时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[00:44] | Intel looks good. | 情报准确 |
[00:45] | We got ourselves a space train full of evil Orville Redenbacher. | 我们这有 一艘满载待哺恶魔幼虫的飞船 |
[00:48] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:20] | They’re scanning us. | 他们在扫描我们 |
[01:22] | Let’s make this quick. | 我们动作快点 |
[01:33] | I’m done. | 我搞定 |
[01:37] | As am I. | 我也搞定 |
[01:47] | Crap. | 该死! |
[01:57] | Cam, everyone else is onboard. Time to get out of there. | Cam 大家都回来了 你该出来了 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I’d love to, but I’ve got a bit of company. | 我也想 不过我有同伴了 |
[02:06] | I will render assistance. | 我来提供支援 |
[02:08] | Negative. There’s not enough time. | 不用! 没有时间了 |
[02:11] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[02:12] | Cam, if you can get to the platform, we can ring you out from here. | Cam 如果你能到平台里 我们把你传送出来 |
[02:29] | Screw it. | 啊 该死 |
[02:31] | Now! Now! Now! | 快 快 快 |
[02:41] | – Thanks! – We got him. Let’s go! | 多谢 |
[03:07] | Netan. | 我们找回他了 走吧 |
[03:16] | Another transport has been hit near Rolland. | 又有一艘运输船在 Roland附近被袭击 |
[03:19] | We’ve lost four containers’ worth of Kassa, plus the Al’kesh escorting them. | 我们丧失了4个整船的Kassa 外加护送他们的Al’kesh |
[03:24] | SG-1. | 是SG-1 |
[03:26] | It’s the third transport they’ve hit. | 这是他们打的第三个运输船了 |
[03:28] | Our supply of Kassa is getting dangerously low. | 我们Kassa的供应已经低的很危险了 |
[03:31] | This isn’t about Kassa. | 这不是Kassa的事 |
[03:34] | This is about them trying to make me look weak. | 是他们想让我看起来很懦弱 |
[03:41] | I can’t allow them to interfere with our operations any longer. | 我不能允许他们再干预 我们的行动了 |
[03:46] | Put the word out. | 放出话 |
[03:49] | As of this moment, I’m placing a bounty on their heads. | 从此刻开始 我悬赏要他们的项上人头 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[05:07] | – Another mission successfully completed. – Yeah, it was. | – 又一次成功完成任务 – 嗯 没错 |
[05:10] | Goodness knows we’ve all earned a nice break from routine… | 很高兴 我们赢得了一次休假! |
[05:12] | The answer’s no. | 答案是’不’ |
[05:13] | You don’t know what I’m gonna ask you. | – 你还不知道我要问你什么呢 |
[05:15] | – Oh, yes, I do. – All righty, then. | – 我当然知道 那好吧 |
[05:17] | I have a better idea of what you’re facing than you might think, I’ve done research. | 我要比你想的更了解你所面对的 我做了些调查 |
[05:20] | Oh, God. | – 天啊! – 传统上讲 |
[05:21] | Traditionally, these events entail the bringing together | 这些事件让很多人重聚 |
[05:23] | of large groups of people, all with a common bond in the past, | 很多以前关系紧密 |
[05:27] | but nothing really in common in the present. | 现在却没什么联系的人 |
[05:29] | Everybody evaluates each other’s lot in life, | 每个人都相互评估 |
[05:32] | generally by virtue of a combination of material worth | 一般来说是物质生活成就 |
[05:35] | and the attractiveness of one’s date, spouse, life partner. | 以及约会 伴侣和终身伙伴的吸引度 |
[05:39] | – Let me go as your date. – No! No! | – 让我当你的女伴 – 不! |
[05:40] | – Please? It’ll be fun. I promise. – No! No! | – 求你了! 一定很有意思 我保证! – 不! 不! |
[05:41] | It is a high school reunion, not some swank party. | 这是高中的联谊 不是什么拉风舞会 |
[05:44] | Besides, you will be bored out of your mind. | – 而且 |
[05:45] | Don’t you dare talk to me about boredom. | 你会感到很无聊的 – 别跟我谈无聊 |
[05:47] | Everybody else here has a life. | 每个在这的人都有自己的生活 |
[05:49] | Sam, off at a conference. | Sam有一个讲座 |
[05:51] | Daniel, in a museum somewhere doing research. | – 没错… – Daniel在某个博物馆进行研究 |
[05:53] | Teal’c, offworld… | – Teal’c 不在这个星球上 |
[05:54] | – With the Jaffa. – …with the Jaffa, yes. | – 和Jaffa一起呢! – 对 和Jaffa! 我呢? |
[05:56] | Me? I have absolutely nothing to do. | 我完全无事可做 |
[06:00] | Vala. | |
[06:01] | It is in Kansas. | 那是在Kansas |
[06:04] | Don’t make me beg you. | 别让我求你 |
[06:10] | Doesn’t it bother you to come to these… Oh, thank you. | 会不会有点困扰你 来这个… 哦 谢谢 |
[06:12] | Come to these conferences to present new technology | 来这个会议展示新科技 |
[06:15] | and actually adding flaws, and we’re pretending | 而且故意弄点瑕疵 装作比我们实际知道的要少? |
[06:17] | we know less than we really do? | 你知道常规程序 |
[06:18] | Well, you know the drill. We have to act like there’s a process of development. | 我们要表现的有一个发展过程 |
[06:21] | Oh, sure, easy for you. You’re presenting Chimera | 哦 当然 对你来说很容易 你在展示Chimera |
[06:24] | as practically a fully functioning Asgard hologram system. | 一个工作良好的 Asgard的全息影像系统 |
[06:26] | I get stuck with a plasma cannon | 我被等离子炮弄晕了 |
[06:28] | that supposedly shorts out at the drop of a hat. | 本来应该没什么难的 |
[06:34] | On the positive side, these events have a dynamite singles scene. | 好的一面是 这个是一个难得的单身聚会 |
[06:38] | It’s a huge window of opportunity. | 是机会的一扇大门 |
[06:40] | I think I’ll mingle. You should, too. | 我会抓住机会 你也应该 |
[06:45] | Ladies! Good evening. | 女士们!晚上好! |
[06:47] | I was just saying I can’t believe that you’re here. | |
[06:49] | Do you think that you could… | |
[06:52] | – I can’t wait to meet your parents. – Yeah, just don’t embarrass me. | 我都等不及要见你父母了 嗯 别让我难堪就行 |
[06:57] | I would never embarrass you. | 我绝不会让你难堪的 |
[07:02] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[07:04] | Better than the junk they peddle at the cafeteria, huh? | 比他们放在自助餐厅的垃圾好? |
[07:06] | You’d think she’d never eaten pie before. | 你会觉得她以前从没吃过派 |
[07:08] | I had no idea it could taste like this. | 我从没想过会是这个味道 忘了告诉你 |
[07:11] | I forgot to tell you, Cam. Darrell called. | Cam Darrell给你打电话来的 |
[07:12] | Something about you helping set up tomorrow. | 关于让你帮忙准备明天活动的? |
[07:14] | I left the number on the counter. | 我在桌子上留了一个号码 |
[07:16] | Oh, I’d better give him a call. I’ll be right back. | 我最好给他打个电话 马上回来 |
[07:21] | So, Vala. | 那么… |
[07:25] | Cam says you work in payroll on the base. | Cam说你是在基地管发薪水的 没错 |
[07:28] | Yes. I’m very good with money. | 我很擅长管钱 那是个很重要的技能 |
[07:30] | That’s an important skill. Somebody’s got to take care of the bills. | 总有人要来管钱 |
[07:32] | Yes, and Cameron’s so terrible with finances, so. | 没错 Cameron总是 管不好自己的钱 |
[07:35] | Well, then, I take it that you two are quite… | 那 我想… 你们俩… 应该… |
[07:42] | Serious? | 是认真的? |
[07:44] | Oh. Absolutely. | 当然! |
[07:50] | Well, I mean, at first, it was just sex, sex, sex, | 最开始只是嘿咻 嘿咻 |
[07:53] | in all rooms of the house at all times of the day, | 在房子里的所有房间 一刻不停 |
[07:55] | but, well, once we got a chance to get to know each other, | 不过 |
[07:57] | we formed a deeper connection. | 当我们有机会更深了解彼此 我们形成了更深层的关系 |
[07:59] | A spiritual bond, you might say. | 精神纽带 |
[08:03] | Well, I suppose it’s nice he found someone. | 我猜找到了一个人对他来说很好 |
[08:15] | What? | 什么? |
[08:18] | More pie? | 还要派么? |
[08:42] | – Doing some research? – Yes. | – 做研究? – 是的… |
[08:45] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[08:48] | I’m looking for any Aramaic translations of pre-Judeo-Pagan hymns, | 我在找… |
[08:51] | hopefully in lithograph form. Am I in the right section? | |
[08:57] | You don’t work here, do you? | 你不在这工作? |
[09:00] | It’s okay. Maybe if we looked together. | 没关系 也许我们可以一起找 |
[09:03] | No, it’s okay. I’ll ask at the inquiry desk. | 不 没关系 我问咨询台吧 他们也许 |
[09:04] | They probably have it locked up in their rare-items archive. | 锁在了稀有物品专柜了 |
[09:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Activate the scanners. | 开启扫描器 |
[09:24] | I’m only picking up three signals. | 我只找到3个信号 |
[09:26] | One of them must be offworld. | 有一个肯定不在这里 |
[09:28] | We’ll find that one later. | 我们晚点去找他 |
[09:32] | We’re under attack! | 我们被攻击了 |
[09:35] | The shield’s at zero. | 防护罩没了 |
[09:36] | Initiating hyperdrive! | 开启超光速推进器 |
[09:45] | Sorry, boys. I don’t like competition. | 对不起 孩子们 我不喜欢竞争对手 |
[09:48] | Here are some extra towels. The spare bedroom’s all made up. | 这是另外一些毛巾 空闲的卧室已经打扫好了 |
[09:52] | All right, great. Where do you want me to sleep? | 太好了 你们想让我睡哪? |
[09:54] | Well, I thought that you two would… You know. | 我以为你们俩… 你知道… – 不 妈妈 没关系 – 没关系 孩子 我可没你想像的那么老套 |
[09:59] | No. No, Mom, that’s okay. | |
[10:01] | It’s all right, dear. I’m not as old-fashioned as you think. | |
[10:05] | – What? – You know, I think | 什么? |
[10:06] | Cam sometimes finds it convenient to forget that I grew up in the ’60s. | 我想也许Cam如果忘记我 成长于60年代会舒服些 |
[10:10] | I could tell you some stories. | – 我可以给你将些故事 – 不 妈妈! |
[10:12] | Oh, Mom! No! Mother, please, no. We don’t want to hear your stories. | 不 妈妈 别 求你了! 我们不听你的故事 |
[10:15] | – I do. – No! | – 我想听 – 不! |
[10:17] | – We’ll talk later. – Okay. | 我们晚点再聊 好的 |
[10:21] | I like your mother. | 我喜欢你母亲 |
[10:26] | I’ll be on the couch. | 我睡沙发 |
[10:30] | Your loss. | 你的损失 |
[10:33] | I can only hope you’ll reconsider | 我只希望你能重新考虑 |
[10:34] | and accept the seat the Council’s offering you. | 然后接受在议会给你的席位 |
[10:38] | You have been speaking to Bra’tac. | 你和Bra’tac谈过了 |
[10:40] | He only asked that I voice the opinion of any clear-minded Jaffa. | 他只要求我能说出 意识清晰的Jaffa观点 |
[10:44] | The reformation of our government cannot occur without the help… | 我们政府的重组 不能没有帮助… |
[10:51] | Down! | 蹲下! |
[11:08] | – Are you injured? – No. | 你受伤了么? 没有 |
[11:12] | You are. | 但是你受伤了 |
[11:30] | The men guarding the gate report no activity. | 看星门的守卫报告没有活动 |
[11:33] | It is possible whoever attacked us left by cloaked cargo ship. | 很可能那些袭击我们的人 坐着隐形飞船离开了 |
[11:37] | Or perhaps they are still here, | 或者他们还在这 |
[11:38] | waiting for the opportunity to finish the job. | 等着完成他们的工作 |
[11:41] | Put out word that I indeed survived the attack, | 放出话去 |
[11:43] | but that I am gravely injured. | 说我的确活下来了 但是受伤很严重 |
[11:52] | So Mr. Armstrong, he walks into the classroom, | 那么 Armstrong先生 他走进教室 |
[11:56] | and he sees his car, the whole car, | 然后看见了他的车 整个的车 |
[12:02] | just sitting in the middle of the room. | 就在教室中间 |
[12:04] | It’s got a fresh coat of wax. It’s looking all brand new. | 上了一层新腊 就像新的… |
[12:07] | We all thought he was gonna drop dead from heart failure right there on the floor. | 我们都以为他马上 要死于心脏病了 |
[12:11] | And then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[12:14] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样! |
[12:15] | I mean, we had to take the car back out and put it together again, but… | 我是说 我们还要把车弄出去 然后再组装起来 不过… |
[12:19] | Oh, but if I understand you correctly, you had to completely disassemble | 如果我理解没错 你们要… |
[12:22] | and then re-assemble this automobile not once, but twice. | 完全拆开然后在重组汽车 不是一次 而是两次 |
[12:27] | Yeah, I guess. Yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[12:30] | You know what, it does remind me of an incident from my own youth. | 你猜怎么着? 这让我想起了我小的时候的一个事情 |
[12:34] | A trader came through my village with a crate… | 一个商人来到我们的村子 带了一个箱子 |
[12:37] | Hey, you know, you hear one high-school story, | 你知道 你听到一个高中的故事之后 |
[12:40] | – you’ve heard them all. – Cam, 5:00, 5:00. | – 你就已经知道所有的了 – Cam 5点钟方向 |
[12:43] | – Oh, Lord. – What? | – 哦 天哪 – 怎么? |
[12:45] | – That is… – Yeah, I know who it is. | 那是… – |
[12:47] | She’s coming over here. | 我知道那是谁 – 她过来了 |
[12:48] | Why are you whispering like that? What’s going on? | 你们干嘛这么小声? 怎么回事? |
[12:51] | Cameron Mitchell, right? Amy… | Cameron Michell 对吧? |
[12:56] | – Oh, my goodness. – Sorry. | 哦 天哪 |
[12:58] | – Amy… – Vandenberg. Yes. | 不好意思 – 对 |
[13:00] | Yes, the name definitely rings a bell. | 这个名字 肯定 在我的脑海里 |
[13:03] | I just saw you over here and I thought I’d say hi. | 我看见你在这 所以过来打个招呼 |
[13:05] | Been a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[13:08] | Yeah, it has. | 没错 |
[13:13] | Oh, you remember Darrell, right? | 你记得Darrell? |
[13:15] | – Hey, homeroom, 10th grade? – Right! | 嘿 – 教导处 10年级? – 没错! |
[13:18] | – How are you doing? – Good! | – 你好么?很高兴见到你 |
[13:19] | – Good to see you. – Good. | – 很好很好 |
[13:23] | And Vala Mal Doran. I’m Cameron’s date. | Cameron的女伴 |
[13:29] | Right. Of course. I should have realized. | 哦… 当然 我应该意识到了 |
[13:35] | Well, it was really nice seeing you, meeting you again. | 很高兴碰到你们 见到你们 |
[13:41] | Okay, I’m going to go help now. I’ll see you tonight. | 我要过去帮忙了 今晚见 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I’ll be here. | 我会来的 |
[13:48] | Darrell? | |
[13:50] | She looked back. And she looks good. | 她回头了 而且她很漂亮 |
[13:58] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:02] | – Someone likes you. – No. | 有个人喜欢你 |
[14:04] | She’s just nice. | 不 她只是很友好 |
[14:07] | And she’s probably on the welcoming committee or something. | 她也许只是在欢迎委员会 或是别的什么的 |
[14:13] | – Darrell? – Yes? | – 嗯 |
[14:15] | What do people do around here for fun? | 这里的人民平常干点什么消磨时间 |
[14:18] | For fun? | 消磨时间… |
[14:31] | Hello again. | 你好啊 |
[14:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:37] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在看你 |
[14:39] | You really enjoy this kind of work, don’t you? | 你很陶醉于这个工作 是不是? |
[14:42] | You’ve been watching me? | 你一直在看我? |
[14:45] | Well, I guess it’s kind of hard not to. You’re very attractive. | 我猜很难不注意到你 你很有魅力 |
[14:54] | What’s… What’s going on? | 怎么…怎么回事? |
[14:58] | I was thinking we could get out of here. Go somewhere. | 我想我们可以去别的地方转转? |
[15:02] | Together. Alone. | 一起 |
[15:08] | Wow. | 就我们两个人 |
[15:12] | You know, I’m not really the most impulsive person. | 你知道 我不是那种很冲动的人 |
[15:16] | Flattering as your offer is, I’m going to have to say no. | 很荣幸得到你的邀请 但是我要拒绝 |
[15:23] | Have it your way. | 那按照你的方式来吧 |
[15:37] | Stop, or I start killing people. | 站住 要么我开始杀人了 |
[15:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:51] | You should have taken my first offer, Dr. Jackson. | 你应该接受我最初的提议Jackson博士 |
[15:53] | It would have been a far less… | 那样会没有这么痛苦 |
[16:07] | She was human, but not from Earth. Weapons were based on Goa’uld design. | 她是人类 但不是来自地球 武器是基于Goa’uld设计的 |
[16:13] | We need to figure out how she got here. | – 我们需要知道她怎么来的 |
[16:14] | Well, my guess would be a cloaked cargo ship. | – 我猜她坐隐形飞船来的 |
[16:17] | So we’ve got an invisible hunk of alien technology | 那我们就有很多不可见的外星科技 |
[16:20] | sitting out on a field somewhere. | 就在外面的某处 |
[16:22] | Well, cloaked ships aren’t entirely undetectable, sir. | 长官 隐型飞船并不是完全探测不到的 |
[16:24] | They do give off anomalous energy readings. | 它们会发出一些不寻常的能量度数 |
[16:26] | If it’s stationary, and we know approximately where to look, | 如果是静止的 |
[16:29] | we might be able to find it. | 而且我们大致了解探测方位的话 我们就可以找到它们 |
[16:30] | I’ve already sent a team to assist Dr. Jackson with his investigation. | 我已经派了一队人去支援 Jackson博士的调查 |
[16:33] | Well, if you need my help, sir, I can certainly come back. | 长官如果需要我帮忙的话 我可以马上赶回来 |
[16:36] | Negative, Colonel. We can handle it. | 不需要 上校 |
[16:37] | I just wanted to make sure you were all right. | 我们可以搞定 我只是要确认一下你没出状况 |
[16:39] | Besides, I have a feeling you’ll be of more value where you are. | 而且我觉得那里更需要你 |
[16:43] | Landry out. | – 我收线了 – 在所有的 |
[16:44] | Dreams of science fiction into scientific reality. | 想把科幻变成现实的梦想中 |
[16:48] | This one, in particular, has remained elusive. | 这一个 始终都是难以捉摸的 |
[16:51] | Until now. | 直到今天 |
[16:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the future. | 女士们 先生们 欢迎来到 未来世界! 噢 天啊! |
[17:07] | Sorry. Sorry. I… I can fix this. | 对不起 对不起 |
[17:10] | Just… Just give me a moment here. | 我马上修好它 一小会儿就行 |
[17:17] | – Say that again, sir? – It’s not that urgent. | 长官 请再说一遍! |
[17:19] | – I just wanted to fill you in, Colonel. – I just can’t hear anything you’re saying. | 不是紧急事件 上校 我只是想让你了解状况 我听不清你在说什么 |
[17:26] | Sorry, sir. His cell’s barely coming through. | 对不起长官 他的电话信号不好 |
[17:30] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[17:34] | – Darrell, you got a cell phone that works? – No, no one does. | Darrell 你有能用的手提电话么? |
[17:37] | Two cell repeaters went down after last month’s twister. | 没有 两个移动信号塔都被上个月的 龙卷风刮倒了 |
[17:39] | The phone company hasn’t put new ones up yet. | 电话公司还没架起新的来 |
[17:42] | – Damn! – Great. | 见鬼 好吧 |
[17:44] | Everything’s good here, sir. | 长官这里一切都好! |
[17:46] | However, if there’s cause for concern, we can come back right away. | 如果有什么…我们可以立马赶回来 |
[17:50] | Not necessary, son. | 不需要 |
[17:52] | Sounds like you two are having a hell of a time. | 孩子 听起来你们俩过的很不错 |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah, me and Daisy, we’re living large. | 噢 是的 我和Daisy 我们过的很好! |
[17:58] | And no signal. | 而且…没信号了 |
[18:04] | Tell me about this girl back at the school. | 告诉我关于那个在学校的女生的事情 |
[18:06] | Who, Amy? | 谁?Amy? |
[18:08] | – Yeah. – Oh, Cam always had a thing for her. | – 是啊 – 噢 Cam以前老是对人家有点意思 |
[18:11] | – Really? – Guy could’ve had any girl | 真的 |
[18:12] | he wanted in the whole school, | 他在学校想追哪个女生都没问题 |
[18:13] | but every time she’d walk by, he’d start stammering like an idiot. | 不过每次她经过他身边的时候 他都结结巴巴的 像个傻瓜 |
[18:16] | – No. – Yes. | – 不会吧 – 是真的 |
[18:17] | – Did they ever… – No. | – 他们俩曾经…? – 没有 |
[18:18] | Never had the courage to ask her out. | 他没勇气约她出去 |
[18:20] | She ended up marrying some corporate dude and moving to Texas. | 她后来嫁给了一个二世祖 搬去德克萨斯了 |
[18:24] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[18:32] | What department did you say you work in again? | 再说一遍你在哪个部门做事? |
[18:35] | Accounts Receivable. | 会计部门 收钱的 |
[18:41] | …a nine-year veteran of the Air Force’s deep space telemetry program, | 她曾在空军部门服役九年 参与深层空间遥测项目 |
[18:45] | as well as senior consultant for Applied Technologies | 作为应用技术领域的资深顾问… |
[18:48] | and a two-time winner of the prestigious Binder Prize | 曾两次凭借其在理论物理学领域的 |
[18:51] | for Advancements in Theoretical Physics. | 杰出成就获得Binder奖 |
[18:54] | Please welcome to the stage Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter. | 有请Samantha Carter中校 上台 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | As most of you will recall, three years ago | 绝大多数人也许还记得 |
[19:10] | I went on network television in order to dispel the erroneous charge | 三年前 我曾在网络电视上作出澄清 空军从未如外界谣传所言 |
[19:14] | that the Air Force was covering up the existence of alien life in our galaxy. | 掩盖外星生物在我们这个星系存在的事实 |
[19:19] | Today, I’ll be following up on that same technology | 今天我将就这一话题进行深层次的讨论 |
[19:21] | I introduced then by showing you several new features | 我将向各位展示一些新的特征 |
[19:24] | which dramatically enhance its effectiveness. | 正是这些特征大大增强了其有效性 |
[19:27] | I am, of course, speaking of the Chimera Optics Projection System. | 当然我也将提及Chimera光学投射系统 |
[19:33] | As you’ll soon see, further research and development | 你们很快就会发现 进一步的研究为我们 |
[19:36] | has provided longer range, better verisimilitude | 提供了更广阔的范围 以及更接近真相的结论 |
[19:39] | and more control over image projection since Chimera’s introduction | 使我们掌握更多的影像投射技术 |
[19:43] | as a prototype three years ago. | 三年前对Chimera的介绍都还只是 一个雏形… |
[19:48] | – What the hell was that? – Someone just took a shot at me. | – 出什么事了? – 有人刚才对我开枪 |
[19:56] | – There. – Holy crap. | – 在那儿! – 见鬼! |
[19:58] | We need to get the X-699 working now. | 我们现在得让X-699工作起来! |
[20:01] | Try bypassing the main power coupling. | 试试绕开主动力连接器 |
[20:03] | You might get one shot off before it short-circuits. | 你也许可以在它短路之前开一枪 你看见了么? |
[20:28] | Nice demo. | 完美的展示 |
[21:02] | He’s Jaffa. | 他是Jaffa! |
[21:07] | I do not believe so. | 我不这样想 |
[21:21] | Do you have any Journey? | |
[21:23] | Awesome! | |
[21:40] | Cameron? Hey, welcome back. | 嘿 欢迎回来! |
[21:43] | – Jackie Jackie. Hey! | |
[21:44] | And “Vala”? | 嗨! – 嗯… |
[21:46] | – Vala. | – Vala. |
[21:49] | Now, I can’t remember, did you go to G.W? | 我记不太清了 你去过G.W么? |
[21:52] | Oh, I didn’t attend school | 哦 我没上过学 |
[21:54] | as much as I was sold as a domestic servant | 我曾经作为家奴 |
[21:56] | to a weapons smuggler named Fierenze. | 被卖给一个叫Forenze的武器走私商 |
[21:58] | After I killed him and won my freedom, | 后来我杀了他 |
[22:00] | I considered my education more or less complete. | 重获自由 我想我受到的教育或多或少不太完整 |
[22:05] | Well, it was sure nice to meet you. | 呃…总之很高兴认识你 |
[22:13] | Maybe we should keep chat like that to a minimum. | 也许 我们应该尽量少谈论 这件事 |
[22:22] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[22:40] | Oh, God! Oh, God! Please, don’t hurt me. Please, don’t hurt me! | 噢 天哪! 噢 不要伤害我!求求你不要伤害我! |
[23:05] | So you got, like, 11 different policies you can buy. | 所以 你已经买了11份不同的保险 |
[23:07] | You got your basic four, of course, house, fire, boat, car. | 当然 你有四份基本险 房屋险… 火灾险… 船舶险… |
[23:12] | Wait, let me get this straight. | – 车险 – 是的 我们直说吧 |
[23:14] | If he buys one of your policies and names me as his beneficiary, | 他跟你买了份保险 而且 把我当作他的受益人 |
[23:19] | I would collect all of the money in the event of his untimely death. | 如果他意外身亡的话 我将得到所有的保险金 |
[23:25] | You got it. | 你该得的 |
[23:27] | Tell me more. | 跟我多说一点 |
[23:28] | Well, let me tell you, Vala… | 好吧 我来告诉你 Vala… |
[23:40] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[23:42] | – Can I help you? – As a matter of fact, you can. | 有什么我能帮你的么? 你一定可以 |
[23:45] | – Your suit looks like it’s about my size. – So? | 你的外套看上去是我的型号 那又怎么样? |
[23:59] | Nice suit. | 你的衣服很帅 |
[24:02] | Wow. | |
[24:04] | Look at you. | 哇噢 你看你! |
[24:07] | Don’t quite know where to put this. | 我不知道应该把这个 贴哪儿 |
[24:10] | Oh, that. Oh. That’s ’cause you don’t need that. | 哦 那个…那是因为你跟本不需要这个 |
[24:16] | – So where’s your date? – Date? | 你女伴在哪儿? 女伴? |
[24:19] | Oh, Vala. Vala. | 噢 Vala Vala… |
[24:20] | Vala is over there plotting my death with Gary Walesco. | Vala在那里 在和Gary Willesco谋划我的生后事 |
[24:26] | She seems nice. You two make a good couple. | 她看起来很不错 你们俩看起来很登对 |
[24:29] | Oh, no, we don’t. She… | 哦 我们不是 她… |
[24:34] | Well, she’s just a friend. | 她只是个普通朋友 |
[24:39] | So, where is your other half? | 你的… 另一半在哪儿? |
[24:42] | In Maui with his girlfriend, most likely. | 应该和他的女朋友在Maui |
[24:45] | Ted and I got divorced about a year and a half ago. | Ted和我一年半前离婚了 |
[24:47] | I moved back to Topeka last year. | 我去年搬回Topeka了 |
[24:49] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Oh, don’t be. I’m not. | – 我很遗憾 – 哦…别这样 我一点都不难过 |
[24:52] | You look exactly the same. | 你看起来都没怎么变 |
[24:54] | I’m surprised you even remember what I looked like back then. | 我很意外你还记得我以前的样子 |
[24:58] | – Are you kidding? – No. | 你在开玩笑么? 没有 |
[25:01] | You know I had a major-league crush on you, right? | 你知道我曾经为你着迷 对吧? |
[25:04] | – No! – Yes! Yes. | – 我不知道! – 那是真的! |
[25:07] | I had your entire schedule memorized | 真的! 我背下了你整张时间表 |
[25:10] | so I’d be in the right place when I got out of class. | 这样才能在恰当 的时机去恰当的地方 |
[25:12] | And that sounds creepy now that I say it out loud. | 我现在把这件事情吼出来 听起来真是 让人觉得诡异 |
[25:14] | – How come you never said anything? – I was 16. | 你以前怎么会什么都不说? 我才16岁 |
[25:18] | I was 16, and you were always hooked up with some other guy, | 我才16岁… 而你身边总是有不同的家伙! |
[25:21] | and let’s be honest about it, you were way, way out of my league. | 说老实话 你…你跟我 不是一路人 |
[25:25] | God. I can’t believe I just told you that. | 天哪!难以置信 我居然对你说这些 |
[25:29] | Okay, now it’s my turn. | OK现在换我说了 |
[25:32] | I saw every football game you ever played in. | 我看过你的每场球赛 |
[25:35] | I can name every class we shared together. | 我能说出我们一起上的每一节课 |
[25:36] | I even broke up with Bobby Haversham | 我甚至和Bobby Haversham分手 |
[25:39] | hoping that you would ask me out to the senior prom. | 指望你会约我去高中舞会 |
[25:41] | But you never did. | 可你从来都没约过我! |
[25:43] | I guess you could say I haven’t quite forgiven you for that yet. | Cam我想也许可以说 因为这个 我到现在都没法原谅你 |
[25:55] | – I think your phone is ringing. – Yeah. It is. Sorry. | 我想 你电话响了 是的 抱歉 |
[26:00] | – Mitchell. Hello? – This is General Landry. | – 喂 我是Mitchell! – 我是Landry将军 |
[26:02] | – Hello? – Mitchell? | 喂? |
[26:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. I have to take this. | – 哦 |
[26:07] | I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 这电话非接不可 我很快就回来 |
[26:09] | You… You, do not move from this spot. | 你! 你呆在原地别动! |
[26:14] | Yes, sir. | 遵命长官! |
[26:19] | Phil! Man, I haven’t seen you since the last one of these shindigs! | 嘿 |
[26:25] | You look great! Been working out, huh? | 自从上次聚会后 |
[26:30] | So, how’s Nancy? | 我就没见过你了 你去外面工作了是吧?Nancy怎么样了? |
[26:39] | I’m sorry, sir. Say that again. Carter and Teal’c what? | 对不起长官 你能不能再说一遍 Carter和Teal’c怎么样了? |
[26:43] | …were attacked. | 他们受到攻击 |
[26:45] | Your life may be in danger. | 你可能有生命危险 |
[26:47] | We need you to get back here as soon as possible. | 你们必须尽快赶回来 |
[26:51] | Sir, this is impossible. I’m going to try to find a hard line. | 长官 这不可能 我去找条好一点的线路 |
[26:56] | Yeah, I’ll put it on myself. Thank you, sweetie. Okay. | 我会把这个贴在身上 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[27:11] | Hey, Gary. How are you doing, buddy? | 嘿Gary你怎么样? |
[27:50] | Well, if it isn’t the prettiest girl at the party. | 你一定是今晚最美丽的女人! |
[27:53] | – Hi. | – Hi. 嗨! 嗨 |
[27:56] | Have you seen Mitchell? I can’t find him anywhere. | 你见到Mitchell了么? 我哪儿都找不到他 |
[27:58] | “Mitchell”? Wow, you two are on a last-name basis, huh? | 哇噢 你们俩已经可以直呼其名了么? |
[28:02] | I think I saw him talking to Amy Vandenberg. | 我好像看见他在和Amy Vandenburg聊天 |
[28:05] | Oh, the one from… | – 哦 |
[28:07] | Yeah, yeah. I think they slunk off together. | 就是那个… – 我想他们俩一起溜走了 |
[28:10] | – Perfect. – Yeah. | 好极了 是啊… |
[28:14] | Would you like a little refreshment? | 你… 想要来点喝的么? |
[28:21] | Moonshine. | 这是很烈的酒! |
[28:25] | It’s flammable. | 可以点燃的哦 |
[28:30] | This is Lieutenant Colonel Mitchell for General Landry. Thank you. | 我是陆军少校Mitchell要找Landry将军 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Just the man I’ve been looking for. | 正是我要找的人 |
[28:41] | We didn’t go to school together, did we? | 我们没有一起上过学吧? |
[28:44] | Name’s Ventrell. I’m here to collect the price on your head. | 我叫Ventrell 来要你的人头为了那奖金 |
[28:48] | A big, bad bounty hunter after little old me? I’m honored. | 追捕我竟会拿到那么高的悬赏? 那我真是太荣幸了 |
[28:51] | – Actually, you’re just the bait. – This is General Landry. Mitchell? | – 事实上 你只是个饵 – 我就是Landry将军 |
[28:55] | Mitchell, can you read me? Mitchell? | Mitchell 听得到吗? |
[29:00] | This is Mitchell. Requesting assistance. | 我是Mitchell 请求援助 |
[29:02] | Repeat, requesting assistance. | 重复 请求援助 |
[29:05] | My voice is way deeper than that. | 我声音比那要低沉多了 |
[29:07] | Funny. See, I’m after the big prize. | 很幽默 我想拿大奖 |
[29:13] | All of SG-1? | SG-1的所有人 |
[29:15] | Who do you think they’ll send after they hear that? | 你认为他们会派谁来? |
[29:17] | Why don’t you just take me? Teal’c’s not even on the planet. | 你为什么不直接把我带走 Teal’c并不在那里 |
[29:21] | Oh, they’ll be here. | 他们都将会来这儿的 |
[29:22] | In the meantime, all you have to do is keep quiet, and no one gets hurt. | 现在 你只要保持安静那样没有人会受伤 |
[29:29] | – Now, shall we get back to the party? – Yeah. Let’s dance. | 现在 我们还是回舞会去吧? 好啊 去跳舞 |
[29:35] | Unfortunately, the Odyssey is not available for transport, | Odyssey无法用来运送 |
[29:38] | but we’ve got a couple of 302s waiting. They should get you there pretty quick. | 倒是我们有一些302可以用 他们会很快把你们送到那儿 |
[29:41] | Do we know how the assassins have been able to target us so precisely? | 我们知道暗杀者怎么精确找到我们的么? |
[29:44] | I think so. | 我这么想 |
[29:45] | During our last mission, we were hit by what we thought was a scanning beam. | 我们上次任务的时候 我们以为我们是被扫描光束扫描了 |
[29:49] | Turns out it was a little more sophisticated than that. | 事情似乎不止那么简单 |
[29:51] | We were tagged. | 我们被标记了 |
[29:53] | We’re all emitting low levels of a particularly exotic form of radiation. | 我们都会放射出微量的特殊外来辐射 |
[29:57] | That’s what they’re tracking. | 他们就可以跟踪那射线 |
[29:59] | Now, the good news is it has a limited half-life, | 现在 好消息是 |
[30:00] | so it should wear off in a couple of days. | 半衰期很短 它会在几天内消失 |
[30:02] | I think it’s pretty clear Colonel Mitchell doesn’t have a couple of days. | 我认为很显然Mitchell少校 没有几天的时间 |
[30:06] | We’ll get him, sir. | 我们会救出他的 将军 |
[30:21] | You know what? I think Mitchell is crazy for ditching you. | 你知道吗? 我觉得Mitchell想躲着你真是不正常 |
[30:25] | I mean, come on! God, look at you. | 我意思是 看啊 |
[30:27] | You’re a beautiful woman, | 上帝! 看你 多么漂亮的女人啊 |
[30:30] | you have a keen mind, | 你有敏锐的头脑 |
[30:32] | and you shoot like a Special Forces sniper. | – 射击使像个特种部队的狙击手 |
[30:34] | True. All true. | – 对 全部正确 |
[30:37] | But you can be a little scary, though. | 不过你是有点儿让人害怕 |
[30:42] | I mean, to the kind of guy that would be intimidated | 我意思是说 对于那些懦弱的人来说 |
[30:45] | by a woman who is successful and brilliant like you are. | 会被像你这样 成功 而且聪明的女人 吓到的 |
[30:52] | – But you know what? – What? | 你知道吗? 什么? |
[30:55] | I’m not one of those guys. | 我并不是那种人 |
[30:59] | Darrell? | |
[31:02] | I have something I think I’m supposed to tell you now. | 我想有些事情我现在得告诉你 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么? |
[31:07] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[31:10] | You’re kidding. | 啊 你在开玩笑吧! |
[31:14] | It’s something I don’t like to talk about much. | 关于这件事我并不想说太多 |
[31:19] | He’s a religious zealot, | 他是个宗教的狂热者 |
[31:20] | bent on total domination of every human being in this galaxy. | 一心想统治这个星系上的每一个人 |
[31:28] | So, you’re separated? | 所以你们分居了吗? |
[31:35] | There you are. | 你们在这儿! |
[31:37] | – I thought you’d deserted me. – Hey. | 我以为你抛弃我了呢 |
[31:40] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[31:44] | I’m fine. | 我很好! |
[31:46] | Who’s your friend? | 你的朋友吗? |
[31:48] | Odai Ventrell, at your service. | Odai Ventrell愿意为您效劳 |
[31:51] | – Hello. – I’m a friend of the Colonel’s. | 你好 我是少校的朋友 |
[31:57] | You still owe me a dance. | 我还欠我一支舞呢 |
[32:00] | Don’t keep the lady waiting, Colonel. You won’t get another chance. | 可不能让女士等着啊 少校 可不会再有机会了 |
[32:23] | You sure your date won’t mind us spending time together like this? | 你确定你的女伴不会介意我们这样吗? |
[32:27] | She’s the independent type. | 她很独立 |
[32:29] | Maybe too much so. | 也许过于独立了 |
[32:35] | You know what I like? | 你知道我喜欢什么吗? |
[32:37] | Now that we’re older, and hopefully wiser, we can say how we really feel. | 现在我们长大了也更成熟了 我们可以说出自己的真是感受 |
[32:42] | There’s none of that awful tension | 不会再有我们年轻时那种尴尬的紧张气氛了 |
[32:43] | that used to hang in the air when we were young. | |
[32:46] | Yeah, I’m glad that’s gone. | 是啊 很高兴它消失了 |
[32:57] | – Oh, I like this. – Oh, shut up. | 我喜欢这个! 闭嘴! |
[33:03] | That’s Odai Ventrell in there. | Odai Ventrell在那儿 |
[33:04] | – Who? – No! | 谁? 不要 |
[33:08] | Bounty hunter. He’s obviously here looking for me. | 为了那悬赏来的 显然他来这儿是来找我的! |
[33:13] | Okay, no more liquor for you tonight, all right? | 今晚你不能再喝酒了 明白? |
[33:15] | What? Oh, don’t be ridiculous. That stuff barely affects me. | 什么? 别开玩笑了 那东西对我不起作用 |
[33:20] | – Have you got any weapons on you? – No! | – 你身上带什么武器了吗? – 没有 |
[33:25] | Then we’ll have to improvise. | 那么我们必须得即兴发挥了 |
[33:35] | – Hey, if you don’t want to do this… – No, it’s not that. It’s just… | 如果你不愿意和我跳舞就直说 不 不是那样的 只是… |
[33:41] | It’s complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[33:44] | You don’t have to say anything else. I get the message. | 你不需要再说什么了 |
[33:46] | Vala, right? | 我明白 因为Vala 对吗? |
[33:53] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想得那样 |
[33:56] | Right now I need you to slap me, | 现在 我要你打我一巴掌 |
[34:00] | then get out of here. | 然后离开这儿 |
[34:03] | Dave “The Man” Nelson! It’s Darrell! | Dave Nelson 你这家伙 我是Darrell! |
[34:06] | How you doing, man? | 近来怎么样啊? |
[34:09] | – You’re confusing me with someone else. – What? | 你认错人了 |
[34:11] | Darrell, get the hell out of here. | – 什么? 快点离开这儿! |
[34:13] | Oh, like I’m going to listen to you, huh? | 噢什么 想让我听你的吗? |
[34:16] | Making time with another girl, leaving your date high and dry. | 啊? 和另一个女孩共度美好时光 |
[34:20] | Well, thank God I stepped up, huh, Dave? Thank God! | 把你的女伴晾到一边 还好我站了出来 对吗Dave? |
[34:24] | Touch me again and I’ll kill you. | 再碰我我就杀了你 |
[34:27] | Dave, you’ve changed, dude! | Dave 你变了 笨蛋! |
[34:51] | Get back. | 退后! |
[35:09] | Your attention, please. | 听着! |
[35:11] | Exiting this room is now impossible. | 现在要出去已经不可能了 |
[35:14] | Every door has been magnetically sealed shut. | 每扇门… 都被封死了! |
[35:20] | Vala Mal Doran. This is my lucky day. | 今天是我的幸运日 |
[35:26] | Netan’s offering a bonus for anyone who bags you. | Netan悬赏说任何抓到你们的人都可以得到奖金 |
[35:29] | Sorry. That didn’t go well. | 对不起 事情进展得不怎么顺利 |
[35:31] | Oh, it’s worse than you think. | 比你想象的还要糟 |
[35:34] | Thanks to your little stunt, now I start killing people. | 谢谢你们的精彩表演 现在我开始杀人了 |
[35:38] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不能那么做! |
[35:41] | First rule of hostage taking, always back up your threats. | 挟持人质的第一原则 就是显示出你的威胁力 |
[35:45] | So, who’s it going to be? | 所以谁先来 |
[35:48] | The troublemaker? | – 闹事的这家伙 – 嘿 不要 |
[35:52] | – Or the girlfriend? – Cameron! | 或者是你女朋友 |
[35:55] | Choose, Colonel, or they both die. | – 选一个 少校 |
[35:57] | Now, Ventrell, you always were such a coward. | 要不他们两个都死 – 噢Ventrell 你永远都是个胆小鬼 |
[36:01] | I guess we’ll start with you. | 我想我们应该从你开始 |
[36:06] | This is Colonel Carter of SG-1. | 我是SG-1的Carter少校 |
[36:08] | Once all the hostages have been released, we are willing to beam in. | 只要释放所有人质 我们愿意传送进来 |
[36:11] | Negative. | 不可能 |
[36:12] | You and SG-1 beam in first, unarmed, and then I’ll let everyone go. | 你和SG-1先传进来 不带武器 然后 我会把所有人都放了! |
[36:27] | Over there, please. | 那边站 |
[36:31] | Colonel Mitchell, Vala, would you mind joining the others? | Mitchell少校 Vala 不介意也站到那边去吧 |
[36:39] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[36:40] | Ventrell So, what’s your endgame, Ventrell? | |
[36:42] | You know we’re not just going to let you walk out of here. | 你什么时候收手 你知道我们不会让你就这么走掉的 |
[36:46] | Never planned on it. | 我可从没那么想 |
[37:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:16] | It’s okay. You’re all safe now. | 好了! 你们现在都安全了 |
[37:19] | Yeah, but what happened to Vala? | 是啊 |
[37:25] | Holy crap. | 不过Vala怎么样了? 天啊! |
[37:28] | I knew there was something wrong with that woman. | 我就知道那个女的有问题 |
[37:32] | How did you do that? | 你怎么样啊 |
[37:34] | Oh! Allow me. | 让我来 |
[37:37] | We located this vessel in a field several miles from here. | 我们从几英里之外的地方找到了这艘船 |
[37:40] | We were onboard trying to override the command code | 我们在飞船上一直努力废除命令码 |
[37:43] | when it was remotely activated and flown onto the roof of the school. | 直到其被远程激活 并且飞到学校屋顶上方 |
[37:46] | That’s right. You brought us to you. | 一点儿没错 是你 带我们 抓到你的 |
[37:49] | After that, it was a simple matter of activating Chimera. | 然后就只需要启动Chimera |
[37:52] | It’s an Asgard holographic projection system. | 这是Asgard全息影像系统 |
[37:55] | It made it look like we’d beamed in. | 它使我们看起来像是传送进去了 |
[37:56] | And you might’ve gotten away with it, too, if it wasn’t for us meddling kids. | 要不是我们这些多管闲事的人 你早就逃脱了 |
[37:59] | So much for your big payday. | 对你的发薪日而言太多了 |
[38:03] | Well, I may not be able to collect, but it doesn’t mean others won’t try. | 我可能不能抓住你们 但并不意味着没有其它人来打你们的主意 |
[38:06] | Unless there’s a bigger payday waiting somewhere else. | 除非还有更盛大的发薪日 |
[38:09] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思? |
[38:11] | Oh, I’ve had some experience recently dealing with the Lucian Alliance. | 最近我们有了一些资料 |
[38:14] | I know for a fact that some of Netan’s seconds | 在Lucian联盟 我知道Netan的一些手下 |
[38:16] | are starting to question his leadership. | 开始质疑他的领导 |
[38:18] | After this little fiasco, it’s only going to get worse. | 这次惨败后 这将会更糟 |
[38:20] | Indeed. | 确实是这样 |
[38:22] | With his failure to eliminate us yet again, he will only appear weaker than before. | 随着他铲除我们的计划再次失败 他只会比以前更衰弱 |
[38:27] | No doubt about it. | 一点儿没错 |
[38:29] | There’s blood in the water. | 水中有血 |
[38:31] | Only question is, which enterprising shark will be the first to take advantage of it? | 问题是 哪只勇猛的鲨鱼会先通过它发现猎物 |
[39:12] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[39:14] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:17] | You’ll be richly rewarded. | 你会得到重赏的 |
[39:19] | I know I will. But not for saving you. | 我知道我会的 但不是因为救你 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | Vala! | |
[39:32] | You sure you don’t want some pie for the road? | – 你确定不想为路上带点派吗? |
[39:34] | – I couldn’t possibly… – It’s your favorite. | – 我真是吃不下了 这是你的最爱 |
[39:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | Well, the General will probably blame me if we miss our plane, | 那么… |
[39:47] | so we probably should get moving. | 如果我们误了飞机将军会责备我们的 |
[39:50] | Cameron! | 所以我想我们得走了 |
[39:52] | We have to get moving. | 我们得走了 |
[39:54] | Go wait in the car! | 在车上等我! |
[40:00] | I exaggerated the spiritual bond thing just a little. | 我有点夸大了精神上的关系 |
[40:04] | Yeah. Yeah, we got that. | 是的 是的 我们知道 |
[40:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:12] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[40:14] | Move it! | 快点! |
[40:18] | To be honest with you, Cam, I don’t know what to make of all of this. | 说实话 Cam 我不知道怎么处理所有这些事 |
[40:21] | Those Air Force people who made us all sign those papers were pretty scary. | 那些让我们签那些文件的空军真是太可怕了 |
[40:25] | I’m not sure I’m allowed to even think about what happened, | 我都不知道能不能让我们去想这些 |
[40:27] | let alone talk about it. | 更别说谈起这些事了 |
[40:29] | It’s better this way. | 那是最好的办法 |
[40:31] | People who do talk about it just end up looking crazy. | 谈论这些的人们 最后只是看起来很疯狂 |
[40:34] | There’s never any proof and there is always plausible denial. | 没有任何证明 总是似是而非的否决 |
[40:39] | So you’ve done this sort of thing before? | 那么你以前就是这么处理的吗? |
[40:42] | I’m just saying… | 我只是这么说… |
[40:44] | I know, you can’t talk about it. | 我明白!你不会去考虑那些的 |
[40:47] | You can’t even tell me what was really going on the other night. | 你甚至不会告诉我那晚本会发生什么 |
[40:51] | I do know this much. | 我非常清楚 |
[40:53] | That man was trying to kill you and your friends. | 那个人想要杀你… 和你的朋友 |
[40:57] | Whatever it is you do, it’s obviously dangerous. | 不管你做什么 很显然都是危险的 |
[41:02] | It’s a job that has to be done. | 那是工作 必须得做 |
[41:11] | And that’s all I’m gonna say about that. | 这是 所有我想说的… |
[41:16] | Well, if anybody has to be out there protecting us | 好吧… 如果任何人必须离开保护我们 |
[41:20] | from things we’re not allowed to know about, | 远离那些我们并不清楚的事 |
[41:24] | I’m glad it’s someone like you. | 我很高兴是像你这样的人 |
[41:48] | You know, | 你知道 |
[41:51] | Colorado Springs, it’s not that far away, so, | 科罗拉多州的春天… 快要到了 所以… |
[41:57] | maybe someday soon, you might think about taking a little trip. | 也许… 过些日子 你… 可以考虑一下去旅行 |
[42:04] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[42:07] | She’s a nice girl. I like her. | 她是个好女孩 我喜欢她 |
[42:10] | Nice? She’s a cure for insomnia. | 好极了 她的可爱可以让人难眠 |
[42:14] | Well, we can’t all make the brilliant decisions you’ve made. | 我们可没法像你一样作出绝顶的决定 |
[42:18] | How many times have you been married, anyway? | 你已经结过几次婚了? |
[42:21] | Legally? | 法律上的吗? |
[42:23] | Well, it’s hard to keep track. | 这个 已经很难记清了 |
[42:25] | Let’s see, the first one was part of a band of traveling entertainers. | 让我想想 第一个是一个旅行乐队的成员 |
[42:29] | He was a good cook, too. Couldn’t make pie, though. | 他还是一个很好的厨师 – 我都做不到 |
[42:31] | You know, forget it. Forget I asked. | – 别说了 忘了我问的那问题吧 |