时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, | “星际之门SG-1 前情回顾” |
[00:02] | on Stargate SG-1… | |
[00:03] | Merlin? | |
[00:04] | “King Arthur and the knights of the round table” Merlin? | 亚瑟王和圆桌武士的那个Merlin? |
[00:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:08] | – Was an Ancient? – I think so. | -他是古人? -我是这么认为 |
[00:10] | What does this have to do with where this alleged treasure is buried? | 怎么找到那些所谓的财宝埋藏地点? |
[00:13] | Certain threads point to the knights of the round table | 确实的线索显示 |
[00:15] | gathering great treasures from the far corners of Arthur’s domain, | 圆桌武士们从亚瑟王领土的偏远地区 收集了很多宝物 |
[00:18] | and hiding them in a magical stronghold at Avalon. | 并将它们藏在Avalon的一个魔法要塞里 |
[00:26] | All free Jaffa have always had the greatest respect for the warriors of the Sodan. | 所有的自由Jaffa一直都对Sodan的勇士们 抱以最崇高的敬意 |
[00:33] | Granting my freedom changes nothing, Mitchell. | 放了我并不能改变什么 Mitchell |
[00:41] | We will meet again. | 我们会再见面的 |
[00:56] | You are still working on that thing. | 你还在研究那东西啊? |
[00:58] | Oh, hi. | 哦!嗨! |
[01:01] | Did you sleep here last night? | 昨晚你睡在这儿吗? |
[01:03] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:04] | I slept down the hall in my quarters. | 我睡在我住处的客厅里 |
[01:07] | Sam… | |
[01:09] | This device was recovered from the cave under Glastonbury. | 这个装置在Glastonbury的一个洞穴里被发现 |
[01:11] | Who knows what Ancient secrets it may hold? | 谁也不知道 它包含了多少古人的秘密 |
[01:13] | Well, obviously not you. | 是啊!很显然了解它的人不是你 |
[01:15] | Or Dr. Lee, who’s been working on that thing for, what, six months? | 也不是那个 研究了它六个月的Lee博士 |
[01:20] | I think it’s time we let the eggheads at Area 51 take a crack at it. | 我想是时候让51区理论家们 把它好好地拆开来研究了 |
[01:23] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[01:24] | I’m actually making some progress here. | 我已经取得了进展 |
[01:27] | That’s what you said last night. | 你昨晚就是这么说的 |
[01:30] | And I’m hankering for hash browns so, | 尝尝马铃薯煎饼 |
[01:33] | let’s go grab some breakfast. | 让我们好好休息一下吧 |
[01:35] | This is interesting. | 这可真有意思 |
[01:38] | This is the first time one of my verification scans kicked back a positive result. | 这是我的扫描 第一次反馈回肯定的结果 |
[01:42] | Does this mean I’m not getting my hash browns? | 这说明了我吃不到马铃薯煎饼了? |
[01:45] | It means this device is interactive. | 这表示这个装置是交互式的 |
[01:47] | I’m reading an E.M. output that keeps fluctuating between high and low frequencies. | 我看到了一个E.M.输出在高低频率间上下变动 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna try to stabilize it. | 我要试着让它稳定 |
[01:54] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:54] | What have you got to lose? | 放手干吧! “Arthur’s Mantle「亚瑟的披风」” |
[02:10] | Season 9 – Episode 18 Arthur’s Mantle | |
[03:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[03:13] | Yeah, fine. | 是的 很好 |
[03:16] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么事? |
[03:22] | Nicely done. | 做的好! |
[03:25] | Can you read that? | 你能看的懂吗? |
[03:26] | My Ancient’s a little rusty. | 我对古人文字不太懂 |
[03:28] | Right. We need Jackson. | 很好 我们需要Jackson |
[03:32] | Hey, Bill, good timing. | 嗨 Bill 来的真是时候 |
[03:33] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[03:45] | Yo, doc, amazing discovery over here. | 嗨 博士 惊喜在这边呢 |
[03:48] | Bill, you okay? | Bill 你还好吧? |
[03:52] | Oh! What the hell? | 哦!见鬼了? |
[04:00] | What was that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[04:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:08] | Okay, you’re solid. | OK!你是固体的 |
[04:16] | It’s the device. | 是这个装置 |
[04:18] | By initiating it, we must’ve triggered some sort of localized effect… | 启动它时我们肯定触发了它某种局部化功能 |
[04:23] | “Local” meaning you and me? | “局部化” 意思是只有你和我? |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:27] | Try picking up that coffee cup. | 试试拿起那杯咖啡 |
[04:36] | Oh, boy. | 哦 孩子 |
[04:37] | We need to find Daniel. | 我们得找到Daniel |
[04:38] | “Out of phase?” What does that mean? | “没有方位” 这是什么意思? |
[04:40] | It means we may have shifted to an alternate dimension. | 意思是我们可能已经转换成多维的了 |
[04:43] | And there are an infinite number of alternate dimensions. | 并且维数变化是无限大的 |
[04:44] | No, no, no, that’s alternate realities. | 不 不 不 应该是不断变化的现实 |
[04:46] | – So when the other SG-1s showed up… – Completely different problem. | -因此又会有另外一个SG-1出现 -和我们是完全不同的概念 |
[04:50] | See, according to M-theory, that unites the five superstring theories, | 依照我的理论来看 再加上超弦理论 |
[04:53] | there are several spatial dimensions… | 就存在有几个多维空间…… |
[04:56] | eleven, actually, that exist in parallel with our physical reality. | 是11个 实际上 它与我们的物理现实是平行的 |
[04:59] | – Now, these higher dimensions… – No, I’ll take your word for it. | -这些更高的维…… -行了!我明白你的话了 |
[05:02] | That was alternate reality. This is alternate dimension. | 维数是不断变化的 |
[05:05] | Hell, all I need is a good time-travel adventure and I’ve scored the SG-1 trifecta. | 我需要进行一次时间旅行!我已经创下了SG-1三连胜 |
[05:09] | Now, how is Jackson supposed to help us with this? | 现在!Jackson他能帮我们解决这个问题? |
[05:10] | Well, a similar thing happened to him a few years ago. | 几年前 他发生过同样的事情 |
[05:15] | PX7-377 the Crystal Skull! | PX7-377!水晶头骨 |
[05:18] | You really did read every report from every mission we ever went on, didn’t you? | 你真的读过我们所有任务的报告? |
[05:21] | I was in that hospital a long time, and they were all riveting. | 我在医院里 待了很长的时间 那些报告也确实非常吸引人 |
[05:24] | Anyway, when Daniel was out of phase, nobody could see him, | 无论如何!当Daniel也出现状况 没有人可以见到他 |
[05:27] | except for his grandfather, Nicholas Ballard. | 除了他的祖父 Nicholas Ballard |
[05:30] | And because the same thing happened to Ballard in Belize, | 因为同样的事情在Belize发生在Ballard身上! |
[05:33] | Jackson should be able to see us | Jackson应该能看见我们 |
[05:35] | because we’re all part of the same club. | 因为我们是一伙的 |
[05:36] | Right. | 正确 |
[05:38] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[05:45] | Teal’c, have you seen colonel Mitchell? | Teal’c 你见到Mitchell中校吗? |
[05:48] | I have not. | 我还没见到 |
[05:49] | I’m gonna need to talk to your team. | 我要和你们小队谈谈 |
[05:51] | SG-12 just got back from P8T-474 and it looks like we may have a timeline | SG-12刚从P8T-474回来 看起来我们时间不多了 |
[05:56] | for whatever it is the Priors are planning. | Prior正在计划些什么 |
[05:58] | According to the natives, | 根据这本书 |
[06:00] | this “doomsday” the Priors keep talking about… | Prior一直说的“世界末日” |
[06:03] | may be only days away. | 也许离我们只有几天了 |
[06:05] | I will inform the others. | 我会通知他们的 |
[06:15] | Jackson… just the guy to help us with a little problem. | Jackson帮一下忙你或许能帮我们解决个小麻烦 |
[06:21] | Or not. | 哦!或者不能 |
[06:23] | The dimension we’re occupying must be different from the one he was shifted to. | 我们现在的频率和他以前是不一样的 |
[06:27] | Alternate alternate dimensions? | 交叠的维数? |
[06:30] | Something like that, yeah. | 看起来是的 |
[06:33] | Okay. So, what do we do? | OK 那我们怎么办? |
[06:37] | We have to find a way to communicate with them. | 我们必须找个方法和他们沟通 |
[06:41] | Any ideas? | 有主意吗? |
[06:42] | Unscheduled offworld activation! | 非预期的星门活动 |
[06:50] | What have we got? | 是什么? |
[06:51] | No I.D.C, Sir, but | 没有I.D.C 长官 |
[06:52] | I am receiving a radio signal. | 但是我接收到了无线电信号 |
[06:54] | Let’s hear it. | 让我们听听 |
[06:59] | What’s wrong with it? | 怎么回事? |
[07:00] | Sounds like harmonic distortion in the data stream. | 听起来像是资料流失真了 |
[07:02] | I’m not sure, Sir. | 我不确定 长官 |
[07:03] | Can you clean it up? | 你能让他清晰点吗? |
[07:04] | I can try, Sir. | 我试一下 长官 |
[07:10] | Okay, that sounded like something hitting the iris. | OK!听起来像某东西打在虹旋门上 |
[07:13] | Any way to know for sure what it was? | 有什么办法能知道那是什么? |
[07:15] | We can run some tests. | 我们能测试一下 |
[07:16] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[07:17] | And get Colonel Carter down here to help unscramble that message. | 把Carter中校叫过来让她帮忙把刚才的信号整理还原 |
[07:20] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:30] | I can’t make heads or tails of this. | 我简直毫无头绪 |
[07:31] | That’s because the filter coefficient has to be adaptive. | 那是因为滤波系数得设置正确 |
[07:36] | The filter coefficient has to be adaptive. | 滤波系数得设置正确 |
[07:40] | Hey, wait a minute… | 嗨!等等 |
[07:41] | There you go. | 很好 |
[07:42] | Notice the slight variance in the output. | 留意输出的细小变化 |
[07:45] | Notice it… | 留意它 |
[07:48] | Come on! Notice it! | 快啊!留意它! |
[07:51] | Never mind. | -算了 -天啊! |
[07:59] | What do you mean, they’re missing? | 你说什么?他们不见了? |
[08:01] | They are not in their quarters, nor are they responding to any attempt to contact them. | 他们不在住处 用任何方法都联系不上他们 |
[08:04] | Is it possible they aren’t even on the base? | 有无可能他们根本就不在基地内? |
[08:06] | We checked the front gate. Neither of them signed out. | 我们检查过大门 没有他们出去过的纪录 |
[08:08] | What about security footage? | 看过保全录影了吗? |
[08:10] | We’re reviewing tapes for both the labs and the cafeteria, | 我们正在查看实验室和餐厅的录影 |
[08:13] | but beyond that, well, there are… | 但是这里有…… |
[08:15] | hundreds of cameras and hours of tape, so… | 数百个摄影机拍下数小时的带子 我想…… |
[08:18] | Then we’ll screen them all if we have to. | 我们必须检查全部监视录影 |
[08:19] | I want them found. | 一定要找到他们 |
[08:27] | Why am I getting that Patrick Swayze in Ghost feeling? | 为什么我会有“鬼魂”的感觉? |
[08:33] | General. | 将军 |
[08:35] | We need a Whoopi. | 我们需要“吃的” |
[08:44] | Walter. | |
[08:46] | – We managed to clean up the message, Sir. – Finally. | -我们设法恢复刚才的信号 长官 -结果是? |
[08:48] | We noticed a slight variance in the output, | 我们发现输出里面一个微小的变化 |
[08:50] | so we ran it through a sequence of digital filters and we came up with this. | 透过信号过滤器我们得到了这个 |
[08:55] | Stargate Command… …the Sodan. | 星门指挥部……这里是Sodan |
[08:57] | – Please respond… – Did he say Sodan? | -请回应 -他说 “Sodan” 吗? |
[08:59] | under attack… many have fallen. We request immediate assistance. | 在攻击之下!多数已经失去……我们请求 得到立即援助 |
[09:04] | That’s when we heard the impact against the iris, Sir. | 当时我们听到武器攻击到虹旋门的声音!长官 |
[09:06] | General Landry, we should investigate. | Landry将军!我们得展开调查 |
[09:08] | Agreed. Assemble a team. | 同意!集合一个小队 |
[09:10] | Sir, colonel Mitchell is the one who should go. He’s the one who knows the Sodan the best. | 长官 Mitchell中校是最适合去的 他比较了解Sodan |
[09:13] | I agree, but colonel Mitchell isn’t here right now. | 我同意!但Mitchell中校现在不在 |
[09:23] | Oh, hey, have you seen colonel Carter? | 哦!嗨!你见到Carter中校吗? |
[09:25] | – Hey, I was just coming to ask you the same thing. – Really? | -嗨!我还准备问你呢 -真的吗? |
[09:27] | ‘Cause she left her laptop in my lab. | 她离开实验室 没带她的笔记型电脑 |
[09:29] | – She did? – Yeah, yeah. | -真的? -是的! |
[09:31] | It’s hooked up to that device that you picked up in Glastonbury. | 她电脑现在还连在 你从Glastonbury中带回的装置上 |
[09:40] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[09:44] | Fast forward. | 快转 |
[09:50] | There’s colonel Mitchell. | 那是Mitchell中校 |
[10:01] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么事? |
[10:03] | Looks like the camera went offline. | 看起来像监视器故障 |
[10:05] | Probably a power surge. | 或许是电力问题 |
[10:12] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[10:16] | Okay, bring up the security camera for the corridor outside Dr. Lee’s lab. | 好 把Lee博士实验室外走廊的监视录影调出来 |
[10:20] | Sync them up to 8:16 | 然后同步显示8:16以后 |
[10:22] | and run them simultaneously. | 看看他们去那里 |
[10:39] | Okay, if they didn’t go through the doorway, | OK!如果他们不走门口 |
[10:42] | how did they get out of the room? | 那他们是如何离开房间的? |
[10:57] | More staff blasts, just like back at the Gate. | 更多的棍棒武器冲击波 好像都射向了星门 |
[10:59] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[11:01] | A battle took place here as well. | 这里发生过一场战斗 |
[11:04] | The Sodan have been hiding here for thousands of years. | Sodan藏在这里 已经有数千年 |
[11:07] | The only reason we got the transporter codes is because colonel Mitchell won their trust. | 我们能得到他们的传送密码是因为Mitchell中校嬴得了他们的信赖 |
[11:11] | I doubt they would’ve given them to anyone else. | 我认为他们不会再把密码告诉任何其他人 |
[11:13] | And yet evidently they were attacked. | 很明显他们被攻击 |
[11:16] | By who? | 被谁? |
[11:36] | My God. | 我的天 |
[11:38] | Conway, Stevens, get back to the Gate on the double. Tell SGC we need med teams. | Conway、Stevens 赶快回到星门 告诉SGC我们需要医疗队 |
[11:42] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:43] | Check the area for survivors. | 检查区域可能还有生还者 |
[12:21] | Whomever did this knew well the most efficient way to kill a Jaffa. | 无论谁做的 他都很熟悉怎样才能有效的杀死Jaffa |
[12:24] | Their symbiotes have been targeted. | 目标都是共生体 |
[12:28] | They were shown no mercy. | 他们毫不手软 |
[12:40] | Haikon. | |
[12:45] | – Pulse is weak. – He will not survive long. | -脉搏非常弱 -他活不了了 |
[12:47] | His symbiote is dead. | 他的共生体死了 |
[12:48] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[12:49] | help me get him into one of these huts. | 帮我抬进小屋里 |
[12:51] | We need to get some tretonin in him, stat. | 我们需要拿一些Tretonin来替代共生体 |
[12:58] | Roast beef. | 烤牛肉 |
[12:59] | The one time I can’t eat, and they serve… | 我一不能吃饭!餐厅就供应…… |
[13:01] | roast beef. Do you know how many times I’ve requested roast beef? | 烤牛肉 你知道我要求过多少次烤牛肉吗? |
[13:07] | This is torture. | 真不公平 |
[13:08] | It’s only been a few hours. | 才过了几个小时呢 |
[13:10] | You’re not the least bit concerned about this? | 你一点也不担心吗? |
[13:12] | No one can see us or hear us. We can’t… | 没人能见到我们或者听到我们 我们不能 |
[13:14] | touch anything, ergo no eating, | 碰任何东西!不能吃 |
[13:16] | no drinking, and I’m not gonna speculate on the other bodily functions. | 不能喝?我已不再考虑肉体上的功能! |
[13:20] | If they don’t figure out a way to get us back… | 如果他们不能找一个方法 把我们弄回来 |
[13:23] | They’ll figure it out. | 他们会想出办法的 |
[13:34] | What have you got, Doctor? | 有什么进展吗?博士? |
[13:35] | Well… | 哇哦 |
[13:37] | we know that Sam was working on the device. | 我们知道Sam一直在研究这个装置 |
[13:39] | We know the device does not give off any typical energy signature emitted by Ancient transporter technology. | 我们知道这装置并不发出 古人传送科技的典型讯号 |
[13:45] | This leads us to the conclusion that they disappeared without leaving the room. | 这让我们得出了结论 他们消失了!没有离开房间 |
[13:51] | How is that possible? | 是怎么回事? |
[13:57] | Miniaturization. | 变小了 |
[13:59] | Don’t panic. | 不要惊慌 |
[14:01] | I have calculated the distance they could possibly travel on tiny legs, | 我已经计算过他们那微小的双腿 所能走出的最长距离 |
[14:04] | designated by this roped-off area. | 用绳子围住了这个区域 |
[14:07] | All we have to do is find them. | 现在我们要做的就是找到他们 |
[14:09] | Ronald, start with section 1-A. | Ronald 开始搜索1-A区域 |
[14:21] | I was unable to locate any other survivors. | 我找不到其他任何生还者 |
[14:26] | What is his condition? | 他的情况如何? |
[14:27] | We don’t know if the tretonin is going to take. | 我们不知道Tretonin能会不会起作用 |
[14:29] | Even then, | 就算有用! |
[14:31] | his injuries are pretty severe. | 他的伤势也太严重了 |
[14:34] | Without a symbiote… | 没有共生体的话 |
[14:36] | Volnek… | |
[14:40] | Haikon. | |
[14:42] | Haikon… | |
[14:44] | fear not, brother. | 别怕兄弟 |
[14:46] | You are among friends. | 你的朋友 |
[14:48] | Teal’c… | |
[14:50] | save yourself. | 救你自己 |
[14:52] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这的 |
[14:54] | Tell me who has done this. | 告诉我谁做的 |
[14:56] | Tell me who has caused this devastation. | 告诉我谁摧毁了你们 |
[15:01] | Volnek. | |
[15:03] | It was Volnek. | 是Volnek |
[15:06] | One man did this? | 一个人做了这些? |
[15:09] | Why would he turn on his people? | 他为什么对自己的人下手? |
[15:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[15:13] | Haikon… | |
[15:16] | Haikon? | |
[15:18] | Major, come in! | 少校!回答! |
[15:19] | This is Hadden. Go ahead. | 这是Hadden 请说 |
[15:20] | We’re under attack, Sir! | 我们受到攻击!长官 |
[15:22] | Requesting backup immediately… | 请求后援!立刻 |
[15:25] | McKenzie, you stay with him. | McKenzie 你和他待在这里 |
[15:39] | Oh, come on. | 哦!得了 |
[15:41] | It was just a theory. Anyway, if I’d been right, you’d all be calling me a genius right now. | 只是一个理论而已 无论如何!假如我是对的 你们全都都得承认 我是个马上能想到办法的天才 |
[15:44] | Yes, but you weren’t right. | 是的!但你从未对过 |
[15:47] | So, anything? | 所以!发现什么了吗? |
[15:48] | Ah… nothing significant. | 啊!没发现什么有用的 |
[15:51] | Fairly constant power readings, and slight traces of lepton radiation… | 恒定能量读数 轻微的粒子辐射痕迹 |
[15:57] | What? | 什么? |
[15:58] | What? | 什么? |
[16:00] | Lepton radiation? | 粒子辐射 |
[16:03] | Lepton… lepton radiation? | 粒子……粒子辐射? |
[16:05] | Yeah, but like I said, only traces. I mean, there’s nothing significant there. | 是的!但就像我说的 只是有点痕迹 还没发现什么有用的 |
[16:09] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:13] | Stevens! | |
[16:18] | This one is alive. | 这个还活着 |
[16:28] | I never saw him. | 我一直无法看见他 |
[16:31] | The shots… | 到处都在射击 |
[16:33] | came out of nowhere. | |
[16:35] | No doubt Volnek is using a Sodan cloak. | 无疑Volnek正在使用Sodan斗蓬 |
[16:37] | We got to get him back to the Gate, now. | 我们得立刻带他回星门 |
[16:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[16:52] | The code is not working. | 密码无效了 |
[17:06] | Someone has removed one of the control crystals. | 有人拿走了一块控制水晶 |
[17:09] | Then how are we supposed to get out of here? | 那我们如何离开这里? |
[17:12] | We cannot. | 我们走不了了 |
[17:20] | Come on, Jackson, figure it out. I’ve already missed breakfast and lunch. | 加油!Jackson 想出办法来 我们都错过了早餐和午餐了 |
[17:26] | – General. – Dr. Jackson. | -将军 -Jackson博士 |
[17:27] | I just came from Dr. Lee’s lab. Please tell me you have better news. | 我刚从Lee博士的实验室过来 希望你能有更好的消息告诉我 |
[17:31] | I’ve been going over some of the | 我已经仔细检查了一些 |
[17:32] | texts we recovered from the cave in Glastonbury. | 我们从Glastonbury洞穴里 发现的文字资料 |
[17:34] | And? | 然后呢? |
[17:35] | Well, a lot of them seem to make oblique references to Arthurian legend. For instance, the word “anawyn”, | 许多的资料 都间接地涉及到了亚瑟王的传说 比如 “Anawyn”那个字 |
[17:39] | which shows up several times, is, I believe, a variation on annwyn, | 出现过好几次 我相信他是“Annwn”的一种变化 |
[17:43] | the Celtic underworld, where king Arthur journeyed in search of 13 sacred objects, | Celtic人的地底下 亚瑟王寻找13个神圣物件的地方 |
[17:47] | one of which | 其中一个 |
[17:48] | was a cloak… | 是一件斗蓬 |
[17:49] | – What, the picture of the guy with the big billowing robe? – Said to render the wearer invisible. | -什么! -穿着宽松长袍家伙的那一张? -上面说 它能使穿戴者隐形 |
[17:52] | It was called “the mantle of Arthur,” and was kept at Bardsey Island by none other than our friend Myrddin, whom we know better as… | 它被叫做“亚瑟的披风” 被好朋友Myrddin保存在Bardsey岛上 他更熟悉他的另一个名字…… |
[17:58] | – Merlin. – Exactly. | -正确 |
[18:00] | I have no idea where you’re going with this. | 我不知道这个有什么帮助 |
[18:02] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[18:03] | Well, it wasn’t until Dr. Lee told me that he detected trace amounts of lepton radiation from the device that I was able to put it together. You see, | 是这样!直到Lee博士告诉我 他在那装置上发现了粒子辐射痕迹 我才能把这两件事连在一起 你知道的! |
[18:09] | the crystal skull | 那水晶头骨 |
[18:10] | that transported me to another dimension also released lepton radiation. | 曾经把我传送到了另一个维数也释放了粒子辐射 |
[18:14] | And you think the same thing happened to colonel Carter and colonel Mitchell? | 你是说 相同的事情 发生在Carter中校和Mitchell中校? |
[18:16] | You’re damn right! | 你总算猜对了! |
[18:17] | According to legend, the mantle makes the user invisible. | 根据传说 斗篷能让使用者隐形 |
[18:20] | Now, given what I’ve read and what’s happened today, I’m guessing it wasn’t literally a cloak at all. | 现在!根据我已经读过的和发生过的 我想……这个装置就是个斗篷 |
[18:24] | It was the device we recovered. | 它是我们发现的那个装置 |
[18:26] | It makes sense, Sir. | 这有道理的 长官 |
[18:27] | Medieval historians could well have attributed the powers of the device to a cloak, simply because they didn’t understand it, | 中世纪的历史学家 将那装置说成是斗篷 因为他们不了解 |
[18:31] | and they could have credited its recovery to Arthur, out of deference to the king who was in power at the time. | 并且以前成功的操作过它 出于尊重国王 说是亚瑟发现的 因为那是亚瑟当权的时期 |
[18:35] | Now given what we know now, | 现在结合我们所知道的 |
[18:36] | it seems much more likely that it was Merlin who actually built the device. | 看起来更像是Merlin所制造的装置 |
[18:39] | So why would Merlin build a device that could transport him to another dimension? | 为什么Merlin会造一个 将他传送到另一维的装置? |
[18:44] | Ooh. Today’s “daily double”. | 喔!今天真是一箭双雕 |
[18:46] | Yeah, that’s the part I haven’t quite figured out yet. | 哦是的!这个我还没完全弄明白 |
[18:48] | – So close… – But at least it points to the possibility that | -很接近了! -但是至少它说明可能…… |
[18:52] | both colonel Mitchell and colonel Carter may still be somewhere here on this base. | Mitchell中校和Carter中校可能在基地的某个地方 |
[18:56] | We just can’t see or hear them. | 我们只是不能见到或听到他们 |
[19:14] | We could make our way back to the Gate on foot. | 我们不可能走回星门 |
[19:16] | I do not believe that would be wise. | 我也认为那样是很不明智的 |
[19:18] | The journey would take months, and the terrain is most treacherous. | 那得走上好几个月 地形太复杂了 |
[19:21] | There’s not much for us here. | 我们的补给不多了 |
[19:23] | We’re going to run out of supplies before long. | 用不了多久就会出现短缺 |
[19:27] | General Landry will send an extraction team when we fail to report. | 当我们没有按时汇报 Landry将军会送另外一个小队来 |
[19:30] | And they’ll end up stranded here, just like us. | 然后他们也和我们一样 困在这儿 |
[19:35] | We have food for the moment and we can build shelter. | 暂时我们还有食物 我们能建立掩体 |
[19:38] | Perhaps when the extraction team arrives, we can repair the obelisk. | 也许增援部队到达后 我们能修好那个方尖石塔 |
[19:43] | What about Volnek? | Volnek怎么办? |
[19:44] | He’s still out there. | 他仍然不妙 |
[19:46] | Leave him to me. | -把他交给我 |
[19:47] | Teal’c… | |
[19:51] | he took out an entire village. | 他毁了整个的村庄 |
[19:53] | It is my understanding that those who use a Sodan cloaking device are invisible to everyone but each other. | 根据我的理解使用了Sodan斗篷能隐形却也彼此看的见对方 |
[19:58] | So if you use that thing, | 因此如果你也使用一样的装置 |
[20:00] | you’ll be able to see him? | 你会看见他? |
[20:02] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[20:04] | Didn’t help that guy much, though, did it? | 但这也没能救他 对吗? |
[20:21] | Now, when I was out of phase, I could see and hear everything going on around me, so it follows if they’re in the same situation, | 我上次脱离相位时 能感受到身边所发生的一切事情 就是说如果现在与那时情况类似的话 |
[20:25] | they’re hearing what we’re saying right now. | 他们能听到我们现在所说的话 |
[20:27] | Except they can’t respond. | 只是他们无法回应 |
[20:29] | Maybe they can. They just don’t know it. | 也许他们能!他们只是不知道罢了 |
[20:30] | Now, what does that look like to you? First reaction. | 那么 那在你看来像是什么?第一个反应是什么 |
[20:33] | A keyboard, | 一个键盘 |
[20:34] | except there’s no visual interface. | 不过 没有视觉介面 |
[20:36] | Not here. | 这里没有 |
[20:37] | You mean it’s on the other side? | 你的意思是指 它在……另一边? |
[20:40] | Well, it stands to reason that Merlin would want the device to be interactive on both sides this and the alternate dimension. | 设想Merlin在两方都建立了交互设备是有道理的 两个相位都有设备 |
[20:44] | Now, the interactivity on this side is difficult to access. | 就是这边的设备比较难获取 |
[20:47] | Now, I’m guessing as a type of safeguard against just anyone using the device. | 现在 我想有种安全设置 在阻止我们使用这边的设备 |
[20:50] | But there’d be no reason to hide it on the other side. | 不过那边就没理由隐藏设备了 |
[20:54] | Did you see that? | 你看见吗? |
[20:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[20:57] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[20:58] | Sam? | |
[20:59] | Mitchell? If… | 啊 Mitchell? |
[21:01] | if you can hear me… | 如果你能听见的话 啊…… |
[21:03] | okay, let’s call this button “yes,” and this button “no”. | 好 就把这个按钮当作“是” 而这一个按钮当作“不是” |
[21:09] | Okay, first question. | OK!第一个问题…… |
[21:11] | Are you guys okay? | 呃……你们还好吗? |
[21:13] | – Yes – Yep. | 是的 |
[21:14] | “Yes.” Oh, thank god. | “是的” 哦 感谢老天 |
[21:16] | – I mean, now we’re getting somewhere. – Okay, | 我的意思是我们总算有点进展了 |
[21:18] | besides the interactivity, is there anything else unusual on your end? | 除了交互性 你们那边有什么不同吗? |
[21:23] | “Yes”. | “是的” |
[21:24] | Something connected to the device? | 有什么连接到装置上的东西? |
[21:26] | – Would you call it connected? – Yes, Yes. – Yes. | -那算是连接上了吗? -是的!是的! -是的! |
[21:29] | “Yes”. | “是的” |
[21:30] | Is it some sort of display? | 这是显示设备吗? |
[21:33] | – That’s… that’s an emphatic “yes”. – Okay, thought so. | -这代表强烈的“是的” -好!就是这样 |
[21:37] | Can you read it? | 哦 你能看懂说明吗? |
[21:44] | It’s in Ancient, isn’t it? | 它是古人文字对吗? |
[21:50] | Okay. | |
[21:52] | Alright. | 呃……好吧 |
[21:54] | Now… | 现在 |
[21:57] | you guys are going to have to help me translate what you see. But, | 你们帮我解释一下看到的东西 但…… |
[21:59] | you see, we don’t know what pressing buttons randomly will do, so | 你看 我们不知道随机按钮会发生什么 |
[22:02] | we’re going to have to stick with “yes” and “no”, | 那么我们就用“是的” 和 “不” 的方式来做 |
[22:04] | and just do it… | |
[22:05] | one letter at a time. | 一次一个字母 |
[22:07] | – This is going to take a while? – Oh, yeah. | -这要做好一会吧? -哦!是的 |
[22:10] | Just keep me posted. | 有进展再通知我 |
[22:11] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:14] | Okay… first letter… | OK 第一个字母 |
[22:58] | Status? | 状态? |
[22:59] | Still no word from Teal’c or SG-12. | Teal’c和SG-12都没有回报 |
[23:01] | How long are they overdue? | 他们延迟多久了? |
[23:03] | Over an hour. | 一小时了 |
[23:04] | Tell colonel Reynolds to prep an extraction team. | 通知Reynolds上校准备一支精英小队 |
[23:06] | – Have them ready to move out ASAP. – Yes, Sir. | -让他们尽快做好准备出发 -是的 长官 |
[23:16] | Okay. First letter, next word. | OK 下一个单字 第一个字母 |
[23:19] | Stop me when you see the right symbol. | 当你见到正确的符号告诉我 |
[23:21] | How’s it going? | 现在怎么样了? |
[23:22] | Fantastic. | 真不错 |
[23:23] | We’ve almost completed the first sentence. | 我们已经几乎完成了第一个句子 |
[23:25] | Listen, you think you’ll be okay on your own here for a while? | 听着 你觉得自己做一会儿行吗? |
[23:27] | Sure. Why? | 行!为什么? |
[23:29] | We’ve lost contact with Teal’c. | 我们已经失去了跟Teal’c的联系 |
[23:31] | Landry’s sending SG-3 and 22 to check on him at the Sodan village. I figured I’d tag along. | Landry’s送SG-3和22去检查Sodan村庄 我想要跟过去看看 |
[23:36] | Offworld? | 穿过星门? |
[23:37] | Yeah, well, Jackson was able to | 对!Jackson脱离相位后 |
[23:39] | travel through the Gate when he was out of phase, so, yeah. | 能穿越星门 所以……是的 |
[23:43] | Well, that’s my point. | 好吧!这就是我的意思 |
[23:44] | – You’re out of phase. What do you hope to accomplish? – Sam, | -你脱离相位了 还能干什么? |
[23:47] | Teal’c could be in trouble. I want to check it out. | Teal’c可能遇到麻烦 我想去看看 |
[23:50] | No one can see me, I can’t get hurt… | 没有人能看到我 我不会有事的 |
[23:53] | I can gather intel that no one else can. | 我来搜集情报比其他人更有优势 |
[23:57] | – Sam? Mitchell? Did you see it? – Listen, | -Sam?Mitchell?你看见了吗? -听着! |
[24:00] | I promise I’ll come back through the Gate when they dial to check in. | 我保证他们拨号回来时 我也会一起回来 |
[24:03] | – I’ll only be gone a couple of hours. – Hello? You guys still there? | -我只去几个小时 -哈��?你们还在吗? |
[24:07] | – Cameron… – Sam. | |
[24:09] | Teal’c may need help, | Teal’c可能需要帮忙 |
[24:11] | and I have friends among the Sodan. | 而且我有朋友在Sodan |
[24:14] | I’ll be back soon, | 我很快会回来! |
[24:16] | promise. | 我保证 |
[24:19] | Like… | 是不是 |
[24:20] | slap a button or something. Okay, thank you. | 我敲敲按钮什么的 你就能回来?OK 谢谢你 |
[24:25] | First letter, next word, | 嗯!第一个单字第一个字母 |
[24:27] | and stop me when you see the right symbol. | 看到正确的符号就告诉我 |
[25:45] | Yes. Okay. | “是的”好 |
[25:47] | Next word… | 下个字 |
[25:48] | That’s it. | 那是它 |
[25:50] | My God, I finally figured out what colonel Carter did to trigger the device. | 我终于知道Carter中校 怎么触发装置了 |
[25:56] | I had to run a reverse scan on all the energy fluctuations that we’ve been recording, | 我要对我们纪录的能量变化 做一次反向扫描 |
[26:00] | put them through a program designed to… | 将它们输入程式 |
[26:02] | anyway. | 总之 |
[26:03] | I isolated the algorithm she used to synchronize the energy emissions coming from the device. | 我找到了她用来 同步设备中能量的算法了 |
[26:07] | What? | 什么? |
[26:09] | Don’t you see? | 你还没明白吗? |
[26:10] | That means if I counteract Sam’s algorithm from my computer, | 那表示如果我反向珊的计算方法 |
[26:14] | allow the emissions to return to their normal frequencies… | 让波动回归普通的频率 |
[26:18] | that could well reverse the process. | 就能完全逆转过程 |
[26:22] | Oh, just… give me a sec. This is brilliant. | 哦!只要给我几秒钟 这真是太厉害了 |
[26:32] | That should do it. | 这样就行了 |
[26:44] | Sam. | |
[26:45] | Daniel. | |
[26:47] | Bill, I will never doubt you again. | Bill 我再也不会质疑你了! |
[26:55] | Oh, boy. | 哦!孩子 |
[27:00] | Dr. Jackson, can… can you hear me? | Jackson博士!你能听到我说话吗? |
[27:07] | If you can, press this button for yes. | 如果你能!就按“是的”这个按钮 |
[27:24] | Teal’c! | |
[27:26] | You alright? | 你怎么样? |
[27:28] | It is a light wound. | 只是轻伤而已 |
[27:31] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[27:34] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[27:36] | I found Volnek. | 我发现了Volnek |
[27:38] | Then you’re… | 那你还活着…… |
[27:39] | lucky to be alive. | 真是幸运 |
[27:42] | Haikon! | |
[27:46] | Others were not so fortunate. | 其他人就没那么幸运了 |
[27:49] | He woke up a few minutes ago. | 他几分钟前醒来 |
[27:51] | What has happened to Volnek? | 在Volnek身上发生了什么事? |
[27:55] | Ten days ago, | 在10天以前 |
[27:57] | he went to a neighboring world to | 他去附近的星球 |
[27:59] | acquire supplies for our village. | 帮我们的村庄寻找补给 |
[28:04] | On the way back to the Chaapa’ai, he encountered a Prior. | 在回星门的路上 他遇到了一个Prior |
[28:10] | He was told that the Sodan had committed unforgivable treason against the Ori. | 告诉了他 Sodan对Ori犯下了不可饶恕的罪行 |
[28:17] | The Prior vowed that great ill would befall us, | 那个Prior声称一场大瘟疫将会降临 |
[28:21] | then planted his staff into the ground. | 然后把他的武器插入地下 |
[28:26] | Volnek returned to the village and told me of the encounter. | Volnek回到村庄 告诉我他遇到的事 |
[28:31] | We took the threat seriously, keeping a watchful eye on the Chaapa’ai. | 我们认真的考虑了他的威胁 并且严密的监视着Chaapa’ai |
[28:39] | Several days passed without incident | 接下来的几天都平安无事 |
[28:42] | until… | 直到…… |
[28:46] | Volnek fell ill. | Volnek生病了 |
[28:49] | He became irrational… | 他变的不可理喻 |
[28:51] | incoherent. | 语无伦次 |
[28:53] | We isolated him, and treated him with our best medicines, | 我们隔离了他 用我们最好的药尽力医治他! |
[28:58] | but his condition worsened. | 但是他的情况却更糟 |
[29:10] | Yesterday, | 昨天 |
[29:12] | he broke the bonds that were meant to restrain him. | 他挣脱了束缚! |
[29:16] | Our finest warriors attempted to subdue him, | 我们最好的战士试图制服他 |
[29:19] | but he killed them all with very little effort. | 但他不费吹灰之力就杀了他们 |
[29:23] | He then turned on everyone in sight. | 后来他见人就杀 |
[29:27] | His own brother, Jolan, was | 他的亲哥哥Jolan |
[29:29] | killed in the carnage that followed. | 也在随后的大屠杀中被杀 |
[29:32] | Women and children fled to the woods and | 妇女和孩子藏到了森林深处 |
[29:35] | Volnek followed them, and slaughtered them all… | Volnek找到后 毫无怜悯地杀了她们 |
[29:39] | without mercy. | |
[29:41] | To the best of my knowledge, | 据我所知 |
[29:43] | I am the only one to have survived. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[29:48] | Rest, brother. | 休息一下 兄弟 |
[29:50] | Rest. | 休息 |
[29:53] | SG-22, establish defensive perimeter! | SG-22散开防御队形! |
[29:57] | SG-3, stick close to me. | SG-3跟着我 |
[30:06] | Colonel Reynolds. | Reynolds上校 |
[30:07] | Teal’c, what the hell happened here? | Teal’c 这儿到底发生了什么事? |
[30:09] | Why haven’t you checked in? | 为什么你没有回报? |
[30:10] | – The eye of the gods has been damaged. – We’re trapped here. So are you. | -“神之眼”已经被破坏! -我们被困在这里!你也是! |
[30:14] | The Ori had a hand in what has transpired here. | Ori跟这里发生的事 有很大的关联 |
[30:16] | The Ori? | |
[30:17] | We have much to discuss. | 说来话长 |
[30:20] | Come. | 来吧 |
[30:35] | Okay, if you’re still there, I’ve given it some thought, and my guess is | OK!如果你们还在那儿 我想出了一个结论! |
[30:39] | it should be a simple matter of reversing the process. | 逆转过程应该很容易 |
[30:42] | I’m on it. | 我正要去开启它 |
[30:45] | Is that supposed to be reassuring? | 这能让我们放心吗? |
[30:50] | Where’s Mitchell? | Mitchell在哪里? |
[30:52] | He went offworld with the extraction team. | 他跟另一个小队在一起 |
[30:54] | What? | 什么? |
[30:55] | He was convinced he could help Teal’c. I couldn’t talk him out of it. | 他认为他可以帮助Teal’c 我无法说服他 |
[30:58] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 在这个时候?这真让我吃惊 |
[31:00] | There’s no sense in worrying about that now. | 现在担心根本没有意义 |
[31:02] | On the bright side, | 朝乐观点看 |
[31:04] | the translation will go a lot quicker now that you’re here. | 有你在 翻译会快多了 |
[31:15] | Okay, this is interesting. | OK!这个很有趣 |
[31:17] | It appears to be a log of some kind. | 它似乎是某种日志 |
[31:21] | Merlin was conducting research on some kind of new invention. | Merlin的研究 有了新的发现 |
[31:29] | And it was something big. | 而且是很重要的发现 |
[31:33] | He went to great lengths to try and hide it. | 他努力试图隐藏它 |
[31:36] | This device was invented for the sole purpose of keeping his research a secret. | 这个装置被发明的唯一的目的就是为了保存他研究的一个秘密 |
[31:40] | He needed a way to conceal it from… | 他需要一个隐藏它的方法 以防…… |
[31:45] | Daniel? | |
[31:47] | Merlin needed to conceal his research from… | Merlin需要隐藏他的研究? |
[31:50] | His fellow ascended beings. | 以防被他的升天同伴发现了 |
[31:54] | But, | 但是 |
[31:55] | if he was ascended, he must have retaken human form to perform his research. | 如果他升天了 他必须恢复人类形态 才能进行他的研究 |
[32:00] | I don’t get it. What invention could have been so important | 我不明白……什么研究如此重要 |
[32:02] | that it would have led him to give up his ascension? | 以至于让他放弃升天? |
[32:05] | A weapon. | 一个武器 |
[32:07] | A weapon capable of destroying ascended beings. | 一个能摧毁升天族群的武器 |
[32:17] | You hit him with two P-90s, and he didn’t die. How’s that possible? | 你用两把P-90打他 可是他还没有死?那怎么可能? |
[32:21] | We have encountered something like this before. | 我们以前也遇到过类似情况 |
[32:23] | An Ancient device capable of reanimating dead tissue. | 古人的装置能修复死亡的组织 |
[32:26] | Anubis used a similar technology to give life to his Kull warriors. | Anubis用过相似的技术让他的雄蜂战士重生 |
[32:29] | I’m assuming there’s no cure. | 我以为那是无药可救的 |
[32:31] | The Volnek we knew is dead. | 我们认识的Volnek已经死了 |
[32:33] | So how do we stop him… | 我们要如何阻止他……? |
[32:34] | it, whatever? | 或……它!随便 |
[32:36] | By destroying the body entirely. | 需要彻底破坏他的身体 |
[32:40] | Claymores? | 爆破弹? |
[32:41] | Oh, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 哦!那就是我的意思 |
[32:43] | We just plant two of them opposite each other and run a tripwire right through the middle. | 我们只要装好两个对立的炸弹 然后能快速离开现场 |
[32:46] | Then all we got to do is lure him in. | 那么只需要诱捕他就行了 |
[32:49] | Piece of cake. | 很简单的! |
[32:51] | While we’re at it, maybe we can teach him how to speak japanese. | 这么做所需要的时间 已经足够教他如何说日语了 |
[32:55] | I will do it. | 我会做到的 |
[32:56] | What? | 什么? |
[32:57] | Teal’c, the kill zone is going to be huge. | Teal’c!杀伤区域是很大的 |
[33:00] | You’ll have to be awful quick to get out of it. | 你需要快速离开 |
[33:02] | Understood. | 了解 |
[33:03] | No, no. Now, that’s just crazy. | 不不不!这太疯狂了 |
[33:05] | Let’s at least wait for reinforcements. | 至少让我们等待救援 |
[33:07] | Waiting will only put the lives of others at risk. | 等待只会危及其他人的生命 |
[33:10] | Volnek was clever enough to disable the eye of the gods. | Volnek很聪明 破坏了“神之眼” |
[33:12] | Undoubtedly, the missing crystal is in his possession. | 当然那控制水晶在他手里了 |
[33:15] | The only way we can return to Earth is to retrieve it. | 我们回到地球的唯一方法 就是取回它 |
[33:18] | And the only way that we can do that is by killing Volnek. | 取回它的唯一办法 就是杀了Volnek |
[33:23] | There is no other way. | 没有其他的方法了 |
[33:32] | Merlin believed that the Ori represented a significant threat to the safety of this galaxy, | Merlin认为Ori是这个星系的一种安全上的威胁 |
[33:36] | including the Ancients themselves | 就算对不愿采取任何行动 |
[33:38] | who refused to take any action to protect themselves against them. | 自我保护的古人来说也是如此 |
[33:41] | So he went ahead and developed the weapon anyway? | 所以他就开始加快发展这种武器 |
[33:43] | Well, he found a way of doing it without their knowing about it, | 嗯 他发现了一种可以不引起别人注意的方法 |
[33:45] | by shifting his research to another dimension. | 就是把研究放到另一个相位进行 |
[33:48] | So, the weapon, did… did he ever complete it? | 那么……这武器他完成了吗? |
[33:53] | See, this is all technical way over my head. I wish you understood Ancient. | 啊 看……这一大堆专业术语塞满了我的大脑 我真希望你能了解古人语言 |
[33:57] | These notes seem to indicate that he completed the weapon here on Earth, | 这些纪录显示他在地球完成了武器 |
[33:59] | and then had to relocate it to… | 然后重新配置了它 到了…… |
[34:08] | I don’t need to know Ancient to understand what that is. | 我不需要学习古人文字了 |
[34:12] | A Gate address to where he hid the weapon. | 他隐藏那个武器的星门地址! |
[34:27] | Claymores are ready. | 高爆炸弹已经准备好了 |
[34:30] | You and your men establish a perimeter. | 你和你的人建立防御区域 |
[34:33] | I will lead Volnek into the trap. | 我来诱捕Volnek |
[34:36] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做? |
[34:39] | I am. | 是的 |
[34:48] | Okay… | |
[34:52] | I’m going to try to make an adjustment to the algorithm. | 我正准备对算法做个调整 |
[34:55] | It’s a bit of a long shot, but | 可能难以成功 |
[34:57] | if I can get this to sync up… | 不过如果我能让这个同步的话 |
[35:07] | Oh… no. | 哦!不! |
[35:14] | Hello? This is Dr. Lee. I… | 哈��?我是Lee博士 |
[35:17] | I’d like to speak with general Landry, please. | 请帮我接Landry将军 |
[35:20] | Yeah, it’s a bit of an emergency. | 是的!是有点急的事 |
[35:25] | You know, there’s a fine line between crazy-brave and crazy-crazy, my friend, and you are walking it. | 你知道的 疯狂的勇敢和真的疯狂是有界线区别的 我的朋友 你正在跨越这条界线 |
[35:31] | You realize he took out an entire Sodan village? | 你知道他摧毁了整个Sodan村落吗? |
[35:44] | You know, the last thing I need is for you to get yourself killed. | 你知道我最不想做的 就是让你害死自己 |
[35:47] | Do you realize how long it’ll take me to find a replacement? | 你知道要多久的时间 才能找到一个代替你的队员吗? |
[35:50] | You worry far too much, Colonel Mitchell. | 你考虑太多了 Mitchell中校 |
[35:54] | You can hear me now? | 你现在能听到我说话? |
[35:56] | And see you. | 还看到你了 |
[36:00] | – You’re not surprised? – What is it? | -你不感到惊讶? -怎么了? |
[36:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[36:04] | I’m not sure, but I may have accidentally | 我不确定 但是我可能碰巧的 |
[36:07] | drained a significant portion of the machine’s power supply. | 消耗了这装置的大部分能源 |
[36:10] | How significant? | 多大? |
[36:12] | According to these readings, | 根据读数显示 |
[36:13] | it could reach critical failure inside 15 minutes. | 它……它15分钟会达到临界状态 |
[36:16] | And what happens to Carter, Mitchell, and Daniel? | 那Carter、Mitchell和Daniel会如何? |
[36:20] | In all likelihood, we’ll be permanently stranded. | 我们很有可能会永远陷在这了 |
[36:25] | So, we can see each other when you’re cloaked. That means, | 所以你隐形时 我们能看到对方 就是说…… |
[36:28] | if Volnek is cloaked, he’ll be able to see me. All I’ve got to do is get his attention | 如果Volnek隐形了 他也能看到我 我只要吸引他的注意 |
[36:31] | and lead him right back to Reynolds. | 然后把他带到雷诺兹那里 |
[36:32] | I do not feel comfortable allowing you to shoulder all the risk. | 让你分担风险不太好 |
[36:35] | Ain’t no risk. | 没什么风险 |
[36:36] | I’m out of phase, remember? | 我脱离了相位空间 记得吗? |
[36:39] | And you are certain you will not be injured? | 你肯定你不会受伤? |
[36:42] | Absolutely. | 绝对不会 |
[36:44] | Hey, take your best shot, if you don’t… | 嗨!尽力而为吧 如果你不…… |
[36:49] | Good luck, Colonel Mitchell. | 祝你好运 Mitchell中校 |
[36:52] | Hey, did you even think twice about that? | 嗨!你就不再想想吗? |
[36:54] | I did not. | 我不需要 |
[37:02] | Volnek! | |
[37:04] | Hey, Volnek! | |
[37:11] | Volnek! | |
[37:13] | Where are you, homeboy? | 你在哪里 小子? |
[37:15] | Come on out and show me some of those monster moves! | 出来给我看啊! |
[37:21] | Oh, there you are. | 哦 你在那里啊 |
[37:22] | I was getting worried. | 我都很担心了 |
[37:31] | Sorry. You got to do better than that. | 抱歉 你要更加油才行 |
[37:37] | Come on, big fella! | 哦 快 娘娘腔! |
[38:05] | There you go. Come on and get you some. | 你想去那?快啊!来啊! |
[38:19] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[38:20] | Okay, I think I’ve got it. This looks like some sort of master control screen. | 好 我想我搞定了 这像是某个控制台介面了 |
[38:24] | Yeah. Here it is. It’s a… | 对 就是这个 |
[38:25] | it’s a button combination. | 这是……这是个按钮组合 |
[38:29] | If this works, | 如果成功了 |
[38:31] | what happens to Mitchell? | Mitchell会怎么样? |
[38:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:34] | It’s possible there’s still a subspace connection linking him to the device. | 我的意思是 它可能他和这装置有个子空间连接 |
[38:39] | And if there isn’t? | 如果没有呢? |
[38:45] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[38:46] | Okay… | 好 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna try and make an adjustment to the algorithm. It’s a bit of a long shot… | 我准备试着调整算法 不确定能成功 |
[38:51] | You better be sure about this, Doctor, because if you make me disappear there won’t be a dimension safe enough for you. | 你最好确定点 博士!因为如果你让我消失了 你在哪一个相位 我都要你有的好受的 |
[39:11] | Come on, | 来啊! |
[39:12] | don’t give up! Come on! | 别放弃!再来 |
[39:14] | Come on! | 快点! |
[39:26] | Oh, crap. | 哦!倒霉 |
[39:31] | You did it. | 你成功了! |
[39:37] | No, actually, I didn’t. | 不!其实我没有 |
[39:39] | It was Daniel. He figured it out. | 是Daniel成功了 他解读出来了 |
[39:43] | Where’s colonel Mitchell? | Mitchell中校在哪里? |
[40:42] | You know, the whole point of my coming here | 你知道 我本来是…… |
[40:45] | was for me to rescue you. | 为了救你才来的 |
[40:48] | You are most welcome, Colonel Mitchell. | 不客气 Mitchell中校 |
[40:52] | Now, let’s see him get up from that one. | 好 让我们看看他还能不能恢复 |
[40:55] | Unfortunately, we must now locate the crystal. | 不幸的是我们现在也没有水晶了 |
[40:58] | What, you talking about this crystal? | 你在说这个水晶? |
[41:00] | I took it off him during the fight. | 我在扭打时候顺手拿了 |
[41:01] | You know, if we hurry… | 你知道!如果我们快点 |
[41:03] | we’ll make it in time for dinner. | 还能赶上吃晚餐呢 -=结束=- |