时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously | 星际之门SG-1 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | on Stargate SG-1… | |
[00:03] | These stones are actually an ancient form of communication device | 这块石头实际上是古人的通讯装置 |
[00:06] | that links their users psychically, allowing them to see through each other’s eyes. | 连接使用者的心灵 允许他们通过其它人的眼睛观察 |
[00:10] | I think we’re in them. | 我想我们在他们身体里面 |
[00:12] | We’re from another galaxy. | 我们是从另一个星系来的 |
[00:13] | Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. | 伟大的军队即将被召集 他们将被训练来对抗恶魔 |
[00:19] | In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars. | 以神的名义建造飞船 载着勇士们穿越群星 |
[00:24] | – Doesn’t that look an awful lot like a… – Yeah, it does. | -这看起来很眼熟…… -是的 很像 |
[00:26] | It can’t be, cos I was gonna say, Stargate. | 不可能 因为我想说“星门” |
[00:28] | Try Supergate. | 超级星门 |
[00:30] | What are you doing? | 你在要做什么? |
[00:31] | Trying to help, Daniel. Someone had to do something and you wouldn’t listen. | 我想帮忙 Daniel 有些事必须有人去做 但你们不会听的 |
[00:37] | The singularity is forming. | 奇点正在形成 |
[00:42] | Merlin was conducting research on some kind of new invention. | Merlin正在研制一种武器 |
[00:45] | A weapon capable of destroying ascended beings. | 一种可以毁灭升天体的武器 |
[00:47] | I don’t need to know Ancient to understand what that is. | 我不懂古人的语言也知道那是什么了 |
[00:50] | A Gate address to where he hid the weapon. | 保存武器的星门地址 |
[01:07] | ‘morning. | 早上好 |
[01:08] | Have you seen Colonel Mitchell? | 你看到Mitchell中校了吗? |
[01:10] | Men’s locker. | 男更衣室 |
[01:20] | ‘morning. | 早上好 |
[01:41] | Jackson? | |
[01:43] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么事要通知我吗? “Crusade「征战」” |
[01:51] | Season 9, Episode 19 Crusade | |
[02:52] | How is this possible? | 这是怎么回事? |
[02:55] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[02:57] | It worked… | 成功了 |
[02:58] | I mean, you know, it’s working. | 我是说 你也知道的 起作用了 |
[03:02] | We didn’t think we were ever going to make this work. | 我们从来没有想过能让它重新起作用 |
[03:05] | Make what work? | 什么东西起作用? |
[03:06] | Well, since you disintegrated the Alteran communication stones and the base terminal in the Kawoosh… | 自从你把古人的通讯装置用Kawoosh 「星门喷浪」 毁掉后 我们一直…… |
[03:10] | – We’ve been… – I’m sorry, the what? | 你说用什么? |
[03:12] | The unstable vortex of a forming wormhole… | 虫洞形成过程中不稳定的涡流…… |
[03:14] | Kawoosh. | Kawoosh 「星门喷浪」 |
[03:14] | Don’t think I’ve ever heard you call it that before. | 我想你以前从来没有这么称呼过它 |
[03:16] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[03:17] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s good. | 不要误解 这个称呼很好 |
[03:19] | – No, I mean, I’m sure I… – Hello? Hi. | -好的 我是说 我确信我已经…… -Hello?嗨 |
[03:21] | My name is Vala, but I’m in Daniel Jackson right now. | 我是Vala 现在我在Daniel Jackson的身体里面 |
[03:24] | Anyway, we’ve been working on a way of artificially emulating the Alteran technology. | 无论如何 我们一直在通过用我们自己的方法来效仿古人的通讯装置 |
[03:29] | Dr. Lee was able to collect quite a bit of data from the time that you were unconscious and communicating with the people from the Ori galaxy. | Lee博士已经从你们上次连接Ori星系的人并且丧失意识的时候收集到了一些数据 |
[03:35] | So using that | |
[03:36] | and this Tok’ra subspace communicator, we’ve been trying to mimic the frequencies sent and received by the stones. | 用这些数据和Tok’ra的子空间通讯器 我们一直在效仿古人通讯石发送和接收的频率 |
[03:41] | – We just didn’t think we were having any luck. – Well, I’m really glad you are. | -我们只是没有取得任何进展 -我很高兴你有进展了 |
[03:44] | – I was desperately hoping this… – So you’re in the Ori galaxy? | -我也非常希望你能够…… -现在你是在Ori的星系? |
[03:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:47] | – Are you able to communicate with Daniel? – No. Just see and hear you. | -你能跟Daniel交流吗? -不能 只能看到你们和听到你们说话 |
[03:51] | See, we’ve been using the data collected from the stone that Daniel activated on this end, | 我们一直在使用Daniel在这边激活通讯装置时的一些数据 |
[03:55] | which is why you’re connected to his body. | 这就是你连接上他身体的原因 |
[03:58] | That’s funny, isn’t it? Daniel always wanted to get into my pants, and now I’m in his. | 很有趣 对吗?Daniel一直想钻进我的裤子 而现在情况刚好相反 |
[04:02] | Oh, that’s not funny. | -哦 一点也不有趣 -嗯? |
[04:04] | He can’t defend himself. | 他现在无能为力 |
[04:06] | Yeah, okay. You, | 好了 你 |
[04:07] | Vala, | |
[04:08] | were the only other person on this end to touch a stone, so… | 你是我们这边唯一激活过古人通讯装置的 |
[04:11] | Oh, I get it, I get it. I can’t exactly connect to myself if I’m not here, so… | 我明白 我不能连接我自己 因为我不在这里 所以情况是…… |
[04:14] | You know, last time, we couldn’t break the connection. | 我们应该知道上一次我们没有办法断开连接 |
[04:16] | Well that should be easy, this time we just shut down the computer. | 这一次非常简单 我们只需要关掉电脑就行 |
[04:18] | No! | 不要 |
[04:19] | I mean… not yet. | 啊 我的意识是先不要关掉 |
[04:20] | I didn’t just drop in to say hello. I have something very important to tell you. | 我不是过来跟大家打招呼的 我有很重要的事情要告诉你们 |
[04:27] | I remember staggering into the rings. There were bolts of energy everywhere. | 我记得我驾驶的飞船飞向了Ori充满了能量的超级星门 |
[04:30] | We suspected that the matterstream was sucked into the black hole. | 我们以为你和所有的物质都被黑洞吸进去了 |
[04:34] | We all appreciate the part you played in destroying the enemy beachhead. | 我们都非常感谢你毁掉了敌人的登陆点 |
[04:37] | Don’t mention it. | 不要提这个 |
[04:40] | By “part,” I assume you mean “lead role”. | 我想你是说我一定程度上扮演了主要英雄角色 |
[04:43] | We’re happy to hear that you’re okay. | 你现在很好 我们都很高兴 |
[04:45] | Actually, for the record, I never said I was okay. | 实际上我没说过我很好 |
[04:47] | Actually, the timing of this is a little awkward. | 实际上你这次来的时间有点紧张 |
[04:50] | Sir, if we disconnect now, there’s no guarantee that we can reestablish the link. | 长官 如果我们现在断开 我们不能保证能够重新建立连接 |
[04:54] | Dr. Jackson was supposed to join me to meet with | Jackson博士要和我…… |
[04:56] | the Russian and Chinese representatives of the IOA in about a half an hour. They requested | 一起会见I.O.A.的俄罗斯和中国代表 大约半小时之后 |
[05:01] | that he be there. | 他们要求Jackson博士到场 |
[05:02] | – Said it was a matter of great importance. – Not as important as what I have to tell you, believe me. | -并且强调事情非常重要 -相信我 没有任何事情比我要告诉你的更重要 |
[05:06] | I’ll try and be as quick as I can and then you can have Daniel back, I promise. | 我保证我会尽快告诉你 然后断开连接让Daniel回来的 |
[05:13] | So, the next thing I remember was waking up in a bed | 我能记得的下一件事情就是在一张床上醒过来 |
[05:16] | in a village like Ver Eger. | 在一个像Veraga的村镇 |
[05:17] | That’s the one that Harrid and Sallis lived in. They’re the people that Daniel and I inhabited for a while. | 就是上一次我和Daniel暂时进入Harold和Salis身体时所在的村镇 |
[05:26] | Anyway, it turns out this village was called Ver Isca. | 然而 这个村镇叫做Veriska |
[05:33] | You know, this water… | 如你们所知 这杯水…… |
[05:35] | is lovely, but I think Daniel skipped breakfast, | ……很不错 但是我想Daniel可能没有吃早餐 |
[05:38] | and I suddenly have a craving for pancakes and ice cream… | 我突然特别想吃薄烤饼和冰淇淋 |
[05:42] | double chocolate fudge brownie, if memory serves? | 如果我没记错的话 还有双层巧克力的核桃仁巧克力饼 |
[05:48] | Oh, I’ll continue while you rustle that up. | 噢 噢 我继续说 你会知道的 |
[05:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | So, where was I? | 好吧 我说到哪里了? |
[05:56] | In bed. | 在床上 |
[05:57] | Ah, yes, in bed. | 噢 对 在床上 |
[05:58] | A man named Tomin had apparently found me lying unconscious in the rings | 一个叫Tomin的男人发现我晕倒在星门那里 |
[06:03] | and had thought the gods had sent me to him… | 他认为是神把我送到他身边的 |
[06:08] | Which I let him continue to believe. | 我也将计就计让他继续这样认为 |
[06:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:15] | Do you feel strong enough to get up and go for a walk today? | 今天你觉得好点了吗?能够出去散步吗? |
[06:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:24] | I’ll be back after prostration. | 跪礼完之后我马上回来 |
[06:26] | Have fun. | 一切顺利 |
[06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:38] | It was obvious he was smitten. | 很明显 他动心了 |
[06:41] | Who could blame him, right? | 谁又能指责他呢? |
[06:44] | Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[06:47] | What? | 什么? |
[06:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | I do realize he was a devout Ori follower and | 我意识到他是个虔诚的Ori信徒 |
[07:00] | probably would have been standing on the front line cheering while | 或许有一天 他发现我的真相后 |
[07:02] | they burned me to death if he knew the truth about me, but | 可能会在我被烧死的时候站在前排喝彩 |
[07:05] | he was very sweet in his own way, | 但是 他有着自己独特的那种可爱的魅力 |
[07:08] | and not bad looking, actually. | 实际上看起来长得也不坏 |
[07:17] | I think Tomin had been on his own before I came along, mostly due to a limp | 我想我来到之前 Tomin一直是独身一人 |
[07:21] | that had left him crippled since childhood. | 可能主要的原因就是他从小的瘸腿残疾 |
[07:24] | He didn’t like to talk about it much, | 他不愿意谈他的残疾 |
[07:26] | but I could see that the other villagers looked down on him because of it. | 但是我能察觉到其他人对他的轻视态度 |
[07:30] | In their minds, the Ori must have deemed him unfit for normalcy, so that’s how they chose to see him. | 其他人肯定认为他们的Ori神认定Tomin不配拥有健康的身体 是神让他瘸腿的 |
[07:36] | I did my best to blend in. | 我尽最大的努力融入他们 |
[07:38] | At first, according to Tomin, and therefore as far as the villagers were concerned, I was the woman who fell from the sky, | 刚开始是Tomin 而后越来越多的村民也认为我是从天而降的女人 |
[07:44] | which made me feel kind of special. | 这让我感觉有点特别的优越感 |
[07:46] | I later learned | 后来 我得知…… |
[07:47] | that they always suspected I’d escaped from another village as a result of some scandal, and then I started to feel much more like I’m used to. | 他们怀疑我是因丑闻而从其他村镇逃过来的 |
[07:58] | What worried me most | 这让我想起了很多往事 感触颇多 |
[08:00] | were the Ori. | 最让我担心的还是Ori |
[08:02] | While no one had actually seen me or Daniel in person, that didn’t mean that ascended beings couldn’t recognize me. | 没人见过我和Daniel的真面目 但并不意味着那些升天的人认不出我来 |
[08:10] | After a while, I started to think and | 之后 我开始觉得一切还算顺利 |
[08:13] | hope that maybe things were going to be okay. | 我也一直是这么期待的 |
[08:17] | Ultimately, my goal was to try and find a way back here, | 我的最终目的就是要找到回到这里的方法 |
[08:19] | or at the very least, try and communicate with you | 至少也要想办法联系上你们…… |
[08:22] | to let you know what was going on. | 好让你们知道发生了什么 |
[08:26] | So, | 所以 |
[08:27] | I figured my best bet was to root out any of Fannis’s gang from the anti-Ori underground, | 我认为最好的办法就是找到反抗Ori的秘密组织 |
[08:32] | see if they had any technology or any information about an Ori Stargate I might possibly gain access to, | 如果他们有任何关于Ori星门的科技或信息我都感兴趣 |
[08:37] | but I had to be very | 但我不得不非常…… |
[08:39] | careful. | 谨慎 |
[08:40] | The village was run by this complete bear of a man named Seevis, | 这个村镇被一个叫作Seevis的强硬人物掌管 |
[08:44] | who was both barkeep | 他既是酒吧的老板 |
[08:46] | and administrator, | 又是这个村镇的行政长官 |
[08:49] | which seemed the oddest contradiction. | 他的双重身份显得非常矛盾 |
[08:51] | He claimed to be the most pious man in the village, | 据说他是村镇里最虔诚的信徒 |
[08:54] | and if anyone strayed from the path of righteousness, it was Seevis who made sure you were severely punished for it. | 如果有任何迷失信仰的人 Seevis就会非常严厉地惩罚他 |
[09:00] | But… | 但是…… |
[09:01] | seems to be a lot more leeway for sin in the religion of Origin than one would presume from all the preaching. | 看上去Origin的信仰对违背信仰有太多的惩罚规则 远超过教法的本身 |
[09:07] | So, it’s just like my grandma used to say… | 这就像我奶奶经常说的 |
[09:10] | no point going to confession if you ain’t got nothing to confess. | 不去学习认知 你就什么也不知道 |
[09:15] | – Exactly. – By the gods, | -非常正确 -神的旨意 |
[09:18] | I do not know what the Ori blessed you with, because it was not brains, and it was not looks. | 我不知道Ori保佑你什么?难道Ori都不去思考吗? |
[09:22] | What makes you think that something like her would have | 你以为像你这种猥琐的人…… |
[09:25] | anything to do with a rodent like you without reason? | 可以不需要任何理由去碰那个女孩?嗯? |
[09:29] | I’ll pay, I swear. | 我发誓 我会付钱的 |
[09:31] | Oh, I know you will. | 嗯 我知道你会的 |
[09:33] | Or I will make you wish you were being burned alive by the fires of Celestis. | 否则的话 我会让你宁愿烧死 被Ori的圣火活活烧死 嗯? |
[09:45] | I have picked things more precious out from between my toes. | 我刚从我的双手指间得到了非常珍贵的东西 |
[09:53] | I soon realized it wasn’t a contradiction at all. | 我突然意识到Seevis的双重身份根本就不矛盾 |
[09:58] | Seevis was doing the work of the gods by making sure this village had every reason in the world to prostrate, | Seevis借着神的旨意让所有人在任何行为上都顺从Ori |
[10:04] | making him a very rich and very powerful man in the process. | 通过这些办法 他自己变得非常富有 权力也越来越大 |
[10:08] | Believe me, I usually applaud the colorful details of a good story, | 相信我 我通常对好故事的多姿多彩细节都非常欣赏 |
[10:11] | especially when told with such interesting intergalactic and body-snatching means, | 尤其是如此有趣的其他星系的家伙争权夺势的方法 |
[10:16] | but Daniel and I | 但是我和Daniel…… |
[10:18] | are late to meet with the Russian and Chinese representatives. | 马上要错过会见俄罗斯和中国代表的时间了 |
[10:21] | You stated that you had information of great importance. | 你说过你有重要信息的要告诉我们 |
[10:24] | I do, I do, and I’m getting to it. | 是的 是的 我正要说到关键之处 |
[10:26] | We got the back story. | 我们知道故事背景了 |
[10:27] | Tomin is a nice guy. | Tomin是个不错的家伙 |
[10:29] | Seevis is a butthead. | 而Seevis是个坏家伙 |
[10:31] | How about you skip ahead a little? | 你是否可以跳过这些? |
[10:34] | Fine. | 好的 |
[10:37] | Tomin and I got married. | Tomin和我结婚了 |
[10:38] | Whoa, married? | 噢!结婚? |
[10:40] | Stay with me. | 我住在他家里 |
[10:41] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[10:42] | I told you, he was very devout, and there’s no way he would have slept with me out of wedlock. | 我告诉过你们 他非常虔诚和保守 不结婚的话他不可能跟我睡在一起的 |
[10:49] | Okay, maybe we skipped ahead a little too far. | 哦 也许我们往前跳得有点远了 |
[10:52] | Well, I tried to lay it out in order. | 我也想讲得有点头绪 |
[10:55] | Ooh, that’s a bad choice of words. | 可能我说得有点乱 |
[10:57] | Okay. Why exactly did you have no choice? | 你为什么必须这样做? |
[11:00] | You know what those people do to you when you do something wrong? They burn you alive. | 你们也知道 当你做错事的时候这些家伙会把你活活烧死的 |
[11:04] | And why would they burn you alive this time? | 这一次他们为什么要烧死你? |
[11:06] | For getting pregnant out of wedlock. | 因为我怀孕了!在婚外! |
[11:10] | – You’re pregnant? – Yes. | -你怀孕了? -是的 |
[11:14] | I keep forgetting you can’t actually see me. | 我忘记你们看不到我本人了 |
[11:17] | When I realized why I was feeling sick all the time, I figured I had to do something. | 当我意识到身体不舒服的原因是怀孕的时候 我必须想办法 |
[11:21] | I decided my only choice was to marry Tomin as quickly as possible and pray the timing was close enough so he could be convinced the baby was his. | 我觉得我唯一选择是尽快与Tomin结婚 而且祈祷时间安排够接近的 这样他才可能不起疑心 |
[11:27] | All right, hold the phone. | 好吧 等一下 |
[11:29] | And I ask this not 100% sure that I | 我想问个问题 不是100%想知道答案 |
[11:32] | want to know the answer… | |
[11:35] | whose baby is it? | 孩子是谁的? |
[11:37] | That’s the thing. | 这就是个麻烦 |
[11:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:41] | As in…? | 当时是? |
[11:42] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:43] | I did none of the necessary bits. | 我绝对没有任何的实际行为能够让我怀孕 |
[11:50] | Between my arrival in the Ori galaxy and my wedding night, | 在我到达Ori星系和我结婚之前的这段时间 |
[11:55] | which was definitely after I knew for sure, | 后来我可以确信就是这段时间内怀孕的 |
[11:59] | there is no way humanly possible that I know of | 这段时间内没有任何我知道的可以使我怀孕的人类行为发生过 |
[12:03] | that I could have gotten pregnant. | 我知道我麻烦了 |
[12:14] | Someone gonna say something? | 没有人发表一些看法吗? |
[12:17] | Anybody? | 没有人吗? |
[12:24] | You have been impregnated | 你没有任何的性行为 然而却怀孕了? |
[12:26] | – without copulation? – Yes. | |
[12:27] | And I’m absolutely terrified. Have any of you ever heard of anything like it? | 是的 我实在吓坏了 你们听说过类似的事情吗? |
[12:38] | Well, there’s one… | 嗯 确实有一个 |
[12:39] | Darth Vader. | 「《星球大战》情节」 |
[12:42] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:43] | How did that turn out? | -嗯 -那是怎么回事? |
[12:45] | Actually, I was thinking of King Arthur. | 实际上我想说的是亚瑟王 |
[12:47] | You were? | 你? |
[12:48] | Yeah, I’ve been reading everything I can find on our Ancient friend, Merlin. | 是的 我读过所有关于我们的古人朋友Merlin的故事 |
[12:51] | According to some of the legends, | 根据其中的一些传说 |
[12:53] | he enchanted the queen who bore Arthur. | 他施魔法与亚瑟王的王妃 让她怀孕…… |
[12:56] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[12:57] | Wait. I haven’t even gotten to the bit you have to hear yet. | 等一下 我还没有说到你必须要听的 |
[13:00] | Me carrying this child right now is a problem, a big problem for me, but | 我现在怀着孩子对我来说是个大问题 但是…… |
[13:05] | believe me, there is one which is much, much bigger. | 相信我 还有更大的麻烦在后面 |
[13:16] | It’s a miracle. | 太神奇了 |
[13:21] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[13:29] | The Prior blessed me. | Prior赐福于我了 |
[13:32] | I can walk. | 我能走了 |
[13:34] | I can run. | 我能跑了 |
[13:35] | I can fight now. | 我能参加战斗了 |
[13:36] | You can what? | 你可以干什么? |
[13:37] | I’ve been conscripted. | 我已经被征召入伍了 |
[13:42] | They are building ships | 数以万计的人们正在建造战舰和组建军队 |
[13:43] | and armies by the tens of thousands. | |
[13:47] | The village I am living in is one of many on a world among dozens like it. | 我居住的那个村镇只是那个星球上众多同样情况的村镇之一 |
[13:53] | As we feared, since the day Daniel met the Ori, they have been preparing their followers for a crusade. | 正如我们自从Daniel遇到Ori那一天起就一直担心的一样 他们正在组织信徒对我们的星系进行远征 |
[14:00] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你真的认为这是你想要的吗? |
[14:03] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[14:05] | I never dreamed I would one day be fit to serve the Ori in this way. | 我从来没有想过有一天我会用这种方式来回报Ori |
[14:10] | By killing | 通过杀死你一无所知的人? |
[14:11] | people you know nothing about? | |
[14:14] | All I need to know is that they are enemy of the Ori, | 我只需要知道他们是Ori的敌人 |
[14:17] | that they reject the teachings of Origin and would have us stray from the path. | 他们拒绝Origin的教化会使我们迷失启迪之路 |
[14:21] | These | 这些 |
[14:22] | so-called unbelievers… | 所谓的不信仰者 |
[14:24] | they’re so far away. How can they affect us? | 他们离我们这么远 怎么会影响到我们? |
[14:26] | – Why do you have to go all the way over there… – Evil must not be allowed to fester anywhere. | -为什么我们必须想尽办法去他们那里…… -邪恶在任何地方都不允许存在 |
[14:33] | Our journey towards enlightenment may take us to many unexpected places. | 我们的启迪之路可能会带我们到意想不到的地方 |
[14:41] | I… | 我…… |
[14:43] | cannot imagine you | 无法想象…… |
[14:45] | killing anyone. | 你杀人的景象 |
[14:47] | I’m not afraid to heed the will of the gods. | 我是遵从Ori神的旨意 |
[14:54] | Nothing I say will change your mind, will it? | 我说什么都不能改变你的想法 对吗? |
[14:57] | Fear not. | 不要害怕 |
[14:59] | Once we warriors of Ori have vanquished the wicked, | 只要Ori勇士击败邪恶力量 |
[15:03] | I shall return. | 我会马上回来的 |
[15:11] | You will not be the same. | 你变了很多 |
[15:14] | No. | 是的 |
[15:18] | He is one of the gentlest, | 他是我所知道的 |
[15:20] | most honest souls I have ever known. | 最善良 最真诚的人之一 |
[15:34] | He has been raised since birth to believe in the Ori, | 他从出生开始被教化 要相信Ori和…… |
[15:37] | to follow Origin. | Origin教义 |
[15:39] | This isn’t a fight anyone can win… | 这是一场没有胜利的战争 |
[15:42] | not without a tragic amount of bloodshed. | 一场只会带来悲剧性流血牺牲的战争 |
[15:45] | General Landry to the briefing room. | Landry将军马上到简报室 |
[15:47] | – General Landry, please report to the briefing room. – I’d better get down there. | -Landry将军马上到简报室 -我必须马上过去 |
[15:50] | Go ahead. | 你们继续 |
[15:53] | Since you’ve been gone, we’ve learned a few things about the Ori that their followers might be interested to know. | 自从你离开之后 我们得到了更多的关于Ori的信息 也许这些信息会对信徒们有一些作用 |
[15:58] | It doesn’t matter what the truth is about the Ori. The people won’t hear it, no matter what you say. | Ori的真相是什么 这根本没有用 这些信徒根本不听你们所说的任何东西 |
[16:03] | Obviously some of them are suspicious enough | 很明显他们中的一些也怀疑Ori |
[16:06] | to form a resistance. | 而且还有秘密反抗组织 |
[16:07] | You’re talking about a handful of people compared to millions who wouldn’t know the truth if it was standing right in front of them. | 你是在说一小撮人和数百万的不知道真相的信徒的对抗 |
[16:13] | It’s all lies and propaganda, as far as they’re concerned. | 信徒们不相信的谎言和他们关心的教义的对抗 |
[16:16] | We’re wrong, | 我们是错的 |
[16:18] | they’re right. | 他们是对的 |
[16:19] | They’re good, | 他们很好 |
[16:20] | we’re bad. | 我们很坏 |
[16:21] | We must worship the Ori or die, and they will fight until we are dead or they are. | 我们必须信仰崇拜Ori 否则就要死 他们会奋战到底 |
[16:25] | Period. | 不是他们死就是我们亡 |
[16:32] | I’m very sorry to keep you waiting. | 很抱歉让你们久等了 |
[16:34] | Where is Dr. Jackson? | Jackson博士在哪里? |
[16:36] | He’s… otherwise occupied at the moment. We’re going to have to proceed without him. | 他现在正忙着别的事情 我们不得不在没有他的情况下交谈了 |
[16:41] | Ah, it’s no matter, | 啊!这没关系! |
[16:42] | I only asked he be here as a courtesy, | 我让他到场只是一种礼节性的请求 |
[16:45] | seeing as he negotiated the original treaty between our two countries, | 因为他参与了我们两国之间的 关于前期星门使用计划的谈判 |
[16:49] | resulting in Russia loaning you our Stargate. | 谈判的结果是俄罗斯借给你们星门 |
[16:52] | Yes, “loaning”, | 是啊 “借” |
[16:54] | in return for full participation in this program and considerable sums of money. | 作为回报 你们全程参加星门计划和一大笔数目可观的钱 |
[16:58] | I am aware of that. | 我知道这些 |
[17:00] | As I said, I only asked for this meeting out of courtesy to you and Dr. Jackson. | 我刚刚说了 邀请你和Jackson博士会谈只是出于礼节 |
[17:05] | You have been admirable comrades in our co-operative efforts. | 你们一直是我们合作中受尊敬的伙伴 |
[17:08] | However, | 然而 |
[17:10] | official notification has been given to your President as we speak. | 官方的公告在我们谈话的期间已经递交给贵国的总统 |
[17:13] | Of what? | 什么? |
[17:14] | Well, as you know, the treaty renewal comes up in two weeks. | 你也知道 我们的合作计划还有两周就到期了 |
[17:17] | Russia will no longer be participating under the current structure. | 俄罗斯再也不会在这个框架下参加这个计划了 |
[17:21] | What are you saying? | 你正在说什么? |
[17:22] | I’m saying | 我正在说 |
[17:24] | we are taking our Stargate back. | 我们要取回我们的星门 |
[17:32] | So, | 那么 |
[17:33] | this girl in the bar, | 在这个酒吧中有一个女孩 |
[17:35] | her name was Denya, | 她叫Denya |
[17:36] | and we struck up a bit of a friendship. | 我和她建立了不错的关系 |
[17:39] | By the looks on your faces, I can see you’re not surprised | 从你们脸上很容易看出来 你们一点都不惊讶 |
[17:42] | I had more in common with a village harlot than I did with any of the ladies from the local knitting circle. | 与其它女人相比 我和那个村镇里的妓女一样 |
[17:47] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不明白你在说些什么? |
[17:51] | At least she was honest. | 至少她很诚实 |
[17:53] | I was pregnant once. | 我也曾经怀孕过 |
[17:55] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:56] | It didn’t last long. | 最后流产了 |
[17:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[18:01] | Hey, I heard something really weird. | 嗨 我听说一些非常怪异的事情 |
[18:04] | I promise you, I’ve heard it all. | 哦 我向你保证 我肯定听说过 |
[18:05] | Well, have you ever heard of someone getting pregnant without actually doing the deed? | 是吗?你听说过有人没有性行为却怀孕吗? |
[18:09] | – How could that happen? – I don’t know. | -这怎么可能? -我也不知道 |
[18:12] | Maybe you fell asleep, you know? | 也许你是睡着了 |
[18:13] | That’s happened to me before. | 你知道有一次我就是这样的 |
[18:15] | I’ve been drunk and not remembered whole days. | 我喝醉了 一天都不知道发生过什么 |
[18:18] | I wasn’t talking about me. | 我说的不是我 |
[18:22] | No, I was just… | 不! |
[18:23] | just wondering if you’ve ever heard of the Ori giving someone a baby magically. | 我只是好奇 你有没有听说过Ori曾经神奇地给过什么人一个孩子? |
[18:29] | They perform miracles all the time, right? | 他们总是不停地创造奇迹 对吗? |
[18:31] | If you say so. | 如果你这样认为的话…… |
[18:34] | She’s smart, too. | 她太聪明了 |
[18:35] | She was testing me. | 她是在试探我 |
[18:38] | Are you saying she was part of the anti-Ori underground? | 你说她是秘密反抗Ori组织的一员? |
[18:41] | Took a long time to get her to admit it. | 过了一段时间她才承认的 |
[18:44] | She said she was afraid of Seevis, and that he’d kill her if he found out. | 她说过她害怕Seevis 如果Seevis发现的话会杀了她的 |
[18:49] | What do you want? | 你们要干什么? |
[18:54] | Take your hands… | 拿开你的手 |
[18:56] | off me! | 放开我! |
[18:59] | So what did I do? | 你要对我做什么? |
[19:00] | She is unholy. | 她是不纯洁的 |
[19:03] | She conspires with those who would | 她和那些使我们偏离Origin启迪之路的人是同谋 |
[19:06] | lead us from the path of Origin. | |
[19:08] | I don’t know who you’ve been talking to, but it’s a lie. | 我不知道你在说什么 不过你在撒谎 |
[19:10] | She is an unbeliever, and she must be punished for her sins. | 她是一个不信仰者 她必须因为她的罪过受到惩罚 |
[19:25] | Get me Richard Woolsey, now. | 给我立即接通Richard Woolsey |
[19:27] | General. | 将军 其余的国际委员会代表在哪里?他们为什么不在这里? |
[19:27] | Where are the rest of the international committee representatives? Why aren’t they here? | 将军 其余的国际委员会代表在哪里?他们为什么不在这里? |
[19:31] | This has nothing to do with them. | 这和他们没有关系 |
[19:33] | I think it does. | 我认为有关系 |
[19:34] | The Stargate belongs to Russia. | 星门是俄罗斯的 |
[19:36] | Now, in the past, | 现在 过去一直都是 |
[19:37] | my government has been unwilling to establish and support a Stargate program of its own, | 我的政府以前不愿意建立和支持自己的星门计划 |
[19:41] | – but that has changed. – Because China is backing you. | -现在情况改变了 -因为有中国支持你们 |
[19:45] | Do the rest of the committee members know this? | 其余委员会成员知道这些吗? |
[19:47] | They will be invited to participate in the program the same as they have in yours. | 他们也会被邀请参加这个计划的 就像他们现在一样 |
[19:51] | As will your country. | 当然 你们国家也会参与的 |
[19:53] | You really think my government will give up the Gate? | 你真的认为我们的政府会放弃星门吗? |
[19:57] | I do not see what choice they will have. | 我不认为他们有其他选择 |
[20:08] | – Who else in the village has been corrupted? – Apart from you? | -村镇里还有谁已经堕落了? -除了你 |
[20:11] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[20:18] | No one shall look upon, | 任何人都不能认同邪恶…… |
[20:20] | speak to, | 不能和邪恶之人说话 |
[20:21] | or aid such evil. | 帮助邪恶之人 |
[20:24] | You will tell me who you’ve conspired with, and the unbelievers will be found out, and punished… | 你会告诉我你的同谋的 那些不信仰者也会被清除出来 |
[20:31] | for their sins. | 他们会以为他们的罪过而受到惩罚 |
[20:34] | – Hallowed are the Ori. | – Hallowed are the Ori. -神圣的Ori -神圣的Ori |
[20:49] | I don’t know why I expected him to come rushing over and unchain me. | 我不知道为什么期望他冲过来给我解开锁链 |
[20:54] | Just the mother of his unborn child… | 仅仅是因为我是他未出生孩子的母亲? |
[20:57] | or so he was supposed to think. | 或者是认为他应该过来 |
[23:00] | She’s dying out there. | 她在外面快死了 |
[23:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:04] | Don’t you think if she was going to say anything, she would have told you already? | 难道你认为如果她知道一些事情会不告诉你吗? |
[23:31] | I didn’t know why he eventually did it… | 我也不知道他为何最终还是来救走了我 |
[23:36] | or why Seevis let us go. | 也不知道Seevis为何会放我们走 |
[23:40] | I was left out there | 我被锁在那里…… |
[23:42] | without food or water | 不吃不喝…… |
[23:45] | for three days. | 整整三天 |
[23:49] | I can’t believe the baby survived that. | 我不敢相信孩子会幸存下来 |
[23:55] | Part of me was hoping it didn’t. | 其实我也有点希望孩子不会幸存下来 |
[24:00] | It’s kind of surprising part of you was hoping it did. | 你认为孩子会幸存的想法有点出乎意料 |
[24:05] | I mean… | 我的意思是说 |
[24:07] | given how it was conceived. | 你受到的折磨让人无法相信孩子会存活下来 |
[24:14] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[24:19] | Seevis? | |
[24:22] | He won’t bother us again, I promise you. | 他再也不会烦扰我们了 我向你保证 |
[24:26] | You don’t think I’m evil? | 你认定我不是邪恶的? |
[24:32] | I’m sorry I left you out there for so long. | 非常对不起 让你留在那里长的时间 |
[24:39] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[25:00] | I will see you this evening. Fear not. | 晚上就会见到你 不要害怕 |
[25:21] | Despite Tomin’s reassurances, | 尽管Tomin安慰我 |
[25:24] | the idea of spending a day in the village with Seevis just a stone throw away made me nervous. | 在Seevis的监控下 在村镇里呆一天的做法还是会让我坐如针毡 |
[25:29] | Besides, it was high time I did some more extensive recon. | 恰好这正是我做进一步侦察的大好时机 |
[26:04] | I knew what was happening. | 我知道正在发生着什么 |
[26:06] | I knew where they were going every day, what they were doing… | 我也知道他们每天会去哪里 他们每天在干什么 |
[26:12] | but seeing it was something else entirely. | 但是见到的完全地是别的东西 |
[26:17] | Impressive, isn’t it? | 令人震惊 对吧? |
[26:32] | General. | 将军 |
[26:33] | You wished to see me? | 你想见我? |
[26:34] | From the sounds of it, the Ori are planning an invasion of massive proportions in the very near future. | 从得来的情报来看 Ori正准备在不久的将来对我们的星系进行全面的入侵 |
[26:39] | It looks like it may be a very bad time to be arguing over who gets to use the Stargate, Colonel… | 看起来这是一个非常不好的时机来争论谁应该使用星门 上校 |
[26:44] | but I assume | 但是我想你正在考虑这个因素 |
[26:45] | you were counting on that. | |
[26:47] | No sane individual or country wants to face war at any time. | 没有任何理智的国家希望面对战争 |
[26:50] | Telling me about your government’s intentions was more than mere courtesy. | 告诉我 你们政府的意图不仅仅是单纯礼节性的…… |
[26:56] | Doing it with the Chinese representative of the oversight committee present was meant to point out China’s involvement. | 让中国的监督委员会代表在场 要是中国也参与进来…… |
[27:02] | That wasn’t in the official notification to terminate the treaty given to the President. | 这些并不在递交给总统的停止星门使用的官方公告里 |
[27:07] | Obviously, it couldn’t be. | 很明显不在里面 |
[27:09] | They offered you a deal | 他们提供给你一个交易来支持你们自己的星门计划 |
[27:10] | to back your own SGC program. | |
[27:13] | In truth, you don’t really know if you like that scenario any better than the one currently in practice. | 会比现在这样运行有什么更好的…… 其实你们也不知道自己运作星门计划 |
[27:17] | You did, however, see an opportunity to use it as leverage. | 然而 你们发现了一个可以用来谈判的有利条件 |
[27:25] | But you couldn’t very well | 但是你们不会把你们的要求…… |
[27:26] | present a wish list along with the official notification without it looking like blackmail, | 写到递交总统的官方公告里面 那样会使得公告看起来像勒索信 |
[27:31] | or have it on record that you were merely using the Chinese, | 也不会把这些记录备案 你仅仅是利用中国并把这些压力抛给我…… |
[27:34] | so you left it to me to figure out and ask you the question… | 让我来解决这些难题 并让我来问你这个问题 |
[27:40] | What is it you really want? | 你到底真正想要什么? |
[27:48] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[27:49] | I promise you don’t want to come any closer. | 我保证你不希望再往前一步 |
[27:52] | You can put that down. | 你可以放下刀 |
[27:53] | It’s okay. | 放心 没事的 |
[27:56] | We had to put you through that. | 我们不得不让你经过那些考验…… |
[27:58] | To be sure that we could trust you. | 只有这样我们才能信任你 |
[28:10] | He was part of the underground? | 他是秘密组织的成员? |
[28:13] | Seevis is the leader. | Seevis是领袖 |
[28:16] | The religious pomp and circumstance is a cover. | 他的宗教信仰和虔诚仅仅是伪装…… |
[28:18] | The rest is for money, power, and influence, the things you need when you’re wanting to mount a rebellion. | ……剩下的是为了钱、权力、影响力等 你可以用来发动一场反抗运动的东西了 |
[28:25] | Do they not fear being discovered by the Ori? | 他们不怕被Ori发现吗? |
[28:27] | Of course, | 当然怕 |
[28:28] | but the only other choice is to do nothing. | 但是不这样他们就做不了任何事情 |
[28:31] | What they were planning was quite the opposite of nothing. | 他们的计划也确实野心勃勃 |
[28:33] | We have the plans | 我们有一个计划 |
[28:35] | and we have many people down there on the inside. | 下面的人群中 我们有很多成员在里面 |
[28:39] | You really think it can work? | 你真的认为计划会成功? |
[28:40] | It has to. | 它必须成功 |
[28:47] | The ships had to be activated by the Priors, | 这些战舰必须要Prior来启动 |
[28:49] | but Seevis said he had found a way to rig enough of them to start off a massive chain reaction. | Seevis说他已经发现了可以使战舰发生威力巨大连锁反应的办法 |
[28:54] | From what I could tell, | 是什么?我知道…… |
[28:56] | it looked like it might work. | 在我看来这个计划也许能够奏效 |
[28:58] | Three days from now, in a grand celebration, | 三天之后会有一个盛大的庆典 |
[29:00] | each Prior will activate a ship in a show of the Ori’s power. | 每个Prior激活一艘战舰来展示Ori的力量 |
[29:05] | Everyone will be there. | 所有的人都会参加 |
[29:06] | All those who built the ships, as well as those who will soon board them | 而所有建造战舰的人会登上战舰…… |
[29:10] | and go off and fight in the name of the Ori. | 然后以Ori的名义起飞参加战斗 |
[29:12] | Tens of thousands. | 数以万计的人 |
[29:15] | You’re going to kill all of them? | 你要全部杀死他们? |
[29:18] | Gods cannot be gods without those who stand beneath them gazing upwards. | 神没有站在他们脚下仰望他们的人那边就不再是神了 |
[29:24] | They were going to try and undermine the Ori’s power by eliminating as many of their followers as they could in one fell swoop… | 他们想通过一次突然袭击 杀死尽可能多的信徒来打击Ori的力量 |
[29:33] | Something I’m not sure we would have done in their position. | 换作我们处在他们那种情况下 我也不知道该不该这么干 |
[29:40] | Shut the windows. | 关上门窗 |
[29:42] | They trusted me. | 他们信任我 |
[29:44] | Granted | |
[29:44] | they nearly killed me so I could earn their trust, but at this point, I felt I had to take a chance. | 赢得他们的信任我差点丢了性命 我感到我必须抓住这个机会 |
[29:59] | I told them exactly who I was and how I’d gotten there. | 我告诉了他们我的真实身份和我如何到达他们那里的 |
[30:06] | The communication terminal and the stones had been taken by the Prior to Celestis after Daniel and I had been caught using them. | 在我和Daniel使用古人通讯装置和通讯石被抓后 Prior把它们送到了Celestis 「Ori宫殿所在地」 |
[30:12] | How did Seevis get his hands on it? | Seevis如何得到它们的? |
[30:14] | Apparently, he has spies among the monks in the city of Celestis. | 很显然 他在Celestis圣城的僧侣们中有间谍 |
[30:17] | They’re humans in training to become Priors. | 这些僧侣是要被训练成Prior的 |
[30:20] | Every now and then, artifacts which predate the Ori ascension are found or dug up, deemed heretical, | 一些比Ori升天历史还要悠久的史前古器被不断发现 当然这些都被视为异教徒的东西 |
[30:27] | and then brought to the city to be burned in the fires. | 然后这些东西会被带到圣城被烧毁 |
[30:29] | When the communication terminal came through, Seevis’s men recognized its significance, | 当通讯装置通过Seevis的人之手时 他们意识到了它的重要意义 |
[30:34] | and they risked everything to save it and smuggle it out of the city. | 冒着极大的风险把它们保留下来并偷偷运出城市 |
[30:39] | So, it appears that Daniel’s crazy little speech about communication from another galaxy did not fall entirely on deaf ears. | 看来Daniel通过通讯装置所说的 他来自另外一个星系的疯狂言论并没有被当成耳边风 |
[30:46] | And the Ori didn’t know, they couldn’t tell what was happening right underneath their noses? | Ori不知道这些?他们不知道眼皮底下发生的事情? |
[30:50] | Can’t be sure, | 不清楚 |
[30:51] | but Seevis didn’t want me to try and contact you until after the sabotage plan had gone through. | 但是Seevis不允许我在反抗运动成功之前使用通讯装置跟你们联系 |
[30:55] | In case the Ori detected it. | 这样Ori会发现你们 |
[30:58] | Just to be safe. | 必须保证安全 |
[31:05] | Vala? | |
[31:11] | Vala? | |
[31:13] | Blessed are those who follow the path in unison. | 只有能健康走路的人才会得到赐福 |
[31:21] | Prior? | |
[31:28] | Your wife is not at home, Tomin. | 你的妻子不在家 Tomin |
[31:30] | She must be at market. | 她应该在市场上 |
[31:31] | Must she? | 是吗? |
[31:33] | To what do I owe the honor of such a visit? | 是什么让您屈尊来到这里? |
[31:36] | Word of your courage has spread. | 你现在的勇气可嘉 |
[31:40] | If you refer to my unchaining of Vala, I believe Seevis accused her unjustly. | 如果你是指我释放了Vala 我相信Seevis对她的指控是不公正的 |
[31:44] | She is not corrupt. | 她没有堕落…… |
[31:46] | Surely the Ori would not have allowed her to have survived so long without food or water. | ……不然Ori不会让她这么长时间没有食物和水仍然活下来 |
[31:51] | They sent her to me. | Ori把她赐给了我 |
[31:53] | She is my wife, | 她是我的妻子 |
[31:54] | the mother of my unborn child. | 我未出生的孩子的母亲 |
[31:56] | Is she, now? | 现在 她是吗? |
[31:59] | The injury that crippled you since childhood, | 从你童年时代起就折磨你的残疾…… |
[32:03] | the one I have cured you of to make you a strong, proud warrior… | 我已经治愈了它 令你成为强壮 骄傲的战士 |
[32:08] | Trust I will use the strength I have been given to fight all unbelievers in the name of the Ori. | 相信我 我会用赐予我的力量以Ori的名义与不信仰者战斗到底 |
[32:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:13] | But the same wound that made you lame | 但是使你瘸腿的伤…… |
[32:17] | also made you unable to father children. | ……同样使你不能生育 |
[32:21] | But then… | 但是…… |
[32:40] | Are you saying she betrayed me? | 你是说她背叛了我? |
[32:42] | The child | 这个孩子 |
[32:43] | is the will of the Ori. | 是Ori的意志 |
[32:45] | That is all that matters. | 这就是原因 |
[32:48] | Your courage will be rewarded, Tomin. | 你的勇气会得到奖赏的 Tomin |
[32:52] | Fear not. | 不要害怕 |
[32:57] | Hallowed are the children of the Ori. | 伟大神圣Ori的孩子 |
[33:01] | Hallowed are the Ori. | 神圣的Ori |
[33:25] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[33:32] | Today is the day we’ve been waiting for. | 今天是我们一直以来所期待的重要日子 |
[33:35] | Ten Priors from Celestis come to bless the starcraft we have been building these past many months. | 从圣城Celestis来的Priors会赐福我们数月以来一直建造的战舰 |
[33:41] | – I know. – Everyone is going. | -我知道 -每个人都会去的 |
[33:43] | Everyone, even the women and children. Of course, I did not expect you… | 每个人 甚至妇女和儿童 当然我不会要求你…… |
[33:48] | I know you’ve been tired, | 我知道你一直很累 |
[33:51] | but it is going to be a great day, if you want to come. | 但是今天是一个重要的日子 如果你也想参加 |
[33:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:02] | Stay with me today. | 今天陪我好吗? |
[34:13] | I have a bad feeling. | 我今天有种不祥的预感 |
[34:16] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[34:20] | Don’t you ever just get bad feelings? | 你以前没有过这种感觉吗? |
[34:22] | Of course I do, | 我当然有过 |
[34:24] | but then I turn to the Ori for guidance. | 但我会求助于Ori的指引的 |
[34:30] | Tomin… | |
[34:30] | The day of reckoning | 最终审判日 |
[34:33] | for all those who were raised by evil is upon them. | 所有被邪恶笼罩的人的最终审判日 |
[34:36] | I have spent my whole life waiting for the chance to walk the path as I do now. | 我整整一生都在期盼一个能像今天这样走路的机会 |
[34:40] | My only hope is that you would walk it with me. | 我的唯一的希望是你能陪我一起走下去 |
[34:52] | Blessed are those who walk in unison. | 只有健康走路的人才会得到赐福 |
[35:04] | When you say “day of reckoning…” | 你刚才说到最终审判日? |
[35:07] | We’ve heard numerous reports of the Priors in this galaxy warning of an impending doomsday. | 我们收到过很多这样的报告 Prior正在我们星系散播这个末日到来的警告 |
[35:11] | A day when all who have renounced the Ori will feel their wrath. | 一个所有拒绝Ori的人们感受Ori愤怒的日子 |
[35:16] | We knew the Priors were just the first wave. | 我们知道Prior仅仅是第一波 |
[35:18] | The real crusade is about to begin. | 真正的征讨马上就要来临了 |
[35:21] | The ships are planning to leave. | 战舰正准备起飞 |
[35:25] | But that would mean… | 但是你说的意味着…… |
[35:26] | Somewhere out there, the Ori have a working Supergate. | 在某处 Ori有一个可以运作的超级星门 |
[35:37] | Turns out the horrible feeling I’d lied to Tomin about was completely justified, | 眼看着我所担心的 Tomin的危险在逐步靠近 |
[35:41] | but for a different reason. | 但是因为其他的原因 |
[35:43] | Thousands of men, women and children did not die that day. | 数以千计的男人、女人和孩子那天并没有死 |
[35:47] | Seevis’s plan failed. | Seevis的计划失败了 |
[35:58] | It didn’t work. | 他的方法没有奏效 |
[36:00] | The sabotage had broken down. | 反抗被镇压了 |
[36:02] | Whether the Ori had detected it or the Priors managed to thwart it on their own, we don’t know. | 我不知道是Ori发现了 还是Prior自己阻止了这一切 |
[36:07] | All we know is that the ships came to life and nothing happened, | 我们所知道的是战舰启动了 什么也没有发生 |
[36:10] | except the crowd cheered and began prostrating, | 人群开始欢呼 开始行跪礼 |
[36:12] | praying for a swift victory over all unbelievers. | 祈祷对不信仰者战争的迅速胜利 |
[36:16] | Do you have any other intel we could use? | 你有我们可以利用的其他信息吗? |
[36:19] | You said this Seevis had access to the specs on the ships. What kind of weaponry do they have? | 你说过Seevis清楚战舰的构造 他们用哪一种武器? |
[36:23] | And shields. | 他们的护盾 |
[36:24] | And anything on the power source they’re using. | 他们所使用的能源又是怎么样的? |
[36:26] | No, no, I… | 不 不 我…… |
[36:34] | Guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 发生了什么? |
[36:36] | Jackson? | |
[36:39] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会在这里? |
[36:40] | The emulator is still running. | 效仿器仍然在工作 |
[36:41] | Something must have happened on Vala’s end. | Vala那一端肯定发生了意外 |
[37:09] | Tomin… | |
[37:10] | You said you did not think I could kill an unbeliever. | 你说过你不相信我会杀死任何的不信仰者 |
[37:12] | Well, I’m so sorry I was wrong. | 对不起 我错了 |
[37:16] | You have to listen to me. | 你必须听我讲 |
[37:17] | No! | 不! |
[37:18] | I am deaf to all but the teachings of Origin! | 我不听任何Origin教义之外的东西 |
[37:23] | The Prior told me | Prior告诉我 |
[37:24] | Seevis was corrupt, | Seevis堕落了 |
[37:26] | that he’d tried to sabotage the ceremony and would have killed thousands. | 他的破坏庆典的行动会杀死数以千计的人 |
[37:29] | He sent me here to kill Seevis and here I found you, with him, conspiring over that device! | Prior让我来这里杀死Seevis 我却发现你跟他们一起 通过那个装置从事密谋 |
[37:35] | They made me do it. | 他们强迫我这么干的 |
[37:42] | They told me they would kill me if I didn’t help them, and after what they did to me out there, wouldn’t you? | 他们警告我 如果我不帮助他们 就会杀了我 |
[37:49] | They thought this device was for communication, but they were too afraid to use it themselves, | 他们曾经把我锁在外面 你记得吗? |
[37:54] | so they kidnapped me and forced me to do it for them. | 他们认为这个装置是用来通迅的 但是他们不敢使用它 所以把我绑架来强迫我来干这个 |
[37:59] | Did the Prior tell you I was with them? | Prior告诉过你…… |
[38:02] | Did he tell you | 我跟他们在一起吗? |
[38:03] | – to kill me? – No. | -Prior要你杀死我吗? -没有 |
[38:05] | Well, there you go, then. | 那么你要怎么干? |
[38:08] | Were you able to communicate with the unbelievers far away? | 你能连接上远处的不信仰者吗? |
[38:11] | Yes, | 是的 |
[38:12] | and there is much I can tell you | 有很多关于他们的事情我要告诉你…… |
[38:15] | about them, if you just put that weapon down. | 如果你能放下武器的话 |
[38:22] | Tomin, you have to believe me, please. | Tomin 你要相信我 求你了 |
[38:31] | I overheard your conversation with the Prior the other day. | 我无意中听到了那天你和Prior的谈话 |
[38:36] | I know, I’m sorry. I should have told you I was there, | 我知道我应该告诉你我在那里 对不起 |
[38:40] | but I was so afraid. | 但是我非常害怕 |
[38:41] | What he said shocked me… | 他所说的吓坏了我 |
[38:44] | that this child | 这个孩子…… |
[38:46] | is the will of the Ori? | 是Ori的意志吗? |
[38:52] | Tomin, | |
[38:53] | I swear | 我发誓 |
[38:55] | I have not betrayed you. I have not been with anyone, | 我从来没有背叛过你 |
[38:58] | but you, | 我没有跟任何人发生过关系 |
[39:00] | so if you truly cannot father a child, then this baby is a miracle. | 但是你 既然不能生育 那么这个孩子就是一个奇迹…… |
[39:06] | It’s our miracle, and this is a great burden, which I cannot bear alone, | 是我们共同的奇迹 一个我无法独立承受的重担 |
[39:10] | so from this point on, we must walk the path together. | 就这点来说 我们必须共同承担 一起走下去 |
[39:22] | I must leave soon for war. | 我马上就要奔赴战场了 |
[39:25] | Then I must come with you. | 那我跟你一起去 |
[39:47] | So what exactly did we have to give up in the end? | 这么说 我们最后放弃了什么? |
[39:49] | A 304. | 304 「Daedalus级别战舰」 |
[39:51] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[39:53] | I’m surprised the President agreed to that. | 真奇怪总统会同意 |
[39:55] | Colonel Chekov’s had his eye on one for a while. | Chekov上校已经盯上它有段时间了 |
[39:57] | The latest was just about to roll out. | 最新的一艘刚好马上要投入使用 |
[39:59] | I thought the next Daedalus-class ship wasn’t due out of the pipeline for over a year. | 我以为下一艘Daedalus级别的战舰要在一年之后才能建造出来呢 |
[40:03] | It was a huge concession, but we didn’t have much choice. | 嗯 这是一个巨大的让步 但是我们没有太多的选择余地 |
[40:07] | Sir, | 长官 |
[40:09] | the Tok’ra and the Asgard are scanning for any subspace anomalies that would indicate Supergate activity. | Tok’ra和Asgard正在扫描任何可能的子空间异常 这样就可以发现超级星门的启动 |
[40:14] | We’re monitoring the existing black holes that we know of, but it’s a big galaxy. | 我们也在检测我们已知的黑洞 但是我们的星系太大 |
[40:18] | And as we know, the Ori could have built another one. | 我们也知道Ori可能会重新再建一个 |
[40:20] | The interim council have placed Ha’tak-class vessels in every region on high alert. | 临时议会已经命令将所有区域的Ha’tak级战舰进入战备状态 |
[40:24] | This is one needle in a haystack we better find. Do whatever you have to do. | 这等于是大海捞针 我们最好能找到 无论怎样 我们必须做点什么 |
[40:27] | If the Ori can send troops and ships here, we are going to need every advantage we can find. | 如果Ori把军队和战舰派到我们星系 那么我们必须利用所有可能用到的优势 |
[40:31] | Merlin was working on a weapon to fight the Ori. | Merlin曾经研究过对付Ori的武器 |
[40:33] | Every ally we have and everyone else on this base has already devoted themselves to finding the Supergate. | 我们所有的同盟和我们所有的人现在都在忙于搜寻Ori的超级星门 |
[40:38] | Sir, it won’t take us long | 长官 我们现在需要…… |
[40:40] | to search one planet where there may be an advanced weapon designed specifically to fight these guys. | 探索一个星球 那里可能有一个先进的武器可以用来对抗这些家伙 |
[40:45] | This weapon won’t help us against their followers. | 这种武器不能帮助我们对付那些信徒吗? |
[40:47] | I don’t think so, no, but it’ll be a lot easier convincing their followers their gods are false | 我想不能 不过如果他们的神被消灭了…… |
[40:52] | if their gods aren’t around anymore. | 会使那些信徒更容易相信他们信仰的神是伪神 |
[40:54] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[40:55] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 长官 -=结束=- |