时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | |
[00:08] | Wasn’t Daniel telling me about a very powerful weapon | Daniel不是告诉我 住在Dakara的Jaffa |
[00:11] | in the hands of the Jaffa on Dakara? | 手中有非常强大的武器 |
[00:13] | It’s not a weapon, technically. But we did adapt it to destroy the Replicators. | 事实上那不是武器 但我们确实改造它 摧毁了Replicators(复制人) |
[00:19] | Wait. Where are you going? I want to see. | 等等 你往哪里走 我要看 |
[00:21] | Can I hold her? She’s my baby. Why… | 我能抱着她吗? 她是我的婴儿 什么… |
[00:24] | She will be the beacon of light in the darkness | 她将成为黑暗中Ori战士们的 |
[00:28] | to the warriors of the Ori. | 指路明灯 |
[00:30] | She will lead us to glorious victory. | 她将引导我们走向光辉的胜利 |
[00:33] | Wait, wait, wait, we’re talking about a baby here, right? | 等等 我们这里提到的是个婴儿 是吗 |
[00:34] | She’s been genetically altered. | 她的基因被转换了 |
[00:36] | She’ll be a fully-grown figurehead in a day or so. | 她在一天或差不多的时间后 就会完全长成领袖了 |
[00:39] | Leave me. Grab her. | 别管我 带上她 |
[00:41] | Oh, yeah, like that’s going to happen. | 哦 是的 好像我真的会那么做 |
[00:46] | Six more worlds have fallen to the Ori. | 又有六个星球落入Ori手中 |
[00:49] | According to those who witnessed the battle, | 更具那些目击战斗的人 |
[00:51] | the enemy is led by a young woman of extraordinary powers. | 敌人是由一个拥有 非凡力量的年轻女子领导的 |
[01:05] | Mark this day, | 记住这一天 |
[01:08] | for the darkness of your world has been lifted | 为你们世界的黑暗被驱散 |
[01:10] | so the light of Origin may shine upon it. | Origin的光辉照耀其上 |
[01:22] | You have cast aside the shackles of the past to welcome a brighter future. | 你已经抛开了过去的枷锁 迎接了更光明的未来 |
[01:28] | Now, hear the words of the Orici. | 现在 倾听Orici说的话 |
[01:40] | It’s Adria. | 那是Adria |
[01:42] | The unbelievers amongst you sought to hinder our message. | 你们中不信仰的人 设法阻挠我们的信息 |
[01:46] | They took up arms in an attempt to suppress the truth, | 他们举起了武器 试图掩盖真相 |
[01:50] | but they failed and were vanquished. | 但他们失败了 被征服了… |
[01:54] | A reminder to all that Origin cannot be extinguished. | 提醒你们所有人Origin是不可能被消灭的 |
[01:58] | It will flourish throughout this world and countless others. | 它将在着整个世界中 欣欣向荣 还有无数别的世界 |
[02:08] | The believers amongst you have been richly rewarded | 你们中的信仰者会得到丰富的 回报 |
[02:12] | with truth, with Origin. | 得到真理 得到教化 |
[02:20] | It is now up to you to help others see as you have seen, | 现在就看你了 帮助别人看你看到的 |
[02:26] | to spread the message by joining the armies of the Ori. | 参加Ori的军队 传播这个消息 |
[02:41] | Sir, I’m picking up an energy reading coming from the surface of the planet. | 长官 我从这个行星的 表面接收到一个能量读数 |
[02:45] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[02:48] | It’s a wave of radiation, sir, emanating from the gate, spreading fast. | 是放射波 长官 从星际之门发出来 迅速传播 |
[02:52] | Get them out of there. | 把他们弄出那里 |
[03:13] | They’re back on deck. | 他们回来了 |
[03:14] | – What happened? – That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 出什么事了? 那就是我们想弄明白的 |
[03:17] | Sir I’m not picking up any life signs on the planet. | 长官 我在行星上探测不到任何生命迹象 |
[03:20] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[03:22] | What is it, a sensor malfunction? | 怎么回事? 感受器出故障了吗? |
[03:24] | All systems are operating normally. | 所有的系统运行正常 |
[03:28] | There are thousands of people on that planet. | 那个星球上有数千人 |
[03:31] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[03:32] | We’re not picking up anything. | 我们什么都探测不到 -=StarGate 星际之门 SG-1=- counterstrike 反击 |
[05:06] | Vala, wait. | Vala 等等 |
[05:09] | Look, we’ve still don’t know what happened down there. | 你看 我们 我们仍然 不知道那里到底发生了什么 |
[05:12] | They’re all dead, Daniel. That’s what happened. | 他们全都死了 Daniel 那就是发生了什么 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:17] | What for? | 为什么? |
[05:18] | Well, believe it or not, I know how you feel. | 好吧 相信与否 我知道你的感受如何 |
[05:20] | Adria was your daughter, | Adria是你的女儿 |
[05:21] | – and even though she was… – Relief. | 即使她是… 轻松 |
[05:24] | That’s what I feel. Relief. | 那就是我感到的 轻松 |
[05:28] | What, you don’t think I’d want to be responsible for the enslavement | 什么 你不认为我想为 |
[05:31] | of an entire galaxy, do you? | 整个银河系被奴役负责 是吗 |
[05:32] | It was hardly your fault. | 这完全不是你的错 |
[05:34] | I knew she was the will of the Ori even before she was born. | 我知道她是Ori的希望 即使她出生前 |
[05:36] | I could have done something about it, but I didn’t. | 我可以对此做些什么 但我没有 |
[05:38] | She was your child. | 她是你的孩子 |
[05:40] | Maternal instinct can only excuse so much. | 母性本能 只能这么辩解了 |
[05:43] | Of course, I did tell myself that my relationship with her might prove | 当然我的确告诉自己 我和她的关系 |
[05:46] | to be an advantage, that at some point, some critical moment, | 可能证明是优点 有时候 某些危急时刻 |
[05:49] | I might be able to reach her in a way that no one else could. | 我也许能用别人不可能的方式接触她 |
[05:51] | And you might have been right. | 你也许是对的 |
[05:53] | I’m just relieved I’ll never have to find out for sure. | 我刚才放松了 我永远都不必找出确切答案了 |
[06:04] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 非计划的外界开启星门 |
[06:10] | – Chief? – Receiving Bra’tac’s IDC, sir. | 头? 接收到了 Bratac的 IDC 长官 |
[06:13] | Open the iris. | 打开 Iris |
[06:19] | Bra’tac. | |
[06:22] | What brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[06:25] | A matter that threatens millions of lives. | 威胁数百万生命的事 |
[06:44] | Lieutenant Evans, report. | Evans上校 报告 |
[06:46] | There’s no sign of residual radiation, sir. | 没有放射线残余的迹象 长官 |
[06:49] | No chemical or biological agents in the atmosphere. | 在大气中没有化学的或者生物异常 |
[06:53] | The place is clean. | 这个地方检查过 没有污染(生物 化学 辐射) |
[06:56] | The weird thing is, whatever it was, it only seems to have targeted | 奇怪的是无论这东西是什么 |
[07:01] | living tissue, ’cause everything else was left behind. | 看上去 它的目标仅仅是活的组织 因为所有别的东西都留下来了 |
[07:11] | You said the wave emanated from the stargate. | 你说波动是从星际之门扩散开的 |
[07:13] | That’s right. | 对 |
[07:14] | From there it spread over the entire surface of the planet before dissipating. | 从哪里扩散到行星的整个表面 在消散前 |
[07:22] | What? | 什么? |
[07:24] | We know of only one device that would operate in such a manner. | 我们知道仅有一个装置是这样使用的 |
[07:32] | The council is convinced our only hope for survival against the armies | 理事会被说服了 我们唯一 |
[07:35] | of the Ori is to attack them using the ancient device on Dakara. | 对付Ori的军队的 生存希望 就是攻击他们 用Dakara上古代的设备 |
[07:40] | The same device we used to wipe out the Replicators. | 我们消灭Replicators (复制人)也是用同样的装置 |
[07:42] | Except that now it strikes with new purpose. | 只是现在我们攻击新的目标 |
[07:45] | To unmake living beings. | 毁灭活的生物 |
[07:48] | Hours ago, the first target was struck, a planet… | 一小时前 第一个目标被击中一个星球… |
[07:51] | We already know about it. | 我们已经知道了 |
[07:52] | SG-1 was there, doing recon. | SG-1在那里侦查 |
[07:55] | They were beamed out before your weapon could hit them. | 他们被光束传出出去了 在你们的武器可能击中他们前 |
[07:59] | The villagers weren’t so lucky. | 村民们就没那么幸运了 |
[08:03] | – That is tragic. – It’s mass murder. | -那是悲剧 -这是大规模的谋杀 |
[08:06] | Why the hell didn’t you do something about it? | 见鬼你为什么不做些什么? |
[08:08] | Our new leader, Se’tak, has convinced the council | 我们的新领袖Se’tak 说服了理事会 |
[08:10] | that this is our only hope for survival. | 这是我们生存的唯一希望 |
[08:13] | The more I spoke out against it, the more isolated I became. | 我越是公然反对 就越被孤立 |
[08:16] | I need to contact the Odyssey, let them know what’s happening, | 我需要联系Odyssey(飞船) 告诉我发生什么了 |
[08:20] | and then I need to meet this man myself. | 然后我要亲自去见这个人 |
[08:39] | I am ashamed that my brothers have utilized these methods. | 我的同胞用了这些方法 真让我觉得耻辱 |
[08:43] | – They’re desperate. – There is no honor. | 他们很绝望 一点都不光彩 |
[08:47] | Freedom without honor is meaningless. | 毫无荣耀的自由是毫无意义的 |
[08:50] | What’s done is done, | 已经做了的就过去吧… |
[08:53] | and there’s still an opportunity here. | 现在还有机会 |
[08:56] | We’ve got an Ori ship sitting on the ground, unmanned and unguarded. | 我们停着一艘Ori飞船 无人守卫 没有防备 |
[09:05] | We must act quickly. | 我们必须迅速行动 |
[09:18] | You know your way around this tub? | 你知道这里的地形? |
[09:20] | All the corridors look the same. I haven’t got my bearings yet. | 所有的走廊都看上去差不多 我还找到方向 |
[09:23] | There has to be some sort of control room. | 一定有某种类似控制室的地方 |
[09:25] | I’m guessing it’ll be in one of the forward sections. | 我猜应该在前方某处 |
[09:28] | We’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 我们要搜索很大的地方 |
[09:30] | Time to split up. | 分头走的时候到了 |
[09:41] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[09:43] | Just the fact you have to ask me to ask me makes me think I should say no. | 你一定要在问我之前问我能否问 让我觉得我该拒绝你 |
[09:49] | Back on the Odyssey, you said you knew how I felt. | 前面在Odyssey你说你知道我的感觉 |
[09:52] | – What did you mean? – What? | – 你什么意思? – 什么? |
[09:54] | Well, with Adria. | 关于Adira |
[09:56] | You said, “Believe it or not, I know how you feel.” | 你说”相信与否 我知道你的感觉” |
[09:58] | What did you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[10:01] | Yeah. | |
[10:06] | Ten years ago, my wife was taken as host by a Goa’uld. | 10年前 我妻子被Goa’uld带走做了人质 |
[10:12] | The framed picture on the wall in your office, is that her? | 相框里的照片… 挂在你办公室的墙上…那是她? |
[10:16] | Yeah. Her name was Sha’re. | 是啊 她的名字是Sha’re |
[10:19] | We were married for just over a year when she was taken. | 她被带走的时候 我们刚结婚一年 |
[10:22] | I swore I would get her back. | 我发誓会把她救回来 |
[10:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[10:28] | I joined SG-1 and searched for her for over two years, but in the end, | 我加入了SG-1花了两年时间搜寻她 但是最后 |
[10:32] | I couldn’t save her. | 还是没有能救她 |
[10:35] | For a long time, I felt guilty that I’d failed her. | 很长一段时间以来 我都因为没能救她而觉得内疚 |
[10:38] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[10:42] | Now, I can at least draw comfort from the fact that she’s no longer | 现在我至少稍稍感到安慰 |
[10:44] | suffering at the hands of the Goa’uld. | 因为她不再因陷入 Goa’uld的魔爪而倍受煎熬 |
[10:48] | I guess in a small way, I feel relieved as well. | 我想 隐隐约约地 我也觉得轻松了 |
[11:15] | Wow, check this out. | 哇 看看这个 |
[11:22] | I’m no expert, but this looks important. | 我不是专家 但是… 这看上去很重要 |
[11:26] | It appears to be a power generation chamber. | 这看上去像是电力控制中心 |
[11:28] | Exactly, which has me thinking | 确实 让我觉得… |
[11:32] | it could be a good place to drop a little C4. | 这可是个扔C-4炸弹的好地方 |
[11:35] | It would be our best opportunity to disable the vessel, should it be necessary. | 如果必要的话 这是我们 毁掉这艘船最好的机会 |
[11:39] | Just in case we can’t get this thing flying before the Ori come back, | 以防如果Ori回来 而我们还开动不了这艘船 |
[11:44] | we win one for the home team while we’re hauling ass for the gate. | 我们为主队嬴了一仗 然后迅速从星门撤退 |
[11:49] | A great Jaffa once said, “Exalted is the warrior | 一位伟大的Jaffa曾经说过 |
[11:51] | “who achieves victory without battle.” | “能不战而胜的士兵才是好士兵” |
[11:53] | Winning shows strength. | 胜利显示力量 |
[11:54] | Winning without fighting shows true skill. | 不战而胜则显示了真正的技巧 |
[11:58] | You are a student of Ancient strategies. | 噢 你学过古老的战略 |
[11:59] | No, Landry said it to me. | 不 Landry告诉我的 |
[12:02] | I think he was quoting Sun Tzu. | 我想他是在引用孙子兵法 |
[12:04] | Or it could have been Dr. Phil. | 也有可能是Phil博士的话 |
[12:11] | I’ve already advised the Pentagon that I’m heading offworld. | 我已经告诉五角大楼 我正前往星际 |
[12:14] | I may be a while. | 可能需要一会 |
[12:15] | With all due respect, sir, you think you might consider taking along | 我没有恶意 长官 但是您能否考虑 |
[12:18] | a few Marines? | 带上些水兵? |
[12:19] | This is a diplomatic mission, Chief. | 这是一次外交任务 头 |
[12:21] | The last time I checked, the Jaffa were our allies. | 上次我去的时候 Jaffa是我们的盟友 |
[12:24] | I can’t go disrespecting them in their own house. | 我不能在他们的屋里对他们不敬 |
[12:27] | – If you say so, sir. – Sometimes you make the right decision. | 如果您要这么说的话 长官 有时你得做正确决定 |
[12:29] | Sometimes you make the decision right. | 有时你得让决定正确 |
[12:32] | – Patton? – That one’s Dr. Phil. | Patton(巴顿)说的? 那是Phil博士的话 |
[12:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, Bra’tac is waiting. | 现在 不好意思Bratac正等着呢 |
[12:53] | Guys, I think I’ve found something. | 同志们 我想我找到点东西了 |
[12:55] | What do you got? | 你找到什么? |
[12:58] | I think it might be the bridge. | 我想大概是舰桥 |
[13:01] | And it looks like the main command interface is a chair, | 看上去像是主要指挥界面是一张椅子 |
[13:04] | similar to the weapons platform in Antarctica. | 和南极洲的武器平台很相似 |
[13:07] | It would make sense that the technology would be similar to the Ancients. | 技术和Ancient相似也说得通了 |
[13:10] | Vala, you said most of the people on board the ship | Vala 你说过大多数在船上的 |
[13:13] | were simple villagers, right? | 都是普通村民 对吗? |
[13:15] | Yes, why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[13:17] | I think it’s likely the Priors who are flying the ships. | 我觉得可能是Prior在驾驶飞船 |
[13:20] | Unfortunately, that probably means | 不幸的是 可能意味着 |
[13:22] | the chair is keyed to their unique brain physiology. | 这张椅子 和他们唯一的大脑生理机能相连 |
[13:26] | Don’t sweat it. Plan B is in place. | 别担心B计划正准备着呢 |
[13:29] | Okay, let’s not jump the gun just yet. | 好 我们不要操之过急 |
[13:31] | At the very least, I’d like to try to get some information | 最起码 我想从这个数据库里获取些信息 |
[13:33] | out of this database before we start blowing things up. | 在我们把它炸飞了之前 |
[13:37] | I hear you, Sam, but it won’t be long | 不会很久 |
[13:39] | before the Ori come back for this ship, and we’re not going to let them… | 但是Ori很快就会回来的 我们不能让他们… |
[13:52] | Cam? | |
[13:56] | Cam, what’s happening? | Cam 发生什么了? |
[13:57] | Not much, | 没什么 |
[14:00] | but we’ve got ourselves some company. | 但是我们找到了些伙伴 |
[14:09] | I am Bo’rel of the free Jaffa, and we have come to lay claim to this vessel. | 我是Jaffa的Bo’rel 我们是来占领这艘飞船的 |
[14:13] | Slow down, brother. We were here first. | 慢点来 兄弟 我们先来的 |
[14:17] | Cam, report. | Cam 报告一下 |
[14:18] | It’s all right, Sam. Just a little misunderstanding | 没事 Sam |
[14:20] | with some of our Jaffa friends. | 就是和我们的Jaffa朋友们有点误会 |
[14:23] | – Go back to work. – There is no misunderstanding. | 回去工作 没什么误会 |
[14:26] | We achieved this victory, therefore we claim the spoils. | 我们获得了胜利 因此我们要毁了它 |
[14:29] | What you have done is sacrificed the lives of thousands of innocents. | 你们所做的只是牺牲了上千无辜的生命 |
[14:33] | No one is innocent who joins with my enemy. | 和敌人合作就不是无辜的了 |
[14:35] | They were invaded by an army with massively superior firepower. | 他们被一支拥有大量高级武器的军队入侵 |
[14:39] | They should have resisted. | 他们应该反抗 |
[14:40] | So die at the hands of the Ori or die at the hands of the Jaffa. | 所以 死在Ori手上 或死在Jaffa人手上 |
[14:45] | Some choice. | 二选一 |
[14:53] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | Enough of this. The ship is ours. Now, lower your weapons. | 够了 这船是我们的 现在放下你们的武器 |
[15:01] | That’s not gonna happen. | 决不 |
[15:03] | Colonel Mitchell… | Mitchell上校… |
[15:14] | Sam, we’ve got trouble. | Sam 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:23] | Odyssey, this is Carter, requesting immediate extraction. | Odyssey(飞船)我是Carter 要求立即撤离 |
[15:26] | Do it. | 照做 |
[15:31] | Major? | |
[15:33] | Something’s wrong. | 出了点状况 |
[15:34] | I can’t get a lock on them. | 我跟踪不到他们 |
[15:57] | Odyssey, what’s happening? | Odyssey(飞船)怎么回事 |
[15:59] | We’re getting too much signal degradation for a successful beam-out. | 我们信号减弱太多了 不能成功进行光束转移 |
[16:02] | As far as I can tell, the malfunction’s not coming from this end. | 我敢说故障不是这个造成的 |
[16:06] | Guys, we’ve got a problem. | 伙计们 我们有麻烦了 |
[16:08] | The Odyssey can’t beam us out. | Odyssey(飞船)不能将我们光束转移 |
[16:09] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[16:11] | Well, I’m not 100% sure, but I think I may have activated the shields. | 嗯 我不能百分百确定 但我想可能把防护罩打开了 |
[16:15] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样做? |
[16:16] | – It wasn’t intentional. – Oh. | – 为什么? – 我并非有意 |
[16:18] | Can you reverse it? | 能倒回去吗? |
[16:22] | I’ll give it a try. | 我试试 |
[16:31] | SG-1, this is Odyssey. | SG-1 这里是Odyssey(飞船) |
[16:32] | Three Hatak vessels are moving into positions around the planet. | 三艘Hatak飞船正向这颗行星靠近 |
[16:36] | Don’t chance it, Odyssey. We can’t risk losing another ship. | 别碰运气 Odyssey(飞船) 我们不能再失一艘船 |
[16:39] | All right. Be advised that we’re leaving range to avoid detection. | 好的 我们准备离开此范围以免被侦查到 |
[16:43] | – Get us out of here. – Copy that. | 让我们离开这儿 |
[16:49] | The Ori, it turns out, are not invincible. | Ori被证实并非是不可战胜的 |
[16:53] | This first strike against them must be considered nothing less | 给与他们的第一击应当 被看作是 |
[16:56] | than a complete success. | 一次全面的胜利 |
[16:58] | But at what cost? | 但代价是什么? |
[17:01] | Leave us. | 你们都下去 |
[17:12] | Unable to gather support from your fellow Jaffa, you dishonor yourself | 得不到你的Jaffa人民的支持 转而在其他地方寻求 |
[17:16] | by seeking it elsewhere. | 支持对你自己是种侮辱 |
[17:19] | I’m honored. | 我很光荣 |
[17:20] | General Hank Landry. | Hank Landry将军 |
[17:24] | – The Tau’ri, your people… – Are pissed. | – Tau’ri 你的人民… – 被激怒了 |
[17:27] | Your use of this Ancient device violates our prior agreement. | 你使用远古装置破坏了我们之前的协议 |
[17:32] | An agreement made with the former leadership that I no longer feel bound to. | 那是前任领袖制定的 我没有必要遵守 |
[17:36] | So you’re going to have your people go back on their word? | 所以你要让你的人民违背诺言? |
[17:41] | Much has changed since my predecessors consented to that agreement. | 自我前任同意那份协议后发生了太多改变 |
[17:46] | We now face an enemy powerful enough | 我们现在面对的是强大的敌人 |
[17:48] | to have rendered our conventional weapons useless. | 以至于我们的传统武器毫无用处 |
[17:51] | Your forces have proven equally ineffective. | 你的军队也同样无所作为 |
[17:54] | This device is our only means of striking back at them. | 这个装置是我们唯一能还击的办法 |
[17:58] | Which includes slaughtering innocent people. | 它还能屠杀无辜的人民 |
[18:02] | If future attacks against armies of the Ori allow us to recover | 如果今后对Ori的进攻能 让我们夺取他们 |
[18:05] | enough of their ships, | 足够多的飞船 |
[18:08] | we will then have a powerful fleet with which to strike back against them. | 我们就会有一支强大的舰队反击他们 |
[18:12] | But until then, this device is our only option. | 但在那之前 这个装置就是我们唯一的选择 |
[18:18] | Incidental genocide is not an option. | 随随的有计划屠杀可不是希望发生的 |
[18:22] | Granted, the cost of victory is great. | 是的 胜利的代价是巨大的 |
[18:27] | But the cost of defeat would be even greater. | 但失败的代价会更大 |
[19:08] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | Where is the rest of your team, Colonel Mitchell? | 你队里其他的人在哪Mitchell上校 |
[19:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[19:32] | You were speaking with a female. | 你当时在和一个女人说话 |
[19:36] | Right. | 呃…是的 呃… |
[19:38] | She’s back at the village, probably gone through the gate by now. | 她回村子去了 可能现在已经通过星门了 |
[19:43] | You are lying. | 你在说谎 |
[19:46] | This is a message to all Tau’ri on board this vessel. | 这船上所有的Tau’ri人 你们听着 |
[19:50] | My name is Bo’rel. | 我是Bo’rel |
[19:52] | My brothers and I have taken this ship in the name of all free Jaffa. | 我和我的兄弟以所有自由 Jaffa的名义控制了这艘船 |
[19:57] | We have Teal’c and Colonel Mitchell in custody. | Teal’c和Mitchell上校现在在我们手上 |
[20:00] | Surrender now and no harm will come to them. | 现在投降 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[20:05] | If you do not identify yourselves immediately, we will have no choice | 若你们不立刻交待身份 |
[20:09] | but to assume your intentions are hostile, | 我们只好假设你们的意图带有敌意 |
[20:11] | in which case we will deal with the prisoners harshly. | 那样我们会毫不留情的对待俘虏 |
[20:21] | So be it. | 那就这样了 |
[20:31] | Bo’rel, this is Daniel Jackson of Stargate Command. | Bo’rel 我是星门指挥部的 |
[20:36] | Listen, there’s no reason we should be fighting each other. | 听着 我们没有理由相互攻击 |
[20:38] | We should be working together. | 我们要合作 |
[20:41] | I’m afraid that would not be possible. | 恐怕那是不可能的 |
[20:43] | Look, we’re dealing with some very advanced technology, | 听着 我们拥有先进的科技 |
[20:45] | and we have some experience that might be useful. | 而且我们有经验 这对你们而言很有用处 |
[20:50] | You doubt our ability to fly this ship? | 你怀疑我们驾驶这艘船的能力? |
[20:55] | I’m just saying there’s not a lot of time, | 我只是在说时间不多了 |
[20:57] | and it would be in everyone’s best interests if we pool our resources. | 我们团结起来对大家都有好处 |
[21:01] | My orders are to take this ship and all on board. | 我的命令是接管这艘飞船和全体人员 |
[21:04] | You will reveal your location to me now. | 你现在把你的位置告诉我 |
[21:21] | That won’t be necessary. | 那不必要了 |
[21:24] | – Bo’rel, we have them. – Well done. | – Bo’rel 我们找到他们了… – 干得好 |
[21:28] | Hold them until our patrols find the control room. | 看住他们 直到巡逻小队找到控制室 |
[21:35] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你正犯一个大错 |
[21:37] | More Ori ships will be here soon. | 更多的Ori飞船将到达这里 |
[21:40] | Then they will suffer the same fate. | 那么他们将遭受同样的命运 |
[21:43] | I think not. | 我不这么想 |
[22:04] | Adria. | |
[22:07] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:21] | We all know, darling, that you have telekinetic powers. | 亲爱的 我们都知道 你拥有思维控制的超能力 |
[22:24] | You can stop showing off now. | 你现在可以停止表演了 |
[22:32] | I’ve missed you, Mother. | 我一直很想念你 母亲 |
[22:34] | They said I should forget about you, that you’d abandoned me | 他们说我应该忘了你 |
[22:37] | – because you didn’t care. – No. | 你抛弃了我 因为你不在乎 不 |
[22:40] | I knew you’d come back for me. | 我就知道你会回来找我的 |
[22:42] | How is it that you’re even alive? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[22:43] | Everyone else on the planet was killed. | 这个行星上的所有人都被杀了 |
[22:45] | I was saved by this. | 我被这个救了 |
[22:46] | It holds a piece of the holy city of Celestis. | 这上面有一块神圣的Celestis城的碎片 |
[22:49] | It protects me, keeps me safe. | 它保护了我 让我安全 |
[22:53] | Soon, the other ships will come for us, | 马上 别的飞船都将来找我们 |
[22:56] | and once we’re back with the fleet, I promise you, Mother, | 而且一旦我们回到了飞船上 我向你保证 母亲 |
[22:59] | we’ll never be separated again. | 我们永远不会再次分离 |
[23:13] | There are some who hold the Tau’ri in great esteem for the assistance | 有些人对Tau’ri很尊敬 |
[23:17] | they provided us against the Goa’uld. | 因为他们帮助我们反抗Goa’uld |
[23:20] | I’m guessing you’re not one of them? | 我猜你不是他们中的一个 |
[23:24] | While I recognize the contributions made, I question the motive. | 当我明白了他们的贡献 我质问他们的动机 |
[23:29] | I suspect it had more to do with self-preservation than generosity. | 我猜想与其说慷慨 还不如说是为了保护自己 |
[23:34] | We had a common enemy, | 我们有个共同的敌人 |
[23:36] | and as much as the Tau’ri would have us believe that we could not have defeated | 而且 一直以来Tau’ri让我们相信 |
[23:39] | the Goa’uld without them, I know better. | 我们缺了他们 就不可能打败 Goa’uld 我就更明白了 |
[23:44] | What is this device? | 这是什么装置 |
[23:50] | Haven’t got a clue. | 不清楚 |
[24:04] | I will not ask you again. | 我不会再问第二遍 |
[24:10] | Nope. Still nothing. | 不 还是什么都不知道 |
[24:19] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[24:24] | Find out what’s happening. | 查出发生了什么 |
[24:41] | Listen, we’re not rejoining the fleet. | 听着 我们不会重新加入舰队的 |
[24:44] | – You’re coming with me. – No, I can’t abandon my army. | 你要跟我来 不 我不能抛弃我的军队 |
[24:47] | – It’s not your army. – Of course it is. | 那不是你的军队 当然它是的 |
[24:51] | Well, as your mother, I’m putting my foot down. | 好吧 作为你的母亲 我必须阻止你 |
[24:53] | You’re too young to have your own army. | 你太年轻了 不能拥有你的军队 |
[24:55] | They look to me for guidance, for protection and for answers. | 他们向我寻求指导 寻求保护 寻求答案 |
[24:59] | Tell me what happened to my people here on this planet. | 告诉我 这个星球上 我的人民出了什么事 |
[25:04] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[25:06] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[25:15] | Adria! | |
[25:20] | You have a strong mind. | 你有坚定的意志 |
[25:25] | Wake up, Jaffa. | 醒来 Jaffa |
[25:33] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[25:44] | Now, tell me, | 现在 告诉我 |
[25:46] | what happened to the believers who came to spread Origin | 到这个世界传播Origin的信徒们 |
[25:48] | to this world? | 出了什么事 |
[25:53] | Yours is a backward people, | 你们都是落后的民族 太原始了 |
[25:54] | too primitive to have created such an effective weapon. | 不可能创造出力量如此强大的武器 |
[25:58] | So tell me, how did it come into your hands? | 那么 告诉我 这武器怎么到你手上的 |
[26:03] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[26:06] | – Stop. – Don’t interfere, Mother. | – 住手 – 别干涉我 母亲 |
[26:11] | Where, Jaffa? | 哪里 Jaffa |
[26:38] | I didn’t know you knew how to use one of those things. | 我以前不知道 你懂得用那些东西 |
[26:40] | Well, piece of cake. | 哦… 小菜一碟 |
[26:46] | Where is the weapon? | 武器在哪里 |
[26:53] | Dakara. | |
[27:05] | Dakara. | |
[27:12] | If you continue to use this weapon in violation of our previous agreement, | 如果你继续违反我们 先前的协议 使用这个武器 |
[27:16] | our alliance is in jeopardy. | 我们的同盟处在危险中 |
[27:18] | And what does this alliance do to benefit the Jaffa? | 那么这个同盟对Jaffa有什么好处呢 |
[27:21] | If it were not for the Tau’ri, we would still be slaves to the Goa’uld. | 如果不是Tau’ri 我们仍然是Goa’uld的奴隶 |
[27:26] | That was in the past. | 那是过去的事了 |
[27:28] | Now we face a much more dangerous enemy, | 现在我们面对的是更加危险的敌人 |
[27:31] | and every day, while we lose ground to the Ori, | 而且每一天 当我们被Ori夺去土地 |
[27:34] | the Tau’ri homeworld remains curiously untouched. | Tau’ri的家园世界却很离谱地完好无缺 |
[27:40] | We are the ones fighting this battle. | 打这场仗的人是我们 |
[27:42] | We are the ones dying by the thousands. | 牺牲数以千计的也是我们 |
[27:46] | And yet you choose to test your new toy on a human world, | 但仍然你选择在人类 世界中测试你的新玩具 |
[27:51] | not on one of a dozen Jaffa planets that have fallen to the Ori. | 而不是在被Ori占领的一打Jaffa的星球上 |
[27:56] | Why is that, exactly? | 为什么那么做 说实话 |
[28:00] | This discussion is over. | 这次谈话结束 |
[28:10] | The Odyssey tried to beam us out of here, | Odyssey飞船试着把我们用光束传输出去 |
[28:12] | but somehow the shields have been activated. | 但是不知为何 防护罩被启动了 |
[28:14] | At first, I thought it was something I’d done, | 开始 我以为是我做了什么 |
[28:16] | but after checking the controls, I realized it wasn’t me. | 但检查过控制系统后 我明白了不是我 |
[28:19] | There’s someone else on board. | 有别的什么人在飞船上 |
[28:21] | Three motherships are in orbit over the planet. | 有三艘母飞船在这个星球的轨道上 |
[28:24] | The Odyssey had to retreat in order to avoid being detected. | Odessay不得不撤退 防止被探测到 |
[28:27] | Then the stargate is our only means of escape. | 那么星际之门是我们逃生的唯一出路了 |
[28:32] | Jackson. Vala. Come in. | Jackson Vala 说话 |
[28:37] | If you can hear me, we’re getting the hell out of Dodge. | 如果你们能听得到 我们要全速撤离 |
[28:41] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[28:56] | Sam? | |
[28:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:07] | I need you to rally your supporters, find out who’s on side | 我需要你们集合你们的支持者 确定哪些在尽本份 |
[29:10] | and who you can trust. | 还有哪些是可靠的 |
[29:12] | In the meantime, I’m… | 同时 我… |
[29:15] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[29:18] | We just received word. | 我们刚收到消息 |
[29:20] | The Ori ship has taken flight. | Ori的飞船已经起飞了 |
[29:27] | I might be able to override primary systems from the control room. | 我可能可以在监控室控制中央系统 |
[29:50] | Scans are detecting no transmitter signals on the surface of the planet. | 扫描系统在星球表面没有发现发射信号 |
[29:56] | Is it possible SG-1 escaped through the gate? | 有没有可能SG-1已经通过星际门逃离了呢? |
[29:59] | Well, if they had, Stargate Command would have given us the heads-up by now. | 如果是这样 星门指挥部现在 应该会给我们警告指示的 |
[30:03] | No, it’s more likely they’re still on that ship. | 不 他们更有可能还在飞船上 |
[30:07] | Sir, if that’s the case, | 长官 如果是那样 |
[30:09] | and it’s on its way to rendezvous with the rest of the Ori fleet, | 而飞船又在飞往 和其他舰队会合的路上 |
[30:13] | – we’ve lost them. – Maybe not. | 我们就会和他们失去联系的 可能不会 |
[30:16] | We still may have a shot at rescuing SG-1 | 我们还是有机会救援SG-1的 |
[30:18] | provided that ship is headed where I think it is. | 如果飞船是飞向我想的那个地方 |
[30:23] | Major, set a course for Dakara. | 少校 设定去Dakara的路线 |
[30:28] | The Ori ship destroyed three Hatak vessels before jumping into hyperspace. | Ori飞船在进入多维空间之前 毁坏了三艘Hatak船 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[30:36] | The Jaffa on the planet reported no gate activity, | 星球上的Jaffa报告说 没有任何穿越星门的行动 |
[30:38] | no other ships in the vicinity, | 附近没有其他飞船 |
[30:40] | nor were there any survivors after the initial attack. | 最初的攻击之后也没有任何幸存者 |
[30:43] | Not a single soldier of the Ori was left alive. | Ori没有一个士兵活着留下来 |
[30:47] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[30:49] | The only other people on board that ship are from Stargate Command. | 那些在船上的人是星门指挥部的人 |
[30:53] | You cannot possibly think the Tau’ri are responsible for this. | 你不能就这样认为Tau’ri要为此负责 |
[30:56] | What other explanation is there? | 那怎么解释? |
[30:58] | We’re not in the habit of conducting sneak attacks on our allies, | 我们可没有偷偷摸摸攻击盟友的习惯 |
[31:01] | however much we may disagree with their tactics. | 就算我们再怎么不同意他们的方针 |
[31:04] | You were jealous of the power we command through the Ancient device. | 你们是在妒忌我们拥有 通过远古人的设备获得的力量 |
[31:07] | You sought to redress that balance by taking the Ori ship. | 你们想要夺取Ori飞船来 重新平衡力量 |
[31:10] | When the Hatak stood in your way, they were swept aside. | 当Hatak阻碍了你们 你们就把他们夷为平地 |
[31:14] | – Se’tak, this is madness. – We shall see. | Se’tak 这太疯狂了 我们等着瞧 |
[31:19] | Guard them. | 看住他们 |
[31:49] | Here’s a question. | 这里有个问题 |
[31:52] | Who’s flying this boat? | 谁在开这艘船 |
[31:56] | I know Tomin will be happy to see you again. | 我知道Tomin会很高兴再看到你的 |
[31:59] | Tomin’s alive? | Tomin还活着? |
[32:01] | He wasn’t on the planet with you? | 他没和你一起在星球上? |
[32:04] | No. I’ve been traveling with various ships. | 没有 我一直乘不同的飞船到处飞行 |
[32:06] | As the leader of this great enlightenment, it’s important that | 作为这次开化的领导人 |
[32:09] | I make my presence known, | 让别人知道我的存在非常重要 尤其是现在 第一次入侵 |
[32:10] | especially now when the first inroads are being made. | |
[32:13] | Once the rest of the fleet arrives, I’ll have a much harder time of it. | 其他舰队到达的时候 我就更难了 |
[32:16] | How many other ships are coming? | 有多少飞船要来? |
[32:18] | Many, many more. | 很多 很多 |
[32:20] | By my estimation, the galaxy will be converted within the year. | 我估计 一年内星系就会逆转 |
[32:26] | Jackson, come in. | Jackson 说话 |
[32:30] | Jackson, Vala. Can you hear me? | Jackson Vala 听得见吗? |
[32:36] | We’re gonna have to go out there and look for them. | 我们得去那里看看他们 |
[32:38] | – Sam… – I’ll keep at it. | – 我留在这里 |
[32:57] | Well, at least it’s not raining. | 起码 人不多 |
[33:01] | I don’t know why you’re complaining. | 我不知道你在抱怨什么 |
[33:03] | You should be delighted. As the mother of the Orici, | 作为Oirci的母亲 你应该高兴 |
[33:06] | you will be revered by all the followers of Origin. | 你会被所有Origin的追随者敬仰 |
[33:08] | While I appreciate the celebrity status, I have to admit it would get | 虽然我很喜欢身份地位 |
[33:12] | very tiresome very quickly, especially if I had to perform for the masses. | 但是我也得承认很快我就会厌倦的 尤其如果我还得在公众面前表现 |
[33:17] | I’m not very good with crowds. | 我可不怎么擅长和群众打交道 |
[33:19] | There will be no demands made on you. | 不会对你有什么苛刻要求的 |
[33:21] | All you have to do is accept Origin into your heart. | 你需要做的只是在你心中接受Oirgin |
[33:25] | That could be a problem. | 那也是个问题 |
[33:27] | Perhaps at first, but eventually you will embrace the truth. | 可能一开始是 但是最终你会拥抱真理的 |
[33:32] | I don’t think so. | 不敢苟同 |
[33:35] | You’re my mother. | 你是我母亲 |
[33:36] | If I’m unable to convince you, | 如果我连你都不能说服 |
[33:39] | how can I be expected to sway the countless worlds in this galaxy? | 我又怎么能够动摇 这整个星系里数之不尽的世界 |
[33:43] | Until I have brought you into the fold, my mission here is a failure. | 除非我能把你变成信徒 我在这里任务就失败了 |
[33:48] | I can be very stubborn. | 我很固执的 |
[33:52] | Then I’ll be patient and very determined. | 那我会有耐心… 而且非常有决心 |
[33:57] | What about all the other people that refuse to bow down to the will of the Ori? | 那其他那些不愿跪倒在ori控制下的人们呢? |
[34:01] | Are you gonna show them the same courtesy? | 你也准备同样礼待吗? |
[34:03] | There is a limit to my patience. | 我的忍耐是有限度的 |
[34:05] | And there’s a difference between devotion and blind submission. | 热爱和盲从是有区别的 |
[34:08] | You can’t expect to win the faith of your followers through fear | 你不能指望通过恐吓和威胁 |
[34:11] | and intimidation. | 获得人心 |
[34:12] | What would you have me do? | 你要我做什么? |
[34:16] | Give people a choice. | 给人们一个选择 |
[34:18] | I’m trying to bring an entire galaxy from darkness into light. | 我正努力带领整个星系从黑暗走向光明 |
[34:22] | In order to do that, all doubt must be removed | 为此 所有的怀疑都必须消除 |
[34:24] | or it will spread like a cancer. | 否则怀疑就会像癌细胞一样扩散 |
[34:27] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[34:33] | This is getting a little old, don’t you think? | 这变得有点老套了 你不觉得吗? |
[34:36] | You will turn this ship back immediately. | 你们得立即让这艘船掉头 |
[34:38] | Love to. Unfortunately, we’re not the ones flying it. | 很愿意 不幸的是 我们又不是开船的人 |
[34:40] | You lie. | 你说谎 |
[34:45] | Would you accuse me of lying as well? | 你还要告我说谎吗? |
[34:49] | We are unaware of who is in control of this vessel | 我们还不清楚谁在控制这艘船 |
[34:52] | but suspect they may be on board with us. | 但我们怀疑他们就在这船上 |
[34:55] | We, in fact, share a common enemy. | 事实上 我们有着共同的敌人 |
[34:59] | Whatever’s between us, we can finish that later. | 我们之间的问题 可以稍后再解决 |
[35:03] | Right now, we have to re-take this ship. | 现在 我们必须夺回控制权 |
[35:17] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[35:22] | – Adria, listen to me… – I’m sorry, Mother. | – Adria 听我说… – 对不起 妈妈 |
[35:23] | The time for talking is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[35:27] | We’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |
[35:42] | Is that what I think it is? | 那就是我所以为的? |
[35:45] | Dakara. | |
[35:48] | My suspicions have been confirmed. | 我的怀疑得到了证实 |
[35:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[35:53] | The Ori ship has arrived. | Ori的舰队到了 |
[35:57] | You would try to force us to give up the Ancient device | 你宁愿迫使我们放弃远古人装置 |
[35:59] | rather than have us wield its power. | 而不愿让我们物尽其用 |
[36:02] | I’m telling you, my people are not responsible for this. | 听着 我的人民对此没有责任 |
[36:06] | We will gather our fleet and lay siege to your world. | 我们将集合舰队包围你们 |
[36:11] | We will take back the Ori ship and avenge our fallen brothers. | 我们要对ori给予还击 为那些倒下的兄弟报酬 |
[36:23] | You don’t think that whoever is flying this boat is on a friendly trip, do you? | 你不会以为控制这船的人是来交朋友的吧 |
[36:30] | No. Me neither. | 不 我不会 |
[36:32] | With the engines activated, there may be a significantly greater reaction to the C4. | 发动机一旦运作 可能会 对C-4造成更大的反作用力 |
[36:38] | The ship may well be destroyed. | 船很可能被毁 |
[36:40] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想 |
[36:44] | We must not allow this ship to launch an attack. | 我们决不能让这艘船发动袭击 |
[36:51] | Right. | 正确 |
[37:06] | Colonel Mitchell… | Mitchell上校… |
[37:07] | Just trying to think of some appropriate last words. | 我正在想合适的临终遗言 |
[37:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:26] | Nothing. | 什么事也没有 |
[37:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:33] | Why not? | 但是为什么 |
[37:37] | You should thank me. | 你应该感谢我 |
[37:39] | I just saved your lives. | 我刚救了你的命 |
[37:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[37:53] | SG-1, this is Odyssey. Do you read? | Sg-1 这里是Odyssey能听到吗 |
[37:55] | Odyssey, this is Colonel Carter. | Odyssey我是carter上校 |
[37:57] | We’re gonna try and beam you out of there. | 我们会试着用转移光束救你出来 |
[37:59] | It won’t work. The shield is still active. | 不管用 防护罩还开着 |
[38:01] | I’m trying to shut it down. Please stand ready. | 我正要试着把它关掉 先别忙 |
[38:06] | The weapon is capable of firing through a gate but it is also capable | 此武器的火力能穿透星门 |
[38:11] | of releasing a wave that will encompass this world and beyond, | 但也能释放一种波 将世界包围起来 并且 |
[38:14] | wiping out all life forms on any ships that happen to be in planetary orbit. | 能消灭行星轨道上任何飞船中的一切生命 |
[38:20] | We will be perfectly safe here within this shielded chamber. | 这里有防护罩保护 我们绝对安全 |
[38:24] | You will survive to bear witness. | 你们将见证… |
[38:28] | The Jaffa have finally taken their rightful place as a true power in this galaxy. | Jaffa人最终取得其在银河系应得的地位 |
[38:39] | It won’t be that easy. | 不会那么简单 |
[38:41] | Why wouldn’t it be? I’m about to destroy the only real threat against us. | 为什么不会 我就要摧毁唯一对我们有威胁的力量 |
[38:45] | You’re forgetting about someone. What about the Ancients? | 你忘了些人 别忘了还有远古人 |
[38:48] | You know as well as I do they’ll never get involved. | 你和我一样清楚 他们永远不会牵扯进来 |
[38:51] | We have free rein in this galaxy. | 在银河系 我们拥有绝对的统治 |
[38:54] | Adria, listen to me. | Adria 听我说 |
[38:56] | I promise to stay with you. I’ll hear you out on the whole Origin thing. | 我答应和你一起 ori的事我也完完全全都听你的 |
[39:00] | I’ll even try and keep an open mind. | 我甚至会试着保持开明的态度 |
[39:02] | Just let everyone else go. | 但是让其他人都离开 |
[39:04] | It’s too late for them, but don’t worry. | 对他们来说太迟了 不过别担心 |
[39:09] | I’ll be keeping him alive. | 我不会要他的命 |
[39:14] | We have plans for you. | 你对我们还有用 |
[39:25] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[39:27] | My people may be on board that ship. | 那船上可能还有我的人 |
[39:30] | Not for much longer. | 很快就会没有了 |
[39:32] | Fire the weapon. | 开火 |
[39:54] | Odyssey, we’re good to go. | Odyssey(飞船)我们可以走了 |
[39:56] | – Get them the hell out of there. – Yes, sir. | 让他们离开那儿 是的 长官 |
[40:13] | Now. | 马上 |
[40:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[40:39] | The weapon appears to have had no effect. | 武器似乎不起作用 |
[40:43] | Come! Come! | 过来 过来 |
[40:48] | The area was evacuated. | 这地方被清空了 |
[40:50] | The gate is unguarded! | 星门没有防卫 |
[40:54] | Fire again. | 再次开火 |
[40:57] | Fire the weapon! | 开火 |
[41:18] | There is news. | 有个消息 |
[41:24] | A cargo ship dispatched to the area has reported complete and utter devastation. | 一艘派往那个地区的货船已被彻底摧毁 |
[41:30] | Dakara is no more. | Dakara不复存在了 |
[41:34] | Meanwhile, we received word that five more planets have fallen to the Ori, | 同时 我们收到消息 又有5个星球落入ori之手 |
[41:37] | including Hebridan and Langara. | 包括Hebridan和Langara |
[41:39] | So far, we haven’t heard anything from our allies on either world. | 目前为止 我们没有 任何一个世界盟军的消息 |
[41:43] | We are getting our asses whooped, and it looks like that Merlin device | 我们麻烦可够大的 |
[41:48] | is the only shot we have at stopping them. | 看来Merlin装置是我们 唯一能阻止他们的办法 |
[41:50] | Then find it. Dismissed. | 那就找到它 解散 |
[41:59] | The council is in disarray. | 议会乱成一团 |
[42:01] | The Jaffa nation is fractured, | Jaffa国四分五裂 |
[42:03] | and without Dakara to bring us all together, | 而且没有Dakara把我们团结在一起 |
[42:05] | I fear everything we have fought for all these years will be lost. | 我担心我们多年为之 奋斗的所有将毁于一旦 |
[42:10] | The war is not over, old friend. | 战争还未结束 老朋友 |
[42:12] | If only I could have done more to oppose Se’tak. | 要是我当初能更坚决些反对Se’tak就好了 |
[42:15] | There’s nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. | 事后责备自己毫无用处 |
[42:20] | Can’t remake the past, | 你不能改写过去… |
[42:23] | so look ahead. | 所以要向前看… |
[42:28] | Or risk being left behind. | 否则就会落后 -=StarGate 星际之门 SG-1=- counterstrike 反击 |
[42:38] | She displays the wisdom of a battle-seasoned warrior. | 她显示了战争时代勇士的智慧 |
[42:44] | She’s a mother. | 她是位母亲 |
[42:47] | Close enough. | 差不多算是 |