时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | So? How did it go? | 进展的怎么那样? |
[00:08] | Absolutely incredible, sir. | 太难以置信了 |
[00:10] | You can forget about the Ori. With an act like that, Sam will be headlining in Vegas. | 有了它你就可以不必再理会Ori了 Sam会成为Vegas的明星 |
[00:13] | Okay, stop. | 好了 停止 |
[00:14] | The performance of the device did exceed all expectations, General Landry. | 设备的性能超过我们预期的效果 Landry将军 |
[00:17] | I’m telling you, sir, a few tweaks here and there, | 告诉你吧 长官 只要旋转些按钮 |
[00:20] | we’ll be able to hide anything we want, troops, ships, planets. | 我们就可以把任何 想隐藏的东西隐藏起来 军队 船只 行星 |
[00:24] | It’s a lot more complicated than that, sir, | 还是要比那复杂一些的 长官 |
[00:26] | but I do think we’re ready for a large-scale test. | 但是我想我们还不能对 大范围的物质进行测试 |
[00:28] | Good. Get changed. I may have just the thing. | 很好 继续改良 我可能正好有用 |
[00:35] | Colonel Reynolds has been conducting reconnaissance on P9C-882, | Reynolds上校一直 在P9C-882上进行侦查 |
[00:39] | as part of the ongoing mission to track the Ori advance in the galaxy. | 这个任务是为了在银河系 追查Ori行踪的一部份 |
[00:43] | Approximately four hours ago, the people of 882 were visited by a Prior. | 大约四小时前 882上的人们受到Prior的来访 |
[00:47] | Let me guess. He made them an offer they couldn’t refuse. | 让我猜猜 他提出了他们无法拒绝的要求 |
[00:50] | With a slight twist. He told them to build this. | 施加了一点压力 让他们建造这个 |
[00:58] | I take it you’ve seen that before? | 我想你以前见过这个 |
[01:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:02] | They use these to burn people alive who don’t follow their rules. | 他们用这来活活烧死 那些不遵守法规的人 |
[01:08] | He gave them three days, | Prior给了他们三天时间 |
[01:09] | at which time, he said he’d return to check their progress. | 然后他说会回来察看他们的进程 |
[01:12] | – What has been the villagers’ response? – Already rejected the idea. | 村民有什么反应? 已经拒绝了这个提议 |
[01:16] | They lived under the Goa’uld for centuries. | 他们在Goa’uld的统治下生活了上百年 |
[01:18] | They’re not about to give up their freedom again. | 他们不想再一次失去自由 |
[01:20] | They’ve asked for our help. | 他们请求我们的援助 |
[01:22] | You want to use Sam’s device to make them disappear. | 你们想用Sam的设备让他们消失 |
[01:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second. First of all, it’s Merlin’s device. | 等一等 首先 这是Merlin发明的设备 其次 |
[01:29] | And second, while I agree the modifications I’ve made have potential, | 虽然我认同通过修正后 这台设备有这个能力 |
[01:33] | it’s far from ready to deploy in the field on that scale. | 但是把它应用在如此大范围 我没有这个准备 |
[01:36] | But I’m sure that that’s not what the General is proposing. | 我确信这不是将军的意思 |
[01:38] | Actually, Colonel, that is what I’m proposing. | 实际上 上校 那正是我的意思 |
[01:41] | The IOA has reviewed the reports of your experiments, | IOA已经对你的试验报告进行论证 |
[01:44] | and they think it’s time to take this new technology out of the lab. | 他们认为是时候 让这项新技术走出实验室了 |
[01:47] | I happen to agree with them. | 我也同意他们的意见 |
[01:49] | With respect, sir, you’re talking about trying to hide an entire village of people. | 并非冒犯 长官 你想尝试把整个村庄的人都隐藏起来 |
[01:55] | I realize it’s a tall order, Colonel, but we seem to have a three-day window here. | 我明白这是个艰巨的命令 上校 但我们似乎只有三天的期限 |
[02:00] | Any chance you can make the necessary adjustments in that time? | 在那之前你能调节设备 让这计划成为可行的吗? |
[02:04] | Can do, sir. Not a problem. | 可以 长官 没有问题 |
[02:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:12] | What? Don’t look at me like that. You’ve got a village to save. | 怎么了? 不要那么看我 我们要去拯救一个村庄 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:27] | You have returned. Bless us all. | 你们回来了 上帝保佑你们 |
[03:30] | SG-1, this is Thilana, leader of the village. | SG1 这是Thilana 村庄的领导人 |
[03:33] | This is Colonel Mitchell, Teal’c, Vala and Colonel Carter. | 这是陆军上校Mitchell Teal’c Vala和Carter |
[03:36] | I cannot express our thanks to you in coming to our aid. | 对你们能来此帮助我们 表示万分的感激 |
[03:39] | It’s our pleasure. | 我们的荣幸 |
[03:41] | We are at your service. | 随您差遣 |
[03:42] | The building we have selected is this way. Matar. | 我们所选的地方在这边 |
[03:46] | – Allow me to carry this. – Thank you. | 允许我帮你拿这个 谢谢 |
[03:51] | Don’t you just love helping people? | 你不觉得助人为乐很好吗? |
[03:59] | I hope this location is suitable for you. | 我希望这个地方能让你们满意 |
[04:01] | I can have the rest of these things removed, if you’d like. | 如果你想 我可以把其他这些东西都拿走 |
[04:04] | No, it’s great. Thank you. | 不用了 很好 谢谢你 |
[04:07] | For years, my ancestors were forced to record | 多少年来 我的祖先被迫秘密的 |
[04:10] | the true history of our people in secret, beyond the eyes of the Goa’uld. | 记录我们人民真实的生活 不被Goa’uld发现 |
[04:15] | This room now houses their legacy. | 这个房间用来收藏他们的遗物 |
[04:18] | It seemed appropriate you do your work here. | 你在这里工作看起来应该很合适 |
[04:21] | I’m flattered. | 我很高兴 |
[04:26] | I must admit, Colonel Carter, | 我必须承认 Carter上校 |
[04:28] | some of my people are concerned about what this machine will do. | 我的一些人很想知道 这个机器怎么运行 |
[04:33] | I would like to be able to reassure them. | 我希望能让他们安心 |
[04:35] | Yeah, of course. Let me walk you through it. | 当然了 让我给你简单介绍一下 |
[04:39] | Basically, this machine shifts all matter within a preset range, | 这台机器会转移 所有预设范围内的物质 |
[04:42] | in this case the entire village, into another dimension. | 也就是说 将整个村庄转移到另一个次元空间 |
[04:46] | So, when the Prior returns, he won’t be able to see or hear you. | 所以当Prior回到这时 他无法看到你或听到你说的话 |
[04:49] | In fact, he’ll be able to walk right through you. | 事实上 他可能会从你身上穿过 |
[04:52] | But don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt at all. | 不用担心 这不会有任何伤害的 |
[04:54] | And it is just temporary, just long enough to fool the Prior. | 并且这些都是暂时的 只要能骗过Prior一时就好 |
[04:57] | Once he leaves, we can put everything back to normal. | 等他一离开 我可以让一切都恢复正常 |
[05:07] | Sam’s all set. | Sam准备好了 |
[05:09] | Colonel Reynolds and his team are standing by at the gate. | Reynolds上校和他的队伍 正站在星门边 |
[05:12] | Reynolds, this is Mitchell. | 他是Mitchell |
[05:14] | Remember, we’re going to be out of radio contact once we go out of phase. | 一旦我们离开相位 记住我们就不能进行无线通信了 |
[05:18] | Understood. | 明白 |
[05:22] | Listen up, folks. We’re going to try a little disappearing act here. | 大家听着 我们在这要尝试消失一下 |
[05:26] | Please remember to keep your arms and legs inside the village at all times, | 请记得要一直留在村庄里面 |
[05:30] | until we come to a complete and final stop. | 直到我们最后完成 |
[05:38] | Blank stares work, too. Sam, light her up. | 睁大眼睛就行了! Sam 启动吧 |
[05:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:00] | We have the craziest job in the world. | 世上最疯狂的任务之一 |
[06:04] | Dial us out, Lieutenant. | 送我们离开吧 中尉 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Tonight, we honor our newest friends from Earth, | 今晚 我们荣幸地欢迎 从地球来的新朋友 |
[06:20] | whose wisdom, generosity and kindness | 他们的智慧 慷慨和善意 |
[06:25] | have allowed us to resist those who wished to return us to slavery. | 帮助我们抵抗那些 欲将我们变为奴隶的人们 |
[06:29] | We extend to you our deepest and most sincere thanks. | 向你们表达我们最深切 和最真诚的谢意 |
[06:43] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[06:44] | I think the displacement field collapsed. I’ll go check it out. | 我想置换区域出问题了 我要去查看一下 |
[06:58] | Okay, I’ve got some good news and some bad news. | 我有一些好消息 和一些坏消息 |
[07:01] | Good first. | 先说好的 |
[07:02] | Well, in order to bring everything back completely, | 为了能将所有物质完全还原 |
[07:04] | the machine has to maintain a connection with every single molecule | 机器不得不跟离开相位的 |
[07:07] | that it sends out of phase. | 每一个分子始终保持连接 |
[07:09] | Now, obviously, that requires a lot of energy, so I implemented a fail-safe | 这样显然需要很多的能量 |
[07:12] | that would automatically bring everything back into our own dimension | 所以我设置了一个保险命令 如果功率产生波动 |
[07:15] | in the event of a power disruption. | 它会自动地将我们带回这个空间 让一切恢复原貌 |
[07:17] | And such a disruption occurred? | 刚刚功率波动了 |
[07:18] | Well, it was just a slight fluctuation, but it was enough to trigger the fail-safe. | 只是一个很小的波动 但这波动足以启动这个保险命令 |
[07:22] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[07:23] | Actually, that’s the problem. I thought I’d stabilized the power supply. | 实际上 那就是问题所在 我想我得稳定输入功率 |
[07:28] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗? |
[07:37] | – You will not abandon us? – We’re not. | 你们不是要丢下我们吧? 不是的 |
[07:41] | But is there a safe place that you can take your people? | 你能带你的人到安全的地方吗? |
[07:43] | A planet, maybe, you’re familiar with? | 某个你们熟悉的星球? |
[07:46] | Won’t the Prior find us wherever we go? | 我们到哪Prior不都会发现我们吗? |
[07:50] | Then perhaps we should consider heeding the Prior’s wishes. | 或许我们该考虑遵照Prior的意愿 |
[07:52] | No. | 不 |
[07:54] | I will not stand by while we are once again subjugated into serving false gods. | 我不能再次看到我们屈服于 并为罪恶的神服务 |
[08:00] | We must stand our ground. | 我们必须站在自己的土地上 |
[08:03] | The Prior is very powerful. | Prior非常强大 |
[08:05] | Then, please, you must help us. | 那么求你们… 你们必须帮助我们 |
[08:09] | – Don’t give up on us yet. – We’re not. | 不要放弃我们 我们不会 |
[08:18] | – Coffee! – Thank you. | 咖啡 谢谢 |
[08:21] | Don’t get too excited. They packed us decaf by mistake. | 别高兴得太早了 他们不小心给我们装了无咖啡因的咖啡 |
[08:28] | Teal’c’s gone to the gate to watch for the Prior. | Teal’c到星门那边去监视Prior |
[08:32] | Look, I hate to rush you, Sam, but we gotta make a decision about this. | 我不愿意催你Sam 但是我们该对这件事做个决定 |
[08:35] | Landry was pretty clear, we’re not to let this thing fall into enemy hands. | Landry很清楚 我们不能 让这个地方落入敌人手里 |
[08:38] | I know. I’ve rigged an Ancient capacitor, similar to the kind used in the stargates, | 我知道 我将Ancient的电容器连接在 |
[08:43] | between the device and the generators. | 设备和发动机之间 跟星门一个原理 |
[08:45] | It should collect the power and, hopefully, feed it more evenly. | 应该能校正功率波动 希望最好还能稳定功率 |
[08:48] | Well, that sounds great. | 听起来很不错 |
[08:54] | Colonel Mitchell, do you read? | Mitchell上校 听到了吗? |
[08:56] | Loud and clear, Teal’c. What’s up? | 很清楚 怎么了? |
[08:59] | Our time. | 该我们上场了 |
[09:12] | What is it? | |
[09:14] | They’re checking for the monument. | 他们在核实地标 |
[09:16] | Sam | Sam, we got fighters circling. |
[09:17] | How are you coming with that disappearing act? | 战机在我们头上盘旋 消失方案进行的怎么样了? |
[09:20] | Just a few more minutes. | 还要几分钟 |
[09:24] | Get these people inside, now. | 带这些人进去 |
[09:26] | – Go. – Not you. | 现在 你不用 |
[09:29] | Teal’c, buddy, looks like we could use you back here now. | 伙计 看来我们需要你回到这里 |
[09:32] | I am on my way. | 我正在赶回来 |
[09:53] | Colonel Mitchell, | Mitchell上校 |
[09:54] | an Ori fighter has deposited a ring platform outside the village. | Ori战机已在村庄外 放置了环状平台 |
[09:58] | Now a ground force is headed your way. | 他们的地面部队正向你方向前进 |
[10:01] | All right, this way. Come with me. | 好吧 这边 跟着我 |
[10:04] | – Have you ever fired a gun before? – No. | 你们以前用过枪吗 没有 |
[10:08] | All right, blank stares aren’t going to cut it this time. | 好吧 现在不能只是睁大眼睛看着 |
[10:10] | Listen up. Pull this. | 听着 拉这个 |
[10:14] | Aim there. Squeeze that. | 这里瞄准 这样是上膛 |
[10:19] | All right, yeah. | 很好 |
[10:21] | Just make sure that this end is pointed away from you, | 只要确定这端 远离你自己 |
[10:23] | and anyone else you don’t want to kill. | 和你不想杀的人就好 |
[10:25] | Pass these out to whoever wants them. | 把这些发给所有需要的人 |
[11:02] | We can’t hold them off forever, you know. | 你知道 我们 不能一直这么拖延他们 |
[11:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:12] | They’re splitting up, trying to flank us. | 他们分散了 |
[11:36] | Sam? | 想侧攻我们 |
[11:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:39] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[12:07] | Stay where you are! | 站在那别动 |
[12:15] | No, no. Hey, hey. You’re going to be fine. Just stay with me. | 你会没事的 |
[12:19] | Search the building. | 只要在我身边 |
[12:24] | – All right, we have to move. – We can’t. | 好吧 我们要离开 我们不能 |
[12:27] | Sam, we have to. | 我们必须离开 |
[12:30] | The device… | 设备 |
[12:32] | All right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:35] | No! You can’t destroy it. | 你不能破坏它 |
[12:37] | Well, what do you want me to do? I can’t carry you and all that junk! | 那你要我怎么做? 我不能背着你和这些垃圾 |
[12:40] | Activate it. | 激活它 |
[12:47] | Keep moving! | |
[12:57] | – It’s no good. They’re fried. – All of them? | 不好了 他们烧毁了 所有吗? |
[13:00] | Well, we’ve got one working. | 还有一个在工作 |
[13:02] | Bypass the other two, connect the leads. | 其他两个并联 引线连接起来 |
[13:13] | All right, what’s next? | 好的 接下来呢? |
[13:15] | There’s a macro on the main control screen. | 在主控制屏上有开关 |
[13:19] | I have no idea where that is! | 我完全不知道在哪 |
[13:25] | Sam? Sam! | |
[13:37] | That’s it, I think. | 是它了 我想 |
[13:41] | Well, it better be it. | 最好就是它 |
[13:46] | Where’d it go? | |
[13:56] | What just happened? | 刚发生什么了? |
[13:58] | How did that building disappear? | 那栋建筑怎么会消失? |
[14:01] | Perhaps it was the will of the gods. | 可能那是主的旨意 |
[14:04] | All those who oppose the Ori shall perish. | 所有反抗Ori的人都会被消灭 |
[14:11] | Stop. | 停下 |
[14:16] | Commander, all those here have resisted with force. | 指挥官 这些人都是曾用武力与我们对抗的人 |
[14:21] | And they shall be punished. | 那他们应该受到惩罚 |
[14:24] | Tomin. | |
[14:27] | Have her taken to the rings. Transport her to the ship. | 将她带到环状平台 送回飞船 |
[14:37] | Kill the rest. | 杀了其它人 |
[14:38] | No! Tomin, no! | 不 |
[14:41] | No! | Tomin 不 |
[15:12] | Hold still, hold still. Hang on. This’ll help you. | 别动 等一下 |
[15:26] | How long was I out? | 我昏了多久了? |
[15:28] | Well, unfortunately, not long enough for me to finish this. | 很不幸 还不够久 不能让我完成这个 |
[15:32] | Just hang on. | 再等一下 |
[15:41] | What’s going on outside? | 外面怎么样了? |
[15:42] | The shooting has stopped. The Ori army is in control. | 停止射击了 |
[15:46] | Cam! | Ori控制了外面 |
[15:52] | Damn it, Sam! | 该死的 Sam |
[15:56] | – Don’t scare me like that. – What? | 别那么吓我 |
[16:00] | The device is on. I forgot to mention that. | 设备在运转 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 我忘记跟你说了 |
[16:05] | I don’t know how big the field is. | 我不知道区域有多大 |
[16:06] | I think you and I are the only ones inside it. | 我想只有我们两个在里面 |
[16:08] | Teal’c and Vala? | Teal’c和Vala呢? |
[16:10] | Well, I tried to contact them on the radio, but there was no response. | 我试着用无线电跟他们联系 但没有回应 |
[16:15] | – Well, that could mean anything. – It could. | 那什么可能都有 可能 |
[16:19] | We’ll pull through this, Sam. | 我们会渡过难关的 Sam |
[16:39] | Why are you still wearing the clothes of a blasphemer? | 你为什么还穿着亵渎者的衣服? |
[16:44] | If I put on this dress and say, “Hallowed are the Ori,” | 如果我穿上这衣服 并歌颂神圣的Ori |
[16:50] | will you stop mass murdering innocent people? | 你会停止大规模屠杀无辜的人们吗? |
[16:54] | Tomin, wait. | 等等 |
[16:56] | I know you think that everything that comes out of my mouth is a lie. | 我知道你认为我嘴里说出的话都是谎言 |
[16:59] | I’ve deceived you too many times to change that now, | 我已经骗了你太多次了 无法再让你相信了 |
[17:03] | but there’s one thing I want you to know that is the truth. | 但是有件事情我希望你知道 这是实话 |
[17:06] | There were real moments between us. I did fall in love with you. | 我们之间曾经有那么一个时刻 我真的爱上了你 |
[17:11] | In your heart, you were a good man, not because Origin told you to be. | 在你内心深处 你本是个好人 而不是因为Origin要你成为好人 |
[17:17] | I know you can’t possibly like what you’ve become, | 我知道你不可能会喜欢现在的自己 |
[17:19] | what this “faith” has made you do. | 还有这些信仰驱使你做的事情 |
[17:22] | After all that time we spent together, you still know nothing about me. | 我们在一起那么久 你还是对我一无所知 |
[17:28] | I know you must still love me. | 我知道你肯定还爱我 |
[17:33] | Why else would I be here? | 否则我为什么在这? |
[17:37] | If it were up to me, | 如果我可以决定的话 |
[17:39] | I would light the fire that would burn you alive for your desecration. | 我想生起篝火 因你亵渎神灵而将你活活烧死 |
[17:43] | The only reason you are still here is because it was so ordered by the Orici. | 你还在这的唯一理由是 这是Orisi的命令 |
[17:49] | You will remain in this room. | 你要在这间房子呆着 |
[17:51] | You will see no one. You will speak to no one. | 你谁也看不到 也没有人跟你说话 |
[17:54] | You will be educated in the ways of Origin | 我们会用Origin的方式来教育你 |
[17:56] | until such time as evil no longer possesses you. | 直到将你身上的邪恶除去 |
[17:58] | No, Tomin. | 不 Tomin |
[18:01] | I’m street-smart. That’s always got me by. | 我的聪明都是市井之地学来的 也总是能让我蒙混过关 |
[18:04] | But I have to warn you, I’ve never been much for school. | 我不得不警告你 我不是读书的料 |
[18:06] | I am to teach you. | 我要来教你 |
[18:08] | This is my punishment for allowing you to deceive me. | 这是对我的惩罚 因为我纵容你欺骗我 |
[18:12] | If you continue to resist, you will die. | 如果你继续反抗 |
[18:28] | Teal’c. | 你会死 |
[18:29] | Thilana, I am happy to see that you are uninjured. | 我很高兴看到你没有受伤 |
[18:33] | You as well. Where is the rest of your team? | 你也是 你们其他人呢? |
[18:36] | – I was hoping that you had seen them. – I have not. | 我以为你看到过他们 没有看到 |
[18:43] | I have spoken to many others, Thilana. | 我已经跟其他人谈过了 |
[18:46] | We have decided that, as village leader, | 我们决定 作为村子的领导人 |
[18:48] | you must go forward to the Prior and embrace Origin on our behalf. | 你必须走到Prior面前 代表我们拥抱Origin |
[18:52] | What? You have no right. | 什么? 你无权这么要求 |
[18:55] | – You see how powerful they are. – A poor reason to abandon one’s beliefs. | 你看到他们多强大 丢弃一个人的信仰 这是个多无力的原因 |
[18:59] | This no longer concerns you. | 这跟你再没有什么关系 |
[19:01] | Your attempts to have us resist have only led to death. | 你们让我们尝试反抗 这只招来了死亡 |
[19:04] | My concerns extend to those who would worship false gods. | 我关心的是那些可能 会向假扮的神敬奉的人 |
[19:09] | The Ori are not worthy of your devotion. | Ori不值得你虔诚祈祷 |
[19:12] | Well, gods or not, their power is real. The same cannot be said for your people. | 不管是不是神 他们很强大是事实 你们的人却不堪一击 |
[19:17] | You pledged to protect us, but when the time came, you failed to do so. | 你们许诺会保护我们 但当他们来时 你们没有做到 |
[19:22] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:24] | We shall bow down to the Ori and beg for their mercy or we shall all perish. | 我们要向Ori臣服 祈求他们的怜悯 否则所有人都将被他们毁灭 |
[19:37] | It’s getting worse? | 是不是更不舒服了? |
[19:40] | Not getting better. | 不 好点了 |
[19:43] | – Listen, I’ve been thinking… – Uh-oh. | 听着 我一直在想… |
[19:45] | Yeah. Dangerous, I know. | 很危险 我知道 |
[19:49] | I can leave the field and still stay out of phase, right? | 我可以离开这个地方 同时还留在相位不被他们看到 对吗? |
[19:54] | So, I was thinking I’d take some C4, plant it around the village, | 我想我该找些C4来 埋在村庄周围 |
[19:59] | come back here, use the explosions as a distraction to… | 回到这里 引爆这里以此来分散… |
[20:02] | What? You haven’t heard the rest of the plan. | 什么? 你还没有听完我的计划 |
[20:04] | You can’t leave the device here. | 你不能把设备扔在这 |
[20:07] | Well, I was going to save some C4 for that as well. | 那样也可以省下点C4 |
[20:09] | You cannot sacrifice the device for me. | 你不能为我而牺牲掉这些设备 |
[20:13] | It’s still our best chance against the Ori. | 这还是我们对抗Ori最好的机会 |
[20:15] | No offense, but that gizmo’s not showing a whole lot of promise right now. | 不是存心冒犯你 但这小发明现在看起来没什么前途 |
[20:19] | It’ll work. I just wasn’t ready for this. | 会有用的 只是还没有准备好 |
[20:24] | I’m probably not going to make it either way. | 可能怎么样我都活不了 |
[20:26] | No. Don’t you start to talk like that. | 不 你能不再那么说吗? |
[20:31] | Cam, we have to face the fact that I am going to die here. | 你必须要面对现实 我会死在这里 |
[20:36] | No, I don’t have to face that fact, because I am not going to let it happen. | 不 我不用面对这个现实 因为我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[20:40] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[20:44] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[20:46] | even if you manage to create a distraction and destroy the device, | 就算你能引开他们毁掉装置 |
[20:50] | you are never going to get me to the gate by yourself. | 你也不能带我穿过星门 |
[20:53] | – Yes, I will. – Not alive. | 不 我可以 那也只会是我的尸体 |
[21:04] | “So it came to pass that Ver Omesh was gripped by a great famine. | 当时Viremeth被饥荒侵袭 |
[21:07] | “So Markon went to the prophet Articus and asked to go to the forest for food.” | 所以Morakon找到先知Artecus 希望能去森林寻找食物 |
[21:12] | How many people have you killed? | 你们杀了多少人? |
[21:16] | Do you keep track? Put little notches in your Ori belt? | 你们有记录吗? 在你的Ori腰带上刻下痕迹? |
[21:22] | “The prophet bade him be patient, for the Ori provide for all who have faith. | 先知让他耐心些 因为Ori会造福所有忠心的子民 |
[21:26] | “But Markon did not believe.” | 可Morakon并不相信 |
[21:28] | Do you remember their faces? | 你还记得他们的脸吗 |
[21:31] | Or are there too many of them? | 还是杀的人太多你无从记起? |
[21:36] | Hundreds? | 成百? |
[21:39] | Thousands? | 上千? |
[21:42] | “So the prophet drew a line in the sand, and told him, | 所以先知在沙地划了条线告诉他 |
[21:45] | “‘Step across, and you may do as you wish.’ | 跨过去你将得偿所愿 |
[21:48] | “So Markon did, and left the village, and feasted on wild berries.” | 于是Morakon照做了 离开了村子 |
[21:53] | What about the stories in there that are all about not… | 以野果裹腹 怎么不讲讲那些没有杀戮的故事… |
[21:56] | Enough! | 够了! |
[21:58] | They were each given a chance to save themselves. | 他们都得到过拯救自己的机会 |
[22:01] | Those who do not walk the path are not worthy. | 那些不同路的人并不值得 |
[22:03] | You can preach all you want to me, Tomin, | 你可以向我鼓吹这一切 Tomin |
[22:05] | but I know that’s not what you believe. | – 但我知道你自己也不相信! – 野果味苦且并不能使他满足 |
[22:06] | “The fruit was bitter and did not satisfy him. | 他渴望回到村里 |
[22:08] | “He longed to return to the village, | |
[22:09] | “but found that the line had widened to a great chasm.” | 却发现那条线已经变成巨大的裂缝 |
[22:11] | I’ve read the book. I’ve read it. | 我看过这本书 我读过 |
[22:14] | I understand why you think it’s so important. | 我明白你为何觉得它如此重要 |
[22:16] | The words give you comfort, and, at face value, | 这些语言带来安慰 |
[22:18] | it appears to be as if they’re trying to inspire the best out of people. | 而且似乎 |
[22:20] | “He called out to the prophet in fear, but the prophet said, | 试图激发人性中最好的部分 |
[22:22] | “‘The line has not changed.”‘ | – 诚实 道德… – Morakon说那条线变了 先知却说没变 |
[22:23] | – Honesty, morality… – “It is you who have changed. | 改变的是你 |
[22:25] | – “Step across if you truly believe…” – This whole crusade is a manipulation. | 穿过它 如果你真相信… 这一切征战都是一种控制 |
[22:29] | Nothing in there says that those who don’t believe should be massacred. | 书上并没说那些不相信的人就该死 |
[22:31] | “So Markon prayed for forgiveness, and took the first step.” Where does it say that, Tomin? | 哪里提到了 |
[22:34] | – Where does it say that? – “And the hands of the Ori enveloped…” | Tomin? 哪里提到了? |
[22:36] | The Ori are not gods. | – Ori不是神! |
[22:48] | You should kill me now. | 你现在就应该杀了我 |
[23:03] | There is a building in the village square that disappeared upon our arrival. | 我们到达时 村里有幢房子消失了 |
[23:08] | You will tell me what trickery is being used to conceal it. | 我们要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[23:17] | I am Thilana, leader of this village. | 我是Thilana 这村子的领袖 |
[23:22] | We do not know what magic is at work. | 我们不知道是什么魔力 |
[23:25] | But it strikes me by your asking us lowly peasants. | 但你们来问我们这些乡下人 真让我意外 |
[23:29] | You are saying that the great power of the Ori cannot see past such deception? | 你是说连强大的Ori都看不出端倪? |
[23:35] | I ask you so that you may show the Ori the error of your ways. | 我在问你 因此你们可以让Ori 看到你们已经认识到错误 |
[23:42] | If you do not bow, your village will be burned to the ground. | 如果你不俯首 你这村子就会被烧成灰烬! |
[23:53] | – Wait! – Matar, no. | 等等! 不要 |
[23:56] | She would stand by while more of our people are murdered? | 我们的人民被杀害时你要袖手旁观吗? |
[24:00] | To protect the identities of those who have failed us? | 还要保护那些让我们失望的人? |
[24:03] | What do you speak of? | 你在说什么? |
[24:07] | This man is not of our village. | 这个人不属于这个村子 |
[24:11] | He came with the others to try to conceal us. | 他和他的同伴来到这里 试图将我们隐藏起来 |
[24:32] | You have served the Ori well, my friend. | 你帮了Ori的大忙 朋友 |
[24:37] | Seize him! | 抓住他! |
[24:43] | Both of them as well. | 还有他们 |
[24:57] | Forgive me for striking you. | 原谅我打了你 |
[25:01] | Hitting me is nothing compared to the lives that you mercilessly extinguished. | 对那些被你们残忍杀害的生命 被打一下实在不值一提 |
[25:07] | You can never make up for that, Tomin. | 你永远弥补不了 Tomin |
[25:10] | I thought that I could save you, but I realize now it’s too late. | 我以为可以拯救你 但现在看来 太迟了 |
[25:14] | Yes, it is. You’ll never see me again. | 是的 你再也不会见到我 |
[25:17] | One last story | 再听我 |
[25:20] | from me. | 最后一个故事 |
[25:24] | A long time ago, some people just like you and me, over time, evolved, | 很久以前 有些人 像你我 随时间流逝 |
[25:29] | and they became so advanced that they figured out | 他们向高级进化以至于 |
[25:31] | how to turn themselves into energy, and ascend to a higher plane of existence. | 能够将自己转化成能量 并上升到一个更高的生存水平 |
[25:35] | I know, it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂… |
[25:40] | but it happened. | 但却真实发生了 |
[25:43] | Then they discovered that if regular humans worshipped them, | 后来他们发现如果人们崇拜他们 |
[25:46] | that made them more powerful. | 他们则更为强大 |
[25:49] | So they used their knowledge to make as many people as they could, | 因此他们利用其知识使 更多人对其产生崇拜 |
[25:53] | and then created a religion that would force them to prostrate in their name. | 而后创造信仰让人们臣服 |
[25:57] | The more prostrating, the more power. | 臣服的人越多 他们的力量越大 |
[26:00] | The religion said that these beings were benevolent, | 信仰宣称他们是仁慈的 |
[26:04] | but they couldn’t offer their followers ascension | 但他们不会让信徒进化 |
[26:06] | because that would mean they’d have to share their power. | 因为那样就意味着他们需要分享能量 |
[26:08] | They’d just use people up and throw them away. | 他们只是利用其人民然后丢弃他们 |
[26:11] | I know I’ll never convince you otherwise, | 我知道不能说服你 |
[26:14] | but everything you believe is a lie. | 可你所相信的一切皆是谎言 |
[26:36] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[26:54] | Please, Prior, we were misled. | 求你! 我们被误导了 |
[26:57] | The outsiders tried to convince us the Ori were false gods. | 那些外来者想让我们相信 Ori是假扮的上帝! |
[27:00] | – Matar. – Forgive us, | 原谅我们 |
[27:02] | for we are now ready to embrace the teachings of Origin with open hearts. | 现在我们要敞开心胸 接受Origin的教义 |
[27:07] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:09] | Do you know how the outsiders have concealed themselves? | 你知道那些外来者如何藏匿吗? |
[27:20] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[27:24] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[27:27] | Carter, wake up. No sleeping. | 醒醒! 别睡过去 |
[27:33] | – My laptop. There’s a file. – You want me to get it? | 电脑里 有个文件 要我去拿吗? |
[27:41] | In my personal directory. Letters, mostly. | 在我个人的目录下 |
[27:45] | Sam. | 大多数是信 |
[27:48] | One to Cassie and some other people. | 有封给Cassie的 还有其他人 |
[27:54] | Password’s “fishing.” | 密码是钓鱼 |
[27:59] | See? | 瞧! |
[28:04] | Now you’re going to have to change the password. | 现在你得改密码了 |
[28:09] | Sam, don’t give up on me. | 别丢下我 |
[28:13] | You’ve got to think of my position here. | 你替我想想 |
[28:15] | I worked my ass off to get this team back together. Now we’ve lost… | 我费了好大力气组成这个团队 我们已经失去了… |
[28:21] | Well, we’ve lost Jackson. | 失去了Jackson |
[28:24] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能再失去你 |
[28:28] | I’ve spent my entire life dedicated to science. | 我把全部生命献给了科学 |
[28:33] | The last 10 years trying to convince people they believed in false gods. | 10年来 我试图使人相信他们所 信仰的是假扮的神 |
[28:41] | I don’t feel like science is going to help me. | 我想现在科学也帮不了我 |
[28:46] | Right now, | 现在 |
[28:48] | I’m just hoping that, somewhere, one of those gods… | 我只希望那些神… |
[28:59] | My grandma used to say, “God is like a prairie windstorm. | 我奶奶常说 神就像是平原上的风暴 |
[29:05] | “If you look too hard, you get dust in your eyes, | 注视太久 眼里会进沙 |
[29:07] | “but there’s still plenty of ways you know it’s there.” | 但依然有很多方式证明其存在 |
[29:10] | Is that what you believe? | 你相信那个? |
[29:13] | I generally just nodded until she gave me a macaroon. | 我通常会点头直到她给我一块杏仁饼 |
[29:19] | There is one thing that I do know is true. | 有一点我深信不疑 |
[29:25] | The mind is a powerful thing. | 就是精神的强大 |
[29:28] | No matter who or what you believe in, | 不论你相信谁相信什么 |
[29:30] | sometimes belief itself makes all the difference in the world. | 有时 信仰本身导致了这世界的不同 |
[29:35] | You just don’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[29:39] | Tell yourself whatever you have to. | 告诉自己必须要做的事 |
[29:43] | Just believe you’re going to make it, Sam. | 相信你能做到 Sam |
[29:50] | Crap. | 噢 该死! |
[30:29] | Guess your little bag of tricks don’t work on us, huh? | 我想你的小把戏对我们不起作用吧? |
[30:33] | Show yourself or this village will be destroyed. | 快现身 否则我会毁了这村子! |
[30:49] | Score one for science. | 科学险胜一招 |
[31:05] | Prior, I beg forgiveness for my failure in teaching the mother of the Orici. | Prior 请您原谅 我对Orisi母亲的教导失败了 |
[31:09] | You have only just begun, Tomin. | 这只是个开始 Tomin |
[31:12] | Please allow me to recuse myself. She is intolerable. | 我请求撤换 她执迷不悟 |
[31:15] | I fear I will be of no further use. | 恐怕我起不了作用 |
[31:17] | My skills are much better spent as a commander. | 我更适合做指挥官 |
[31:19] | Indeed. | 的确! |
[31:20] | You have proven yourself a ruthless and skillful warrior and a fine leader. | 你已经证明自己是个无情 又经验丰富的战士 也是个优秀的领导 |
[31:26] | Thank you. I’ll head straight back down to the planet. | 谢谢您! 我这就回到星球去 |
[31:28] | That won’t be necessary. We are done here. | 没那个必要 这儿的使命已经结束了 |
[31:31] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[31:33] | – The village will be destroyed. – Why? | 那个村子会被毁掉 为什么? |
[31:37] | They have been touched by evil. There is no salvation for them. | 他们已经被邪恶玷污 已无拯救可言 |
[31:42] | But we eliminated all of the unbelievers. | 但我们已经除掉了所有异教徒 |
[31:44] | Not all of them. | 并非全部 |
[31:46] | I thought the village had capitulated. If you’ll allow me… | 我以为村民们都已臣服 如果你能允许我… |
[31:48] | Markon walked away from the Ori to satisfy his hunger, | Markon为了填饱肚子离开了Ori |
[31:53] | but no matter how much he ate, he did not feel full. | 但不管他吃了多少 都不会觉得饱 |
[31:59] | Realizing his mistake, he ran back to the Ori, | 认识到自己的错误 他回去了 |
[32:05] | but they denied his pleas and struck down the village that welcomed him back. | 但Ori拒绝了恳求 并毁灭了那些欢迎他回家的村民 |
[32:10] | Forgive me, Prior, but I was reviewing that very passage just this morning. | 原谅我 Prior 但我今早回顾过这一章 |
[32:14] | Markon prayed for forgiveness and took the first step… | Markon祈求原谅 并迈出了第一步 |
[32:16] | And the hands of the Ori enveloped all those who welcomed him back. | Ori包围了所有欢迎他回来的人 |
[32:23] | The village was destroyed. | 村子被毁掉了 |
[32:26] | All those who stand by and accept transgressions must be punished. | 所有袖手旁观或接受罪恶 的人都要得到惩罚 |
[32:32] | That is not the implication of the text, Prior. | 这不是那个故事的寓意所在 Prior |
[32:35] | The Ori granted forgiveness when Markon realized his mistake, | 当Markon意识到自己的错误 Ori原谅了他 |
[32:39] | and blessed the village with their light for showing him the way back to the path. | 降福于村民 因为他们告诉了他回去的路! |
[32:43] | You dare question my judgment? | 你胆敢质疑我的看法 |
[32:47] | No, it’s just not how I was taught. | 不 我学到的就是如此 |
[32:49] | There are many words, but only one truth. | 有许多说法 但真理只有一个! |
[33:01] | They’re going to clear out and bomb the village from orbit. | 他们准备撤退 然后把这村子炸离轨道 |
[33:09] | I reckon we’ll be okay. | 我想我们不会有事的 |
[33:13] | The device will be preserved, and they’ll go away thinking they’ve wiped us out. | 这装置会保护我们 他们会以为我们被消灭了 |
[33:19] | But they’re going to kill all those people. | 但这里的人都会被杀害 |
[33:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:24] | So what are we going to do about it? | 我们能做什么? |
[33:33] | Teal’c. | |
[33:36] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:39] | I told the Prior of the device. | 我把那个装置的事告诉了Prior |
[33:42] | He decreed that the village will be destroyed | 他说你的朋友要是不现身 |
[33:44] | if your friends do not show themselves. | 他就毁掉这村子 |
[33:54] | Stand aside, Thilana. | 站一边去 Thilana |
[33:56] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗? |
[33:58] | He must be sacrificed to show the Ori we are not allied with them. | 得让Ori相信我们不是同盟 所以他必须死 |
[34:02] | You will do no such thing. | 你不能这么做! |
[34:05] | If you stand in the way, you, too, will be shown no mercy. | 你要是不让开 你也得死 |
[34:16] | So what we’ve got to do is we have to expand the field around the village | 所以我们要做的就是 把这个范围扩大到全村 |
[34:20] | just for a little while. | 只需片刻就行 |
[34:22] | There’s not enough power. | 没有足够的能量 |
[34:23] | Carter, come on! There’s got to be something. | Carter 来吧! 一定有办法的 |
[34:28] | Hang on, hang on. I’ll get you some morphine. | 挺住 挺住 给你来点吗啡 |
[34:38] | Wait. I need to think clearly. | 等等 我得好好想想 |
[34:43] | There might still be a way. | 可能有个办法 |
[34:45] | Matar, killing Teal’c will prove nothing. | 杀了Teal’c也毫无用处 |
[34:51] | If these gods are truly worthy of our devotion, then pray to them. | 如果他们真值得相信 那么就恳求他们 |
[34:56] | No god should ever ask you to kill an innocent man to prove your sanctity. | 没有神会要求你滥杀无辜 来证明你的圣洁 |
[35:05] | I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你害怕 |
[35:08] | We all are. | 我们都害怕 |
[35:11] | But if you are going to die, | 但若我们要死 |
[35:13] | let us die in noble peace and truth of spirit. | 也要以和平和真理之名 |
[35:40] | Why do they not reveal themselves? | 他们为什么不现身? |
[35:52] | – Who? – Your friends. | 谁? 你的朋友们 |
[35:55] | They’re concealing a building on the planet’s surface. | 他们藏在那颗星球上的一幢房子里 |
[35:58] | The Prior plans to destroy the village because of them. | 因此Prior打算毁掉村子 |
[36:02] | Hundreds will die because of your friends’ treachery. | 上百人会因此而死 |
[36:04] | – Innocent people. – Yes. | 无辜平民 是的 |
[36:09] | – You’re not happy about that. – No. | 你不开心吗? 不 |
[36:15] | He twisted the meaning. | 他曲解了意思 |
[36:19] | – Who? – The Prior. | 谁? |
[36:22] | He changed the meaning of the story of Markon to suit the situation, | 他为了顺应形势而改变了Markon 那个故事的意思 |
[36:26] | to justify killing the villagers. | 以证明杀人是正当的 |
[36:30] | Well, if you think that’s wrong, you should do something about it. | 你要是觉得那是错的 就得做点事 |
[36:33] | He’s a Prior. | 他是Prior |
[36:34] | Tomin, those people down there don’t have to die, | Tomin 那些人不该死的 |
[36:36] | and you’re the only one who can do something about it. | 你是唯一能救他们的人 |
[36:49] | You want to use this? | 你想用这个? |
[36:52] | The power crystal in Merlin’s device was depleted. | 装置里的能量水晶耗尽了 |
[36:56] | That’s why we needed the naquadah generators. | 所以我们需要硅岩金属发动机 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry, is that not apples and oranges? | 抱歉 可这不是苹果和桔吗? |
[37:01] | Ancient and Ori technology is similar. | Ancient和Ori的技术很相似 |
[37:04] | We could make it work for a short time. | 这个可以撑一段时间 |
[37:08] | All right. So, what do I do? | 好吧 要怎么做? |
[37:12] | Put the crystal in the back of the device. | 把水晶放在装置背面 |
[37:20] | Got it. | 知道了! |
[37:22] | It’s too big. It doesn’t fit. | 太大了 放不进去! |
[37:25] | – Power interface adapter. – What? | 能量会把它们连接起来 什么? |
[37:28] | Connector. Generator to Ancient tech. | 连接器… |
[37:32] | Carter! Carter. | Ancient科技发动机 |
[37:35] | You’ve had a lot of morphine. | 你使用了大量吗啡 |
[37:37] | So I want you to explain it to me so that it makes sense. | 所以你得解释清楚让我明白 |
[37:46] | – Excuse me, Prior. – Come in, Tomin. | 抱歉打扰 Prior 进来吧 Tomin! |
[37:50] | It is good that you have seen your way clear. | 你能看清形势 这很好 |
[37:53] | Hallowed are those who walk in unison. | 追随者会获得庇佑 |
[37:57] | Forgive me, Prior, but I am still troubled. I believe we are in error. | 请原谅 Prior 我依然很困惑 我想我们错了 |
[38:01] | The people of the village have expressed a willingness to seek the truth. | 村民们已经表现出寻求真理的意愿 |
[38:04] | I believe they are in earnest. | 我相信他们的真心 |
[38:06] | Do not the Ori wish all who seek their wisdom to follow the path? | Ori不是希望所有寻求 智慧的人都紧随其后吗? |
[38:11] | I’m disappointed, Tomin. | 我很失望 Tomin |
[38:14] | It seems that you have begun to question the will of the Ori. | 你似乎开始怀疑Ori的意愿 |
[38:18] | Or is it the unbeliever under your tutelage that has corrupted you? | 还是你受你监护的异教徒 腐蚀了你 |
[38:24] | No, I have not begun to question the will of the Ori, | 不 我并未开始怀疑Ori的意愿 |
[38:27] | but I have begun to question the interpretation of their words. | 但我开始怀疑对他们话语的理解 |
[38:31] | No matter what you say, I will not believe | 不管你说什么 |
[38:33] | the Book of Origin asks us to massacre innocent people, | 我都不相信Ori要我们屠杀无辜人民 |
[38:36] | and I will not stand by while the holy doctrine of good will and faith | 而且当我誓死维护 |
[38:40] | that I have sworn to uphold | 教义和信仰被曲解为杀人工具的时候 |
[38:42] | is twisted into a hammer and used to beat people down! | 我绝不袖手旁观! |
[38:45] | How dare you? | 好大的胆子! |
[38:56] | That’s a good sign. | 这是好兆头 |
[38:58] | That’s easy for you to say, you with the little flesh wound. | 说得轻松 你不过受点皮肉之苦 |
[39:03] | – All right, what next? – Laptop. | 好了 下一步怎么做? 电脑 |
[39:18] | – You okay? – No. | 你还好吗? |
[39:21] | Right. | 不好 |
[39:25] | Behold, the hand of the Ori at work. | 瞧 Ori的力量开始起作用了 |
[39:39] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[39:41] | – Come with me. – Let go of me. | 放开我! |
[39:42] | The Prior destroyed the village. There was nothing I could do. | Prior毁掉了村子 我什么都做不了 |
[39:45] | Now keep silent, please, for both our sakes. | 现在什么也别说 拜托了 为了我们自己 |
[39:58] | The ship is about to break orbit. | 飞船就要破坏轨道 |
[40:00] | They’ll probably kill me for this, but I’m going to ring you down to the planet. | 他们可能会杀了我 但我要把你送回到星球上去 |
[40:03] | – Come with me. Please, Tomin. – You’re right, I still love you. | 跟我一起 求你 Tomin? 你说得对 我依然爱你 |
[40:08] | Then come. | 那就来啊! |
[40:16] | – This is all that I can do. – No, Tomin, you can do more. | 我只能做到这里了 不 Tomin 不止这些! |
[40:44] | Hello? | 有人吗! |
[40:48] | Anyone? | 有人吗! |
[40:53] | Vala Mal Doran. | |
[40:59] | Colonel Carter was able to expand the range of the device in time. | Carter上校及时扩大了隐藏范围 |
[41:04] | Colonel Mitchell. Vala Mal Doran is here. | Mitchell上校 Vala Mal Doran回来了 |
[41:08] | That’s good news. Do we know if that ship has left? | 好消息 飞船离开了吗? |
[41:11] | – As far as I know, it has. – Okay. | 就我所知 已经离开了 |
[41:13] | Look, Carter’s in bad shape. We need a med team here right away. | 好的 Carter现在很不好 急需医疗支援 |
[41:29] | Hey there. | 嘿! |
[41:32] | – You’re looking better. – Thanks. | – 你看起来好多了 – 谢谢 |
[41:34] | A few more weeks and I should be back in action. | 在过几周我就能归队了 |
[41:37] | Yeah. No, I don’t want to rush you. | 你不用这么急 |
[41:39] | – Listen, Cam… – Sam, don’t say a word. | – 听着 Cam… 别说了 |
[41:46] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:49] | I baked you some macaroons. | 我给你烤了些杏仁饼 |
[41:51] | – You baked them? – Yeah, Grandma’s recipe. | 你烤的? 是啊 |
[41:54] | – Wow. Thanks. – Go on, try one. | 照奶奶的食谱 谢谢 尝尝 |
[42:01] | You know what? Maybe a little later. | 知道吗? 我可以等会儿再吃 |
[42:04] | – You don’t like macaroons? – It’s just that I’m still a little queasy. | 你不喜欢杏仁饼? 我只是还有点不适 |
[42:09] | Well, try one. They’ll make you feel better. Here, I’ll get you a good one. | 尝一个 会让你感觉好点 找个好的 |
[42:21] | Pretty good, huh? | 不错吧? |
[42:25] | Actually, they are pretty good. | 老实说 的确不错 |
[42:30] | – You hate it. – Yeah. Sorry. | 你不喜欢 是的 对不起 |
[42:38] | Well, to each their own. | 各有所爱 |
[42:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |