时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | |
[00:04] | – What exactly do you want from me? – The code to an Ancient tablet. | 你到底想从我这儿知道什么? 通向Ancient碑的密码 |
[00:08] | – Do I know you? – You did a long time ago. | 我认识你么? 你认识 很久很久以前 |
[00:12] | Athena, Greek goddess of war. | 雅典娜 希腊神话中的战神 |
[00:14] | Qetesh double-crossed her | Quetesh曾经背叛她 |
[00:15] | when they partnered up to search for the Clava Thessara Infinitas. | 当时他们正在搜寻Clava DeSora Infinatus |
[00:19] | Now, according to legend, it would allow he who possesses it entry | 根据传说 |
[00:21] | to a vast storehouse of riches hidden away by the Ancients prior to their Ascension. | 拥有它的人就能找到Ancients 在升天之前埋藏的巨大宝藏 |
[00:27] | The Clava Thessara Infinitas, “The key to infinite treasure,” | 是通向无穷宝藏的密钥 |
[00:30] | a cache of Ancient wealth and weapons. | 那里贮藏着Ancients的武器和财物 |
[00:32] | You do realize the last cache of Ancient stuff we picked up | 你应该知道 上次我们找到Ancients的贮藏室 |
[00:36] | is what got us in trouble with the Ori in the first place. | Ori在那里给我们制造了大麻烦 |
[00:38] | So, what, just leave it out there for someone else to find? | 那又怎么样? 我们不去找好让其他人找到它? |
[00:40] | I thought you believed the Clava Thessara Infinitas to be a hoax, Daniel Jackson. | 我以为你只是把Clava DeSora Infinatusto 当成是个骗子Daniel Jackson |
[00:44] | I did, yes, but the research Athena did is actually quite compelling. | 我以前确实这么想 但Athena所作的研究很有说服力 |
[00:47] | Now, after cross-referencing her research and our cartouche, | 我通过在椭圆形图表上交叉引用 她的研究结论 |
[00:49] | I was able to generate a gate address. | 得到一个星门地址 |
[00:51] | Possible location of the treasure? | 这有可能就是宝藏所在地 |
[00:53] | I’m not sure, but we sent a MALP to P4M-328, | 我没有十足把握 但我们把一个 MALP送到P4M-328了 |
[00:55] | and the images it sent back are particularly interesting. | 它所传回来的图像非常有趣 |
[00:58] | Now, the hieroglyphs on the wall are all out of order | 墙上的这些象形文字是从不同朝代流传下来的 |
[01:00] | and from various different dynasties. | 且排序混乱 |
[01:02] | At first glance, they don’t make any sense. | 乍一看 他们没有任何意义 |
[01:03] | It’s a code. | 那是编码! |
[01:06] | Sounds like it’s worth checking out. Go ahead. | 看来我们应该一探究竟 去吧 |
[01:09] | Should we not wait until Colonel Carter returns from Washington? | 我们不用等到Carter上校从华盛顿回来 之后么? |
[01:12] | She’s still there briefing the President on the scenario that played out | 她还在那儿向总统先生解释在平行宇宙中 星门的存在事实被公布于众 |
[01:15] | in the alternate reality, where the stargate was made public. | 他们那里的局势是如何发展的(见上集) |
[01:18] | That’s taking longer than it was supposed to. | 她用的时间比我们预计的要长 |
[01:20] | Well, it could be a good way to examine what might happen here. | 这是用来检验将来可能发生情况的一个好方法 |
[01:22] | Sounds like President Hayes is having a hard time | 似乎Hayes总统对当选之前的事情 |
[01:25] | just getting past the fact that he wasn’t President. | 耿耿于怀啊 |
[01:40] | Well, I’m going to set up my camera and take some high-res stills of these glyphs. | 我要在这儿安个照相机 给这雕像拍些 高分辨率照片 |
[01:53] | Give Ansel Adams there a hand. Teal’c and I will check out the perimeter. | 去那儿帮Ansel Adams的忙 Teal’c和我去察看下周边的状况 |
[01:58] | Right. | 好 |
[02:00] | Well, I’m sure that’s a very witty popular culture reference, but… | 我相信这是非常有趣的文化遗产 可是我… |
[02:03] | He’s a photographer best known for his black-and-white images | 他是个摄影家 |
[02:05] | of California’s Yosemite Valley. | 加州Yosemite谷黑白组照是他的成名作 |
[02:08] | Oh. Good one. | 哦! 哈 哈 哈! 不错啊! |
[02:15] | Is it me or did we just step into an architectural time machine? | 我…我们是不是走进了建筑学时光机? |
[02:20] | Indeed. | 事实上 |
[02:23] | This is a display case. | 这是个展柜 |
[02:29] | Hey, can you read that? | 嗨 你能看懂那个么? |
[02:36] | I do not recognize the language. | 我不认得这个语言 |
[02:40] | Well, we ain’t in a pyramid. | 我们不是呆在金字塔里 |
[02:44] | We’re in a museum. | 我们现在在博物馆 |
[02:50] | – Colonel Mitchell. – Yeah. | – Mitchell中校! – 是! |
[02:53] | – Do you hear music? – No. | 你有听见音乐声么? |
[02:57] | Yes. | 没有…听到了! |
[03:19] | – Pack it up. – What? | 把这个打包带走! 什么? |
[03:22] | – I’m pulling the plug. – But we haven’t even got started yet. | 我拉下开关了 可我们甚至还没开始呢 |
[03:24] | – This is not a tomb. – It’s a museum. | 这儿并不是古墓 这里是个博物馆! |
[03:27] | Well, that would explain why the hieroglyphs are all jumbled. | 这就能解释为什么不同年代的象形文字 全都混在一块了 |
[03:29] | And there’s a pretty big party going on next door, so… | 隔壁现在正在举行一个大型派对 所以… |
[03:32] | – Right. – What kind of party? | 好吧! 什么样的派对? |
[03:34] | The kind we do not invite ourselves to. | 我们未被邀请的那种 |
[03:37] | This is a first contact situation. | 这是初次接触的状况 |
[03:39] | When a civilization reaches a certain level of development, | 当一种文明进化到某种程度的时候 |
[03:41] | we don’t do those in person. | 我们不能亲自与之接触 |
[03:43] | We send the MALP to make contact. | 我们会派一个轮式小型机器人过来进行接触 |
[03:44] | And if they are into the idea of extraterrestrial visitors, | 如果他们认可外星球生物的时候 |
[03:47] | then we get to go to the party, not before. Basic protocol. Cut that out. | 我们才会参与进来 之前不可 这是基本的 外交礼节 别拍了 |
[03:50] | What’s the harm? We’re already here. | 有什么关系呢 我们已经在这儿了 |
[03:52] | We could go and just not tell them we’re alien. | 我们可以过去 不要告诉任何人 我们是外来者 |
[03:54] | – It’s not going to happen. – That wasn’t a good one. | 这办不到 那可不是好事 |
[03:57] | Clear out. | 让开! |
[04:24] | Okay, that’s not good. | 这可不是很好的样子 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[05:33] | If they found a gate, | 他们如果发现了星门 |
[05:35] | they most likely found a DHD, no? | 他们很可能也发现了 一个拨号装置 |
[05:37] | We didn’t. | 不是么? 我们没有 |
[05:38] | Well, they knew enough to build a pretty convincing replica, | 他们知道的不少 足以造一个相当逼真的仿制品 |
[05:40] | so they must have one lying around here somewhere, no? | 这附近一定有一个 |
[05:42] | No, they could have just fabricated it from drawings. | 不 他们也许只是从画上临摹了一个 |
[05:45] | If indeed they did possess an authentic DHD, | 如果是这样的话 他们该有一个真实的 拨号装置 |
[05:47] | would they not display it near the authentic gate? | 他们怎么可能不把它放在真的星门旁边? |
[05:49] | Good point, good point. | 说到点子上了 |
[05:51] | – We’re stuck. – No, we’re not. | – 我们被困住了 – 不 我们没有! |
[05:54] | Well, when we fail to make the scheduled check-in, General Landry will dial in, | 如果我们不能按计划登入返回 Landry将军会打电话给我们 |
[05:58] | at which point we’ll ask him to send a naquadah generator | 那时我们就能请他 给我们送一个naquadah(硅盐金属)发生器 |
[06:00] | and a laptop with the dialing program, and that’s that. | 再给我们送一台有拨号装置的笔记本 就没问题了 |
[06:04] | We knew that. | 我们当然知道这个! 我. . 我. . |
[06:05] | I thought that when I said that we’re stuck | 我以为我说我们被困住的时候 |
[06:07] | that you would know that I meant until then. | 你们会明白 我想说的是我们’现在’被困住了 |
[06:09] | Well, then you should say what you mean. | 那你应该说出你的真实想法 |
[06:11] | I don’t think you want me to start doing that. | 我不认为你会希望我这么做 |
[06:12] | I don’t think you want to start thinking what I think. | 我不认为你打算揣测我在想什么 |
[06:15] | Anywho, F.Y.I., we don’t need the dialing computer. | 不管是谁 我都不打算! 我们不需要 一台带拨号装置的电脑 你们可以考虑下 |
[06:18] | Worst-case scenario, we can always dial the gate manually. | 最坏的状况下 我们也可以手动拨号 |
[06:20] | Right, kick it rotary style. Still need a power source. | 当然 我们可以用旋转的方式踢动它 |
[06:24] | – What about the MALP? – No. | 我们还是需要找个动力 MALP(轮式小型机器人)怎么样? 不! |
[06:26] | – Say we… – Don’t go there. | – 海草 – 别动那个主意 |
[06:28] | Well, let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 我们最好祈祷事情不会发展到那一步 |
[06:29] | So, therefore, next check-in is in just under six hours. | 下次登入时间就在6个小时后 |
[06:34] | Good. Muscles, that means we have time to go to the party. | 很好 男士们这意味着我们有时间 去参加那个派对了 |
[06:37] | No, it does not. | 想都别想! 我们得呆在这儿 |
[06:39] | It means we stay here out of sight, and remain as inconspicuous as possible. | 眼不见 心不烦 尽可能的不引起他人注意 |
[06:44] | With a bit of luck, the people on this planet will never even know we were here. | 如果我们足够幸运的话 这个星球上的人 也许永远都不会知道我们来过这儿 |
[06:52] | Don’t tell Sylvana. She is like a sister to me. | 别这样 Hesellven 她对我来说就像亲姐妹一样 |
[06:55] | Never. | 决不 |
[07:07] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[07:10] | There’s nothing to be alarmed about. We… | 你们不用报警 我们 呃… |
[07:19] | How come they get to go? | 他们怎么就跟过去了? |
[07:41] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[07:43] | They’re rebels! | 他们是叛军!! |
[07:44] | Whoa, no. No, no! | 哇哦 不! 不! 不! |
[08:28] | Drop the weapon and kick it over. | 扔掉武器 把它踢过来! |
[08:33] | I’m not going to ask twice. | 别让我说两遍 |
[08:50] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上! |
[08:54] | That goes for everybody. | 所有的人都照做! |
[08:59] | You two under the table! | 桌子底下的那两个 你们也一样! |
[09:02] | Stop screaming, young lady, and get out here! | 别叫了 快出来! |
[09:11] | All right. | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[09:13] | Now, we’re not going to hurt anyone, | |
[09:16] | but I need you to stay calm, quiet, | 但我希望你们保持镇静 不要发出声音 |
[09:22] | and on the ground until we figure this out. | 趴在地上 直到我们把事情解决! |
[09:26] | What the hell happened? | 这究竟是什么状况?! |
[09:29] | We had a little misunderstanding. | 我们发生了点误会 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是 我看得出来 |
[09:32] | Might have been easier to just pose as party guests. | 如果我们装做是受邀的客人 局面也许会 好对付一点 |
[09:34] | – They thought we were rebels. – What does that mean? | 他们认为我们是叛军! 这是什么意思? |
[09:37] | I don’t know! I didn’t get a chance to ask a lot of questions. | 我也不知道 我还没机会去打听! |
[09:40] | Why are all the outer doors sealed off? | 为什么外面的门都关上了? |
[09:43] | One of their guys shot that case. It must have triggered a lockdown. | 他们的一个人朝防护罩开了一枪 他应该是触发了门锁装置 |
[09:47] | And for the moment, it would be good if it stayed that way. | 现阶段 让它保持原状比较好 |
[09:49] | Wonderful. | 妙极了! |
[09:50] | – See what you can do. – Okay. | 去看看你能做点什么不? 好 |
[09:53] | Excuse me? Don’t shoot. | 打扰一下 – |
[09:56] | Then don’t stand. | 别开枪! – 别站起来! |
[09:59] | Please, let all these other people go. | 我请求你们让其他人走 |
[10:03] | I’m the one that you want. | 我是你们要找的人 |
[10:05] | No offense, buddy, but you’re not. | 伙计 我无意冒犯你 不过你不是我们要找的人 |
[10:07] | Well, the Viceroy and all the other Chancellors were able to escape. | 总督和其他官员都已经逃跑了 |
[10:12] | I’m all that’s left. | 我是唯一留下来的那个 |
[10:15] | – Keep me, free the others. – Listen… | 你们可以抓住我 让其他人走 听我说 |
[10:17] | Look, I know you believe that bringing us to our knees will make you heroes, | 我知道 你们认为让我们臣服 将使你们成为英雄 |
[10:22] | that the people will follow your lead and rise up against us, | 民众将追随你们的领导 奋起反抗我们 但是. |
[10:25] | but harming innocent civilians will get you nowhere. | . . 但伤害无辜百姓将使你们一事无成! |
[10:31] | I know you’re going to find this hard to believe, but we’re not rebels. | 啊哈! 我知道我们很难让你相信 但 |
[10:36] | – We’re explorers. – What? | 我们真的不是叛军 呃…我们是…探索者 什么? |
[10:39] | You see, we’re from another planet. | 我们来自另一个星球 |
[10:41] | Actually, a whole other star system, really. | 一个与你们完全不同的星系 |
[10:43] | Wait. Another planet? | 等..等..等等! 另一个星球? |
[10:47] | You see, you have a large ring back there in an exhibit. | 在你们后面的展区里 有一个大圆环 |
[10:49] | It’s called a stargate and it’s an interplanetary transporter. | 我们称之为星门…这是一个星际传输器 |
[10:52] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[10:55] | You don’t want to make your demands to me, but please, I implore you. | 你们不打算跟我谈判 但是我恳求你们! |
[10:59] | You are not going to get what you want by hurting people. | 你们不可能通过伤害人质来实现目的 |
[11:01] | This is Lourdes Malay. | 我是Lourdes Melee |
[11:03] | I’m a member of the Council Security Detail, | 我代表安全委员会特遣队 |
[11:05] | and I’d like to talk to whoever is in charge. | 我想跟 |
[11:14] | – Could you just… – Oh. | 你们的头谈谈 |
[11:18] | Hello? | 喂! |
[11:20] | We have a senior negotiator on his way. | 我们的资深谈判专家正在赶来 |
[11:22] | I’d just like to let you know we’re going to do everything in our power | 我希望你们知道 |
[11:25] | to get you what you need. | 我们会尽全力满足你们的要求 |
[11:26] | We don’t need anything. | 我们不需要任何东西 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[11:30] | Look, there’s been a terrible misunderstanding. | 听着 |
[11:32] | You see, we’re not rebels. | 这个误会糟透了 我们真的不是叛军 |
[11:34] | Then release the hostages. | 那请你释放人质 |
[11:36] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不坏 |
[11:38] | It’s a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[11:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:44] | Well, it doesn’t matter what we say to them. | 我们说什么根本不起作用 |
[11:46] | They think we’re rebels. We shot a security guard. | 他们认为我们是叛军 我们朝一个保安开枪 |
[11:49] | We took hostages. | 我们挟持人质 |
[11:51] | If we let those people go, they’re going to come in here and kill us. | 如果我们放他们走 他们一定会进来 干掉我们的 |
[11:55] | The lady’s making a lot of sense. | 她说的有点道理 |
[11:56] | This is not how you make first contact with people. | 我们跟他们的初次接触不该是这样! |
[11:58] | Not intentionally, no, | 我们无意如此 |
[12:01] | but all we’ve got to do is stall for five and a half hours till Landry dials in. | 我们要做的是拖延5个半小时 直到Landry给我们拨号 |
[12:05] | Then we bolt, and those people can believe what they want to believe. | 到时候我们就能闪了 人们也会相信他们 该相信的一切 |
[12:08] | And no one gets hurt. | 没有人会受伤 |
[12:09] | I, too, believe that to be the best course of action. | 我也认为这是最好的解决方案 |
[12:14] | Okay, do you understand how dangerous this could be? | 你们明不明白这样做会有多危险? |
[12:16] | This is an alien culture of which we have no knowledge. | 我们对这个陌生文化一无所知 |
[12:19] | We don’t know how they’re going to handle a situation like this. | 我们不知道他们会如何处理这样的状况 |
[12:21] | We don’t know if they’re going to wait six hours. | 我们不知道他们会不会等6个小时 |
[12:24] | Once we start posing as kidnappers, there’s no turning back, | 一旦我们把自己伪装成绑匪 我们就不能回头了 |
[12:26] | and if we get captured, we are hooped! | 一旦我们被捕 我们就完了!! |
[12:28] | Jackson, I hear what you’re saying, but I don’t think we have a choice. | Jackson! 我明白你说的 但我不认为我们还有得选 |
[12:34] | As far as I can see, these people are not going to be open to the idea | 据我观察 这些人不会相信我们是一群 爱好和平的陌生人 |
[12:37] | that we are peaceful aliens out on a jolly jaunt just to look around. | 看看周围 他们不会当我们是来完成 一次短途旅行的 |
[12:45] | I can’t free them quite yet. | 我还不能放他们走 |
[12:48] | If this is some kind of mistake, I suggest you release them now. | 如果确实是误会一场 我希望你释放人质 马上! |
[12:52] | Listen, one of your people has been seriously injured. | 听着 你们这儿有个人伤的很重 |
[12:54] | I suggest you send in medical personnel to take him out of here. | 你最好派个医务人员来把他带出去 |
[12:57] | You’ve sealed off the museum. How do you expect us to get in? | 我们封锁了博物馆 你们希望我们怎么进去? |
[13:14] | I managed to stop the bleeding, | 我们已经给他止血了 |
[13:15] | but you should get him to a facility as soon as possible. | 但你们得尽快送他去医院 |
[13:22] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[13:39] | – Jackson? – He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[13:44] | Are you people out of your minds, or are you just plain stupid? | 你们这些家伙都疯了么?还是你们根本就是 笨蛋? |
[13:48] | Do you know anything about hostage negotiations? | 你们完全不遵守人质谈判的规矩 |
[13:51] | This is no way to gain our trust. | 别再指望得到我们的信任 |
[13:54] | My name is Quartus. I’ve taken command of this operation. | 我是Quartus 这次行动由我指挥 |
[13:59] | Look, we have one of your people here who needs help. | 听着 这里有个你们的人急需帮助 |
[14:04] | We’re willing to let him go, and this is how you repay us? | 我们想让他出去 可你们就是这样报答我们的 |
[14:08] | I am the Chief Negotiation Officer | 我是联邦安全委员会的首席谈判专家 |
[14:10] | for the Federal Security Council. | |
[14:12] | I promise you, things will be different. | 我向你保证 决不再犯 |
[14:16] | My only concern is meeting your demands and freeing the hostages. | 我只希望能够满足你们的要求 然后释放人质 |
[14:21] | See, that’s funny. That’s what the last guy said. | 真是有趣 刚才那个人也是这么说的 |
[14:25] | I can offer you many things, but if any of the hostages die… | 我可以答应你们很多要求 但如果人质死亡… |
[14:31] | Just don’t try any more stupid stunts. | 别再玩那些愚蠢的把戏了 |
[14:36] | We don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我们无意伤害任何人 |
[14:38] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[14:41] | If that changes, you should know that there’s no escape. | 如果有变 你们应该明白自己已经无路可逃了 |
[14:46] | We have you completely surrounded. | 我们把你们团团围住了 |
[14:54] | Hey, Mitchell. | 嗨! Mitchell! |
[14:57] | Jackson! Jackson. | |
[14:59] | – You okay? – They zapped you. | 你还好么? 该你的活了! |
[15:03] | Oh, I got that, thank you. What did I miss? | 哦 知道了 谢谢 我错过什么了么? |
[15:07] | Well, the real negotiator got here and wants to know what our demands are. | 谈判专家到了 他想知道我们的要求 |
[15:11] | Any ideas? | 嗯…有什么提议? |
[15:12] | – A jet to Algeria? – How about a real DHD? | 一架到阿尔及利亚的飞机? 一台真正的DHD怎么样? |
[15:16] | No, we need these demands to make sense. | 不 我们需要一些合情合理的要求 |
[15:17] | I mean, something these rebels would actually say. | 我是说 听上去我们真的就是叛军 |
[15:19] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[15:22] | – Did you really come through the ring? – Yes, we did. | 你们真的是穿过那个圆环来这儿的么? 是的 |
[15:25] | It’s a portal, isn’t it, to other worlds? | 那是通向其他世界的大门 是么? |
[15:27] | Yeah, I’d be happy to show you how it works, | 是啊! 只要我能把它弄起来并且再次 发动它的话 |
[15:29] | once we get it up and running again. | 我很乐意向你演示它是怎么运作的 |
[15:30] | You want them to free your friends. | 你应该想要他们释放你们的朋友 |
[15:34] | – I’m sorry, what? – Your demands. | 抱歉 你说什么? 你们该提的要求 |
[15:36] | If you want to pose as the rebels, the first thing they usually do in situations like this | 如果你们想把自己伪装成叛军 在这种状况下 他们所作的第一件事 通常是 |
[15:39] | is ask for the freeing of their imprisoned compatriots. | 要求释放他们被捕的同胞 |
[15:42] | – Don’t talk to them. – No, it’s okay. | 别跟他们说话 不 这没事 |
[15:46] | – What’s your name? – Cicero. | 你叫什么? |
[15:48] | I’m a researcher here at the museum, and I believe you. | 我是这家博物馆的研究员 我相信你们的话 |
[15:52] | You want to get on the radio and explain that to the folks outside? | 你想不想通过无线电向外面的家伙们解释下? |
[15:54] | Oh, I’ve tried. I’ve suspected as much for years. | 我曾经试过 我怀疑这件事情好久了 |
[15:56] | I’ve published dozens of papers, written a book. No one listens. | 我出版过相关著作 不过没人关注 |
[16:00] | My colleagues think I’m a bit of a joke. | 我的同事把我当成个笑话 |
[16:02] | Oh, Daniel, you’ve found a kindred spirit. | 哦Daniel你找到伯牙了 |
[16:04] | On most planets, found along with the ring is what we call a DHD. | 在绝大多数星球上 我们会在圆环旁边 找到一个叫DHD的设备 |
[16:07] | It’s a dialing device, similar to the one you have back in the exhibit. | 那是个拨号设备 它和你们放在后面展览的东西很像 |
[16:11] | Do you have the real one here? | 你们这儿有真品么? |
[16:13] | We’ve found fragments of it, but the one in the pyramid room | 我们找到了它的一些碎片 |
[16:15] | is a reconstruction from some diagrams we found. | 不过我们放在金字塔馆里的那个是 我们根据找到的示意图重建的 |
[16:18] | Yeah, we know. That’s why we’re stuck. | 是 我们知道 这就是为什么我们 被困在这儿 |
[16:20] | Well, if one of the fragments is the power source… | 如果这些碎片中有动力源. |
[16:25] | . . Cicero? | |
[16:27] | Stand up. | 麻烦起身 |
[16:31] | I need you to take us to your lab. | 我需要你带我们去你的实验室 |
[16:35] | Of course. | 没问题! |
[16:36] | Wait a second. I’m going to need a primer on these rebels first. | 等等! 我需要先初步了解一下叛军 |
[16:40] | And after they’re freed, we’d like the Viceroy to call a referendum | 在他们得到释放后 |
[16:42] | on dissolving his government, and finally, we want to make a public statement | 我们希望总统召集 全民公决来决定是否要解散他的政府 |
[16:47] | on the Gainord transmitters, to address the people of this proud nation. | 最后我们想在Gaynord电台发表公开声明 向民众介绍这个值得引以为傲的国家 |
[16:52] | That’s unacceptable. | 我们不能接受这些要求 |
[16:54] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[16:55] | Believe me, I want this to end well for both of us, | 相信我 我希望这件事情有双赢的结局 |
[16:59] | but as you should know from previous attempts at political terrorism like this, | 但是 从之前那些类似的带有政治目 的恐怖活动的尝试中 你们应该知道 |
[17:05] | the Viceroy would rather sacrifice the hostages before bowing to such demands. | 总督在向你们俯首称臣之前 宁可牺牲人质 |
[17:11] | Remember to thank Cicero for his wonderful intel. | 提醒我要多谢Cicero的奇思妙想 |
[17:14] | What about freeing the imprisoned rebels? | 那释放被俘叛军怎么样? |
[17:18] | That’ll take time. | 这个需要时间 |
[17:20] | Oh, absolutely. | 哦! 当然! |
[17:22] | We recognize that, sir. You take all the time you need. | 我们明白的 所以你们… 你们要多久都行 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 你们按正常渠道操办好了 |
[17:26] | You run that through the proper channels, you talk to whoever you need to talk to. | 想跟谁谈就去 跟谁谈吧 |
[17:29] | We’re in no rush. | 我们不赶时间 |
[17:30] | I’m sure the hostages would disagree with that. | 那些人质恐怕不会同意这么干的 |
[17:33] | They’re fine. We’re not going to hurt them. | 他们很好 我们不想伤害他们! |
[17:37] | Unless you get cute, in which case there’s gonna be killing and whatnot. | 别耍心眼! 不然我们就会杀人… 还会放火 |
[17:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | I’ll see what I can do. | 让我看下我能做点什么 |
[17:47] | Sir? | 长官 |
[17:49] | We have a man on an auxiliary channel who claims to be inside the museum. | 备用频道上有人要通话 |
[17:53] | Says he’s a security guard. | 自称是博物馆保安 现在正在博物馆里 |
[17:57] | Who am I talking to? | 和我通话的是哪位? |
[18:00] | Jayem Saran, sir. | Jayem 长官 |
[18:03] | Night guard, second-class. | 二等夜间护卫 |
[18:05] | And you’re inside the museum right now? | 你现在正在博物馆内么? |
[18:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[18:10] | How did you escape the initial attack? | 你是如何逃过最初攻击的? |
[18:14] | I wasn’t there, sir. | 呃…长官 当时我并不在那儿 |
[18:16] | I was doing my rounds. | 那时我正当值 |
[18:18] | By the time I got on the scene, the fight was over. | 等我到达现场的时候 战斗已经停止 |
[18:21] | There was nothing I could do, sir. | 我什么都干不了 长官 |
[18:23] | No need to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[18:25] | Engaging them would have been a mistake. | 跟他们交战是个错误 |
[18:27] | I always wanted to serve on the Council’s Guard, sir, | 我一直想为保安委员会效力 长官 |
[18:31] | but some mistakes I made when I was a kid messed up my record. | 但我年轻时犯了些错 让我留下了不良记录 |
[18:35] | – Listen… – I’ve been a guard at this museum | 听着… |
[18:37] | for 10 years now. | 我在这家博物馆作保安已经10年了 |
[18:39] | I know it like the back of my hand. | 我对它的了解就像是我自己的手背 |
[18:40] | We have a complete set of schematics out here. Not to worry. | 我们这儿有套完整的数据 不必担心 |
[18:44] | Yeah, well, I’m sure you do, but I am on the inside. | 我知道你们一定有 但我就在里面 |
[18:50] | I can be your ears, your eyes. | 我可以充当你们的耳目 |
[18:54] | You know what would be the most help? | 你知道怎么做才是帮我们最大的忙? |
[18:56] | Standing by for your orders, sir. | 洗耳恭听. . .长官 |
[18:59] | Find a safe place, stay there, | 找个安全的地方待着 |
[19:02] | – and wait until this whole thing is over. – What are you going to do? | 知道整件事情结束 那你们要怎么做? |
[19:06] | That’s not your concern, Guardsman. Our plan just doesn’t involve you. | 保安先生 这与你无关 我们的计划中不包括你 |
[19:10] | – Don’t get in the way. – Very well. Jayem out. | 别掺和进来 真不错 Jayem收线了! |
[19:27] | Our radios must be compromised. | 我们的电台一定被监听了 |
[19:30] | He doesn’t want me to stand down. | 他并不是希望我袖手旁观 |
[19:34] | He just needs it to look like I’m standing down. | 他只是希望我装作袖手旁观的样子 |
[19:45] | The Viceroy’s attempt to separate the governing council | 总督试图剥夺执政委员会的权利 |
[19:47] | from the Circle of Heavens is controversial, | 这引发不小的争议 |
[19:49] | but the majority of the people are on his side. | 但大多数人都站在他们那边 |
[19:51] | Hang… Hang on. | 等..等等! |
[19:53] | They think we’re some kind of radical religious sect? | 他们认为我们是激进的 种族主义分子? |
[19:55] | That’s right. The rebels are growing stronger every day. | 是的 叛军队伍每天都在壮大 |
[19:58] | Unfortunately, you couldn’t have picked a worse time to be mistaken for them. | 不幸的是 你们在最糟糕的时机 被误认为叛军 |
[20:01] | How’s that? | 怎么会这样呢? |
[20:02] | They’ve had a string of successes against the Council and its members. | 他们刚刚在和委员会的对抗中取得了 一系列的胜利 |
[20:04] | The Viceroy needs a win to show his might. | 总督亟需一场胜利来展现他的实力 |
[20:06] | If this is handled badly, it could turn into a bloody mess very quickly. | 如果这件事情处理不当 这很快就会 演变成一场血腥混战 |
[20:10] | Keep that positive thinking going, Cicero. Anything? | 我会尽量保持积极的想法Cicero 有什么收获么? |
[20:13] | No. | 不 |
[20:14] | My co-worker has an archive on the other side of the building. | 我的同事在这幢房子的另一边有一个 档案库 |
[20:17] | It’s possible other pieces we found are stored there. | 有可能我们在找的其他碎片被放在那里了 |
[20:20] | Lead the way. | 带我们去 |
[20:31] | What were you and Heren doing in the hallway? | 你和Heron在走廊里干嘛? |
[20:34] | – What? – In the hallway. | 什么? 在走廊里 |
[20:36] | Before you came out screaming, what were you doing? | 在你冲进来尖叫之前 你们在做什么? |
[20:39] | Looking at some of the other exhibits. | 我们在参观其他展品 |
[20:41] | But the museum is closed. | 可是博物馆已经闭关了 |
[20:43] | We were told everything outside the lobby is off-limits. | 他们告诉我们大厅以外的其他地方都是 禁止入内的 |
[20:47] | – We were? – Did she kiss you? | 他们告诉过我们么? 她吻你了么? |
[20:49] | – Me? No… – You did, didn’t you? | 我? 没…没… 你吻了他 对不对? |
[20:52] | You hardly spoke to him all night. | 你几乎整晚都没和他说话 |
[20:54] | I didn’t think you were interested anymore. | 我以为你对他没兴趣了 |
[20:55] | Why do you always do this? | 你为什么老是做这种事情?! |
[20:57] | Why must you always try to take everything that is mine | 你为什么每次都要占有我的东西 |
[20:59] | and try to make it your own? | 然后把它变成你自己的?! |
[21:01] | He was hardly yours. | 他并不是你的 |
[21:02] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[21:05] | What the hell are you doing? Stop it! | 你们该死的在干吗?!! 给我住手!! |
[21:10] | She started it. | 她先动手的 |
[21:11] | I think you started it when you kissed Heren… | 啊哈? 我以为你吻他的时候就已经 开战了呢Heren |
[21:14] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[21:17] | You’re hostages. | 闭嘴! 你们是人质 |
[21:19] | This is, like, a life-and-death situation here. | 现在是生死攸关的时候! |
[21:22] | Start acting like it. | 装的像一点 |
[21:24] | Oh, please, you’re no rebels. | 哦 拜托 你们根本不是叛军! |
[21:26] | We’re not deaf, you know. Everyone in this room knows it. | 我们又不是聋子 房间里的每个人都知道! |
[21:29] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要! |
[21:31] | You’re hostages! We’re your… We’re your captors. | 你们是人质! 我们是… |
[21:33] | We’re heavily armed! | 我们是劫匪! 我们有重武器!! |
[21:35] | There’s rules. There’s a whole school of etiquette to this. | 打劫呢!这可是有行业产业规范标准的 |
[21:41] | Don’t eyeball me. | 别瞪着我 |
[21:44] | An artificial stable wormhole. Fascinating. | 一个稳定的人工虫洞 真是迷人 |
[21:47] | Yeah, pretty darn nifty, huh? | 是的! 相当的漂亮 对吧? |
[21:49] | And the galaxy is populated, other people on other planets? | 整个星系都有人居住么? 其他种族住在其他星球上? |
[21:52] | – A couple of galaxies, as a matter of fact. – Amazing. | 这在某些星系是事实 太奇妙了 |
[21:55] | Hey, when you guys found the gate and the pyramid, | 嗨 你们在金字塔里发现星门的时候 |
[21:58] | there wasn’t a stash of advanced alien weapons, was there? | 那里并没有藏着外星人的先进武器 是不是? |
[22:01] | – No, I’m afraid not. – Yeah, just a shot in the dark anyway. | 我想没有 我只是瞎猜得 |
[22:05] | You know, if we… Well, will you look at that? | 你知道 如果我们…你们看那个 |
[22:11] | – Is that what I think it is? – No, it’s a Goa’uld naquadah bomb. | 这个就是我想的那样东西么? 不是 那是个黄金硅盐金属炸弹 |
[22:15] | For the record, that’s what I thought it was. | 我猜就是那个 |
[22:18] | Yes, I’m sure you did. | 是的 我知道你是这么想的 |
[22:20] | Well, it seems in pretty good shape. | 看上去它的形状很不错 |
[22:23] | If it’s real, and if the naquadah core is intact… | 如果它是真的 而且它的硅盐金属内核 没受到损伤的话 |
[22:26] | I assume these cases are connected to the security system? | 我想这些防护罩和安保系统相连 |
[22:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:30] | So we can’t get into the case? | 所以你没法进到防护罩里 |
[22:32] | You won’t be able to access it without a security card. | 没有安全磁卡你是进不去的 |
[22:34] | – And you have one of those, no? – Not for these exhibits, no. | 你有一张么?你没有? 没有 我的对这些展品没用 |
[22:39] | Well, not to worry. | 好吧 不用担心 你身边的是横跨 两大星系的盗界翘楚 |
[22:40] | You happen to be standing next to one of the best thieves in two galaxies. | 好吧 不用担心 你身边的是横跨 两大星系的盗界翘楚 |
[22:43] | No, not him. | 不 不是他 |
[22:46] | So, if anyone can get this bomb out with no security card, it is me. | 如果有人能在没有安全磁卡的情况下 得到这个炸弹 那个人是我 |
[22:50] | Watch and learn, boys. | 孩子 看着 |
[22:52] | Removal of treasure from a sealed glass enclosure. | 学着点 如何从一个封闭的 玻璃罩中得到珍宝 |
[22:59] | Step one, identify the tamper circuit and try to bypass it. | 第一步 找到干扰回路 试着绕开它 |
[23:05] | When circuit proves inaccessible, go to step two. | 如果找不到回路 那就进行第二步 |
[23:08] | Cut a treasure-sized hole in the glass. | 在玻璃上割开一个和宝物一样大小的洞 |
[23:16] | You just happen to carry one of those around with you? | 你恰好身边带着工具? |
[23:18] | One must always be prepared to liberate treasure, Cameron. | 我们必须随时准备着得到珍宝 Cameron |
[23:26] | Step three, examine the base of the object for pressure switch. | 第三步 检查目标物的底座 看有没有压力开关 |
[23:30] | When found, bypass it. | 如果有 绕开它 |
[23:34] | And finally, we reach in… | 最后 我们就得到了. . . |
[23:46] | All right. Removal of treasure from a sealed metal enclosure. | 好吧! 我们现在要从一个密封的金属 罩子中得到一件宝贝 |
[23:51] | No. | 哦! |
[23:55] | – You rushed it. – I did not. | 你太急于求成了 我没有 |
[23:59] | You were showing off, and you rushed it. | 你忙于炫耀技巧 而且急于求成 |
[24:01] | This is an alien security system that I’ve never experienced before. | 这是一个完全陌生的安保系统 我以前从未接触过 |
[24:04] | And the fact that I got this far is very impressive. | 而我这次的体验让人印象深刻 |
[24:07] | – How do we get one of those cards? – Oh… | 我们怎样才能得到一张磁卡? |
[24:09] | You don’t. | 你休想! |
[24:11] | Throw your guns on the floor. Now. | 把枪扔到地上 现在! |
[24:21] | And the little ones on your legs. | 还有你们腿上那个小家伙 |
[24:29] | – Well, don’t just stand there, Cicero. – Huh? | Cicero别傻站在那儿 |
[24:32] | Pick them up. | 把枪捡起来 |
[24:34] | Oh! Right. | 哦 对! |
[24:38] | Good, now come stand over here. | 很好 站过来 |
[24:41] | Thanks. They tried to make me get them a key card. | 谢谢 他们想让我给他们弄张密钥磁卡 |
[24:44] | Yeah, I heard. | 是 我听到了 |
[24:47] | – Toss over your communicator. – Okay. Relax. | 把你的对讲机扔过来 Ok 放轻松点 |
[24:51] | You got us. You’re in control. | 你逮到我们了 你掌控大局 |
[24:54] | That’s right. I am. | 那当然 是这样 |
[25:05] | – You press the big button to talk. – Yeah. I know how to use it. | 按下大的那个按钮就能通话 是 我知道怎么用 |
[25:13] | Murderous rebels, come in, please. | 凶残的叛军 请进来 |
[25:18] | Speaking. | 说话 |
[25:20] | I have your two friends. | 我抓住了你们两个人 |
[25:22] | Let the hostages go, or I’m going to kill them. | 放人质走 不然我就杀了他们 |
[25:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[25:31] | Your friends, I have them at gunpoint. If you don’t let the rest of the hostages go, | 你的朋友们 我的枪口正对着他们 |
[25:34] | I’m going to kill them. | 如果你不释放其他人质 我就杀了他们 |
[25:37] | – Who’s calling? – Who I am is of no importance. | 你是谁? 我是谁并不重要 |
[25:40] | Oh, I disagree. | 哦 我可不这么想 |
[25:44] | Tell him. | 你来告诉他 |
[25:50] | – Jackson? – Mitchell, what’s going on? | Mitchell 出了什么事? |
[25:52] | Well, we got ourselves a bit of a John McClane here. | 我们在这儿有个John McLean |
[25:56] | – What? What are you talking about? – Die Hard. | 什么? 你在说什么? Die Hard(电影虎胆龙威 John McLean 是片中孤身与绑匪作战的警探) |
[25:58] | A security guard got the drop on us | 一个保安突然发现了我们 |
[26:02] | and I think he wants to trade. | 我想他打算做场交易 |
[26:06] | How do you want to play this? | 你想怎么做? |
[26:10] | Well, the two of us for all those hostages, doesn’t seem quite fair now, does it? | 我们俩交换所有的人质听上去不大公平 是不是? |
[26:13] | Now, that’s enough. Slide it over. | 够了 对讲机给我 |
[26:17] | Okay, there. You’ve got proof that I’ve got them. | 那好吧 我已经向你证明我确实抓住他们了 |
[26:21] | Now let the hostages go. | 马上释放人质 |
[26:24] | No. | 不 |
[26:27] | You heard me, right? I’m… I’m going to kill them. | 你听见我说话没?我会杀了他们 |
[26:30] | Yeah, but if we let the hostages go, we’re all dead, so, no. | 是 但如果我放走人质 我们全都会没命 所以. . . 不 |
[26:35] | But… | 但是… |
[26:39] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[26:45] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[26:48] | They must know where we are. | 他们一定知道我们在哪儿 |
[26:50] | They’ve probably sent someone to come rescue them already. | 他们也许已经派人过来救他俩了 |
[26:54] | They’re quick. I’ll give them that. | 他们行动迅速 我会给他们好看 |
[26:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[26:58] | I’ve just got to stay one step ahead of them. | 我要比他们快一步 |
[27:03] | – You any good with a gun? – I’ve never fired one. | 你枪玩得好么? 我从未开过枪 |
[27:06] | No. No, of course not. Uh, okay. Okay… | 不…不 你当然没用过 呃 好吧…好吧 |
[27:17] | Yes. Okay. | 是的 好吧 |
[27:19] | I’m going to go get into position down the hall, | 我到大厅底下那个地方去 |
[27:21] | and when their friends come looking for us, | 等他们的朋友来找我们的时候 |
[27:24] | I’ll “get the drop on them,” as they say. | 我会如他们所言 给他们突然一击 |
[27:27] | Seems like the smart thing to do. | 看来这是最聪明的做法了 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:31] | All right, if those two try anything, shoot them. | 好吧 如果那两个家伙不规矩的话 就朝他们开枪 |
[27:34] | Of course, yeah. | 当然 |
[27:51] | – Sorry about that. – That’s all right. | 我很抱歉 那没什么 |
[27:55] | Happens all the time. | 这事经常发生 |
[27:57] | He’s a night security guard. Has been since I started working here. | 他是个晚班保安 我来这儿工作的时候 他已经在这儿了 |
[27:59] | – He would never have killed you. – Yeah, we got that. | 他根本不会杀了你们 是 我们知道 |
[28:01] | He means well. | 他没恶意 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I’m sure he does, but we can’t have him running around out there. | 是 我们知道 但我们不能让他在着外面 到处乱跑 |
[28:06] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快就回来 |
[28:08] | Can I do anything? | 有什么我能效劳的么? |
[28:09] | No, we got it covered. Just stay here. | 不 我们会搞定 你只需要. . . . 呆在那儿 |
[28:24] | Halt. | 停手 |
[28:27] | Disarm, rebel dogs. | 叛贼 放下武器! |
[28:36] | He left himself wide open from behind. That was a mistake. | 他任由自己后防大开 这是一个失误 |
[28:44] | One of the hostages is a nurse. | 人质中有个护士 |
[28:46] | She was able to stabilize the wounded guard. | 她有办法让那个受伤的保安稳定下来 |
[28:49] | Oh, finally, some good news. | 总算有个好消息 |
[28:53] | It is my belief these men in fact are not rebels, | 就我看来 这些人真的不是叛军 |
[28:58] | but common thieves. | 也许只是普通窃贼 |
[29:00] | Now, if we rise up against them and… | 如果我们现在起来反抗他们. . . . |
[29:11] | Please remain calm, | 在我们试图理清这个不幸局面的时候 |
[29:13] | as we attempt to rectify this most unfortunate circumstance. | 请保持安静 |
[29:23] | What have you done with Cicero? | 你们对Cicero做了什么? |
[29:26] | – You killed him, didn’t you? – No, he… | 你们杀了他 是不是? 不 他… |
[29:30] | – Actually, where is Cicero? – I don’t know. | Cicero在哪儿? 我不知道 |
[29:33] | – What did you do with his body? – He’s fine. | 你们把他的尸体弄哪儿去了? 他很好!! |
[29:37] | He probably just went to the bathroom or something. | 也许他只是去了洗手间或者 其他地方 |
[29:39] | Try selling your lies to someone else, filthy rebel scum. | 你的谎话留着跟别人说去吧 卑鄙的反贼!! |
[29:43] | Okay. This display case, we need to get into it. | OK 我们想要进入这个展品防护罩 |
[29:49] | You’re security. Where’s your access card? | 你是保安 你的门禁磁卡在哪儿? |
[29:53] | It’s safe. Hidden away in a place you’ll never find. | 它在一个安全的地方 我把它藏在一个你们永远都找不到的地方 |
[30:00] | No, no, no… No! | 不 不 不 不! |
[30:17] | Enter your access code, please. | 输入你的门禁密码 麻烦你 |
[30:19] | That is a rare, priceless artifact, | 这是一件罕有的无价之宝 |
[30:21] | and if you think I’m just going to stand here and let you steal it, | 如果你们以为我会站在这里眼睁睁的 |
[30:24] | you’re out of your minds. | 看着你们把它偷走 那你们就是疯了 |
[30:25] | Do whatever you want to me. I’ll never tell. | 不管你们对我做什么 我都不会告诉你们的 |
[30:28] | It is not a rare and priceless artifact. | 这并不是一件稀有的无价之宝 |
[30:32] | It’s a bomb. | 这是一个炸弹! |
[30:34] | Now, we don’t want to hurt anyone, but we need its power source to get home, | 我们无意伤害任何人 但我们需要它的动力源才能回家 |
[30:38] | and the sooner we do that, the sooner everyone can leave. | 我们越快搞定 所有人就能越早回家 |
[30:42] | – So, what do you say? – You’ll have to kill me first. | 你会怎么说? 打死我也不说 |
[30:53] | – What are you doing? – I’m activating it. | 你在干吗? 我在激活它 |
[30:57] | Why? Why would you do that? | 为什么? 为什么你要这么做? |
[31:00] | Well, if we can’t have this device, we have no reason to live. | 如果我们没法弄到这个装置 我们也就没理由苟活了 |
[31:05] | Agreed. So, what, you think it’ll take down the whole building? | 我同意 你信不信它能炸掉整幢楼? |
[31:09] | Well, absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[31:11] | I mean, anyone within a few miles will probably be incinerated. | 方圆百里的人都将化为灰烬 |
[31:15] | Maybe more. | 也许更多 |
[31:16] | And all because he wouldn’t give us the code. Shame. | 这一切仅仅因为他不肯告诉我们密码 真是可惜 |
[31:19] | – You’re crazy. – You ever meet a sane rebel? | 你们疯了! 你见过神志清醒的叛军? |
[31:22] | You make a good point. | 是啊 你说到点上了 |
[31:24] | Make your peace with your maker. | 把你的和平留给上帝吧 |
[31:33] | Okay, okay. I’ll do it. | 好吧…好吧 我告诉你们 |
[31:42] | You made the right choice. | 你的选择是正确的 |
[31:51] | That’s interesting. | 这下有趣了 |
[31:54] | What? | 什么? |
[31:56] | Well, I’m not sure I can turn this off. | 我想我不一定能关掉它 |
[31:59] | – You actually turned it on? – Yes. | 你真的打开它了? 是的! |
[32:02] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[32:05] | Well, a number of reasons. | 基于很多理由 |
[32:06] | Firstly, to see if it was real, and secondly, we needed to make it look convincing. | 第一 我要看看它是不是真品 第二 我们需要看上去更有说服力 |
[32:10] | – We did? – We needed to fool him. | 我们可以 我们要骗过他 |
[32:16] | What does he know? He wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference, Vala. | 他懂什么? 他根本不懂这之间的区别Vala! |
[32:19] | Actually, I probably would have. | 嗯…事实上 我知道 |
[32:21] | Oh, please! You didn’t know it was a bomb until I told you so. | 哦 拜托! 在我告诉你之前你都不知道 那是一个炸弹! |
[32:23] | I had suspected it. | 我曾经怀疑过! |
[32:24] | – No, you didn’t. – Check my service logs. | 不 你没有! – |
[32:26] | – Stop talking. – I specifically made a note… | 去看我的执勤日志 我曾经记录过… – 闭嘴! |
[32:30] | What’s the countdown clock set to? | 倒计时钟是如何设置的? 呃…嗯 |
[32:33] | An hour, give or take a few minutes. | 或多或少会差 几分钟 |
[32:45] | – It’s not that big a deal. – Oh, really? | 那没什大不了的 哦 真的 |
[32:47] | Once we interface it with the gate, | 只要我们把它和星门连接 |
[32:49] | establishing a secure connection should completely deplete its power source, | 建立一个 安全连接将会大量消耗它的动力源 |
[32:52] | which would mean it won’t explode. | 这意味着它将不会爆炸 |
[32:53] | We now have less than 50, give or take a few, minutes to get that done. | 我们现在只有50分钟来搞定它 也许还差几分钟! |
[32:57] | – Maybe more. – Count on less. | 也许有更多时间 要做最坏的打算 |
[33:05] | – Put your hands up! – Get on the ground now! | 把手举起来!快 快 快!! 过来! |
[33:10] | Teal’c, a door on the south side just opened up. | Teal’c南边的门刚刚被打开了 |
[33:22] | Stay on him! | 盯住他! |
[33:25] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[33:27] | Cicero. It would appear he has escaped. | 看起来他逃出去了 |
[33:33] | He what? | 他怎么了?! |
[33:34] | He left. He just left. Why would he do that? | 他跑了 他刚刚跑了 |
[33:39] | Looks like he slipped right through your fingers. | 他为什么会这么做? 哈! 看起来他从你们眼皮子底下溜走了 |
[33:42] | He was working with us, you idiot. | 你个笨蛋 他在跟我们合作! |
[33:45] | How do you think we got our guns back? | 你以为我们是怎么拿回自己的枪的? |
[33:48] | It’s so sad that you feel the need to lie to me. | 要对我撒谎的感觉很悲凉把? |
[33:52] | What the hell does Cicero think he’s doing? | Cicero以为他在干什么? |
[33:55] | I know it sounds crazy, but it’s true. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但这是真的 |
[33:57] | The pyramid ring acts as a connection point between many worlds. | 金字塔圆环起着连接不同世界的作用 |
[34:00] | Many of us had thought so for some time, but were unable to activate it, to prove it. | 我们中的很多人都曾经设想过 但我们 无力激活它 也没法证明 |
[34:05] | They aren’t rebels. They don’t know anything about our world. | 他们不是叛军 他们对我们的世界一无所知 |
[34:08] | Their demands would prove otherwise, Cicero. | 他们所提的要求恰好提供了反正 Cicero |
[34:11] | I told them what to say. I told them what to demand. | 是我告诉他们这么说的 我告诉他们提这样的要求 |
[34:14] | – You did what? – All they need is time. | 你做了什么? |
[34:17] | Our ring is broken, and once their friends realize they’re stuck here, | 他们需要的只是时间 我们的圆环坏了 |
[34:20] | they’ll send help. | 一旦他们的朋友意识到他们被困在这儿 他们就会提供帮助 |
[34:21] | Their friends? Others are on the way? | 他们的朋友? 其他人正在赶来么? |
[34:24] | Yes. They just needed to stall a bit, so I told them what to say. | 是的 他们只是需要拖延一会 所以我告诉他们这么说 |
[34:27] | I know, it maybe wasn’t the best thing to do, | 我知道 这不是最妥善的做法 |
[34:30] | but a chance for us to actually communicate | 但这是一次和外星生物真实接触的机会 |
[34:32] | with beings from another world… | |
[34:34] | This may be the greatest day in the history of our planet. | 这也许是我们星球历史上最伟大的一天 |
[34:38] | You guys, I’m starting to get a little worried. | 伙计们 我开始有点担心了 |
[34:40] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[34:42] | No, this Quartus guy has checked in with me every 10 minutes like clockwork. | 不 那个Quartus之前每隔十分钟就 跟我确认一次 和钟一样准时 |
[34:46] | And? | 然后? |
[34:47] | And it’s been over 20 minutes now. | 现在已经过去20分钟了 |
[34:49] | The silence is starting to make me feel uneasy. | 过分安静让我开始觉得不安 |
[34:51] | How goes it on your end? | 你那边进展如何? |
[34:53] | – How goes it on our end? – I think I have it. Maybe. | 我们这边进展如何? |
[34:58] | Vala. | 我想我找到了 也许 |
[34:59] | There’s a 70% chance that if we dial manually, | 如果我们手动拨号的话 我们有70%的 可能性建立起连接 |
[35:02] | we’ll be able to establish a connection, | 有50%的可能性炸弹会爆炸 |
[35:03] | and a 50% chance the bomb will just go off. | |
[35:07] | That’s 120%. | 加起来是120% |
[35:09] | Well, there’s some crossover, where we establish a wormhole and it blows up. | 有一些交叉状况 就是我们创建了一个虫洞 同时炸弹爆炸 |
[35:13] | Jackson, did you catch any of that? | Jackson你听明白了么? |
[35:15] | Yeah, 100% chance we should have brought someone | 是的 百分百的可能性我们需要找个 明白状况的人过来 |
[35:16] | that knows what they’re doing. | 是 我听到了 Daniel 收线 |
[35:17] | Yeah, I heard. Daniel out. | 是 我听到了 Daniel 收线 |
[35:24] | Well, I’m going to need your help dialing this thing. | 好了 我要拨号 需要你的帮助 |
[35:28] | Okay. This one. | ok 这个 |
[35:32] | Up the top. | 移到顶上! |
[35:35] | – Have you spoken with the Viceroy? – Yes. | 你和总督谈过了么? 是 |
[35:39] | The Viceroy has denied all of their demands. | 总督否决了他们的所有提议 |
[35:46] | We have to end this now. | 我们必须了结此事… 立刻 |
[36:04] | What does that thing do? | 那玩意儿怎么了? |
[36:06] | Is that a bomb? Why is it lighting up like that? | 那是个炸弹么? 为什么它会这样发光? |
[36:10] | Are you activating it? You’re going to kill us all, aren’t you? | 你们在激活它?你们打算杀了我们所有人 对不对? |
[36:14] | Your restraints won’t hold me forever. | 你没法永远困住我 |
[36:17] | You might as well set me free and turn yourselves in, | 也许会风水轮流转 |
[36:19] | ’cause if you don’t… | 因为如果你不这么做… |
[36:23] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[36:26] | I don’t know why I didn’t think of that earlier. | 不明白 |
[36:34] | Daniel Jackson. | 为什么我没早点想到这么做 |
[36:37] | We are about to have company. | 有一大群人正在过来 |
[36:41] | Guys, we need to get out of here now. | 伙计们 我们需要马上离开这里! |
[36:48] | Just a little bit more. | 再多一点点! |
[37:02] | – Let’s go! – Go, go, go! Go, go, go! | 进去! 冲 冲 冲! Mitchell呼叫其他人 |
[37:11] | Teal’c, Jackson, fall back to the gate. We have a connection. | Teal’c Jackson回到星门 我们建起连接了! |
[37:14] | Good timing! | 真及时 |
[37:15] | Okay, I want to thank you guys all for your patience today. | 我想我应该感谢你们今天的耐心 |
[37:17] | I suggest you stay on the floor with your hands on your head | 你们最好趴在地上 |
[37:19] | until your police have figured out you’re not the bad guys. | 双手抱头 直到你们的警方把你们一个个验明正身 |
[37:30] | They’re heading down the hallway! | 他们沿着走廊往那头去了! |
[37:46] | Run! | 快跑! |
[38:13] | They’ve got a bomb, sir! It’s set to go off. | 他们有炸弹长官 快爆炸了 |
[38:15] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[38:18] | Connecting a wormhole to the gate has depleted the naquadah core | 连接一个到达星门的虫洞大量耗去了 |
[38:21] | to a point where it’s no longer a threat. | 硅盐金属内核的能量 它不再具有威胁性 |
[38:23] | Don’t believe them, sir. They’re devious. | 别信他们 长官 他们可狡猾了 |
[38:25] | And they speak in code to each other. | 他们相互间用暗语交流 |
[38:27] | Cicero told you who we are, didn’t he? | Cicero告诉过你我们是谁了 是吧? |
[38:33] | Let him in. He told us who he thinks you are. | 让他进来 他告诉过我 他以为你们是谁 |
[38:41] | Oh, my. | 哦 天哪! |
[38:43] | Look, we never wanted to hurt anybody. We just want to go home, okay? | 听着 我们从未想过伤害任何人 我们只想回家 |
[38:46] | And that ring is how we do that. | 我们就是借助那个圆环办到这一切的 |
[38:50] | Please, just let us leave. | 拜托让我们离开 |
[38:52] | All we have to do is walk through that. | 我们只需要走过那 |
[38:54] | Once we’re gone, it will shut down, and no one will be harmed. I promise. | 我们离开之后 它会合上 没人会受到伤害 我向你保证 |
[39:01] | – I’m afraid I can’t allow that. – Crap. | 我恐怕不能允许 哦 见鬼 |
[39:04] | Look, we all know what you’re going through. | 我们都知道你们正在经历什么! 我们. . . |
[39:07] | We’ve all been there. | 我们都曾经体验过! |
[39:08] | Hell, when I first heard there were alien worlds and races out there, I freaked out. | 当我第一次听说还有外星文明存在的时候 我简直快疯了 |
[39:14] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[39:17] | Afraid of how advanced they might be, afraid of what their intentions were, | 我不知道他们到底有多发达 我很害怕他们的真正意图 |
[39:20] | afraid they might come to my world and kill me, | 我担心他们会入侵我们的世界并且杀掉我们 老实跟你说 |
[39:23] | and I’ll be honest with you, there are worlds and races out there | 确实有一些外星种族存在 想要伤害你和你的民众 |
[39:26] | who do mean you and your people harm, but we’re not one of them. | 但我们不是他们一伙的 你们应该庆幸 |
[39:30] | And you’re lucky you ran into us before you ran into them. | 先遇到的是我们 而不是他们 |
[39:33] | Now, I will admit that our first contact was not ideal. | 我现在必须承认 我们的初次接触并不理想 |
[39:36] | In fact, it could well be our worst. | 事实上 这是我们最糟的 |
[39:41] | But you do not want your first foray into interplanetary relations | 但你不会希望你的第一次 星际关系的尝试 |
[39:45] | to be a violent one. | 充斥着暴力 |
[39:53] | We’re a peaceful people. | 我们是爱好和平的民族 |
[39:55] | But we do not take acts of aggression lying down. | 我们不会姑息侵略活动 |
[40:01] | So you let us walk through that ring, | 只要你让我们走 穿过那个圆环 |
[40:04] | and when and how we meet again will be under your control. | 何时以何种方式再见 将取决于你 |
[40:09] | Prevent us from leaving, and it won’t be. | 如果你阻止我们离开 情况就不是这样了 |
[40:14] | Please, Quartus. This is the future of our people. | Quartus拜托你 这关系我们民族的未来 |
[40:26] | Lower your weapons. | 把你们的武器放下 |
[40:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:44] | This is Colonel Mitchell. SG-1 is returning a little early. | 我是Mitchell上校 SG1将提前返回 |
[40:48] | Transmitting iris code now. | 现在递交虹膜编码 |
[41:17] | It’s true. Everything they said was true. | 这是真的 他们说的每句话都是真的 |
[41:22] | I don’t believe it. | 我无法相信 |
[41:24] | – And neither will anyone else. – What? | 其他人也不会相信 什么? |
[41:29] | You are a hero, Jayem Saran, night guard, second-class. | 你是个英雄Jayem Saren 二等夜间保安 |
[41:34] | – I am? – He is? | – 我是么? – 他是么? |
[41:36] | Four rebels attacked a private function with several key councilors in attendance, | 四名叛军袭击一场有多名政要出席的 私人宴会 |
[41:43] | but you foiled their plan. | 但你摧毁了他们的计划 |
[41:47] | You killed them all and saved all of the hostages. | 你击毙所有叛军 解救全部人质 |
[41:51] | You’re going to cover this up? You can’t do this. | 你要掩盖事情的真相? 你不能这么做! |
[41:56] | I could easily say he saved all but one of the hostages. | 我还可以说 除一人罹难外 其他人均由他解救 |
[42:03] | I want to talk to the Viceroy. | 我要和总督谈 |
[42:12] | I’m a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[42:20] | We’ve tried making a connection twice, sir. No luck. | 长官 我们两次尝试建立连接 运气不在我们这儿 |
[42:22] | Could it be a problem with that gate? | 会不会是那个星门出了问题? |
[42:24] | Say, as a result of some tampering with the gate to get a connection? | 比如说 由于想要建立连接而乱弄星门 所带来的后果? |
[42:27] | Hey, I saved our hides, thank you very much. | 嘿! 我挽救了我们的隐藏处 真是多谢你 |
[42:30] | We don’t think so, sir. Our attempts to dial should have worked. | 我不这样想 长官 我们拨号的尝试应该是 奏效的 |
[42:32] | They have undoubtedly buried the gate. | 毋庸置疑 他们把星门盖起来了 |
[42:34] | So they just stuck their heads in the sand? | 所以 这只是他们的鸵鸟行径? |
[42:36] | Even after everything you told them? | 即使你把所有事情都告诉他们之后? |
[42:38] | Maybe they figure they’ve got their own issues to deal with | 也许他们觉得他们在对抗外族之前 |
[42:40] | before they start dealing with the ones out here, sir. | 还有自己的事情要处理 长官 |
[42:42] | Unfortunately, we don’t have that option, do we? | 他们进到控制室了 不幸的是 我们不能做这个选择 是么? |