时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on Stargate SG-1 | “星际之门SG-1 前情回顾” |
[00:03] | What say you to the promise of the Ori? | 你们对Ori的答复是什么? |
[00:05] | We will hear no more of false Gods. | 我们不会再听从任何伪神 |
[00:08] | First we had to make a choice. | 我们被迫做出选择 |
[00:09] | Follow the Ori or be destroyed. | 追随Ori或者被毁灭 |
[00:12] | In moments, our city was leveled. | 顷刻间 城市被夷为平地 |
[00:15] | If a Prior visits your world, | 如果一个Prior造访你的世界 |
[00:18] | leave. | 离开那里 |
[00:19] | Is great knowledge, power, understanding, | 伟大的知识 力量 |
[00:23] | not enough for you to revere the Ori? | 还不足以让你们敬畏Ori吗? |
[00:26] | It doesn’t mean I would murder innocent people in their name. | 那并不意味着可以以这样的理由去杀戮无辜的民众 |
[00:28] | If we don’t continue to work together, the victory that we worked so long and hard for, | 如果我们不继续合作 我们艰辛取得的胜利局面 |
[00:32] | could result in chaos. | 将又重新陷入混乱 |
[00:34] | My name is Orlin. | 我是Orlin |
[00:35] | I’m from the planet you just visited. | 我来自你刚刚访问过的星球 |
[00:39] | Actually the truth is, I… | 事实是 |
[00:41] | love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:42] | Oh my God. | 哦 我的天哪! |
[00:47] | I’m just saying it’s pure ego. | 我认为那是纯粹的自大 |
[00:49] | Pure ego? I don’t know. At that level of enlightenment? | 纯粹的自大?我不知道 在那种教化的程度上? |
[00:51] | I mean, arrogance is about pleasure, right? Wallowing in the pride of one’s achievement. | 我的意识是 傲慢的快乐 是吗?陶醉于成就之中 |
[00:55] | Well, you don’t think that getting a whole galaxy | 好吧 让整个星系对你顶礼膜拜 |
[00:58] | to bow down to worship you, is something to write home about? | 难道不是值得大书特书的事情吗? |
[01:00] | No, I’m just saying the ascended beings that I’ve met have pretty much all the satisfaction anyone can need. | 不 我是说我所遇见的升天的人都有凡人的欲望 |
[01:03] | They don’t need to lord it over us. | 他们犯不上对我们逞威风 |
[01:06] | They kind of look at us the way we look at bugs. | 他们看我们就像我们看待虫子一样 |
[01:07] | Insignificant. Amusing. | 毫无意义 很有趣 |
[01:09] | Yeah. No, look, I get what you’re saying, but… | Yeah 不 你瞧 我明白你说的 但是…… |
[01:13] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[01:15] | – That smell, is that you? – No. | -那味道 是你的吗? -不 |
[01:17] | Don’t think so. | 噢 噢 我不这么认为 |
[01:18] | Oh, Barnes! Right, of course. I should have known that stench was you. | 噢 Barnes!对了 当然 我该早想到臭气是你那里来的 |
[01:21] | Very funny, Mitchell. | 很有趣 Mitchell |
[01:22] | Been under cover on P2X-885. | 潜伏在P2X-855上 |
[01:25] | 10,000 poverty stricken peasants. Only one fresh water well. | 10000多潦倒的农民 只有一口干净的水井 |
[01:28] | Not to mention 130 degrees… in the shade. | 更别提在阴凉处也有130华氏度 |
[01:30] | Well you might want to think about taking a shower, before you debrief Landry. | 好吧 也许你们想先洗个澡 再向Landry将军汇报 |
[01:33] | Right after Lam clears us. | 等Lam医生检查过我们再说 |
[01:34] | Hell. Lucky her! | 真糟 祝她好运! |
[01:35] | Maybe if we’re lucky she’ll give us all a sponge bath. | 幸运的话说不定她会给我们洗个海绵浴 |
[01:38] | I wouldn’t repeat that around the General, Lieutenant. | 我不会在将军周围说这样的话 中尉 |
[01:41] | I wouldn’t repeat that around me. | 我不想再在我耳边听到这样的话! |
[01:43] | Sorry Sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[01:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:53] | OK seriously. What’s his problem? | 好吧 说真的 他怎么了? |
[01:54] | Aside from the fact that’s a completely inappropriate comment? | 那是个完全不恰当的言论 而且 |
[01:57] | Lam is Landry’s daughter. | Lam医生是将军的女儿 |
[02:00] | – Sir, I’m sorry. – Know when to shut up, Lieutenant. | -长官 我很抱歉 -知道了就闭嘴 中尉 |
[02:01] | Hey, Colonel! | 嗨!中校! |
[02:03] | How’d it go, by the way? | 顺便问一下 事情进展得如何? |
[02:05] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[02:06] | 885’s gone Ori. | 885已经追随Ori |
[02:11] | Third planet this month. | 这个月的第三个星球了 |
[02:22] | I asked not to be disturbed. | 我说过别来打扰 |
[02:24] | Forgive me, but he is here. | 请原谅 但他来了 |
[02:35] | Greetings. | 欢迎 |
[02:39] | Have you contemplated your destiny? | 你决定你们的命运了吗? |
[02:42] | I have read from the book and I find it to be most illuminating. | 我读过这书了 它让我豁然开朗 |
[02:47] | Antares and the river. | 天火和河流 |
[02:50] | How the people of the low valley were freed from the yoke | 低谷的人们是怎样摆脱…… |
[02:53] | of an iron serpent who ruled over them without mercy. | 阴险之人无情的统治 |
[02:58] | Do you see this as more than mere coincidence? | 你认为这仅仅是巧合的事情吗? |
[03:01] | You suggested this prophecy. | 你的意识是这是预言? |
[03:03] | Such is the wisdom granted by true enlightenment and the road we all must take. | 这是真正的教化赋予的智慧 我们必须遵循 |
[03:08] | Many Jaffa are without faith and direction. | 许多Jaffa失去了信仰和方向 |
[03:13] | Hurt by the lies and betrayal of those who have enslaved us. | 他们曾被谎言伤害 被奴役他们的人出卖 |
[03:16] | You’ve been burned by evil. | 你已被邪恶之火点燃 |
[03:18] | But do not let that keep you from the warmth and light of the eternal flame. | 但别让它阻碍你 追求永恒火焰的温暖和光芒 |
[03:23] | Let Origin show you the way. | 让Origin指点你的路 |
[03:26] | I’m merely saying that | 我是说说而已 但是 |
[03:29] | it may still take some time… | 可能还需要一段时间 |
[03:31] | for other Jaffa to see Origin as I have come to see it. | 让其他Jaffa能像我一样认识Origin |
[03:38] | But, | 不过…… |
[03:40] | I vow to spread the word of the Ori to all Jaffa. | 我保证会向所有Jaffa宣扬Ori的精神 |
[03:45] | Hallowed are the Ori. | 神圣的Ori ! |
[03:47] | Hallowed are the Ori. | 神圣的Ori ! |
[03:52] | Season 9 – Episode 10 The Fourth Horseman (Part 1) | |
[04:58] | Colonel Carter! I’ve read your proposal. | Carter中校!我看了你的建议 |
[05:01] | And? | 如何? |
[05:02] | And, I’m not exactly sure what an aneurism feels like, but I suspect I’m pretty close. | 如何 我不敢说长了动脉瘤是什么感觉 但是我想我相当接近了 |
[05:07] | Boy, I’m glad I’m not the only one. | 噢 我很高兴我并不是唯一有这样感觉的人 |
[05:09] | Can you put this in layman’s terms? | 你能用外行能看懂的术语阐述吗? |
[05:11] | Well, simply speaking, Sir, | 好吧!简单地说 长官 |
[05:12] | based on the research that was done on Anubis’ genetic experiment, Khalek, | 基于对Anubis的基因实验的研究 Khalek |
[05:16] | we believe we may be close to developing a technology that could inhibit a Priors special abilities. | 我认为我们能开发出一种抑制Prior超能力的技术 |
[05:20] | Are we talking about a anti-Prior gun here? | 我们在讨论抑制Prior的枪吗? |
[05:22] | Because I don’t remember seeing the word gun anywhere in here. | 我没有看到任何“枪”的字眼 |
[05:25] | Well it wouldn’t be a gun exactly, but that is kind of what made us think it was possible. | 它不是一种枪 如果必要 可以是 |
[05:29] | Because I was able to shoot Khalek while he was focused on defending himself from you. | 因为当Khalek全神贯注对付你的时候 我能向他射击 |
[05:33] | Which meant he wasn’t omnipotent. | 这说明这他不是无所不能的 |
[05:35] | You think the Priors are the same. | 你认为Prior也一样 |
[05:36] | We’ve identified specific portions of the brain that were active when Khalek was using his unique abilities. | 我们确定了当Khalek使用超能力时候激活的大脑部分 |
[05:41] | Now he had those abilities because he was at a much more evolved state very close to ascension. | 他有这些能力是因为他处于接近升天的高度进化状态 |
[05:44] | Now, we’re hoping the Ori are affecting the Priors in much the same way. | 现在 我们期望Ori也是用相同的方法影响Prior的 |
[05:47] | Dr Lee and I are working on a way of targeting and neutralizing those higher brain functions, | Lee博士和我正在研究锁定并压制这些高级大脑功能 |
[05:51] | using a field generator emitting fluctuating ultrasonic frequencies. | 我们使用场发生器发射变动的超声波频率 |
[05:55] | And my headache was just going away. | 我的头痛也好了 |
[05:57] | I don’t wanna sound overly optimistic Sir, | 我不想过分乐观 但是 |
[05:59] | but I think we may be close to testing within a couple of days. | 我想几天内我们可以进行试验了 |
[06:02] | I would like to report that something positive came out of that whole Khalek situation. | 嗯 我想看到好的结果 |
[06:06] | – Yes Sir. – Keep me posted. | -是 长官 -有情况 随时通知我 |
[06:13] | He didn’t look too impressed. | 他好像对此反应平平 |
[06:14] | Oh, trust me. | 噢 相信我…… |
[06:15] | Anti-Prior gun would have gone down better. | ……反Prior的枪的事会被淡忘 |
[06:24] | If the Jaffa at Kallana had heeded the wisdom of the Priors, then they’d still be alive today. | 如果Kalana的Jaffa拥有Prior的智慧 那么今天他们还会活着 |
[06:29] | The Jaffa at Kallana were defending themselves against a military incursion. | Kalana的Jaffa是在反抗军事入侵的自卫中牺牲的 |
[06:34] | The Ori were attempting to construct a means by which to invade our galaxy and attack us. | Ori在试图使用另一种方式入侵我们的星系…… |
[06:39] | They offer us the wisdom of the ages and everlasting life and we met that with force! | ……攻击我们他们提供给智慧和永生 那是我们曾用武力争取过的! |
[06:44] | Were their actions not justified? | 难道他们的行为不是正义的吗? |
[06:47] | Thousands of lives were lost. | 数千人因此丧命 |
[06:50] | All the more reason why we should respect their power. | 有更多理由……让我们去敬畏他们的力量 |
[06:52] | If you are suggesting we have no other choice but to acquiesce, that would be cowardice. | 如果你建议除了臣服别无选择 那是懦夫行为! |
[06:57] | Gerak! | |
[07:05] | I believe their intentions are pure. | 我相信他们的动机是单纯的 |
[07:08] | They offer us enlightenment, knowledge, salvation. | 他们给我们教化、知识和拯救 |
[07:14] | All of these things can be ours, if… | 这一切都是我们的…… |
[07:17] | we have the courage to embrace our destiny. | 只要我们有勇气去拥抱我们的命运 |
[07:23] | I believe a recess is in order. | 我想我们需要休息一下 |
[07:26] | The council will deliberate on Gerak’s proposal. | 议会会商议Gerak的建议 |
[07:47] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到消息就来了 |
[07:53] | Gerak has proposed that the religion of the Ori should be adopted by all Jaffa. | Gerak建议所有的Jaffa遵从Ori的信仰 |
[07:57] | As law? | 就像法律一样? |
[07:59] | To be taught to our children. | 写下来灌输给我们的孩子 |
[08:01] | It’s benedictions and traditions followed to the letter. | 如果议会通过 |
[08:05] | Should it be ratified by the council, all Jaffa would have no choice but to accept the Ori as Gods. | 所有Jaffa将被迫将Ori视作神 |
[08:11] | True belief cannot be legislated. | 真正的信仰不能强迫 |
[08:13] | Surely the council must know this is beyond their purview. | 议会必须明白这超出了他们的职权 |
[08:15] | But Gerak seems to have swayed many. | 但是Gerak好像动摇了 |
[08:18] | He is convinced that the Ori represent the true Gods we have all sought for generations | 他认为Ori代表着我们世代寻找的真神 |
[08:23] | and that only by worshipping them can we finally find peace and enlightenment. | 并且只有崇拜他们 才能找到和平和教化 |
[08:27] | Then he is a fool and must be revealed as such. | 那么他是一个傻瓜 应该被马上揭露 |
[08:30] | Gerak is many things, | Gerak是不聪明 |
[08:32] | but he’s no fool, Teal’c. | 但他决不傻 Teal’c |
[08:35] | Because of us, too many Jaffa now know that the Ancients of this galaxy | 因为我们 太多Jaffa现在知道这个星系的古人…… |
[08:39] | will never offer us a quick path to ascension. | 不会指引我们快速升天 |
[08:43] | Still, the Ori are not the answer. | 然而 Ori也不会 |
[08:46] | No. | 不会 |
[08:48] | But Gerak is old, as are many of the Council. | 但Gerak老了……议会许多人也是 |
[08:51] | For them, the Ori represent hope for life beyond that which we now know. | 对他们来说 Ori代表了超越他们认识的生命的希望 |
[08:56] | For that reason alone, this proposal will carry weight. | 仅此理由 这个提议会很有份量 |
[09:07] | A couple of days? | 几天? |
[09:09] | Well, we’ll just have to roll up our sleeves and burn some midnight oil if we have to. | 好了 如果需要 我们要卷起袖子熬夜了 |
[09:13] | Midnight oil… | 熬夜 |
[09:14] | Why didn’t you just tell them we’d come up with a viable means of creating cold fusion while you were at it? | 为什么你不直接告诉他们我们能制造冷聚变 对此你很在行 |
[09:18] | Sure, if you’ve got something! | 你发什么牢骚 |
[09:21] | No, look, I mean, all we have is a bunch of uncorrelated data and a theory. | 看看 我们仅有的就是一些不相关的数据和一个理论 |
[09:26] | I mean, I admit it’s a pretty sound theory, if you pardon the pun. | 我是说 是一个“听上去”的理论 这是双关语 |
[09:35] | Ultrasonic waves! | 超声波! |
[09:37] | That’s good. | 非常妙 |
[09:38] | Anyway, I mean, it’s gonna be a matter of months before we get it… | 总之 我是说 这需要几个月…… |
[09:42] | Oh! I see. I understand. | ……哦!我明白了 |
[09:45] | This is your first project, back from Area 51 and you just… | 这是你从51区回来后的第一个项目 |
[09:49] | you just wanna impress everybody, ri.. | 你想给每个人留下印像 对吗? |
[09:54] | Can you hear me? | 你听到我说的吗? |
[09:57] | What? | 什么? |
[09:59] | Ah, no, I… Right. | 啊哈 不 对…… |
[10:02] | Sleeves up… | 卷起袖子 |
[10:05] | and working! | 工作! |
[10:15] | It’s Colonel Barnes. | 那是Barnes中校 |
[10:16] | About three hours ago he came in complaining of fatigue. | 3小时前他来抱怨说很累 |
[10:19] | About an hour after that, he could barely stand. | 之后一个小时 他就站不起来了 |
[10:22] | High fever, chest pain, respiratory distress. Sound familiar? | 发高烧 胸痛 呼吸困难 听上去熟悉吗? |
[10:26] | You’re certain it’s the same? | 你确定那是同一种? |
[10:27] | He’s displaying identical symptoms as the people who were infected on 412. | 他显示出和412星球上人一样的症状 |
[10:32] | It’s a Prior plague. | 是Prior瘟疫 |
[10:36] | We have to find Lieutenant Fisher, and fast. | 我们必须尽快找到Fisher中尉 |
[10:40] | In my many years of service, I have met with our men and women in uniform around the world. | 在军种服役的这么多年 我在世界各地遇到身穿制服的男女 |
[10:45] | Active, guard and reserve along the front lines and those here at home. | 积极 乐观 忠于职守 不管是在前线还是在后方 |
[10:50] | And then as now, I am continually amazed | 现在 我仍然被你们的勇气 |
[10:54] | by your courage, dedication and patriotism. | 敬业和爱国精神感动 |
[10:58] | Our airmen, soldiers, sailors and marines, | 我们的飞行员 士兵 水手 |
[11:02] | are symbols of the pride and strength of this nation. | 是这个国家自豪和力量的象征 |
[11:09] | Be proud of what you do. | 为你们的行动自豪吧 |
[11:11] | You make our nation stronger and our world safer. | 你们使国家更强大 世界更安全 谢谢 |
[11:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[11:58] | This way Sir. | 这边 长官 |
[12:01] | Back off. Back off. | 后退 后退 |
[12:03] | Lieutenant Fisher? | -Fisher中尉吗? -是的 长官 |
[12:04] | Yes Sir? | |
[12:05] | You’re gonna have to come with me immediately. | 你必须马上跟我来 |
[12:08] | Come on, that way. In here please. | 赶快!后退 这里 |
[12:17] | You cleared SG-6 when they returned from 885. | 你清理了SG-6 当他们从885返回时? |
[12:19] | I approved their clearance, yes. | 我确定 |
[12:21] | We’ve been taking extra precautions since the outbreak on 412, | 自从412爆发瘟疫以来 我们采取了额外措施 |
[12:24] | but you can’t test for a virus that you don’t know exists. | 但对于未知病毒 我们不能探测 |
[12:27] | This strain has a completely different genetic make-up and what’s worse, | 这个病毒拥有完全不同的基因组成 更糟的是 |
[12:29] | it seems to be mutating right before our eyes. | 它就在我们眼皮底下变异 |
[12:32] | Sir! They’ve found Fisher. They’re bringing him in. | 长官!他们找到Fisher了 他们在带他进来 |
[12:34] | And everyone at the speech has been quarantined. | 演讲上的每个人都被隔离了 |
[12:37] | Barnes says he thinks Fisher was the one who made direct contact with the Prior. | Barnes说Fisher直接接触过Prior |
[12:40] | Airman Ryan is showing early symptoms. Lieutenant Brooks has been quarantined as well. Sir, | 飞行员Ryan显示了早期症状 Brooks中尉已被隔离 |
[12:45] | we have no way of knowing who Fisher may have come into contact with prior to leaving this base. | 长官 我们对Fisher接触过哪些人不得而知 |
[12:48] | Or how far this thing has spread. | 也不知道会传播的多远 |
[12:56] | It was a couple of days before we left the planet. | 在离开那个星球的几天前 |
[12:59] | Airman Ryan and I went to morning prostration. | 飞行员Ryan和我去做早礼拜 |
[13:01] | The Prior was there preaching. | Prior在那里传道 |
[13:04] | You had no idea your cover had been blown? | 你确信你们的伪装没有被识破? |
[13:06] | No Sir. | 没有 |
[13:07] | There is no way anybody from that planet could have known we were from Earth. | 那里没人知道我们从地球来 |
[13:11] | The Prior walked among us, touching people on the head. Some sort of benediction. | Uh Prior在我们中走过 触摸每个人的额头 某种祝福 |
[13:15] | Wait, wait, wait he touched… | Uh 等……等…… |
[13:17] | Sorry, he touched you on your head? | 对不起 他触摸了你的头? |
[13:20] | I’m sorry Sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[13:21] | If I had realised it was so important, I would have put it in my report. | 如果我知道这情况很重要 我会写在报告中的 |
[13:25] | That’s alright Lt. Thank you. | 没关系 中尉 谢谢 |
[13:28] | So how come he isn’t sick? | 他怎么没有病倒? |
[13:29] | I’m guessing it’s because he’s just a carrier. | 我猜想因为他是一个携带者 |
[13:32] | If he got sick and died from the virus, it wouldn’t spread very far would it? | 如果他病倒且死于病毒 那么就不可能传播得那么远了 是吗? |
[13:37] | Colonel? Dr Lam? A word. | 中校?Lam医生?说几句话! |
[13:43] | What have we got? | 我们了解到什么? |
[13:44] | He’s definitely patient zero. | 他就是病源! |
[13:46] | The team on site at Peterson just reported that two of the people in the crowd at General Hammond’s speech | Peterson的小组报告说演讲会上的两个人 |
[13:52] | are displaying symptoms and have tested positive. The General himself is fine. | 表现出症状 检测为阳性 将军本人没事 |
[13:56] | That’s good Sir. What about the restaurant and the gas station Fisher stopped at on his way into town? | 那不错!Fisher去镇上路过的餐馆和加油站呢? |
[14:00] | The CDC has mobilised units to try and contain the situation. They’ve sent out bulletins to every hospital and medical facility in the state. | CDC已动员力量控制疫情 他们向州的每个医院和医疗机构发了公告 |
[14:07] | Anyone showing plague symptoms will be referred to us. | 发现任何有瘟疫症状的人 都会通知我们 |
[14:11] | Do we have a cover story? | 媒体方面有什么情况? |
[14:12] | A new influenza that first appeared at St Francis Medical Center, two day’s ago. | 两天前 在圣弗朗西斯医疗中心发现了一种新的流感 |
[14:16] | We’re issuing a press release in an hour. | 一小时后会发布新闻稿 |
[14:19] | Colonel, I’d like you in the field, | 中校?我要你到外面 |
[14:20] | following up on Lieutenant Fisher’s activities, just to be sure. | 追溯Fisher中尉的行踪 确保万一 |
[14:24] | Yes Sir. | 好的 长官 |
[14:25] | You’ll have to get scrubbed and stay in hazmat on the outside. | 必须消毒 穿上防护衣 |
[14:28] | Yes ma’am! | 好的 女士! |
[14:29] | Twelve infected base personnel have been quarantined too. | 十二个基地人员被隔离 |
[14:31] | Four of them are showing early symptoms. Now half of those people came in direct physical contact with SG-6 after they came back. | 四个表现出早期症状 一半的人接触过SG-6 |
[14:37] | However, the rest of them didn’t. | 然而其他的没有 |
[14:38] | Which means we should assume the worst case scenario. | 这表明我们必须作最坏的打算 |
[14:41] | Which is? | 是什么? |
[14:42] | The virus may be airborne and persistant. | 病毒通过空气传播且持续 |
[14:44] | So we have no idea how many people this will ultimately affect. | 所以我们不能确定最终会有多少人感染 |
[14:48] | No. | 不能 |
[14:49] | Unauthorised offworld activation. | 计划外的星门激活 |
[14:52] | What now? | 又怎么了? |
[14:53] | You wanted to be a General. | 他又要叫将军了 |
[14:55] | General Landry to the control room. | Landry将军请到控制室 |
[15:00] | Chief? | 军士? |
[15:01] | It’s Teal’c Sir. | 是Teal’c 长官 |
[15:02] | I’ve established a videolink with him on Dakara. | 我已建立了和Dakara的视频链接 |
[15:05] | General Landry. | Landry将军 |
[15:07] | Chief Harriman has informed me of the situation. May I be of any assistance? | Harriman告诉我了情况 我能帮什么忙? |
[15:11] | Not at the moment. We’ve restricted gate travel in and out of the base for the time being. | 暂时不 现在我们限制进出星门的旅行 |
[15:16] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[15:17] | How’d it go with the council? Have they made a decision? | 议会那边怎么样了 他们作出决定了吗? |
[15:19] | They have not. | 还没有 |
[15:20] | But I have been told that they are leaning towards accepting Gerak’s proposal, despite our warnings. | 但是我被告知他们倾向于接受Gerak的提议 不顾我们的警告 |
[15:25] | Doesn’t sound good. | 看起来不妙 |
[15:26] | Bra’tac and I no longer believe this battle can be won through diplomacy alone. | Bra’tac和我认为单纯通过外交不可能奏效 |
[15:30] | The Council must know of our resolve by other means. | 必须通过其他方法让议会知道我们的决心 |
[15:33] | Such as? | 例如? |
[15:34] | We will travel to Chulak to meet with other Jaffa leaders who feel as we do. | 我们将到Chulak会见其他和 我们有相同感受的Jaffa领导人 |
[15:38] | No matter what the council decides, we will resist any alliance with the Ori. | 不管议会如何决定 我们将反抗任何Ori的联盟 |
[15:42] | So your fight for freedom may end up in an all out civil war. | 因此你们争取自由的战斗会导致一场内战 |
[15:46] | Indeed. | |
[15:48] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不会发生那种情况 |
[16:00] | It’s a self service station, Sir. | 这是个自动加油站 长官 |
[16:03] | According to receipts, 22 people have used the pump that Fisher used. | 根据收据 22个人使用过Fisher沾染的泵 |
[16:07] | We’re tracking down the folks that used credit cards. Six used cash. | 我么追踪到了使用信用卡的人 但是有6人使用现金 |
[16:11] | We’ve called in the National Guard. I’m staying in touch with the Governor, but it looks like we may need to close down the state Colonel. | 我们叫来了国民警卫队 我和地方官员保持联络 但看起来我们要关闭边境 |
[16:18] | Yes Sir, it’s pretty bad. | 是啊 情况相当糟 |
[16:19] | The attendant’s been put into quarantine | 服务员已被隔离 |
[16:22] | and it looks like he’s got it. | 看上去他也被感染了 |
[16:24] | That’s not the news I wanted to hear. | 那可不是我想听到的 |
[16:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:50] | – What are you doing? – I’m testing frequencies. | -你在干什么? -我在测试频率 |
[16:53] | – With Dark Pariah? – I can’t hear a thing. | -“黑暗流浪者”? 「CD名」 -我什么也听不到 |
[16:56] | Noise cancelling technology. | 噪声消除技术 |
[17:01] | – How’s it coming? – Not well. | -进展如何? -不好 |
[17:03] | I mean, we all know our auditory senses are a direct line to certain brain functions | 我是说 听觉直接和大脑特定的功能相关…… |
[17:07] | and we know that they respond differently to different sonic frequencies, but… | 对不同的音频有不同的反应 |
[17:12] | you know, trying to achieve something as specific as isolating one small part of the brain that’s like… | 但是 你看 想要制造和大脑一样精密的装置 |
[17:18] | I mean it’s like… | 有点像 |
[17:19] | it’s like trying to do | 我是说 |
[17:22] | something that’s… | 有点像……明知不可为 |
[17:25] | impossible. | 而为之 |
[17:29] | – Good analogy. – Oh come on, I haven’t slept! | -分析得好! -噢 别这么说 我还没有睡! |
[17:36] | What? | 什么东西? |
[17:37] | What? | 什么什么东西? |
[17:38] | No, I said it first. What are, what are you looking at? | 不 我先说的 你在看什么? |
[17:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:42] | I think I’m just tired too. | 我想我只是累了 |
[17:49] | The waitress who served him, the cook, the manager, they’re all testing positive. | 餐馆的服务员 厨师 经理都检测为阳性 |
[17:53] | We have fourteen customers unaccounted for. | 还有十四位顾客未知 |
[17:56] | Bulletins are being issued on local and national radio and television. | 公告已经在电台电视台发布 |
[18:00] | The media’s having a field day. | 媒体可有好素材了 |
[18:02] | Have you closed the state border, Sir? | 州边境关闭了吗 长官? |
[18:03] | Too late for that Colonel. We already have reported cases in Utah, Kansas and New Mexico. | 太晚了 中校 犹他州、堪萨斯州、 新墨西哥州已经报告了病例 |
[18:09] | – Damn, that was fast. – Faster than we can move. | 该死 怎么快 |
[18:11] | Airports, bus stations, train stations. They’re all secure at this point but… | 比我们行动得快 机场、汽车站、火车站 |
[18:16] | more than one person seems to have gotten out. | 此刻都在监控下 不止一个人脱离了控制 |
[18:18] | – Track ’em down Colonel. – Will do, Sir. | -找到他们 中校 -好的 长官 |
[18:22] | Panicked citizens are demanding answers from authorities who have been clearly overwhelmed by the speed and scope of the virus. | 惊恐的市民向当局责问 谁在负责控制病毒的传播 |
[18:28] | Despite their best efforts, the contagion continues to spread at an alarming rate. | 尽管他们尽了最大努力 病毒还在以惊人的速度传播 |
[18:32] | Of course, keep it right here. We’ll have the latest in breaking news on the hour, every hour. | 当然 这里也是 我们会及时报道 |
[18:36] | We’ll see you then. | 稍候再见 |
[18:39] | This is going nowhere and my sleeves are up as high as they can go. | 这不能解决问题 我还在努力 |
[18:44] | Perhaps if we tried a different kind of spread spectrum. A combination of waves. | 也许我们该尝试另一种散播频谱 一种混合波 |
[18:49] | Yeah but, look I,… | 但是 哈 看 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry. The only thing I can confirm with any kind of certainty, is that sleep deprivation definitely has an adverse affect on all brain function. | 抱歉 我能确定的是 睡眠不足影响了我的大脑功能 |
[18:59] | I’m gonna go get some coffee. Do you want anything? | Um 我要喝点咖啡 你要吗? |
[19:02] | No, I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[19:10] | You’re so close. | 你已经很接近了 |
[19:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:16] | Hello Sam. | 你好 Sam |
[19:17] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[19:19] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想念你 |
[19:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[19:23] | I had no choice but to take this form. | 我没办法 只好以这种形式出现 |
[19:27] | It’s me, Orlin. | 是我 Orlin |
[19:44] | As far as I can tell, he’s a normal Human adolescent. | 据我所知 他是一个普通的人类少年 |
[19:47] | Who claims he’s an Ancient who has descended and taken Human form. | 他说他是升天的古人 并以人类形态存在 |
[19:52] | There really is no other explanation Sir, for how he could have gotten into the base. | 他如何进入基地 实在没有其他可以解释 |
[19:55] | Orlin know the things he knows. | 还有他知道的事情 |
[19:56] | I’m pretty sure he’s given us the key to finishing the anti Prior technology that Dr Lee and I were working on. | 我确信他会给我们研究的……抗击Prior的技术带来关键线索 |
[20:01] | According to the mission report on your first encounter with Orlin, | 根据你们第一次相遇的情况报告 你们两似乎…… |
[20:04] | you two had an intimate relationship? | ……有种亲密的关系? |
[20:10] | Well, we did. But, he didn’t look like that. | 嗯 好吧 是的 但是……哈 他不是这样子的 |
[20:15] | – He was… – Taller? | -他…… -更高? |
[20:19] | He was a grown man. | 他是个成人 |
[20:20] | Well. So why come back as a boy this time? | 那么 为什么这次是个男孩? |
[20:24] | He said he had no choice, Sir. | 他说没办法 |
[20:25] | He had to take a younger form in order to preserv as many of the Ancient memories as possible. | 他以一个更年轻的形式出现 是为了……尽可能多地保留古人的记忆 |
[20:29] | The knowledge he possesses as an ascended being was too massive for a normal Human brain to handle. | 升天之后拥有的知识对于人类大脑来说 数量太庞大了 |
[20:33] | We’re guessing that having a younger brain gave him a slightly better chance of retaining the knowledge a little longer. | 一个年轻的大脑也许能保留记忆更久些 |
[20:37] | That makes sense, actually. | 事实上 那有道理 |
[20:39] | The known make-up of a still developing mind has a potential for better memory retention than that of an adult. | 发育中的大脑……比成人的大脑记忆力更强 |
[20:43] | Ultimately Sir, he says he will lose most of the knowledge. | 长官 他说最终他会忘记大部分的知识 |
[20:47] | Sir, I think he’s taking a huge risk just to be here. | 我认为他是冒了很大的风险来到这里的 |
[20:50] | We should at least hear him out. | 我们该听他讲讲 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. Aren’t you breaking some major cosmic rules here? I mean, | 对不起 你来到这里是否打破了某种规则? |
[20:59] | why did the others let you go without wiping your memory clean? | 我是说 为什么“其他人”没有清除你的记忆? |
[21:04] | Honestly, I don’t really know. | 说实话?我也不知道 |
[21:06] | I guess enough of them felt it was necessary for someone to step out of line and warn you. | 我猜想他们中一些人感觉 有必要站出来给你们一个警示 |
[21:11] | I’m assuming you’re talking about the Ori. | 我想你是指Ori |
[21:13] | We’re already aware of the threat they pose. | 我们已经意识到了他们的威胁 |
[21:16] | Believe me. You don’t know everything. | 相信我 你们并不知道事情的全部 |
[21:20] | A long time ago, the Ori and the Alterans were one society. Human, | 很久以前 Ori和Alterrains是一个社会 都是通往升天 |
[21:24] | on an evolutionary path to ascension. | 之路上的进化人类 |
[21:26] | But a philosophical division grew. | 但是哲学上的分歧产生了 |
[21:29] | The Ori grew more and more fervent in their religious belief. | Ori变得越来越对宗教信仰狂热 |
[21:33] | The Alterans, for a lack of a better way of putting it, believed in science. | 而Alterrains相信科学 |
[21:38] | The Ori tried to wipe them out. | Ori试图消灭他们 |
[21:40] | So instead of going to war, the Alterans built a ship, left the galaxy and came here. | 所以Alterrains 建造了飞船离开了星系并来到这里 而不是去卷入战争 |
[21:44] | We know that both the Alterans and the Ori eventually ascended and that the Ori passed on their religion | 我们知道最终Alterrains和Ori都升天了 |
[21:47] | called Origin to the next evolution of Humans they created. | Ori把他们的宗教称之为Origin 传播给他们创造的进化中的人类 |
[21:50] | Yes, but the central promise of the religion, | 是的 但是这个宗教的主要承诺 |
[21:53] | everything the Origin’s followers devote themselves to, is a lie. | 每个Ori的教徒所专注的 是个谎言 |
[22:00] | Are you saying that the Ori don’t offer their followers, ascension? | 你是说Ori并不帮助他们的信徒升天? |
[22:04] | No, most certainly not. Then they’d have to share. | 不 当然不 然后 他们必须分享 |
[22:07] | Share what? | 分享什么? |
[22:08] | The power they sought from those who worship them. | 从他们信徒身上获得的力量 |
[22:11] | Well, how is that possible? | 哇 怎么可能? |
[22:13] | I mean, are you saying that there is a real physical transfer of energy to the Ori that occurs simply through a Human being’s belief in them? | 我是说 仅仅是人们信仰他们 就会传递能量给Ori? |
[22:19] | Simply is not how I would put it. It’s quite complicated, but possible. | 我不会用“简单”来形容 其实相当复杂 但是确实如此 |
[22:23] | And if they’re to have a measurable effect it requires massive numbers of Humans really pushing their will. | 但那需要大量的人类奉献他们的信仰 |
[22:29] | Nevertheless it is one of the main reasons the Ancients have so strongly believed in strict non interference in the lower planes. | 然而这也是古人坚持不干涉低级生命的主要原因之一 |
[22:36] | Because the temptation to manipulate and malign lower life forms into some order for your own purposes can result in exactly this type of abuse and corruption. | 因为操纵生命的诱惑和伤害低级生命 可能导致这种腐败堕落 |
[22:42] | The Ori empower themselves by sapping the life force of those willing to surrender themselves to them. | Ori通过攫取信徒的生命力为他们自己提供能量 |
[22:47] | Unknowingly. | 我不知道 |
[22:49] | And this promise of salvation in return… | 这种拯救承诺的回报是什么? |
[22:51] | Leads to nothing but death of the most meaningless kind. | 只有死亡 |
[22:54] | Because there’s no conscious effort to achieve enlightenment without being spoon fed by the Ori. | 如果不被Ori攫取 他们无法通过自主地努力通向升天 |
[22:59] | Do the Priors know this? I mean, are they complicit? | Prior知道这些吗?我是说 他们是串通一气的吗? |
[23:02] | No. They are merely pawns. | 不 他们仅仅是爪牙 |
[23:04] | The more worlds the Priors convert, | Prior颠覆越多世界 |
[23:07] | the more powerful the Ori become. | Ori的力量变得越强大 |
[23:09] | They must be stopped. | 必须阻止他们 |
[23:11] | Why don’t the Ancients, Alterans, whatever you call yourselves now, | 为什么Ancients 噢 Alterrains 随便你们怎么称呼 |
[23:16] | why don’t you stop them? | 为什么你们不阻止他们? |
[23:17] | I’m one of them no longer. | 我不再是他们的一员 |
[23:19] | And even if I was, it is unclear whether such action would result in victory. | 即使是 也不清楚这样的行动是否会成功 |
[23:25] | Nor is such an endeavour at that level necessarily the next best step to further enlightenment. | 或者在那个层次上的努力是否需要进一步的教化 |
[23:30] | All I can say for sure is that if this galaxy were to succumb and bow to the Ori, | 我能确定的是如果这个星系屈服于Ori |
[23:35] | it would be very bad for everyone. | 那对每个人来说都是灾难 |
[23:47] | You have spread the word of the Ori well, Gerak. | 你传播Ori的精神 做得很好 Gerak |
[23:51] | I believe that their wisdom was worthy of my efforts. | 我相信他们的智慧值得我们的努力 |
[23:55] | And yet, such wisdom still falls upon deaf ears. | 然而 还有人对这样的智慧充耳不闻 |
[24:01] | A group of unbelievers, | 一群不相信的人 |
[24:03] | Jaffa, | |
[24:04] | would stand against your leadership and the Ori, are meeting, as we speak, on Chulak. | 反抗你的领导 他们聚集在Chulak |
[24:10] | But your belief cannot be forced upon others. | 但是信仰不能强加于人 |
[24:14] | The offering of Origin, speaks for itself. | Origin的恩惠不言而喻 |
[24:19] | I believe that in time, | 我对此深信 |
[24:22] | they will come to believe that this is true. | 他们会相信这是真理 |
[24:24] | As you have said. | 如你所说 |
[24:26] | The Jaffa are strong willed. | Jaffa意志坚强 |
[24:30] | You are a people that understands the nobility of bloodshed. | 你知道生命的宝贵 |
[24:34] | The neccessity of sacrifice. | 但是必须做出牺牲 |
[24:38] | What would you have me do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[24:40] | Go to Chulak. | 到Chulak去 |
[24:42] | Mark it as the last place a Jaffa will ever defy the power of the Ori | 把那作为不相信Ori的人的居住地 |
[24:46] | and destroy all those who will not walk the path to enlightenment. | 把那些公然反抗Ori的Jaffa全部消灭 |
[24:54] | We’re hoping that as long as you’re here, you may be able to help us. | 我们希望只要你在这里 就可以帮我们 |
[24:59] | I no longer possess the power to simply cure this plague as I could have as an ascended being. | 我不再能像升天时那样轻易地治愈这种瘟疫 |
[25:04] | However, with the knowledge I still retain, | 不过 用残留的知识 |
[25:06] | I believe I can synthesise a cure easily, using your medical technology. | 我相信 使用你们的医疗技术 我还是能容易地办到 |
[25:11] | You built a stargate in my basement with spare parts from a toaster. | 你在我的卧室内用烤面包器的零件制造了一个星门 |
[25:15] | Actually, this will be a little harder than that. | 事实上 这要比那复杂一点 |
[25:33] | Gerak. | |
[25:35] | The battle at Kallana. I lost a cousin there. | 在Kalana战斗中 我失去了一位表兄 |
[25:39] | And it does still haunt me today. | 今天他还时常萦绕在我心头 |
[25:43] | But it does not cause me to doubt my decision. | 但是这不会改变我的决定 |
[25:48] | I have read from the book of Origin. | 我读了Origin的书 |
[25:50] | Searched for the wisdom you speak so highly of. | 寻找你赞誉的智慧 |
[25:53] | And I do see fables, meant to fill us all a raft of hope with purpose. | 我只看到了让人充满希望的寓言故事 |
[25:58] | Stories of morality and righteousness. | 关于道德和正义 |
[26:00] | And this is not worthy of your respect? | 难道这不值得你尊敬吗? |
[26:01] | So are the traditions of the Jaffa. | Jaffa的传统也一样! |
[26:04] | Are we just supposed to abandon all that we are? | 难道我们真的要放弃传统吗? |
[26:06] | No! | 不! |
[26:10] | But if you want to look really carefully you will find everything that we want | 如果你真的深入看了 |
[26:16] | is in here. Everything that we ever desired is in here. | 你会发现我们需要的一切都在里面 渴望的一切都在里面 |
[26:38] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[26:40] | Basically, I know what I need to make. | 基本上 我知道我要制作什么 |
[26:42] | I just don’t have any of the right materials or tools. | 但是我缺少合适的材料和工具 |
[26:45] | This is the best we have. | 这是我们拥有的最好装备 |
[26:49] | I can get you a toaster if you need it. | 如果需要 我可以给你一个烤面包器 |
[26:50] | Not unless you’re hungry for toast. | 除非你想吃面包 |
[26:53] | Waffle iron? | 华夫饼干? |
[26:56] | Look, I hate to be pushy, but do you have any kind of timeframe on this? | 你看 我不想热心过头 但你有时间进度安排吗? |
[26:59] | Honestly? Time from your perspective is not something I’m all that used to dealing with. | 说实话?你所关注的时间并不是我要担心的 |
[27:04] | So is there anything I can do? | 我能做些什么? |
[27:05] | You can keep me company. | 你可以在这里陪我 |
[27:08] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:10] | Hospitals are struggling to cope with an influx of people. | 医院正在竭力应付不断涌入的病人 |
[27:12] | – I have Colonel Mitchell on the line for you. – who suspect they may have contracted the virus. | -长官 Mitchell中校来电话 -那些疑心自己被感染的人 |
[27:15] | As a result, crowded waiting rooms are now serving only to exacerbate an already difficult… | 挤在候诊室 更加使得医院雪上加霜 |
[27:21] | Put him on speaker. What have you got, Colonel? | 接到扬声器上 有什么情况 中校? |
[27:26] | Sir, we have a problem. | 长官 我们有麻烦了 |
[27:27] | Looks like one of the people that used the gas pump Fisher touched got onto a plane before the quarantine went into effect. | 一个使用过Fisher接触过的油泵的人在隔离前上了飞机 |
[27:33] | To where? | 去哪里? |
[27:36] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[27:37] | He caught a flight to Denver. | 他飞往丹佛 |
[27:39] | With connections to Chicago and New York. | 连接芝加哥和纽约的城市 |
[27:42] | Sir, I’m afraid we’ve lost control of the situation. | 长官 恐怕我们对局面已经失控了 |
[27:51] | I have to admit, it’s nice being out of that uncomfortable suit for a while. | 我不得不承认 脱下那身衣服感觉真好 |
[27:55] | I know I’m vulnerable now as a Human, | 我知道我现在像人类一样易受攻击 |
[27:58] | yet I still can’t quite get my head around my own frailty. | 但我还是完全面对事实 |
[28:01] | What? You’ve been at it nearly nine hours, straight. | 什么?你一直工作了9个小时 |
[28:04] | You need something to eat. | 你需要吃点东西 |
[28:06] | I am hungry. | 我饿了 |
[28:08] | Maybe it’s just me. | 也许只是“我” |
[28:10] | It has been a while since I experienced Human senses, | 我体验人类的感觉有一会儿了 |
[28:13] | but this food doesn’t smell very good. | 但是这些食物闻上去不是很好 |
[28:15] | That’s because it’s not very good. | 那是因为食物的确不是很好 |
[28:21] | I remember eating pretty well the last time I did this. | 我记得上吃我吃得十分满意 |
[28:26] | This is a one way trip for you this time, isn’t it? | 这次对你来说是单程旅行 是吗? |
[28:29] | The others. They’re not gonna help you ascend again, are they? | “其他人” 他们不会帮助你再次升天 是吗? |
[28:31] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[28:36] | I know it must be kind of weird, my appearing this young. | 我知道我这么年轻有点怪异 |
[28:39] | A little. But I understand. | 有点 但我理解 |
[28:43] | My only regret in all this is that Human social conventions preclude us from showing affection the way I wish I could. | 唯一遗憾的是人类社会的习俗妨碍了我想对你表达的爱慕 |
[28:52] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[28:53] | My feelings haven’t changed for you, since we last saw each other, Sam. | 自从上次我们见面后 我对你的感情没有变 |
[28:57] | Maybe in a few years. | 也许几年后……啊 |
[28:59] | It’s OK. We don’t need to talk about it any further. | 好的 我们不必进一步探讨这个 |
[29:02] | I just wanted you to know that taking Human form at this age, | 我只想你知道……作为这个年龄的人类 |
[29:06] | well necessary, | 虽然必要 |
[29:07] | didn’t come easy, because of how I knew I would feel being here with you again. | 但并不轻松 因为我不知道会在这里再次遇到你 |
[29:18] | Is it me, or is this food not very good? | 是我 还是食物不太好? |
[29:21] | Are you making a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[29:22] | No. It has been a while since I tasted food, but this seems terrible. | 不 我品尝这些食物有一会儿了 但是 看上去很糟糕 |
[29:28] | We just talked about that. | 我们刚刚谈论过这个话题了 |
[29:30] | Oh right. I’m sorry. | 噢 是的 对不起 |
[29:32] | I’m used to hearing my own thoughts in my mind | 我习惯于听到自己大脑的思想 |
[29:34] | and sometimes it’s hard to distinguish which ones I say out loud. | 有时候我不能区分哪些我说出来了 |
[29:40] | Did I tell you I still have feelings for you? | 我有没有告诉你我还对你有感情? |
[29:42] | Yes, thank you. Yeah. We don’t need to go into that again. | 是的 谢谢你 我们不必再谈那个 |
[29:55] | Five thousand confirmed cases of infection. | 5千人被感染 |
[29:57] | Now, the bulk of those are from the Colorado Springs and Denver areas. | 大多数来自科罗拉多和丹佛地区 |
[29:59] | What about New York and Chicago? | 纽约和芝加哥的情况呢? |
[30:01] | 45 new cases have been reported in Utah. 36 in New York, 20 in Chicago and now 20 in San Diego. | 犹他州45例 纽约36例 芝加哥20例 圣地亚哥20例 |
[30:05] | The country’s in a panic. | 整个国家陷入恐慌 |
[30:07] | The President’s preparing an address. | 总统在准备一次讲话 |
[30:09] | What the hell happened to JFK and Salt Lake? | JFK和盐湖城到底怎么了 |
[30:11] | The CDC had the manifest and the names of the flight crew. | CDC有飞机的旅客名单 |
[30:14] | And because we moved fast, most of the passengers were quarantined, | 由于我们行动迅速 大部分旅客被隔离了 |
[30:16] | but a few still remain unaccounted for. They’re doing the best they can to track them down now. | 但少数还脱离在外 他们在全力追踪他们 |
[30:20] | We’re now hearing about cases in new locations. | 我们在新的地区发现病例 |
[30:24] | Every hour now as opposed to three or four a day. | 相对于三四天前 每个小时都有 |
[30:26] | What about casualties? | 死亡人数如何? |
[30:28] | There are only eight people dead so far. | 目前只有8个人死亡 |
[30:29] | Five of them are SGC personnel. | 包括5个SGC工作人员 |
[30:31] | So far? | 目前? |
[30:32] | I say so far, because of the reasonably long incubation period. | 我说目前是因为有很长的潜伏期 |
[30:34] | Again, this virus was designed to avoid detection and for maximum spreading capability. | 而且 这个病毒被设计成难以发现并传播迅速 |
[30:38] | And we know it’s deadly. | 我们知道它是致命的 |
[30:40] | So with over 5,000 people infected and no effective treatment as of yet, | 所以在5000人的感染量和没有有效治疗方法的情况下 |
[30:44] | that number of casualties will climb very quickly, very soon. | 死亡人数还会迅速攀升 |
[30:51] | Colonels! Please tell me something good is happening somewhere. | 中校!请让我知道些好消息 |
[30:55] | Dr Lee has finished the anti Prior prototype. | Lee博士已经完成了抑制Prior的武器原型 |
[30:59] | Of course, without a Prior on hand. | 当然 没有用Prior试过 |
[31:00] | It does need to be field tested, but we think we have a good reason to try it. | 是该实际尝试一下 但我有个进行试验的理由 |
[31:04] | How’s that? | 是什么? |
[31:04] | Orlin seems to have hit a dead end with his work on a cure. | Orlin的工作陷入了死胡同 |
[31:07] | He says there’s a vital component missing. | 他说有个重要部分缺失了 |
[31:09] | I told you. Anything he needs. | 我告诉过你 给他任何需要的东西 |
[31:11] | What he needs is a blood sample from the Prior who infected Lieutenant Fisher. | 他需要的是感染Fisher中尉的Prior的血样 |
[31:16] | Orlin thinks the Prior essentially manipulated his own DNA to create the virus. | Orlin认为Prior是使用自己的DNA制造病毒的 |
[31:20] | It has mutated several times since then, but he still thinks having the root DNA that it was based on, may help. | 病毒虽然变异了多次 但他认为取得基本DNA还是有用处的 |
[31:26] | You’re talking about using an untested technology to try and capture a Prior. | 你是在说使用一种未经测试的技术去捕捉一个Prior |
[31:30] | No, not just any Prior. The Prior who infected Fisher. | 不 不是任意的Prior 是感染Fisher的那个 |
[31:34] | Using our intel from our friends on the Sodan planet, who led us to 885 in the first place, | 根据我们在Sodan星球上朋友的情报 就是最初指引我们去885的那个 |
[31:39] | apparently they’re expecting the same Prior back there tomorrow. | 他们正在期待那个Prior明天返回 |
[31:41] | And you’re sure they can be trusted? | 你认为他们可以信任吗? |
[31:43] | As far as we know, the Sodan are the ones who blew SG-6’s cover. | 据我所知 就是Sodan人让SG-6暴露的 |
[31:48] | I don’t believe that, Sir. | 我不相信他们会出卖我们 长官 |
[31:49] | Seems awful risky. | 看起来非常冒险 |
[31:51] | Given that Orlin doesn’t even sound positive this will help him. | 而且Orlin也不认为这会对他有帮助 |
[31:54] | Orlin’s attempt to find a cure might not be the only reason to do this. | 我们这么做不仅仅是帮Orlin找到治疗方法 |
[31:57] | He thinks the Priors don’t know the truth about the Ori. | 他认为Prior并不知道Ori的真相 |
[32:00] | Maybe if we enlighten them for a change. | 也许我么可以启发他们有所改变 |
[32:04] | You want to try and turn this Prior. | 你想尝试说服这个Prior |
[32:06] | Well maybe not a complete 180, but | 也许不能完全180度转弯 |
[32:07] | he might give us something, especially once he finds out his Gods aren’t going to ascend him. | 也许他会给我们些东西 特别是当他发现他的神并不想帮他升天 |
[32:11] | If he believes you. | 如果他相信你说的 |
[32:13] | Won’t know until we try, Sir. | 不试试怎么知道 长官 |
[32:14] | In the meantime, we can at least get a blood sample. | 同时 至少我们可以取得血样 |
[32:19] | So how does it work? Assuming it actually does work.. | 它是如何工作的?假设它可以运作…… |
[32:23] | You know, I keep telling myself that one of these days | 你要知道 这些天我不停地提醒自己 |
[32:25] | I’m gonna do something that actually gets me a little respect around here. | 我要做一些让周围人对我刮目相看的事情 |
[32:28] | We’re all waiting for that day, Bill. | 我们一直在等这一天 比尔 |
[32:30] | Theoretically, once activated, the device will emit an omnidirectional ultrasonic field. | 理论上 一旦激活 这个装置将形成一个全方位的超声波场 |
[32:35] | And that will prevent a Prior from accessing a highly evolved area | 它将会阻止Prior访问 |
[32:38] | of his brain that gives him a super Human ability. | 大脑中高度进化的部分 从而不能使用超能力 |
[32:41] | Of course, we’re presuming that the staff weapons the Priors carry, | 当然 我们假设 Prior手握的禅杖武器 |
[32:44] | are also mentally activated and will also be neutralised. | 也是精神激发的 也会被抑制 |
[32:47] | While we’re at it, why don’t we just assume that I can fly! | 谈到这个 为什么不假设我会飞呢! |
[32:50] | Oh actually, I’ve been working on a theory where… | 噢 事实上 我正在研究一个理论…… |
[32:52] | You said yourself it would be risky. | 你自己说过会很冒险 |
[32:54] | Yeah, I know, I know I said that, but the more I’m hearing, the more it’s crossing over into crazy. | 对 我知道 我说过 但是 我越听觉得越疯狂 |
[33:00] | Don’t get me wrong, I like crazy, that’s why I asked for this job. | 不要误解 我喜欢疯狂 所以我才要这么干 |
[33:02] | One more thing. There’s a range of frequencies programmed into the emitter. | 还有一件事 发射器被预设了一组频率 |
[33:07] | If one doesn’t work at first? Try the others. | 如果一个不行 试试别的 |
[33:20] | Even if the Kal’chak region commits to our cause, we will still be outnumbered in ships and armies. | 即使Kal’chak地区反对我们 我们在飞船和军队上还是保持优势 |
[33:26] | Nearly six to one. | 接近6:1 |
[33:27] | Hopefully, no shots will ever be fired. | 希望 永远不要开火 |
[33:30] | You believe our mere willingness to battle our brothers, will force the council to hear us? | 你认为我们和我们的兄弟开战 会迫使议会听我们的 |
[33:34] | The council is lost. | 议会已经迷失了方向 |
[33:36] | It is the hearts and minds of our brothers and sisters, that will take notice. | 只有我们兄弟姐妹的心和意志会引起注意 |
[33:40] | They must be made aware of the threat the Ori pose. | 他们必须知道Ori的威胁 |
[33:45] | If he is unarmed, let him enter. | 如果他没有武器 让他进来 |
[33:57] | You are not welcome here! | 这里不欢迎你! |
[34:00] | The powers of the Ori, cannot be denied. | Ori的力量不容否认 |
[34:03] | I have come to beg you to cease this madness or be destroyed. | 我来请你们停止这种愚蠢的行动 否则会被消灭 |
[34:07] | By whose hand? | 借谁的手? |
[34:09] | My Ha’tak is in orbit above this planet. | 我的Hatak正在轨道上 |
[34:11] | You would murder your brothers and sisters. | 你要谋杀你的兄弟姐妹?无辜的孩子? |
[34:13] | Innocent children, for choosing the life of a free Jaffa? | 因为他们选择了自由? |
[34:17] | You leave me no alternative. | 你们让我别无选择! |
[34:21] | You have been warned. | 我已经警告过了 |
[34:38] | What are you doing? I thought you were going to get some rest? | 你在干什么?我认为你需要休息一会儿 |
[34:41] | As soon as I finish the DNA sequencing program. | 等我完成了DNA排序后再说 |
[34:44] | That way, when we get the sample from the Prior, we can plug in the decoded strand | 我们取得样本后 放入已破解部分 |
[34:48] | and we’ll know if it’s going to help. | 就能知道是否有用 |
[34:52] | Orlin, you’ve already done it. | Orlin 那个你已经做过了 |
[34:55] | What? | 什么? 排序工作 你几个小时前就完成了 你需要休息一下 |
[34:55] | The sequencing program. You finished it a couple of hours ago. You were gonna get some rest. | 什么? 排序工作 你几个小时前就完成了 你需要休息一下 |
[35:00] | I was on my way and I felt like I had forgotten something. | 我好像忘了什么东西 |
[35:06] | Orlin? | |
[35:09] | It’s OK. I’m just tired. | 没问题 我只是累了 |
[35:11] | No, you’re not. | 不 不好 |
[35:13] | I want you to go see Dr Lam. | 我要你让Lam医生看看 |
[35:15] | I think she has enough to deal with right now. | 我看她现在够忙的了 |
[35:18] | Orlin, you’re our best hope for finding a cure. | Orlin 你是我们最大的希望 |
[35:21] | We need you to be OK. | 你不能出问题 |
[35:32] | I have them targeted. Shall I open fire? | 我已经瞄准他们了 要开火吗? |
[35:42] | The only true darkness, lives in the hearts of those who will not follow the path. | 黑暗存在于那些拒绝追随的人心中 |
[35:48] | Otherwise, there’s always some measure of light. | 否则 总有丝毫的亮光 |
[35:51] | And where there is light, the Ori see all. | 如果有 Ori会看到的 |
[35:59] | I spared their lives because I believe they will soon see. | 我饶恕了他们的性命 因为我相信他们很快就会觉悟的 |
[36:01] | You defied me! We do not serve the Ori at our whim! | 你在违抗我!追随Ori不是凭心血来潮! |
[36:07] | You cannot win the hearts of the Jaffa, by needlessly spilling the blood of the innocent. | 杀死无辜的Jaffa并不能赢得他们的心 |
[36:13] | We are mere mortals. | 我们是凡人 |
[36:15] | We cannot begin to question those with the knowledge and understanding of the infinite universe. | 我们不能置疑拥有全宇宙知识和力量的神 |
[36:20] | If a few Jaffa must give their lives, so that all Jaffa from now until the end of time, | 如果少数Jaffa必须牺牲他们的生命 那么大多数Jaffa从现在起 |
[36:25] | can find true enlightenment, then who are YOU to stand in the way! | 就能找到真正的教化 那么你站在哪一边? |
[36:33] | Would you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[36:36] | Ask me not for forgiveness. | 不要请求我的原谅 |
[36:41] | I sense your doubt, Gerak. | 我感到了你的怀疑 Gerak |
[36:44] | But fear not. The Ori do not require blind obedience. | 但是不要担心 Ori不需要盲目的服从 |
[36:51] | They will show you their power. | 他们会向你显示他们的力量 |
[37:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[37:03] | Your physical form remains on Dakara. | 你的肉身还在Dakara |
[37:06] | The power of the Ori has brought your mind here, to Celestus, City of the Gods. | Ori的力量把你的意识带到了这里 Celestus 神的城市 |
[37:15] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[37:45] | Hallowed are the Ori. | 神圣的Ori ! |
[37:56] | Relax Jackson. | 别紧张 Jackson |
[37:57] | I spent two weeks with these guys. | 我和这些家伙一起呆了2星期 |
[37:59] | We’ve got nothing to worry about. | 没什么可但心的 |
[38:01] | Well, considering what happened the last time we were here, you’ll | 好吧 想想上次这里发生的事情 |
[38:03] | forgive me if I’m a little cautious. | 如果我有点紧张 你会理解的 |
[38:05] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[38:20] | Are we still fine? | 你还认为会没事? |
[38:21] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 是啊 我们很好 |
[38:22] | Good, just checkin’ | 好吧 就算是报到 |
[38:27] | It’s the most active scan we’ve seen since Khalek. | 这是最先进的扫描 |
[38:30] | That device you brought back from Anubis’ genetic lab, shows us his actual synaptic interaction. | 从Anubis实验室带回的仪器 向我们展示大脑的活动情况 |
[38:33] | And… | 并且…… |
[38:34] | Looks like pockets of cells are just shutting down. | 看上去部分脑细胞正在丧失功能 |
[38:37] | I can’t say for certain, but I can hazard a guess they’re wearing out from extremely unnatural overuse. | 我不能肯定的说 但我猜想它们因为超常地过度使用而正在消耗殆尽 |
[38:42] | Well he said he would lose the memories, eventually. | 他说过他最终会丧失记忆 |
[38:44] | Human brain isn’t meant to hold that much information. | 人类的大脑不能存储那么多信息 |
[38:46] | This looks worse than that. | 这些看上去更糟 |
[38:49] | It’s like the cells are literally dying, because they can’t handle all the synaptic activity. | 好像正在逐步死亡 它们不能处理联会刺激信息 |
[38:53] | What? | 什么? |
[38:54] | Hey! This is way beyond my experience. Still. | 嗨!我也没遇到过这种情形 |
[38:58] | As you said, the Human brain wasn’t supposed to be used this way. | 如你所说 人类大脑不是这样使用的 |
[39:04] | I don’t know if it’s conscious or not, | 不知道是否是有意识的 |
[39:06] | but it’s possible he’s trying to hold onto the knowledge. | 他正在努力尝试留住这些知识 |
[39:09] | And holding onto that much knowledge is causing brain damage. | 保留那么多知识会导致大脑损伤 |
[39:23] | That’s right. Have him contact me as soon as he lands. | 对 让他一着陆就和我联系 |
[39:25] | We’re tracking a new outbreak in Florida. | 我们在追踪新的疾病爆发 |
[39:31] | Walter. | |
[39:31] | Sir. Just received a communique from the Whitehouse. | 长官 刚刚收到白宫方面的信息 |
[39:37] | Can I have your attention please? | 大家请注意! |
[39:39] | At last count, we have reports of over 8,000 people infected in 13 states. | 据最新统计 在13个州共有超过8000人被感染 |
[39:45] | As a result of these numbers, as of 0800 this morning, | 因为这些数据 今天早上8点 |
[39:49] | the President has ordered that all borders in the United States be closed until further notice. | 总统命令关闭国家所有边境 等待进一步通知 |
[39:54] | All inbound planes and ships and other traffic, | 所有入境飞机、轮船和其他交通工具 |
[39:58] | will be ordered to divert to alternate destinations. | 都被要求到其他目的地 |
[40:02] | Our country is now entirely under quarantine. | 我们的国家全部被隔离了 |
[40:10] | You cannot ratify this proposal until all members of this council have been heard from! | 在所有成员的了解之前 你们不能通过这个提议! |
[40:15] | – So far six regional members… – You merely seek to delay the inevitable. | -目前6个地方成员…… -你只是在迟延注定要发生的事 |
[40:18] | If and when all Jaffa wish to embrace the Ori, | 当且仅当所有的Jaffa愿意拥抱Ori时 |
[40:21] | then we shall act accordingly. | 我们才能那么做 |
[40:23] | If our brothers refuse to accept Origin into their hearts, then they seal their own fate. | 如果我们的人们心中拒绝接受Origin 那么他们封闭了他们的命运 |
[40:28] | We cannot turn our backs on our own salvation because of indecisiveness. | 我们不能因为迟迟不能决定而放弃我们的拯救 |
[40:32] | And they will see their way to the path. | 他们会看到他们的拯救之路 |
[40:47] | It is the destiny of all Jaffa | 命运注定 所有的Jaffa…… |
[40:50] | to follow | 必须追随 |
[40:52] | Origin. | 未完待续…… -=结束=- |