | The Jaffa have shed too much blood to replace one false God with another. | Jaffa曾经为驱逐一个又一个的假神而浴血奋战 |
[00:54] | We have made our decision and we will tell him. | 我们会告诉他 我们已经做出了决定 |
[01:05] | Have you come alone? | 你是一个人来的吗? |
[01:07] | The Ori are with me always. | Ori与我永在 |
[01:10] | You have read from the book of Origin. | 你们看过起源之书了吗? |
[01:12] | We have. | 是的 |
[01:14] | What say you to the promise of the Ori? | 你们决定对Ori宣誓效忠了吗? |
[01:19] | We will hear no more of false Gods. | 我们不会再听任何假神的鬼话 |
[01:23] | Go now and we will spare your life. | 滚吧 我们饶你不死 |
[01:25] | You speak for all? | 你们可以代表所有的人吗? |
[01:28] | We do. | 是的 我们可以 |
[01:31] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[01:33] | this world will serve their purpose! | 这个世界的人民必须要为他们的命运服务 |
[01:41] | Jaffa! | |
[02:07] | Thank blessing the glory of the Ori… Thank to the Ori… | 赞美Ori的光荣……赞美Ori…… |
[02:21] | Season 9 – Episode 6 Beachhead | |
[03:26] | Unscheduled offworld activation! | 未知的外部连接! |
[03:28] | What have we got, Chief? | 我们收到了什么? |
[03:30] | Receiving a message Sir. It’s text only. | 收到了一条信息 先生 只有文字 |
[03:40] | It’s in Goa’uld. | 是Goa’uld语言 |
[03:42] | None of you folks read Goa’uld, do you? | 你们谁也读不懂Goa’uld语言 是吧? |
[03:55] | You boys aren’t going to let people from two different planets beat you at your own silly game are you? | 伙计们 你们不会打不赢两个外星人吧? 这个傻乎乎的游戏可是你们自己创造的哟 |
[03:58] | This silly game isn’t over yet. | 这个“傻乎乎”的游戏还没完呢 |
[04:00] | That’s my wingman. | 他是我的助手 |
[04:01] | You need a new wingman. | 你需要一个新的助手 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna kick your ass! | 我才不会输呢 |
[04:03] | Promises, promises. | 敢保证吗?敢保证吗? |
[04:10] | As you were, Colonel. | 你在这儿 中校 |
[04:12] | Actually, I was looking for Teal’c. | 事实上 我在找Teal’c 我们收到来自Goa’uld Nerus的一条信息 |
[04:17] | Ring any bells? | 你听说过他吗? |
[04:19] | I am aware of his identity. | 我了解他的身份 |
[04:22] | He was a minor Goa’uld who served Baal for many centuries. | 他只是个微不足道的Goa’uld 为Ba’al效忠了多个世纪 |
[04:25] | What can you tell me about him? | 你能告诉我一些他的情况吗? |
[04:27] | Honestly, you don’t want to know. | 说实话 你不会想知道的 |
[04:28] | Honestly, I do. | 说实话 我确实想知道 |
[04:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:31] | What do you say we go with the idea that I’m in charge and I’ve asked a simple question? | 你不记得我是这儿的头了吗?我只是在问一个简单的问题 |
[04:37] | Nerus defines avarice and gluttony. Simple answer? | Nerus贪财又贪吃 简单的答案? |
[04:41] | He is a Goa’uld known for his many… | 他是一个以贪吃而闻名的Goa’uld |
[04:44] | appetites. | 贪吃 |
[04:45] | He’s also known as an inventor responsible for a host of Goa’uld technologies. | 他还是个发明家 发明了一大堆Goa’uld科技 |
[04:49] | Really? | 是吗? |
[04:50] | That’s when I started paying attention to him, too. | 就是因此我才开始注意他 |
[04:52] | Weird as it sounds, | 听起来有些不可思议 |
[04:54] | he’s offering to work for us. | 他愿意为我们提供帮助 |
[04:59] | Nerus is not to be trusted. | Nerus不可信 |
[05:02] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[05:03] | He had nice things to say about you. | 他讲了你们不少好话 |
[05:12] | No, he really did. He said some very nice things. | 他确实说了不少恭维的话 |
[05:14] | “I would consider it a great honour to meet the heroes of the Tau’ri, who brought the Goa’uld to their knees.” | 能和那些战胜过Goa’uld的 来自地球的 英雄们会面是我莫大的荣幸 |
[05:19] | – Yeah, it is nice. – No, he’s disgusting. | -真动听 -不 真恶心 |
[05:22] | You can’t honestly open the doors to a pathetic, minor Goa’uld, posing as one of the big boys. | 不能因为他装得像个大男孩 就对他敞开大门 |
[05:27] | Well at least promise me you’re intending on torturing him. | 至少你们应该好好盘问他 |
[05:30] | We’re setting him up in the VIP suite. | 我们为他准备了一套贵宾房间 |
[05:32] | – No? – Yes. | -不会吧? -真的 |
[05:33] | – Sir, if you don’t mind my asking… – Why? – Yeah. | 先生 如果不介意我问一声 为什么? |
[05:35] | of military intelligence of the utmost urgency. | 根据他发来的信息 他正在紧急制造一种军事科技 |
[05:39] | Sounded like it was worth a listen. | 好像值得一听 |
[05:41] | Still, why throw in with us? | 可是 为什么选择我们? |
[05:43] | Why not stay with Baal or work for some other Goa’uld? | 为什么不留在Ba’al身边或和其他Goa’uld合作? |
[05:45] | Well, look at it in terms of optics. We must look like major players now. | 「他的研究」 大概和光学有关 「他选择我们」 我们现在看起来可是最强大的派别 |
[05:49] | By defeating Anubis. | 因为我们击败了Anubis |
[05:50] | Most of the System Lords were killed by the Replicators, then we defeated the Replicators. | 大部分系统领主被复制者杀死了 而我们又击败了复制者 |
[05:54] | Wow, we look cool. | Wow 我们可真酷 |
[05:56] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 别被这个迷惑了 |
[05:58] | Have you seen this list of dietary requirements? | 你们见过这样的菜单吗? |
[06:00] | Already taken care of. | 已经在准备了 |
[06:02] | Ripened Traquil eggs? | 充分成熟的鸡蛋? |
[06:04] | We got eggs. I don’t know if they’re ripe or not. | 我们有的是鸡蛋 但我不知道它们 是不是“充分成熟”了 |
[06:07] | SG-3 is with him on a neutral planet, doing a security check as we speak. | SG-3正在一个中立的星球上对他进行安全检查 |
[06:12] | As soon as they give the green light, I want you to… | 只要他们检查无误 我希望你们…… |
[06:15] | Offworld activation! | 星门外界连接! |
[06:17] | Speak of the devil. | 和这个家伙谈谈 |
[06:34] | – He’s clean Sir. – Thank you Sergeant, we’ll take it from here. | -他没什么问题 长官 -谢谢你 中士 从现在起我们来接手 |
[06:37] | Hello, I am Nerus. | 我是Nerus |
[06:39] | Major General Hank Landry. I’m in command of Stargate… | Hank Landry少将 我是星门的指挥官…… |
[06:41] | Yes, I’m sure you’re a very important person and you had | 是的 我确信您是一位非常重要的人物 |
[06:44] | very important reasons for subjecting me to your security precautions. | 并且您非常有必要对我进行彻底地安全检查 |
[06:47] | But to meet you. | 但是能和您会面 |
[06:50] | To look upon the face of the one. | 亲眼瞧一瞧你的面容 |
[06:54] | – The one what? – The one who inspired a great uprising of course. | 哪一位?当然是领导了伟大起义的这位 |
[06:57] | Now the time of false Gods is at an end and no small part because of this man! | 假神时代的终结全都是因为有这个人 |
[07:04] | Doctor Daniel Jackson! | Daniel Jackson博士! |
[07:07] | It is rumoured among the Goa’uld, | Goa’uld中曾有传言 |
[07:10] | that you alone defeated Anubis. Is that true? | 您独自一人击败了Anubis 这是真的吗? |
[07:14] | – Where’d you hear that? – Oh, I hear everything. | -你从哪儿听来的? -我无所不知 |
[07:20] | Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell. Leader of SG-1. | Cameron Mitchell中校 SG-1的领队 |
[07:23] | But you, you’re not… | 但是你 你不是…… |
[07:24] | No. | 是的 |
[07:26] | – Will he be here? – Nope! | -他 「Jack O’Neill」 会来吗? -不会! |
[07:32] | And you’re not even Colonel Carter, are you? | |
[07:37] | This isn’t at all the way I imagined that will be. | 这和我想像得完全不一样 |
[07:40] | Nerus, if you’d follow me to our Briefing Room. | Nerus 请随我们到简报室来 |
[07:42] | We have much to discuss. | 我们有很多事情要讨论 |
[07:44] | Yes, yes. But first I must have sustenance. | 好的 好的 但我首先得吃点什么 |
[07:46] | – Have you met all my dietary requirements? – As much as humanly possible. | -你按我的要求准备好食物了吗? -尽我们所能 |
[07:49] | Good, good, because I’m positively famished. | 好极了 好极了 我真是饿坏了 |
[08:19] | No seeds! | 没有果核! |
[08:21] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[08:23] | It’s a state secret, but we’re willing to negotiate. | 这是国家机密 「指葡萄的种植工艺」 但我们可以谈谈 |
[08:26] | That’s impossible, but delicious. | 真是不可思议 不过的确很美味 |
[08:34] | Still… | |
[08:36] | Still we have important matters to discuss, don’t we? | 我们还有很重要的事情要讨论 |
[08:39] | Your voice… just changed. | 你的声音……好像变了 |
[08:42] | Oh, we don’t have to talk that way. | Oh 我们没必要用那种方式交谈 |
[08:46] | This is a device that I invented. | 这是我发明的一种装置 |
[08:51] | What you’re about to see, occurred | 这个发生在 |
[08:55] | nearly two days ago. | 大约两天前 |
[08:58] | Now the free Jaffa who claim this planet called Kallana… | 自由Jaffa叫这个星球Kallana…… |
[09:01] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[09:04] | The formation of an extremely large forcefield around the planet’s Stargate. | 一个极其巨大的能量场包围着这个星球的星门 |
[09:08] | Brilliant. | 是真的 |
[09:09] | And you’re sharing this information with us, because? | 你和我们分享这个信息 是因为…… |
[09:13] | Why are you so surprised? We joined forces to destroy the Replicators. | 干嘛这么惊讶?我们一起用汇聚能量场的方法摧毁了复制者 |
[09:16] | I have no recollection of your participation. | 你参与了吗?我对你所说的没有一点印象 |
[09:19] | Teal’c. | |
[09:20] | You wound me. | 你可真让我伤心! |
[09:22] | I was the one who figured out how to activate all the Stargates in the galaxy at once! | 我就是那个想出办法在一瞬间激活 整个银河系所有星门的人 |
[09:29] | Didn’t Ba’al mention that to you? | Ba’al没向你提起过我吗? |
[09:33] | That is so like him. | 这才像他 |
[09:35] | Isn’t it though? That’s alright. | 是这样吗?算了吧 |
[09:39] | Your adversaries call themselves the Ori. | 你们的敌人称他们自己叫Ori |
[09:43] | We know all about the Ori. | 我们对Ori了如指掌 |
[09:45] | Yes, well thus far I detect only a single individual, | 是的 但我至今只发现了一个人 |
[09:49] | no doubt a Prior, inside the forcefield, but… | 能量场里的肯定是一个Prior 但…… |
[09:54] | It is expanding. | 能量场在不断扩大 |
[09:56] | Then it will soon be able to accomodate entire armies. | 很快就可以容纳一整支军队了 |
[09:59] | Yes, and further more, the Stargate itself has not shut down since it opened. | 是的 而且星门自打开以后就没有关闭过 |
[10:03] | Wait a minute. You say this happened two days ago? | 等一等 你是说这是两天前的事? |
[10:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:05] | 38 minutes is the maximum time a Stargate can stay open. That’s a law of wormhole physics. | 星门最长只能开放38分钟 这是虫洞规律 |
[10:10] | Not according to the Ori. | 这个规律对Ori不适用 |
[10:11] | Which means they have a power source which can indefinitely maintain a wormhole | 这说明他们有一个能维持虫洞的能量源 |
[10:14] | from another galaxy, plus this forcefield. | 从其他星系 维持这样一个能量场 |
[10:16] | A ZPM can’t even do that. | 即使用ZPM也做不到 |
[10:18] | How to do battle with an enemy so powerful? | 我们怎样和这么强大的敌人战斗呢? |
[10:23] | With my help? | 需要我帮忙吗? |
[10:26] | Every forcefield has a weakness and I’m confident that I shall find it. | 每个能量场都有弱点 我确信可以找出它 |
[10:34] | Sir, if this intel is correct, it represents a complete change of tactics. We’ll have to respond. | 长官 如果这家伙说的是真的 那意味着一场彻底的战略变革 我们必须想出对策 |
[10:38] | I agree, Colonel. | 我同意 中校 |
[10:40] | But if this Kallana is a Jaffa world, | 但那里是Jaffa的世界 |
[10:43] | I’m not sure how this is our fight. | 我不确定我们该不该插手 |
[10:45] | Not your fight? | 不归你们管? |
[10:49] | You engineered the downfall of the Goa’uld. | 你们一手导演了Goa’uld的垮台 |
[10:53] | This is very much a galaxy of your own making… General. | 这也是你们自己种族所生活的星系……将军 |
[10:58] | And you must take responsibility. | 你们必须要负起责任 |
[11:01] | What would you have us do? | 你要我们做什么? |
[11:02] | Attack them as quickly as possible with as much force as you can bring to bear. | 尽可能带上你们最强的武力去攻击他们 |
[11:11] | This is nothing short of an invasion, General. | 这不仅仅是入侵 将军 |
[11:14] | Like it or not, you’re in a state of war. | 不管你怎么想 我们已处于战争状态 |
[11:23] | Jack, Jack. | |
[11:25] | Jack, she practically invented the Mark 9 and you’re the one who thinks we should use the damn thing. | Jack 她几乎发明了第九个符号 你是唯一一个认为我们应该用那鬼玩艺的人 |
[11:29] | Why are you wasting valuable time saying no? | 为什么你要浪费宝贵的时间说不? |
[11:34] | I’ve read enough of your SG-1 mission reports to know that | 我已经读够了你的那些任务报告 |
[11:38] | there were times when no-one else but Samantha Carter could have pulled your ass out of the fire. | 当没有别人愿意……但Samantha Carter每次都救你脱险 |
[11:42] | Well this is one of those ti… | 是时候了…… |
[11:45] | Reporting as ordered, Sir. | 长官 例行报道 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | |
[11:49] | She’s standing right here. | 她就站在这儿 |
[11:52] | You’re a funny man, Jack. | 你可真逗 Jack |
[11:54] | Very funny. | 有趣极了 |
[12:04] | Chevron 4 encoded. | 4号编码锁定 |
[12:05] | I promise you he’s lying. | 我敢保证他在撒谎 |
[12:06] | – Oh, which part? – All of it. | -Oh 哪句? -满嘴都是 |
[12:08] | Chevron 5 encoded. | 5号编码锁定 |
[12:09] | Yet we have been unable to dial the coordinates to Kallana despite several attempts. | 但我们试过很多次了 Kalowna的星门没法拨通 |
[12:13] | Goa’uld don’t do anything for anyone, other than themselves. | 除了他们自己 Goa’uld不会为任何人做任何事 |
[12:16] | Chevron 6 encoded. | 6号编码锁定 |
[12:18] | Maybe it’s in his own interests to stop the Ori. | 也许他自己对阻止Ori有兴趣 |
[12:22] | Chevron 7 still will not lock. | 7号编码还是不能锁定 |
[12:24] | Alright, we’ve tried that long enough. Colonel Carter? | 好吧 我们试得够多了 Carter中校? |
[12:27] | We’ve revised the original plans slightly, to expedite matters. | 为加快进度 我们对原始计划略作修改 |
[12:30] | The Prometheus is en route and will rendez-vous with us at P4C-452. | Prometheus已在途中 并将和我们在P4C-452会合 |
[12:35] | We’ll proceed to Kallana from there. | 我们从那里出发去Kalowna |
[12:37] | Now considering their unique ability to maintain an active Stargate indefinitely | 考虑到他们能够长时间维持星门的独特技术 |
[12:40] | and their forcefield capabilities, | 以及操作能量场的能力 |
[12:42] | the President has authorised any and all means, to complete the mission. | 总统授权使用一切手段来完成任务 |
[12:46] | Oh boy. And here I was trying to have a nuke free career. | Oh 真想弄个原子弹来 |
[12:50] | We’ve been developing something at Area 51, | 我们在51区的研究有了进展 |
[12:52] | that General O’Neill believes will be our best chance to stop them, right here, right now. | O’Neill将军相信我们阻止他们的最佳时机 就在此时此刻 |
[12:56] | But you don’t agree. | 你好像不同意 |
[12:58] | I agree we have to try. | 我想可以一试 |
[13:00] | I just don’t think it’ll be enough. | 但我不认为这会解决所有问题 |
[13:01] | It’s what we’ve got. | 这就是我们的计划 |
[13:03] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[13:06] | No Sir. | 没有 长官 |
[13:07] | Still no response from the Jaffa council? | Jaffa议会仍然没有回应? |
[13:09] | None as of yet. | 毫无消息 |
[13:10] | Well, we can’t wait for Gerak. We proceed as planned. Chief, dial the Gate! | 我们不能再继续等Gerak 我们按计划行动 中士 拨号吧! |
[13:14] | – Yes Sir. – Move out! | -是 长官! -快行动 |
[13:32] | Well, temporary or not, it’s good to have you back. | 嗯 不管是不是暂时的 你能回来真是太好了 |
[13:35] | How good is this? We’ve got the band back together. | 知道有多好吗?我们又是一个完整的团队了 |
[13:39] | You sure with the extra backup singer? | 长官 后备的那位怎么样? |
[13:41] | Ah, she’s good fun. | Ah 她很有趣 |
[13:42] | Plus, we figured if Jackson were to… | 而且我们发现如果Jackson…… |
[13:45] | – Die. – Yeah, that’s the word. | 死了 Yeah 就是那个词 |
[13:46] | It would jeopardise the mission. | 这会危及这个任务 |
[13:49] | Well when we spoke a couple of weeks ago, you said you thought the effects of the bracelets was wearing off. | 几个星期前我们交谈时 你说手镯的影响已经消除了 |
[13:53] | I was. I just didn’t want to put it to a test from the other side of the galaxy, so… | 是的 但我不想在银河系的另一端再来一次测试 因此…… |
[13:56] | Wow! Just dying to get rid of me now, aren’t you? | Wow!你死了就可以除掉我 对吧? |
[13:59] | No! I’m not dying… | 不!我没死呢…… |
[14:01] | Oh no, I know I’m not welcome here. | 我知道我在这儿不受欢迎 |
[14:02] | Despite all my efforts to try fit into your good stargating club, | 尽管我曾非常努力想要融入你们这个小小的星门俱乐部 |
[14:05] | you can all rest assured, that as soon as I can safely part Daniel’s company without killing the both of us, | 你们放心吧 一旦我能安全脱离和Daniel的关联而不杀死我们俩 |
[14:11] | I will. | 我会离开的 |
[14:15] | Oh, and you! | Oh 还有你! |
[14:18] | You will wish you’d listened to me when I said, letting the Goa’uld come here was a mistake! | 你会后悔没听我的劝告 让一个Goa’uld来这是个错误 |
[14:31] | Get to it and good luck! | 开始吧 祝好运! |
[14:35] | Alright, let’s do this. | 好的 让我们把这搞定 |
[14:49] | Request permission to come aboard! | 请求登舰许可! |
[14:51] | Shaft! Welcome back to the Prometheus. | Shaft!欢迎来到Prometheus |
[14:53] | Thank you Colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[14:55] | Shaft? | |
[14:56] | My call sign. Cam… Shaft. | 我的外号 Cam…….Shaft |
[15:00] | Yeah. Disappointing, isn’t it? | Yeah 让你失望了 对吧? |
[15:02] | Flight Deck, this is Pendergast. SG-1 is aboard. | 甲板 这里是Pendergast SG-1登舰了 |
[15:04] | Engage hyperdrive and proceed to Kallana at best possible speed. | 启动超空间引擎 向Calonna全速前进 |
[15:07] | Is the Mark 9 ready to go? | “第九符号”准备好了么? |
[15:08] | Standing by for your systems check, I hear you’re in a hurry. | 准备好了 我听说你很匆忙 |
[15:11] | You heard correctly. | 没错 |
[15:14] | What is a Mark 9, exactly? | “第九符号”究竟是什么? |
[15:17] | It’s also known as a Gate buster. | 也叫做“超级星门” |
[15:19] | Sounds big. | 听起来很大 |
[15:20] | Some might say, too big. | 有人会说 实在太大了 |
[15:22] | Really? I’ve always thought there’s no such thing. | 真的?我一直以为不会有这样的东西 |
[15:24] | Vala this is a military vessel? | Vala 这是个军用飞船么? |
[15:25] | I know darling, I’ve stolen it before. | 我知道 亲爱的 我以前偷过它 |
[15:27] | Just try to be… | 你就试着…… |
[15:28] | My charming self? | 展现我的妩媚? |
[15:29] | Let’s see, a little less talk a little more, shut the hell up. | 看看 我少说一点你就多一点 闭嘴吧 |
[15:59] | General! Join me for a glass of wine! | 将军 和我一起喝一杯吧! |
[16:03] | It’s from a place called France. | 这是从一个叫做法国的地方来的 |
[16:04] | I’m on duty. | 我在执勤 |
[16:07] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[16:08] | This is exquisite. What is it? | 口感很好 是什么? |
[16:11] | Chicken! | 鸡肉 |
[16:13] | Chicken? | 鸡肉? |
[16:14] | It’s a rare delicacy among our people. | 在我们那儿很罕见 |
[16:17] | It’s exquisite. I want more chicken! More chicken! | 很好吃 我想要更多的鸡肉 更多的! |
[16:20] | I’ll try to pull some strings. | 我会尽量提供 |
[16:22] | Nerus, this arrangement is only going to work if you actually do something to help with this problem. | Nerus 这都可以兑现 如果你真的能做些什么帮忙解决问题 |
[16:27] | I was working. I was deep in thought when you walked in. | 我一直在工作 我……我正在沉思 就在你进来的时候 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I could see that. | Yeah 我看出来了 |
[16:32] | You don’t trust me! | 你不相信我! |
[16:34] | Course I don’t trust you. | 我当然不相信你 |
[16:36] | Now. Here’s the latest transmission from my satellite. | 现在 这是我的卫星最后一次传送的 |
[16:39] | As you can see, the forcefield continues to expand in phases | 你可以看到 能量场在持续膨胀 |
[16:45] | and as it does so, it weakens considerably. | 而且它这样就会变弱 |
[16:49] | Enough to penetrate with our beaming technology? | 足以让我们的光传送技术通过? |
[16:51] | Yes, with those nuclear devices that you were talking about. | 对 带着你们说过的核装置 |
[16:55] | Or SG-1. They could talk to this Prior, face to face. | 或者SG-1可以和这个Prior谈谈 面对面 |
[17:00] | Why would they do that? | 为什么他们那么做? |
[17:02] | We resort to force, only when necessary. | 我们只在必要的时候使用武力 |
[17:04] | Oh, I assure you, it will be. It will be, General. | Oh 我确定你们会的 一定会的 将军 |
[17:07] | And, and, and with the most powerful weapons in your arsenal. | 而且 而且是用你们军火库里 威力最大的玩意 |
[17:12] | I’ll forward this new information, directly to Prometheus, | 我会把这条新信息直接传送给Prometheus |
[17:15] | and, I’ll see if I can arrange some more chicken. | 哦 我会看看能不能多搞些鸡肉来 |
[17:20] | Do! | 快啊! |
[17:32] | Sir, we received an encrypted databurst from Stargate Command the moment we came out of hyperspace. | 长官 我们一跳出超空间就收到一条来自SGC的加密信息 |
[17:36] | Decode it immediately. Are we picking up any other vessels in the system? | 马上解码 我们的系统里又加载其它的武器了么? |
[17:38] | Negative Sir. | 没有 长官 |
[17:39] | Can we get a closer look at the surface? | 我们能靠近点观察表面吗? |
[17:41] | You can already see the extent of the incursion with the naked eye. | 你已经能用肉眼看到侵入的范围了 |
[17:49] | My God, it’s enormous! | 天哪!真是庞大 |
[17:52] | Not everything I see is in the window. | 我从这窗口都看不完整 |
[17:54] | We can all see, thank you. | 我们都看到了 谢谢 |
[17:56] | It’s increased by almost 900% since our original intel. | 它比我们最初获得的报告增长了900% |
[18:00] | What of the Jaffa, Colonel Carter? | 那些Jaffa怎么样了 Carter上校? |
[18:05] | I’m sorry Teal’c. | 我很抱歉Teal’c |
[18:06] | I’m not detecting any lifesigns outside of the forcefield. | 我在能量场外没检测到生命信号 |
[18:10] | – Inside? – Just one. | -里面呢? -只有一个 |
[18:13] | Prior. | |
[18:13] | I don’t know how he’s managing it. | 我不知道他是怎么能活着 |
[18:15] | According to these readings, the atmosphere inside the field has become toxic. | 根据这些读数 能量场内部的大气是有毒的 |
[18:19] | Probably as a result of the Jaffa weapon’s fire on the forcefield. | 可能是Jaffa的武器击中能量场所致 |
[18:22] | Send a subspace message to Stargate Command. | 发送亚空间信息给SGC |
[18:26] | We are over the enemy beachhead. | 我们已经在敌人的登陆点之上了 |
[18:46] | You do realise that no matter how nicely we ask them, they’re not all that likely to stop. | 你要明白不管我们怎么劝说 他们根本不会停下来 |
[18:50] | Then why are we going down there? | 那我们下去干什么? |
[18:52] | Well you’re going cos’ I’m going. | 嗯 你去是因为我要去 |
[18:54] | And we’re going because we have orders. | 我们要去是因为有命令 |
[18:56] | Thanks to Nerus. Doesn’t that alarm anyone? | 真要谢谢Nerus 没警告到任何人吗? |
[18:59] | Well, our government believes we need to send the Ori a message. | 嗯 我们的政府相信 我们必须向Ori发送一条信息 |
[19:01] | Indeed. The Ori need to be made aware of they are not welcome. | 没错 要让Ori知道他们不受欢迎 |
[19:05] | Well some of you are certainly expert in getting that message across. | 好吧 你们中有人很会送信 |
[19:08] | SG-1 this is the Flight Deck. | SG-1这里是甲板 |
[19:10] | My people are projecting an expansion phase to occur anytime in the next few minutes. | 我们预测几分钟后会再次出现膨胀状态 |
[19:14] | Understood. | 明白 |
[19:17] | If Nerus is correct, we should be able to punch through with a transport beam. | 如果Nerus是对的 我们应该可以传送过去 |
[19:20] | And if not? | 否则? |
[19:21] | Then we’re all dressed up with nowhere to go. | 那我们都打扮好也没地方去了 |
[19:23] | Your return window will be roughly 16 seconds, once on the surface. | 一旦到达表面 你们大概有16分钟返回 |
[19:27] | After which time, you’ll be committed until the next expansion phase in about half an hour. | 这之后 你们就要等大约1个半小时后的下次膨胀了 |
[19:31] | I’ll be monitoring from the bridge. | 我会从舰桥跟踪的 |
[19:33] | Thanks. Let’s do this. | 谢谢 开始吧 |
[19:37] | Stand by mode in 3, 2, 1, mark. Good luck. | 准备 3 2 1 传送 祝好运 |
[20:02] | Set. The weapon is now in mode 2. | 设置 武器现在处于模式2 |
[20:07] | We are good till the next window. | 我们会好好等到下次传送机会的 |
[20:14] | How can he breathe? | 他怎么呼吸啊? |
[20:16] | Perhaps he has a personal shield of some kind. | 也许他有某种个人护盾 |
[20:29] | Yo! | 不错 |
[20:31] | – My name is Lt Col Cameron Mit… – I know who you are. | -我是Cameron Mitchell中校 -我知道你是谁 |
[20:35] | Yeah, he just told you his name. | Yeah 他刚刚告诉你名字了 |
[20:37] | I also know you will do everything in your power to stop us. | 我也知道你们会尽一切力量阻止我们 |
[20:41] | Obvious. | 那还用说 |
[20:42] | You will fail. | 你们会失败 |
[20:44] | The Ori are more powerful than you. | Ori比你们强大得多 |
[20:48] | Here’s the thing. We’re not here to talk to you. We want to talk to the guys you take orders from. | 看 这个玩艺儿 我们不是来这和你交谈的 我们要和给你命令的人谈 |
[20:52] | The Ori are all seeing. | Ori都会看见 |
[20:54] | Great! In that case, | 太好了!要是那样的话 |
[20:56] | we have in our possession, a Mark 9, Naquadriah enhanced nuclear warhead, | 我们这有个特产 一个第9号Naquadriah增强型核弹头 |
[21:00] | which was designed solely for the purpose of vapourising Stargates and anything else in a 100 mile radius. | 专门设计用来干掉星门和100英里内的任何东西 |
[21:06] | If you attempt to disable this warhead, physically, electronically or otherwise, it will result in an immediate detonation. | 如果你尝试用物理方式拆除它 电子的或其他任何方式 都会导致马上爆炸 |
[21:13] | Now we have a number of these god-awful things at our disposal and we will not hesitate to use them if necessary. | 现在我们有很多这样无敌可怕的东西可用 如果有必要使用我们不会犹豫的 |
[21:20] | If you do not disengage the Stargate within 30 of our | 如果你在30分钟以内离开星门 |
[21:23] | Earth minutes, | 地球时间 |
[21:26] | we will shut down the Gate for you. | 我们就关了它 |
[21:30] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[21:34] | We know who and what you are and want no part of what you have to offer. | 我们知道你是谁和你是什么 我们不想要你提供的任何东西 |
[21:39] | If you attempt this on any other planet in this galaxy, we will find you and we will fight you. | 如果你在这个星系的其他星球上尝试 我们会找到并和你斗到底 |
[21:46] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[21:50] | I just gave him 30 minutes. | 我只是给了他30分钟 |
[22:07] | 29 minutes. | 29分钟 |
[22:12] | – Earth minutes? – Yeah, I’ve always wanted to say that. | -地球时间的分钟? -Yeah 我一直想这么说来着 |
[22:15] | Well, now you have. | 嗯 你现在说过了 |
[22:21] | Sure hope they shut down that Gate before we have to set this thing off. | 真希望他们能在我们不得不炸了星门之前关了它 |
[22:24] | That would appear to be highly unlikely, Colonel Mitchell. | 那不太可能吧 Mitchell中校 |
[22:27] | I know! It’s naive, even for you. | 我知道!这是天真 甚至对你来说 |
[22:30] | Detonating the largest warhead ever built by man is not exactly the historical footbump that I had in mind. | 引爆人类有史以来制造的最大的弹头 可不是我想像的历史的一步 |
[22:35] | Not to mention the guilt you’re gonna feel for vapourising a perfectly good Gtargate. | 别为你将要把一个好好的星门蒸发掉感到内疚 |
[22:40] | And that guy. | 还有那个家伙 |
[22:41] | Ah, he’s probably looking forward to it. | Ah 他可能还很期待呢 |
[22:44] | Hey Prior! | 嗨 Prior! |
[22:47] | You understand that you’re within a 100 mile radius and that personal shield ain’t gonna help you. | 你知道在的100英里方圆里你的护盾帮不了你吗? |
[22:52] | Death is only the beginning of the real journey. | 死亡只是真正旅程的开始 |
[22:55] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来很熟悉 |
[22:56] | It should sound familiar, Doctor Jackson. | 没错 Jackson博士 |
[22:59] | When I die, I will ascend. | 我死了以后就会升天 |
[23:02] | It is the promise of the Ori. | 这是Ori的承诺 |
[23:04] | Even if you fail your task? | 即使你的任务失败了? |
[23:09] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么? |
[23:17] | Lieutenant? | 上尉? |
[23:18] | There was no warning sir. They started firing, the second they came out of hyperspace. | 没有警告 长官 他们一跳出超空间就开火了 |
[23:21] | It’s damn fortunate they’re not firing at us. Open communications. | 真幸运他们没向我们开火 进行通讯 |
[23:24] | To Jaffa vessels, this is the Earth ship Prometheus. | 两艘Jaffa战舰 这是地球战舰Prometheus |
[23:26] | We request that you hold your fire we have people down there! | 我们请求你们停火 那有我们的人! |
[23:33] | I repeat! | 重复 |
[23:35] | SG-1 is on the planet attempting to negotiate an Ori withdrawal. Cease fire now! | SG-1在星球上尝试说服Ori撤退 马上停火! |
[23:46] | The forcefield is being fired upon by Hatak vessels. | 能量场正在Hatak级战舰的火力中 |
[23:48] | Why are they doing that? | 他们干嘛那么做? |
[23:50] | Can we get them to stop doing that? | 我们能让他们停下来吗? |
[23:51] | Oh, this could be bad. | Oh 这会很糟糕 |
[23:53] | The Mark 9’s fuse in mode 2 is a wee bit twitchy. | Mark 9会因很小的颤动进入模式2 |
[23:57] | You mean, it could go off? | 你是说 它会爆炸? |
[23:59] | Yeah. | |
[24:04] | They stopped firing. | 他们停火了 |
[24:08] | Sir? The forcefield is entering an expansion phase ahead of predicted time. | 长官?能量盾进入了不预期的膨胀状态 |
[24:12] | This is Pendergast. I want SG-1 brought back onboard as soon as we can beam them through the forcefield. | 太险了 一旦我们能穿透能量场 就马上把SG-1带回来 |
[24:17] | SG-1. Prepare for immediate extraction. | SG-1 准备立即传送 |
[24:26] | The weapon is now in mode 1. | 武器现在设定在模式1 |
[24:30] | Prometheus, we are ready to beam up. | Prometheus 我们准备好传送了 |
[24:33] | Prior! Last chance! | Prior!这是最后的机会! |
[24:55] | I am Gerak, of the free Jaffa. | 我是Gerak 自由Jaffa |
[24:58] | Why have you come here? | 你们为什么来这里? |
[25:02] | It’s an honour to speak with you Sir. My name is Lt. Col. Samantha Carter. | 很荣幸很您谈话 我是Samantha Carter上校 |
[25:06] | By insisting that we cease fire on the enemy stronghold and you’ve allowed it to expand even further and we’ve lost the element of surprise. | 因为你们的坚持 我们已经停止进攻敌人的据点 而且你们让它膨胀得更快 我们都不知道怎么来吃惊了 |
[25:14] | And quite possibly saved the lives of SG-1. | 很有可能这救了SG-1 |
[25:17] | I ask you again. Why have you come to this world? | 我再问一次 为什么你们要到这来? |
[25:20] | We have reason to believe that the Ori are attempting to use this planet to stage a full scale invasion. | 我们有理由相信Ori打算利用这个星球进行全面入侵 |
[25:25] | And you hope to repel this invasion with words? | 而且你希望只是站在这说话就能抵御入侵? |
[25:29] | There is more to this. | 还有更多可做的 |
[25:30] | Words are often the most powerful weapon of all Gerak. | 语言常常是最有力的武器Gerak |
[25:33] | The old ways will not stop an adversary as powerful as the Ori. | 老办法阻止不了Ori这样强大的敌人 |
[25:37] | So you said in your message to the High Council, Teal’c. | 给最高议会的信里你也是这么说的Teal’c |
[25:40] | To which we received no response. | 却没得到回应 |
[25:43] | We had no choice but to act on the information we had. | 我们别无选择只能根据我们的情报行动 |
[25:46] | And how is it that the Tau’ri received this information even before the Council? | 那么Tau’ri 「地球」 是怎么在议会之前得到这情报的呢? |
[25:51] | How we got this information is not important. | 我们怎么得到这个情报并不重要 |
[25:53] | What is important is that we stand together as allies, in the face of our common enemy. | 重要的是我们作为同盟站在一起 面对我们共同的敌人 |
[26:16] | You said you’ve come to fight. | 你说了你们是来战斗的 |
[26:18] | We have! | 我们当然是 |
[26:19] | I dispatched a scout in a cloaked cargo ship. | 我派了一艘隐形的货船 |
[26:25] | He tells me you have done nothing! | 侦察员告诉我你们什么都没干 |
[26:29] | We’re sending the Ori a message which they should receive in about ten seconds. | 我们给Ori送了个信 大概再10秒钟他们就收到了 |
[26:34] | Shields to maximum! | 护盾增至最大 |
[26:36] | Gerak, I suggest you give the same order aboard your ships. There will be a blast wave. | Gerak 我想你应该给你的船同样的命令 将有大冲击波! |
[26:41] | Jaffa! | |
[26:43] | Five seconds. | 5秒 |
[27:08] | Sir, the forcefield went into another expansion phase just as the bomb detonated. | 长官 能量场又一次膨胀了 就在爆炸的时候 |
[27:13] | And it’s a big one. | 而且这真是很大的一次 |
[27:21] | What is happening? | 发生什么了? |
[27:27] | The forcefield continues to expand. | 能量场在持续膨胀 |
[27:29] | – It isn’t supposed to be doing that? – No. | -这不是我们想要做的 不是吗? -当然不是 |
[27:31] | – Why is it doing that? – I don’t know. | -那怎么会这样? -我不知道 |
[27:32] | – What are you gonna do about it? – Will you shut up? | -那你们打算怎么办? -你能闭嘴吗? |
[27:33] | That was a multi gigatonne detonation. There’s just no way. | 那可是个数十亿吨量的爆炸 可就是没用 |
[27:36] | Maybe the Gate was destroyed. | 也许星门被摧毁了 |
[27:38] | No. If the field is still expanding, the Gate still has to be active. | 不 如果能量场还在膨胀 星门就一定还处于激活状态 |
[27:41] | The environment inside the field has been turned into super heated plasma. Makes it impossible to get a reliable reading. | 能量场里面的环境已经转变为超高温的等离子区 所以不能获得可靠的读数 |
[27:50] | And this is your message to the Ori? | 那么这就是你们给Ori送的信? |
[27:52] | Pithy, wasn’t it? | 这很有效 是吧? |
[27:54] | We struck the enemy with our most powerful weapon. | 我们已经用最强大的武器打击敌人了 |
[27:57] | And yet their forcefield grows. | 然而他们的能量场还在增长 |
[27:58] | That was not our intention. | 那不是我们的目的 |
[28:00] | Their beachhead must be destroyed. If you are truly our ally, you will join us in this attack. | 他们的登陆点必须被摧毁!如果你们真的是盟友就应该加入我们的进攻 |
[28:04] | If you do not, your ship will become our next target. | 如果不是 你们的战船就是我们的下一个目标 |
[28:20] | The detonation did weaken the forcefield | 爆炸的确削弱了能量场 |
[28:22] | Our combined weapons fire might just finish the job. | 我们的组合火力也许可以搞定这个 |
[28:24] | If it is not, we will soon be engaged in battle with Gerak’s forces. | 要是不行 我们就得忙着和Gerak的军队交战了 |
[28:28] | We just don’t have enough information. | 我们只是没有足够的情报 |
[28:30] | Until I can explain how they’re keeping the Gate open or powering a forcefield this large. | 除非我能解释他们是怎么保持星门开放 以及维持这么大的能量场的 |
[28:35] | It’s your call. | 这是你需要的 |
[28:36] | I say we run away and rethink the whole thing. | 要我说我们跑远点再重新想想整件事 |
[28:44] | Open up with everything we’ve got. | 展开我们已经得到的所有信息 |
[28:48] | Bring the main rail gun online. Commence firing. Launch missiles. | 设置主轨道炮在线 准备开火 发射导弹 |
[29:03] | Is the fire having any effect? | 火力有效么? |
[29:04] | Forcefield is definitely losing strength. | 能量场减弱了 |
[29:06] | But it’s still expanding at a faster rate than it’s weakening. | 但是它还在膨胀 比减弱快得多 |
[29:09] | It’s almost enveloped the entire planet. What happens then? | 它快覆盖整个星球了 接下来会怎么样? |
[29:13] | Dammit! | 该死的! |
[29:14] | – What? | – What? -什么? -什么? |
[29:15] | Colonel, we need to cease fire now! | 上校 我们现在得停火 |
[29:18] | Now! | 现在! |
[29:19] | Do it! | 这么做吧! |
[29:20] | The greater the intensity of our weapons fire, the greater and more frequent their expansion phase is. There is a direct correlation. | 我们的火力越强 膨胀就越强越频繁 这有关系 |
[29:27] | They’re using the energy of our own weapons to build their beachhead. | 他们利用我们武器的能量建造登陆点 |
[29:30] | You mean they planned this? | 你是说他们计划好的? |
[29:31] | There’s no way to project the necessary power through a Stargate, across galaxies. | 根本没有办法通过星门跨越那么多星系提供必要的能量 |
[29:35] | So they designed a forcefield that could be powered by our own weapons. | 所以他们设计了一个可以吸收我们武器能量的能量场 |
[29:38] | The Ori knew the Jaffa on Kallana would defend their homeworld and others would follow. | Ori知道Calonna的Jaffa会抵抗他们其他人也会一起来 |
[29:42] | And Nerus made certain we’d join in. | 而且Nerus确定我们已经加入了 |
[29:44] | Which means he’s working for the Ori. | 那就意味着他为Ori服务 |
[29:46] | The Mark 9 gave them almost 70 % of the power they needed to envelop the entire planet. | Mark 9给了他们差不多70%的能量来覆盖整个星球 |
[29:50] | Oh yeah, we’ve been set up. | Oh 好样的 我们被算计了 |
[29:52] | What a complete shock! | 这真是让人震惊! |
[29:56] | I won’t say another word. | 我没话说了 |
[29:57] | Gerak’s forces must also cease fire. | Gerak的军队也必须停火 |
[29:59] | Open communications. | 进行通讯 |
[30:00] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[30:09] | I’m reading activity on the surface. | 读数显示星球表面有放射性 |
[30:16] | We’ve got incoming. Three objects and counting. | 有东西来了 三个目标还有更多 |
[30:19] | Bearing 180. Rising from the planet’s surface from the coordinates of the Stargate and accelerating. | 方位180 从星门那里上升 而且还在加速 |
[30:23] | Shields to maximum | 护盾增强到最大 |
[30:27] | Why have you ceased fire? | 为什么你们停火了? |
[30:28] | We have reason to believe our weapons may power the enemy forcefield. | 我们有理由相信我们的武器 可能为敌人的能量场提供了能量 |
[30:32] | Impossible! | 不可能! |
[30:33] | Well that’s what I thought, but it’s the only explanation. | 我也这么想 但这是唯一的解释了 |
[30:35] | Gerak, they used both of us! | Gerak 他们把我们都利用了 |
[30:41] | Multiple contacts on multiple bearings, Sir. | 多个方位发现目标 长官 |
[30:44] | What the hell are they? | 它们到底是什么鬼东西? |
[30:45] | They’re about ten metres long. But censors read no internal space, no lifesigns aboard. | 它们大约有十公尺长 但是监测到是实心的 上面没有生命信号 |
[30:49] | Rear guns to defensive fire mode! Stand by to launch fighters. | 舰尾火炮进入防御火力模式!准备发射战斗机 |
[30:56] | One of them is on a collision course. | 其中一个在碰撞航线上 |
[30:58] | I can confirm that. 1000 metres. | 我可以确定 1000公尺 |
[31:01] | 500. | |
[31:02] | Sublight engines to emergency thrust. Brace for impact! | 亚光速引擎紧急推进 准备接受撞击! |
[31:21] | Damage report! | 损坏报告! |
[31:23] | There’s a hull breach on the hangar deck. Shields are down to 20%. | 战机库出现船体破损 护盾下降到20% |
[31:26] | Return fire. All positions. | 调转火力 各就各位 |
[31:29] | Sensors are down. | 传感器失灵 |
[31:31] | Take us out of orbit. We can’t stay here. | 离开轨道 我们不能呆在这里 |
[31:44] | I wanna know what you sent my people into. | 我想知道你把我的人送进了什么 |
[31:48] | General, I’ve been expecting you. You know these eggs, they’re not properly ripe. | General 我一直在期待你来 这些蛋 还没到成熟的时候 |
[31:52] | I asked you a question! Sergeant! | 我在问你问题!士兵! |
[31:56] | They say all good meals come to an end. | 哦 俗话说没有不散的宴席 |
[32:01] | I assume General, that by now, SG-1 has reported that the Ori, | 我猜将军 现在 SG-1已经汇报了 |
[32:06] | the closest thing to true Gods in the entire universe, have successfully established a permanent foothold. | 宇宙中最接近于真神的Ori 已经顺利地建立了一个永久的登陆点 |
[32:12] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[32:14] | Oh, it’s not what I did, General. | 哦 那可不是我干的 将军 |
[32:17] | What I have done pales in comparison to your contribution. | 我做的和你们的贡献根本没法比 |
[32:22] | And by now, the forcefield has almost entirely enveloped the planet. | 现在 能量场已经完全覆盖了那个星球 |
[32:28] | Which makes them unstoppable. | 是谁让这无法阻止的? |
[32:32] | And we couldn’t have done it without you. | 要是没有你们我们可做不来 |
[32:46] | Two of my ships have been destroyed and my own flagship has been damaged. | 我有两艘船被摧毁 我自己的旗舰也受了损伤 |
[32:51] | We must withdraw. | 我们必须撤退 |
[32:52] | We too have suffered damage, Gerak, but the battle is not yet over. | 我们也有损失 Gerak 但是战斗还没结束 |
[32:56] | Our sensors tell us that the planet has begun to collapse. | 我们的传感器探测到这个星球正在坍塌 |
[32:59] | I cannot tell you to what extent. | 我不知道会有多大范围 |
[33:01] | If you choose to remain to find out, know that your actions will be watched. | 如果你们选择留下搞清楚 我们会关注的 |
[33:07] | Hey! We’re on the same side here! | Hey!我们是在一边的! |
[33:10] | We shall see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[33:19] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么啊? |
[33:21] | He’s leaving. | 他跑了 |
[33:23] | We’ve got the sensors back up, but we’re gonna have to get closer to the planet to find out. | 我们的传感器又恢复运作了 但是还得靠近点才能查清楚 |
[33:27] | Right, bring us about. Take us back into the system. | 好的 靠近点 恢复系统 |
[33:29] | OK, I’ve got a fix on the planet. Looks like Gerak was right. | 好 我定位了这个行星 看来Gerak是对的 |
[33:33] | According to the sensors, its diameter has decreased by 16%. | 根据传感器的数据 它的直径减少了16% |
[33:38] | Planet’s don’t shrink, in my experience. | 我的印象里行星是不会收缩的 |
[33:45] | Uh, there’s something else. | Uh 还有别的 |
[33:50] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[33:52] | A ship? | 一艘飞船? |
[33:53] | It’s hard to say. | 这很难说 |
[33:54] | Whatever it is, I think it’s composed of the objects that came through the Stargate. | 不管它是什么 我认为是穿过星门过来的物体的一部分 |
[34:07] | – Doesn’t that look an awful lot like a… – Yeah, it does. | -那东西是不是看起来像个非常恐怖的…… -没错 很像 |
[34:10] | In fact, I think that’s just what it is. | 事实上 我认为根本就是 |
[34:12] | No, it can’t be, cos I was gonna say, Stargate. | 不 不会的 我要说的是星门 |
[34:14] | Try supergate. I estimate it’s 3 to 400 metres across. | 不如说是超级星门 我估计直径有300到400公尺 |
[34:18] | Large enough for passage of an entire Armada. | 足以通过他们的整个舰队 |
[34:22] | It’s incomplete. There’s still time. | 它还不完整 还有时间 |
[34:24] | Time? Time to do what? What everything we’ve done has just made things worse. | 时间?有时间干什么呢?我们做的每件事只是越搞越糟 |
[34:27] | The planet’s diameter has now decreased by up to 50% and it’s accelerating rapidly. | 行星的直径减少到50%了 而且还在加速 |
[34:31] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[34:32] | Only one thing in the universe could power a Gate that size. It’s also the only thing that would allow them to keep the Gate open this long. | 宇宙中只有一种东西可以为那么大的星门提供能量 也是唯一能让他们保持星门打开这么长时间的东西 |
[34:39] | And there’s one on the other end. | 而且另一边也有一个 |
[34:40] | A black hole. | 黑洞 |
[34:41] | That’s what the forcefield was for. | 那就是为什么需要那个能量场 |
[34:43] | It wasn’t mean’t to keep us out, it was designed to collapse the planet into one micro singularity. | 并不是用来阻挡我们的 它被设计用来 使这个星球坍塌进一个微小的奇点 |
[34:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:48] | Well, this is how they can create a wormhole that can span such a vast distance. | 嗯 因此他们才能从如此遥远的距离 创建一个虫洞 |
[34:52] | With a black hole at either end they can maintain an open wormhole indefinitely. | 在任意一边 用一个黑洞他们就能维持一个虫洞的稳定 |
[34:55] | Fine, fine. How do we stop it? | 好吧 好吧 我们怎么阻止这个? |
[34:58] | I have an idea. If we could… | 我有个主意 如果我们能…… |
[34:58] | The next idea that anybody comes up with, has to be outside the box! | 下次再有人提出想法必须是这周围的 |
[35:01] | OK, the Gate is composed of individual blocks. | 好的 这个星门是由单独的块组成 |
[35:05] | There must be some sort of energy link between them. Like… like a chain. | 它们之间一定有某种能量连接 就像……像一条链子 |
[35:08] | Exactly! So we… | 就是这样!所以我们…… |
[35:09] | So we need a big ole set of bolt cutters. | 我们需要一个大家伙充当阻断器 |
[35:11] | Too far outside the box. Get closer to the box! | 哦!我离得太远了 得离近点 |
[35:20] | Planetary collapse is speeding up exponentially. | 行星的坍塌正在成指数加速 |
[35:22] | I estimate singularity formation is minutes away and there will be a significant shockwave. | 我估计奇点在几分钟后形成 会产生极大的冲击 |
[35:27] | Whatever we’re gonna do, we have to do it now. | 不管我们要做什么 最好马上就做 |
[35:29] | Sir? Somebody just activated the ring transporter. | 长官?刚刚有人激活了圆环传送 |
[35:32] | What? | 什么? |
[35:34] | Oh no. | 哦 不! |
[36:02] | Don’t leave without me. | 别不带我就离开 |
[36:04] | Vala! Where the hell are you? | Vala!你到底要干什么? |
[36:05] | You care now! | 你现在在乎了 |
[36:06] | Vala! | |
[36:07] | I’m aboard the cloaked cargo ship that Gerak left behind to watch us. | 我登上了那个Gerak派来跟着我们的货船 |
[36:11] | How did you find it? | 你怎么发现的? |
[36:12] | Good guess? | 猜得好? |
[36:13] | Look, the tones are set a certain way. Rings seek out the nearest set, which happen to be aboard this cargo ship, cloaked or not. | 圆环的接收频率是固定的 圆环会自动搜索最近的传送点 就这样正好传送到这艘货船了 不管有没有隐形 |
[36:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[36:21] | Trying to help, Daniel. Someone had to do something and you wouldn’t listen. | 试着帮忙 Daniel 有人必须做一些你不愿意听的事情 |
[36:25] | Actually, I got the idea from Colonel Carter. The objects are being held in some sort of energy field | 事实上 我从Carter中校那里得到这个主意 这些物体被某种类似链子的能量场 |
[36:30] | like links in a chain and I intend to take the place of the last link. | 联系起来 我打算取代最后一节的位置 |
[36:33] | Vala, when that singularity forms, there will be a powerful shockwave. The cargo ship won’t survive. | Vala 奇点形成的时候会有一个极大的冲击 货船不会幸免的 |
[36:39] | I’m counting on it. I’ll ring back before it hits. Then you can all thank me immensely. | 我就指望它了 在它被摧毁前我会用圆环传送回去 然后你们都会非常感激我的 |
[36:52] | Shields to maximum. | 护盾增强到最大 |
[36:55] | She’s running out of time. | 她要来不及了 |
[37:20] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[37:25] | It’s working. | 这有效了 |
[37:26] | She disrupted the energy field holding the objects in place. | 她阻断了能量场 |
[37:35] | The singularity is forming. | 奇点形成了 |
[38:06] | She did it. The Gate’s been destroyed. | 她成功了 星门被摧毁了! |
[38:09] | Did Vala make it back onboard? | Vala回来了吗? |
[38:11] | Negative Sir. | 没有长官 |
[38:18] | Jackson! Infirmary | Jackson!去医务室 |
[38:21] | Get a message to Stargate Command. The Ori beachhead has been destroyed. | 向SGC报告 Ori的登陆点被摧毁了 |
[38:40] | There’s still time to repent, General. The Ori are forgiving. | 还有时间后悔 将军 Ori是仁慈的 |
[38:44] | That won’t be necessary. SG-1 has destroyed the Ori beachhead. | 没必要 SG-1已经摧毁了Ori的登陆点 |
[38:52] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎吧 |
[38:53] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[38:54] | I witnessed their power, General. | 我看到了他们的力量 将军 |
[38:58] | Power that will one day be mine. | 那力量总有一天会是我的 |
[39:01] | And if what you say is true, you have merely forestalled the inevitable. | 如果你说的是真的 你们也不过是 稍微阻碍了一下发展的必然 |
[39:05] | And | 而且 |
[39:08] | when you put me to death for what I have done, | 当你因我的作为处死我时 |
[39:15] | I shall ascend. | 我会升天 |
[39:16] | No, you will descend to a small dark room in the basement of Area 51 and you’ll stay there till you come up with a defence against the Ori. | 不 你会被转移到51区地下关小黑屋 你会一直呆在那里直到你拿出抵御Ori的办法 |
[39:27] | That was our deal. | 那是我们的交易 |
[39:32] | What would possibly compel me to do that? | 有什么能迫使我那么做呢? |
[39:37] | Hunger. | 饥饿 |
[39:59] | You know, these Ori are just going to try it again. | 你知道 Ori还会再进攻的 |
[40:01] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[40:03] | Sam, I could sure use someone like you on the front line. | Sam 在前线用你这样的人我就有把握 |
[40:07] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[40:14] | Hey, Jackson! | |
[40:17] | Sorry, I keep falling asleep. | 抱歉 我一直在昏睡 |
[40:19] | Well, it’s better than the alternative. | 嗯 这总比另一种可能要好 |
[40:21] | You’re lucky the bracelet’s affect was wearing off. | 你很幸运 手镯的影响减弱了 |
[40:23] | Yeah, lucky me. | 是啊 我真幸运 |
[40:25] | Vala Mal Doran will be mourned. | 我们会悼念Vala Mal Doran的 |
[40:30] | I’ve been going over the telemetry from the last few seconds before the formation of the singularity. | 我复查了异常形成前最后几秒的探测纪录 |
[40:35] | A matter stream left the cargo ship just before it exploded. | 一个物质流在货船爆炸前脱离了 |
[40:40] | There’s at least a slight chance that it was pulled into the singularity. | 至少还有个较小的机会它 「物质流」 被拉进了奇点 |
[40:44] | So you’re saying she could be alive, somewhere in the Ori home galaxy. | 那么你是说她可能还活着 在Ori所在星系的什么地方 |
[40:51] | It’s possible. | 有这可能 |
[40:54] | Well! We wanted to send them a message. | 我们本来就想给他们送个信的…… -=结束=- |