时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Funny, he doesn’t look excited. | 有趣的是 他看起来好象没那么兴奋 |
[00:15] | Trust me. Like a kid who was up all night on Christmas Eve. | 相信我 他就像个在圣诞夜 |
[00:18] | I thought we imposed a moratorium on cultural references I wouldn’t understand. | 无法合眼的孩子 我想我应该对那些我看不懂的文献收税 |
[00:22] | So excited, he was up all night. | 他整晚都这么兴奋 |
[00:25] | It’s only because he was worried sick about the success of the mission. | 那是因为他对这次任务 的成败过于担心了 |
[00:29] | Get up, sunshine. Time to see what old Santa brung you. | 快醒醒,太阳晒屁股拉 看看圣诞老人给你带了什么礼物 |
[00:34] | Morning. | 早安 |
[00:37] | – What? – We just came out of hyperspace. | 什么? 我们刚刚脱离了超空间 |
[00:40] | I’m guessing you don’t want to miss the landing. | 我想你一定不愿意错过登陆 |
[00:42] | What? What time is it? | 恩?现在是什么时间? |
[00:44] | This is the Captain. | 舰长频道 |
[00:45] | All hands take stations for atmospheric entry. | 所有人员做好登陆准备 我们正要进入大气层 |
[00:49] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你们为什么不早点叫醒我? |
[00:53] | Okay. He’s a little excited. | 好吧 他确实有点兴奋 |
[01:00] | Odyssey, this is Flight. You are clear for landing. | Odyssey号这里是控制塔可以着陆 |
[01:04] | Understood, Flight. We have the beacon. | 了解 控制塔 我们已经锁定灯标 |
[01:09] | Hey, you’re just in time. | 嘿 你刚好赶上着陆 |
[01:11] | Are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 你在开玩笑?这次我终于不会错过这里了 |
[01:14] | The number of times I tried to get here? | 我有多少次想要来这了? |
[01:15] | Only two of those times were my fault. | 只有两次是因为我没有成行 |
[01:30] | It is beautiful. | 太美了 |
[01:31] | Odyssey, this is Weir. | Odyssey号 我是Weir |
[01:33] | I wanted to be the first to say welcome to Atlantis. | 很高兴成为第一个 与你们通话的人 欢迎来到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[01:36] | Thank you, Doctor. We’re getting a good look at your fair city even as we approach. | 谢谢 博士 我们正在近距离欣赏 这座美丽的城市 |
[01:40] | Feel free to take a moment, | 你们可以放松一会 |
[01:42] | but Stargate Command wants you to get started on your mission | 不过星门指挥官希望你们在卸下补给后 |
[01:45] | as soon as you’ve off-loaded our supplies. Weir out. | 尽快开始行动通话完毕 |
[01:51] | – What’s wrong? – Oh, nothing. | 怎么了? 没什么 我只是有点 |
[01:54] | I guess I just wish my first trip to Atlantis | 我猜我只是希望 我的第一次亚特兰蒂斯之行 |
[01:56] | wasn’t under such desperate circumstances. | 不是在这种绝望的情况之下 |
[02:00] | It’s just another mission, Jackson. | 这只是另一个任务 Jackson |
[02:01] | One upon which the fate of the entire galaxy hangs in the balance. | 整个星系的命运就像是走钢丝 |
[02:04] | And he goes on those all the time. | 并且一直如此 |
[02:07] | Vala’s not wrong. | Vala 说的没有错 |
[02:08] | If we don’t succeed, and the Ori manage to get more ships through that supergate… | 如果我们没有成功 Ori就会通过超级星门 送来更多的战舰 |
[02:11] | Well, like the lady said, let’s all just take a moment. | 对 像女士说的一样 让我们抓紧时间放松一下 |
[02:20] | Okay, moment’s over. Let’s go save the galaxy. | 时间到了 让我们继续拯救宇宙吧 |
[03:44] | The Ori supergate has been inactive since they sent their first wave, | Ori的超级星门在输送了第一波部队后 一直没有再启动 |
[03:48] | but it’s been reported | 但是报告说 |
[03:49] | that the Priors are promising reinforcements for their armies, | Priors许诺将增强他们 |
[03:51] | which are on their way and should be here soon. | 正在路上的军队 而且那支队伍即将抵达 |
[03:54] | Now, we can only assume that that means more ships, | 现在 我们只能假设 那意味着更多的战舰 |
[03:56] | and these four are already more than we can handle. | 并且这些战舰就已经让我们吃不消了 |
[03:58] | – We have to act now. – Well, why don’t you try dialing out? | 我们现在必须进攻 那么 为什么不试着向外拨号? |
[04:01] | I mean, if it’s powered by a black hole, | 我是说 如果这玩意是靠黑洞的能量运作 |
[04:03] | you should be able to keep the thing up and running almost indefinitely. | 你应该能让它无法一直持续的工作 |
[04:05] | I’m sure they thought of that before they came all this way, Rodney. | 我肯定他们已经做好了万全的准备 Rodney |
[04:08] | It was what we were attempting to do when the Ori fleet first came through. | 我们已经在Ori第一次登陆时尝试过了 |
[04:12] | Now, the Asgard have since tried again, but for some reason they can’t dial out. | 现在 Asgard想用同样的方式阻止他们 但是由于某些原因 他们也不能向外拨号 |
[04:15] | – But you might be able to dial in? – Well, that’s the problem. | 但我们可以从外面拨号进来? 是的 这也正是问题所在 |
[04:18] | It was designed to dial in from another galaxy. | 它被设计成只能向内拨号 |
[04:22] | Like one of the stargates in the Pegasus? | 就像在Pegasus的那个星门一样? |
[04:24] | No, no, no. The diameter of a stargate is not arbitrary. | 不 不是这样 星门的直径并非是任意的 |
[04:27] | There is a specific correlation between the energy required | 要想建立一个稳定的虫洞 所需要的能量和星门的尺寸 |
[04:29] | – to create a stable wormhole… – And the size of the gate. I know that. | 是有特定关联的 我们知道这点 |
[04:32] | And it’s exponentially proportional to size, | 虫洞越大 星门的尺寸也就越大 |
[04:34] | which means the energy required to create a connection with a supergate | 那就意味着使用超级星门制造一个虫洞 |
[04:38] | would far exceed that of an ordinary gate. | 所需要的能量要远远高于普通的星门 |
[04:40] | It’d be like putting together a Saint Bernard and a Chihuahua. | 就像把圣伯纳犬和吉娃娃放在一起一样 |
[04:43] | And the problem with that would be… | 那么关于这个问题 |
[04:47] | Well, obviously it’s a question of… | 很明显 这确实是个难题 |
[04:52] | Oh, I see. You’re mocking me, aren’t you? | 哦 我明白了 你 刚刚是在嘲笑我 对吗? |
[04:56] | What? No. I’m not from Earth. | 什么?当然不是 我不是地球人 |
[04:59] | I honestly didn’t get the reference. | 我是真的不明白你的意思 |
[05:01] | Oh. Oh, well, they’re both dogs… | 哦 这样 它们都是狗狗 |
[05:03] | McKay. | |
[05:05] | Colonel Carter, please continue. | Carter上校 请继续 |
[05:08] | If he speaks again, I’ll shoot him. | 如果他再这样讲话 我就开枪打他 |
[05:10] | But to answer your question, | 但是要解决你的问题 |
[05:12] | we are introducing another stargate into the equation. | 我们把另外一个星门代入等式中 |
[05:14] | Teal’c should have it in position right now. | Teal’c 应该已经把它放到 相应的位置了 |
[05:16] | If we can make a connection between that gate and one from the Pegasus Galaxy… | 如果我们能够在Pegasus星系和 那个门之间建立一个连接的话 |
[05:19] | You’re going to try and make a jump. Don’t shoot me. | 你要尝试做一个跃迁 别开枪打我 |
[05:21] | You know I can’t help myself. | 你知道我生活不能自理 |
[05:23] | Jump? Can you do that? | 跃迁? 你能做到吗? |
[05:25] | One of Colonel Carter’s more brilliant planet-saving ideas from a few years back. | 那是几年前Carter上校 一次精彩的地球拯救计划 |
[05:29] | Stargate Command inadvertently dialed the gate address of a planet | 星门指挥部错拨了一个星球的地址 |
[05:32] | that was on a collision course with a black hole. | 即将与和黑洞发生接触 |
[05:34] | P3W-451, if memory serves. | P3W-451,如果我没记错的话 |
[05:36] | The only way to disconnect before Cheyenne Mountain got swallowed up | 要在星门指挥部被黑洞吞掉之前 断开连接的唯一方法 |
[05:39] | was to set off a shaped charge right at the event horizon. | 就是在视界的位置形成一次能量冲击 |
[05:42] | Now, that energy spike forced our outgoing wormhole | 这个能量冲击会强迫我们跳出虫洞 |
[05:45] | to jump to another stargate that was relatively close by. | 从而跃迁到一个相对接近的星门 |
[05:48] | And if we can do it again, we can tie up the Ori supergate indefinitely. | 如果我们能把这个过程重现的话 我们也许可以栓住Ori的超级星门 |
[05:51] | Even if you were able to establish an initial connection… | 即使你能建立最初的连接 |
[05:53] | – We need a nuke. We know. – And a dialing crystal capable of… | 我们需要核武器 我知道还有拨号盘 |
[05:55] | Already have one. | 已经准备好了 如果你想让连接时间超过38分钟 |
[05:56] | And if you want to keep the connection open for more than 38 minutes, | 如果你想让连接时间超过38分钟 |
[05:58] | you’ll need to find a black hole in the Pegasus Galaxy. | 你还有完没完 你必须在Pegasus星系找到一个黑洞 |
[06:01] | This is not our first barbecue, Dr. McKay. | 这已经不是我们第一次烤肉了 Mckay博士 |
[06:04] | I am just saying, the yield calculations can be extremely tricky, | 我只是想说 如果这个想法可行的话 |
[06:07] | if not borderline impossible. | 它产生的演算会相当棘手 |
[06:10] | You may need me. | 你们也许会需要我的 |
[06:13] | Colonel Carter said as much. | 跟Carter上校 说的一样 |
[06:15] | We weren’t going to tell him that. | 我们没打算告诉他 |
[06:19] | John, do you think you could spare Rodney from your team? | John 你能把Rodney出借一段时间吗? |
[06:23] | Hell, you can keep him. | 好吧 你可以把他领走了 |
[06:26] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[06:32] | I got to tell you, Sheppard, it’s a nice place you got here. | 我得告诉你 Sheppard 这地方可真不赖 |
[06:36] | Thanks. We just painted. | 过奖 刚刷过漆 |
[06:40] | Well, good luck. And listen, if McKay gives you a hard time, just… | 那么 祝你好运 听好 如果Mckay让你抓狂的话 只要… |
[06:44] | Shoot him. | 开枪射他 |
[06:45] | – Also, he’s mortally allergic to citrus. – Really? | 还有 他对柑橘过敏 真的? |
[06:49] | I keep one with me at all times. | 我就一直带着一个 |
[06:51] | Just a comfort to know | 善意的忠告而已 |
[06:54] | it’s there. | 到了 |
[06:55] | – That’s good intel. Thanks. – Yeah. | 真是个好东西 谢了 嗯 |
[06:59] | That’s a good one. We’re actually… We’re quite close. | 他是个好人 我们实际上关系相当不错 |
[07:02] | Have you packed your bags? | 你打完包了? |
[07:05] | Oh, right, right. | 哦 对 对 |
[07:11] | All right, be good. | 那么 一切正常 |
[07:12] | Yeah, good luck. I wish I was going with you. | 对 运气不错 我真希望能和你一起去 |
[07:14] | – No, you don’t. – No, I don’t. | 不 你从没这么想过 对 我是没想过 |
[07:15] | This place is Daniel Disneyland. Wow. | 这是Daniel的迪斯尼乐园 哦 |
[07:19] | – Just find the weapon. – No pressure. | 只要找到古人的武器 包在我身上 |
[07:25] | Yes, your desire to access the Atlantis database | 那么 你想要访问亚特兰蒂斯数据库的欲望 |
[07:27] | has seemed quite urgent, Dr. Jackson. | 看起来相当迫切 Jackson博士 |
[07:29] | – Shall we? – Where’s Vala? | 现在开始? Vala去哪了? |
[07:35] | Oh, this way. | 哦 这边走 |
[07:49] | Well, Daniel, no wonder you’ve been obsessing about coming here. | Daniel 难怪你一门心思想要来这 |
[07:53] | This place must be full of so many wonderful souvenirs. | 这个地方那么多纪念品真是太奇妙了 |
[07:59] | How much of the city have you been able to explore? | 这座城市你们开发了多少? |
[08:01] | Just over half now, but we have the city schematics, | 刚刚过一半 但是我们有城市蓝图 |
[08:04] | so we have a fairly good idea of what’s where. | 所以我们对哪是哪还是能够分辨的 |
[08:08] | Still, there are entire sections of the city, and whole systems, | 当然 城市的整个部分和整个城市系统 |
[08:12] | we don’t even pretend to understand. | 我们还不能假装完全了解 |
[08:14] | – Yeah, you could spend a lifetime trying. – I hope to. | 你可以花一辈子时间去探索 希望如此 |
[08:17] | I ran that search you asked for. | 你让我找的地方我都找过了 |
[08:20] | I entered every pronunciation of Castiana and Sahal I could come up with. | 我输入了我能想到的 所有与Castiana和Sahal相似的发音 |
[08:23] | And nothing. | 但是没有发现 |
[08:25] | You didn’t actually expect either of those names to be in there, did you? | 实际是你对在那找到 这些名字没抱太大期望 是不是? |
[08:27] | – No. – Did you get the spelling right? | 是的 你的拼写没有错误吗? |
[08:31] | Well, that’s the problem with Ancient languages. | 是这样 我们翻译的古人语言 有这样的问题 |
[08:33] | The pronunciation can change within a handful of generations, | 发音可能在几个世纪内改变 |
[08:35] | let alone thousands of years. | 更不用说数以万年 |
[08:37] | The etymology of an individual word can be lost entirely. | 一个单独词的使用地区可能整个消失 |
[08:40] | Still, we know there’s something in the Atlantis library. | 当然 我们知道古人的博物馆里确实有些东西 |
[08:42] | Hey, do we have to go in there straightaway? | 嘿 我们一定要现在就进去吗? |
[08:44] | Can we do some sightseeing first? | 就不能先观光一下? |
[08:47] | Maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[08:58] | This is the Captain. Stand by for liftoff. | 舰长频道正在升空 请原地待命 |
[09:03] | You can check my preliminary yield calculations. | 你可以检查一下我的初步演算结果 |
[09:06] | – They’re on that station over there. – I’m sure they’re fine. | 它们在那边的房间里 我肯定它们在那好好的 |
[09:10] | It’s the reason you’re here, McKay. | 那是你来这的理由 Mckay |
[09:12] | Right, but first I just wanted to thank you for being there for me recently, | 嗯 是的 但首先我只是想感谢你 |
[09:16] | in a time of great personal need. | 在我最需要的时候出现 |
[09:18] | Well, actually, you weren’t there, I was alone in the dark, | 虽然 事实上 你并没出现 我一个人独处在黑暗之中 |
[09:23] | but, you know, it sure seemed like you were. | 不过 好象你就在那一样 |
[09:27] | – Are you telling me one of your fantasies? – No, it was a hallucination. | 你想跟我说你的一个幻想? 不不 应该叫做幻觉 |
[09:31] | Look, I had a concussion, I was trapped in the back of a sinking Jumper, | 那时我有点轻微的脑震荡 我在一次返回的空间跳跃中被困住了 |
[09:33] | and my mind conjured you up as a means of survival. | 在潜意识里我把你的存在 当作一种求生手段 |
[09:35] | It’s just what you would do in my situation. | 不管处于我这种情况你会怎么做 |
[09:37] | Saved my life. | 它确实拯救了我 |
[09:38] | Okay, well, that’s | 哦 听起来 |
[09:40] | – sort of nice. – Yes, it was. | 很不错 是的 当然 |
[09:44] | – Was I naked? – Partially. | 我没穿衣服? 应该穿了一些 |
[09:47] | Check my calculations, McKay. | 去检查我的演算结果!Mckay |
[09:59] | We use this room sparingly now. | 我们现在很少使用这个房间 |
[10:01] | It’s a bit of a power hog, | 这里是动力区的一部分 |
[10:03] | and we can access the database from workstations throughout the city | 而当我们需要的时候 我们可以从城市工作站 |
[10:06] | when we need to. | 访问数据库 |
[10:07] | But for the first-time user, | 但是对于第一次使用的人来说 |
[10:10] | this is the place. | 这里就是了 |
[10:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:16] | It’s as simple as asking questions to the holographic interface. | 你可以简单的对全息图象提问 |
[10:19] | For example… | 比如这样 |
[10:20] | Dr. Weir to Stargate Operations. | Weir博士 请到星门工作室 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:23] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[10:25] | The interface can walk you through your search until I get back. | 在我回来之前全息图象可以带你们进行查找 |
[10:27] | Oh, I should probably warn you. If she seems a little bit patronizing, | 哦 提醒你一下 她可能有些过于说教 |
[10:30] | the program was designed to teach very young children the Lantian systems. | 这个系统是为幼儿设计的Lantian教育系统 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[10:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:42] | Hello, we’re looking for a couple of planets in the Milky Way. | 你好 我们想找几个民风淳朴的行星 |
[10:45] | – Vala. – What? | 怎么了? |
[10:46] | What can it hurt to ask? | 问问有什么关系? |
[10:48] | You may enter your query verbally | 可以输入 你可以口头提问 |
[10:50] | or by entering it manually on the console before you. | 或者在你面前的控制台 输入所要查询的内容 |
[10:52] | I’ll speak, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我想口头提问 |
[10:56] | Of course, but note for future sessions, | 当然可以但是为了未来着想 |
[10:58] | manual input is required for most system interaction. | 建议你使用手工输入系统 |
[11:02] | I think I had her in grade five. | 我想她把我当成五年级生了 |
[11:17] | Maintain orbit at minimum safe distance and keep sublight engines on standby. | 把轨道维持在最小安全距离 超光速引擎随时待命 |
[11:25] | Is that thing cool or what? | 看起来挺酷 是不是? |
[11:29] | The black hole. | 黑洞 |
[11:31] | What you’re looking at is called the accretion disk. | 我们现在看到的被称为塌缩盘 |
[11:33] | It’s matter trapped in the gravity well. You can’t actually see the black hole itself. | 它被重力井牢牢的困住 你不可能直接看到黑洞本身 |
[11:39] | Which is cool. | 太酷了 |
[11:49] | We’re in optimal range for releasing the gate. | 我们现在正处于 放置星门的最佳距离 |
[11:51] | We can commit to the next phase. | 可以开始进行下个阶段 |
[11:54] | This is Emerson to Flight Operations. | 这里是Emerson舰长 各部门注意 |
[11:56] | Release the gate. | 开始放置星门 |
[12:22] | Well, it’s going to be a few minutes | 我还没吃午饭 |
[12:24] | before the gate’s in position and ready to dial out, | 在星门进入指定位置 并且可以拨号之前 |
[12:26] | and I missed lunch, so I’m going to fix myself a sandwich. | 还有一点时间 所以我想给自己弄块三明治 |
[12:29] | Anyone want anything? Anyone? | 还有谁想来点吃的?没人了? |
[12:33] | No? No? Fine. | 没有人了? 真的没人想要? 好吧 |
[12:45] | Okay, that’s Earth, and that is Taonas. | 那是地球 那是Taonas |
[12:49] | Praclarush Taonas was one of the earliest Lantian cities. | 是最早的一个Lantian城市 |
[12:52] | It was abandoned when the inhabitants learned | 当它的居民了解到 这个行星的太阳 |
[12:54] | their sun was nearing the end of its life. | 已经到了寿命的时候 城市被废弃了 |
[12:55] | Yes, thank you, I know. I’ve been there. | 是的 谢谢 我知道这点 我曾经到过那 |
[12:57] | Okay, show me the order in which the earliest Ancient cities were founded. | 好吧 请显示最先发现的古人城市的顺序 |
[13:01] | How is that useful? | 这有什么用? |
[13:03] | You gonna join up all the dots and draw a pretty picture? | 加入一些小点 再画一幅美丽的画? |
[13:04] | I’m just getting my bearings. | 我正在确认方向 |
[13:06] | You’re gonna have to get used to the fact this is probably going to take a while. | 你得承认这可能会花费一点时间 |
[13:08] | The way you approach things, it could take the rest of our lives. | 按照你这种找法 可能会把我们的余生搭进去的 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry, but we’re not going to find the location of this thing | 不好意思 不过我们不能简单的 |
[13:13] | – by looking under “W” for weapon. – “P” for planet, then? | 检索“W”就能找到“武器” 检索“P”就是“行星”? |
[13:16] | I’m just saying, ask the question. | 我只是说说 快问问题吧 |
[13:18] | Dr. Weir already tried it. It’d be a complete waste of time. | Weir博士已经尝试过了 那纯粹是在浪费时间 |
[13:20] | It would take all of 11 seconds. | 只不过11秒而已 |
[13:22] | Hello, we’re looking for the names of two planets known on Earth in ancient times | 你好 我们想找两个在古代英语方言中 |
[13:26] | in the dialect of Old English as Castiana and Sahal. Satisfied? | 被称为Castiana和Sahal的古人城市 满意了? |
[13:30] | Taoth Vaclarush and Valos Cor. | Taoth Vaclarush和Valos Cor |
[13:40] | Now I’m satisfied. | 现在我满意了 |
[13:47] | See, Daniel? | 看见了吗 Daniel? |
[13:49] | Doesn’t hurt to ask. | 只需要问问而已 |
[14:07] | Gate telemetry checks out. | 星门已被定位 |
[14:08] | Stabilizing thrusters are online and power is well into the green. | 稳定加速器工作正常 能量足够 |
[14:11] | We’re good to go. | 万事俱备 |
[14:13] | – Where’s McKay? – I’m here. | McKay在哪? 我在这 |
[14:16] | One of your crew wouldn’t let me finish my sandwich in the corridor. | 你的一个乘员 不让我在走廊吃完我的三明治 |
[14:19] | Oh, the nerve of that crewman, huh? | 哦 那个乘员够神经的 是不是? |
[14:22] | We’re about to try a connection. | 我们将要开始连接 |
[14:25] | Go ahead. That’s the easy part. | 开始吧 这是最简单的部分 |
[14:27] | Thank you. I’ve already sent the remote dial command. | 谢谢 我已经发出了远程拨号命令 |
[14:30] | It’s just going to take a while because of time dilation. | 由于时间扩张的原因 可能会花一点时间 |
[14:32] | Right. | 对 |
[14:38] | – Wormhole is established. – Of course it is. | 虫洞已经建立 当然了 |
[14:44] | Teal’c, I have a collect call from the Pegasus Galaxy. | Teal’c, 我从Pegasus星系拨了一个 对方付费电话 |
[14:47] | Will you accept the charges? | 你能接一下吗? |
[14:51] | I will indeed, Colonel Mitchell. | 如你所愿 Mitchell上校 |
[14:53] | Hey! How are things back home in the Milky Way? | 嘿 银河系那边怎么样了? |
[14:59] | Secondary gate is in position. | 次要星门已经安置好 |
[15:02] | There has been no sign of Ori activity since my arrival at the supergate, | 自从我到达超级星门以后 没有任何Ori活动的迹象 |
[15:06] | which was, in fact, several hours ago. | 实际上 已经持续了几个小时 |
[15:11] | Well, we’re about to get the party started, so just hang loose. | 好 我们马上开始派对 尽情享受吧 |
[15:18] | I am hanging loosely, Colonel Mitchell. | 我已经很享受了 Mitchell上校 |
[15:21] | Is it just me, or does his voice sound deeper? | 是我耳朵有问题 还是他的声音听起来更低沉了? |
[15:24] | It’s the time-dilation effect of the black hole. Can’t be helped. | 那是由于黑洞的时间扩张作用 没什么关系 |
[15:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | So. Who wants to set off a big old firecracker? | 那么 谁想来放这个大号烟花呢? |
[15:33] | A 26-megaton, directed-energy firecracker, you mean. | 你的意思是一个2600万当量的烟花? |
[15:37] | Not until we decrease the yield by at least 5%. | 尽管我们已经减少了5%的威力 |
[15:39] | I knew you were going to say that. | 我就知道你要这么说 |
[15:41] | Oh, forgive me for not wanting to vaporize the stargate on our first attempt. | 哦 请原谅我不想与你们同流合污 汽化掉星门吧 |
[15:44] | We’re on a clock, McKay. We have to take the risk. | 时间到了 McKay 我们必须冒险 |
[15:47] | You know, I find your recklessness so… | 你知道 我刚发现 你的粗心大意是如此的… |
[15:54] | Teal’c, it’s Sam. | Teal’c我是Sam |
[15:56] | We’re about to launch the first warhead to the preprogrammed coordinates. | 我们即将发射第一枚核弹到指定坐标 |
[15:59] | Are you at a safe distance from both gates? | 你与两个星门都保持着安全距离吗? |
[16:03] | I am. | 是的 |
[16:05] | Attention, all hands. Stand by. Launching first warhead. | 所有人员注意 预备发射第一枚弹头 |
[16:09] | Beaming device in three, two, one, mark. | 照明设备3 2 1 启动 |
[16:25] | Teal’c, what’s the good news? | Teal’c, 有什么好消息吗? |
[16:31] | The delay is annoying. | 讨厌的延迟 |
[16:33] | Black hole time dilation, can’t be helped. | 黑洞时间扩张 没关系的 |
[16:35] | The news is not good, Colonel Mitchell. The first attempt was unsuccessful. | 这个消息可不太好 Mitchell上校 第一次尝试 没有成功 |
[16:41] | Okay. Let’s try again. | 好吧 让我们再来一次 |
[16:48] | – Daniel. – Hmm. | Daniel 嗯 |
[16:50] | We got what we came for. | 我们已经达到目的了 |
[16:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:54] | Shouldn’t we be out there telling someone? | 难道我们不应该离开这 把这个消息告诉别人吗? |
[16:55] | Not yet. | 不是现在 |
[16:58] | Okay, well, she told us the name of the planets. | 好吧 她已经说出了 |
[16:59] | They were right up there, glowing in the ceiling. | 行星的名字 他们就在那天花板上闪着呢 |
[17:01] | Taoth Vaclarush and Valos Cor. | Taoth Vaclarush和Valos cor |
[17:04] | She even gave us the addresses, | 她甚至把星门地址都给了我们 |
[17:06] | which means we could be out there somewhere, overlooking Atlantis, | 那就意味这我们可以从这出去 喝着饮料 |
[17:09] | toasting with exotic beverages. | 参观一下亚特兰蒂斯了 |
[17:11] | – There’s something else going on. – What? | 还有一些别的问题 什么事? |
[17:15] | Well, | 嗯 |
[17:18] | it shouldn’t have worked. | 它不应该这样工作 |
[17:20] | I mean, I didn’t expect it to when I asked Elizabeth to try, | 我的意思是说当我尝试提问的时候 |
[17:23] | but I thought there’d at least be some remnant, | 我所想象的结果至少要跟 |
[17:26] | some vague similarity between the words Castiana and Sahal | Castiana和Sahal这两个词 有一点隐晦的相似性 |
[17:30] | and their Ancient language counterparts. | 当然这是相对于他们古人的语言 |
[17:33] | – She wouldn’t lie. – I don’t know. | 她不会说谎的 我不知道 |
[17:36] | But explain this to me. | 但是请解释一下这个 |
[17:38] | How can this database translate, in real time, | 在古人放弃亚特兰蒂斯以后 这个数据库怎么还能 |
[17:41] | a language spoken 8,000 years after the Ancients abandoned Atlantis? | 实时翻译一种8000年以后才出现的语言呢? |
[17:49] | That’s a tough one. | 确实很难解释 |
[17:55] | Is there an archival visual record of the Lantian citizens who fled to Earth? | 这里有没有逃到地球的 Lantian居民的图象档案? |
[18:00] | There is. | 有 |
[18:01] | Display them for me. | 请为我一个一个 |
[18:03] | One at a time. | 显示它们 |
[18:13] | No, no, no, no, those yield calculations are perfectly fine. | 不 不对 那些冲量演算是没有错误的 |
[18:16] | – They are? – If your goal is to blow up the stargate. | 是吗? 如果你的目标是毁掉星门的话 |
[18:18] | Anything less and it won’t add enough energy to the matter stream | 有什么东西我们没考虑到 所以没能产生足够跃迁 |
[18:21] | to make a jump to the stargate. | 到另外一个星门的能量 |
[18:22] | And anything more and the stargate will be destroyed. | 任何能量的增加都会摧毁星门的 |
[18:24] | Look, you want to run high voltage, but you’ve only got an extension cord. | 如果你想提高电压 但是你手头只有点延长线 |
[18:27] | It’s impossible, and I told you so | 这不可能的 而且我告诉你很多次了 |
[18:28] | – before we left Atlantis. – No, you said it was borderline impossible. | 在我们离开亚特兰蒂斯之前 不 你上次说那样的界限是不可能的 |
[18:30] | Yes, well, we’ve crossed the border! | 我们已经过界了 |
[18:32] | But, hey, you know, don’t let me stop you. | 但是他们 你是知道的 不让我阻止你 |
[18:33] | Go calibrate your warhead. Beam your bomb. | 去校准弹头 放光炸弹等等 |
[18:35] | You know, Sam, this is not the Rodney McKay I heard stories about. | Sam 这人不是Rodney McKay 我听说过他的事迹 |
[18:37] | – I know. – What stories? What have you heard? | 我知道 什么事迹? 你听到什么了? |
[18:39] | Well, for starters, | 好吧 作为学者 |
[18:40] | that you didn’t know the meaning of the word “impossible.” | 你根本就不明白”不可能”这个词的意思 |
[18:41] | Well, I certainly know the meaning… | 不 我当然明白 |
[18:42] | And that under threat of impending death, you could work absolute miracles. | 在濒临死亡的情况下 你还能工作 这绝对是个奇迹 |
[18:45] | I suppose Sheppard told you that? | Sheppard告诉你的? |
[18:46] | – Yes, he did. – Yes, well, it’s all true, | 对 就是他 那么 好吧 这都是真的 |
[18:48] | but I’m not under the threat of impending death, | 但我现在没有濒临死亡 |
[18:49] | and I don’t have… | 我也没有 |
[18:53] | Not yet. | 够了 |
[18:55] | Keep it up. | 拿着它 |
[18:58] | Well, I’ll see what I can come up with, then. | 好 我一会再来看看我能做点什么 |
[19:07] | You know, Cam, he’s not wrong. | 你明白 Cam 他说的有道理 |
[19:09] | As much as it pains me to say it, | 尽管说起来很残酷 |
[19:11] | the data from our first attempt supports his argument. | 第一次实验的数据证明了他的理论 |
[19:13] | Well, like my grandma used to say, if at first you don’t succeed… | 正如我祖母所说的 如果你第一次没有成功 |
[19:16] | Try a larger thermonuclear reaction? | 就尝试更大的热核反应? |
[19:19] | Her words exactly. | 她的意思就是这样 |
[19:30] | Well, exciting as it is to view the Atlantis family album… | 就像在看亚特兰蒂斯家庭相册一样 |
[19:34] | I’m looking for someone in particular. | 我在寻找一个特别的人 |
[19:38] | I don’t know of any 10,000-year-old Ancients. | 那些一万岁的古人我一个也不认识 |
[19:46] | I take that back. We know him. | 我收回刚才的话 我们都认识这个人 |
[19:52] | Moros was the last High Councilor of Atlantis. | Moros是亚特兰蒂斯的最后一个高级议员 |
[19:55] | Moros? | |
[19:57] | Well, apart from the funny hat, he’s the spitting image of Merlin, isn’t he? | 好吧 去掉那顶可笑的帽子 这不就是Merlin的照片么? |
[20:00] | See, in Arthur’s time, it was Myrdin. | 在亚瑟王的时代 他被称做”Myrdin” |
[20:01] | You see how a word can change over the centuries. | 现在你知道语言在几个世纪 的时间里会产生很多的的变化了吧 |
[20:03] | I know where you’re going. | 我知道我们要去哪 |
[20:05] | You think that Merlin, or Myrdin, or whatever his name was, | 你觉得这个Merlin或者叫Myrdin 不管他的名字是什么 |
[20:08] | came back to Atlantis at some stage | 在某一阶段回到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[20:10] | and hid these names here as clues for us to find. | 并且把这些名字隐藏在这里 作为线索让我们发现 |
[20:14] | – No. | – No. 不是 不是 |
[20:16] | The first human to set foot within the city after it was abandoned | 在这座城市被废弃后 第一个踏足于此的人类 |
[20:18] | was Dr. Elizabeth Weir, leader of the current Atlantis expedition. | 就是Elizabeth Weir博士 亚特兰蒂斯 远征队的领导者 |
[20:22] | Are you sure of that? | 你确定? |
[20:24] | Evidence of his presence would have been recorded. | 他存在的证据会被记录 |
[20:28] | Well, darling, I guess that’s it. | 那么 亲爱的 我想我们只能找到这些了 |
[20:31] | We’ll have to leave here with exactly that which we came here for. | 我们已经达到目的了 是时候回去了 |
[20:34] | No, I already knew Merlin was in the archive. | 不 我已经知道Merlin在档案里 |
[20:36] | I was looking for someone else. | 再找找其他人 |
[20:38] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:39] | You chose your words very carefully | 当你说到“第一个踏足于此的人类” |
[20:41] | when you said “the first human to set foot in the city.” | 的时候你非常小心的选择了自己的用词 |
[20:43] | What about Ascended being? | 那么升天的人呢? |
[20:51] | You’re not really a hologram, are you? | 你不是真正的全息图象 对吗? |
[20:58] | You have your answer, Daniel Jackson. I suggest you act on it. | 你已经得到你想要的答案了Daniel Jackson 我建议你从那开始 |
[21:11] | I have it. | 我找到了 |
[21:12] | It might require a little improvisation, but I think, between the two of us, | 这也许需要一点即兴创作 但我想在我们俩之间 |
[21:15] | – we should be able to… – What have you got? | 我们应该能够… 你找到什么了? |
[21:16] | Our energy output problem isn’t one of degree, it is one of duration. | 我们的能量输出问题不在于程度 而在于持续时间 |
[21:21] | We need to calibrate an explosion with a low enough yield | 我们只需要把爆炸校低到 |
[21:23] | that the gate can survive, but maintain sufficiently high energy | 足够产生虫洞的程度 但又要把它 |
[21:25] | for there to be a cumulative effect on the matter stream. | 维持在足够高能的水平 以便对主要光线产生增辐作用 |
[21:28] | – You see, when I first realized… – We use two bombs. | 你看 我刚刚意识到 我们需要使用两个炸弹 |
[21:31] | McKAY: Yes, I was coming to that part. | 对 我正要进行这个部分 |
[21:33] | We set the second device to detonate within a few seconds of the first. | 我们将在第一次爆炸几秒钟以后设置第二次爆炸 |
[21:36] | – I’m sure you’ve… – Made the calculations. | 我肯定你已经 做过了演算 |
[21:37] | Yes, they’re right here. | 是的 你看 |
[21:41] | – Nice job, McKay. – Yes, well, it usually helps to threaten me. | 干的不错 McKay 是的 当然 它经常把我逼入绝境 |
[21:47] | We only have four devices left. | 我们只剩下4个炸弹了 |
[21:48] | And we need two, so let me just do the math… | 恩 我们要用到2个 那么 让我算一下 |
[21:52] | All right, so we only have two more shots at this. | 对 我们最多还能再发射两次 |
[21:54] | I’m also concerned that two successive blasts | 让我担心的是两次连续的冲击波可能 |
[21:57] | might overwhelm the stabilizer rockets, | 波及星门上的稳定推进器 |
[21:59] | drive the gate closer to the event horizon of the black hole. | 迫使星门离黑洞视界越来越近 |
[22:02] | I’m not crazy about bringing the Odyssey in that much closer. | 我还没疯到把Odyssey号弄的离黑洞那么近 |
[22:09] | I think it’s worth the risk. | 我认为这值得冒险 |
[22:16] | Do it up. | 就这么办 |
[22:27] | What is it, Radek? | 怎么了 Radek? |
[22:28] | Elizabeth, we’ve detected a Wraith hive ship | Elizabeth 我们的远程传感器 |
[22:30] | with our long-range sensors. | 发现了一艘幽灵蜂房船 |
[22:31] | Is it headed this way? | 它朝着这来? |
[22:33] | Toward the Odyssey. | 它的目标应该是Odyssey号 |
[22:35] | – We should alert them. Open a channel. – We can’t. | 我们应该警告他们 打开频道 这不可能 |
[22:38] | The black hole is blocking their subspace communications. | 黑洞阻碍了他们的 子空间通信系统 |
[22:40] | Well, Odyssey’s sensors will also be affected. | 同时Odyssey号的传感器也受到了干扰? |
[22:42] | Most likely, along with several other systems. | 差不多 跟其他几个系统一样 |
[22:44] | There’s a possibility they won’t see the Wraith approaching them | 等到他们看到幽灵接近的时候 |
[22:46] | – until it’s too late. – That is my concern, yes. | 可能已经太晚了 这个就是我的命 |
[22:52] | Dial Earth. | 拨号到地球 |
[22:54] | It’s quite possible the Wraith were drawn to the nuclear blast. | 幽灵很有可能是被核冲击波吸引而来 |
[23:10] | Stargate Command, this is Weir. | 星门指挥部 我是Weir |
[23:12] | Doctor! We weren’t expecting to hear from you until 1930 hours tomorrow. | 博士 我们本以为你要 明天1930小时以后才能与我们联系 |
[23:17] | We’ve detected a Wraith ship on our long-range sensors | 我们的远程传感器 发现了一艘幽灵战舰 |
[23:19] | headed towards Odyssey, but they’re in close proximity to a black hole, | 它正朝着Odyssey号驶去 但是他们与黑洞的 距离实在太近了 |
[23:23] | – which has hampered communications. – How can we help? | 以至于阻碍了通信系统 我们能帮上什么忙吗? |
[23:26] | If you can get our message to Teal’c, | 如果你能把这个消息 传给Teal’c |
[23:28] | he should be able to alert Odyssey through the connected stargates. | 他应该能够通过连接的星门警告Odyssey号 |
[23:31] | We’ll have to send a team with a subspace transmitter closer to Teal’c’s position. | 我们得派一支带着子空间通信装置的队伍 接近Teal’c所在的位置 |
[23:35] | Do what you have to do, Sergeant, but they need to be warned. | 做你该做的 下士 但他们需要被警告 |
[23:38] | – Yes, ma’am. – I’m forwarding you our message now. | 是的 长官 现在向你传送我们的信息 |
[23:41] | There’s still time to get it to them, but you’re going to have to hurry. | 现在还来得及 但你必须抓紧时间了 |
[23:45] | Weir out. | 通话完毕 |
[23:50] | I’m going to check in on Dr. Jackson and let him know what’s happening here. | 我得去看看Jackson博士 好让他知道这发生了什么 |
[23:52] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:57] | I know you’re still here. There’s no point in hiding. | 我知道你还在这 没有必要隐藏起来 |
[24:00] | I don’t think she’s coming back, Daniel, especially if you shout at her. | 我不认为像你这样 对她喊叫她还会回来 Daniel |
[24:02] | Oh, yes, she is. She’s come this far. She’s going to finish what she started. | 哦 她当然得回来 她做事情应该有始有终 |
[24:05] | You’re not fooling anybody anymore! | 你不能再欺骗任何人了! |
[24:08] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士 |
[24:11] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[24:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:14] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[24:16] | Well, I don’t know what she’s calling herself these days, | 恩 我也不知道不管她这些天里自称什么 |
[24:18] | but at one point in history, her name was | 但在历史上她有个名字 |
[24:20] | Morgan Le Fay! | 叫做Morgan Le Fay! |
[24:22] | – Morgan Le Fay was here? – Posing as a hologram, yes. | Morgan le fay 在这? 就是那个全息图象 是的 |
[24:27] | – May I? – Oh. Yes. | 可以让我来么? 当然可以 |
[24:40] | – Hello. – That’s her. | 你好 就是她 |
[24:43] | You may enter your query verbally, or by… | 你可以使用 口头询问输入或者… |
[24:45] | You know, drop the schoolteacher act. | 别装了 丢掉你的教师面孔 |
[24:48] | This is a computer-generated image of a Lantian woman | 这是一个生活在一万年前的Lantian妇女的 |
[24:51] | who lived 10,000 years ago. | 电脑全息图象 |
[24:52] | I’m pretty familiar with the program. It hasn’t changed. | 我对这个程序相当熟悉 它不会改变的 |
[24:57] | Question. Whose image is your avatar based on | 问题是 这是谁的全息图象 |
[24:59] | and what’s the purpose of your program? | 你的程序是用来干什么的? |
[25:01] | I was created by Ganos Lal, in her image, | 我是由Ganos Lal根据她自己的样子创造的 |
[25:03] | for the purpose of assisting younger minds. | 目的是为了辅助年轻的头脑 |
[25:07] | And what makes you think otherwise? | 什么使你产生了错觉? |
[25:09] | For starters, she told us exactly what we needed to know. | 作为开场白 她直接就告诉了 我们想要知道的答案 |
[25:11] | She did? | 真的? |
[25:13] | Does this interface have the capability of playing back events | 这个程序有回放 |
[25:15] | – from earlier in the session? – Yes. | 早些时候的会议记录的功能吗? 是的 |
[25:17] | Can you play back the last sentence she said to me before she disappeared? | 你能重放一下在她消失以前跟我们说的话吗? |
[25:30] | You have your answer, Daniel Jackson. I suggest you act on it. | 你已经得到答案了Daniel Jackson 我建议你从那开始 |
[25:35] | See? See? Her demeanor completely changed. | 看见了? 看见了?她的态度完全变了 |
[25:37] | She looked directly at Daniel. It was really creepy. | 她直接地看着Daniel 真可怕 |
[25:41] | Well, I did warn you that she could be patronizing. | 恩 我已经警告过你了 她可能会有点说教 |
[25:44] | You said this device uses up a lot of power. | 你说过这个设备需要很多能量 |
[25:47] | Is there any way of determining exactly how much power we’ve used? | 有什么方式可以让我们 确切的知道到底用了多少能量吗? |
[25:50] | Yes. Control Room, this is Weir. | 好的 控制室 这里是Weir |
[25:52] | I need you to access the power usage logs for the holo room. | 给我查一下holo room的能量使用记录 |
[25:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[26:04] | None. | 没有用过 |
[26:06] | None? | 没有用过? |
[26:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[26:09] | Well, the lights are on. Other than that… | 恩 灯还亮着 还有 还有 |
[26:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:16] | Got you. | 逮到你了 |
[26:18] | I think I owe you an apology, Dr. Jackson. | 我想我得跟你道歉 Jackson博士 |
[26:23] | There’s no need, Dr. Weir. I’m the one who should apologize. | 完全不必 Weir博士 我才是应该道歉的人 |
[26:35] | Teal’c, it’s Mitchell. We’re going again. | Teal’c 我是Mitchell 我们还要再来一次 |
[26:38] | Looks like this is one of those days when one nuke is not enough, | 看来现在一颗核弹已经不再那么好用了 |
[26:41] | so we’re going to fire off two in rapid succession. | 所以我们要连续 发射两颗核弹 |
[26:44] | Understood, Colonel Mitchell. | 明白 Mitchell上校 |
[26:46] | Maintain a good, safe distance, Teal’c. | 维持安全距离 Teal’c |
[26:48] | There’s a possibility we could vaporize the gates on both ends, | 如果计算错误的话我们可能会 |
[26:51] | if we get this wrong. | 把两边的星门都汽化掉 |
[26:52] | It’s like five percent, maybe seven. He’ll be fine. | 可能有5%的机率 也许是7% 他不会有事的 |
[26:55] | That’s a comfort, Rodney. Thank you. | 谢谢你的安慰 Rodney |
[26:58] | Coordinates are set. | 坐标已经锁定 |
[26:59] | Beaming the warheads in five, | 准备发射核弹头 5 |
[27:02] | four, three, two, one, | |
[27:07] | mark. | 启动 |
[27:22] | The second attempt was also unsuccessful. | 第二次尝试仍然没有成功 |
[27:25] | However, energy did pass between the stargate and the supergate. | 不过 能量确实在星门和 超级星门之间通过了 |
[27:29] | Close but not enough. | 还不够接近吗? |
[27:33] | Indeed. McKAY: We still have two more bombs. | 是的 我们还有两枚核弹 |
[27:36] | I say we increase the yield to maximum and try it again. | 我建议把核弹威力 调到最大再试一次 |
[27:39] | You were the one who said a maximum yield blast would vaporize both gates. | 你刚刚还说满负荷的 冲击波会把两边的星门都气化的 |
[27:42] | We’ve only got one more shot at this. What difference does it make? | 我们只有最后一次机会 已经没什么可顾忌的了 |
[27:45] | The man has a point, Sam. | 他说的对, Sam |
[27:47] | Each attempt is forcing the gate closer to the event horizon of the black hole. | 每一次尝试都会使星门更接近黑洞视界 |
[27:51] | To keep safe beaming distance, | 保持安全发射距离 |
[27:53] | I’m going to have to bring the Odyssey in even closer. | 我不得不把Odyssey号开的更近一点 |
[27:55] | And the closer you get to the black hole, | 离黑洞越近 |
[27:57] | the more systems are affected by its effects. | 就会有更多的系统受到影响 而不能正常工作 |
[27:59] | Sublight engines and beaming technology are fine, | 超光速引擎和发射系统工作正常 |
[28:02] | but communications and sensors are all out of whack already. | 但是通信系统和传感器都已经无法工作 |
[28:06] | – We’re flying blind? – Not quite, but close. | 我们是在盲飞? 不是 不过已经很接近了 |
[28:16] | Odyssey, this is Teal’c. | Odyssey号这里是Teal’c |
[28:18] | My sensors indicate that an Ori vessel is approaching these coordinates. | 我的传感器显示一艘Ori飞船正在向这里接近 |
[28:22] | At their current speed, they will arrive within minutes. | 照他们现在的速度计算 他们将在几分钟内到达 |
[28:25] | Is that enough time to try again? | 还有足够的时间再试一次吗? |
[28:26] | Not a chance. It takes time to set and calibrate warheads and detonators. | 机会不大 设置和校准弹头和雷管 需要一些时间 |
[28:30] | He needs to get out of there. | 他必须离开那 |
[28:32] | – Can’t do that. – Well, why not? He’s a sitting duck. | 不能这样做 为什么不能? 他已经成靶子了 |
[28:34] | What Colonel Mitchell is saying is we can’t allow the Ori | Mitchell上校的意思是我们不能让Ori |
[28:36] | to discover the secondary gate. | 发现次级星门 |
[28:38] | If they do, we’ll never get another shot at this. | 如果被发现 我们就再也没有机会了 |
[28:50] | – You’re an ascended Ancient. – I am. | 你是一个升天的古人? 是的 |
[28:52] | Specifically, Morgan Le Fay. | 特别的 Morgan Le Fay |
[28:55] | I thought I recognized her from descriptions in the archive on Vagonbrei. | 我是从Vagonbrei的档案描述里认出她的 |
[28:58] | That’s… | 这个… |
[28:59] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[29:01] | So, enough of the tiny tidbits of information. | 这点信息就已经足够了 |
[29:04] | Not that we’re ungrateful, | 我们可能有点烦 |
[29:07] | but if you know what it is we’re looking for, | 不过如果你知道我们正在寻找的东西 |
[29:09] | and as an Ascended being, I have to assume you do… | 作为一个升天的古人我是否可以假设你… |
[29:13] | As Dr. Jackson knows, it is against our highest law to interfere. | 正如Jackson博士所知道的 最高法律是禁止干涉(低级物种) |
[29:18] | But interfering a little bit is fine, is it? | 但是一点点干涉是没问题的 对么? |
[29:21] | It might be a good idea to be a bit less confrontational. | 这也许是个不与法律抵触的好办法 |
[29:24] | But she’s here chatting with us. That’s interference, isn’t it? | 但是她正在跟我们聊天 这已经是一种干涉了 不是吗? |
[29:27] | If you really are Morgan Le Fay, | 如果你真的是Morgan Le Fay |
[29:29] | how do I know your intention is to help us? | 我们怎么知道你确实有帮助我们的意图呢? |
[29:31] | According to legend, you were Merlin’s greatest rival. | 根据传说记载你是Merlin最大的敌人 |
[29:34] | Merlin is both Moros and Myrdin. | Merlin既是Moros又是Myrdin |
[29:38] | For a time in your history, yes, I was his rival. | 在你们的历史中 我确实有段时间是他的敌人 |
[29:41] | But we’re talking about many thousands of years, Dr. Jackson. | 但是那已经过去上千年了 Jackson博士 |
[29:44] | As you know, things change. | 就如你所说 沧海桑田 |
[29:48] | When we first abandoned Atlantis all those millennia ago, | 当数千年前当我们第一次抛弃亚特兰蒂斯的时候 |
[29:53] | the Earth was so harsh, its people so primitive by comparison, | 地球的环境非常恶劣 那些人相对比较原始 |
[29:57] | there was no hope of living among them as Lantians or rebuilding our society, | 我们根本没有任何希望像Lantians 那样与他们一起生活或是重建我们的社会 |
[30:01] | so instead we spread out to many lands, | 取而代之 我们分散到许多大陆上 |
[30:05] | some of us planting a few small seeds of civilization among the first tribes of man, | 有些人给最初的部落人留下了一些 教化的种子 |
[30:09] | others making their way to the stargate at your southern pole, | 有些人制造了南极的星门继续上路 |
[30:13] | still others choosing to live the remainder of our lives in seclusion and meditation. | 还有一些想隐居起来一边思考一边度过余生 |
[30:17] | Merlin and I both chose the latter path. | Merlin和我都选择了后者 |
[30:20] | And so you ascended. | 你就是这样升天的 |
[30:22] | It was only some thousands of years later, | 仅仅几千年以后 |
[30:24] | upon seeing the threat the Ori could one day become, | 当Merlin意识到Ori有一天会 成为威胁的时候 |
[30:28] | that Merlin retook his human form in order to create the weapon that you seek. | 他用他的人类形式 制造了你正在寻找的武器 |
[30:32] | He did everything within his power to keep his work secret, | 他尽可能的使用自己的力量 确保这件工作的保密性 |
[30:35] | but we feared his intentions. | 但是我们对他的意图 感到害怕 |
[30:37] | I was sent to observe, and, if necessary, to stop him. | 于是我就被派来观察他 并且 如果有可能的话 阻止他 |
[30:40] | Wait right there. Just a minute. | 等一下 一会儿就好 |
[30:43] | If he was human again, | 如果他是人类的形态 |
[30:45] | then you were interfering. You broke your own law. | 而你去干涉 这不是破坏了你们的法律吗 |
[30:49] | Merlin retained all of the knowledge he had gained when he ascended, | Merlin在升天时保留了 他收集到的所有知识 |
[30:52] | as well as many powers. | 还有能量 |
[30:53] | Knowledge and powers he used to create a weapon | 他用那些知识和能量 |
[30:55] | capable of wiping Ascended beings from existence. | 制造了一件可以消灭升天形态的武器 |
[30:58] | So you’re saying he cheated. | 所以你说他是个骗子 |
[31:01] | In a manner of speaking. | 正是如此 |
[31:04] | For that brief time in your history, | 在那个短暂的历史时期 |
[31:06] | he was the most powerful being on your planet. | 他是地球上最有力量的人 |
[31:09] | He created a small enclave of noblemen, with whom he entrusted his secret. | 他建立了一个帮他 传递和保守秘密的小团体 |
[31:13] | Arthur and Camelot. | 亚瑟王和圆桌骑士 |
[31:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:16] | So you’re telling us that after doing everything in your power | 所以 你想告诉我们在你用尽所有的办法 |
[31:19] | to oppose Merlin, | 对抗Merlin之后 |
[31:20] | all of a sudden you agree with him? | 突然的你们和解了? |
[31:24] | Because if you don’t, then you’re deliberately misleading us. | 因为如果你没有与他和解 你可能会故意误导我们 |
[31:30] | Teal’c, has the Ori ship detected your presence? | Teal’c, Ori的飞船发现你的存在了吗? |
[31:35] | I cannot be certain. | 我还不能确定 |
[31:39] | We have to risk it. | 我们必须冒这个险 |
[31:41] | Teal’c, I need you to get the ship into position alongside the gate. | Teal’c, 我要你 把船开到 星门旁边的位置 |
[31:44] | From there, you should be able to extend the cloak around the active stargate. | 在那 你可以在 启动的星门那 得到一些掩护 |
[32:00] | You realize the Ori ship could be there to rendezvous with a new fleet of ships… | 你们有没有想过Ori的飞船可能 要在那里迎接新的舰队 |
[32:03] | Dr. McKay, why don’t you go calibrate your bombs? | Mckay博士 为什么你不去校准一下炸弹呢? |
[32:06] | That way, you’re ready when the time arrives. | 那样的话 当时间到了你就会准备好的 |
[32:13] | Teal’c, the cloaking field may be attenuated | Teal’c, 因为你扩展了掩护的领域 |
[32:15] | because you’ve expanded it. | 它可能会变得稀薄 |
[32:17] | Shut down all non-mission-critical systems and maintain radio silence. | 关闭所有与任务无关的系统 保持无线电静音 |
[32:28] | Hopefully they’re there just to check things out | 希望他们只是例行检查 |
[32:30] | and they’ll be gone soon. | 一会就离开 |
[32:36] | I have no reason to deceive you. | 我没有任何理由欺骗你 |
[32:39] | No. Of course not. | 对 当然没有 |
[32:41] | So, what were you doing when you were pretending to be a hologram? | 那么 你伪装成一个全息图象想要做什么 |
[32:46] | The learning program I created many years before I left Atlantis | 这个学习程序是我在很多年以前 也就是离开亚特兰蒂斯之前 |
[32:49] | presented itself as a means of helping you. | 自行建立的 目的是为了帮助你们 |
[32:52] | If you’d fallen for it, you’d have your answers and be on your way, | 如果你深入其中 它会帮助你学会如何思考 |
[32:56] | thinking you came up with it yourself. | 最后你就会用自己的方式找到答案 |
[32:58] | That was my intention. | 那就是我的初衷 |
[33:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:06] | I do. | 确实相信 |
[33:07] | I mean, I understand the fine line you have to walk, | 我的意思是说 我知道你所做的那些好事 |
[33:11] | and I realize the risk you’re taking just showing yourself. | 但我认为你所做的冒险仅仅是为了表现自己 |
[33:15] | But I’m sorry, I want more. | 很抱歉这些远远不够 |
[33:17] | And you can pass that on to your friends as well. | 你也可以把我说的话传达给你的同伴 |
[33:19] | Yeah, I know you’re listening. | 是 我知道你们在听 |
[33:21] | Because I am getting sick | 但是我对这些隐藏的线索和 |
[33:22] | of hidden clues and cryptic messages. | 晦涩难懂的信息感到厌烦了 |
[33:26] | And Merlin was right that the Ori are a threat, | Merlin是对的 Ori确实是个威胁 |
[33:29] | but not only to us lowers, | 但这不仅仅是对我们“低等生命”来说 |
[33:31] | not only to the billions of human lives throughout this galaxy, | 也不仅仅是对那些遍布这个星系 数以亿记的的人类生命来说的 |
[33:34] | but to your own existence, | 但是对你来说 |
[33:37] | because when this war is over | 战争的结果会导致 |
[33:39] | and every soul that’s left alive is praying to the Ori, | 每个活下来的生命和灵魂都归顺于Ori |
[33:42] | feeding their need to be worshipped, | 用他们的崇拜来满足Ori的需求 |
[33:45] | well, you know who they’re going to come for next. | 你清楚他们的下个目标是谁 |
[33:50] | I won’t pretend to know what that war will look like, | 我无法得知那时的战争会是什么样子 |
[33:51] | or on what battlefield it will take place, | 或者它会在哪个战场开始 |
[33:54] | but then I won’t be alive to see it. | 但是到了那个时候我肯定是活不成了 |
[33:59] | If we interfere, we are no better than the Ori. | 如果我们干涉其中 就和Ori没什么两样 |
[34:02] | I understand that is at the very core of what you are, of what you believe, | 我了解你们 你们是什么 你们的信仰是什么 |
[34:06] | but I’m talking about survival here. | 但是我们谈论的是生存 |
[34:09] | If you really are trying to help, then help yourself. | 如果你们真的试图帮助 就当是在帮你们自己吧 |
[34:33] | This is SG-11 Comm Officer | 这里是SG-11的指挥官 |
[34:36] | relaying an urgent message via subspace relay from the Gamma Site. | 通过子空间中转站 GAMA站点传递一则紧急信息 |
[34:39] | Message reads, “From Atlantis. | 信息内容 “来自于亚特兰蒂斯 |
[34:42] | “Have detected Wraith ship approaching Odyssey’s coordinates in Pegasus. | “发现幽灵飞船“正在接近在Pegasus星系的Odyssey号所在的坐标 |
[34:45] | “Cannot relay warning directly because of interference. | “由于黑洞的干涉 不能直接传递信息 |
[34:49] | “Advise Odyssey commander of danger upon receipt of this message. | 警告Odyssey号指挥官收到这则信息后请注意危险 |
[34:53] | “Original message received at SGC, 1545 Zulu. | “原始信息收于 地球星门指挥部 |
[34:57] | “Good luck.” | 好运 |
[35:02] | Our last two bombs are ready to go. | 我们的最后两个炸弹也准备好了 |
[35:04] | That’s great. Pick a spot and relax. | 很好 喝杯咖啡放松一下 |
[35:06] | Colonel, sublight engines are under a huge strain | 上校 超光速引擎已经不能 |
[35:09] | maintaining position this long. | 超负荷维持目前位置太长时间了 |
[35:19] | You speak from the heart, Dr. Jackson. | 你发自肺腑的话 Jackson博士 |
[35:22] | That is what I remember most from your brief time among us. | 在你与我们短暂的相处时光中 给我们留下了深刻的印象 |
[35:26] | No, you wouldn’t recall. | 不 你应该是不记得的 |
[35:28] | Those memories were stripped from you when you were sent back. | 那些记忆在你被送回来的时候 已经被删除了 |
[35:31] | That’s what you’re afraid of, isn’t it? | 这就是你所害怕的 是吗? |
[35:34] | Of doing the right thing and being punished for it. | 做了正确的选择却要被惩罚 |
[35:38] | I’ve already gone too far. | 我已经走的太远了 |
[35:40] | But you can’t be the only one to realize the Ori have changed things. | 但你不能是唯一一个 意识到Ori已经改变了这个世界的人 |
[35:44] | There must be others among you that see that the time to join this fight is now. | 在你周围一定还有一些人 认识到现在就是该加入战斗的 |
[36:01] | Odyssey, this is Teal’c. | Odyssey号这里是Teal’c |
[36:05] | Teal’c, what’s the word? | Teal’c,有什么消息吗? |
[36:07] | A Wraith vessel is approaching your position. | 一艘幽灵飞船正向你们的位置飞去 |
[36:11] | Oh, Wraith. That’s not good. | 哦 幽灵 这可不太好 |
[36:14] | I’m sorry. How the hell do you know that? | 很遗憾 你是怎么知道的? |
[36:21] | Atlantis has detected their approach. | Atlantis查出了他们的行踪 |
[36:23] | I am relaying their message via Stargate Command. | 我传递的信息是由 星门指挥部中转的 |
[36:33] | There’s no sign of a Wraith ship on the sensors. | 传感器上没有显示幽灵飞船 |
[36:35] | We can’t trust sensors this close to the black hole. | 距离黑洞这么近的情况下 我们不能相信传感器 |
[36:37] | Shields to maximum. | 护盾全开 |
[36:39] | Shields are only operating at 20% efficiency. | 护盾只能发挥20%的效果 |
[36:41] | It’s the black hole. We need to get further away. | 都是因为那个黑洞我们必须离远点 |
[36:44] | Move us out. | 把我们弄出来 |
[36:55] | Well, there’s something out there, all right. We just can’t see it. | 是的 那确实有东西 我们只是看不见 |
[36:58] | – Damage report. – Hyperdrive is down. | 损害报告 动力输出正在下降 |
[37:01] | – Can we return fire? – Trying, sir, | 可以还击了吗? 正在尝试 长官 |
[37:03] | but the Wraith ship is farther out from the black hole than we are. | 但是幽灵飞船距离黑洞比我们远的多 |
[37:06] | Emergency thrust, sublight engines. | 紧急启动 超光速引擎 |
[37:07] | Let’s put some distance between us and that thing. | 与幽灵飞船拉开距离 |
[37:10] | No. You know what? We need to do the opposite. | 不行 我们要做的恰恰相反 |
[37:12] | – What? | – What? 什么? 什么? |
[37:14] | Against a gravity well this strong, they’ve literally got the higher ground. | 由于重力井的影响 他们就像占领了制高点一样 |
[37:17] | But if we can get them to follow us closer to the black hole… | 不过如果我们可以让他们 跟着我们接近黑洞的话 |
[37:19] | Then their systems will be affected the same way as ours, | 那时他们的系统会 面临和我们同样的状况 |
[37:21] | including their jamming technology. | 包括他们的防卫技术 |
[37:22] | Which means we should be able to beam the warheads directly aboard their ship. | 这就意味着我们可以用炸弹直接攻击他们的飞船 |
[37:25] | In that close, we won’t have the engine power to maneuver. | 在那样的距离没有足够的动力开动引擎 |
[37:27] | So we slingshot, and use the gravity well to accelerate back out. | 所以我们使用弹弓飞行 利用重力井的加速返回 |
[37:31] | Take us in. Full power. | 全速前进 |
[37:42] | I know what we’re asking you to do. | 我知道我们可能有点强人所难 |
[37:46] | You’re afraid the others will step in and stop you from helping us, but maybe… | 你害怕其他人的介入并且阻止你帮助我们 |
[37:50] | Maybe they just need someone to cross that imaginary line | 但是也许他们只是希望有一个人站出来 |
[37:54] | instead of just walking it. | 越过那条线而不是在那里徘徊 |
[37:56] | There must be others among you just waiting to follow your example. | 在你身边一定有些人等着跟随你这样做 |
[38:01] | Not enough. | 还不够多 |
[38:03] | But you have been allowed to go this far. | 但是你已经走的够远了 |
[38:07] | Trust that you have your answers. | 相信你一定有了自己的答案 |
[38:11] | At least tell us which one of the planets to go to. | 起码告诉我们到底要去哪个行星 |
[38:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:21] | Merlin’s weapon is not… | Merlin的武器没有 |
[38:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[38:32] | Just what she knew would happen. They stopped her. | 只有她知道会发生什么 他们阻止了她 |
[38:36] | We won’t see her again. | 我们不会再见到她了 |
[38:40] | Are they going to punish her? | 他们会惩罚她吗? |
[38:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:47] | I think I understand why you came back, Daniel. | 我想我理解你为什么会回来 Daniel |
[38:52] | I wouldn’t have liked their company, either. | 我也不喜欢他们的做法 |
[39:04] | Shields are barely holding. | 护盾即将失效 |
[39:05] | – See it? – Not yet, sir. | 看到了吗? 还没有 长官 |
[39:07] | – Maintain course. – Teal’c, it’s Sam. | 保持航向 Teal’c这里是Sam |
[39:09] | We’re about to try something | 我们将要做的事情 |
[39:10] | that will probably vaporize the stargate at both ends. | 可能会毁掉两边的星门 |
[39:14] | You’ve got exactly 20 seconds | 确切的说你只有20秒的时间 |
[39:16] | to get your hyperdrive online and get out of there. | 启动推进器 离开那里 |
[40:05] | There it is! | 就是现在 |
[40:06] | Wraith ship’s in position. | 幽灵飞船已经到位 |
[40:08] | Beaming warheads in three, two, one, mark. | 准备发射核弹3…2…1 发射 |
[40:44] | The Wraith ship has been destroyed. | 幽灵飞船已被摧毁 |
[40:48] | Reduce sublight engines to one-third. | 超光速引擎出力减少到1/3 |
[40:50] | Let’s get hyperdrive back online. | 让我们重新启动推进器 |
[40:51] | There’s something else. | 还有些事 |
[40:53] | I don’t know how it survived the detonation, but… | 我不知道我是怎么在爆炸中活下来的 不过 |
[40:55] | – The stargate. It’s still intact. – And it’s still active. | 星际之门 还是完好无损 并且依然正常工作 |
[40:59] | Odyssey, this is Teal’c. | Odyssey号这里是Teal’c |
[41:01] | Teal’c, I thought we told you to get the hell out of there. | Teal’c, 见鬼 我想我已经告诉你 快点离开那里了 |
[41:05] | If I had done so, I would be unable to inform you that the jump was successful. | 如果我那么做了 就不会有机会告诉你跃迁成功了 |
[41:10] | The supergate is now active. | 超级星门正在工作 |
[41:14] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[41:15] | There is more, Colonel Mitchell. | 还有好消息 Mitchell上校 |
[41:17] | I was able to keep the stargate concealed until the last moment, | 我一直在星门下隐藏直到最后时刻 |
[41:21] | and lure the Ori vessel into the unstable vortex of the supergate | 并且诱使Ori的飞船进入了超级星门跃迁时 |
[41:24] | when the jump occurred. | 产生的激发旋涡 |
[41:26] | You mean we just blew up an Ori ship? | 你的意思是说 我们在毁掉一艘幽灵飞船之后 |
[41:29] | By destroying a Wraith ship! | 又干掉一架Ori的飞船? |
[41:34] | Indeed we did. | 显然是的 |
[41:36] | Today we have achieved a great victory. | 今天我们获得了一个伟大的胜利 |
[41:48] | She did what she believed was right, Daniel. | 她做了她该做的 Daniel |
[41:51] | How badly can she be punished for that? | 她被惩罚的结果能有多坏? |
[41:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:57] | Maybe she’ll just get a slap on the wrist, | 也许她只会被绑住手腕 |
[42:01] | or be forced to write, | 或者被强迫吧 |
[42:04] | “I will not interfere in the affairs of humans again” | “我不会再干涉人类的任何事了” |
[42:06] | ten thousand times. | 抄写10000遍 |
[42:08] | Yeah, I doubt that. | 对此我表示怀疑 |
[42:13] | She said you had your answer. | 她说你已经得到你想要的答案 |
[42:16] | We found out the two addresses we came here for. | 我们已经找到了我们来这寻找的两个地址 |
[42:18] | Can you at least smile about that? | 你就不能笑一笑吗? |
[42:25] | I suppose. | 我很想 |
[42:27] | But we did find out something else, too. | 不过我们也发现了一些别的东西 |
[42:29] | What? | 什么? |
[42:31] | They’re not going to help us. | 他们不想帮忙 |
[42:36] | We’re in this alone. | 我们依然人单势孤 |