时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | |
[00:03] | I’m not just interested in outer space, | 我不是仅仅对外太空感兴趣 |
[00:07] | I’m from outer space. | 我就来自于外太空 |
[00:09] | Four excellent heroes in an extraordinary new sci-fi series, | 四个绝顶英雄来自于非凡的新科幻系列 |
[00:14] | starring Nick Marlowe as the wry Colonel Danning. | nick marlowe饰演 wry(歪)danning上校 |
[00:18] | As a matter of fact, it does say “Colonel” on my uniform. | 实际上 我的制服上写着”上校” |
[00:21] | Wormhole X-treme. | 虫洞极限 |
[00:24] | It’s what I do. | 那就是我做的事 |
[00:26] | He sold the idea to the studio. | 他把这个主意卖给了电影工作室 |
[00:28] | He obviously got the whole thing from his knowledge of the Stargate Program. | 他很明显所有这些都是从 他星际之门的计划中得来的 |
[00:31] | No, if the Air Force didn’t want it to happen, | 如果空军不想这个发生的话 |
[00:33] | they wouldn’t have let it go this far. | 他们不会让这件事发展成这样 |
[00:37] | Come on out. | 出来 |
[00:40] | We are the Furlings. | 我们是furlings(卷毛) |
[00:43] | We thought we’d never get to meet you. | 我们从未料到能碰上你 |
[00:52] | We led them straight here. | 我们把他们直接带到这里 |
[00:58] | – Sam! – I thought I could make it work. | 我想我能让它发动起来 |
[01:00] | The thermodynamic loop is feeding back into the planet’s core. | 热动力学圈正退缩到这个星球的核心 |
[01:12] | Well, that never happened. | 好吧 那个从未发生 |
[01:14] | Well, you’ve got to open big, catch people’s attention, | 哦 你要有个开门红吸引大家的注意力 |
[01:16] | make them think the whole thing is going to be jam-packed. | 让他们想这整个故事将非常紧张精彩 (jam-packed形容紧凑) |
[01:18] | I love jam. | 哦 我爱果酱 |
[01:22] | Oh, I get it, it’s yet another playful twist on words in your Earth language. | 哦 我明白了 这仍然是另一个有趣的词汇 含义改变 在你们地球的语言中的 |
[01:27] | It makes us look stupid. | 这让我们看上去很蠢 |
[01:30] | You realize it’s not actually us. | 你明白实际上不是我们 |
[01:31] | Okay, okay, it makes the characters look stupid. | 好的 好的 这让角色看上去很蠢 |
[01:34] | I mean, do you really think the best way to introduce the heroes of | 我是说 你真的认为 介绍故事主角的最好方法 |
[01:37] | the story is to show them causing a massive catastrophe? | 就是展示他们引起巨大灾祸? |
[01:40] | That’s realistic. | 那…很真实 |
[01:42] | – I don’t care. – Come on. It’ll be fun. | 我不介意 来吧 会很有趣的 |
[01:44] | You know, you say that about everything. | 你知道 你什么事情都那么说 |
[01:46] | Come to think of it, why am I doing this? | 过来想想 我为什么这么做 |
[01:48] | To make sure that the Air Force is being properly represented | 确保空军有适合地代表的 |
[01:51] | and because General O’Neill has requested you specifically. | 还有因为O`neill将军特别指定你 |
[01:57] | Of course he did. | 当然是他 |
[01:58] | Jackson, how often do we get to give notes on a big Hollywood feature script? | Jackson 我们给一个好莱坞的 大制作剧本提建议的机会有多频繁 |
[02:03] | I believe this is intended to be a television movie. | 我相信这是要制作电视电影 |
[02:05] | A fictionalized, albeit slightly ridiculous, version of Stargate Command | 科幻型的 虽然稍微荒谬的星门指挥部的版本 |
[02:10] | is an excellent cover for the real thing in the event of a security leak. | 但这是绝好的掩护 万一真正的安全泄密事件发生时 |
[02:13] | Plausible deniability. | 否认的可能性 |
[02:15] | I’m sorry, sir, did you say slightly ridiculous? | 抱歉 长官 你刚才说 稍微 荒谬 |
[02:17] | You’re doing this. You have no choice. | 你正在做这件事 你没有选择 |
[02:19] | Just give the man five minutes. | 就给那人5分钟 |
[02:22] | I’ll get you out of this when the time comes. | 到时候我就会把你们弄出来 |
[02:27] | I’ve been looking through this, and there doesn’t seem to be | 哦 我一直都在看这个 看上去都没怎么提到 |
[02:30] | any mention of a sexy female alien anywhere. | 一个性感的女性外星人…任何地方 |
[02:35] | I’m not even in this. | 我甚至都不在这里面 |
[02:37] | You know, the really unbelievable part | 你知道 真正难以置信的部分是 |
[02:39] | is that anyone would consider spending | 会有人考虑 |
[02:40] | millions of dollars on this thing. | 花数百万美元在这个剧本上 |
[02:42] | I mean, seriously, all these writers and they couldn’t come up | 我是说 认真的 所有那些作者 他们就想不出些 |
[02:45] | with anything better? | 更好的东西吗 |
[02:46] | I don’t know, I’ve been watching a lot of television lately | 我不知道 我最近都在看了大量的电视 |
[02:48] | and, apart from one glaring omission, it doesn’t seem to be that bad. | 除了拖沓的让人讨厌 看上去也没那么坏 |
[02:52] | Maybe we can make it better. | 也许我们能让它拍得更好 |
[02:55] | No, I’m with Sam on this one. | 在这点上 我和Sam的意见相同 谁会把三集长的电视剧拍成电影 |
[02:57] | I mean, who makes a movie out of a series that only lasted three episodes? | |
[02:59] | It allegedly performed well on DVD. | 据说在DVD上卖得很好 |
[03:02] | No, I’m not using any shots from the series. | 不 我不会用任何这个系列的镜头 (欲望城市中stanford) |
[03:06] | It’s a movie, not a clip show. | 这是部电影 不是怀旧花絮 |
[03:09] | The budget is the budget. | 预算就是预算 |
[03:11] | They are a bunch of pencil-pushing, bean-counting idiots. | 他们就是一帮推推铅笔数数豆子的白痴 |
[03:14] | You tell them if they don’t like it, I’m going to take it somewhere else. | 你告诉他们 如果他们不喜欢 我就把剧本 拿到别的什么地方去 |
[03:21] | You know not to say that last part, right? | 你知道不要说最后一部分 是吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, movie, not clip show, is fine. | 是的 电影 不是怀旧花絮 就可以了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I’ve got to go. Yeah. | 是啊 我要走了 是啊 |
[03:34] | Your cell coverage is just terrible in here. | 你们这里手机信号真的是糟透了 |
[03:39] | How’s it going? You done? | 怎么样? 你们看完了吗? |
[03:45] | Well, it certainly seems to be packed full of jam. | 好吧 这…很显然 看上去像堆果酱 |
[03:50] | I knew I should have given you my first draft. | 我知道 我应该给你们第一稿剧本 制片人找来了别的编剧 |
[03:52] | The producer brought in the other writers. | |
[03:55] | – I thought you were the producer. – Yeah, the real one. | 我还以为你是制片人 是的 真正的那个 |
[03:58] | Look, just be honest. | 哦 你看 说实话 |
[04:01] | I trust you guys. That’s why I’m here. | 我相信你们 这就是我在这里的原因 |
[04:04] | Just tell me what you think. | 就告诉我 你们怎么想的 |
[04:10] | Come on, you must have some ideas. | 来吧 你一定有些想法的 |
[04:13] | Don’t be afraid. Just pitch them out. We call it spinning. | 别害怕 就说出来 我们叫这个spinning(倾诉) |
[04:18] | Don’t worry. No one’s going to judge you. | 别着急 没人会评论你的意见 |
[04:21] | Okay, for starters, I think you need a strong opening title sequence. | 好的 作为开始 我认为你需要 明显的开场标题序列 |
[04:27] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗? |
[04:28] | No one does that anymore. | 没人再那么干了 |
[04:30] | You just throw up the title and get on with it. | 你就放出标题 继续看 -=Stargate星际之门 SG-1=- |
[05:02] | Walter! Dial 447. | Walter!拨447! |
[05:05] | The only way to stop this is to get the device back to the planet. | 停止这个的唯一方法 就是把装置带回星球 砰 砰 |
[05:24] | Look, no offense, but zombies have been done to death. | 你看 噢 不想冒犯 但是僵尸已经被杀死了 |
[05:31] | No pun intended. | 哦 不想说双关语 |
[05:33] | Besides, this is science fiction, not horror. | 而且 这个是科幻片 不是恐怖片 |
[05:36] | Did I mention the Tel’chak device? | 我提到了Tel’chak装置了没有? |
[05:38] | ‘Cause that’s what turned them into zombies. | 因为就是那个把他们变成了僵尸 |
[05:41] | Sorry. Go for Marty. | 哦 抱歉 我是Marty |
[05:43] | Hey, Charlie. What’s up? It’s the studio. | 噢 嗨 Charlie 什么事?是音响 |
[05:49] | What kind of problem? | 哪种问题? |
[05:51] | Just out of curiosity, what was the rest of the team doing | 就是好奇 当你正和僵尸作战时 |
[05:52] | while your character was fighting the zombies? | 其余的队员做什么呢 |
[06:00] | – Son of a bitch! – Studio executives, huh? | 狗娘养的! 工作室的决策人 是吗? |
[06:04] | What? No, Charlie, he’s a great guy. | 什么?哦 不是 charlie– 他是个很好的人 |
[06:09] | He’s the only one I trust. | 他是我唯一相信的人 |
[06:10] | So, what’s the problem then? | 那么 有什么问题 现在? |
[06:12] | Our lead backed out. | 我们的主角放弃了 |
[06:14] | How am I supposed to tell a story without my lead character? | 我怎么讲述一个故事 没有领衔主演的话 |
[06:17] | Easy. You just bring in a character to replace him. | 容易 你就找个角色代替他 |
[06:25] | What? | 什么? |
[06:26] | You guys have to help me. | 你们一定要帮我 |
[06:28] | I mean, how can I keep the main character in the story | 我是说 我怎样才能把主角保留在故事中 |
[06:32] | without actually having the actor who plays him? | 而没有表演他的演员呢 |
[06:35] | Well, you could have the other characters refer to him all the time, | 好吧 你可以让别的角色一直提到他 |
[06:39] | maybe get him on the phone once in a while. | 也许让他每隔一会就打电话 |
[06:42] | Yeah, right. I mean something cool, | 哦 对 是的 我是说一些比较酷的 |
[06:46] | like face-switching or body-swapping. | 比如说改变容貌 或者交换身体 |
[06:50] | As if anyone would believe that. | 好像谁会相信那个 |
[06:53] | Come on, you guys must have some real-life experiences I can draw on. | 来吧 你们一定有些真实的 生活经验 我可以借鉴的 |
[06:58] | Well, there was that time that Colonel O’Neill was invisible. | 哦 好的 有一次O`neill上校隐形了 |
[07:03] | So, essentially, what I think happened is that you were bombarded by | 那么 根本来说 我认为发生的是 |
[07:06] | the particle field being emanated by the cloaking generator. | 你被隐蔽装置发射的粒子场击中了 |
[07:09] | See, you were in the engine room standing right next to it | 你看 你在引擎室就站在旁边 |
[07:12] | when the device was turned on. | 当装置开启的时候 |
[07:14] | That would account for the minute traces of radiation | 那算是我们从你身上 |
[07:16] | we’ve been picking up from you. | 探测到的微量放射线痕迹 |
[07:17] | But the good news is, I think I’ve found a way to reverse the process. | 但好消息是 我找到了个办法逆反这个过程 |
[07:21] | We have to go back to the mothership and get the cloaking generator. | 我们要回母飞船上去拿到隐身装置 |
[07:24] | – Sam, who are you talking to? – Colonel O’Neill. | Sam你正和谁说话? 噢 O’neill上校 |
[07:26] | I was just explaining to him how we’re going to make him visible again. | 我刚才正和他解释 我们怎样才能让他再次可见 |
[07:29] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不用 |
[07:32] | Jack’s in Hammond’s office. | Jack正在 噢…Hammond的办公室 |
[07:35] | – I can’t believe he did that to me again. – Yeah. | 我不能相信他又那样对我 是啊 |
[07:37] | You know, getting that cloaking generator off that mothership, | 你知道 把那个隐形装置从母飞船拿过来 |
[07:40] | that’s going to be the least of our problems. | 将是我们的麻烦中最容易解决的 |
[07:41] | Now, getting Jack to help, that’s going to be the hard part. | 现在 让Jake帮忙 那将是困难的部分 |
[07:45] | – Oh, don’t tell me. – Yes. He likes being invisible. | -哦 别告诉我… -哦 是的 他喜欢隐形 |
[07:59] | And so, by translating this tablet, | 就这样 翻译了这个标志 |
[08:02] | we should be able to determine the most important thing in the universe. | 我们应该能决定在宇宙中最重要的事情 |
[08:16] | Everyone just want to poke around, see if you can find him? | 有谁想到处逛逛吗 看你是否能找到他? |
[08:21] | Sir, are you there? | 长官 你在那里吗? |
[08:28] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:31] | – You cannot remain this way, O’Neill. – Why not? | 你不能老保持这样 O’neill 为什么不? |
[08:34] | It gives us an advantage over the Goa’uld. | 让我们有对付Goa`uld的优势 |
[08:37] | I can sneak around all I want totally undetected. | 我能随心所欲到处走完全无法探知的 |
[08:41] | I give us the element of surprise. | 我给予我们惊奇的元素 |
[08:45] | The bottom line is I can do more for this planet invisible | 至少说 是我隐身可以为这个星球做得更多 |
[08:50] | than I ever could as my own sweet, salient self. | 比我原来甜美可见的时候 |
[08:57] | I assume I’m staring at you stoically. | 我猜我正目不转睛地盯着你 |
[09:01] | – Not buying it, eh? – No. | 不卖帐 是吗? 是的 |
[09:04] | You are most transparent, O’Neill. | 你是最透明的 O’neill |
[09:08] | I get it. Good one. | 哦 我明白了 很不错 |
[09:12] | I can see right through you. | 我可以看穿你 |
[09:14] | Don’t push it. | 别逼我 |
[09:41] | Hello? Hand signals? | 你好 看我手势 |
[09:44] | I’m waving you over. | 我正向你招手呢 |
[09:48] | Okay, I’ve made the necessary adjustments. | 好了 我已经做好了必要的调整 |
[09:50] | All you have to do now is initiate the sequence. | 我要做的就是开始程序 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:55] | Let’s do it. | 我们做吧 |
[10:03] | Oh, yeah. This is better. | 哦 是的 这好多了 |
[10:06] | It might feel like kind of a cheat. | 感觉上像某种欺骗 |
[10:10] | Maybe it’s best just not to mention the guy at all. | 也许完全不提那个人最好 |
[10:15] | Yeah, besides, invisibility can be very powerful. | 是啊…另外 隐形的力量非常强大 |
[10:20] | You might not want to open that can of worms. | 你也许不想提到那堆难以预测的麻烦上 |
[10:22] | You don’t want your heroes to become too powerful. | 你不想让你的主角 能力过于强大 |
[10:25] | Well, you could always invent some negative side-effects. | 你可以总是发明些副作用 |
[10:29] | That’s how we talked Colonel O’Neill into becoming visible again. | 那就是我们怎么提到 O`neill如何又变成可见的 |
[10:32] | Okay, that’s it, SG-1, you are cleared to leave. | 好了 就这样了 SG-1 你们可以安心离开了 |
[10:36] | – Thank you. – They can’t leave! | 谢谢 他们不能走! 他们还没读完我的剧本呢! |
[10:38] | They haven’t finished reading my script! | |
[10:39] | That’s funny, I thought it said “General” on my uniform. | 很有趣 我想我的制服上写着 “将军” |
[10:42] | – We owe you one, sir. – You mean another one. | 我们欠你一次 长官 你是说另一次 |
[10:45] | What are you talking about? I thought you said it was going to be fun. | 你在说些什么? 你记得你说会很有趣的 |
[10:47] | Not after his zombie idea got shot down. | 在他僵尸的主意被否定后就不好玩了 |
[10:49] | So, where are you guys all off to? | 那么 你们这些人到哪里去? |
[10:52] | Someplace pretty important, huh? | 一些非常重要的地方 啊? |
[10:54] | It’s just a recon mission, isn’t it? | 只是一次侦察活动 是吗? |
[10:56] | “Just” a recon mission? This is no simple recon mission. | “只是” 一次侦察活动? 没有简单的侦察活动 |
[10:59] | This is no less than my 200th trip through the gate. | 这不比任何我通过星门的200次旅行轻松 |
[11:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:03] | – You’re counting? – You bet. | 你计算次数吗? 当然了 |
[11:04] | I have been reflecting while changing into our gear. | 我一直在冥想 当换我们的制服时 |
[11:07] | I believe this is far from your 200th mission, Colonel Mitchell. | 我想这远不止是你的 第200次任务 Mitchell上校 |
[11:11] | I didn’t say 200th mission. I said 200th trip through the gate. | 我没说第二百次任务 我说第二百次穿过星门 |
[11:14] | That’s counting off-world gates, back and forth, pretty much anytime | 那算上离开地球 去又回来的次数 |
[11:17] | I crossed the event horizon. | 就和我穿过视界的感觉一样 |
[11:19] | Yeah. This is going to be huge. | 是啊…这次很重要– |
[11:22] | The big 200. | 伟大的 2-0-0次 |
[11:38] | – Fix it. – Quickly. | 修好它 快点 |
[11:39] | – I’m on it. – Indeed. | 马上就做 真的 |
[11:47] | Gotta go! | 我们要走! |
[11:48] | We’ve got 10 seconds before the time dilation field is activated. | 我们在拨号区域激活前还有10秒钟 |
[11:51] | If we don’t make it through the gate, we’ll be stuck here forever! | 如果我们没穿过星门 我们就永远陷在这里了! |
[11:59] | Okay, this could be a problem. | 好吧 这是个问题 |
[12:02] | – That was close, huh? – Oh, yeah. | 那很险 是吗? 哦 是的 |
[12:05] | – Are you serious? – What? | 你认真的吗? 什么? |
[12:07] | How did we escape? | 我们怎么脱险的? |
[12:09] | – They. – Fine, they, they, they. | 他们 好吧 他们 他们 他们 |
[12:11] | – How did they escape? – Isn’t it obvious? | 他们怎么脱险的? 这不是太明显了? |
[12:15] | Even if the valley wasn’t filled with Jaffa, we could never have made it | 就算山谷里不是塞满了Jaffa 我们永远不可能 |
[12:19] | to the gate and dialed out in under 10 seconds. | 在10秒钟内到达星门 拨号 |
[12:22] | Good. See, that’s why we’re here. | 好 你看 那就是我们在这里的原因 |
[12:24] | So, what do you think? 30 seconds? | 那么 你怎么想? 30 秒钟? |
[12:27] | Maybe not such a round number. | 也许不是那么凑巧的数字 |
[12:29] | How about 38? | 38怎么样? |
[12:32] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗? |
[12:33] | I mean, it’s not like you’re going to have an actual ticking clock on the screen. | 我是说 又不像你在 屏幕上有正走着的钟一样 |
[12:36] | – That’s brilliant! – That’s ridiculous. | 那太聪明了! 那太荒谬了 |
[12:39] | Trust me, jeopardy plus ticking clock is box office. | 相信我 危险加上正在走着的钟就是票房 |
[12:43] | It’s the E=MC-squared of the entertainment world. | 这就像娱乐界的e=mc2(相对论) |
[12:46] | Ask any executive. | 问任何一个总裁 |
[12:48] | Except I think you’ve replaced jeopardy with certain death. | 除了我想你把危险替换成了某种死亡 |
[12:51] | Oh, come on. You guys have escaped situations more dire than this before. | 哦 继续 你们这些人逃脱了 比这更临近死亡的情况 |
[12:56] | – He has a point. – So show the actual escape. | 他的观点很对 那就表现出真正的逃脱 |
[12:59] | No, no, no. You can’t give away too much, too early. | 哦 不不不不 你不能过多过早的放出镜头 |
[13:03] | It’ll step on the ending. | 那些都是给结束前放的 |
[13:04] | Maybe if my character doesn’t say, “This is a problem.” | 也许 如果我的角色没说”这是个问题” |
[13:08] | He could say something like, “This should be easy.” | 他可以说些 比如”这个该很容易” |
[13:11] | How many times do I have to tell you? It’s not you. | 我要告诉你多少次才行? 那不是你 |
[13:14] | Colonel Danning is based on Colonel O’Neill. | Danning上校是以O’neill上校为原型的 |
[13:21] | Please tell me you have the gate working again. | 请告诉我 你让星门重新启动了 |
[13:24] | We’re running another diagnostic, but right now, we’re stumped. | 我们正进行另一次诊断 但现在我们遇上了麻烦 |
[13:27] | The power’s getting through to the capacitors, | 电流正通过电容器 |
[13:29] | but, for some reason, the charge isn’t holding. | 但是因为某种原因 不能保持电量 |
[13:31] | That’s causing the control crystal to send feedback into the interface | 那导致了控制水晶对 interface(接触面)发出了反馈 |
[13:34] | and reset the programming code of the base computer’s dialing protocol. | 重置基础计算机的拨号协议的程序编码 |
[13:37] | Whoa! That was awesome. Say that again. | 哦!那太棒了 再那样说一次 |
[13:42] | No. | 不 |
[13:44] | Oh. Everybody, take five. I’ve got to get that down before I forget it. | 哦 大家 击掌 在我忘掉之前我一定要记下来 |
[13:49] | The power getting to the flux capacitor, | 电流通过电容器 |
[13:52] | but feedback is not feeding back into the feedback face. | 但是反馈并不反映 反馈的真相 |
[13:56] | This is gold! | 这真的是天才! |
[13:59] | Forget about the techno talk. No one’s really interested in it. | 忘了科技谈话 没人真的感兴趣什么呢 |
[14:03] | You’re an alien, right? | 你是外星人 是吗? |
[14:05] | Exactly, and I know just what this movie needs. | 的确 我知道你的电影到底需要什么 |
[14:07] | So how would you know what sci-fi fans from Earth would be interested in? | 那你怎么知道 地球的科幻迷会感兴趣? |
[14:12] | – Aren’t you also an alien? – Yeah, but I’ve been here quite a while. | 你不也是外星人吗? 是的 但我来这儿挺久了 |
[14:17] | Right. Look, I think I know a good story when I hear one. | 好 我觉得当我听到个好故事时 我会意识到的 |
[14:21] | Don’t you want this movie to appeal to a broad range of people? | 难道你不想有更多的人喜欢看这部电影吗? |
[14:23] | – From Earth. – I have all kinds of fabulous adventures, | 地球上的人 我有各种奇妙的历险经历 |
[14:27] | none of which have been classified by the Air Force. | 而且都没被空军标记为机密 |
[14:32] | – Okay, shoot. Give me your best one. – Right. | 好 快讲讲 给我来个最有意思的 好的 |
[14:35] | I was in a stolen cargo ship, on my way home, | 我正乘一艘偷来的货船回去 |
[14:38] | when a solar flare from a nearby star wreaked havoc with my navigation system | 一束从附近星球的发射来的太阳光束 严重破坏了我的导向系统 |
[14:42] | and I was forced to crash-land on the nearest planet. | 我被迫在最近的星球紧急降落 |
[14:44] | In a bizarre twist of fate, | 机缘巧合地 |
[14:46] | I crashed right on top of the Goa’uld who ruled that planet, | 飞船刚好降落在统治那星球的Goa’uld上 那可是很幸运的 |
[14:49] | which was fortunate because my ship was too badly damaged to repair | 因为我的飞船损坏得太严重 无法修理 |
[14:52] | and I needed help. | 而且我需要帮助 |
[14:54] | The local villagers were very grateful. | 当地村民们非常感激 |
[14:58] | They introduced me to a lovely fair-haired Tok’ra | 他们带我去见一位可爱的金发Tok’ra |
[15:01] | who had been hiding out on the planet. | 她一直躲藏在这星球上 |
[15:03] | She told me the legend of a powerful Ascended being | 她告诉我一个关于强大的Ascended being的传说 |
[15:06] | who supposedly lived in some distant, far-off mountains | 据说那人住在一座遥远的山上 |
[15:09] | through a treacherous forest. | 去那得经过一个极其危险的森林 |
[15:11] | Look, I don’t have all day. Cut to the chase. | 我可没那么多时间(听你废话)说重点 |
[15:13] | All right. I met up with a number of my friends along the way, | 好吧 一路上我碰见了几个朋友 |
[15:16] | and after a dangerous and eventful journey, | 在那危险重重 险情不断的旅途后 |
[15:18] | we finally come face to face with the Ascended being. | 我们终于见到了那个Ascended being |
[15:22] | What can I do for you? | 我可以为你做些什么? |
[15:24] | Well, at first I thought I just wanted to go home, | 刚开始的时候 我想我只想回家 |
[15:27] | but now I’ve decided I’d quite like to be a part of something. | 但现在我决定我想成为一分子 |
[15:31] | A regular part, if you catch my drift. | 一个正式的成员 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[15:35] | Oh, and these guys have their own issues. Boys? | 哦 他们也有些自己的问题 男孩们?(绿野仙踪稻草人 狮子 铁皮人) |
[15:50] | That’s The Wizard of Oz. | 那是绿野仙踪 |
[15:53] | – Oh, you’ve seen that one? – Yeah. | 你看过了? 是的 |
[15:57] | Oh, that’s my phone. Martin Lloyd. | 是我的电话 我是Martin Lloyd |
[16:01] | – I didn’t hear it ring. – It’s on vibrate. | 我没听到电话响 是震机状态 |
[16:04] | Yes, go ahead. | 是的 说吧 |
[16:06] | I can sing. | 我会唱歌的 |
[16:11] | – So how’s it going? – Not well. | 怎样了? 不太顺利 |
[16:14] | Samantha, 200 is waiting. | Samantha 200在等着了 |
[16:16] | Right now, I’m just hoping | 现在 我只是希望我们 没给星门带来永久性的损坏 |
[16:17] | we haven’t done something to permanently damage the gate. | |
[16:19] | How can something work perfectly fine for 10 years | 完美地工作了10年 |
[16:22] | then all of a sudden it doesn’t work anymore? | 怎么会突然间就坏了呢? |
[16:24] | I don’t know. Okay, try it now. | 不知道 好了 试试 |
[16:29] | We’re getting some strange power readings here, Colonel. | 能量读数不正常 上校 |
[16:33] | – Shut it down. – It’s not responding. | 关了它 没响应 |
[16:37] | The gate’s drawing massive amounts of energy into its capacitors. | 星门在吸引大量的能量到它的电容器里 |
[16:40] | Close the blast door and the iris. | 把防爆门和Iris(星际之门防护门)给关了 |
[16:51] | I can’t shut it down. | 关不了 |
[16:53] | Siler, manually cut the power! | Siler 去切断电源! |
[17:07] | Why does this always happen to me? | 为什么这总发生在我身上? |
[17:10] | Sir, we have to evacuate the base! | 长官 我们得疏散基地 |
[17:13] | This is General Landry. I’m declaring a code red emergency. | 这是Landry将军 我现在宣布红色警告 |
[17:17] | All personnel, evacuate the base immediately. | 所有工作人员 请马上离开基地 长官 电容器已经过量充电了 我们得马上离开 |
[17:20] | Sir, the capacitors are overloading. We have to get out of here now. | |
[17:23] | Hurry. | 赶快 |
[17:31] | And that is the end of act two. | 这就是第二幕的结尾 |
[17:37] | – The mountain blows up? – No possible hope for survival. | 整座山…炸了? 没有生还的可能 |
[17:41] | Cool, huh? I just wrote it based on what’s going on with the gate. | 有意思吧?我是根据刚才星门发生的事写的 |
[17:44] | I love it when art imitates life. | 我喜欢艺术来源于生活 |
[17:47] | Hang on. We’re alive in the next scene. | 等等…下一幕我们还是活着的 |
[17:50] | Oh, I just haven’t fixed that part yet. | 我还没弄好那一部份 |
[17:53] | I’m thinking I can back-sell it and say you were beamed out at the last second. | 我在考虑着倒叙 可以说你们在最后一秒光束转移出去了 |
[17:58] | – Beamed out? – Sure. Why not? | 光束转移? 对 为什么不呢? |
[18:00] | – Is that not too convenient? – Not if you hang a lantern on it. | 那不是太巧合了吗? 如果你有铺垫一下就不会显得那么巧合 |
[18:04] | – What’s that? – It’s a writer’s term. | 什么? 是个作家的术语 |
[18:06] | Another character points out how convenient it is. | 由另一个角色点出有多么地巧合 |
[18:10] | Dr. Levant can say, “Well, that was great timing.” | Levant博士可以说 时间刚刚好 |
[18:14] | That way the audience knows I intended for it to be convenient, | 这样的话 观众就知道 我是有意安排这种巧合的 |
[18:19] | – and we move on. – Really. | 然后我们继续 真的吗? |
[18:22] | – Okay, where were we? – Scene 24. | 好了 我们刚才讲到哪了? 第24场 |
[18:26] | Oh, great, one of my favorite scenes. | 太棒了 这是我最喜欢的其中一场 |
[18:28] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[18:34] | “Interior Bridge. | 内部 渡桥 |
[18:36] | “The crew mans their stations.” | 工作人员们 他们的工作站 |
[18:38] | I’m picking up a strange energy anomaly, Colonel. | 我测到一个能量异常物体 上校 |
[18:40] | It appears the singularity is about to explode. | 它出现了异常点 看来就要爆炸了 |
[18:43] | Weapons are at maximum. | 攻击力调到最大值 |
[18:44] | Damn it, Captain! Solar flare. | 糟糕 上校!出现耀斑 |
[18:46] | We’ve got a shockwave heading straight for us. | 有一股冲击波正向我们袭来 |
[18:48] | Can you reverse the polarity? | 你可以倒转极性吗? |
[18:51] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[18:53] | Engine room. Warp speed! | 调控房 调整速度 |
[18:56] | Take us out of here now. | 现在带我们离开这儿 |
[19:00] | I’m giving it all I’ve got, Captain, but you’re expecting a bloody miracle. | 我会尽力的 上校 但你在期望一个血腥的奇迹 等等 怎么? |
[19:04] | – Hang on, hang on, hang on. – What? | |
[19:06] | Okay, one, that’s Star Trek. And two, it’s ridiculous. | 首先 那是Star Trek(星际迷航 经典太空科幻剧) 其次 这太荒谬了 |
[19:11] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么问题? |
[19:12] | – The singularity is about to explode? – Yes. | 异常点就要爆炸了? 是的 |
[19:16] | Everything about that statement is wrong. | 整句话的说明都是错的 |
[19:18] | How exactly is having weapons at maximum going to help the situation? | 攻击力调到最大值 究竟能怎样挽救这局面? |
[19:21] | The audience isn’t going to know the difference. | 观众们不知道这些区别 |
[19:24] | They love weapons at maximum. | 他们喜欢攻击力调到最大值 |
[19:27] | Never underestimate your audience. | 永远不要低估你的观众 |
[19:29] | They’re generally sensitive, intelligent people | 他们基本上都是敏感而且聪明的人们 |
[19:31] | who respond positively to quality entertainment. | 他们会给优质电影高度评价的 |
[19:34] | I do not understand why everything in this script | 我不明白为何这剧本里所有东西 |
[19:37] | must inevitably explode. | 都不可避免的爆炸 |
[19:38] | Look, you guys may all know | 你们这些人也许真正清楚 |
[19:40] | how things really work out there in the galaxy, | 这银河系发生了什么事情 |
[19:43] | but I know the film business. Explosions make great trailers. | 但我了解电影业 爆炸会使预告片精彩 |
[19:48] | Simple fact. More explosions, better trailer. | 事实很简单 越多爆炸 预告片越精彩 预告片越精彩 越多人看 |
[19:52] | Better trailer, more viewers. | 越多人看 收入更可观 |
[19:59] | Yeah, go for Marty. Oh, hey, Nora. | 我是Marty 你好 Nora |
[20:04] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么?那太可笑了 |
[20:08] | Tell them to stop panicking. | 叫他们别再杞人忧天了 |
[20:10] | We’re going to sign him. Don’t worry. I already put in a call to his manager. | 我们将要和他签约 别担心 我已经和他的经理打过电话了 |
[20:15] | We’ll get back to you. Yeah. Bye. | 我们会和你谈的 再见 |
[20:20] | – So, trouble with Nora? – No. Nora, she’s great. | 那么 Nora有问题了? 没有 Nora她很好 |
[20:24] | But since Nick Marlowe is holding out, | 但因为Nick Marlows退出了 |
[20:27] | one of the new junior executives at the network has suggested | 一位新的低级主管提议我们 为这电影重新选角 |
[20:31] | we re-cast the whole movie with younger, edgier versions of the team. | 起用些更年轻 更露锋芒的小组成员 |
[20:36] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗? |
[20:49] | Yo, dawg, what did you do that for? | 嘿 老兄 你为什么这样做? |
[20:51] | Dude, that hot chick was so totally a Goa’uld! | 老兄 那惹火小妞完全就是Goa’uld |
[20:53] | – Duh, I was still gonna tap that. – You don’t appreciate me, do you? | 我还是准备和她上床的 你并不感激我 是吧? |
[20:57] | I think you’re so totally awesome. | 我觉得你完全棒极了 |
[21:02] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 那就是我正讲的 |
[21:07] | Yo, Wonderbread, you got that address figured out yet? | 嘿 wonderbread(神奇面包) 你查清楚那个地址了吗? |
[21:12] | Chill, T. I’m, like, translating as fast as I can. | 冷静点 T 我在尽全速翻译了 |
[21:16] | I’m so sick of being treated like some sort of object to be worshiped. | 我太讨厌被当作什么被顶礼膜拜的对象 |
[21:20] | I’m a real person with real feelings. | 我是个真正的人 有真实的感受 |
[21:22] | You know, I don’t think Mitchell likes me anymore. | 你知道 我觉得Mitchell不再喜欢我了 |
[21:27] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[21:31] | – No. – Nope. | 不行 不行 |
[21:36] | I need a latte. | 我需要一杯latte(拿铁咖啡) |
[21:39] | How about this one? We were in a cloaked cargo ship | 这个怎么样?我们在一艘隐形的货船上 |
[21:42] | on a simple, three-hour reconnaissance mission… | 执行一个简单的 3小时的侦查任务 |
[21:44] | Gilligan’s Island, right? | Gilligan的岛上 对吧? |
[21:46] | You got that from “Three-hour reconnaissance mission?” | 你是从”3小时的侦查任务”看到的吧? |
[21:49] | Piece of advice. | 给你个建议 |
[21:50] | If you’re going to rip something off, think of something a little more obscure. | 如果你想解决掉这事 想些不那么明显的桥段吧 |
[21:53] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[21:56] | Call me fahrbot, but they’re gonna have our mivonks on a platter if we don’t | 叫我Fahrbot 但是他们会把 我们Mivonks人放在盘子里(吃掉的) |
[21:59] | starburst the draz out of here. | 如果我们不开始把Draz赶出这里 |
[22:01] | The cluster’s been damaged. We’re not going anywhere. | 飞行器已经受损 我们哪儿都去不了了 |
[22:05] | Oh, dren. | 哦 Dren |
[22:07] | Hezmana! | |
[22:11] | Frell! | 挺住! |
[22:13] | Son of a hasmot! | Hezmana的儿子! |
[22:15] | Yotz! | 天啊! |
[22:19] | Okay, you got me. I have no idea what that is. | 好的 你难住我了 我完全不知道你在讲什么 |
[22:24] | Oh, for crying out loud, what now? | 天 又怎么了? |
[22:28] | Oh, give me a break! | 让我松口气吧! |
[22:32] | I just a got a text message from the studio. | 我收到来自片场的短信 |
[22:35] | The foreign distributor went bankrupt. They’re slashing my budget. | 外资商破产了 他们在削减我的预算 |
[22:39] | In a text message? | 用一条短信通知? |
[22:40] | This totally screws up the end of act three. | 这完全搞砸了第三幕结局 |
[22:43] | – What happens at the end of act three? – With these cuts, not much. | 第三幕结束时发生了什么? 削减了那么多 没什么了 |
[22:47] | Act three just ends. | 第三幕就这样结束了 |
[22:51] | What’s so bad about this? | 这有什么不好的? |
[22:53] | – Any idea when we’ll be able to go? – Sorry. | 知道我们什么时候可以走吗? 对不起 |
[22:56] | We’re trying a full reset of the system, sir. | 我们正试着重新调整整个系统 长官 |
[23:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:04] | If you want this to be more accurate, | 如果你想这更加精确 |
[23:06] | why don’t you just give him your mission files? | 为什么不直接给他你的任务档案呢? |
[23:07] | – They’re classified. – So? | 那是机密 所以? |
[23:09] | Didn’t you say that no one on your planet would believe this was all real anyway? | 你不是说在你的星球上没人 会相信这些东西的吗? |
[23:12] | Even still, do you know how many mission files there are? | 但是 你知道有多少任务档案吗? |
[23:14] | 1,263. | |
[23:17] | Hopefully 64 by the end of the day. | 今天结束时希望有1264份了 |
[23:19] | Actually, it’s 1,264 already. | 事实上 已经有1264份了 |
[23:22] | No, it’s 63. Pretty sure. I’ve read all the files recently. | 不 我肯定是1263份 我最近看了所有的档案 |
[23:26] | Actually, you haven’t read 30185. | 事实上 你没看30185文件 |
[23:30] | 30185? What’s that? | 30185文件?那是什么? |
[23:34] | We can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[23:36] | What do you mean you can’t tell me? | 这算是什么意思? |
[23:38] | I have the highest security clearance known to mankind. What is 30185? | 我对人类有最高知情权 30185文件是什么? |
[23:43] | We were sworn to secrecy. | 我们发了誓要保密的 |
[23:47] | Well, why even mention it to me if you’re not going to tell me what it is? | 那为什么要向我提起 如果你们不打算告诉我这是什么? |
[23:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:52] | – Can you tell me? – Oh, yeah, we can tell you. | 你能告诉我吗? 可以 我们可以告诉你 |
[23:55] | It has to do with the time that the gate sent us back to 1969. | 那和星门把我们送回到1969年时有关 |
[23:59] | Well, that can’t have anything to do with me. | 那和我可没任何关系 |
[24:01] | I wasn’t born till a year later. | 我一年后才出世的 |
[24:02] | Actually, it was nine months before he was born. | 其实 是他出生前九个月 |
[24:05] | What? | 什么? |
[24:06] | You have to remember, it was the ’60s. | 你得记着那是60年代 |
[24:10] | Come on, | |
[24:12] | you have to have known that Jack’s always taken an interest in your life. | 你应该已经意识到 Jack总是对你的生活很感兴趣 |
[24:16] | Jack O’Neill? | |
[24:19] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[24:21] | Do you remember when you were chosen for the 302 program | 你还记得你被选入302计划吗? |
[24:23] | even though you didn’t think you should get in? | 尽管你不觉得你会入选的 |
[24:25] | How about when you were chosen for SG-1? | 或者你被选入SG-1? |
[24:29] | – Wait, are you saying that Jack O’Neill is… – My daddy? | 等等 你是在说Jack O’neill是 我爸爸? |
[24:32] | All starting to make sense now, isn’t it? | 所有东西忽然间都解释通了 不是吗? |
[24:38] | Oh, I’m being punked, aren’t I? | 我被耍了 是吧? |
[24:40] | We honestly can’t tell you about 30185. | 我们真的不能告诉你关于30185文件的事 |
[24:45] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[24:46] | The whole cast heard Marlowe is holding out for more money, | 全体演员听说Marlowe以退出要求加薪 |
[24:49] | and now they’re all joining in. | 现在他们都一起了 |
[24:51] | Where do they think it comes from? | 他们以为钱从哪里来? |
[24:55] | How am I supposed to do a movie without any actors? | 没任何演员我该怎么拍电影? |
[24:58] | Carter, correct me if I’m wrong on this, but is it not | Carter 纠正我如果我说错了 |
[25:01] | a fact of parallel dimension physics that each of us exists | 是否是事实平行的物理空间 |
[25:04] | somewhere in some universe in whatever way, shape, or form we can imagine? | 我们每个人以某种我们可以想象得到的 方式 形状 生存在某个地方 某宇宙中 这难道不是平面物理中的一条定理吗? |
[25:08] | Any way, shape, or form we can imagine. We’ve seen it for ourselves. | 以任何我们能想象得到的方式 形状或外形 我们亲眼看过了 |
[25:11] | There you go. | 这样就行了 |
[25:14] | Use your imagination. | 用一下你的想象力 |
[25:25] | All right, people. | 好了 大伙们 |
[25:27] | We created this multi-billion dollar facility under Cheyenne Mountain | 我们在Cheyenne山下造了投资数十亿的设备 |
[25:31] | so that we can use this thing. | 然后我们能够用它来… |
[25:35] | Anyone know how? | 有没有人知道怎么用? |
[25:41] | Sir, we thought you knew. | 长官 我们以为你知道 |
[25:44] | I do know this, we need to put together a team, | 我确实知道这个 我们需要组一个队 首先是我所认识的 最美丽且时刻待战的科学天才 |
[25:48] | starting with the most beautiful, battle-ready scientific genius I know, | |
[25:54] | – Captain Doctor Samantha Carter. – Reporting for duty, sir. | Samantha Carter博士上校 任务报告 长官 |
[25:58] | What can you tell us, Captain? | 你有什么要告诉我们 上校? |
[26:02] | Well, at first glance, I suspect the device creates a stable wormhole | 首先 我猜想这设备在超导转移环 |
[26:05] | between superconducting rings that have been placed in fixed positions | 之间创造了个稳定的虫洞 |
[26:08] | elsewhere in the galaxy… | 被固定在银河系别的什么地方 |
[26:09] | …converts matter into energy at the event horizon, | 在视界中 可以将物质转换成能量 |
[26:11] | once the initial vortex has subsided, of course. | 当然 当启动涡流下沉 当然… |
[26:13] | And just because my sex organs are on the inside instead of the outside | 仅仅因为我的性器官在体内 而不是在体外(女人) |
[26:16] | doesn’t mean that I can’t handle… | 并不代表我不能处理… |
[26:18] | Provided, of course, that sufficient energy has been channeled to the device | 除非 有足够的能量传输到此设备 |
[26:20] | and that the correct coordinates have been calculated. | 正确的坐标已经计算出来了 |
[26:24] | Okay, get to it. | 好的 知道了 |
[26:27] | Next, we need a bookworm adventurer who can say “brains” and “guts” | 接着 我们需要一个书呆子冒险家 |
[26:31] | in 27 languages. | 他可以用27种语言说脑子和肚子 |
[26:33] | Dr. Daniel Jackson. | Daniel Jackson博士 |
[26:35] | Why have I been brought here? This is not… | 为什么我被带到这儿来?这不是… |
[26:40] | What is that? | 哦 怎么回事? |
[26:41] | The reason you’re here, Doctor. | 你来这儿的原因 博士 |
[26:43] | This big ring was discovered in the sands of Egypt, near Giza. | 这在埃及靠近Giza(吉萨金字塔) 的沙漠中发现的空间转移环 |
[26:49] | Then I was right. | 那我对了 |
[26:51] | The pyramids really were landing sites for interplanetary starships that | 金字塔真的是行星间 恒星飞船的着陆地点 |
[26:54] | enslaved primitive human populations by posing as their gods. | 以上帝的姿态奴役着原始的人们 |
[26:58] | Well, we found the ring in the sand. | 我们在沙漠中找到了这空间转移环 |
[27:01] | These symbols, they look familiar. | 这些符号 看起来很熟悉 |
[27:04] | They’re like constellations. Don’t you see? Here. | 他们看起来像星座 你看见了吗?过来 |
[27:10] | If each symbol represents a specific point in space, | 如果每个符号都代表了宇宙中的某个点 |
[27:13] | then six of them would create a sort of box. | 那么其中的六个就会组成一种箱形 |
[27:17] | The intersection point between those six points would indicate a destination. | 六个点之间的交点会指明一个目的地 |
[27:21] | Maybe, just maybe, the seventh marks the starting point. | 可能 仅仅是可能 第七个点就标志着起始点 |
[27:26] | Is there a monitor that shows these symbols in detail? | 有没有监视器可以详细列明这些符号? |
[27:29] | Over here, Dr. Jackson. | 在这里 Jackson博士 |
[27:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:39] | This one seems different. | 这个好象不大一样 |
[27:41] | You found the ring in Egypt. | 你在埃及发现这个空间转移环… |
[27:43] | The pyramid represents Earth. | 金字塔代表了地球 |
[27:45] | This symbol has to be the point of origin. | 这个符合可能是Origin的关键 |
[27:47] | It was under our noses the whole time. | 一直都在我们眼皮底下 |
[27:50] | I feel so stupid. | 我真是蠢啊 |
[27:53] | And now what this team needs is a leader, someone who’ll laugh in the face | 而现在这个队伍需要的是一个领袖 一个可以在敌人面前也谈笑风声的领袖 |
[27:57] | of his enemy, even when it’s inappropriate. | 即使是不当之举 |
[28:01] | Colonel Jack O’Neill. | Jack O’neil上校 |
[28:03] | I thought I told you I retired. | 我以为你知道我退休了 |
[28:07] | I thought you said you were tired. | 我以为你说你累了 |
[28:11] | Well, as a matter of fact, I am a little tired. | 那 事实上 我是有点累了 |
[28:14] | There’s no time for that now. | 没时间说这个了 |
[28:16] | You have a mission to lead. | 你有任务要领导 |
[28:18] | Right! | 好! |
[28:21] | Sergeant? Make it spin. | 中士?让它转起来 |
[28:24] | Spin? | 转? |
[28:27] | Sir, it doesn’t spin. | 长官 它不会转的 |
[28:28] | What? | 什么? |
[28:30] | It has to spin. It’s round. | 它必须得转 它是圆的 |
[28:32] | Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. | 转比不转要灵多了 |
[28:35] | I’m the General. | 我是将军 |
[28:36] | I want it to spin. Now! | 我要它转 就现在! |
[28:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:44] | Hey, look at that. | 嘿 看啊 |
[28:50] | Chevron one is lit up. | Chevron 1号已经点火 |
[28:53] | I wonder what we’re going to find on the other side. | 我在想我们在那边能找到什么 |
[28:55] | Whatever it is, I’ll bet it’s amazing. | 不管是什么 我敢说肯定很精彩 |
[28:57] | Well, don’t get too excited. It’s just a simple recon. | 别太兴奋了 是个小侦察而已 |
[29:00] | Aren’t you the least bit curious about what’s out there? | 你对那里有什么就没有一点点好奇吗? |
[29:02] | Well, I’m just hoping we find some new meat for the team, | 我就希望我们能给队里 找到些新品种的肉 |
[29:05] | preferably something bald, mysterious, you know, the warrior type, | 最好是奇奇怪怪的 神神秘秘的… 你知道的 武士喜欢吃的那种 |
[29:12] | with lots of, you know, muscles. | 你知道的 有很多肌肉… |
[29:14] | Sir, the odds against any alien life forms we encounter looking remotely human | 长官 我们遇见和人类外型迥然不同的 外星生命的几率 |
[29:19] | are astronomical. | 非常大 |
[29:20] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[29:23] | We’ll see. | 我们等着瞧 |
[29:27] | Chevron seven, also lit up. | Chevron 7号…同时点火 |
[29:38] | – Holy… – Colonel O’Neill, you have a go. | 天… O’neil上校 该起程了 |
[29:41] | Godspeed. | 祝你成功 |
[29:43] | Easy for him to say. | 他说得倒容易 |
[29:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:56] | We’re all gonna do this together on three, all right? Okay? | 我们三个人要一起来完成 对吗?好了吗? |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:02] | One, two, three! | |
[30:14] | Dear God in heaven. | 老天啊 |
[30:19] | I feel so stupid. | 我真是蠢啊 |
[30:35] | Yeah, that’ll work. | 是啊 那会成功的 |
[30:37] | A whole movie made with puppets. | 一整部用人偶拍的电影 |
[30:39] | Hey, I’m just saying… | 嘿 我只是说… |
[30:41] | Maybe we can have puppet O’Neill | 也许我们可以让O’neil人偶 |
[30:42] | jump over a puppet shark on a one-third scale motorcycle. | 骑着1/3大小的摩托车 跳到鲨鱼玩偶的身上 |
[30:47] | I don’t get it. | 我没听懂 |
[30:49] | Look, you don’t know the business like I do. | 听着 你们没有我那么了解这个行业 |
[30:51] | I don’t have any money, so I have to give the actors something else. | 我没有钱 所以我得给演员些别的东西 |
[30:58] | – Bigger trailers? – I can’t afford that either. | 大拖车? 我也买不起 |
[31:00] | No, I have to give them something that costs me nothing but no actor can refuse. | 不对 我得给他们的东西 必须是对我来说没什么用处 但是却没有演员会拒绝 |
[31:06] | And what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[31:08] | A good ego-stroking. | 良好的自负感 |
[31:10] | I have to make them think that I re-wrote the script just for them. | 我得让他们觉得 我就是为了他们重新改了剧本 |
[31:13] | In this draft, there has to be something that makes them want to do this movie | 在这份草稿里 必须有些东西 让他们愿意去拍这个电影 |
[31:17] | even if it’s for scale. | 即使就算为了平衡 |
[31:19] | You know, we’ve been trying here. | 你知道吗 我们在努力 |
[31:22] | You’re not listening. | 你根本没在听 |
[31:24] | I’m talking about a twist, something nobody’s expecting. | 我在说的是扭曲 没有人能料到的东西 |
[31:28] | You mean something like this? | 你是说像是这样? |
[31:38] | Wow, I don’t think anyone will see that coming. | 哇 我想没人能料到 |
[31:41] | – No, but there’ll be spoilers. – Are you kidding? | 是啊 但是有人要被宠坏了 开玩笑? |
[31:43] | It’ll be in the commercial. | 他要去拍广告了 |
[31:48] | When it comes to fighting crime, | 面对凶徒时 |
[31:50] | there’s only one man keeping the streets safe, while keeping it real. | 只有一个人能维护街道的安全… 同时又能保持真我风采 |
[31:59] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[32:00] | Teal’c, P. I. coming this fall. | “私人侦探Teal’c” 今秋上档 |
[32:04] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[32:08] | I’m just not sure if the network… | 我就是不知道公司是不是… |
[32:10] | But I’ll pitch it to them next week and we’ll see what they think. | 但是下周我会告诉他们的 然后 然后我们看看他们怎么想… |
[32:17] | I have to get that. We’ll talk later. | 噢 我得接个电话 等会再谈 |
[32:21] | You got Marty. | 我是Marty |
[32:22] | So what brings you this way, sir? | 那是什么风把你吹来的 长官? |
[32:25] | What, a guy can’t just stop by from Malibu to say hi? | 什么 我就不能从Malibu(Ca著名海滩 富裕阶层度假处) 顺道过来和大家打个招呼? |
[32:29] | – Malibu? – Sure. | – 是啊 |
[32:32] | I was there on business. | 我在那里有公事 |
[32:34] | Exactly, sir. You’re an Air Force General with enormous responsibilities. | 当然 长官 您是一位身负重任的空军将领 |
[32:38] | Ostensibly, I just stopped by to see how you were doing with Marty. | 表面说起来 我是来看看 你们和Marty怎么样了 |
[32:45] | Well, truth be known that | 那 真相就是 呃 |
[32:48] | lately I’ve been feeling a little… | 最近 我觉得有点… |
[32:52] | What? How do I say it? | 什么…怎么说呢? |
[32:56] | It’s okay to say that you missed us, sir. | 说你想念我们了 没关系的 长官 |
[32:58] | No, not that. | 不 不是那样 |
[32:59] | – Like you have unfinished business? – Okay. | 还是你有未完成的使命? 好的 |
[33:03] | You need closure, and I have the perfect thing. | 你需要一个完满 而我有正合适的事 |
[33:07] | We were about to go on a mission to commemorate | 我们将要执行一个任务 |
[33:08] | my 200th trip through the gate. | 来纪念我们通过星际门的第200次飞行 |
[33:11] | Really? 200, you say? | 真的?200次 你是说? |
[33:14] | That’s 200 times he’s stepped through the gate, sir, not actual missions. | 是他跨过星际门200次 不是真正的200次任务 |
[33:19] | To be honest, I wouldn’t mind one last jaunt | 坦白告诉你们 我不介意再来最后一次 |
[33:22] | through the old orifice. | 穿过那个洞口的旅行 |
[33:28] | What? | 干吗? |
[33:31] | We call it that sometimes, don’t we? | 我们有时候是这么叫它的 不是吗? |
[33:34] | Orifice? | Orifice(洞口)? |
[33:36] | Stupid focus groups. | 愚蠢的专案小组 |
[33:39] | They hate the ending. | 他们讨厌那个结局 |
[33:40] | I have to think of something new. | 我得想些新的出来 |
[33:42] | They could go fishing. | 他们可以去钓鱼 |
[33:44] | – Fishing? – Yeah, it’d be the perfect ending. | 钓鱼? 是啊 完美的结局 |
[33:47] | I mean, after that, anything else would seem pointless. | 我是说 之后 任何别的事情 都会显得…没有意义 |
[33:53] | This is great. | 这真棒 |
[33:55] | I told you. | 我告诉过你的 |
[34:02] | Yup, it’s good to be here. | 是啊 来这里真好 |
[34:05] | You weren’t there. | 你根本不在那里 |
[34:08] | So, what’s the twist? No fish? | 那么 曲折处在那里?没有钓到鱼? |
[34:13] | No, I need something with more impact, something more… | 不行 我需要点有轰动效应的 需要点更加… |
[34:18] | Moving. | 感人的 |
[34:21] | Everyone loves a wedding. | 人人都喜欢婚礼 |
[34:36] | It’s just a summer cold, sir. | 夏天也会突然很冷的 长官 |
[34:41] | – A bit of a wait. – Indeed. | – 有点延后了 – 是啊 |
[34:49] | You know, if she doesn’t show, people are gonna think that you and I are… | 你知道的 如果她不出现 人们会觉得你和我是…(gay) |
[34:54] | What? | 什么? |
[35:13] | – Nice entrance. – Sorry, sir. | – 不错的亮相 – 对不起 长官 |
[35:16] | Carter. | |
[35:18] | Jack. | |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:23] | Shall we begin? | 我们能开始了吗? |
[35:29] | Yeah, right, if I want to torture the audience on purpose. | 是啊 对 如果我是要故意折磨观众 |
[35:34] | – The gate is back up and running. General. – General. | 星际门已经重新运行了 将军 将军 |
[35:38] | With permission? | 通行…? |
[35:46] | But I still don’t have my ending. | 但是… 但是我的结局还没想出来! |
[36:01] | You keep these kids out of trouble, Jack. | 别让这些孩子惹麻烦 Jack |
[36:05] | Here’s an idea, Hank. | 我有个主意 Hank |
[36:07] | Why don’t you come along with us? | 你干吗不和我们一起来? |
[36:09] | No, it’s all right. | 噢 我不… |
[36:11] | – No, seriously. – I don’t know. | 不 我是认真的 我觉得不好 不 来啊 |
[36:12] | Yeah, come on. | |
[36:13] | It’ll be kind of like a special occasion deal. | 像是一次特别少见的任务 |
[36:19] | – Well, what the hell. – Yeah, that’s it. | – 哇 管他的 – 是啊 就是这样 |
[36:21] | Hey, Walter! Come on, we’re all going. | 嘿 Walter! 过来 我们都去 |
[36:25] | I don’t have the right outfit. | 我没有合适的装备 |
[36:26] | You look fine! | 你看起来不错了! |
[36:43] | Everything ready? | 都准备好了吗? |
[36:46] | SGs 3 through 18 are waiting, sir. | SG3已经通过18号门正等着呢 长官 |
[36:49] | – The cake? – It’s all set. | 蛋糕呢? 都准备好了 |
[36:52] | Balloons, streamers, the works. | 气球 横幅 著作都准备好了 |
[36:54] | All right, let’s go check out the mysteries of P2C-106. | 好了 我们来领略一下P2C-106的神秘 |
[37:01] | Hey, Marty. | 嘿 Marty |
[37:03] | Why don’t you come with us? | 你怎么不一起来? |
[37:05] | Maybe find a little inspiration for the end of your little movie. | 或许能给你找点灵感 为你小”电影”的”结局” |
[37:11] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:12] | I just heard from the studio. The movie’s been canceled. | 我刚收到工作室的通知 电影被取消了 |
[37:17] | There’s some heartbreak. | 噢 真让人心碎 |
[37:19] | – That’s too bad. – Not for me. | 噢 太糟糕了 我可不觉得 |
[37:21] | They decided to renew the series instead! | 他们决定重拍电视剧了 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:29] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发吧 |
[37:46] | And, cut! | 好… 停! |
[37:52] | – Good job, Doug. – Here, here, here. | 做得好 Doug |
[37:54] | – Ocean. – Thanks. | – Ocean – 谢谢 |
[37:55] | Well, that wasn’t so bad. | 拍得不错啊 |
[37:57] | And that’s a cut, everybody. | 停一下 大家听着 第200集有个活动 |
[37:59] | That is a wrap on the 200th episode! | |
[38:03] | Nice job, everybody. | 做得好 每个人 |
[38:07] | So, did you ever think a show like this would go on for 200? | 那么 你以前有没有想过这样 一部电视剧能一直拍200集? |
[38:11] | Well, sure. | 那当然 |
[38:12] | What do you mean, “A show like this”? | 你什么意思 “一部这样的电视剧”? |
[38:17] | Martin Lloyd. Yeah. | Martin Lloyd.是啊 |
[38:22] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑的吧? |
[38:24] | Hey, everybody. Guess what? | 嘿 大伙们 猜猜看怎么了? |
[38:27] | The movie’s back on! | 又要开拍电影了! |
[38:35] | Ten seasons, seven Saturn Awards | 哇 10季 7次获得 |
[38:38] | for Best Cable or Syndication Science Fiction Show. | 最佳有线电视科幻片Saturn奖 |
[38:44] | Who would have guessed? | 谁能料得到? |
[38:46] | I think, first and foremost, it has to do, you know, with the writing. | 我觉得 首先最与之相关的是编剧 |
[38:51] | I mean, obviously we don’t take ourselves too seriously. | 显然 我们没把自己看得多了不起… |
[38:56] | The writers are really great guys, all of them. | 噢 编剧都是很好的人 所有都是 |
[39:00] | Men, you know. | 男人… 你知道的 |
[39:02] | Yeah, it’s a bit of a boys’ club. | 是啊 像是个男生俱乐部 |
[39:04] | The real challenge was coming up with a good catch phrase. | 说好一些台词才是真正的挑战 |
[39:09] | “It’s what I do.” | “我做了什么” |
[39:13] | “It’s what I do.” | “我该做什么” |
[39:17] | That was so, you know, good. | 这真的很好 你知道的 很好 |
[39:22] | It defined Colonel Danning. | 这就很好地表现出Danning上校的性格 |
[39:24] | I just don’t think they know what they want to do with my character. | 我就是觉得他们不知道 如何处理我的角色性格 |
[39:27] | I probably should have taken up golf a long time ago. | 可能很久以前我就该去打专业高尔夫球 |
[39:33] | Just… Just kidding. | 就… 就开个玩笑 |
[39:35] | And I needed something even better | 而我需要更出彩的东西 |
[39:38] | to make you forget about the guy that fans loved to watch | 才能让你忘掉那个人 |
[39:43] | for the first seven years of the show. | 那个影迷们之前7年都很喜欢看的人 (O`neill上校) |
[39:45] | I know he was here for eight, | 我知道他到这里来第八年拍摄 |
[39:47] | but, you know, a lot of people say he just kind of phoned it in | 但是 你知道的 很多人 |
[39:51] | that last season. | 说他最后一季不能投入 |
[39:53] | Yeah, well, that’s ancient history. We don’t talk about that around here. | 是啊 陈年旧事了 我们这里不怎么谈论这个 |
[39:56] | The fact of the matter is, I don’t really even know what happened there. | 事实是 我也不清楚那里发生了什么 |
[40:00] | You know, to me, it never felt like I was leaving the show. | 你知道的 对我来说 我从来没感到要退出这个片子 |
[40:03] | I just needed a little space, a little time, you know? | 我就是需要点空间 时间 你知道吗? |
[40:05] | I wanted to get back to my roots. Theater, right? | 我想要找回到我的根… 剧院 所以我就去了纽约 在百老汇表演 |
[40:07] | So I go to New York, do a little Broadway, | |
[40:09] | off-off-Broadway. Either way, it doesn’t matter. | 还有远远离开百老汇的表演 不管怎么样 都无关紧要 |
[40:11] | Acting, you know? Acting without having people hurling | 是在表演 你知道的 表演时 |
[40:14] | papier-mâché boulders at you all Day. It was great, you know? | 也不会整天有人会向你扔纸团 很棒 知道吗? |
[40:17] | I like them both. I like boulders. I’m fine with that. | 两个我都喜欢 我喜欢纸团 没关系的 |
[40:20] | This production runs like a well-oiled machine, | 作品出产的速度 像加足了油的机器那么快 当然 得从上至下 但是 我是说 |
[40:24] | and, sure, that starts from the top, but, I mean, | |
[40:26] | we all love the show. | 我们都很爱这部剧… |
[40:29] | The gaffers, the lighting guy, the medic, | 领班 照明师傅 灯光师 医生 |
[40:34] | the makeup and the caterers. | 化妆师 负责食物的人 |
[40:37] | It’s like a family. | 就像是一个大家庭 |
[40:38] | The writers were trying to come up with a catch phrase. | 编剧们一直在想一句台词 |
[40:42] | “I can get behind that,” was something we tried for a while. | “我可以到那后面去” 是我们早就试过的东西 |
[40:47] | Anyway, I mean, I’d actually like to do some writing. | 无论如何 我是说 我倒是很想写点东西… |
[40:52] | Maybe have a baby. | 或者生个孩子? |
[40:54] | It just hit me. | 我突然就想到了 |
[40:57] | Sweet… | 真是… |
[41:04] | And we can get away with that, too, because it’s cable. | 我们还是可以没事 因为是有线台的 |
[41:07] | You can’t get there without the fans, right? I have to thank them. | 没有那些影迷你不可能走到今天的地步 我得谢谢他们 |
[41:10] | I’ve got to thank specifically the ones… | 我尤其得感谢那个… |
[41:13] | Oh, God, what’s it called? SaveDrLevant.com. | 噢 天 那叫什么来的? 那个 拯救Levant博士.com |
[41:16] | Have you seen the site? I mean, it’s insane. | 你听过这个网站吗?我是说 太离谱了 |
[41:18] | Apparently they get dozens of hits a month, whatever. I think that’s a lot. | 很明显 一个月的点击率有几十次 不管怎么样 我觉得那已经算很多了 |
[41:22] | But between them and the ad in Variety that they put out, I’m pretty sure | 但是因为他们 还有他们推出的各种广告 |
[41:26] | that went a long way towards convincing the producers to take me back. | 我肯定他们是花了不少工夫 说服制片让我回来 |
[41:29] | Have me… To invite me back. | 让我… 邀请我回来 |
[41:31] | It wasn’t their decision, you know. They called, said, “Hey, do you want it?” | 那不是他们的决定 你知道的 他们打电话来说”你想要吗?” |
[41:34] | You know, and I was ready. | 你知道的 而我已经准备好了 |
[41:36] | What I think really makes this show what it is, | 我觉得真正让这部片子 到现在这么成功的 |
[41:40] | is the chemistry with the cast. | 是全体演员之间的化学反应 是啊 噢 等一下好吗? 停止录影 |
[41:47] | Yeah. Oh, could you hold on? | |
[41:48] | Stop the tape. | |
[41:49] | Who does he think he is? | 他以为他是谁啊? |
[41:52] | Well, you tell that ungrateful little Bag to shove it up his | 那你告诉那个不感激的小… 那个塞进他的… |
[41:57] | Yeah, yeah, let him try to get a job that pays this much. | 是啊 是啊 让他试着去找 薪水这么高的工作 |
[42:04] | You weren’t rolling, were… Okay. | 你没在录吧… 好的 |
[42:08] | What… What was I saying? | 哪里… 我说到哪里了? |
[42:10] | Oh, yes, the cast. | 噢 噢 对 全体演员 |
[42:14] | Holy… | 天… |
[42:22] | That would be, like, a 19. | 那就像是19岁了 |
[42:24] | That’s it? You’re good? All right. | 就这样了? 我们没事了? 好的 |
[42:26] | Can I get my sandwich, please? | 能把…三明治给我吗 拜托? |
[42:30] | All right. Hey, thanks, man. | 好的 嘿 谢谢了 兄弟 |
[42:32] | Science fiction is an existential metaphor | 科幻是一种存在主义的比喻 |
[42:34] | that allows us to tell stories about the human condition. | 它让我们能够说一些 关于人类状况的故事 |
[42:38] | Isaac Asimov once said, “Individual science fiction stories may seem | Isaac Asimov曾经说过(美籍俄裔科幻小说大师) 每个科幻故事对于当今那些 |
[42:42] | “as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, | 没有判断力的批评家和哲学家来说可能微不足道的 |
[42:46] | “but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial | 但是科幻小说的核心 它的本质 已经变得对我们的拯救 |
[42:50] | “to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.” | 至关紧要 如果我们最终要被拯救的话 -=Stargate星际之门 SG-1=- |