时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Sir! – Colonel! | -长官 -中校 |
[00:04] | I need you to read this. | 我想你该看看这个 |
[00:06] | Good morning to you too, Colonel. | 你也早上好 中校 |
[00:07] | Sorry Sir. How are you? | 什么 你怎么了 长官? |
[00:09] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[00:10] | It’s a report from the Tok’ra. | 是Tok’ra的报告 |
[00:11] | They’ve discovered a gravitational disturbance, with their long range sensors. | 他们的远程传感器发现了一些异常的重力扰动 |
[00:15] | Another Ori incursion. | 又一例Ori入侵 |
[00:16] | Well, it could simply be a yet undiscovered black hole, | 可能仅仅是一个未被发现的黑洞 |
[00:18] | but the Tok’ra won’t have a ship in range for some time. | 但是Tok’ra一时内没有飞船能去那里 |
[00:21] | I’ve located a planet with a Stargate close to the disturbance. If you’ll permit me to take a… | 我已经确定了一个有星门的星球 离那里很近 如果你同意我进行一次…… |
[00:24] | Go! SG-5 should be available. | 好吧!和SG-5一起去 |
[00:27] | Thank you Sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[00:35] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外的星门活动! |
[00:37] | Walter? | |
[00:38] | Receiving an iris code, Sir. It’s Colonel Carter. | 收到虹膜密码 是Carter中校 |
[00:41] | That was fast. Open the iris. | 这么快 打开虹膜 |
[00:43] | Yes Sir. | 是 长官 |
[00:49] | Colonel! Tell me you’ve got good news. | 中校!有什么好消息! |
[00:53] | Actually Sir, I think there was a little glitch. | 事实上 出了点小意外 |
[00:56] | We were on the wrong planet, Sir. | 我们到了一个错误的星球上 长官! |
[00:58] | Was the intel wrong? | 情报有误? |
[00:59] | We don’t know Sir. | 不 长官 |
[01:00] | When we arrived, there was no sign of the MALP. | 我们达到时 没有收到MALP的信号 |
[01:03] | I checked our telemetry based on known star positions. | 根据已知星系位置 我进行了遥感勘测 |
[01:06] | We weren’t on P3X-584, Sir. | 我们并不在P3X-584星球上 长官 |
[01:09] | Somehow, we got sent to a different planet. | 不知何故 我们被送到了另外一个星球 |
[01:11] | Walter? | |
[01:13] | I’m reviewing Gate diagnostics, Sir. | 我在重新诊断 长官 |
[01:16] | How could this happen? | 怎么会发生这种情况? |
[01:17] | If it is a Gate malfunction, it’s a pretty big one. | 如果时星门故障 那可麻烦大了 |
[01:19] | Unlike any we’ve seen before. | 以前从未碰到过 |
[01:21] | Chief, inform all offworld teams to use the Alpha Site until further notice. | 军士 通知所有在外小组使用Alpha地点 等待进一步通知 |
[01:25] | Yes Sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:26] | If there’s something wrong with this Gate, I wanna know what it is before anyone else walks through it. | 如果这个星门有问题 我要知道在其他人穿过它之前是什么情况 |
[01:30] | Yes Sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:31] | Find the problem. Until we do, all Gate activity is shut down. | 找出原因 在这之前 暂停所有任务 |
[01:44] | Season 9 – Episode 9 Prototype | |
[02:45] | Run the cross comparison program. | 运行交叉对比程序 |
[02:48] | Hey! How’s it going? | Hey!怎么样了? |
[02:49] | Well as far as our computer is concerned the dialling sequence to P3X-584 ran perfectly normal. | 计算机拨号到P3X-584的过程很正常 |
[02:55] | Except for the fact you ended up 12,000 light years off course. | 但就是偏离了12000光年 |
[03:00] | Oh, here’s something. | 噢 有发现 |
[03:06] | Maybe it wasn’t our fault. | 也许不是我们的过错 |
[03:09] | I thought it was always our fault. | 我认为总是我们的过错 |
[03:10] | We just ran a program that compares the energy signatures of the last thirty outbound trips, | 我们刚刚对比了过去30次外出任务的记录 |
[03:14] | to look for anomalies. | 想找出异常 |
[03:16] | It’s kinda like a bump. | 有点像一次撞击 |
[03:18] | A bump? | 一次撞击? |
[03:21] | Actually, more like a series of bumps. Exactly 8.5 seconds apart. | 事实上 更像是一系列的撞击 8.5秒的间隔 |
[03:26] | Well, that explains everything. | Well 这就是原因 |
[03:28] | Actually, it might. | 事实上 也许是 |
[03:33] | Defence mechanism? | 防御机制? |
[03:34] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 |
[03:35] | I think each of these spikes represents a request by the offworld Gate, for an authorisation code. | 我认为每一次撞击代表了一次外部星门的请求 请求授权密码 |
[03:40] | If the correct authorisation code is not entered in time, | 如果授权密码没有及时准确地返回 |
[03:42] | we are prevented from reaching the planet. | 我们就被档在那个星球之外 |
[03:44] | That doesn’t explain how you an SG-5 ended up half way across the galaxy. | 那为什么你和SG-5在穿越星系的半路上停了下来 |
[03:49] | Well, I have a theory about that too. | 对此我也有解释 |
[03:51] | Instead of using an iris, like we do, the offworld gate stores incoming data in its buffer system. | 与虹膜类似 外部星门把来访信息存储在缓存系统中 |
[03:56] | Then, if the correct code isn’t received, | 然后 如果密码不正确 |
[03:58] | it dials a random address and empties the buffer into the new wormhole. | 它随机拨号开启一个新虫洞 并清空缓存 |
[04:01] | Interstellar call forwarding. That’s pretty cool! | 星际存储转发 真酷! |
[04:04] | How did the MALP get through to 584? I mean, initial telemetry confirmed it was on the right planet. | 那MALP是怎么通过达到584的呢?我是说 最初的遥感探测显示它在那里! |
[04:08] | My guess is, the 584 security system filters incoming matter based on certain protocol. | 我猜想 584星球的安全系统根据某种协议过滤来访物质 |
[04:13] | Organic versus inanimate, for instance. | 例如区分生命物质和非生命物质 |
[04:15] | That seems like an awful lot of trouble to keep people out. | 这么麻烦去拒人于千里之外 |
[04:17] | Which makes me curious as to what’s being hidden there. | 这更让我对它背后隐藏的东西感兴趣 |
[04:20] | Always want what you can’t have. | 总想得到你不能得到的东西 |
[04:22] | I’ve calculated it’ll take the Prometheus two weeks to reach 584 at maximum speed. | 我计算过了 Prometheus号以最大速度要2个星期到那里 |
[04:26] | If the Ori are constructing a Supergate, then we may not have that much time. | 如果Ori在建造一个超级星门 那我们没那么多时间了 |
[04:30] | I will contact the High Council and have a Jaffa ship scout the area. | 我会联系Jaffa最高议会 派飞船到那里监视 |
[04:33] | Can you figure out a way to crack this authorisation code? | 你能想办法破解授权密码吗? |
[04:36] | Certainly try Sir. | 当然会尝试 长官 |
[04:38] | Teal’c. No offense, but I’d feel better if we investigated this ourselves. | Teal’c 不是冒犯 我感觉我们还是自己调查的好 |
[04:43] | Dismissed! | 解散! |
[04:55] | MALP is enroute. | MALP在途中 |
[04:56] | We placed a bacterial culture inside the MALP’s cargo compartment. | 我们在MALP的货舱中放置了细菌 |
[05:00] | Hopefully, the organic material will force the 584 Gate to hold the MALP and ask for an authorisation code. | 希望 生命物质能让584星球的星门阻拦它并询问授权密码 |
[05:07] | I’m receiving the Gate’s authorisation request. | 我收到了星门的授权请求 |
[05:09] | Now we just hope this program works. | 现在 我希望这个程序起作用 |
[05:15] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[05:16] | I think it was good. | 我想我们成功了 |
[05:19] | The MALP is coming online. | MALP连上线了 |
[05:21] | Rotate the camera to the left. | 把摄像头向左转 |
[05:28] | It’s the first MALP. It worked. | 是上一个MALP 成功了! |
[05:30] | Good! | 干得好! |
[05:43] | Alright, let’s see what all the fuss is about. | 好吧!让我们看看到底是个什么大麻烦! |
[05:45] | Well, we’ll have to wait till nightfall to get a visual confirmation of the black hole. | Well 我们得等到天黑 才能看清黑洞 |
[05:48] | In the meantime Major, you can set up the gravity sensors. | 与此同时 少校 你可以架起重力传感器 |
[05:53] | I’ll make sure we can dial home. | 我来确定我们能拨号回家 |
[05:58] | SGC, this is SG-1 leader. We have arrived safely. | SGC 这里是SG-1 我们已安全抵达 |
[06:02] | Thank you Colonel. We’ll dial again in 15 minutes. | 谢谢 中校 15分钟后再联系 |
[06:04] | Prometheus is standing by. | Prometheus号在待命 |
[06:06] | Hopefully that won’t be necessary, Sir. Mitchell out. | 但愿没这个必要 长官 Mitchell 完毕 |
[06:11] | I’d rather not wait around two weeks for a ride. | 我可不想要两个星期的旅行 |
[06:14] | We’re gonna have a look around. | 我们想四处走走 |
[06:23] | I think I found the problem. | 我想我找到问题所在了 |
[06:25] | You see anything like it before? | 以前见过这样的东西吗 |
[06:27] | Nope. And I don’t wanna remove it until I know exactly how it’s connected to the system. | 没有 在搞清楚它是怎样连到系统之前 我不打算移掉它 |
[06:31] | Good news is, it won’t affect any outbound dialling. | 好消息是 它不影响往外拨号 |
[06:34] | Colonel Carter! We’ve got the gravity centers up and running. | Carter中校 我们已经建立重力观测并且开始运行 |
[06:37] | – Good! I’ll be right there. – Hey guys, this is Daniel! | -好的 我马上过去 -嗨 伙伴们 我是Daniel! |
[06:39] | You might wanna come and check this out first. | 你们也许该先过来看看 |
[06:42] | I got it. You check out the black hole. | 知道了 你去看看黑洞的情况 |
[06:49] | It’s amazing what people leave laying around! | Wow 真是令人惊奇 谁把它放在这里 |
[06:52] | Where do those go? | 它通往哪里? |
[06:53] | Only one way to find out! | 只有一个办法找出答案! |
[07:18] | I don’t think anyone’s been home for a while. | 估计主人好久没有回过家了 |
[07:23] | This is some kind of science lab. | 看上去想某种科学实验室 |
[07:29] | This looks familiar. | 这看上去很熟悉 |
[07:33] | It’s Nirrti’s DNA Manipulation Device. | 是Niirti的DNA操纵装置 |
[07:35] | Nirrti? | |
[07:36] | She was the Goa’uld who was trying to create an advanced host, right? | 她是那个想制造高级宿主的Goa’uld 是吗? |
[07:40] | Ended up with a bunch of super freaks who turned on her. | 结果反受其害 |
[07:42] | That was a cool file. | 那是个很酷的档案 |
[07:57] | This writing is in Ancient | 用Ancient语言写的 |
[08:06] | Oh, I was wrong. | Oh 我错了 |
[08:10] | There is someone home. | 有人在家 |
[08:20] | Wait! Wait! | 等等!等等! |
[08:21] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[08:23] | I was looking for the light switch! | 我只是在找灯的开关 |
[08:27] | New guy! | 真是个新手 |
[08:28] | You touched that! | 你也碰了那个! |
[08:29] | I know how to read that! | 我 我能读懂那个! |
[08:45] | I got a faint pulse. | 我感到微弱的脉搏 |
[08:49] | Carter! Get back to the gate. Tell the SGC we need a med team here, right away! | Carter!回到星门 告诉SGC我们需要医疗队 马上! |
[08:57] | Well, you’re clean! No sign of any exposure to infectious agents. | Well 你们很干净!没有迹象显示你们受到感染 |
[09:01] | Great! How’s pod man? | 太好了!“冰冻舱”中的男人怎么样了? |
[09:03] | Also going to be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[09:04] | I suspect the convulsions were just a reaction to coming out of stasis. | 我怀疑他的昏厥只是从沉寂中苏醒的反应 |
[09:07] | Although, his preliminary test results were quite interesting. | 而且 初步的测试也相当有意思 |
[09:09] | How? | 怎么样? |
[09:10] | We’ve been able to study the genetic characteristics of the Ancients, from the database sent back to us from Atlantis. | 通过Atlantis传回的数据库 我们现在能够研究古人的基因特征 |
[09:15] | Our patient X definitely shows some physiological similarities. | 我们的病人X 和古人有相似之处 |
[09:19] | You think he’s an Ancient? | 你认为他是一个古人 |
[09:21] | I’m runnning a more detailed analysis. There are some more strange anomalies. | 我还在进行更详细地分析 还有一些更异常的现象 |
[09:24] | But in the meantime, why don’t we ask him? | 不过 你为什么不问问他? |
[09:34] | Hello. | |
[09:39] | I’m Doctor Caroline Lam. Do you understand me? | 我是Caroline Lam医生 你能明白我说的吗? |
[09:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:44] | Good. Try to relax. There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 那好 放松 没什么可害怕的 |
[09:48] | You’re safe. You’re on a planet called Earth. | 你很安全 你在一个被称作地球的星球上 |
[09:54] | I’m Lt Col Samantha Carter of the United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军的Samantha Carter中校 |
[09:57] | Cameron Mitchell. Ditto on the other stuff! | Cameron Mitchell 同上 |
[10:00] | Can you tell us your name? | 你能告诉我们你的名字吗? |
[10:03] | – It’s Khalek. – Khalek. | -我叫Khalek |
[10:07] | We found you on another planet, in stasis. In what looked like some sort of science lab. | 我们在另一个星球上发现了你 在昏迷中 那里看起来像某种科学实验室 |
[10:16] | Earth? | 地球? |
[10:17] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[10:21] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[10:24] | Home? Where is home? | 家?家在哪里? |
[10:27] | They took me. | 他们抓走了我 |
[10:29] | I was a prisoner. | 我是个囚犯 |
[10:32] | So long. | 这么长时间了 |
[10:36] | He did experiments on me. | 他在我身上做实验 |
[10:38] | He, who? | 他 是谁? |
[10:40] | I never knew his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[10:44] | Please. I just want to go home. | 求你们了……我只想回家 |
[10:47] | Can you tell us what this guy looks like? | -你能告诉我们他长什么样子 -不能 |
[10:50] | Do you have the Stargate address for the planet you call home? | 你有家乡星球的星门地址吗? |
[10:52] | The symbols to dial? | 就是拨号的符号 |
[10:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:55] | OK. When you’re feeling better, we’ll see what we can do. | 好的 等你感觉好点了 我们再看看能做什么 |
[11:06] | So, not an Ancient. | 那样看来 他不是古人 |
[11:08] | Too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[11:09] | Poor guy, this is exactly what Nirrti did, kidnapped people and then experimented on them. | 可怜的家伙 那就是Niirti干的 绑架 然后在他们身上实验 |
[11:14] | Yeah but, Khalek there said he… | 对 但是 Khalek 说他…… |
[11:16] | Well, I’m sure Nirrti wasn’t the only Goa’uld with an interest in evolved Human hosts. | Well 我敢确信Nierti并不是唯一对改进宿主感兴趣的Goa’uld |
[11:20] | That lab looked more Ancient than Goa’uld. | 那家伙看上去更像古人 而不是Goa’uld |
[11:23] | You think it was an Ancient experimenting on him? | 你认为他接收了古人的实验 |
[11:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:28] | But I’m sure Jackson will get to the bottom of it. | 但我确信Jackson会弄清真相的 |
[11:31] | In the meantime, we’ll get the address to Khalek’s homeworld and send a malp. | 同时 我们会送一个MALP到Khalek的星球去看看 |
[11:34] | Hopefully, it’ll still be somewhere he wants to go back to. | 希望 那还是他想要去的地方 |
[11:49] | Hey, what’s up? | Hey 怎么样了? |
[11:50] | Well, it looks like that our black hole’s just a regular old black hole. | Well 那个黑洞看上去只是普通的黑洞 |
[11:54] | No giant Ori Supergate. | 没有巨大的Ori的超级星门 |
[11:56] | That’s good. | 那好啊 |
[11:57] | Teal’c said you could use some help in here. | Teal’c 说你这里可能需要帮助 |
[11:59] | Yeah, there’s something wrong with the power supply. It’s driving me nuts. | 是啊 电源出了点问题 让我快抓狂了 |
[12:02] | We’ll look what we can do. | 好吧 让我们来看看 |
[12:04] | Colonel Mitchell says the man we found in stasis is not an Ancient. | Mitchell中校说我们发现的昏迷的家伙不是古人 |
[12:07] | He was being held prisoner and experimented upon. | 他被关起来 然后在他身上做实验 |
[12:10] | We do not believe that he knew his captor. | 他不知道是谁干的 |
[12:13] | Have you found anything, Daniel Jackson? | 你发现什么了吗 Daniel Jackson? |
[12:14] | Just pages and pages of logs. Notes about the exper… | 就是一堆日志 实验的笔记…… |
[12:21] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[12:23] | This is bad. | 啊 情况不妙 |
[12:28] | – Where is he? – Isolation room 1. | -他在哪里? -1号隔离室 |
[12:30] | – Under guard? – Why? What did you find? | -有守卫吗? -为什么?你发现了什么? |
[12:32] | I should have known when I saw the Ancient writing. He used to use it as code on his ships. | 当我看到古人的笔迹时 我应该意识到 他们在飞船上把它用做密码 |
[12:35] | – Dr Jackson. – The lab does not belong to an Ancient. – It belonged to Anubis. | -Jackson博士 -那个实验室不是古人的 -它是Anubis的 |
[12:39] | But he’s long gone now. | 但是他死了很久了 |
[12:40] | Yes, but the man he left behind is not the victim of experiments, he’s a genetic hybrid. He was grown in that lab. | 是的 但是他留下的这个人不是实验室的牺牲品 他是基因的混血儿 他在实验室中长大 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[12:46] | Whatever he told you, he’s lying. | 不管他说了什么 他在撒谎 |
[12:47] | The Goa’uld pass on genetic memory. | Goa’uld传递基因的记忆 |
[12:49] | Now he may not have a snake in his head, but the man we defrosted and brought back here, | 他的脑袋里可能没有虫子 但是那个我们带回来的家伙 |
[12:52] | has Goa’uld DNA intermingled with his own. That makes him, | 拥有Goa’uld和他自己的双重DNA |
[12:54] | the son of Anubis. | 可以说 他是Anubis之子! |
[13:05] | The log entries said Anubis managed to replicate his pre-ascension DNA, using the genetic manipulation device. | 这些日志表明 Anubis试图使用基因操纵装置复制他升天前的DNA |
[13:10] | Then, he combined it with Human DNA and was able to rapidly grow our, our friend there. | 然后和人类的DNA结合 快速复制混合体 就像我们的这位客人 |
[13:15] | The analysis I did, suggests that Khalek is significantly more evolved than we are. | 我的分析显示Khalek比我们任何人都要进化 |
[13:19] | Much more in line with the Human form of the Ancients, prior to ascension. | 处于古人的人类形态和升天形态之间 |
[13:22] | So he could have all kinds of super funky powers? | 那么他可能拥有所有令人恐惧的力量了? |
[13:25] | Well, the subjects Nirrti manipulated, demonstrated telekinetic and psychic abilities. | Niirti的实验对象 拥有意识和精神能力 |
[13:29] | Like the Priors? | 像Prior一样? |
[13:30] | The goal of the experiment seems to have been to create an advanced Human. | 实验的目的好像是为了创造高级人类 |
[13:33] | With a little Anubis blended in. | 混合了一点Anubis进去 |
[13:36] | You said he used his pre-ascended DNA. | 你说他使用了升天前的DNA |
[13:38] | Do you think he was doing his experiments before he ascended? | 你认为这些实验是他升天前做的? |
[13:40] | No. See, that timeline doesn’t track with the log. | 不 瞧 这样的时间线索与日志不符 |
[13:42] | Plus it says he had to reproduce his DNA. | 而且它还说他必须复制他的 |
[13:44] | Which means he was doing all this after he ascended and was sent back by the Ancients. Well, | 这意味着这些都是他升天后做的 然后被古人遣返 |
[13:48] | halfway. | 嗯 半路上 |
[13:49] | But this doesn’t make any sense. | 但是这毫无意义啊! |
[13:50] | Even a highly evolved Human host wouldn’t be as advanced as he was. | 即使是高级人类宿主也没有他进化程度高 |
[13:54] | Why bother? | 为什么还要劳神? |
[13:55] | Maybe he didn’t like being stuck in limbo. | 也许他不想被古人的准则束缚 |
[13:56] | Maybe even a small step back to mortality was worth it to him on some level. | 也许某种程度上一点退化对他也是有价值的 |
[14:00] | Perhaps he was attempting to create an even more powerful servant than the Kull warriors. | 可能他想创造比Kull勇士更加强悍的奴仆 |
[14:04] | No matter what Anubis’ ultimate goal was, Khalek is extremely dangerous. | 不管Anubis的最终目的是什么 Khalek是极度危险的 |
[14:08] | – Options? – Put him back in his pod. | 有什么建议 把他放回“冰冻舱”中 |
[14:11] | I doubt we’d be able to get the one from 584 back here. | 我怀疑我们能否把那个从584星球带回到这里 |
[14:13] | If we leave him there, others could circumvent the security and find him, as we did. | 如果我们把他送到那里 其他人也会找到他 就像我们一样 |
[14:17] | We could post guards. What about the Antarctica pod? | 我们可以派守卫 南极洲的“冰冻舱”如何? |
[14:20] | Look, I think we need to consider whether we want to preserve him at all! | 看 我们应该考虑一下他是否需要保护!! |
[14:30] | Look, the fact is, we don’t know how successful Anubis was. | 事实上 我们不知道Anubis取得了怎样的进展 |
[14:32] | Khalek is advanced. Yes, but we don’t know how far along he actually is. | Khalek是高度进化的 但是我们不知道他的底细 |
[14:36] | Now, if he is aware of his own state of evolutionary advancement and I bet you anything he is, | 现在如果他自己意识到他高度的进化状态 |
[14:40] | it’s possible the only thing keeping him from ascending right now is that he hasn’t figured out how. | 我敢打赌 唯一阻碍他升天的就是他还没有发现如何去做 |
[14:44] | – What would that take? – I don’t know! | -那会怎样? -我不知道! |
[14:46] | But if he can do it. If,… | 但是如果他能 |
[14:48] | if he knows how or figures out how. At the very least, we’re gonna have another Anubis on our hands | 如果他知道怎样去做 或者发现了如何去做 毫无疑问 我们将面对另一个Anubis |
[14:52] | and at that point it’s going to be too late to stop him. | 那时阻止他已经太晚了 |
[14:54] | Well he couldn’t progress his state of being while he was in stasis. | 如果他昏迷了 他就不能去升天了 |
[14:57] | Look, you know I would never suggest this lightly. | 看 我知道说这些并不轻松 |
[15:01] | But he is what he is | 但是他就是他 |
[15:04] | and given the danger he poses, I think we have to ask ourselves, what is the point in keeping him alive at all. | 带着危险 我认为我们该问问自己 让他活着究竟有什么意义 |
[15:16] | I hear you, Doctor Jackson. | 我明白了 Jackson博士 |
[15:18] | For the moment, we’re taking every security precaution we can. | 目前 我们尽可能加强警惕 |
[15:21] | I’ll contact Washington. | 我会联系华盛顿 |
[15:23] | Discuss how we’re going to proceed. | 讨论该怎么办 |
[15:25] | In the meantime, I suggest all of you learn as much as you can. | 同时 我建议你们去尽可能打探消息 |
[15:29] | Including what Khalek does and doesn’t know. | 包括Khalek知道什么或是不知道什么 |
[15:42] | Khalek, can you hear me? | Khalek 你能听见我吗? |
[15:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:48] | My name is Doctor Daniel Jackson. | 我是Daniel Jackson博士 |
[15:55] | Why have you restrained me like this? | 为什么你们要这样拘禁我? |
[15:59] | Why is everyone suddenly acting like they fear me? | 为什么每个人突然都害怕我? |
[16:02] | Look, you can drop the act. | 瞧 别再演戏了 |
[16:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:08] | Have you contacted my homeworld? | 你们和我家乡联系过了吗? |
[16:12] | We found you on your homeworld. | 我们就是在你家乡找到你的 |
[16:15] | I understand Ancient. | 我懂古人的语言 |
[16:18] | Those research notes Anubis left? | 这些研究记录是Anubis留下的 |
[16:23] | We know that you were grown in that lab | 我们知道你是在实验室长大的 |
[16:27] | and you possess Anubis’ DNA | 你拥有Anubis的DNA…… |
[16:29] | and his genetic memories. | 和他的遗传记忆 |
[16:40] | My memories DO include you, Doctor Jackson. | 我的记忆中当然有你 Jackson博士 |
[16:45] | The confrontation you once had with my father. | 你和我父亲曾经对抗 |
[16:49] | I sense it is some time since I was last awake. | 上次醒来我就意识到了 |
[16:53] | – What has become of him? – I’m not here to answer your questions. | -他怎么样了 -我不是来回答你的问题的 |
[16:58] | The others, | 其他人 |
[17:00] | they wish to study me, don’t they? | 想要研究我 是吗? |
[17:03] | Why else would I still be here, given the danger you know I pose? | 知道了我的危险 为什么还留我在这里? |
[17:08] | They want to learn what I am. How I came to be. | 他们想了解我是什么 会变成什么样 |
[17:12] | But you. | 但是你…… |
[17:16] | Have you ever taken a life, Doctor Jackson? | 曾经杀过人吗 Jackson博士? |
[17:22] | I believe you have… | 我想你曾经…… |
[17:24] | killed a man. | 杀过人 |
[17:31] | My memories are so sharp and clear. | 我的记忆是如此深刻而清晰 |
[17:33] | It’s as if they happened only moments ago. | 好像是刚刚发生的 |
[17:37] | The countless lives my father extinguished. | 我的父亲杀死了无数的生命 |
[17:39] | All those that came before him that did the same. | 追随他的人也一样 |
[17:43] | Such pleasure it gave them. | 杀人是如此的令人愉悦 |
[17:47] | But I have not experienced it myself yet. | 但我还没有亲身经历 |
[17:51] | Does it really feel that good? | 真的感觉那么好吗? |
[17:56] | Millions of slaves bowing before me. | 无数的奴隶在我面前臣服 |
[18:00] | A galaxy of desperate, pitiful lifeforms at my feet. | 绝望的 可怜的生灵跪倒在我脚下 |
[18:04] | That’s clearly intoxicating. | 如此令人沉醉 |
[18:06] | I can almost taste it, as if it was me there and not those whose memories I possess. | 我能深刻地体会 就好像是我亲历而不是记忆 |
[18:12] | But nothing, | 当我开始杀戮 |
[18:14] | nothing do I anticipate more than the sweetness I know I will feel, when I’ll kill for the first time. | 我将感受到无限的甜蜜 |
[18:22] | I can hardly wait to watch as fear stops a man’s heart. | 我已经迫不及待 去停止一个人的心跳 |
[18:27] | So much more intimate, | 私下里 |
[18:31] | one on one. | 一个接一个 |
[18:33] | To watch as the blood flows from his veins | 看着他的鲜血从血管里流出 |
[18:37] | and savour his ever fading hope for life. | 品味着他消逝的求生希望 |
[18:43] | There’s only one way to stop it. | 只有一个方法能阻止我 |
[18:46] | I know you wish to take my life and I promise you, | 我知道你想杀死我 |
[18:49] | before this is over, | 但是 我向你保证 在这之前 |
[18:52] | one of us will feel the pleasure. | 你我只有一人能感受到杀戮的快感 |
[19:17] | Mr Woolsey! Given the timing, this can’t be a good sign. | Woolsey先生!这时候来 可不是一个好兆头 |
[19:21] | The International Committee overseeing the SGC | 国际委员会 |
[19:24] | has read and considered your recommendation to place the prisoner back in stasis. | 已经看过并考虑了你们关于把犯人冰冻的建议 |
[19:28] | At least until we can decide what to do with him. | 我们还能怎么办 |
[19:31] | We think that’s a mistake. | 我们认为那样做是一个错误 |
[19:33] | Oh, you think we should kill him. | 噢 你认为我们该杀了他 |
[19:35] | On the contrary! | 恰恰相反 |
[19:36] | We think he must be studied. | 我们认为他应该被好好研究 |
[19:40] | You understand how dangerous he is. | 你知道他有多危险 |
[19:43] | We understand how dangerous you seem to think he is. There’s very little coroborating evidence at this point. | 那是你们认为的 关于这点 你们的证据不足 |
[19:47] | That’s why more study is required. | 所以得好好研究 |
[19:51] | Is this a joke? | 是个玩笑吗? |
[19:52] | Cos if you look closely, I’m not laughing. | 如果你仔细观察 我并没有笑! |
[19:56] | You and your people went before the Senate Appropriations Committee | 你们去上议院拨款委员会 |
[19:59] | and demanded that the budget for this facility not be cut in half. Why? | 要求这个机构的预算不要削减 为什么? |
[20:03] | Because of a formidable new enemy that now threatens our galaxy. | 因为一个强大的新的敌人正在威胁我们的星系 |
[20:06] | What would we do without you? | 没有你 那就办不成了 |
[20:09] | All we have heard, is that the Ori must be taken more seriously than the Goa’uld. | 我们听到的是 Ori必须比Goa’uld更加引起重视 |
[20:14] | That the Priors who represent them are extremely powerful and dangerous in their own right. | Prior代表的是极其强大而且危险的力量 |
[20:18] | And yet, in the months since this threat emerged, | 然而 自从几个月前 这个威胁出现以来 |
[20:21] | not one proposed counter measure. | 在星门计划运作中 没人提出恰当的对策 |
[20:23] | Not one shred of technology. Not even so much as a theory or strategy to fight these missionaries, | 没人发明新技术 甚至没有理论或战略 |
[20:29] | has resulted from ongoing Stargate operations. | 来对抗这些Prior |
[20:31] | Until now! | 可是现在! |
[20:34] | And you want to freeze him. | 你们想要冰冻他 |
[20:35] | Go, go! You’re on a roll. | 继续!继续!你说了一大串 |
[20:38] | Based on the report, the only thing that we do know about this Khalek, | 根据这个报告 我们对Khalek唯一知道的是 |
[20:41] | is that physiologically he may be very much like the Priors of the Ori. | 在生理上他和Ori的Prior很相似 |
[20:46] | An advanced form of Human, far along in evolutionary development. | 一个高级人类 在进化过程中领先的物种 |
[20:50] | First and foremost, studying him, may be the key | 首要的 |
[20:54] | to learning a way to fight the Priors. | 研究他可能是找到对抗Prior方法的关键 |
[20:56] | Actually, that had not escaped me. | 事实上 你还没有说服我 |
[20:58] | Not to mention the fact that he may be the missing link between ourselves and ascension. | 更别提 他可能是我们自己和升天古人中丢失的环节 |
[21:02] | Certainly that merits more research. | 当然这得需要更多研究 |
[21:04] | The members of the committee feel very strongly about this. | 委员会的成员对此非常关注 |
[21:08] | Then neither they nor you understand the risks. | 他们和你 都不知道到这样做有多冒险 |
[21:12] | Oh, we do. | 哦 我们知道 |
[21:15] | The issue is, | 现实是 |
[21:17] | if this command doesn’t have the ability | 如果星门指挥部 |
[21:19] | and security in place to take full advantage of an opportunity like this, | 没有能力恰当地利用这次机会 |
[21:24] | then we believe we need to reevaluate it’s leadership. And ultimately, | 我们需要重新评估它的领导能力 甚至是…… |
[21:29] | its operation. | 它的运作 |
[21:37] | If Woolsey and the bean counters are gonna force us to keep Khalek conscious, | 如果Woolsey和那帮精于算计的家伙强迫我们别动Khalek |
[21:40] | maybe we’d better figure out what he’s capable of, and fast. | 也许我们得快点弄清楚他有些什么能力 |
[21:43] | It was like he was goading me into killing him. Like he wanted us to do it. | 他好像刺激我杀了他 好像他想我们这么做 |
[21:46] | He know’s he’s on the path to ascension. Maybe he thinks that’s the final step. | 他知道他快要升天了 也许这是最后一步 |
[21:49] | If that’s the case, we may have no other choice but to freeze him again. | 如果真是那样 我们别无选择 只能再次冻住他 |
[21:51] | – With strict instructions never to defrost. – Indeed. | -用严格的操作方法 防止再次解冻 |
[21:54] | Unfortunately, we must now convince others this is the prudent course of action. | 不幸的是 我们必须让其他人相信 这是个谨慎的过程 |
[21:58] | Major Altman seems to think he has something that will help us. | Altman少校有些东西可以帮助我们 |
[22:01] | Yeah, this unit, it seems to be self contained. | 是的 这个装置似乎是独立的 |
[22:03] | Well it’s what analyses a subject’s current physiological status | 它分析对象的当前生理状态 |
[22:06] | and feeds back into the DNA manipulator. | 然后反馈给DNA操纵器 |
[22:09] | We should be able to bring it back with us | 我们应该带回去 装起来 |
[22:10] | and rig it to give us a better idea of how advanced Khalek really is. | 这样我们就能看看Khalet到底有多厉害 |
[22:14] | That’d be good. | 很好! |
[22:16] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[22:17] | I’m gonna keep working on the translation. | 我会继续翻译 |
[22:25] | He’s out cold, Colonel. | 他失去知觉了 中校 |
[22:26] | I gave him enough sedative to keep him out for hours. | 我给了他一匹马剂量的镇静剂 |
[22:29] | Can’t be too sure. | 不能太自信 |
[22:31] | That… | 好了 |
[22:33] | should be good. | 应该可以了 |
[22:39] | We’re pretty sure these red patches indicate areas of the brain where synaptic activity is maximised. | 我们知道这些红色区域表示大脑被激活的部分 |
[22:45] | A normal Human brain, you or I say, | 普通人的大脑 就像你我 |
[22:46] | should show roughly five to ten percent coverage. | 平均只有5-10%被激活 |
[22:49] | Me being five, you being ten. | 我是5% 你是10% |
[22:51] | So what’s it at now? Sixty percent? | 那么现在多少了?60%? |
[22:53] | Sixty-eight, exactly. | 68% 确切地说 |
[22:55] | Daniel says the research theorized that eighty, | Daniel 说理论上80% |
[22:57] | possibly ninety percent activity was required for conscious, willful ascension. | 可能90%的激活才能导致自主地 随意地升天 |
[23:01] | So he’s not there yet. | 那么他还没有达到 |
[23:02] | – Well no, but… – Wait a minute. What’s that? | -没有 但是…… -等等 那时什么? |
[23:06] | That wasn’t there a minute ago. | 一分钟前还不是这样 |
[23:08] | No. | 不 |
[23:09] | The percentage just jumped to seventy one. | 百分比上升到71% |
[23:12] | Are you saying this guy is evolving right before our eyes? | 你是在说这家伙在我们眼皮底下进化 |
[23:16] | – His heartrate’s increasing. – I wonder if that has something to do with the brain scan device. | 心跳在加快 是不是和大脑扫描装置有关 |
[23:19] | – I’m going to administer some more sedative. – No, no, just a second! | -我要给他镇静剂 -不 不 等等! |
[23:21] | Let me just make sure that there’s no interference with the lines here. | 我要确认这里的线没有受到干扰 |
[23:53] | I shot him, twice. | 我向他射击 两枪 |
[23:55] | At point blank range. | 近距离 |
[23:57] | And he appears to be healing. | 他好像痊愈了 |
[23:59] | Very quickly. | 非常快 |
[24:01] | I should have emptied the clip. | 我应该打光子弹 |
[24:04] | I don’t get it, Sir. | 我不明白 长官 |
[24:06] | How can Woolsey not know that keeping this guy around is a bad idea? | Woolsey怎么会不明白把这家伙留下是个馊主意 |
[24:11] | He’s an ass. | 他是个白痴! |
[24:12] | So what? He’s risking a catastrophe, just to embarrass us? | 那又这样?他在冒巨大的风险 仅仅是让我们难堪? |
[24:16] | Woolsey’s a pretty straight shooter. | Woolsey是个直率的人 |
[24:18] | I think he really believes this is gonna be of benefit. | 我想他真的认为这样有价值 |
[24:21] | Look, we’re the ones who’ve spent the last eight years | 我们花了8年时间 |
[24:23] | justifying enormous risk for the advancements we’ve made. | 去证明我们为了前进所做的一切是正确的 |
[24:26] | Fact is, we are recording some incredible data. | 事实是 我们记录了一些难以置信的情况 |
[24:28] | Khalek’s healing ability, his advanced brain function. | Khalek的治愈能力 他的发达的大脑功能 |
[24:31] | That scanner was still operating when he was using his telekinetic ability | 在他运用意识能力的时候 扫描器还在工作 |
[24:34] | and we’ve been able to isolate the areas of the brain he was maximising at the time. | 我们确定了他大脑被最大利用的部分 |
[24:38] | See! I think the point is, is that he has telekinetic abilities | 嗨!我认为关键是他拥有这种能力 |
[24:41] | and he’s continuing to evolve, while we sit around yammering about it. | 并且还在进化 而还我们坐在这里无聊地探讨! |
[24:45] | All the while, he’s getting closer and closer to ascending. | 他在越来越接近升天 |
[25:04] | You should know there are now 50,000 volts running through that floor, Sir. | 先生 你该知道地板上有5000伏的高压 |
[25:09] | And a Tok’ra shield generator barring the door. | Tok’ra的防御罩档住了那扇门 |
[25:11] | It’s one way, | 唯一的出路 |
[25:13] | so we can still fire bullets in there if we have to. | 必要时候我们还可以向你射击 |
[25:16] | Finally, Dr Lam believes your abilities can be controlled with a dopamine inhibitor. | 最后 Lam医生相信你的能力会被脑神经抑制剂所控制 |
[25:20] | A shunt has been inserted into the base of your skull | 分流管已经插入你的头骨 |
[25:23] | and a massive dose will be automatically injected, should you try anything else. | 如果你轻举妄动 大剂量的药物会自动注射进去 |
[25:28] | Thanks for the warning, Richard. | 谢谢你的警告 Richard |
[25:32] | Or do you prefer, Dick? | 或者你更被喜欢称作Dick? |
[25:36] | No, you didn’t tell me your name. | 不 她没有告诉我你的名字 |
[25:39] | Shame about Major Altman. | 为Altman少校感到内疚吗 |
[25:41] | He’s going to be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[25:43] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[25:45] | Any further outbursts will not be tolerated. | 我不会容许再次发生这种情况 |
[25:50] | Whatever you say, Dick. | 随你怎么说 Dick |
[26:02] | Hey, I heard you guys could use some help. | Hey 我听说你们需要些帮助 |
[26:04] | Yeah, we heard what happened. How’s Major Altman? | 是的 我们听说了发生的事 Altman少校怎么样? |
[26:05] | He’s gonna be OK. | 哦 他会好的 |
[26:07] | The Ascendometer says Khalek’s about 80% there. | 升天监视器说Khalek的大脑激活已经达到80% |
[26:10] | Ascendometer? | 升天监视器? |
[26:11] | Mitchell | 是Mitchell想出来的 |
[26:14] | Wish I’d thought of it. | 想想看 |
[26:15] | After Khalek was shot and started to heal, it shot up another five percent or so. | 在Khalek被枪击并痊愈后 又上升了5个百分点 |
[26:19] | Yeah, we’re helping him. | 是啊 我们在帮他 |
[26:20] | The healing process helped him to learn another aspect of his advancement. | 治愈过程帮助他知道了另一个进化的方面 |
[26:23] | I’ll bet anything, he wanted to get shot. | 我敢打赌 他故意被枪打 |
[26:25] | You think? | 怎么会? |
[26:26] | Well, according to the research, the way it works is, | 好吧 根据研究 它的工作原理是 |
[26:29] | the subject gets the treatment in this machine | 在这机器中 |
[26:31] | and certain physiological changes are made in the brain. | 对象受到的治疗会引起大脑的生理变化 |
[26:35] | Then it takes some time, weeks, months, to adjust. | 然后需要几个星期 几个月去调整 |
[26:37] | The individual needs to get used to the changes. Learn how they work. It’s a gradual process. | 个体需要适应这些变化 学习他如何工作 这是个逐步的过程 |
[26:41] | That’s what the scans are showing us. | 那也是扫描器告诉我们的 |
[26:42] | Khalek is learning to use the advancements the latest treatment gave him. | Khalek在学习治疗的过程 |
[26:45] | Now eventually, with enough physical evolution and mental control, he will reach a critical stage, | 最终 有了足够的物理进化和精神控制 他会到达临届点 |
[26:49] | where he will learn to shed his physical body and exist as energy. | 那时 他会学习如何挣脱肉体 以能量形式存在 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I always thought there was a spiritual component to ascension. | 是啊 我总认为升天要有精神组成 |
[26:55] | That you had to be a good person at heart, to do it. | 你内心必须是个好人 才能升天 |
[26:57] | There’s certainly one, when there’s an Ancient helping you. | 当然 如果有个古人在帮助你 |
[26:59] | Well, obviously, when the process happens naturally, there are no rules. | 显然当你升天自然地发生时就没有什么规则 |
[27:02] | Well, if you can call this naturally. | 好吧 如果你把那个称作“自然地” |
[27:04] | Still, the Ori prove you don’t have to be moral to ascend. | 尽管如此 Ori证明了不需要精神高尚也能升天 |
[27:07] | Who knows, maybe it’s… | 谁知道呢?也许是 |
[27:08] | part of a grand cosmic balance. Good and evil have to coexist on all levels. | 宇宙的平衡法则 善良和邪恶在任何层面上都必须共存 |
[27:11] | Well for now, Khalek is still mortal. | 好吧 现在Khalek还是个凡人 |
[27:14] | I don’t think he really wants to die before he’s figured it all out. | 我想他不想在升天前死去 |
[27:17] | He’s probably been hiding the full extent of his powers from us. | 他很可能在隐藏他全部的力量 |
[27:19] | For all we know, he’s mocking us because he knows we can’t really hurt him. | 目前来看 他在嘲弄我们 因为他知道我们伤不了他 |
[27:23] | What else have you learned? | 你们了解了些什么 |
[27:24] | Not much. | 不多 |
[27:25] | I don’t think this database is going to be much help anymore. We’ve been through it twice now. | 我想这个数据库已经没有太多用处 我们已经看了两遍了 |
[27:29] | Well, the reason I came is because I have an idea. | 好吧 我来这里是因为我有个主意 |
[27:32] | Based on the data we’ve collected from the scans on Khalek’s brain, | 基于Khalet大脑扫描的数据 |
[27:35] | I’m thinking that we can run a simulation on the DNA machine, to see where it’s really going. | 我想我们可以在DNA机器上做一个模拟 看看究竟会发生什么 |
[27:39] | To the best of our knowledge, this has never been done before, right? | 就目前所知 从未做过 对吗? |
[27:42] | Artificially advance a Human being to ascension using technology | 人工技术升天 |
[27:46] | rather than the help of another ascended being. | 而不借助古人力量升天 |
[27:48] | The log is incomplete. | 日志并不完整 |
[27:49] | Anubis seems to have been stopped before he could finish his experiments. | Anubis在实验完成前不知道为何停止了 |
[27:52] | Let’s see if it’s really going where we think it is. | 让我们看看是否和预计的一样 |
[27:55] | I mean, at the very least, maybe get a timeframe. | 我是说 至少他可能时间紧迫 |
[28:04] | General. | 将军 |
[28:07] | I’m reconsidering the arrangement with the International Committee that’s keeping you here. | 我在和国际委员会商议是否继续你在这里的事务 |
[28:13] | Then I suggest you start going through your budget. | 那我建议你检查你的预算 |
[28:15] | Because without their support… | 因为如果没有他们的支持…… |
[28:15] | How can you still be convinced that this is the right course of action? | 你怎么还认为这样做是正确的? |
[28:18] | The scans indicate his advancement has plateaued at roughly 80% of potential brain activity. | 扫描显示他的大脑激活已经稳定在80%的水平 |
[28:23] | That might have something to do with the dopamine inhibitor. | 可能和脑神经抑制剂有关 |
[28:26] | How long are we going to keep this up? | 我们这样还要维持多久? |
[28:28] | Until we find a way to counteract someone with his abilities, in the field. | 直到我们找出在战斗中抵消他能力的方法 |
[28:31] | According to your own account, the man was able to read your mind. | 照你这么说 那家伙能读你的想法 |
[28:35] | Doesn’t that concern you? | 你不关注吗? |
[28:37] | Gravely. | 严峻的事实是 |
[28:39] | The fact that there are dozens of Priors with abilities like his, roaming the galaxy right now, | 那里有许多拥有他一样能力的Prior在星系中漫游 |
[28:43] | also concerns me. And the committee representing the free nations of this planet, General. | 他们也让我关注 委员会代表了这个星球上的自由国度 将军 |
[28:47] | For the moment, in my opinion, this situation is under control. | 现在 在我看来 一切都在控制之下 |
[28:57] | Well, I certainly hope that at the point at which you change your mind isn’t too late. | 好吧 我当然希望你改变主意 现在还不晚 |
[29:24] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我? |
[29:26] | I’m pulling the plug. | 我在扫除障碍 |
[29:27] | You can notify the committee that the SGC no longer requires their support. | 你可以通知委员会SGC不再需要他们的支持了 |
[29:31] | General, | 将军 |
[29:33] | Khalek’s condition is stable. | Khalek的状态很稳定 |
[29:35] | You’ve taken ample security precautions. | 你已经采取了足够的安全措施 |
[29:37] | Every minute we have to study him, record data, | 必须每时每刻研究他 记录数据 |
[29:40] | the closer we get to a means of fighting the Priors. | 那就越接近找到对抗Prior的方法 |
[29:43] | Not to mention the possibilities of solving the mysteries of our own existence. | 更别说解开我们自身存在的谜底了 |
[29:46] | The issues we face can be overwhelming at times. I can see how someone might lose their perspective. | 我们可能面临无法解决的问题 我将看到某些人将要断送他们的前途 |
[29:51] | I haven’t lost perspective, General. | 我没有断送我的前途 将军 |
[29:52] | I recognise the importance of this research. | 我知道到这项研究的重要性 |
[29:56] | That’s why I’m not gonna let you stand in the way. | 所以我不想你档我的路 |
[29:59] | Ultimately, the decision is mine! | 最终的决定权在我 |
[30:03] | I’m having Khalek transferred back to his stasis pod on 584, immediately. | 我会将Khalet遣返到584星球的冰冻舱 马上 |
[30:09] | Regardless of the consequences to this command. | 不管这么做的后果是什么 |
[30:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:21] | Nuts! | 疯子! |
[30:25] | Just about done. | 快完成了 |
[30:34] | Each of these sections represents a treatment on the machine and the result of advancements. | 每个部分代表了一次机器的治疗 以及进化的结果 |
[30:38] | – You said that Khalek has had five treatments? – Yeah, according to the log. | -你说过Khalek已经进行了5次治疗? -是的 按日志上记录 |
[30:41] | Well this is where he should be now in maturity. | 好 这是他目前的进化程度 |
[30:44] | Does that mean what I think it means? | 那和我想像的一样吗? |
[30:46] | We need to report this to Landry. | 我们得马上向Landry报告 |
[30:48] | Yeah. There’s one more thing I think you should do first. | 是的 有件事我认为你该先做 |
[30:58] | Just to give you a heads up, we’re gonna keep you attached all the way home. | 给你一个警告 一路上都会绑着你 |
[31:01] | You try anything, you’re gonna be a drooling idiot in a couple of seconds. | 如果轻举妄动 把你扁成一个流口水的白痴! |
[31:05] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[31:24] | Continue. | 继续 |
[31:26] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[31:36] | We were just preparing to send Khalek through, to place him back in stasis. | 我们刚准备把Khalek送回到那个冰冻舱 |
[31:40] | Bad idea. 584 is the last place we should be taking him right now. | 糟糕的主意 我们绝不能送他回584 |
[31:43] | In fact it was probably what he was hoping for. | 实际上 他巴不得希望我们这么做 |
[31:48] | This is General Landry. Belay the order! Resecure the prisoner! | 我是Landry 计划取消 看好犯人! |
[31:56] | Back in the seat | 回到座位上去 |
[32:00] | Now explain why I just did that. | 解释一下为什么 |
[32:03] | The reason his advancement hasn’t plateaued is not because of the dopamine inhibitor. | 他的进化还不稳定不是因为脑神经抑制剂 |
[32:12] | He’s gone as far as he can. | 他已经达到他的极限了 |
[32:14] | Now, he may have learned to use the physical advancements he now has, | 他现在学会了物理进化 |
[32:16] | but he’ll never be able to ascend in his current state. | 但是永远不可能升天 |
[32:18] | He needs more treatments on that machine to make it happen. | 他需要那台机器进行治疗来帮助升天 |
[32:24] | Keep clear. | 准备好了吗 |
[32:32] | The one place we can’t send him to, is the lab on 584. | 我们不能将他送到584星球上的实验室 |
[32:35] | I bet he’s been waiting for us to try. | 我想他正指望我们这么做呢 |
[32:36] | This is Mitchell. Tell General Landry, the prisoner is secure. | 我是Mitchell 告诉Landry将军 犯人很安全 |
[33:16] | Seems things are no longer in control, Dick! | 局面失去控制了 Dick! |
[33:29] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, I’m fine. Just help me up. | -你还好吧? -Yeah 我还好 扶我起来 |
[33:31] | No you’re not. You have a concussion. You need to stay put! | 不 你受到了撞击 呆在这里别动 |
[33:34] | Look, my head can wait. | 瞧 我的头还好 |
[33:36] | We just finished securing him. He went nuts and killed two S.S. | 他发疯了 杀了2个人 |
[33:40] | You think he could have heard us? | 你认为他能听到我们 |
[33:42] | Head off to the Gateroom. | 星门大厅 |
[33:44] | Gateroom! | 大厅! |
[33:50] | Go! Go! | 快!快! |
[34:06] | Levels 12 through 28 are now secure. | 12到28层安全! |
[34:08] | Full emergency contingent is in position and on high alert. | 全部安全部队待命并高度警戒 |
[34:15] | There! | 在那里! |
[34:21] | Target is on level 21. | 目标在21层 |
[34:22] | Hallway B. Heading north! | 朝北行进 |
[35:01] | Security systems down! We’ve gone to auxillary power. | 安全系统失灵 使用备用电源 |
[35:04] | Damn! | 该死! |
[35:57] | He went that way. | 他去那边了 |
[35:59] | Medical team to level 24. Hallway D! | 医疗小组到24层 D走廊 |
[36:07] | Meet me at the Gate we’ll call this in. | 在星门那里等我 把这个打开 |
[36:08] | Khalek just went down emergency exit tube 3! | Khalek刚下到3号应急出口管道 |
[36:49] | Get those doors open! | 把这些门打开! |
[36:50] | I’m trying Sir! | 我在试 长官 |
[36:51] | Controls are not working! They’re sealed shut! | 控制器不起作用 它们封死了 |
[37:19] | Halt the dialling program! | 停止拨号程序! |
[37:20] | I can’t, Sir! | 我办不到 长官! |
[37:45] | You should have killed me when you had the chance. | 你们有机会的时候应该早点杀了我 |
[38:01] | He’s locked us out of the system. | 他把我们锁在系统外了 |
[38:02] | Iris control is still down, too. | 虹门系统仍然失灵 |
[38:11] | Incoming wormhole. | 来访虫洞 |
[38:13] | Cutting auxillary power to the blast doors! | 切断备用电源把星门炸掉 |
[38:16] | Cameron! The electronic locks are down. You should be able to prise the doors open. | Cameron!电子锁失灵了 你应该能翘开门 |
[38:20] | Yeah! That’s easy for you to say! | Yeah!说得轻松 |
[38:27] | What took you so long? | 怎么去了这么长时间? |
[38:39] | Iris will not close! | 虹膜无法关上! |
[39:08] | Nice shot! | 射的好! |
[39:38] | I rigged the call forwarding device on 584, to dial back here. | 我在584星球上装了转发装置 自动拨回这里 |
[39:41] | And you didn’t tell me? | 你没有告诉我? |
[39:42] | We were going to Sir, but we didn’t get a chance. | 本想告诉你的 长官 可一直没逮到机会 |
[39:44] | It’s a good thing too, he would have heard us. | 也不见得是坏事 否则他会听见的 |
[39:46] | Medical team to level 28! Base is secure! | 医疗小组到28层 基地安全了! |
[40:10] | Doctor Jackson! I just wanted you to know. | Jackson博士!我只是想让你知道 |
[40:14] | The men who died? | 死了这么多人 我很难过 |
[40:16] | I’m going to see to it personally that their families are well taken care of. | 我会亲自去看看他们的家人是否妥善安置 |
[40:20] | Look, for what it’s worth, | 听着 不管怎么样 |
[40:24] | I understand how you felt | 我理解你的感受 |
[40:26] | and why you took the position you did. | 也了解你的工作职责 |
[40:29] | It almost sounds like you might find it in yourself | 听起来好像 |
[40:32] | to forgive me. | 你已经原谅我了 |
[40:34] | No. | 不 |
[40:39] | That doesn’t mean we don’t all want what you’re looking for | 那并不是说我们并不关注你所寻找的东西 |
[40:42] | and the answers are still out there. | 答案还在那里 |
[40:44] | And you were right about the risks. | 关于所要冒的险 你是对的 |
[40:56] | Believe me. I wish I’d been wrong. | 相信我 我宁愿我错了 |
[41:08] | Me too. | 我也是 -=结束=- |