时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | |
[00:05] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这得到什么? |
[00:07] | The code to an Ancient tablet that I helped Qetesh locate long ago. | 很早前我曾帮助Quetesh 找到的远古石碑密码 |
[00:12] | I take it the anti-Prior device is working. | 我觉得反先知装置已经奏效了 |
[00:14] | Well, he didn’t stop us from zatting him. | 他并没有阻止我们击晕他 |
[00:20] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[00:21] | I had to be sure this was working on her first. | 首先我必须确定这对她管用 |
[00:26] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得走了! |
[00:46] | You’re bluffing. | 别虚张声势了 |
[00:49] | You have nothing. | 你什么都没有 |
[00:57] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[01:00] | I’ll bet you everything I have on this table against | 我敢用这台面上的一切 |
[01:04] | that cargo ship of yours outside. | 来赌门口你的那条货船 |
[01:07] | Your winnings wouldn’t cover the value of that ship. | 你的筹码可没那船值钱 |
[01:13] | – What if I throw in this? – And what’s that supposed to be? | 我把这个加上如何? 那是什么玩意儿? |
[01:29] | You’ve got your wager, as foolish as it may be. | 成交 但你实在太蠢了 |
[02:01] | I guess it’s just my lucky day. | 也许今天是我的幸运日 |
[02:08] | I thought this was an honest establishment. | 我以为游戏的原则是公正的 |
[02:11] | It is. | 没错 |
[02:13] | And that’s why it’s necessary to have you searched. | 所以我们得搜你的身 |
[02:25] | I don’t suppose we could call this even. | 算扯平怎么样? |
[02:37] | Adria? | |
[02:38] | Hello, Mother. It’s good to see you. It’s been far too long. | 你好 妈妈 好久不见啊 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:50] | I did not expect to see you again. | 我…没想到… 会见到你 |
[03:55] | I had to return, Mother. My work here is unfinished. | 妈妈 我必须回来 我这边的任务还没完成 |
[03:58] | Who is this? | 她是谁? |
[04:00] | You really don’t want to know. | 你们真的不会想知道 |
[04:06] | Get out, all of you. | 全部给我滚出去! |
[04:19] | I don’t suppose you’re going to let me just walk out of here? | 我想你不会让我也这么走出去吧? |
[04:22] | I’m afraid not. | 当然不会 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, Mother, | 很抱歉妈妈 但我必须告诉你 |
[04:27] | but your attempt to destroy the Ori was unsuccessful. | 你想要摧毁Ori的计划没有成功 |
[04:30] | Am I supposed to take your word for that? | 我该相信你么? |
[04:33] | I’ve been personally supervising the construction of dozens of ships. | 我亲自监管诸多船只的建造 |
[04:36] | Now that our intergalactic gate is operational again, | 现在我们的超级星门又启用了 |
[04:38] | there’s nothing to stop them from coming here. | 根本没法阻止他们进来了 |
[04:40] | We should have the entire galaxy converted in a matter of months. | 我们本来几个月内可以让整个星系皈依 |
[04:44] | Just because you’ve been building ships doesn’t prove anything. | 你以为你会造船就了不起了么? |
[04:48] | What are you doing here? Where are your friends from Earth? | 你来这干什么的? 你地球上的朋友们呢? |
[04:53] | Friends come and go. | 朋友无常 |
[04:55] | Have they abandoned you? | 他们抛弃你了? |
[04:57] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[05:02] | I really must know, Mother. | 你必须告诉我 妈妈 |
[05:07] | You do realize, in a traditional mother-daughter relationship, | 你应该意识到 传统观念中的母女关系 |
[05:09] | I’m supposed to be the bossy one? | 应该是我发号施令 |
[05:13] | Oh, whatever. Makes no difference now, anyway. | 算了 随你吧 反正也没有用 |
[05:24] | I’ve got it. I figured it out. | 我知道了 – |
[05:26] | Got what? | 我搞明白了 – 搞明白什么了? |
[05:27] | The answer you were looking for to the Clava Thesaurusy thingami-jigamy. | 你一直寻找的答案 Clava Sorusy 什么什么的 |
[05:32] | The Clava Thessara Infinitas? | (古人的藏宝图) |
[05:33] | Right, that’s the one. I know where it is. | 说对了 我知道它在哪儿 |
[05:39] | The Clava Thessara Infinitas, literally, “The key to infinite treasure,” | 从字面理解 就是一把通向无穷宝藏的钥匙 |
[05:43] | is the Ancient tablet Athena was seeking from Qetesh. | 它是一块古代石碑 Athena一直想从Quetesh那里搜查到 |
[05:45] | Now, it supposedly holds the clues to the whereabouts of a vast storehouse of… | 而我们推测这上面可能还带有 庞大远古军事宝藏仓库的线索 |
[05:48] | Daniel, this is very interesting. Get to the good part! | 是的Daniel! 别绕圈子了 直接说要点! |
[05:53] | The good part? | – 要点? |
[05:55] | I figured it out. I know where the treasure is. | – 我找出来的 我知道这宝藏在哪儿 |
[05:57] | You solved the Clava Thessara Infinitas? | 你破解了Clava DeSora Infinatus之谜? |
[05:59] | Yes, I most certainly did. | 是的 我几乎破解了! |
[06:04] | Daniel shared some of his findings with me last night before I went to sleep, | 昨晚临睡前Daniel同我分享了 |
[06:09] | and after a rather, well, nasty dream | 一些他的发现 后来 |
[06:11] | in which I appeared on a television program where it seemed | 我做了个奇怪的梦 梦到我出现在某个电视节目里 |
[06:13] | you had to dance with supposedly well-known personalities | 就是…那种在一大群评委面前 |
[06:16] | in front of a panel of judges, | 同其他名人一起跳舞的节目 |
[06:18] | a shape came to my mind. | 于是我脑海中浮现出一种图形 |
[06:22] | The symbol for infinity? | – 无穷符号 – 对 |
[06:24] | Yes, infinite treasure, infinity. You see? | 无穷的宝藏 无穷的…明白吗? |
[06:30] | And it intersects with six symbols, which, when combined, correspond with | 有6个交点 |
[06:37] | a gate address. | 组合起来便对应了一个星门的地址 |
[06:39] | Why would the Ancients use the Earth symbol for infinity to hide their treasure? | 为什么古人会用地球上的无穷符号 来隐藏他们的宝藏? |
[06:43] | Actually, no one knows the exact origin of the symbol itself. | 事实上 这符号的起源没人知道 |
[06:45] | It’s been found on Tibetan rock carvings dating back over a thousand years, | 我们最早在西藏石雕上发现它 |
[06:48] | as well as a host of other places. | 分析约有千年左右的历史 |
[06:49] | For all we know, it could well have originated with the Ancients. | 据我们所知 它也许是古人创造的 |
[06:53] | You can rotate that symbol any which way you want. | 你将角度旋转看看 |
[06:56] | Yes, but this is how it appeared in my dream, | 行是行 当梦中它就是这样出现的 |
[06:59] | and when we put these six symbols into the database, | 我们将这六个符号输入数据库 |
[07:03] | it came up with only one address. | 分析得出唯一的一个地址 |
[07:06] | Why does this all sound familiar? | 怎么听起来那么耳熟? |
[07:11] | Did Adria not send you information in dream form to lure us to the planet | 以前Adria不是托梦给你 |
[07:14] | where the Sangraal was hidden? | 引诱我们去了那个藏着Sangraal的星球么? |
[07:16] | Yes, but, no, this is different. I came up with this on my own. | 是的 但这次不同 这次是我自己想出来的 |
[07:18] | Okay, I suppose it is possible that Qetesh knew its location | Quetesh很有可能知道这个位置 |
[07:22] | and this is simply a latent memory being dredged up by Athena. | 并且这是由Athena挖掘出的潜意识 |
[07:26] | There you go. | 说得对 |
[07:27] | Do we have any idea what this Ancient storehouse actually contains? | 那么仓库里可能有些什么? |
[07:31] | No idea, sir, but it must be big if Athena was so eager to get her hands on it. | 不知道 但Athena如此迫切地想得到 里面的东西肯定大有文章 |
[07:34] | I feel very strongly about this, General. | 对此我深信不疑 将军 |
[07:38] | What can it hurt to send a team? | 干嘛不派个小队呢? |
[07:42] | I didn’t send you that information. | 我没传递那样的信息给你 |
[07:44] | That’s what I tried to tell them, but they didn’t believe me, | 我也是如此告诉他们的 但他们就是不相信 |
[07:47] | especially when the reconnaissance team returned. | 特别是在侦查小队返回后 |
[07:51] | What is it? | – 怎么了? – |
[07:52] | SG-3 and 8, they’re coming in hot. Open the iris. | SG3和SG8 他们急着回来 打开虹门 |
[08:07] | They’re right on our tail! Shut the gate! Shut it down! | 它们追过来了! 把门关上! 快点! |
[08:09] | Do it! | – 快关上! – 快啊! |
[08:12] | Med teams to the gate room immediately! | 医疗小队立即前往门厅 |
[08:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[08:22] | It was an ambush, sir. | 长官 我们中埋伏了 |
[08:24] | Ori soldiers made our position as soon as we stepped through the gate. | 我们一出星门便遭Ori士兵包围 |
[08:27] | I lost two men, a couple more injured. | 两名手下死了 还有好几名受伤 |
[08:29] | That’s not possible. That can’t be. | 不可能 这绝不可能 |
[08:33] | You tell that to the men who died. | 向死去的士兵解释去吧 |
[08:35] | – Colonel, debrief in my office. – Yes, sir. | 上校! |
[08:46] | I was so certain that I was right, I couldn’t leave well enough alone, | – 来我办公室简报 |
[08:49] | and the very next night… | – 遵命 |
[08:51] | I had the same dream again. | 我又做了这个梦 但这次稍有不同 |
[08:53] | Only this time, the infinity shape appeared vertically rather than horizontally. | 图案是垂直方向出现的 而以前是水平的 |
[08:59] | Note that, again, it intersects with six symbols, | 请注意 它仍有6个交点 |
[09:03] | and that, again, the six symbols only match one address in our database. | 同样 6个交点在我们的数据库里 对应了一个地址 |
[09:10] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:19] | What’s the problem? We need to investigate this. | 有问题么? 我们不该研究一下么? |
[09:22] | – Vala. – What? | – 什么? |
[09:24] | – Do you not see what’s going on here? – No. | – 你难道没看出来么? – 没有 |
[09:26] | This is Adria telling us where to go so she can pick us off. | 这是Adria告诉我们去什么地方 然后她就等着干掉我们 |
[09:29] | Next, you’ll have a dream where the symbol is on a slight angle, | 也许下次 你又梦见这符号转动了一个角度 |
[09:31] | and I’ll bet it will still correspond to one single gate address. | 我打赌 它又能对应一个星门地址 |
[09:35] | – She’s using you, Vala. – No. I would know. | – 她在利用你 Vala – 不 那样我能感觉到 |
[09:38] | Well, you didn’t know before, did you? | 你从来都感觉不出来 对么? |
[10:02] | Things just got worse from there. | 情况越弄越糟了 |
[10:12] | Daniel, what’s happening? | – Daniel 怎么样? |
[10:13] | It’s not looking good. Most of the IOA. Delegates think you’ve been compromised. | – 情况不妙 大部分IOA代表认为你被收买了 |
[10:17] | But I didn’t do anything wrong. I was trying to help. | 但我并没做错什么 我只想帮忙 |
[10:19] | It doesn’t matter what your intentions were. | 不在于你本身的意愿 |
[10:21] | If Adria can manipulate you like this any time she wants to, | 如果Adria能够如此随时随地控制你 |
[10:24] | then you’ve become a security risk. | 那你可就是危险人物了 |
[10:26] | They’re talking about removing you from the team. | 大家在讨论将你除名的事 |
[10:29] | What? | 什么? |
[10:30] | They’re also not comfortable with the idea of letting you go, | 什么? 事实上 让你精通了地球上的防御技术后 |
[10:32] | given everything you’ve learned about Earth’s defenses. | 又让你离开 他们也不放心 |
[10:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[10:40] | They’re talking about confinement, Vala, at Area 51. | 他们要囚禁你 Vala 在51区 |
[10:53] | You don’t believe me either. | 连你也不相信我 |
[10:54] | You can’t lie to me, Mother. I can read the truth in your mind. | 妈妈 你没法骗我 我能读透你的心思 |
[10:58] | I’m just surprised. | 真令我惊讶 |
[11:00] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[11:02] | How did you convince them to let you go? | 你如何说服他们放你走的? |
[11:04] | I didn’t. That’s the funny thing. | 我没有 所以才有趣 |
[11:10] | I guess they thought a locked door could hold me. | 他们以为门锁能困住我 |
[11:18] | Or they never imagined I’d make it off the base. | 也根本想不到我能逃脱 |
[11:41] | What do you plan to do now? | 那你下一步计划呢? |
[11:43] | Well, I had just won myself a cargo ship | 哼 我刚要赢到一艘船 |
[11:46] | when you dropped by and broke up the game, so… | 你却破门而入 搅了我的好事 |
[11:49] | Is that really what you want? A life alone, always on the run? | 那真是你想要的? 孤独一生 亡命生涯? |
[11:53] | That life no longer suits you, Mother. You belong with me. | 那样的日子不适合你了 妈妈 你应当和我一起 |
[11:55] | Return with me to my ship, and take up your rightful place as Mother of the Orici. | 和我一同回去 重新担当Orici之母 |
[11:59] | Adria, stop it. I am not your mother. | Adria 别说了! 我不是你妈妈! |
[12:03] | I may have given birth to you, but we are not family, | 是的 我给了你生命 但我们并非一家人! |
[12:06] | so stop pretending. | 所以别装了 |
[12:12] | You just need time to think about it. We will talk further on our way. | 你需要时间考虑考虑 我们回家路上慢慢谈 |
[12:18] | – Where are we going? – To find the Clava Thessara Infinitas. | 我们会去哪儿? 我们去找Clava DeSora Infinatus |
[12:22] | – You think it’s real? – I think Colonel Carter was right. | 你相信我? 我认为Carter上校是正确的 |
[12:25] | This might be knowledge from your time as a Goa’uld | 也许这想法是从 |
[12:28] | being dredged up through your subconscious. | 你是Goa’uld时的潜意识中激发的 |
[12:30] | Well, you’re too late. | 但现在也太晚了 |
[12:33] | Despite the fact that they didn’t trust me, they thought they should check out | 我告诉了他们第二个星门地址 虽然他们不相信我 |
[12:35] | the second gate address anyway, just to be safe. | 但为了安全起见 他们仍检验了那个地址 |
[12:38] | I overheard them planning the mission as I was leaving. | 我逃走时无意中听到了他们的计划 |
[12:41] | Yes, but there’s something you’re not telling me. | 我知道 但你还有所隐瞒 |
[12:45] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Don’t play games with me, Mother. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 别和我耍花招 妈妈! |
[12:49] | If I have to force this information out of you, it will be quite unpleasant. | 如果你想逼我问出那些信息 那将是很不愉快的 |
[12:56] | They were worried about an ambush, so they’re taking the ship. | 他们担心中埋伏 所以他们派了一艘船 |
[13:01] | We can beat them if we travel by stargate. | 我们可以从星门走 击败他们 |
[13:05] | Let’s go. Now. | 走吧 赶快! |
[13:18] | Howdy! | 你们好啊! |
[13:25] | You didn’t really think we’d invite you to a party | 你不会以为我们邀请你来派对 |
[13:28] | and not disable your funky powers, did you? | 还让你拥有那恶心的能力吧? |
[13:31] | I have no idea what’s going on. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[13:33] | Don’t worry, Vala, it’s all part of the plan. | 别担心 Vala 这全是计划的一部分 |
[13:35] | Don’t you ever speak to me, ever again. | 你以后别再同我说话! |
[13:43] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器! |
[13:45] | Buddy, I think you’ve got the wrong planet. | 兄弟 你跑错星球了 |
[13:47] | Lower your weapons or we will all perish. | 放下武器 否则我们全部灰飞烟灭! |
[13:50] | My master Lord Ba’al has targeted this location from orbit. | 我的主人Baal已从星际轨道上瞄准这里了 |
[14:11] | What are you doing? Carrying out my orders. | 你在干什么? 执行我的命令 |
[14:22] | Okay, that wasn’t part of the plan. | 这可不是我们的计划 |
[14:29] | Welcome. | 欢迎! |
[14:32] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[14:33] | I’ve learned a thing or two from my Tau’ri friends. | 我从我的Tauri朋友们那里学了两招 |
[14:37] | This room is being flooded with the same kind of EM field they generate | 这屋子里充满了类似电磁的力场 |
[14:40] | with that clever little device of theirs, | 就是他们用他们的小装置制造出的… |
[14:42] | the one that prevents you from using your mind powers. | 阻止你用意念力的东西 |
[14:45] | You should know that won’t hold me forever. | 你该知道 这不会永远困住我 |
[14:47] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[14:52] | But that won’t be a problem after I’m done with you. | 但在我完事之后 就不是个问题了 |
[15:04] | They got the jump on us. We had no time to react. | 他们抢先一步 我们根本来不及反抗 |
[15:06] | Exactly how did Ba’al manage to pull this off? | 但Baal到底是如何做到的? |
[15:08] | I don’t know, but they had detailed intelligence. | 不知道 但他们有很确切的情报 |
[15:11] | He was aware of both our locations and intentions. | 他不仅知道地址 还知道目的 |
[15:13] | The bigger question is, what does Ba’al want with Adria? | 但问题是 Baal想从Adria那里得到什么? |
[15:15] | Perhaps he intends to negotiate for shared control of the galaxy. | 也许他想共同统治这个星系 |
[15:18] | She doesn’t strike me as the sharing type. | 我认为她不是个善于分享的人 |
[15:20] | Either way, we do not want those two hanging out together. | 而且 我们也不希望这两人联手 |
[15:22] | Exactly. We have to get her back. | 的确 我们必须把她找回来 |
[15:25] | – We’re on it, sir. – Wait. | – 我们立刻出发 长官! – 等等! |
[15:28] | How’s Vala? | Vala怎么样? |
[15:31] | Pissed. | 怒气冲天 |
[15:33] | Is somebody going to fill her in? | – 有人能安抚她么? |
[15:35] | Absolutely. Just not us. | – 当然有 但不是我们 |
[15:43] | This isn’t right, you know. I escaped fair and square. | 这是个错误 明白么? 我逃跑本是天经地义 |
[15:48] | Bringing me back here is tantamount to kidnapping. | 你们把我带回来才算绑架呢! |
[15:50] | Listen, we know you’re upset, but you have to understand, this is part of a plan. | 听着 我们知道你很生气 但请你理解 这只是计划的一部分 |
[15:54] | Upset? Why would I possibly be upset? | 生气?! 我干嘛生气?! |
[15:57] | Maybe because I was betrayed and abandoned | 也许是因为 我被星系中唯一信任的人 |
[16:00] | by the only people in the entire galaxy I thought were my friends. Don’t be silly. | 背判并抛弃了 而我曾坚信它是我的朋友 别犯傻了! |
[16:06] | We are your friends, and we did not betray you. | 我们是你的朋友 而且我们并没有背判你 |
[16:09] | You didn’t exactly back me up, now, did you? | 你不是真的在帮我吧? |
[16:11] | What she means is, none of it actually happened. | 她的意思是 这一切没有发生过! |
[16:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[16:15] | This device is a slightly altered version of the memory implant technology | 这个装置是基于记忆灌输技术制造的 |
[16:19] | we received from a race called the Galarans. | 我们从Galarens族人那里学习了这门技术 并稍作改动 |
[16:21] | We used it to create a fictional memory and implant it in your mind. | 我们用它制造了虚假的记忆 并植入你的大脑 |
[16:24] | And we knew you’d have trouble understanding all of this, | 我们理解让你接受这些很困难 |
[16:26] | so we took the liberty of making a recording | 所以我们在你接受植入程序时 |
[16:28] | before you underwent the procedure. | 我们冒昧地录了一段像 |
[16:31] | Look. | 看吧 |
[16:32] | Tilt it up, all right. Oh, yeah. | 再倾斜一点 这下行了 |
[16:35] | Thank you, now I can see. | 谢谢 我能看清了 |
[16:37] | We’re rolling! | – 我们在录了! |
[16:38] | Oh, we’re on? Why didn’t you say so? | – 知道了 – |
[16:41] | Gum! | 你怎么不早说? – 把糖吐了 |
[16:44] | Thanks! Hello, gorgeous. | 谢谢 你好 美人儿 |
[16:49] | If you’re watching this, you’re obviously back at Stargate Command | 如果你看到这段录像 你定是回到星门指挥部了 |
[16:51] | and you are probably thinking that everyone around you has gone completely | 你也许认为 你周围的人全都变成了… |
[16:56] | – wonko. – Wonko. | 呆子 |
[16:57] | With the possible exception of Daniel, who, let’s face it, | 可能Daniel会除外 |
[16:59] | was always a little bit… | 他还有那么点… |
[17:01] | Vala! | – 不好意思 |
[17:03] | Sorry. Seriously, though, substituting our memories was my idea. | 言归正传 改写记忆是我自己的想法 |
[17:08] | Brilliant, I know, and incredibly brave, | 这是绝对的天才和英勇! |
[17:11] | but it was the only way for the plan to work, | 但只有这样行动才能奏效 |
[17:14] | so if you are watching this, | 所以你既然看到这段录像 你定是凯旋了 |
[17:16] | you have obviously made it back, and let me be the first to say, well done. | 所以请让我首先对你说 干得漂亮 |
[17:20] | And enjoy the substantial pay rise that’s been promised to you | 好好享受加薪吧 |
[17:23] | if the mission succeeds. | 这可是对行动成功的承诺 |
[17:24] | – Okay, that’s enough. Thank you. | |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好 行了 |
[17:27] | How was… | – 谢谢 |
[17:29] | We heard that Adria had returned through the supergate. | 我们听说Adria从超级星门回来了 |
[17:33] | Now, if the Ori are dead, we thought we might be able | 我们想如果Ori死了 |
[17:35] | to convince her to leave quietly with her army. | 就能说服她带着自己的军队安静离开 |
[17:38] | We knew that she’d be able to tell if you were lying to her, | 如果向她撒谎 |
[17:39] | so, as far as you were concerned, it wasn’t a lie. | 她立刻就能察觉 这事半点不假 |
[17:44] | I escaped using a Sodan cloak. | 我用Sodan隐身器逃走的 |
[17:47] | You allowed me to be exposed to radiation so that you could carry out your plan. | 你们让我暴露在电磁辐射下 如此执行你们的计划! |
[17:51] | Your plan. | 哦…你的计划… |
[17:53] | And no, that was also part of the false memory. | 那也是虚假记忆的一部分 |
[17:56] | We escorted you to the planet where Adria found you and we dropped you off. | Adria找到你的那颗星球 是我们护送你过去的 |
[17:59] | You slept through it like a baby. | 整个过程你睡得很熟 |
[18:04] | So, no IOA? | 那么… 没有IOA? |
[18:09] | No Reynolds’ men? | 也没有Reynold的人了? |
[18:11] | No television program about dancing with supposed celebrities? | 也没有电视明星舞蹈秀了? |
[18:16] | Actually, that part was real. | 我想 那部分也许是真的 |
[18:21] | How very disturbing. | 真是混乱阿 |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[18:43] | – Comfy? – You’ve made a terrible mistake. | – 待得舒服吧? – 你犯了个严重的错误 |
[18:45] | Release me now and I will be merciful. | 现在放了我 我会对你手下留情 |
[18:48] | You’re so much more pleasant | 当你失去用意念掐死我的能力时 |
[18:49] | when you lack the ability to snap my neck with your thoughts. | 真令人愉快阿 |
[18:52] | You’re a fool, dealing with powers way beyond your means. | 你这个蠢货! 对抗我的力量会让你死得很惨! |
[18:55] | When my army catches up to you… | – 当我的军队追上你… |
[18:57] | Don’t waste your breath. Your army has no idea where you are, | – 别白费口舌了! |
[18:59] | and it’ll be days before they even begin to question your disappearance. | 你的军队连你在哪儿都不知道 而且还得好几天才能意识到你失踪了 |
[19:02] | Even then, all their queries will lead them to the Tau’ri. | 就算他们想找你 他们也会找到Tauri那边去 |
[19:06] | If you intend to kill me, | 你最好知道 |
[19:08] | you should know the Ori will not halt their attacks on this galaxy. | 如果你想杀死我 Ori也不会停止对这个星系的攻击 |
[19:12] | I have no intention of killing you. | 我并非想要杀你 |
[19:14] | As a matter of fact, my whole plan hinges on your being very much alive. | 事实上 我的计划全靠你生龙活虎 |
[19:18] | So you can ransom me for your freedom? | 于是你能利用我来换取你的自由 |
[19:21] | Far from it. You can offer me something far more valuable, | 不止如此 你能给我更有价值的东西 |
[19:25] | control of your army. | 你军队的…控制权 |
[19:28] | – They’ll never listen to you. – No. | – 他们不会听从你 – 当然不会! |
[19:31] | But they do listen to you. | 但他们听你的 |
[19:33] | There’s nothing you can do to make me bend my army to your will. | 你别想利用我让我的的军队屈服于你 |
[19:41] | Well, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 那可不一定 |
[19:55] | Agent Barrett has some information regarding Ba’al’s whereabouts. | Barrett特工有一些关于Baal行踪的情报 |
[20:00] | I got a call from one of my agents, | 我接到手下探员的一个电话 |
[20:02] | undercover inside Ba’al’s operations here on Earth. | 他是我们安插在Baal地球组织内的卧底 |
[20:05] | Apparently, the clones are planning to meet as a group. | 很明显 那些克隆体正计划计划聚集在一起 |
[20:08] | Where and when? | – 何时何地? |
[20:09] | P3R-112, today. | – 在P3R-112 就今天 |
[20:13] | – Not a lot of notice. – I just got the intel an hour ago. | – 之前怎么没通知过? – 我一小时前才接到的消息 |
[20:16] | How reliable is it? | 消息可靠么? |
[20:17] | My guy’s embedded at the top. | 我的手下打进了组织最高层 |
[20:19] | He wouldn’t break cover unless he was sure. | 如他没有把握 是不会放出消息的 |
[20:20] | Well, we’ve been here before. We have a pretty good idea of the layout. | 我们曾去过那边 熟悉那边的地形 |
[20:23] | – Take a Marine unit. – Yes, sir. | 带支海军陆战队 遵命 长官 |
[20:42] | Kind of a quiet spot for such a big meeting. | 开这么大一个会 这也太风平浪静了 |
[20:44] | – I think that’s the idea. – I’m not seeing a lot of movement. | 是啊 看上去没什么动静 |
[20:53] | I think I know why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[21:09] | Looks like somebody got here before us. | 看来有人抢先一步 |
[21:12] | No wounds. No sign of combat. | 没有伤口 没有搏斗痕迹 |
[21:14] | – Symbiote poison? – I believe so. | – 共生体毒剂? – 我想是的 |
[21:16] | Why would the Ba’als kill their own Jaffa? | 为何Baal们杀死自己的Jaffa? |
[21:20] | I don’t think the Jaffa were the intended target. | 我认为Jaffa并不是真正的目标 |
[21:53] | At last, the guest of honor. | 终于来了 我尊贵的客人 |
[22:08] | You two are about to become very well acquainted. | 你俩定会好好融合的 |
[22:24] | Well, you’ve got to hand it to him. The man throws a mean dinner party. | 无论这人是谁 他举办了一场卑鄙的晚宴 |
[22:28] | Well, he knows we’re coming after him. He’s covering his tracks. | 并且他知道我们会来 所以隐藏了自己的踪迹 |
[22:30] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[22:34] | Stand back! I’m warning you! | 退后 我警告你们! |
[22:37] | – Just take it easy. – We’re not going to hurt you. | – 放松点! – 我们不会伤害你… |
[22:42] | Much. | 太严重 |
[22:44] | I thought they were all dead. | 我认为他们都死了 |
[22:46] | Apparently not. | 显然还没有 |
[22:57] | And I believe I know why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[23:03] | We’ve got a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[23:05] | Once he woke up, our Jaffa friend was surprisingly forthcoming. | 我们的Jaffa朋友醒来后 破天荒地同我们合作了 |
[23:09] | He confirmed the fact that Ba’al was behind the attack that killed all his clones. | 他承认Baal正是屠杀他克隆体的幕后指使 |
[23:12] | Apparently, he had assembled them for what they thought | 显然 |
[23:14] | was a meeting on the Adria situation. | 他以讨论Adria的情况为由 召集了那些克隆体 |
[23:16] | Instead, he beamed in canisters of symbiote poison. | 结果呢 他用光传送了罐装共生体毒剂 |
[23:18] | Quite the door prize. | 中”大奖”了 |
[23:20] | Yeah, whatever Ba’al’s up to, he doesn’t want any witnesses. | 是啊! 不管Baal想做什么 他都不想有任何目击者 |
[23:23] | Lucky for us, he didn’t realize one of his Jaffa uses tretonin. | 不过算我们走运 他没想到有一名Jaffa在使用Tretonin |
[23:26] | – Any idea where he is now? – Actually, yes. | 知道他现在在哪儿么? 是的 |
[23:29] | The Jaffa was able to provide us with the coordinates where Ba’al’s ship is located. | 那名Jaffa提供了我们Baal飞船的位置 |
[23:32] | The Odyssey is standing by. You move out again in one hour. | Odyssey正在待命 1小时后出发 |
[23:49] | Assuming for a moment this Jaffa’s telling the truth | 假设现在那名Jaffa说了真话 |
[23:51] | and we actually find Ba’al’s ship, how do you propose we capture Adria? | 我们找到了Baal的飞船 你们计划如何捉拿Adria? |
[23:54] | Same way he got her off the planet. We beam in, tag her and beam out. | 用Baal将她从星球上带走的相同方法 我们光传进入 标记她 然后光传离开 |
[23:58] | It’s a big ship, Colonel. How are we going to find her? | 中校 如此大的飞船 要找到她真是大海捞针 |
[24:00] | Well, actually, it shouldn’t be that difficult. | 其实 这没有那么难 |
[24:03] | We’re assuming Ba’al has some sort of technology | 我们推测Baal拥有一些技术 |
[24:05] | similar to our own anti-Prior device. | 就同我们的反先知装置差不多 |
[24:06] | Otherwise, she would have used her powers | 否则她被光传上飞船后能力马上就恢复 |
[24:08] | the instant he beamed her on board. | |
[24:10] | If we scan for those specific EM frequencies, | 如我们扫描那些特殊的电磁频率 |
[24:12] | we should be able to pinpoint her location with a fair degree of accuracy. | 我们就能找到她的精确方位 |
[24:15] | All this presupposes that we get the drop on him, and he doesn’t raise his shields. | 但首先我们必须先发制人 否则他会升起防护罩 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:20] | All right, then. Good luck. | 那好吧 祝你们好运 |
[24:29] | Vala, you got a sec? | Vala 你有时间么? |
[24:31] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[24:34] | You’re welcome to sit this one out. | 你不参加行动没人会怪你 |
[24:36] | Why? I mean, why would I? | 为什么? 我为什么会不参加? |
[24:39] | You know why we’re bringing Adria back, right? | 你知道我们为什么带Adria回来 对吧? |
[24:42] | Sure, to tell her to take her army and clear off. | 当然 让她带着她的军队消失掉 |
[24:47] | And if she resists, we will take action. | 那如果她反抗呢? 我们就会采取行动 |
[24:53] | By killing her? | 杀了她么? |
[24:58] | – You’re okay with that? – Of course. | 你受得了吗? 当然 |
[25:07] | All right. | 那就行 |
[25:17] | Wow. I take it we are cloaked? | 哇 我想我们隐形了? |
[25:20] | – Pretty cool, huh? – Yeah. | – 很酷是不是? – 是啊 |
[25:26] | Colonel, the result of your scan is here. | 中校 这是扫描结果 |
[25:35] | This room shows a pronounced level of the same EM radiation | 这个房间里的辐射 明显和反先知装置 |
[25:37] | generated by the anti-Prior device. Looks like you were right. | 产生的电磁力场的频率相同 看上去你是对的 |
[25:40] | Let’s go get her. | 我们去抓她吧 |
[25:53] | That’s it. | 就是那个 |
[26:06] | Don’t worry. This will all be over soon. | 别担心 |
[26:09] | Jaffa! | 很快就结束了 |
[26:42] | Odyssey, we are good to go. | Odyssey飞船 我们可以走了! |
[26:53] | Hey. Wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[27:02] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:04] | It’s not very comfortable. Believe me, I know from experience, | 这是不好受 |
[27:06] | but we’re not taking any chances. | 但从我的经验得出 我们决不能掉以轻心 |
[27:09] | It’s over, Adria. | Adria 一切都结束了 |
[27:12] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. Adria is no longer available. | 我觉得你错了 Adria 已经不在了 |
[27:26] | Ba’al is in Adria? | Baal 寄生到 Adria 体内了? |
[27:29] | Yes, sir. It’s the bad-guy equivalent of cordon bleu. | 是的 长官 这是个极其卑鄙的人 |
[27:32] | It actually makes sense from his perspective, sir. | 之前在他身上发生的事情 终于可以说通了 |
[27:35] | Not only has he taken on a more powerful host, | 他不仅找到了一个更有力量的宿主 |
[27:37] | but Adria’s also in control of the Ori army. | 还可以利用 Adria 指挥 Ori 大军 |
[27:39] | So he convinces them to do his bidding and not hers? | 让她发出他的命令 |
[27:42] | When you think about it, their goals aren’t all that different. | 想想看 他们的目的没有太大的差别 |
[27:45] | Control of the galaxy, worshipped by millions. | 统治整个星系 受无数人崇拜 |
[27:47] | And if the Ori are dead, he’ll never be called to the carpet by the boys upstairs. | 如果Ori死了 就没人能管得了他了 |
[27:51] | What do we do now? | – 我们该怎么做? |
[27:53] | Kill them both. | – 把他们两个都杀了 |
[27:58] | Hard to argue with that logic. It’s a twofer. | 逻辑上说是可以的 一举两得 |
[28:01] | Well, there’s no guarantee that her army would stop fighting even if she was dead. | 但是我们并不能保证 她死了她的军队就会停止进攻 |
[28:04] | The only way to be certain is for her to order them to stand down. | 保险的方法只有一个 就是让她命令他们撤退 |
[28:07] | Then how do we get her to do that? | 怎样才能让她下命令呢? |
[28:09] | Well, if Ba’al’s symbiote is suppressing Adria’s consciousness, | 我想 如果Baal的共生体 在压迫Adria的意识 |
[28:12] | we should be able to do the same thing. | 我们应该能做同样的事情 |
[28:14] | – Swap Ba’al out for someone we can trust. – The Tok’ra. | 把Baal换成某个值得信赖的人么? |
[28:18] | Doesn’t suppressing the host go against their fundamental beliefs? | 压制宿主 不是背弃了他们的原则么? |
[28:21] | Well, I’m sure they’d make an exception in this case. | 那我想他们应该破例一次 |
[28:23] | We’ve been trading intelligence with the Tok’ra since the Ori ships first arrived. | Ori刚来时 我们就同Tokra交换情报 |
[28:27] | They want to get rid of them just as much as we do. | 他们和我们一样 想要摆脱Ori |
[28:29] | Get in touch. See if you can set it up. | 保持联系 看能否奏效 |
[28:31] | In the meantime, keep a close eye on your guest. | 同时 提防你们的客人 |
[28:42] | So, have you decided what you intend to do with me? | 想好了如何处置我吗? |
[28:47] | Well, we’re still weighing our options. Teal’c here had a good idea. | 我们还在权衡 Teal’c有个好主意 |
[28:52] | – I can imagine. – No, you cannot. | 我能想象出来 不 你想不到 |
[28:56] | I must caution you against doing anything too rash. | 我提醒你们不要行事草率 |
[28:59] | In fact, your best course of action would be to release me. | 事实上 你们最好放了我 |
[29:03] | I think we have a difference of opinion there. | 那我们的见解就不同了 |
[29:06] | My whole plan was to order the Ori army back out of this galaxy. | 我的整个计划就是命令Ori大军从星系撤退 |
[29:09] | You let me carry it out, we’ll be rid of them forever. | 如果你让我成功 我们就可以永远摆脱他们 |
[29:12] | That is our plan as well, only without your participation. | 我们的计划也是这样 只是不想有你来插一脚 |
[29:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[29:18] | He means we’re going to bring in someone a little more reliable. | 他是说 我们要找个更值得信赖的人 |
[29:21] | See, right now, you’re like a Pinto engine in a ’71 Mustang. | 而你 就像是71年福特野马里的Pinto引擎 |
[29:25] | We’ve got to swap you out for a big-block Tok’ra. | 我们要把你换成 Tokra |
[29:27] | It takes a great deal of effort to suppress a consciousness this powerful. | 要压制如此强大的意识得费上不少功夫 |
[29:31] | The Tok’ra don’t have the strength. | Tokra的力量根本不够 |
[29:33] | Not to mention the fact that I’ll kill Adria the moment you try to remove me. | 更不用说当你们把我从Adria体内移走时 我会杀死她 |
[29:37] | Well, that’s great. We can live with that. | 我们没意见 |
[29:40] | Perhaps, but remember, I’m sharing Adria’s mind. | 也许吧 但别忘了 我分享Adria的思想 |
[29:44] | You would lose all access to the knowledge I possess. | 你会损失掉我拥有的所有信息资源 |
[29:48] | For example? | 比如? |
[29:50] | For one thing, I can confirm the Ori are dead. | 比如 我能肯定Ori的死亡 |
[29:55] | And that’s just the beginning. | 这只是个开始 |
[29:57] | With my knowledge and your pluckiness, we can accomplish a great deal. | 我的信息加上你们的… 勇气 我们可以做笔好买卖 |
[30:04] | Remember how we worked together to locate the Sangraal? | 及得我们曾合作定位Sangraal么? |
[30:07] | As I recall, your efforts were not particularly helpful. | 在我的印象中 你的帮忙从不管用 |
[30:11] | Of course, it’s your decision. | 当然 |
[30:13] | But it seems you only have two options: | 由你决定了 但你只有两个选择 |
[30:16] | Work with me to our mutual benefit, | 合作互利 |
[30:18] | or kill us both and miss out on everything I have to offer. | 还是放弃我给你的所有好处 同归于尽 |
[30:31] | You’re just in time. The Tok’ra contingent’s about to arrive. | 你来得正好 Tokra分队马上就到 |
[30:44] | I am Ta’seem. | 我叫Juseen |
[30:45] | I will be performing the surgery. These are my assistants. | 手术过程由我操作 他们是我的助手 |
[30:48] | Welcome on board the Odyssey. I’m Colonel Davidson. | 欢迎登陆Odyssey飞船 我是Davidson上校 |
[30:50] | I’m sure you know Colonel Carter, Dr. Jackson, and Vala. | 我想你应该认识Carter中校 Jackson博士和Vala |
[30:53] | Yes. I knew you as Qetesh. | 是的 我知道你是Quetesh |
[30:58] | Things have changed a little since then. | 可后来事情发生了变化 |
[31:01] | News that the leader of the Ori army had been captured | 当Ori军队领袖被抓消息传来时 |
[31:04] | came as a ray of hope to my people. | 我们的人民感到一阵希望 |
[31:06] | That being said, the extraction procedure that we are about to undertake | 我们被告知 |
[31:10] | is extremely difficult. | 取出的手术过程是极其复杂的 |
[31:12] | Even though we have refined the process considerably, | 虽然我们的技术已经非常熟练 |
[31:14] | there remains a very real risk that Adria will not survive. | 我们也不敢保证Adria能够活下来 |
[31:17] | Well, the only other option we have is to leave Ba’al in | 我们还有另外一个选择 |
[31:20] | and trust he’s telling the truth, so… | 就是相信Baal 并让他待在Adria体内 |
[31:23] | Then we should begin immediately. | 那我们得立刻开工了 |
[31:24] | Zanuf, the symbiote that we brought, cannot survive outside of a host for long. | Zanuf 我们带来的共生体 离开宿主无法存活太久 |
[31:28] | The infirmary is this way. | 医务室这边走 |
[31:40] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:42] | What about our arrangement? | 我们的安排如何? |
[31:43] | Oh, you mean the part where you string us along | 难道你还想胡言乱语迷惑我们 |
[31:45] | till you overcome the effects of the anti-Prior device? | 直到摆脱反先知装置的作用么? |
[31:48] | We’ll pass. | 省省吧 |
[31:58] | The sedative appears to be working. Heart rate and BP are holding steady. | 镇静剂起作用了 心律和血压保持稳定 |
[32:12] | There it is. Let’s begin. | 找到了 我们开始吧 |
[32:17] | We will need to work quickly. The symbiote’s autonomic response | 我们必须动作快点 |
[32:19] | can trigger complications, even under anesthetic. | 因为就算在麻醉状态下 共生体的自发反应也会引起并发症 |
[32:24] | Initiating the first incision. | 划下第一刀 |
[32:28] | I need suction. | 帮我吸引 |
[32:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[32:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:47] | Just didn’t feel like sticking around for the surgery. | 只是不想盯着那台手术 |
[32:49] | You know, weak stomach and all that. | 我怕恶心 |
[32:51] | Hey, you sure you’re okay with this? | 嘿 你保证没事? |
[32:56] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么每个人都那么问我? |
[32:58] | Because she’s your daughter. | 因为无论她做过什么 她毕竟是你的女儿 |
[33:00] | And no matter what she’s done, it must be difficult to see her treated this way. | 看她被如此对待 心里肯定不好受 |
[33:04] | Let’s get something clear. She’s not my daughter, Daniel. | 澄清一下 她不是我女儿 Daniel |
[33:06] | The Ori impregnated me against my will and forced me to bring her into the galaxy. | Ori强迫我怀孕 还逼我将她带入星系 |
[33:10] | I was an incubator, a shipping crate and nothing more. | 我只能算个孵化器 一个运货箱 别的什么都不是 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry, but I find it hard to believe that you don’t feel something. | 抱歉 很难相信你一点感觉都没有 |
[33:17] | I do. Satisfaction at seeing their plan fail. | 我有感觉 看到他们计划失败了 我很有满足感 |
[33:25] | There, I’ve severed the primary nerve conduit. | 你看 我已经处理好了最主要的神经通路 |
[33:28] | You see how the filaments are retracting? | 注意到这些纤维是如何收缩的吗? |
[33:30] | Now, moving on to the lateral… | 现在开始处理分支神经 |
[33:35] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[33:37] | I was afraid this might happen. | 我早就担心出现这种状况 |
[33:44] | – Hey, what’s up? – Trouble with the surgery. | 怎么了? 手术出了点麻烦 |
[33:58] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[33:59] | Ba’al decided to be even more difficult than usual. | Baal比平时更难对付了 |
[34:02] | We were able to extract him, but not before he released | 我们正要将他分离时 |
[34:04] | a deadly toxin into Adria’s nervous system. | 他向Adria的神经系统释放了致命毒素 |
[34:08] | Can’t the Tok’ra symbiote heal her? | Tokra的共生体能治好她么? |
[34:11] | Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the implantation. | 不幸的是我们无法完成移植 |
[34:14] | The host body was simply too weak. | 宿主身体状态太虚弱了 |
[34:16] | Adria is unconscious at the moment, | Adria目前还没有意识 一旦她醒来 |
[34:18] | but when she wakens, she will suffer greatly before she dies. | 她会在临死前遭受巨大的痛苦 |
[34:21] | The one thing we can do for her is an increased dosage of the toxin. | 我们唯一能为她做的 就是给她增加毒素剂量 |
[34:25] | It will kill her instantly. | 让她尽快死去 |
[34:27] | In the interest of patient care and for our own safety, | 为了病人着想 同时为了我们的安全 |
[34:30] | I recommend that we administer it immediately. | 我建议立刻动手 |
[34:39] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[34:47] | I’d like to be there. | 我想在现场 |
[35:51] | Crap! | 糟了! |
[36:16] | Adria. | |
[36:18] | You and your friends were trying to kill me, Mother. | 你和你的朋友想杀死我 妈妈 |
[36:20] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会让你们得逞的 |
[36:29] | SG-1, come in. | SG1小队 |
[36:30] | What the hell’s going on down there? | 快回答 那边发生了什么事? |
[36:31] | I’m getting reports that all sections around the infirmary are being sealed off. | 我接到报告 医务室周围的区域全部封闭了 |
[36:35] | It’s Adria, sir. She’s barricaded herself in. | 是Adria 长官 她设置的障碍 |
[36:37] | Is there any way you can beam us directly there? | 能把我们直接传送过去么? |
[36:39] | Negative. | 不行! |
[36:40] | She seems to be generating some kind of EM interference. | 她好像正在发出某种电磁干扰 |
[36:43] | We’re going to need a cutting torch down here ASAP. | 我们需要一把割炬 尽快 |
[36:46] | You got it. | 好的 |
[36:47] | There’s an auxiliary control console on this level. | 这层有一个辅助控制台 |
[36:49] | If I can get to it, I might be able to override it. | 如果我能到达那里 也许能够超驰系统 |
[36:51] | Go. | 去干吧! |
[36:57] | You can quit acting. You’re obviously not sick. | 别用你的力量了 你不是生病 |
[36:59] | No, this body really is dying. | 哦 这躯体的确快死了 |
[37:02] | I just want to use what little time I have left as wisely as possible. | 我只想充分利用我仅剩的时间 |
[37:06] | By doing what? Destroying me and my friends? | 做什么? 摧毁我及我的朋友? |
[37:08] | Don’t be silly, Mother. | 别傻了 妈妈 |
[37:10] | If I wanted to kill you, I could have done it a long time ago. | 如果我真的想杀你 我早就动手了 |
[37:15] | No, I need time to prepare. | 我没有 因为我需要时间来准备 |
[37:18] | Prepare for what? | 准备什么? |
[37:21] | Ascension. | 升天 |
[37:24] | – Vala! – Don’t. | – 别去 |
[37:27] | Vala, can you hear me? | Vala 能听到我么? |
[37:32] | Guys, it’s Daniel. I can’t reach Vala. | 有人吗 我是Daniel 我联系不上Vala |
[37:38] | Daniel Jackson, what is your location? | 你在什么方位? |
[37:40] | Just outside the infirmary. Adria’s locked them in. | 就在医务室门口 Adria把大家锁在里面了 |
[37:43] | We are blocked as well. | 我们也被困住了 |
[37:44] | Colonel Mitchell is attempting to cut through one of the doors. | Mitchell中校正试着切开一扇门 |
[37:47] | Well, you better hurry up. | 你们最好抓紧时间 |
[37:49] | I think I figured out what she’s trying to do. | 我大概猜出她想做什么了 |
[37:51] | Adria’s trying to ascend. | Adria想要升天 |
[37:57] | Adria, you don’t have to do this. | Adria 你没必要这么做 |
[38:01] | Granted, this wasn’t part of my plan, | 是的 这本不在我计划之中 |
[38:04] | but I can still accomplish a great deal, perhaps even more. | 但我同样可以达到目的 甚至得到更多 |
[38:08] | More what? More deaths, more enslavement? | 更多什么? 更多死亡? 更多奴役? |
[38:10] | Don’t attempt to play on my compassion, Mother. | 别想博取我的同情 妈妈 |
[38:13] | As you said, I’m not your daughter. I’m an Ori. | 就像你自己说的 我不是你女儿 我只是是一个Ori |
[38:17] | Part Ori, part human. | 半Ori 半人类 |
[38:20] | That will soon change. | 很快就不是了 |
[38:43] | Great. Carter, how’s that override coming? | “太好了” Carter 超驰了吗? |
[38:46] | Well, it’s not. I mean, it wouldn’t do any good. | 不行 这无济于事 |
[38:51] | What the hell does that mean? | 你什么意思? |
[38:52] | She’s not actually in control of the system. | 她并没有真正控制这个系统 |
[38:54] | I think she’s just holding the doors shut with her mind. | 她只是用意念力将门关住 |
[38:57] | Cutting torch will take too long. | 割炬太耗时间了 |
[39:04] | – What is it? – Your friends are very determined. | – 怎么了? – 你的朋友们可真固执 |
[39:21] | Daniel, I’m showing a coolant leak in the hallway you’re in right now. | Daniel 我发现你所在的走廊 正有冷冻剂泄漏 |
[39:24] | Spotted that, thanks. It’s Adria. She’s trying to distract us. | 知道了 谢谢 Adria想要转移我们的注意力 |
[39:28] | Well, it’s a hell of a distraction. That stuff’s toxic. | 什么该死的手段 那东西有毒啊 |
[39:30] | You need to get out of there right now. | 你得赶快离开 |
[39:32] | Yeah, that’s going to be a problem. | 是啊 但有麻烦了 |
[39:34] | Can you shut it down? | 你能关掉它么? |
[39:35] | I’ll have to re-route coolant out of the entire section. I’m on it. | 我要使冷冻剂绕过那个区域 正在处理 |
[39:42] | Vala, if you can hear me, I really need you to open the door! | Vala你能听到我吗? 我要你开门! |
[39:50] | Adria, stop it, please! | Adria 停下吧 求你了! |
[40:20] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[40:27] | I always wondered if you had it in you to kill me. | 我一直想知道 你是否真的想杀死我 |
[40:38] | Goodbye, Mother. | 再见 妈妈 |
[40:44] | – Nice work. – It wasn’t us. Adria let go. | 干得好 不是我们 Adria撒手了 |
[41:17] | – Jackson! – I’m okay. | – 我还行 |
[41:25] | Where’s Adria? | Adria呢? |
[41:28] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[41:46] | And once Adria realized she couldn’t save herself, | 当Adria意识到无法挽救自己时 |
[41:48] | she had no choice but to ascend. | 她别无选择 只有升天 |
[41:51] | What do you suppose this means for us? | 这对我们意味着什么? |
[41:53] | To be honest, I’m not sure. If the Ori are still out there, | 说实话 我也拿不准 |
[41:56] | then, presumably, she’s joined the fight, | 如果Ori还在的话 也许 她已经加入了战斗 |
[41:58] | but if Ba’al was telling the truth and the Ori are dead, | 但Baal说Ori已经死了 如果这是真的话 |
[42:01] | then she just assumed all the power they once had. | 那么她只是假装和以前一样有力量 |
[42:03] | Either way, we could see some incarnation of her again down the road. | 不管怎样 以后我们还会看到她的某种化身 |
[42:06] | Holding a serious grudge. | 并且带着深深的仇恨 |
[42:08] | At least we may take comfort in the knowledge that Ba’al is dead. | 至少有一点能让我们舒心 Baal死了 |
[42:11] | Wouldn’t put a deposit down on that just yet. | 还不能妄下结论 |
[42:17] | When we were breaking Adria out of Ba’al’s ship, | 当我们带着Adria冲出Baal的飞船时 |
[42:19] | I ran across another clone guarding her. | 我遇到了守卫她的另一个克隆体 |
[42:22] | Killed him, but where there is one… | 我杀了他 但既然出现了一名克隆体… |
[42:24] | There may be more. | 也许还有更多 |
[42:26] | We captured and killed Adria and Ba’al on the same day. | 我们在同一天捕获并杀死了Adria和Baal |
[42:29] | – Are you telling me this is all a wash? – No. | 你们想说这一切都只是不赔不赚? 不! |
[42:33] | We dealt the Ori movement a serious blow today, | 今天 我们大大损伤了Ori人的元气 |
[42:36] | and we rid ourselves of Adria for the time being. | 并且我们暂时摆脱了Adria |
[42:39] | That is definitely a step ahead. | 这绝对是一大进展 |