时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | 星际之门SG-1上集提要 |
[00:04] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在那里? |
[00:08] | We’ve been investigating the Goa’uld infiltration of the Trust for two years now. | 我们已经调查Goa’uld渗透进Trust组织两年了 |
[00:12] | I’m telling you it’s a global conspiracy. | 我告诉你,这是个全球性的阴谋 |
[00:13] | What are you guys saying? | 你们在说什么? |
[00:15] | You think that I’ve been brainwashed. | 你认为我被洗脑了 |
[00:17] | The technology is readily available to the Goa’uld who infiltrated the Trust. | 这项技术已经被Goa’uld掌握了渗透到Trust组织中 |
[00:32] | You made good time, Colonel. | 上校,你开得真快 |
[00:34] | Yes, sir. Well, it’s a good thing I left early. I took a wrong turn at the post office, | 是的,长官 我提前出发是正确的 我在邮局转错弯了 |
[00:38] | I was driving for about an hour before my Special Forces training kicked in | 然后还继续错开了大约一个小时 直到我受到的特别军队训练的直觉告诉我 |
[00:41] | and I realized I was lost. | 然后我意识到我迷路了 |
[00:43] | That, and the road ended. | 前面也没有路了 |
[00:44] | Wiser men than you have done worse. | 比你更聪明人也做过比你更蠢的事 |
[00:47] | So, this is General O’Neill’s place? | 那么这是O’neill将军的住处? |
[00:49] | Actually, Jack hasn’t been able to use it much, | 事实上,Jack还没能怎么呆在这里 |
[00:51] | now that he spends a lot of time in Washington. | 现在他大部分的时间都在华盛顿 |
[00:53] | His loss. | 这是他的损失 |
[00:54] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[00:56] | Looks like I beat the others up here. | 看上去我比其他的人来的都早 |
[00:58] | Walter just called. Colonel Reynolds’ team has been delayed offworld. | Walter刚刚打来电话 Reynolds上校的队伍会延迟返回 |
[01:02] | Teal’c’s gone to assist. | Teal’c已经赶去支援了 |
[01:03] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[01:04] | Nothing they can’t handle. | 没有什么他们不能处理的 |
[01:06] | Unfortunately, it also means that Colonel Carter will be delayed | 不幸的是,这也意味着 Carter上校也被耽误了 |
[01:09] | until Reynolds gets back to take command of the SGC. | 直到Reynolds回来管理SGC |
[01:12] | What about Jackson? | Jackson怎么样了? |
[01:13] | Still in England. | 还在英格兰 |
[01:15] | Seems he’s met some lord or earl with a private library | 看上去他找到了一些 系统领主领主或者伯爵的资料 |
[01:18] | of ancient reference material on Merlin | 在古人资料库的私人图书馆中 |
[01:21] | and Morgan Le Fay. He’s obviously quite excited. | 关于Merlin和Morgan Lefay 他显然非常兴奋 |
[01:24] | Yeah. Like a fat kid in a candy store. | 是啊 就像是一个在糖果店里的胖小孩 |
[01:28] | I was a big boy in my youth. | 我年轻的时候是个很胖的男孩 |
[01:31] | Never did appreciate comments like that. | 我从来不会感激类似这样的评论 |
[01:34] | Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. | 是的,长官 对不起,长官 |
[01:35] | Anyway, Vala’s hitching a ride with the others, | 不管怎么样Vala搭了别人的便车 |
[01:37] | so until then, it’s just you and me. | 所以直到他们到来 这里就只有你和我了 |
[01:39] | I’ll be sure to stay out of your way, sir. You won’t even know I’m here. | 我一定不干预你的事情,长官 你甚至不会感觉到我在这里 |
[01:43] | Nonsense! | 胡说 |
[01:45] | Getting to know each other a little better outside of work | 让我们来互相了解一下 除却工作以外的事情 |
[01:48] | and the pressure of the SGC is what this is all about. | 以及来自SGC的压力以及诸如此类的 |
[01:51] | Kick back. Put our feet up for the day. | 不理这些 让我们休息一天 |
[01:54] | Well, that’s kind of hard to do with the fate of the galaxy | 这有些很难做到 当整个银河系的命运 |
[01:56] | hanging in the balance, sir. | 还悬而未决的时候,长官 |
[01:57] | Well, if anyone is going to make a difference in this battle, Colonel, | 如果有任何人能够影响到这场战争,上校 |
[02:01] | it’s you and your team. | 那就是你和你的队伍 |
[02:03] | Yes, sir. I see what you mean about escaping the pressure. | 是的,长官我明白你所说的 逃避压力是什么意思了 |
[02:06] | We all need to stop for air now and then, | 我们都需要停下来休息一下 然后… |
[02:09] | or we’ll burn out. | 我们或许会爆发 |
[02:10] | That’s the one thing you people don’t know how to do, | 而这就是你的人 不知道怎么去做的一件事情 |
[02:12] | so I’m making it an order. | 所以我就不得不下命令了 |
[02:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[02:17] | I’m sure it’ll be fun, sir. | 我肯定这会很有趣的,长官 |
[02:19] | You’re damn right it’ll be fun. | 你说的对,这会很有趣的 |
[02:24] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[02:26] | I’ve got the coffee on. | 我已经准备了咖啡了 |
[02:37] | The first villager went missing sometime yesterday morning. | 第一个村民昨天早上的某个时候不见的 |
[02:40] | Another by nightfall. | 另一个是在黄昏时 |
[02:42] | They sent out search parties, armed men. These people are capable hunters. | 他们派出了搜索人员,武装的人 这些人都是很有能力的追捕者 |
[02:46] | By all accounts, they’ve lived on this planet for generations | 据大家所说 他们已经在这个行星上居住了好几代 |
[02:49] | and never encountered an animal they perceived as an unmanageable threat. | 从来没有碰到过任何动物 他们把这认为是无法处理的威胁 |
[02:53] | Perhaps it was not an animal. | 或许,这不是一只动物 |
[03:03] | So if an animal didn’t tear these people apart, what did? | 那么如果没有动物把这些人撕裂 是什么呢? |
[04:18] | The people of P9J-333 have never before encountered | 在P9J 333行星上的人们以前从没有碰到过 |
[04:22] | an indigenous creature they believe capable of such an act. | 任何本土动物有能力做出这样的举动 |
[04:25] | So, you think this is some sort of motivational tool meant to strike fear? | 你认为这是一种有动机的手段 为了让人们恐惧? |
[04:28] | An Ori bogeyman? | 一个Ori在捣鬼? |
[04:29] | It seems to be working. The people are terrified. | 这看上去奏效效了 人们恐慌了 |
[04:32] | Any chance the Prior knew you were there? | 有没有任何可能Prior知道你在那里? |
[04:34] | I doubt this was a message directed at us. | 我恐怕这是一个针对我们的讯息 |
[04:36] | Our mission was to covertly observe if the planet went Origin or not. | 我们的任务是偷偷的观察 这个行星是不是归顺了Ori |
[04:39] | We didn’t make contact with the population | 我们没有和人民接触 |
[04:41] | until after people started going missing. | 直到人们开始失踪 |
[04:43] | Okay. Well, if this is some new Ori threat, chances are the Prior will show up | 好的 如果这是新的Ori的威胁 那么可能Prior会出现 |
[04:47] | to take responsibility. | 并尽他们的职责 |
[04:48] | On the other hand, if it’s not, | 另一方面 如果这不是Ori干的 |
[04:50] | and it’s just some vicious creature hell-bent on eating the whole village, | 而仅仅是一个邪恶的生物 拼命的想要吃掉整个村装 |
[04:53] | shouldn’t we use our superior technology to help track it down? | 我们难道不应该使用我们更先进的技术 来帮助他们消灭它吗? |
[04:59] | You think I don’t really care about the plight of some innocent people | 你认为我真的不在乎他们的困境 |
[05:03] | I’ve never met on some planet somewhere. | 我从来没有见过的那些无辜的人民 在一个星球上的某处 |
[05:06] | I’m sorry, but… | 对不起,但是我想是的 |
[05:07] | Well, yes. | 这真的很巧 |
[05:08] | It just so happens I do have vast experience | 对于追捕稀有的致命的动物所有的种类 |
[05:10] | hunting rare deadly creatures of all kinds. | 我的确有充足的经验 |
[05:13] | Let me guess, the rarer they are… | 让我猜猜,他们越珍贵… |
[05:15] | Please. I am here to be helpful. | 拜托,我到这里是想来帮忙的 |
[05:17] | If you don’t think these boys can use my expertise, that’s fine. | 如果你不认为这些孩子能够用到我的经验 很好 |
[05:20] | I’ll just stay here, and we can start on that quality time | 我会呆在这里的 我们可以开始了 |
[05:23] | General Landry wanted us to spend together. | Landry将军想要和我们一起度过美好的时光 |
[05:26] | I’ve actually come up with a list of suggestions. | 事实上我想到了一些建议 |
[05:29] | Teal’c, you and Vala head to 333 with SGs 3 and 25. | Teal’c,你和Vala回到333… 带上SG3和SG25两支队伍 |
[05:33] | See if you can figure out what we’re dealing with | 看看你们能够找到什么 |
[05:35] | without being detected by the locals. | 但不要被当地人发觉 |
[05:37] | Good plan, boss. | 好计划,老板 |
[05:39] | Vala’s experience notwithstanding, I want everyone to exercise extreme caution. | Vala的经验是不可以相信的 我希望每个人都格外小心 |
[05:43] | We should find out whether this is Prior related or not. | 我们应该找出Prior是否和此事相关 |
[05:46] | Is General Landry not expecting us at his cabin? | Landry将军不是在他的小木屋中等我们吗? |
[05:50] | I’ll let him know we’re going to be delayed a little bit. | 我会通知他的 我们会有一点点的耽搁 |
[05:52] | I’m sure Colonel Mitchell will be very pleased to hear | 我肯定Mitchell上校会非常高兴听到 |
[05:55] | he’s got more special “alone time” with the General. | 他会有更多的宝贵时间和将军独自呆在一起 |
[06:00] | – Hey… – Colonel. | 嘿 上校 |
[06:02] | If this is a rare and deadly creature, we have to try and catch it alive, okay? | 如果这是一个珍贵的,致命的生物 我们就要试着活捉它,好吗? |
[06:07] | That is not our mission. | 这不是我们的使命 |
[06:09] | Do you have any idea what this could be worth on the open market? | 你知道在公开市场上这个会有多值钱? |
[06:11] | – I do not. – Okay, okay, wait. | 我不知道 好的,好的…等等 |
[06:13] | I propose a fifty-fifty split. I think it’s only fair. | 我提议50-50平分 我想这很公平 |
[06:17] | I’m the one with all the contacts to unload something like this. | 我有所有的可以销售类似于这种生物的 |
[06:19] | Anything less than that would just be, well, plain wrong. | 联系人的名单 价高者得 |
[06:25] | Okay, name your price. | 好的,写上你的价格 |
[06:28] | Well, say something. It’s called negotiating? | 那么,说些什么 这叫做谈判 |
[06:32] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来了 |
[06:38] | Something is eating people on P9J-333. Teal’c and Vala are checking it out. | 有东西正在吃P9J 333星球上的人民 Teal’c和Vala去调查了 |
[06:43] | – Really? Maybe I should… – At ease, Colonel. | 真的?或许我应该… 放轻松,上校 |
[06:46] | They’ve got SG-3 and 5 with them. They’ll be fine. | 他们带着SG3和SG25两支队伍 他们会没事的 |
[06:49] | Still, this was supposed to be a group thing, sir. | 仍然,这应该是个团队的事情 长官 |
[06:51] | Maybe we should reschedule. | 或许我们应该另外安排时间 |
[06:52] | And put away that laptop. | 把笔记本电脑拿开 |
[06:54] | You can’t possibly still be writing mission reports. | 你不可能再继续写任务报告 |
[06:56] | And if you are, I don’t want to read anything that long. | 如果你还继续 我可不想要读任何那么长的东西 |
[06:59] | To be honest, sir, I finished an hour ago. | 老实说,长官 我在一小时之前就完成了 |
[07:02] | I thought so. | 我也这么认为 |
[07:04] | You don’t have to be so uncomfortable around me, Mitchell. | 你不需要在我身边那么不舒服,Mitchell |
[07:08] | Sir, no matter what, you’re still my boss. | 长官,不管怎么样你还是我的上司 |
[07:11] | I just wish you’d relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of the great outdoors. | 我只是希望你能够放松 享受屋外所有的和平与宁静 |
[07:16] | Ignore it. | 不要理它 |
[07:18] | That was a large caliber, .300 or.338. | 这是一把大口径的.300或者.338 |
[07:21] | They’re hunting elk. It’s one of the only drawbacks around here. | 他们在打麋鹿 这是这里唯一不好的地方 |
[07:25] | Not a fan, sir? | 你不是一个爱好者,长官? |
[07:26] | Running around the woods with a gun | 带着枪,围绕树林奔跑 |
[07:28] | never seemed to me like a good way to unwind. | 对于我来说这永远不是一个放松的好办法 |
[07:31] | Looking to kill some innocent creature just going about its day? | 看上去像是在杀死一个快乐的无辜的生命 |
[07:35] | No, I suppose not, sir. Not if your day job involves | 不,我猜想不是的,长官 如果你每天的工作 |
[07:38] | running around the woods carrying a gun. | 不是带着一把枪在树林里奔跑 |
[08:04] | Recognize the tracks? | 辨认出这些踪迹了吗? |
[08:06] | I do not. | 没有 |
[08:08] | What we need to do first is dig a deep pit. | 我们要做的第一件事 就是挖一个很深的洞 |
[08:12] | This looks like a very good spot. | 这里看上去是个非常好的地方 |
[08:16] | Why don’t you boys get started? | 你们男士为什么不开始呢? |
[08:20] | What? | 什么? |
[08:22] | Don’t tell me you didn’t bring shovels. | 不要告诉我,你没有带着铲子 |
[08:27] | This is SG-25 leader! We need back… | 这是SG25的队长 我们需要支援… |
[08:53] | It came out of nowhere. | 它无处不在 |
[08:55] | Never seen anything like it. | 从没有看见过任何类似的东西 |
[09:09] | Remain calm. You will be fine. | 保持冷静 你会没事的 |
[09:14] | Come. | 走 |
[09:20] | Checkmate. | 彻底失败 |
[09:22] | Yep. Too good for me, sir. | 你对我真是太好了,长官 |
[09:25] | Pandering to the ego of a senior officer, Mitchell? | 迎合自我的一个高级军官,Mitchell |
[09:29] | No, truthfully, I always hated the game, but if you happen to have a PlayStation, | 不,老实说,我一直讨厌玩游戏 但是如果你恰好有一个游戏机的话 |
[09:33] | I will happily kick your ass at SOCOM 3. | 我会很高兴在3盘之内打败你的 |
[09:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:37] | I want you to feel like you can be honest with me. | 我希望你能够可以和我公平竞争 |
[09:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[09:42] | But I suppose that’s easier for me than it is for you. | 我想比起你来这对我更容易 |
[09:45] | I am the General. | 我是将军 |
[09:47] | No, I think it’s probably harder for you in some ways. | 不,我想在某些方面你可能更艰难 |
[09:50] | Lonely at the top and all that, huh? | 喔,高处不胜寒,不是吗? |
[09:52] | No. More not knowing what people think of your decisions. | 不 人们对于你的决定的想法知道的很少 |
[09:57] | Relax, son. | 放松,孩子 |
[10:01] | I was thinking about what you said to me last week, | 我…我在想你上个星期对我说的 |
[10:06] | about not being in charge of anything. | 关于不想做主管的事情 |
[10:08] | I’m just used to a clearer chain of command. | 我只是习惯于一个更清晰的指挥系统 |
[10:11] | You could have picked any team you wanted. | 你可以选择你想要的任何队伍 |
[10:13] | You chose to make it your personal mission | 你选择安排你人员的任务 |
[10:15] | to get Colonel Carter, Dr. Jackson and Teal’c back together. | 把Carter上校Jackson博士和Teal’c一起带回来 |
[10:19] | That’s true, and I wouldn’t change that for the world. | 是的 我不会改变这个世界的 |
[10:22] | You said you wanted to learn from the very best. | 你说你想要从最好的人那里学习 |
[10:24] | Yes, I did. It’s just… | 是的 只是… |
[10:29] | After almost dying, like I did, | 在我差一点死后 就像我那样 |
[10:31] | there was a part of me that figured | 我的一部分,认识到… |
[10:36] | I could do anything. | 我能够做任何事情 |
[10:38] | Now, since coming to the SGC, I have learned | 现在,自从来到了SGC,我才知道 |
[10:42] | that I can’t handle any of this without the rest of SG-1. | 离开了SG-1小队我就不能处理任何事情 |
[10:45] | I believe in you, Colonel. | 我相信你说的,上校 |
[10:47] | – Thank you, sir. – But we’re getting our asses kicked. | 谢谢,长官 但是我们要分出胜负 |
[10:49] | – Yes, we are. – We’re not going to get medals | 是的,我们要 我们不是要为参与者 |
[10:51] | – for participation. – No, sir. | 发奖牌 不是,长官 |
[10:52] | We win or we die. | 我们胜利或者我们死亡 |
[10:55] | I prefer winning. | 我更喜欢胜利 |
[10:58] | Now, you started by bringing SG-1 back together. | 你开始把SG-1的队员重新找回来 |
[11:01] | I need you to continue working together if we’re going to have any hope. | 我需要你们继续一起工作 如果我们还有任何希望 |
[11:06] | Your job is to make sure that happens. | 你的工作就是保证这个希望实现 |
[11:10] | Very good, sir. | 很好,长官 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:36] | You want some dessert? | 你想要一些甜点… |
[11:39] | Come and get it. | 自己来拿吧 |
[11:45] | You could have warned me. I nearly shot you. | 噢!你应该提醒我的!我差一点射中你 |
[11:47] | Then you should not have run off by yourself. | 那么你不应该自己一个人逃跑 |
[11:49] | I’m perfectly capable of looking after myself. | 我完全能够自己照顾自己 |
[11:51] | I was trying to get help. | 我想找人帮忙 |
[11:53] | Then why are you not dialing the gate? | 那么为什么你不拨号呢? |
[11:54] | Because I thought I heard something growling. | 因为我想我听到一些咆哮声 |
[11:58] | I hear nothing. | 我什么都没有听到 |
[12:01] | That’s probably because you scared it away. That’s good. | 那可能是因为你把它吓跑了 很好 |
[12:03] | Now we can… | 现在我们能够… |
[12:19] | Well, I’m flattered, but I don’t think we have time for this. | 很好,我很高兴 但是我不认为我们有时间这样做 |
[12:23] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗? |
[12:24] | No, I’m fine. | 不,我很好 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:39] | So much for taking it alive. | 如果它还活着的话会很值钱的 |
[12:42] | Shame, too. | 真可惜 |
[12:44] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我以前从没有看见过类似的东西 |
[13:04] | Sir? | 长官? |
[13:18] | Sir! | 长官? |
[13:43] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋! |
[13:45] | Mitchell! What are you doing? | Mitchell,你在干什么? |
[13:50] | I thought I heard a noise. | 我想我听到一些声音 |
[13:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:57] | Well, that would have been a hell of a story, sir. | 那么,长官,这可不太好 |
[13:59] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[14:00] | Shotgun, huh? | 鸟枪啊? |
[14:02] | Thought you didn’t like to hunt. | 我想你不喜欢打猎的 |
[14:03] | I was up here last summer. | 我去年夏天到这里来过 |
[14:05] | Had a black bear come right through the kitchen door. | 看到一只黑熊,直接穿过厨房的大门 |
[14:09] | Phones are down. | 电话打不通了 |
[14:10] | That happens. | 的确 |
[14:12] | Power could be out for a while, too. | 电力也可能会中断一段时间 |
[14:16] | That’s quite a storm out there. | 外面有大风暴 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:21] | Well… | 那么… |
[14:22] | Night, sir. | 晚安,长官 |
[14:24] | Night, Mitchell. | 晚安,Mitchell |
[14:29] | General. | 将军 |
[14:32] | Listen, | 听着… |
[14:34] | maybe I’m not the only one around here who needs to relax. | 或许我不是这里唯一需要休息的人 |
[14:38] | I’ll try not to shoot you before morning. | 在早上之前我会试着不朝你射击的 |
[14:41] | Thank you, sir. Same here. | 谢谢,长官 彼此彼此 |
[14:56] | What’s up, sir? | 长官,发生了什么? |
[14:58] | Going somewhere, Mitchell? | 你要去什么地方吗,Mitchell |
[14:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[15:01] | The phones are still down, power’s out. I figured we’d head back to reality today. | 电话仍然打不通,没有电力 我认为我们不得不在今天回到现实世界 |
[15:05] | Unfortunately, the storm washed out the road into town. | 不幸的是 暴风雨把到镇上的路都冲毁了 |
[15:12] | – The road… – It’s the only road in and out of here. | 路… 这是进出这里唯一的道路 |
[15:15] | Looks like we’re roughing it until they get it cleared. | 看上去我们要在这里简单的生活 直到他们清理完道路 |
[15:17] | Yes, sir, but you’re a powerful Air Force General. | 是的,长官 但是你是一个有职权的空军将军 |
[15:19] | You could order us up a chopper. | 你可以给我们安排一架直升飞机 |
[15:20] | We don’t use helicopters for our own personal transportation, Mitchell. | 我们不用直升飞机 来运输我们自己的工作人员 Mitchell |
[15:25] | Right, sir. | 对,长官 |
[15:26] | Besides, I already checked. There wasn’t one available. | 另外,我已经查过了 这里没有可用的直升飞机 |
[15:30] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[15:31] | Just another day or so. | 仅仅是另外一天而已 |
[15:36] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[15:42] | So, you’ll be pleased to hear that all four members of SG-25 | 那么,你会很高兴的听到 所有四个SG25组的队员 |
[15:46] | are going to be fine, | 都会很好 |
[15:47] | thanks in part to my handiwork with a Goa’uld healing device. | 部分谢谢我的手腕装置 和Goa’uld的治疗装置 |
[15:51] | I’m sure Dr. Lam appreciates the help. | 我肯定Lam博士会感激这些帮助的 |
[15:55] | I see you haven’t gotten over your phobia of sitting | 我看你还没有摆脱你的恐惧 坐在Landry将军的椅子上 |
[15:58] | in General Landry’s chair. | |
[16:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[16:04] | I think it’s about time a woman sat here. | 我想这是关于一个女人坐在这里的时间 |
[16:08] | Actually, Dr. Elizabeth Weir sat there all the time when she ran the SGC. | 事实上,Elizabeth Weir博士 当她管理SGC的时候一直坐在那里 |
[16:12] | She did? | 她? 嗯 |
[16:14] | Good for her. | 对她很好 |
[16:22] | So, now that the deadly creature of P3-whatever has been dealt with, | 那么,现在那个致命的生物 在P3星球上的已经被干掉了 |
[16:26] | when do we go? | 我们什么时候出发? |
[16:27] | I just got a call from the Silver Creek Sheriff’s Department. | 我刚刚收到一个从Silver Creek州长 部门那里来的电话 |
[16:30] | Apparently, there was a bad storm up there last night, | 显然 那里昨晚有一场很严重的暴风雨 |
[16:31] | and the road leading up to the area where the cabin is | 通向小木屋地区的那条道路被冲毁了 |
[16:33] | washed out and won’t be reopened till tomorrow. | 明天之前都不能使用 |
[16:37] | How unfortunate. | 多么不幸 |
[16:39] | I’m sure Colonel Mitchell agrees. | 我肯定Mitchell上校会赞成的 |
[16:41] | I’m sure the boys are having the time of their lives, | 我肯定那两个男生在享受他们的生活 |
[16:43] | getting up to all sorts of mischief. | 搞各种恶作剧 |
[16:45] | Oh, yeah, I can just imagine. | 是的,我能想象 |
[16:47] | You’re in for a treat, Colonel. | 你是来参加宴请的,上校 |
[16:49] | Yes, sir. I can see that. | 是的,长官 我知道 |
[16:52] | The fulvous whistling duck. Very rare. Endangered, actually. | 黄褐色的啸鸭 很稀有 事实上是濒临灭绝 |
[16:56] | Only spotted one once in my life. | 在我一生,我只吃过一次 |
[16:59] | And as good fortune would have it, their mating season is right now, | 非常幸运的是 他们的交配季节,就是现在 |
[17:03] | and they love to come out after a good rain. | 他们喜欢在一场大雨之后出来 |
[17:06] | That’s a good one, sir. | 这真是非常好的主意 长官 |
[17:08] | You know what? The hat really sells it. | 你知道吗 那顶帽子出卖了你 |
[17:14] | Oh, you’re serious. | 喔,你是认真的 |
[17:16] | Well, sir, as tempting as a duck that whistles sounds, | 那么,长官 与吹口哨的鸭子一样有诱惑的是 |
[17:23] | I was thinking about going for a run, work off some of that beer from last night. | 我在想出去跑跑步 消化掉昨晚喝掉的那些啤酒 |
[17:26] | You’re missing the opportunity of a lifetime, Mitchell. | 你错过了你生命中美好的机会,Mitchell |
[17:31] | Are you making it an order? | 你是在下命令吗? |
[17:33] | Birding isn’t something you have to have in your soul, son. | 孩子,捕鸟是你灵魂中的东西 |
[17:36] | You have to come to it on your own. | 而你也只有自己才能体会到它的乐趣 |
[17:39] | Well, I gotta be honest with you, sir. | 那么,长官,老实说 |
[17:43] | I don’t know that I have it in me. | 我不知道我是不是有捕鸟的乐趣 |
[17:45] | The plaintive mating call of this duck | 这只鸭子悲哀的交配鸣叫 |
[17:47] | is unlike anything you’ve ever heard. | 跟你听到过的任何声音都不一样 |
[18:06] | Permission to leave, sir? | 长官,我请求离开 |
[18:09] | Granted. | 同意 |
[18:10] | Thank you. Here I go. | 谢谢 我走了 |
[18:31] | How’s it coming? | 这里怎么样了 |
[18:32] | Dr. Redden has just begun her examination. | Redden博士刚刚开始她的检测 |
[18:35] | She appears to be quite knowledgeable. | 她看上去知识非常丰富 |
[18:37] | She should be. She’s been heading up the xenology unit at Area 51 | 她应该是的 她一直负责51区的氙测年法那个单位 |
[18:40] | for several years now. | 好几年了 |
[18:44] | And there goes my need for lunch. | 我要反胃了 |
[18:46] | Body cavity contains mammal-like organs. | 体腔中有类似于哺乳动物的器官 |
[18:50] | Unnatural-looking tumors appear prevalent. | 非自然形态的肿瘤到处都是 |
[18:53] | Let’s get this out. | 让我们把这个弄出来 |
[18:59] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[19:00] | Scans are picking up low levels of radiation coming from within the body. | 扫描显示从它的身体里有低水平的放射 |
[19:04] | The location is somewhere in the stomach lining here. | 位置是在…胃粘膜这里的某个地方 |
[19:11] | It looks like there’s some kind of extraneous sac or abscess | 看上去像外来的囊肿或脓肿 |
[19:14] | attached to the stomach wall itself. | 自己附着在胃壁上面了 |
[19:16] | Can I have a scalpel, please? | 请给我解剖刀 |
[19:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Attempting to remove it now. | 现在试图移除它… |
[19:22] | Come on, you. | 继续 |
[19:31] | Son of a… | 混蛋… |
[19:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Help! Help! | 救命!救命! 哇,哇,哇,哇! |
[20:02] | Get out of here! | 离开这里! |
[20:03] | Watch where you’re pointing that weapon. | 小心你武器瞄准的地方 |
[20:06] | What’s wrong? | 发生了什么? |
[20:07] | Something attacked us, man. It came out of nowhere. | 有东西攻击我们,伙计,它无处不在 |
[20:11] | – It attacked my buddy Mike. – All right, all right. | 它攻击了我的朋友,Mike 好的,好的 |
[20:13] | Take me to Mike. | 带我去Mike那里 |
[20:21] | This way. | 这边 |
[20:44] | So it seems our large dead friend up in the lab used to look like this. | 所以看上去在上面的实验室里 我们死了的大朋友 过去看上去像这个… |
[20:48] | Native to P9J-333. A docile herbivore, very shy, | P9J 333星球上本土的温和草食动物 非常胆小 |
[20:53] | and completely harmless, according to the locals. | 完全无害 根据当地人所说 |
[20:55] | Well, it seems one of them, at least, has had an identity crisis. | 看上去至少他们中的一个经历了一次突变 |
[20:58] | Yes, well, something caused rapid and extensive mutation. | 是的,有东西造成了快速的,影响深远的突变 |
[21:02] | That something, I take it, was creature number two. | 那个东西,我猜想,就是2号生物 |
[21:04] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[21:06] | This little fellow | 这个小家伙 |
[21:07] | apparently gives off a type of radiation we’ve never encountered before. | 显然散发出一种我们以前没有碰到过的放射 |
[21:11] | It lodged itself in the stomach lining of the host creature | 它让自己依附于寄主的胃壁上 |
[21:13] | and began altering the host’s DNA. | 然后开始改变寄主的DNA |
[21:15] | Yet the inhabitants of P9J-333 claim to have never seen or heard | 然而在P9J 333星球上的居民 声称他们从没有见过或听说过类似的突变 |
[21:19] | of any such mutation to any of the animals on their planet. | 发生在他们星球上的任何一种动物上 |
[21:22] | Oh, well, I strongly doubt that our smaller friend there | 所以我强烈怀疑我们那里的小朋友 |
[21:24] | is indigenous to the planet. | 不是那个星球上土生土长的 |
[21:26] | So the question is, | 那么问题是 |
[21:28] | how did it get there? | 他们是怎么到那里的呢? |
[21:32] | It was an animal, most likely a grizzly, protecting its young. | 那是一种动物 很类似于灰熊保护自己的幼仔 |
[21:36] | The witness is pretty freaked out. | 目击者很反常 |
[21:38] | His friend just got mauled to death. He said it was a bear. | 他的朋友刚刚被打死 他说那是一只熊 |
[21:41] | He said “a bear or something.” | 他说是一只熊或者之类的什么 |
[21:42] | I know it can get boring up here, Wade. | 我知道熊可能会厌倦这里 慢慢迁移到的地方 |
[21:44] | It doesn’t mean you have to go making up things | 但这意味着你要去编造事实 |
[21:46] | that are gonna get the locals all excited. | 防止所有的当地人变得激动 |
[21:52] | Guess it’s a little late for that. | 猜想可能有些迟了 |
[21:54] | Seal off the park before the place turns into a shooting gallery. | 在这个地方变成射击场以前封锁公园 |
[21:57] | Look, I only got three deputies working for me, | 听着,我仅仅有三个人为我工作 |
[22:00] | plus half a dozen volunteer rangers. | 加上6个自愿的突击队员 |
[22:02] | This is hunting season. | 这是个打猎的季节 |
[22:04] | If I got a mad grizzly on the loose, I need it dealt with. | 如果有一头疯狂的灰熊在四处游荡 我希望能够解决掉它 |
[22:08] | Best that I can hope for | 我最好的期望就是 |
[22:09] | is that somebody kills whatever did this before it kills again. | 在它又一次杀害别人之前 有人杀死它,不管它什么 |
[22:23] | Lieutenant. You reported an emergency. | 中尉 你报告一次紧急状况? |
[22:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[22:28] | Colonel, we’ve got a problem. | 上校,我们有麻烦了 |
[22:40] | There have been no attacks of this nature reported by any Jaffa settlements. | 没有任何这关于种种类生物的攻击 在Jaffa的殖民地被报告 |
[22:44] | None of our other offworld allies are reporting any such contacts, either. | 我们其他的外星球也没有发现类似的攻击 |
[22:47] | Except we now have an attack by yet another predatory creature, | 除了我们已经知道的另一种食肉生物的攻击 |
[22:51] | this time on a completely different planet. | 但这次是在一个完全不同的星球上 |
[22:53] | Not to mention a world that’s already been converted by the Ori. | 更不要说是在一个已经被Ori教化了的世界 |
[22:55] | If the inhabitants of P2R-866 have already accepted Origin, | 如果P2R 866星球上的居民已经接受教化 |
[22:59] | there would be no need for the Priors to inflict this creature upon them. | 对于Priors来说就没有必要 在星球上去创造这种生物 |
[23:03] | Exactly. Which means that the Ori | 完全正确 也就是说 |
[23:05] | may have absolutely nothing to do with these creatures. | Ori可能与这些生物毫无关联 |
[23:07] | – So where are they coming from? – I don’t know. | 那么他们是从哪里来的? 我不知道 |
[23:09] | But so far, to the best of our knowledge, | 但是根据我们已知的知识 |
[23:11] | they’re only showing up on worlds we visit. | 他们仅仅出现在我们访问过的世界 |
[23:17] | This sheriff doesn’t think we’ve got a Bigfoot on our hands, does he? | 那个州长没有想到我们抓到过野人,不是吗? |
[23:19] | He’s a decent enough guy. | 他是个非常好的人 |
[23:21] | Probably just watches too much television. | 他或许仅仅是看了太多的电视节目 |
[23:23] | On the other hand, we have seen | 另一方面 我们已经见过 |
[23:25] | real, live alien monsters. | 真实的 活着的外星怪物 |
[23:27] | He doesn’t know that. | 他不知道这些 |
[23:29] | True. | 的确 |
[23:31] | But he could just be looking for his 15 minutes. | 但是他也可以仅仅追踪15分钟 |
[23:34] | He’s not that sort of man. | 他不是这种人 |
[23:36] | Well it certainly would bring some publicity to the area. | 那肯定会把公众带到这片地区 |
[23:39] | Bump up tourism. | 提高旅游业 |
[23:40] | Whatever his motivation is, he sure got everyone’s attention. | 不管他的动机是什么 他要关注所有的人 |
[23:43] | We’ve got a bunch of drunken hunters out there, all hyped up, | 外面有一堆喝醉了的打猎者 |
[23:45] | looking for revenge and glory. | 都兴奋得想要报仇和获得荣誉 |
[23:47] | So are we siding with the hunters? | 那么我们应该站在猎捕者这边… |
[23:50] | Or the bear? | 还是熊这边? |
[23:52] | I don’t want to see anyone else get hurt. | 我不想看到任何人受到伤害 |
[23:55] | Just checking, sir. | 只是核对一下,长官 |
[23:58] | This I like, sir. | 我喜欢这个,长官 |
[24:00] | A man is dead, Colonel. | 一个人死了,上校 |
[24:02] | Yes, sir, I know, and I do sympathize. | 是的,长官,我知道 我很同情他 |
[24:04] | It’s just, you keep telling me to relax. | 只是你一直告诉我让我放松 |
[24:09] | It has nothing to do with being here with you, sir. | 在这里和你在一起没有什么事情可以做的,长官 |
[24:12] | Truth is, if I sit around with nothing to do, I get antsy. | 事实是,我坐在这里 没有任何事情可以做 我坐立不安 |
[24:17] | I’m much more at ease offworld, in the thick of it. | 在战斗最激烈的时刻 离开现实,我更放松 |
[24:20] | I was flying air support out of Bien Hoa. | 我正在驾驶空中支援机离开Bien Hoa |
[24:24] | Caught some triple-A in my left engine and I had to eject. | 我的左侧引擎出了点故障 我不得不弹射 |
[24:28] | Ended up landing somewhere near the Laotian border, | 在老挝边境的某处降落 |
[24:32] | well north of the DMZ. | 在北部的非军事区 |
[24:35] | Cut my knee up pretty good in the process. | 在这个过程中我的膝盖被刺穿 |
[24:39] | I was lost, | 我迷路了 |
[24:40] | bleeding badly, no food, no radio. | 出血很严重 没有食物 没有无线电 |
[24:46] | Half a battalion of North Vietnamese regulars | 有半个军营的北部越南正规军部队 |
[24:48] | were combing the jungle looking for me. | 正在包围森林搜寻我 |
[24:51] | Tracked me day and night. | 日日夜夜的追踪我 |
[24:54] | Followed my blood trail. | 追寻着我的血迹 |
[24:58] | Obviously, you got away, sir. | 很明显,你逃脱了,长官 |
[25:01] | Took me eight days. | 花了我8天 |
[25:04] | So that’s why you don’t like to hunt. | 所以这就是为什么你不喜欢打猎 |
[25:07] | I never felt more alive. | 我从没有感觉这么生龙活虎过 |
[25:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[25:12] | But I wouldn’t call it relaxing. | 但是我不会称此叫做放松 |
[25:15] | Well, I’m kind of twisted that way, sir. | 喔,长官,我有点误解了 |
[25:31] | Sheriff Stokes, come in. | Stokes 警长 |
[25:32] | We’re about a mile northwest of Silver Creek Junction. | 我们大概在Silver河流交汇处的 西北方一英里左右 |
[25:34] | We found another body. It’s been torn to shreds. | 我们又发现了一具尸体 已经被撕裂了 |
[25:38] | Colonel, respond. | 上校,请回答 |
[25:41] | I hear it, sir. | 我听到了,长官 |
[26:00] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[26:03] | Victim number two. | 第二名牺牲者 |
[26:13] | The first mission, to P9J-333, | 到P9J 333星球的第一次任务 |
[26:16] | was simply to observe and initiate first contact with the locals | 只是简单的观察以及和当地居民的最初接触 |
[26:18] | should they reject the Ori. | 告诉他们应该拒绝Ori |
[26:20] | The second mission, to P2R-866, was purely covert surveillance | 第二个任务是在P2R 866星球上 是纯粹的秘密监视 |
[26:24] | of an already converted planet. | 一个已经更换信仰的星球 |
[26:26] | Two completely different missions, | 完全不同的两次任务 |
[26:27] | both to worlds not inhabited by scary creatures of any kind. | 都是那些没有任何稀有生物的世界 |
[26:30] | Right. However, there was one single common element to both missions. | 对 然而,对于两次任务来说… 却有一点相同 |
[26:34] | Both required teams to remain inconspicuous. Stealth was key. | 他们都要求队伍不能被发现 秘密行动是关键 |
[26:38] | Then both teams would have been required to use a Sodan cloaking device | 然后,这两支队伍 都被要求使用Sodan的隐蔽装置 |
[26:41] | – in order to remain hidden. – Exactly. | 为了不被发现 完全正确 |
[26:43] | And we tested them for safety and started deploying them on missions such as these | 我们为了安全的原因曾经测试过这些装置 然后开始把它们配置在类似的任务中 |
[26:46] | just over a week ago. | 仅仅从一周之前 |
[26:47] | You think there’s some sort of malfunction with the devices? | 你认为可能这些装置有某种故障? |
[26:50] | Yes, but we have another problem. | 是的,但是我们有另外一个问题 |
[26:52] | I requested a complete recall of all the Sodan cloaking devices, | 我对于Sodan的隐蔽装置 进行了一个彻底的召回 |
[26:55] | including the ones still at Area 51. | 还包括那些仍然在51区的 |
[26:58] | Turns out one of them is missing. | 发现他们中有一个不见了 |
[27:08] | No abnormal energy readings, no power spikes. | 没有不正常的能量阅读 没有功率峰值 |
[27:11] | All systems appear to be normal. | 所有的系统看上去都很正常 |
[27:14] | Looks like that one checks out, too. | 看上去那个也是合格的 |
[27:18] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[27:19] | Nothing yet. | 还没有发生什么 |
[27:21] | Any word from Area 51? | 有没有从51区传来的任何消息? |
[27:23] | Yeah. Agent Barrett called in about an hour ago. | 是的 Barrett代理人大概一小时打来电话 |
[27:25] | Said his team has detained everyone | 说他的队伍拘留了 |
[27:27] | who had security clearance to the lab where the devices were being held. | 每一个有安全级别 可以接近保存那些装置试验室的人 |
[27:30] | We should have more answers after he’s finished questioning them. | 当他询问完那些人之后 我们应该会有更多的答案 |
[27:33] | So he’s made a full recovery, then? | 那么他已经完全恢复了? |
[27:34] | Well, he’s cleared for duty, but he still feels | 他已经洗脱责任了 但是他仍旧觉得他要负责 |
[27:36] | responsible for what happened. | 对那些发生的事情 |
[27:38] | Well, he was brainwashed. It’s hardly his fault. | 他被洗脑了 这不可能是他的错 |
[27:40] | Still, he’s determined to find out how it happened | 仍然,他决定找出这是怎么发生的 |
[27:43] | and catch those responsible. | 然后抓住这些要负责的人 |
[27:45] | It is ironic that, not so long ago, | 真是讽刺,不多久之前 |
[27:47] | the mere presence of the Goa’uld on Earth | 仅仅是Goa’uld出现在地球上 |
[27:49] | would have been cause for great concern. | 就已经引起了极大的关注 |
[27:50] | Seriously. | 认真地说 |
[27:52] | Who’d ever think that we’d have bigger fish to fry? | 谁能够想到我们能钓到更大的鱼呢? |
[27:55] | Or that you’d use the word “ironic” in a sentence? | 或者你会在句子中 使用“讽刺”这个单词 |
[27:58] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[28:03] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[28:04] | Okay. Go for it. | 好的 去做吧 |
[28:10] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:13] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[28:14] | There’s elevated radiation coming | 有上升的放射性 |
[28:16] | from within the area of the cloaking field. | 从隐蔽装置的区域的传来 |
[28:20] | Levels are climbing. | 水平在上升 |
[28:43] | A lot of activity out here, sir. | 长官,外面有很多活动的迹象 |
[28:45] | I told you. The last thing we need is for this place to turn into the O.K. Corral. | 我告诉过你我们要做的最后一件事情 就是要把个地方变成一个畜栏 |
[28:50] | Or a vice-presidential bird hunt. | 或者是副总统的捕鸟场所 |
[28:56] | Hold fire! | 不要开火! |
[28:57] | Cease fire! | 停止射击 |
[28:59] | You boys want to tell me what you’re shooting at? | 你们是不是要告诉我你们在射什么? |
[29:02] | We saw something moving in there. | 我们看见有些东西在那里移动 |
[29:05] | Hey, man, you crazy? Where the hell’s he going? | 嘿,伙计 你是不是疯了?他要去哪里?? |
[29:31] | Turn that thing off. | 把那个东西关掉 |
[29:36] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[29:41] | So you’re sure you’re okay? | 那么你确定你没事? |
[29:43] | I am fine, Colonel Carter. | 我很好,Carter上校 |
[29:44] | No headaches? No nausea? Nothing that might indicate | 没有头痛? 没有恶心?没有任何迹象表明 |
[29:47] | early symptoms of sudden onset monsterism? | 忽然发作的早期症状? |
[29:49] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[29:51] | Actually, you are. | 事实上,你是很好 |
[29:54] | There’s no signs of radiation poisoning, no evidence of genetic manipulation… | 没有辐射中毒的迹象 没有基因操纵的证据 |
[29:59] | I’m guessing this creature, whatever it is, | 我猜那种生物,不管是什么 |
[30:01] | requires sustained close contact in order to affect its victim’s DNA. | 要求持续的近距离接触 才能影响到受害者的DNA |
[30:04] | Well, that’s reassuring, for all of us. | 那么这更确保了…我们所有人的安全 |
[30:07] | Well, we’re running some tests on it right now, | 我们现在在做一些关于它的测试 |
[30:08] | but I would like to know more about what actually happened. | 但是我想要知道更多 究竟发生了什么 |
[30:11] | You said it just appeared inside the cloaking field? | 你说它只发生在隐蔽区域? |
[30:14] | And then it just sat there like a lump. | 然后它就像一块肿块一样在那里 |
[30:16] | The one inside the stomach of the mutated creature was quite active. | 那个在胃里成熟的生物十分活跃 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I noticed. It practically attacked me. | 是的,我注意到了,它事实上袭击了我 |
[30:22] | And this one has actually been more active recently in its containment tank. | 事实上,它在容器里更活跃 |
[30:25] | I suppose it’s possible it was temporarily stunned by its transition to our dimension. | 我猜想它在跃迁到我们的维度的过程中 只是暂时性的晕眩是可能的 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry? | 对不起? |
[30:30] | Well, that would explain why the people using the cloaks | 那么,这就可以解释 为什么使用这些隐蔽装置的人们 |
[30:32] | haven’t been attacked by the creatures. | 从没有被这些生物攻击过 |
[30:34] | No, no, I meant the “transition to our dimension” part. | 我的意思是 “跃迁到我们维度”的部分 |
[30:37] | The Sodan cloaking device emits an energy field around the wearer | Sodan的隐蔽装置 在佩戴者周围发射出能量场 |
[30:41] | that puts them slightly out of phase with our normal dimension of space-time. | 就使得那些佩戴者稍稍偏离 我们时空正常的维度 |
[30:45] | Essentially, whoever is in the field is accessing a pocket of subspace, | 本质上说来 不管谁在这个能量场中 就像是在亚空间中的一个口袋中 |
[30:48] | making them virtually undetectable. | 让他们无法被察觉 |
[30:50] | So you think this creature is from an alternate dimension, | 所以你认为这些生物是从另外一个维度来的 |
[30:53] | and is essentially bleeding through? | 而且是通过血液渗透过来的? |
[30:55] | Yeah. It’s definitely possible. | 是的,这完全有可能 |
[30:57] | Ancient technology has allowed us to see extra-dimensional life forms before. | 古人的科技让我们 在以前看到过其他维度的生命形式 |
[31:00] | The Sodan were using these devices for hundreds of years. | Sodan人过去一直在使用这种装置几百年了 |
[31:04] | You’d think there’d at least be a label on the side in bold print that says, | 你认为那里至少会有一些标志 |
[31:07] | “Beware, may cause deadly, extra-dimensional, radioactive, | 用粗体写着:小心, 可能会引起致命的其他维度的 |
[31:10] | “monster-causing creature to appear.” | 由放射性产生的怪物出现 |
[31:12] | Or, at least “Danger” would have been nice. | 或者至少有些警告危险的话出现才对 |
[31:15] | Perhaps the Sodan were not aware of such a flaw in the technology. | 或许Sodan人没有意识到 这个技术中的漏洞 |
[31:19] | It’s possible this wasn’t even a problem until we started using the devices. | 也有可能这从来都不是一个问题 直到我们开始使用这种装置 |
[31:25] | I think I know why this is happening. | 我想我知道为什么这会发生了 |
[31:31] | Actually, it went straight through. | 看上去它直接穿透了 |
[31:32] | Congratulations. You’re going to be fine. | 恭喜 你会没事的 |
[31:34] | What? I’ve been shot! | 什么?我中抢了 |
[31:37] | Yeah, you have. Hurts, don’t it? | 是的,你是中抢了 受伤了,不是吗? |
[31:39] | Don’t worry, I had worse. | 不要担心,我受过更严重的伤 |
[31:41] | I’m bleeding to death here! I need an ambulance. | 我要在这里流血致死了 我需要救护车 |
[31:45] | Yeah, I can do that, as soon as I find out | 是的,我可以叫救护车,一旦我找出 |
[31:48] | what you’re doing running around in the woods with a Sodan cloaking device. | 你在树林里干什么 还戴着Sodan的隐蔽装置 |
[31:53] | You’re going to let me die? | 你想让我死? |
[31:56] | I figure | 我认为 |
[31:59] | you’re connected to the Trust. | 你和Trust组织有联系 |
[32:00] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗? |
[32:02] | Orders to spy on General Landry, myself and SG-1? | 你授命我和SG-1来监视Landry将军 |
[32:05] | Please, just get me to a hospital. | 请把我送到医院 |
[32:07] | See, obviously, you’re not a Goa’uld, otherwise you’d just heal yourself. | 看,很明显,你不是一个Goa’uld 不然你自己会治愈自己的 |
[32:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[32:13] | Snakes. Snakes in people’s heads. Evil snakes, | 蛇…在人们大脑中的蛇 邪恶的蛇 |
[32:16] | controlling their host bodies with megalomaniac | 控制他们寄主的身体 |
[32:18] | take-over-the-galaxy delusions. | 用那些狂妄的控制银河系的错觉 |
[32:19] | I know what a Goa’uld is. | 我知道Goa’uld是什么 |
[32:21] | Do you know you’re working for one? | 你知道你在为他们中的一个工作? |
[32:24] | That’s who’s running the Trust these days. | 就是那个 这些日子管理Trust组织的 |
[32:27] | – You’re crazy, man. – Yeah. | 你疯了,伙计 |
[32:30] | That’s what they keep telling me. | 这就是他们一直告诉我的 |
[32:32] | You know, they really should give you a personal shield | 你知道,他们真的应该给你一个私人保护 |
[32:35] | to go with that cloaking device. | 来匹配这个隐蔽装置 |
[32:38] | And half a brain. | 以及半个大脑 |
[32:40] | We found a car filled with surveillance and recording equipment | 我们发现一辆车充满了监视和监听设备 |
[32:43] | about half a mile from here. | 大约离这里半英里外 |
[32:45] | I figure the most he learned is that Mitchell is terrible at chess | 我认为他听到最多的是 Mitchell象棋下的很糟糕 |
[32:48] | and has some form of sleep apnea. What else have you learned? | 以及一些睡眠的呼吸短暂现象 你还知道了什么? |
[32:52] | Well, sir, the reason the creatures are entering our dimension is our fault. | 那么,长官 那些生物进入我们维度的原因 是我们的错 |
[32:56] | How’s that? | 怎么会? |
[32:57] | When we first started using the Sodan devices, | 当我们第一次开始使用Sodan的装置的时候 |
[32:59] | we noticed that they emitted | 我们发现这些装置 |
[33:00] | a significant amount of radiation. | 发射一些很强烈的放射信号 |
[33:02] | This is different from the radiation given off | 这些放射性辐射 |
[33:04] | by the inter-dimensional creatures? | 和那些进入维度的生物是不同的? |
[33:06] | Yes, sir, but not unrelated. | 是的,长官 但是不是不相关的 |
[33:07] | We made modifications to shield the radioactive emissions | 我们做了调整来遮蔽放射性辐射 |
[33:10] | in order to make the devices safer for human use. | 为了使这个装置更安全的被人类使用 |
[33:13] | I’m guessing there was a practical reason for the radioactive output. | 我猜想这里的放射性输出 是有其实际的原因的 |
[33:16] | Dr. Redden tested the creatures for a reaction to the radiation | Redden博士测试了生物 对于没有遮蔽的隐蔽装置 |
[33:19] | given off by the unshielded cloaking devices. | 放射出来的辐射的反应 |
[33:22] | They’re repelled by it. | 他们厌恶这些辐射 |
[33:24] | And the Sodan would have been protected from the radioactivity | Sodan可能从放射能中得到了保护 |
[33:27] | because of their symbiotes. | 由于他们的共生体 |
[33:28] | Exactly, which is why they never had this problem. | 这也是为什么他们从来没有碰到过这个问题的原因 |
[33:31] | We thought the radiation was a coincidental byproduct | 我们想这种放射是这种技术一种巧合的 |
[33:34] | of the technology. | 副产品 |
[33:35] | When it was actually performing a vital function. | 但是它事实上是一个必须的功能 |
[33:38] | Do we have any idea how frequent this dimensional breach might be? | 我们知不知道这种空间跃迁会有多频繁? |
[33:43] | No, sir. It appears to be a random occurrence. | 不知道,长官,似乎是随机出现的 |
[33:46] | But given how long the Trust operative | 但是考虑到Trust组织 |
[33:48] | was using the Sodan device to stay hidden, | 使用Sodan的装置来偷偷摸摸的… |
[33:51] | I’d say that whatever’s on the loose in the woods around the cabin | 我会说,不管它是什么 在木屋旁的森林中游荡 |
[33:54] | is probably a lot worse than a grizzly. | 可能比一只灰熊更要严重 |
[34:02] | Two hunters dead, and now a guy with no ID. | 两名猎人死了 现在又有一个没有身份的人 |
[34:05] | You want to bring me into the loop here, Colonel? | 上校,你想要把我带进死胡同? |
[34:07] | Guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time, got shot for his troubles. | 他只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 由于他自己的问题而中枪 |
[34:10] | Bound to happen with all these yahoos running around the woods with guns. | 注定要发生的 因为有那么多带着枪 在树林里转悠的粗鲁人 |
[34:13] | Then why am I not being allowed to question him? | 那么为什么我不能被允许去质问他? |
[34:15] | Because the Air Force is taking over this investigation | 因为空军已经接管了调查 |
[34:17] | in the interest of national security. | 由于国家安全的理由 |
[34:19] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么你不能 |
[34:23] | So just a grizzly bear, huh? | 只是一只大灰熊? |
[34:27] | Since when does the Air Force go after a bear in the name of national security? | 自从什么时候开始 空军为了国家安全的名义去追逐一只熊 |
[34:31] | There’s nothing for you to be concerned about, Wade. | 这里没有什么你要担心的 |
[34:33] | Things will be back to normal around here in no time. | 马上所有的事情都会恢复如前 |
[34:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:13] | So we’re talking about a little critter from a different dimension | 那么我们在讨论一只从另一个空间来的小生物 |
[35:15] | that burrows into a big critter, | 寄生到一个大生物上 |
[35:17] | turning him into a rampaging monster. | 然后把它转变成一个发怒的怪物 |
[35:20] | In a nutshell. | 简单的说是的 |
[35:21] | Nice. How do we find it? | 很好 我们怎样发现它? |
[35:24] | Well, I’ve calibrated a number of handheld scanners to pick up | |
[35:26] | the creature’s radioactive energy signature. | 来获取生物的放射性能量信号 |
[35:28] | We should be able to track it within a 300-meter range. | 我们应该能够追踪到它在300米的距离范围内 |
[35:31] | We’ve also devised a radioactive isotope package | 我们还发明了一个放射性同位素包 |
[35:34] | that gives off an energy wave | 能够散发能量波 |
[35:36] | similar to the ones emitted by the Sodan cloaking devices. | 同Sodan的那个隐蔽装置发射出的很相近 |
[35:38] | We’re air-dropping them in a perimeter around the park. | 我们把他们空投到公园附近的范围内 |
[35:41] | It should stop the creature from getting too far. | 这样就能阻止生物远离 |
[35:43] | Isn’t that dangerous for us? | 那对我们有危险吗? |
[35:45] | Only if you come within 100 meters of the package. | 只有当你走进那些包的一百米范围内 |
[35:47] | They have a decay rate that will leave them inert | 他们有衰退率 会使得他们 |
[35:49] | in less than six hours. | 在6小时之内变得无效 |
[35:50] | It’ll be dark soon. | 马上就要天黑了 |
[35:52] | We can’t let this thing get away. | 我们不能让这些生物逃跑 |
[35:54] | Right, so obviously, rule number one when hunting savage beasts like this | 是的,很明显 规则一:当追捕像这样凶猛的野兽时 |
[35:58] | is to never actually crawl through the forest looking for them, | 不要在森林里慢慢前行寻找他们 |
[36:01] | especially at night. Always find a way to lure them to you. | 尤其是在夜晚 总是要找些办法 把他们引诱到你身边 |
[36:05] | So I suggest the best plan of attack | 所以我建议,最好的攻击计划 |
[36:07] | would be to plant these isotope packages here and here… | 就是去那些有同位素包的地方这里和这里… |
[36:16] | Or whatever you want. | 或者不管你想要说什么 |
[36:18] | You’ll operate in teams of four. | 你们将会四个人作为一组行动 |
[36:20] | Each team will conduct grid sweeps, starting here. | 每一组负责一片区域 从这里开始 |
[36:23] | No more than 300 meters apart, | 彼此分开不要超过300米 |
[36:25] | radio contact every 10 minutes. | 每10分钟无线电联系一次 |
[36:28] | – That’s brilliant. Or… – You have your orders. | 这很聪明 或者… 你得到了命令 |
[36:30] | Move out. | 出发 |
[36:34] | But they didn’t hear the rest of my plan. | 但是他们没有听到我剩下的计划 |
[36:36] | We’ll call it Plan B. | 我们会把它叫做计划B |
[36:52] | This won’t work, you know. | 你知道,这不会有用的 |
[36:54] | All I’m saying is, why not take advantage of my vast experience, | 我说 为什么不利用我丰富的经验 |
[36:57] | instead of leaving it up to… | 而不是把它留给… |
[36:59] | No offense, amateurs? | 没有冒犯…业余爱好者 |
[37:04] | A mighty Jaffa warrior once said, “The greatest strategy is doomed to fail | 一个很强大的Jaffa战士曾经说过 最好的战术是注定要失败的 |
[37:08] | “if there is no army to follow it.” | 如果没有军队服从战术的话 |
[37:10] | It is one, we are many. | 它只有一个 我们有很多人 |
[37:13] | That is why we will prevail. | 这就是为什么我们会获胜 |
[37:18] | Excuse me. Amateurs coming through. | 对不起 业余选手成功了 |
[37:26] | I’m picking up something. | 我察觉到一些东西 |
[37:28] | Two-hundred meters, north-northwest. | 200米,北方,西北方 |
[37:33] | Sam, what’s your 20? | Sam,你的20队在那里? |
[37:35] | We’re directly west of you. | 我们在你的正西方 |
[37:37] | We got a bogey just northeast of your position. Can you zero in on it? | 我显示出一个怪物就在你位置的东北方向 你能瞄准它吗? |
[37:42] | Got it. Moving on target. | 收到 移动到目标 |
[37:46] | Colonel Mitchell, we have detected the creature. | Mitchell上校,我们探测到生物 |
[37:49] | Teal’c, where are you? | Teal’c,你们在哪里? |
[37:50] | Just south of your position. | 就在你位置的南方 |
[37:55] | We’re all picking up the same target, sir. | 我们都捕获到同一个目标,长官 |
[38:08] | Marines, secure perimeter. | 组成安全圈 |
[38:14] | All right, where the hell is it? | 好的,它到底在哪里? |
[38:16] | We should be right on top of it. | 我们应该就在它的上方 |
[38:18] | Look, no creature, no matter how vicious, | 看,没有生物,不管它多么可怕 |
[38:20] | is stupid enough to attack a group of this size, | 也不会愚蠢到攻击这么多人 |
[38:22] | so, trust me, we’ve probably scared it off. | 所以相信我,我们一定把它吓跑了 |
[38:25] | – Vala! – What? | Vala! 什么? |
[38:26] | Down! | 趴下 |
[38:37] | Of course, I have been known to be wrong on occasion. | 当然,我也知道我有时候会犯错 |
[38:40] | Holy Hannah, did you see that thing? | 天哪,你看到那个东西了吗? |
[38:42] | Do you think we scared it off now? | 现在还认为我们把它吓跑了? |
[38:45] | No, I think we pissed it off. | 不,我想我们把它消灭了 |
[38:49] | It’s circling us. | 它在围绕我们 |
[38:50] | Backs together! | 一起撤退! |
[38:55] | We have a contact in the area. | 我们在这个地区有一个目标 |
[39:29] | Yeah, that’s what I call relaxing. | 是的,这就是我说的放松 |
[39:37] | The hell you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[39:40] | Rule number two, | 规则二 |
[39:41] | never approach a creature assuming that it’s dead. | 永远不要接近一个生物 你假设它已经死了 |
[39:46] | Allow me to explain to you a few of my rules. | 请允许我向你解释一些我的规则 |
[39:49] | All units, this is General Landry. | 所有单位请注意,我是Landry将军 |
[39:51] | The target has been neutralized. | 目标已被消灭 |
[39:53] | I repeat, the target has been neutralized. | 重复,目标已被消灭 |
[39:56] | You know what’s strange? I have never known a lone creature | 你知道奇怪的是 我从不知道一个孤独的生物 |
[40:00] | to behave so aggressively toward a large group. | 会有如此攻击性的行为朝着一大群… |
[40:03] | Mind you, I’ve never encountered a radioactive mutant before. | 提醒你 我以前从没有碰到 放射性的突变异种 |
[40:08] | Sir, get down. | 长官,趴下 |
[40:09] | Very funny, Mitchell. This is not… | 很有趣,Mitchell 这不是… |
[40:11] | No. Sir! Get down! | 不,长官 趴下 |
[40:30] | Well, that explains that. | 这解释了这点 |
[40:33] | Odd behavior for one creature, | 对于一个生物来说奇怪的行为 |
[40:36] | but not for two. | 但是不是两个 |
[40:39] | Feel better? | 感觉好些了? 嗯 |
[40:46] | Shall we see who’s flopped their nuts? | 难道我们不应该看看谁胡说了? |
[40:51] | A queen. | 一个Q |
[40:54] | General, good timing. Colonel Mitchell is about to run out of chips. | 将军,来得正好 Mitchell上校马上要输光他的筹码了 |
[40:57] | We need new blood. | 我们需要新鲜血液 |
[40:59] | Any word, sir? | 有什么评论吗,长官? |
[41:00] | Final ground sweeps have come up empty, | 地面清扫会把这里打扫干净的 |
[41:02] | and although it is a big park, our scanners do have a limited range, | 虽然这是一个很大的公园 我们的扫描仪也有一些范围的限制 |
[41:07] | so we’re dropping a fresh radioactive perimeter | 所以我们空投一些新的放射性物质在周边 |
[41:10] | and sealing off the area for another week as a precaution. | 然后把这个区域再封锁一周 以防万一 |
[41:13] | I think it’s unlikely that there’s a third creature, sir. | 长官 我想这里不太可能有第三个生物 |
[41:16] | Care to place odds on that? | 小心处理类似的事情? |
[41:18] | I’m not much of a gambler. | 我不是一个很好的赌博者 |
[41:20] | That is obvious. | 这很明显 喔 |
[41:23] | Okay! | 好的… |
[41:26] | River comes up… | 牌来了… |
[41:28] | King of spades. | 黑桃K |
[41:29] | Possible Royal Marriage or King Kong in the works. | 可能是王室结合或者是金刚在工作 |
[41:32] | There’s way too much Poker Channel going on here. | 这里有太多的纸牌信号 |
[41:39] | I’m out. | 我不跟了 |
[41:42] | I’m all in. | 我全部押上 |
[41:47] | I’m out. | 我不跟 |
[41:58] | A true warrior | 一个真正的战士… |
[42:00] | knows when to fold ’em. | 知道什么时候退出比赛 喔! |
[42:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[42:05] | I won? | 我赢了? |
[42:06] | I was totally bluffing! | 我是完全唬人的 |
[42:08] | Well played, Colonel! | 上校,玩得不错 |
[42:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[42:11] | A true warrior knows when to hold ’em. | 一个真正的战士知道什么时候抓住对方 |
[42:13] | She took you downtown, homeboy. | 居家男孩,他赢了你 |
[42:15] | I’m glad to see you’re all having a good time. | 很高兴你们过得很开心 |
[42:17] | Yes, sir. Last night was the best time I’ve had since… | 是的,长官,昨晚是我过得最好的时光,自从… |
[42:19] | I don’t know when, the look on your face when I said, “Sir! Get down!” | 当我说“长官,趴下”的时候 看到你的脸上的表情 |
[42:28] | What? | 什么? |
[42:30] | A hundred times, the man has told me to relax. | 这个人上百次的告诉我让我放松 |
[42:33] | Not that much. | 并没有那么多次 |
[42:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[42:38] | Well, it’s good to see you relaxing, too, sir. | 很高兴你也很放松,长官 |
[42:43] | Right. Now… | 对 现在… |
[42:50] | Deal me in. | 带上我 |