时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously… | “星际之门SG-1 前情回顾” |
[00:02] | on Stargate SG-1… | |
[00:03] | Unfortunately, that ship is now in the hands of the Lucian Alliance. | 很不幸 那艘船现在在Lucian联盟手里 |
[00:07] | – The who? – It’s a coalition… | -什么联盟? -一个在Goa’uld被推翻以后 |
[00:10] | of former smugglers and mercenaries who’ve banded together to take advantage of the power vacuum left by the demise of the Goa’uld. | 由一群走私犯联合起来填补权力真空大肆牟利的联盟 |
[00:16] | from a Goa’uld named Nerus. | 我们刚刚收到一个情报 来自一个名叫Nerus的Goa’uld |
[00:20] | – Ring any bells? – He is a Goa’uld known for his many… | -他是怎么样的一个人? -他是一个臭名昭著的Goa’uld |
[00:24] | appetites. | 以贪吃而闻名 |
[00:28] | I was the one | 我就是那个想出…… |
[00:29] | who figured out how to activate all the Stargates in the galaxy at once! | 能同时打开银河系中所有星门办法的人 |
[00:34] | Didn’t Ba’al mention that? | Ba’al 没提到过吗? |
[00:36] | You will descend | 你会被送到…… |
[00:37] | to a small, dark room in the basement of Area 51, and you’ll stay there till you come up with a defense | 51区的一个又小又黑的地下室 你会被关在里面 |
[00:44] | – against the Ori. – What would possibly compel me to do that? | -直到你想出对付Ori的方法 -你有办法让我帮助你对付Ori吗? |
[00:49] | Hunger. | 饥饿 |
[01:05] | – What did you say to them? – Look, obviously, it didn’t go so well. | -你对他们说什么了? -很显然 我们没有谈拢 |
[01:10] | I did advise that you were a most unlikely drug smuggler, Colonel Mitchell. | 我警告过你 你根本就不像一个毒品走私犯 Mitchell中校 |
[01:14] | Can we please just fall back to the Gate? | 我们能先退回到星门那里吗? |
[01:34] | We cannot hold this position. | 我们快守不住了 |
[01:40] | What’s taking so long? | 你还在等什么? |
[01:43] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[01:45] | – We’ve got a problem! – Yes, bad men are shooting at us! | -我们有麻烦了! -是的!我们正遭受猛烈地攻击 |
[01:50] | Just hurry up and open the damn… | 快打开那该死的…… |
[02:00] | Gate. | 星门 “八小时之前” |
[02:02] | Season 9 – Episode 16 Off The Grid | |
[03:11] | – It’s called kassa. – Looks a lot like corn. | -它叫做Kassa -看起来和玉米没什么两样 |
[03:14] | Which I always thought was indigenous to North America. | 这让我想起了北美的特产 |
[03:16] | Must be pretty damn tasty if it’s causing all this fuss. | 这东西一定好吃得不得了 所有的骚动和混乱都因它而起 |
[03:19] | I believe lieutenant Mooney described it as “sweet corn heaven.” | Mooney中尉称呼它叫“天堂玉米” |
[03:23] | What’s his condition? | 他的情况现在怎么样了? |
[03:25] | He still craving it, Sir. | 他和吸了白粉没什么区别 长官 |
[03:27] | He didn’t even want to leave the planet. | 他根本不想离开那个星球 |
[03:28] | I had to restrain him to get him back here. | 所以我不得不采取强制措施把他带回来 |
[03:30] | That’s amazing. | 真令人惊讶 |
[03:31] | Obviously you’ve never had my grandma’s corn bread and black-eyed peas. | 显然你从未试过我奶奶做的玉米面包 而且里面还有些黑色耀眼的豌豆 |
[03:36] | No. | 没有 |
[03:37] | What about the rest of the population? Were they demonstrating any of the same addictive behaviors? | 其他人怎么样了?他们有任何上瘾的反应吗? |
[03:40] | Everybody was fine when we first got there. | 每个人都很好 |
[03:43] | A fight broke out in the marketplace when supplies ran low, and my men and I had to move in to restore order. | 我们在那里时候 因为Kassa的供应量减少了 集市上产生了混乱 我的小队不得不驻扎维持秩序 |
[03:48] | That’s what made Mooney want to taste it in the first place. | 这就是Mooney感到好奇并品尝它的原因 |
[03:51] | – I just didn’t think it would… – it’s all right. | -但是 我就是没有想到他会…… -好了 其他不重要了 |
[03:54] | What does Dr. Lee have to say about it? | Lee博士有什么发现吗? |
[03:56] | He’s still analyzing the sample now, Sir, to determine whether or not it’s naturally occurring. | 他现在正在分析样品 长官 看看它是否有一些非自然的突变 |
[04:00] | Which makes me wonder if the Ori have something to do with this. | 这让我怀疑是不是Ori在背后搞鬼 |
[04:03] | Get all the population jonesing for space corn? | 让所有人都尝一下“天堂玉米”……然后…… |
[04:07] | I don’t know. | ……我不知道 |
[04:08] | I also do not believe that to be unlikely. | 我也不相信 那不太可能 |
[04:11] | It doesn’t really fit their M.O., does it? | 这些做法不是Ori的贯用伎俩 对吗? |
[04:13] | Besides, there was no evidence that a Prior had ever been there before. | 而且 还没有任何证据说明Prior以前也到过那里 |
[04:16] | In the last session of the interim council, several Jaffa leaders complained of erratic behavior on several planets. | 在最近的一次Jaffa过渡议会召开的时候 一些Jaffa的领袖抱怨说一些星球上的人们有一些古怪的行为 |
[04:22] | We did not suspect tampering with the food supply. | 我们没有怀疑到是食物产生了问题 |
[04:24] | Colonel, were you able to determine where this kassa came from? | 中校 你知道这些东西哪里来的吗?Kassa的产地? |
[04:28] | I pressured one of the vendors for a Gate address, but to be honest, I don’t know if it’s accurate. | 我强迫其中一个卖主 让他说出了一个星门地址 但坦白说 我不知道那地址是否正确 |
[04:32] | It’s worth checking out, Sir. | 我们应该调查一下 长官 |
[04:33] | Well, find out what you can, but try to stay under the radar. | 好吧 那就去看看你能找到什么 但一定要和总部保持联络 |
[04:37] | Will do. | 我们会的 |
[05:14] | Taste-testing the produce…? | 味道不错吧 嗯? |
[05:17] | Please… | 求你们…… |
[05:18] | I have two daughters. | 我还有二个小女儿 |
[05:19] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 别担心 我们不会伤害你的 |
[05:22] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你们是谁?想要干嘛? |
[05:24] | We’re looking to buy some kassa. | 我们想买一些Kassa |
[05:26] | It is available at every market. | 每个集市都有这个卖 |
[05:30] | We’re looking for a sizable quantity. | 我们需要的量很大 |
[05:34] | I can maybe spare you one or two carts full. | 我也许能卖你们一、二辆手推车 |
[05:37] | How much for the whole field? | 这片区域一共有多少? |
[05:41] | – This is not the way the Alliance does business. – As in the Lucian Alliance? | -这不是和联盟做生意的方式 -你是指Lucian联盟? |
[05:45] | How many alliances do we know? | 我们知道有多少其它的联盟? |
[05:47] | Many. | 很多 |
[05:49] | The Lucian Alliance will know you have come. They have eyes everywhere. | Lucian联盟会知道你们来过的 他们到处都有眼线 |
[05:52] | Great, | 很好 |
[05:53] | because we’re looking to set up a meeting. Maybe you can arrange that. | 正好我们想和你们的头谈谈 也许你能帮忙安排一下 |
[05:57] | Worrel returns this afternoon. | Worrel今天下午会来 |
[05:59] | – Worrel is…? – This is his land, his crop. | -Worrel是谁? -这是他的土地 他的东西 |
[06:02] | He lives in the house just up the road. | 他居住的房子 就在那边道路旁 |
[06:05] | Well, tell him Mr. Shaft… | 好吧 告诉他 一个叫Shaft的先生 |
[06:07] | would like to meet with him. | 想要和他见面 |
[06:09] | Any specific time, or | 我时间有限 |
[06:10] | should I just block off the whole afternoon? | 或许我可以等他一个下午 |
[06:13] | I will arrange it, but I must warn you | 我会安排 但是我要提醒你 |
[06:15] | he will not take kindly to your request… | 他不一定会同意你们的请求 |
[06:17] | or to your presence. | 甚至是你们的到来 |
[06:29] | What the hell was that? | 你在搞什么? |
[06:31] | What was what? | 怎么了? |
[06:32] | We’re supposed to stay under the radar. | 我们应该待在能够和总部保持联系的范围内 |
[06:34] | – I doubt if this world possesses such technology. – See, when he’s right, he’s right. | -我也怀疑这个地方能有干扰通讯的技术 -看到了吧 他说得对 |
[06:38] | Sam has a point. We’re not equipped to take these guys on right now. | Sam是对的 我们现在没有足够的装备去对付那些家伙 |
[06:40] | I have no intention of taking anybody on. I’m just going to pose as a buyer… | 我没有对付他们的意思 我只是扮演一个买主 |
[06:44] | You? | 你? |
[06:44] | No offense, Jackson, but you do not strike me as the drug-dealer type. In fact, you’re not even close. | 我不想冒犯你 Jackson 扮演毒品走私犯 你没我在行 事实上你根本一点都不像 |
[06:49] | – I think I’m as close as you are. – Come on, you’re miles away. | 我想我应该比你更像一些 得了 你们都不行 |
[06:52] | Teal’c, which one of us is closer? | Teal’c 你说我们哪个比较像? |
[06:55] | – I believe the three of you to be equidistant. – Oh, please! Mary Poppins is not even in the running. | -我觉得你们三个是半斤八两 -噢 算了吧 在演技方面你们都不是对手 |
[06:59] | And neither are you… | 而且你也没我扮得像 |
[07:02] | because I’m going. | 因为我现在就要去! |
[07:04] | I’m just gonna ask some questions about the operation, | 我将要去问一些交易的问题 看看我能找到什么 |
[07:08] | find out what I can, tell them their price is too high, and then | 然后告诉他价格太高了 |
[07:11] | high tail it out of there. | 接着就大摇大摆地离开那里 |
[07:24] | This was a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[07:27] | It’s been four hours now. When do we call this thing? | 已经四个小时了 我们什么时候和总部联系? |
[07:38] | They are heavily armed. | 他们全副武装 |
[07:46] | This is the man I told you about, Mr. Shaft. | 这就是我告诉你的那个人 Mister Shaft 「Shaft先生」 |
[07:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:53] | You must be Worrel. | 你一定是Worrel了 |
[07:56] | Where are your friends, Mister? | 你的同伴在哪里?Mister |
[07:58] | I figured you’d rather deal one-on-one. | 我以为你想单独谈这事 |
[08:01] | Call me Shaft. | 叫我Shaft吧 |
[08:03] | Who told you kassa was grown here? | 谁告诉你我们这里种Kassa? |
[08:05] | In my business, you get to know the right people. | 在我的生意圈里面 找到知情的人就可以了 |
[08:08] | What right people? | 什么样的知情人? |
[08:09] | You know, the good, hardworking type | 你也知道的 既勤劳又善良的那种 |
[08:12] | tell you what you want to know and then disappear. | 告诉你想要知道的 然后就消失了 |
[08:24] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[08:28] | We’ll talk inside. | 我们进去谈 |
[08:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:34] | If we remain here, we will be discovered. | 如果我们继续留在这里 很快就会被发现的 |
[08:37] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 这不是我们所希望的 |
[08:51] | Fellows… | 哇呜 |
[08:52] | do you think I’d carry a weapon? | 你以为我会携带武器? |
[08:53] | Enough. | 够了! |
[08:56] | Alright, Mister. | 好了 Mister |
[08:57] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么? |
[09:00] | I represent a coalition of seven planets with a combined population of 30 million kassa-hungry souls. | 我代表一个七行星的联盟 在这个联盟里有三千万需要Kassa的饥饿灵魂 |
[09:07] | We’re looking for a supplier. | 我们在在寻找一个有能力的供应商 |
[09:09] | I don’t have that kind of inventory. | 我没有你要的数量 |
[09:11] | Nah, nobody does. That’s why I need more than one. | 噢!没人能有那么多 所以我们需要更多的供应商 |
[09:13] | – So, if you could just refer me… – Refer you? | -那么 如果你能只供应我 -只供应你? |
[09:15] | Higher up. | 我可以买很多 |
[09:18] | So you wish to speak to my superior? | 所以你希望找我们领袖谈? |
[09:20] | I think our needs are big enough to warrant his attention. | 我想我要的数量足够引起他的重视 |
[09:24] | Your needs? | 你的需求…… |
[09:30] | Ooh, that didn’t look good. | 哦 那看起来不妙 |
[09:32] | – Just exactly who do you think you are? – I already told you my name. | -只供应你?你以为你是谁? -哦!我用我的名字发誓! |
[09:35] | “Mister?” | |
[09:36] | Actually, it’s just “Shaft.” “Mister” is more of a | 实际上 应该是Shaft Mister 「先生」 只是礼貌称呼而已 |
[09:38] | courtesy title, so if you could just pass it along to your superiors, that’s all I’m asking. | 所以如果你可以把我的情况和你的领袖谈一下 这些就是我所有的要求 |
[09:43] | I’m forced to wonder what someone like yourself… | 我不得不怀疑是否会有人像你这样做生意 |
[09:45] | a businessman representing… | 代表多少行星? |
[09:47] | – how many planets did you say again? – Seven, | -麻烦你再说一次? -七个 |
[09:49] | – but one of ’em is actually a moon, so… – So, 30 million potential customers, | -事实上其中有一个是卫星 所以…… -所以 有三千万潜在客户? |
[09:54] | and you need me to arrange a meeting with my superior? | 而且你需要我安排一个和我们领袖的会谈 |
[09:57] | See, now, | 现在看来 |
[09:58] | you’re selling yourself short. | 你正在暴露出你的短处 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I think he’s in trouble. | 我想他有麻烦了 |
[10:12] | As are we. | 我们也是 |
[10:41] | – What did you say to them? – Look, obviously it didn’t go so well. | -你对他们说什么了? -很显然 我们没有谈拢 |
[11:09] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[11:10] | What’s taking so long? | 你还在等什么? |
[11:14] | We’ve got a problem! | 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:15] | Just hurry up and open the damned… | 我们正遭受猛烈地攻击 快打开那该死的…… |
[11:21] | Gate. | 星门 |
[11:23] | Okay. Here’s an obvious question… | 好吧 这里是个不错的有利地形…… |
[11:25] | You’re surrounded! Drop your weapons. | 你们被包围了!立刻放下武器! |
[12:05] | Chevron four encoded. | 编码四已锁定 |
[12:06] | Chief, how long are they overdue now? | 军士长 和他们失去联系多久了? |
[12:09] | Two hours, Sir. | 二个小时 长官 |
[12:09] | Colonel Mitchell’s never missed a check-in. | Mitchell中校从来没有错过联系时间的情况 |
[12:13] | Chevron five encoded. | 编码五已锁定 |
[12:14] | General Landry, Sir? | Landry将军 长官 |
[12:16] | I just spoke with Dr. Lee. | 我刚刚得到Lee博士的消息 |
[12:17] | He’s determined that the plant contains a highly addictive psychostimulant… | 他确定了植物包含一种会令人高度上瘾并产生依赖性的物质 「Psychostimulant」 |
[12:20] | Which just confirms what we already knew. | 跟我们已经知道的情况相符合 |
[12:22] | But we didn’t know it as engineered, which means it didn’t evolve naturally. | 但是这种物质是基因改造的结果 不是自然进化产生的 |
[12:26] | Chevron six encoded. | 编码六已锁定 |
[12:34] | – Chevron seven will not lock. – Why not? | -编码七无法锁定! -为什么不行? |
[12:37] | I don’t know, Sir. I’m not showing any malfunction at this end. | 我不知道 长官 我这里没有显示任何故障 |
[12:39] | – Run a diagnostic and try again. – Yes, Sir. | -继续诊断 再试一次 -是的 长官 |
[12:48] | The infamous SG-1. | 名声狼藉的SG-1 |
[12:50] | Everybody, this is Worrel. | 大家注意了 这位就是Worrel |
[12:52] | Trust me, Mister, | 相信我 Mister |
[12:54] | you won’t get the best of me again. | 最好不要再一次惹火我 |
[12:56] | Actually, it’s Mitchell. Cameron Mitchell. | 事实上我叫Mitchell!Cameron Mitchell |
[12:57] | I tried to explain the “Mister” thing. | 我试着解释“先生”这个问题 |
[12:59] | – I don’t think he gets it. – How did you steal the Stargate? | -好像他并没有弄明白 -你们为什么要偷走星门? |
[13:02] | What? | 什么? |
[13:03] | SG-1 shows up on my little backwater planet, and the Stargate vanishes. | SG-1在我的地盘上露面 而后星门就消失了 |
[13:08] | I’m not a fool. | 我不是蠢蛋 |
[13:09] | Perhaps not. | 也许不是 |
[13:10] | But we are not responsible. | 但也不是我们干的 |
[13:12] | We were here on a reconnaissance mission. | 我们在这里只是执行一个侦察任务 |
[13:15] | So you were done slaying System Lords | 这么说来 你们干掉了系统领主 然后…… |
[13:17] | and decided to move on to more pressing agricultural concerns? | 稍微表示一下对农业的关心? |
[13:20] | That’s exactly it. Corn patrol. | 正确的说法应该是:玉米地巡逻 |
[13:24] | Oh, I have a question. | 我有个一个疑问 |
[13:26] | Why would we make the Gate magically disappear before we had a chance to escape through it? | 为什么我们会让星门在我们有机会逃脱前神奇地消失? |
[13:31] | Bad timing? | 糟糕的时间安排! |
[13:32] | That’s got to be the single stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 不会这样 这是我听到最愚蠢的一件事 |
[13:35] | Do things always go according to plan in your world, Dr. Jackson? | 总会出现计划外的事情 你们的世界中不是也常发生吗?Jackson博士 |
[13:40] | No. Not usually, no. | 不 不通常是 |
[13:42] | Then I would guess this is another one of those times. | 那我会想这是另外一次意外事件 |
[13:47] | And until my Stargate is returned… | 而且在我夺回星门之前 |
[13:49] | things will continue to go wrong. | 还会有更多的意外 |
[13:57] | We’ve made repeated attempts to connect, Sir. | 我们已经尝试连接很多次了 长官 |
[13:59] | There’s no signal whatsoever. | 没得到任何信号 |
[14:00] | It’s got to be a problem with the offworld Gate. | 看来是对方星门出了问题 |
[14:02] | – Get me colonel Emerson on board the Odyssey. – Yes, Sir. Right away. | -联系Odyssey号上的Emerson上校 -是的 长官 马上联系 |
[14:16] | – Sir, I have general Landry for you. – On screen. | -长官 Landry将军想要和你通话 -切换到屏幕上 |
[14:19] | Colonel, how goes the shakedown? | 上校!试航的情况怎么样? |
[14:21] | 90% of our primary systems are up and running, Sir. | 90%的主要系统工作正常 长官 |
[14:24] | Care to take a ride? | 您想来体验一下吗? |
[14:25] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[14:26] | I just need you to tell me that your hyperdrive is part of that 90%. | 我只想你告诉我 你那正常的90%中是否包括超空间引擎? |
[14:30] | We’ve lost contact with SG-1. | 我们和SG-1失去了联系 |
[14:32] | They were on P6G-452. | 他们在P6G-452的星球上 |
[14:35] | Estimate 22 hours, Sir. | 预计22小时后到达 长官 |
[14:37] | I wouldn’t want to go into battle just yet, but I think we can reach 452 and extract SG-1 inside of a day. | 我不敢肯定现在能进入战争状态 但我认为我们能在一天内到达452星球 并把SG-1带回来 |
[14:43] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[14:44] | I assume they have the new locator chip implants? | 同时我想知道他们是否携带了新的芯片定位器? |
[14:46] | They were the first, after the events on Tegalus. | 在Tegalus事件后 他们是第一批装备的 |
[14:49] | I can’t think of a better first operational mission for the Odyssey than to bring home SG-1. | 我认为对Odyssey号来说 没有比把SG-1带回家更好的首次任务了 |
[14:53] | Neither can I, Colonel. | 我也同样认为 上校 |
[14:54] | – Good luck. – Thank you, Sir. | -祝好运 -谢谢 长官 |
[14:56] | Landry out. | Landry收线 |
[14:58] | Major Marks, set a course for P6G-452. | Marks少校 设定前往P6G-452的航线 |
[15:01] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:04] | Attention, all decks. This is Emerson. | 所有甲板人员注意 这里是Emerson |
[15:06] | Prepare to engage hyperdrive. | 准备启动超空间引擎 |
[15:10] | Take us out. | 让我们出发吧 |
[15:11] | With pleasure, Sir. | 非常乐意 先生 |
[15:26] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[15:27] | Why would we take the Stargate away before we had a chance to escape through it? And don’t say “bad timing.” | 我们为什么要在逃跑之前偷走星门?不要说:“糟糕的时间安排 ” |
[15:32] | Are things continuing to go wrong for you, Dr. Jackson? | 事情正变得更糟 都是因为你 Jackson博士 |
[15:36] | It’s within your power to change that. | 现在轮到你改变这些了 |
[15:38] | Torturing us is not going to get you the answer you’re looking for. | 拷问是不会找到你想要的答案的 答案你得去找 |
[15:41] | I don’t want to torture you. | 我不想拷问你们 |
[15:43] | In fact, if you tell me the location of the Stargate, I’m prepared to release you. | 事实上 如果你告诉我星门在哪里 我会很乐意放你们走 |
[15:47] | Oh, you are not. | 哦 你不是吧! |
[15:49] | – I can’t… can you believe he just said that? – You’ve already blown your chance. | -我真不知道 你相信他刚刚说的吗? -你已经错过了机会 |
[15:52] | Whoever took your Stargate is long gone. | 偷走你星门的人已经跑得无影无踪了 |
[15:54] | And when your superiors discover that you have let the real thieves escape, | 而当你的领袖发现你让真正的小偷逃走之时 |
[15:59] | it is you who will be tortured. | 将会轮到你被拷打 |
[16:04] | Someone is stealing Stargates? | 有人偷了星门? |
[16:06] | Well, four that we know of, Sir, according to the Tok’ra dispatch. | 事实上已经偷走了四个了 长官 是Tok’ra告诉我们的情报 |
[16:09] | Which could explain why we haven’t been able to dial 452 and contact SG-1. | 这可以解释为什么我们不能拨号连通452星球 而且一直联系不上SG-1了 |
[16:13] | Exactly, Sir. | 完全正确 长官 |
[16:14] | In fact, the Trust tried this once with our Gate. | 事实上 Trust曾对我们的星门干过同样的事情 |
[16:17] | Isn’t any Goa’uld mothership or similar class vessel capable of taking a Gate? | 有没有任何Goa’uld的母舰或同级别的飞船能偷走星门? |
[16:22] | Not with Asgard beaming technology, which one eye-witness apparently confirmed is the method being used. | 没有Asgard的光传送技术是不行的 而且目击者证明小偷用的就是Asgard的技术 |
[16:26] | Send an encrypted databurst of all available intel to colonel Emerson on board the Odyssey. | 用加密信号把消息告诉所有部门 也包括正在路上的Odyssey号的Emerson上校 |
[16:31] | – Yes, Sir. – Oh, and chief? | -是的 长官 -哦 军士长! |
[16:33] | Call Peterson Air Base. | 通知Peterson空军基地 |
[16:35] | I need to take a little trip to Area 51. | 我要到51区去一趟 |
[16:38] | Right away, Sir. | 立刻 长官 |
[16:56] | General. | 将军 |
[16:58] | They told me you were coming, | 他们告诉我你会来 |
[17:00] | but I didn’t believe them. | 但我不相信他们 |
[17:01] | I said, | 我说: |
[17:02] | “I don’t believe you.” | “我不相信你们” |
[17:05] | Well, here I am. | 好了 我在这里了 |
[17:11] | You come to visit a condemned prisoner empty-handed? | 你来探望一个被判刑的囚犯 还着空手? |
[17:16] | You’re not a condemned prisoner, Nerus. | 你是不一个被判刑的囚犯 Nerus |
[17:21] | But if you tell me what I need to know… | 如果你告诉我我想知道的…… |
[17:24] | I’ll arrange a feast, | 我会给你安排一个宴会 |
[17:27] | the likes of which you have not seen since you set foot on this planet. | 你从未见过的豪华宴会 至少你在这个星球上 |
[17:31] | Feast? | 宴会? |
[17:32] | I do not use the word lightly. | 我言出必行 |
[17:36] | Nor do I. | 我也是 |
[17:39] | How may I be of service, my dear General? | 我能为你做什么?我亲爱的将军 |
[17:41] | Someone out there is stealing Stargates. | 现在有人在外面偷星门 |
[17:44] | I need to know who, how, and why. | 我想知道是谁?怎么偷的?为什么偷? |
[17:47] | Stealing them? | 偷? |
[17:48] | Beamed right off the planets with Asgard technology, as far as we know. | 据我们所知有人利用Asgard光传送技术在外面干这个 |
[17:51] | Well, that must be maddening for you. | 噢 这一定让你抓狂吧 |
[17:55] | It is. | 没错! |
[17:59] | – I already have an idea who it might be. – Well, if you’re so smart, | -我已经猜到可能是谁干的了 -如果你那么聪明 |
[18:03] | what do you need me for? | 那么来找我干嘛? |
[18:04] | I have a theory. | 我只是猜测 |
[18:05] | I still need some answers. | 我仍然需要一些答案 |
[18:07] | But such a quandary must be worth more to you than a single, solitary indulgent meal. | 但是这样的一个困惑一定对你有更多的价值 |
[18:12] | Perhaps we could discuss my… | 也许超过了我那豪华的一餐 |
[18:15] | – dietary requirements on a more permanent… – Every minute you waste trying to negotiate, | -或许我们可以讨论我长久的伙食待遇问题 -你用来谈判浪费的每一分钟 |
[18:21] | I take one item off the menu. | 都会让我从你的菜单里减去一样 |
[18:27] | Can we talk over appetizers? | 我们能谈谈开胃菜吗? |
[18:36] | General! | 将军! |
[18:48] | Look, for what it’s worth, guys, | 看看 这样真不值得 伙计们 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 对不起 我连累你们了 |
[18:52] | Oh, it happens all the time. | 哦 说的真不是时候 |
[18:58] | Ah, my friend… | 啊 我的朋友 |
[19:02] | You wear the furrowed brow of a… | 你眉头紧锁…… |
[19:05] | deeply worried man. | 看起来很焦虑 |
[19:07] | How’s your day going? | 你的日子不好过吧 |
[19:08] | We’ve been recalled by the Alliance. | 联盟已经召我们返回了 |
[19:11] | Well, you can’t say we didn’t tell you so. | 噢 你不能说我们没有提醒过你 |
[19:14] | It is far worse news for you. | 对你来说还有更糟糕的消息 |
[19:16] | I no longer have any reason to keep you alive. | 我已经没有理由让你们继续活下去了 |
[19:19] | No, wait, I… can think of a reason… | 不 等一下 我能给你个理由…… |
[19:24] | We’re more valuable alive. | 我们活着对你更有价值 |
[19:26] | Yes, we’re more valuable alive. Good one. | 是的 我们活着更有价值 好理由 |
[19:30] | No. | 不 |
[19:32] | My instructions were quite clear. | 我的理由相当清楚明了 |
[19:36] | Take care of Mr. Shaft last. | 最后干掉Mister Shaft |
[19:38] | I want him to watch the others go first. | 我要让他看着其他三个人先死 |
[19:42] | Your deaths will serve as a warning to your people never to meddle with our operations in the future. | 你们的死亡会警告你的人 不要来干涉我们的事 |
[20:00] | General. | 将军 |
[20:02] | This chicken is most plump and delicious. | 这块鸡肉 比以前肥 而且味道比以前更好 |
[20:05] | – You spoil me, General! – It’s called turkey. | -你太好了 将军! -那是火鸡 |
[20:08] | – Turkey? – Another rare delicacy. | -火鸡? -是一种很稀有的品种 |
[20:12] | Well, I must have more turkey! | 好吧 我一定要更多的火鸡! |
[20:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[20:17] | – I’m losing patience, Nerus. – Well, you already know who it is. | -我正在失去耐心 Nerus -好吧 你已经知道是谁偷了星门了 |
[20:21] | – So it is Ba’al? – Of course it’s Ba’al. Who else would it be? | -那就是Ba’al了? -当然是 Ba’al 不是他还能是谁? |
[20:24] | Why is he doing it? | 他为什么这么做? |
[20:27] | You’re the genius. You tell me. | 你是天才 你告诉我 |
[20:29] | Ah, maybe there’s no need to go into the third and fourth courses. | 啊 也许没有必要给你上第三第四道菜了 |
[20:34] | No, General, no, no, no, no… | 不 将军 不 不 不 不 不 不 不要 |
[20:36] | I meant that as the most sincere form of flattery. | 你误解我了 我是真心实意地在说实话 |
[20:38] | You are one of the more intelligent human beings I have ever had the pleasure of meeting | 你是我见过的最聪明的人类 你我有过愉快的会见 |
[20:42] | and I assure you, General, | 而且我向你保证 将军 |
[20:45] | that this meal has just begun. | 这次宴会才刚刚开始 |
[20:49] | I’m glad to hear that. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[20:56] | Hey, the other three had nothing to do with this. I was running the operation. | 嗨 他们三个什么都没干 是我一个人做的 |
[20:59] | Cam… | |
[21:00] | Worrel knows this. | Worrel 都知道这些 |
[21:02] | Tell him to get back here. | 告诉他 让他回来 |
[21:12] | SG-1… | |
[21:14] | I’m colonel Paul Emerson. | 我是Paul Emerson上校 |
[21:17] | Welcome aboard the Odyssey. | 欢迎来到Odyssye号 |
[21:19] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[21:20] | – How about that timing, Jackson? – Good timing. | -这次时间安排怎么样?Jackson -好时机! |
[21:23] | Airman, let’s get these people out of these bindings and to the infirmary. | 飞行员 给他们松绑 然后带到医务室 |
[21:39] | Sir. | 长官 |
[21:39] | I know you people have been through a lot… | 我知道你们经历了很多…… |
[21:42] | Yeah, we’ll live. Hand it over. | 没什么 我们仍然活着 |
[21:44] | We received this intel from Stargate Command a few hours ago. | 在一个小时之前 我们收到了星门指挥部的信息 |
[21:50] | Damn, Ba’al’s been busy. | 该死的 Ba’al看来很忙啊 |
[21:52] | He’s been gathering up Stargates from all over the sector for the last several weeks. | 过去几周他一直在这个区域忙着收集星门 |
[21:55] | Yeah, we saw one of them disappear. | 没错 我们刚刚看到他偷了一个 |
[21:57] | Do we know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[21:58] | Not yet. | 还不清楚 |
[21:59] | Nor do we know where he is. | 我们也不知道他在哪里 |
[22:00] | What of the Lucian Alliance? | Lucian联盟现在如何? |
[22:03] | For the moment, General Landry considers this our top priority. | Landry将军建议我们优先考虑Ba’al |
[22:06] | Where’s he getting his intel? | 他在哪里得到的消息? |
[22:09] | Nerus. | |
[22:11] | Oh… jimdandy. | 喔 是这个家伙 |
[22:13] | Such intelligence cannot be considered reliable. | 他的消息是不可靠的 |
[22:16] | I’m not sure. | 我不这样认为 |
[22:17] | Nerus did work for Ba’al for centuries. It’s a good place as any to start. | Nerus已经为Ba’al 服务了几个世纪了 他是得到情报的最佳和第一来源 |
[22:20] | And general Landry can be pretty persuasive when he needs to be. | 并且当Landry将军需要消息的时候 他会得到确切情报的 |
[22:25] | Nerus, you have the most atrocious table manners of any person I’ve ever met. | Nerus 你是我见过的最没有餐桌礼仪的人 |
[22:29] | Oh, General, please. | 哦 将军 算了吧 |
[22:31] | You forget that, despite appearances, | 你忘记了 尽管我外表很像 |
[22:35] | – I am not human. – Oh, my goodness. | -但我并不是人类 -天哪 我倒忘了 |
[22:37] | Why does Ba’al want a dozen Stargates? | 为什么Ba’al要去偷12个星门? |
[22:44] | Nerus? | |
[22:46] | Dessert! | 餐后甜点! |
[22:49] | Young man, you have positively read my mind! Come in, come in. | 年轻人 你肯定能读懂我的思想 进来 进来! |
[22:53] | Make room for dessert! | 给这些甜点腾出点地方 |
[22:56] | Just put… Ooh, what are…? | 哦 什么这是? |
[23:01] | Individually frosted cakes! | 挂着雪花的蛋糕了! |
[23:07] | Well, | 噢 |
[23:08] | you’re so clever you figured out the perpetrator. What do you think? | 好吧 你那么聪明 你应该知道罪犯在想什么 |
[23:11] | We assume he intends to offer them back to the planets he’s stolen them from. | 我们认为他想把星门还给丢失的星球 |
[23:15] | In exchange for some form of payment. | 以此来交换他想要的东西 |
[23:18] | You’re not very intelligent, are you, General? | 你不是很聪明了 将军 |
[23:20] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 让你失望我很难过 |
[23:22] | Well, you’re just thinking too small, that’s all. You’ve got to think more like a Goa’uld. | 好吧 你只是想到了小的方面 你必须像Goa’uld一样思考 |
[23:30] | What is it… | 那是什么? |
[23:33] | that Ba’al once had? | Ba’al曾经有什么? |
[23:36] | Think of it. | 想想吧 |
[23:39] | Now think… | 现在就想 |
[23:41] | of what he has lost. | 他失去什么了? |
[23:45] | He’s starting over. | 他想重新夺权 |
[23:46] | Precisely. | 非常精确 |
[23:48] | See? | 看吧! |
[23:49] | There’s still hope for you yet. | 你仍然有希望 |
[23:52] | See, some time ago, Ba’al came to me, | 不久以前 Ba’al找到我 |
[23:55] | looking for a way to rebuild, | 让我去寻找办法 |
[23:57] | in the event that the Jaffa ever succeeded in conquering the Goa’uld. | 准备在Jaffa推翻Goa’uld的统治之后东山再起 |
[24:02] | Now, I had been studying the Stargate system for months… | 我已经研究星门几个月了 |
[24:05] | to help you defeat the Replicators, incidentally… | 这个研究帮助你们消灭了复制者 顺便说一句 |
[24:08] | and I stumbled upon a way to disable the correlative update program. | 我还偶然发现了能够使星门互联更新失效的程序 |
[24:13] | So you could move a Stargate | 所以你可以移动星门 |
[24:15] | and not have it transmit its new position to the rest of the network. | 而且还可以使星门的位置不被星门网络探知 |
[24:18] | Precisely. | 精确 |
[24:19] | So it would seem that Ba’al | 看来 似乎Ba’al…… |
[24:22] | has put my research into practice. | 已经把我的研究付诸实践 |
[24:24] | Which leads us | 我们怎么能对付这些 |
[24:26] | – to where? – I | -有什么办法? -我 |
[24:28] | have a theory, | 有一个理论 |
[24:30] | General, but no assortment of | 将军 但是不管有多少美味的 |
[24:34] | cheeses, | 奶酪 |
[24:36] | however delicious, could possibly compel me to tell you that. | 虽然很好吃 但是我不会说出来 |
[24:40] | What did you have in mind? | 你想要什么? |
[24:42] | My freedom. | 我的自由 |
[24:43] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[24:46] | Once he has set the program, it will be impossible to detect. | 一旦他启动程序 你们将会永远发现不了他 |
[24:51] | Your freedom just isn’t on the table, Nerus, | 你的自由仅仅是餐桌上 Nerus |
[24:54] | but I’m sure there is something else we could offer. | 但是我相信我也可以提供其他的东西 |
[24:56] | My dear General, | 我亲爱的将军 |
[24:59] | I rarely say this, | 我很少这么说 |
[25:02] | so please take it to heart when I say | 所以请认真地考虑一下 |
[25:04] | that, for the moment, | 而且现在…… |
[25:07] | I’m full. | 我已经吃饱了 |
[25:30] | What were you thinking, Worrel? | 你怎么想的 Worrel? |
[25:32] | Please don’t kill me. | 请不要杀我 |
[25:34] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要听你的? |
[25:36] | – The last time I heard you say that to someone, they… – I’m just stunned | -上次我听到你对其他人这么说 他们…… -我很奇怪 |
[25:39] | that you would honestly believe that SG-1 would steal the Gate | 你怎么会相信SG-1会偷星门 |
[25:42] | and trap themselves on the planet. | 而且把他们自己困在星球上? |
[25:44] | Well… I… | 嗯……我…… |
[25:46] | You had them for almost two days, and you learned nothing. | 你拘禁了他们两天 但你什么也没得到 |
[25:52] | And now two-thirds of our crop will rot uselessly. | 而我们田里三分之二的农作物将会腐烂得一文不值 |
[25:55] | – If we could bring in cargo ships… – Cargo ships? | -如果我们可以使用货船…… -货船? |
[26:00] | Do you have any idea how many it would actually take? | 这就是你的主意?你知道那玩意实际能装多少? |
[26:03] | I promise I will avenge this. | 我保证我会为这件事报复的 |
[26:05] | Don’t worry about SG-1 | 别担心SG-1 |
[26:07] | and Earth. | 和地球 |
[26:09] | They are of little consequence. | 他们根本不值一提 |
[26:12] | We have spies all over the galaxy. | 我们在整个星系都有间谍 |
[26:17] | Find out who really took the Stargate and get it back… | 找出到底是谁偷走了星门 然后拿回来 |
[26:23] | or don’t bother returning yourself. | 或许能保住你的小命 |
[26:26] | Yes, Netan. | 是 Netan |
[26:33] | I trust you’re all packed. | 我想你已经全部打包好了 |
[26:35] | Yes, with a sizable assortment of… | 是的 我带了一大箱子的…… |
[26:37] | what do you call them? | 你管那些叫什么…… |
[26:39] | Cupcakes. | 杯状蛋糕 |
[26:40] | Yes! | 是的! |
[26:41] | A most generous point to concede in our negotiation, General. | 你在谈判中做了慷慨的让步 将军 |
[26:45] | – Consider it a going-away present. – Well, I’m touched. | -就算是你的临行礼物吧 -是的 我很感动 |
[26:47] | Yes, well, I admit it took some convincing. | 不过 为了放你我做了大量的说服工作 |
[26:52] | Well, superiors can sometimes be difficult. | 喔 上司有时候很难说服 |
[26:55] | They do have reason not to trust you. | 他们确实有理由不相信你 |
[26:58] | Yes, but… but you did… | 是的 但是……但是你做了…… |
[27:00] | you did convince them that it was a fair bargain? | 你没有告诉他们 这桩交易是值得的? |
[27:03] | Me giving the coordinates for my freedom? | 我给你坐标来换取我的自由 |
[27:08] | Unless, of course, | 当然 除非…… |
[27:10] | you don’t intend to honor… | 你说话不算数 |
[27:11] | I think you know by now I’m a man of my word. | 我想你现在应该知道我是一个言出必行的人 |
[27:15] | Well, yes, of course you are. | 哦 是的 当然 你是 |
[27:16] | Then you should have no trouble believing me when I say | 那你就应该听好了:如果你给我的坐标是假的 |
[27:19] | that if you’re lying about these coordinates, there will be nowhere in this galaxy for you to hide. | 我会让你无处藏身 无论在这个星系的任何地方 |
[27:24] | I… I believe you. | 我 我相信你 |
[27:25] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[27:28] | Farewell! | 告别! |
[27:42] | Putz. | 肥猪 |
[27:46] | Should I dial the coordinates he left, Sir? | 我们要拨通他留下的坐标吗?长官 |
[27:48] | No, it’s probably a black hole, or worse. | 不 那可能是一个黑洞或更糟糕的东西 |
[27:51] | If I’ve learned one thing in this command, it’s never to trust a Goa’uld, especially if his name is Nerus. | 如果说我在星门指挥部学到的唯一一件事情 那就是不能相信Goa’uld 特别是他的名字叫Nerus |
[27:57] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[28:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[28:08] | Sir, we’re picking up a subspace signal from the beacon. | 长官 我们收到发射器传回的一个子空间信号 |
[28:11] | – That was fast. – Yes, Sir. It looks like you were right. | -这么快 -是的 长官 看来您是正确的 |
[28:14] | He went back to Ba’al. | 他回Ba’al那里去了 |
[28:15] | Send the coordinates to Odyssey, A.S.A.P. | 传送坐标给Odyssey号 越快越好 |
[28:17] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[28:20] | Sir, if you don’t mind my asking… | 先生 如果你不介意 我想问个问题…… |
[28:21] | How did we plant the beacon on Nerus? | 我怎么把发射器装在Nerus身上的? |
[28:24] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[28:26] | It was a piece of cake. | 那是一块蛋糕 |
[28:39] | Sir? | 长官 |
[28:40] | I’m receiving a subspace transmission from SGC. | 我收到一个从星门指挥部发来的子空间信号 |
[28:43] | It’s a set of coordinates. | 它是一组坐标 |
[28:45] | Ba’al. | |
[28:46] | General Landry’s indeed persuasive. | Landry将军的确有说服力 |
[28:49] | Colonel, is the Odyssey ready to fight? | 上校 Odyssey号现在可以投入战斗吗? |
[28:51] | Our shields have only been tested in simulations, but our weapons and navigation are online. | 我们的防护罩只模拟测试过 武器和导航系统都没问题 |
[28:55] | Let’s take him down. | 让我们给他点颜色 |
[29:11] | How nice! | 哦 太好了! |
[29:13] | You came to greet me in person. | 你亲自来迎接我 |
[29:16] | Oh, oh! I have this fabulous innovation I want you to… | 我有这些神奇的发明 我想让你…… |
[29:20] | it’s called a “cupcake.” | 我想……那个叫杯状蛋糕 |
[29:22] | It’s so good… | 这个实在太棒了 |
[29:24] | Why have you returned? | 你怎么回来了? |
[29:27] | My old friend, you wound me deeply. | 我的老朋友 你深深地伤害了我 |
[29:29] | I am capable of wounding you much more deeply. | 我还能更深地伤你 |
[29:33] | I thought you made yourself quite comfortable with the Tau’ri. | 我想你跟地球人相处得非常好…… |
[29:36] | Or was it the Ori? | 或者是Ori? |
[29:39] | You actually believe that… | 你能相信那些? |
[29:41] | that I would defect to the Ori? | 相信我会投靠Ori? |
[29:46] | No, no. It was a temporary lapse of judgment, I admit, | 不!不 不是 那只是暂时的判断失误 我承认 |
[29:51] | but… | 但是…… |
[29:52] | I have never, in my… | 我从没…… |
[29:55] | in my life ever wavered one iota in my devotion for you… | 在我的生命中……动摇过我的忠心 |
[30:01] | Sire. | 阁下? |
[30:07] | Are you certain you were not followed? | 你确定你没被跟踪? |
[30:11] | I am a genius, you know. | 你知道我是天才 |
[30:14] | So you insist. | 既然你坚持…… |
[30:15] | Yes, and so I have proven in my service to you time and time again. | 是的 而且我在服务于你的过程中一次又一次地证明了 |
[30:21] | Do you know how many Stargates I had to go through to get here? | 你知道我拨了多少次星门才来到这里的? |
[30:24] | Five | 五个…… |
[30:25] | Stargates! | 星门! |
[30:26] | And that kind and naive general promised me… | 而且那个天真的将军 答应我…… |
[30:29] | anyway, he gave me his word that he wouldn’t follow me. | 他为履行了承诺 答应绝对不会跟踪我 |
[30:35] | If you wish to return to my court, Nerus, you shall have to prove yourself. | 如果你想得到我的完全信任 Nerus 你应该证明你自己 |
[30:38] | – How? – Find me planets suitable for my new empire. | -如何证明? -为我的新帝国找到合适的星球 |
[30:41] | – I am ready to begin anew. – Well, first I must recover from my… | -我准备好重新开始了 -喔 我首先应该…… |
[30:45] | harrowing | ……从痛苦的折磨中 |
[30:47] | ordeal. | ……恢复过来 |
[30:49] | It would be wise not to defy me, Nerus. | 聪明的话就不要违抗我的意思 Nerus |
[30:53] | Things have changed considerably since you left. | 你走之后 事情已经改变太多了 |
[31:01] | From what little we know of Ba’al’s ship, | 根据我们对Ba’al飞船的有限了解 |
[31:03] | there’s only one cargo hold big enough to store the Stargates | 只有一个货舱有充足的空间来储藏星门 |
[31:06] | and that’s here. | 就在这里 |
[31:07] | We beam onto the ship, | 把我们传送到船上 |
[31:09] | make our way to the cargo hold and | 找到那个货舱 |
[31:11] | – tag the Gates with these suckers. – Locator beacons. | -然后用这些磁铁粘在星门上 -定位指示器 |
[31:13] | They only operate through subspace, so they shouldn’t be detected. | 它们通过子空间来工作 所以不会被发现 |
[31:16] | Once we lock on to their signal, we beam back the Gates, beam ourselves out, and hopefully be gone | 一旦锁定它的位置 就把星门和我们传送回来 |
[31:20] | before Ba’al knows the difference. | 幸运的话 在Ba’al发现之前我们已经搞定这些了 |
[31:21] | But won’t Ba’al be able to detect the Odyssey? | 但是Ba’al不会发现Odyssey号吗? |
[31:24] | And even if they don’t, how do you beam through his shields? | 即使没有发现 你们怎样通过Ba’al的飞船护盾来传送? |
[31:27] | Let’s just say that’s been taken into consideration. | 这个问题已经考虑过了 |
[31:48] | Oh, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[31:50] | General Landry had Dr. Lee program a virus into several of Nerus’ devices. | Landry将军已经让Lee博士 在Nerus的几个设备中植入了病毒 |
[31:54] | As soon as he interfaces one of them with the ship, it should kill all their systems… | 如果他把任何一个连接上飞船系统 病毒就会使整个母舰系统完全瘫痪 |
[31:58] | – shields, sensors, weapons… – Colonel Emerson, | -护盾 感应器 武器…… -Emerson上校 |
[32:00] | this is flight deck. We’re coming out of hyperspace now, Sir. | 这里是飞行甲板 我们马上跳出超空间了 长官 |
[32:03] | Understood. We’re on our way. | 明白 我们已经到了 |
[32:10] | Ba’al’s ship should be dead ahead, Sir. | Ba’al的飞船就在正前方 长官 |
[32:12] | Have they detected us? | 他们发现我们了吗? |
[32:13] | Negative, Sir, but I am receiving a subspace locator code. | 没有 长官 但是我收到一个子空间定位器编码 |
[32:16] | It was programmed to transmit when the virus went active. | 编码设定在病毒启动时传送 |
[32:19] | Nerus didn’t waste time for a change. | Nerus真是迫不及待 |
[32:24] | What is happening? | 发生了什么事? |
[32:25] | All our systems have failed. | 我们所有的系统都瘫痪了 |
[32:27] | How can that be? | 这怎么可能? |
[32:29] | I have limited power back online. | 我已经恢复了部分能源 |
[32:32] | It looks like the systems are being disrupted from within the ship. | 看起来系统是从内部被破坏的 |
[32:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:09] | This way. | 走这边 |
[33:15] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[33:16] | Understood. We will hold the station within beaming range. | 明白 把他们锁定在传送范围内 |
[33:29] | Oh. Hello. | 哦 你好 |
[33:31] | Oh, it’s just a teeny tiny virus. | 哦 只是一个很小的病毒 |
[33:33] | I’m sure I can eradicate it in short order | 我确信只要几个简单的命令就可以清除它 |
[33:35] | as soon as I regain control of the terminal. | 从而重新获得终端的控制权 |
[33:38] | Oh, general, | 噢 将军 |
[33:40] | you’re a lot more devious than I thought you were. You disappoint me. | 你太狡猾了 我低估你了 你太令我失望了 |
[33:43] | I’ll… I’ll keep you informed. | 我会……会随时通知你的 |
[33:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:59] | Oh, here you are again. | 哦 你还在这里啊 |
[34:01] | Oh, well, I don’t think that… | 哦 很好 我不认为…… |
[34:04] | that shooting the console will help, but you can try. | ……射击控制台会有帮助 |
[34:08] | Oh. I see. | 但是你可以试一试 |
[34:13] | I don’t suppose there’s anything I can say. | 哦 我明白了 现在我说什么都没有用吗? |
[34:20] | But I’m so interesting. | 但是我很有趣 |
[34:55] | We have an intruder on the ship. | 船上有入侵者 |
[35:03] | Oh, boy. | 哦 伙计们 |
[35:04] | – One, two, three, four, five, six, seven… twelve… – We’re going to need more locators. | -我们需要更多的定位器 |
[35:16] | Colonel Mitchell. | Mitchell中校 |
[35:19] | Company! | 公司 |
[35:22] | Ideas? | 怎么想的? |
[35:39] | Houston, we have a problem. | 休士顿 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:41] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[35:43] | Sir! | 长官! |
[35:44] | Another three motherships just dropped out of hyperspace. | 另外三艘母舰刚刚跳出超空间 |
[35:46] | What? | 什么? |
[35:47] | Intercepting a hail, Sir. | 截获一个呼叫信号 长官 |
[35:48] | Ha’tak vessel, this is Netan of the Lucian Alliance. | Ha’tak级飞船 我是Lucian联盟的Netan |
[35:51] | Surrender now or you will be destroyed. | 立刻投降 否则马上摧毁你们 |
[36:05] | Lucian Alliance, | Lucian联盟的Netan |
[36:06] | this is colonel Emerson, | 我是Emerson上校 |
[36:07] | commander of the Earth vessel Odyssey. Please respond. | 地球飞船Odyssey号舰长 请回答 |
[36:10] | Sir, they’ve powered up weapons. | 长官 他们已经启动武器 |
[36:12] | Target appears to be Ba’al’s ship. | 目标似乎是Ba’al的飞船 |
[36:15] | SG-1, this is Odyssey. What’s your status? | SG-1 这里是Odyssey号 你们情况如何? |
[36:27] | Jackson, a little help! | Jackson 帮个小忙! |
[36:33] | Our position has been compromised, | 我们已经暴露位置 正遭受攻击 |
[36:35] | but we’re attempting to proceed with the mission. | 但我们会努力完成任务 |
[36:38] | Be advised, the Lucian Alliance just showed up. | 注意了 Lucian联盟已经到达这里 |
[36:40] | You can’t go up against all of them with an untested ship. | 你不能用一艘没有完全通过测试的飞船去抵抗他们 |
[36:42] | They’re targeting Ba’al’s ship. We got to get you out of there now. | 他们正在对准Ba’al的飞船 我们必须马上把你们传送出来 |
[36:45] | That’s a negative. I’m still tagging the Gates. | 不行 我仍然在定位星门 |
[36:47] | Colonel, without shields, Ba’al’s ship won’t be able to withstand anything. | 中校 没有护盾 Ba’al的飞船经受不住任何攻击 |
[36:50] | We know. Thank you. SG-1 out. | 我们知道了 谢谢 SG-1收线 |
[37:02] | Status? | 情况如何? |
[37:05] | Managed to restore sensors and communications. | 刚刚恢复传感器和通迅设备 |
[37:08] | I am detecting four other ships in close proximity. | 我发现有四艘飞船正在接近中 |
[37:10] | What? | 什么? |
[37:12] | We’re being hailed. | 有人呼叫我们 |
[37:15] | Put them on screen. | 显示在屏幕上 |
[37:18] | This is Netan of the Lucian Alliance. | 我是Lucian联盟的Netan |
[37:21] | You have cargo that belongs to us. | 你的货物属于我们 |
[37:23] | You will surrender it and your ship now. | 你和你的飞船立刻投降 |
[37:26] | You are in no position to make such demands. | 你没有任何资格来下这个命令 |
[37:28] | You have no shields and no weapons. | 你没有护盾和武器 立刻投降 |
[37:31] | Surrender immediately or prepare to be boarded. | 准备好让我们登陆你的飞船 |
[37:34] | Go ahead and try. | 尽管来吧 |
[37:38] | Fire on them. | 向他们开火 |
[37:39] | Target weapons and hyperdrive engines. | 对准武器系统和超空间引擎 |
[37:49] | Get me my shields! | 让我的护盾恢复 |
[37:51] | Sir, the Lucian Alliance vessel has opened fire. | 长官 Lucian联盟的飞船已经开火了 |
[37:54] | SG-1, stand by for extraction. | SG-1 准备好立刻传送 |
[37:58] | I’m attaching the last beacon now. Go! | 安装最后一个定位器 |
[38:00] | Activating transport. | 开始传送! |
[38:08] | I have managed to restore shields. | 我已经恢复了护盾系统 |
[38:09] | Sir? | 长官? |
[38:11] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[38:13] | Ba’al’s shields just went back up. You’re going to have to sit tight. | Ba’al的飞船护盾刚刚恢复 |
[38:15] | We can’t sit for long! | 我们不得不等下去了 |
[38:17] | Fall back. | 后退 |
[38:32] | Bring us about. | 掉头 |
[38:33] | Captain, fire forward rail guns at the lead ship. | 上尉 开动前部机炮向领航舰开火 对准Lucians |
[38:37] | It looks like we’re going to be testing our shields. | 看来我们必须测试一下我们的护盾了 |
[38:47] | Evasive. Report. | 躲避 报告状况 |
[38:48] | Shields are holding, but down 11%, Sir. | 护盾仍然完整 但能量低于11% 长官 |
[38:51] | The Lucian Alliance ship shows minimal damage. | Lucian联盟的飞船受到很小的损伤 |
[38:52] | What about Ba’al’s ship? Can we get them out of there yet? | Ba’al的飞船怎么样了?我们能把他们传送出来吗? |
[38:54] | Negative, Sir. | 不能 长官 |
[38:56] | Last mag. | 最后关头 |
[39:00] | Alright, we need to find another way off this boat. | 好吧 我们需要另找办法离开这艘飞船 |
[39:05] | Carter? | |
[39:06] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[39:08] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[39:09] | Jaffa. | |
[39:11] | Covering fire. | 火力掩护 |
[39:15] | Forget weapons. | 不要管武器系统了 |
[39:16] | Bring our hyperdrive online. | 先修复超空间引擎 |
[39:19] | My Lord, I’m showing imminent shield failure. | 我的主人 我们的护盾马上就要失灵了 |
[39:22] | – Sir, Ba’al’s ship just lost shields. – Get them out of there now. | -长官 Ba’al的飞船刚刚失了去护盾 -立刻传送他们出来! |
[39:26] | Hangar deck, report. | 机库 报告情况 |
[39:27] | Sir, we’ve got all the Gates but one. | 长官 星门传送过来了 但是有一个星门 |
[39:29] | We couldn’t get a lock on its beacon. | 我们无法锁定位置 |
[39:31] | What about SG-1? | SG-1呢? |
[39:32] | Negative, Sir. | 没有传送过来 长官 |
[39:44] | Ba’al’s ship has been destroyed. | Ba’al的飞船被摧毁了 |
[39:45] | Concentrate all weapons fire on the Earth vessel. | 集中所有的火力攻击地球飞船 |
[39:49] | All three Lucian Alliance vessels are targeting us now, Sir. | 所有的三艘Lucian联盟飞船正在对准我们 长官 |
[39:53] | Engage hyperdrive. | 开启超空间引擎 |
[40:12] | Glad to see you. | 很高兴见你们 |
[40:14] | I’m a little surprised to see you come through the Gate. | 只是稍微感到惊讶 你们居然是从星门回来的 |
[40:17] | Colonel Carter successfully reprogrammed one of the DHDs in Ba’al’s cargo hold so that we could in fact escape. | Carter中校成功地重新设定了Ba’al飞船上的一个HDD 所以我们能利用星门逃离了那里 |
[40:22] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:23] | With your permission, Sir, we should let the Odyssey know that we’re okay. | 请下个命令 长官 应该让Odyssey号知道我们没事 |
[40:25] | They probably fear the worst. | 他们可能正在担心最糟的结果 |
[40:27] | The worst? | 最糟的? |
[40:28] | That we were blown up with Ba’al’s ship in the Lucian Alliance’s attack, Sir. | Ba’al的飞船被Lucian同盟摧毁了 当时我们在船上 长官 |
[40:31] | So the Stargates were destroyed? | 星门也毁了? |
[40:33] | No, hopefully, the Odyssey managed to beam the Gates off in time. | 不 但愿Odyssey号能及时把它们传送出来 |
[40:36] | An eventful few days. | 多灾多难的几天 |
[40:39] | Debrief in one hour. | 一小时后听取你们的任务报告 |
[40:42] | We have got the best jobs in the world, don’t we? | 我们得到了世界上最好的工作 不是吗? |
[40:45] | I’m gonna hit the shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[40:48] | I’m gonna find a doctor. | 我去看一下医生 |
[40:51] | We are indeed suitably employed. | 我们的工作确实不错 |
[40:56] | Yeah, it was a good day. | 是的 美好的一天 -=结束=- |