时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What you got? | 听到什么了? |
[00:16] | – Jaffa? – Quiet! | -别出声! |
[00:23] | It is nothing. | 没事了 |
[00:27] | He’s not doing that on purpose is he? You know, just to keep me interested? | 他不是故弄玄虚吧?你看 仅仅是保持警惕 |
[00:29] | Well that depends. Are you losing interest? | 好理由 你放松警惕了吗? |
[00:32] | No! | 没有! |
[00:33] | We haven’t found so much as a snapped twig on this planet, but hey, hey, it’s all good, baby. | 除了折断的树枝 在这星球我们一无所获 但是 Hey Hey 一切正常 宝贝 |
[00:38] | Teal’c’s intel did suggest that the Sodan were rumoured to have a base of operations here. | Teal’c的线人提到在Sodan星球上有军事基地 |
[00:41] | Teal’c’s intel came from a… | Teal’c的线人来自一支他曾经与之作战的Jaffa |
[00:43] | bunch of Jaffa he used to be at war with, you know? | |
[00:46] | Old enemies and new allies and all that jazz. But still. | 你瞧 曾经的敌人 现在的盟友 我仍然想不通 |
[00:48] | You think the information’s bad? | 你认为是假情报? |
[00:50] | I think it’s vague. | 可信度不高 |
[00:52] | “A world once inhabited by Ancients. | 一个曾经是古人居住的地方 |
[00:56] | A village shrouded in the mists of time.” Sounds like a movie trailer. | 一个长期被雾气笼罩的村子 听起来像是电影里的镜头 |
[01:00] | Well we’ve found some pretty interesting things based on vague. | 在这令人茫然的地方 我们还是发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Still, I’m getting that grasping at straws feeling. | Yeah 我仍然有种想抓根救命稻草的感觉 |
[01:05] | Yeah, just don’t tell Teal’c. | 千万别对Teal’c说 |
[01:06] | I already did. | 我已经说了 |
[01:07] | Yeah, what did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[01:09] | “The warriors of the Sodan exist, Colonel Mitchell! | Sodan上的确有勇士 Mitchell中校! |
[01:12] | I am certain of it.” | 我很确信这一点 |
[01:15] | Needs more bass. | 理由不充分啊 |
[01:32] | Go! | 趴下! |
[01:38] | Fall back to the gate, I got our six. Go, go, go! | 退到星门那里 我来掩护 快跑!跑! |
[01:51] | Where the hell are they? | 见鬼!他们在哪? |
[02:08] | SG-22, this is SG-1. We are under attack! We need backup! | SG-22 我是SG-1 我们遭到伏击!请求支援! |
[02:15] | Where the hell is Mitchell? | Mitchell 到哪里去了? |
[02:17] | Cameron, what’s your position? | Cameron 你在哪? |
[02:54] | Cameron, do you copy? | Cameron 听到呼叫吗? |
[03:07] | His wound is grave my Lord. | 他伤得很重 我的主人 |
[03:09] | His symbiote is badly damaged. | 他的Symbiote 「共生体」 严重受损 |
[03:11] | No! | 不! |
[03:13] | Bring him! | 带回去! |
[03:26] | Shal’ Kree! | Shal’ Kree! 「快撤」 |
[03:57] | Season 9 – Episode 8 Babylon | |
[05:31] | He’ll be dead by sunset. | 如果不快点治疗 他日落前会死的 |
[05:33] | If not sooner. | |
[05:34] | Then… | 然后 |
[05:36] | you must keep him alive. | 那你就要想办法让他活下来 |
[05:51] | Carter to SGC. You got anything yet, Chief? | Carter呼叫SGC 有什么发现 军士? |
[05:53] | Colonel, we’re reading UAV telemetry, five by five. | 中校 我们正在使用UAV在5×5范围内搜寻 |
[05:56] | So far, no sign of Colonel Mitchell. | 目前为止 没有发现Mitchell中校 |
[05:58] | Let me know when you’ve completed your first sweep. | 第一次扫描结束后向我报告 |
[06:00] | Affirmative. SGC out. | 好的 SGC 通话完毕 |
[06:08] | – Anything? – Not yet. How’s he doing? | -有消息吗? -还没有 他怎么样? |
[06:10] | Not well. | 不太妙 |
[06:12] | His symbiote is dying. | 他的Symbiote 「共生体」 奄奄一息 |
[06:14] | If it is not removed, the host will die also. | 不把它拿走 宿主也会死的 |
[06:16] | Sergent, radio Dr Lam. | 军士 和Lam医生联络 |
[06:17] | Let her know we have a priority one medical emergency incoming. | 通知她有紧急病人需要治疗 |
[06:24] | No tattoo. | 额头没有标志?! |
[06:26] | He is a warrior of the Sodan. | 他是Sodan的勇士 |
[06:27] | According to legend, no Sodan has been indentured to the Goa’uld for over 5000 years. | 传说Sodan人5000年来没有效忠过任何Goa’uld |
[06:31] | So your intel was correct. | 看来你的情报是正确的 |
[06:33] | Indeed. | |
[06:34] | Colonel Carter. | Carter中校 |
[06:35] | There’s something you need to see. | 快过来看看 |
[06:39] | – This writing. – Ancient. | -这些字迹? -古人的 |
[06:40] | Look familiar? | 你熟悉吗? |
[06:42] | Nope. Teal’c? | 不 Teal’c你呢? |
[06:43] | I have never before seen such a device. | 我从未见过这样的东西 |
[06:45] | Well, I’m detecting energy readings. It’s definitely some form of technology. | 我来测定能量指数 它应该是某种科技 |
[06:48] | Perhaps this is how the Sodan managed to escape so quickly. | 也许就是它让Sodan人溜得那么快 |
[06:51] | Actually, that’s exactly what it is. | 事实上 它确实是 |
[06:53] | This says it’s some sort of aperture or gateway to… | 上面说 它是某种小孔或者门之类通往…… |
[06:56] | – To where? – Enlightenment. | -通往哪里? -启迪之所 |
[06:59] | Just enlightenment? Nothing more specific? | 启迪之所?没有更详细的说明? |
[07:01] | That’s all it says. | 上面就说了这些 |
[07:19] | Hold still! | 不要动! |
[07:21] | You know, your bedside manner totally blows. | 你对病人的态度太粗鲁了 |
[07:27] | Your wound is infected. | 你的伤口感染了 |
[07:29] | It must be cleansed, or you will die. | 必须消毒 否则你会死的 |
[07:33] | This… | 在这里你会被公平对待 |
[07:34] | will cause you a fair amount… | |
[07:37] | of pain. | 这会很痛 哦 上帝! |
[08:06] | How’s it going in there? | 里面进展如何? |
[08:07] | Touch and go. They’ve been at it for nearly six hours now. | 形势危急 已经6个小时了 |
[08:10] | Most Jaffa would not survive such wounds. | 大多数Jaffa在这种创伤下根本无法生还 |
[08:12] | Wich means she’s very good. | Lam 她非常棒! |
[08:14] | That’s why she’s here. | 之所以她能在这里工作 |
[08:16] | Looks like you were both right about the device he was wearing. | 看来你们俩都对他身上佩戴的装置感兴趣 |
[08:19] | More Ancient technology. | 古人的科技 |
[08:21] | A cloak of invisibility. | 隐形护罩 |
[08:23] | That explains how they were able to ambush you so easily. | 这解释了为什么他们这么轻易地伏击了你们 |
[08:25] | What about the transporter? | 传送机那边怎么样了? |
[08:27] | Carter’s with a team on the planet, working on it right now. | Carter和一个小队正在那个星球上做研究 |
[08:30] | So far they haven’t been able to even open up the damn thing. Let alone turn it on. | 目前 甚至还不能打开这个鬼东西 更别说启动它了 |
[08:34] | Yeah, sorry I couldn’t have been more help. | 对不起 我不能帮上更多的忙 |
[08:36] | Well one line of Ancient text isn’t a hell of a lot to go on. | 一行古人的文字并不能解决所有的问题 |
[08:40] | We’re running surface scans with Prometheus on several moons and other planets in the system. | Prometheus号对这个星系的几个类月行星和其他行星进行表面扫描 |
[08:45] | You believe Colonel Mitchell is no longer on P9G-844? | 你认为Mitchell中校已经不在P9G-844上了? |
[08:48] | It’s a possibility. | 很有可能 |
[08:49] | Ground sweeps and UAV scans are all coming up empty. | 地表扫描和UAV搜寻都毫无发现 |
[10:09] | Don’t move. Don’t make a sound. | 别动!不要出声! |
[10:12] | You call to the others and it’s goodbye, Jaffa. | 如果喊叫 那就和Jaffa永别吧 |
[10:16] | It would seem you have me at a disadvantage. | 好像你使我处于不利的境地 |
[10:18] | It certainly appears that way. | 现在的确是这样 |
[10:20] | Now, | |
[10:22] | you’re gonna tell me how I get… | 你最好现在告诉我怎样才能…… |
[10:28] | How things seem and how they truly are, are two very different things. | 事物表面上和事实上是两回事 |
[10:33] | For example. | 比如说 |
[10:35] | You are free to leave this place whenever you choose. | 你可以随时自由地离开这里 |
[10:38] | What, now you’re telling me? | 你要告诉我什么? |
[10:40] | But to reach the Chaapa’ai, would take months on foot to the mountains of Dor’ta’nak. | 但是到星门 要步行几个月才能到达Dor’ta’nak山 |
[10:43] | No one who’s attempted the journey has ever survived. | 没有一个尝试过这种旅行的人能够生还 |
[10:47] | – So how did we get… – We were brought here through the eye of the Gods. | -那么你们是怎么到那里的? -我们是通过上帝之眼到达这里的 |
[10:51] | – Which is? – Your questions can wait! | -那是什么? -你问得太多了! |
[10:53] | Now that your strength has returned, we should begin Joma’Sha’Tal’ac immediately. | 你的力量已经恢复了 我们要进行Joma’shay’telak了 |
[10:57] | If that’s breakfast, I could eat. | 如果那是早餐 我喜欢 |
[11:02] | You have spilled the blood of a Sodan warrior. | 你杀了一个Sodan勇士 |
[11:05] | Did you think our mercy was without purpose? | 你认为我们的仁慈没有目的? |
[11:11] | Lord Haikon has decreed that you will answer for your crimes by way of Kel Shak Lo. | Haikon领主下令用Kel’shak’lo方式来审判你的罪行 |
[11:15] | Which you will battle with another warrior. | 你将向另一个勇士挑战 |
[11:17] | And on that day, | 那天 |
[11:21] | you will die. | 就是你的死期 |
[11:33] | I take it from all the beeping, our friend is still with us. | 我听到了心电图的哔哔声 我们的朋友还活着 |
[11:37] | That he is. Though how he survived is a mystery to me. | 是的 尽管他怎么能幸存下来对我来说还是个谜 |
[11:40] | I’d say that nine hours you spent working on him might have something to do with it. | 我正要说 和你辛苦了9个小时总有关系 |
[11:45] | Nice work. | 干得好! |
[11:48] | I did what I could to save him, but his symbiote was too badly damaged. | 我尽了全力抢救他 但他的共生体受损太严重 |
[11:51] | We had no choice but to remove it and start him on tretonin. | 我们别无选择 只能移除并使用Tretonin |
[11:53] | As soon as he regains consciousness, I wanna know. | 他一旦恢复意思 马上告诉我 |
[11:56] | Why? So you can interrogate him? | 为什么?你要审问他? |
[12:00] | Well that might be more up Teal’c’s alibi, but that’s the idea. | 那也许是Teal’c的方式 但我正是这个意思 |
[12:03] | Well it wasn’t exactly the kind of post op recovery I had in mind. | 那不是我让他恢复的本意 |
[12:09] | Well let me know the moment he wakes up. | 他醒来的时候通知我就是了 |
[12:11] | OK. | |
[12:47] | Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell, | Cameron Mitchell中校 |
[12:49] | United States Air Force. | 美国空军 |
[12:52] | Earth. | 地球人 |
[12:59] | I don’t know if you know what’s been going on out there, | 我不知道你是否知道外面的世界发生了什么 |
[13:02] | but things are a little different now. | 但是现在事情和以前有点不一样了 |
[13:04] | The Goa’uld have been defeated. | Goa’uld已经被打败了 |
[13:07] | The Goa’uld should have been defeated five thousand years ago. | Goa’uld应该在5000年前就被打败了 |
[13:11] | My ancestors were one of the first of the Sodan. | 我的祖先是Sodan的第一批居民之一 |
[13:15] | They were part of an elite command force under the Goa’uld Ishkur. | 他们是Goa’uld Ishkar的精锐部队 |
[13:19] | For years, they pillaged and plundered under his name. | 很多年 他们以他的名义烧杀戮略 |
[13:23] | Driving fear into the hearts of all those that would oppose his rule. | 让他们的敌人闻风丧胆 |
[13:27] | The further they ascended among the ranks, | 他们越晋升 |
[13:30] | the more they were able to discern the truth. | 他们对真相看得越清楚 |
[13:33] | That he was not a God at all, but merely an imposter. | 他根本不是神 只不过是个伪装者 |
[13:37] | Our true Gods are those that came before us. | 我们真正的神是比我们更早来到这里的人 |
[13:42] | You’re talking about the Ancients. | 你是指Ancients |
[13:44] | Ishkur branded my ancestors as traitors and ordered their deaths. | Ishkar宣判我的祖先是叛徒并处死 |
[13:50] | They tried to fight to show their brothers their faith. | 他们试图反抗 告诉他们的兄弟们他们信仰的才是真相 |
[13:56] | But the odds were too great. They were forced to flee, | 但成功的机会太渺茫 他们不得不逃走 |
[14:01] | they set out to find Kheb, | 但是他们开始去寻找Keb |
[14:05] | hoping that their souls would find peace. | 希望他们的灵魂找到安宁 |
[14:09] | But instead their search led them to this world. | 但是寻找的结果把他们带到了这里 |
[14:15] | You knew about the Goa’uld, but you didn’t help the other Jaffa defeat them. | 你们知道Goa’uld的真相 但你们没有帮助其他Jaffa击败他们 |
[14:25] | Look, for the first time in their history, the Jaffa are free. | 在他们历史的早期 Jaffa是自由的 |
[14:30] | But it won’t last without strong leadership. They need your help. | 但是在缺乏一个有力的领导下不会长久 他们需要你们的帮助 |
[14:35] | Their fate is of no concern to us. | 他们的命运和我们无关 |
[14:40] | I hope you are prepared to die well, Mitchell. | 我希望你做好死亡的准备了 Mitchell |
[14:59] | You will not be able to break your bonds. | 你不可能挣脱那个镣铐 |
[15:06] | We sought out the Sodan in peace. Wishing only to open dialogue. | 我们怀着和平的目的探索Sodan 我们只希望互相对话 |
[15:10] | Instead you attacked us and took our comrade. | 而你们攻击我们并抓走我们的朋友 |
[15:12] | All enemies who our transgress our sacred ground, forfeit their lives. | 任何侵犯我们神圣家园的敌人 只有死路一条 |
[15:16] | Yeah well, you might want to post a few signs. | 你也许想发几个信息回去 |
[15:18] | Look, we just want our friend back. | 我们只想要回我们的朋友 |
[15:20] | We figured that your fellow warriors may wanna know that you’re still alive and kicking, so | 我想你的勇士伙伴们很希望获悉你还活着并且活蹦乱跳 |
[15:24] | we’re thinking straight swap. Our guy in exchange for you. | 所以我们考虑直接交换 用你换我们的朋友 |
[15:27] | If your friend was taken, then mourn him. For if he is not yet dead, he soon will be. | 如果你们的朋友死了 你们就等着哀悼他吧 即使现在还没有死 也活不了许久了 |
[15:34] | Hear me when I say that all free Jaffa have always had the greatest respect for the warriors of the Sodan. | 听我说 所有自由的Jaffa 总是对Sodan的勇士表示出崇高的敬意 |
[15:39] | You speak of respect, yet you condemn me. Without my symbiote, I will be dead soon enough! | 你说敬意 但是仍然监禁着我 没有Symbiote 「共生体」 我不久就会死了 |
[15:44] | A medicine called tretonin, courses through your veins. You have been freed from your burden. | 有种叫Tretonin的药 已经注入你的静脉 你现在再也不用依靠共生体生存了 |
[15:50] | Such a thing is not possible. | 这种事情根本不肯能! |
[15:52] | Oh, but it is. | 喔!但这是真的! |
[15:54] | It is very real, I assure you. | 真的 我向你保证 |
[15:56] | It is now used by several thousand free Jaffa, with no ill effects. | 现在已经有几千自由的Jaffa使用 没有副作用 |
[16:00] | Your poisons will not work. | 你们的毒药不会管用 |
[16:03] | Had you any honour, you would have let me die on the battlefield. | 你们应该让我在战场上光荣地死去 |
[16:11] | So is it you just don’t know what’s going on in the rest of the galaxy or you really don’t care? | 那么你不知道这个星系的其他地方发生了什么 或者根本不关心? |
[16:16] | The Jaffa made their choice 5000 years ago. | Jaffa在5000年前做出了他们的选择 |
[16:19] | Their affairs are no concern to us. | 他们的事情和我们无关 |
[16:22] | Yeah, but how do you survive? | 但是你们如何幸存? |
[16:23] | At some point you gotta go hunting for…you know. | 如果你们需要什么 怎么去弄……你知道我说什么吧 |
[16:28] | We raid Goa’uld strongholds for shipments of symbiotes that have yet to be implanted in any Jaffa. | 我们袭击Goa’uld运送共生体的货船 在它们还未植入Jaffa之前 |
[16:33] | Such missions are rites of passage for our youngest warriors. | 这样的任务是我们的孩子成为勇士的仪式 |
[16:36] | Well it sounds like fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[16:38] | The fighting style of Sodan has been a closely guarded secret for a hundred generations. | 这种Sodan作战模式被我们严守了上百代的时间 |
[16:43] | It is a shame you will die shortly after learning it. | 真实一种耻辱!你学会了它 不久就要死 |
[16:50] | Attack me. | 攻击我 |
[16:54] | You find me an unworthy opponent? | 你觉得我不配做对手? |
[16:57] | No, it’s just I don’t feel like… | 不 我只是不想…… |
[17:16] | OK. | |
[17:19] | Let’s try that one more time. | 让我们再来一次 |
[17:28] | You are slow and undisciplined. | 你出手慢又毫无章法 |
[17:31] | If you fought your opponent today, you would die without landing a single blow. | 如果你今天和对手较量 还未出招就死了 |
[17:36] | And what happens if I refuse to fight? | 如果我拒绝搏斗会怎样? |
[17:39] | You just kill me? | 你们会杀了我? |
[17:40] | It is an alternative you do not wish to explore. | 你不会自找死路的 |
[17:51] | Dr Lam tells me you have refused to eat. | Lam医生告诉我你拒绝进食 |
[17:54] | The very odour of your food turns my stomach. | 你们的食物的味道使我反胃 |
[17:56] | If you are to survive without your symbiote, you require sustenance. | 离开了共生体你要生存的话 就必须进食 |
[18:00] | It is only because your drug has weakened me. | 是你们的药使我变得虚弱 |
[18:02] | On the contrary brother, it has freed you. | 恰恰相反 兄弟!它使你获得自由 |
[18:07] | What do you know of freedom? | 你知道什么是自由?嗯? |
[18:10] | You, who have served false Gods. | 那些曾经服侍伪神的Jaffa |
[18:12] | Who chooses to live in this squalor, rather than among his own people. | 选择了过这样的肮脏的生活 而不是和他们自己的人民一起生活 |
[18:17] | I know that I have heard stories of the Sodan, since I was but a child. | 当我还是小孩的时候 我就听说过Sodan的故事 |
[18:21] | Your bravery and skill are legend among all Jaffa. | 你们的勇敢和绝技在所有Jaffa中都是传奇 |
[18:24] | It is because of my failure as a warrior that I languish here now. | 作为勇士我失败了 蜷缩在这里 |
[18:28] | Prisoner to a former slave and his pitiful allies. | 成了一个从前的奴隶和他可怜的同盟的囚徒 |
[18:32] | Speak not of skill to me. | 不要和我说绝技 |
[18:34] | Many Jaffa have fought and died for a cause that was started by the warriors of the Sodan! | 许多Jaffa从Sodan勇士的故事开始 战斗至死 |
[18:38] | And for what? | 为了什么? |
[18:40] | Instead of respecting the traditions of OUR ancestors, you would only seek to lead them further astray! | 放弃尊重我们先祖的传统 你只会把他们引入歧途 |
[19:41] | That way. | 那边 |
[19:41] | Blue is left. Red is right. Got it! | 蓝色是左边 红色在右边 明白了! |
[20:10] | – Faster! – Faster. | -快点! -快点! |
[20:24] | How did I do? | 我做的如何? |
[20:26] | Badly. | 很差劲! |
[20:28] | Again! | 再来 |
[20:29] | Yeah, yeah. You stop using that gadget, I guarantee you, I’ll be better. | 不要再用那玩意了 我保证 会做得更好 |
[20:34] | A Sodan warrior must anticipate an attack at any moment. | Sodan勇士必须在任何时刻都能预见到攻击 |
[20:37] | Yeah well, where’d you guys get those things, anyway? | Yeah Well 你们这些家伙是从哪里弄到这些的? |
[20:41] | The writings of our Gods instructed us how to construct many of their devices. | 我们神的记录教会我们怎样去制造他们的装备 |
[20:44] | We use them to protect our sacred ground. | 我们用它们来保卫我们神圣的家园 |
[20:47] | Speaking of Gods, I know this is probably taboo, but I need to talk to your boss. | 说说你们的神 我知道这也许会犯禁 但我得和你们的老大谈谈 |
[20:55] | That visitor you had yesterday. I’m assuming it’s not the first time he’s been here. | 昨天来的那个人 我想他不是第一次来这里了 |
[21:00] | I’ve met their kind before. They’re bad news. | 我以前遇到过那种人!他们的到来是坏消息 |
[21:05] | Look, I’ll do any crazy, training exercise you want… | 我受不了你这些疯狂的训练…… |
[21:11] | within reason. | ……只要合情合理 |
[21:13] | Finish the course in time and I’ll consider it. | 及时完成科目 我会考虑的 |
[21:18] | You know, a bag of sand with a hole in it is not an accurate timing device. | 你瞧 一袋沙子可不是精确的计时装置 |
[21:27] | You are an evil man! | 真是个魔鬼! |
[21:46] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[21:49] | I’m good… | 我没事…… |
[21:53] | OK. Maybe I will sit. | OK 也许我该坐下来 |
[22:02] | You know, I’m starting to get an idea of why you guys attacked us. | 你知道 我现在开始明白你们为什么要袭击我们 |
[22:06] | That Prior is telling you we’re enemies. | 那个Prior告诉你们我们是敌人吧 |
[22:09] | Is he wrong? | 他说错了吗? |
[22:12] | You could have cut us down the second we stepped through the gate, but you didn’t. | 你们大可在我们通过星门时干掉我们 但是你们没有 |
[22:16] | Generations of my people fought and died under exile. | 几代人反抗 在逃亡中死去 |
[22:20] | Praying for the day when we could seek the path without recrimination. | 期待着我们能找到出路的一天 |
[22:26] | When we pray to the Gods, do they hear us, Mitchell? | 当我们向神祈祷时 他们听到了吗?Mitchell |
[22:30] | Do they once give us a sign as proof of their existence? | 他们给我们他们存在的信号了吗? |
[22:36] | I know that the Ori are not the Ancients. | 我知道Ori并不是Ancients |
[22:40] | But can there be any doubt that they are Gods? | 但是能怀疑他们不是神吗? |
[22:44] | And if they can lead us to the path of enlightenment, how can I refuse them? | 如果他们能引导我们通往启迪之路 我们怎么能拒绝他们? |
[22:50] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你在犯一个很大的错误! |
[22:52] | These Ori are not what you think they are. They are not even close. | Ori根本不是你想像的那样!他们和神毫不沾边 |
[22:56] | Tek’Hel’Shee! | |
[23:00] | Perhaps, when you finish your debt. In your final moments, you’ll understand. | 也许 等你补偿了你的罪过 在弥留之际 你会明白的 |
[23:09] | I’ve already been there. I understand. | 已经差不多了 我明白 |
[23:38] | You may rest now. | 你可以休息了 |
[23:39] | No, I’m good, let’s keep going. | 不 我很好 我们继续 |
[23:43] | You are not tired? | 你不累吗? |
[23:45] | Six weeks airborne training at Fort Benning, that’s tiring. This is nothing. Come on! | 在Fort Benning空军基地的6个星期训练 那才叫累 这点算什么 来吧! |
[23:49] | If I wanna survive this Kel Shak Lo thing, I’m gonna need a hell of a lot more than you’re teaching me. | 想在Kel’shak’lo中胜出 必须学得更多 |
[23:53] | Quit pussy footing around and stop holding back. Let’s go! | 别婆婆妈妈 犹豫不决了 来吧! |
[23:58] | You believe this staff is what makes you strong. | 你要相信这木仗能使你更强悍 |
[24:10] | The Kran’too is nothing but an extension of your body. | Kran’too只是你身体的延伸 |
[24:15] | No true warrior depends on a weapon for strength or advantage. | 真正的勇士是不会依靠武器来取胜的 |
[24:19] | See, that’s what I’m talking about! | 瞧 那正是我要说的! |
[24:22] | Drink. | 喝点水 |
[24:34] | I’m not gonna get used to this stuff. | 我还是不习惯这个 |
[24:37] | Were it not for my teas, you would have died many days ago. | 要不是我的茶 你几天前早死了 |
[24:44] | It was self defence, you know. | 那是自卫 你瞧 |
[24:48] | The Jaffa I killed. It was him or me. | 我杀死的那个Jaffa 不是我死就是他亡 |
[24:52] | It does not matter. Blood has been spilled. Our laws decree you must answer for it. | 没什么不同!人已经死了 我们的法律规定你必须对此负责 |
[25:00] | So who was he? | 那到底是谁? |
[25:04] | His name was Volnek. A most skilled warrior. | 他叫Volnek 技术最娴熟的勇士! |
[25:13] | Look, for what it’s worth? | 瞧 很值得 是吗? |
[25:20] | There’s nothing I can say, is there? | 对此我不能发表什么意见 不是吗? |
[25:23] | No. | 是的 |
[25:31] | So, who do I fight? | 那么 我和谁较量? |
[25:34] | Lord Haikon will determine that on the eve of your battle. | Haikon领主会在决斗前的黄昏决定 |
[25:36] | Usually it is the closest blood kin to the slain warrior. | 通常是死去战士的近亲 |
[25:40] | Right. | 好 |
[25:42] | And the next of kin is just as tough as he was. | 那么下一个对手将和他一样强悍 |
[25:46] | Do I stand a chance? | 我有机会吗? |
[25:50] | Never mind. | 别在意 |
[25:53] | I promise I’ll die well and all that jazz. | 我保证会死得很壮烈 诸如此类 |
[25:57] | But before I kick it, I gotta ask. | 在我死之前 我要问一下 |
[26:03] | You buying what these Priors are selling? | 你相信Prior所说的一切吗? |
[26:05] | Lord Haikon has led us for more than a hundred years. | Haikon已经领导我们有一百年之久 |
[26:08] | He knows what is best for us all. | 他知道什么对我们来说是最好的 |
[26:10] | Yeah, yeah, look, I get it, you are a team player. I’m asking, what do you think? | 是的 没错 瞧 你是一个成员 我在问你 你怎么认为? |
[26:16] | It is not my place to question Haikon’s judgement. Nor is it yours! | 我没有权利质疑Haikon的判断 你也没有 |
[26:20] | Well somebody better, because if you guys follow the Ori, | 如果你们追随Ori 所有的传统 你们的Kran’too木仗 |
[26:23] | all of your traditions, your Kran’too staffs, your precious path, your tasty beverages, it’s all going down the drain! | 你们珍惜的道路 你们的美味的饮料 都会付之东流! |
[26:30] | Enough! We’re finished for the day. | 够了!今天到此为止 |
[26:48] | You say a Prior has come to the Sodan | 你说一个Prior来到了Sodan |
[26:51] | and you have decided to follow the word of the Ori. | 你们决定听从Ori的话 |
[26:54] | – I walk the path of our true Gods… – The Ori are not Gods! | -我们正跟随真神的脚步…… -Ori不是神!! |
[26:59] | What did the Prior promise you? | Ori给了你们什么承诺? |
[27:01] | A place of honour at his side. | 他身边的一块圣地 |
[27:04] | As heralds for your new masters. | 做新主人的走狗 |
[27:07] | This Prior will have you hunt down and kill all Jaffa who refuse to follow the path of Origin. | Prior会命令你们追杀那些拒绝追随Ori的Jaffa |
[27:13] | That is the path you walk. | 那才是你们正在走的路 |
[27:20] | I will learn the codes of the Ancient transporter. | 我会学会古人传送机的代码 |
[27:25] | No matter how long it takes. | 无论需要多久 |
[27:31] | This is going nowhere. Two weeks and he hasn’t given us so much as a decent high coo. | 这根本没用 两星期来他什么也没说 |
[27:36] | Well, it’s understandable, Sir. | Well 这很让人费解 |
[27:38] | Most Jaffa would never break under normal interrogation techniques. | 大部分Jaffa在审讯下会屈服的 |
[27:41] | Not to mention the fact that the Sodan are an elite group of warriors. I’m sure their minds are trained to withstand a lot worse. | 别忘了 Sodan是勇士中的精英 我确信他们能经受住更严格的考验 |
[27:45] | What about the device? | 那个装置怎么样了? |
[27:47] | We haven’t made much progress, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们仍然没有什么进展 |
[27:49] | It seems the code preventing us using it, is rigged to some sort of defence mechanism. | 那些代码好像有一种防御机制 阻止我们使用 |
[27:53] | Dr Lee received a few nasty volts, while trying to implement an override. | Lee博士在尝试的时候遭到了电击 |
[27:57] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[27:59] | Dr Lam says the feelings should return to his legs in a few days. | Lam医生说 他的胳膊要几天才能恢复知觉 |
[28:02] | Meanwhile, the international committee is keeping score of all the resources we’re using to try to find Mitchell. | 与此同时 国际委员会正在计算我们花在寻找Mitchell上的费用 |
[28:09] | Science teams, orbital scans by Prometheus. | 科学小组 Prometheus号的轨道探测 |
[28:11] | All of them coming up empty certainly doesn’t look good. | 所有一切都白费了 当然说不过去 |
[28:14] | Another few days and they’ll tell us to shut down search and rescue operations. | 再过几天 他们就会要求我们终止搜索行动了 |
[28:18] | Shut it down? | 终止? |
[28:20] | Sir, with all due respect, in the past we have spent months searching for our people in the field. | 长官 恕我直言 我们已经花了几个月寻找 |
[28:24] | We can’t just stop looking. | 我们不能就这么停下来 |
[28:26] | What she’s saying sir, is we’ve never left a man behind. | 她想说:我们不会放弃同伴不管 |
[28:28] | I’m more than familiar with the concept, Dr Jackson. Give me something I can use, soon. | 我比你更理解这句话的意思 Jackson博士 给我一些有用的东西……否则 |
[28:33] | Or the next paperwork I fill out will declare Mitchell MIA. | 不久之后 我要签署的将是宣布Mitchell在战争中失踪 |
[29:09] | I just need a minute! | 我只要说几句话! |
[29:11] | Let him pass. | 让他进来 |
[29:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:15] | Alright, I’ll make this quick. | 好吧!长话短说 |
[29:17] | The Prior represents a race of Ancients, yes! But believe me when I tell you, | 没错!Prior代表了Ancients的一支 但是相信我 |
[29:21] | they are not the Ancients you wanna worship. | 他们不是你想要崇拜的Ancients |
[29:24] | The Prior has healed our sick. | Prior治愈了我们的疾病 |
[29:27] | Caused our crops to grow as if by magic. | 让我们的谷物神奇般地生长 |
[29:31] | Why should I doubt the power of the Ori? | 我为什么要怀疑Ori的能力? |
[29:32] | Look, their power is not what you should question. | 听着 他们的力量并不是你要质疑的 |
[29:36] | It’s how they use it! | 而是如何使用它 |
[29:38] | Anyone refuses to worship them and they die. | 所有拒绝崇拜他们的人都死了 |
[29:40] | And I’m not talking about a few non believers here and there. | 我说的不是几个零星的非信徒 |
[29:43] | I’m talking about whole planets wiped out! | 而是整个星球的毁灭! |
[29:48] | And I should simply take your word for this? | 就因为这我要轻易相信你? |
[29:51] | You wanna believe my people are godless and inferior? | 你认为我的人民是无神论 因此底人一等? |
[29:55] | Go right ahead. | 直说吧! |
[29:57] | But we have never needed proof of our Gods’ existence in order to believe in them. | 我们从来不需要为了信仰而去证明神的存在 |
[30:05] | Faith. | 信念 |
[30:07] | It was your faith that sustained you for five thousand years, | 是你们的信念 支持了你们5000年 |
[30:12] | not the Ancients themselves. | 而不是Ancients! |
[30:14] | Don’t throw your history away for a bag full of magic tricks. | 不要为了点小把戏而抛弃了你们的历史 |
[30:22] | Admit it! Haikon has totally lost his mind. | 承认吧!Haikon已经完全失去理智了 |
[30:29] | A warrior cannot talk and fight at the same time. | 一个勇士不该在战斗的时候说话 |
[30:34] | A fact you refuse to accept. | 一个你拒绝接受的现实 |
[30:37] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[30:55] | You may provide a challenge to your opponent after all, Mitchell. | 是你自己给对手挑战的机会 Mitchell |
[31:00] | Followed by my violent death of course. | 接下来就是我壮烈的死 当然啦 |
[31:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:09] | To my inevitable demise! | 为了我不可避免的死亡! |
[31:14] | Why do you do this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[31:15] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[31:17] | Train this hard. | 努力训练 |
[31:19] | These are the last days of your life. | 这是你生命的最后几天了 |
[31:21] | I would think you would spend more time in reflexion. | 我认为你该多花时间进行反思 |
[31:25] | Well all I know is, | 我知道的是 |
[31:27] | the moment you accept your fate, | 一旦你接受命运 |
[31:30] | that’s when you’re as good as dead. | 那么你就死定了 |
[31:32] | Till then, all bets are off. | 到那时 所有的机会都没有了 |
[31:34] | You cannot survive Kel Shak Lo. | 你不会在Kel’shak’lo中活下来 |
[31:39] | Well no offence, but | 好吧 恕我冒犯 |
[31:40] | I’ve endured things I wasn’t supposed to survive before and | 我经历了一些意料之外的事情 侥幸活了下来 |
[31:44] | I’m still here. | 并且还在这里 |
[31:52] | How can you be certain the Prior speaks falsely? | 你怎么确定Prior的话是骗人的? |
[31:57] | Because… | 因为…… |
[32:00] | I’ve seen entire planets wiped out because they refused to follow the Ori. | 我目睹了整个星球的毁灭 就因为他们拒绝追随Ori |
[32:05] | Look, I’m not trying to tell you what to think, | 听着 我不是想告诉你该想什么 |
[32:08] | but if everything I believed was being threatened, | 但是如果我的信仰受到威胁 |
[32:10] | I’d wanna know. | 我想知道 |
[32:14] | Jolan, your people shouldn’t suffer for their faith. | Jolan 你的人民不该受命运之苦 |
[32:28] | You two, again. | 你们俩 又来审问 |
[32:29] | Yes. Us two, again. | 是的 我们俩 再问一次 |
[32:33] | Save your words, I am not in the mood. | 省省口舌吧 我不会听的 |
[32:35] | We know how you feel, but we’re not here to talk. | 我们知道你的感受 但是我们来这里不是来交谈的 |
[32:39] | You require evidence that the Ori are not to be trusted. | 他们有证据证明Ori是不可信的 |
[32:45] | This is Tass’an. | 这是Tasan |
[32:47] | One of the founders of a free Jaffa settlement on a planet called Sarvarus. | Sarvarus星球上自由Jaffa基地的创始人之一 |
[32:50] | Many families came to live there to enjoy the freedom that they fought so hard to achieve. | 许多家庭搬到那里 享受艰苦战斗换来的自由 |
[32:56] | He is Sodan? | 他是Sodan人? |
[32:59] | Indeed. | |
[33:00] | Tell him what happened. | 告诉他发生的一切 |
[33:03] | A month ago, a man came through the Chaapa’ai. | 一个月前 一个人通过Chaapa’ai |
[33:08] | He called himself a Prior. | 自称Prior |
[33:10] | He told us of powerful Gods called the Ori, | 他告诉我们有强大的神 叫做Ori |
[33:13] | who he claimed would give us protection | ……声称能保护我们 |
[33:17] | and show us the path to enlightenment. | 并且指引我们通往启迪之所 |
[33:20] | And he left. He later returned. | 然后他离开了 不久他又回来 |
[33:24] | Told us we had to make a choice. | 告诉我们做出选择 |
[33:26] | Follow the Ori… | 追随Ori |
[33:29] | or be destroyed. | 或者被毁灭 |
[33:32] | We chose to resist. | 我们选择了反抗 |
[33:38] | Continue, brother. | 继续说 兄弟 |
[33:41] | He dialed the Chaapa’ai | 他拨通了星门 |
[33:44] | and merely placed his staff in the ground in front of it. | 仅仅把他的权仗放在星门前面 |
[33:48] | Then earth shook with a fierceness I have never seen nor heard of before. | 接着发生了前所未见的地震 |
[33:53] | In moments, our city was levelled. | 顷刻间 我们的城市被夷为平地 |
[33:56] | Hundreds of our people wiped out in an instant. | 几百条生命片刻消失了 |
[34:00] | Enough of these lies. | 够了 谎言! |
[34:04] | You expect me to take the word of this sorry excuse for a Jaffa? | 你们想让我把这些话当成向一个Jaffa说抱歉的借口 |
[34:07] | I witnessed the destruction with my own eyes! | 我亲眼目睹了整个毁灭过程! |
[34:12] | Heed my words, brother. | 记住我的话 兄弟 |
[34:15] | If a Prior visits your world, | 如果Prior造访你的世界 |
[34:18] | leave. | 离开那里 |
[34:41] | You have spilled the blood of a Sodan warrior! Human, | 你杀了一个Sodan的勇士 人类! |
[34:46] | do you deny it? | 你否认吗? |
[34:48] | No, but it wasn’t… | 不 但那不是…… |
[34:54] | No, I don’t deny it. | 不 我不否认 |
[34:56] | If any blood kin of the warrior seek recompense, | 如果这个勇士的亲属想要报仇 |
[35:02] | let him step forward, now! | 请站出来 马上! |
[35:05] | I seek it. | 我要报仇 |
[35:09] | You? | 你 |
[35:10] | In the name of Volnek of Gashrail, | 以Gashrail的Volnek的名义 |
[35:14] | my brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[35:26] | May the blood spilled here today, settle this debt once and for all. | 希望今天在此的决斗 果断地解决这个血债 |
[35:41] | You may begin! | 你们可以开始了 |
[35:43] | May you die well. | 希望你死得壮烈 |
[35:46] | Likewise. | 你也一样 |
[37:10] | The human is dead! | 人类死亡! |
[37:13] | The blood of the Sodan has been avenged. | Sodan人的仇报了 |
[37:16] | He fought and died a warrior, my Lord. | 他作为勇士战死 我的主人 |
[37:19] | It is only fitting he be given the rite of Shel’mak’asah. | 应该给他举行Shel’mak’asah仪式才合适 |
[37:22] | Very well. | 没错 |
[37:24] | With your permission my Lord, I would like to take care of it myself. | 请您允许我亲自来解决这件事 |
[37:52] | I was afraid you would not wake. | 我担心你醒不过来 |
[37:56] | Well maybe I shouldn’t have. | Well 也许我不该醒过来 |
[37:58] | – How long was I… – Seven hours. | -我晕了多久…… -7个小时 |
[38:01] | Seven? | 7个小时? |
[38:03] | I thought it was only supposed to be two? | 我还以为只有2个小时 |
[38:05] | I may have inadvertently made the elixir to strong. | 可能无意间药用得过量了 |
[38:16] | Yeah, that’s gonna leave a scar. | Yeah 可能留下一道伤疤 |
[38:19] | So, did it work? | 那么 它起作用了? |
[38:20] | The elixir was most effective. They believe you are dead. | Elixer很有效 他们认为你死了 |
[38:25] | Well done, Bones. | 干得好 伙计! |
[38:28] | Never mind. | 别介意 |
[38:32] | So, where does this leave you? | 你以后怎么办? |
[38:36] | If the Prior intends to mislead the Sodan as you say, | 如果真如你所说Prior想误导Sodan人 |
[38:41] | then I am his enemy. | 那么我就是他的敌人 |
[38:43] | And Haikon? | 也是Haikon的? |
[38:45] | It may be too late to convince him of his mistake. | 现在说服他承认错误可能为时已晚 |
[38:48] | But there are several other warriors who feel as I do. | 但是还有其他和我有相同感受的战士 |
[38:53] | We will continue to walk the path of the Sodan, | 我们将继续走Sodan人的道路 |
[38:56] | until the others see the error of their ways. | 直到其他人发现他们的道路错了 |
[38:59] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 值得这样做 |
[39:02] | you won’t walk alone. | 你不会孤军奋战 |
[39:15] | Come! | 进来! |
[39:17] | How did it go? | 怎么样了? |
[39:18] | Not well. | 不好 |
[39:19] | Even after we showed him video footage of the damage, | 尽管我们给他看了毁灭过程的录像 |
[39:21] | Volnek still refuses to believe the Ori are responsible for what happened on Sarvarus. | Volnek仍然不相信Ori应该为Sarvarus发生的事情负责 |
[39:24] | What’s he doing now? | 他在做什么? |
[39:25] | Nothing. He hasn’t said a word since Tass’an left. | 没什么 Tasan走后 他一言不发 |
[39:27] | Which puts us back to square one. | 我们又回到了起点 |
[39:29] | Yeah basically. | Yeah 基本上是这样的 |
[39:30] | – Teal’c seems to think that showing him more images… – Unscheduled offworld activation! | -Teal’c想让他看更多的图像 -计划外的星门活动! |
[39:35] | What have we got, Chief? | 是什么?军士 |
[39:36] | Recieving an IDC Sir. It’s Colonel Mitchell. | 收到IDC信号 长官 是Mitchell中校! |
[39:38] | You’re kidding? | 开玩笑? |
[39:39] | I would never do that, Sir. | 我从不开玩笑 长官 |
[39:44] | You have a visitor. | 你有个拜访者 |
[39:50] | You! | 你! |
[39:50] | Yeah, I thought you were dead, too. | Yeah 我也以为你死了 |
[39:52] | Oh, we have unfinished business! | Oh 我们还有帐要算! |
[39:54] | Just take it easy. | 放松点 |
[39:55] | You shot me! | 你向我射击! |
[39:56] | You shot me first! | 你先射的! |
[39:57] | I will have vengeance! | 我要报仇 |
[39:58] | You will listen, brother. | 你听好了 兄弟! |
[40:07] | I know that you think we’re enemies | 我知道你认为我们是敌人 |
[40:09] | and right now it doesn’t matter if we become allies. | 如果我们结盟 这就不重要了 |
[40:12] | What matters is that you understand the truth. | 重要的是你了解了真相 |
[40:23] | You are fortunate my brother drugged you. | 你很幸运 我的兄弟给你用药 |
[40:26] | You would never have survived a true Kel Shak Lo. | 你永远也不可能在Kel’shak’lo中活下来 |
[40:29] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:31] | Took you down pretty good. | 战胜你感觉很好 |
[40:33] | You were lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[40:35] | Lucky is good. | 幸运有什么不好! |
[40:42] | Granting my freedom changes nothing, Mitchell. | 让我走并不能改变什么 Mitchell |
[40:55] | We will meet again. | 我们还会见面的 |
[40:58] | Looking forward to it. | 我期待着…… -=结束=- |