时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Unscheduled offworld activation! | 计划外的星门活动 |
[00:16] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[00:18] | I don’t know, Sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[00:21] | We’re receiving SG-1’s IDC. | 嗯 我们正收到SG-1的IDC密码 |
[00:23] | They’re back early. Open the iris. | 他们提前回来了 打开虹膜 |
[00:40] | There was nothing on your end? | 你们回来没有遇到什么? |
[00:42] | Nothing out of the ordinary to account for what we heard? | 没有什么可以做为提前回来的解释? |
[00:45] | No Sir, it was perfectly routine, we just dialed the Gate and stepped through. | 没有长官 一切情况正常 然后拨号返回 |
[00:48] | Gate diagnostics showed no irregularities. | 星门诊断没有异常 |
[00:50] | Still I’d like you to double check the data once we’re done here. | 不过你再诊断一下 以确保万无一失 |
[00:53] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[00:55] | Tell me about the planet… | 告诉我关于这颗星星发现 |
[00:56] | Well we can confirm that the locals were visited by a Prior two weeks ago. He performed the… | 我们发现二星期前有个Prior到过此地 |
[01:01] | standard miracles, healed the sick, cured the blind and… | 利用他们所谓的奇迹 痊愈了病人 让盲人也能看见东西以及 |
[01:05] | passed out the usual literature. | 传播所谓他们的文化 |
[01:06] | The natives are easy pickings they feel as though they were abandoned by their God Amaterasu and… | 当地人很容易的相信了他们 好像他们被以前的神抛弃了 Amaterasu和 |
[01:11] | Ba’al. | |
[01:12] | – Excuse me? – You said Amaterasu… | -对不起? -你说 Amaterasu |
[01:15] | According to the background file, P4R was once under Ba’al’s control… | 依照以前的记录 P4R在Ba’al的控制之下 |
[01:20] | P4R? | |
[01:22] | Sir… | 长官 |
[01:23] | we went to PX7-455, I believe you have the wrong report. | 我们去的是PX7-455!我想你的资料有些错误 |
[01:28] | Anyway. | 无论如何 |
[01:29] | The Tok’ra have been monitoring the inroads that the Ori have been making in the region for quite some time. | Tok’ra已经是监视Ori的活动相当一些时间 |
[01:33] | According to Selmak they are taking advantage of the relationships between… | Selmak他们正在利用 |
[01:36] | Did you just say Selmak? | 你是说 Selmak 吗? |
[01:40] | Indeed. | |
[01:40] | Teal’c… Selmak is dead. | Teal’c Selmak已经死了 |
[01:47] | Sir… | 长官 |
[01:48] | Selmak and Jacob are very much alive. | Selmak和Jacob都还活着 |
[01:51] | Offworld activation! | 计划外的星门活动 |
[02:00] | – Chief… – It’s SG-1’s IDC, Sir. | 长官 收到另个SG-1的IDC密码 长官! |
[02:03] | This is when they were originally scheduled to come back. | 这才是他们预定回来的时间 |
[02:06] | Defense teams stand by. | 防卫队旁边待命 |
[02:11] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜 “Ripple Effect「平行世界的涟漪」” |
[02:39] | Season 9 – Episode 13 Ripple Effect | |
[03:40] | Well, according to the tests I’ve run, they’re both SG-1. | Wow 依照测试他们两队都是SG-1 |
[03:43] | – Identical in every way. – How’s that possible? | -没任何区别 -这怎么可能呢? |
[03:46] | Well, we know Ba’al’s able to produce adult clones of himself. Presumably he could do the same with our people given samples of their DNA. | 好吧 我们知道Ba’al很聪明他复制出很多自己 或许他们得到了DNA对其做了手脚!? |
[03:52] | That doesn’t explain how they knew SG-1’s IDC. | 那并不能解释他们如何知道SG-1的IDC密码 |
[03:55] | And if their Intel was good enough to get their hands on something that sensitive, | 就算他们知道如此机密的情报 |
[03:59] | – then how come they didn’t know about Selmak? – Yeah. | -但他们怎么会不知道Selmak的事? -是的 |
[04:01] | It’s like they got the hard stuff right and the easy stuff wrong. | 或许他们重视了重要的东西 而忽略了生活小细节 |
[04:03] | Ba’al would have known better. | Ba’al 不会这么傻 |
[04:05] | You know the first team was making some pretty wild claims about people in past events. | 嗯哼!不难发现 回来的第一队对过去的人和事情的说法有些奇怪 |
[04:10] | And since the second team came back from the right planet at the scheduled time, | 嗯 而且第二队回来是在预定的时间和星球 |
[04:15] | – it’s safe to assume that they’re the real SG-1. – Okay. | -可以确定他们才是真正的SG-1 -是的! |
[04:19] | Then who’s the other team and where’d they come from? | 那另一个队是谁?他们又来自哪里? |
[04:22] | Exactly. | 那的确 |
[04:24] | We checked their story out, we went to PX7-445, the planet they claimed to have gated in from the locals there swore they’d never laid eyes on us. | 我们调查了他们去过的PX7-445星球 当地人发誓他们重来没见过我们 |
[04:31] | So… | 那么 |
[04:32] | this other team… | 另一队人 |
[04:34] | is lying. | 看来在说谎 |
[04:35] | Not necessarily Sir. | 那也不见得 长官 |
[04:37] | It’s possible they did gate in from PX7… just not the PX7 that we know. | 也可能他们是从PX7回来 但不是我们知道PX7 |
[04:41] | The multiverse theory of quantum physics deposits the existence of parallel universes. | 量子物理学理论 认为存在平行宇宙 |
[04:45] | An infinite number of ever growing alternate realities that exist concurrently with our own. | 宇宙里有无限个和我们一样的同步平行世界 |
[04:50] | The theory holds that anything that can happen, will happen. | 理论上 任何事情都必须发生 存在过 |
[04:53] | If not in this reality, then in another. | |
[04:55] | So you’re saying that somewhere in an alternate universe, | 不在平行世界的这一端 就是在那一端 那么按你的说法 在众多平行世界的某个地方 |
[04:58] | I got to second base with Amy Pandenberg? | 我和Amy Pandenberg会发生浪漫关系? |
[05:02] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上 是的 |
[05:05] | Boggles the mind, doesn’t it? | 开心无限 不是吗? |
[05:08] | We’re part of a metaverse in which individual subuniverses are continually being generated. | 我们只是众多平行世界中的其中一个 |
[05:13] | Our own experience with the quantum mirror proved as much. | 平行世界镜子的经历 也证明了一样的世界存在很多个 |
[05:16] | Realities can exist where… we never defeated the Goa’uld or, | 任何事情都能真实的存在 我们从没打败过Goa’uld 或者 |
[05:20] | – the Stargate program went public. – And Selmak is still alive. | -星门计划股票上市!! -或者Selmak仍然活着 |
[05:23] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[05:25] | Now, | 现在 |
[05:25] | while it may feel immediate, the journey between Gates is not instantaneous. | 星门之间的旅行 不是从一个星球一下就到达另一个星球的 |
[05:30] | It takes on average 0.3 seconds travel time. However, | 一般说来要花3秒钟的旅行时间的 然而 |
[05:33] | according to Gate diagnostics, the travel time for the other SG-1 team clocked in at 3.4 seconds, | 根据诊断 另外一队SG-1旅行时间花费了3.4秒 |
[05:39] | suggesting a significantly longer trip. | 这似乎是个漫长的旅行 |
[05:41] | OK, say for example we accept… the possibility that this is an alternate SG-1 from a… | 那好 我们接受这个可能性 另一队SG-1他们是来自另外一个 |
[05:46] | parallel universe. | 平行世界 |
[05:48] | How did they get here? | 那他们怎么会跑到这里呢? |
[05:55] | I got nothing. | 我也不明白 |
[05:58] | Yet. | 至少现在 |
[06:04] | Sumatra Mandheling. | 苏门答腊曼得林 「咖啡」 |
[06:06] | One cream. Two sugars. | 乳酪 二个方糖 |
[06:11] | Lucky guess. | 不错的猜测吧 |
[06:12] | Usually I have instant myself. | 通常我自己喝速溶的 |
[06:18] | So, I’m guessing this almost feels like home, doesn’t it? | 感觉这似乎和自己家乡一样 不是吗? |
[06:21] | Almost like home. | 似乎一样的家乡 |
[06:23] | But… | 但是 |
[06:24] | if it was home, | 如果它是家乡的话 |
[06:25] | I’d be sitting where your sitting and you’d be sitting here, telling me: | 我会坐你在现在的位置 你就坐我这里 然后 我对你说: |
[06:30] | “I’d love to help you but I have no idea what’s going on.” | “我很愿意帮你 但我要先弄清楚怎么回事 ” |
[06:35] | I’m thinking one of two possible scenarios. | 我正想有二个可能性 |
[06:38] | (A) Carter’s right and you’re from an | A:Carter是对的 |
[06:41] | alternate universe in which case we’ll do everything we can to get you back home. | 你来自另外一个平行世界 我们将会尽我们所能送你们回家 |
[06:46] | Or (B) You’re not who you say you are. | 或B:你不是真正的你 |
[06:50] | In which case we need to find out what you’re really after. | 那我们就有必要搞清楚你们的目的 |
[06:55] | Actually there’s a third scenario. | 实际上应该有三个可能性 |
[06:58] | (C) | |
[07:00] | You’re not who you say you are, | 你不是真正的你 |
[07:02] | and it’s up to us to find out what you’re after. | 然后我们就要搞清楚你们的真相 |
[07:13] | I understand your reluctance to trust us, but rest assured we’re just as eager to get to the bottom of this as you are. | 我知道你不愿轻易相信我们 但我保证我们和你一样 迫切想搞清楚事情的真相 |
[07:19] | No offence but, I’m not entirely sold on the alternate world theory. | 无心冒犯 但我完全不相信平行宇宙的存在 |
[07:23] | There was nothing on our mission to PX7 that would even hint at it. | 我们执行过的PX7任务上并没发生过平行宇宙事件 |
[07:26] | No quantum mirror, no weird alien artifacts. It was a routine op. | 没有平行宇宙镜子 没有怪异的外国人工艺品 一切都很平淡 |
[07:30] | But… | 但是 |
[07:32] | you’re telling me that, somehow, | 你却告诉我 不知为什么 |
[07:34] | the Gate sent us through to a parallel universe. Even though we know it’s not supposed to work like that. | 星门把我们送到了另外一个平行世界里 我仍然不相信是这样的事 |
[07:38] | And yet here you are. | 但你确实在这里 |
[07:40] | Assuming of course this is the SGC. | 就算这里是SGC |
[07:43] | SG-1… | |
[07:44] | six years ago. | 在六年以前事情 |
[07:45] | Wake up in what they think is the SGC, turns out | 醒来后发现在所想的SGC里 |
[07:48] | they’re not really on Earth and it’s all part of an elaborate Goa’uld plot. | 结果并不是真实地球 全都是Goa’uld策划出来的精心骗局 |
[07:53] | Pegasus Galaxy, | 飞马星系 |
[07:55] | last year. | 去年 |
[07:57] | A team from the Atlantis base… | 来自Atlantis的一队 |
[07:58] | gates through to what they think is the SGC, turns out they’re not really on Earth. | 通过星门回到SGC 结果他们回到的地球并不是真的 |
[08:03] | It’s another planet… | 却在另外的行星 |
[08:05] | – and they’re being manipulated by aliens. – Let me put your mind at ease, | -而且还被外星人控制了 -我理解你现在的想法 |
[08:08] | we are neither the Goa’uld nor manipulative aliens. | 我们不是Goa’uld 也不是会思想控制的外星人 |
[08:13] | You’ll forgive me Sir if I don’t take your word for it. | 原谅我 长官 恕我不能相信你的话 |
[08:16] | We won our freedom in the battle for Dakara. | 我们在与Dakara的战争中嬴得了自由 |
[08:19] | And on that day not only did we defeat Ba’al and the replicators, you ensured | 而且在那时我们不仅打败了Ba’al和复制者 |
[08:23] | that Anubis would never again threaten this Galaxy. | Anubis也再不能威胁到这个星系 |
[08:26] | And then all Jaffa were united under our new leader | 然后所有的Jaffa被统一 我们被团结起来归功与新领袖 |
[08:28] | Bra’tac. | |
[08:30] | Bra’tac? | |
[08:31] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:33] | That, that that hasn’t happened here yet. | 这是这里还没曾发生的事 |
[08:35] | And with the new threat to this galaxy I returned to SG-1. | 由于的新威胁 我重新回到了SG-1小组 |
[08:38] | Right, along with colonel Mitchell myself, and eventually colonel Carter. | 没错 我们全回来了 Mitchell中校 我自己 最后Carter中校她也 |
[08:41] | – Who rejoined following her… – Following her honeymoon. | 在她的蜜月之后 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么? |
[08:47] | No. I was gonna say following her stay on the Prometheus. | 不是 我想说她回来前一直在Prometheus号上!! |
[08:50] | Honeymoon? | 蜜月? |
[08:51] | Indeed. | |
[09:04] | We weren’t able to stop the Ori from establishing the second beachhead. | 我们没能阻止Ori建立的第二个跳点 |
[09:07] | By the time we realized it was too late they had already sent their ships through. | 当我们意识到时 他们已经派飞船过来了 |
[09:11] | If it happened in our reality… | 如果在我们那里发生过 |
[09:13] | There’s a good chance it could happen in ours as well. | 它也可能会发生在我们这里 |
[09:15] | They destroyed Chulak, | 他们破坏了Chulak |
[09:16] | Dakara, most of the Jaffa strongholds. It’s only a matter of time before they attack Earth. | Dakara 大部份的Jaffa要塞 现在他们攻击地球只是时间的问题 |
[09:21] | – You have to find a way to get us back. – I’m working on it. | -你必须找一个方法让我们回去 -我正在努力 |
[09:23] | – I’ve been going over the Gate diagnostics. – And? | -我已经详诊断了星门 -然后? |
[09:26] | There was an unidentifiable energy spike just prior to your arrival. | 在你们到达之前有个无法确认的能量源 |
[09:29] | It’s almost certainly related to the sound they heard, but I’m still analyzing the data. | 它应该是事情的关键 但我仍在分析数据 |
[09:33] | We were on PX7 for over 24 hours gathering intel. | 我们在PX7上收集信息超过了24小时 |
[09:37] | And yet when your team went back to the planet no one recognized you. | 但你的队再去的时候却没有人认出你们 |
[09:40] | Now, that suggests that our point of departure was definitely in our universe. | 现在 那可以确定我们出发点是我们的宇宙 |
[09:44] | So what ever happened… | 到底发生了什么事 |
[09:46] | Had to have happened between the time you stepped through the Gate on your end, | 想是发生在你们跨进星门后 |
[09:48] | and the time you stepped through the Gate on this end. | 然后到达这里之间的地方 |
[09:51] | Except the Gate system isn’t designed to transport matter between universes. | 星门的设计并不能在平行世界之间传送物质 |
[09:54] | It isn’t designed to take you back in time either but it has before. | 也没有设计拥有穿越时间的能力 但以前却发生过 |
[09:58] | Did you notice any… | 当时你注意到没有 |
[09:59] | No unusual weather patterns or solar flare activity at the time. | 没有不寻常的天气或太阳耀斑活动 |
[10:03] | Then is it conceivable something else could have affected the wormhole. | 那就确定是别的东西影响了虫洞 |
[10:07] | What could possibly exert that kind of influence on a subspace matter stream? | 那什么东西可以影响到虫洞空间物质流呢? |
[10:11] | – A black hole! | – A black hole! -一个黑洞! -一个黑洞! |
[10:16] | As we discussed the situation we realized we could pinpoint the source of the phenomenon to a precise window. | 根据我们的讨论 现在基本能把这次现象做出一个精确地判断 |
[10:21] | Specifically the in term journey between the two Gates. | 问题出现在二个星门旅行中间的这段过程 |
[10:24] | Did she just say we? | 她刚才说我们吗? |
[10:25] | Pardon me? | 怎么了? |
[10:26] | She said we. You said we? | 她说我们 你说我们? |
[10:28] | Ah, me and | 啊 我和 |
[10:30] | myself, I suppose. The other Samantha Carter. | 我自己 另外一个Samantha Carter |
[10:33] | Right finally someone who can keep up with you? | 不错!最后不论怎么样都是你搞明白了 |
[10:36] | Yep. | 是的 |
[10:37] | OK, this is PX7-455, their point of departure | 好 这是 PX7-455 他们的出发地 |
[10:41] | and this, is Earth their point of arrival. | 而这是地球 他们最终到达的地点 |
[10:44] | The wormhole that brought them here, cross this section of space bisecting this singularity. | 在他们回来 通过的虫洞奇点中心发生了问题 |
[10:49] | The black hole that was created when we destroyed the Ori beachhead. | 我们破坏了Ori基地时候 产生了一个黑洞 |
[10:51] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[10:53] | Now, I’m theorizing that when they bisected the singularity subspace was ruptured, | 现在 根据理论可以推断 当他们通过虫洞奇点时 传送空间破裂 |
[10:57] | creating a rift in the space-time continuum that brought that SG-1 in to this universe. | 却连接上了另外的平行世界虫洞 将SG-1带到了这个宇宙 |
[11:02] | But we’ve had teams gate in from locations on the other side of that black hole in our universe. | 但我们也有从星门另一边回来的队伍 |
[11:06] | Why weren’t they affected? | 为什么他们没有被黑洞影响到? |
[11:08] | One more stupid question. | 另外一个傻问题 |
[11:10] | Oh, sorry. Yours was fine, mine is stupid. | 哦 别介意 你问的很对 我的是傻的 |
[11:13] | Why didn’t we end up on alternate PX7 when we gated through to check out bizarre SG-1’s story? | 我们去PX7调查另队SG-1经历后回来却没有被影响? |
[11:18] | I can’t answer that… | 我不能回答 |
[11:19] | As far as I know the deviation was one way and specific to that particular wormhole. | 据我知道 虫洞偏离后全部指向一个特定终点 |
[11:23] | However just to be on the safe side I would suggest that we reroute all Gate travel around the singularity for the time being. | 慎重起见 建议我们先暂停奇点附近的星门活动 直到 |
[11:29] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外星门活动 |
[11:37] | – What do you have for me now Walter? – Sir, It’s SG-1’s IDC. | -是怎么回事 Walter? -长官 收到了SG-1的IDC密码 |
[11:41] | Again. | 再一次! |
[11:42] | Do you want me to send a confirmation? | 要我发送确认信号吗? |
[11:44] | If another team comes through they’ll just be stranded like the first one. | 如果把他们弄进来 也会像上一队被困这里 |
[11:47] | – Receiving radio transmission. – Let’s hear it. | -收到无线电信号 -听听说什么 |
[11:49] | Stargate Command, this is Mitchell. What’s the hold up? We’ve got a situation here. | 星门指挥部 我是Mitchell 我们遇到了情况 快让我们进去 |
[11:54] | Sir if we don’t open the iris… | 长官 如果我们不打开虹膜 |
[11:55] | Stargate Command do you read? | 星门指挥部听到了吗? |
[11:58] | Defense teams! | 防卫队! |
[12:03] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜 |
[12:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 活见鬼? |
[12:35] | So much for this phenomenon being restricted to one wormhole. | 这么多的传送全都连上一个虫洞 |
[12:39] | I may have underestimated its influence. | 我可能低估它的影响力 |
[12:41] | It’s possible the first spatial tear may have caused a ripple effect across several realities, | 可能第一个空间破裂影响了多个空间的连锁效应 |
[12:45] | transforming an area of their subspace into a kind of… | 很多平行世界的虫洞被连续影响 |
[12:48] | funnel, that’s redirecting their Gate travel to this universe. | 形成了个漏斗 全部改道涌进一个终点 |
[12:51] | Any wormhole passing close enough to the black hole is being drawn into the singularity and | 任何接近黑洞的虫洞 全被吸进漏斗改道 |
[12:56] | rerouted here. | 然后出现在这里 |
[12:57] | – So you’re telling me we’re the hub. – The convergence point, yes Sir. | -因此我们成了集线器 -总汇点 是的 长官 |
[13:00] | It might account for why Gate travel in this universe wasn’t affected. | 或许就解释了我们的星门旅行为什么没被影响 |
[13:03] | Might account. Colonel Mitchell. | 可能是这样 Mitchell中校 |
[13:05] | Sir. | 长官 |
[13:06] | Inform all off world teams to proceed to the Alpha site. | 通知所有在外面的队伍进外星基地 都先别回来 |
[13:09] | Until further notice Gate travel to and from Stargate Command, | 除非另外授权 所有星门指挥部的活动 |
[13:12] | will be suspended, indefinitely. | 全部无期限暂停 |
[13:14] | – What if there are more teams coming in hot, Sir? – I’m willing to make the occasional exception | -如果有另外的平行世界队伍进来怎么办 长官? -我愿意偶尔破例 |
[13:18] | but I’m not about to turn this base into the grand central station of the Multiverse. | 但我不打算将基地变成神奇壮观的宇宙枢纽 |
[13:22] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[13:29] | Why is it that every team that has come through the Gate so far, has been exclusively an alternate SG-1? | 为什么现在为止回来的平行世界队伍都是SG-1? |
[13:34] | I mean, how come no alternate SG-2s or SG-3s? | 我的意思是 为什么没有SG-2或SG-3? |
[13:38] | Well, SG-1 is the frontline team, the one most likely to get into trouble offworld. | 好吧 SG-1是前线队 行动中最有可能遇到麻烦 |
[13:42] | And as a result the team we’d most likely have to let through. | 所以往往都是先让我们进来 |
[13:44] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:45] | So far we’ve had to turn back over 50 teams and not all of them have been SG-1. | 到现在为止我们回绝了超过50个队SG-1 |
[13:49] | Here’s the really interesting part. Each team, | 最有意思的是 每个队 |
[13:51] | from each reality has dialed in from a different point of origin. No repeats. | 每个队伍都是在不同地方拨号 没一个重复的 |
[13:56] | All originating from a corridor of space starting from Earth | 所有不同平行世界里的地球队伍 |
[13:59] | and passing within a few degrees of the singularity. | 通过奇点被传送到这里 |
[14:01] | What about that superfluous energy signature? | 那超出的传送时间是怎么回事? |
[14:05] | – Has that happened again? – No. Not since the first alternate team dialed in. | -会再发生这样的事吗? -不 自第一队之后就再被有发现过 |
[14:09] | Any idea what it was? | 这事你怎么看? |
[14:10] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[14:12] | – But it reminds me of the incident on… – K’Tau. | -但是我想起了另外有件事 |
[14:15] | In that case we introduced an unstable super heavy element into their sun’s nuclear reaction… | 有次我们在太阳的核反应中加入了一种物质 |
[14:20] | When the wormhole that brought us there passed directly through it. | 让当时我们通过虫洞连接没被影响 |
[14:23] | But in this case the wormhole’s passing through a black hole. | 但是这次 我们要穿过的是个黑洞 |
[14:26] | So who knows what the effect would be. | 因此谁知道效果会是什么 |
[14:30] | I thought we could use the help. | 我认为我们可以找人帮忙 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I suppose two heads are better than one. | 是的 我推想两个脑袋比一个脑袋强 |
[14:37] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外的星门活动 |
[14:41] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[14:50] | General. | 将军 |
[14:52] | I was just about to come find you. | 哦!我正要找你 |
[14:55] | I have contacted Bra’tac on Dakara. | 我已经联系了在Dakara的Bra’tac |
[14:57] | He has dispatched a mothership to the location provided to us by the other colonel Carter. | 他已经派遣一艘母舰到Catter说的地方 |
[15:02] | If the Ori attempt to establish a second beachhead then the Jaffa should give us a heads up. | 如果Ori想建立另外一个据点Jaffa应该会通知我们 |
[15:06] | Presuming of course if events play out the same way in both universes… | 如果两个平行世界发生相同的事情 |
[15:09] | To this point, the particulars of the varying universes have remained remarkably similar. | 对这点 平行世界虽然有些不同 却也有着惊人的相似 |
[15:13] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这也正是我想说的 |
[15:16] | Another SG-1 came through twenty minutes ago. Which puts the count at twelve teams. Not including yourselves. | 另外一队SG-1在二十分钟前来了这 不包括你们自己 现在一共有十二队了 |
[15:21] | – Well, at least we’re in good company. – Well, this last team is a little different in terms of personnel. | -好吧!至少 我们都合的来 -这一队却稍微有点特别 |
[15:26] | How so? | 是怎么样的? |
[15:27] | Well, there’s someone I thought you might like to talk to. | 我想有个人你会很喜欢认识一下 |
[15:39] | Daniel? | |
[15:40] | Teal’c? Where’s General O’Neill? | Teal’c?O’Neill 将军在哪里? |
[15:44] | I’m sure you all have a lot to catch up on. | 我确定你们会很意外 |
[15:52] | Janet… | |
[15:56] | Dr. Frasier… | Frasier医生 |
[15:58] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么? |
[16:01] | Janet, this, this may look like home to you, but it’s not. | Janet 这 这可能看起来像你家里 但它不是 |
[16:04] | This is not the Stargate Command you left, we’re not the Daniel and Teal’c you know. | 这不是你想的星门指挥部 我们也不是你知道的Danel和Teal’c |
[16:08] | You and your team gated to a parallel reality, | 你和你的队伍目前在另外一个平行世界 |
[16:10] | this is an alternate SGC, on an alternate Earth, in an alternate universe. | 这是重叠的SGC 另外一个地球 另外一个宇宙 |
[16:15] | In our reality Dr. Janet Frasier died… | 在我们的现实里 Janet Frasier医生已经死了 |
[16:18] | 2 years ago. | 在二年前 |
[16:21] | Sixteen | 十六 |
[16:22] | different SG-1s. | 不同的SG-1 |
[16:24] | Sixteen different points of origin, but only one point of convergence, this universe. | 十六个不同的起点 但只有一个宇宙集合点 就是这里 |
[16:28] | Now… | 现在 |
[16:29] | given the fact that previous trips through the black hole didn’t produce a rupture in the subspace structure… | 最先前的那队人通过靠近黑洞的虫洞并没有造成虫洞破裂 |
[16:34] | They may not have of produced the rupture but it is entirely possible, | 他们或许完全可能没有被引入裂口 |
[16:37] | that their repeated trips contributed to the deterioration of the space time fabric that | 他们不断通过黑洞附近做空间旅行 造成了虫洞不稳定 |
[16:41] | weakened, eventually seeded to the singularity. | 最后终于造成了虫洞破裂产生奇点 |
[16:44] | Creating the bridge between the various realities. | 在不同的平行世界间制造了漏斗 |
[16:46] | And I’m thinking that the proximity of these realities in relation to each other, may account for the absence of the… | 正因如此 在平行世界之间的相似性关系 |
[16:51] | entropic cascade failure. But… | 解释了为什么只有SG-1小队通过 但是 |
[16:53] | it still doesn’t help us with the main problem. How do we reverse the process? | 这仍然不能解决主要的问题 我们如何颠倒这个过程? |
[16:57] | I don’t have the answer to this. | 我也没有这个答案 |
[16:59] | Because if I did… | 因为如果我想到了 |
[17:02] | We all wouldn’t be here. | 我们全部就不在这里了 |
[17:03] | – Coffee? – No. | -咖啡? -不 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:06] | You know, I can’t help but think this whole thing would be a lot easier if Hammond hadn’t ordered us to destroy the quantum mirror. | 你知道 我现在也在苦想 假如Hammond没让我们破坏平行世界量子镜的话 |
[17:13] | We could just use that to send all these teams back to their proper realities. | 我们就可以用它把这些人送回自己的平行世界 |
[17:17] | How? | 怎么弄? |
[17:18] | I mean, there are a near infinite number of parallel universes. | 我的意思是 平行宇宙的数量是无限的 |
[17:22] | The chances of us finding the right home universe for even one of these teams is next to impossible. | 把这些人送回正确的平行世界机会是很小的 |
[17:27] | Excuse me, Colonel Carter. | 对不起 Carter中校 |
[17:31] | My, | 哎呀 |
[17:32] | colonel Carter… | 我的Carter中校 |
[17:34] | Here Sir… | 在这里 长官 |
[17:36] | I’ve brought another volunteer who’s offered to help. | 我带来了另外一个志愿者 看能帮你什么 |
[17:49] | Martouf. | |
[17:53] | Hello Samantha. | 你好 Samantha |
[18:00] | I remember the mission to P3X. | 我记得对P3X的任务 |
[18:03] | I was tending to a wounded airman, we came under fire. | 我正在帮助受伤的飞行员 我们遭受袭击 |
[18:06] | You were there, you helped me stabilize him and got us out of there. | 你在那里 帮我稳定他 并带我们离开 |
[18:09] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没 |
[18:11] | You were hit by an errant staff blast and, and killed instantly. | 你被武器击中要害 当时 |
[18:15] | You were honored with a heroes funeral. | 我们为你和其他英雄举行了葬礼 |
[18:18] | Lucky me. | 我还真幸运 |
[18:23] | Hopefully you will be able to return to your world soon. | 希望你能很快回到你的世界 |
[18:26] | – Hopefully? – Yeah, for the moment it looks like your… | -希望? -是的 看来你要在这呆上一段 |
[18:28] | – your trip here, was only one way. – No… | 就当你现在正在旅行 |
[18:31] | no, you have to find a way to get us back as soon as possible. | 不 你必须想办法让我们回去 |
[18:34] | – Yes, Sam and Dr Lee are working on something. – But you don’t understand. | -是的 Sam和Lee博士正在处理这些 -但是你不了解 |
[18:36] | We have been targeted by the Ori. | 我们已经受到Ori的威胁 |
[18:39] | Earth is being ravaged by a plague, hundreds of thousands have been infected. | 地球被瘟疫袭击 数以千百的人已经被传染 |
[18:44] | If we don’t find a cure the entire planet will be wiped out. | 如果我们没找到治疗方法 整个星球将会被彻底毁灭 |
[18:56] | So… how are things in your universe? | 那么 你的宇宙的还好吗? |
[18:59] | You mean between us? | 你说我们之间吗? |
[19:01] | I’m a little curious. | 我有点好奇 |
[19:04] | Things developed, | 发展顺利 |
[19:05] | but with you being on the other side of the galaxy. Well, | 但你在银河的另一边 那 |
[19:08] | long distance relationships can be difficult. | 空间的距离难以加强我们的关系 |
[19:12] | I eventually joined the Stargate program to be closer to you. | 于是我参加了星门计划来接近你 |
[19:15] | We worked together. | 我们一起工作了 |
[19:17] | Even lived together for quite some time, | 甚至一起住了相当一段时间 |
[19:19] | but in the end, things didn’t work out. | 但已经结束了 事情不太顺利 |
[19:22] | You’re with someone else now. | 你现在和其他人在一起 |
[19:25] | Who? | 谁? |
[19:26] | I think I have something. | 我发现些东西 |
[19:31] | This is the postmortem analysis of the P3W-451 incident. | 这是P3W-451事件分析 |
[19:36] | A planet whose orbit strayed too close to a black hole. | 一个靠近黑洞的行星 |
[19:39] | One of our teams were attempting to gate back at the same time and as a result the SGC couldn’t shut down the Gate from this end. | 小队想了另外的办法回来后 结果却无法关闭星门 |
[19:47] | – I don’t see what this… – We were unable to sever the connection because Stargate Command | -我不认为这 -我们不能够切断星门的连接 |
[19:50] | was still connected to the singularity’s gravitational field through the open Stargate. | 因为星门被黑洞的能量连接 |
[19:55] | – But we’re not trying to… – In that case we used a shape charge to deliver an energy surge to the matter stream… | -但是 -但是我们用一个电荷设备 |
[20:00] | forcing the matter stream to jump to a different Gate, thereby severing the connection. | 强迫物质流跳到另外一个不同的星门 切断了连接 |
[20:04] | That could explain the sound they heard… | 那可以解释他们遇到的 |
[20:06] | and the superfluous energy signature that accompanied the matter stream from the first wormhole. | 陪伴第一个虫洞流出的多余能源物质 |
[20:10] | – It is some sort of la… – Maybe a supernova. | -它是一些种 -也许建设一个超新星 |
[20:13] | or a gamma ray burst discharging at the exact millisecond that wormhole passed through that singularity. | 伽码射线的连续放电可以消除黑洞奇点 |
[20:18] | It’s a one in a billion fluke | 但这种机会小到十亿分之一 |
[20:21] | that ruptured subspace and created the point of confluence that drew the affected realities into this one. | 平行空间的破裂 产生了多平行宇宙到达这里汇聚点 |
[20:26] | And then to seal the bridge between the multiverse we have to target that point of confluence, | 所以我们要瞄准多平行宇宙的汇聚点 |
[20:30] | basically recreate the circumstances that caused the breach in the first place. | 基本上 重建环境可以消除虫洞裂口 |
[20:33] | But how is that possible… | 但那怎么可能的 |
[20:35] | You… you said it yourself, it was a one in a billion freak incident. | 你说它的机会只有十亿分之一 |
[20:37] | Well the odds would increase significantly if we took the wormhole out of the equation. | 根据虫洞流出的多余能源物质可以提高这一几率 |
[20:44] | Then what happens to us? | 然后会发生什么? |
[20:45] | We’d be stranded here. | 我们会被困在这里 |
[20:50] | I considered not telling you about this. | 我考虑过应不应该告诉你这些 |
[20:52] | I understand why you hesitated but you made the right decision… | 我知道你为什么犹豫 但是你作出了正确的决定 |
[20:55] | by sealing the rupture we’ll ensure no other teams get stranded here. | 封闭虫洞裂缝 可以确保别的队伍不再被困这里 |
[20:58] | That’s provided that this actually works. | 但是在实际操作里 |
[21:00] | I mean, we still have one major obstacle to overcome. | 我的意思是 我们仍克服一个主要的障碍 |
[21:02] | How do we deliver an explosive device into the singularity? | 我们如何把爆炸设备送到奇点? |
[21:09] | We get help from a friend. | 我们需要找一个朋友了 |
[21:10] | Thor sends his apologies for not attending personally, | Thor没有亲自来我表示抱歉 |
[21:14] | but he and Heimdall are in the neighboring galaxy | 他正和Heimdall在附近的银河中 |
[21:16] | dealing with a most sensitive matter. | 处理一些比较棘手的事情 |
[21:19] | In his stead, I have conveyed the time dilation device as requested. | 现在我代替他 运送这个时间膨胀装置 |
[21:23] | We appreciate your quick response Vaseer. | 我们感激你的快速回应 Vaseer |
[21:26] | So, what do you think will this work? | 那么 你想我们该怎么做呢? |
[21:28] | I prefer not to prognosticate. | 我可不想断言 |
[21:31] | Well, don’t prognosticate just tell us what your gut feeling is. | 好吧 那你预测一下我们应该如何行动 |
[21:34] | Speculating on the matter would serve no practical purpose. | 猜测对我们来说没什么实际意义 |
[21:38] | Joseph and Mary… | Joseph和Mary |
[21:40] | What are the odds? | 机会是什么? |
[21:41] | Less than 12% | 少于12% |
[21:42] | and that is provided you are able to in act the plan | 它能帮你们延长行动时间 |
[21:45] | before the black hole’s gravity decimates your ship. | 在黑洞引力粉碎你们飞船之前 |
[21:49] | Damn that’s cold. | 非常好的回答 |
[21:50] | Colonel Mitchell. Colonel Carter. | Mitchell中校 Carter中校 |
[21:51] | I’m giving it the green light… shut this thing down. | 我批准你们的行动 关闭那该死的黑洞 |
[21:56] | You know I read all the mission reports on the Asgard… | 你知道我看过所有关系Asgard的任务记录 |
[22:01] | They’re not that I expected. | 他们不是我期望的 |
[22:03] | What were you expecting? | 那你期望什么? |
[22:06] | Well… | 机会 |
[22:08] | pants for one. | 最好的一个 |
[22:14] | The distance between the launch point and the target is crucial | 行动点和目标之间的距离是很重要的 |
[22:17] | and you must be precise in your calculations. | 你必须做出精确地计算 |
[22:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:21] | The slightest oversight in either the timing of the explosion | 在爆炸时间上任何一个小小的漏洞 |
[22:24] | or the proximity of your ship to the singularity | 或是在奇点附近飞船的距离掌握 |
[22:27] | could result in a failed mission at best. | 都会最终导致任务的失败 |
[22:29] | Certain death at worst. | 会死得很壮烈 |
[22:33] | I’m sorry, I’m having a hard time concentrating. | 对不起 我有点难集中精神 |
[22:36] | I understand, you are tired. | 我了解 你很疲累 |
[22:39] | Allow me to complete the calibration for you. | 我可以帮你完成这些 |
[22:43] | Knock yourself out. | 随你的兴致 |
[22:50] | Time and again we’ve managed to save Earth and its allies from the most dire threats… | 一次又一次地度过危险 拯救了地球和同盟 |
[22:57] | situations in which we faced unassailable odds… | 面对这无数个几乎被打败的绝境中 |
[23:01] | almost certain defeat but we always managed to find a way to prevail in the end. | 在失败的瞬间 我们都幸运地找到了胜利的关键 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[23:06] | I wish there was a way I could send you home or… | 我很愿有一个方法可以送你回家或 |
[23:08] | – at the very least delay the mission so… – You have no choice but to do what’s best for your world. | -延长这次任务 -你没有什么选择 这么做对你的世界是最好的 |
[23:13] | I assume yours is not the only SG team in your reality that’s actively searching for a cure to the plague… | 我只能说 这里不只有一个SG小队 还有另一队人正在艰苦地寻找解决地球瘟疫的方法 |
[23:19] | No. | 不 |
[23:20] | And I have a feeling that your Samantha Carter is back home working on the problem. | 而且我有感觉 你的Samantha Carter也在处理类似的问题 |
[23:24] | She stopped being my Samantha a long time ago. | 她很久以前就不是我的Samanthe了 |
[23:29] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想念你 |
[23:46] | I have completed the calibrations. | |
[23:50] | Thank you Vaseer. | 谢谢你 Vasseer |
[24:04] | General. Sorry to disturb you, I was wondering if I could have a word. | 将军 对不起 我想稍微打扰你一下 |
[24:08] | Of course Doctor. Come in. | 当然医生 请进 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | Sir, I would like to make a request on behalf of all of the teams stranded in this reality. | 长官 有个请求 为了更多在这里的SG小队利益 |
[24:20] | Please, postpone this mission until we can find a way to get home. | 请 延期这一个任务直到我们能找一个回家的方法 |
[24:24] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[24:25] | We need our teams out there gathering intel on the Ori threat… | 我们需要队伍去收集关于Ori的情报 |
[24:29] | instead of sitting on their hands here, waiting for normal Gate operations to resume… | 而非做在家里等着危险的来袭 而这些都需要星门的正常运做 |
[24:34] | and that won’t be possible until this problem is dealt with. | 继续我们的任务就必须解决现在目前的问题 |
[24:36] | Well, I can empathize Sir, believe me. | 好吧 我能理解您 我相信 |
[24:39] | I think you need to take a look at the bigger picture. | 我认为你也应该想些更广面问题 |
[24:41] | This goes beyond this world… beyond this galaxy, this universe. | 这个世界外 这个星系外 这个宇宙 |
[24:46] | Hundreds of billions of lives are at stake. | 数以万亿的生命都在受到危险 |
[24:49] | Their survival could hinge on not just our return but the return of every SG-1 stranded on this base. | 他们的生存可能跟我们没关系 但是每个SG-1都有返回的理由 |
[24:55] | Sir, back in my universe, Earth is facing a global pandemic, | 长官 在我的地球里 正在面临全球性的瘟疫灾难 |
[24:59] | one that your planet has already faced and beaten. | 但你的星球已经度过了这个难关 |
[25:02] | You have the cure that could save my world, all I have to do is get it to them. | 你有可以解救我们世界的方法 我们需要做的是得到这些并回去 |
[25:06] | I can also empathize but at the risk of sounding callous… | 这些我都理解 但面对更多的危险性 |
[25:10] | my priorities are with this world. | 我只能先维护这个世界的利益 |
[25:13] | How can you prioritize the lives of one group over those of another? | 你怎么能优先一队人而不管其他呢? |
[25:17] | What makes my Earth any less important than your own? | 为什么我们的地球就没有你的重要? |
[25:20] | We have the top minds from 18 different universes working on a way to get you home. | 18不同空间的优秀人员都在想帮你回家的办法 |
[25:25] | Now hopefully they can come up with a solution before this mission is completed | 现在只希望他们能在这次任务前想到更好的办法 |
[25:28] | but if they can’t… | 但是如果他们不能 |
[25:31] | then I’m sorry Doctor. | 我只能说很难过 医生 |
[25:43] | We finished loading the warhead and the time dilation generator. | 我们安装完弹头和时间膨胀发生器了 |
[25:46] | Once the system checks are complete, we’re good to go… | 做完最后一次系统完全检查 我们就可以出发了 |
[25:52] | Where’s the crew? | 组员都是? |
[25:54] | You’re looking at it. | 你都看见了 |
[25:55] | Given the dangers we may face it was decided that we proceed alone. | 如果遇到危险 我们得保证一个人继续任务 |
[25:59] | So if this plan goes fubar, we’re the only ones that goes down with the ship. | 如果这次计划失败 我们全部都要Game Over了 |
[26:02] | Well, there’s plenty more where we came from, right? | 好吧 我们需要打起精神 对不对? |
[26:05] | The perilous nature of this mission should not be taken lightly, | 这次的任务有高度危险性 |
[26:09] | there is a chance the Prometheus may not survive this voyage | 至少我还没发现Promehteus号如何能度过危险 |
[26:13] | but courage and a steadfast resolve will prove the most valuable assets in this undertaking. | 但是勇气和坚定的信念将会证明这次任务价值 |
[26:21] | Well, good luck to you all. | 好吧 祝福大家好运 |
[26:27] | I miss Thor. | 我会想你的 |
[26:34] | Of course by the time he actually got around to drinking that orange juice, it would have been sitting in the back of the fridge for what, a month? | 当时喝上那个桔子汁 他在冰箱后面呆了一个月? |
[26:39] | Yeah! Yeah yeah! Oh…yep, he was so damn thirsty he knocked it right back, it was a second or two before he actually breathed in, at which point… | 是的!是的!他非常口渴拼命地大口喝 连气都没喘一下 |
[26:45] | Spit take of all spit takes! there was orange juice on the table, the chairs… | 满嘴流口水!桔子汁弄的桌子 椅子 到处都是 |
[26:50] | On Aunt Emma! | Emma伯母身上! |
[26:51] | Aunt Emma! Oh! | Emma伯母!哦! |
[26:52] | Oh! Big old fat Emma sitting across the table… | 哦!又老又胖的Emma就坐在桌子边上 |
[26:55] | Little bits of bacon on her face orange juice dripping off her nose… | 在她脸上有小一堆熏猪肉 鼻孔往外流桔子汁 |
[26:59] | Reminiscing over old times? | 回忆过去? |
[27:01] | Yeah… hell, I could talk to this guy all day. | 是的 见鬼 我可以和这个家伙说整天 |
[27:04] | No doubt. | 无疑 |
[27:05] | You finished your shift? | 你换岗了? |
[27:06] | Yeah, I’m exhausted I’m going to bed. | 是的 我很累 正想上床睡觉 |
[27:09] | Speaking of which, I think it’s past my bedtime. | 说到这个 我想我也该睡了 |
[27:12] | And you need your beauty sleep. | 需要和你的美人睡眠 |
[27:14] | Woah… who’s talking? | 哇 说什么呢? |
[27:22] | So how’d it go? | 怎么了? |
[27:23] | I found a way round all the security protocols, everything’s set. | 我调查了所有的警卫设备 都弄好了 |
[27:27] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[27:28] | By the time they figure out what happened… | 当他们知道怎么回事的时候 |
[27:31] | it’ll be too late. | 已经晚了 |
[27:50] | Show time. | 开心时间到了 |
[27:59] | We’re approaching the singularity. | 我们正接近奇点 |
[28:08] | Calculating minimal prime distance to warhead launch. | 开始调整计算弹头发射距离 |
[28:31] | Come on Carter. | 快点Cater |
[28:54] | I’ve got it, relaying the information. | 我弄好了 正传送数据 |
[28:58] | Received. | 收到 |
[29:00] | Engaging sublight engines, proceeding to co-ordinates. | 关闭超光引擎 进行坐标调整 |
[29:08] | We’ve reached the target location. | 我们已经到达目标位置 |
[29:11] | – Yeah, I heard. – Yeah, I think they’re just… | -是的 我听到 -是的 我认为我们像在 |
[29:13] | circling, like we are parking. | 转圈 像停车场一样 |
[29:30] | I should warn you… | 我应该警告你 |
[29:32] | I’ve been practicing those Sodan moves. | 我已经习惯眼前的星星移动 |
[29:37] | You were warned. | 警告你 |
[29:42] | Wouldn’t it have been easier just to zat him? | 你怎么不用ZAT枪打晕他? |
[29:44] | Easier yes… | 是想过 |
[29:45] | but far less gratifying. | 但还是这样比较过瘾 |
[29:50] | Did he just insult me? | 他是在对我说的吗? |
[29:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[30:03] | There’s been a change of flight plans. | 已经有了另外一个计划 |
[30:29] | You want to tell us what’s going on? | 你想要告诉我们点什么吗? |
[30:32] | We’re making an unscheduled detour. | 我们正在进行一个更好的计划 |
[30:34] | Yeah, just how far out of our way is this little detour gonna take us? | 是的 究竟要去哪?我们正绕过目标 |
[30:37] | About 3 weeks. | 大约三个星期 |
[30:40] | You’re planning on taking this ship to Atlantis… | 你要把这艘船开到Atlantis? |
[30:43] | I mean, given the parallels between our two realities, I can’t think of anywhere else we’ll be going. | 我的意思是的!无论你们做了什么也不可能回到你们的平行世界 |
[30:47] | As soon as we complete our mission we’ll drop you at the nearest habitable planet. | 我们完成了计划就把你们扔到一个可以居住的星球上 |
[30:51] | ’till then | 直到 然后 |
[30:53] | have fun. | 不错吧 |
[30:58] | Three weeks, well that gives us time to | 三个星期 好的我们还有点时间 |
[31:00] | think of something. | 想想主意吧 |
[31:03] | Idea’s anyone? | 大家? |
[31:04] | Given the unique circumstance we find ourselves in. | 根据我们平时的思想习惯 |
[31:07] | It is possible to anticipate their actions and reactions. | 就基本可以了解他们的动机和反映 |
[31:10] | All we must do… | 那我们全部都想吧 |
[31:11] | is think like them. | 和他们一样想法 |
[31:13] | Well, shouldn’t be that hard. | 好吧 不应该是那么难的 |
[31:33] | The other colonel Mitchell wishes to speak with you. | 另一个Mitchell中校想要和你话 |
[31:39] | You’re just going to ignore him for the next three weeks? | 你真想三个星期都不理他们? |
[31:53] | You guys seem reasonable… | 你们似乎合理 |
[31:57] | and you haven’t hurt us… | 而且你没有伤害我们 |
[31:58] | much. | 很多 |
[32:01] | You don’t have a beard so you’re not from the evil twin universe right? | 你没有胡子 所以你们也不是来自邪恶的平行世界? |
[32:05] | Good. | 好 |
[32:07] | Right, so if I know me like I do… | 这样 如果我非常了解自己 |
[32:10] | I’d have a pretty damn good reason to be doing what you guys are doing. | 我想我也会和你干同样的事 |
[32:13] | Bottom line is, I’d understand better than anyone, so level with me. | 正因为我自己非常地了解自己 |
[32:17] | What’s going on? | 那么到底发生了什么? |
[32:19] | Let me ask you something. | 让我先问你 |
[32:21] | How far would you go to save the lives of every man and woman on Earth? | 你准备如何解救在地球上众多男人和女人的生命? |
[32:26] | Don’t bother. I already know the answer. | 不用想 我早就知道答案 |
[32:29] | – If you were in my situation you would be doing the exact same thing. – What? Going after the ZPM? | -如果你的情形和我一样 你们也会这么做 -这么说?ZPM? |
[32:34] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[32:35] | – Why else would you be going to Atlantis? – Our ZPM is depleted. | -为什么你要去Atlantis? -我们的ZPM快被耗尽 |
[32:40] | We need yours to power the ancient weapon in Antarctica. | 我们需要你们的开启南极洲古人的武器 |
[32:43] | – Oh right, screw our Earth to save your own. – All that ZPM is doing right now. | -好吧 让我们的地球危机来解救你自己的 -所有的ZPM全部工作 |
[32:47] | Is allowing one way travel from the Pegasus galaxy to Earth. | 足够从飞马星座到达地球的了 |
[32:51] | The billions of lives that we save is worth more than the inconvenience | 我们能解救数十亿的生命是有价值 |
[32:55] | – of slopping back and forth on the Daedalus. – We need that ZPM to cloak Atlantis | -这比Daedalus号现在做的事情有意义的多 -我们需要ZPM来隐蔽Atlantis |
[32:59] | If the Wraith come back and discover the City wasn’t destroyed, they’ll launch another attack. | 如果Wraith发现了城市的存在 他们将会开动全面地进攻 |
[33:05] | If Atlantis falls, | 如果Atlantis被攻陷 |
[33:07] | this galaxy is the next target. | 那么这个星系就会成为下一个目标 |
[33:10] | If | 如果 |
[33:11] | the Wraith return. | Wraith发现 |
[33:12] | If | 如果 |
[33:13] | they attack. | 他们攻击 |
[33:14] | If the City is destroyed. | 如果城市被攻陷 |
[33:16] | The threat we face is more immediate. | 而我们正在面对威胁 |
[33:19] | That still doesn’t give you the right to do this. | 但你们仍然没有权利做这些 |
[33:23] | Well, say it works. | 好吧 忽略这些 |
[33:25] | Say that | 说别的 |
[33:26] | you can beam the ZPM of Atlantis, how do you plan to get it back to your own universe? | 就算你们得到了Atlantis的ZPM 但你想怎么弄回你们的宇宙呢? |
[33:38] | You have a way back. | 你们有办法了 |
[33:44] | You’ve planned this all along. | 这全都计划好了吧 |
[34:10] | Well, we were right, | 好吧 我们想法是对的 |
[34:11] | they’re going after the ZPM. | 他们想得到ZPM |
[34:20] | You sure you can open the door? | 你确信你能打开门? |
[34:21] | Hey, I helped build this thing… | 嗨 这船的建造有我一份 |
[34:23] | opening the doors the easy part. | 打开门还是很容易 |
[34:25] | It’s taking the ship back that’ll be tricky. | 抢回飞船才是最难的 |
[34:37] | The armory is this way. | 军械库在这边 |
[34:38] | No Teal’c go to the armory on the next level it’s less likely you’ll be spotted. | 不Teal’c 你去下层的军械库这样能不会被他们发现 |
[34:42] | Daniel and I will head to the engine room and pull the control crystal, | Danel和我去引擎室拔出控制水晶 |
[34:45] | once they come to investigate the problem, we’ll get the drop on them there. | 一旦被发现我们就先发制人 |
[34:48] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[35:16] | Hey, you had to give it a shot. | 嗨 看来打针时间到了 |
[35:19] | I know I would. | 我知道 我会 |
[35:22] | So, now that we know how you get out, we’ll just have to make sure it doesn’t happen again. | 现在我们知道你们如何能跑掉了 我想不会再发生这样的事了 |
[35:32] | No hitting. | 别打针 |
[35:36] | So, while we were up here. | 那么 当我们在这里的时候 |
[35:38] | We were down on the next level breaking into the other armory. | 我们在下一层 进了另一个军械库 |
[35:42] | – How did you know I wasn’t your Mitchell. – Easy. | -你怎么知道我不是你们的Mitchell -很简单 |
[35:45] | If we were in your position we would have done the same thing. | 如果我们处境和你们一样我们会做相同的事 |
[35:48] | Let me get this straight. | 让我想一下 |
[35:49] | We figured that you guys would try to escape and we set this trap for you, | 我们算出你们会逃走 所以为你们设置了一个陷阱 |
[35:52] | not realizing that you’d figure out that we’d figure you out and you’d set your own? | 可我却不明白你们怎么会发现我们设了陷阱? |
[36:01] | Indeed. | |
[36:02] | Now, can you take us to our colonel Mitchell? | 现在 你能带我们去见我们的Mitchell中校吗? |
[36:18] | Sam disabled the power relay running through these walls so… | Sam把电组弄坏了 所以你们想通过得学习穿墙术了 |
[36:21] | I wouldn’t bother. | 我想 |
[36:31] | Ideas anyone? | 大家还有什么好主意没? |
[36:38] | Walter? | |
[36:40] | Sir, it’s a subspace communication from the Prometheus. | 长官 Prometheus号从亚空间传来消息 |
[36:42] | – Let’s hear it. – Yes Sir. | -让我们听听 -是的 长官 |
[36:44] | Sir, this is colonel Carter. | 长官 我是Carter中校 |
[36:45] | Good to hear from you Colonel, I take it the mission was a success. | 很高兴听到你的声音 我想这表示这次任务成功了? |
[36:48] | No Sir. In fact we’re scraping the mission and heading back home. | 不是的 长官 事实是我们在回家的路上 |
[36:51] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[36:53] | Sir, I think I figured out a way to send these teams back to their proper realities. | 长官!我想我找到了让他们回去的更好办法 |
[36:57] | And how do we do that? | 那需要怎么做呢? |
[36:59] | By doing exactly the same thing the first team did in order to get here. | 只要做和第一队人到达我们这里相同的事 |
[37:05] | You’re telling me they planned this from the get-go? | 你是说他们来我们这之前就已经策划了这一切? |
[37:08] | Yes Sir, it accounts for the boom you heard and the extra energy signature the Gate diagnostic picked up in the first matter stream. | 是的 长官 还要算上“轰”的一声那个额外的能量信号 |
[37:13] | They opened the wormhole through the black hole and then blasted a bridge into this universe. | 他们在虫洞隧道中间利用黑洞开了个小洞 然后从他们的宇宙出发来到我们的宇宙 |
[37:18] | Ain’t that how Carter described it, I don’t know, I just remember | 难道Carter没说吗 我不知道 我仅仅记得 |
[37:21] | Wormhole, black hole, blast. | 虫孔 黑洞 爆炸 |
[37:39] | Colonel Carter. | Carter中校 |
[37:40] | Sir, we’ve established a wormhole to PX7-455. | 长官 我们已经建立了PX7-455的虫洞 |
[37:44] | Now, when sergeant Siler is finished, we’ll fire the directed energy weapon through the Gate. | 现在 当Siler中士完成任务后 我们就用能源武器向虫洞发射 |
[37:48] | If I’m right, | 如果我是正确的 |
[37:49] | it should reverse the space time rupture effectively inverting the convergence effect. | 这会颠倒平行世界奇点的汇点 |
[37:53] | Each team gated in from a different point of origin, | 每个分队进入星门都可以回到他们原来的出发点 |
[37:55] | once the convergence effect has been reversed | 因为虫洞的聚点已经被颠倒 |
[37:57] | we’ll dial those different points of origin and create wormholes | 我们只要拨号到不同的来源地 就可以创建返回各个平行世界的虫洞 |
[38:00] | that will follow the inter-universal pathways | 这些虫洞将带他们回到原来的平行世界中 |
[38:02] | – already created by their initial trips here… – I got it, I got it, they’re going back. | -已经在这里借着他们的起始旅行产生了 -我知道了 知道了 他们可以回去了 |
[38:09] | Ready when you are, Sir. | 准备完毕 长官 |
[38:11] | Clear the Gateroom. | 星门室无关人员离开 |
[38:14] | I will need the weapon back once your work here is completed. | 你们完成这次工作后我将把武器带回去 |
[38:18] | it is, after all, only on loan to you temporarily. | 毕竟 我们只是暂时借给你们 |
[38:22] | I know. You’ll get it back when we’re done. | 我知道 我们用完了你就拿回去吧 |
[38:24] | Lower the blast doors. | 放下防护屏风 |
[38:30] | Fire the weapon. | 武器开火 |
[38:42] | We have a stable wormhole, 3.4 seconds, it worked. | 我们建立了虫洞 3.4 秒 有效了 |
[38:45] | Open the blast doors. Bring them in. | 打开防护门 ��他们进去 |
[39:07] | Hey Mitchell… | 嗨Mitchell |
[39:09] | when the time comes, | 到时候别忘了 |
[39:11] | cut the green one. | 弄那个绿色的 |
[39:25] | What the hell did that mean? | 那是指什么鬼玩意? |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:30] | But I’ve the feeling that someday you’re going to find out. | 但我有感觉 有一天你会明白的 |
[39:51] | Have all the other teams left, Sir? | 所有其他队已经走了 长官? |
[39:52] | You’re the last ones to go. | 你们是最后一队 |
[39:54] | It was nice working with you again Sam. | 再一次和你合作真好 Sam |
[39:58] | Your presence has been sorely missed on our team. | 我们会很想念你的 |
[40:01] | Just out of curiosity, where did I go? | 出于奇心 我去哪里了? |
[40:06] | Maternity leave. | 产假 |
[40:14] | We have something for you. | 我们有样东西给你 |
[40:17] | The cure to the Prior’s plague. | 治疗瘟疫的解药 |
[40:21] | Thank you General. | 谢谢你 将军 |
[40:29] | It’s good to see you again. | 再一次见你真好 |
[40:30] | You too. | 我也是 |
[40:40] | May it not be the last time. | 但愿这不是最后一次 |
[40:47] | Well, we’d love to stay… | 哇呜 我们都很乐意留下 |
[40:49] | but we have a planet to save. | 但我们有个行星要救 |
[40:55] | Bye. | 再见 -=结束=- |