时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Like you… my judgment was clouded by suspicion and distrust. | 象你们一样, 我也曾经对此产生过怀疑和动摇 |
[00:06] | But the Ori, sensed my misgivings, forgave me my weaknesses | 但是Ori感受到了我的疑虑,原谅了我的软弱 |
[00:10] | and showed me their power. | 并且展示了他的力量 |
[00:13] | I stand before you today as proof of their divine might. | 我就是他们神力的活生生的证明 |
[00:17] | They have poisoned your mind. | 他们玷污了你的心灵 |
[00:21] | The Ori’s promises are hollow. | Ori的承诺是不可相信的 |
[00:24] | We have learned from the Ancients that they are not ascending their followers. | 古人已经警告过我们Ori不会帮助他们的信徒升天 |
[00:27] | Do you expect us to take your word for this? | 就凭你一句话就想让我们相信吗? |
[00:29] | One of the Ancients returned to human form to warn us… | 一个古人以人类形态降生前来警告我们 |
[00:32] | that the Ori gain strength by sapping the power from their followers. | Ori依靠吸取信徒的力量来获得力量 |
[00:36] | That is why they seek out support. | 那才是他们寻求信徒的真正原因 |
[00:40] | The Ori are not some… | Ori并不是为我们指引光明的慈悲神灵 |
[00:42] | benevolent gods… | |
[00:44] | offering the path of enlightenment. | |
[00:47] | They are but manipulative beings who will use you… | 他们只是在利用你们 |
[00:50] | and discard you… | 然后再抛弃你们 |
[00:51] | – once you have served their purpose. – Enough. | – 一旦你们达成了他们的目的 – 够了 |
[00:52] | They are no better than the Goa’uld! | 他们和 Goa’uld是一类人 |
[00:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[00:57] | The Goa’uld are imposters, | Goa’uld是伪神 |
[00:59] | but… | 但是 |
[01:00] | the Ori… Ori… | |
[01:02] | The Ori… Ori… | |
[01:05] | are the real Gods. | 是真正的神灵 |
[01:07] | Behold the gift… | 好好瞧瞧 |
[01:10] | the Ori have bestowed upon me. | Ori赐予我的力量吧 |
[01:30] | We’ve had three fatalities this morning… | 今天上午已经有三人病亡 |
[01:32] | We have another 12 base personnel who are in critical condition and probably won’t make it past the next 24hrs. | 还有12个基地人员病情严重,也许撑不过明天了 |
[01:38] | That’s it? | 就这些吗? |
[01:40] | They’ve been given sedatives and are resting comfortably. | 他们服用了镇静剂,正在静养当中 |
[01:43] | There’s nothing you or anyone can do for them right now. | 现在你或者其他人对此都无能为力 |
[01:46] | – I can go see them. – No you can’t! | – 我可以去探视他们 – 不行 |
[01:49] | You’re exhausted, and you’ve already got a lot on your plate. | 你累坏了, 而且你做的已经够多的了 |
[01:52] | Those people are serving under my command. | 那些人是我的部下 |
[01:55] | Sir. | 长官 |
[01:56] | What is it Walter? | 什么事? |
[01:58] | As of 08:00 this morning, | 今早8点钟 |
[01:59] | the CDC reports confirmed cases of the virus in both Mexico and Canada. | CDC报告在墨西哥和加拿大都发现了疫情案例 |
[02:06] | We could be looking at a global pandemic. | 疫情可能会蔓延到全球范围 |
[02:13] | Season 9 – Episode 11 The Fourth Horseman (Part 2) | |
[03:17] | Jolan! Hey! It’s good to see a familiar face. | Jolan! 嘿,真高兴又见面了 |
[03:20] | Lord Haikon wishes to see you. | Lord Haikon 想见见你 |
[03:24] | Lets rock and roll. | 我们走吧 |
[03:36] | It was foolish of you to come… | 你们不该来的 |
[03:38] | The others are distrustful of you. | 其他人都不信任你们 |
[03:40] | Yeah… I kind of got that… | 是啊,我能感觉的到 |
[03:43] | Is there anything else I need to know? | 还有什么别的事我该知道吗? |
[03:45] | Haikon will have your answers. | Haikon会告诉你的 |
[03:55] | Welcome Mitchell. | 欢迎你,Mitchell |
[03:57] | Thank you Haikon. | 谢谢,Haikon |
[03:58] | Please… sit. | 请坐 |
[04:06] | I apologize for making you wait… | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[04:09] | but we just came back from a mission of | 但是我们刚刚才完成了个重要的任务回来 |
[04:11] | great importance. | 我们得知一群异教徒阴谋反对Ori |
[04:13] | We were informed of a world of non-believers, who were conspiring against the Ori. | |
[04:18] | The Prior dispatched us to… deal with them. | Prior命令我们前去处理 |
[04:22] | You mean kill them. | 你是说杀了他们 |
[04:25] | Well we were told they posed a considerable threat. | 我们得知他们是个很严重的威胁 |
[04:28] | Leave not the smallest pebble to allow any hindrance that will slow your people’s progress… | Prior说过:星星之火,可以燎原 |
[04:33] | – So said the Prior. – Yeah the Priors say a lot of things. | 是啊,Prior说过不少事 |
[04:37] | Look… | 听着 |
[04:38] | I’m the last person to criticize someone for what they believe but… | 我不是喜欢批评他人信仰的人,但是… |
[04:43] | If your intention is to convince me to withdraw support from the Ori | 如果你是想说服我收回对Ori的支持 |
[04:47] | – you need not bother. – You’re making a big mist… | – 你不必为此费心了 – 你在犯下大错 |
[04:49] | – I have already decided as much. – What? | – 我已经下定决心了 – 什么? |
[04:53] | We went to the planet as the Prior instructed,200 strong to eliminate any threat. | 我们遵照Prior的指示,派了200大汉去剿除他们 |
[04:59] | We were expecting an army… What we found were simple farmers | 我们以为要面对的是军队,但却发现他们只是群普通的农民 |
[05:04] | 他们完全不知道拒绝Ori将会面临什么结果 | |
[05:09] | The Sodan are proud warriors… | Sodan人都是骄傲的勇士 |
[05:12] | – We do not kill innocent people. – So you didn’t follow through. | – 我们不会滥杀无辜 – 所以你们没有那么做 |
[05:15] | We left them unharmed. | 我们没有伤害他们 |
[05:17] | But before returning here we had to put all doubts to rest, so we traveled to another world… | 但回来之前我们想摆脱疑虑, 所以我们去了另一个世界… |
[05:21] | one rumored to have refused the Ori. | 据说那里也在反抗Ori |
[05:25] | The entire civilization was decimated… by a mysterious plague. | 那里的整个文明都被一种神秘的瘟疫给毁灭了 |
[05:33] | There was no one left. | 无人得以幸存 |
[05:37] | Yeah… That’s what they do… | 是啊,那就是他们的所作所为 |
[05:39] | In fact, they’re doing it on Earth, right now, as we speak. | 事实上,此时此刻,同样的事情就发生在地球上 |
[05:43] | And it will probably happen here when the Prior gets back and finds out you didn’t obey his orders. | 而且当Prior回来发现你们没有遵从他的命令, 这也可能会发生在你们身上 |
[05:48] | How can we resist…so powerful enemy. | 我们怎么能抵抗如此强大的敌人? |
[05:53] | Well, I can tell you… | 我可以告诉你 |
[05:55] | but you’re probably not gonna like it. | 但你可能不会喜欢这主意 |
[06:12] | Orlin? | |
[06:13] | Sam. | |
[06:16] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗? |
[06:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:20] | It’s you I’m worried about… | 我担心的是你 |
[06:23] | We just got your test results back… | 我们刚刚拿到了你的检查结果 |
[06:25] | They show significant and progressive changes in different areas of your brain. | 在你大脑的各个区域里都在发生严重的变化 |
[06:29] | What kind of changes? | 什么样的变化? |
[06:32] | A degenerative process that has already started to impair your cognitive functions. | 退化过程已经开始削弱你的认知能力 |
[06:38] | I knew that when I took on human form… | 当我降生为人类的时候我就知道 |
[06:40] | the memories I brought with me would eventually fade… | 我的记忆会逐渐消失 |
[06:44] | That’s only part of it… | 这只是一部分后果 |
[06:46] | I mean… it’s not so much a result of you losing the memories. | 我是说,你不仅仅会失去记忆 |
[06:50] | But more a consequence of you trying to hold on to them. | 当你努力想要回忆时,后果会更严重 |
[06:53] | Orlin by not letting go of the Ancient knowledge… | Orlin,当你想要保留古人的知识的同时 |
[06:57] | You’re damaging your brain. | 你正在破坏你的大脑 |
[06:58] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[06:59] | My human mind is failing under the…weight of so much information | 我的人类大脑无法承受如此之多的信息 |
[07:04] | You knew this would happen, didn’t you? | 你早知道这会发生,对吗? |
[07:08] | As an Ancient how could you not have known? | 作为一个古人你怎么会不知道呢? |
[07:11] | Of course I knew Sam. | 我当然知道,Sam. |
[07:13] | But I had no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[07:15] | But you have a choice now. | 但你现在可以选择 |
[07:17] | Your brain is fighting a losing battle. Stripping away whatever it can in an attempt to salvage the memories related to the cure. | 你的大脑在打一场注定失败的仗 放弃一切试图挽回和解药相关记忆的努力吧 |
[07:24] | Give them up and you could stop this from progressing any further. | 放弃吧,那样你的情况就不会进一步恶化了 |
[07:28] | I can’t do that there’s too much at stake. | 我不能那么做,太冒险了 |
[07:31] | You have the memories. | 你还有那些记忆 |
[07:33] | Write them down. | 把它们写下来 |
[07:35] | Give me the instructions. I’ll complete the vaccine. | 给我指示方向,让我来完成疫苗 |
[07:38] | It’s too complex… you won’t fully understand the process… | 那太复杂了,你无法完全明白的 |
[07:41] | Try me. | 让我试试看 |
[07:42] | Orlin you don’t have to sacrifice yourself. | Orlin,你不必牺牲你自己 |
[07:45] | Let go before it’s too late. | 该放手时且放手吧 |
[07:47] | I can’t risk entrusting this job to anyone but myself. | 我不能冒险把这个任务交给别人 |
[07:52] | I have to see this through, Sam. | 我必须坚持到底, Sam. |
[07:55] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[08:14] | – We’re good. – Okay. | – 搞定 – Okay |
[08:16] | This device will emit a high ultra sonic frequency targeting a specific portion of the Priors’ brain temporarily blocking his ability | 这个设备会针对Prior的大脑发出高频超声波,暂时抑制他的超能力 |
[08:22] | to use his powers. Now | 现在,在用他的力量 |
[08:23] | the good news is it won’t have any effect on us. | 好消息是这东西对我们无效 |
[08:25] | The bad news is it may not have any effect on the Prior either. | 坏消息是它也同样可能对Prior无效 |
[08:28] | In order for this thing to work the way we want it to, | 为了让这东西有效地工作 |
[08:31] | it has to be broadcasting on the correct frequency unfortunately we don’t know | 它必须发出正确频率的超声波 |
[08:36] | what that frequency is, so we’ll use a trial and error approach. | 不幸的是,我们不知道是哪个频率 所以我们要一点一点调整 |
[08:39] | This remote allows us to adjust the signal. | 这个遥控器可以调节讯号 |
[08:43] | And sooner or later we’ll get the right one. | 直到我们找到正确的频率 |
[08:45] | – Any questions thus far? – How will we know it is working? | – 还有什么问题? – 我们怎么能知道这东西是否有用? |
[08:48] | Oh we’ll know when the Prior’s no longer able to use his powers. | 当Prior无法使用他的能力时,我们就知道了 |
[08:50] | And how will we know he’ll no longer be able to use his powers? | 那我们又怎么能知道他无法使用能力了? |
[08:54] | Well… | 那… |
[08:55] | someone, is just gonna have to…test it and find out. | 这个就得有人去测试一下才知道了 |
[09:03] | Don’t worry fellows that someone is me. | 伙计们别担心,那个人就是我 |
[09:06] | So… | 那 |
[09:06] | it’s simple we disable the Prior, we take a sample of his blood, we send it back to the SGC, they finish the cure… | 事情很简单,我们封住Prior,取得他的血样 送回SGC,他们研制出解药 |
[09:12] | we turn the Prior against the Ori and…call it a day. | 我们说服Prior来反抗Ori,任务完成 |
[09:16] | – Jackson you’re driving. – Oh… Yeah. | – Jackson 你来操作 – 恩,好的 |
[09:18] | SG-22, I want you in defensive positions around the perimeter, there, | SG-22, 我要你们在这周围进行防御 那里, |
[09:21] | there, | 那里 |
[09:22] | there, | 那里 |
[09:23] | and there. | 那里 |
[09:24] | There’s… | 还有那里 |
[09:26] | one other small problem. | 还有一个小问题 |
[09:28] | We’re not exactly sure what the range of that device is, so Haikon… | 我们无法确定这东西的有效范围, 所以 Haikon… |
[09:32] | I need you to get the Prior as close as possible. | 我需要你让Prior离这里越近越好 |
[09:35] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[09:37] | No. | 没有 |
[09:38] | No it is not. | 没问题 |
[09:42] | You are confident that this will work? | 你确信这计划会成功? |
[09:48] | Well if it doesn’t work. | 如果不成功, |
[09:50] | We’re out of options. | 我们就都完蛋了 |
[09:57] | I fear we have lost them. | 我担心会失去他们的支持 |
[09:59] | This battle is far from over. | 这场战斗还没结束 |
[10:01] | But clearly, the Council were swayed. | 但很明显,议会已经动摇了 |
[10:03] | The task before us is daunting but not impossible. | 我们的任务很艰难,但并非不可能 |
[10:06] | The Jaffa nation has no appetite for war… | Jaffa已经受够了战争之苦 |
[10:09] | – particularly one that threatens to divide us. – Indeed that much is certain. | – 尤其是一场会分裂我们的战争 – 确实如此 |
[10:12] | The Ori on the other hand will not abide opposition, | 另一方面,Ori不会允许有反对者存在 |
[10:15] | they have already ordered Gerak to quell the dissention within our ranks. | 他们已经命令Gerak去镇压各个阶层的反抗者 |
[10:18] | Then we must retreat into the shadows and evade their attempts to find us. | 我们必须隐藏在暗处以免被他们发现 |
[10:22] | No. | 不 |
[10:23] | We must make a stand. | 我们必须表明立场 |
[10:25] | On Chulak. | 在Chulak. |
[10:27] | Faced with the prospect of in sighting a civil war that would kill millions the Council will be left with an impossible choice, | 面临一场死伤惨重的内战, 议会将会面临艰难的选择 |
[10:33] | but ultimately they must decide between the Ori and their fellow Jaffa. | 但最终要在Ori和Jaffa人民中做出选择 |
[10:37] | It is only by forcing their hand that they will see reason… | 只有把他们逼上梁山,他们才能明白 |
[10:40] | So I believe. | 我相信如此 |
[10:41] | An enterprise this bold will require much support. | 这么大胆的计划需要更多的支持 |
[10:44] | Then let us gather a fleet to defend Chulak. | 我们组织一只舰队来防御Chulak. |
[11:02] | It’s like catching a glimpse of someone from the corner of your eye… | 这就象你从眼角瞥到了一个人影 |
[11:07] | then turning around, and they’re gone. | 而当你转过身时,他已经消失了 |
[11:11] | You begin to doubt whether you really saw them in the first place. | 你开始怀疑一开始你是否真的看到了他 |
[11:18] | Tell me Sam. | 告诉我,Sam. |
[11:20] | How can you regret losing a memory you can’t even remember? | 你怎么会后悔失去一段你根本不记得的记忆? |
[11:28] | What are you working on? | 你在做什么? |
[11:30] | The instruction for assembling the cure. | 合成解药的说明 |
[11:33] | In the event that I am too incapacitated to complete it myself. | 我已经无法独立完成了 |
[11:37] | It’s a… | 这是… |
[11:39] | precaution we have to take. | 我们必须要冒的风险 |
[11:43] | The most frustrating part in all this is, that I am unable to control what I can hold on to Even for a little while. | 最令我沮丧的是, 我已经无法努力使自己再多坚持一会儿了 |
[11:50] | Crucial information, I need to finish the cure, is slipping through my fingers… | 完成解药的重要资讯正在一点点的流失 |
[11:55] | while insignificant minutia of my experiences as an Ancient are still fresh and clear in my mind. | 而身为古人时的一些琐事却历历在目 |
[12:00] | In time I’ll lose it all… | 虽然我终究会全部忘记 |
[12:02] | But for now,it just doesn’t seem fair. | 但现在看来这不公平 |
[12:08] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮到你的吗? |
[12:10] | No. | 没有 |
[12:12] | At this point. | 目前 |
[12:15] | It’s best if I work alone. | 最好还是我让我独力工作 |
[12:32] | Despite the best efforts of all those involved the virus continues to spread at an alarming rate. | 尽管已竭尽全力,但病毒仍以危险的速度扩散 |
[12:37] | The CDC advises anyone who suspects they may have the virus or may have come in contact with someone who did… | CDC建议那些怀疑自己感染了病毒或者可能接触了患者的人… |
[12:43] | Sir, just received word that China, Great Britain and Russia have grounded all air travel and have closed off their ports to foreign ships. | 长官,刚得到消息,中英俄已经停飞了所有的航班, 并且关闭了海湾港口 |
[12:49] | This is out of control and it’s only gonna get worse. | 事情已经失控,而且只会变得更糟 |
[12:52] | And according to General Hammond’s office our allies have expressed concern about the cover story… | 从Hammond将军那里得知,我们的盟国担心无法掩盖事实真相 |
[12:57] | specifically how long we can continue to maintain it. | 特别是我们到底还能坚持多久 |
[13:01] | They’ve requested a meeting with you. | 他们要求和你会面 |
[13:07] | So, it is your estimation that General, | 那么你的评估认为, |
[13:10] | that the decision to send SG-6 to that particular planet was the right one. | 让 SG-6 去那个行星的决定是正确的 |
[13:14] | As evidenced by this plague we have no viable defense against the Ori. | 由这场瘟疫可以看出我们无力抵抗Ori |
[13:19] | The purpose of the mission to 6.5.6 was to gather intelligence that might help us in that respect. | 656的任务目的在于收集有用的情报 |
[13:24] | But admittedly the mission was a failure in the worst possible way. | 但不可否认这个任务已经失败而且造成了最严重的后果 |
[13:27] | And as a result…millions, perhaps billions will lose their lives. | 其后果是数以亿计的人可能因此丧命 |
[13:32] | The newly appointed liaison between Stargate Command and the International Committee | SGC和国际委员会最近的联系 |
[13:36] | was informed of and signed off on the mission. | 已经通报并且批准了这个任务 |
[13:39] | Your representative agreed it was the right call. | 你的代表也表示赞成 |
[13:41] | There is some concern that Mr. Woolsey may not have been fully apprised of all the possible ramifications. | 有人认为Woolsey先生没有通报所有可能发生的情况 |
[13:47] | – Now, to his credit he still supports your decision. – The Ori were going to strike at us sooner or later, | – 现在为了他的利益他仍然支持你的决定 – Ori迟早会来攻击我们 |
[13:51] | and rather than sit back and wait for it, | 与其坐以待毙 |
[13:53] | we were out there looking for a way to stop them, to stop this from happening. | 我们宁可去寻找可以阻止他们的方法,阻止这一切的发生 |
[13:56] | – And to start pointing fingers… – General! – at such a crucial… | – 以及阻止被人指责 – 将军! – 在这样严峻的… |
[13:59] | General Landry! | Landry将军! |
[14:00] | The purpose of this meeting is not to assign blame, | 这次会议的目的不是为了相互指责, |
[14:04] | but to arrive at a better understanding of how this happened and conversely | 而是为了弄清事情的来龙去脉 |
[14:08] | to avoid something like this ever happening again. | 以及反过来避免类似事件的再次发生 |
[14:10] | That’s provided we get a second chance! | 前提是我们能有第二次机会! |
[14:13] | Presently we have no way of stopping this virus. | 目前我们还无法阻止这种病毒. |
[14:17] | People are dying. | 患者濒临死亡 |
[14:20] | And there’s not a damn thing we can do about it. | 可我们却无能为力 |
[14:27] | What you propose is madness. | 你的计划太疯狂了 |
[14:30] | So it may seem. | 看似如此 |
[14:31] | But if the Council believes that we are mad and cannot be dissuaded from sacrificing our lives, | 但如果议会觉得我们疯了并且无法劝阻我们的牺牲 |
[14:36] | then all the better. | 事情就好办了 |
[14:37] | We must stake everything on the belief that in the end, | 我们必须坚信, |
[14:40] | the Council will value the lives of their brothers over the empty promises of the Ori. | 最终议会将会将同胞的生命置于Ori空洞的承诺之上 |
[14:49] | Time is short brother. | 时间不多了,兄弟 |
[14:52] | We must gather our forces, | 我们必须集结力量 |
[14:53] | for the bigger our army the more lives Gerak must choose to take. | 我们的军队越多,Gerak要夺去的生命就越多 |
[14:57] | We must make this decision as difficult as we can for him. | 我们必须使得他尽可能难以下定决心 |
[15:00] | Gerak is no longer one of us. He is a Prior now. | Gerak不再是我们的一员,他现在是个Prior |
[15:03] | Gerak may be a Prior, | Gerak 也许是个Prior, |
[15:05] | but I have no doubt that part of him remains Jaffa. | 但我相信他的一部分依然属于Jaffa. |
[15:08] | And that is the part we must seek out. | 而那就是我们所需要的 |
[15:11] | I still believe this plan to be madness… | 我仍然认为这个计划很疯狂… |
[15:15] | But then, | 但既然 |
[15:17] | I once considered the very notion of defeating the Goa’uld a mere fantasy. | 我也曾经认为你打败Goa’uld的计划只是个白日梦 |
[15:22] | Prove me wrong yet again Teal’c. | 就让你再证明一次我是错的吧,Teal’c. |
[15:25] | You have my support. | 我全力支持你 |
[15:28] | Thank you, Brother. | 谢谢你,兄弟 |
[15:42] | -He’s on his way. -Jackson? | 他来了 Jackson? |
[15:45] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[15:52] | Alright, everybody sit tight… | 好的,所有人注意了… |
[15:54] | Wait for my signal, remember we need this guy alive. | 等待我的信号,记住要抓活的 |
[16:10] | You went to the planet as I asked to? | 你们去了我所说的星球吗? |
[16:13] | We did. | 我们去了 |
[16:15] | And yet the nonbelievers still live. | 而那些异教徒依然还活着 |
[16:18] | They do. | 是的 |
[16:20] | Why have you disobeyed the will of the Ori? | 为什么你们不服从Ori的意愿? |
[16:24] | Because… | 因为… |
[16:26] | We take orders from no-one. | 我们不听命任何人 |
[16:28] | The Ori offer you enlightenment…immortality. | Ori会给你们以启迪和不朽的生命. |
[16:31] | Even if that were true, | 即使那是真的 |
[16:33] | their price is too high. | 代价也太高了 |
[16:35] | What they ask of us goes against the very spirit of the Sodan. | 他所要求的和Sodan的信念相反. |
[16:38] | You doubt the power of the Ori? | 你们怀疑Ori的力量? |
[16:41] | It is not their power that we doubt. | 我们怀疑的不是他的力量 |
[16:43] | It is their worthiness as Gods. | 而是他们是否值得被尊为神 |
[16:52] | That’s not it. | 不对 |
[16:59] | That’s not it either… | 也不对 |
[17:09] | Andreas chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey. | Andreas 想去猎杀狮子,却被他的猎物所吃 |
[17:13] | Come on… | 快点 |
[17:16] | It was unwise of you to challenge me. | 挑战我是不明智的选择 |
[17:18] | Yeah well, I wouldn’t mind another crack at it. | 好吧,我不介意再试一次 |
[17:24] | What did you hope to achieve by attacking me? | 你攻击我是为了什么? |
[17:26] | Did you honestly believe it was possible to capture me? | 你真的以为能抓住我吗? |
[17:30] | Well, that was the plan. | 是的,计划本是如此. |
[17:32] | And what purpose would that have served? | 那么做又是为了什么呢? |
[18:05] | – George. – Hank, how was the grilling? | – George. – Hank, 滋味如何? |
[18:08] | Medium rare. | 一般了 |
[18:09] | I just got off the phone with the CDC. | 我刚挂断CDC的电话. |
[18:12] | A flight left Salt Lake City, three days after the contagion was identified. | 一架从盐湖城起飞的航班在事发三天后被确认. |
[18:16] | Made a stop over at O’Hara before continuing on to its final destination, Charles de Gaulle airport. | 在O’Hara停留之后飞往目的地 Charles de Gaulle机场 |
[18:21] | You’re telling me the virus has already reached Paris? | 你是说病毒已经蔓延到了巴黎? |
[18:25] | Three of the people on that flight have tested positive for the virus. | 那航班上的三个人病毒检查呈阳性 |
[18:29] | French authorities are doing all that they can to track down the passengers, flight crew | 法国官方已经在尽力追查乘客,机组以及 |
[18:32] | any ground crew or airport personnel that may have come into contact with them. | 任何可能接触过他们的地勤和机场工作人员 |
[18:36] | And anyone who came into contact with them, and anyone who came into contact with those people. | 任何他们接触过的人? 任何与他们接触的人? |
[18:40] | You know at the rate this thing is traveling, | 你知道照这个传播的速度, |
[18:43] | in three days it will hit the Middle-East. Six days it will be in China. | 3天内就会传到中东,6天就到中国了 |
[18:46] | Stock market has already taken a dive and people are panicking… | 股市已经大跌,人们正陷入恐慌 |
[18:49] | If this thing spreads far enough | 如果它传播的够远,疫情够严重 |
[18:51] | and does enough damage, it could start destabilizing governments. | 甚至可能会动摇政局 |
[18:56] | We’re going to have to be prepared for any and all possibilities. | 我们必须为任何可能发生的事做好准备 |
[19:20] | Yeah, we took the liberty of borrowing a sample of your blood. | 我们冒昧的借了点你的血样 |
[19:25] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[19:29] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个? |
[19:33] | No… | 不 |
[19:35] | it’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[19:36] | That warm, fuzzy feeling you’re experiencing may be the effects of a device that’s | 你感觉的模糊感可能是因为 |
[19:40] | inhibiting your ability to concentrate and focus your powers. | 有个设备在抑制你的集中力 |
[19:43] | Symptoms may include dizziness, irritability… | 症状可能包括头晕,过敏… |
[19:46] | Nausea… | 恶心… |
[19:47] | mild nausea, and a condition known as “hotdog fingers”. | 轻度恶心以及手指肿胀 |
[19:50] | It makes no difference what you do to me, | 你们对我做什么都是徒劳的 |
[19:53] | but know this. | 记住这一点 |
[19:55] | The Ori are all seeing, | Ori无所不知 |
[19:58] | they are already aware of this,a front to their eminence | 他们已经知道了你们的所作所为 |
[20:02] | and shall strike down those who dare to defy them. | 他们会处罚那些敢于反抗他们的人 |
[20:06] | Nothing yet, and you? | 没觉得,你呢? |
[20:07] | Drawing a blank… | 什么都没感到… |
[20:10] | little thirsty. | 有点口渴 |
[20:11] | – That doesn’t count. – No it doesn’t. | – 那不算 – 是的,不算 |
[20:12] | Their movements are not so easily defined, | 他们的行为不是那么容易察觉的 |
[20:15] | their ways unseen and veiled in mystery. | 凡人是无法轻易察觉的 |
[20:17] | Right… | 是啊 |
[20:18] | right, they have a plan. | 是的, 他们早有计划 |
[20:20] | I don’t suppose you want to tell us what that is. | 我不指望你会告诉我那是什么 |
[20:23] | Why’d they send you to this galaxy in the first place? | 为什么他们一开始要把你送到这个银河系来? |
[20:25] | We are beacons on the road to enlightenment. | 我们是教化之路上的灯塔 |
[20:28] | No you’re dark side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen, unfortunately the home office hasn’t quite been up front with you. | 不,你是银河百科全书黑暗版的推销员, 不幸的是,你们的总公司和你们不是一条心 |
[20:34] | – Nice work on the metaphor. – Thank you. | – 比喻的妙 – 谢谢 |
[20:37] | For starters, did you know that the Ori | 作为个新手,你知不知道Ori需要虔诚的信徒, |
[20:39] | need people to worship them because that’s how they gain their power? | 是因为那是他们吸取力量的途径 |
[20:44] | – He didn’t know. – No he didn’t know that. | – 他不知道 – 是的,他不知道 |
[20:45] | No it’s true. | 那是真的 |
[20:46] | We’re not exactly sure how it works but from what I’ve heard, | 我不知道那是怎么运作的,但据我所知 |
[20:50] | they actually drain power from their followers. | 他们确实从信徒身上吸取力量 |
[20:53] | That’s why they need worshippers. | 所以他们需要崇拜者 |
[20:54] | You should talk to them about it, next time your home. | 下次你回家的时候该和他们谈谈这事 |
[20:56] | Might do a better job of explaining the process to you. | 他们应该能向你解释的更清楚 |
[20:59] | Ours is not to question but to rejoice in their service for they are perfection. | 我们的任务不是怀疑,而是为能够服务于完美的他们而感到喜悦 |
[21:03] | No… not really. Because a perfect being wouldn’t need to lie to ensure the loyalty of their followers. | 不,那不是真的,完美的事物不需要用谎言 来坚定信徒们的忠心 |
[21:10] | They wouldn’t need to promise you ascension if they had no intention of delivering it. | 如果他们不打算帮你升天,就不该对你许下诺言 |
[21:16] | Those who follow the path of righteousness shall be raised up high… | 那些忠心追随的人会早日升天 |
[21:19] | No… | 不对 |
[21:20] | they won’t. | 他们不会 |
[21:22] | Because the Ori do not share power. | 因为Ori不会分享他们的力量 |
[21:27] | They’re using you. | 他们在利用你 |
[21:30] | Pity not the blind man… | 不用可怜盲人 |
[21:32] | for he is hindered not by the visions of this world but rather pity yourselves… | 因为他们没有被世上的幻象所蒙蔽,可怜你们自己吧 |
[21:39] | for he shall see the light before you. | 因为他将在你们之前看到光明 |
[21:41] | I’m gonna get something to eat. | 我要去吃东西了 |
[21:59] | Orlin! | |
[22:00] | Orlin! | |
[22:03] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[22:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:07] | – I’m fine… – No no… he is not fine. – Colonel. | – 我很好 – 不,他不好 – 上校 |
[22:09] | He has not been fine in two days! He has demonstrated lapses in judgment that have put everyone in this room at risk. | 他这两天都不太对劲,他的判断力在减弱 现在他令这屋里所有人都身处险境 |
[22:14] | Colonel, that is enough. | 够了,上校 |
[22:18] | No… | 不 |
[22:19] | he’s right Sam… | 他是对的,Sam… |
[22:20] | I can’t help you anymore… | 我无法再帮你了… |
[22:22] | I’m just in the way here. | 我在这里只是碍事 |
[22:44] | Reflecting on your ill spent youth old man? | 在追忆你的青春岁月吗,老头子? |
[22:49] | In truth I was thinking of you. | 事实上我在想你 |
[22:53] | If this gamble succeeds, you will have once again proven yourself a great leader. | 如果这次赌博成功了,你就又一次证明了你是个伟大的领导 |
[22:58] | Perhaps the only one capable of uniting this fractured Jaffa nation. | 也许是唯一个能统一Jaffa的人 |
[23:05] | My heart is indeed with our people… | 我一直心系我的人民 |
[23:07] | but as long as the Ori threaten this galaxy my place is with SG-1. | 但只要Ori仍然在威胁着这个银河系,我就仍会和SG1一起战斗 |
[23:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:15] | Even so there is no doubt we are the poorer for it. | 即便如此,我们无疑处于下风 |
[23:19] | I disagree… | 我不同意 |
[23:21] | after our great victory this day, Gerak’s influence over our people shall wane, | 今天获胜之后,Gerak的影响力就会衰落 |
[23:26] | then our nation will rally under the command of a great leader that is if he has the courage to accept the challenge. | 然后我们的国家将会团结在一个勇于挑战他的伟大领袖之下 |
[23:36] | – Me? – Who better? | – 我吗? – 还有谁更合适? |
[23:39] | Tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[23:41] | No. There are many others. | 不,还有很多人更合适 |
[23:43] | There are many others who cover the position | 其他人或许会很称职 |
[23:45] | but none who possess the strength and wisdom only you can offer. | 但只有你才有足够的力量和智慧胜任这一切 |
[23:50] | It was not too long ago we faced a similarly impossible task… | 就在不久之前,我们面临着同样艰巨的挑战 |
[23:54] | and yet, on that day, despite the odds | 然而就在那天,尽管机会微乎其微 |
[23:59] | we finally ended generations of oppression and struggle by securing victory over Ba’als fleet. | 我们仍然击败了Ba’al的舰队,取得了胜利 结束了数十代人受压迫的命运 |
[24:06] | I remember | 我记得 |
[24:07] | standing on the peltak of that mother ship… | 站在母舰的舰桥上 |
[24:11] | just as I am doing now | 正如现在一样 |
[24:13] | waiting for the battle to begin… | 等待着战斗的开始 |
[24:16] | yet knowing | 但我知道 |
[24:18] | no matter what the outcome… | 不论结果如何 |
[24:21] | it would be the last time I would have to take the life of a fellow Jaffa. | 这都将是我最后一次杀死Jaffa的同胞. |
[24:29] | No Jaffa blood will be spilled on this day… | 今天不会有Jaffa人白白牺牲的 |
[24:34] | on that you have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[24:48] | Sir. We have confirmed cases in Bonn, Amsterdam, Rome and Madrid. We have suspected cases in London and Athens. | 长官,我们在波恩,阿姆斯特丹,罗马和马德里发现了确诊病例 在伦敦和雅典发现了疑似病例 |
[24:53] | The WHO has teams on route, | WHO的医疗队已经启程了 |
[24:55] | meanwhile there are suspected cases on the African continent | 同时在非洲也发现了疑似病例 |
[24:58] | some of the military leaders in the region have already declared martial law. | 该地区一些军事领导已经实行了军事管制 |
[25:01] | Thank you Chief. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | – Colonel, how are things progressing? – They’re not Sir… | – 上校,进行的怎么样了? – 他们还没有完成,长官 |
[25:06] | as you know the contagions rapidly mutating nature necessitated our requiring a specimen of DNA from the original virus. | 如你所知,病毒变异的很快,我们需要原始病毒的DNA样本 |
[25:12] | We finally managed to get a blood sample from the Prior who started the plague | 我终于从传播瘟疫的Prior那里获得了血液样本 |
[25:15] | but so far it hasn’t helped. It looks like we’ve hit a dead end. | 但目前仍然没有进展,我们似乎陷入了死胡同 |
[25:17] | Well let’s hope “looks like” is the operative sentence here. | 好吧,希望“似乎”只是“似乎”而已 |
[25:20] | Yes Sir. | 是的,长官 |
[25:29] | Orlin. | |
[25:31] | Orlin. | |
[25:32] | Sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[25:34] | Not at all General. | 没有,将军 |
[25:36] | Please. | 请进 |
[25:37] | I’d like to thank you for everything you’ve done. | 我想感谢你为我们所做的一切 |
[25:39] | I wish it could have been…more. | 我希望我能做的更多一点 |
[25:42] | Hey, you got as along as far as you could, | 你已经竭尽所能了 |
[25:44] | the rest is gonna have to be up to us. Orlin… | 剩下的事情就交给我们吧 |
[25:46] | Orlin… | |
[25:48] | I realize, I have no right to ask this of you, | 我知道我没权利要求你做这个 |
[25:51] | but there is something else you might be able to do for us. | 但确实有件事你可以帮助我们 |
[26:03] | Numerous vessels dropping out of hyperspace. | 大量飞船从超空间出现. |
[26:24] | You’re out numbered, | 你们数量太少了 |
[26:26] | retreat is no longer an option. | 除了撤退你们别无选择 |
[26:29] | I do not want to slaughter you, | 我不想屠杀你们 |
[26:31] | but I will if you give me no choice… | 但如果你们让我别无选择的话,我不会手软的 |
[26:34] | so what say you Teal’c? | 怎么样,Teal’c? |
[26:46] | I still have hope this situation can be peacefully resolved Gerak. | 我仍然希望这种情况能够和平解决,Gerak. |
[26:50] | Let us meet on the planet surface and discuss. | 我们在行星地面上会面讨论吧 |
[26:53] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:02] | It’s a Norwegian cheese I think… | 我想是种挪威奶酪 |
[27:05] | spelt with a G or a J… | 名字用G或者J拼写 |
[27:07] | maybe both… | 也许两者都有 |
[27:08] | Jiggha… Gojuha… something like that… | Jiggha… Gojuha… 类似这个名字 |
[27:11] | so what you do is you… | 你要做的就是… |
[27:13] | dice up the cheese you toss it in with the egg whites… | 切碎奶酪,和蛋白混合起来… |
[27:16] | and you chop up some avocado… throw it all together whoa daddy, | 再切些鳄梨,拌在一起 |
[27:20] | you got yourself a wicked omelet. | 哈,老爹,你就做成了个美味的蛋卷 |
[27:24] | General… | 将军 |
[27:26] | we were just exchanging recipes. | 我们在交换菜谱 |
[27:27] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[27:31] | Has he offered up anything? | 他说了什么吗? |
[27:32] | No Sir… the man doesn’t even have a decent pie crust. | 没有,长官,他连块馅饼皮都没有 |
[27:35] | The Ori are not going to ascend you. They lie to you… | Ori不会让你升天,他们在欺骗你 |
[27:39] | and anyone else they could take advantage of. | 和任何他们能加以利用的人 |
[27:41] | Let not the words of deceivers lead you to doubt. | 别让谎言迷惑了你 |
[27:44] | Nor the enticements they offer cause you to stray. | 也不要被诱惑偏离了方向 |
[27:47] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[27:49] | And the sad fact is you gave it all up for nothing. | 可悲的是,你放弃了一切却一无所得 |
[27:51] | The life you had is gone. The Ori took it away from you… | Ori夺走了你的生命 |
[27:54] | Blessed are the true believers, | 诚信者将被祝福 |
[27:56] | for only they shall walk the path | 只有他们才能走上光辉之路 |
[27:59] | and they shall be welcomed onto the realm of Ori and made as one with them. | 他们将进入Ori的王国,成为他们中的一员 |
[28:02] | What did you leave behind… | 你抛弃了什么 |
[28:04] | a wife? | 妻子? |
[28:06] | Children? | 孩子? |
[28:10] | I have a grown daughter, | 我有个成年的女儿 |
[28:13] | I wasn’t around much when she was growing up and it’s something I’ll always regret. | 我最后悔的就是在她小时没有能够多陪陪她 |
[28:18] | You ever think about your kids? | 你曾经想念过你的孩子吗? |
[28:21] | The time you spent with them… | 想过在你抛弃他们之前,和他们共度的时光… |
[28:24] | the things you used to do together before you threw it all away? | 想过和他们一起常做的事情吗? |
[28:30] | But how…how would I know whether the Ori are… ascending people or not… | 但我怎么会知道Ori究竟会不会帮你们升天 |
[28:34] | Truth is I don’t know for sure… | 实际上我也不清楚 |
[28:38] | but he does. | 但他知道 |
[28:42] | Hello Demeras. | 你好,Demeras. |
[28:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[28:47] | – How did you… – Know? | – 你怎么会… – 知道你的名字? |
[28:49] | You’re entire life was an open book to me the moment you set foot in this galaxy. | 当我踏足这个银河系的时候, 你的全部生活对我已是一览无余了 |
[28:55] | I was once ascended… | 我曾是升天的古人 |
[28:57] | but I took this form because it was the only way to warn the humans about the Ori. | 但我转生成人类形态是因为只有这样才能警告人类关于Ori的事情 |
[29:03] | Since I made that decision I’ve paid a heavy price in terms of the effects it’s had on my mind. | 自从我做了这个决定,我已经付出了沉重的代价 我的大脑一直在受到损害 |
[29:09] | The memories I’ve… lost. | 我逐渐失去记忆 |
[29:11] | Life and death. | 生与死 |
[29:12] | Light and darkness. | 光与暗 |
[29:14] | Hope and despair. | 希望与绝望 |
[29:15] | The rift was created…and on that day the Ori were born. | 自从Ori诞生那一天起,这些对立就已经存在了 |
[29:19] | But every so often… something will stir in me… | 但总有些事情时常在扰乱我的心神 |
[29:22] | and if I push myself hard enough I’ll remember one more time…before it leaves me forever, | 而且如果我努力回忆,我就能再次回想起来 |
[29:29] | your name Demeras, | 你的名字是 Demeras, |
[29:30] | your wife Adina, your sons… Jaden and Alon… | 你的妻子叫 Adina, 你的儿子… Jaden and Alon… |
[29:34] | but the hatred of those who stray from the true path | 但那些迷失者的怨恨, |
[29:36] | festered and bloomed in the dark corners of the avarices to which they were cast… | 会在阴暗的角落里溃烂化脓 |
[29:40] | and the fact that the Ori have never ascended any of their…followers, | 事实是Ori从来没有帮他们的信徒升天 |
[29:45] | and consumed by this hatred they poisoned all they touched, | 他们毁灭其所憎恨的,传染其所接触的 |
[29:48] | bringing death, darkness and despair… | 带来死亡,黑暗和绝望 |
[29:51] | You know that as an Ancient I wouldn’t lie to you. | 你知道作为一个古人,我不会对你说谎 |
[29:53] | and the souls of their victims knew no peace | 被害者的灵魂永远无法安息 |
[29:55] | until the Ori came and whispered to them | 直到Ori前来,在他们耳边轻语 |
[29:58] | “Sleep for the end draws near” | “安息吧,为了即将到来的结局” |
[30:02] | He’s overcome the device. | 他克服了设备的影响 |
[30:04] | And on that day | 而在那一天 |
[30:06] | all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them lo… | 当Ori到来,消灭了他们,所有人都会高兴万分 |
[30:10] | General. | 将军 |
[30:14] | I’m fine… What was he saying? | 我很好,他在说什么? |
[30:17] | He just told you why the Ori are on their way to this Galaxy. | 他在告诉我们Ori为什么要来到这个银河系 |
[30:23] | They’re coming to destroy the Ancients. | 他们是为了毁灭古人而来 |
[30:37] | You have made the right choice. | 你做的对 |
[30:39] | There is no honor in fighting an unwinable battle. | 打一场没有胜算的仗是没有荣誉可言的 |
[30:44] | More peace at the hands of a tyrant. | 暴君手中才能得到和平吗? |
[30:48] | I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[30:49] | the Ori are not the Goa’uld. | Ori和Goa’uld不一样 |
[30:53] | Have we truly lived as slaves for so long that we must fear being free. | 是不是我们做奴隶的时间太长了已致害怕自由了? |
[30:57] | It has nothing to do with freedom. | 这和自由无关 |
[30:59] | Enlightenment is just within our reach. | 我们和启迪之路近在咫尺 |
[31:02] | Or so the Ori would have us believe. | 也许是Ori令我们相信如此的 |
[31:27] | Why have you led me here? | 你为什么带我到这里来? |
[31:29] | I thought it fitting | 我认为这是最合适的地方 |
[31:31] | that on this day when we must sacrifice our short lived freedom | 在我们必须牺牲我们短暂的自由时光之时 |
[31:35] | that we do so here… | 我选择此地 |
[31:37] | at the site of the Battle of Salsacksor… | 在 Salsacksor战场的遗址 |
[31:39] | where you’re father gave his life for this very cause. | 你父亲为了理想奉献生命的地方 |
[31:45] | He began to doubt the Goa’uld long before this rebellion took shape Gerak. | 远在反抗军成立之前,他就已经开始怀疑 Goa’uld了,Gerak. |
[31:49] | It was your father’s death at their hands that led you to question what god…is so deserving of my worship. | 正是由于你父亲的死,使你意识到, 这些神有什么地方值得我们崇拜的 |
[31:56] | You were not one who was chosen. | 你不是被选中的人 |
[31:59] | You did not witness the wonders I beheld. | 你没有看到我所见证的奇迹 |
[32:04] | Did that erase the dead… | 那些奇迹能够起死回生, |
[32:06] | heal the sick and wounded, | 医治病患, |
[32:08] | destroy their enemy with but a wave of their hand? | 挥手之间灭敌于无形吗? |
[32:13] | The Goa’uld deceived us… | Goa’uld欺骗了我们… |
[32:16] | the Ori’s powers are pure. | Ori的力量是纯净无暇的. |
[32:20] | Then what is the measure of a god Gerak… | 那么该用什么来衡量神呢,Gerak… |
[32:24] | is it the scope of their power or how they choose to wield that power? | 是他们的力量,还是他们使用力量的方式? |
[32:27] | Would a god who is prepared to lead us on the path of enlightenment | 一个引领我们走向光辉之路的神明 |
[32:31] | so contradict this divine benevolence by destroying all those who refuse to believe in him? | 会仁慈到要毁灭一切拒绝信仰他的人吗? |
[32:38] | Those who refuse to believe… | 那些拒绝信仰的人… |
[32:40] | must die. | 必须死 |
[32:47] | I understand… how difficult this must be for you Gerak | 我明白这对你来说有多困难, Gerak |
[32:51] | nearing your final years… | 在你的晚年… |
[32:52] | you so desperately long for the enlightenment that we all seek. | 你如此渴望地想要抓住升天的机会 |
[32:56] | This is not the way to save yourself. | 这就是你拯救自己的方式吗? |
[33:01] | I only wanted to avoid | 我只是想避免 |
[33:03] | bloodshed. | 流血 |
[33:04] | Stay this course | 这么说来 |
[33:06] | and you will have not choice but to spill the blood of your brothers… | 除了屠杀你的同胞,你已经无路可走了 |
[33:12] | and you may start with me, | 那么你就从我开始吧 |
[33:15] | for if I have a choice between resistance and return to the life of slavery, | 在誓死反抗和被奴役之间 |
[33:20] | then I choose to die free. | 我宁可选择死于自由 |
[33:34] | I’m telling you… I’m fine. | 我告诉你,我很好 |
[33:37] | Carolyn can you tell these people I’m fine. | Carolyn,你能告诉这些人我很好吗? |
[33:40] | You’re not fine. | 你不好 |
[33:42] | Your blood work came back positive. | 你的血检呈阳性 |
[33:44] | You have the virus. | 你被感染了 |
[33:54] | It’s always darkest before the dawn. | 黎明之前总是最黑暗的 |
[33:56] | My uncle used to say that all the time, he was a wedding planner. | 我叔叔总是这么跟我说,他是婚礼策划. |
[33:59] | General Hammond. | Hammond将军 |
[34:00] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[34:01] | Sir when did you arrive? | 长官,你什么时候到的? |
[34:03] | Oh I’ve been here a while Colonel. | 我到了有一阵子了,上校. |
[34:04] | But you were busy and I thought it was best not to disturb you. | 但你们都在忙,所以我想最好还是不要打扰你们 |
[34:09] | Colonel Mitchell. Congratulations on getting the band back together. | Mitchell上校,恭喜你又把队伍集合起来了 |
[34:12] | Thank you Sir. It wasn’t easy. | 谢谢长官,这可不容易 |
[34:14] | Ah, but worth it. | 啊,但很值得 |
[34:16] | You couldn’t ask for three better people watching your back. | 你找不到更好的三个成员来协助你了 |
[34:19] | I’m sorry I won’t get a chance to see Teal’c before I go. | 很遗憾我走之前没有机会见见Teal’c |
[34:22] | You’re leaving Sir? | 你要走了,长官? |
[34:23] | Oh, I’m off to Peterson. I’ve been called back to Washington. | 我要离开Peterson了,我被召回华盛顿 |
[34:26] | Well, it’s good to see you again Sir. | 很高兴能再次见到你,长官 |
[34:30] | It’s good to see you too. All of you. | 很高兴能再见到你们 |
[34:34] | Give my best to Teal’c. | 替我向Teal’c问好 |
[34:36] | Take care of each other. | 好好保重 |
[34:38] | Take care of General Landry too. | 照顾好Landry将军 |
[34:51] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[34:54] | How are you feeling? | 觉得怎么样? |
[34:57] | After that little nap, better than I’ve felt all day. | 睡了一会后感觉好多了 |
[35:00] | How’s that for irony? | 很讽刺吧? |
[35:03] | How are Mitchell and Dr Jackson? | Mitchell和Jackson博士怎么样了? |
[35:06] | They’re clean. | 他们没事 |
[35:07] | And Orlin? | Orlin呢? |
[35:10] | I just run a battery of tests on him… | 我刚对他做了检查… |
[35:12] | I’m afraid the effort of drawing out all those memories has taken a toll,accelerated the degenerative process. So he’s in his quarters resting. | 恐怕他努力回忆的过程会加速大脑的退化 你现在在房间里休息 |
[35:19] | You look tired Carolyn. You should get some sleep. | 你看上去很疲倦,Carolyn,你该去睡一会 |
[35:22] | I can’t. Not yet. | 不行,现在还不行 |
[35:24] | I can make that an order. | 我可以命令你去 |
[35:26] | The last time you ordered me to bed, I think I was six. | 上次你命令我去上床睡觉时,我才六岁吧 |
[35:29] | You were just as stubborn back then. | 你还和那时一样顽固 |
[35:31] | I spoke to mum recently. | 最近我和妈妈聊了 |
[35:35] | How is she? | 她怎么样? |
[35:36] | Worried. | 很担心 |
[35:37] | All those years I was growing up I resented the fact that you never told us anything, about your work | 我长大的这些年里,我一直痛恨你不告诉我们一点你工作的事情 |
[35:43] | about why you had to leave us for days, sometimes weeks at a time. | 为什么你要离开几天甚至几星期 |
[35:48] | But | 但是 |
[35:49] | now… | 现在 |
[35:53] | I’m beginning to understand how hard it must have been for you. | 我开始了解这对你有多么艰难了 |
[36:01] | Talking to mum the other day I wanted to reassure her. | 上次和妈妈聊天时,我曾想让她安心 |
[36:05] | To tell her everything. But I couldn’t. | 想告诉她所有事情,但是我不能 |
[36:08] | It was hard. | 我做不到 |
[36:12] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外传送活动 |
[36:24] | It’s Teal’c. | 是Teal’c. |
[36:33] | Lower your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[36:41] | This is colonel Carter. Stand down. | 这是Carter上校,让开 |
[37:06] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[37:07] | Gerak has arrived to assist us. | Gerak来帮助我们. |
[37:17] | Why do you hesitate Gerak? | 你犹豫什么,Gerak? |
[37:20] | If I help you… | 如果我帮助你们 |
[37:22] | I will die. | 我会死 |
[37:24] | But I will die free! | 但我会死于自由 |
[37:40] | Gerak! | |
[37:50] | What the hell just happened? | 到底出什么事了? |
[37:52] | I thought the Ori weren’t allowed to take action in this galaxy without in sighting the Ancients. | 我想Ori没有在银河系看到古人之前是不会有所行动的 |
[37:56] | They can’t. | 他们不能 |
[37:58] | It must have been some sort physiological failsafe they put in place when they made him a Prior, | 这一定是种生理学上的保护措施, |
[38:01] | in the event he ever turned. | 以防Prior的背叛 |
[38:04] | They’re normalizing, it worked. | 他们恢复正常了 |
[38:17] | The final death toll of the pandemic has been estimated at a little over 3000 world wide, | 这场传染至少夺去了全世界3000人的生命 |
[38:23] | but health officials are quick to point out that it could have been much worse. | 但卫生官员指出疫情本来可能会严重的多 |
[38:26] | As distribution of the vaccine continues | 随着疫苗的发放 |
[38:29] | many have begun to ask how this could have happened in the first place, | 很多人开始质疑这一切是怎么发生的 |
[38:33] | and more to the point where did this virus originate. | 更重要的是,病毒源自何处? |
[38:36] | We were lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[38:38] | There might not be someone like Gerak to help us next time. | 下次可能就不会象Gerak这样的人来帮助我们了 |
[38:41] | It wasn’t just Gerak… | 不只是 Gerak… |
[38:42] | He cured the people in the Base. | 他治愈了基地的病人 |
[38:44] | From then we were able to isolate an antibody and manufacture a vaccine using Orlin’s formula. | 然后我们可以分离出抗体并利用Orlin的公式研制出疫苗 |
[38:48] | Thanks to Orlin’s work | 我们得感谢Orlin |
[38:51] | we should be able to prevent the Priors from attacking us in this way again. | 这样我们就能提前预防Prior对我们进行同样的攻击 |
[38:54] | Oh, I reckon they’ve got a pretty wide repertoire. | 我估计他们肯定还会有好戏上演的 |
[38:57] | The Ori will undoubtedly view this defeat as nothing more than a minor set back. | Ori肯定会看到这次失败, 对他们来说,这不过是个小卒子失手了 |
[39:00] | It will not be enough to dissuade them from continuing their incursion into this galaxy. | 要阻止他们对银河系的入侵这还远远不够 |
[39:04] | Certainly not if their end game is to destroy the Ancients. | 如果他们的目的是毁灭古人 我们要走的路还长着呢 |
[39:07] | Given the fact that they are personally threatened do you think the Ancients will take measure to defends themselves? | 考虑到他们已经直接威胁到古人 你认为古人会采取防御措施吗? |
[39:11] | If it comes to that it’s possible but I think we’re a long way from the Ori posing the Ancients a serious threat. | 要是那样的,确有可能 但我认为要等古人对Ori采取行动,我们还有很长的路要走 |
[39:16] | No they’re just a threat to everyone else in the galaxy. | 他们对于银河系里的每个人都是严重的威胁 |
[39:20] | So how’s Orlin? | Orlin怎么样了? |
[39:22] | His condition has stabilized but I’m afraid the damage has already been done. | 他的情况已经稳定下来,但恐怕损坏已经造成了 |
[39:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:46] | Who are you? | 你好? |
[39:48] | My name is Samantha. | 我是 Samantha. |
[39:52] | Do you need help with this? | 需要我帮忙吗? |
[39:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:59] | I finished the outside so you can help me with the inside. | 我已经完成外圈,你可以帮我完成里面的 |
[40:02] | Okay. | 好的 |