时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | |
[00:03] | All you have to do is prick him, once. | 你要做的 就是扎他一下 |
[00:07] | The effect will be immediate. | 立杆见影 |
[00:09] | He’ll believe you to be his loyal slave, Jarren. | 他会相信你是他忠诚的奴隶 |
[00:11] | Whoa! No violence. | 哇欧 不要动手哦 |
[00:13] | – Your name? – Cam Mitchell. Bounty hunter. | 你名字是 Cam Mitchell 赏金猎人 |
[00:19] | Don’t worry about SG-1 and Earth. | 不要担心SG-1和地球 |
[00:24] | They are of little consequence. | 那不重要 |
[00:34] | Approaching the coordinates now, sir. | 现在接近坐标了 先生 |
[00:36] | Drop us out of hyperspace. Maximum shields. | 最大防护 开出超空间 |
[00:45] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[00:47] | We should have a visual. | 我们应该能看见了 |
[00:51] | If the second supergate is here, we should be able to see it. | 如果第二个超级星门在这里 我们应该可以看见了 |
[00:54] | Anything on the sensors? | 有东西在传感器上吗? |
[00:55] | There seems to be a powerful gravitational field nearby. | 附近好像有什么巨大引力场 |
[00:59] | Supergates use black holes for power. | 超级星门用黑洞做动力的 |
[01:02] | Oh, this is not a black hole, it’s a neutron star, | 哦 这不是黑洞 这是中子星 |
[01:05] | and the field is powerful enough to weaken our shields and cause… | 它的引力足以削弱我们的防护罩 并引起… |
[01:12] | Damage report! | 受损报告 |
[01:13] | Reporting hull damage on decks two and seven. | 船体2区和7区受损 |
[01:16] | Battle stations! Get us out of here, Major. | 战斗模式! 上校 让我们离开这 |
[01:19] | Hyperdrive will not engage. | 超光引擎未启动 |
[01:20] | Hull integrity has been compromised! | 已经危及到船体完整性 |
[01:22] | – Who the hell is shooting at us? – I can’t tell, sir. | 该死的谁在打我们? 无法辨别 长官 |
[01:25] | Detecting three ships. | 发现三艘飞船 |
[01:27] | Ori? | 是Ori吗? |
[01:29] | Based on size, I’d say Goa’uld motherships. | 看那大小 可能是Goa’uld母船 |
[01:31] | Their shields should be weakened as well! | 他们的防护盾也会被削弱的 |
[01:33] | Fire all forward rail guns. Arm missiles. | 准备所有射击口 装上导弹 |
[01:36] | Major, transfer auxiliary power to sublight engines | 上校 把备用能量转到亚光引擎 |
[01:39] | and set a course hard right. | 设置路线 急转右 |
[01:50] | Sir, detecting multiple small objects dead ahead. | 长官 前面发现很多无生命小物体 |
[01:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:59] | It’s a minefield. | 这是雷区 |
[02:01] | Full reverse thrust! | 全速后退 |
[02:15] | Damage report! | 受损报告 |
[02:19] | Marks! | |
[02:27] | Emergency subspace communication from the Odyssey, sir. | Odyssey的紧急信号 长官 |
[02:30] | Put it onscreen. | 放出来 |
[02:31] | Stargate Command, this is Colonel Paul Emerson of the Odyssey, | 星门指挥部 我是 Odyssey的 Paul Emerson上校 |
[02:34] | authentication code, delta-six, alpha-five. | 身份识别码是delta-six-alpha-five |
[02:36] | We’re under attack. We’ve suffered extreme damage. | 我们被袭击了 我们受到极大的破坏 |
[02:40] | Intel about the second supergate was false. | 第二超级星门探索失败了 |
[02:42] | We’ve been ambushed by as many as three Goa’uld motherships. | 我们被三艘Goa’uld母船埋伏了 |
[02:45] | We’ve lost hyperdrive, shields are down. | 我们的超光引擎不行了 防护盾也失效了 |
[02:47] | Several decks without life support. We’re being boarded! | 有些区域维生系统也失效了 有人登陆我们的飞船了 |
[02:54] | That’s it, sir. That’s all we got. | 就这些 长官 我们就收到这些 -=Stargate星际之门 SG-1=- |
[04:00] | We began receiving telemetry from the emergency transponder | 我们大概30分钟前 从紧急事件雷达收发机上 |
[04:04] | approximately 30 minutes after the distress call came in. | 收到了这个 在那让人悲痛的电话后 |
[04:07] | Unfortunately, it doesn’t tell us anything | 很不幸 这没有告诉我们任何关于 |
[04:09] | about the condition of the ship or the crew. | 船或船员的情况 |
[04:11] | Sounds like it was badly damaged. | 听起来好像受了很大的损坏 |
[04:13] | Anything on who might have been behind this? | 会是谁在背后策划的呢? |
[04:15] | We were acting on what we thought was reliable intel from the Jaffa. | 我们是按照来自Jaffa的可靠情报 采取行动 |
[04:20] | Bra’tac is investigating the source of the false intel, | Bra’tac在调查假情报的来源 |
[04:24] | but the Jaffa nation is in disarray and many have reverted back | 但是Jaffa国正处于动乱 很多人都已经回到 |
[04:26] | to old warring factions. | 原始的集团斗争 |
[04:28] | Tracing such betrayal may prove virtually impossible. | 追查这样的背叛 几乎是不可能的 |
[04:31] | There must be a lot of Jaffa out there who are pretty angry | 外面一定有很多Jaffa |
[04:34] | about the destruction of Dakara. | 对于Dakara的毁灭很生气 |
[04:36] | The Ori were responsible for that. | Ori才是要负责的 |
[04:37] | And there are more than a few who think it was us who led them there. | 更多的人认为 是我们让他们去那里的 |
[04:40] | Angry enough to set up an ambush? For what, revenge? | 就因为生气 而做这样的埋伏? 为了什么呢 复仇? |
[04:44] | Well, we have a signal. Let’s go check it out. | 嗯 我们有信号 我们检查一下呵 |
[04:46] | Yeah, one tiny snag there. | 对 有个小问题 |
[04:49] | We have no vessels in which to travel. | 我们没有飞船可用 |
[04:51] | The Daedalus is on its way to Pegasus. | Daedalus去Pegasus了 |
[04:53] | And it will be days before a Jaffa ship becomes available to us. | 而且到下一艘Jaffa飞船到 我们这还要几天呢 |
[04:56] | Well, you only have to ask. | 嗯 你们需要做的就是说出来 |
[04:58] | You must know by now | 到现在了 你们都该知道 |
[05:00] | that I can get you pretty much anything you want. | 我可以给你们找到任何 你们想要的东西 |
[05:02] | Yeah, for a price. | 嗯 但是是有代价的 |
[05:04] | Nothing comes for free, Daniel. | 天上不会掉馅饼 Daniel |
[05:07] | Of course, in this instance, I would naturally waive my fee, | 当然 这种情况下 我会放弃我的小费的 |
[05:10] | but I will need some front money, so to speak. | 但是这么说来 我要收订金 |
[05:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:14] | We still have no idea who’s behind this. | 我们还不知道 是谁在背后策划了这个 |
[05:38] | Glad to see you’re awake, Colonel. How’s your head? | 上校 很高兴你醒了 你头怎么样? |
[05:41] | It’s fine, sir. | 很好 长官 |
[05:43] | – What’s our status? – They towed us out of the minefield. | 我们在哪? 他们把我们拖出雷区了 |
[05:45] | Most of the crew is accounted for. We’re still missing three. | 大多数船员都在 3个失踪了 |
[05:51] | Which one of you is Colonel Samantha Carter? | 你们谁是Samantha Carter上校? |
[05:54] | I’m Colonel Paul Emerson, commander of this ship. | 我是Paul Emerson上校 这艘船的指挥官 |
[05:57] | If you have any questions, you ask… | 你有什么问题 可以问我… |
[05:59] | If any of you try to be heroes, | 如果有任何人想逞英雄的话 |
[06:01] | I assure you my commander will think nothing | 我保证 我的指挥官会觉得 |
[06:03] | of venting this hold of all atmosphere. | 放掉这里的大气 可是很平常的事 |
[06:07] | I will not ask again. | 我不会再问了 |
[06:10] | I’m Carter. | 我是Carter |
[06:15] | Bring her. Him, too. | 带走她 还有他 |
[06:30] | Colonel Carter, | Carter上校… |
[06:33] | I had heard you were quite attractive. | 我听说了你非常有吸引力 |
[06:36] | I’m Colonel Paul Emerson, commander of this ship. | 我是Paul Colonel 上校 这艘船的指挥官 |
[06:38] | – What do you want? – Nothing you can do for me. | 你想要什么? 你不能为我做什么 |
[06:44] | Now, Colonel Carter, on the other hand… | 现在 Carter上校 顺便说一句… |
[06:48] | – Can I call you Samantha? – No. | 我能叫你Samantha? 不行 |
[06:51] | You’re Lucian Alliance. | 你是Lucian联盟的 |
[06:55] | The uniform. | 这制服 |
[06:56] | Pathetic, isn’t it? Pretending to be something we’re not. | 很可怜 对吗? 装扮成我们本不是的东西 |
[07:02] | Anateo is my name, and believe me, I am part of no alliance of any kind. | 我叫Anateo 相信我 我不属于任何联盟 |
[07:09] | Now, we don’t know much about this ship yet, | 我们对这船知之甚少 |
[07:12] | but we have found a subspace beacon that is giving away our position. | 但是我们发现了子空间的信号源 它泄漏了我们的行踪 |
[07:18] | I need you to shut it off. | 我需要你关掉它 |
[07:21] | – I’m not going to help you. – I don’t see what choice you have. | 我不会帮你的 我想你别无选择 |
[07:29] | You are going to do whatever it is I want you to do. | 你会做任何 我想要你做的事 |
[07:34] | Don’t do it, Sam. | 不要做 Sam |
[07:38] | Oh, I suggest you should do it, Sam. | 哦 我建议你还是做吧 Sam |
[07:52] | It’s not designed to be shut off. It activates automatically and stays on. | 这个没有关掉的设计 它自动击活 然后就一直工作 |
[07:57] | Then remove it. | 那就拆了它 |
[07:59] | Don’t help them, Colonel. That’s an order. | 别帮他们 上校 这是命令 |
[08:09] | I believe that now makes you the ranking officer on this ship, Colonel Carter. | 我想 这样 你就是 这艘船的最高指挥官了 Carter 上校 |
[08:13] | I suggest you get to work, | 我建议你去工作吧 |
[08:16] | unless there’s something else you’d rather do. | 除非你还有更想做的 |
[08:28] | Yeah, she’s a real beauty. | 是的 她真是个美人 |
[08:30] | Stabilizers are a bit wonky, I’m afraid. | 安定装置有点不行 |
[08:32] | Makes for a bumpy ride, but it’s all perfectly safe. | 恐怕我们要有一段崎岖不平的路走了 但这绝对安全 |
[08:35] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:40] | Not exactly. | 没那么确定了 |
[08:42] | We gave you as much raw naquadah as you needed, | 你要多少Naquadah 我们都给你了 |
[08:44] | and all you came up with was this piece of junk? | 而你给我们的就是这堆垃圾? |
[08:46] | People’s lives are at stake, Daniel. | 有人身处危险呢 Daniel |
[08:48] | Do you honestly think that I cheaped out on the ship and pocketed the difference? | 你有真的觉得 我有对这船偷工减料 从而把差价中饱私囊吗? |
[08:54] | – What’s that? – Life support seems to be failing. | 那是什么? 维生系统好像失灵了 |
[09:00] | Can you take over? | 你能接手吗? |
[09:13] | Great, you fixed that. How about fixing the stabilizers? | 很好 你修好了 你能修好这个安定装置吗? |
[09:15] | I didn’t fix anything, I just disabled that annoying alarm. | 我什么也没修好 我只是关了那讨厌的警报 |
[09:19] | Our long-range sensors indicate that the signal coming | 我们的远程传感器发现 |
[09:21] | from the Odyssey transponder is changing location. | 从Odyssey上雷达收发机发出的信号 改变位置了 |
[09:24] | It’s moving? | 它动了? |
[09:25] | It appears to be traveling at sublight speed. | 它正在用亚光速移动 |
[09:27] | Altering course to intercept. | 改变路线去拦截 |
[09:34] | – Are you cloaking? – I am attempting to. | 你要隐形? 我正想这么干 |
[09:36] | It does not appear the cloak is responding. | 好象不能运作 |
[09:50] | The signal now appears to be originating from that planet. | 现在信号正从那个行星发出 |
[09:55] | Sensors are picking up numerous life signs. | 感应器测到有很多生命体 |
[09:57] | If life support were compromised, | 如果维生系统出问题了 |
[09:59] | they could have landed the ship for repairs. | 他们会着陆去修的 |
[10:01] | They are not responding to our hails. | 他们对我们的信号没回应 |
[10:05] | There appears to be a small civilization on the surface. | 那里好象有个小型文明世界 |
[10:09] | I knew I recognized this planet. | 我知道 我认出这星球了 |
[10:11] | More friends of yours? | 有你朋友吗? |
[10:13] | The Goa’uld used to have a shipbuilding facility here. | Goa’uld曾经在这有个制船设备 |
[10:15] | It’s now been taken over by the former human slaves. | 现在那里由原来的人类奴隶接管 |
[10:18] | From what I know, they have ties with the Lucian Alliance. | 据我所知 他们和Lucian联盟有紧密关系 |
[10:22] | You know, that doesn’t sound too good. | 你知道吗 这听起来可不好 |
[10:24] | We talking chop shop here? | 我们在说卖贼脏的店? |
[10:25] | I have a contact here. | 我在这有个联系人 |
[10:27] | He might get skittish if we all show up, | 如果我们都出现的话 他可能会害怕 |
[10:28] | so it could be a good idea for me to go in alone. | 所以呢 我还是一个人去比较好 |
[10:31] | You know, it could be a trap. | 你知道的 这可能是个陷阱 |
[10:34] | All the more reason why we shouldn’t all go. | 所以我们就更不该全部出动 |
[10:37] | Trust me, if he knows anything, I’ll be able to get it out of him, | 相信我,如果他知道什么 我会问出来的 |
[10:39] | but the key is to be as inconspicuous and as non-threatening as possible. | 但关键是 要尽可能的不引人注目 尽可能不进行胁迫 |
[10:47] | If you like, I can take Daniel. | 如果你愿意,我可以带上Deniel |
[10:57] | Colonel, what happened? You’ve been gone for hours. | 上校…怎么了? 你去了好几个小时 |
[11:02] | Where’s Colonel Emerson? | Emerson上校呢? |
[11:10] | Vala Mal Doran. | Vala Mal Doran…阿 |
[11:12] | Never thought you’d show your face in these parts again. | 我从来没想过 你还会在这里露面 |
[11:15] | Borzin, you slimy, two-faced grease peddler. | Borzin 你这个粘乎乎的 两面派小贩 |
[11:19] | Come on, give us a hug. | 过来,抱一下 |
[11:23] | And what poor loser have you conned into your company this time? | 这次是哪个倒霉鬼 被你骗来做同伙了? |
[11:26] | Oh, this is my apprentice, Seamus. | 哦,这是我的徒弟 Seamus |
[11:29] | – You must be learning a great deal. – More than I’d like to. | 你肯定学了不少 比我想要的还多 |
[11:33] | Actually, I only took him on as part of a bet. He’s mentally disabled. | 实际上我只是因为和别人打赌 才收了他 他是智障 |
[11:37] | Don’t trust her. She will sell you out | 别信她 只要有机会她就会 |
[11:39] | for a bad lunch the first chance she gets. | 把你卖了去换顿凑合的午餐 |
[11:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:43] | He likes me. Isn’t that cute? | 他喜欢我,这多可爱啊 |
[11:46] | What do you want, Vala, if you haven’t already stolen it from me? | 你想要什么 Vala 如果还有什么 你没从我这偷走的话 |
[11:51] | We’re looking for some information. | 我们想打听点消息 |
[11:53] | About a Tau’ri ship that was attacked not far from here. | 关于一艘Tau’ri飞船 在附近被攻击的消息 |
[11:55] | Any information you can give us… | 任何你知道的消息… |
[11:57] | Okay, my friend, | 好了 我的朋友… |
[12:01] | here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[12:03] | – He’s not my apprentice. He’s a mark. – No! | 他不是我徒弟,他是我的目标人物 不! |
[12:07] | A very rich, very gullible one, who’s eating right out of my hands. | 一个很富有,很容易骗得人 我马上就能骗到他 |
[12:10] | Give us something, anything, | 给我们点消息,什么都行 然后他就会给你一笔不菲的报酬了 |
[12:12] | and he’ll make it very much worth your while. | |
[12:13] | – You know, I’ve heard that before. – All right, try this. | 我听过这个故事了… 好吧 听这个 |
[12:17] | We traced the signal from the ship’s emergency transponder here. | 我们从飞船的紧急雷达收发器 跟踪信号到这里 |
[12:21] | I know you can’t possibly have the whole ship, | 我知道你不可能有整艘飞船 |
[12:23] | but I know you must have some parts. | 但是我知道 你肯定有其中某些部分 |
[12:28] | Borzin, I don’t know what’s going on, but you’re in way over your head. | Borzin 我不知道发生了什么 但这已经超出了你的能力范围 |
[12:32] | I’ve recently made some contacts high up in the Lucian Alliance | 我最近和Lucian联盟 的高层有些联系 |
[12:35] | that’d be very interested in knowing exactly | 他们很有兴趣知道 |
[12:37] | how much you’ve been skimming off this operation. | 你这次弄到了多少油水 |
[12:40] | Wow. Offers that can’t be refused. | 不可回绝的提议 |
[12:44] | Over here. | 这边 |
[12:48] | While we’re at it, why don’t we get him to throw in some parts for our cargo ship? | 既然我们在这 干吗不让他 送我们点我们飞船的零件 |
[12:51] | One thing at a time. | 一次一件事 |
[12:54] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这是不是你们要找的? |
[12:57] | That’s Odyssey’s data recorder. The transponder’s still broadcasting. | Odyssey的数据记录器 雷达收发器还在工作 |
[13:01] | – Where did you get this? – A man brought it a few hours ago. | 你从哪弄到的? 几个小时前一个男人拿来的 |
[13:05] | He said it could fetch me a very nice price. | 他说这会带给我很好的价钱 |
[13:09] | Anateo is my name, and believe me, I am part of no alliance of any kind. | 我叫Anateo,相信我 我不属于任何联盟 |
[13:17] | It’s not designed to be shut off. It activates automatically and stays on. | 这个没有关掉的设计 它自动击活 然后就一直工作 |
[13:21] | Then remove it. | 那就拆了它 |
[13:22] | Don’t help them, Colonel. That’s an order. | 别帮他们,上校,这是命令 |
[13:28] | You want more? Show me the naquadah. | 想知道更多?给我Naquadah |
[13:31] | You know, that thing’s useless to me unless I know who gave it to you. | 这个东西对我没用 除非我知道是谁给你的 |
[13:35] | Timing’s everything. Him. | 哦 时间恰到好处,他 |
[13:50] | Jackson? Vala? | |
[13:54] | Jackson, report. | Jackson 回答 |
[13:59] | Crap. | 拉屎 |
[14:03] | You want more? Show me the naquadah. | 想知道更多,给我Naquadah |
[14:05] | You know, that thing’s useless to me unless I know who gave it to you. | 这个东西对我没用 除非我知道是谁给你的 |
[14:09] | Timing’s everything. Him. | 哦 时间恰到好处,他 |
[14:14] | We suspected it could be another ambush. | 我们怀疑这是另外一次伏击 |
[14:17] | You think they were specifically after you? | 你们觉得他们是特地在埋伏你们? |
[14:19] | They knew we would follow the transponder signal. | 他们知道我们会跟着 雷达收发器的信号 |
[14:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:23] | Perhaps they were trying to deter us from trying to find the Odyssey. | 也许他们想阻止我们找到Odyssey |
[14:25] | Personally, I think they just don’t like us. | 个人认为,他们只是不喜欢我们 |
[14:28] | Well, I can see why they might not be your biggest fans. | 我能想到他们为什么 不是你们的崇拜者 |
[14:31] | Well, whatever the reason, there was no other way to retrieve this intel. | 无论什么原因 没有别的办法探取情报了 |
[14:34] | The recording suggests the Odyssey wasn’t destroyed, | 录音表明Odyssey没有被摧毁 |
[14:36] | but is in the hands of the Lucian Alliance. | 但是落入了Lucian联盟手中 |
[14:39] | Unfortunately, that’s all we got. | 可惜的是,这是我们知道的全部 |
[14:41] | Borzin disappeared along with Daniel and Vala, | Borzin和Daniel与Vala一起消失了 |
[14:43] | and no one else we talked to knew anything. | 我们所找到的别的人 则什么都不知道 |
[14:46] | Teal’c, spread the word among the Jaffa. | Teal’c,在Jaffa中间发个话 |
[14:48] | Tell whoever will listen I want to talk to the leader of the Lucian Alliance. | 告诉听着的人 我要和Lucian联盟的头目谈话 |
[15:00] | I’ve always felt civilization can be judged by two things, | 我一直觉得 文明可以从两方面来看… |
[15:04] | its food and its women. | 食物…还有女人… |
[15:08] | I’d say yours is only halfway there. | 我想说你们只有一半 |
[15:15] | I don’t blame you, but you have to keep up your strength. | 但我不怪你 但是你要打起精神 |
[15:22] | You have a whole ship to fix. | 你有一整座飞船要修 |
[15:24] | You know, that could take the rest of my life. | 你知道 这要花掉我的一生 |
[15:26] | Whether that is long or painfully short is up to you. | 要么是很长的时间 要么是痛苦的瞬间 这都由你决定 |
[15:36] | Daniel, Vala. | |
[15:37] | – Hi, Sam! – We thought you’d miss us. | 嗨 Sam! 我们猜你想我们了 |
[15:40] | Where are the others? | 剩下的人呢? |
[15:43] | Listen, there is that small matter of my fee. | 听着 关于我的报酬 还有点小问题 |
[15:46] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[15:48] | Half payment for half of SG-1. | 一半的SG-1 一半的报酬 |
[15:51] | Two-fifths, actually. | 2/5 实际上 |
[15:53] | – It’s a small quibble, but… – Don’t help. | 这是个小玩笑… 别帮忙 |
[15:57] | Look, it is not my fault that only two of them showed up. | 听着 这不是我的错 他们只有两个人出现了 |
[16:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:04] | Take care of him. | 好好照顾他 |
[16:09] | Look, I… I’m sorry, but I don’t think I’ll be seeing you again, so… | 听着…我很抱歉 但是我觉得我们不可能再见面了 |
[16:16] | No, I think not. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[16:18] | Put them in the hold. | 把他们关起来 |
[16:20] | Don’t worry, Sam. It’s all part of the plan. | 不用担心 Sam 这是计划的一部分 |
[16:32] | Each division of Lucian Alliance territory is controlled | Lucian联盟的每个分区都是由 |
[16:34] | by one of Netan’s lieutenants, or “seconds,” as they’re called. | 某个Netan的中尉控制 或者他们叫Seconds |
[16:38] | There are about 20 such individuals overseeing operations | 大概由20个人监管行动 |
[16:40] | including smuggling, extortion, racketeering, | 包括走私 勒索 诈骗 |
[16:43] | and of course, trafficking in Kassa. | 当然还有在Kassa的贸易 |
[16:45] | Is there anything new coming? Because this feels like a rerun to me. | 有什么新消息么? 因为这些对我来说只是复习 |
[16:48] | Well, we’ve been following up on rumors | 我们调查了叛变的传言 |
[16:50] | of betrayal and possible mutiny among the seconds. | 和在Seconds中可能的兵变 |
[16:52] | There seems to be mounting dissent over Netan’s leadership. | 似乎有些对Netan 领导能力的不满 |
[16:55] | Well, that’s good, but how does it help us? | 那很好,但对我们有什么帮助? |
[16:57] | Kefflin, one of Netan’s most loyal and trusted seconds. | Kefflin…一个对Netan 最忠诚也最被信得过的Seconds |
[17:01] | He oversees a large Kassa production operation | 在银河系周边的那些星球上 |
[17:03] | on a remote group of planets on the outskirts of the galaxy. | 他负责Kassa的生产 |
[17:06] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[17:08] | Besides the fact that he’s a brutal killer with a notorious temper… | 除去他是个杀人恶魔 以及声名狼藉的脾气 |
[17:11] | We only know of him by reputation, sir. | 我们只知道他的名声,长官 |
[17:13] | He’s extremely reclusive, and rarely, if ever, leaves his command ship. | 他十分神秘 而且很少离开指挥部 |
[17:16] | Very few, if any, of Netan’s inner circle have ever met the guy. | 很少 甚至没有Netan的内部人员 见到过这个人 |
[17:20] | You think this Kefflin is behind the disappearance of the Odyssey? | 你认为是这个Kefflin 对Odyssey的失踪搞的鬼? |
[17:23] | No, sir. I think he’s the perfect candidate to impersonate. | 不 长官 我觉得他是我们乔装的最佳人选 |
[17:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[17:31] | I am suggesting that I infiltrate the Lucian Alliance. | 我建议我渗透进Lucian联盟 |
[17:35] | It’s the only way we’re gonna get reliable information on the Odyssey. | 这是我们唯一能够获得Odyssey 信息的可靠途径 |
[17:37] | You don’t even have a decent picture of the man. | 你甚至都没有这个人 的一个清晰的画像 |
[17:39] | That’s what makes him the perfect candidate, sir. | 这才是为什么他是 最佳乔装人选 长官 |
[17:43] | Reole chemical. | |
[17:44] | Dr. Jackson used it a few years back to infiltrate a System Lord summit. | Jackson博士曾经用过 在几年前渗透进 系统领主会议 |
[17:48] | One jab of that, and Netan will believe I am who I say I am | 只要用那个轻轻一扎 不管我长什么样 我说我是谁 |
[17:51] | regardless of what I look like. | Netan都会相信 |
[17:52] | No one else will question me because no one else has ever seen him. | 没人会问我 因为没有人见过他 |
[17:55] | So you think. | 你想得倒不错 |
[17:59] | I’m not saying it isn’t risky, sir. | 我没说这不危险 长官 |
[18:02] | I’m saying we have to do something. | 我是说我们要做点什么 |
[18:11] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样? |
[18:13] | I’m working as slowly as I can, but I can’t keep it up forever. | 我尽可能的慢 但是我不能永远这样 |
[18:15] | Do you have any idea what they’re planning on doing with the ship? | 知道他们要用 这艘飞船干什么吗? |
[18:17] | – Or us, for that matter? – No, but without the transponder, | 还有我们会怎么样? 不知道,但是如果没有雷达收发机 |
[18:20] | Stargate Command doesn’t have a hope in hell of finding us. | 星门指挥部是不可能找到我们的 |
[18:23] | Our only chance is to take this ship back. | 我们唯一的机会就是把船给夺回来 |
[18:25] | Well, I have an idea about that, but it’s pretty risky. | 我倒是有个计划,但却十分冒险 |
[18:28] | Well, it’s probably better than our plan. | 起码会比我们的计划好点 |
[18:30] | – Well, what’s your plan? – We don’t have one. | 你们有什么计划? 我们就没计划 |
[18:44] | They have detected us, Colonel Mitchell. Are you prepared? | 他们已经侦测到了我们,Mitchell 上校 你准备好了吗? |
[18:47] | Prepared as I’ll ever be. | 随时待命 |
[18:52] | State your business. | 请声明你的来意 |
[18:53] | I’m Kefflin. I’m here to see Netan. | 我是Kefflin 我来见Netan |
[18:57] | – You are not expected. – I don’t have to be expected. | 没让你来 我不需要什么人让我来 |
[19:00] | Authorize me for immediate transport, | 让我立刻进行传送 |
[19:02] | or I’ll have your head as an ornament for my ship. | 否则我会把你的头挂在我的飞船上作装饰 |
[19:05] | I will notify Netan of your arrival. | 我去向Netan通报 |
[19:13] | – Where is Netan? – I will take you to him. | Netan在哪? 我会带你去见他 |
[19:17] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[19:18] | First, you must submit to a search. | 首先你必须接受搜身 |
[19:22] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[19:31] | I asked not to be disturbed. | 我说过不要打扰我 |
[19:33] | I apologize, Netan, but there has been an incident. | 我很抱歉Netan,但是出了点意外 |
[19:48] | I tried to tell them who I was, | 我试过告诉他们我是谁 |
[19:51] | but apparently, the name “Kefflin” didn’t seem to mean much around here. | 但是显然Kefflin这个名字 在这里没有什么威信 |
[19:57] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[19:59] | The ring was a gift from my latest conquest. | 这个戒指是我最近的…战利品 |
[20:10] | My dear friend Kefflin is here, and you didn’t inform me? | 我亲爱的Kefflin朋友在这 你却没告诉我? |
[20:14] | I’m sorry, Master. You asked not to be disturbed. | 对不起 主人.您说过不要打扰您 |
[20:18] | So, you beat him instead? | 所以你们就动手打了他? |
[20:19] | As you can see, the beating wasn’t entirely one way. | 正如你所见 这个欧打并不是… 完全单方面的 |
[20:26] | I’m sure it wasn’t. | 这点我深信不疑 |
[20:29] | Leave us. | 走开 |
[20:37] | What? | 什么? |
[20:39] | It is not too late to turn this ship over to Netan. | 现在把这艘船交给Netan还不算晚 |
[20:43] | You would be a hero. | 你会成为英雄 |
[20:45] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这样做 |
[20:48] | Netan has failed the Alliance, | Netan令联盟蒙羞 |
[20:51] | and his position as leader hangs precariously by a thread. | 他的领导地位已经悬于一线了 |
[20:56] | He knows I am his most worthy challenger, | 他知道我是他最大的敌人 |
[20:59] | but he could not very well just murder me in cold blood, | 但他没法 就这样冷血地杀掉我 |
[21:02] | so he sent us on a fool’s quest. | 于是他愚蠢地命令我们来这儿 |
[21:05] | – But we succeeded. – Yes, | 但我们成功了 是啊 |
[21:09] | and this is going to ensure the downfall of Netan. | 而这一切将确保Netan的垮台 |
[21:14] | But why was it necessary to also bait a trap to capture SG-1? | 但是设套抓住SG-1究竟有何必要呢? |
[21:18] | Because everyone knows that they have caused us more grief | 因为人人知道 他们给我们带来的不幸 |
[21:21] | than any other adversary, including the Ori. | 超过任何敌人,包括Ori |
[21:25] | All the seconds, including me, have begged Netan to go after them, | 每时每刻 包括我在内 都在祈求Netan去追杀他们 |
[21:28] | but he refused. | 但他拒绝了 |
[21:30] | He’s a coward, | 他是个胆小鬼 |
[21:32] | choosing to run and hide rather than face the wrath of the Tau’ri. | 选择逃避躲藏 而不是去面对Tau’ri的愤怒 |
[21:36] | Will we not? | 我们不会? |
[21:38] | We have brought their battleship to its knees. | 我们已经击败了他们的战舰 |
[21:41] | What are they going to do? | 他们该怎么办? |
[21:43] | After I present Odyssey and SG-1 to the others, | 在我将Odyssey 和SG-1交给联盟的其他领袖之后 |
[21:49] | Netan’s stuffed corpse will be a trophy on my wall, | Netan的尸体 将会成为我墙头的战利品 |
[21:54] | and control of the Lucian Alliance will be mine. | Lucian联盟的控制权最终会在我手中 |
[21:59] | It’s been a disappointing season, my friend. | 这是个令人失望的季节,朋友 |
[22:03] | Drought and floods have ravaged our highest-yielding Kassa plantations, | 干旱和洪水毁掉了 我们产量最高的Kassa种植园 |
[22:08] | the armies of the Ori continue to usurp the planets | Ori的军队持续侵占 |
[22:11] | upon which we’ve established trade, | 那些我们已经建立贸易关系的星球 |
[22:15] | – and, of course, there’s the Tau’ri. – Yes. | 当然还有Tau’ri… 是啊 |
[22:18] | Committing our ships to co-operate in the fight against the Ori incursion | 把我们的船拿去配合对付Ori的袭击 |
[22:21] | was a strategic mistake. | 是个战略上的失误 |
[22:27] | You’ve always appreciated my honesty in the past. | 你以前总是很欣赏我的诚实 |
[22:33] | I have. | 没错 |
[22:35] | You’re the boss. | 你是领导 |
[22:37] | I don’t blame you, but others do. | 我不怪你,但是别人怪你 |
[22:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:44] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你为什么来这? |
[22:46] | The Kefflin I know would never make such a trip without a serious purpose. | 我所知道的Kefflin是 无事不登三宝殿 |
[22:49] | Actually, it’s the Odyssey. | 实际上 是关于Odyssey |
[22:58] | The Tau’ri vessel. | 那个Tau’ri的飞船 |
[23:00] | Word reached me you just captured it. I wanted to know your plans. | 我得知你刚刚俘获它 我想知道你的计划 |
[23:03] | Its beaming and hyperspace technology could be a great advantage | 它的光传送和超空间技术 |
[23:06] | in transporting my crops. | 可以极大促进我运输粮食的速度 |
[23:09] | – Where did you hear this? – The usual channels. | 你从哪听到的? 通常渠道 |
[23:11] | I heard rumor that the Odyssey was destroyed in battle with the Ori. | 我听传言说Odyssey在和Ori的战斗中 被摧毁了 |
[23:15] | Nothing has been confirmed yet. | 目前什么都没被确定 |
[23:17] | I certainly had nothing to do with it. | 我肯定和这个没关系 |
[23:20] | Netan, a ship has been detected in proximity. | Netan…探测到有一艘飞船正在接近 |
[23:24] | We are moving to intercept. | 我们正去截获 |
[23:44] | Teal’c. | |
[23:47] | I’m beginning to think you enjoy being my prisoner. | 我开始觉得你喜欢当我囚犯了 |
[24:08] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:10] | I accidentally overloaded a power coupling. | 我不小心超载了电力耦合 |
[24:37] | Where is the rest of your team? | 你们小队别的人在哪? |
[24:56] | That man knows nothing of torture. | 这个人根本不会拷问 |
[25:00] | I’ll find what we need. | 我来找我们需要的 |
[25:02] | I was wondering how long you’d be able to resist. | 我正在想你能忍多久呢 |
[25:05] | If you don’t mind, I’m going to need some time alone with him. | 如果你不介意,我要和他单独待会 |
[25:30] | All right, we have to find a way to get you out of here. | 好了 我们要想办法把你弄出去 |
[25:32] | Have you found the location of the Odyssey? | 你找到Odyssey的位置了么? |
[25:34] | Not yet. I don’t think Netan knows where it is either, | 还没有 我觉得Netan也不知道 |
[25:37] | and he’s definitely having some trouble with his seconds. | 而且他肯定和他的Seconds有些问题 |
[25:39] | – Then you must maintain this ruse. – No, Teal’c, and not at your expense, no. | 那你一定要继续这个计划… 不 Teal’c…不能以你为代价 不 |
[25:43] | There are other lives at stake, Mitchell. | 还有很多别的生命受到威胁,Mitchell |
[25:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | Just remember, I am an expert torturer. | 只要记住,我是拷问专家 |
[26:09] | Something’s going on in the hold. Go do a head count. | 看押室有些问题,去数数人 |
[26:27] | Vashin, make room. | Vashin 腾个地 |
[26:32] | This is Kefflin. | 这是Kefflin |
[26:36] | I thought you did not like to show your face. | 我以为你不喜欢露脸 |
[26:42] | I’m seeing a therapist. | 我在看心理医生 |
[26:45] | This is Gavos. | 这是Gavos |
[26:46] | Slaviash. | |
[26:48] | Karug, Millic, Rameris. | |
[26:51] | What did you learn from the Jaffa? | 你从那个Jaffa嘴里得到了什么? |
[26:54] | Apparently, the rumors are true. The Odyssey is still out there, | 显然 传言是真的 Odyssey还在 |
[26:57] | in the hands of Anateo. | 在Anateo手中 |
[27:00] | The Tau’ri are in possession of an audio recording, | Tau’ri有一段音频录音 |
[27:03] | which indicates that he’s in control of it. | 表明他正在控制这些 |
[27:12] | I ordered the attack on the Odyssey. | 是我下令攻击的Odyssey |
[27:14] | It is time the Tau’ri were sent a message. | 是时候给Tau’ri一个消息了 |
[27:17] | Where is the ship? | 飞船在哪? |
[27:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:23] | Anateo has betrayed us. | Anateo背叛了我们 |
[27:25] | Are you saying he succeeded | 你是说他成功… |
[27:27] | in capturing the ship? | 俘获了战舰? |
[27:30] | He hasn’t reported in yet. | 他还没有报告 |
[27:32] | The Tau’ri vessel is most powerful. | Tau’ri的飞船很强大 |
[27:34] | You could not have possibly expected him to survive. | 你都不该希望他能存活下来 |
[27:38] | I gave him a strategy that vastly improved his odds. | 我告诉他战术能帮他扭转劣势 |
[27:43] | He came to me several months ago demanding more territory, | 他几个月前来找我要求更多领地… |
[27:48] | as his planets had been overrun by the armies of the Ori. | 因为他的星球被Ori的军队蹂躏 |
[27:52] | He suggested that he eliminate you, Karug, | 他希望他能消灭你 Karug |
[27:56] | take over your planets. | 占领你的星球 |
[28:00] | Anateo hasn’t just captured the Odyssey. | Anateo不止俘获了Odyssey |
[28:03] | He’s using it to bait a trap for SG-1. | 他还诱捕了SG-1 |
[28:05] | He has lost his mind. The Tau’ri will declare all-out war on us. | 他丧失理智了 Tau’ri会对我们宣战的 |
[28:10] | You should have consulted with us, Netan. | 你应该和我们商量的,Netan |
[28:16] | I need not consult with anyone! | 我不需要和任何人商量 |
[28:23] | Now, is there anyone else who wants to challenge me? | 现在 有谁想向我挑战么? |
[28:28] | Anateo betrayed us all, | Anateo背叛了我们所有人 |
[28:32] | and he will pay. | 他会付出代价 |
[28:33] | And as for the Tau’ri, | 至于Tau’ri |
[28:35] | they were already at war with us, and us with them, | 他们已经和我们开战了 |
[28:38] | and I will not cower in fear. | 我们不会退缩 |
[28:41] | So, spread the word. | 传话下去 |
[28:44] | Send all available ships. | 派出所有的飞船 |
[28:46] | I want the Odyssey found. | 我要找到Odyssey |
[28:50] | Now! | 现在! |
[28:58] | Kefflin. | |
[29:03] | Was it really necessary to embarrass me like that? | 有必要让我这么难堪吗? |
[29:07] | There have been whispers lately concerning the strength | 最近有人对你的领导颇有微词 |
[29:09] | of your leadership. I suspect those whispers will now stop. | 我猜…现在应该没有了 |
[29:16] | For the time being. | 暂时如此 |
[29:19] | You’ll need someone to supervise Gavos’ territory. | 你需要有人来管理Gavos的领土 |
[29:25] | Your cut will be 20%. | 你的份额是20% |
[29:34] | – Come on! – I’m working as fast as I can… | 快点 我在尽快了… |
[29:36] | – You stole the Prometheus all by yourself. – I know, the systems are all new. | 你一个人就偷了Prometheus(土星的卫星) 我知道 现在系统更新了 |
[29:39] | You said you could do it. We do not exactly have a lot of time. | 你说过你可以的 我们可没有多少时间 |
[29:40] | No. Sam warned us that a number of the arrays have been damaged. | 不 Sam警告过我们很多配置受损 |
[29:43] | Even with locators, beaming a person from one room | 就算有定位器 把一个人从同一艘飞船上的一个房间 |
[29:45] | to another within the ship is very risky. | 用光束空间转移到另一个房间 都是很冒险的事 |
[29:47] | Do you want them to rematerialize between the decks? | 你是想要他们在甲板区域之间现形吗? |
[29:51] | Teresh, this is Anateo. | Teresh 我是Anateo |
[29:54] | You missed your check-in. Report. | 你没来登记 快报告 |
[30:01] | Move! | 滚开! |
[30:03] | Where are they? Dr. Jackson and Vala! | 他们在哪里?Jackson博士和Vala |
[30:13] | Anateo, we’ve got a problem. | Anateo… 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:24] | Dr. Jackson, Vala. | Jackson博士 Vala… |
[30:27] | Just wanted to let you know | 告诉你们一声 |
[30:29] | that your duplicity has already forfeited | 你们的一时聪明 |
[30:31] | Colonel Carter’s life. | 是以Carter上校的生命作代价的 |
[30:33] | Unless you surrender immediately, the rest of the crew is next. | 如果你们不立即投降 其他成员的生命也将不受保障 |
[30:44] | – I can’t be sure. – Do it anyway. | 我也不能确定 随便做吧 |
[30:50] | No one else is going to fix this ship. | 除了我 没人能修好这艘飞船 |
[30:52] | I think it’s pretty clear that you’ve just been stalling, | 我很肯定你一直是在拖延时间 |
[30:55] | and that you’re not really going to fix it for me anyway. | 你也绝不会帮我修理好的 |
[31:00] | I’m just going to have to figure it out for myself. | 我就是要自己弄明白 |
[31:08] | Good enough. | 太好了 |
[31:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[31:19] | Well, I couldn’t be sure, so I just beamed out the only other | 我也不确定 所以我就把房间里的另一个生命体 |
[31:21] | life sign in the room instead. | 用光束空间转移出来了 |
[31:23] | Okay, where is he? | 好 那他在哪里? |
[31:31] | Well, Sam did say it was risky. | Sam是说过这很冒险 |
[31:42] | When she’s right, she’s right. | 她说的没错,她也不会有事 |
[31:53] | Only 50% of the shield emitters are responding. | 只有50%的防护罩发射器有反应 |
[31:56] | Okay, we need to get them back online and get the hull integrity back | 好吧 我们需要重新把它们接上 在可接受的界限内 |
[31:58] | within acceptable parameters. | 让船体完整 |
[32:00] | Hyperdrive is our priority. | 超光引擎才是最重要的 |
[32:01] | Well, we think most of Anateo’s men have been accounted for. | 大部分Anateo人都已经找到 |
[32:04] | – Most? – Yeah, we swept the ship twice, | 大部分? 是啊 我们在飞船上扫荡了2次 |
[32:06] | rounded up 14 men in total, but not Solek. | 一共14人 但是没有Solek |
[32:08] | Vala had to beam him out of the hold where the crew was being held, | Vala不得不把他从船员被囚禁的地方 用光束空间转移出来 |
[32:10] | so we have no way of knowing for sure where he ended up. | 所以我们没办法确切知道 他后来去了哪里 |
[32:12] | Did you check the sewage reservoir? | 你检查了下水道水库吗? |
[32:14] | Yeah, no life signs. How’s it going here? | 查了,没有生命迹象,这里怎么样? |
[32:16] | Well, no shields, no weapons, no communications, | 没有防护罩 没有武器 联络不上 |
[32:19] | and at least a day out for hyperdrive. | 超光引擎至少一天不能运作 |
[32:22] | So, we’re sitting ducks. | 那我们变成靶子了 |
[32:27] | Kefflin, what are you doing? | Kefflin 你在干吗? |
[32:30] | Interrogating the prisoner further. | 进一步审问犯人 |
[32:34] | And what have you learned? | 你知道些什么了? |
[32:37] | Not much yet. | 还不多 |
[32:40] | Fine. Then we can kill him together. | 好的,那我们就可以一起把他杀了 |
[32:45] | – Kill him? – We’ve learned all we can. | 把他杀了? 能知道的已经都知道了 |
[32:48] | Anateo has left us no choice. | Anateo让我们别无选择 |
[32:51] | I am committed to sending a message to the Tau’ri. | 我必须向Tau’ri发出信息 |
[32:54] | Netan, I have to admit, | Netan 我不得不说… |
[32:57] | I was just beginning to enjoy this one. | 我刚要开始好好享受这个 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry, my old friend. | 对不起 老朋友 |
[33:06] | Your fun is over. | 你的乐趣到此为止 |
[33:10] | Netan! | |
[33:13] | The Odyssey has been found. | 找到Odyssey了 |
[33:25] | Tenat, welcome. | Tenat 欢迎欢迎 |
[33:28] | This is my good friend, Kefflin. | 这是我的老朋友Kefflin |
[33:34] | It is my pleasure. | 幸会 |
[33:36] | I have heard a great deal about you, Kefflin. | 我听说了很多你的事 Kefflin |
[33:39] | Yeah, likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[33:42] | Tell me what you have learned, Tenat, and perhaps I will spare your pathetic life. | 告诉我你都知道些什么 Tenat 或许我能留你条小命 |
[33:46] | Funny as always, Netan. | 老是这么幽默 Netan |
[33:49] | As you suspected, the Odyssey was never destroyed. | 就像你怀疑的那样 Odyssey从来就没被摧毁 |
[33:53] | Anateo betrayed you and kept it for himself. | Anateo背叛了你 把它占为己有 |
[33:56] | – Where is it? – Half a day’s journey, maybe less. | 在哪里? 半天的路程 有可能更短些 |
[34:00] | I have transmitted the coordinates to your bridge. | 我已经把坐标发送到你的舰桥了 |
[34:03] | – Get to your ship. We’ll travel together. – Of course. | 上你的船 我们一起去 当然 |
[34:08] | Wait just a moment, | 等一下… |
[34:10] | Cam Mitchell. | |
[34:17] | Look, I don’t know who you think I am… | 听着 我不知道你在说谁… |
[34:19] | You are Cam Mitchell, bounty hunter. | 你是Cam Mitchell 赏金猎人 |
[34:22] | You double-crossed me and my partner, Jup. | 你背叛过我和我的搭档Jup |
[34:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[34:34] | I do not know how you’ve managed to convince Netan that you are Kefflin, | 我不知道你是怎么让Netan相信 你是Kefflin |
[34:38] | but you are obviously up to something big here. | 但是显然你在这里是另有所图 |
[34:41] | I will take half. | 我要分一半 |
[34:43] | And what about your loyalty to Netan? | 你对Netan的忠诚又怎么说? |
[34:45] | He would kill me the instant I am no longer of use to him. | 我对他毫无用处的时候 他会立即杀了我的 |
[34:49] | And Jup, your old partner, where’s he? | 你的老搭档Jup 在哪里? |
[34:52] | He is working elsewhere at the moment. We need not worry about cutting him in. | 他现在在别处工作 我们不必担心让他加入 |
[34:56] | Fine, 10%. | 好 10% |
[34:58] | It’ll be big, trust me. | 数目会很大的 相信我 |
[34:59] | 30%, or I tell Netan you are not who you say you are. | 30% 否则我告诉Netan 你不是你所说的那个人 |
[35:03] | 25%, no more. | 25% 不能再加了 |
[35:06] | I’ll ring over to your ship before this one jumps to hyperspace | 我会在这艘船进入超空间之前 用空间移动环到你的飞船上 |
[35:09] | and fill you in on the details. | 然后告诉你一切细节 |
[35:16] | Unchain the prisoner. He’s coming with me. | 放开囚犯 他要和我一起走 |
[35:38] | Teal’c! Teal’c! | |
[35:43] | I have grown weary of this torture, Colonel Mitchell. | 我厌倦了这种折磨 Mitchell上校 |
[35:46] | That’s pretty obvious, but right now, we got to go. | 那很明显,但是现在,我们要走 |
[36:06] | You remember Tenat? | 你还记得Tenat? |
[36:08] | Yeah, as in Jup and Tenat. | 是的 Jup和Tenat |
[36:10] | Well, he somehow weaseled his way into commanding an Alliance mothership, | 好吧 他不知怎样取得了 一艘外星母船的指挥权 |
[36:13] | and check this out, the incompetent twit actually found the Odyssey. | 这是真的 这个没用的 傻瓜真的找到了Odyssey |
[36:18] | Did he see you? | 他看到你了吗 |
[36:19] | Yeah, recognized me as well, but he’s keeping his mouth shut | 是的 也认出了我 但他闭上了嘴 |
[36:22] | ’cause he figures I’m scamming Netan and he wants a piece of the action. | 因为他猜想我正要设计Netan 他想要分一杯羹 |
[36:25] | We have to get over to his ship before this one jumps to hyperspace. | 我们必须在这艘进入超空间前 到他的飞船上去 |
[36:28] | What is your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[36:30] | I’m making it up as I go along. | 我会见机行事的 |
[36:39] | – Tenat. Netan is here to see you. – What? | Tenat…Netan在这里要见你 什么? |
[36:46] | Netan. | |
[36:47] | – I know of your intention to deceive me. – Well, how did you… | 我知道你想要骗我 好吧 你怎么 |
[36:50] | I knew Colonel Mitchell was impersonating Kefflin all along. | 我一直知道是Mitchell上校 在假扮Kefflin |
[36:53] | Colonel Mitchell? | Mitchell上校? |
[36:54] | Of SG-1. | SG-1小队的 |
[36:56] | I caught him and Teal’c trying to leave my ship. | 我看到他和Teal`c试图离开我的飞船 |
[36:59] | No, Netan, you are mistaken. | 不 Netan 你误会了 |
[37:01] | It’s true, I knew he wasn’t Kefflin, | 是真的,我知道他不是Kefflin |
[37:04] | but I was merely trying to lure him here, so I could turn him over to you. | 但我仅想把他引诱到这里 我就可以把他交给你了 |
[37:10] | That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! | 那是我听到过的最最愚蠢的事情 |
[37:14] | Please, don’t kill me. | 求你了 别杀我 |
[37:19] | Get up, you pathetic excuse for a… | 起来 你这可怜的借口 作为一个… |
[37:22] | Whatever you are. | 随便你算作什么 |
[37:24] | – What are you going to do to me? – Nothing for the moment. | 你打算对我做什么 现在还不知道 |
[37:26] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[37:28] | You are a generous and gracious man. | 你是一位慷慨 高尚的人 |
[37:31] | I say that all the time, don’t I, men? | 我一直这么说 对吗? |
[37:34] | Tell him how honored you are to finally meet him in person… | 告诉他 你是多么荣耀 最终见到了他本人 |
[37:36] | Shut up. Stop sniveling. | 闭嘴 别在哪里胡诌 |
[37:45] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士… |
[37:51] | If these sensors are working properly, two Goa’uld motherships just emerged | 如果那些感应器正常地工作 两艘Goa`uld的母飞船 |
[37:55] | from hyperspace and are closing in. | 正从超空间飞出 向这里靠近 |
[38:12] | – Sam? – Go ahead. | – 说话 |
[38:14] | We may need that hyperdrive a little ahead of schedule. | 我们也许提前需要超光引擎 |
[38:18] | How ahead of schedule? | 多提前? |
[38:19] | In about 10 seconds would be good. We’ve got company. | 提前十秒钟就好了 我们有伴了 |
[38:22] | We need more time. Can you stall? | 我们需要更多时间 你能推迟吗 |
[38:24] | We’re about to find out. What’s our shield status? | 我们会试试看的 我们防护罩的状态怎么样 |
[38:28] | – Less than 30%. – Weapons? | 低于30% 武器呢? |
[38:30] | Rail guns are online, but we don’t have missiles yet. | 射击口已准备 但我们还没装上导弹头 |
[38:34] | One of the ships is hailing us. | 其中一艘飞船正向我们打招呼 |
[38:41] | On screen. | 转到屏幕上 |
[38:45] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士 哦 好啊 |
[38:46] | Oh, right. Hi. Hi, how are you? | 嗨 嗨 你好吗? |
[38:50] | I was expecting Anateo. | 我还期望看到Anateo呢 |
[38:52] | Yes, he was here for a while, but then he had to go. | 是啊 他在这里呆了一会 然后他就…不得不走了 |
[38:56] | Your ship is battered. | 你的飞船正被攻击 |
[38:57] | My scans tell me your shield strength is low, | 我的感应器告诉我 你的防护罩很微弱 |
[38:59] | and if you had hyperdrive, you would have left long ago. | 如果你有超光速引擎的话 你早就会离开了 |
[39:02] | Surrender now, or be destroyed. | 现在投降或者被摧毁 |
[39:05] | Right. Okey-dokey. | 好吧…好的 |
[39:09] | We surrender. | 我们投降 |
[39:11] | – Prepare to be boarded. – Yeah, see, that’s where | 准备我们登舰 是啊 你看 那就是 |
[39:13] | you’re going to run into a bit of a problem. | 你们会碰上一点麻烦的地方 |
[39:15] | You see, our rings are damaged, and as you yourself pointed out, | 你看 我们的空间移动环被损坏了 还有你自己指出的 |
[39:19] | our shields are down, which means atmosphere in the 302 bays | 我们的防护罩放下了 也意味着在302Bay的大气是 |
[39:22] | is unsustainable. | 无法支持的 |
[39:25] | I mean, I just don’t see how we’re going to get your guys over here, | 我 我是说 我就是不知道 怎么让你们的人到这里来 |
[39:28] | unless you want me to try beaming you over? | 除非你想让我试着 用移动光束把你传送过来 |
[39:35] | They’re powering weapons. | 他们正在给武器补充能量 |
[39:38] | Sam, I think I’ve stalled as long as I can. | Sam 我想我已经尽可能长时间地拖延了 |
[39:41] | – We need more time. – Too late. | 我们需要更多时间 太晚了 |
[39:45] | You should probably prepare to return fire. | 你也许应该准备还击 |
[39:49] | For the record, I’m always prepared. | 老实告诉你…我一直都准备好的 |
[39:53] | I just have to press this button here. | 我要做的就是按这里的键钮 |
[39:56] | Right. I just… I thought that’s what you’re supposed to say, so I… | 对的 我就是 我想那是你会说的 所以我 |
[39:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | Open fire on the other Ha’tak vessel. | 对其他的Hatak飞船开火 |
[40:03] | – What? – You heard me. | 什么? 你听到我说的了 |
[40:05] | – But… – You dare question my tactics? | 但是 你胆敢质问我的策略? |
[40:08] | There’s a ship full of traitors out there waiting to unseat me as leader | 那里有艘满是叛国者的飞船 |
[40:11] | of the Lucian Alliance. | 他们等着废黜我在Lucian联盟的领导地位 |
[40:12] | Fire now! | 现在就开火! |
[40:13] | You shall be richly rewarded with vast territories to command. | 指挥官将赏给你丰厚广阔的土地 |
[40:18] | Fire on the other Ha’tak vessel. | 对其他的Ha’tak飞船开火 |
[40:28] | One of the motherships is firing at the other. | 一艘母飞船向别的开火了 |
[40:31] | Receiving radio signal. | 接收无线电信号了 |
[40:33] | Odyssey, this is Teal’c. Do you copy? | Odyssey我是Teal’C 听见了吗 |
[40:37] | – Teal’c? – Daniel Jackson. | |
[40:39] | It is good to hear your voice. Colonel Mitchell and I are onboard | 听到你的声音真好Mitchell上校 |
[40:42] | one of the motherships. | 正和我在一艘母飞船上 |
[40:43] | Request that you beam us aboard the Odyssey immediately. | 要求你们立刻把我们 光束传输到Odyssey号上 |
[40:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:47] | Locking on their locator beacons. | 已经锁定了他们的坐标 |
[40:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[40:52] | Netan? What? | Netan?什么? |
[40:54] | How? | 怎么会? |
[40:56] | I thought this was Netan. | 我以为这是Netan |
[41:08] | Jackson, what are you doing sitting there? | Jackson,你坐在哪里干什么 |
[41:12] | – What are you wearing? – It’s a long story. | 你穿着什么 哦 这 说来话长 |
[41:15] | You are the biggest fool in two galaxies! | 你是在两个星系中最最大的笨蛋 |
[41:19] | But Netan, I… | 但是 Netan… 我… |
[41:23] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[41:28] | It’s the wrong one. You can’t just jam it in. | 不是这个 你不能就这么塞进去 |
[41:34] | – How did you do that? – Honestly, I don’t know. | 你是怎么做的 老实说 我不知道 那几乎 |
[41:37] | That almost never normally works. | 从来都不会正常起效的 |
[41:40] | Daniel, try it now. | Daniel 现在试试看 |
[41:49] | Shield failure is imminent. | 防护罩马上就要失效了 |
[41:53] | Damn you, Cam Mitchell. | 该死的 Cam Mitchell |
[42:09] | You know, you’re very lucky that no one else on the bridge of that ship | 你知道 你非常幸运 那艘飞船舰桥上 |
[42:11] | knew what Netan looked like. | 没有别人知道Netan长得什么样 |
[42:13] | Yeah, it was a gamble, but I figured if I got made, | 是啊 那是场赌博 但我猜想如果我输了 |
[42:16] | or if the chemical jab on Tenat didn’t work after half an hour, | 或者是Tenat的那一扎半小时后无效 |
[42:19] | I’d take the bridge by force. | 我会用武力夺取舰桥的 |
[42:22] | I had a pissed-off Jaffa waiting to help me out. | 我有个被气疯的Jaffa等着帮我出来 |
[42:26] | – Where’s Teal’c? – Oh, he’s in the infirmary. | Teal’c在哪里 啊 他在医务室 |
[42:28] | Yeah, big boy got banged up a bit. | 是啊 大男孩被扁得够呛 |
[42:31] | Hey, what happened? How did you get the Lucian Alliance | 嗨 出什么事了 你怎么让Lucian联盟的人 |
[42:33] | to fire on each other? | 互相开火的 哦 你会喜欢这个的… |
[42:35] | Oh, you’ll love this. | |
[42:36] | Before you tell us, I got long-range communications back online, | 在你告诉我们之前 我接通了长距离通讯 向地球送了条消息 |
[42:39] | and sent a message to Earth telling them that we’ll be coming home. | 告诉他们我们要回家了 |
[42:42] | Yeah. You should probably add that we have officially declared war | 是的,你也许该加上 |
[42:45] | on the Lucian Alliance. | 我们正式宣布和Lucian联盟开战 -=Stargate星际之门 SG-1=- |
[42:49] | I did. | 我这么做了 |