时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | |
[00:04] | According to those who witnessed the battle, | 根据那些经历了战争的人所说 |
[00:07] | the enemy is led by a young woman of extraordinary powers. | 敌人是由一个 拥有非凡力量的女性所领导 |
[00:13] | You want Merlin’s weapon for yourselves. | 你想独吞Merlin武器 |
[00:14] | A weapon capable of destroying not only the Ori, but the Ancients as well. | 一个不仅仅能摧毁Ori的武器 升天的古人也是一样 |
[00:19] | I did find one reference in that library that might prove to be useful, Atlantis. | 我在图书馆里找到了一个讯息 也许会证明其有用,在亚特兰提斯 |
[00:23] | You think the location of Merlin’s weapon is hidden in their database? | 你认为Merlin武器藏匿的地点 在终端机的数据库里面 |
[00:26] | I think it’s worth checking out. | 我认为值得一看 |
[00:28] | We’re looking for the names of two planets | 我们正在寻找两个星球的名字 |
[00:30] | known on Earth in ancient times in the dialect of Old English | 在古时的英语方言中人们念作 |
[00:32] | as Castiana and Sahal. Satisfied? | Castiana和Sahal,满意了吗? |
[00:35] | Taoth Vaclarush and Valos Cor. | Taoth vaclarush和Valos cor |
[00:45] | Hey, Jackson, what are you doing? | 嗨 Jackson你干吗呢? |
[00:46] | Oh, just trying to figure out the location of Merlin’s weapon, | 哦 试试看能不能找出Merlin武器的地点 |
[00:49] | so we can find it in time to defeat the Ori, hopefully save our galaxy. You? | 那样我们就能及时找出来打败ori了 希望能拯救我们星系,你呢? |
[00:54] | We’re going for Szechwan. You want to come? | 我们要去吃四川菜,你想去吗? |
[00:55] | No, I’ll pass. | 不 我不去 |
[00:57] | How is your search coming, Daniel Jackson? | 你找得怎么样了Daniel Jackson? |
[01:00] | Slowly, but I think I’m onto something. Here, take a look at this. | 很进度很慢 但是我觉得找到了头绪 这里 来看看 |
[01:10] | These are the locations of the planets that Arthur and his knights set off to | 这是几个星球的位置 阿瑟王和他的骑士出发执行任务 |
[01:12] | in their quest for the Sangraal, Castiana, Sahal and Vagon Brei. | 寻找圣杯 去过Castiana Sahal和Vagon Brei |
[01:16] | Now, we searched all three and came up empty, | 我们去了其中的三个寻找 但是都没有找到 |
[01:18] | so I thought it was a dead end, until I noticed this. | 所以我以为这是条死路 直到我注意到这个 |
[01:23] | Their coordinates form an equilateral triangle. | 他们的坐标构成了等边三角形 |
[01:25] | Now, add their departure point, the Camelot planet, and you get | 加上他们的出发地点 那个Camelot星球 我们得到了 |
[01:33] | a tetrahedron. | 一个四面体 |
[01:35] | A perfect pyramid. | 一个完美的金字塔 |
[01:37] | Well, that’s a hell of a coincidence. | 哦 这可真是巧 |
[01:38] | Exactly, and it means something. I’m just not sure what. | 没错,这一定说明了什么 只是我还不知道是什么 |
[01:52] | I have the answer. I’ve figured it out. | 我知道答案了,我想出来了 |
[01:57] | – Those three planets are part of a puzzle. – This much I already know. | 那三个星球是迷题的一部分 这些我已经知道了 |
[02:01] | The pyramid is a visual representation of “three into one.” | 那三个地址构成一个金字塔图形 然后… |
[02:04] | Three addresses into one. | 把三个地址合而为一 |
[02:06] | That’s what Morgan was trying to tell you, | 这就是Morgan想告诉你的 |
[02:07] | that the Sangraal is located on a planet | 圣杯的地址是 |
[02:09] | the address of which is made up of symbols from each of those three worlds, | 由这三个星球的符号组合而成 |
[02:13] | Castiana, Sahal, Vagon Brei. It just came to me in a dream. | Castiana Sahal和Vagon Brei我作梦梦见的 |
[02:24] | Okay, this program will cross-reference the addresses in the database | 这个程序会前后对照数据库里面有的 |
[02:27] | with those of Castiana, Sahal and Vagon Brei, | Castiana,Sahal和Vagon Brei的地址 |
[02:29] | searching out planetary designations | 找出由这三个星球符号 |
[02:31] | made up of symbols from all three addresses. | 所组成行星的方位 |
[02:35] | Given the number of symbols and the amount of addresses in the database, | 然后搜寻在数据库中所有的符号和地址 |
[02:38] | we could be looking at dozens, maybe hundreds, of permutations. | 我们也许会看到几十个 甚至上百个排列组合 |
[02:51] | Or maybe just the one. | 或者就只有这一个… |
[04:10] | The culture and level of technology looks similar | 这里的文化和科技水平 |
[04:12] | to what we found on the Camelot planet. | 看起来和Camelot星球差不多 |
[04:14] | Yeah, I’m going to assume that’s a good thing. | 没错 我猜这是好事 |
[04:17] | I think some of these folks have figured out we’re not from around here. | 我觉得他们已经有人发现 我们不是这里的人了 |
[04:21] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[04:22] | I was wondering if we could get some help. | 我在想有没有人能帮我们 |
[04:26] | A little information? | 一点点情报? |
[04:28] | We’ve come in search of the Sangraal. | 我们是来找圣杯的 |
[04:31] | It’s a red thing, about yea big. | 红色的 大概这么大小 |
[04:33] | We know what the Sangraal looks like. | 我们知道圣杯什么样子 |
[04:35] | It’s been many generations since anyone has come in search of it, | 已经有很久没有人来找它了 |
[04:38] | and now you’re the second group of adventurers in less than a week | 但你们现在是这一周以来的 |
[04:40] | to take up the quest. | 第二支来找的队伍 |
[04:42] | The second group? | 第二支? |
[04:45] | A number of Jaffa passed through here three days ago. | 一些Jaffa三天前从这里经过 |
[04:48] | Were they accompanied by anyone? | 有人和他们一起吗? |
[04:49] | Yes. They were led by a man who clearly commanded their fear and respect. | 是的,他们由一个男人领导 他显然令他们害怕并且尊敬 |
[04:54] | Ba’al has been here. | Ba’al来过这了 |
[04:55] | And he’s got a three-day head start on us. | 而且他比我们早开始了3天 |
[04:57] | If you truly seek the Sangraal, | 如果你们真要找圣杯 |
[04:59] | you must consult with the Parchment of Virtues in the village library. | 你们一定要参考村里图书馆的美德之卷 |
[05:02] | It will prepare you for the journey to come. | 那会让你们为即将到来的旅途做好准备 |
[05:05] | Over there? Thank you. | 在那边?谢谢 |
[05:09] | But I should warn you, | 但是我应该提醒你… |
[05:11] | no one has ever returned from the quest alive. | 从没人能在探险中活着回来 |
[05:14] | If you value your lives, you would do well to reconsider. | 如果你们珍惜生命,你们应该三思而行 |
[05:18] | We appreciate that, but that is quitter talk. | 我们很感激,但这是懦夫之话 |
[05:31] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[05:35] | Right, Parchment of Virtues. | 没错,美德之卷.. |
[05:37] | Do we look under “P” for “parchment” or “V” for “virtues”? | 我们是应该找美德之卷的”P” 还是应该看美德的”V”? |
[05:39] | I’d say look for any and all materials related to the Sangraal. | 要我说是所有和圣杯有关的材料 |
[05:42] | Or you could simply ask me. | 或者你可以直接问我 |
[05:47] | I am Osric, keeper of the village archives. | 我是Osric 村中的档案保管人 |
[05:51] | Hi. We’re looking for something called the Parchment of Virtues. | 嗨,我们在找叫做美德之卷的东西 啊 又一队坚定的英雄们 |
[05:56] | Another band of stalwart heroes come to tempt fate | |
[06:00] | in the hopes of claiming the legendary prize. | 来试探命运以获得传说的奖赏 |
[06:04] | – What do you know of the Sangraal? – Only what I have heard from legend. | 你知道圣杯多少? 只有从传说中听到的 |
[06:08] | That it is located in a cave beyond the outlying forest, | 在偏远森林中的一个洞穴中 |
[06:12] | but that the journey there is fraught with peril. | 但旅途充满危险 |
[06:18] | Ages ago, Morgan Le Fay enchanted the area with a terrible curse. | 很久以前Morgan给那个地方施加了可怕的诅咒 |
[06:27] | Since then, it has claimed countless lives. | 从那时起,那里夺走了无数的生命 |
[06:31] | Well, we don’t put much stock in curses. | 我们不是很在意诅咒 |
[06:34] | Yeah, well, neither did Phaedra, the cobbler’s wife. | 皮匠的妻子Phaedra也不在意 |
[06:38] | Several weeks ago, she set off in search of her son | 几星期前,她出发找寻她的儿子 |
[06:42] | who had strayed too far from the village. | 她儿子在离村很远的地方迷路了 |
[06:45] | Neither have been seen nor heard from since. | 从那之后了无音讯 |
[06:49] | This parchment was purportedly left behind by Morgan herself | 这个美德之卷据称是Morgan留下的 |
[06:53] | as a guide for knights of noble spirit, | 作为拥有高尚精神的骑士的一种指引 |
[06:57] | since it is said that only the most virtuous will succeed in claiming the Sangraal. | 因为据说只有最高尚的人 才能成功得到圣杯 |
[07:03] | “Only those of virtue true may win the prize concealed. | 只有道德高尚之人才能得到那 |
[07:06] | “Beyond the reach of the flawed and tainted, | 于奸恶之人所不可得之物 |
[07:08] | “the Sangraal shall instead belong to he who speaks the guardian’s name.” | 圣杯将会属于能说出守卫者姓名的人 |
[07:13] | The guardian’s name? | 守卫者姓名? |
[07:14] | They say that the Sangraal is protected by the most powerful of magical beasts. | 据说圣杯被最强大的魔法兽看护 |
[07:20] | A dragon. | 一条龙 |
[07:23] | Dragon? | 一条龙? |
[07:25] | You doubt the legend? | 你怀疑传说? |
[07:26] | Well, I’m sure the Sangraal is protected by something very powerful, | 我相信圣杯被很厉害的东西保护着 |
[07:29] | but I don’t think it’s an actual dragon. | 但是我不觉得真会是条龙 |
[07:31] | Believe what you will. | 信不信由你 |
[07:34] | With luck, you may have the opportunity to prove the truth for yourselves. | 如果运气好,你们也许有机会 来证明你们自己的观点 |
[07:38] | “Prudence, wisdom, charity, kindness and faith. | 谨慎 智慧 博爱 仁慈 还有忠诚 |
[07:42] | “Let these be your guide on this perilous quest.” | 让这些指引你的危险之旅 |
[07:48] | Well, I’m sorry, but I think we’re going to need a little bit more than that to go on. | 不好意思,我觉得我们不只需要这些来继续下去 |
[07:51] | No, all Morgan left behind was this parchment | Morgan留下的只有这个美德之卷…和… |
[07:56] | and the map. | 地图 有地图? 是的 |
[08:00] | – There’s a map? – Yes. | |
[08:02] | – May we see it? – No. | 我们可以看看吗? 不行 |
[08:05] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[08:07] | I showed it to the last group of adventurers | 我给前一队 |
[08:08] | who came in search of the Sangraal, | 圣杯探险者看了之后 |
[08:10] | and they rewarded my trust by trying to take it. | 他们试图夺走它来回报我的信任 |
[08:14] | Yeah, we know the guy that runs that operation. | 对 我们…认识那个这么做的人 |
[08:19] | We’re not like him. | 我们和他不一样 |
[08:20] | Well, I’m sorry. It’s not for public view. | 这个…对不起,这个不对公众场合开放展览了 |
[08:24] | Hey! We wouldn’t dream of trying to steal it. | 嘿…我们作梦也没有想要偷走它的.. |
[08:29] | – We have to steal it. – We are not stealing the map. | 我们一定要偷到手 我们不会去偷地图的 |
[08:32] | Nightfall, sneak in under cover of darkness. | 日落之后,趁天黑摸进去 |
[08:35] | Maybe I can just talk to Osric and convince him that our cause is virtuous. | 也许我应该和Osric谈谈 让他相信我们动机是道德的 |
[08:38] | That’s brilliant, and while you’re distracting him, | 哦 太聪明了 这可以引开他注意 |
[08:40] | the rest of us can steal it. | 然后剩下的人去偷 |
[08:41] | For the last time, we are not… | 最后说一次,我们不会偷的 |
[08:44] | Are you certain I cannot tempt you with a final meal? | 你们真确定不想尝尝最后一餐? |
[08:47] | What is it with this town and the “no-can-do” attitude? | 这个村里是怎么样回事 每个人都抱着”没人会成功”的想法? |
[08:50] | Every time we turn around, someone’s trying to write us off or scare us away. | 每次我们一转过身去 就有人想消灭我们或者想吓退我们 |
[08:54] | I apologize. I should have said, “A final meal before you set off on your journey.” | 我道歉,我应该说”在出发前的最后一餐” |
[08:59] | Well, that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[09:01] | Although, it need be said, in the many thousands of years | 虽然需要强调一下,数千年来 |
[09:04] | that adventurers have been seeking the Sangraal, not one has succeeded. | 找寻圣杯的冒险家没有一个成功的 |
[09:26] | What is this? What do you want here? | 这是怎么回事?你们想干什么? |
[09:40] | We are soldiers of the Ori, | 我们是Ori的士兵… |
[09:43] | and we have taken this village as part of their holy crusade | 我们占领这个村庄 作为神圣十字军的一部份 |
[09:46] | to rid this galaxy of evil. | 来消灭这星系中的邪恶 |
[09:49] | Cooperate, and you won’t be harmed. | 合作,你们就不会受到伤害 |
[09:56] | Go through the buildings. Bring everyone out. | 仔细检查所有建筑物,把所有人都带出来 |
[10:04] | Who are these men? | 这些人是谁? |
[10:07] | Well, that is a long story. | 哦 那是个…很长的故事 |
[10:12] | Look, I know you have no reason to trust us any more than you do those guys… | 我知道比起那些人来说 你没有理由更相信我们… |
[10:16] | I have not seen you shoot anyone. | 我没看见你们朝谁开枪 |
[10:20] | That’s an excellent point. | 这倒是个很好观点 |
[10:23] | We’re going to need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:37] | They’ve got a dozen men guarding the gate, | 他们有很多人在守着星门 |
[10:39] | another 50 or so in and around the village. | 剩下的大概50人在村子附近 |
[10:41] | – Is that what I think it is? – The contents of the library. | 那是我想的东西吗? 图书馆里的东西 |
[10:53] | You have spent your time ignorant to the truth, | 你们一直处于对真实的无知之中 |
[10:57] | stumbling aimlessly through the darkness cast upon your world | 在你们黑暗的世界中履步为艰 |
[11:02] | by the trappings of the past, | 沉溺于过去 |
[11:05] | but now, the path to fulfillment stands revealed, | 现在 实现真实之路已呈现 |
[11:10] | and the time has come to embrace a new faith. | 是时候信奉新的信仰了 |
[11:21] | Let the light of Origin show you the way. | 让Origin的光芒指引你们 |
[11:53] | You’ve encountered them before. | 你们以前碰到过他们 |
[11:55] | Many times and on many different worlds. | 很多次 在很多不同的星球 |
[11:57] | And how did the inhabitants of those other worlds resist them? | 那些星球里的居民怎么抵抗他们? |
[12:00] | They didn’t. | 他们不抵抗 |
[12:01] | They either surrendered or they were slaughtered. | 他们要不投降 要不就被屠杀 |
[12:03] | What are you saying, there’s nothing we can do? We are doomed? | 你的意思是我们只能坐以待毙? 我们只能听天由命? |
[12:06] | No, no, not necessarily. | 不 不 不是 |
[12:08] | We believe they can be defeated. That’s why we’re here. | 我相信他们并非不可战胜 这就是我们来这儿的原因 |
[12:10] | We think that’s why they’re here as well, | 相信也是他们在这儿的原因 |
[12:12] | to destroy the one thing capable of stopping them. | 来摧毁唯一能阻止他们的东西 |
[12:15] | The Sangraal. | 圣杯 |
[12:21] | Please, I know they’re here. Please… | 开开门 我知道他们在这儿 求你… 我得跟你们谈谈,那些士兵在找我 |
[12:29] | I must speak with you. The soldiers are looking for me. | |
[12:32] | Why? | 为什么? 他们认为我能帮他们找到圣杯 |
[12:33] | Because they believe I can lead them to the Sangraal. | 他们认为我能帮他们找到圣杯 |
[12:35] | – Can you? – Well, of course! | 你能? 当然! |
[12:37] | What… You saved the map? | 什么… 你保留了地图? |
[12:40] | No, they unwittingly burned it with the rest of the village archives, | 不 他们并不知道地图已和其它 档案一起被烧毁了 但 |
[12:43] | but a copy still exists. | 还有副本 |
[12:46] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[12:48] | Here. | 这儿 |
[12:49] | I will lead you to Merlin’s treasure. | 我会带你们去Merlin的宝藏 |
[12:59] | We want the old man. He has information we seek. | 我们在找一位老人,他有我们要的东西 |
[13:07] | Not today, fellows. | 今天可不合适 朋友 |
[13:10] | Wow, this is awkward. | 噢..可真是麻烦 |
[13:13] | Our army has taken this village. | 我们的军队已经控制了这里 |
[13:15] | If you resist, there will be no escape. | 你们若反抗 杀无赦 |
[13:19] | Now, stand aside. | 现在…让开 |
[13:35] | Oh, I think somebody must have heard that. | 噢 一定有人听到枪声 |
[13:39] | This way. Come quickly. | 这边 快 |
[13:57] | You should come with us. | 你得跟我们一起 |
[13:58] | My place is here. I’ll be fine. I’ll blame everything on you. | 这是我的地方 没事的 我会把一切都推在你们身上 |
[14:04] | Good plan. | 好主意 |
[14:20] | This way. | 这边走 |
[14:34] | What the hell? | 那是什么? |
[15:00] | What’s the matter with them? | 他们怎么了? |
[15:03] | I don’t know. I’m picking up varying anomalous readings. | 不知道,这个上显示出不规则异常的读数 这儿比较强… 这儿比较弱… |
[15:07] | Stronger here. Weaker here. | |
[15:13] | And then rising again. | 但又在增强 |
[15:16] | Well, this is weird. They’re temporal fluctuations. | 真奇怪,是时间波动 |
[15:21] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[15:22] | Meaning these people are trapped in a time distortion field. | 这说明他们被困在一个 发生了扭曲的时间里 |
[15:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[15:27] | If it’s a time distortion field, why are the leaves moving in the trees? | 如果时间扭曲,树上的叶子怎么在动? |
[15:30] | It could be an illusion designed to reproduce the standing weather pattern. | 可能是设计好的幻觉 使得标准气候模式在人脑中重现 |
[15:36] | These readings indicate the time within the field is extremely decelerated. | 这些读数说明这一区域内的 时间正在急剧减速 |
[15:41] | I mean, these people may look like they’re standing perfectly still, | 我是说 这些人可能看起来 |
[15:44] | but, in fact, they’re moving, imperceptibly slowly. | 像静止的 但事实上 他们以一种察觉不到的速度在动 |
[15:47] | Are they aware of what is happening to them? | 他们清楚自己的状况吗? |
[15:49] | Doubtful. | 我很怀疑 |
[15:51] | Several years may pass on our side of the field | 他们用一两秒钟走一步 |
[15:53] | in the one or two seconds it takes them to take even one step. | 而在我们这个力场可能已经过了几年 |
[15:56] | Why don’t we just go around it? | 我们为什么不绕过去? |
[15:58] | Well, the outer edge of the field extends as far as I can tell in either direction, | 这个时间的外围在各个方向都有延伸 |
[16:02] | and it has a slight curve to it. | 还会有轻微弯曲 |
[16:03] | I mean, for all I know, it could form a complete circle. | 我是说我所知道的是 它会形成一个圆圈 |
[16:05] | We could walk for miles and never find a way through. | 我们可能走几英里都找不到出路 |
[16:08] | Sam, if you’ve got another idea, I’d love to hear it. | Sam 你要是有其它办法,我洗耳恭听 |
[16:12] | Well, I’m definitely picking up varied readings. It’s almost as if… | 我读到了一些不同的数据,都好像… |
[16:21] | I think I may have found a way in. | 我想我找到入口了 |
[16:25] | There’s a circuitous path of real time winding through the temporal field. | 真实时间迂回地穿越这一区域 |
[16:28] | – It’s a maze. – Yeah. | 这是个谜宫… |
[16:30] | It’s a maze. | 这是个谜宫 |
[16:31] | These readings are unmistakable. I can use them to guide us through. | 这些读数是不会错的,可以为我们带路 |
[16:34] | Follow my lead. | 跟我来 |
[16:36] | If you stray off the path, you could wind up trapped in the distortion field. | 如果稍有偏离路径 就会被卷进这个扭曲的时间 |
[17:21] | – Uh-oh. – What do you mean, “Uh-oh”? | 欧喔是什么意思? |
[17:24] | “Uh-oh,” you left your stove on, right? | ‘欧喔’你今天忘记去倒扁??? |
[17:27] | The temporal distortions are affecting these readings. We’re blind. | 时间扭曲正影响着这些读数 我们迷路了 |
[17:47] | Okay, here’s a stupid question. | 我有个很蠢的问题 |
[17:49] | You did check the batteries in that thing before you left Stargate Command, right? | 你离开指挥部的时候检查过 那里面的电池吧 |
[17:52] | It’s not the batteries. | 不是电池的问题 |
[17:53] | We could just retrace our steps and try our luck with the Ori soldiers. | 我们可以原路返回 和Ori的军队碰碰运气 |
[17:57] | Do you know the way back? | 你知道回去的路吗? |
[18:01] | That way. | 那条路 |
[18:03] | We have to be exact. | 我们不能有丝毫差错 |
[18:05] | Any deviation from the path of real time, | 一旦发生偏离 |
[18:07] | and we could wind up frozen like the rest of these people. | 就会像那些人一样被”冻”起来 |
[18:09] | If Morgan Le Fay left clues as to the whereabouts of the Sangraal, | 如果Morgan留下了有关 圣杯位置的线索 |
[18:13] | then it is safe to assume | 那么可以假设 |
[18:14] | that she believed that someone would eventually reach it. | 她相信最终会有人得到它 |
[18:17] | It also stands to reason that our task, though challenging, is far from impossible. | 所以他用的技术应该是可以破解的 |
[18:21] | Teal’c’s right. She set this trap to weed out those she deemed unworthy. | Teal’c说得对,她设这个局来除掉她认为 不值得得到它的人 |
[18:25] | There is a way out. We just have to be resourceful and carefully think it through. | 一定有路可以出去 我们只需要好好想想 |
[18:31] | Well, Arthur and his knights wouldn’t have had access to this advanced technology | 嗯 阿瑟王和他的骑士们可没有 |
[18:36] | to guide them through, | 这么先进的科技来做向导 |
[18:37] | so, presumably, the answer could be deceptively simple. | 所以 答案也许很简单 |
[18:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:08] | Dead end. | 死路 |
[19:19] | You’re right. Deceptively simple. | 你是对的 确实很简单 |
[20:01] | All right, we’re through. | 好了 我们穿过来了 |
[20:02] | We’d better pick up the pace if we want to cut into Ba’al’s lead. | 要是想赶在Ba’al之前 我们最好快点 你们说这些Ori有神一般的能力 |
[20:11] | You say that these Ori are possessed of god-like abilities, | |
[20:15] | and yet they are not gods? | 但他们并不是神? |
[20:16] | No, they’re very powerful beings who would have their followers | 不是 他们是非常强大的生物 |
[20:19] | believe as much because faith is the source of their power. | 他们拥有大批信徒 因为信仰是他们力量的源泉 |
[20:22] | Faith is something that cannot be won through intimidation and fear. | 信仰是不能以威胁和恐惧为手段的 |
[20:26] | If their followers have faith, then they must truly believe. | 如果信徒信仰他们 就必须是真正的相信 |
[20:30] | No, they only believe because they’ve been misled. | 不 他们相信只是因为被误导了 |
[20:32] | You see, to many less-developed civilizations, | 你知道 对许多落后的文明来说 |
[20:35] | certain advanced technologies would strike them as supernatural in nature. | 他们所认为的超自然现象 实际上只是某种先进科技 |
[20:40] | Merlin wasn’t a wizard, and Morgan Le Fay was not a sorceress. | Merlin不是巫师 Morgan也不是女巫 |
[20:44] | – Ridiculous. – They simply used their advanced abilities | 荒谬 他们只是利用了先进的科技 |
[20:46] | to fashion seemingly magical creations, like the Sangraal, | 变了个魔术,就像圣杯 还有我们刚刚 |
[20:49] | or that time dilation field we encountered. | 遭遇的时间扭曲 |
[20:51] | So you would have me believe that | 所以你要我相信 |
[20:53] | you are possessed of a complete understanding of these amazing feats? | 你们完全能解释这些不可思议的现象? |
[20:56] | No, but just because I don’t know how the trick is done doesn’t make it magic. | 不 但只是因为我不知道这种把戏 不能说它就是魔法 |
[20:59] | And I would argue that your inability to comprehend such feats | 我会说你们无法理解这些现象 |
[21:03] | does, in fact, prove their supernatural nature. | 本身就说明他们的超自然性质 |
[21:06] | Their army just ran roughshod over your village, forced you into hiding, | 他们的军队刚践踏过你的村子 迫使你躲藏起来 |
[21:10] | – now you’re defending them? – Hardly. | 现在你在替他们辩护? 不是辩护 |
[21:13] | I condemn the actions of their soldiers, | 我谴责那些士兵的行为 |
[21:15] | but I’m in no position to judge the Ori or their message. Not yet. | 但我没有立场评价Ori 或他们所说的话 目前还没有 |
[21:21] | Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see with both eyes. | 那些拒绝用双眼观察的人 是不会得知真相的 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么? |
[21:39] | I don’t believe they abandoned me. They’re going to pay. | 他们不会抛下我的… 他们会付出代价 |
[21:43] | All of them are going to pay. | 统统都要付出代价… |
[21:48] | Wait! | 等等! |
[21:53] | Well, make yourselves comfortable. We’re going to be here a while. | 你们自便吧 我们得在这儿待会儿 |
[22:06] | It won’t do you any good. Believe me, I’ve tried. It’s a one-way door. | 没用的 相信我 我试过了 只能进不能出 |
[22:09] | How long have you been trapped in here? | 你被困在这儿多久了? |
[22:11] | Three agonizingly tedious days. | 3天 无聊死了 |
[22:14] | Which reminds me, I don’t suppose you have any food? | 这倒提醒了我 你们有吃的吗? |
[22:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[22:18] | That’s bait. | 是个诱饵 |
[22:20] | When I approached to investigate, I unwittingly triggered the trap. | 我想靠近看看清楚 就被困在这儿了 |
[22:23] | You’ve had the Ancient database for months. | 你几个月之前就掌握了亚特兰提斯的数据库 |
[22:25] | Why did it take you so long to get here? | 为什么用了这么久才到这里? |
[22:27] | I can’t think clearly on an empty stomach. | 我饿的时候头脑不太清醒 |
[22:44] | I only possessed two of the three addresses needed to complete the puzzle. | 在用来解这个谜的3个地址中 我拥有了2个 |
[22:49] | As a result, I had significantly more possibilities to investigate. | 结果 我有更多的可能性需要研究 |
[22:55] | By a process of elimination, I was left with one prospect, | 用排除法 最终剩下了一个地点 |
[22:59] | and when I went in search of the planet, it wasn’t there. | 当我找到那个星球时 它不在那儿 |
[23:03] | What do you mean it wasn’t there? | 不在那儿是什么意思? |
[23:06] | It wasn’t where it was supposed to be. | 它不在它应该在的地方 |
[23:08] | I calculated its position, I sent my ships to its approximate location, | 我计算过它的位置 并派我的飞船到大概的位置 |
[23:12] | but they couldn’t find it. | 但他们并没有找到 |
[23:14] | In the end, my only recourse was to access it via the stargate | 最后 我只好借助于星际之门 |
[23:17] | and secure the device with a handful of my Jaffa, | 并派了许多Jaffa来保护它 |
[23:20] | and when I became trapped in here, they set off in search of a means of freeing me. | 我被困在这里后 他们已动身去寻找解救我的办法 |
[23:25] | They have yet to return. | 但他们还未返回 |
[23:30] | Something must have come up. | 一定有事发生 |
[23:32] | Obviously, Morgan must have rendered this planet inaccessible to ships | 显然 Morgan为了保护这星球 一定会让飞船无法接近 |
[23:36] | to ensure that enemies such as the Ori could not destroy the Sangraal from orbit. | 像Ori这样的敌人便无法 从轨道上摧毁圣杯 |
[23:40] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[23:42] | I’ve had three days to search for a way out of here. There’s nothing inside. | 我这3天都在找出口 里面什么都没有 |
[23:45] | Well, that’s the point, isn’t it? | 这就是重点 不是吗? |
[23:48] | The Parchment of Virtues told us that we’d have to rely on five things | 美德之卷上说 我们必须依靠5种美德 |
[23:51] | in order to reach the Sangraal. | 才能找到圣杯… |
[23:53] | Prudence, wisdom, charity, kindness and faith. | 谨慎 智慧 博爱 仁慈 和信仰 |
[23:56] | You’re saying the parchment was intended to be interpreted literally? | 美德之卷上面所写的是真的吗? |
[23:59] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[24:01] | We were able to make our way through the time dilation field | 我们运用耐心和谨慎找到了 |
[24:03] | by patiently and carefully negotiating the maze. | 穿越扭曲时间的出口 |
[24:04] | In other words, we demonstrated prudence, as opposed to recklessness, | 换句话说 我们显示了谨慎 而鲁莽只会让我们 |
[24:07] | which would have stranded us. | 束手无策 |
[24:09] | So ask yourselves, “What does this trap exploit?” | 所以问问自己…这个陷阱暗示的是什么 |
[24:12] | – Curiosity. – Greed. | 好奇心 贪婪 |
[24:15] | A person approaches a chest expecting to find treasure inside, | 有人接近这个盒子期望能发现财宝 |
[24:18] | but instead finds nothing and gets trapped for his trouble. | 但一无所获 反而被困住了 |
[24:21] | So in order to reverse the trap, you have to reverse the impetus. | 所以说要想走出陷阱 你必须远离欲望 |
[24:25] | Right. The opposite of greed is charity, | 说得对,贪婪的反面是博爱 |
[24:28] | one of the virtues mentioned in the parchment. | 美德之卷提到的美德之一 |
[24:29] | Instead of taking something, something must be sacrificed. | 要获得就必须有所付出 |
[24:51] | Well, that was an interesting theory. | 真是个有趣的理论 |
[24:55] | Well, we’re all trapped, so we all have to contribute something. | 我们都被困住了 所以都要有所贡献 |
[25:27] | No, wait! | 不行… 等等! |
[25:35] | I have nothing to donate. | 我没什么可以捐的 |
[25:54] | That particular item holds great sentimental value. | 那个小东西有重大纪念价值 |
[26:13] | Well done. Another day in there, I would have gone mad. | 做得好,再困一天,我就要疯了 |
[26:16] | Guess that makes it time to say goodbye. | 看来是时候道别了 |
[26:19] | – It would be foolish of you to kill me. – How so? | 如果你杀了我 只能说明你蠢 怎么会? |
[26:23] | Amongst the information I obtained regarding the Sangraal | 根据我得到的情报 |
[26:25] | is the name of the protector. | 要有圣杯守卫者的名字 |
[26:27] | – Protector? – The dragon. | 守卫者? 那条龙 |
[26:31] | You see? I told you there was a dragon. | 看到了吗?我告诉过你们有一条龙的 |
[26:34] | I’m sure there’s something guarding the device. | 我肯定会有些东西在守护那个设备 |
[26:37] | Maybe it’s a hologram. | 可能是全息影像 |
[26:39] | Holograms can be dangerous, you know. | 全息影像可能会很危险 知道吗 |
[26:40] | It could be a ship. Flies, breathes fire, has armored skin. | 可能是一艘飞船 有翅膀 会吐火 还有装甲 |
[26:43] | It’s a mistake a medieval storyteller could easily make. | 中世纪的说故事者可能轻易会犯的错误 |
[26:46] | Then if it’s based on technology, | 如果基本理论的话 |
[26:48] | the name is no doubt a password or a command code. | 那无疑名字就是一个密码或者是操作指令 |
[26:51] | Either way, if you want it, you’ll have to take me with you. | 总之 如果你们需要的话 你们就得带着我 |
[27:00] | You know, I hate to say this, but he could prove useful. | 知道吗 我真不想说 但是… 他可能会有用 |
[27:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:24] | Yet again, we find ourselves the unlikeliest of allies | 我们又一次作为最不可能的盟友 |
[27:27] | joined together in common purpose. | 为了共同目标而走在了一起 |
[27:29] | You know, the word “allies” implies some sort of partnership, | 你知道吗 “盟友”这个词有合伙的含义 |
[27:31] | and that just isn’t the case here. | 现在可完全不是这个情况 |
[27:33] | You see, we are going after the Sangraal, while you are tagging along for the ride. | 我们是在寻找圣杯 而你只是跟随我们而已 |
[27:41] | According to the map, the Sangraal is hidden in a cave | 根据地图,圣杯藏在一座孤山下的 |
[27:44] | beneath a lone mountain. | 洞穴里 |
[27:46] | Right. We’re getting warm. | 好 越来越热了 |
[27:55] | This is it. The cave entrance. | 就是这里了 山洞入口 |
[27:58] | The Sangraal is located within. | 圣杯就在里面 |
[28:01] | It’s too bad you won’t be coming with us. | 真可惜你不能和我们一起进去了 |
[28:04] | I thought I made it clear. You need me. | 我以为我说清楚了,你们需要我 |
[28:06] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是在和你说 |
[28:10] | Well, allow me to get out of your line of fire. | 好…让我走远点 别碍着你开火 |
[28:14] | Have you lost your senses? | 你疯了吗? |
[28:17] | “Truth eludes he who does not seek it with both eyes wide.” | 不睁大双眼的人是找不到真相的 |
[28:21] | It’s a quote from the Book of Origin. You paraphrased it earlier today. | 引用自Origin的书 你前面也说了这句话 |
[28:25] | Now, I might not have noticed, but I spent the past year studying the good book, so… | 我本来不会注意的 但是我去年用了一年研究那些好书,所以… |
[28:30] | Surely, you’re not basing your suspicions on this mere coincidence? | 显然你不能就因为这个巧合而怀疑我 |
[28:34] | And when it came time to give up a possession to free ourselves | 前面为了冲破力场陷阱的时候 |
[28:36] | from the force field trap, | 我们都要放弃一样东西 |
[28:38] | I noticed the designs on your ring, | 我注意到你戒指上的图案 |
[28:39] | not Celtic as one might expect given the cultural background of this planet, | 不是凯尔特人,因为这个星球上的文化背景 可能大家会觉得是凯尔特人 |
[28:43] | but distinctly Ori. | 但是显然是Ori |
[28:45] | The ring was a gift from a traveling merchant. | 那个戒指是一个旅行商人送给我的礼物 |
[28:48] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们弄错了 |
[28:50] | You’re the one who screwed up. Now drop the act. | 你已经完了 别演戏了 |
[28:58] | It would have been so much easier if you had remained oblivious. | 如果你记性差点就会好过多了 |
[29:05] | But now, things will be much more difficult. | 但是现在可没那么容易了 |
[29:17] | Especially for you. | 尤其是对你来说 |
[29:28] | You’re doing something new with your eyes. | 你又想做什么 |
[29:37] | So the troops in the village, the shoot-out in the tavern, | 所以村庄里军队 酒馆里的那一场 |
[29:40] | that was all a set-up. | 都是安排好的 |
[29:41] | More than you know. | 还有更多你不知道的 |
[29:43] | I grew impatient waiting for you to discover the location of the weapon, | 等着你们自己去发现武器的地方 我都有点没耐心了 |
[29:47] | so I gave you a little help. | 所以我就帮了你们一点小忙 |
[29:49] | The dream I had, “three into one.” That was you? | 我做的那个梦 “三合一” 那是你做的? |
[29:52] | – Yes. – So you planted the solution in Vala | 是的 所以你把解决方案托梦给了Vala |
[29:55] | knowing it would lead us right to you. | 知道这样会把我们直接带向你那里 |
[29:56] | Apparently, Morgan put safeguards in place | 显然 Morgan放了安全装置 |
[29:58] | to ensure the weapon could only be secured by… | 来确保武器只能被那些.. |
[30:01] | What was the term again? “Those possessing truth of spirit.” | 怎么说来着? “那些拥有真实精神的人” 除了一个前升天的之外 |
[30:05] | I can’t think of anyone more appropriate than a former Ascended. | 我想不出能比Ori更合适的了 |
[30:09] | With your help, I’ll secure the device. | 有了你们的帮助 我就能找到设备了 |
[30:14] | Hate to disappoint. | 真不想扫你的兴 |
[30:23] | You’ve seen a demonstration of my powers. | 你们看到过我的力量 |
[30:26] | You know what I’m capable of. | 你们知道我的能力 |
[30:28] | So I’m offering you a choice, | 所以我给你们一个选择 |
[30:30] | either we work together to reach the device, | 要么我们合作找到设备 |
[30:32] | or I’ll start killing off members of your team. | 要么我开始一个个杀掉你们的成员 |
[30:40] | – Starting with her. – All right! | 从她开始吧 好吧! |
[30:46] | We’ll work together. | 我们合作 |
[30:49] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[30:58] | We thwarted all efforts against us, crippled your fleet, | 我们击败了一切阻挠我们的力量 削弱了你们的舰队 |
[31:02] | met with little, if any resistance, on the worlds that we redeemed. | 在我们拯救的星球上 很少遇到反抗 如果有反抗的话 |
[31:05] | Opposition to the Ori is clearly hopeless, | 反对Ori显然是没有前途的 |
[31:07] | but you continue to struggle against the inevitable. | 但是如果你们执意反对必然的事 |
[31:10] | Yeah, well, what can I tell you? We’re optimists. | 是啊 怎么说呢?我们是乐观主义者 |
[31:13] | Your only hope lies with Merlin’s weapon. | 你们唯一的希望就在于Merlin的武器 |
[31:14] | Once I take that away from you, your defeat will be complete. | 一旦我夺走了 你们的失败是必然的 |
[31:18] | Now look who’s the optimist. | 看看谁才是乐观主义者 |
[31:20] | You disappoint me, Mother. | 你真让我失望 母亲 |
[31:22] | I would have expected you to see reason by now, but it doesn’t matter. | 我本来希望你现在能看明白了 但是没关系 |
[31:26] | Eventually, you’ll have no choice but to accept the truth. | 最终 你别无选择 只能接受真实 |
[31:29] | And when you do, I’ll accompany you on your path to enlightenment. | 那时 我会陪伴你走向开悟之路 |
[31:39] | You know, the second we find that thing, she’s going to kill us. | 知道吗 我们一发现那东西 她就会杀了我们 |
[31:41] | – Not if we kill her first. – That could be a bit of a problem. | 除非我们先杀了她 那可能会有点问题 |
[31:44] | I don’t know, we’re pretty resourceful. I’m sure we’ll think of something. | 我不知道 我们还蛮足智多谋的 我肯定我们能想出对策的 |
[31:46] | Yeah? Just don’t do it too soon. | 是吗? 别太快了 |
[31:49] | She may not be true of spirit and all that jazz, | 她可能没有真实精神 还有那些废话什么的 |
[31:50] | but she has done her homework. I hate to say it, but… | 但是她可做足准备了 我也不想这么说 但是… |
[31:53] | – She could prove useful. – For the moment. | 她可能会有用 暂时的 |
[32:09] | “Choose the way that is just and true.” | “选择公正和真实的道路” |
[32:12] | It’s a riddle. I’m good at these. | 是个谜语,我擅长的 |
[32:16] | “The way that is just and true.” Just and true… | 公正和真实的道路 公正和真实… |
[32:23] | It’s telling us to go that way. | 是告诉我们走那条路 |
[32:25] | “The way that is just and true,” that is, the “right” way. | 公正和真实的道路 就是说,”右边的”路 |
[32:30] | What… | 干吗… |
[32:31] | – The writing’s in Ancient. – So? | 是古人写的 那又怎么样? |
[32:33] | So in Ancient, the word meaning “Just and true” is very different | 所以在古代 表示公正和真实的词 和”正确”这个词 |
[32:35] | from the word meaning “right,” as in, “opposite of left.” | 也就是”和左边相对”是很不一样的 |
[32:40] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见了吗? |
[32:44] | It sounds like a child. | 听起来像是个小孩 |
[32:47] | – This way. – A child in here? | 这边 这里有小孩? |
[32:50] | – It’s obviously a trap. – Or quite possibly a test. | 显然是个陷阱 或者很可能是个测试 |
[32:55] | A test of what? Our stupidity? | 测试什么…我们的愚蠢程度? |
[33:09] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 孩子… |
[33:12] | Kid, wait up. | 孩子 等等 |
[33:17] | Hey, slow down, little guy. | 嘿 慢点 小家伙 |
[33:20] | – We’re walking right into a trap. – No, we’re not. | 我们正走向陷阱 不 没有 |
[33:22] | The parchment provided us with clues to reaching the Sangraal. | 美德之卷向我们提供了找到圣杯的线索 |
[33:25] | It mentioned kindness as one of the virtues that would guide us. | 里面提到了仁慈 作为会引导我们的美德 |
[33:27] | So if we show kindness by helping this child, | 所以如果我们帮助这个孩子 而显示了我们的仁慈 |
[33:29] | it should bring us one step closer to the device. | 就会让我们离设备更近了一步 |
[33:31] | The parchment also mentioned wisdom, | 美德之卷还提到了智慧 |
[33:33] | which we would be demonstrating by avoiding this trap. | 如果我们能避免这个陷阱 就能显示智能了 |
[33:42] | Hang on, kid. We’ll get you out of there. | 坚持住 孩子 我们会把你救出去的 |
[33:47] | Little help here. | 来帮忙 |
[33:50] | He’s tiny. Have him squeeze through the bars. | 他真小,让他从栏杆中间挤出来吧 |
[33:53] | Assist us, or I will squeeze you through these bars. | 来帮我们 否则我就把你从栏杆中间挤进去 |
[33:56] | Want to use your powers to lift it? | 想用你们的力量把栏杆抬起来? |
[33:58] | We’re wasting our time. Let’s go back. | 我们在浪费时间,我们回去吧 |
[34:16] | Well, how’s about that. We did pick the right way. | 那又怎么样?我们确实选了条正确的路 |
[34:26] | – It’s a dead end. – We have to go back. | 是个死路 我们得回去 |
[34:28] | No, it doesn’t make any sense that we would have progressed this far | 不 这说不通,我们走了这么多路 |
[34:31] | only to come up empty. | 却什么都没有 |
[34:33] | Daniel. | |
[34:41] | It’s another riddle. | 是另一个谜语 |
[34:42] | Oh, goody. | 太好了… |
[34:45] | “I’m struck and cut, shaped and cooled, | 敲打切割 被铸形冷却 |
[34:48] | “then bound by rings to release what’s stored.” | 然后被戒指束缚 等待释放储存的力量 |
[34:54] | You might want to pick things up a little bit here. | 你们得快点了 |
[34:57] | All right, well, we have to think it through. | 好的 我们得仔细想想 |
[34:59] | What’s struck and cut and shaped and cooled and then bound by rings? | 什么是被敲打切割 被铸形冷却 然后被戒指束缚? |
[35:06] | – Bound by rings… – Key! The answer is key. | 被戒指束缚… 钥匙! 答案是钥匙 |
[35:10] | Clavia! | Clavia!(钥匙的古语) |
[35:28] | “I shake the earth with booming thunder, fell forest whole and homes complete. | “我用轰隆的雷震撼大地 毁灭森林和家园 |
[35:32] | “I influence ships, topple kings, sweep down swift, yet remain unseen.” | 我影响船只 颠覆君权 席卷而过 却无人知晓” |
[35:37] | Oh, wait, I’ve got this. Suggesting a strong yet invisible force… | 噢 等等 我知道这个 呃 是在说一种强大却无形的力量 |
[35:41] | Wind. | 风 |
[35:42] | Ventio! | Ventio!(风的古语) |
[35:54] | Oh, for crying out loud! | 噢 天啊! |
[35:56] | “Battle-scarred in times of strife, resistant to… Resistant to…” | “战争年代伤痕累累 对抗…对抗…” |
[36:01] | – To what? – I don’t know. | 什么? 我不知道 |
[36:02] | I can’t translate this section of the text. | 我翻译不出来 |
[36:04] | Nevertheless, “battle-scarred” would suggest… | 没关系 伤痕累累是说 |
[36:05] | Contegia! | |
[36:16] | Looks like that’s done it. | 看起来没事了 |
[36:17] | You know, come to think of it, riddles never really were my strong point. | 知道吗 好好想想 谜语一直都不是我的强项 |
[36:22] | Visual puzzles, like, “Which of these symbols does not belong with the others,” | 那些图片题 像是”这些符号中的哪个与其它无关” |
[36:25] | or, “Reconfigure the tiles to make the hidden picture.” | 或者”重新排列方块拼出隐藏的图形” |
[36:28] | Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here? | 只有我觉得 还是这里越来越热了? |
[36:30] | Well, now that you mention it… | 你这么说还… |
[36:39] | It is a tad toasty. | 真够热的 |
[36:52] | – Hey, you got anything? – No. You? | 嘿 有发现吗? 没有 你呢? |
[36:56] | No, but I’m getting a good tan. | 没有 但是我的皮肤已经古铜色了 |
[36:59] | – Let’s take a break. – Okay. | 我们休息一会吧 好的 |
[37:06] | There’s no hidden triggers or secret passages. | 没有机关或者秘道 |
[37:08] | If there’s a way through, we didn’t find it. | 如果有路的话 我们没找到 |
[37:10] | Then I suppose we should head back. | 那我觉得我们该回头了 |
[37:12] | Not an option. | 没门 |
[37:15] | The passageways have re-sealed behind us. | 我们后面的路已经封了 |
[37:20] | Then I was right. We walked into a trap. | 那我就对了,我们掉进陷阱了 |
[37:24] | No. We made all the right choices to lead us to this point. | 没有,我们做了一切正确的抉择 让我们走到了这里 |
[37:27] | I know the Sangraal lies beyond that wall of fire. | 我知道圣杯在那堵火墙的后面 |
[37:29] | We just have to find a way through. | 我们只需要找到路过去 |
[37:34] | Why don’t you do something? | 你怎么不做点事? |
[37:36] | You’re the Orici. You’re supposedly possessed of significant powers. | 你是Ori你应该拥有巨大无比的力量 |
[37:40] | So snuff out the flame and get us on our way. | 去吹灭火苗 让我们过去 |
[37:42] | My abilities don’t work that way. | 我的能力不是那样的 |
[37:46] | Of course. How does the saying go? All flash, no photo. | 当然,俗语怎么说来着的?只有其表 |
[37:50] | Actually, it’s “All flash, no substance.” | 事实上 应该是”虚有其表” |
[37:53] | I prefer my version. | 我更喜欢我的版本 |
[37:57] | Would you care for a demonstration? | 你想要见识一下吗? |
[38:08] | Taking your life would be a waste of my time. | 杀了你也是浪费我的时间 |
[38:11] | Which I suppose would be put to better use complaining. | 你去参加倒扁活动还足足有余 |
[38:14] | Oh, jeez, why don’t you two just get a room? | 噢 天 你们两个怎么不去开个房间? |
[38:18] | It’s the only one left. | 就剩下这个了 |
[38:22] | Daniel? | |
[38:30] | The parchment told us that five virtues would guide us | 美德之卷说5种美德 |
[38:32] | in our quest for the Sangraal. | 会在寻找圣杯之路上引导我们 |
[38:34] | Prudence, kindness, charity, wisdom and faith. | 谨慎 仁慈 博爱 智慧和信念 |
[38:37] | Now, we displayed prudence in finding a way out of the temporal maze, | 现在在时间迷宫找出口的时候 显示了谨慎 |
[38:41] | charity, in escaping the force field trap, | 在摆脱力场陷阱的时候 显示了博爱 |
[38:44] | kindness, by helping the child and finding the hidden passageway, | 仁慈 通过帮助迷途儿童而显示 |
[38:47] | and wisdom, in solving the riddles. | 智慧 由猜迷而体现 |
[38:50] | The only virtue left is faith. | 最后一个美德就是信念 |
[38:58] | – Daniel! – Jackson! | |
[39:09] | Well, after you, Muscles. | 你先走,大只佬 |
[39:29] | There it is. We’ve found it. Ours for the taking. | 就是这个,我们找到了,注定是我们的 |
[39:34] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[39:45] | Yeah, that’s pretty deep. | 这可是很深啊 |
[39:47] | – I’ll go. – We’ll both go. | 我去 我们一起去 |
[39:50] | I think I’ll stay here and support you from a distance. | 我想我待在这远处支持你们 |
[39:53] | We should all go. | 我们一起去 |
[39:54] | No, only Daniel and I will go. The rest of you will stay. | 不 只有Daniel和我去 剩下的人在这里 |
[39:59] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[40:32] | Take it. | 拿起来 |
[40:34] | – After you. – I told you. | 女士优先 我说过 |
[40:36] | Morgan put safeguards in place to ensure | Morgan在这设置了安全装置 |
[40:38] | that someone such as myself couldn’t claim the device. | 确保像我这样的人 不能得到这个东西 |
[40:44] | Is that why you didn’t just use your powers from back there? | 这就是为什么你在那 没有使用你的力量? |
[40:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[40:48] | Well, you have telekinetic abilities. I’ve seen you use them. | 你有超能力,我见过你用过 |
[40:51] | You should have just snatched the Sangraal off the dais | 你应该可以轻而易举的把圣杯拿去 |
[40:54] | without taking a step, but you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[40:57] | Probably for the same reason you didn’t use your powers to lift the portcullis | 也许因为某些原因 你没有利用你的能力将铁闸打开 |
[41:01] | or kill Ba’al the second he stepped out of line. | 或者在Ba’al再次冒犯的时候 马上杀了他 |
[41:04] | – You can’t. – Of course I can. | 因为你不行 我当然可以 |
[41:06] | No. My guess is Morgan did put safeguards in place, | 不,我猜Morgan的确在这里 |
[41:09] | and that those safeguards are neutralizing your Ori-given powers. | 设置了安全装置来消除你的Ori能力 |
[41:13] | You saw me withstand the bullets fired against me. | 你看见我挡住子弹了 |
[41:15] | Yeah, thanks to your personal shield. | 当然,那要感谢你的保护盾 |
[41:18] | The only powers you can manifest originate from that pendant, | 是那个项链所赐给你的能力 |
[41:21] | and they’re purely defensive in nature. | 他们有防御的属性 |
[41:26] | Do you really want to test me? | 你真想测试我吗? |
[41:34] | Yep. | 没错 |
[41:37] | You know what? I changed my mind about helping you. | 知道吗?我改变主意,决定不帮你了 |
[41:42] | Knock yourself out. | 你自己来 |
[41:49] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么停住了? |
[41:51] | Thought so. | 果然如此 |
[42:01] | Well, I guess I’m not as true of spirit as you thought I was. | 看来我的灵魂,不如想象中的纯洁orz… |
[42:09] | Jackson, move it! | Jackson,快跑 |
[42:22] | What the hell is that? | 究竟是….? |
[42:27] | We agreed there’s no such thing as a dragon, right? | 我们都一致认为 没有龙这个东西了吧? |
[42:30] | Yeah. | 没错 –未完待续– |
[42:48] | Because that looks pretty real to me. | 不过这个也未免太真实点了吧? |