时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on Stargate SG-1 | “星际之门SG-1 前情回顾” |
[00:03] | Gerak emerged as spokesperson for the more traditional ways of the Jaffa High Council. | Gerak是Jaffa最高议会保守派的代言人 |
[00:08] | Which he could control. | 他能控制些什么 |
[00:10] | It’s symbiote poison. | 共生体毒药 |
[00:11] | The trust launched at least two poison attacks against Goa’uld occupied worlds, after we took back the Gate. | 在我们夺取星门之后 Trust对Goa’uld领地至少发动了两次毒药攻击 |
[00:17] | That means they had to leave the relatively safe confines | 这意味着他们不得不离开相对安全的领地 |
[00:19] | of the solar system and head out into the galaxy, | 向银河系深处跋涉 |
[00:21] | where they ran the risk of being killed or… | 在那里 他们冒着被杀或者被捕的危险 |
[00:24] | captured. | 被捕的危险 |
[00:25] | You think they have been taken as hosts then sent back to Earth? | 你认为他们被劫走作为宿主 然后又被送回地球? |
[00:28] | Any Goa’uld who got his hands on them would have discovered pretty quickly, | 任何被他们察觉的Goa’uld 很快就会现形 |
[00:31] | that they belong to a top secret organization | 那些人属于一个高度机密组织 |
[00:33] | with high level connections to some of the most powerful Governments and institutions on this planet. | 和地球上一些最强力政府和机构有高层联系 |
[00:38] | By now, the entire Trust could have been taken over. | 目前为止 整个Trust组织已经被接管了 |
[01:21] | Season 9 – Episode 7 Ex Deus Machina | |
[02:20] | The body was discovered this morning on a remote road of interstate 77 in Virginia. | 今早 这个尸体在偏僻的弗吉尼亚77号州际公路上被发现 |
[02:24] | He was spotted by a passing motorist. Local authorities say he’s been dead about a day or so. | 他被一个路过的摩托车手发现 当地政府部门说他已经死了一天左右 |
[02:27] | Probably the victim of a hit and run driver. | 可能是汽车撞人逃逸的牺牲品 |
[02:29] | So what do we figure? This guy got lost and he was hitching a ride back to Chu’lak? | 我们怎么看?这家伙迷路了 想搭便车回Chulak? |
[02:33] | His presence on Earth is a mystery to me. | 他在地球出现使我不解 |
[02:36] | He was found literally in the middle of nowhere | 精确地讲 他被发现在 |
[02:37] | about three miles north of a little town called Edison. Population 3012. | 一个叫Eddison的小镇以北3英里处 镇上只有3012人 |
[02:41] | The symbol on his forehead indicates that he was a servant of Lord Yu. | 额头的符号表明他曾经为领主Yu效命 |
[02:44] | Many of whom now follow Gerak. | 这些人现在大多追随Gerak |
[02:47] | And Gerak might be able to shed some light on this. | Gerak也许能帮助弄清真相 |
[02:50] | I will speak to him. | 我会和他说的 |
[02:51] | Very well. | 很好 |
[02:52] | Colonel Mitchell, you’re with Teal’c. | Mitchell中校 你和Teal’c一起去 |
[02:54] | Dr Jackson, I want you to dig up all the information you can on Edison, Virginia. | Jackson博士 我要你收集关于Eddison小镇的所有的情报 |
[02:58] | Colonel Carter will join you as soon as she’s settled in. | Carter中校安顿好后就来帮你 |
[03:07] | Sam! Hey! Come on. Let me, let me give you a hand. | Whoa Sam!Hey!来吧 让我……让我帮帮你 |
[03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:11] | So, General Landry briefed me on the circumstances surrounding our mystery Jaffa. | Landry将军已经向我简要介绍了神秘Jaffa的情况 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I think I got something on that. | Yeah 我想你看看这个 |
[03:20] | Farrow-Marshall? | |
[03:21] | Yeah. You’re familiar with them? | Yeah 你……嗯 熟悉他吗? |
[03:23] | They’re an aeronautics firm headquartered in Bethesda. The Department Of Defence is their biggest client. | 他们是总部设在Bethesda的一家航空技术公司 国防部是他们的最大客户 |
[03:27] | Yeah, it turns out that their plant in Virginia employed about | 是的 事实上他们在维吉尼亚的工厂 雇用了大约 |
[03:29] | eight hundred residents at Edison, until it closed down six months ago. | 800个Edison的居民 直到它大约6个月前关闭 |
[03:32] | Now, it’s located just outside the town, and about a… | 现在 它就位于镇外边 |
[03:34] | a mile and a half from where our dead Jaffa turned up. | 距离我们发现的Jaffa尸体大约1英里半…… |
[03:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:39] | Pardon the mess, I’m still unpacking. | 抱歉这儿很乱 我还没整理呢 |
[03:43] | Farrow-Marshall… | |
[03:46] | Let’s see what they’ve been up to lately. | 让我们看看他们最近做了什么 |
[03:49] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[03:50] | Their Chief Financial Officer went missing yesterday morning. | 他们的首席财务官昨天早上失踪了 |
[03:53] | Interesting timing. | 真是巧合 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | |
[03:55] | According to his wife, he left for a business meeting in Richmond, Virginia and never came back. | 根据他妻子的说法 他去维吉尼亚的Richmond 参加一个商务会议 然后就失踪了 |
[04:05] | Make no mistake, brothers. | 别理解错了 弟兄们 |
[04:07] | The Tok’ra only wish to meet with us because they fear us. | Tok’ra 想和我们见面 只因为他们惧怕我们 |
[04:10] | We defeated the Goa’uld and took their motherships and strongholds. | 我们打败Goa’uld并且夺取了他们的母舰群和据点 |
[04:15] | Now, we are our own masters. | 现在 我们是自己的主人 |
[04:17] | I needn’t remind the Council that the Tok’ra did battle with the Goa’uld for just as many years. | 我不必提醒议会 多年来Tok’ra确实一直与Goa’uld战斗 |
[04:23] | Their efforts were instrumental in securing our freedom. | 他们的努力有助于我们获得自由 |
[04:26] | Let us all be clear. | 我们都要看清楚 |
[04:27] | The only motivation that the Tok’ra have, is their own selfish needs. | Tok’ra的唯一动机 是为他们自己牟利 |
[04:32] | Not to help any of us! | 而不是要帮我们任何人! |
[04:34] | Then what do you suggest, Gerak? | 那么你有什么建议 Gerak? |
[04:38] | That we use our new found strength to take what we want? | 我们用自己新建立的势力来获得我们想要的? |
[04:43] | That we emulate our former oppressors? | 我们要效仿我们的前任压迫者吗? |
[04:49] | Brothers and sisters. | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[04:51] | We finally have the opportunity to govern | 我们终于有机会来进行管理了 |
[04:54] | with authority, and respect! | 用威信和尊重! |
[04:57] | Years ago, that seemed unthinkable. | 多年以前 那还无法想像 |
[04:59] | But now we are in a position to help others who are in need of our support and guidance. | 现在我们能够帮助那些需要我们支持和引导的人们 |
[05:04] | Why should we help them? | 我们为什么要帮他们? |
[05:05] | How about because, | 这个理由怎么样 |
[05:07] | it’s the right thing to do? | 做了件正确的事? |
[05:09] | Look, whatever your differences with the Tok’ra in the past, it’s time to move on. | 瞧 不管过去你们和Tok’ra有什么过节 眼光总要向前看 |
[05:14] | Teal’c is right, you kicked ass, you’re sitting pretty. | Teal’c是对的 你们现在过得不错 |
[05:17] | Don’t get hung up on… | 别对别人紧张兮兮的…… |
[05:19] | Outsiders are not permitted to address the Council. | 议会不允许外人发言 |
[05:30] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[05:32] | I caution you. | 我警告你们 |
[05:34] | We have fought too long and too hard, to entrust our future to the Tok’ra. | 我们经历了长期而惨烈的战斗 却将我们的未来托付给Tok’ra |
[05:39] | Or the Tau’ri, for that matter. | 或者地球人 这就是结局 |
[05:42] | Brothers and sisters. I suggest we bring this assembly to an end. | 兄弟姐妹们 我建议我们结束这次会议 |
[05:46] | Let us consider what we’ve discussed | 让我们考虑一下已经讨论的 |
[05:48] | and reconvene in the morning. | 明天早上再聚集 |
[05:51] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | Gerak. | |
[06:08] | A word. | 说几句话 |
[06:11] | Teal’c, | |
[06:13] | welcome back to Dakara. | 欢迎回到Dakara |
[06:15] | Your presence is sorely missed. | 我们非常期待你的出现 |
[06:18] | What… | 是什么 |
[06:20] | draws you away from your Tau’ri home? | 让你从地球的家抽身离开? |
[06:23] | A Jaffa was discovered on Earth, dead. | 地球上发现了一个Jaffa 死了 |
[06:26] | Oh, strange. | 哦 奇怪 |
[06:29] | But, what has that got to do with me? | 但是 这和我有什么关系? |
[06:31] | He was a servant of Lord Yu’s and I assumed a follower of yours. | 他曾为领主Yu效命 我想他现在是你的追随者 |
[06:35] | Well that may be, but, | 也许是吧 但是 |
[06:38] | I don’t seem to recognise him. | 我似乎不认识他 |
[06:40] | Nor do I know what he is doing on Earth. | 我也不知道他在地球干什么 |
[06:50] | My obligation to the Council requires my presence elsewhere. | 我有议会的事务要处理 |
[06:54] | I’m sure you understand. | 我想你会理解的 |
[07:08] | He is lying to us. | 他在对我们撒谎 |
[07:11] | No kidding. | 毫无疑问 |
[07:26] | It was about six months ago, when he started acting strangely. | 6个月之前 他的行为开始变得古怪 |
[07:29] | What do you mean, strangely? | 什么意思 古怪? |
[07:31] | Cold, distant. | 冷漠 疏远 |
[07:33] | You’ve gotta understand. | 你知道的 |
[07:34] | Alex has always been incredibly focused when it comes to his job and | Alex工作起来总是很投入 |
[07:37] | at first I just assumed he had a lot on his plate, | 一开始 我以为他工作太忙了 |
[07:40] | but after a couple of weeks it became clear that it was more than that. | 但是数周后 我发现情况并不这么简单 |
[07:44] | I started to suspect he might be having an affair. | 我开始怀疑他有婚外情 |
[07:49] | So I hired a private investigator and I had him followed. | 所以我雇了一个私人侦探跟踪他 |
[07:53] | And what did the investigator find out? | 侦探发现了什么? |
[07:57] | I’m not sure exactly, but | 我不十分确定 但是 |
[08:00] | a couple of days after accepting the job, he quit, | 在受雇几天后 他不干了 |
[08:02] | returned all of my money and strongly suggested that I drop the matter. | 退回了我付的所有定金 并恳切地建议我不要再管这事了 |
[08:06] | He didn’t offer you any kind of explanation? | 他没有解释为什么? |
[08:08] | No. But it was obvious he was scared. | 没有 显然他很害怕 |
[08:12] | He did some surveillance in his first two days. These are the photos that he took. | 最初的两天他做了些监视 这些是他拍的照片 |
[08:16] | He asked for them back after a couple of days, | 他撒手后几天曾问我要回这些照片 |
[08:19] | well after he dropped the case, but I refused. | 我拒绝了 |
[08:23] | I offered them to the police, but they didn’t think that the photos were pertinent to their investigation. | 我把这些交给警察 但是他们认为这和他们的调查不相关 |
[08:28] | My husband wasn’t having an affair, | 我的丈夫没有婚外情 |
[08:30] | but he was clearly involved in something that he wanted to keep secret. | 但是显然他卷入了一些机密的事情 |
[08:34] | Do you mind if we hold onto these? | 你是否介意我拿走这些照片? |
[08:36] | No, go ahead. | 不 拿去吧 |
[08:57] | He still refuses to speak? | 他仍不肯开口? |
[08:59] | The prisoner is strong. | 这个犯人意志很强 |
[09:02] | Then we must be stronger, Yat’yir. | 那么我们必须比他更狠 Yat’yir |
[09:10] | It was through instruments like this we were oppressed. | 我们曾被这样的东西压迫过 |
[09:14] | Then how appropriate would it be then, | 它是不是被用对了 |
[09:16] | for it to be used to serve our cause. | 得看它能不能帮我们解决眼前的问题 |
[09:28] | You will surrender your secrets. | 你会说出你的秘密 |
[09:31] | Of that, | 并且 |
[09:33] | I am sure. | 我敢保证 |
[09:52] | Colonel Carter? | Carter中校? |
[09:54] | Charlotte Mayfield. VP here at Farrow-Marshall. | Charlotte Mayfield Farrow-Marshall公司的执行总裁 |
[09:56] | How can I help you? | 我能为你做什么? |
[09:57] | I wanted to ask you a few questions about your plant in Virginia. | 我想问你几个问题 关于你们在弗吉尼亚的工厂 |
[10:01] | It was shut down six months ago. | 6个月前就关闭了 |
[10:03] | Officially, yes. | 表面上看 是的 |
[10:04] | But we went by to check it out | 但是我们去看过 |
[10:05] | and it looked like it had been cleaned out very recently. | 最近好像做过清扫 |
[10:09] | I’m not sure where you’re getting at. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[10:11] | Some of the residents of Edison claim they saw trucks, | Edison镇的居民说 前几个夜晚 他们看到卡车 |
[10:13] | travelling to and from the plant, a couple of nights ago. | 进出你们的工厂 |
[10:16] | They’re mistaken. | 我想他们看错了 |
[10:17] | So you’re saying, no one’s been in the area for several months? | 据你所言 那里已经几个月没有人了? |
[10:20] | Well, I can’t speak for the locals, | 当然 我不能说当地人没去过 |
[10:22] | but certainly, no one from Farrow-Marshall would have any reason to go there. | 但是 我敢肯定的是 Farrow-Marshall的人没有理由去那里 |
[10:26] | How about Richmond? | 那么Richmond呢? |
[10:29] | Anyone from Farrow-Marshall have reason to go there? | Farrow-Marshall的人有什么理由去那里吗? |
[10:33] | According to his wife, Alex Jameson was on his way to Richmond, Virginia when he went missing. | 根据Alex Jameson的妻子所说 他是在去Richmond的路上失踪的 |
[10:37] | We’ve cooperated with the local authorities on Mr Jameson’s disappearance. | 我们已经配合地方当局调查过Jameson先生的失踪事件 |
[10:41] | You may want to consult with them. | 你可能需要和他们谈谈 |
[10:42] | Who was Mr Jameson meeting with that day? | 那天Jameson要跟谁见面? |
[10:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:45] | Company policy prevents me from discussing that with you. | 根据公司的规定我不能跟你说 |
[10:51] | Your CFO is missing. | 你的首席财务官不见了 |
[10:53] | Now I would think that you would want to do everything within your power to help find him. | 我想你应该尽你所能帮助我们找到他 |
[10:57] | Oh, I do. | 噢 是的 |
[10:58] | As I said, we’re cooperating with the authorities. | 就像我说过的 我们正在和官方合作 |
[11:02] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I think we’re done here. | 很抱歉 我想我们的会谈就到此为止吧 |
[11:08] | These gentlemen will show you out. | 这些先生将会带你出去 |
[11:10] | If you have any further questions, feel free to fax them to the head office. | 如果你还有任何进一步的问题 请随时传真到总裁办公室 |
[11:33] | You can be sure that’s not the end of it. | 不会就这样结束的 |
[11:35] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[11:38] | We’ve only just… | 我们才刚刚…… |
[11:40] | begun. | 开始 |
[11:46] | Now I coordinated with Kerry Johnson and the CIA’s investigation into the NID-Trust connection, | 根据Kerry Johnson和CIA对NID Trust所作的调查 |
[11:51] | we’ve done a little digging and managed to put names | 我们已经做了一些研究并设法将名字 |
[11:53] | to some of the faces from the photographs Sheila Jameson provided. | 对应到每一张人脸 从Sheila Jameson提供的照片来看 |
[11:56] | Steven Ballard. Chairman of the Stark Consortium. | Steven Ballard Stark财团的主席 |
[11:58] | This is Mesato Hiro, CEO of Far East Mercantile. | 这是Mesato Heros Heo远东贸易 |
[12:02] | James Lowry and Tony Trand, President and Chief financial officer, Aleraf Pharmaceuticals. | James Lowry和Tony Trand总统和财政部长Aleraf Pharmaceuticals |
[12:06] | This one is Michael Northrup, CEO founder of Hamill Technologies. | 这是Michael Northrup Hamill科技的CEO兼创始人 |
[12:11] | Now all the individuals we’ve managed to identify so far are major | 现在从我们已经认出的人来看 他们都是 |
[12:13] | players in the areas of business and high finance. | 商业和财政领域中的主要成员 |
[12:15] | Very powerful, very influential and in the case of these two, | 在缺少这两个人的情况下仍非常有影响力 |
[12:19] | very missing. | 缺少? |
[12:20] | Missing? | 缺少? |
[12:21] | Terence Evans and William Blalock. Founding partners of Persian Media Enterprises. | Terence Evans和William Blalock Posien Media Enterprises的创始人 |
[12:24] | They went missing about six months ago. | 他们已经失踪了六个月 |
[12:26] | Coincidentally, around the same time we managed to destroy the Osiris ship. | 巧合的是 在那段时间我们正在设法击毁Osiris的飞船 |
[12:29] | You see a possible Goa’uld connection here? | 你想Goa’uld会有可能与这有联系吗? |
[12:31] | Well, we already know that sometime last year, the Goa’uld successfully infiltrated the Trust. | 是的 我们去年就已经知道 Goa’uld成功地混进Trust中 |
[12:34] | And that the Trust has connections to Government Agencies and Corporations worldwide. | 并且Trust在世界范围内与各国政府机构和重要公司都有联系 |
[12:37] | There’s a good chance we didn’t get them all. If that’s the case, | 曾有一个好机会 但我们没有把他们全部抓获 |
[12:40] | Goa’uld are still on Earth | Goa’uld仍在地球 |
[12:41] | and they’re gaining strength. | 并且他们正在积蓄力量 |
[12:57] | Let me guess. They didn’t know anything either. | 让我猜猜 他们也一无所知 |
[13:00] | As Gerak grows stronger, fewer Jaffa risk defying him for fear of retribution. | 随着Gerak的势力越来越强大 由于害怕报复 很少有Jaffa公然反对他 |
[13:05] | We must leave Dakara and seek our answers elsewhere. | 我们得离开Dakara到别处去寻找答案了 |
[13:07] | The answers you seek are on Earth. | 你要寻找的答案就在地球上 |
[13:18] | What do you know of the Jaffa we discovered? | 你对他们发现的Jaffa了解多少 |
[13:20] | He lost his life trying to secure Gerak’s prize. | 为了赢得Gerak的奖赏 他不惜冒生命危险 |
[13:23] | Of what prize do you speak? | 什么样的奖赏? |
[13:25] | Ba’al. | |
[13:27] | Ba’al is on Earth? | Ba’al在地球上? |
[13:29] | That is where he sought refuge, immediately following his defeat in the battle for Dakara. | 在Dakara战斗中被击败后不久 他将地球当作避难所 |
[13:34] | He has been there ever since. | 从那时起 他就在那里 |
[13:39] | You’re telling me a member of the Jaffa High Council claims that Ba’al has been here on Earth | 你的意思是Jaffa最高议会的一名女议员声称Ba’al 已经在地球上了…… |
[13:43] | for the better part of the last nine months? | 在过去九个月的大部分时间? |
[13:45] | Yes Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:46] | Is there any chance she may be right? | 她说的有可能是真的吗? |
[13:48] | My information suggests that Ba’al has been hiding in the Arkeba System. | 我得到的消息显示 Ba’al藏身于Arkeba星系 |
[13:52] | He has been sighted there as recently as a week ago. | 一星期前 有人在那里看到过他 |
[13:55] | So the Council member is either lying or she’s a victim of bad intelligence. | 所以那个女议员要么撒谎 要么脑子有问题 |
[13:59] | Not all bad, Sir. | 并不都是坏事 长官 |
[14:01] | They knew enough, to look for Ba’al at a Trust operated facility. | 他们知道怎样使用Trust的设备来寻找Ba’al |
[14:04] | If he were on Earth, that would be the best place to start. | 如果他在地球上 从那个工厂开始搜寻是最恰当的 |
[14:06] | If the Jaffa genuinely believe Ba’al to be on Earth, they will continue to search for him. | 如果Jaffa真的认为Ba’al在地球 他们会继续搜寻 |
[14:09] | Well that’s obviously unacceptable. | 那显然是不可接受的 |
[14:11] | Tell the Council we’ve begun our own investigation and if he’s here, we’ll find him. | 请转告议会 我们已经开始调查 如果他在这里 会找到他的 |
[14:15] | It would not be in Gerak’s best interests to allow that to happen. | Gerak不会答应这样做的 |
[14:18] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:19] | Ba’al’s capture would be a big moral victory as well as a huge political gain for whoever brings him in. | 抓获Ba’al在精神上将是一个巨大的胜利 抓获他的人也将同时取得政治上的丰厚利益 |
[14:23] | Should Gerak be successful, he would win the hearts of many undecided Jaffa. | 一旦Gerak成功了 他将赢得众多立场不定的Jaffa的支持 |
[14:27] | Thereby assuring undisputed influence over the Council. | 从而确保对议会无可争议的控制力 |
[14:30] | So all we have to do is find Ba’al before they do. | 所以 我们必须先于他们找到Ba’al |
[14:33] | Yeah, but Gerak has a head start. | 是的 但Gerak已经抢先一步了 |
[14:35] | The fact that the company CFO went missing around the same time that the Jaffa was killed. | 可是 那个公司的首席财政官在Jaffa被杀的同时失踪了 |
[14:39] | You think Jameson was at the plant when they came looking for Ba’al? | 你认为当他们来找Ba’al时 Jameson正好在那个工厂里? |
[14:41] | In which case, he may well have been captured. | 无论如何 他可能已经被抓了 |
[14:55] | He has revealed Ba’al’s location. | 他已经说出了Ba’al的位置 |
[14:57] | And the locations of his various shelters on Earth. | 和他在地球上的众多躲藏地 |
[15:02] | You should never have invented such an effective means of torture. | 他应该从未发明出这么有效的拷问方法 |
[15:30] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点! |
[15:35] | Yes! | |
[15:44] | Where is the false God, Ba’al? | 那个伪神在哪 Ba’al? |
[15:50] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们已经达成一致了 |
[16:24] | They’re five floors above us. | 他们在我们上面的5层 |
[16:26] | I know. We’re leaving. | 知道了 我们现在走吧 |
[16:31] | Hello? C’mon hurry. There’s people here! They’re shooting up the all place! | 喂?这儿有很多人!他们在肆无忌惮地射击! |
[16:44] | So? | 那么? 这个办公室发生过激战 一方用杖类武器 另一方用半自动枪 |
[16:44] | Those offices were a war zone. Staff weapons versus semi automatics. | 那么? 这个办公室发生过激战 一方用杖类武器 另一方用半自动枪 |
[16:47] | Who won? | 谁胜了? |
[16:48] | Hard to say. There was no bodies and all the security footage was missing. | 很难说 那儿没有尸体而且所有的安全记录都不见了 |
[16:51] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[16:52] | One. Some guy who was working overtime. Spent most of the firefight under his desk, | 只有一个 一个在加班的家伙 激战时躲在了桌子底下 |
[16:56] | but was able to provide a description for three individuals. | 但他能大致描述出三个人的样子: |
[16:58] | Big, tattooed, chainmail pants. | 身材魁梧 刻有图腾 穿着锁子甲 |
[17:01] | So it’s either our Jaffa, or Kiss is back on tour. | 要不是一个我们发现过的Jaffa 就是一个来地球旅游的Jaffa |
[17:04] | I have something to show you. We’ve just received this. | 我有一些东西给你们看 我们刚刚接收到的 |
[17:11] | Although it’s a far cry from some of the better world’s I’ve conquered in my days, this planet is not without it’s charms. | 虽然这里远比不上一些我过去曾征服过的世界 但这个星球有它的独特的魅力 |
[17:16] | That’s? | 那是谁? |
[17:17] | In retrospect, I’m actually glad | 回顾过去 我很荣幸 |
[17:19] | we never succeeded in destroying it. | 我们从未摧毁它 |
[17:21] | That said, Earth is not without it’s drawbacks. | 但这也说明 地球不是没有弱点 |
[17:25] | The foremost being, an alarming lack of privacy. | 首要的是 根本没有隐私 |
[17:28] | My ships have been seized, my armies vanquished. | 我的飞船已经被夺走了 我的军队被击败了 |
[17:31] | I no longer present a threat to this galaxy. | 我已不再是这个星系的威胁 |
[17:34] | All I ask is to be left alone, without having to worry about you, | 我只要求独自离去 不用再担心Jaffa |
[17:37] | the Jaffa, or any of my former enemies coming after me. So, | 或者任何我以前敌人的追杀 所以 |
[17:42] | I’d like to offer the following deal. | 我作出了以下的决定 |
[17:43] | Allow me to live out the rest of my days here on Earth in peace, without interference. | 请允许我在这个星球平静地了此残生 不受别人打扰 |
[17:49] | In exchange for my freedom, I will follow your laws. | 作为保持自由的交换 我会遵守你们的法律 |
[17:54] | You will never have cause to fear me again. | 你们没有理由再害怕我 |
[17:58] | I hope we can put the past behind us. | 我希望我们都能彼此忘记过去 |
[18:01] | I certainly have no desire to harm you or anyone else on this world. | 我当然不打算伤害你们或者这个世界上的其他人 |
[18:05] | That said, you should know that I’ve placed a Naquadah bomb, somewhere in the United States. | 但是我要告诉你们的是 我放了一个Naquadah炸弹 它可能在美国的任何一个地方 |
[18:12] | Consider it a precautionary measure. | 这是我不得已而为的防范措施 |
[18:16] | If another attempt is made to capture me, I promise you the consequences, will me most dire. | 如果下次再有人想来抓我 我保证后果会很严重 |
[18:36] | Of all the retirement destinations he could choose, he has to pick our planet? | 在所有可以选择的退休目的地里 这个家伙干嘛非要选地球? |
[18:41] | We have teams outfitted with Naquadah detectors in several major urban centers, but there’s no way we can cover the whole country. | 我们在一些主要城市设施中 布置了配备Naquadah探测器的小队 但是我们没办法兼顾全国 |
[18:47] | The Prometheus has instruments which can detect Naquadah from orbit, does it not? | Prometheus可以在轨道上探测Naquadah 对吧? |
[18:50] | Yes, but so far the scans have come up empty. | 是的 但是距离太远了 肯定会有漏网之鱼 |
[18:52] | So it could be a bluff? | 也许这本身就是个骗局? |
[18:53] | Or, Ba’al may have found a way to shield the bomb from our sensors. | 或者Ba’al有办法用护盾让炸弹逃过我们的探测 |
[18:56] | Bluffing or not, he’s still a threat. | 不管是不是骗局 但是这仍是一个威胁 |
[18:58] | As defacto head of the Trust operations, he has the resources and capabilities to do a lot of damage. | 作为Trust组织的事实首领 他有足够的资源和能力去搞破坏 |
[19:02] | Naquadah bomb or not. | 不管是不是Naquadah炸弹 |
[19:03] | So, problem number one, how do we find him. Problem number two, how do we take him out without inflicting collateral damage? | 所以 首要问题是 我们如何找到他 第二个问题是 我们怎么在不造成额外损害的情况下捉住他? |
[19:08] | Good point. Ba’al is probably surrounded by security. | 说得对 Ba’al身边有不少保安 |
[19:10] | No doubt, most of them human, with no knowledge of his true identity. If we go after him, | 无庸质疑 大部分是不了解他真实身份的人类 如果我们追捕他 |
[19:13] | we risk injuring innocent people. | 恐怕会伤及无辜 |
[19:15] | Not if we use the symbiote poison the Tok’ra developed. | 但我们可以用Tok’ra发明的共生体毒药 |
[19:17] | We already know it won’t harm human physiology. | 我们已经确定的这种药不会伤害人类 |
[19:20] | And with the right delivery system, nothing but that. Nice. | 如果用对了毒药发射器 那确实是个好计策 |
[19:23] | I’ll contact R and D, see what they can put together. | 我会联系研究部门 看看他们有什么可以用的 |
[19:25] | Which leaves us with problem number one. | 现在我们要做的就是找到他 |
[19:28] | The NID’s running surveillance on the individuals identified in the photograph’s with Jameson. | NID正在监视那些曾和Jameson一起出现在照片上的人 |
[19:31] | Hopefully, eventually, one of them will lead us to Ba’al. | 期待他们中能有一个最终引我们找到Ba’al |
[19:33] | Of equal concern, are Gerak’s Jaffa. | 还有一个同样的麻烦 那就是Gerak的Jaffa |
[19:36] | We have no control over them. | 我们无法控制他们的行动 |
[19:37] | If they decide to move on Ba’al, Earth will face Ba’al’s full reprisal. | 如果他们找到Ba’al 那么地球将面临Ba’al的全面报复 |
[19:41] | And I’m guessing, | 我估计 |
[19:43] | those Jaffa aren’t exactly kicking it back at the local Denny’s. Plus, isn’t it a | 那些Jaffa的行动并没有占到便宜 况且 |
[19:47] | long, stinky ride from Dakara, in a cargo ship? | 从Dakara千里迢迢跑到这里 就用一艘货船? |
[19:49] | Indeed. | |
[19:51] | It is more likely that Gerak has a mothership, somewhere in the vicinity of Earth. | 很有可能Gerak在地球附近某处安排了一艘母舰 |
[19:55] | Well if the Prometheus was going to detect the naquedah from orbit, it would have done it by now. | 如果Prometheus打算在轨道上探测Naquadah 那它现在应该差不多完成了 |
[19:59] | Alright. I’ll send them out to look for the mothership. | 好吧 我会派他们出去查找那艘母船 |
[20:03] | Colonel Mitchell? I want you and Teal’c onboard. | Mitchell中校 我要你和Teal’c也一起去 |
[20:05] | Colonel Carter, Dr Jackson, you coordinate with the NID. | Carter中校 Jackson博士 你们去配合NID |
[20:09] | In the event they locate Ba’al, I want you there. | 如果他们确定了Ba’al的位置 我要你们在现场 |
[20:18] | Hey! Wait up! | Hey 等一下! |
[20:43] | Alright. That’s better. | 好的 好多了 |
[21:00] | Gentlemen, welcome aboard. | 先生们 欢迎登船 |
[21:01] | Thank you Sir. Any word from NORAD? | 谢谢 长官 Norad有什么消息吗? |
[21:03] | SSN came up empty. | SSN上没发现什么 |
[21:04] | Could the ship we’re looking for be cloaked? | 是不是我们找的那艘船隐身了? |
[21:06] | Motherships do not possess cloaking capabilities. | 母舰一般不具备隐身能力 |
[21:09] | Well then, could we be looking for another type of craft? | 嗯 那么我们要找的是不是另外一种飞船呢? |
[21:11] | It is possible. | 有可能 |
[21:13] | Whatever the target ship. If it’s out there, we’ll find it. | 不管我们要找的是什么船 只要它确实存在 我们就能找到它 |
[21:24] | Agent Barrett! Thanks for the lift. | Barrett特工 谢谢你送我们 |
[21:26] | Well, I couldn’t exactly have you guys catching a cab to the stake-out now, could I? | Well 我总不能让你们拦出租车去监视吧? |
[21:30] | So what’s the latest? | 有什么最新情况? |
[21:31] | Well, one of our agents following the Jameson lead, | Well 我们有个特工一直跟着Jameson的上司 |
[21:33] | spotted an individual matching Ba’al’s description at the Gilroy Hotel on Fifth Street, | 在第五街的Grlroy酒店 发现一个人很符合Ba’al的特征 |
[21:37] | about an hour ago. | 大约一小时以前 |
[21:40] | Looks like we got him. | 看上去我们找到他了 |
[21:48] | Picking up anything at all? | 有没有发现什么? |
[21:50] | Unusual variances? Anomalous energy readings? | 不寻常的变动?反常的能量读数? |
[21:52] | No Sir. | 没有 长官 |
[21:54] | You know, it’s possible what we’re looking for, isn’t even out there. | 你知道吗?有可能我们找的根本不在那里 |
[21:57] | It is possible, but unlikely. | 有可能 但又未必 |
[21:59] | If Gerak believed Ba’al to be on Earth, | 如果Gerak相信Ba’al在地球上 |
[22:01] | he would undoubtedly establish a base of operations in planetary orbit. | 他无疑会在地球轨道上建一个行动基地的 |
[22:05] | Great, so where is it? | 好吧 那他在哪里? |
[22:12] | Hiding in plain sight. | 就藏在我们眼前 |
[22:15] | What was that? | 什么意思? |
[22:17] | Right. | 对 |
[22:18] | Colonel Pendergast. Plot a course for the far side of the moon. | Pendergast上校 扫描一下月球的远端 |
[22:24] | Do it. | 照做 |
[22:38] | What’s the situation? | 情况怎样? |
[22:40] | They’re still inside. In 1602. | 他们仍然在里面 在1602房间 |
[22:42] | All the exits are covered, we’re just waiting for the green light. | 所有的出口都已被控制 我们只等准许行动的信号了 |
[22:44] | Dr Jackson, you go with Williams. | Jackson博士 你和Williams一起去 |
[23:00] | How’ve you been? | 你最近怎样? |
[23:02] | Pretty good. You? | 还不错 你呢? |
[23:03] | Yeah, pretty good. Can’t complain. | Yeah 还好 没什么可抱怨的 |
[23:09] | What’s new? | 有什么新状况? |
[23:12] | Let’s see. I was leading R and D for a while there. | 让我想想 我领导研发部门的工作有一段时间了 |
[23:16] | Well, I never figured you the type to settle for a desk job. | Well 我从来不认为你是那种能够 安安静静待在办公桌前的人 |
[23:20] | I needed something with more flexible hours. | 我需要能够自由支配时间的工作 |
[23:21] | Janet’s adopted daughter, Cassie, was going through a hard time. | Janet的养女Cassie 正在度过一段困难的时期 |
[23:24] | Oh, I see. | Oh 我明白了 |
[23:25] | I spent some time on the Prometheus, away on deep space reconnaissance. | 我跟随Prometheus在深空探测上花了不少时间 |
[23:29] | Helped stop a dangerous new enemy from getting a foothold in the galaxy. | 帮助阻止了一个危险的新敌人在这个银河系里立足 |
[23:32] | Yes. Yeah, I heard about that. | Yes Yeah 我听说过那个 |
[23:37] | How’s Pete? | Pete最近怎样? |
[23:40] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[23:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:46] | I mean sorry to hear that. | 听到这个我非常遗憾 |
[23:47] | Oh, it’s the best thing for both of us. | Oh 这对我们两个都好 |
[23:51] | So you’re single again? | 那么你又是单身了? |
[23:54] | Not exactly. | 这样说也不确切 |
[24:06] | Sir, I’m picking up a large energy signature. | 长官 我们发现一个巨大的能量信号 |
[24:14] | – Lock on target. – Target locked. | -锁定目标 -目标已锁定 |
[24:16] | Sir, we’re receiving a communication from the mothership. | 长官 我们收到一条来自对方母舰的信息 |
[24:20] | Let’s see it. | 接进来 |
[24:26] | Withdraw! Or we will be forced to defend ourselves. | 撤回去!否则我们不得不用武力保护自己 |
[24:29] | Sorry, we’re not going anywhere. | 抱歉 我们哪也不去 |
[24:46] | Come on, where are they? | 快点 他们在哪? |
[24:48] | Abort. All agents, abort! | 放弃 所有探员 立刻放弃任务! |
[24:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[24:52] | He’s not inside. If we move now, we risk compromising the operation. | 他不在里面 如果我们现在行动 任务很可能会失败 |
[25:13] | Barrett, you’d better be damn sure about this. | Barrett 你最好对这确认无误 |
[25:14] | We’re sure. Let them go and come to the van. | 我们确信 让他们走 然后回货车这里 |
[25:24] | Sam? | |
[25:25] | It wasn’t him. | 这不是他 |
[25:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:27] | Because he can’t be in two places at once. | 因为他不能同时在两个地方出现 |
[25:30] | Ba’al is across town right now, doing a live television interview. | Ba’al此刻正在对面镇上做一个现场电视访问 |
[25:34] | What? | 什么? |
[25:34] | Thank you. That’s a very good question. | 谢谢 那是个非常好的问题 |
[25:36] | My acquisition of Hammel Technologies and it’s subsidiaries is just a first step… | 我所掌握的Hammel技术和它的辅助技术 只是第一步…… |
[25:41] | in a long range venture that will ultimately see a consolidation… | 经过长期的幕后风险投资 最终总会有结果…… |
[25:45] | and a streamlining of what is presently a dissolute market. | 一旦投入流水生产 不久就会形成一个稳固的市场 |
[25:50] | No doubts, most of you have never heard of me before today. Well, | 毫无疑问 你们大多数人在今天之前从未听说过我 Well |
[25:53] | I can assure you that over the next few months, you will all get to know me very well… | 我可以向你们保证 在接下来的几个月 你们都会深入地了解我…… |
[25:58] | and I look forward to it. | 我期待着 |
[26:08] | This is Colonel Pendergast of the Earth ship Prometheus, asking you to stand down. | 这是Prometheus舰的Pendergast上校 请你们立即离开 |
[26:13] | We have no desire to engage in battle, but we will not withdraw our forces. | 我们不想发生战斗 但我们不会承诺放弃武力 |
[26:18] | Look, we know why you’re here. | 听着 我们知道你们为什么在这里 |
[26:21] | Then you also know that I have no choice, but to maintain my present position. | 那你们也知道我没有选择 只能保持我的目前的位置 |
[26:25] | OK, FYI, we’re not going to let you put anymore men on the planet’s surface. | OK 我们提醒你 我们将不会让你再放任何人到这个星球地面上去 |
[26:30] | If you fire on our ship, we will defend ourselves. | 如果你们向我们的飞船开火 我们将自卫还击 |
[26:33] | Yat’yir, hear me. | Yat’yir 听我说 |
[26:36] | You and your Jaffa are at a disadvantage. | 你和你的Jaffa处于劣势 |
[26:39] | Knowing neither territory, nor it’s inhabitants. | 你们既不熟悉地形 也不了解风土人情 |
[26:42] | Allow us to assist you in apprehending Ba’al. | 让我们协助你逮捕Ba’al |
[26:44] | We can both lay claim to his capture. | 我们可以共同对他的被捕发表声明 |
[26:47] | Then all Jaffa can declare freedom and celebrate as one. | 然后所有的Jaffa就能宣布自由 一同庆祝胜利 |
[26:50] | I am afraid we are past the point where are differences can be settled so readily. | 恐怕我们已经错过了轻松解决矛盾的机会 |
[26:56] | I am sorry Teal’c. | 很抱歉 Teal’c |
[27:02] | Meanwhile, they’ve still got boots on the ground. | 就现在来说 他们还是踏进了这片土地 |
[27:04] | Nothing we can do about that. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[27:07] | Perhaps we can. | 也许我们可以 |
[27:10] | Can how? | 能怎么样呢? |
[27:11] | By forcing Gerak’s hand. | 向Gerak施压 |
[27:22] | Yes Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[27:24] | Our orders are to stay put for the time being. | 我们接到的命令是暂时按兵不动 |
[27:26] | You’ve gotta be kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[27:27] | Come on, we know where he is, we’ve got him. | 赶快吧 我们知道他在哪里 就要抓到他了 |
[27:29] | Yes, Ba’al has made it easier for us to pinpoint his location, | 对 Ba’al让我们很容易就确定了他的位置 |
[27:32] | but unfortunately, by going public, he’s made it more difficult for us to take him down quickly and covertly. | 但是不幸的是 在公共场所 这使我们很难掩人耳目地迅速把他弄出来 |
[27:37] | We make a move against him now and we risk a media circus. | 我们现在对付他 就得要面对传媒了 |
[27:40] | Unless of course you feel like giving the American people a Stargate primary. | 除非你真的想让美国人民知道星门的事 |
[27:43] | There’s also the little matter of a Naquadah bomb sitting somewhere in the continental United States. | 况且还有个不知道在哪儿的Naquadah炸弹 |
[27:47] | Yeah, OK. OK, we’ll stay. | Yeah OK OK 那我们就等吧 |
[27:51] | The General’s consulting with the Pentagon, to determine what our next move should be. | 将军和五角大楼会讨论决定下一步行动的 |
[27:57] | If there is one thing a Jaffa values above all else, it is his pride. | 要是有什么让一个Jaffa看得比一切都重要的话 就是他的自尊心 |
[28:01] | When the other Council members discover that Gerak has not been completely forthcoming, they will turn against him and force his hand. | 要是其他议会成员发现Gerak并没有真的那么坦荡 他们会反对他并向他施压 |
[28:06] | Gerak must be shamed into removing his forces from Earth. It is the only way. | Gerak会羞耻地从地球调走军队 这是唯一的办法 |
[28:10] | Your turf, your rules, brother. | 你的地盘你说了算 兄弟 |
[28:13] | No matter how far we must travel. No matter how long it will take, | 不管有多远的路程我们必须要跋涉 不管时间多长我们必须要继续 |
[28:19] | our former enemies must pay for their crimes. This I promise you and we will destroy them. | 我们曾经的敌人必须为他们的罪行付出代价 我向你们保证 我们将摧毁他们 |
[28:26] | Not only just in memory of those who have fallen, but in honour of those who survived to enjoy their freedom. | 不仅仅为了纪念那些死去的人们 也为了仍然在世享受自由的人们的荣誉 |
[28:33] | You speak of honour, Gerak. | 你口口声声说荣誉 Gerak |
[28:36] | Yet you disrespect this Council by dishonouring it with your lies. | 然而你不尊敬议会 用谎言使它蒙羞 |
[28:39] | I have not lied to this Council. It is you that I have purposely misled. | 我没有对议会撒谎 我只是故意误导了你 |
[28:45] | For fear, that your commitment to the cause is suspect. | 因为我担心 你对理想的承诺令人怀疑 |
[28:49] | Even as we speak, Gerak’s followers are hunting Ba’al, on Earth. | 就在我们说话的时候 Gerak的信徒们正在地球追捕Ba’al |
[28:53] | Of this we are well aware. | 对于此我们非常清楚 |
[28:55] | I had wished to inform the Council sooner, but I dared not, for fear that elements sympathetic to the Tau’ri | 我曾希望尽快通知议会 但是我不敢 因为害怕和Tau’ri亲近的人 |
[29:02] | would learn about Ba’al’s whereabouts. | 会知道Ba’al的行踪 |
[29:04] | You dare question my loyalty! | 你竟敢质疑我的忠诚! |
[29:06] | Your loyalty is not under question, Teal’c. | 没人质疑你的忠诚 Teal’c |
[29:09] | You have done more than anyone to help secure our freedom, and for that we are ever grateful. However, | 你比任何人对我们的未来的付出都要多 为此我们一直非常感激 |
[29:15] | your allegiance to the Tau’ri presents you with a difficult dilemma. | 然而 你对Tau’ri的忠心让你进退两难 |
[29:18] | Even as we speak, the Tau’ri ships prevent us from pursuing the enemy. | 就在我们在这说话的时候 Tau’ri的战舰正阻止我们追捕敌人 |
[29:27] | As you have said Ka’lel, | 正如你刚刚说的Ka’lal |
[29:31] | I accomplished much in our long struggle against our former oppressors. | 在我们长期艰苦的与Goa’uld的斗争中我做了很多 |
[29:34] | But only because of the support of the Tau’ri. | 但这都是因为Tau’ri的支持 |
[29:38] | Their commitment was as unwavering as my own, | 他们的承诺和我的一样坚定 |
[29:41] | and now you would repay them by surreptisiously stealing upon their world. | 而现在你用暗地里在他们的星球偷窃来报答他们 |
[29:44] | Putting their people, to say nothing of the Stargate program, at risk! | 让他们一无所知的人民被拉近风险中! |
[29:51] | They are our allies. | 他们是我们的同盟 |
[29:53] | Rather than dishonour them by trespassing onto their world, respect them enough to tell them the truth! | 尊敬他们告诉他们真相!这要比侵入他们的世界好得多! |
[29:59] | Ask for their assistance in capturing Ba’al! They will help us! | 请他们协助追捕Ba’al!他们会帮我们的! |
[30:03] | But… will they? | 但是 Uh……他们会吗? |
[30:06] | They are as determined to have Ba’al answer for his crimes, as are we. | 他们和我们一样坚决要让Ba’al为他的罪行付出代价 |
[30:09] | But if they succeed… | 但是如果他们成功了…… |
[30:11] | Then he will be brought before this Council, where he will face his proper punishment! | 那么Ba’al会被带到议会前 面对他应得的惩罚! |
[30:16] | You have my word! | 我向你保证! |
[30:25] | What the hell are you thinking? There’s no guarantee that the US government is going to give them Ba’al. | 你到底在想什么?美国政府并没有承诺把Ba’al交给他们 |
[30:29] | It was only to give Gerak pause before his next attack against Ba’al on Earth. | 这是唯一能让Gerak暂停追捕Ba’al的方法了 |
[30:33] | Even so, we may have only gained a brief respite. | 即便如此 我们大概也只能缓一小口气 |
[30:45] | Satellite tracking has placed Ba’al on a remote heavily guarded compound, west of the city. | 卫星跟踪确定了Ba’al的位置 在城西远郊的一个重兵把守的建筑区 |
[30:50] | From the site of the press conference, | 从记者招待会的地点直接到这里 |
[30:52] | directly to his present location, he took no evasive maneuvers, made absolutely no attempt to disguise his movements. | 看起来他不打算跑 完全没有试图掩饰他的行踪 |
[31:00] | Clearly, he is emboldened by the belief that you would not dare attack him, now that he has made himself a public figure. | 很明显 他吃定你们不敢对他怎么样 现在他可是社会名流了 |
[31:05] | I’ve had Walter patch in Colonel Carter and Doctor Jackson. | 我已经让Walter接通了Carter和Jackson |
[31:09] | Everybody up to date? | 大家准备怎么样了? |
[31:11] | We have a cruise missile prepped with symbiote poison and ready to launch on your command. | 我们准备好了带有共生体毒药的巡航导弹 等待您的发射命令 |
[31:15] | General, I recommend we launch now. It may be the last chance we get. | 将军 我建议马上发射 这可能是最后的机会了 |
[31:18] | What if he isn’t bluffing about the Naquadah bomb? | 要是他说的Naquadah炸弹是真的呢? |
[31:20] | Then we’ll have stopped him before he has a chance to plant any more. | 那么我们就要阻止他安装更多的炸弹 |
[31:22] | We’ll have to come up with a cover story. | 我们还得准备一个掩盖事实的故事 |
[31:25] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[31:27] | We must strike now, before Ba’al realises his strategy has backfired. | 我们必须在Ba’al意识到他的策略没用前马上行动 |
[31:32] | And the Council? | 那议会那边呢? |
[31:34] | I merely promised he would be delivered if captured. | 我只不过是许诺如果他被抓住就送去 |
[31:37] | If he is killed, then there is no difficulty. | 如果他被杀死了 那么没什么难的 |
[31:54] | Right, good work. | 对 干得好 |
[31:58] | What’s the news? | 有什么消息? |
[31:59] | Stargate Command intends to attack. | SGC打算进攻了 |
[32:02] | How can you be certain? | 你怎么能确定呢? |
[32:03] | The humans that set up the Trust were in a position to infiltrate much of the secure communications network employed by this government. | Trust渗透了很多人到国家安全通信网络 |
[32:11] | How clever of them. | 他们还真是聪明啊 |
[32:19] | Have you got something else for me, Walter? | 有什么消息吗 Walter? |
[32:20] | Yes Sir. We just got this sent to us. | 是的长官 刚刚收到这个 |
[32:23] | You have chosen not to heed my warning. | 你们不顾我的警告 |
[32:26] | Sort of forced my hand. | 这你们逼我的 |
[32:28] | There is a bomb in the Helsian tower in downtown Seattle. | 在西雅图市区的Helsian tower有一个炸弹 |
[32:31] | It will detonate at exactly 1:30pm, local time. | 会在当地时间1:30pm引爆 |
[32:35] | Call off your strike at my location and I will diffuse the device. | 取消对我的行动我就拆除炸弹 |
[32:40] | Defy me and this will be just the first of many such demonstrations. | 继续挑战我的话 这还仅仅是开始 |
[32:48] | 45 minutes. | 还有45分钟 |
[32:49] | The building’s being evacuated. Mobile units have been dispatched. | 马上疏散那个建筑物 派遣快速移动部队 |
[32:58] | Yes Sir. Understood, Sir. | 遵命 长官 明白 长官 |
[33:01] | Agent Barrett, have your men tighten the perimeter around the compound. No one in or out. | Barrett探员 让你的人包围建筑区 禁止出入 |
[33:05] | Daniel, once the missile hits, you’ll have to go in and make sure we have a confirmed kill. | Daniel 一旦导弹击中 你就得进去确认杀死了Ba’al |
[33:09] | Why, where are you going to be? | 为什么 你去哪里? |
[33:10] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[33:11] | How the hell you gonna get there? | 那么远你怎么去啊? |
[33:16] | Prometheus. | Prometheus号 |
[33:17] | Beats, flying coach. | 飞过去啊 |
[33:42] | Colonel Carter. | Carter上校 |
[33:43] | Have you located the bomb? | 你找到炸弹了吗? |
[33:45] | We’re unable to get a fix on it’s location. | 我们还不能定位它的位置 |
[33:48] | Multiple signals. Is it possible there’s more than one device? | 有很多的信号 有可能这有多个炸弹吗? |
[33:51] | Well, we’re not sure. | 嗯 不好说 |
[34:03] | Wipe the hard drives and destroy the equipment. I want nothing left. | 清除硬盘毁掉设备 不要留下任何东西 |
[34:09] | The Jaffa, they’ve found us. | 是Jaffa 他们找到我们了 |
[34:10] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[34:17] | Colonel Carter and her team are still searching. No sign of the bomb, yet. | Carter上校和她的小队还在搜索 还没发现炸弹 |
[34:22] | Sir, Dr Jackson reports Jaffa at the target site. They’ve engaged the compound guards. | 长官 Jackson博士报告Jaffa到达目标地点 他们在和守卫交战 |
[34:30] | You must not hesitate General Landry. | 不能犹豫了Landry将军 |
[34:36] | Launch the missile. | 发射导弹 |
[34:38] | Yes Sir. | 遵命 |
[34:39] | Launching Alpha Two. | 发射Alpha 2 |
[34:50] | It doesn’t make any sense. It’s like there’s Naquadah everywhere. | 没道理啊 好像到处都是Naquadah |
[34:54] | How old is this building? | 这里建成多久了? |
[34:56] | It’s brand new. It just went up last month. | 这是座新楼 上个月刚完工 |
[34:59] | Give me a secure line to Stargate Command, now. | 给我个安全的线路接通SGC 马上 |
[35:05] | Sir, we’ve got Colonel Carter. | 长官 Carter上校 |
[35:07] | Colonel, did you find the bomb? | Carter 发现炸弹了吗? |
[35:08] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[35:09] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[35:10] | Readings indicate, the entire superstructure of the building is laced with Naquadah. | 读数显示 整个建筑物都掺入了Naquadah |
[35:14] | It was built that way. Ba’al’s been planning this for a long time. | 它就是这么建的 Ba’al计划了很长时间 |
[35:17] | I’m not sure I understand, Colonel. | 我还是不大明白 上校 |
[35:19] | The bomb isn’t in the building, Sir. | 炸弹不是在大楼里面 长官 |
[35:22] | The bomb is the building. | 炸弹就是这个大楼 |
[35:26] | Missile is locked on. | 我们被锁定了 |
[35:28] | Sir, we have a confirmed hit on the location. | 长官 我们已经确认击中目标 |
[35:31] | Agent Barrett and his team are moving in to secure the area. | Barrett探员和他的小组正进入进行控制 |
[35:44] | Sam! That Naquadah ain’t gonna go off on it’s own. There’s gotta be a detonator there. | Sam!Naquadah不会自己爆炸的 肯定有个引爆器 |
[35:48] | I agree, but it could be anywhere. Inside a wall, under a floor. We’d never find it in time. | 我知道 但是它可能在任何地方……墙里面 地板下……我们可能根本来不及找到 |
[35:53] | How much progress have you made on the evacuation? | 疏散的进展如何? |
[35:55] | We’ve cleared a five block radius, but when this thing goes off, a five mile radius isn’t gonna be enough. | 我们已经疏散了半径5个街区的范围 但要是这个东西爆炸了 5英里也不够 |
[36:00] | There’s not much you can do about that now. | 现在也没什么你能做的了 |
[36:02] | I’ll contact Prometheus, have them beam you and your team outta there. | 我联系一下Prometheus 让他们把你和你的小组传送出去 |
[36:05] | Wait, that’s it. Prometheus. Sergeant! | 等等 就是它了 Prometheus!中士! |
[36:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[36:09] | Patch me through to Colonel Pendergast. | 给我接通Pendergast上校 |
[36:15] | Cam, what can I do for ya? | Sam 需要我们做什么? |
[36:17] | I need a little help moving. | 我需要一点小帮助 搬东西 |
[36:49] | It worked. The building detonated at a safe distance. | 成功了!大楼在安全距离外引爆了 |
[36:52] | Sir, I’ve got Doctor Jackson. | 长官 Jackson博士 |
[36:54] | General? | 将军? |
[36:55] | What’s happening out there, Doctor? | 你那边怎么样 博士? |
[36:56] | I’m sorry to report Sir, it looks like Ba’al escaped. | 很遗憾 长官 看起来Ba’al跑掉 |
[37:11] | The old ways will no longer serve us. Gerak’s ways are not the ways of the future. | 老办法不再适合我们 Gerak的方式不是未来需要的 |
[37:25] | How dare you? | 你竟敢? |
[37:27] | How dare you step foot in this Council chamber? | 竟敢踏进这个会议室? |
[37:31] | Why should I pause to return? Tell me Teal’c? | 为什么我不能?告诉我Teal’c? |
[37:34] | Because you disregarded my warnings. | 因为你不顾我的警告 |
[37:37] | Because your rash actions, not only allowed Ba’al to escape, but cost the lives of many of our brothers! | 因为你举动轻率 不仅仅让Ba’al跑了 而且是以我们无数兄弟的生命为代价! |
[37:41] | They did not die in vain. | 他们死的并非没有意义 |
[37:56] | My rash actions were neccessary. I’m sure you’ll agree. | 我这么做是必需的 我确定你会同意的 |
[37:59] | Yes, you may muse about what might have been. | 没错 你应该好好想想到底发生了什么 |
[38:03] | But the fact remains, it was my men who captured Ba’al. | 事实是 我的人抓住了Ba’al |
[38:08] | Enjoy your shortlived taste of freedom. | 享受你们暂时的自由吧 |
[38:12] | You were born slaves and slaves you will die! | 你们生下来就是奴隶 到死都是! |
[38:39] | Ba’al did not escape. He was captured by Gerak’s forces. | Ba’al没有跑掉 他被Gerak的军队抓了 |
[38:45] | Well yes and no. | 嗯 可以这么说但也不全是 |
[38:46] | He was dragged into the Council chamber and executed before my very eyes. There is no doubt. | 他被拖进会议室并在我眼前被处死 毫无疑问 |
[38:51] | Teal’c. We secured Ba’al’s compound and searched the premises. | Teal’c 我们接管了Ba’al的建筑区并进行了搜查 |
[38:54] | In the basement, we discovered a lab containing equipment and data related to genetic replication. | 在地下室 我们发现了一个实验室 里面设备和数据涉及遗传复制 |
[38:59] | It’s very possible the Ba’al you saw die in Dakara, was just a clone. | 非常有可能你在Dakara看到的死了的Ba’al 不过是个克隆体 |
[39:03] | The real Ba’al could still be out there. | 真正的Ba’al可能还在什么地方 |
[39:11] | Where you going? | Hey!你去哪儿? |
[39:13] | To take a much needed rest. | 去好好休息一下 |
[39:15] | Don’t you think you should go back to Dakara? | 你不觉得应该回到Dakara? |
[39:18] | Let those Jaffa know the truth? | 让那些Jaffa知道真相? |
[39:20] | No. | 不 |
[39:22] | To reveal this at this time would seem little more than an attempt to tarnish Gerak’s hard fought victory. | 现在告诉他们就好像是想要抹煞Gerak辛苦得来的胜利似的 |
[39:28] | Teal’c. | |
[39:30] | It’s the truth. | 那是事实 |
[39:32] | Regardless. They will not listen. | 没用的 他们听不进去 |
[39:35] | For the time being, their hearts belong to Gerak. | 现在他们还是倾向Gerak的 |
[39:50] | At present, there are more questions than answers in the events surrounding | 现在 有更多的问题没有解答 |
[39:54] | the gas line explosion that claimed the Helsian Tower in downtown Seattle. | 关于西雅图市区的Hacian Tower发生的瓦斯爆炸 |
[39:58] | What we do know so far is that at approximately 12:45 this afternoon, local fire and emergency crews were dispatched to the scene. | 我们现在只是知道在今天下午大约12:45的时候 |
[40:06] | An evacuation order was given and the building and surrounding areas were evacuated. | 当地的消防队和紧急救援队被派到了现场 然后大楼和周围地区被疏散 |
[40:11] | Two hours later, when reporters were permitted to return to the area, all that remained was a heap of rubble. | 两个小时以后 记者被允许回到那里 但只剩下一大堆碎石 |
[40:17] | Surrounded as it was by taller highrises, | 因为被高层建筑挡住 |
[40:20] | there were no eyewitnesses to the building’s destruction. | 所以没有大楼被摧毁的目击者 |
[40:24] | No one saw or heard the explosion and as a result, conspiracy theories abound. | 没有人看见或听见爆炸……产生一大堆阴谋等等的说法 |
[40:29] | Some have pointed out that the amount of rubble at the site is significantly less than… | 有人指出了碎石的数量显然少于…… |
[40:34] | Over six hundred channels and nothing to watch. | 600多个频道却都没什么可看的 |
[40:43] | Think I’ll turn in. | 我得去睡觉了 |
[40:46] | We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. | 明天有得我们忙 -=结束=- |