时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m just a “glass half full” kind of guy. | 我这个人很知足 |
[00:05] | We found a cure to the Prior’s plague, we got it after the planets needed it. | 等一下到过那个星球之后 就迫不及待地不断想去新的行星 |
[00:08] | And it has been some time since the last reported outbreak. | 自从最后一次任务 已经有一段时间了没活动了 |
[00:10] | That’s right, so I’m chalking that one up to the “win” column. | 没错 似乎没什么动静了 的确如此!用粉笔写上每次“胜利”的经历 |
[00:12] | Look, all I’m saying is let’s not get carried away. | 让我们不要得意忘形 |
[00:14] | Yes, we stopped them this time, but | 是的!虽然我们赢了他们几次 |
[00:16] | you can be damn sure they’re already | 但你不能确定!哦 诅咒他们 Ori |
[00:17] | digging up some other means of spreading fear and destruction through this galaxy. | 他们正在策划其他阴谋传教!恐惧和破坏在银河系其它地方 |
[00:20] | Yeah, that’s why we call them the bad guys. | 是的!我们应该打个电话给他们 坏家伙 |
[00:22] | And by the looks of things, the next one’s gonna be something big. | 而且每次事情的表面之下 都可能是个大阴谋 |
[00:24] | The Priors are already starting to step up the rhetoric with all this talk of doomsday, | 所以我们在外要小心自己的修辞 可能我们说错句话就是世界末日 |
[00:27] | “when all shall witness the final battle between the light and darkness.” | 当然 这可能避免不了“最后的战争”光明与黑暗 |
[00:30] | That’s what they said about Tyson-Holyfield. There’s always a rematch. | 那是他们说的Tyson-Holyfield总会再次交手的 |
[00:36] | Alright, let’s move out. | 好!我们出发 |
[00:38] | Those ancient ruins aren’t going to explore themselves. | 又一次探索之旅 |
[00:40] | Hold up, SG-1. | 等一下 SG-1 |
[00:42] | Shut her down. | 关闭它 |
[00:44] | Your mission has been scrubbed. | 你们的任务已经取消了 |
[00:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:48] | Because you’re needed elsewhere. | 因为你们要去其他地方 |
[00:58] | General, what’s going on? | 将军!发生了什么事? |
[00:59] | A team of representatives from the International Oversight Advisory are going on a tour of the Gamma site. | 一队来自国际调查组织代表 他们希望我们安排到Gamma基地旅行 |
[01:05] | Pentagon wants SG-1 to accompany them as their official escort. | 五角大厦希望SG-1陪伴他们 当他们的官方的保镖 |
[01:09] | That is a most unusual request. | 那是个最不寻常的请求 |
[01:11] | It’ll be IOA’s first time offworld. | 他们是I.O.A.关系整个世界 |
[01:13] | The President wants to make sure it goes off without a hitch. | 我们的上头需要确定 不想有一个爆料发生 |
[01:17] | He figures who better to ensure that | 他们能如此的神气 |
[01:19] | than our top team? | 超过我们的高层 |
[01:21] | Sir, I don’t mean to gripe… | 长官 我只想发发牢骚 |
[01:22] | Permission to gripe granted. | 发牢骚的是允许的 |
[01:24] | We’re being put on babysitting duty? | 我们正在做个帮人临时照看小孩的任务? |
[01:25] | Don’t underestimate the importance of this mission. | 不要低估这一个任务的重要性 |
[01:28] | This is the IOA. | 他们是I.O.A. |
[01:30] | These people carry a lot of influence with the Stargate program… | 这些人有很大的影响力 关系到星门计划 |
[01:33] | how it’s run, how it’s funded. | 关系它如何运营!如何被赞助! |
[01:35] | You should feel honored. | 你们应该荣幸 |
[01:38] | Just don’t keep them up past 10:00 | 一定要保证他们的10小时休息 |
[01:41] | and remember to read them a bedtime story before tucking them in for the night. | 并且别忘了在他们睡觉时讲个故事 如果他们睡不着可以用手拍拍 “The Scourge「灾难」” |
[01:54] | Season 9 – Episode 17 The Scourge | |
[02:59] | It’s… | 它就是 |
[03:01] | It’s much bigger than I imagined. | 它真大!超过我想像了 |
[03:03] | We get that a lot. | 我们还有更棒的 |
[03:08] | Mr. Chapman, | Chapman先生 |
[03:09] | Mr. Lapierre, | Lapierre先生 |
[03:10] | Miss Shen, | 陈小姐 |
[03:12] | I’d like you to meet our escort to the Gamma site… | 我现在给你们介绍一下 送你们到Gamma基地的护送者 |
[03:14] | SG-1. | Cameron Mitchell中校 |
[03:15] | Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell. | |
[03:19] | Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter. | Samantha Carter中校 |
[03:21] | Teal’c. | |
[03:22] | And Dr. Daniel Jackson. | 还有Daniel Jackson博士 |
[03:24] | PhD in archaeology, anthropology, and philology. | 是考古学中的名人 人类学 语言学 |
[03:28] | The man who solved the riddle of the Stargate. | 解开了星门之谜的人 |
[03:32] | Shen Xiaoyi. | 陈小英 |
[03:33] | Graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University and the London School of Economics and Political Science, | 毕业与北京国际研究大学 留学伦敦 精通经济学和政治学 |
[03:38] | mission in the United States. | 前中国大使随员 在美国的中国代表 |
[03:43] | Your Chinese is supposed to be quite good. | |
[03:44] | Not as good as your English. | 还没有你的英文好 |
[03:46] | Of course. What about him? | |
[03:50] | We are still teaching him. | |
[03:54] | Yeah, that’s very funny. | 好了!非常好笑 |
[03:55] | Go to hell. | 去你的 |
[03:58] | Chevron Seven locked. | 编码七锁定 |
[04:08] | The Gamma site is 24,000 light years from here, | 我们去的Gamma基地 需要两万四千光年 |
[04:12] | but once we step through the event horizon, it will take us less than one second to get there. | 但是只要我们走进眼前这个水幕 它会让我们几秒就到达那里 |
[04:17] | After you. | 你先请 |
[04:31] | Just to clarify. | 只是澄清一下 |
[04:33] | I’m going to be disassembled at the molecular level, | 我会被解体……成为分子形态…… |
[04:35] | then reassembled on the other side? | 然后在另一边组合 |
[04:38] | That’s right. | 非常正确 |
[04:39] | And the chances of my being reassembled incorrectly… | 而且很有可能……在另一边 重新组合一个不完全的我? |
[04:42] | Highly unlikely. | 可能性十分小 |
[04:49] | But not impossible? | 但也不是不可能? |
[04:51] | That’s a word I stopped using nine years ago when I joined the Stargate program. | 在九年以前 星门曾经因为事故停止使用过 然后我参与了对星门的整修 |
[05:09] | This planet was chosen for several reasons, including its unique radioactive ionosphere, | 我们选择这个行星是有原因的 它有独特的放射性电离层 |
[05:13] | which makes it difficult to lock onto surface targets from orbit. | 这里很难被人发现在行星轨道上 并且不容易被空间传送锁定 |
[05:16] | So no one can steal the Stargate. | 所以没人来偷这里的星门 |
[05:18] | You can’t be too careful these days. | 但这些日子仍然要格外小心 |
[05:20] | We have over 30 scientists engaged in ongoing projects here at any given time. | 我们这里有30位科学家 在这里潜心研究很多时间了 |
[05:24] | This is Dr. Myers, our lead entomologist. | 这是Myers博士 很有名的昆虫学家 |
[05:27] | Doctor, would you mind telling us a little about your research? | 博士 你介意告诉我们吗?有什么不错的研究发现? |
[05:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:31] | I’m studying an asexual, fast-reproducing insect | 我正在研究无性生殖的虫子 |
[05:35] | responsible for the devastation of numerous offworld crops. | 它们对农作物的危害比收割机器还厉害 |
[05:39] | A space bug? | 一个外星虫? |
[05:40] | Right. Space bugs. | 是的 一个外星虫 |
[05:43] | However, for the purposes of my research, I refer to them as R75. | 然而 我很着迷此研究 我们给它们命名R75 |
[05:48] | Now, the fact that these | 现在 事实上这些昆虫中任何一个 |
[05:49] | insects have only manifested themselves on planets | 它们有自己的故事 |
[05:52] | recently visited by Priors makes their analysis a top priority. | 目前的情况是 这些虫是从Prior最近到过的星球采集的样本 |
[05:56] | Is there anything to indicate that this is more than mere coincidence? | 有什么证据能证明吗? |
[05:59] | No, not yet. | 不 不能确定 |
[06:00] | Now, our initial research proved incredibly challenging due to the short | 现在 我们的研究结果证明 |
[06:05] | lifespans of the R75 specimens, | 这些虫的寿命本来很短 |
[06:08] | until we succeeded in dramatically increasing their life cycles by depriving them of sustenance. | 而我们透过限制其进食 却反而延长了它们的寿命 |
[06:14] | They feed, and they die, within a matter of hours. | 它们一般吃饱后一小时就会死! |
[06:16] | They starve, and they live. So far, it’s been three days and counting. | 但是现在它们已经空着肚子三天了 |
[06:20] | Would you stop that, please? | 请别再敲了好吗? |
[06:23] | A bit lethargic, aren’t they? | 它们有点不精神 不是吗? |
[06:33] | They’re nocturnal. | 哦 它们是夜间活动 |
[06:35] | No. | 不 |
[06:36] | They function during the daylight. They just prefer the darkness. | 它们白天也活动 只是它们更喜欢黑暗 |
[06:39] | They spend most of their time burrowing underground, consuming crops from the roots up. | 它们大部分时间挖洞隐藏在地下 并且喜欢待在农作物的根部 |
[06:44] | Now, R75 also displays a rather interesting defense mechanism, which we’re still in the process of studying. | 现在 另外也有发现 它们有相当有趣的防卫本能 我们仍然在学习它们的规律 |
[06:50] | Observe. | 请看 |
[06:57] | Echolocation. | 靠听力定位 |
[07:00] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[07:01] | I theorize they use it to detect their enemies, such as birds for instance… | 我认为是为了防御一些天敌 好像鸟 举例来说…… |
[07:05] | Alright. | 好了 |
[07:07] | Dr. Myers. | 谢谢你 Myers博士 |
[07:08] | – Let’s move on. – Well, I’m not done yet. | -让我们继续参观 -好吧 我还没说完 |
[07:10] | We get the idea. Thanks. | 他们已经知道大概了 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Our next stop | 我们下个参观 |
[07:13] | is Dr. Sharma, our lead botanist. | Sharma博士 植物学家 |
[07:20] | Seriously, what are we doing here? | 真是的 我们在这里做什么? |
[07:22] | Honest answer? PR for the Stargate program. | 老实话?是为了确保星门计划顺利进行 |
[07:25] | I’m telling you, today it’s escorting foreign delegates on offworld tours, tomorrow it’s comic book conventions | 我要告诉你 今天我们陪外国的代表做个星际游览 明天可能就是漫画大会自选市场 |
[07:29] | – and supermarket openings. – I know how you feel, but if we can somehow reassure the IOA | 我知道你的感受 但是如果我们不能让I.O.A.开心 我们可能被装进罐头 |
[07:33] | – of the job Stargate command is doing… – Daniel Jackson, the problem is not the IOA. | -服从星门指挥是我们…… -Daniel Jackson 问题不是I.O.A. |
[07:37] | Okay, if we can somehow reassure the Chinese government… | 那么好了 就说我们要说服中国政府吧 |
[07:39] | Oh, I think they’re looking for more than reassurances. | 哦!我想她正在……需要你的关心 |
[07:41] | Well, can you blame them? I mean | 你还能怪他们不成? |
[07:43] | – three years ago, we promised to share all offworld technologies… – Of a non-military nature. | -三年前 是我们要和人家共享全部外星科技的 -在没有涉及军事问题的情况下 |
[07:47] | That wasn’t in the original wording of the agreement. | 那不是最初的……协定 |
[07:48] | Look, I don’t want to argue about this. | 我不想要辩论这些 |
[07:50] | – I’m right. We’ll leave it at that. – Compelling argument. Teal’c, what do you think? | -我是正确的 我们快点离开这 -无法抗拒的争论 Teal’c你怎么想? |
[07:53] | I think I should have remained with the tour. | 我认为我应该享受这次旅游 |
[07:56] | Science fair’s over. | 科学技术巡视结束了 |
[07:58] | Looks like Dr. Toshiaki’s magnetic resonance field study was the crowd favorite. | 看来Toshiaki博士说服了观光团 觉得他的研究是最值得关注的 |
[08:02] | How wonderful for him. | 对他来说是个好消息 |
[08:06] | What’s for lunch? | 午餐是什么? |
[08:08] | Meatloaf, monday. | 肉馅糕 星期一的午餐 |
[08:10] | Do you mind if I go grab something? | 你介意我去做点别的事吗? |
[08:12] | Take your time. | 去吧 |
[08:13] | I’m gonna run some tests. | 我要做一些测试 |
[08:31] | Come and get it. | 需要它吗? |
[08:39] | Not hungry? | 不饿? |
[09:08] | You can’t possibly have a taste for… | 可能你们对这个有兴趣吧 |
[09:17] | For meatloaf? | 你们爱吃肉馅糕? |
[09:36] | Don’t feel like joining us at the other table? | 不想和我们一桌吗? |
[09:38] | – I’m just in the middle of… – Okay, don’t mind if I do. | -我正在做…… -很好 不介意我坐这里? |
[09:47] | Sorry, you were just in the middle of something. | 对不起 你好像很专注工作 |
[09:50] | Taking notes on my visit here… | 哦!记下我参观的经历 |
[09:52] | while the details are still fresh on my mind. | 有些细节要整理一下 |
[09:55] | This tour has provided me some wonderful insight into | 我们才刚进行了 |
[09:58] | tedious offworld research and | 一些很有趣的实验参观 |
[10:01] | the lunch menu here on your Gamma site. | 并且受邀在这里吃饭 |
[10:03] | – Well, believe it or not, the… – Is this where you tell me, | -不 信不信由你…… -你是不是打算跟我说 |
[10:06] | the SGC has no choice but to maintain its air of secrecy surrounding its operations? | 很无奈的 SGC必须保持这个外太空探险秘密 |
[10:11] | That, as an outsider, I could never understand nor appreciate the work you all do, | 那么……身为局外人的我 岂非永远不了解或感激你做的所有贡献 |
[10:15] | saving our planet time and again? | 持续不断地拯救世界行动了? |
[10:18] | Well, actually, I was going to say, believe it or not, the meatloaf’s pretty good. | 其实我刚才只是想说 今天的肉馅糕实在很棒! |
[10:24] | In the three years since our nations signed the Gate alliance treaty, | 三年来 自从我们的国家签署了星门同盟条约 |
[10:28] | your government has made great strides in the field of military technology, | 在军事技术领域中 你的政府已经获得很大的进步 |
[10:33] | but left us out in the cold. | 然而却把我们拒之门外 |
[10:36] | Well, I hate to say it, but so long as the | 我也不想这么说 |
[10:38] | U.S. military is running the show, that’s just the way it’s gonna be. | 你就当美国空军在搞节目表演 这是个方法 |
[10:42] | Perhaps it’s time that changed. | 也许是表演结束的时候了 |
[10:45] | There’s no way the american military will ever give up control of the Stargate program. | 但是美国军事部门 是不会轻易放弃星门计划的 |
[10:49] | Maybe it won’t have a choice in the matter. | 那么也许迟些就要做选择了 |
[10:55] | – So what did the tests say? – I don’t know. | -测试结果是什么? -我不知道 |
[10:57] | I was called in to help Santiago with his mealworm situation. | 我在用餐的时候 被告知发生了特殊情况 由于他对业务生疏 |
[10:59] | You know, Pullman, if I wasn’t such a patient man, I swear… | 你知道 Pullman 如果我不是一个有耐性的男人 我发誓…… |
[11:02] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[11:33] | All clear. | 全部清除 |
[11:43] | Damn thing bit me. | 这东西咬了我 |
[12:02] | I must say, Colonel, the | 我一定说 上校 |
[12:03] | scope of the facility has surpassed my expectations. | 这里的成果的确惊人 |
[12:06] | Yes, quite remarkable. | 是的 很显然 |
[12:08] | For my part, I’m somewhat disappointed. | 对我来说 倒是有点失望 |
[12:10] | I was hoping the tour would be a little more thorough. | 我还希望这次得到更多的东西会让我们了解更多 |
[12:13] | The Gamma site is a U.S. Military facility, Miss Shen. | Gamma基地是美国军事机构 陈小姐 |
[12:16] | Access to some of the more sensitive areas is restricted. | 对一些比较敏感的区域是被限制 |
[12:21] | Dr. Myers… | Myers博士 |
[12:23] | are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:36] | R75 breached containment, and we had to exercise a disposal protocol. | R75虫子跑了出来 我们必须做些紧急措施 |
[12:40] | Dr. Myers was bitten, but he went to the infirmary to get checked out and | 然后Myers被咬 但是他到医务室检查以后 |
[12:43] | they didn’t find anything wrong with him. | 并无异样 |
[12:45] | How the hell did the bugs breach containment? | 见鬼 那些虫子是怎么跑出来的? |
[12:47] | Well, Dr. Myers thinks he may have | 好吧 Myers博士认为给虫子吃了肉馅糕后 |
[12:48] | triggered some sort of massive reproduction cycle after feeding them a piece of meatloaf. | 引发了它们惊人的繁殖能力 可以说是一个变异过程 |
[12:52] | Wait a minute. | 请等一下 |
[12:53] | R75 is omnivorous? | R75虫子不是食草类吗? |
[12:56] | Carnivorous, actually. | 事实上……是食肉类了 |
[12:57] | They seem to have lost their taste for plants. | 它们似乎已经失去了对吃植物的爱好 |
[13:00] | The representatives are getting a little anxious. | 代表们很担心 |
[13:02] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist that we be permitted to return to Earth as scheduled. | 我恐怕不能控制他们的情绪 依照预定行程请允许我们回到地球 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry, Mr. Woolsey. No one’s going anywhere. | 对不起 Woolsey先生 |
[13:09] | This base is under lockdown until we can establish the source of Dr. Myers’ condition. | 这里会暂时封锁 直到我们弄清Myers博士的事为止 |
[13:17] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里? |
[13:17] | Back to Earth, where he’ll be quarantined. | 回地球接受隔离 |
[13:20] | He gets to go back? | 他怎么就能回去? |
[13:21] | We don’t have the medical facilities for this. | 对于这个 我们没有医学的设备 |
[13:23] | If we don’t send him back, he could die. | 如果我们不把他送回去 他可能会死 |
[13:25] | I am sorry this is totally unacceptable. | 我真难过!这完全让人无法接受 |
[13:27] | The Pentagon will be hearing from the IOA about this, and you can be certain your name will be mentioned, Colonel. | 五角大厦听取I.O.A.报告时 我保证会出现你的名字的 上校 |
[13:43] | Carnivorous. | 食肉的 |
[13:44] | Move, now! | 快走 现在! |
[13:47] | This is outrageous. | 这真是太离谱了 |
[13:49] | Mr. Woolsey assured me that we would be leaving on schedule. | Woolsey先生向我保证 我们会按时离开 |
[13:56] | – Back to the elevator, we’re going upstairs. – What’s going on? | -回电梯 我们要上去了 -发生什么事? |
[13:59] | We have a bit of a bug problem. | 我们有一点虫的问题 |
[14:01] | You don’t want to be last. | 你不想在最后吧? |
[14:03] | I’ll explain everything. | 我完全不了解! |
[14:08] | I don’t understand. | |
[14:09] | What happened to him? | 他发生了什么事? |
[14:10] | Well, I can’t say for sure, but my guess is that the bug must have laid its eggs in him. | 好吧!我不能确定 但是我的猜测是虫一定在他身上孵化了它的卵 |
[14:14] | They incubated, and when they hatched… | 下了很多!而且它们的孵化速度…… |
[14:17] | Well, we know they eat meat. | 好吧!我们知道!它们吃肉 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry I asked. | 对不起 当我没问 |
[14:21] | Well, I think we’re past the point of coincidence. There’s no question these bugs are the Priors’ follow up to the virus. | 我怀疑这些虫子和Priors释放病毒是一样的目的 |
[14:26] | And it appears they were designed to circumvent any attempt to forestall their destructive nature. | 病毒性不像是设计的 它们并不带有毁灭性的传染 |
[14:31] | Deny them crops, and their physiology adapts to an alternate food source. | 现在虫子 已经适应了新的食物资源了 |
[14:34] | Yeah, us. | 是的 我们 |
[14:35] | Colonel Pearson? | Pearson上校? |
[14:39] | Colonel, do you read? | 上校 你听到吗? |
[14:42] | It’s alright. I imagine it’s just a little | 没关系 我想它仅仅是 |
[14:44] | power fluctuation. Nothing to worry about. | 电力系统故障 没什么好担心的 |
[14:47] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 该死的 |
[14:48] | That’s enough of this. | 情况可不妙 |
[14:52] | Colonel, what’s the situation? | 上校!情况怎么样? |
[14:53] | Not good. There were thousands of those things in the pod. | 不太好 有数千的虫子从箱子跑出来 |
[14:56] | They killed one of my men before we retreated. | 在撤退的时候 我损失了一名队员 |
[14:58] | We lost the Gate room? | 我们星门大厅失守了? |
[14:59] | – We need to take it back. – Sounds like a plan. | -我们需要把它夺回来 -听起来像个计划一样 |
[15:02] | Mr. Woolsey… | Woolsey先生 |
[15:03] | my men will escort you and your people to the surface, | 我的战士 将会保护你和你的朋友去地面 |
[15:07] | get you to a safe location, | 让你们到一个安全的位置 |
[15:09] | get you as far away from here as possible until this situation is contained. | 直到这里的危机解除为止 |
[15:12] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[15:15] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[15:16] | SG-1 will escort us out. | SG-1有保护我们的责任 |
[15:18] | They’re here to ensure the safety of this delegation. | 他们在这里 确定这一个代表团的安全 |
[15:20] | You understand that no one gets off this planet until the Gate is retaken. | 你该知道 没有了星门 我们是哪儿也去不了的 |
[15:23] | And I’m sure colonel Pearson and his people will do everything in their power to make sure that happens. | 而且我确定Pearson上校和他的队友 会尽全力做到这些的 |
[15:28] | In the meantime, you will take us to the surface. | 在此同时 你带领我们去外面 |
[15:31] | You will protect us, as per your orders from the pentagon. | 你必须保护我们 这是五角大厦的直接命令 |
[15:34] | Alright. | 很好 |
[15:36] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:03] | Surely we could have taken a jeep. | 我们是否有一辆吉普车? |
[16:06] | We’re headed to an unmanned research station. | 我们要继续前进到一个无人控制的研究站 |
[16:08] | It’s located approximately 10 clicks from here through dense forest. | 经过密集的森林 它大约离这里10公里 |
[16:11] | Then I have to ask if this is really necessary. | 这么做究竟有没有必要 |
[16:13] | I mean, couldn’t we just wait here until colonel Pearson gives us the all clear? | 我的意思是 我们不能这里等候吗?直到Pearson上校给我们新的消息? |
[16:17] | Our orders were to take you to the research station. That’s where we’re going. | 我们的任务是带你过去 到对面的研究站 就是我们正在去的地方 |
[16:27] | Teal’c? | |
[16:34] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[16:36] | It’s the bugs. | 是那些虫子 |
[16:39] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[16:55] | We have to move! | 我们必须快走! |
[16:56] | Now! | 现在! |
[17:03] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[17:05] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[17:08] | I think we can assume the bugs got off the base. | 我认为 我们要想一下对付虫子的对策 |
[17:11] | They must be using their echolocation as a mean to hunt their prey. | 它们利用回声定位的方法 来确定猎物的位置 |
[17:14] | Us. She means us. | 猎物就是我们 |
[17:16] | Where can we go? | 我们能去哪里? |
[17:17] | They move underground. | 它们在地下移动 |
[17:19] | We need rocky terrain, somewhere difficult for them to move. | 我们需要找岩石地带 它们一定很难在岩石里移动 |
[17:22] | We can try the caves. | 我知道有个山洞 |
[17:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[17:35] | Get them inside. | 带他们去里面 |
[17:45] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[17:47] | They’re highly sensitive to sound. | 它们有高度敏感的听觉 |
[17:49] | The concussive force of our weapons should be enough to drive them back. | 用我们武器的声音 应该可以让它们知难而退 |
[17:52] | Are you serious? | 你确定? |
[17:54] | Fine. Where do we shoot? | 那么 我们向哪里射击? |
[17:56] | Just fire at the ground! | 对地面开火 |
[18:14] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[18:16] | Alright, folks, listen up. | 伙计们 听好了! |
[18:18] | We’re surrounded by rock here, so there’s no way the bugs are digging in. | 我们被岩石掩盖!所以四周都不会有虫子从地底来袭 |
[18:21] | We’ve got the entrance covered. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 我们有很好的防护办法 一切都会好的 |
[18:29] | Until we run out of bullets. | 旅行现在越来越烦了 |
[18:33] | Bullets. | ……越烦了 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:39] | What do you have for me, Chief? | 情况如何?士官长 |
[18:41] | Sir, we were unable to acquire a video feed from the surveillance cameras in the Gamma site Gate room, but | 长官 我们无法连通星门视讯 但…… |
[18:47] | I’ve managed to pick up motion sensor telemetry. | 我能找到基地残留的运动传感器信号 |
[18:58] | What have you found out? | 有什么结论了没? |
[19:01] | I learned that bugs still creep me out. | 好吧!那些虫子让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[19:03] | It all started when I was a kid, and my parents took me out on this picnic, and this bug crawled up on me… | 它们很多!当我是一个小孩的时候 我和父母在一次野餐上一只虫爬到了我身上 |
[19:08] | maybe you’d prefer to hear this story another time. | 也许下次你会喜欢听这个故事 |
[19:10] | I doubt it. | 我想也是 |
[19:11] | Oh, well… | 哦!哦!啊 |
[19:14] | After careful analysis of the telemetry we got back from the Gamma site Gate room, I have determined that this | 在小心的分析之后透过来自Gamma基地的 遥控感测器的信号 我已经确定 |
[19:20] | is our culprit, R75. | 我们的敌人是R75虫子 |
[19:22] | The Prior bugs. | Prior虫子 |
[19:23] | Yeah, well, that connection is yet to be determined, but | 是的 但是……两者之间的关系还没确定 |
[19:25] | you know, we were originally investigating this pesky little crop-killer as a possible weapon against | 但是你知道 我们本来是要研究这些麻烦者!小农作物凶手可以作为一个武器 |
[19:29] | the addictive kassa harvests being produced and distributed by the Lucian Alliance, and | 去对付令人上瘾的Kassa 「天堂玉米」 降低生产 削弱Lucian同盟 |
[19:33] | the various specimens we got from different offworld locations were incredibly voracious, | 而且我们送了不同的样品在不同的星球培养 |
[19:38] | so voracious that they would literally eat themselves to death, but | 不能相信的是!狼吞虎咽的!它们会疯狂到 |
[19:41] | when deprived of nourishment, | 吃东西把自己撑死 来补充一下营养 |
[19:42] | – these insects underwent some sort of… – Fascinating. How do we kill them? | -这些昆虫遭遇一些迷人的…… -非常有趣 我们如何杀它们? |
[19:49] | Well, I mean, given the updated data, I should be able to whip something up. | 好吧!我的意思是!给我一些新资料我应该能想出办法 |
[19:52] | Very well. As per protocol CR91, | 非常好 看来只能用CR91了! |
[19:55] | we’ll be sending the Odyssey to deliver the payload from planetary orbit. | 派遣Odyssey号填充装载 去行星的轨道 |
[19:59] | CR91? | |
[20:00] | Sir? | 长官? |
[20:02] | The toxin will be lethal to humans as well. | 这样同样会危及我们的人 |
[20:04] | I mean… | 我的意思! |
[20:06] | we’ll have to be sure that the Gamma site is evacuated before we deploy it. | 我们必须确定 确保Gamma星球基地人员被疏散 |
[20:09] | That’s assuming there’s anyone left to evacuate. | 如果还有需要被疏散人员的话! |
[20:36] | On the bright side, | 从好的一面来看 |
[20:37] | I was worried that my report would make for a boring read. | 我刚刚还在担心我的报告会不会太闷了点 |
[20:42] | So, I’m | 我想 |
[20:44] | guessing we’re gonna lose points for this little incident. | 这个经历 正好给你的报告增添了活力 |
[20:49] | To be honest with you, my report is a mere formality. | 坦白跟你说 我的报告只程序而已! |
[20:53] | Ultimately, it’ll have no bearing on my government’s plan of action in regard to the Stargate program. | 由于星门计划的存在 我们政府是不会在外太空探索上有什么进展了 |
[21:00] | What exactly should we be expecting down the line? | 我们究竟该对这个联盟关系 有什么样的期望呢? |
[21:03] | – Dr. Jackson… – Daniel. | -Jackson博士…… |
[21:06] | Daniel… | |
[21:08] | maybe now is not the right time to be having this conversation. | 现在也许不适宜谈这些的时候 |
[21:12] | When would be a good time? | 那什么时候才合适呢? |
[21:15] | Perhaps when we’re | 也许等我们 |
[21:17] | all back on Earth | 回到地球 |
[21:19] | and not having to worry about being eaten alive by alien insects. | 不用担心被外星虫子吃掉的时候 |
[21:23] | Look, I understand your government has issues with Stargate command, | 你别怕!我了解你的政府对星门计划有意见 |
[21:27] | but you cannot deny the accomplishments, nor the | 但是你不能够否认!成就 |
[21:30] | – significant… – That has nothing to do with it. | -但重要的是…… -那与它无关 |
[21:33] | Daniel, let me ask you something. | Daniel 让我问你一个问题 |
[21:36] | If, | 如果 |
[21:37] | nine years ago, it had been my country, not the | 在九年前 是我们政府 |
[21:40] | United States military, | 而不是美国军方 |
[21:41] | that had given you the opportunity to travel to the stars, | 给你这样一个星际旅行的机会 |
[21:46] | would it have made a difference to you? | 你会怎么办? |
[21:48] | – Would you have turned us down? – No, of course not. | -你会拒绝我们吗? -不 当然不 |
[21:51] | So long as the priority remained offworld exploration that could benefit Earth, | 只要这个星际探险有利于地球 |
[21:55] | I would have gladly accepted the offer. | 我会很高兴得到这个机会 |
[21:57] | I may hold you to that someday. | 希望你会说到做到 |
[22:11] | At ease. | 没事 |
[22:16] | Colonel Pearson, come in. | Pearson上校 回答 |
[22:20] | Pearson, come in. | Pearson 回答 |
[22:24] | Gamma site, do you read? | Gamma基地 有人吗? |
[22:29] | – Damn it. – If they haven’t answered by now… | -该死 -他们现在该在找我们了…… |
[22:31] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[22:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:37] | Yes, Sir, I’m fine. | 是的!长官 我很好 |
[22:38] | I’m just a little bit rattled, is all. | 我没事!只是有一点紧张! |
[23:07] | We have heard nothing from the Gamma site since we left. | 我们离开后 已经没Gamma基地的消息了 |
[23:10] | I fear we must assume the worst and plan accordingly. | 因此我们必须做好最坏的打算 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 是的!我正在想相同的事 |
[23:15] | We cannot remain here indefinitely. | 我们不能够在这里待太久 |
[23:17] | Eventually, this position will be overrun. | 等他们找来的时候就跑不了了 |
[23:19] | Yeah, we need to get as far away as possible. | 是的!我们要尽量远离 |
[23:21] | Well, given the rate these bugs are multiplying, it’s doubtful we could outpace them on foot. | 我们不能让那些虫子得到繁殖所需要的食物 |
[23:25] | We must return for the F-302s. | 我们先去弄到F-302 |
[23:30] | He’s gone! | 他不见了! |
[23:34] | – Airman Walker’s missing. – What do you mean, missing? | -守门的Walker不见了 -你的意思是什么?不见了? |
[23:36] | I just went to the front to check on him. He’s not there anymore. | 我刚刚想去前面看看 他已经不在那里了 |
[23:38] | Perhaps he’s just stepped out to relieve himself. | 也许他只是想去走走 |
[23:42] | We’ll be back. | 我们很快回来 |
[23:54] | Walker. | |
[24:36] | Think I got something. | 我发现了东西 |
[24:38] | Coming to you. | 马上来 |
[24:50] | We’re too late. | 我们太晚了 |
[24:59] | Walker! | |
[25:02] | Hey! | |
[25:03] | Just take it easy. | 放松点 |
[25:12] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[25:14] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[25:25] | Jackson… | |
[25:26] | why don’t you go back to the cave, tell Carter that Teal’c and I are going for the 302s. | 你回到洞里 告诉Carter他们 Teal’c和我正去找302 |
[25:31] | Where are you planning on landing them? | 那你打算找什么地方降落? |
[25:33] | We’ll do an aerial surveillance we’ll find some place | 四小时内我们用无线电联络 我们拿到后会找个安全地点 |
[25:35] | and then we’ll come back, we’ll get everybody, and ferry them to a safe location. | 然后我们联系你们 带他们去更安全的位置 |
[25:38] | Okay, where would that be? | 好!那个安全地点在哪里? |
[25:40] | Far away from here. | 离这里四小时路程 |
[25:43] | Right, okay, well. | 好的 |
[25:46] | Good luck. | 好吧!祝好运 |
[25:58] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[26:00] | In all the years you were fighting the Goa’uld, | 在过去的数年中你对抗Goa’uld |
[26:02] | did you ever just step back and say, “sooner or later, our luck’s going to run out. We’re going to get our asses kicked?” | 曾经遇到了不少的麻烦 迟早 我们运气用完了 不会想到放弃吗? |
[26:06] | Never. | 从不 |
[26:07] | Never, not once? | 从不 一次都没有? |
[26:09] | Even though you were massively outnumbered, fighting an opponent with superior technology and firepower? | 即使你是一个人孤军作战 面对着如此强大的科技力量 |
[26:14] | They may have had the superior forces and resources, but we possessed something far greater. | 他们也许有优秀的军队和资源 但是我们拥有的却是更强大的东西 |
[26:18] | Which was? | 那是什么? |
[26:19] | A just cause. | 坚定的信念 |
[26:21] | I had no doubt the Goa’uld would be defeated. | 我坚信Goa’uld会被打败 |
[26:24] | Perhaps not in my lifetime, | 也许在我有生之年还不行 |
[26:25] | but I knew eventually they would fall, | 但是我知道 最后他们会落败的 |
[26:27] | and I have no doubt the same fate awaits the Ori. | 而且我相信!相同的命运正等候Ori |
[26:30] | See, that’s what I like about you. | 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[26:32] | You’re always positive. | 你总是那么的自信 |
[26:33] | Hell, you’re probably already past this bug situation, | 那么!假设我们已经度过了这次危机 |
[26:36] | thinking about what movie you want to watch tomorrow night. | 明天晚上你想要看什么电影? |
[26:39] | I was considering “Old school”. | 我正在考虑《怀旧的时光》 |
[26:42] | My boy blue. | 我的蓝色男孩 |
[26:48] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[26:49] | Wait here. | 在这里等候 |
[26:56] | Teal’c, Cameron, what’s your status? | Teal’c还有Cameron 你们怎么样了? |
[27:02] | We’re okay, Carter. | 我们很好!Carter |
[27:04] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[27:06] | Looks like the base self-destruct triggered. | 看起来是基地自毁引起的 |
[27:11] | The Gamma site’s gone. | Gamma基地已经不复存在了 |
[27:18] | How could the self-destruct have been triggered? | 为什么自毁程序会启动的? |
[27:20] | The bugs must have gotten into the system. | 那些虫子可能触发了这个程序 |
[27:22] | What difference does it make now? | 它还有什么不能做的? |
[27:24] | – The base has been destroyed! – Please, calm down. | -基地都被破坏 -拜托!请冷静下来 |
[27:27] | Don’t tell me to calm down! | 不要告诉我冷静! |
[27:29] | – If we’d been allowed to leave on schedule… – Please, keep your voice down. | -假如我们可以按原计划离开 -拜托 不要那么大声音 |
[27:34] | I am sick of being told what to do. | 我已经厌烦了该做什么 |
[27:36] | Why should I listen to you? | 为什么我要听你的话? |
[27:38] | Why should any of us listen to you? | 为什么我们任何人要听你的话? |
[27:40] | Because you are alerting the bugs to our presence. | 因为 你正在换醒虫子对我们的注意 |
[27:47] | Colonel, | 中校! |
[27:48] | a word. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[27:55] | I understand you’re doing everything in your power to help us, and I appreciate that, | 我了解你正在做的每件事 都在帮助我们 而且我非常感激 |
[27:58] | but I think you’re being a bit insensitive to our needs right now. | 但我认为 你现在有点忽略我们的感受了 |
[28:02] | All I’m asking | 我们所要求的 |
[28:03] | is for a little reassurance, | 只是得到一点保障 |
[28:05] | a few words to let them know that everything is gonna be okay. | 说一些安慰他们的话 告诉他们每件事情都还好 |
[28:07] | I don’t think it’s too much to ask, all things considered. | 基于目前的这种情况 我不认为这是很过分的要求 |
[28:11] | Mr. Woolsey, | Woolsey先生 |
[28:13] | if I could go back in time, | 如果我们可以回到当时的话 |
[28:15] | which, admittedly, is an opportunity I am occasionally presented with, | 虽然现在这么说也是于事无补 |
[28:19] | I would have made sure that we left the base as scheduled, | 我保证我会让大家准时离开的 |
[28:22] | but the reality is, for the time being, we are stuck here, | 但现实是我们已经受困于此了 |
[28:25] | trapped in this cave, surrounded by predatory insects, with no way of getting to the Stargate. | 被外星虫子重重包围 而无法回到星门那里去 |
[28:30] | Now, I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉! |
[28:31] | but I’m gonna have a hard time mustering up a convincing pep talk, | 但我很难在这种时候 给予你们安慰 |
[28:35] | all things considered. | 鉴于现在的这种情况 |
[28:38] | I see. | 我明白 |
[28:41] | In that case, I’d just like to point out that this routine offworld excursion has turned into a disaster, | 那么我只能说 这次外勤活动是灾难性的 |
[28:46] | and the ramifications for Stargate command will be enormous. | 星门计划将会碰到障碍 |
[28:49] | Saving our lives would go a long way | 直到我们的生命 |
[28:51] | toward minimizing the damage. | 不会受到威胁为止 |
[28:54] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[29:01] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:02] | She said everything is going to be okay. | 她说一切都会好起来的! |
[29:05] | I’m telling you, it’s time you got your own place. | 你也该有一间自己的公寓了 |
[29:09] | I endeavored to establish a life offbase last year. | 在去年!我想努力建立自己的生活 |
[29:12] | I even went so far as to acquire my own apartment. | 我甚至到现在 都在找一个属于我的公寓 |
[29:15] | Unfortunately, it did not work out. | 很可惜一直都没有找到 |
[29:18] | Yeah, I know you got framed for murder, | 是的 我知道!上次的谋杀事件造成的 |
[29:20] | but you can’t let one bad experience put you off. | 但是 你不能让一种差劲的经验影响你 |
[29:23] | Hell, the first time I moved out, | 倒霉的一次!第一时间我就迁出了 |
[29:25] | I lived next door to a guy who practiced his drum solos all night long. | 我隔壁住了一个家伙 整晚练习他的鼓独奏 |
[29:29] | When we get back, | 当我们回去时候 |
[29:30] | – I’m going to help you find your own place. – No, that will be unnecessary. | -我要帮你找个你自己的地方 -那没必要 |
[29:33] | Dude, what are friends for? | 装模作样!什么是朋友? |
[29:35] | For listening when they are told, that will be unnecessary. | 我不想和上次一样 那将是不必要的 |
[30:11] | What the hell is taking them? | 他们怎么这么久? |
[30:22] | Where are you guys? | 伙计 你们在那里? |
[30:23] | Requesting radio silence. | 快关掉信号 |
[30:44] | I think we’re good to go. | 我想我们可以走了 |
[30:48] | Perhaps we should keep any unnecessary conversation to a minimum. | 也许我们应该减少不必要的对话 |
[30:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:07] | Sir? | 长官? |
[31:08] | Just received a subspace transmission from the Odyssey. | 刚刚从Odyssey号 收到了子空间传输 |
[31:11] | Its E.T.A. is five hours… | 预计到达E.T.A.的时间是五小时后 |
[31:13] | and the Pentagon’s on line two. | 并且五角大厦也来电了…… |
[31:17] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 士官长 |
[31:25] | Landry here. | 这里是Landry |
[31:35] | – Alright, scratch plan B. – What do we do now? | -好了!应该执行B计划了 -我们现在还能干什么? |
[31:38] | If the Gate is buried, they won’t be able to send a rescue team. | 如果星门被掩埋 他们就没办法派援救队过来了 |
[31:41] | Which means they’ll send the Odyssey. | 就是说他们会派Odyssey号来 |
[31:42] | In fact, it’s probably already on its way here, so all you’ve got to do is sit back, | 事实上!它或许已经在途中或已经在这里 因此你们要做的就是 |
[31:46] | relax. | 放松点 |
[31:47] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[31:49] | Theoretically. | 理论上来说是的 |
[31:53] | Theoretically? | 理论上? |
[31:54] | Theoretically, yes, the Odyssey could come and beam us off the planet’s surface. | 理论上!是的Odyssey号会来 并且可以在行星表面传送我们 |
[31:59] | But? | 但问题是……? |
[32:02] | Look, I’m sorry, but there’s no point in sugar-coating this. | 听着!我很抱歉 但是我并不该隐瞒真相 |
[32:05] | If Stargate command is operating under the assumption that the base has been lost, they’ll enact protocol CR91. | 星门指挥部应该会假设 Gamma基地失守 因此他们会采取CR91协议计划 |
[32:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[32:12] | Once in orbit, the Odyssey will launch a payload, | 一旦到达这里 Odyssey号会发射一种毒气 |
[32:14] | probably a neurotoxin, that will wipe out R75. | 全部消灭R75计划的虫子 |
[32:17] | That will allow Stargate command to mount a salvage operation of the Gamma site. | 这样指挥部就能重建Gamma基地了 |
[32:21] | But they’ll beam us out of here first. | 但是他们首先会把我们传送出去 对吗? |
[32:23] | Our transmitters won’t work because of the interference in the atmosphere. | 由于大气阻隔的原因 我们的传信器不会起作用了 |
[32:26] | What about our life signs? | 我们的生命信号呢? |
[32:28] | Because the bugs are multiplying at an alarming rate, and because of the fact that we are completely surrounded, | 因为那些虫子正找我们 使用后会暴露我们的位置 所以事实就是 我们是完全的被包围了 |
[32:33] | the Odyssey won’t be able to pick up our individual readings inside a sea of life signs. | Odyssey号或许不能及时收到我们的生命信号 |
[32:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[32:38] | What you’re saying is that they’re coming out all this way, | 你的意思是说他们来这里 |
[32:41] | but instead of rescuing us, they’re going to kill us with poison gas? | 并不是要救我们的 而是要用毒气杀死我们? |
[32:44] | Because they have no way of knowing that we’re still here. | 因为他们没有别的办法!博士 我们仍然在这里 |
[32:47] | Then we’re going to die on this planet, | 这么说我们要死在这行星上了 |
[32:49] | 25,000 light years from Earth. | 距离地球两万五千光年的星球上 |
[32:51] | Hey, relax. | 嗨 放轻松点 |
[32:51] | For starters, it’s only 24,000 light years. | 准确的计算 只有两万四千光年而已 |
[32:56] | What’s your E.T.A. for Odyssey? | Odyssey号 大概什么时候会到达这里? |
[32:58] | Well, I have no way of knowing exactly when it was sent, | 这个嘛 我不知道它是什么时候被派过来的 |
[33:01] | but given the approximate time that Stargate command lost contact with the Gamma site, | 但根据Gamma基地和指挥部 失去联系的时间来看 |
[33:04] | and allowing for the production of the toxin | 还有实施紧急协议的过程 |
[33:07] | I’d say inside of a few hours. | 它再过几个小时应该就会到了 |
[33:10] | We must find a way to contact the Odyssey to let their crew know that we are alive. | 我们一定要找个方法连络Odyssey号 让他们知道我们活着 |
[33:14] | Except our only way of communicating with that ship went up with the Gamma base. | 除非我们能用Gamma基地和飞船取得联系 |
[33:17] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[33:18] | The research station. | 还有研究所呢 |
[33:19] | It must have some sort of communication array that allows it to transmit data back to the Gamma site. | 它一定有一些通讯设备 可以传送讯息回到Gamma基地 |
[33:22] | But is it capable of reaching a ship in planetary orbit? | 但是能够用在大气层外部的通讯吗? |
[33:25] | It could, if I had some time to work on it. | 应该可以 只要我们有时间调整 |
[33:27] | Then all we have to do is get to the research station. | 然后我们要做的 就是到达研究站 |
[33:29] | Right, | 没错 |
[33:30] | and the only thing between us and it… | 到那里只需要走一段远路 |
[33:33] | is five miles of forest and a whole lot of bugs. | 还有就是成群的虫子在前面挡着! |
[33:39] | Piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[33:57] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[33:58] | I cannot. | 我不行了 |
[34:02] | We’re almost there. | 我们几乎快到了 |
[34:03] | That is what you said almost half an hour ago. | 那是你半个小时以前说过的 |
[34:07] | The transmission we’ll be sending will enable the Odyssey to triangulate our position and pick up our individual life signs, | 那个装置能向Odyssey号发送信号 让它探测到我们的生命信号 |
[34:13] | but we all have to be within the target area. | 但前提是我们都必须要在那范围以内 |
[34:15] | We’ve been walking for hours. | 我们已经走了好几个小时了 |
[34:17] | We don’t have time to sit around. | 嗨 我们现在可没时间休息 |
[34:19] | We are in violent agreement. | 我们可以协商一下 |
[34:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[34:23] | Sit here. | 你爱坐多久就坐多久 |
[34:25] | You cover our 6, | 你来掩护我们六个 |
[34:26] | but stay alert. | 保持警觉 |
[34:28] | You’ll hear the bugs coming. The tree ferrets give no warning. | 虫子来到的时候你会知道的 |
[34:32] | Tree ferrets? | 你说什么? |
[34:34] | Yeah, nasty buggers. | 是的 那些虫子会在一瞬间 |
[34:35] | Swoop down and separate a man’s head from his torso before he can blink. | 侵蚀你的大脑和器官 你却还没来得及眨一下眼 |
[34:43] | You… you’re lying. | 你……你在说谎对吧? |
[34:52] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[34:57] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[34:58] | Stop saying that. | 别再说这个了 |
[35:09] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[35:11] | Let’s pick up the pace. | 让我们加快速度 |
[35:31] | Frack! | 真倒霉! |
[35:36] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[36:07] | Look out, look out! | 小心 小心! |
[36:16] | Can you do it? | 你能弄好它吗? |
[36:21] | Colonel, is it working? | 中校!它能用吗? |
[36:24] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[36:25] | We’re too late. | 我们太晚了 |
[36:27] | They’re right outside. | 它们正在外面 |
[36:28] | Is it going to work? | 它能运作吗? |
[36:30] | Do you think you can make it… | 你可以…… |
[36:31] | Shut up, shut up! | 闭嘴!闭上你的鸟嘴! |
[36:33] | Let her do her work! | 让她做她的工作! |
[36:36] | Thank you, Mr. Woolsey. | 谢谢你 Woolsey先生 |
[36:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:52] | How’s it going? | 它怎么样? |
[36:53] | I need to significantly boost the power in order to penetrate the radioactivity in the ionosphere. | 我需提高信号 加强穿透力穿透电离层 |
[36:57] | Alright, boost it already. | 我们快要撑不住了 |
[36:59] | Yeah, I think I’m good. | 是的 我认为我很好 |
[37:17] | The vibrations being generated by the communications array must be attracting the bugs. | 震动产生的声音一定吸引了疯狂虫子 |
[37:21] | Think you can hold them off? | 你们能阻挡它们吗? |
[37:22] | Is this a bad time to tell you we’re almost out of ammo? | 我们弹药耗尽 只是时间的问题了 |
[37:34] | It’s time to improvise. | 现在是装炸药的时间 |
[37:56] | Okay, go. | OK 开始 |
[37:58] | How long before they receive the transmission? | 要多久他们才会传输我们? |
[38:00] | They should pick it up as soon as they enter orbit, | 他们进入轨道就应该能收到 |
[38:03] | but like I said, we have no way of knowing when that’s gonna be. | 但就如我先前说的!就怕我们不能撑到那个时候 |
[38:06] | How long can they hold off the bugs? | 多久?能挡疯狂虫子多久? |
[38:21] | They are approaching from the right. | 它们正从右边接近 |
[38:24] | Well, the motion sensors work. | 好吧!炸弹感应器有效 |
[38:30] | That pushed them back a little. | 刚才那一下 把它们稍微吓退回去了! |
[38:34] | Over here! | 轮到这里了! |
[39:02] | That’s the last charge. | 伙计们 我们已经没弹药了 |
[39:37] | Miss Shen suffered a broken ankle | 陈小姐!脚踝有了点小麻烦 |
[39:39] | and has taken an indefinite leave. | 并且正在休假 |
[39:41] | Mr. Lapierre and Mr. Chapman, meanwhile, have gone back to work, none the worse for wear. | Lapierre先生和Chapman先生都回去工作了 一点也不意外 |
[39:47] | What kind of fallout should we be expecting from all of this? | 那东西已经变成原子尘了 这次事故对我们影响如何? |
[39:50] | Surprisingly minimal. | 意外的比较少 |
[39:52] | You may face an official reprimand, but | 你们也许会受到个官方的责备 但是 |
[39:54] | the IOA recognizes the fact that these were circumstances beyond your control. | I.O.A.了解这是一次突发事件 这些是超出你能控制的局面 |
[39:59] | It may seem like they do an inordinate amount of complaining, but off the record, | 也许他们会有怨言 但不会纪录在案 |
[40:04] | the IOA has nothing but praise for the job you’re doing here. | I.O.A.对你们的工作只有赞赏 |
[40:08] | Just don’t let it go to your heads. | 但是可千万别得意忘形了 |
[40:12] | Well, I’m heading back to Washington. | 那么 我要回华盛顿了 |
[40:15] | Thank you again for the offworld tour. | 谢谢你们为我们的参观 所做的一切 |
[40:18] | It was… | 这实在是…… |
[40:19] | an eye-opening experience. | 一次难忘的经历 |
[40:27] | While you were gone, we received reports that two more planets | 你们走了以后 我们接到了另外两个行星 |
[40:31] | have been hit by these bugs. | 受到虫子袭击的报告 |
[40:33] | R&D are working on solutions that target these insects without harming other plant and animal life. | R&D正在研究不伤害其他动植物的杀虫方法 |
[40:39] | I thought I’d lost you there. | 我还以为我可能失去了你们了 |
[40:43] | Nice to have you back. | 但很高兴你们回来 |
[40:51] | So, we still doing movie night? | 那么 我们还继续电影之夜吗? |
[40:54] | Yeah, why not. | 当然!为什么不呢? |
[40:55] | Good. Already picked something out… | 好的 我已经选好了 |
[40:57] | Old school? | 《怀旧日时光》? |
[40:58] | Starship Troopers. | 《星际奇兵》 |
[41:00] | – Is it humorous? – Is it ever. | -是喜剧吗? -经典之作 -=结束=- |