时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All the way over northeast. | |
[00:09] | Another here. | 这里又有一具尸体! |
[00:17] | Yes, sir! | |
[00:22] | Another one here. | |
[00:28] | Medic! | 医护人员! |
[00:30] | He’s still breathing. | 他还在呼吸 |
[00:34] | Sam! Mitchell! We’ve got Bra’tac here. He’s in rough shape. | Sam! 我们找到了Bra’tac 他情况很糟! |
[00:38] | Dr. Jackson, we have numerous bodies here. | Jackson博士 我们这里有很多尸体 |
[00:40] | – How many? – I don’t know. | 有多少? 我不知道 |
[00:46] | Oh, my God. Cam! Medic! | 噢天哪! Cam! 医护人员! |
[00:54] | It’s Teal’c. | 这是Teal’c 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[02:05] | I am tired of this rhetoric. | 我受够了花言巧语! |
[02:08] | How long can we talk of reforming councils and ridiculous trade policies? | 我们谈论重整议会以及 荒唐的贸易政策都多长时间了? |
[02:14] | The Ori are taking our planets by force. | Ori想要武力征服我们的星球 |
[02:17] | Dividing our people through religious ideology and fear. | 要用宗教理念以及恐惧分裂我们的人民 |
[02:22] | We must fight back now. | 我们一定要反击 现在就要! |
[02:24] | We all agree, Nisal. | 我们都同意 Mas’al |
[02:27] | That is why we are here. | 这就是我们来这儿的原因 |
[02:29] | But entering into a war without leadership, | 但在没有领导的情况下参加战争 |
[02:32] | without proper organization, would merely be mass suicide. | 也没有正确的组织 无异于集体自杀 |
[02:37] | We must learn from our mistakes in overthrowing the Goa’uld. | 我们必须吸取攻打Goa’uld时候的错误经验 |
[02:42] | For generations, we have plotted and fought for our emancipation. | 几代人以来 我们一直在为我们的解放谋划和奋斗着… |
[02:48] | Never once did we plan for what we would do with that freedom after it was ours. | 但我们却从来没有计划过 我们赢得自由以后怎么办 |
[02:57] | The resulting infighting and weakness after our victory over the Goa’uld | 在打败Goa’uld之后几周时间里面的混战 |
[03:02] | is what leads us to this vulnerability at the hands of the Ori now. | 会把我们的弱点暴露给Ori |
[03:32] | It’s nice to see you conscious again. | 真高兴看到你再次醒来 |
[03:35] | How long have I been… | 有多长时间… |
[03:37] | You’ve been out for quite a while. About two weeks. | 嗯 你昏迷有一段时间了 差不多两周 |
[03:40] | It was pretty touch and go there. | 真是够惊险的 |
[03:42] | It took three rounds of surgery just to stop the bleeding | 用了三次手术才止住流血 |
[03:44] | and repair the damage to your spine. | 还有修复了你的脊椎 |
[03:46] | I have to admit, I was more than a little worried that you wouldn’t walk again, | 必须得承认我很担心你能不能再走路 |
[03:49] | but it looks like you’re gonna pull through this. | 但看起来你会挺过去的 |
[03:52] | The others will be glad to hear that you’re awake. | 其他人知道你醒来会很高兴的 |
[03:54] | At least one of them has pretty much been here ever since they brought you in. | 你被送进来之后至少有一个人 总是陪伴在你身边 |
[03:57] | Of course, I don’t know where they are right now. | 当然了 我不知道他们现在在哪里 |
[04:08] | He was awake for a few minutes. | 他醒了几分钟了 |
[04:10] | Does he know about Bra’tac? | 他知道Bra’tac的情况了吗? 不知道 |
[04:12] | I barely got a chance to tell him what he’s been through, | 嗯 我根本没有机会 告诉他发生了什么 |
[04:14] | or what he’s going to have to go through to get back up on his feet, for that matter. | 还有他要怎样才能重新站起来 |
[04:19] | Been there. It’s not a good place. | 我也试过 可不容易 |
[04:29] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[04:39] | What has transpired? | 发生了什么? |
[04:42] | Dr. Lam thinks you should rest. | Lam医生认为你应该休息 |
[04:44] | But we need you to be on your feet and back in fighting form as soon as possible. | 我们需要你尽快站起来并达到战斗状态 |
[04:49] | Tell me. | 告诉我情况 |
[04:55] | We counted 32 dead | 我们统计出了32人死亡 |
[04:58] | and 12 more critically injured. | 另外有12人严重受伤 |
[05:14] | Most of the villagers have scattered to the hills. | 大部分村民都逃到了山里 |
[05:17] | When you didn’t check in, we came to investigate. | 你还没醒的时候 我们就开始调查 |
[05:20] | We can’t be sure, but it looks like three separate explosive devices | 我们没法确定 |
[05:23] | are responsible for the damage. | 但看起来有三个独立的 爆炸设备造成了这个后果 |
[05:25] | And what of Bra’tac? | Bra’tac怎么样了? |
[05:27] | He survived. | 他活下来了 |
[05:32] | If he is here, then I wish to see him. | 他在这里的话 我想见见他 |
[05:34] | – Teal’c, you’re in no condition… – Now! | Teal’c 你的身体状况不可以… – |
[05:36] | Listen, you are very lucky to be alive. | 就要现在! – 听着 你活下来就很幸运了… |
[05:43] | Give it some time. | 别太着急 |
[05:48] | Is he badly injured? | 他伤得很重吗? |
[06:11] | I wish I could tell you that he was going to come out of this, | 我也想告诉你他会没事的… |
[06:16] | but, right now, I just don’t know. | 但现在 我还不清楚 |
[06:23] | For generations, we have plotted and fought for our emancipation, | 几代人以来 我们一直在为我们的解放谋划和奋斗着… |
[06:28] | but never once did we plan for what we would do with that freedom | 但我们却从来没有计划过 |
[06:32] | after it was ours. | 我们赢得自由以后怎么办 |
[06:53] | – Teal’c. – General Landry. | – Landry将军 |
[06:57] | I have received further intelligence from Jaffa with close ties to Parnon, | 我收到了和Par’non关系紧密的Jaffa的消息 |
[07:01] | – the Jaffa that organized the summit. – And? | 就是组成政府的Jaffa人 还有什么? |
[07:03] | It is believed that a Jaffa named Arkad is responsible. | 据说叫Arkad的Jaffa造成了爆炸 |
[07:07] | I have knowledge of him. | 我知道他 |
[07:09] | We once engaged in battle, as opposing First Primes. | 我们曾经在对抗First Primes 的战斗中共事过 |
[07:12] | He is a warrior without honor. | 他是个没有荣誉感的战士 |
[07:14] | Which would explain why he chose to bomb a peaceful leadership summit. | 这就可以解释为什么他 选择轰炸一个提倡和平的政府首脑 |
[07:18] | It is believed that Arkad has slowly and quietly | 人们都觉得Arkad正在缓慢而安静的 |
[07:21] | been building support for himself as a new leader. | 为自己当领导人赢得支持 |
[07:24] | A leader that would deliver the Jaffa nation into the hands of the Ori. | 一个会把Jaffa国送给Ori的领导人 |
[07:28] | So, he would obviously be opposed to the organizing of a council | 所以他这么明显的反对组织议会 |
[07:32] | also meant to lead the Jaffa, | 他想自己领导Jaffa |
[07:35] | especially one that was intending to unite them against the Ori. | 尤其是一个准备联合起来反对Ori的政府 |
[07:39] | Arkad is dangerous and must be eliminated. | Arkad是危险人物 一定要除掉他 |
[07:41] | – Teal’c. – General Landry, | – Landry将军! |
[07:44] | Arkad must be found and killed | 在无辜的Jaffa人毫不知情的被屠杀之前 |
[07:46] | before any more innocent Jaffa are senselessly slaughtered. | 一定要除掉Arkad |
[07:49] | I’m not going to order you and SG-1 to hunt down and kill someone | 我不会命令你和SG1去追杀什么人 |
[07:53] | based on what seems to be rumor, at this point. | 而仅仅依据的是谣传! |
[07:56] | Would you be so cautious, General Landry, | Landry将军 如果在那次爆炸中有人类丧命的话 |
[07:57] | if it were a team of humans that had been killed in that bombing? | 你还会如此谨慎吗? |
[08:03] | I know what you’re going through right now, | 我知道你现在的处境 |
[08:06] | so I’m going to let that pass. | 所以我不会计较的 |
[08:08] | Arkad is a monster. | Arkad是个怪物 |
[08:10] | In the past, he has existed solely on the fringes. | 过去他只是个边缘人物 |
[08:13] | But now, if he is allowed to continue to use fear and tyranny | 但现在 如果他继续来用恐惧和暴政 |
[08:17] | to gain control of a significant Jaffa army and a fleet of ships, believe me, | 来赢得 对Jaffa主要部队和舰队控制权的话 相信我 |
[08:22] | he will become as much an issue for Earth as anyone else in the galaxy. | 他会成为地球甚至整个星系的难题的 |
[08:28] | Teal’c, you’ve done a tremendous job getting back on your feet, | 你恢复行走进行的很不错 |
[08:33] | but Dr. Lam is saying you’re not ready for active duty just yet. | 但Lam医生说你还不适合归队 |
[08:37] | I’m asking you to give it a little more time. | 我只需要你不要着急! |
[08:40] | I have given it enough time! | 我已经浪费了够多的时间了! |
[08:56] | The resources of this facility are not going to be used | 这个设备不是用来实现 |
[08:58] | to fulfill one man’s personal revenge. | 一个人的个人复仇的 |
[09:01] | I’m just saying, if Arkad is responsible | 我想说 |
[09:03] | and Teal’c’s right about him being a bad man… | 如果Arkad真的对爆炸负责 并且Teal’c说他是坏人没错的话 |
[09:04] | I’ve already issued a new memo to all teams | 我已经对所有队伍发布了新的备忘录 |
[09:07] | to consider the investigation a top priority. | 先进行调查才是最重要的 |
[09:10] | I don’t think a memo’s going to cut it as far as Teal’c is concerned, sir. | 我觉得一个备忘录还不足以消除 Teal’c的担心 长官 |
[09:13] | I take it you’ve tried to talk him out of leaving? | 我想你已经努力说服他不要离开 |
[09:16] | Yes, sir. Like sticking my foot out to trip a freight train. | 是的 长官 不过感觉像是螳臂当车 |
[09:21] | I can’t say that I blame him, sir. | 我觉得也不能责怪他 长官 |
[09:23] | I don’t either. He’s here of his own free will. | 我也没责备 他是自愿来到这里的 |
[09:26] | He can leave if he wants to. | 如果他想的话他可以离开 |
[09:42] | So, I was thinking we could Zat him, toss him in a holding cell | 我在想 我们可以击昏他 |
[09:45] | until he comes to his senses. | 关起来 直到他清醒过来 |
[09:47] | I was thinking it’s not too late to go with him. | 我在想 现在决定跟他一起去还不晚 |
[09:50] | I offered. He doesn’t want us to. | 我建议过了 他不想我们跟着他 |
[09:53] | He said he would stay in touch. Let us know what he learns. | 他说他会保持联络的 让我们知道他知道的 |
[09:58] | You don’t really believe that. | 你并不真正的相信 |
[10:21] | My father says the sticks honor those who died. | 我爸爸说这些棍子是为了纪念死去的人 |
[10:26] | Indeed. | 是这样的 |
[10:31] | Do you know who did this? | 你知道是谁干的吗? |
[10:35] | Yes. | 知道 |
[10:36] | My father says they are cowards. They must pay with their lives. | 我父亲说他们是懦夫 他们要付出生命的代价 |
[10:42] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[10:51] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[11:17] | Help! | 有人吗! |
[11:19] | Help! We need some help in here! | 有人吗! 这里需要帮助! |
[11:24] | – He’s awake. – That’s a good sign. | 这是个好信号 |
[11:26] | Let’s extubate. | 把管子拔掉 |
[11:28] | Just relax. It may be a little difficult for you to speak right away. | 放松 你想立刻说话不太容易 |
[11:48] | Go away. | 走开! |
[11:53] | Teal’c of the Tau’ri. | Tauri的Teal’c |
[11:56] | Don’t think I don’t know who you are. | 别以为我不知道你是谁 |
[11:58] | What do you know of the bombing at Dar Eshkalon? | 关于Dar Eshkalon的爆炸你知道什么? |
[12:02] | A bunch of Jaffa died. | 好多Jaffa死了 |
[12:08] | Don’t expect me to shed a tear for you and your kind. | 别指望我为你和你的同胞掉一滴眼泪 |
[12:13] | I don’t care what you and your friends from the Tau’ri have done. | 我才不管你和你来自 Tauri的朋友都干了什么 |
[12:16] | You Jaffa enslaved my people for generations. | 你们Jaffa人世代奴役我们 |
[12:22] | And don’t tell me that you were only following the orders of your masters. | 别说你是听从主人之命才这么做的 |
[12:25] | You lived like kings compared to us, and don’t think that we will soon forget. | 和我们比起来你们就像国王 别以为我们很快就能忘了这点 |
[12:31] | I rejoice. | 我很欣慰 |
[12:33] | Rejoice at the sight of you murdering each other like the fools that you are. | 很欣慰… 看到你们像傻子一样互相谋杀 |
[12:48] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道的 |
[12:49] | You think anything you do at this point really matters? | 你觉得你现在做的事情真的有意义吗? |
[12:53] | We are all fodder for the Ori. | 我们都是Ori的炮灰 |
[12:55] | I saw a man with a scar across his face at Dar Eshkalon. | 我在Dar Eshkalon看到一个脸上有疤的人 |
[13:00] | He purchased explosives on this planet. | 他在这个星球上买的炸药 |
[13:03] | You want to buy something from me? I think we can work out a deal. | 你想从我这里买东西 我觉得我们可以商量一下 |
[13:08] | I can pretty much get you anything you want. | 我几乎可以拿到任何你想要的 |
[13:10] | I want a name and where I can find him. | 我想要名字以及我可以在哪儿找到他 |
[13:13] | Or what? | 否则呢? |
[13:15] | You kill me, you get nothing. | 你把我杀了? 你什么也得不到! |
[13:19] | You underestimate the satisfaction I will get from your suffering. | 你低估了折磨你带给我的满足 |
[13:29] | He was a student of mine for a while. | 他曾经当过我的学生 |
[13:34] | I knew from the beginning that there was something wrong with him. | 从一开始我就知道 他身上有问题 |
[13:39] | I underestimated him once. Never again. | 我低估了他一次 再也不会了 |
[13:43] | Teal’c and I both faced him in battle many times | Teal’c和我都和他打过好几次仗 |
[13:46] | and many times we managed to defeat his armies, | 好多次我们奋力击败他的军队… |
[13:50] | but he always escaped. | 但他总能逃跑 |
[13:53] | Yeah, he sounds like a real charmer. | 是 听起来像个魔术师 |
[13:57] | You know what? You’re tired, you should rest. | 你很疲倦 你需要休息了 |
[13:59] | No. There is more I have not told you. | 不 我还有好多没有告诉你 |
[14:06] | Has Teal’c ever spoken of his mother? | Teal’c提起过他母亲吗? |
[14:10] | Not much. I know she’s dead. | 不太多 我知道她死了 |
[14:13] | Teal’c’s mother was killed | Teal’c的母亲是被人杀死的 |
[14:16] | shortly after Teal’c commanded an embarrassing victory | 就在Teal’c指挥了一场对 |
[14:19] | over Arkad’s fleet. | Arkad舰队的艰难胜利之后 |
[14:20] | The murder was never resolved. | 这个谋杀没有被定论 |
[14:22] | For no apparent reason, someone slipped into her village | 没有明显的原因 |
[14:25] | and slit her throat in the night. | 有人在夜里潜入了 她的村子然后割断了她的喉咙 |
[14:28] | And Teal’c believed it was Arkad’s revenge for the defeat? | Teal’c相信这是Arkad对于失败的复仇 |
[14:32] | It was never proven. | 但却从没有被证实过 |
[14:34] | But still, knowing Teal’c, I mean, why didn’t he go after Arkad immediately? | 噢 那Teal’c 为什么他不立刻追杀Arkad? |
[14:38] | He was First Prime of Apophis at the time. | 他那时候效忠于Apophis |
[14:41] | Teal’c’s actions were chosen for him. | Teal’c的行为都是设计好的 |
[14:46] | Now, given what Arkad has done, | 不 考虑到Arkad的所作所为 |
[14:50] | Teal’c will stop at nothing to bring an end to him. | Teal’c会不计一切 和他来一个了断的 |
[14:54] | Yeah, and that doesn’t sound like any great loss. | 是啊 听起来不是什么重大损失 |
[14:59] | As long as it is Teal’c that is the victor. | 只要有Teal’c在 他就是胜利者 |
[15:05] | Where’s your confirmation coming from? | 你的批准是哪里来的? |
[15:07] | SG-22 recon, sir. | SG22 侦查部队 长官 |
[15:10] | I thought you should hear this. | 我觉得你得听听这个 |
[15:13] | We’ve been maintaining contact with anti-Ori rebels on P8T-365. | 我们一直和PAT- 365上的 反Ori人员保持联系 |
[15:18] | That’s a predominantly Jaffa planet that’s already succumbed to Ori control, right? | 那是个Jaffa控制的星球 它已经屈服于Ori的控制了 |
[15:22] | Right. This group we’ve been monitoring opposes Ori occupation, quietly so far, | 是的 我们追踪的这个反Ori组织 到现在为止还是地下的 |
[15:25] | but is keeping us apprised of their intentions. | 但我们一直都了解他们的行动 |
[15:28] | Anyway, they say several hundred Jaffa, including a few of their inside men, | 不管怎样 他们说几百个Jaffa人 包括几个他们的内线 |
[15:32] | are regularly being ferried by mothership to another planet to mine raw naquadah. | 正在被运输艇一批一批的 送往另外一个星球 开采生的硅岩金属 |
[15:36] | That makes sense. The Ori warriors will be able to make ships, weapons, supergates. | 有道理啊 Ori的战士可以造出飞艇 武器 超级星门 |
[15:42] | Yes, but here’s the interesting part. | 对 但接下来才有意思 |
[15:44] | The Jaffa say this is not being done for the Ori. | Jaffa人说了 这不是为Ori做的 |
[15:47] | – At least, not directly. – Well, how is that possible? | 至少不是直接的 那怎么可能 |
[15:50] | It’s an Ori planet. Somebody’s building weapons right under their noses? | 那是个Ori的星球 有人在他们眼皮底下制造武器? |
[15:53] | Apparently, a Jaffa named Arkad | 显然 |
[15:56] | has muscled his way into a relationship with the Ori. | 一个叫Arkad的Jaffa人正在 加强和Ori的联系 |
[15:59] | Says he’ll police the planet, get even more Jaffa planets to fall in line. | 据说他将管理那个星球 甚至会让更多Jaffa的星球连成一体 |
[16:02] | Well, that’s in line with the intel we have. | 嗯 这很符合我们现有的情报 |
[16:04] | Yes, it seems Arkad is planning a fairly major play to impress his new friends. | 没错 似乎Arkad正在计划一个 重大行动来取悦他的新朋友 |
[16:09] | Word’s floating around that this weapons-grade naquadah | 传言说这些硅岩炸弹储存在不同地点 |
[16:11] | is being stockpiled in various locations for use by Arkad, | Arkad将把它们用于 |
[16:15] | in a coordinated attack on Earth. | 一次对地球的全面打击 |
[17:01] | Torture me all you want. I’ll tell you nothing. | 尽管折磨我吧 我不会告你任何东西 |
[17:05] | Though you hide among humans, I know you are Jaffa. | 尽管你隐藏在人类之中 我知道你是Jaffa |
[17:09] | That is your symbiote lying on the ground in front of you. | 你的共生体就在你面前的土地上 |
[17:16] | I serve the Ori. | 我为Ori尽忠 |
[17:18] | When I die, I will ascend and join them in everlasting glory. | 当我死去的时候 我就会升天然后和他们一起享受无尽荣光 |
[17:25] | That is untrue. | 这不是真的 |
[17:28] | You will not convince me otherwise. | 你不可能说服我 |
[17:31] | That is most unfortunate. | 那太不幸了 |
[17:34] | I have medicine that would save your life, should you tell me what I wish to know. | 我有可以挽救你生命的药物 你需要告诉我我想知道的 |
[17:40] | Never. | 绝不 |
[17:42] | Then there are some things that you should know. | 那么 你需要知道些事情 |
[17:46] | The Ori do not ascend their followers. | Ori不会让他们的追随者升天 |
[17:50] | Arkad is a coward who will die by my hand. | Arkad是个将要死在我手上的懦夫 |
[17:54] | Also, I have implanted an explosive device within your symbiote pouch. | 还有 我在你的共生体 里面植入了爆炸设备 |
[18:00] | It is set to detonate within a matter of moments. | 很快它就会引爆 |
[18:03] | It is the same explosive that you used to kill 12 warriors, | 这和你用来杀死来参加和平峰会的12名 |
[18:07] | 18 innocent bystanders, and two children who had gathered for a peaceful summit. | 战士 18名无辜平民和2个孩子的炸药一样 |
[18:11] | They were sinners all, who chose the path of evil. | 他们都是选择了邪恶道路的罪人 |
[18:18] | Ten seconds. | 十秒钟 |
[18:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[18:23] | I am leaving. | 我要离开 |
[18:25] | You are about to explode. | 你就要爆炸了 啊! |
[18:43] | So, what does this Arkad have to gain by attacking Earth? | 那攻击地球对Arkad有什么好处 |
[18:46] | Maybe he’s trying to up his street cred. | 可能他想集聚人心 |
[18:49] | Well, it could be revenge. | 可能是复仇 |
[18:51] | It’s possible he blames us for what happened at Dakara. | 有可能他在 为发生在Dakara的事情报复我们 |
[18:53] | For all we know, it was the Ori who instructed him | 目前我们知道的是 |
[18:55] | to try to weaken our resolve. | 是Ori命令他来削弱我们的决心 |
[18:57] | They must know a direct attack on Earth is risky | 他们一定知道 对地球的直接攻击是很冒险的 |
[18:59] | because of the Antarctic defense system. | 由于有南极防御系统 |
[19:01] | Well, right now, we have no way of detecting, | 嗯 |
[19:03] | let alone stopping, a cloaked cargo ship. | 现在我们根本没法探测 更别说阻止一艘隐形货船 |
[19:06] | They could go after whatever targets they want. | 他们可以为所欲为 |
[19:08] | Not to mention the countless casualties that would be created | 还别提所造成的人员伤亡了 |
[19:10] | that would throw the rest of the planet into chaos. | 会让世界其他地方出现混乱 |
[19:12] | Primed and ready for an Ori attack. | 准备好迎接Ori的攻击 |
[19:14] | I thought the Jaffa were all about honor | 我以为Jaffa很看重荣誉 |
[19:16] | and meeting their enemy on the battlefield. | 以及和他们的敌人在战场上正面交锋 |
[19:18] | – Yeah, apparently not this guy. – So, what do we do? | 嗯 显然这家伙不是 那我们怎么办? |
[19:21] | It sounds to me like Teal’c has the right idea. | 我觉得Teal’c的主意是对的 |
[19:24] | Unscheduled offworld activation! | 无预告的外太空干扰! |
[19:29] | Receiving a transmission, sir. | 收到了一个信号 长官 |
[19:32] | On screen. | 接进来 |
[19:34] | Warriors of the Tau’ri, I bid you greetings. | Tauri的战士们 我向你们问好 |
[19:39] | This is General Landry of Stargate Command. | 我是星门指挥部的Landry将军 |
[19:42] | To whom am I speaking? | 你是谁? |
[19:43] | My name is Arkad. I am the leader of the Illac Renin. | 我叫Arkad 我是Illagrenan的领导人 |
[19:47] | It’s Ancient. Loosely translated, it means “kingdom of the path.” | 这是古语 大概可以翻译成”通道王国” |
[19:51] | What can we do for you? | 你想要我们做什么? |
[19:52] | I wish to be granted safe passage to your planet | 我希望得到安全进入你们星球的许可 |
[19:55] | so that we may meet in person | 这样我们可以见面讨论 |
[19:57] | and discuss certain issues that concern us both. | 一些关系到我们双方的话题 |
[19:59] | By now, you have undoubtedly learned of a plot | 现在你毫无疑问已经知道了一个密谋 |
[20:02] | to brazenly strike at your planet in a most cowardly manner. | 将以极其懦弱无耻的方法 攻打你们的星球 |
[20:06] | I want to offer my assistance, as I believe | 我想要提供帮助 |
[20:09] | I am uniquely capable of stopping this most dishonorable attack. | 因为我相信只有我才有能力 阻止这次无耻的攻击 |
[20:22] | He no doubt fed you the information about the attack | 他毫无疑问的告诉了你袭击的信息 |
[20:24] | so that he could then claim to be the one who could prevent it. | 这样他可以说他自己可以来避免袭击 |
[20:28] | Yeah, we figured that. But what we don’t know is why. | 是 我们也想到了 但我们不知道的是 为什么 |
[20:31] | And given the very real threat that’s out there, | 由于现在面临严重的威胁 |
[20:33] | the IOA wants us to hear what he has to say. | IOA希望我们听一下他说的 |
[20:36] | He is a serpent. You must not trust him. | 他是只毒蛇! 你们绝不能相信他 |
[20:40] | – I’ll let you know how it goes. – I already know. | 我会让你知道进展的 我已经知道了 |
[20:43] | Nothing good will come of it. | 不会有什么好结果 |
[20:54] | Arkad, I’m sure you know of SG-1. | Arkad 你一定知道SG1的Mitchell中校 Carter中校 还有Daniel |
[20:57] | Lieutenant Colonels Mitchell and Carter, Dr. Daniel Jackson, and Vala Mal Doran. | Jackson博士 和Vala Mal Doran |
[21:02] | It’s an honor to finally meet you all in person. | 很高兴能够亲眼见到你们 |
[21:05] | I have looked forward to this day for some time. | 我盼望这一天很久了 |
[21:07] | Let’s sit down, shall we? | 坐下来 好吗? |
[21:16] | A shame Teal’c is not here. | Teal’c不在这里吗? |
[21:18] | We have not had the pleasure of seeing each other in many years. | 我们都好几年没见到对方了 |
[21:20] | We couldn’t guarantee your safety if he was here. | 如果他在这里我们不能保证你的安全 |
[21:24] | Surely, he does not still hold a grudge for past battles we once waged | 显然他还没有原谅 我们以前发动的那些战争 |
[21:28] | in the name of former false gods? | 以虚伪的上帝名义发动的战争? |
[21:30] | No, I think it has more to do with recent events. | 不 我觉得还是因为最近发生的一些事情 |
[21:34] | I assume you are referring to the tragedy at Dar Eshkalon? | 我想你是在指发生在Dar Eshkalon的悲剧了 |
[21:37] | Yeah, in which your good buddy Teal’c came this close to dying. | 对! 你的好兄弟Teal’c 差那么一点就没命了 |
[21:42] | Bra’tac sends his regards, as well. | Bra’tac也向你问好 |
[21:44] | I don’t think he’ll mind me speaking for him when I say that | 我这么说他一定不会介意 |
[21:47] | he’d love to stab you in the eye with a really big knife. | 他很想用把大刀捅进你的眼睛里 |
[21:51] | Thirty-two other Jaffa weren’t nearly as lucky as they were. | 32个Jaffa人不像他们那么幸运 |
[21:54] | You must understand, all of you, that there are those out there | 你们必须明白 外面的有些人 |
[21:57] | who would have me falsely accused of such cowardly actions. | 想要错误的指控我犯下这样无耻的罪行 |
[22:01] | So, you’re saying you had nothing to do with it? | 所以你说你和这些无关 |
[22:02] | I fully admit I was against a gathering. | 我绝对承认我反对集会 |
[22:04] | But those in attendance were assembling to form a council | 但这集会是要成立议会 |
[22:07] | that would directly oppose my campaign to lead all Jaffa. | 来直接反对我的阵营领导Jaffa |
[22:11] | Into the arms of the Ori. | 屈服于Ori之下 |
[22:13] | The reason we fought for freedom is so we could believe in what we want | 我们为自由而战的原因 是我们可以相信我们想要相信的 |
[22:16] | and not be subjugated by anyone. | 并且不用屈服于任何人 |
[22:18] | And you don’t see the Ori as forcing their beliefs on you? | 你没有看到Ori正在将 他们的信仰强加于你? |
[22:21] | I see Origin as the organized religion and the source of salvation | 我认为Origin是个有组织的宗教 |
[22:25] | all the Jaffa has always sought. | 而且是所有Jaffa一直在寻找的救赎之源 |
[22:27] | I think we’re getting a little off point here. | 我觉得我们有一点跑题了 |
[22:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[22:31] | I assure you, no matter what our philosophical differences, | 我向你保证 尽管我们有不同信仰 |
[22:35] | I would never authorize the type of attack that befell the summit at Dar Eshkalon. | 我也绝不会组织那种对Dar Eshkalon 政府首脑的袭击 |
[22:40] | But you just happen to know some guys, less respectable, | 而你恰好知道 有些不是那么高尚 |
[22:44] | less honorable than yourself, who took matters into their own hands. | 不像你这么可敬的人 他们单独行动 |
[22:48] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 实话说 是的 |
[22:50] | And I have learned of similar attacks against your planet being planned | 而且我知道在Jaffa中的激进分子 |
[22:53] | by a radical sect of Jaffa, | 有类似的针对地球的袭击 |
[22:54] | who see the Tau’ri as a powerful force in the galaxy, | 他们认为Tauri是星系中很强大的力量 |
[22:57] | who oppose our peaceful movement toward embracing Origin. | 他们反对我们对Origin的和平反对运动 |
[23:01] | – And you can stop them? – Yes, I believe I can. | 你可以阻止他们 我想我可以 |
[23:04] | I do not agree with their tactics, | 我不同意他们的方法 |
[23:06] | but at least we see eye to eye in basic beliefs. | 但是我们有相同的基本共识 |
[23:09] | I can use my influence and my resources | 我可以利用我的影响力和资源 |
[23:12] | to choke off their ability to function effectively. | 来让他们运转不畅 |
[23:15] | Or you can fund them | 或者你可以资助他们 |
[23:17] | and allow them to do your dirty work for you while you take the political high road. | 让他们替你干脏活 而你却坐着政治直通车 |
[23:20] | Let’s cut the crap! We all know you’re here for one reason. | 别说废话了! 我们都知道你来这里只有一个目的 |
[23:23] | – Make your demands. – I have no demands. | 提你的要求吧! 我没有要求 |
[23:26] | I understand your mistrust, but, please, I implore you. | 我理解你的不信任 我恳请你 |
[23:31] | Believe me when I say I will use all of my vast resources at my disposal | 请相信我 我会利用手中的巨大资源 |
[23:36] | to thwart this most heinous threat to your world. | 来阻止对你们星球的邪恶威胁 |
[23:40] | All I ask in return is you allow the Jaffa people to believe in what they choose. | 我所要的报答就是你们 允许Jaffa相信他们所选择的 |
[23:44] | If they decide to follow in the ways of the Illac Renin, | 如果他们决定跟随Illagrenan |
[23:48] | that should be up to them. | 应该由他们选择 |
[23:50] | If you feel it is your responsibility to do battle with the Ori | 如果你们觉得代表这个星系中的人民 |
[23:53] | on behalf of the humans of this galaxy, then that is your prerogative. | 和Ori战斗是你们的责任 那是你们的特权 |
[23:58] | Stay out of your way and you won’t attack us? | 别挡你的道 你就不会攻击我们 |
[24:01] | General, my fleet is more powerful | 我的舰队是十分强大的 |
[24:03] | than any Goa’uld has ever marshaled by tenfold. | |
[24:05] | If I was to attack this planet, | 如果我要攻击这个星球 |
[24:07] | it would not be in the manner currently being planned by these radicals. | 我不需要以激进分子的名义来进行 |
[24:12] | And it would not end well for you. | 也不会被你们轻易发现 |
[24:14] | Really? | 是么? |
[24:16] | You don’t say. | 真的吗? |
[24:19] | Whether or not our people ever see eye to eye, | 无论我们的人民会不会面对面 |
[24:22] | I would like to believe that they could coexist peacefully. | 我都希望我们可以和平共处 |
[24:26] | Your planet has played an instrumental role | 你们的星球在这个重新整合的星系中 |
[24:28] | in the very reshaping of the nature of the galaxy. | 扮演了一个很重要的角色 |
[24:31] | I merely wish to avoid any unpleasant conflicts | 在我们两个各自的星球崛起之前 |
[24:35] | between our two respective nations, before they arise. | 我只希望能够避免不愉快的冲突 |
[24:41] | I take my leave. | 我走了 |
[24:57] | I told you where to find Bak’al. | 我告诉你去哪找Ba’Kal |
[25:00] | He’s the Jaffa scum that I sold the explosives to. That’s all I know. | 他是我卖给他炸药的Jaffa人渣 这是我知道的一切了 |
[25:05] | I do not believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[25:07] | I don’t know anything about Arkad. | 我对Arkad一无所知 |
[25:09] | You despise Jaffa. Why protect him? | 你轻视Jaffa 你可能在保护他 |
[25:12] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不惧怕死亡 |
[25:14] | I have no intention of killing you. Not until you tell me where to find Arkad. | 在你告诉我Arkad在哪之前 我没想杀你 |
[25:19] | Why should I tell you anything, knowing death is my reward? | 如果死亡就是我的奖励 我为什么要告诉你? |
[25:23] | That may sound sensible for the moment, | 现在听起来挺有道理的 |
[25:25] | but, believe me, in time you will change your mind. | 不过 相信我 到时你会改变你的看法的 |
[25:38] | The IOA is taking the threat of these attacks against Earth very seriously. | IOA对这个针对地球的威胁十分重视 |
[25:42] | So, what do they want us to do? | 那他们想让我们怎么样? |
[25:44] | – Nothing as far as Arkad is concerned. – Sir? | 就Arkad来说 目前没有什么 长官? |
[25:48] | They want us to leave him alone for now. Let him go about his business. | 他们要我们不要管他 让他弄自己的事情 |
[25:53] | We’re supposed to let him muscle us? | 我们要看着他耀武扬威? |
[25:56] | Obviously, we need to assess his capability, | 很显然 我们要看看他的能力 |
[25:58] | determine if these threats are credible and who’s really behind them. | 看看威胁是否真实 以及谁在背后策划 |
[26:02] | If we can prove that Arkad does pose a direct threat to our security… | 如果我们证实Arkad 对我们的安全的确构成了威胁… |
[26:05] | I’m sorry, sir. We’re supposed to, what? Find WMDs in his back pocket? | 对不起长官 我们要干什么 从他的屁兜里找出WMD(大规模杀伤性武器)? |
[26:09] | Right at the moment, we need to play the intelligence game, | 现在 我们要跟他玩个情报战! |
[26:12] | not get into an all-out war with an enemy | 而不是和可能造成我们 |
[26:14] | that may have the capability to inflict severe damage on us. | 严重人员伤亡的敌人交战 |
[26:18] | We need to find out what we can. | 我们要知道我们能做什么 |
[26:20] | – We’re on it, sir. – Not so fast, Colonel. | 现在就去 长官 别着急 中校 |
[26:22] | I plan to put a number of teams on it right away, | 我要立刻派几个小队 |
[26:25] | but, at the moment, I have another mission for you. | 不过现在 我有一个特殊的任务给你 |
[26:31] | In his mind, Teal’c may have severed his connections with us | 在他的脑子里 |
[26:35] | when he set out to kill Arkad. | 在他去杀Arkad的时候 Teal’c也许会危害我们和他之间的关系 |
[26:37] | But he’s been part of the SGC, | 但是他是星门指挥部的一员 |
[26:39] | so he’ll still be perceived as acting on our behalf. | 所以他的行为会被认为是代表我们的 |
[26:41] | If he succeeds in killing Arkad, even if he tries and fails, | 如果他成功杀死Arkad 就算他没有成功 |
[26:45] | it will be hard to convince people that he was acting alone. | 也很难让人相信是与我们无关的 |
[26:49] | So you want us to try and stop him? | 所以你想让我们阻止他 |
[26:51] | The IOA is adamant | IOA对于地球尤其是星门指挥部 |
[26:54] | that Earth, and specifically the SGC, take no action against Arkad. | 不要对Arkad有行动这点很强硬 |
[26:59] | I’ve been charged with ordering you to find Teal’c | 我负责让你们找到Teal’c |
[27:05] | and stop him at all costs. | 并不惜一切代价阻止他 |
[27:23] | Hey, no one really thinks that Arkad gave the SGC | 没人真的会以为Arkad会告诉星门指挥部 |
[27:26] | the whereabouts of his home base of operations out of diplomatic courtesy? | 他的基地和行动地点 是出于外交礼节吧 |
[27:31] | What, you think he did it to draw us into a trap? | 那你觉得他这么做是想让我们进入陷阱? |
[27:33] | I doubt that. It’s more likely that he knew that | 更像是如果任何人打定主意找他 |
[27:35] | if anyone was determined enough to find him, they could, | |
[27:37] | and he wanted to make sure we’d be blamed | 他希望是最后由我们背上攻击他的黑锅 |
[27:39] | in the event of any attack against him. | |
[27:40] | Regardless of whether we were behind it. | 无论是不是我们指使的 |
[27:43] | Speaking of determined, | 说到打定主意 |
[27:44] | has anyone thought about the speech they’re going to give to Teal’c? | 谁想好了面对Teal’c的说辞了么? |
[27:52] | No, I didn’t think so. | 我猜没人想了 |
[28:04] | Odyssey, this is Mitchell. We are down. | Odyssey这是Mitchelle 我们下来了 |
[28:07] | All right, everybody knows what to do. | 好了 大家知道该干什么 |
[28:14] | Field generators are in place. | 力场发生器安好了 |
[28:22] | Trip sensors are ready. | 传感器好了 |
[28:26] | I’m glad you’re so sure about this plan. | 我很高兴你对这个计划很有信心 |
[28:30] | One way or the other, you know he’s coming. | 无论怎么样 他都是要来的 |
[28:33] | He’ll want the element of surprise, | 他喜欢来惊喜 |
[28:34] | so I figure he’ll use a cloaked ship, try to sneak in the back way. | 所以我猜他会乘坐隐形船来 从后门溜进来 |
[28:38] | – Well, that’s what we would do. – Exactly. | 那是我们肯定会选的办法 没错 |
[28:41] | He just doesn’t know we’re going to try and stop him. | 只是他不知道我们要阻止他 |
[28:44] | You know, regardless of who’s going to try and stop him, | 不管谁想要阻止他 |
[28:47] | this is Teal’c we’re talking about. | 我们可是在说Teal’c |
[28:55] | You know, Bra’tac seems to think that if it suits Arkad to attack Earth, | Bra’tac觉得如果Arkad 认为攻击地球是合适的 |
[28:58] | he’ll do so no matter what his agreement with us. | 他会义无反顾地去做 而不管我们之间的协议 |
[29:01] | It’s possible he just didn’t want us coming after him yet. | 可能他只是不想让我们追着他跑 |
[29:05] | So, he leaks the information about the plot, | 所以他泄漏计划的情报 |
[29:07] | pretends to act towards stopping the attack, | 假装为了阻止攻击 |
[29:10] | and, with the time that he’s bought, gets his chicks in a row. | 其实是拖延了时间 趁鸭行事 |
[29:13] | That’s a pretty good theory. And it’s ducks, by the way. | 说得不错 不过 应该是趁机行事 |
[29:15] | The only problem is, we have to prove it to the IOA. | 无论如何 关键是 我们要证明给IOA看 |
[29:18] | Well, what would be the harm in us just failing to stop Teal’c from killing Arkad? | 那么 如果我们 哎呀一不小心 未能阻止Teal’c杀掉Arkad 又有什么关系呢? |
[29:24] | It wouldn’t be entirely on purpose, | 既不是完全故意 |
[29:26] | and not out of accidental incompetence either, if you catch my drift. | 又不是由于意外力不能及 如果你明白我意思的话 |
[29:30] | Yes, nudge nudge, wink wink. | 没错 小动作 小动作 小眼神 小眼神 |
[29:31] | But if Arkad is the one planning these attacks, | 但是如果Arkad是计划攻击的人 |
[29:33] | then I think our best chance of stopping them is keeping Arkad alive. | 我们阻止他们的最好办法 就是让Arkad活着 |
[29:36] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[29:37] | He may be the only one that knows all the pieces to the puzzle. | 他可能是唯一一个知道所有答案的人 |
[29:40] | – Good point. – Thank you. | – 说得不错 -谢谢 |
[29:42] | How do we get Arkad to tell us all the pieces of the puzzle? | 怎么能让Arkad把所有答案 告诉我们 |
[29:45] | Oh, that’s the easy part. See, we capture him, lock him in a room, | 简单了 抓住他 |
[29:48] | and threaten to let Teal’c kill him. | 把他锁在房间里 然后威胁他要让Teal’c杀了他 |
[29:50] | – Genius. – Thank you. | – 太聪明了! – 谢谢 |
[30:12] | It has occurred to you that it could take days before Teal’c shows up? | 你有没有想过 等Teal’c出现可能要几天? |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 知道! |
[30:17] | He could also have been here already and killed Arkad, for all we know. | 他也可能已经来过了 已经杀了Arkad了 就我们所知 |
[30:21] | Half of SG-3 is watching the gate. | SG3的一半人正看着星门 |
[30:25] | We’ll get some activity, one way or the other. | 怎么样我们都会收到点风声 |
[30:28] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[30:34] | Colonel Reynolds, come in. | Reynolds中校 请说 |
[30:39] | SG-3, you’ve missed your scheduled check in. Please respond. | SG3 你们已经错过例行回报了 请回答 |
[30:49] | Stay here. | 在着别动 |
[31:04] | Hey, somebody got to Baker and Reynolds. | 嘿! 有人袭击了Baker和Reynolds |
[31:07] | They’re unconscious, but they’re still alive. | 他们昏迷了 但无生命危险 |
[31:17] | Hey, Teal’c? | 嘿 Teal’c? |
[31:20] | Teal’c, I know you’re out there, buddy. | Teal’c 我知道你在 兄弟! |
[31:24] | If you can hear me, I don’t know what you think is going on here, | 如果你可以听见 我不知道你对这怎么想的 |
[31:27] | but we’re here to help. | 但是我们是来帮你的 |
[31:33] | Okay, that was a lie, and I feel terrible about it. I hate myself. | 好了 我撒谎了 但是我很难过! 我恨我自己! |
[31:39] | Why have you set a trap for me, Colonel Mitchell? | 你为什么给我设下陷阱? |
[31:43] | Trap? | 陷阱? |
[31:45] | That’s crazy talk, man. | 那是胡说八道 兄弟! |
[31:47] | Why would we set a trap for you? | 我们为什么要给你设陷阱? |
[31:49] | I intend on killing Arkad. Do not try and stop me. | 我想杀了Arkad 别想阻止我 |
[31:52] | Teal’c, it’s Daniel. Listen, now just hear me out. | Teal’c 我是Daniel 听着 听我说完 |
[31:56] | Now, apparently, there’s a radical group of Jaffa poised to attack Earth. | 现在显然 有一队激进的Jaffa 想要攻击地球 |
[31:59] | Arkad claims to have the means to stop them, | Arkad声称他有办法阻止他们 |
[32:01] | and he says he’ll help us if we leave him alone. | 他说只要我们别骚扰他 就帮我们 |
[32:03] | It is likely Arkad is behind those attacks. | 可能Arkad是那些攻击的幕后主使! |
[32:06] | Yes, I know, I know. We figured as much. | 对 我知道 我们也这么想 |
[32:07] | But we just think it’s best for ourselves and you | 但是我们觉得 如果我们都退一步 |
[32:10] | if we all just step back and consider all the angles. | 考虑周全 对你对我们都是最好的 |
[32:13] | I am not acting on behalf of Earth. | 我不是代表地球行动的 |
[32:16] | The IOA is worried it may still look that way. | IOA担心看上去似乎仍然是 |
[32:19] | Unfortunately, that is no longer my concern. | 不幸的是 那再也不是我关心的了 |
[32:22] | I will avenge the deaths of the Jaffa at Dar Eshkalon. | 我会为Dar Eshkalon的Jaffa报仇 |
[32:25] | Arkad must die, no matter what the consequences. | Arkad必须死 不计任何代价 |
[32:28] | I do not wish to harm any of you. | 我也不想伤害你们中的任何人 |
[32:30] | But if you try and stop me, I will. | 但是你们想阻止我 我会的 |
[32:44] | So, now what? | 所以 现在怎么办? |
[32:45] | Well, he’s got to be headed for the pyramid. | 他一定是去金字塔了 |
[32:58] | Drop the stick. | 放下武器 |
[33:02] | Drop the stick. | 放下武器 |
[33:04] | I do not wish to harm you, Colonel Mitchell. | 我不想伤害你 |
[33:07] | Then drop the stick. | 那就放下武器 |
[33:12] | You know, I don’t think anyone here wants to get harmed. | 知道吗 这里任何人都不想受伤 |
[33:15] | Probably me more than you. | 可能我比你更不想 |
[33:18] | Look, Teal’c… | 来吧 Teal’c… |
[33:59] | Okay, all right. We can talk about this. | 好吧 我们可以谈谈 |
[34:02] | The time for talk is over, Colonel Mitchell. | 谈话时间结束 中校 |
[35:53] | After all these years, still as predictable as ever. | 这么多年过去了 你还是那么单纯 |
[35:58] | Leave. | 出去! |
[36:40] | You’ve gotten old and slow. Get up. | 你变老了变慢了 起来! |
[36:54] | I remember when you were a true warrior, | 我记得你那时是个真正的战士 |
[36:57] | the pride of Apophis, | Apophis的骄傲 |
[36:59] | feared by all those who opposed you. | 反对者都怕你 |
[37:02] | Do you remember, Teal’c, how powerful you were then? | 记得吗Teal’c 那时你有多强大? |
[37:07] | Do you remember Co’rak? | 记得Ko’ak吗? |
[37:10] | You had us on the run. | 你让我们东躲西藏 |
[37:12] | You bombarded the planet from space and you left no survivors! | 你炸毁了整个星球 无一幸存 |
[37:16] | I lost my parents that day, | 那天我失去了双亲 |
[37:19] | my sister, | 我的姐妹 |
[37:22] | yet I still admired you. | 但是我仍然崇拜你 |
[37:25] | One day, I thought… I thought I would be so brave. | 我以为 我以为 终有一天 我会勇敢地 |
[37:29] | I would have the courage to bring my enemies to their knees, | 让我的敌人跪倒在我面前 |
[37:33] | like the great Jaffa warrior, Teal’c. | 就像是伟大的Jaffa战士Teal’c |
[37:37] | Fight! | 打啊 |
[37:55] | Look at you now. | 看看你现在 |
[37:57] | A legend. | 传奇 |
[38:02] | You defeated the mighty Goa’uld themselves. | 你击败了全能的Goa’uld自己 |
[38:06] | You brought freedom to all Jaffa. | 你为所有Jaffa带来了自由 |
[38:08] | You gave us the chance to seek salvation, but you, you rejected it yourself. | 你给我们机会寻求救赎 但是你 你放弃了自己 |
[38:16] | Your punishment must be to have gotten so soft and frail. | 你的惩罚一定是 变得如此软弱无能 |
[38:21] | Have you spent so long with humans that you’ve become so much like them? | 是和人类在一起太久了 所以也变得像他们了? |
[38:26] | It’s a shame | 真是可惜 |
[38:28] | you won’t live to see me bring the Tau’ri to their knees. | 你不能活着看到我让Tauri跪倒 在我面前 |
[39:35] | Before you die, I want you to know the truth. | 在你死前 我要你知道真相 |
[39:40] | I had my revenge for the day that you attacked Co’rak | 在你攻击Ko’ak |
[39:43] | and you slaughtered my family. | 屠杀了我家人的那天 我也报了仇 |
[39:50] | I killed your mother. | 我杀了你母亲 |
[40:26] | Teal’c! | |
[40:48] | There was a time when you would have come away from such a battle | 你本可以远离这种战斗 |
[40:50] | without a scratch. | 毫发无伤地 |
[40:52] | I’m alive. Arkad is not. | 我活着 Arkad死了 |
[40:58] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[41:02] | Just finished reading your report, Colonel. | 刚看完你的报告 中校 |
[41:05] | Everything in order, sir? | 没问题吧 长官? |
[41:07] | Arkad set a trap for you, took you prisoner, | Arkad设下了陷阱 把你们关押 |
[41:11] | and you were fortunate Teal’c was there to rescue you. | 幸好Teal’c去救了你们 |
[41:13] | Arkad was killed and Teal’c injured in the process. | Arkad死了 Teal’c在过程中受了伤 |
[41:17] | Yes, sir, that’s what it says. | 是的 就是这么写的 |
[41:19] | This is going to be a tough pill for the IOA to swallow, son. | 这对IOA恐怕很难接受 孩子 |
[41:23] | I believe I also mention that Arkad admitted to planning the attacks | 我相信我还提到 Arkad承认计划攻击 |
[41:26] | and they were going to go through with them | 他们会执行到底 |
[41:27] | regardless of what we’d do. | 不管我们怎么做 |
[41:28] | Yeah, it’s too bad you weren’t able to learn more. | 是啊 没能得到进一步消息真糟糕 |
[41:35] | Arkad took credit for the murder of my mother. | Arkad承认杀了我母亲 |
[41:41] | If he was responsible, he was too much a coward to do it himself. | 如果他有责任 也是太胆小了 不敢亲手做 |
[41:47] | The one who did died by my hand. | 亲手杀了我母亲的人 已经被我手刃了 |
[41:52] | You never told me. | 你从未告诉过我 |
[41:55] | Still, Arkad got what he deserved. | 仍然 Arkad罪有应得 |
[41:59] | There are many more as corrupt as he was. | 还有很多像他一样堕落的 |
[42:02] | And we will hunt them until they are no more. | 我们会一个一个击破 直到没有为止 |
[42:12] | I would not like to be the one who opposes you. | 我可不想做反对你的人 |
[42:16] | I have learned from the best, old friend. | 早知道了 老朋友 |
[42:20] | I have not said this to you before, and I should have. | 我从未告诉过你 但是我应该 |
[42:30] | You are the son I never had. | 你就像我的儿子 |
[42:37] | I could not be more proud. | 我非常以你为傲 |