时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hello, and welcome to Sol’s Diner. | 你们好 欢迎来到Sol餐厅 |
[00:09] | I’m Val. I’ll be your waitress today. | 我叫Val 今天我是你们的服务员 |
[00:11] | Have you had a chance to look over the menu? | 你们看过菜单了么? |
[00:13] | Might I suggest the meatball sandwich? | 我推荐肉球三明治 |
[00:15] | It’s the owner’s personal favorite. | 那是店主人的最爱 |
[00:18] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[00:21] | – Sir? – Hi. | 先生? 你好 |
[00:23] | Two Junior Meals for the kids, and I’ll have the club sandwich. | 两份儿童套餐 然后我要俱乐部三明治 |
[00:26] | – Okay. – Oh, can I get some extra pickles on that? | 好的 哦 能多给我加点泡菜么? |
[00:29] | – No problem. – Thank you. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[00:31] | Waters all around? | 都是要水么? – 是的 – 没问题 |
[00:32] | – Sure. | – Sure. 好的 |
[00:33] | Okay. | 好了 等吃的一来 就不许再玩游戏了 |
[00:34] | Okay, once the food comes, that’s it for the games. | 好了 等吃的一来 就不许再玩游戏了 |
[00:38] | All right! Wallets and purses on the table in front of you, now! | 好了 钱夹和钱包 都放在桌子上!快! |
[00:42] | Valuables in here. | 值钱物品放这 |
[00:44] | Hey! You listening to me? | 嗨! 听见我说话了么? |
[01:12] | What did you do? | 你干什么了? |
[01:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 -=Stargate星际之门 SG-1=- 三周之前 |
[02:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:36] | Your menu. | 您的菜单 |
[02:37] | And for you, sir. | 这是你的 先生 |
[02:42] | Fancy. | 有意思 |
[02:44] | Well, I know you don’t get off the base much, | 我知道你除了公务 |
[02:46] | except for official business, | 并不怎么离开基地 |
[02:50] | so I thought I’d take you somewhere nice. | 所以我觉得我应该带你来个好地方 |
[02:52] | Well, I don’t mind telling you | 我不介意告诉你 |
[02:53] | I’ve been looking forward to this little date all week. | 我已经盼望这个小约会一整个星期了 |
[02:56] | I wouldn’t exactly call it a date. It’s… | 我不会管这个叫约会 这是… |
[02:58] | Oh, I’ve watched enough of your television to know what a date is, Daniel. | 哦 我看了很多你们的电视 我知道什么是约会 Daniel 就是那些浪漫的事情 尤以晚餐 电影为代表 还有卡拉OK |
[03:01] | It’s a romantic event typified by dinner, movie, and/or karaoke, | |
[03:06] | and usually culminating in a night of… | 而且高潮通常在晚上以… |
[03:09] | Okay, this is definitely not a date. | 好了 这个肯定不是约会 |
[03:11] | It’s two friends and co-workers out for dinner. | 这是两个朋友兼同事 一起外出晚餐 |
[03:15] | – Oh, well, I… – Hi. | – 哦 我… – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[03:17] | Hi. | – 要点什么饮料么? – 当然 |
[03:18] | – Can I start you off with a drink? – Absolutely. | – 要点什么饮料么? – 当然 |
[03:20] | Well, tonight’s feature martinis | 今晚的特色马提尼酒是巧克力 |
[03:21] | are the chocolate, passion fruit, and shochu plum. | 百香果和李子烧酒 |
[03:24] | They all sound wonderful. So one of each, then? | 听起来都不错 一样来一个 如何? |
[03:27] | Yeah, I think we’re going to pace ourselves. | 哦 我想我们要快点 |
[03:29] | She’ll do the passion fruit. | 她来份…百香果 |
[03:33] | And I’m going to have the bottled water. | 然后我要一杯矿泉水 |
[03:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:40] | Listen… | 听着… |
[03:45] | – Let me start. – Okay. | – 让我先说 – 好 |
[03:48] | Look, I know it hasn’t been easy for you, adjusting to your new life here, | 你看 我知道适应这里的新生活 对你来说并不容易 |
[03:52] | learning to trust other people, and, most importantly, | 学会相信别人 还有 更重要得是 |
[03:55] | refusing the temptation to fall back on your old ways. | 抵抗回到 过去生活的那种诱惑 |
[04:00] | But you have worked hard | 但是你努力让自己 |
[04:02] | to make a place for yourself with us and… | 适应与我们的生活… |
[04:05] | And dinner tonight is my way of saying thank you. | 今天的晚餐就是为了 表达我的感谢 |
[04:08] | Thank you for proving me right | 谢谢你证明当初我说 |
[04:10] | when I said we could take a chance on you. | 给你一个机会的正确 |
[04:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 那就说说 你刚才要说什么 |
[04:19] | Just say what you were going to say before I interrupted. | |
[04:20] | Okay. I need to use the bathroom. | 好 我要去盥洗间 |
[04:28] | Yeah. It’s… | 对… |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:00] | She needs some fresh air. | 她需要点新鲜空气 |
[05:14] | Your friend has taken ill. | 您朋友不舒服 |
[05:17] | What? Where is she? | 什么? 她在哪? |
[05:19] | She was escorted outside by another gentleman. | 她被另一位先生 送出去了 |
[06:01] | I apologize for that. | 我为此道歉 |
[06:03] | The surgery was performed in a moving car. | 手术是在行驶的车上完成的 |
[06:07] | They were more concerned about removing the subcutaneous transmitter | 他们更关心的是 取出你的皮下收发器 |
[06:10] | than being gentle about it. | 而不是绅士风度 |
[06:19] | Do I know you? | 我认识你么? |
[06:21] | You did, a long time ago. | 是的 很久以前 |
[06:26] | Qetesh, the Goa’uld that once occupied your body, | Qetesh 那个以前在你身体里的Goa’uld 寄生体 |
[06:28] | was a rival of mine. | 是我的敌人 |
[06:30] | She was a very intelligent adversary, | 她是个很聪明的对手 |
[06:32] | which is why I eventually decided to partner with her. | 所以我最终还是决定和她联合 |
[06:36] | In retrospect, | 仔细想想 |
[06:38] | it’s also the reason I should have been more careful about trusting her. | 这也应该是 我要更小心她的原因 |
[06:41] | As the host to her Goa’uld, | 作为她的宿主 |
[06:44] | I was an unwilling participant in many of Qetesh’s thoughtless actions. | 我不愿意参与她那些欠考虑的行为 |
[06:47] | So, if this is a revenge thing, | 所以如果这是复仇 |
[06:51] | your anger is, well, misplaced. | 我想你的怒火 烧错人了 |
[06:54] | This isn’t a revenge thing. | 这不是复仇 |
[06:58] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:03] | This is a search for answers. | 这是要找寻答案 |
[07:06] | My position in the Trust has afforded me considerable resources. | 我在Trust的地位 给我提供了很多资源 |
[07:11] | Ever since I heard that you joined Stargate Command, | 自从我听说你加入了星门指挥部 |
[07:15] | I’ve been watching and waiting for an opportunity, | 我一直在等待机会 |
[07:19] | which finally presented itself tonight. | 今晚终于如愿以偿 |
[07:22] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底 要从我身上得到什么? |
[07:24] | The code to an Ancient tablet that I helped Qetesh locate long ago. | 我很久以前帮Qetesh定位的 一个古代石碑的编码 |
[07:30] | A treasure map of sorts. | 类似是一个藏宝图 |
[07:33] | She was supposed to share it with me, but instead decided to keep it for herself. | 她本应和我分享 但是她决定独吞 |
[07:37] | From what I understand, she was never able to decipher it. | 但是我知道 她一直没能破解它 |
[07:41] | I’d like that opportunity. | 我则愿意尝试一下 |
[07:43] | To be honest, it doesn’t ring a bell, so… | 说实话 我想不起来 所以… |
[07:45] | That’s because you’ve suppressed many of the details from your time as Qetesh. | 那是因为你那时许多记忆细节 被Qetesh禁制住了 |
[07:50] | The full genetic memory of the Goa’uld | Goa’uld的全部遗传记忆会让你 |
[07:52] | would drive your inferior human mind insane. | 那下等的人类思想变疯 |
[07:57] | Luckily, we have this device to help us find what we’re looking for. | 很幸运 我们有设备 来帮助我们找寻我们需要的东西 |
[08:06] | This’ll take a while. | 这要有一会 |
[08:09] | I’ll leave you to it then. | 那我交给你了 |
[08:15] | We’ve got the local authorities searching the area | 我们得到地方允许 搜索那片区域 |
[08:18] | and conducting interviews with every possible witness. | 还有传唤 任何可能的目击者 到目前 我们一无所获 |
[08:20] | So far, they’ve come up empty. | |
[08:22] | General, there’s no question the Trust is behind her disappearance. | 上校 她失踪 肯定是Trust搞得鬼 |
[08:25] | I mean, they’re the only ones with the resources | 只有他们有这种能力 |
[08:26] | capable of pulling something like this off. | 来干这种事情 |
[08:28] | Agreed. I’ve already put a call through to Agent Barrett. | 同意 我已经给Barrett打电话了 |
[08:31] | He’s got his people working on it. | 他的人正在调查 |
[08:33] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到他的 |
[08:37] | We’re starting to get images from her suppressed memory. | 我们已经从她被禁制记忆中 开始得到一些图像了 |
[08:44] | Dial it down. | 停一下 |
[08:54] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[08:56] | A little dizzy. | 有点头晕 |
[08:58] | A little tired. And very, very angry. | 有点疲劳 还有非常非常愤怒 因为你在回忆你 被奴役的经历时 |
[09:02] | Oh, that’s because the flashbacks you’re experiencing | |
[09:04] | are dredging up some long-buried emotions | 深埋的记忆也许 |
[09:06] | that may be coloring your conscious mind. | 正在丰富你的思想 |
[09:08] | I’m going to kill both of you in the most painful way possible. | 我要用最残忍的方法 杀死你们两个 |
[09:12] | Things will go a lot faster if you just relax. | 如果你放松 事情会更顺利 |
[09:17] | Whenever you’re ready. | 随时可以 |
[09:25] | Jackson, rise and shine. | 打起精神 |
[09:28] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了? 发生什么事了? |
[09:29] | Barrett, he came through for us. | 他来找我们 |
[09:31] | He just sent over a list of suspected Trust safe houses. | 他发过来一些有可能的 Trust的安全房 |
[09:33] | Hopefully our girl’s in one of them. | 希望我们的女孩 在其中一个里 |
[09:47] | Team One, what’s your status? | 1队 你们状况? |
[09:50] | Team One is in position. | 1队就位 |
[09:52] | Team Two? | 2队? |
[09:57] | Team Two in position. | 2队… 就位 |
[09:59] | – Team Three? – Team Three is in position. | 3队? 3队就位 |
[10:07] | – Do you know what I think the problem is? – That I can’t strangle you? | 你知道我认为问题在哪么? 我不能掐死你? |
[10:12] | You’re fighting the process. | 你在反抗进程 |
[10:13] | In the end, all you’re really doing is delaying the inevitable. | 最终 你只不过 是在延缓必然之事 |
[10:16] | Why don’t we try and keep an open mind? | 为什么我们不能敞开心扉? |
[10:26] | All five teams are in position. | 5个队都就位了 |
[10:28] | You have a go. | 你们可以行动了 |
[10:33] | Who was that? | 那是什么? |
[10:35] | Turn it down. | 把它关了 |
[10:48] | Damn. | 靠 |
[10:49] | Maybe they’ll have better luck at the other locations. | 也许他们别的地方 会运气好点 |
[11:08] | – Cover the door. – Right. | 看好门 好的 |
[11:33] | It’s all right. We’re here to help. | 没事了 我们是来帮你的 |
[12:15] | Four out of the five safe houses we hit were empty. | 5个安全房中 有4个是空的 |
[12:17] | Only one, it turned out, was still in play, and that was SG-15’s. | 只有一个 目前还在处理 SG-15在那 |
[12:21] | We lost them and three members of the local team. | 他们都死了 还有三个地方成员 |
[12:24] | One Trust operative survived the explosion with minor injuries. | 一个Trust人员 在爆炸中生还 轻伤 |
[12:27] | He confirmed that the place was rigged to blow in the event it was stormed. | 他确认了那个地方设置为 如果被攻击将会爆炸 |
[12:31] | He also confirmed that Vala was being held at that location. | 他同时确认了Vala曾在那个地方 |
[12:34] | So, it’s possible they moved her before the place was raided? | 那有没有可能在被攻击之前 他们已经把她转移了? |
[12:37] | Unlikely. They wouldn’t have had the time. | 不太可能 他们没有时间 |
[12:39] | Besides, the guy we caught claims he saw Vala making a run for it. | 而且我们抓住的那个人说 他看见Vala跑了 |
[12:43] | Then she could’ve gotten out on her own. | 所以她有可能自己跑了 |
[12:44] | If that were the case, why has she not yet attempted to contact us? | 要是那样的话 她怎么没有联系我们? |
[13:14] | So, what did you want with her? | 你们想从她那得到什么? |
[13:15] | I mean, what exactly was going on in that warehouse? | 我是说你们到底在那个房子里干什么? 我已经告诉你了 我不能说 |
[13:18] | Look, I already told you. I can’t say. | |
[13:21] | It’s not that I don’t want to help you, | 不是我不想帮你 |
[13:22] | but right now, I’m more concerned for my well-being. | 而是目前我更担心我的安全 |
[13:24] | We can protect you. | 我们能保护你 |
[13:25] | No, you can’t. | 不 你们不能 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[13:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[13:41] | I’ll be out in the hall. Just yell loudly if you need me. | 我会在大厅里 如果你需要我可以大声嚎叫 |
[13:48] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[13:50] | Your Jaffa interrogation tactics won’t work. | 你们Jaffa那套 审讯技巧没用的 |
[13:54] | Believe me, I’ve seen some pretty horrible things in my life. | 相信我… 我这辈子见过很恐怖的事情 |
[13:59] | You can’t break me. | 你不可能会击垮我的 |
[14:19] | A member of this facility gets kidnapped unchallenged. | 咱们这里的一员 轻易就被绑架了 |
[14:22] | It’s no wonder he doesn’t think we can protect him. | 他当然不认为 我们能保护他 |
[14:24] | But we can protect him. | 但是我们可以 |
[14:25] | Yeah, by locking him away for the rest of his life. | 没错 把他下半生都关在这 |
[14:27] | What can you say? There’s a downside to working for super villains. | 那你能说什么? 给坏人打工当然有落网的一天 |
[14:32] | Well, this is probably going to take a while. | 看来要等一会 |
[14:34] | What do you say we grab a bite to eat? | 我们去弄点吃的怎么样? |
[14:38] | You’re done? | 你搞定了? |
[14:40] | He was surprisingly forthcoming. | 他出奇的坦率 |
[14:53] | Whenever you’re ready, honey. | 随时候驾 亲爱的 |
[15:16] | How you doing? | 你好么? |
[15:17] | – How are you doing? – Terrific. | – 你好么? – 不错 |
[15:19] | I’m Sal, the owner. | 我叫Sal 店主 |
[15:20] | Sal, the owner of Sol’s Diner? | Sal 店主…Sol餐厅的店主? |
[15:24] | Yeah, Sol was the original owner. I bought the place from him. | 没错Sol是以前的店主 我从他那买过来的 |
[15:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:28] | – So, how was lunch? – Delicious. | 午餐如何? 很好吃 |
[15:32] | Delicious enough to pay for it? | 好吃到能付钱了? |
[15:34] | Yes. If I had the money, I would certainly have paid for that meal | 是的 如果我有钱 我一定会付帐的… |
[15:38] | and given the lovely waitress a sizeable gratuity. | 而且会给那位可爱的服务员 一笔可观的小费 |
[15:43] | The service was impeccable. | 服务完美无缺 |
[15:44] | Look, lady, everybody’s got problems. | 女士 每个人都有自己的问题 |
[15:47] | I got rent on this place, a mortgage, a wife, three kids, | 我要付租金 贷款 还有妻子和三个孩子 |
[15:50] | and a Shih Tzu with a recurring gastrointestinal condition | 还有一条西施犬的肚子要填饱 它的肠胃病复发 |
[15:54] | that requires a very specialized diet, all right? | 还要求喂特殊饮食 明白? |
[15:56] | Okay. | 明白 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry for trying to cheat you. | 很抱歉我试图欺骗你 |
[16:04] | Okay. All right, look, if I let you leave, | 好的 没事 如果我让你离开 |
[16:07] | can I trust you to come back with the money you owe me? | 我能相信你会回来还钱么? |
[16:09] | No. | 不能 |
[16:10] | No? What do you mean, no? | 不能? 不能是什么意思? |
[16:12] | What, you’re telling me you can’t be trusted? | 你在告诉我说你不能被相信? |
[16:14] | Truthfully? | 说实话? |
[16:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:21] | I… I don’t remember. | 我… 我不记得了 |
[16:24] | I have no idea who I am, much less what I’m capable of. | 我不知道我能做什么 更不知道我是谁 |
[16:29] | All I know for certain is that about an hour ago, I was lost, hungry, | 我确切知道的就是大约一个小时以前 我迷路了 很饿 |
[16:33] | and drawn to the delightful aroma of the blue plate special. | 然后就被这里蓝盘特餐的香味吸引来了 |
[16:38] | Is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[16:39] | I have absolutely no memory of my life prior to wandering in here. | 我对于到这里之前的生活完全没有印象 |
[16:44] | If that’s true, we need to get you to a hospital. | 如果是真的 我们得带你去医院 |
[16:51] | No hospitals! | 不去医院! |
[16:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:54] | Hey. | 嘿… |
[16:56] | – Everything okay here, Sal? – Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 这里没事吧 Sal? 是啊 没事 |
[17:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[17:08] | – Let me go. – Go where? | 让我走 去哪里? |
[17:11] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[17:13] | – What, you got a home, you got a family? – I don’t know. | 什么 你有家 你有家人吗? 我不知道 |
[17:18] | I would pay you back. I would. | 我会把钱还给你的 一定 |
[17:23] | Just right now, I just don’t have the means. | 只是…我现在没有办法 |
[17:30] | Maybe I can do something to help you. | 或许我能做什么帮帮你 |
[17:37] | Jackson, how’s it going? | Jackson…怎么样了? |
[17:40] | Well, from what we learned from the Trust operative | 嗯…根据Trust Operative和Jaffa |
[17:45] | and the information provided to us from the Jaffa and the Tok’ra, | 还有Tok’ra提供的消息 |
[17:48] | this is what I’ve been able to piece together so far. | 这些就是我目前能拼凑到一起的了 |
[17:52] | Athena, the Greek goddess of war, a.k.a. Charlotte Mayfield, | 呃… Athena 希腊的战争女神 |
[17:56] | a.k.a. The Goa’uld responsible for kidnapping Vala. | A.K.A 那个绑架Vala的Goa’uld |
[17:58] | Now, according to what I’ve learned, | 就我所知 |
[17:59] | she was a minor player who rose to mid-tier status | 她曾是一个低级领主 |
[18:01] | by pursuing alliances with more powerful rivals: | 通过和更强大的 领主结盟使她成为了一个中级领主 |
[18:04] | Cronos, Camulus, Svarog, and even Anubis | Cronos Camulus Svarog甚至是Anubis |
[18:06] | when he was first on the outs with the System Lords. | 在他刚以系统领主身份出现的时候 |
[18:08] | So, her partnering up with Ba’al is just her latest power play? | 所以她现在是在和Ba’al结盟? |
[18:11] | No, it’s more than that. | 不止这样 你看 Athena曾经与Qetesh结盟 |
[18:13] | You see, we know Athena was once allied | |
[18:14] | with Qetesh, the Goa’uld that formerly inhabited Vala. | 而Qetesh曾经以Vala为宿主 |
[18:17] | See, apparently, Qetesh double-crossed her | 显然在他们一起 |
[18:19] | when they partnered up to search for the Clava Thessara Infinitas, | 寻找Clava Thessara Infinitas时 Qetesh欺骗了Athena |
[18:24] | the key to infinite treasure. | 是进入无穷宝藏的关键 |
[18:26] | Now, according to legend, it will allow he who possesses it entry | 根据传说 这会让他能够进入 |
[18:28] | to a vast storehouse of riches hidden away by the Ancients prior to their ascension. | 古人先知藏匿升天宝藏的那个巨大房子 |
[18:32] | Wow, that’s big. | 好厉害 |
[18:33] | Yeah, and by all indications, nothing but an elaborate hoax. | 对 所有证据表明 这是场精心的骗局 |
[18:35] | – So, they didn’t find it? – No, but for some reason, | 他们找到了吗? 没有 但是出于某些原因 |
[18:37] | Qetesh wanted Athena to think she had. | Qetesh想让Athena认为她找到了 |
[18:39] | Athena believed her, which is why she went after Vala. | Athena相信了她 所以她来找Vala |
[18:42] | And she used Ba’al’s resources here on Earth to get her. | 她利用Ba’al的资源 来地球抓她 |
[18:45] | Which reminds me, I’m supposed to check in with Major Harper. | 这倒是提醒了我… 我应该问问Harper少校 |
[18:49] | He’s got people querying hospitals in the area where Vala disappeared. | 他的人在Vala失踪附近的医院在调查 |
[18:54] | It’s possible she may have been injured and has been unable to contact us. | 可能她受伤了 无法联络我们 |
[18:57] | Hey, listen, I spoke with the medical examiner’s office. | 嘿 听着 我和医学检查官 办公室联络过了 |
[19:00] | They’re doing DNA testing on the remains recovered at the blast site, | 他们在测试爆炸现场 发现的残留物的DNA |
[19:07] | but it’s going to take a while. | 但是需要点时间 |
[19:13] | You know, when Vala first disappeared when the Ori gate was destroyed, | 知道吗 Ori的星门被毁灭的时候 Vala就不见了 |
[19:18] | I refused to write her off. | 我那时就拒绝把她计入死亡名单 |
[19:20] | Although the odds were against it, | 虽然几率很小 我坚信她能活着回来 |
[19:21] | I believed somehow she’d found a way to survive, | |
[19:26] | and it turned out I was right. | 后来证明我是正确的 |
[19:31] | I want to be right again. | 我想再正确一次 |
[19:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:36] | – I just figured you should know. – Yeah. Thank you. | 我就是觉得你该知道一下 是啊 谢谢 |
[19:45] | Major Harper, please. | Harper上校在吗 |
[19:48] | I don’t care what the so-called experts have to say. | 我不在乎所谓的专家要说什么 |
[19:52] | I want you to free up the capital | 我要你们把资金都注入 |
[19:53] | and move it into a company called Beringer Consolidated. | 一家叫Beringer Consolidated的公司 |
[19:57] | I have it on good authority | 我可以很确定 |
[19:58] | that they’ll be announcing a major breakthrough before week’s end. | 他们会在周五前宣布一个重大突破 |
[20:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:06] | The DNA results are in. | DNA结果已经出来了 |
[20:07] | They were able to ID 12 victims, none of them our girl. | 他们能确定12个受害者的身份 没有一个是我们要的人 |
[20:10] | My guess is there wasn’t enough of her left to run tests on. | 我的猜想是她没有留下足够的 残留物接受测试 |
[20:13] | Or there wasn’t anything left because she didn’t die in that explosion. | 或者由于她没在爆炸中丧生 所以没有留下任何残留物 |
[20:16] | If she got out, she would’ve gone straight back to Stargate Command. | 如果她逃脱了 她会直接回到星门指挥部的 |
[20:19] | They wouldn’t still be looking for her. | 他们就不可能还在找她 |
[20:20] | I don’t know, maybe you’re right. | 我不知道 可能你是对的 |
[20:24] | Maybe she is dead. | 可能她已经死了 |
[20:26] | But until we have confirmation, I want you to keep looking for her, too. | 但是直到完全肯定 我要你不断地寻找她的下落 两周后 |
[20:46] | Okay, dead cow on a turban, hold the yellow, extra spud mush. | 好了 那边穆斯林点了牛肉 要蛋黄 多加点土豆 |
[20:52] | Listen to you. You’ve been practicing. Very nice. | Ho-ho! 听听 你有在练习哦 不错 |
[21:01] | Val, you okay? | Val 你没事吧? |
[21:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:05] | You all right? | 没事吧? |
[21:08] | Is it that visions thing again? | 是不是又出现那些影象? |
[21:10] | Look, I told you, you should go get yourself checked out, honey. | 听着 我告诉过你 你该去检查一下 亲爱的 |
[21:13] | No. | 不 |
[21:15] | Sal, what am I doing, | Sal 我在做什么? |
[21:18] | working here, sleeping out the back, | 在这里工作 在外面睡觉 |
[21:20] | watching reruns of The X-Files in my spare time? | 有空的时候看看X档案的重播 |
[21:24] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, | 你所做的一切 我都很感激 |
[21:27] | but I’ve got to tell you, I’ve been thinking about leaving. | 但是我得告诉你 我在考虑离开 |
[21:31] | So, where are you going to go? | 你准备去哪里? |
[21:33] | I don’t know, but this isn’t my life. It just doesn’t feel right. | 我不知道 但是这不是我的生活 感觉不对 |
[21:39] | Trust me, sweetheart, | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[21:41] | running away isn’t going to make things better for you. | 逃离不可能改善你的生活 |
[21:44] | Working tables here may not feel right, | 在这里工作可能感觉不对 但是至少你的头上有个屋顶帮你撑着 还有一些朋友关心着你 |
[21:47] | but at least you’ve got a roof over your head | |
[21:49] | and some friends who care about you. | |
[21:53] | It may not feel like your life right now. | 可能现在不像是你的生活… |
[21:55] | Just give it some time, okay? | 给自己点时间 好吗? |
[21:59] | – Okay. – Good. | – 好的 – 好 |
[22:02] | Now, get back to work before I fire your butt. | 现在 趁我还没炒你鱿鱼 快回去工作 |
[22:09] | Hello, and welcome to Sol’s Diner. | 欢迎光临Sol餐厅 |
[22:12] | I’m Val. I’ll be your waitress today. | 我是Val 今天我是你们的服务员 |
[22:14] | Have you had a chance to look over the menu? | 你们看过菜单了么? |
[22:19] | All right! Wallets and purses on the table in front of you, now! | 好了! 马上把皮包和钱包都放在你前面的桌子上! |
[22:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[22:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:46] | Okay. Name? | 好的 名字? |
[22:48] | You know my name. You’re a regular at the deli. | 你知道我的名字 你是我们店的常客 |
[22:51] | So, what, is “Val” short for “Valerie”? | 那是什么 Val是Valerie的缩写? |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:55] | Yes. Valerie. | 是的 Valerie |
[22:59] | Last name? | 姓什么? |
[23:06] | Todad. | |
[23:10] | Valerie Todad. | |
[23:22] | Look, Val, is there any reason | 听着 Val 有什么原因 不能让我知道你姓什么吗? |
[23:24] | why you don’t want me to know your real last name? | |
[23:26] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[23:28] | I’m just a very private person. | 我只是… 非常注重个人隐私 |
[23:34] | Would you mind if I took a moment to freshen up? | 你介意我去一下厕所吗? |
[23:41] | Sure. I need a coffee anyway. | 当然可以 我也需要点咖啡 |
[23:45] | Straight ahead, second door on your left. | 笔直走 左边的第二扇门 |
[24:02] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 不好意思 |
[24:26] | Oh. Hello. | 噢 你好 |
[24:28] | I didn’t know how long we were going to be, | 我不知道我们要一起待多久 |
[24:30] | so I was just going out to get us some lunch. | 所以我去给我们买些午餐 |
[24:41] | Run it through the channels, see if anything comes up. | 发出去 看看有什么发现? |
[24:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:46] | I didn’t do anything illegal. I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我没做什么犯法的事 也没伤了谁… |
[24:49] | Well, apart from those two fellows who, from what I understand, | 除了那两个家伙 就我理解 |
[24:51] | I was totally within my rights to hurt. | 我完全有权利伤害他们 |
[24:53] | Witnesses say you took them both down without even breaking a sweat. | 目击者说你不费吹灰之力 就把他们撩倒了 |
[24:57] | How did you manage that? | 你怎么解释? |
[24:58] | – Instinct. – No. I think training. | 本能? 不 我觉得是训练有素 |
[25:00] | Don’t suppose you want to tell me where you learned those moves? | 你难道不该告诉我 你从哪里学到那些本事的? |
[25:06] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[25:14] | – Sir. – What is it, Chief? | 长官 怎么了? |
[25:17] | I thought you should see this. | 我想你该看看这个 |
[25:23] | Listen to me. This is what you’re going to do. | 听着 这就是你要做的 |
[25:26] | You’re going to sell all of our remaining stock in Beringer Consolidated. | 卖出我们所有 在Beringer Consolidated的股份 |
[25:30] | I have it on good authority that they’re about to be rocked | 我得到可靠消息 |
[25:32] | by a major accounting scandal that will… | 他们会因一个严重的帐目丑闻而惹上大麻烦 |
[25:40] | Nathan, I’m going to have to call you back. | Nathan 我等会打给你 |
[25:48] | – What is it? – We got a call. | 怎么了? 我们接到电话 |
[25:52] | Apparently, some people, they’re looking for you. | 显然 一些人在找你 |
[25:54] | – Who? – The United States Air Force. | 谁? 美国空军 |
[25:57] | They’re sending a Colonel Carter to pick you up. | 他们会派Carter上校来接你 |
[26:00] | No. | 不 |
[26:02] | – What do you mean, no? – I’d rather stay here. | 什么意思 不? 我宁愿待在这里 |
[26:04] | If you need me to commit a crime, I’d be happy to oblige. | 如果你需要我认罪 我很乐意 |
[26:08] | Look, Val, I don’t pretend to know what you’re all about, | 听着 Val 我不知道你是怎么回事 |
[26:10] | but when people start throwing around words like “national security,” | 但当有人抛出诸如“国家安全”这样的词 |
[26:14] | there’s not a lot I can do. | 我能做的就极为有限 |
[26:16] | All right, I’ll be honest with you. | 好吧 我实话对你说 |
[26:19] | The reason why I can’t tell you who I am, | 我之所以不能告诉你我是谁 |
[26:22] | is because I don’t know. | 是因为我也不知道 |
[26:24] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[26:26] | I don’t know where I’m from. I’m not even sure if Val is my real name. | 我不知道自己从哪里来 我甚至不确定Val是不是我的真名 |
[26:29] | My memory only goes as far back as that day, two weeks ago, | 我的记忆最多只到两周前 |
[26:33] | when I wandered into the deli for a lunch I couldn’t pay for. | 我去餐馆吃午餐没有钱付账 |
[26:36] | I don’t remember any of my life before that, | 那之前的生活我一点都不记得 |
[26:39] | although I do have flashbacks. | 虽然会有些片段 |
[26:41] | Occasionally, they’re terrifying, like something out of a horror movie, | 不时地出现 像出自恐怖电影的场景 |
[26:45] | but they don’t make much sense. | 但我无法将它们联系起来 |
[26:46] | I was hoping that, sooner or later, my memories would just come back, | 我希望有一天我的记忆会恢复 |
[26:49] | or that something would help remind me of who I really am, | 或有些事能帮我弄清我究竟是谁 但今天的事发生后 我不确定自己还想知道 |
[26:53] | but after what happened today, I’m not sure I want to know anymore. | |
[27:01] | You know, Val, it would be a lot easier if you’d just be honest with me. | 你知道 Val如果你对我说实话 一切会简单得多 |
[27:09] | I’m Colonel Carter. I’m here to take custody of the prisoner. | 我是Carter上校 我来这儿拘捕囚犯 |
[27:13] | Prisoner? | 囚犯? |
[27:14] | Would you mind telling me what this is all about? | 能告诉我是怎么回事吗? |
[27:16] | The government has been looking for Miss Mal Doran for a while now. | 政府追捕Mal Doran小姐有一段时间了 |
[27:19] | Why? What did she do? | 为什么? 她犯了什么事? |
[27:21] | I’m sorry, Detective. That’s classified. | 抱歉 探长 这是机密 |
[27:25] | Don’t let them take me away. | 别让他们把我带走 |
[27:27] | We appreciate your cooperation in this matter, sir. | 感谢你的合作 先生 |
[27:29] | No. No, no, please. | 不 不 不 拜托 |
[27:32] | Mr. Ryan… | Ryan先生… |
[27:56] | Detective Ryan? | 探长Ryan? |
[27:58] | Hi. Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter, United States Air Force. | 你好 我是美国空军Samantha Carter上校 |
[28:00] | We’re here for the Jane Doe you’ve been holding. | 我是为你们抓的Jane Doe而来 |
[28:03] | Another Colonel Carter just picked her up. | 另一位Carter上校刚把她接走 |
[28:06] | – When? – About a minute ago. | 什么时候? 约一分钟以前 |
[28:08] | Yeah, there were two of them. You must have passed them on your way in here. | 他们有两个人 你们来的路上一定遇到过 |
[28:10] | Black sedan, government plates. | 黑色私家车 政府的车牌 |
[28:13] | They were headed for the freeway. | 他们往高速公路去了 |
[28:18] | We need you to move that car! | 你得发动那辆车! |
[28:25] | I’m commandeering your bike! Get off! | 我现在要征用你的车 让开 |
[29:25] | Why won’t you tell me where we’re going? | 为什么不告诉我要去哪里? |
[30:10] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[30:13] | Hey, everything’s going to be okay. | 嘿 没事了 真他妈的… |
[30:21] | Son of a… Mother… | |
[30:31] | Is anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗? |
[30:37] | Throw me the keys. | 把钥匙扔过来 |
[30:40] | Run away. | 走 |
[30:46] | Vala, wait! | Vala等等! |
[30:50] | What did you just call me? | 你刚刚叫我什么? |
[30:54] | Vala. | |
[30:56] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:59] | Get up! | 起来 |
[31:06] | – Where are we going? – Just drive. | 我们要去哪儿? 开车 |
[31:09] | – You know, I’m bleeding here. – Shut up. | 你知道我不认识这儿的路 闭嘴 |
[31:33] | Oh, boy. | 噢 |
[31:39] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[31:42] | Checking to see if I still have both of my kidneys. | 看看我的两个肾是不是都还在 |
[31:49] | Vala, what the hell is going on here? | Vala 这到底是怎么回事 |
[31:53] | – You know me. – Yeah, of course. Why? | 你认识我 当然 |
[31:59] | You don’t remember me? | 怎么? 你不记得我了? |
[32:01] | I don’t remember much of anything, | 我不记得很多事 |
[32:03] | least of all who I am, or why everyone is after me. | 甚至不记得我是谁 也不知道为什么人人都在找我 |
[32:09] | That’s why I brought you here. | 这就是我带你来这儿的原因 |
[32:12] | You’re going to supply me with some much-needed answers. | 你能给我我需要的答案 |
[32:19] | You know, maybe we should call the rest of the team. | 啊!或许我们应该告诉通知其他的队员 |
[32:21] | They’re generally better at answers. | 他们更擅长提供答案 |
[32:24] | Okay, here goes. | 好吧 我说 |
[32:28] | Your name is Vala Mal Doran. | 你名叫Vala Mal Doran |
[32:31] | You’re a member of Stargate Command, | 是星门指挥部的成员 |
[32:34] | a top-secret facility located beneath Cheyenne Mountain. | 那是一个位于Cheyenne山下的秘密机构 |
[32:39] | It’s the command center for a military organization | 是一个军事组织的指挥中心 |
[32:42] | responsible for off-world exploration and reconnaissance | 该组织负责运用星际之门 |
[32:47] | by means of a device known as a Stargate, | 进行外太空的探索和侦查 |
[32:50] | a portal which allows near-instantaneous transport between planets. | 星门是一个能实现星球间瞬间传输的入口 |
[32:59] | How am I doing so far? | 我回答得怎么样? |
[33:02] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[33:03] | I know it sounds crazy, but it’s the truth. | 我知道听着有点疯狂 可都是真的 |
[33:06] | Okay. So, we’re space explorers? | 好吧 那么我们是空间探险家? |
[33:10] | Well, technically, me and my team are the explorers. | 嗯 技术上来说 我和我的队友是探险家 |
[33:13] | You’re just along for the ride because… | 你只是搭便车的 因为… |
[33:19] | Well, you’re not originally from this planet. You’re an alien. | 你并非地球人 你是外星来的 |
[33:23] | And I mean that in the nicest possible way. | 听着 我已经用了最善意的词 |
[33:26] | You know, when you say “alien,” | 知道吗 你一说“外星人” |
[33:28] | people think green skin, four eyes, tentacles, what have you, | 人们就会想到你们有绿皮肤 四个眼睛 触须 但事实大大不同 |
[33:31] | but the reality is very, very different. | |
[33:35] | I’m borrowing some more money. | 嗯 多借我点钱 |
[33:37] | Look, take you, for example. You’re human. | 比如说你 你是人类 |
[33:39] | Hell, you’re more human than most of my neighbors, especially that guy in 304. | 你比我的多数邻居都更像人 特别是那个住304的 |
[33:42] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就来 |
[33:44] | Look, since you’re part of the team, maybe you should think about… | 你看 既然你是队伍的一员 也许你可以考虑… |
[33:46] | Won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[33:48] | …trusting me? | …相信我 |
[33:52] | Or un-cuffing me? Or giving me my pants back? | 或者解开我手铐? 要么把我短裤给我? |
[33:57] | Okay, just wait right here. I’ll be right back. | 好了在这等着 我很快回来 |
[34:03] | Well, he’s of no help. | 他没什么帮助 |
[34:05] | All he remembers was the gun, then he was off to the races. | 他唯一记着的就是枪 然后他就跑了 |
[34:08] | Presumably, you are searching for the missing vehicle. | 也许你们该寻找丢失车辆? |
[34:10] | We’ve got all available units looking. | 我们已经动用所有能动用的人员了 |
[34:12] | In the meantime, it turns out the deceased in that overturned sedan | 现在我们只知道 在车里的死者身上 |
[34:15] | were all carrying phony ID. | 都是假身份证 |
[34:18] | The license plate was also bogus. | 车牌同样是假的 |
[34:20] | As for the car itself, | 至于那辆车本身 |
[34:22] | it was a company vehicle registered to a Forsythe Chemicals. | 是公司车辆 注册于一家… Forsythe化工 |
[34:27] | But that’s a dead end because, apparently, | 不过这是条死路 |
[34:29] | they reported the car missing this morning. | 因为他们今早已经报失 |
[34:30] | Of course they did. | 当然了 |
[34:35] | Carter. | |
[34:38] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:40] | We’ve got a lock on Cam’s transmitter. Thank you, Detective. | 我们锁定了Cam的收发器 谢谢你 警探 |
[34:44] | Yeah. Sure. Any time. | 当然 随时 |
[34:52] | Okay, I think I’ve figured out what happened to you, | 好了 我想我明白你怎么回事了 |
[34:54] | why you don’t remember anything. | 你为什么什么都记不起来 |
[34:56] | Oh, good. Does it involve an alien abduction? | 哦 很好 是不是有外星人诱拐? |
[34:59] | Well, in as much as that you’re an alien who was abducted, yes. | 既然你是一个外星人而且被诱拐 那是的 |
[35:03] | You were undergoing a procedure | 你在经受一个过程 |
[35:05] | which was designed to dig up some of your suppressed memories. | 那个进程是为了找出你被禁制的记忆 |
[35:08] | The scientist that we captured told us | 我们抓住的那个科学家告诉我们 |
[35:10] | that during the procedure, the device was destroyed, | 在这个进程当中 那个机器被摧毁 |
[35:13] | which allowed you the opportunity to escape. | 正好给你机会让你逃脱… |
[35:15] | From the aliens. | 从外星人手中 |
[35:16] | No, they weren’t aliens. | 他们不是外星人 |
[35:18] | They’re working for an alien, but that’s not really important. | 他们为外星人工作 但是这不重要 |
[35:21] | Vala isn’t a particularly alien name. | Vala不是一个很典型的外星名字 |
[35:24] | So, I’m thinking that this device was in the middle of digging up | 所以我猜那个设备是在挖掘 你被禁制的记忆时爆炸了 |
[35:28] | these suppressed memories when it overloads and fries your brain. | 它超载 然后烧了你的大脑 |
[35:32] | So, instead of helping you remember, it actually made you forget. | 所以它并没有帮你找回记忆 反而是让你失去记忆了 |
[35:35] | Everything. | 一切都忘了 |
[35:37] | Disodium guanylate. | |
[35:39] | That would make a great alien name, don’t you think? | 这是个绝佳的外星名字 你不觉得么? |
[35:43] | I can understand why you might be having difficulty | 我明白 为什么你很难 |
[35:45] | believing what I’m telling you, | 相信我告诉你的一切 |
[35:47] | but there is one thing you cannot deny. | 但是有一件事情你不能否认 |
[35:49] | There are some very, very bad people after you. | 有些很坏很坏的人在追你 |
[35:53] | And how do I know you’re not one of them? | 那我怎么知道你不是他们中的一个? |
[35:55] | Because I saved you from them! | 因为我从他们手里救了你! |
[35:57] | What if they were trying to save me from you? | 那如果是他们要从你手中救我呢? |
[35:59] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么能知道? |
[36:01] | Let me take you back to Stargate Command. | 让我带你回星门指挥部 |
[36:03] | We have a device that can help you remember. | 我们有个设备能帮你恢复记忆 |
[36:04] | I thought you said the device was destroyed. | 我记得你说那个设备毁了 |
[36:07] | It’s a different device. | 是另外一个设备 |
[36:09] | It’s one I brought back from another planet last year. | 我去年从别的星球带回来的 |
[36:12] | Oh, good. Were they having a sale? | 哦 很好 他们那边促销? |
[36:21] | Understood. | 明白 |
[36:24] | We intercepted a communication from Stargate Command. | 我们截取到星门指挥部的信息 |
[36:27] | They found him. Turn around. | 他们找到他了 掉头 |
[36:46] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 这不是像你们看到的那样 |
[37:26] | – What? – Nothing. | 什么? 没什么 |
[37:28] | I just think it’s funny how you’re always losing your pants. | 我只是觉得有趣 你怎么经常弄没你的短裤 |
[37:31] | I’m not “always losing my pants.” | 我不是”经常”弄没我的短裤 只发生过两次 |
[37:35] | It’s happened twice. | |
[37:38] | Twice is not always. | 两次不是经常 |
[37:39] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:41] | We’ve got something on Vala. | 我们有Vala的消息了 |
[38:01] | Vala? | |
[38:08] | Vala, it’s me, Daniel. | Vala 是我 Daniel |
[38:12] | We know you’re in here. There’s nowhere else you could’ve gone. | 我们知道你在这 你不会去别的地方的 |
[38:20] | Vala? | |
[38:27] | Vala? | |
[38:30] | I know you’re scared, but we’re not here to hurt you. | 我知道你很害怕 但是我们不是来这伤害你的 |
[38:34] | We can help you remember. | 我们能帮你恢复记忆 |
[38:40] | Colonel Carter! | Carter上校! |
[39:27] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我路 |
[39:30] | Get out of my way or I will shoot you. | 别挡我路 要不然我开枪了 |
[39:53] | You don’t remember who you are, but I do. | 你记不起来你是谁 但是我知道 |
[39:56] | You won’t shoot. | 你不会开枪的 |
[40:19] | If I let you go, I know you’re going to make yourself disappear. | 如果我让你走 我知道你会让自己消失的 |
[40:24] | You’ve been running so long, it’s almost second nature to you. | 你四处躲避的时间太长了 这都成了你的第二天性了 |
[40:29] | You don’t remember it, but you made a decision to stop running. | 你不记得了 但是你做过决定不再躲藏 |
[40:35] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[40:38] | Now it’s time to come home. | 现在是回家的时候了 |
[40:58] | Daniel. | |
[41:29] | You know, I don’t mind getting shot, | 你知道 我不在乎被打中 但是最后和那个Trust特工 真是大战了一场 |
[41:32] | but I pulled a hammy when I took out that last Trust operative. | |
[41:35] | At least you didn’t lose your pants. | 至少你没把你的短裤丢了 |
[41:39] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[41:40] | – Hey, what did Dr. Lam say? – I’ve been cleared for active duty. | 嗨 Lam医生说什么? 我可以参加执行任务 |
[41:44] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这个 |
[41:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[41:47] | Let’s just call it a welcome-back present. | 就叫”欢迎归来”礼物吧 |
[41:55] | – These are… – Team badges. | 这是… 队徽 |
[41:57] | You’re now officially a member of SG-1. | 你现在是SG-1的正式成员了 |
[42:01] | Congratulations. You earned it. | 恭喜你 你应得的 |
[42:13] | Perhaps a celebration is in order. | 也许应该有个 庆祝活动 |
[42:16] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意! |
[42:18] | We can check out that new rib joint near my place. | 我们可以去尝尝我家那边新出 的排骨的 |
[42:22] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[42:24] | Of course, that means we’ll have to wait until next week to complete our date. | 当然 这意味着我们要等到下周 才能完成我们的约会了 |
[42:28] | It wasn’t a date. | 那不是约会 |
[42:31] | It was two friends and co-workers out for dinner. | 是两个朋友兼同事之间的晚餐 |
[42:37] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[42:44] | It wasn’t a date. | 那不是约会 -=Stargate星际之门 SG-1=- |