时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Democracy | 民主制度 |
[00:06] | is the future of our great nation. | 才是国家的未来 是发展的方向 |
[00:09] | We must proceed with the dissolution of this Council, which we have seen | 因此应首先取消议会 我们大家可以看到 |
[00:13] | can be influenced and corrupted. | 议会可以外界因素影响而变的腐败 |
[00:15] | I hereby formally propose we hold a public referendum of the subject, | 因此我提议 我们应举行一个公正的公民投票 |
[00:19] | so that all Jaffa can participate | 让所有的Jaffa都能参加 |
[00:22] | in the decision before us. | 都有决策权利 |
[00:24] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[00:26] | Brother Maz’rai. | Maz’rai兄弟 |
[00:28] | Your wisdom is always greatly appreciated by the Council. | 在会议上你的智慧是让人钦佩的 演讲是激动人心的 |
[00:31] | Now I call sister Ka’lel as the last speaker | 现在 请Kal’el姐妹发言 |
[00:37] | before rebuttal will be heard. | 大家都可以提出异议的想法 |
[00:41] | Brother Bra’tac, I’m afraid I must begin rebuttal against dissolution of the Council | Bra’tac兄弟 我反对 关于解散议会提议 |
[00:46] | – Our people are not yet ready for this burden Bra’tac. – You underestimate them, Sister. | -我们的民族目前还没发展到有能力承担这样的重担 Bra’tac -你低估他们了 姐妹 |
[00:51] | My position on this Council was secured by the might of the Haktyl, | 在这会议上我的位置 是被Haktyl的力量保护着的 |
[00:55] | but it is well known that many regions do not yet recognize any rights for females, let alone the right to vote on their destiny. | 大家都知道 在很多区域还没有认识到女性的社会权利 她们还没有意识到自己有投票的权力 |
[01:03] | I agree, | 我同意这一点 |
[01:05] | – there must be change. – Such change must occur prior to a general vote | 但会改变的 目前是要在选举之前就改变 |
[01:09] | so that its results can be viewed as fair and representative. | 投票的结果可以预料是不公正的 |
[01:22] | Kal’el… | |
[01:24] | Kal’el! | |
[01:26] | Did she not just speak of her support for our proposal just this morning? | 在今天早晨时候她不是说支持我们的提议吗? |
[01:29] | Privately, yes. I would not have called on her otherwise. | 是私下说的 我真后悔让她在会议上发言 |
[01:32] | Then why would she betray us in session? | 可她为什么会背叛我们? |
[01:34] | Someone has influenced her. | 有人影响了她 |
[01:37] | Still, I have always believed Kal’el to be honorable. | 以前我总是相信 Kal’el是值得尊敬的 |
[01:40] | Is there no end to this duplicity we must face? | 事情还没结束 我们要先面对解决这个问题? |
[01:44] | Sometimes I fear I have gotten too old for this, Brother. | 我都有点担心自己是不是老了 适应事情的能力差了 兄弟 |
[01:47] | Indeed, | 我也是 |
[01:48] | and yet this is what results when we leave such decisions to the rash of youth. | 我都还没及时反应过来 这些年轻人已经把事情弄成这样 |
[01:55] | I will speak with her. | 我想应再找她一次 |
[02:01] | Kal’el… | |
[02:02] | please forgive the intrusion. | 请原谅我直接进来 |
[02:04] | Not at all. | 没事 |
[02:06] | I’m glad you are here. | 很高兴你来这里 |
[02:07] | We must speak. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:09] | May I ask why you did not support our proposal? | 我想问下为什么今天你会背叛我们的提议? |
[02:12] | – Now is not the time. – We have no choice, Kal’el. | -现在不是时候 -我们没有其他选择 Kal’el |
[02:18] | I’m afraid, as far as you are concerned, | 我恐怕 对你来说 |
[02:21] | that is true. | 事实就是!! “Stronghold「要塞」” |
[02:27] | Season 9 – Episode 14 Stronghold | |
[03:32] | Hi. I’m Lieutenant colonel Mitchell. I’m here to see Bryce Ferguson. | 嗨!你好 我来看Bryce Ferguson中校 |
[03:35] | – Colonel Mitchell? – Yes, Ma’am. | -是Mitchell中校吗? -是的 女士 |
[03:36] | – Hello. I’m Dr. Kelly. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 我是Kelly医生 -很高兴认识你 |
[03:39] | I’ve had a chance to see your friend. | 上面批准 你可以看你的朋友了 |
[03:41] | Great. Dr. Lam says you’re the best. | 太好了 别人都说您的医术很棒 |
[03:44] | Well, that’s very nice of her to say. I’m not aware of any official ranking system. | 听起来很舒服 但我却不太了解官方的事情 |
[03:48] | Well, I’m sure you’ll be a little better than Fergie’s H.M.O. back in Iowa. | 好吧 我想以后会好的 官方会对您很重视的 |
[03:51] | Well, I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[03:52] | I’ve ordered some tests. They should give us a better idea of what we’re looking at. | 我已经做了些检查 他们应该给我更多的建议 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | Yeah 我明白 |
[03:56] | He’s had that shrapnel for a while. They just found the aneurysm a few weeks ago. | 他被子弹碎片打中头部 这个星期前发现了脑内肿瘤 |
[04:00] | He probably had it the whole time and didn’t know it. | 或许已经很长时间了 但却没人知道 |
[04:02] | He said his doctors back home have thrown in the towel on this one. | 他说他的医生都努力了 但还没什么好办法 |
[04:04] | Well, I won’t lie to you. It’s in a tricky spot, | 好吧 我不能对你说谎话 |
[04:07] | but as you know, we have access to certain technology not available to everyone else just yet. | 但你知道我们尽力了 我们现在的医疗技术 还不能救活每个人 |
[04:11] | Yes, Ma’am. Thanks. | 了解 女士 谢谢 |
[04:13] | – I was told he’s not privy to classified material. – No. | -为什么上面说他的身份是机密 不能泄露? -是的 |
[04:16] | So, you got him in here, but you couldn’t get him clearance? | 因此你让我们治疗他 却不能告诉我们事情的情况? |
[04:19] | That is a whole other ball of wax. | 事实是这样的 |
[04:22] | The irony is, he probably would’ve had my spot in the 302 program if he hadn’t been injured. | 讽刺地说 如果他没受伤的话 我就抢了他302个项目的工作 |
[04:26] | He’s a better pilot than I ever was, | 他是个超级出色的飞行员 |
[04:28] | better than most, actually. | 大部分比我好 真的 |
[04:29] | This must be important to you. I imagine you had to pull some pretty big strings to make this happen. | 这么重要的工作?我想你动用了很多关系得到的吧 |
[04:33] | Ferguson got that chunk of metal in his head saving my sorry ass four years ago. | 在四年前Ferguson为了救我而受伤 以至头中有很大一块金属片 |
[04:38] | I’ll do what I can. | 看来我需要做点什么 |
[04:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | And so, upon further reflection, | 经过我的考虑 |
[04:47] | I have come to agree with Kal’el… | 我决定支持Kal’el说的观点 |
[04:50] | more debate over the proposed state of government is required. | 是目前政府面临的重要问题 |
[04:55] | We must take our time in such grave matters. | 我们要重视每件事情的公正 |
[04:59] | For now, we must maintain the present high Council and not bow to the pressure of brothers Bra’tac and Teal’c. | 所以现在还应该保持我们现在的议会制度 我们不能只听从Bra’tac和Teal’c兄弟的单方面建议 |
[05:14] | Maz’rai. | |
[05:19] | I am entitled to be swayed by reason, Bra’tac. | 我改变观点是有理由的Bra’tac |
[05:22] | You are the one who tabled this proposal for a referendum. | 是你提议全民选举和取消议会的 |
[05:25] | You have always believed democracy was essential for the future of our nation. | 是你相信民主的方式才是我们国家的光明 |
[05:29] | Indeed, that is still the case. | 没错 我是这么认为的 |
[05:31] | – I have merely been convinced that we should not act in such haste. – Brother… | -我只是认为我们不应该这么匆忙地改变 -兄弟…… |
[05:34] | it was you who feared that Gerak’s followers were gathering strength, | 你曾经担心Gerak会巩固自己的势力 |
[05:38] | that there was a danger that if we did not dissolve this Council, they could still vote | 如果我们不及时解散议会这是有危险性的 |
[05:42] | to support the unilateral submission to the religion of the Ori. | 他们可能会单方面对Ori投票的 |
[05:45] | All our dreams for a free Jaffa nation would be lost forever. | 我们梦想成为一个自由的Jaffa国家也会永远地消失了 |
[05:49] | All I am saying is that I believe there is yet more time for healthy debate. | 我仍然相信我们有充足的时间做这个建议的争论 |
[05:55] | We cannot let this proposal die. | 我们不能就让这个提议流产 |
[05:59] | There are still Council members who remain uncommitted. | 仍然有议会成员保留发言权 |
[06:02] | Brother U’kin was not in session today. | U’kin兄弟没参加今天的会议 |
[06:04] | I will visit him later this evening after I confer with our allies on Chulak. | 我晚上去拜访他 然后去和Chulak盟友商量一下 |
[06:08] | And I will see what I can learn here. | 我就留这里 看看有什么发现 |
[06:10] | If Maz’rai’s vote was influenced, | 如果Maz’rai的选票被影响 |
[06:12] | I shall expose it. | 我会先干掉他 |
[06:28] | Ferguson! | |
[06:30] | It’s about time. | 来的是时候 |
[06:32] | Son of a bitch drags me out here to get poked and prodded and turned upside down, | 你这狗崽子把我自己扔这里享受打针 |
[06:36] | and he can’t spare a minute from his big important job to visit his dying friend. | 反而你却不能抽出点时间来看看你这快要死的朋友? |
[06:39] | Ah, it’s good to see your bad attitude hasn’t changed much. | 啊 听你这么说真好 看来你的破脾气依旧没变多少 |
[06:42] | What do you expect? I’m dying, for God sakes. | 你还怎么样!我快去跟上帝喝酒了 |
[06:45] | – Don’t have to get up, you idiot. – Oh, Cam, I’m not gonna break. | -不用起来了白痴 -我随便说说而已 |
[06:51] | – You look like you’re feeling good. – Yeah, I’m doing pretty good | -你看起来感觉还不错 -是的 自我感觉还可以 |
[06:54] | for a guy with a ticking time bomb in his head. | 对于一个脑袋还没炸开花的家伙来说 |
[06:56] | Well, why don’t we see what the doctors have to say about that? | 好了 我们还是听医生的看法吧 |
[06:59] | Oh, I’m just doing what the flyer says. | 看起来没什么大不了 |
[07:02] | It was in the waiting room of the shrink’s office they sent me to a couple weeks back. | 它是在你送我来这里的几个星期前得到的 |
[07:05] | So you’re gonna bite the big one. Now what? | 我看来是中奖了 现在还能怎么样? |
[07:08] | First thing on the list is accept it. Learn to talk openly about it. So, | 首先要做的就是先接受它 然后大胆地谈论这个 |
[07:11] | that’s what I’m doing. | 这就是我要做的 |
[07:14] | Did I mention I’m gonna die? | 我想说 我死不了吗? |
[07:18] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[07:19] | I think you did. | 我这么认为 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 很好 |
[07:24] | So, how about you? How’s the big important top-secret job? | 那么说说你吧 你的超级机密工作干了些什么? |
[07:27] | Still top secret. | 还是最高超级机密 |
[07:28] | Oh, come on, man, you can tell me. I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 得了 是男人就告诉我 我不会和任何人说的 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna die, you know. | 你知道我就要死了 |
[07:37] | – No flowers? – No. | -没有鲜花 -没 |
[07:39] | No, hell I thought about it, but… | 该死 我想过带花 但…… |
[07:42] | I decided on this instead. | 我带来了这个 |
[07:45] | Oh, yes, me likey a lotty. | 哦太好了 我喜欢这个 |
[07:51] | Colonel, Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士 中校 |
[07:52] | Bra’tac has information concerning a situation on Dakara. | Bra’tac带来了消息 是关于Dakara的情报 |
[07:56] | It is Teal’c. | 是Teal’c |
[07:58] | He left last night to consult with one of our allies. | 昨晚他离开去一个盟友那里 |
[08:01] | He was due back this morning but did not return. | 他本该早晨回来 但是没有 |
[08:04] | You sure he’s not just late? | 你确信他不是回来晚了? |
[08:05] | He missed an important Council session. | 他错过一个重要的会议 |
[08:09] | There have been unusual goings on as of late. | 一般是不会发生这样情况的 |
[08:12] | I am here because I no longer know who I can trust on Dakara | 我在这里是因为在Dakara我不知道谁还值得信任 |
[08:16] | and I am certain something is gravely wrong. | 而且我确信有严重的事情发生了 |
[09:09] | I will divulge nothing. | 我不会说任何事的 |
[09:11] | That is not my intention. | 那不是我想要的 |
[09:14] | My purpose… | 让我…… |
[09:16] | is to teach you. | 教教你需要的 |
[09:26] | Obviously this motion to dissolve the Council in favor of elected officials has spawned strong opposition. | 显然关于解散议会 各个议员引起了强烈地反对 |
[09:32] | Many who have reaped benefits under the current regime would lose their status upon passage of the vote. | 大多数已经尝到了当领导的好处 所以他们不会制造失去地位的机会 |
[09:37] | Anybody in particular you think would resort to kidnapping and blackmail to influence the situation? | 那你现在想想有没有人通过绑架勒索的手段来影响议会呢 |
[09:42] | I used to believe in the honor of many who have disappointed me of late. | 我过去一直认为大家都值得尊重 但现在已经失望了 |
[09:47] | Well, we should probably start at Teal’c’s last known whereabouts. | 好吧 或许我们应该从Teal’c的最后行动查查 |
[09:50] | Let me know if you need additional personnel. | 如果需要支援就告诉我 |
[09:52] | Colonel Mitchell is taking some personal time. | Mitchell中校正在处理个人的事情 |
[09:55] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[09:56] | Come on, come on… | 来吧!来吧! |
[09:59] | No, you don’t want none of me. | 哦!你不想让我赢了你吧 |
[10:01] | No, you don’t. | 你不来? |
[10:03] | Oh, oh, now, don’t look now. You’d better back down. | 哦哈哈!看你现在傻傻的 快被我弄死了 |
[10:08] | Die! Yeah, that’s what I’m talking… | 死了!耶!看我说的没错 |
[10:15] | What the hell was that? | 是怎么了? |
[10:16] | Are you even trying? | 你总得玩尽兴点吧 |
[10:18] | You know what? I’m just… I’m kind of tired. But this, this, this was great, really. | 你知道 我只是有点累 但是这个 真是好极了 |
[10:22] | – This was just like old times. – Tell you what. | -这真的让我想起我们以前 -告诉你 |
[10:24] | I’ll play left-handed, | 我用左手捂住 |
[10:26] | – with one eye. – Yeah, I’m done. | -一只眼睛和你玩哦 -我已经服了 |
[10:30] | Alright, | 好! |
[10:31] | fine. | 作为惩罚 |
[10:32] | I reserve the right for a rematch. | 我们再好好来一次 |
[10:34] | Fair enough. | 好了 |
[10:37] | Look, I… I appreciate you taking some time, but… | 其实 我很感激你来看我 但是…… |
[10:41] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么? |
[10:43] | I’m just saying, you did your duty. You can go now. | 我是说你做的够好了 现在你可以回去了 |
[10:46] | I’ve got nowhere else to be. | 我没别的地方去了 |
[10:49] | Really. | 真的 |
[10:51] | Seriously, Cam, it’s fine. You don’t have to stick around. | 说真的 Cam 你已经很好了 不必粘在我这里 |
[10:54] | Yes… | 是的 |
[10:58] | I do. | 我就要粘你 |
[11:03] | I wish I could be of more help, Bra’tac, but Teal’c left last night, barely an hour after arriving. | 我希望能帮上你Bra’tac 但是Teal’c 昨晚在这里不到一小时就走了 |
[11:08] | Did he say where he was going? | 他说他要去哪里? |
[11:10] | He said he was needed back on Dakara. | 他说他要回Dakara |
[11:12] | – Was anybody with him? – He traveled alone. | -有人和他在一起吗? -他一个人 |
[11:14] | Please let me know as soon as you have learned what has happened. | 你们有任何发现的话一定让我知道 |
[11:22] | What is the matter, Brother? | 这是怎么了?兄弟 |
[11:24] | You call yourself a friend, | 你称自己是兄弟 |
[11:26] | yet you speak lies to my face! | 然而你却对我当面说谎 |
[11:29] | Whoa, Bra’tac… | 哇 Bra’tac |
[11:30] | He is deceiving us. | 他在欺骗我们 |
[11:32] | Where is Teal’c? | Teal’c在哪里? |
[11:34] | Bra’tac, what has come over you? I have told you what I know. | Bra’tac你在干什么?我已经告诉你我知道的 |
[11:36] | I will not ask again. | 我不想再问一次了 |
[11:42] | He was taken from here. I do not know where. | 他被带走了 我不知道在哪里 |
[11:45] | Please! | 啊!求你! |
[11:55] | What was that all about? | 大概怎么回事? |
[11:56] | I believe he speaks the truth. | 我相信他说了真话 |
[11:58] | He does not know where Teal’c is. | 他不知道Teal’c在哪里 |
[12:00] | But he admitted he helped arrange for Teal’c’s kidnapping. | 但他承认了他帮助安排了绑架Teal’c |
[12:02] | And he shall be dealt with accordingly. | 所以他将受到惩罚 |
[12:04] | Unfortunately for us, this situation is much worse than I imagined. | 不幸的是 这件事比我想的还糟糕 |
[12:08] | How? | 如何? |
[12:09] | U’kin has always been one of the strongest supporters of our cause, | U’kin 一直是我们的支持者 支持我们 |
[12:13] | a Jaffa whose honor I never would have doubted. | 关于Jaffa的信念我从来没怀疑过 |
[12:16] | There is but one possible explanation for his actions. | 可现在只有一个解释关于他的行为 |
[12:20] | I saw it | 我在他的眼睛中看见了 |
[12:21] | in his eyes. | |
[12:24] | He’s been brainwashed. | 他被洗脑了 |
[12:26] | You know, | 你知道 |
[12:28] | I never did buy that you went down in a test flight. | 我不再确信你在那次飞行中坠落 |
[12:33] | Why? That’s what happened. | 我做过些什么 |
[12:35] | Okay, so you, you were testing a plane in a dogfight over Antarctica? | 哦 是这样吗 不记得在南极上空的混战中? |
[12:41] | Dogfight? | 混战? |
[12:42] | I did some checking, I still have friends in intelligence. | 我做了些调查 我还是有些有能耐的朋友 |
[12:45] | Right, you think you’re | 你想你都知道什么了 |
[12:46] | getting your hands on classified information. | 机密情报 哼!? |
[12:48] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[12:50] | I pieced some things together. | 我仔细联想了一些 |
[12:52] | Come on, we were both up for that big important classified position. | 关于那件事情 我们都经历了那次机密事件 |
[12:55] | I just want to know what I missed out on that almost got you killed. | 我只想知道我错过了什么也几乎要了你的命 |
[12:59] | I wish I could tell you. | 我希望我可以告诉你 |
[13:01] | I really do. | 我真心话 |
[13:02] | No, you don’t. | 不 别来了 |
[13:04] | No, you probably feel guilty as hell that you’re doing what you’re doing while I’m waiting to die. | 不 你或许有内疚 当时你在做些什么的时候 我正面临死亡 |
[13:07] | Read the flyer, man. It’s called survivor’s guilt. | 看吧 男人 这叫做幸运者的悲鸣 |
[13:10] | Now, it also says that you need to be honest with yourself and those around you. | 那现在我说你需要诚实的对你自己 还有你周围的一切 |
[13:30] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[13:31] | It does not seem to be working. | 看来不成 |
[13:34] | As I feared. | 我担心的是 |
[13:36] | His will is strong. | 他的意志太强壮了 |
[13:37] | I will break him… | 我会让他明白的 |
[13:39] | whatever it takes. | 无论使用任何手段 |
[13:41] | No, no. | 不 不了 |
[13:42] | I’ll deal with this. | 我亲自处理 |
[13:48] | Hello, Teal’c. | 好啊 Teal’c |
[13:52] | You! | 你 |
[13:55] | Seems it’s time we had a little chat. | 看来我们有时间小谈一会了 |
[14:01] | I’ve recalled colonel Carter and SG-3 from Chulak. | 我已经叫上Carter中校和自Chulak回来的SG-3 |
[14:04] | Do we have any idea how widespread this brainwashing might be? | 我们有什么对策吗 洗脑事件会有什么影响? |
[14:07] | It is impossible to tell, | 现在还不知道很多 |
[14:09] | but it explains how many alliances have shifted so dramatically over the course of the last three weeks. | 但却解释了很多发生在过去三星期里同盟都在戏剧性的变化 |
[14:14] | For all we know, half the high Council may have been compromised. | 就我们所知 有一半的议员被妥协洗脑 |
[14:16] | You believe Goa’uld technology is behind this? | 你认为这个是Goa’uld技术在搞鬼? |
[14:19] | Teal’c once fell prey to it at the hands of Apophis. | Teal’c曾经被洗脑而效命Apophis |
[14:21] | But he was able to break its hold by enduring the rite of M’al Sharran. | 但他很聪明 他有坚强的意志成功摆脱了 |
[14:25] | Anyone, including a Jaffa, could have their hands on that technology now. | 任何人 包括Jaffa 都有可能拥有这样的技术 |
[14:28] | Still, the fact that Teal’c overcame such manipulation in the past | 然而 Teal’c曾经战胜过多次洗脑 |
[14:31] | should make him more able to resist its effects again. | 他应该比以前更强大 应该能抵御这次危机 |
[14:33] | Which may actually put his life at greater risk. | 但也可能面临更大的生命危险 |
[14:37] | Bra’tac, you said a close friend of yours, Maz’rai, had a | Bra’tac你说过一位很好的朋友Maz’rai |
[14:40] | similar change of opinion, virtually overnight. | 在前一晚也有类似的情况 |
[14:42] | Yes, it is likely he too is brainwashed. | 是的 这很有可能是被洗脑的关系 |
[14:45] | Right. I guess what I’m getting at is… | 没错 我猜这是有可能的 |
[14:47] | is it possible you could get him to defeat the brainwashing the same way Teal’c did? | 就像Teal’c所做的战胜洗脑? |
[14:52] | And if so, at the very least, | 就算如此 机会也不是没有的 |
[14:55] | he might be able to give us an idea as to who is behind this. | 我们可以利用这一点可以找出幕后的主谋 |
[14:59] | I admit we’ve certainly had our differences in the past, | 我承认我们过去有些不小的摩擦 |
[15:03] | but you need to hear what I have to say. | 但你也应听完我的解释 |
[15:05] | I will not hear the words of a false god. | 我不会听一个假神的解释 |
[15:09] | Ah, yes, the whole god issue. | 啊 是的!神的问题 |
[15:13] | Maybe we did take it a little too far, but… | 也许我们做的不太对 但…… |
[15:16] | Can you blame us? | 你能完全责备我们吗? |
[15:17] | We gave you | 我们给予了你 |
[15:18] | strength, | 力量 |
[15:19] | vitality, | 活力 |
[15:21] | long life. | 长久的生命 |
[15:22] | I know you don’t quite see it that way, but no matter. | 没关系 我知道你并不在乎这些 |
[15:25] | It’s all in the past now. | 但这些事都已经过去了 |
[15:34] | Come now, Teal’c. | 现在Teal’c |
[15:36] | We’re smart enough to know we’re not actually gods. | 我们都是聪明人 我们实际上不是神 |
[15:39] | Well, some of us are anyway. There are always those who will begin to believe their own propaganda. | 好吧 我们当中有些人是无论如何也是相信那些宣传 |
[15:46] | I suppose all you need is enough people to worship you and then, | 我推想只要有些人足够的崇拜你 |
[15:49] | what’s the difference? You’re pretty much a god by definition, are you not? | 然后不管是什么 你不就是和神一样吗 你不这么认为吗? |
[15:53] | So is the case with the Ori. | Ori也是一样 |
[15:56] | Granted, they do seem to have some very interesting powers to back up their claims. | 而且正如此 他们确实有些很耀眼的技术然后配合他们的宣传 |
[16:00] | I’ve seen what happens to those who resist. | 我见到了那些抵抗者 |
[16:02] | They are a formidable enemy. | 他们是一个强大的敌人 |
[16:05] | How does this concern you and I? | 这和你我之间什么关系? |
[16:07] | We worked together to defeat the Replicators. | 我们一起合作过 击败了复制金属虫子 |
[16:10] | This is working together? | 这还是合作吗 |
[16:12] | Taking me against my will, | 不顾及我们的想法 |
[16:14] | brainwashing the Council to do your bidding… | 把议会的人洗脑 |
[16:16] | The Jaffa number in the millions, spread across the vastness of the galaxy. | 数百万的Jaffa生活在银河系巨大的空间里 |
[16:20] | Your backgrounds are diverse and rich in a history of warfare with each other. | 你的兄弟姐妹们各种不同样子的种族都联盟一起 |
[16:25] | Because of the Goa’uld! | 这因为Goa’uld |
[16:26] | As a united nation, you are young and inexperienced, | 作为一个联合国成员你还年轻还缺乏经验 |
[16:29] | too weak to face an adversary as powerful as the Ori. | 面对像Ori这样的有力的对手你们还很嫩 |
[16:32] | Gerak proved that. | Gerak就证明了这点 |
[16:33] | What you need right now is a strong leader, one with the | 你们现在需要一位强壮的领袖 |
[16:36] | mind and experience to wage war on such a foe. | 用他的思想和经验去赢得这次战争 |
[16:40] | You? | 你? |
[16:43] | I’m not asking you to worship me. | 我并不想让你崇拜我 |
[16:45] | I do not plan to undermine your freedom. | 我也没打算破坏你们的自由 |
[16:48] | I care nothing | 我对你们的传统和权利或者你们想要的正常生活并不关心 |
[16:49] | for your rights and traditions or what you wish to do with your daily lives. | |
[16:53] | What I do not want to see happen is the utter subjugation | 我不想看到的是整个美丽的银河系 |
[16:56] | of this entire galaxy at the hands of the Ori. That… | 落入Ori的手中 |
[16:59] | would be an utter shame for all of us. | 这对于我们而言是莫大的耻辱 |
[17:02] | Don’t make this personal, Teal’c. | 不要感情用事Teal’c |
[17:04] | Your people are in need, and I can help them. | 你的民族正在需要 而我能帮助他们 |
[17:07] | I can help all of us defend ourselves against the Ori. | 我们帮助你们保护自己击败Ori |
[17:14] | That is an absurd accusation. | 真是荒唐 |
[17:17] | You know me, Bra’tac. | 你认识我Bra’tac |
[17:18] | I choose my opinions carefully. | 我对自己的意见是很谨慎的 |
[17:20] | That’s true. | 是这样吗 |
[17:21] | No, really, it is. | 不是真的 这里 |
[17:23] | We checked these out of the hall of records before coming here. | 我们来之前检查了会议记录 |
[17:26] | Six months ago, you co-authored policy measures designed to prevent voting abuses by Gerak’s coalition. | 在六个月以前你们共谋政策措施设计避免投票的漏洞去阻止Gerak联盟的诞生 |
[17:32] | Four months ago, you voted in favor of increasing the size of Council to give unrepresented Jaffa a voice, | 在四个月以前你投票支持增加会议的大小 给更多的Jaffa制造发言权 |
[17:38] | and just three weeks ago, you introduced a motion to set limits on the Council’s legislative power. | 而且在三个星期前 你创造了一个运动来限制议会拥有最高决策权利 |
[17:42] | Are we seeing a pattern here? | 看看这是你的杰作吗? |
[17:45] | You believe in democracy, Maz’rai. | 你相信民主制度 Maz’rai |
[17:47] | How else do you explain your actions? | 你怎么解释你的这些行为? |
[17:49] | I do not deny my beliefs. | 我不否认我的信念 |
[17:51] | My thinking on the proper timing and strategy for implementation is what’s changed. | 我只是考虑时间上的问题 而且在提议落实前要被大家都认可 |
[17:56] | Two evenings ago… | 在前天晚上以前 |
[17:57] | do you remember clearly what you did? | 你还记得地你吃过什么吗? |
[17:59] | Bra’tac, I do not remember what I ate yesterday. | Bra’tac 我不记得我昨天吃了什么!! |
[18:02] | That is sad, I admit, but proof of nothing other than old age. | 很郁闷 我承认 但只能证明我的确老了 |
[18:06] | Age has taken away everything but our wisdom, old friend. | 年纪大了就没智慧吗?老朋友 |
[18:10] | Those were your words to me | 这是你对我说过的话 |
[18:12] | just before you tabled a referendum for democracy. | 是你为了民主自由提倡推出全民投票制度的 |
[18:15] | Tell me one thing that happened the night before last. Then I will let this rest. | 告诉我最后那个夜晚发生了什么 我不会再问别的了 |
[18:35] | Please, leave me. | 让我走吧 |
[18:39] | I am weary. | 我有点累了 |
[18:55] | Bra’tac… | |
[18:58] | We have reached him. | 我们已经影响他了 |
[18:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:01] | Facing the rite of M’al Sharran | 面对M’al Sharran的仪式 |
[19:03] | is something one must do with clear mind | 其中一样必须做的是要有清醒的头脑 |
[19:06] | and conviction. | 和坚定的信念 |
[19:08] | We must give him time. | 给他点时间让他做出正确的判断 |
[19:16] | Dr. Peterson to room 5-B. | |
[19:19] | – Dr. Peterson to room… – Do you know what I think you’re doing? | 你知道我在感觉你在干什么? |
[19:22] | Sleeping. | 睡眠 |
[19:25] | I think you’re fighting aliens. | 我认为你正和外星人战斗 |
[19:30] | I think that chunk of metal you’ve got in your cranium has caused a lot of damage. | 我认为你脑袋里的金属片让你脑子坏掉了 |
[19:34] | I know you weren’t test-flying a plane down in Antarctica. | 我知道你那次任务差点令你坠落南极洲 |
[19:38] | You were fighting an alien armada | 你在和外星舰队拼命 |
[19:41] | in human-built alien hybrid fighters, and we’ve got, like, | 用人类制造的外星科技飞机 而我知道你们的激战中 |
[19:45] | a whole fleet of them, and at least a couple of interstellar battleships. | 至少有两队人马全是星际飞船 |
[19:50] | Whatever you say, man. | 无论你说什么 哥们 |
[19:51] | The info’s out there. | 事情就是这样 |
[19:53] | The military, they couldn’t build all that stuff themselves. They’d have to contract it out. | 舰队 他们没法掩饰自己 掩饰不了真相 |
[19:59] | I did some consulting for an aeronautics firm called Zephyr when I first went on disability. | 早在我第一次受伤时 我就从一个航空动力公司了解过 |
[20:03] | Come on man, | 得了 哥们我有经验 |
[20:05] | I’m seasoned enough to see through all the | 看穿事情的伪装是小意思 |
[20:08] | bogus cover stories they’ve been blowing around the last couple of years. | 在两年前他们都是在瞎吹放假消息 |
[20:11] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[20:13] | what really happened to that building in Seattle a couple months back? | 就几个月前在西雅图的大楼突然就没了 |
[20:17] | And that strange new influenza outbreak that swept the globe? | 还有那奇怪的流行感冒席卷了整个地球? |
[20:22] | Didn’t that start in a hospital near here? | 不就是这附近的医院放出去的消息吗? |
[20:24] | – Look, Ferguson… – No, I know, I know, you can’t tell me. | -听着 Ferguson -我知道 知道 你不能告诉我 |
[20:29] | It doesn’t really matter. The point is, | 但不是关键 重点是 |
[20:31] | I know that whatever you’re into, it’s big. | 我知道无论你怎么说 你现在正干大事 |
[20:33] | I mean, it’s bigger than we ever dreamed of, even back when we were cadets, and we swore that | 我的意思是 大到超过我的想象 我们还是学生的时候 我们就发过誓 |
[20:37] | blood oath that we’d make it into the space program or die trying. | 一定要加入太空计划或死亡试验 |
[20:41] | Look, I’m not some crazy conspiracy nut, Cam. | 我不是精神有问题 Cam |
[20:46] | I know. | 我知道 你已经知道 |
[20:49] | You’ve got things to do besides sitting here waiting for me to die. | 我现在唯一能做的就是等死 |
[20:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[21:07] | I find it helps if you hit it. | 或许你拍一下会有用点 |
[21:10] | Oh, that’s alright. I probably shouldn’t have any more caffeine. | 我想没关系的不用了 或许我不应该喝过多的咖啡因 |
[21:14] | I got the results back from the cat scan. | 我得到了你朋友的诊断结果 |
[21:18] | And? | 怎么样? |
[21:19] | Well, it pretty much confirmed Mr. Ferguson’s own doctor’s findings. | 好吧 根据我个人的看法以及所有医生的调查结果 |
[21:22] | The shrapnel originally lodged itself against an intracranial artery, | 进入他脑袋的碎片影响了脑内部的动脉 |
[21:26] | and over the course of the next few years formed the aneurysm. | 而经过了这么多年变化已经形成了动脉瘤 |
[21:29] | Given its size and relative position, | 根据它的大小的位置 |
[21:32] | we risk doing more damage if we attack it surgically. | 我们做手术的危险性太高 |
[21:34] | Even an intravascular approach would likely cause a major rupture. | 即使是勉强进行手术也会引起脑部动脉的破裂 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 哦 |
[21:40] | So, what’s the plan? | 我们应该怎么做? |
[21:42] | Well, I know you were hoping for better news, Colonel. I’m sorry. | |
[21:45] | I’m afraid there are no options. | 我恐怕没有选择余地了 |
[21:49] | It’s only a matter of time. | 现在只是时间的问题了 |
[22:03] | Sorry, Doc, you were wrong. | 对不起 医生 你是错误的 |
[22:06] | Hitting it doesn’t help. | 拍它也没用 |
[22:09] | I’ll pay for that! | 我会赔个给你 |
[22:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:24] | Now please leave us. | 请离开我们一会 |
[22:34] | You think he did this to himself? | 你想会是他自己干的? |
[22:38] | He removed his own symbiote. | 他移除了共生体 |
[22:41] | The rite of M’al Sharran. | 选择了信仰M’al Sharran |
[22:43] | I don’t understand. Why would he do this on his own? | 我不明白 他为什么要这样对自己? |
[22:45] | I mean, he had to know how dangerous it would be. | 我的意思是 移出共生体是危险的 |
[22:48] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[22:49] | It requires that you bring yourself to the edge of death | 他让自己面对死亡的边缘 |
[22:52] | in order to find your own true spirit. | 就是为了找到自己的灵魂 |
[22:55] | Should you fail… | 万一失败宁愿死去 |
[22:57] | He was ashamed that he’d been brainwashed. | 他惭愧自己被洗脑 |
[22:59] | If he failed to overcome it, he didn’t want anyone here to save him. | 如果失败了 也不希望任何人救他 |
[23:05] | I pushed you to this, old friend. | 是我害了你啊 老朋友 |
[23:13] | Bra’tac… | |
[23:20] | Kal’el. | |
[23:25] | Bra’tac is tailing Kal’el. | Bra’tac在调查Kal’el |
[23:26] | He’s hopeful it will lead to Teal’c’s whereabouts. | 他希望借此调查Teal’c的行踪 |
[23:29] | Colonel Carter is putting together a rescue operation that we can implement the moment we get confirmation. | Carter中校正策划这次救援行动 一经确定马上就行动 |
[23:34] | I’ll be there. | 我会参加的 |
[23:35] | Under the circumstances, everyone will understand if you choose to stay back on this one. | 在这种情况下 你选择留下的话大家会很高兴的 |
[23:39] | I’m sorry, Sir, | 对不起 长官 |
[23:41] | we’re talking about Teal’c. | 我们要救的是Teal’c |
[23:43] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[23:44] | How’s your friend doing? | 你的朋友好吗? |
[23:47] | Not so good. | 不是很好 |
[23:49] | On that front, Sir, | 说到这里 长官 |
[23:52] | there’s something I need to ask you. | 我有个请求 |
[23:57] | So, have you given some thought to my proposal? | 如何?对我的提议有什么想法? |
[24:05] | To be honest, you’ve looked better, Teal’c. | 说真的 你看起来好多了Teal’c |
[24:08] | Don’t tell me your spirit is waning. | 不要告诉我你精神不好 |
[24:12] | I know you need tretonin to live. | 我知道你需要Tretonin |
[24:17] | Give in. Don’t threaten the future of your people because of personal pride. | 投降吧 别因为你个人自尊耽误了民族的未来 |
[24:22] | You are frightened. | 你害怕了 |
[24:24] | You seek to control the Jaffa | 你想控制Jaffa |
[24:27] | because you recognize | 因为你想得到 |
[24:29] | the power | 权力 |
[24:30] | of the Ori, | Ori的 |
[24:31] | and you are | 而你 |
[24:33] | helpless | 孤立无援 |
[24:34] | to do anything about it on your | 干不了任何事 |
[24:36] | own. | 你自己 |
[24:38] | I’ve tried to be nice. I’ve tried to present reason, convince you in a most merciful fashion, | 我试过让自己好过点 我试过和你说个道理 我想仁慈地对待你 但看来我的耐性还不够 |
[24:44] | but my patience wears thin. | 我确信我强过 |
[24:47] | Now, rest assured, I will prevail over you precious Council and control the Jaffa. | 现在 放心 我控制Jaffa与你那宝贝的议会 |
[24:51] | Ultimately, it is for their own good. | 最后 得益的是你们自己 |
[24:53] | If you keep resisting me, | 如果你继续抵抗我 |
[24:56] | I will have no choice but to let you die. | 我别无选择 只有让你死 |
[25:05] | Cameron… | |
[25:06] | Sam… | |
[25:13] | Bra’tac got us a Gate address. | Bra’tac给了我星门地址 |
[25:15] | Kal’el led him to a planet with a mothership parked on a pyramid. | Kal’el他们在一艘有金字塔母舰的星球上 |
[25:18] | He believes Teal’c’s being held there. | 他相信Teal’c就在里面 |
[25:20] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[25:21] | We’re briefing in an hour. | 我们一小时后集合 |
[25:22] | I’ll be there. | 我会来的 |
[25:25] | Do you need some help with this? | 你需要些帮忙吗? |
[25:27] | No, I’ve got it. | 不 不用了 |
[25:30] | Does this make me a hypocrite? | 我是不是虚伪了点 |
[25:33] | I told my dad. | 我告诉了我的爸爸 |
[25:34] | He was getting a Tok’ra symbiote. | 他得到了Tok’ra的共生体 |
[25:36] | Pete… | |
[25:38] | Got shot | |
[25:39] | by a Goa’uld with a laser blaster. That’s not really the point. | 被Goa’uld激光炮射中 那都没什么 |
[25:44] | I mean, about using that thing. | 但我现在想谈论 |
[25:46] | I know, after what happened to me, I was | 这么多事情发生在我身上后 |
[25:49] | opposed to anyone ever having | 我不想任何人 |
[25:51] | anything to do with that technology, and now I’m going out of my way to make use of it. | 使用这个技术 但我现在却控制不住我想使用它 |
[25:56] | Is showing your friend the truth gonna make him feel any better? | 你确定当你朋友知道事实 这会让他好一点吗? |
[25:59] | He wants to know I’m not going to be burdened with guilt | 他很想知道 我不想我内疚 |
[26:03] | over the fact that he died because of me. | 因为我他就要死了 |
[26:08] | The truth gonna to change that? | 告诉他会改变什么吗? |
[26:11] | Not for me. | 对我来说不会 |
[26:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:18] | So you’re finally getting the hell out of here? | 你要去参加该死的任务? |
[26:21] | – Actually, yes. – Good. | -实际上 是的 -好 |
[26:23] | I might not be here when you get back, though. | 你回来时我可能不在这里 |
[26:26] | Don’t you quit on me. | 我只是说我要离开 不要这么说 |
[26:28] | No, I just meant that I’m checking out… | 不 我的意思是退房 |
[26:30] | of the hospital. | 医院 |
[26:32] | I’m going home. There’s nothing more they can do for me here. | 我想回家 我在这里没有什么可以做的了 |
[26:35] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[26:37] | It’s a little something I picked up on another planet. | 是我在另一个星球拿来的小玩意 |
[26:39] | Yes, very good. That’s hilarious. | 非常好 挺有趣的 |
[26:42] | You know, you never really could tell a joke… | 你知道 你不可能这么短时间内说一个笑话……. |
[26:45] | We’ve made some modifications | 我们有些办法 |
[26:47] | since we got our hands on this, but basically, | 然后就到了我的手上 |
[26:49] | here’s how it works. | 我不久前才弄懂这个是怎么用的 |
[26:52] | Some of my memories from the last year have been downloaded into this device. | 我从去年起的记忆已经被下载进这个装置内 |
[26:56] | Attach these leads to your head, | 把这些粘在你的头上 |
[26:58] | and you get to experience some of the things I’ve gone through. | 你就可以经历我过去发生的事情 |
[27:02] | You’re serious? | 你确定? |
[27:04] | You want to know the truth. | 你想要知道事实 |
[27:07] | I’m gonna show it to you. | 它会展示给你 |
[27:14] | You can continue to resist me and die, | 你可以继续抵抗我死去 |
[27:17] | or you can take the tretonin and save yourself. | 或接受Tretonin挽救你自己 |
[27:21] | Join me, | 加入我 |
[27:22] | and you will save many more. | 你会解救跟多人 |
[27:29] | It’s up to you. | 这要看你了 |
[27:35] | Mayday, mayday. We are going in! Repeat, we are going in! | 求救信号 求救信号 我们正在进入!重复 我们正在进入 ! |
[27:38] | Colonel, you’re here to lead SG-1. | 中校 我要你重新组建SG-1 |
[27:40] | – Teal’c! – Daniel Jackson! | |
[27:41] | – Hey, we’ve got a little problem in here! – You done this before? | -嗨 我们这遇到麻烦了 -你做这以前? |
[27:44] | – Fight a knight in armor? No, can’t say that I have. – It appears to be a hologram. | -在对抗一个骑士盔甲?不 不能说我有 -它似乎是一个全息图象 |
[27:48] | A hologram? | 全息图象? |
[27:49] | And we do not want to get into a God-off. | 我们不想要去推翻神 |
[27:52] | These priors want to show us they’re gonna play hardball. | 这些首先表示他们要玩强硬手段 |
[27:56] | The mark 9 gave them almost… | 9号 |
[27:59] | What are you doing? Why did you stop? | 你做什么?为什么停止了? |
[28:01] | Teal’c is in trouble. | Teal’c有麻烦 |
[28:04] | There’s a rescue op about to leave. I have to go. | 有个援救行动 我必须去 |
[28:06] | Go save him, for God sakes. | 去救他 看在神的面子上 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I just don’t want you to give up, not when there are so many possibilities out there. | 是的 我就是不想要你放弃 事实会冲满各种可能性 |
[28:12] | Just get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[28:14] | Look, before I go, I have to say something. | 听着 我走之前 我必须说 |
[28:17] | You may not like it, | 你可以不喜欢 |
[28:18] | but I’m gonna have to live with it no matter what you say or do. | 但是不管你说或者做什么 我还是和它一起 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:24] | I’m doing what I’m doing, and you’re not | 我抢了你应该做的事情 |
[28:27] | because I acted rashly. | 因为我的轻率行动 |
[28:30] | I’m a hothead, | 我是个性急的人 |
[28:32] | and you’re suffering because of it. | 而因为我你受到伤害 |
[28:33] | No, you’re doing what you’re doing because of who you are. | 不 你以为你是谁 想干什么就干什么 |
[28:36] | Yeah, I’m impatient. I lose control. I’m not particularly fond of that side of myself. | 是的 我是不耐烦 我失控了 我也不喜欢我这点 |
[28:40] | I didn’t mean that. | 我没有那意思 |
[28:41] | When you see an opportunity, you take it. | 当你遇到机会的时候 你抓住它 |
[28:43] | With the kind of things that you and me were asked to do, that you’re doing now, | 这是你的职责 你现在正做的 |
[28:47] | I mean, you’ve got to be a little angry, | 我说 你必须凶一点 |
[28:48] | you’ve got to be out of control. | 你已失去控制 |
[28:50] | I mean, if you think too much, you’re just gonna freeze up. | 我的意思 如果你想太多那你脑袋就生锈了 |
[28:53] | My God, you… are going to other planets through a freaking wormhole! | 我的天 你能通过一个虫洞去其它星球! |
[28:57] | You have be a little nuts. | 你要打起精神 |
[29:00] | I just don’t want to screw up again. | 我恐怕精神不起来 |
[29:01] | Well, you’d better not. This… | 好吧 你别难过 |
[29:03] | Teal’c, he seems like a pretty decent guy, or… | Teal’c 他像个相当好的家伙 或…… |
[29:06] | alien, whatever he is. | 外星人 无论他是什么 |
[29:08] | – Jaffa. – Jaffa. | |
[29:12] | Just be yourself, Cam. Trust me, that’s pretty damn good. | 做你自己 傻瓜 相信我 你干得漂亮 |
[29:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | I would have done it for anyone. You know that. | 你知道 任何人都会这么做的 |
[29:26] | It’s part of the job. | 这是工作 |
[29:29] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 它是 |
[29:36] | Can I use this thing a little more? | 我能多用会这玩意吗? |
[29:41] | Play. | 开 |
[29:43] | Stop. | 关 |
[29:45] | Rewind? | 倒回? |
[29:50] | Way cool. | 非常酷 |
[30:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:07] | When you get to the part with the flight attendant? | 当你经历那段女性伙伴时候 |
[30:09] | Yeah? | 是的? |
[30:11] | Skip over that. That’s private. | 请跳过去 是私人秘密 |
[30:13] | I promise nothing. | 我什么也没答应 |
[30:21] | At which point, we should receive radio confirmation from Bra’tac that the Gate on P2M-903 is clear. | 在这里 如果收到Bra’tac传来的信号 表示我们在P2M-903星门附近 |
[30:26] | We can expect intense but limited resistance upon approaching the mothership. | 一接近金字塔母舰应该比较安全的 |
[30:30] | It will be visible roughly half a mile from the Gate. | 他们应该会看到我们母舰离星门有半英里 |
[30:33] | Bra’tac should be able to provide aerial cover. | Bra’tac 应该会提供空中掩护 |
[30:37] | Thank you for joining us, Colonel. | 谢谢你加入我们 中校 |
[30:39] | Sir. | 长官 |
[30:46] | We will secure the Gate, | 我们会保护星门 |
[30:48] | proceed to the pyramid, gain access to the mothership, | 接近金字塔 进入母舰 |
[30:50] | and locate and retrieve Teal’c. | 然后营救Teal’c |
[30:52] | Keep in mind all evidence suggests Teal’c’s been brainwashed. | 大家要知道Teal’c很可能已经被洗脑 |
[30:54] | There’s no guarantee he’s even gonna cooperate with this rescue. | 所以不能保证他会配合我们的行动 |
[30:58] | Teal’c is family. | Teal’c是家人 |
[31:01] | I don’t like people screwing with my family. | 我不喜欢有人破坏我们的家庭 |
[31:05] | We’re with you, Sir. | 我们也一样 长官 |
[31:07] | Let’s bring him home. | 让我们把他带回家 |
[31:49] | Shall we try again? | 我们看来要再来一次 |
[32:06] | Alkesh shak’tel! | |
[32:22] | Colonel Carter… | Carter中校 |
[32:23] | the Gate has been cleared. | 星门周围安全了 |
[32:24] | Alright, let’s go. Move out. | 好 我们出发 |
[32:26] | Let’s go! Move, move, move! | 走吧!快!快!快! |
[33:06] | Bra’tac, watch your back! | Bra’tac 注意你的后面 |
[33:22] | Go, go, go, go! | 上!上!上! |
[33:38] | Mitchell! | |
[34:35] | Cam wait for backup! | 来这里等候支援! |
[34:52] | I see you’re feeling better. | 我看你现在感觉好多了 |
[34:54] | Seems your friends have come to rescue you. I expected nothing less. | 你的朋友来救你 我一点不奇怪 |
[34:58] | Unfortunately, it is too little, too late. | 很不幸 他们太晚了 |
[35:06] | The mothership’s engines are powering up. | 母舰引擎动力启动 |
[35:08] | It’s taking off. | 它们要逃走 |
[35:28] | I’m curious, | 我觉得有古怪 |
[35:30] | are you merely feigning allegiance? | 你是否忠心? |
[35:33] | Waiting for the right time to strike at me? | 等待时机袭击我? |
[35:51] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[35:53] | Shel kree! | |
[36:12] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[36:17] | Teal’c. | |
[36:29] | Shel noc! | |
[36:40] | Took you guys long enough. | 你们可真慢啊 |
[36:44] | Not you guys. | 不是说你们 |
[36:49] | The rest of the Jaffa guard are retreating back here. | 其他Jaffa正在撤退 |
[36:52] | I can’t get these damn rings to work. | 我就是搞不定这开关 |
[36:54] | If we all go, we could be cut off with no way of getting back off the ship. | 如果我们全过去就没有退路了 我们必须做掩护 |
[36:58] | You go. We got your back. | 你去 我们掩护你 |
[37:00] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[37:01] | – Am I gonna be able to stop you? – I don’t think so. | -需要我帮你吗? -我不这么认为 |
[37:04] | I’m in a bad mood today. | 我今天心情很好 |
[37:28] | Teal’c… | |
[37:30] | – you must resist. – Silence, old man. | -你要反抗 -安静点老头 |
[37:33] | Your words are meaningless. | 你的话毫无意义 |
[37:56] | I take it this means I don’t have to shoot you. | 我想这并不意味着我可以不打你 |
[37:59] | You do not. | 你不需要了 |
[38:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:03] | Sounds like somebody’s still driving this rust bucket. We should get the hell out of here before they jump to hyperspace. | 驾驶这堆破铁听起来还不错 我们应该在别人来这个鬼地方之前跳进超空间 |
[38:07] | Indeed. | |
[38:22] | Would you please stop? | 你能停会吗 |
[38:24] | It’s kind of making me nervous. | 它使我紧张 |
[38:26] | Sorry. | 难过 |
[38:27] | It’s just that | 对不起 只是 |
[38:28] | the implications of this referendum are tremendous. I mean… | 这次公民投票的意义是重大的 我的意思是…… |
[38:32] | we take democracy for granted, but these Jaffa… | 民主制度是理所当然 但是这些Jaffa |
[38:44] | The referendum passed. | 公民投票通过了 |
[38:46] | For the first time in our history, we will have leaders voted upon by every free Jaffa. | 在我们的历史中将诞生自由Jaffa投票选举出的第一个领袖 |
[38:51] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[38:53] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎来到自由俱乐部 |
[38:55] | Two months from now, we hold general elections. | 二个月后我们会举行大选 |
[38:58] | Well, let the campaigning begin. | 好吧 让竞选开始吧 |
[39:01] | What about those Jaffa affected by Ba’al’s brainwashing? | 那些被Ba’al洗脑的Jaffa会怎么样? |
[39:05] | It will take much dedication on their part to overcome, | 要他们克服还要花大力气 |
[39:08] | but with our help, | 但我们会帮助他们的 |
[39:10] | they shall prevail. | 会成功的 |
[39:13] | Where is colonel Mitchell? | Mitchell中校在哪? |
[39:32] | Colonel Mitchell… | Mitchell中校 |
[39:34] | you should know that your actions were instrumental in bringing about a successful vote for a democratic Jaffa nation today. | 你应该知道你的行动是有意义的 选举的成功和它是分不开的 尤其对民主的Jaffa国家而言 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I heard about that. That’s great. | 是的 我听说了 非常棒 |
[39:43] | Sorry I missed it. | 我很难过我错过了 |
[39:45] | I understand, | 我了解 |
[39:47] | and I am sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我很难过 |
[39:51] | Yeah, I was… | 是的 我是 |
[39:53] | hoping to see him again. | 希望我还能见到他 |
[39:58] | I am in your debt, Colonel Mitchell, | 我欠你一次 Mitchell中校 |
[40:01] | not only for saving my life, | 你不仅仅救了我 |
[40:04] | but for saving the life of Bra’tac as well. | 也解救了Bra’tac |
[40:06] | Teal’c, no offense, but I would have done the same for anyone. | Teal’c 无意冒犯 换了谁都会像我这么做的 |
[40:11] | You don’t owe me a thing. | 你不欠我任何事情 |
[40:14] | We watch each others’ backs because that’s our job, right? | 我们彼此帮助 那是我们的工作 不是吗? |
[40:20] | Indeed. | |
[40:27] | Hey, | 嗨 |
[40:28] | Teal’c… | |
[40:32] | how’d you resist the brainwashing? | 你是如何抵抗洗脑的 |
[40:35] | I figure I might | 我恐怕 |
[40:36] | be in that situation someday, and I don’t reckon I’m going through the rite of M’al Sharran. | 有一天会遇到同样的情况 我可不像你们一样有M’al Sharran信仰 |
[40:42] | To resist the influence of others, | 想不受别人的影响 |
[40:45] | knowledge of oneself | 有自知之明 |
[40:47] | is most important. | 是很重要的 |
[40:52] | Right. | 很好 |
[40:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:00] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[41:02] | I’m working on it. | 我会这么做的 -=结束=- |