时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Hey, Sam. How’s… – Wait! | 等下! |
[00:11] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 对不起! |
[00:14] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么鬼玩意? |
[00:16] | Force shield. Didn’t you see my sign? | 力场盾 你没看见我的提示? |
[00:18] | No! | 没! |
[00:21] | Yes! | 看到! |
[00:24] | You mean this sign? | 你是说这个提示? |
[00:26] | – That was supposed to be on the… – Yeah. I got that. | 应该是放外面的 没错 |
[00:31] | Is there any particular reason why you turned this place into Fort Knox? | 有什么特别的原因让你把这弄成坚堡么? |
[00:34] | I’m attempting to rewrite the safety protocols on Merlin’s device | 我在试着重写Merlin装置的安全协议 |
[00:37] | so we can take even larger areas out of phase. | 这样我们可以扩大作用范围 |
[00:39] | I set up a two-way force shield to restrict the range of the device | 我设置了双向的力场来控制装置的作用范围 |
[00:43] | and to ensure that nobody entered the field accidentally. | 这样保证没人误入其中 |
[00:46] | Yeah. Very effective. | 没错 非常有效 |
[00:48] | Any news on Daniel? | 有Daniel消息么? |
[00:51] | No. The latest sighting by the Jaffa turned out to be a false alarm, | 没有 Jaffa上次说看见了 结果是假的 |
[00:54] | but Teal’c just got back, so we’re going to grab some lunch | 不过Teal’c刚回来 |
[00:57] | and go over the report. | 我们准备去吃饭 顺便看看报告 |
[00:58] | Okay, just let me run one more test. | – 等我再做一次测试 – 不! |
[01:00] | – No. – It’ll only take a minute, I promise. | 就一分钟 我保证! |
[01:02] | You can watch from up there. | 你可以在那看着 |
[01:04] | I am going to be timing you. | 我要给你计时 |
[01:47] | Sam Sam, I know you can hear me. Time’s up. | |
[01:55] | Sam? | 我知道你能听到 时间到了! |
[02:25] | Major… | 少校 你没事吧? |
[02:27] | Are you okay? We… We heard an explosion. | 我们听见了爆炸声 |
[02:30] | Yeah, I’m fine… Did you just call me “Major”? | 我没事 你刚才叫我少校? |
[02:34] | Sam. Thank God you’re okay. Where’s Dr. Bennet? | Sam 还好你没事 Bennett在哪? |
[02:39] | Major Lorne, what are you doing here? | Lorne少校你在这里干什么? |
[02:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[02:42] | You’re supposed to be on Atlantis. | 你应该是在亚特兰蒂斯啊 |
[02:45] | Sam, what are you talking about? | Sam 你说什么呢? |
[02:48] | You’re on assignment in the Pegasus Galaxy. | 你应该在飞马星系执行任务啊 |
[02:51] | Are you sure you’re okay? Because I work here, remember? | 你确定你没事么? 因为我在这工作 记得么? |
[02:58] | As leader of SG-1. | 作为SG1的领队 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[04:10] | – General, we have a problem. – What is it, Major? | 将军 我们出问题了 什么事 少校? |
[04:13] | I’m not exactly sure how to explain it, sir, but there’s been an accident. | 我不知道到底应该如何解释 不过有个事故 |
[04:18] | It’s Sam. | 是Sam |
[04:20] | She claims she’s not the Major Carter we know. | 她说她不是我们知道的少校Carter |
[04:22] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – She says she’s from a parallel universe. | 那是什么意思? 她说她来自一个平行的宇宙 |
[04:25] | – And given the nature of the experiment… – Let’s not jump to conclusions just yet. | 从我们实验的性质来看 先别直接跳到结果 |
[04:29] | You said there was an explosion. Was she injured? | 你说有个爆炸 她受伤了么? |
[04:32] | Not a scratch, sir, but she does seem different. | 毫发无伤 但是她的确看起来不同了 |
[04:35] | – Different how? – Well, for one thing, | 怎么个不同? |
[04:36] | she claims she’s a lieutenant colonel, | 一个是她说她是陆军上校 |
[04:38] | and she does have this device with her I’ve never seen before. | 还有就是她和一个我以前没见过的仪器在一起 |
[04:40] | We have no idea where that came from. | 我们不知道那是从哪里来的 |
[04:42] | All right, assuming for the moment she’s telling the truth, | 好吧 |
[04:45] | where’s our Major Carter? | 目前假设她是说真话 那我们的Carter少校呢? |
[04:46] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[04:48] | – Find out. – Yes, sir. | – 去查! |
[04:52] | So… | – 是 |
[04:54] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这? |
[04:56] | I didn’t do it on purpose, believe me. | 我不是故意的 相信我 |
[04:59] | What about that machine you brought with you? | 那你带来的那个机器呢? |
[05:03] | It demolecularizes matter and transports it to another dimension. | 它将物质分子化 然后传送到另外一个维度 |
[05:08] | – Well, there you go. – No, no, this is different. | – 你不还在这么 – 不 不 这不一样 |
[05:11] | Look, according to M-theory, | 根据M定理 |
[05:12] | there are a fixed number of alternate dimensions existing in parallel with our known universe. | 有确定数量的备余维度平行存在于我们所知的宇宙 |
[05:17] | The multiverse theory, on the other hand, | 多元宇宙定理 |
[05:19] | posits the existence of an infinite number of alternate universes, | 从另一方面看 又终止了备余维度的无穷维度化 |
[05:22] | each evolving concurrently with our own. | 每个只在自己的维度展开 |
[05:25] | Well, is there a universe out there somewhere | 有没有个宇宙能让你给我个直接点的答案? |
[05:26] | where you’re giving me a straight answer? | |
[05:29] | Look, there must be some reason why I was brought here, of all places. | 一定有个原因让我从众多的地点中来到这! |
[05:34] | I need to know what was happening in that lab. | 我需要知道实验室里发生了什么 |
[05:35] | I’m not authorized to give you that information. | 我没有权力给你那些信息 |
[05:39] | Okay, maybe I could talk to Daniel. Is he here? | 也许我能和Daniel谈谈 他在么? |
[05:43] | Dr. Jackson was captured by the forces of the Ori several weeks ago. | Jackson几周前被Ori武装抓走了 |
[05:48] | Okay. What about Colonel Mitchell? | 那Mitchell上校呢? |
[05:52] | Cameron Mitchell? | Mitchell上校? |
[05:54] | What, the 302 pilot that went down over Antarctica? | 302飞行员?在南极坠机的那个? |
[05:56] | That’s right. Is he here? | 没错 他在么? |
[05:58] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[06:00] | The last I heard, he quit the military. | 我听说他退出军队了 |
[06:03] | Teal’c? Vala? | |
[06:05] | Teal’c went back to the Jaffa several years ago, | Teal’c几年前回Jaffa了 如果你是在说Vala |
[06:07] | Mal Doran and if you’re talking about Vala Mal Doran, | |
[06:10] | I hate to break it to you, | 我不想打击你 |
[06:11] | but she is currently occupying a cell at Area 51. | 不过她被关在51区 |
[06:14] | Care to take a stab at anyone else? | 还想打听谁么? |
[06:18] | At least let me see the surveillance footage from the lab. | 至少让我看看实验室的监视录像吧? |
[06:21] | There may be a clue. | 也许有线索 |
[06:25] | Look, I know you want your Carter back as much as I want to go home, | 听着 我知道你们想让你们的Carter回来 这和我对回家的渴望一样 |
[06:28] | but we stand a much better chance of figuring this out if we work together. | 但是如果我们可以一起合作 我们更有机会弄清怎么回事 |
[06:34] | Show her the footage. | 给她录像 |
[06:41] | We’re getting a power spike. | 我们有个能量峰值 |
[06:43] | Capacitors are overloading. Shut it down. | 电容过载了 关掉它 |
[06:49] | – Override’s not responding! – Bennet, get out of here! | 超驰没有反应! 离开这! |
[06:56] | That’s all we got. | 这是我们所有的了 |
[07:00] | Sensors indicate there was a massive explosion in the room, | 感应器先是那里有巨大的爆炸 |
[07:03] | but when we opened the door, instead of finding charred remains, | 但是当我们打开门 |
[07:06] | we found you. | 没看到烧焦的遗体 反而发现了你 |
[07:08] | What were the capacitors for? | 那些电容是干什么的? |
[07:13] | Major Carter was developing a process | Carter少校正在研究一种 |
[07:16] | by which we could extract energy from parallel universes. | 可以从平行宇宙获得能量的方法 |
[07:21] | And you knew about this? | 你们知道这些? |
[07:23] | Knowing and understanding are two totally different things. | 知道和明白是两个概念 |
[07:27] | Ordinarily, this type of energy retrieval is extremely dangerous, | 一般来说 这种能量获取是极度危险的 |
[07:31] | leading to the creation of exotic particles in one or both universes. | 会给一个或两个宇宙带来外来粒子 |
[07:34] | – I know. We’ve tried it. – Oh. | 我知道 我们试过 |
[07:38] | Well, our Major Carter found a way around that. | Carter少校找到了解决方法 |
[07:41] | She designed the machine so the bridge would only open for a microsecond. | 她设计了一个机器 使得桥可以只开1微秒 |
[07:44] | The idea was to steal small amounts of energy | 想法是从上千个宇宙中 |
[07:47] | from thousands of different universes, | 每个里面取得很小得一点能量 |
[07:48] | thereby minimizing the fallout in any single one. | 这样将每个宇宙中的微尘最小化 |
[07:52] | Anyway, it doesn’t entirely explain how you got here. | 但是还是没法完全解释你为什么在这 |
[07:56] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[07:57] | The device was never designed to bring ordinary matter through the bridge. | 那个仪器设计不会带来普通物质 |
[08:01] | Well, I was conducting an experiment of my own. | 我在操作一个实验 |
[08:04] | At the precise moment that your Carter tapped into my reality, | 就在同时 你们的Carter 开始分流我的宇宙 |
[08:06] | the entire contents of my lab were out of phase, | 我的整个实验室是在不同的相位(不同维度) |
[08:09] | and they were being protected by a force shield. | 而且被力场盾所保护 |
[08:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天! |
[08:14] | What… I mean, there’s no telling what effect that would have | 没人知道交互桥建立起来之后会有什么效果 |
[08:17] | on the inter-universal bridge. | |
[08:18] | Well, presumably, it pulled me through | 大概把我拉过来才造成的电容过载 |
[08:20] | and caused the capacitors on this side to overload. | |
[08:24] | If it brought you here, | 如果把你带到这里来 |
[08:25] | is it possible that it sent our Carter to your universe? | 会不会把我们的Carter带到你们宇宙去了? |
[08:31] | I’m sorry, it doesn’t work that way. | 对不起 不是这样的 |
[08:42] | – General. – I need to see the President. | 将军 我要见总统 |
[08:45] | – He’s on a call. Can it wait? – No. | 他在打电话 可以等么? 不能 |
[08:53] | – General Hammond. – Colonel. | – Hammond将军 – 上校 |
[08:56] | – You’re in command here? – That’s right. | – 你负责这里 – 没错 |
[08:59] | I’m sorry, sir, it’s just a little strange. | 对不起 只是有点奇怪 |
[09:02] | The General Hammond I know is retired from active service. | 我知道的那个Hammond将军 已经退休了 |
[09:05] | Well, then, he’s a lucky man. Please. | 那他真幸运 请 |
[09:15] | I know this must be difficult for you, Colonel. | 我知道这对你很难 上校 |
[09:18] | It’s difficult for us as well. | 这对我们也很困难 |
[09:21] | In fact, the timing couldn’t be worse. | 实际上 时机不能再差了 |
[09:24] | – What do you mean? – Three weeks ago, | 什么意思? |
[09:26] | the Ori attempted an attack on Earth. | 三周之前 Ori试图攻击地球 |
[09:29] | You survived an Ori attack? | 你们在Ori攻击中活下来了? |
[09:31] | One ship. | 一艘船 |
[09:32] | We fought them off with the Ancient Chair. | 我们用古代座椅与之战斗 |
[09:35] | The ZPM was nearly depleted in the process. | ZPM那次几乎枯竭了 |
[09:38] | That’s why our Major Carter was running that experiment. | 这就是为什么我们的Carter少校做那项研究 |
[09:40] | She was trying to bolster our power reserves | 她试图通过从其他宇宙中获得能量来支持我们 |
[09:43] | with captured energy from other universes. | |
[09:45] | And, of course, you only have the one ZPM, | 那肯定你们只有一个ZPM |
[09:47] | because you’ve never received new ones from Atlantis. | 因为你们没有从亚特兰蒂斯拿到新的 |
[09:50] | Atlantis. You mentioned that before. What is that? | 亚特兰蒂斯 你之前提过 那是什么? |
[09:53] | It’s the city of the Ancients, in the Pegasus Galaxy. | 是Ancients在飞马星系的一座城 |
[09:56] | In my reality, we have an international contingent there. | 在我的世界里 那里有一支国际分遣队 |
[09:59] | I don’t know about your reality, Colonel, but in this world, | 我不知道你的世界 |
[10:02] | there isn’t much in the way of international cooperation. | 上校 但是这个世界没有那么多国际合作 |
[10:06] | Three years ago, the Goa’uld System Lord Anubis launched an attack on Earth. | 三年前Goa’uld系统领主Anubis 发动了对地球的攻击 |
[10:12] | We had no choice but to reveal the existence | 我们别无选择 |
[10:16] | of the Stargate program to the world. | 只有公开星际之门计划 |
[10:18] | People panicked. | 人们陷入恐慌 |
[10:20] | There was rioting in the streets. | 街头发生暴乱 |
[10:22] | The President had to declare martial law. | 总统不得不发布戒严令 |
[10:26] | The diplomatic fallout was even worse. | 外交更是一团糟 |
[10:28] | You can imagine how the world’s governments reacted | 你可以想象世界政府怎么反应 |
[10:31] | when they realized the kind of technology being employed | 当他们意识到美国掌握了何等的技术 |
[10:34] | by the United States military. | |
[10:36] | We barely got the Chair out of Antarctica before the Russians moved in. | 我们在俄国人进驻南极洲前 刚刚把椅子搬运了出来 |
[10:39] | Now it’s at Area 51, but it isn’t going to do us much good | 现在在51区 但是如果我们没有能量来支持它 |
[10:44] | unless we can find a way to power it. And that’s where you come in. | 它对我们也没什么用 然后你来了 |
[10:48] | You want me to complete your Carter’s research? | 你想让我完成Carter的研究 |
[10:51] | Major Lorne tells me you’ve been conducting similar research | Lorne上校告诉我说你在你自己的宇宙 |
[10:55] | in your own universe. | 主导了一项类似的研究 |
[10:56] | Well, yes, sir, but with all due respect, | 是的 但是 |
[10:59] | we’re facing a very real threat in my universe. | 不妨直说 我们的宇宙面临很直接的威胁 |
[11:03] | I need to start thinking about how to get back there. | 我需要开始思考怎么回去了 |
[11:05] | Let’s say we agree to help you get back | 那么如果我们同意你回去 |
[11:07] | and gave you full access to the resources of this base. | 并且让你全面利用基地资源 |
[11:12] | How long would it take? | 你需要多久? |
[11:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:15] | I don’t even have a working theory yet. | 我连理论都还没有呢 |
[11:18] | Well, are we talking weeks or maybe even months? | 那么是几周 几个月? |
[11:21] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[11:23] | That’s why I need to get started right away. | 这就是为什么我要马上开始 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry, Colonel, but the fact is we don’t have that kind of time. | 对不起上校 因为我们没有那么多时间 |
[11:30] | Our intelligence indicates that, having consolidated their position | 我们情报部门推断 |
[11:34] | in this part of the galaxy, the Ori are assembling a fleet | 在加强了宇宙这边的势力之后 |
[11:38] | for a full-scale attack on Earth. | 在这边统一集结之后 Ori准备向地球发动总攻 |
[11:41] | We expect them within five days. | 我们估计会在5天之内 |
[11:53] | – What’s this about, Doctor? – I’m not entirely sure. | 这是什么 博士? 我也不完全知道 |
[11:56] | She says she wants to show us something. | 她说她要给我们看些东西 |
[12:00] | I thought you agreed to help us, Colonel. | 我想你同意帮助我们了 上校 |
[12:02] | Yes, sir, but after talking to Dr. Lee, I realized it was a mistake for me | 是的 |
[12:06] | to pursue your Carter’s research. | 但是在和Lee博士谈话之后 我意识到继续你们Carter的研究是错误的 |
[12:11] | May I ask why? | 我能问为什么么? |
[12:13] | Well, it would take too long to get me up to speed, | 要花很久才能熟悉工作 |
[12:15] | and to be perfectly honest, sir, I’m not totally convinced that I could make it work. | 而且说实话我没把握能让其运行 |
[12:20] | – Do you have another suggestion? – Yes, I do. This. | 有别的建议么? 是的 我有 这个 |
[12:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[12:30] | Doctor? | 博士? |
[12:37] | Colonel, what just happened? | 上校 发生了什么? |
[12:39] | I was taken out of phase, sir. | 我被带离了相位 |
[12:40] | Invisible and untouchable, | 看不到 摸不着 |
[12:42] | and based on experiments in my own reality, | 根据在我们世界的研究 |
[12:44] | 100 percent Ori-proof. | 百分之百防Ori |
[12:47] | No offense, Sam, but how does hiding one lab full of equipment help us? | 没有别的意思 Sam 你觉得隐藏一个实验室怎么能够帮助我们? |
[12:51] | Well, the field size can be manipulated. | 这个力场大小可以被操纵的 |
[12:52] | That’s what I was working on when I was brought here. | 这就是我被带到这里时正在工作的 |
[12:55] | Our plan was to hide the entire planet. | 我们的计划是隐藏整个星球 |
[13:18] | Hey. How’s it coming? | 怎么样? |
[13:21] | Oh, okay, I guess. I was just about to run my first simulation. | 还行 我刚要开始做第一次模拟 |
[13:27] | You know, it’s kind of weird, seeing you in here. | 看见你在这有点奇怪 |
[13:30] | – It’s a little weird being in here. – Yeah. | 在这里是有点奇怪 |
[13:32] | It’s the same, but it’s different, you know? | 是一样的 但也有不同 |
[13:37] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah, sure. | 我能问你点事么? 没问题 |
[13:43] | I found these pictures, and in them, | 我找到这些照片 |
[13:49] | she’s wearing a wedding ring. | 这里她戴着结婚戒指 |
[13:53] | Yeah, that must have been before the divorce. | 那一定是在离婚之前 |
[13:57] | So… | 那… |
[13:59] | Oh, no, no, no. God, no. | 不不不 不是 |
[14:00] | No, it was this dot-com millionaire smart-ass named McKay. | 是… 网络百万富翁叫Mckay |
[14:06] | – Not Rodney McKay? – Yeah. | 不是Rodney McKay |
[14:09] | You have one, too, huh? Is he a jerk in your universe? | 没错 你们那也有吧? 他在你们哪里是混蛋么? |
[14:13] | Some people think so. | 有些人这么想 |
[14:15] | Sam always said there was a side to him that no one else saw. | Sam总说他还有另一面别人没有看到的 |
[14:23] | – General. – Colonel. | – 将军! – 上校! |
[14:25] | I was just coming to see you. | 我正要去找你 |
[14:27] | I know. I already spoke to Dr. Lee this morning. | 我知道 我早上已经和Lee博士谈过了 |
[14:29] | Then you know our power calculations are coming up short. | 那你知道我们算出来的能量短缺 |
[14:33] | The battle with the Ori ship simply taxed the ZPM too much. | 和Ori的那场战斗耗了太多的ZPM |
[14:36] | I’m sorry, sir. I think I may have traded | 对不起 |
[14:38] | one power requirement problem for another. | 但是我猜我把一个能量短缺问题 转化为了另一个能量短缺问题 |
[14:41] | Not necessarily. | 没必要 |
[14:49] | Sir, who are these people? | 他们是谁? |
[14:51] | Secret Service. | 特勤人员 |
[14:53] | Since when have you had Secret Service outside your office? | 从什么时候开始你办公室外面有 特勤人员了? |
[14:55] | It hasn’t been my office for three years. | 大概3年了 |
[14:59] | Colonel, nice to finally get to meet you. | 上校! 很高兴见到你们 |
[15:05] | Colonel Carter, President Landry. | Carter上校 Landry总统 |
[15:07] | – President? Of the United States? – That’s right. Is there a problem? | 总统 美利坚合众国 没错 有什么问题么? |
[15:13] | No, sir, it’s just… Never mind. | 没什么 只是 没什么 |
[15:17] | I understand you’re dealing with a little power shortage. | 我知道你在处理一些能源短缺问题 |
[15:20] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少? |
[15:21] | Well, about 700 gigawatts. | 大概7000亿瓦特 |
[15:24] | That’s roughly 80 percent of the power generating capacity | 大概是美国80%的电力生产量 |
[15:26] | of the continental United States. | |
[15:28] | So it’s doable, then. | 那就是可行的了? |
[15:30] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 对不起 我没明白 |
[15:32] | We’ve known about the condition of ZPM for some time, Colonel. | 我们已经知道ZPM的状况有一段时间了 |
[15:35] | In addition to our Major Carter’s research, | 再加上少校Carter的研究 |
[15:38] | as a backup, we’ve been building an infrastructure to channel energy | 有一个备用的地下建筑 |
[15:42] | to the Ancient Chair directly from the U.S. Power grid. | 从美国输电管线 可以将能量输入到Ancient座椅 |
[15:45] | Not enough to give us the upper hand | 不够我们对付一个舰队的 |
[15:48] | in a shooting battle against the whole fleet, | |
[15:51] | but if your plan works, there won’t be any battles at all. | 但是如果你的计划可行 那将根本没有战争 |
[15:56] | Charlie, I need a speech, explaining to the American people | Charlie 我需要一份对国民的演讲 |
[16:00] | why it’s a good thing they’ll be without power | 来解释为什么他们会有一段时间的能源短缺 |
[16:02] | for an undisclosed period of time. | |
[16:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[16:07] | Pack your things. You’re going to Area 51. | 带好你的东西 去51区 |
[16:22] | – We’re ready, sir. – All right. Let’s do it. | 准备好了 好了 开始吧 |
[16:30] | My fellow Americans and citizens of all nations, | 美国的子民们 |
[16:34] | tonight our world faces a grave threat. | 今晚我们面临一个巨大威胁 |
[16:37] | The same hostile forces that recently attacked us | 在没有警告或挑衅下对我们发动了攻击 |
[16:39] | without warning or provocation | 的相同敌对势力 |
[16:41] | are again massing for another assault. | 将再次攻击我们 |
[16:44] | Let me assure you that we intend to meet this aggression | 让我向你们保证 |
[16:47] | as we did previously with unwavering resolve | 我们会像上次那样迎击入侵势力 |
[16:50] | and fully confident that we will once again emerge victorious. | 我们坚信我们将最终赢得战争的胜利 |
[16:55] | In order to achieve this victory, | 为了赢得胜利 |
[16:57] | we will need to divert a significant portion of our electrical generating capacity… | 我们需要向内华达的沙漠中输入很大量的电力 |
[17:01] | Okay, try it now. | 好了 |
[17:03] | …to a government facility in the Nevada desert. | 现在试试 |
[17:05] | – We’re still getting too much variance. – Damn it. Give me a sec. | 我们还有很多变数 该死 在给我一分钟 |
[17:08] | Remain calm, stay in your homes, | 保持冷静 待在家里 |
[17:11] | listen for instructions on your local civil defense broadcasts, | 听从地方防御的广播指挥 |
[17:15] | and we will see this through. | 我们会共同渡过难关 |
[17:17] | These are difficult times. | 这是困难的时刻 |
[17:19] | What have we got? | 怎么样了? |
[17:20] | Daedalus just reported that five Ori ships have breached the safe zone. | Daedalus报告五艘Ori的飞船已经进入安全区域 |
[17:23] | But I believe that out of adversity, greatness is born, | 我相信 伟大出于困境 |
[17:27] | and with your help, we will emerge from this stronger | 在你们的帮助下 |
[17:30] | and more unified than ever before. | 我们将空前的团结在一起 |
[17:32] | Thank you, and God bless us all. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | And we’re out. | 上帝保佑我们 结束直播 |
[17:39] | Well done, sir. | 干的好 |
[17:53] | That’s it. All systems are in the green. | 所有系统都可以了 |
[17:56] | All right. Let’s plug it in. | 好了 插好电源 |
[18:18] | Tech Con reports contact, sir, multiple targets. | 卫星通讯报告接触 多点目标 |
[18:22] | Get me Colonel Carter. | 接通Carter上校 |
[18:24] | Colonel, you’re out of time. | 上校 你快没有时间了 |
[18:26] | We’re almost there, sir. Capacitors are loading. | 马上就好了 电容在充电 |
[18:30] | Seventy-five percent and climbing. | 51区的点耗达到75% 75%而且还在上升 |
[18:33] | The enemy ships are splitting up. | 敌舰列队分开了 |
[18:35] | Two of them are taking up position over Area 51. | 两个已经在51区上方了 |
[18:37] | It’s now or never, Colonel. | 现在或永不 上校 |
[18:39] | This is an all-or-nothing proposition, sir. | 现在是成或败的命题 |
[18:41] | If we initiate without sufficient power, the field will just collapse. | 如果我们在初始化的时候没有足够的能量 我们的力场将会崩溃 |
[18:44] | We’re at 85 percent. | 到85%了 |
[18:48] | Ninety. | |
[18:51] | Ninety-two. It’s slowing down. We’re not going to make it. | 92 慢下来了 不行了 |
[18:55] | Your position is about to be compromised. | 你的力场要妥协点了 |
[18:58] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[18:59] | Ninety-three percent. That’s got to be close enough. | 93%应该足够接近了 |
[19:02] | I guess we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就要知道了 |
[19:16] | Major, what’s our status? | 少校 我们的状态 |
[19:19] | No movement, sir. The ships are just hovering there. | 没有移动 飞船都停在那里 |
[19:26] | They’re opening fire, sir. It looks like they think we’re just cloaked. | 他们开火了 看起来他们以为我们只是隐形了而已 |
[19:35] | Whoa! What the hell was that? | 这是什么? |
[19:38] | Ori weapons fire, passing right through us. | Ori武器的火力 |
[19:41] | Oh! Oh, man! | 径直穿过我们 |
[19:43] | Jeez! Okay. | 天那! |
[19:52] | We owe you a debt of gratitude, Colonel. | 我们十分感激你 上校 |
[19:54] | I’m glad I could help, sir. | 很高兴我能帮忙 |
[19:55] | I suppose now you’ll want to start working | 我猜你该开始为回到你的宇宙而工作了 |
[19:57] | on a way to get back to your own universe. | |
[19:59] | I already have, actually, although I’m not having much luck. | 已经开始了 不过运气不是很好 |
[20:02] | I’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 我相信你一定会想出来的 |
[20:04] | In the meantime, there’s a few people I’d like you to meet. | 现在我想让你见几个人 |
[20:08] | – Major Carter! | – Major Carter! |
[20:10] | Smile. You’re a hero. | 笑笑 你是个英雄 |
[20:25] | I can’t tell you how fortunate I am to have men and women | 我无法告诉你 |
[20:28] | like Major Carter on my team, and I’m confident that with their help | 我们拥有 |
[20:33] | and your continued support, | 像少校Carter这样的人才是多么幸运 我相信在他们的帮助以及你们的支持下 |
[20:35] | we will prevail through the difficult times that lie ahead. That was the scene yesterday at Stargate Command, | 我们一定会战胜困难 |
[20:42] | as President Landry introduced the world to the Air Force major responsible for the brilliant plan that saved the pla… | 走向胜利 |
[20:50] | Bill, tell me you have good news. | Bill 告诉我你有好消息 |
[20:53] | The preliminary simulations were a bust. | 初步模拟失败了 |
[20:55] | There’s just no way we can replicate the conditions | 我们无法复制带你过来的那种情况 |
[20:57] | that originally brought you here, | |
[20:59] | not unless we can control the environment on both sides of the bridge. | 除非我们可以控制桥两端的情况 |
[21:02] | All right. I’ll be back tomorrow. We can go over it then. Bye. | 好吧 我明天回来 到时候我们一起看看 拜 |
[21:20] | Major, it’s an honor. | 少校 很荣幸 |
[21:23] | On behalf of the people of the great state of Idaho, thank you. | 我代表爱达荷州谢谢你 谢谢 |
[21:26] | Well, you’re very kind, sir. | 你很好 先生 |
[21:28] | – Keep up the good work, dear. – Thank you. | 继续好好工作 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Enjoying the party? | 喜欢酒会么? |
[21:37] | Oh, I’m not sure that’s exactly the right word, sir. | 我觉得这不是最准确的词 |
[21:40] | Have some champagne. Relax. | 来点香槟 放松! |
[21:43] | I guess I’m just not used to all the attention. | 我觉得我不习惯大众的注意 |
[21:46] | They do things differently where you come from? | 你们那里和这边的做事方式不同? |
[21:48] | Well, no, it’s not just that. | 不 不是这样 |
[21:50] | I feel like an impostor, sir. | 我觉得我像一个冒名顶替者 |
[21:52] | I mean, these people think that I’m Major Samantha Carter. | 我是说 人们认为我是Samantha Carter少校 |
[21:55] | That won’t be a problem anymore. We’re promoting you. | 这不再是问题了 我们要提升你 |
[21:59] | That’s not the point, sir. | 这不是重点 |
[22:01] | People here have been through a lot lately. | 人们最近经历了很多 |
[22:03] | They need something to believe in. | 他们需要一些信仰 |
[22:05] | Your timing is impeccable. | 你的时机无可挑剔 |
[22:07] | No security without freedom! | No security without freedom! 没有自由没有安全! |
[22:11] | Sir, let’s get you out of here. The people will not be silenced by acts of tyranny! | 长官 |
[22:14] | Our voices will be heard! No security without freedom! No security… Let’s get him out of here. | 请离开这里 |
[22:32] | Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯 |
[22:34] | Welcome to Air Force One, Mr. President. Is there anything you need? | 欢迎来到空军一号 总统先生 您有什么需要么 |
[22:37] | No, not for the moment, Colonel. Thank you. | 目前没有 |
[22:40] | Sorry about that. | 上校 谢谢 |
[22:42] | – You want a drink? – No, thank you. | 喝点什么? 不 谢谢 |
[22:45] | Sir, what the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么? |
[22:47] | My security detail can get a little over-protective. | 我的保镖可能过分保护了 |
[22:50] | We probably just could’ve gone out the back way. | 其实可以从后门走 |
[22:53] | I meant the protestor, sir. | 我是说抗议者 |
[22:55] | Well, not everyone is happy about some of the compromises we’ve had to make. | 不是所有人对于我们的部分妥协都满意的 |
[22:59] | Compromises like martial law? | 像是戒严令这样的妥协 |
[23:01] | Believe me, Colonel, I have no desire to go down in history | 相信我 上校 |
[23:04] | as the man who destroyed civil liberties in America, | 我也不想作为 废除美国公民自由的人而遗臭万年 |
[23:08] | but I think you’ll agree that compared to other presidents, | 但是我想你也会同意 |
[23:10] | I have faced some pretty unique challenges. | 和其他总统相比 我面临的挑战相当特别 |
[23:27] | The President’s people are looking for you. | 总统的人在找你 |
[23:29] | I was just on my way out. | 我马上出去了 |
[23:30] | They’ve been getting a lot of requests from the media | 很多媒体要求你能做些专访 |
[23:32] | for you to do some sit-down interviews. | |
[23:35] | Apparently, you’ve become quite the celebrity. | 显然 你已经成名人了 |
[23:37] | Have you seen this? | 你看这个了吗? |
[23:40] | It was an Irish village. It was just bombed by American F-302s. | 只是个爱尔兰村庄 刚刚遭到美国302分队的轰炸 |
[23:44] | At the request of the Irish Prime Minister. | 是爱尔兰首相要求的 |
[23:46] | That village, as you call it, was in fact a training camp | 那个你所谓的村庄 |
[23:49] | for terrorists bent on overthrowing several European governments. | 事实上是恐怖分子 企图推翻几个欧洲政府的训练营 |
[23:52] | You know, I’ve also been going over several mission reports. | 我也看了几个任务报告 |
[23:55] | You abandoned the alpha site. | 你们抛弃了Alpha据地 |
[23:57] | You cut ties with the Jaffa. | 和Jaffa也断了关系 |
[23:58] | You pulled back on almost everything. | 什么都不做了 |
[24:00] | We didn’t have a lot of choice. | 我们没什么可选择的 |
[24:01] | We devoted our full resources to planetary defense. | 我们把所有资源都转移到星际防御 |
[24:04] | Well, that’s understandable, but now that the Ori attack has failed, | 那可以理解 |
[24:07] | does that mean you’ll be getting back out there? | 但现在Ori的袭击已告失败 是不是说你们也该重新回去呢 |
[24:09] | – That decision hasn’t been made yet. – Of course not. | 还未决定 当然没有 |
[24:12] | I mean, why be hasty? Especially when those 302s are so handy | 我是说 干吗那么匆忙呢 |
[24:14] | for putting down your political enemies. | 特别是那些302分队 对于击败你们的政敌如此有效 |
[24:17] | Now, I understand you’re coming to see certain things about this world | 我知道你会看到这个世界 |
[24:20] | that you don’t like. | 一些你不喜欢的东西 |
[24:21] | To tell the truth, we don’t much like it either, | 实话告诉你 我们也不怎么喜欢 |
[24:24] | but you weren’t here for the riots. | 但是你没有来镇暴 |
[24:26] | You didn’t see American citizens shooting each other | 你没看到美国公民互相射击 |
[24:29] | over food, water and gasoline. | 只是为了食物 水还有汽油 |
[24:31] | Hank Landry brought us back from the brink of chaos. | Hank Landry把我们从暴乱边缘带了回来 |
[24:34] | That was three years ago. | 那是3年前! |
[24:36] | The threat is still out there. | 威胁还在! |
[24:37] | That’s the problem. It always will be. | 那就是问题所在! |
[24:59] | Well, well, well. If it isn’t the toast of Washington. | 永远会在! 这不是华盛顿的大红人吗! |
[25:03] | Hi, Rodney. Thank you for seeing me. | 嗨 Rodney 谢谢你来看我 |
[25:05] | Well, why wouldn’t I? | 我有什么理由不来呢? |
[25:07] | I mean, we’re still friends, aren’t we? | 我是说 我们还是朋友 不是吗? |
[25:09] | I saw you on TV. Well, recorded you, actually. | 在电视上看到你了 事实上我录下来了 |
[25:12] | Not that I watched it more than once. | 不是想多看你几次 |
[25:13] | I mean, I recorded it in order to watch you once. | 我是说 我录下来是为了看你一次 |
[25:16] | How can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的? |
[25:19] | Well, this is going to come as a bit of a shock, but… | 这可能会有点不可置信 但是 |
[25:22] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那个人 |
[25:24] | Oh, my God, you’re a lesbian. | 哦 我的天 |
[25:25] | – Is that what you’re trying to tell me? – What? | 你是个拉拉 你是想告诉我这个吗? |
[25:27] | No. McKay! | 什么? 不! McKay! |
[25:28] | Well, no. I just… I think… I thought… | 不 |
[25:30] | Oh! | 因为我只是 我觉得我以为 |
[25:31] | What I’m trying to tell you is that | 我要告诉你的是 |
[25:36] | I am from an alternate universe. | 我是从另一个宇宙来的 |
[25:40] | Your Samantha Carter was working on an experiment | 你的Samantha |
[25:42] | when she inadvertently pulled me in. | Carter在实验时 不小心把我拉了进来 |
[25:44] | Is this some kind of a joke? It’s very funny. Who put you up to this? | 这是开玩笑吗? 很有趣 谁让你这么做的? |
[25:47] | This is not a joke, McKay. | 这不是玩笑 McKay! |
[25:50] | In my reality, you’re a key member of a team of international scientists | 在我那边 |
[25:54] | and explorers based in the Pegasus Galaxy. | 你是研究飞马星系的 国际科学家及专家团队中重要的一员 |
[25:57] | You go on dangerous adventures, you deal with high-level alien technology. | 你从事危险的历程 你处理高水平的外星科技 |
[26:01] | Sounds like I’m a chump. | 听上去 |
[26:03] | Nice try, Sam, but even if travel between universes was possible, | 我像是个大傻瓜 做得不错 |
[26:06] | the likelihood of you surviving is… | Sam 但是就算在空间中穿梭有可能 你存活的可能性也… |
[26:08] | I was in a force shield when I was pulled through. | 我穿梭的时候正处在力场盾之中 |
[26:13] | Your Samantha Carter was killed in the same accident that brought me here. | 你们的Samantha在把我带来的 那场意外中死了 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry to be so blunt about it, but I don’t have a lot of time, | 很抱歉我如此直白 但我时间不多了 |
[26:20] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:26] | – This one’s ours? – Yes, sir. This one is ours. | 这是我们的? 没错 这是我们的 |
[26:29] | It was among the artifacts we found in the cave at Glastonbury | 就像她说的那样 在格拉斯顿伯里 |
[26:32] | just like she said it was, and, remarkably, it has been in storage ever since | 洞窑里的人工制品中找到的 而且一直埋藏了那么久 |
[26:36] | because we did not know what it was. | 因为那时我们不知道是什么 |
[26:38] | But now that you do know, you can make it work, right? | 但是现在你们知道了 你们就可以用了 对吗? |
[26:41] | Well, we have to understand, | 我们必须明白 |
[26:43] | this is an incredibly complicated piece of machinery. | 这是一架复杂到难以置信的机器 |
[26:45] | Our preliminary investigations have revealed | 我们初步调查说明了 |
[26:48] | that it is powered by a crystal which sits at the back, here. | 它由背后的水晶驱动 |
[26:52] | The keys are labeled in Ancient, which we’re in the process of translating. | 启动匙用了古人的语言 我们正在翻译 |
[26:56] | Now, these keys, they appear to operate in the normal way that keys do, | 现在 这些启动匙的运作方式 似乎和普通启动匙一样 |
[27:01] | – up and down… – Doctor! | 从上至下 博士! |
[27:04] | Have you learned anything substantial about the operation of this machine? | 你对于这台机器的运作 是否有实质性了解? |
[27:09] | The operation? Not really. No, sir. | 运作? 还没 没有 长官 |
[27:12] | In fact, the only person who truly understands this technology | 事实上 |
[27:15] | is Colonel Carter. | 唯一真正了解这技术的人 是Carter上校 |
[27:16] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[27:19] | No. Thank you, sir. | 不 谢谢您 长官 |
[27:24] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么做? |
[27:28] | We’re not going to do anything. | 我们什么都不做 |
[27:31] | Mr. President, we told her if she helped us, we’d let her go. | 总统先生 我们告诉过她 如果她帮我们 我们就放她走 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, George, but for the moment, we can’t afford to lose her. | 抱歉 George 但是现在 我们不能没有她 |
[27:37] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪里都不能去 |
[27:41] | Okay, you need to slow down. | 好 你得慢点来 |
[27:42] | You’re telling me my ex-wife is dead, | 你说我的前妻死了 |
[27:44] | even though you look exactly like her, | 虽然你极其像她 |
[27:46] | except for the hair, which is nice, by the way. | 除了头发 顺便提一句 头发非常不错 |
[27:47] | On top of that, you’re from another universe, | 你从另一个宇宙来 |
[27:49] | and you need me to help you get back? | 需要我帮你回去 |
[27:51] | In my reality, you successfully designed and built | 在我的世界里 你成功地设计建造了 |
[27:54] | a bridge between parallel universes with a little help from your sister. | 平行宇宙之间的桥梁 在你妹妹的帮助下 |
[27:58] | Really? What, so she and I get along in your universe? | 真的 什么 那么她和我在你那边处得不错? |
[28:01] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[28:03] | Anyway, I’ve been trying my best to recreate your calculations, | 总之 我尽全力重塑你的计算 |
[28:06] | but I keep coming up short. That’s why I’m here. | 但总有些缺陷 所以我来到了这里 |
[28:08] | I have not done a lot of theoretical physics lately, okay? | 我最近没怎么研究理论物理 行吗? |
[28:11] | I mean, these days I tend to do | 我是说 |
[28:13] | a little more of the buying and selling of companies. | 这些天我在研究买卖公司! |
[28:15] | The Rodney McKay I know wouldn’t back down from a challenge. | 我认识的Rodney McKay不会害怕挑战 |
[28:18] | He is one of the most forthright, courageous and selfless men | 他是我所见过最直率 |
[28:24] | I have ever met. | 勇敢 无私的人之一 |
[28:27] | – Oh, you’re making that up, aren’t you? – Most of it, yeah. | 你在胡诌 对吧? 大部分 没错 |
[28:31] | Okay, I’ll help you. | 好 好 我帮你 |
[28:35] | Good news, Bill. | 好消息 Bill 有人来帮我们 |
[28:36] | We’ve got somebody to help with the calculations. | 好消息 Bill 有人来帮我们 计算 |
[28:44] | Where’s my equipment? | 我的设备在哪里? |
[28:45] | Still at Area 51. | 还在51区 |
[28:47] | It was supposed to be returned once the Ori fleet was gone. | 一旦Ori舰船走了之后 就该送回来的 |
[28:49] | I need it for the defense of my own world. | 我需要它来防御我自己的世界 |
[28:51] | I’m sorry, the timing’s not good for you to go back just yet. | 抱歉 还不是你回去的时候 |
[28:55] | We’ll revisit your situation after the plebiscite. | 公民投票之后 我们会重新考虑您的处境 |
[28:58] | What plebiscite? | 什么公民投票? |
[28:59] | Last year, Congress was forced to cancel the mid-term elections | 由于普遍的动荡局面 |
[29:03] | because of widespread unrest. | 国会不得不取消了中期选举 |
[29:05] | It was supposed to be temporary, but when things didn’t improve, | 本来应该是暂时性的 但是局面一直没有改善 |
[29:08] | we voted to suspend elections indefinitely. | 我们正投票无限期暂停选举 |
[29:11] | Now it comes down to a simple yes-or-no vote | 现在只需要投票 |
[29:13] | to put the President in office. | 是否需要总统执权 |
[29:14] | You’re a member of my team, the woman who saved the world. | 你是我的后援之一 拯救了全世界的女人 |
[29:18] | Do you have any idea what kind of political capital that’s worth? | 你知道这多有政治价值吗? |
[29:23] | I won’t help you subvert democracy. | 我不会帮你推翻民主 |
[29:25] | This world is dangling by a thread, Colonel, and, unlike you, | 这个世界悬于一线 上校 我们不像你 |
[29:28] | the rest of us will never have the luxury of leaving for someplace better | 你有那个闲心可以在形势恶化时 |
[29:32] | when things get tough. | 逃往某个更好的地方 |
[29:33] | This is our home, | 这是我们的家园 |
[29:38] | and we’ll make the best of it. | 我们会奋力一搏 |
[29:52] | I don’t want to hear it, George. | 我不想听 George |
[29:56] | You could cut her a little slack, sir. | 你可以放她一马 先生 |
[29:59] | She’s completely out of her element. | 她现在是虎落平阳 |
[30:01] | Trapped here, away from everyone and everything she knows or cares about. | 困在这里 远离她所关心的人和事 |
[30:05] | She also happens to be a symbol of hope to the entire planet. | 她也恰巧也是整个星球希望的象征 |
[30:08] | Because we made her into one. | 因为我们把她塑造成那样 |
[30:11] | Because that’s what we needed. | 因为那是我们所需要的 |
[30:14] | See, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[30:16] | “Damn politicians.” | 妈的政客! |
[30:18] | I still can’t stand them, and I’m one of them. | 我也不能容忍他们 而我却是其中一员 |
[30:22] | The main one. | 最重要的一员 |
[30:23] | You were the right man for the job. You still are. | 这份工作你之前做得不错 现在也是 |
[30:26] | I know it wasn’t easy for you taking us down this road. | 我知道你也不容易 带着我们前进 |
[30:31] | What’s going to be even harder is getting us back. | 而更困难的是带我们后退 |
[30:46] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里? |
[30:49] | Maybe to see your friend, Dr. McKay? | 去看你的朋友 McKay博士? |
[30:54] | You had me followed. | 你跟踪我? |
[30:56] | He is a wealthy high-tech industrialist, | 他是一位富有的高科技工业家 |
[30:59] | and I’m sure if anyone outside of this base | 我肯定如果基地外面能有什么人 |
[31:00] | had the resources to help you get back to your own universe, | 能帮你回到你的宇宙 |
[31:02] | he’d be the one. | 他就是其中之一 |
[31:05] | But he also derives a significant portion of his income from defense contracts | 但同时他很大部分的收入来源于防御合同 |
[31:09] | and some would argue he’s a likely target for an anti-trust investigation. | 一些人会说 他是某个反托拉斯调查机构 的潜在目标 |
[31:14] | You’d blackmail him to keep him from helping me? | 你们威胁他 让他不要帮我 |
[31:17] | Just play your part and everything will be fine. | 做好你的本职 一切都会没事的 |
[31:52] | How do you take it? | 你要怎么样的? |
[31:54] | Just black. | 黑咖啡就行了 |
[31:59] | Thank you. | |
[32:00] | Yeah, I like a little sweetener in mine. | 我的里面要加点甜的 |
[32:06] | I was an F-302 pilot. | 我曾是302分队的飞行员 |
[32:09] | Got shot down over Antarctica. | 在南极洲被射中 |
[32:12] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 是 我知道 抱歉 |
[32:14] | Well, a little late in the day for that, isn’t it? | 有点晚了 |
[32:16] | I mean, I already gave my legs for the freedoms we now enjoy. | 我已经把我的腿 献给了我们正在享用的自由 |
[32:20] | It’s a hell of a deal, isn’t it? | 真合算 对吗? |
[32:27] | Of course, I recognize you. | 当然 我认识你 |
[32:30] | Your picture’s been in the papers a lot lately. | 你最近老是上电视 |
[32:35] | Hey. | |
[32:37] | You want to see something funny? | 想看点有趣的东西吗? |
[32:41] | That’s me. That’s me when I was you. | 那是我 和你一样时的我 |
[32:45] | Hero of the moment, poster child for the administration. | 当时的英雄 政府海报中的人 |
[32:49] | – You were walking. – Yeah, well… | 你那时在走路 |
[32:52] | I had a little setback in my therapy. | 对 我的治疗不怎么顺利 |
[32:56] | After Antarctica, they flew me to Washington, | 南极洲事件之后 他们把我送到了华盛顿 |
[33:01] | pinned a medal on my chest. | 在我胸前别了个奖章 |
[33:03] | Next thing I knew, I was being trotted out to state dinners, | 然后就匆忙赶赴国宴 |
[33:06] | political rallies. I think… | 还有政治聚会 |
[33:08] | Yeah, I think I even opened a few malls. | 我想 我想好像还开了些小超市 |
[33:11] | Mr. President said, “It would be good for morale, son. | 总统先生说”对士气有好处 孩子” |
[33:16] | “Help soften the blow for keeping the Stargate secret for so long.” | 缓解了这么久以来对星门保密的抨击 |
[33:20] | What a load of B.S. | 真多废话 |
[33:23] | So, what happened? | 然后怎么了? |
[33:26] | I called him on it, | 后来我再去找他 |
[33:28] | and they dropped me like a rock. | 他们却扔下我不管 |
[33:33] | No more fancy dinners, no more expensive doctors. | 再也没有醉人的晚宴 再也没有昂贵的医生 |
[33:40] | Anyway, walking is overrated. I’ve got everything I need right here. | 不管怎么说 走路也没什么用 我这里什么都不缺 |
[33:45] | And I do not have to deal with the curfews | 我也不用去处理什么宵禁 |
[33:49] | or military checkpoints or being detained | 或者军事关卡 |
[33:52] | without charge. | 或者被无指控拘留 |
[33:56] | Life is sweet. | 生活很美好 |
[34:02] | Look, I’m sorry. I probably shouldn’t have come. | 抱歉 或许我不该来 |
[34:05] | Oh, no. No, no, no. You wanted to see for yourself, right? | 噢 不! 你想为了你自己来看看 对吗 |
[34:10] | The price for sticking up for your principles. | 遵守你自己的原则的代价 |
[34:15] | Take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[34:36] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | – 是 – 是我 |
[34:38] | Colonel, where are you? | 上校! 你在哪里? |
[34:40] | Please, you know exactly where I am. | 拜托 你清楚知道我在哪里 |
[34:42] | Look, I’ll do it. | 听着 我会做的 |
[34:44] | The interviews, the TV appearances, I’ll play ball. | 接受访问 电视曝光 我会合作的 |
[34:48] | Wise decision. | 英明的决定 |
[34:58] | My guest tonight, Major Samantha Carter, a 10-year veteran of the Stargate program, | 我今晚的客人 |
[35:03] | and the woman who almost single-handedly saved the world | Samantha Carter少校 |
[35:06] | from the recent alien attack. | 十年来参与星门项目的资深人员 几乎单枪匹马让世界免于外星袭击的女子 |
[35:08] | – Major, welcome. – Thank you. | – 少校 欢迎你 – 谢谢 |
[35:10] | Of course, I will be taking calls later in the segment, but first, | 当然 等下我们会接听观众来电 但是首先 |
[35:14] | why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself? | 先介绍一下你自己如何? |
[35:16] | Well, as you said, I’ve been with the Stargate program for the last 10 years. | 就像你说的那样 我参与星际之门的项目已经十年了 |
[35:20] | Most recently, I was appointed as a special advisor to the President. | 最近 我被指派为总统的特别顾问 |
[35:23] | Great. In what capacity? | 太好了 关于哪方面? |
[35:26] | My primary role is to consult with the President | 我的主要任务是有关星际防御方面的 |
[35:28] | on matters of planetary defense. | |
[35:30] | But I also intend to push for improved foreign relations | 但是我也意在改善外交关系 |
[35:33] | and the restoration of civil liberties that were lost since the President took office. | 以及重建 自从总统执位以后便丧失的民权 |
[35:37] | – Really? – What the hell is she doing? | 真的? 她到底在说什么? |
[35:39] | Does the president welcome this kind of input from his military advisors? | 总统是否欢迎军事顾问提出的这种建议 |
[35:42] | Well, he wouldn’t be much of a president if he wasn’t at least | 如果他不聆听别人的意见 |
[35:45] | willing to listen to other opinions. | 也不能算是总统了 |
[35:49] | I mean, while I understand how we got to where we are today… | 我是说 我明白我们是如何 走到今天这个地步的 |
[35:52] | Shut it down. | 切换画面! |
[35:53] | …I think it’s time to reassess the situation. | 我认为是时候重新审时度势 |
[35:55] | I don’t care if you’re live. Shut it down, now. | 我不管你是不是现场直播 现在就切换! |
[35:57] | The people of this country need to understand | 这个国家的人必须明白 |
[35:59] | that they are in control of their government, | 是他们掌控政府 |
[36:01] | not the other way around. | 而非相反 |
[36:04] | It’s your responsibility as citizens of this country to demand the freedoms | 作为这个国家的公民 |
[36:08] | that have been taken away from you. | 你们有责任 要求已经被剥夺的自由 |
[36:10] | Demand accountability for why they were withheld in the first… | 要求对之前为何被剥夺 做出合理解释 |
[36:13] | Major, as much I admire what you’re trying to do, they cut us off. | 少校 我也很佩服你想做的事 但是他们切换画面了 |
[36:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[36:25] | What were you thinking? You can’t say things like that. | 你在想什么? 你不能说那种话 |
[36:27] | Well, somebody’s got to say something, and I’m in a rare position | 必须有人说 |
[36:29] | to make people listen. | 而我就处在那么一个 恰巧人们会听的位置 |
[36:31] | They’re not going to let you do that, all right? | 他们不会让你那么做的 知道吗? |
[36:33] | I know these people. They do not mess around. | 我知道这些人 他们不会乱来暴动 |
[36:35] | What are you looking for, anyway? | 你到底在找什么? |
[36:36] | I want to see how my little tirade’s playing out in the press. | 我想要看看我短短的攻击性演说 在媒体上有没有激起千层浪 |
[36:38] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[36:40] | What are you talking about? The show was live. | 你在说什么啊 那可是现场直播 |
[36:41] | Millions of people were watching. | 成千上万的人在看着 |
[36:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 没有用的! |
[36:46] | I don’t understand this. There’s nothing here. | 我不明白 什么都没有 |
[36:50] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[36:52] | “Major Samantha Carter had to cut short an appearance on Inside Access | Samantha Carter少校突然抱恙 |
[36:55] | “with Julia Donovan yesterday when she suddenly took ill. | 昨天不得不 缩短了与Julia Donovan在内部直击的节目时间 |
[37:00] | “A spokesman said she was suffering from exhaustion due to her busy schedule, | 一位发言人称 由于繁忙的日程安排 |
[37:04] | “and would be canceling her upcoming appearances.” | 她精疲力尽 将会取消接下来的露面 |
[37:07] | That’s what I’m telling you, Sam. | 我就是要告诉你这个 Sam |
[37:09] | Look, there is no story. It never happened. | 看 没有报道 从未发生 |
[37:12] | You’re wrong. People heard me. | 你错了 人们听到我了 |
[37:14] | Which people? | 什么人? |
[37:21] | Major Carter, you need to come with us. | Carter少校! 你得跟我们来 |
[37:31] | Get her in the car! | 把她抓进车子 |
[37:46] | A gag? Charlie, was that really necessary? | 还塞着口! Charlie 真的有必要吗? |
[37:50] | It seemed appropriate, sir. | 似乎很需要 先生 |
[37:52] | Get it off! And give us the room. | 拿下来 然后给我出去 |
[38:04] | What am I going to do with you, Colonel? | 我要怎么处理你 上校? |
[38:07] | You could let me go. | 你可以让我走 |
[38:08] | I still need you. | 我还需要你 |
[38:10] | For what? My knowledge of phase technology, | 要什么? |
[38:13] | or as a prop for public relations? | 我关于相位科技的知识 还是作为公共关系的支持者 |
[38:15] | What if I said both? | 如果我说两者都要呢 |
[38:18] | I won’t keep my mouth shut. | 我不会闭而不谈 |
[38:20] | But that’s exactly what you do in your own world. | 但是你在你自己的世界正是这么做的 |
[38:23] | Stargate’s still a secret, right? | 星门仍然是个秘密 对吧? |
[38:25] | You talk about freedom and democracy, | 你总在说自由和民主 |
[38:28] | but you’re hiding the greatest secret mankind has ever known | 但是你们却藏了这么个天大的秘密 |
[38:30] | from your own people. | 不让你们的人民知道 |
[38:32] | Well, at least on my world, we don’t intend to abandon | 至少在我们的世界 |
[38:34] | the rest of the galaxy to the Ori. | 我们没有把星系其他地方拱手交给Ori |
[38:36] | Well, maybe not now, but what do you think will happen | 可能现在没有 但是你觉得如果你给了他们一个安全无比的 |
[38:40] | if you give them a foolproof way to hide, like you’ve given us? | 藏匿方法 就像给我们的那样 怎么办? |
[38:45] | And don’t be surprised if the rest of the galaxy | 如果星系其他地方一下子变得 |
[38:47] | suddenly doesn’t seem that important anymore. | 不那么重要 别觉得奇怪 |
[38:51] | No, see, I know at least one man who won’t feel that way. | 现在听着 我知道至少一个人不那么觉得 |
[38:54] | He’s the leader of Stargate Command. His name is General Hank Landry. | 他是星际指挥部的领导 他的名字叫Hank Landry上将 |
[39:10] | Ah, Colonel, how nice to see you again. | 上校 能再见到你真高兴 |
[39:13] | Yes, well, thank you. | 那 谢谢了 |
[39:19] | McKay, what are you doing here? | McKay 你在这里干吗? |
[39:21] | Well, it’s the first day on the new job. Your old job, actually. | 新工作的第一天 事实上是你的旧工作 |
[39:25] | Special Advisor to the President. | 总统特别顾问 |
[39:27] | Bit of a pay cut but, well, let’s just say they were persuasive. | 薪水有点下降 但是怎么说呢 他们相当有说服力 |
[39:31] | – I’m so sorry. – Yeah, me, too. | 抱歉 是啊 我也觉得 |
[39:34] | Well, the first order of business is to create an inter-universal bridge, | 首先要建造一个宇宙间的桥梁 |
[39:38] | something that I’ve done in another reality, apparently. | 显然我在另一个宇宙中做过的 |
[39:41] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗? |
[39:43] | Yeah, I’m not sure what you said, but they’re letting you go. | 是啊 我不确定你说的 |
[39:46] | Wow. I guess they must have realized I’m more trouble than I’m worth. | 但是他们会放你走 我想他们意识到 我的价值不及我的麻烦大 |
[39:50] | I remember I said the same thing the day we got divorced. | 我记得我们离婚的时候我也这么说过 |
[39:53] | The second order of business is to make this thing work like yours. | 然后要把这东西弄得像你的那个一样 |
[39:59] | Well, I’ll leave you my notes. That should help. | 我会把我的笔记留下来 应该会有帮助 |
[40:02] | But let’s say that you succeed. Then what? | 我们就当你成功了 然后怎么样? |
[40:05] | Then we’re safe. | 然后我们就安全了 |
[40:06] | You do know that there is a whole galaxy out there | 你知道整个星系都正被攻击 |
[40:09] | that’s under attack, right? | 对吧? |
[40:10] | Millions of people are dying, | 无数人正奄奄一息 |
[40:13] | millions more being subjugated to a false religion. | 更多的人屈服于假冒的宗教 |
[40:15] | You just never quit, do you? | 你从不认输 对吗? |
[40:17] | Deep down, I know that your president’s a good man. | 我知道 你们的总统内心深处是个好人 |
[40:20] | He wants to do the right thing. | 他也想做对的事 |
[40:22] | Maybe he just needs a persistent voice in his ear nudging him in the right direction. | 可能他只需要耳边 有一个不断的声音提醒他 把他推向正确的方向 |
[40:28] | And you think I would be good at that, do you? | 你觉得我很擅长那个 对吗? |
[40:32] | The Rodney I know is a master of subtle persuasion. | 我所认识的Rodney最擅长说服别人 |
[40:38] | Oh, you’re lying again, aren’t you? | 你又说谎了 对吧? |
[40:41] | Just think about it. | 好好想想 |
[40:57] | Dr. Lee? | Lee博士! |
[41:02] | Oh… | |
[41:06] | – You’re back! – Hi. | 你回来了 |
[41:12] | So, you didn’t get any news on Daniel while I was gone? | 我不在的时候 Daniel一点消息也没有? |
[41:15] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[41:17] | Well, at least we got you back. | 至少我们有你回来了 |
[41:20] | I am very glad to be back. The whole thing was kind of creepy. | 我很高兴回来 整件事有点诡异 |
[41:25] | – Hey, what was I like in that reality? – You were in jail. | 嘿 在那个世界里我是怎样的? 你在坐牢 |
[41:29] | Not again. | 不是又坐牢吧! |
[41:32] | What about the rest of us? | 我们怎么样? |
[41:34] | You know, to be honest, I’d really rather not talk about it. | 说实话 我真的不想再谈这个了 |
[41:38] | What about you guys? | 你们怎么样了? |
[41:39] | What have you been doing this whole time? | 这段时间都在干吗? |
[41:45] | When you did not return for several hours, | 你好几个小时都没回来 |
[41:47] | we began to suspect that something might have gone wrong. | 我们怀疑可能出了问题 |
[41:50] | Well, we just assumed that the machine had malfunctioned, | 我们就假设机器出了故障 |
[41:53] | and you were stuck out of phase. | 你被卡在相位里 |
[41:55] | We attempted to communicate with you using the Sodan cloaking device, | 我们想用Sodan的隐身装置和你联系 |
[41:58] | and when that failed… | 但失败了之后 |
[42:02] | What? | 什么? |
[42:03] | We took shifts, trying to keep you company. | 我们轮流值班 想让你不孤单 |
[42:07] | – You mean… – Yeah, we talked to an empty room. | – 你是说 – 对 我们和空房间说话 |
[42:10] | – For two weeks? – It did stop eventually, | 说了2个星期? |
[42:13] | but it did go on for quite some time. | 最终确实停止了 但是维持了一些时间 |
[42:17] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[42:18] | Well, that must have been some conversation. | 那也有好多谈话了 |
[42:20] | What did you say? | 你说了什么? |
[42:22] | You know, I’ve got a file to read. | 你知道的 我有文件要读 |
[42:26] | I have a sparring session with Sergeant Siler. | 我和Siler有一个护肤课程 |
[42:31] | I’m bidding for a time-share on eBay. | 我在Ebay上投标分时享用度假别墅所有权 |
[42:41] | – Oh! – Welcome back, Samantha. | 欢迎回来 Samantha |
[42:43] | – We really did miss you. – Thank you. | 我们真的很想念你 谢谢你们 |
[42:49] | It’s good to be home. | 回家感觉真好 |