时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | 前提回顾 |
[00:04] | “The Sangraal shall instead belong to he who speaks the Guardian’s name.” | Sangraal将会属于说出其守护者姓名的人 |
[00:07] | They say that the Sangraal is protected by the most powerful of magical beasts. | 据说Sangraal被一个 具有强大魔力的动物保护着 |
[00:12] | Amongst the information I obtained regarding the Sangraal | 我得到一些关于Sangraal的信息 |
[00:15] | is the name of the protector. | 是保护者的名字 |
[00:16] | – Protector? – The dragon. | – 保护者? – 龙 |
[00:17] | The Sangraal is hidden in a cave beneath a lone mountain. | Sangraal藏在一座孤立山底的洞穴内 |
[00:21] | It’s too bad you won’t be coming with us. | 可惜你不能跟我们一起去 |
[00:27] | There it is. We’ve found it. | 到了 我们找到了 |
[00:31] | Well, I guess I’m not as true of spirit as you thought I was. | 我想我并没有你以为的那么虔诚 |
[00:34] | Hey! | |
[00:36] | We agreed there’s no such thing as a dragon, right? | – 应该已经没有什么龙了 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 不是吗? – 是的 |
[00:41] | Because that looks pretty real to me. | 因为它看起来太真实 |
[00:55] | What just happened? | 怎么回事? |
[00:56] | I extended my protective shield. | 我将护盾扩大了 |
[00:58] | You’re lucky I still need you. | 你很幸运 我还需要你 |
[01:03] | Whoa, heads up! | 正上方! |
[01:13] | Move out! | 快走! |
[01:27] | Well, he’s too big to fit through the opening, | 它太大了 |
[01:29] | so I think we’re safe. | 不可能从洞口出来 我想我们安全了 |
[01:39] | Move! | 快走!! |
[01:57] | There appears to be an exit this way. | 看来这边是出去的路 |
[02:04] | Okay, what the hell just happened back there? | 刚才里面到底是怎么回事? |
[02:07] | It was a hologram. The Sangraal wasn’t real. | 刚是个全息图 Sangraal不是真的 |
[02:10] | What are you saying? We came all this way for nothing? | 你是说我们跑这么远到这 却什么都没找到? |
[02:12] | – We have to go back inside. – You must be joking. | – 我们必须要回到里面去 – 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[02:14] | The dragon is the final test. | 龙是最后一关 |
[02:16] | It would be madness to challenge that thing. | 跟那个家伙对抗肯定是疯了 |
[02:30] | I don’t think we’re going to have a choice. | 我想我们别无选择 |
[03:46] | Tree line! | 树林! |
[04:08] | So now what? | 那么 现在怎么办? |
[04:10] | It can’t see us as long as we stay in the trees. | 只要我们躲在丛林里 它就看不到我们 |
[04:12] | We should be able to make it back to the village. | 我们应该能够回到村庄 |
[04:14] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[04:16] | Adria’s right. The dragon’s the final test, and we’ve come too far to give up now. | Adria说的对 这是最后一关 我们现在已经没有办法放弃了 |
[04:20] | It’s just that kind of noble sentiment that’s going to get us all killed. | 这种高尚的情操会让我们全都丧命的 |
[04:24] | Aren’t you the one that claimed to know the dragon’s secret name? | 你不是… |
[04:28] | Time to earn your keep. | 那个声称知道龙的神秘名字的人吗? 现在是你证明的时候了! |
[04:29] | Yes, I may have exaggerated about that slightly. | 是的 我可能有点夸大其词了 |
[04:33] | Anyway, you didn’t think that just by calling out its name | 不管怎样 |
[04:35] | you’d suddenly be able to control it? | 你不会以为只凭叫出它的名字就能控制它 |
[04:37] | I don’t know. Name magic is common in most mythologies. | 我不知道 |
[04:40] | To know something’s secret name is to steal its power. | 但姓名魔法在大多数的神话中都有效 知道它秘密的名字就能偷取它的力量 |
[04:43] | So, what are we supposed to do? Just start guessing? | 那么我们该怎么做 就只是猜测吗? |
[04:45] | Darrell, the dragon. | Daryll 龙 |
[04:47] | How about Smokey? | Smokey怎么样? |
[04:48] | Perhaps Puff. | 也许是…Puff |
[04:50] | Would you just give me a minute? | 能给我一点时间吗? |
[04:57] | While we’re waiting, options? | 在我们等的时候 还有别的办法么? |
[04:58] | Well, we know the P90 fire just bounced off its armor. | 我们知道P90刚刚从它的护甲弹了回来 |
[05:01] | Which means it’s not a hologram. | 也就是说它不是个虚幻的影像 |
[05:03] | If it was a hologram, the bullets would’ve gone straight through. | 如果它是影响的话 子弹会穿透过去 |
[05:05] | So it’s not that your weapons aren’t ineffective, | 所以那并不非你们的武器无效 |
[05:07] | it’s that they’re ineffective in a different way. | 而是这些武器从别的角度来讲无效 |
[05:09] | What I am saying is that if bullets bounce, | 我的意思是说假如子弹弹回来 |
[05:12] | maybe we should try something that packs a little more punch. | 可能我们应该试着用更有威力的武器 |
[05:20] | All right, here is what we’re going to do. | 好的 这就是我们要做的 |
[05:24] | We’re going to lure Darrell down to the ground. | 我们要把Dartyll引到地上来 |
[05:29] | I’m going to take this thing, | 我们要带上这个东西 |
[05:31] | and we’re going to toss it underneath and detonate it near the exposed underbelly. | 然后把它扔到龙的身体下方 |
[05:37] | That’s where dragons are most vulnerable. | 最后在它的下腹部引爆 那是龙最脆弱的部位 |
[05:42] | Cater Carter, you detonate from the tree line, | |
[05:45] | and I will do the running. | 你负责在树林里引爆 我负责引它过来 |
[05:52] | That’s all right, Teal’c. I got this one. | 没事 Teal’c 我来做 |
[05:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | Off you go. | 你去 |
[06:44] | – Oh, son of a bitch. – Oh, not good. | – 哦 杂种 – 哦 不好 |
[06:47] | Teal’c, run! | Teal’c 快跑! |
[06:56] | Hey, Daniel, now would be a really good time. | 现在是最佳时机 |
[06:58] | Okay, the Parchment of Virtues said | 好吧 |
[07:00] | the Sangraal would belong to he who speaks the guardian’s name. | 美德羊皮纸的第一行 写说出守护者名字 |
[07:01] | – The guardian’s name… – The guardian is a dragon. | 守护者的名字 守护者是龙 |
[07:04] | No, the guardian’s not the dragon. | 不是龙 守护者是设计这一切的人 |
[07:05] | The guardian is the person who set this whole thing up. | 守护者是Morgan Le |
[07:06] | – The guardian is Morgan Le Fay. – Right! | Fey 对了 |
[07:10] | Wait! No! | 等等!不! |
[07:13] | – What the hell? | |
[07:14] | Wait! Hey! Morgan Le Fay! | 怎么回事? |
[07:29] | – Darrell? | |
[07:30] | Ganos Lal! Wow. | 等等 |
[07:42] | It’s Morgan’s name in Ancient. | 那是古语中Morgan的名字 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道了 |
[07:51] | Thanks for the assist. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[07:53] | Well, to be honest, I wouldn’t have been of much use to you. | 老实说 我可能还真没有什么用 |
[07:56] | My strengths lie in strategy and command, | 如果我的强项是像你们这样进行战略决策和指挥 |
[07:58] | whereas yours lie in armed combat and dealing with… | 武力抗击和对抗… |
[08:01] | Dragons? | – 龙吗? |
[08:03] | Clearly. | – 显然的 |
[08:11] | It’s real this time, right? | 这次是真的了 对吧? |
[08:14] | I don’t see why not. | 没理由不是啊 |
[08:19] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[08:30] | Okay, what just happened? | 刚才怎么回事? |
[08:34] | I think we were transported into another chamber. | 我想我们被传送到另一件密室了 |
[08:37] | Where’s Adria? | Adria在哪? |
[08:40] | I guess she didn’t make it. | 我想她没能过来 |
[08:43] | It must be some sort of security measure. | 这肯定是什么安全防护措施 |
[08:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:49] | It let him in. | 他们让他进来了 |
[08:51] | Well, I don’t think Morgan was too concerned about the Goa’uld. | 我想Morgan并没怎么提防Goa’uld |
[08:54] | It was the Ori she was worried about. | 她担心的是Ori |
[08:58] | You know, I’m not seeing anything | 我并没有找到什么 |
[09:00] | around here that looks like a Sangraal, | 看起来跟Sangraal有关的东西 |
[09:03] | which begets the question, what was she protecting? | 这让我产生疑问 她在保护什么? |
[09:07] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[09:23] | “Here lies Myrrdin, Archmage of the Round.” | 首席法师Meardon安息于此 |
[09:30] | All right, that’s not a hologram. | 好吧 那不是影像 |
[09:32] | – He’s the real McCoy, right? – I think so. | 他是真的Mcoy吧? 我想是的 |
[09:39] | How long has he been in there? | 他在这多久了? |
[09:42] | Well over a thousand years. | 上千年了 |
[09:44] | We have encountered Ancient stasis technology such as this before. | 我曾见过类似这种的远古静态保存技术 |
[09:48] | General O’Neill was kept in a similar pod in Antarctica. | O’Neil将军也在南极洲被这样保存 |
[09:52] | So, how do we get him out? | 所以 我们怎么把他弄出来? |
[09:59] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:01] | Hey, guys, look at this. | 伙计们 看看这个 |
[10:05] | Vala | Vala, be careful! I… |
[10:18] | Hey, Jackson! Jackson! | 小心! |
[10:27] | Whoa, we got him. | 天那 |
[10:28] | Clear that off. | 拿开它 |
[10:30] | He’s heavier than he looks. | Merlin比他看起来重多了 |
[10:47] | No, he did not just… | 他还… |
[10:50] | No, he’s still alive. | 不 他还活着 |
[10:52] | It may take him a while to revive completely. | 他要过一会才能完全苏醒 好吧 |
[10:54] | All right. In the meantime, we should see if there’s a way out of here. | 我们利用这段时间 看看有没有出口离开这里 |
[10:59] | Let us know what you find. | 到时候告诉我们 |
[11:02] | Or I could come, too. | 我或许也跟他们去… |
[11:15] | Hey, daylight over here. | 那有阳光 |
[11:29] | You know, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something is different. | 我没法把手指放在上面 但是好像有什么东西不一样了 |
[11:34] | We weren’t just transported to another chamber. | 我们并不是被送到了另一间密室 |
[11:36] | We were transported to another planet. | 而是被送到了另一个星球 |
[11:39] | The gate must have been activated remotely, | 门肯定是被启动了 |
[11:40] | then the obelisk beamed us through the wormhole. | 然后方尖碑就通过虫洞把我们送来了 |
[11:44] | Well, as far as I’m concerned, the more distance between us and Adria, the better. | 只要把我们跟Adria的距离拉得越远就越好 |
[11:48] | Except that she has the knowledge of the Ori. | 但她知道关于Ori的事情 |
[11:50] | She knows as much about the gates and the DHDs as the people who built them. | 她和建造门和DHD的人们一样熟知这些 |
[11:53] | – If anyone can track us, it’s her. – Yeah, except that. | 如果说谁能找到我们 那就是她了 是啊 除这点之外 |
[12:02] | It’s amazing how similar this is to the myth. | 这跟神话几乎完全一样 太神奇了 |
[12:06] | Supposedly, Morgan trapped Merlin in a cave | 按照推测 |
[12:08] | and left him frozen there for all eternity. | Morgan在洞穴里抓到了Merlin 并且把他永远的冰冻在这里 |
[12:11] | Only in reality, I think she was trying to protect him. | 我想实事是她想保护他 |
[12:14] | How do you mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[12:18] | Well, I’m starting to think that maybe Morgan did destroy the Sangraal after all. | 我在想 也许Morgan最终是摧毁了Sangraal |
[12:24] | I mean, she probably figured she had no choice. | 我是说她可能别无选择 如果她不这么做 |
[12:26] | That if she didn’t do it, the other Ancients would have just sent someone else. | The Ancients会派其他人来做 |
[12:30] | So instead, she did the next best thing. | 所以她退而求其次 |
[12:32] | She preserved the one man capable of building it again. | 她把能重建它的人保护起来 |
[12:36] | Well, it’s official. | 我们被困在这里了 |
[12:37] | We are stuck here, wherever “here” is. | 不管这是什么地方 |
[12:40] | The good news is we found a gate. Teal’c’s watching it. | 好消息是我们找到了一个门 Teal’c在看门 坏消息是… |
[12:43] | – The bad news is… – We can’t dial out. | 我们不能拨号 |
[12:45] | Somebody tampered with the DHD. | 有人把DHD弄坏了 |
[12:47] | I can fix it. | 我可以搞定 |
[12:48] | Reprogramming dialing devices is my specialty. | 重新设计拨号装置是我专长 |
[12:54] | Whoops. Guess who’s coming around. | 看这是谁醒过来了 |
[13:00] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪? |
[13:02] | Good question. | 问的好 |
[13:06] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[13:11] | Guinevere. | 我的天啊 |
[13:13] | Oh, my dear, it’s been too long. | 很久不见了 |
[13:15] | It’s good to see you, too. | 见到你很高兴 |
[13:17] | Percivale and Galahad. | 还有Galahad!勇敢的骑士们! |
[13:22] | Oh, brave knights, fortune indeed does smile upon me to see your faces again. | 能再见到你们真是幸运女神眷顾 |
[13:27] | It looks like Merlin’s drawbridge no longer goes all the way across the moat, | 似乎Merlin的吊桥 |
[13:30] | if you catch my meaning. | 不再跨过护城河 |
[13:31] | What’s that? Mordred. I might have known it. | – 如果你明白我的意思 – 那是什么 Mordred 我好像明白了 |
[13:36] | We’re wasting our time with this old fool. | 我们正把时间花在这个傻老头身上 |
[13:39] | We need to get back to the gate, so I can start reprogramming… | – 我们需要回到那个门前 |
[13:42] | Be silent. | 这样就可以… – 安静! |
[13:48] | Well, how do you like that? | 喜欢么? |
[13:49] | The old boy still has some tricks up his sleeve. | 老头子袖子中还有更多把戏呢 |
[13:52] | Merlin. Myrrdin! | 我们需要你的记忆 |
[13:55] | We need you to remember about the Sangraal, about Morgan, and about how you got here. | 关于Sangraal和Morgan还有你是怎么来这里的 |
[14:03] | – Morgan… – You also knew her as Ganos Lal. | – 你肯定认识Ganos Lal |
[14:07] | I haven’t heard that name spoken in a very long time. | 我很久没有听过这个名字了 |
[14:10] | We’re not Knights of the Round Table. | 我们不是圆桌上的骑士 |
[14:12] | Though we are flattered by the comparison. | 不过我们对此比较 仍受宠若惊 |
[14:14] | A thousand years have passed. We know who you really are. | 都过去一千年了 我们知道你是谁 |
[14:17] | We know about Atlantis and we’ve encountered the Ori. | 我们还知道Atlantis 我们已经和Ori交过手了 |
[14:21] | Tell me more. | 再多告诉我点 |
[14:23] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我不知道从何说起 |
[14:27] | This is going to take a while. | 这得花点时间 |
[14:31] | All right, we’ll get started checking out the cave. | 好 我们现在去检查这个山洞 |
[14:36] | Unless you have any objections. | 如果没有异议的话 |
[14:39] | No? Great. Move out. | 走吧 |
[14:48] | Make way for the Orici! | 给Orisi让路! |
[14:54] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[14:56] | The gate activated on its own and only seconds later, it closed again. | 门自动地开了 而后几秒就又关上了 |
[15:01] | I don’t suppose anyone saw the address. | 我猜没人看见地址了 |
[15:03] | No, Orici. | 没有 Orisi |
[15:06] | I’ll need to examine the dialing device. | 我得检查一下门的转动装置 |
[15:08] | Ready your men. | 让你的人马准备 |
[15:10] | As soon as I determine where they went, we’re leaving. | 只要我知道他们去哪 我们就出发 |
[15:12] | Yes, Orici. | 遵命Orisi |
[15:14] | And what of the village? | 那怎么处理这个村子? |
[15:16] | Have they agreed to accept the teachings of Origin? | 他们同意接受Origin教导了? |
[15:19] | No. | – 没有 |
[15:20] | Then burn it. | – 那就烧了它 |
[15:26] | And it was Morgan who finally led us to you. | 最后是Morgan指引 |
[15:29] | Of course, she couldn’t come right out and tell us. | 我们到你这里的 |
[15:32] | She had to be annoyingly cryptic about the whole thing. | 当然 她不能直接告诉我们 |
[15:35] | You have an unusual understanding of the way of Ascended beings. | 必须通过令人厌烦的密语方式 你对升天的人有不同寻常的理解 |
[15:39] | Yes, that’s partly because I used to be one myself. | 也许是因为 我曾是他们中的一员 |
[15:43] | The human race could not have progressed that far in only a thousand years. | 人类不可能在短短的一千年里 有那么大的进步 |
[15:47] | No, I had a little help. Her name was Oma Desala. | 是的 有人帮了我一下 她叫Oma De Sala |
[15:51] | Oh, of course. | 当然如此 |
[15:54] | And what happened? | 然后呢? |
[15:56] | Well, I guess I didn’t exactly see eye to eye with the others. | 我想我没有与别人眼对眼 |
[16:00] | Oh, yes. I found myself in a similar position. | 哦是的 我曾经也有相似的情况 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I wasn’t too good at the whole non-interference thing. | 我对于不干涉的政策 执行的不是很好 |
[16:07] | I guess there were a few arguments. At least, that’s the impression I got. | 我猜有过几次争吵 至少我印象中是这样 |
[16:10] | – You don’t remember? – No. | 你不记得了么? |
[16:12] | In order to protect me, Oma erased it all from my mind and sent me back. | 为了保护我 Oma删除了我的记忆 |
[16:17] | Oh, I’m surprised she still hasn’t learned her lesson. | 并把我送了回来 我对她仍然没有 吸取教训感到惊讶 |
[16:20] | She’s not the only one who broke some of the rules. | 她不是唯一破坏规矩的人 |
[16:23] | The Ori gain their power from the lower planes, | Ori从低等生命身上 获得能量 |
[16:28] | so much so that one day they shall be strong enough to wipe the others out. | 以致迟早有一天 他们强大到把其他种族族消灭 |
[16:32] | In the face of such a threat, a strict policy of non-interference is absurd. | 面对这个威胁 不干涉政策简直就是荒谬 |
[16:38] | I’m sure Oma would agree with you. | 我相信Oma会同意你 |
[16:40] | Oma concerns herself with the individual. | Oma考虑的是个体的问题 |
[16:43] | She may have the best intentions, but then, so did the Ori when they first began. | 她有好的初衷 Ori在最开始的意图也是好的 |
[16:50] | Still, | 虽然如此 |
[16:52] | she must have seen something in you to believe you to be worthy. | 她一定在你身上看到了什么 相信你值得让她这样 |
[17:05] | This cave is a bust. There’s nothing else here. | 这个山洞是个半身像 没有其他人在了 |
[17:14] | – How’s it going? – I’m not exactly sure. | 怎么样了? 我也不知道 |
[17:21] | Before I agree to join with you, | 在我同意加入你们前 |
[17:23] | I need to know that you are willing to do whatever must be done to see it through. | 我需要知道你们愿意付出一切 |
[17:29] | Surely, you have some idea of what we’ve been through to get here. | 显然你知道我们 付出了多少才到这的 |
[17:33] | What you experienced so far is as nothing compared to what is to come. | 你们所经历的和你们所面对的 简直就是小巫见大巫 |
[17:43] | Don’t worry about us. We’re on board. | 别担心我们 我们肯定干 |
[17:46] | In that case, there is much work to be done. | 那么 还有很多工作要做 |
[18:19] | He’s been at it for hours, Daniel. Want to take a guess at what he’s doing? | 他已经这样很久了 Daniel 猜他在干什么 |
[18:24] | Well, from the looks of it, I’d say he’s virtually piecing something together | 看起来他是在虚拟中组装分子 |
[18:28] | from base molecules. | |
[18:30] | Another Sangraal? | 另一个Sangraal |
[18:40] | Thank you. I’m fine. Just need a little rest. | 我没事 休息一下就好了 |
[18:49] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[18:51] | Colonels Mitchell and Carter. | Mitchell和Carter上校 |
[18:52] | Come quickly. You will want to see this. | 快来 你们会想看的 |
[18:59] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[19:06] | The gate activated on its own. | 门自动激活了 |
[19:09] | The crystal in the obelisk began to glow, and then everything changed. | 方尖碑上的水晶 亮了一下之后一切都变了 |
[19:13] | I’ll say. | 看出来了 |
[19:15] | We’ve been transported to another planet. | 我们将被传到了另一颗星球 |
[19:18] | Well, if Daniel’s right, and Morgan wanted to keep Merlin hidden, | 如果Danie是对的 |
[19:21] | this would be a great way to do it. | Morgan想隐藏Merlin的话 这是好办法 |
[19:23] | My guess is we’re traveling through a circuit of planets | 我想说我们在星球间旅行 |
[19:25] | cut off from the rest of the gate system | 是和别的星门断开的 |
[19:27] | by a deliberate alteration of the DHD program. | 我们的旅行线路是 已经被设计好的一个循环 |
[19:29] | Then you believe we’ll be unable to dial out from this gate as well. | 那我猜我们也不能拨号出去 |
[19:32] | Well, we can give it a shot, but, yeah, I doubt it’ll work | 我们可以试一下 不过不一定能行 |
[19:36] | until we find the automatic dialing program in the DHD processor | 直到能找到DHD中的自动拨号装置 |
[19:39] | and shut it down. | 并且关掉它 |
[19:40] | You can do that, right? | 你能搞定吧? |
[19:44] | I hope so. | 我希望是吧 |
[19:55] | I have lived many lifetimes. | 我都活了几辈子了 |
[19:59] | First in Atlantis. | 先是在Atlantis |
[20:03] | Then on Earth before the dawn of your civilization. | 然后在地球上 |
[20:10] | Then I joined the ranks of the Ascended, | 在地球文明前 然后我加入了升天的行列 |
[20:15] | and finally, I returned to mortal form to live out my remaining days | 最后我又回到了人类的形态 在余下的日子中 |
[20:22] | among the noblemen of Arthur’s court, | 过着像在Arthur庭院的贵族的生活 |
[20:27] | or so I thought. | 我想 |
[20:29] | And through all these eons, | 经过了这么多年 |
[20:33] | only one thing stayed the same. | 只有一件事情不变 |
[20:38] | There is never enough time. | 那就是总是时间不够用 |
[20:43] | Well, we’re safe for the moment. | 哦 |
[20:46] | You can take all the time you need. | 现在我们暂时安全了 |
[20:49] | I slept too long. | 你有充足的时间 我沉睡的太久了 |
[20:54] | My body betrays me. | 我的身体背叛了我 |
[20:56] | We’re not about to let you give up now. | 我们不想让你放弃 |
[20:59] | You realize what’s at stake. | 你知道什么是危险 |
[21:01] | If you don’t help us, the Ori will take this galaxy. | 如果你不帮助我们 Ori将占领这星系 |
[21:09] | One last task, then, before I rest. | 这是我休息前的最后一件事 |
[21:36] | Good luck, Dr. Jackson. | 祝你好运Jackson博士 |
[22:09] | What just happened? | 怎么回事? |
[22:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:23] | He said, “Good luck”? | 他刚说了 祝我们好运? |
[22:25] | It’s very strange. | 很奇怪 |
[22:27] | It’s almost as if he knew it was going to happen. | 就像他知道要发生一样 |
[22:32] | Which leaves us with no Sangraal, and for the moment, no way off this planet. | 这让我们既没有Sangraal 也没有办法离开这个星球 |
[22:37] | I told you I can fix the dialing device. | 我告诉过你们我能修好拨号装置 |
[22:41] | Merlin’s little trick with my vocal chords expired at the same moment he did. | Merlin束缚我声音的把戏和他同时消失了 |
[22:46] | Yet another reason to mourn his passing. | 这是另外一个应该缅怀Merlin的原因 |
[22:48] | Joke all you want, Teal’c, but I am the only one who can get us out of here. | 随便你开玩笑 Teal’c 但是我是唯一一个能让咱们离开这里的人 |
[22:55] | He is good with dialing programs. Maybe if we work together. | 他的确比较了解拨号程序 也许我们可以一起工作… |
[23:03] | I’m having trouble finding the relocation program. | 我找不到重新定位程序 |
[23:06] | It must be buried in one of the correlative subroutines. | 一定藏在某个相关的子程序里 |
[23:08] | We’ll never find it using those search protocols. | 我们如果利用搜索协议是不可能找到的 |
[23:11] | I’m going to have to make some adjustments to your program. | 我要给你的程序作些调整 |
[23:13] | How much longer is this going to take? | 那要再花多久? |
[23:16] | It’s impossible to say. | 说不准 |
[23:17] | All I know for sure is it would have been a lot easier | 我确定的是如果再温暖的沙漠星球上 |
[23:19] | on that nice, warm desert planet. | 这将容易的多 |
[23:28] | He said he had one more thing to do before he could rest. | 他说在他休息之前还要做一件事 |
[23:32] | I thought he meant build us another weapon. | 我猜他想说 再给我们造个武器 |
[23:35] | No, you were right before. He knew he didn’t have enough time. | 不 你之前是对的 他知道他没有足够的时间 |
[23:41] | Now, this is obviously some sort of virtual interface, | 显然这个是类似虚拟交互的 |
[23:45] | like a computer-assisted design program, only in the past, | 就像… |
[23:48] | we’ve seen it used to download information into someone’s mind. | 计算机辅助程序设计 只是过去我们只见过其将信息加载到人脑 |
[23:51] | What sort of information? | 什么样的信息? |
[23:53] | All the knowledge of the Ancients. | The Ancients的所有知识 |
[23:55] | That’s a lot. | 那很多啊 |
[23:56] | Yes, as a matter of fact, it’s too much for a human brain to handle. It’s fatal. | 实际上 对于人脑来说那是致命的 |
[24:00] | But what if you could control it? | 但是如果你可以控制呢? |
[24:03] | Use it to store and load something more specific? | 用来储存和读取一些更特别的 |
[24:06] | Like? | 比如? |
[24:08] | I’m not sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[24:13] | Hey! | |
[24:23] | Vala here. I’m going to need some help. | Vala呼叫 |
[24:25] | – What is it? – It’s Daniel. | 怎么了? 是Daniel |
[24:29] | – | – Keep working. – Cam… |
[24:30] | I do not trust him to finish on his own, Sam. | 继续工作 – |
[24:42] | Cam! Jackson! | |
[24:46] | Jackson! | – 让他自己干我信不过他 |
[24:48] | What did he do? | 他干吗了? |
[24:53] | The planet is lifeless. | 星球没有生命 |
[24:56] | There is no one here. | 没有人在这里 |
[24:58] | They were here. I’m certain of it. | 他们曾在这 我很肯定 |
[25:01] | What would you have us do? | 你要我们做什么? |
[25:04] | Lead the men in Prostration. I will inform you when I have the next address. | 所有人敬候 等我找到下一个地址通知你 |
[25:09] | Yes, Orici. | 遵命 Orisi |
[25:28] | Try it now. | 现在试试 |
[25:32] | I’m still not reading any anomalies. | 还是看不到什么变化 |
[25:34] | This is ridiculous. I can’t be expected to work like this. | 这太荒唐了 像这样我无法工作 |
[25:38] | I can barely see, my fingers are numb. | 看也看不见 手都冻僵了 |
[25:42] | I say we go back inside, we warm up, we take our chances on the next planet. | 我想说我们进去暖暖身子 到了下个星球再碰碰运气 |
[25:47] | How do you know it will not be worse? | 你怎么知道不会更糟呢? |
[25:52] | We’re about to find out. | 我们马上就知道了 |
[26:01] | Merlin’s gone. | Merlin消失了 |
[26:09] | Well, that’s just weird. | 这太…奇怪了 |
[26:12] | Sam, what just happened? | Sam 刚才怎么了? |
[26:14] | The obelisk transported us to another planet. | 方尖碑把我们传送到了另外一个星球 |
[26:17] | I think it’s scheduled to go off every couple of hours. | 我想我们每过几个小时就会换一个星球 |
[26:20] | How are things out there? | 外面环境怎么样? |
[26:21] | Well, it’s a little spooky, but at least it’s warm. How’s Daniel? | 有点诡异 不过还算暖和 Daniel怎么样了? |
[26:28] | He’s sitting up. I’ll get back to you on the rest. | 他…坐着呢 |
[26:37] | Hey. | 我一会过去 |
[26:41] | How you doing, sunshine? | 怎么样 阳光少年? |
[26:49] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[26:53] | You do look like Percivale. | 你看起来确实像Percivale |
[26:57] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[27:04] | We spent a lot of time in this room. | 我们在这个房间里花了很多时间 |
[27:07] | Who did? | 谁? |
[27:08] | We did. | 我们 |
[27:11] | He did. Merlin. | 他做的 Merlin |
[27:14] | Sorry, it’s a little confusing having two sets of memories in your head. | 不好意思 有两个人的记忆在脑子里 让我有点混乱 |
[27:21] | And he wasn’t kidding about living many lifetimes. | 他说渡过了几辈子的时候没开玩笑 |
[27:31] | – You have Merlin’s memories? – Some of them. | 你有Merlin的记忆 一部分 地球 |
[27:34] | Earth, Atlantis, and the different medieval societies he set up throughout the galaxy. | Atlantis 以及他在星系重所建造的 不同的中世纪社会文明 |
[27:43] | And the work he did in this lab. | 以及他在这个实验室里的工作 |
[27:45] | Hey, whoa, hey, hang on a second. | 等一下 等一下… |
[27:48] | Are you telling me you can build the Sangraal? | 你是想说你能建造Sangraal? |
[27:51] | He knew he didn’t have the strength to finish it. | 他知道他没有体力来完成这些 |
[27:54] | His body had deteriorated too much during the stasis. | 他的身体在静态保存时候恶化太多了 |
[28:02] | So he gave me the knowledge. | 所以他告诉我了 |
[28:07] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[28:13] | I can see it now. | 现在我能看见它了 |
[28:17] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[28:23] | Twice, a device like that almost killed General O’Neill. | 有两次 |
[28:27] | Both times, it took the Asgard to save him. | 这样的机器两次都差点杀死O’Neil上校 都是Asgard才把他救回来 |
[28:32] | Daniel thought that this device might be different, | Daniel觉得这个机器不一样 |
[28:35] | that somehow the information could be limited. | 不知何故 感觉他没都说出来 |
[28:40] | I hope he’s right. | 希望他是对的 |
[28:53] | We found the body of an old man, dead. Apart from that, there’s nothing here. | 我们找到一个老人的尸体 已经死了 除此之外一无所获 |
[29:02] | This is beginning to try my patience. | 现在开始考验我的耐性了 |
[29:05] | Is there no other way we can track them? | 没有别的办法去追踪他们了么? |
[29:08] | No. | 没有 |
[29:10] | But each time I’m able to determine their destination more quickly than the last. | 但是每次我都会比上一次 更快地确定他们的位置 |
[29:15] | Sooner or later, we will catch up to them. | 我们早晚会赶上他们的 |
[29:35] | Maybe we’re barking up the wrong tree here. | 也许我们弄错对象了 |
[29:37] | Maybe the relocation program isn’t in the DHD processor at all. | 也许定位程序不在DHD处理器里呢 |
[29:42] | What, the obelisk? | 那在哪 方尖碑? |
[29:45] | You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. | 显然你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[29:49] | Says the brainiac who spent three days trapped in that force field. | 这话竟然由一个被困在力场三天的 聪明人说出来 |
[29:53] | That technology is strictly used for localized transport. | 这项技术是用于定点传送的 |
[29:56] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[29:57] | I mean, it’s obviously what’s beaming us through the gate | 显然这个就是每次虫洞开启时 |
[29:58] | every time there’s an open wormhole, | 将我们传送过门的装置 |
[30:00] | but what if it also contains a remote dialer? | 但有没有可能这个也包含一个遥控拨号装置? |
[30:03] | It’s one thing to send someone here and there on the surface of the planet. | 在星球内传送一个人去这去那是一回事 |
[30:05] | It’s quite another to send them halfway across the galaxy. | 传送一个人穿过半个星系完全是另外一回事 |
[30:08] | It’s like comparing a laptop to a supercomputer. | 这就像便携电脑和超级计算机在作比较 |
[30:12] | Well, it wouldn’t have to contain the entire navigational system, now, would it? | 不需要包括整个的导航系统 |
[30:16] | Just a command code sufficient to override normal dialing protocols. | 只要是一个可以超驰普通拨号协议的命令 |
[30:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:23] | But to borrow a rather quaint human phrase, | 借用一个人类的古怪习语 |
[30:25] | why hide a needle in a small haystack when you can use an enormous one? | 为何丢掉西瓜 而去拣芝麻 |
[30:29] | It wouldn’t be much of a security measure | 如果第一个踏足此地的地球女性就能够破解它 |
[30:31] | if it could be discovered by the first Tau’ri female who comes along, would it, now? | 那它也就算不上什么安全措施了 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[30:37] | Are you dismissing my idea out of hand because I’m human | 你看不起我的观点 是因为我是地球人 |
[30:41] | or because I’m a woman? | – 还是因为我是女人? |
[30:43] | A little of both, I suppose. | – 我想 都有点 |
[30:46] | You know what? I’ll check it myself. | 这样的话… 我自己来 |
[31:05] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[31:07] | Stage one. The first step towards creating Merlin’s weapon. | 第一阶段 |
[31:12] | – It’s real? – Yeah. | 制造Merlin武器的第一步 |
[31:16] | That’s exactly what this device does. | 这就是这机器的用处 |
[31:19] | It allows you to design and configure something virtually, | 让你可以将虚拟的设计和设定实体化 |
[31:22] | and then it materializes it. | |
[31:23] | Just like O’Neill did when he created the anti-Replicator weapon. | 就像O’Neil以前做的反复制者武器一样 |
[31:27] | I thought the Sangraal was a tiny red jewel. | 我以为Sangraal是指红色的小珠宝呢 |
[31:29] | No, that’s the final stage, the key to making the whole thing work. | 不是 那是最终阶段 让一切运作起来的钥匙 |
[31:32] | So how long before you can put the whole thing together? | 那你需要多久才能把所有东西组装起来? |
[31:35] | Daniel? | |
[31:38] | I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[31:41] | This machine takes a lot out of you. | 这机器对使用者要求很高 |
[31:44] | The level of concentration required is pretty intense. | 需要高度集中注意力 |
[31:47] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要什么么? |
[31:49] | – Water. – Sure. | – 水 – 好的 |
[32:01] | Okay, that happened. | 好吧 这发生了 |
[32:05] | It’s interesting. | 很有趣 |
[32:07] | Jack got healing powers. I guess I got telekinesis. | Jack当初会治疗 我猜我会隔空取物 |
[32:11] | Jack also almost died. | Jack当初差点死了 |
[32:14] | Now, you said that this device might be different. | 你说这个机器也许不一样 |
[32:16] | – I’ll be fine. – That’s crap. | – 我没事 – 瞎说 |
[32:18] | She’s right. You don’t get fancy mind powers | 她说得对 如果不是主要脑组织重组 |
[32:20] | unless there’s been major redecorating going on inside your skull. | 你不会有精神能力的 |
[32:23] | Look, obviously, creating the weapon requires a higher level of brain function. | 显然 制造武器需要更高的脑部功能 |
[32:26] | Now, Merlin would’ve foreseen that. | Merlin肯定预见到了 |
[32:30] | Trust me, I can handle this. | 相信我 我能应付 |
[32:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:50] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[32:53] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮助 |
[32:57] | Look, I still think I’m right about the obelisk, | 我还是认为方尖碑上我是对的 |
[33:00] | but I can’t make heads or tails of its programming. | 但是我搞不清这个编程 |
[33:02] | Well, that’s hardly surprising. | 这个不奇怪 |
[33:07] | I mean, I know where you come from you’re considered relatively intelligent, | 我是想说 你在你们那也许还算聪明的 |
[33:11] | but by galactic standards, that’s not really saying much. | 但是就星系标准来讲 你还是差一些 |
[33:15] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你同意么? |
[33:22] | You know, if you’re not going to help then you’re really not much use to us, | 如果你不帮忙 那你对我们就没什么用了 |
[33:25] | and if you’re not much use to us, then there’s really no point | 如果你没用 |
[33:27] | in keeping you alive any longer. | 那让你活着也就没有什么意义了 |
[33:29] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你同意么? |
[33:38] | I’d be delighted to help. | 我… 很乐意帮忙 |
[33:43] | Great to hear it. | 很好 |
[34:03] | – Stage two? – Indeed. | – 第二阶段 – 没错 |
[34:08] | I must rest. | 我必须休息一下 |
[34:11] | I’m not as young as I used to be. | 我不再像当年一样年轻了 |
[34:16] | Daniel? Are you all right? | Daniel你没事吧? |
[34:21] | – I know you. – Well, of course you do, silly. | 我认识你 你当然认识我 笨蛋 |
[34:24] | It’s me. Vala. | 是我 Vala |
[34:33] | I had the strangest dream. | 我有个很奇怪的梦 |
[34:36] | Everything was covered in ice. | 一切都被冰雪覆盖 |
[34:42] | Jackson. | |
[34:49] | Daniel. | |
[34:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[34:55] | We’re losing you, that’s what’s going on. | 我们正在失去你 这就是怎么回事 |
[34:58] | Every time you come back from that machine, it gets a little worse, | 每次你从那个机器那回来 你就变的更糟一些 |
[35:01] | and don’t tell me you’re fine. | 别告诉我你没事 |
[35:03] | No. | 不 |
[35:05] | No, I just have… I have too many thoughts in my head. | 我有太多的想法在脑子里 我无法集中精力 |
[35:07] | – I can’t concentrate. I get confused. – You have to fight it. | 我很困惑 你要与之战斗 |
[35:10] | No, no, that’s the thing. I have to let it happen. | 不不不 这才是关键 我要让它发展 |
[35:14] | That’s the only way I can build Merlin’s weapon. | 只有这样才能造出Merlin的武器 |
[35:30] | You have to tell him that he doesn’t have to do this. He’ll listen to you. | 你必须告诉他他不必要非这样做 他听你的 |
[35:33] | Oh? What team have you been on? Besides, we need this one. | 那你就不是这个队的了? 而且这就是我们需要的 |
[35:37] | What makes you think we’ll even be allowed to use it? | 那你凭什么觉得我们就能用这个 The |
[35:39] | The Ancients didn’t let Merlin get away with it last time… | Ancients上次都没让Merlin带着武器离开 Vala |
[35:41] | Vala! Vala, shut up for once. | 闭嘴 就这一次 |
[35:46] | We have to take the risk. | 我们必须要冒险 |
[35:50] | What? | 什么? |
[35:52] | This is all about noble sacrifice for you, isn’t it? | 这对你来说都是高尚的牺牲 不是么? |
[35:55] | – Oh, dear, I’m sorry, what about you? – What? | – 没错 那你呢? – 什么? |
[35:58] | When you flew that cargo ship into the gap of the supergate, | 当你开着飞船冲向超级星门的时候 |
[36:00] | you knew damn well that you might not come out the other side alive. | 你显然知道你也许不会活着从另一端出来了 |
[36:05] | No, that was different. | 不 那不一样 |
[36:07] | Yeah, different because you were the one taking the risk. | 是不一样 因为是你在冒险 |
[36:13] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道在这个队伍中最难的 |
[36:14] | The hard part about being part of this team is not risking your own life. | 不是将自己的生死置之度外 |
[36:20] | It’s watching your friends take chances with theirs. | 而是看着同伴去冒险 |
[36:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[36:27] | Now you really are one of us. | 现在你是我们中的一员了 |
[36:41] | It’s a command override. I can’t believe we actually found it. | 是指令超驰 真不敢相信我们真找到了 |
[36:46] | Clearly, you work well together. | 显然你们合作的很好 |
[36:55] | Well, now that we’ve identified the program, | 现在我们识别出了程序 |
[36:56] | it should be a simple matter to shut it down. | 一定有更简单的方法将其关闭 |
[37:20] | Ready your men. It’s time. | 作好准备 是时候了 |
[37:24] | Yes, Orici. | 是 Orisi |
[37:33] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[37:35] | – Get to the gate now. – Why? | 快去星门那 为什么 |
[37:40] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[37:46] | Incoming wormhole! | 拨入虫洞 |
[38:14] | Hold them here! I’ll get help! | 挡住他们 我去找增援 |
[38:45] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士 |
[38:53] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[38:55] | You haven’t completed the weapon. I’d say I’m just in time. | 你还没完成武器 我说我是刚刚好 |
[38:59] | And I’d say things are different now. | 我要说事情现在不同了 |
[39:18] | Draining, isn’t it? | 感觉被吸干了吧? |
[39:21] | Instead of helping your friends, you should have saved your energy to deal with me. | 与其帮助你的同伴 你应该留着力量对抗我 |
[39:26] | Would it have made a difference? | 会有什么不同么? |
[39:31] | Probably not. | 估计不会 |
[39:35] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[39:37] | I don’t know, but I say we don’t stick around to find out. | 我不知道 不过我们不能留在这找答案 |
[39:40] | Dial out of here before anyone else can dial in. | 在别人拨入之前 我们拨出 |
[39:42] | I’m going to go check on Daniel. | 我去看看Daniel |
[39:47] | Daniel? | |
[39:59] | Why do I bother? | |
[40:03] | Adria, I want you to stop this right now. | Adria? 我要你现在停止这些! |
[40:07] | I’m sorry it has to be this way, Mother. | 对不起妈妈 我想现在必须这样 |
[40:20] | – Get to the gate now. – I’m not leaving you here. | 快去星门 快! |
[40:23] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我们不会把你留在这! 我随后就到 |
[40:57] | No. | 不 |
[41:00] | There has to be a way we can get back to that planet. | 一定有办法让我们回去那个星球 |
[41:03] | A DHD buffer typically holds the last 50 addresses that were dialed, | DHD缓存通常存储50个最近拨出的地址 |
[41:06] | and we went through three gates before getting there. | 我们到那穿过了3个门 |
[41:08] | We’ve got a lot of planets to check. | – 有很多星球要查看 |
[41:10] | Adria found a way around the problem. | – Adria就有办法解决这个问题 |
[41:13] | Even if we could return to the planet, at this point I fear it would do us little good. | 就算我们现在能回到那个星球 我恐怕也不会对我们有利多少 |
[41:25] | At least we’d be doing something. | 至少能做些什么吧 |
[41:31] | Merlin gave Daniel some pretty valuable intel. | Merlin给了Daniel很重要的知识 |
[41:35] | Adria knows that. | Adria知道这些 |
[41:38] | Hey. | |
[41:39] | She’ll keep him alive. | 她不会杀死他的 |
[42:09] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[42:12] | I don’t suppose you know what a hangover is. | 我猜你不懂什么叫宿醉 |
[42:18] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[42:20] | I know the burden must be awful. | 我知道这负担很重 |
[42:22] | Your brain simply wasn’t built to handle that much information. | 你的大脑不能承受如此众多的信息 |
[42:27] | Well, whatever I had, it’s gone, | 无论是什么 都消失了 |
[42:30] | along with what feels like half my brain cells. | 让我感觉到只有一半脑细胞是什么样了 |
[42:34] | You’ll forgive me if I don’t take your word for it. | 如果我不相信你 你会原谅我的 |
[42:39] | Now, rest. We have a lot of work to do. | 好好休息 我们还有很多工作要做 |