时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | This vessel does not have a pool. | 这飞船上没有赌场 |
[00:14] | I was talking about the gambling variety. | 我在跟你说赌博的多样性 |
[00:22] | I do not wish to speculate. | 我就知道跟你话不投机 |
[00:24] | Well, he said it was something important. | 他说那东西挺重要的 |
[00:26] | You’re not the least bit curious? | – 你就一点都不好奇? |
[00:27] | Indeed, but I would not risk a wager. | – 有点 但我不会冒险打赌 |
[00:36] | Surprise! | 生日快乐!! |
[00:41] | It’s not my birthday. | 今天不是我生日! |
[00:48] | Hey, we made a weird cat-piñata thingy. | 我们做了一个滑稽的花生仁的蛋糕 |
[00:51] | I told you to bring something to amuse yourself. | 我叫你自娱自乐 |
[00:53] | I didn’t mean me or the crew. | 但不是叫你来娱乐我 或者其他船员 |
[00:56] | Well, they won’t believe that it’s my birthday… again. | 可是他们不会相信 今天又是我的生日 |
[00:59] | Not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[01:00] | Being stuck on this ship is worse than being stuck at the SGC! | 困在这船上比困在SGC更糟 |
[01:04] | I tell you, the last time I was this bored, I took hostages! | 我..我..我要告诉你 上一次我这么无聊的时候 我绑架了人质 |
[01:07] | I was there. | 我在现场 |
[01:11] | – Major? – We’re approaching the coordinates, sir. | – 少校? – 长官 我们正在接近坐标 |
[01:15] | Drop us out. | 脱离超空间 |
[01:23] | We’re being hailed. | 他们热烈欢迎我们 |
[01:24] | The Asgard are requesting permission to beam aboard, sir. | Asgard提出登船请求 长官 |
[01:27] | Granted. | 允许 |
[01:33] | – Greetings, and welcome to Orilla. | |
[01:36] | Thor. | 你们好 欢迎来到Orilla |
[01:37] | Hello, Colonel Carter. It is good to see you. | 你好 Carter中校 见到你真高兴 |
[01:40] | Out of curiosity, how can you tell the difference? | – 我很好奇 不过你们怎么分辨他们? – 靠声音 |
[01:42] | – The voice. – It’s good to see you, too, Thor. | Thor 我也很高兴见到你 |
[01:45] | This is General Landry, Colonel Mitchell and Vala. | 这是Landry将军 Mitchell中校和Vala |
[01:48] | – Greetings. – So, Thor, how you been? | – 你们好 – Thor 最近好吗? |
[01:51] | – Haven’t heard from you in a while. – I am sorry. | 很久没有你们的消息了 |
[01:54] | I have been otherwise occupied. | 我很抱歉 我被俗事缠身 |
[01:56] | As mentioned in our communication, the high council wishes to meet with you | 我们曾经提及 上议院想和诸位面谈 |
[02:01] | to explain in greater detail, but there is not much time. | 好详尽的解释一下 但我们的时间不多了 |
[02:05] | General, with your permission, | 将军 |
[02:08] | a number of Asgard are prepared to beam aboard immediately | 有了你的许可 一些Asgard人已经准备好立即登船 |
[02:11] | to begin installing various technological upgrades to this ship. | 他们打算对飞船进行一些技术升级 |
[02:15] | I hope it’s ray guns. I got ray guns in the pool. | 我希望是射线枪 玩游戏时我赢过的 |
[02:18] | What is it you’re planning on giving us? | 你们打算给我们什么? |
[02:21] | Everything we have and know. | 我们所知 所有的一切 |
[02:24] | – By that you mean… – Everything. | – 你的意思是… – 一切 |
[02:26] | All our most current technology, all our knowledge. | 我们全部的最新技术 我们全部的知识 |
[02:33] | Sorry, we’re just a little stunned. I mean, why are you doing this? | 抱歉 我们有点受宠若惊 我是说 你们为什么要这么做? |
[02:38] | You’ve always resisted in the past. You always said we weren’t ready. | 你们过去总是拒绝 总是说我们尚未准备好 |
[02:41] | Indeed. Many Asgard still believe that. | 确实是这样 许多Asgard人至今仍相信这点 |
[02:45] | So, what’s changed? | 那究竟是什么改变了? |
[02:47] | As a race, we are dying. | 我们这个种族 不可避免的走向死亡 很快地 |
[02:50] | Very soon, we will all be gone. | 我们都将辞世 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[04:09] | The Asgard computer core is equipped with its own power source | Asgard人的电脑核心部件配备了 自己的电源装置 |
[04:13] | that will not infringe on your ship’s ZPM. | 不会干扰你们船上的ZPM |
[04:15] | However, when the upgrades are complete, | 不过等升级完成 |
[04:18] | the core will be fully integrated into all the ship’s systems. | 它就会整合进整个飞船系统 |
[04:21] | There must be something more you can do. | 一定还有别的方法挽救你们的 |
[04:23] | I assure you, we are providing you with all the latest Asgard technology, | 我向你保证 我们提供的 是Asgard最新的技术 |
[04:28] | as well as a knowledge base including our entire recorded history. | 以及包括全部历史纪录在内的 所有知识储备 |
[04:31] | That’s not what I was talking about. | 我说的不是这个 |
[04:33] | Everything that can be done has been done. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[04:37] | The final attempt to solve our physiological degeneration | 最后一次挽救生命枯萎的尝试 |
[04:41] | has left each of us with a rapidly progressing disease. | 只是加快了疾病恶化的进程 |
[04:45] | It really wasn’t an option for them. | 这事由不得他们选择 |
[04:46] | They made the choice to extend their life through science generations ago. | 数代以前 他们就想通过 科学手段延长生命 |
[04:50] | It took any natural physiological evolution necessary for Ascension | 他们运用所有升天必需的 |
[04:53] | out of the equation. | 自然生理进化手段 但都没成功 |
[04:54] | They are planning on ending their lives | 他们打算在生命枯萎之前 |
[04:56] | before the degeneration they’re suffering from goes too far. | 自行了断 他们已经承受了太多 |
[04:59] | – Mass suicide? – They don’t want any of their knowledge | – 集体自杀? – 他们不希望任何他们所掌握的知识和技术 |
[05:02] | or technology falling into the wrong hands. | – 流入贼人之手 |
[05:03] | And they wanted us to witness the event. | – 他们希望我们能见证这一切 |
[05:06] | So everything they’ve installed on this ship… | 所有他们安置在船上的东西 |
[05:08] | Is going to be their legacy. | 都是他们给我们的遗产 |
[05:15] | If you like, you will be able to interface with the core | 如果你愿意 你可以通过使用 |
[05:18] | using a holographic representation of me | 我的或者其信息库记录在案的 其他Asgard人的全息影像 |
[05:21] | or any other Asgard on record in the knowledge base. | 操纵核心系统 |
[05:23] | I’m sorry, but that just won’t be the same. | 我很抱歉 可是这个不一样 |
[05:26] | I have been working on this for the better part of a year, Colonel Carter. | Carter中校 为了让它更完善 我整整工作了一年 |
[05:29] | And we appreciate it, really. | 我们很感激 真的! |
[05:31] | Many on the council did not believe we should be imparting such advancements. | 许多议会成员不赞同我们 传授这些先进知识 |
[05:35] | Well, I promise we will do our very best not to let you down. | 我答应你我们会做最大努力 不负所望 |
[05:38] | You are the fifth race. | 你们是第五种族 |
[05:41] | Your role is clear. | 你们的角色很明确 |
[05:44] | If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with you and your people. | 如果未来还有希望 那希望一定在你和你的族人身上 |
[05:50] | No pressure, huh? | 压力不小啊 对吧? |
[05:52] | You have earned my respect and my friendship. | 你已经赢得了我的尊敬和友情 |
[05:58] | Well, the feeling is mutual. | 彼此彼此 |
[06:01] | Please do not be sad. | 请不要悲伤 |
[06:04] | The end of my people has been a long time coming. | 我们民族的大限早就该来了 |
[06:07] | We have made too many irreversible mistakes in our development. | 我们在发展过程中犯下了许多 不可逆转的过错 |
[06:10] | Hopefully, you can learn something from it. | 希望你们能从中吸取教训 |
[06:13] | My only regret is that our physical weakness | 我唯一遗憾的是 |
[06:17] | has left us incapable of helping you further. | 我们现在的虚弱 使我们难以进一步帮助你们 |
[06:27] | Sir, three Ori mother ships just dropped out of hyperspace | 长官 三艘Ori母舰刚刚脱离超空间 |
[06:30] | and are approaching the planet. | 正向星球靠近 |
[06:34] | Colonel, this is the bridge. We have three contacts. | 中校 这里是舰桥 我们遭遇三艘敌舰 |
[06:37] | Ori mother ships bearing down. | Ori的母舰 正对我们攻击 |
[06:39] | Sir, the hyperdrive is still offline, diverting power to the shields. | 长官 超光速引擎还未联机 它的能量正被转移到防护罩上 |
[06:43] | You must go. | 我们必须走了 |
[06:50] | Sir, the Asgard just disembarked. | 长官 Asgard人刚刚离开 |
[06:52] | It’ll take a few minutes to get the hyperdrive back online. | 超光速引擎重新联机 需要几分钟时间 |
[06:55] | – Full sublight. Get us clear of the planet. | – Full sublight. 全亚光源 让我们的影像从星球上消失 全亚光源 |
[07:07] | Shields are down to 83%. | – 防护罩能量降至83% |
[07:09] | How the hell did they find us? | – 他们究竟是怎么发现我们的? |
[07:14] | Some reason we’re not jumping to hyperspace? | – 我们为什么不能进入超空间? |
[07:16] | Carter’s working on it. | – Carter正在努力 |
[07:17] | Sir, sensors are detecting a massive build-up of energy coming from the planet. | 长官 传感器探测到 星球上正在聚集起巨大的能量 |
[07:21] | Everyone hold on tight! | 所有人抓紧了! |
[07:38] | – Shields are down to 50%. – Colonel! | – 防护罩降到50% – 中校 |
[07:40] | Sir, the hyperdrive is now online, but we have to get clear of the radiation | 长官 超光速引擎已经联机 |
[07:44] | caused by the explosion before we can make the jump safely. | 但在我们可以安全进入超空间前 我们必须清除爆炸带来的辐射 |
[07:47] | How about the Asgard energy weapons? | Asgard的能量武器可以用吗? |
[07:49] | But they haven’t been tested yet, sir. | 他们尚未经过测试 长官 |
[07:54] | Shields are down to 28%. | 防护罩降到28% |
[07:56] | At maximum sublight, we’re 47 seconds to get clear. | 最大亚光源还要47秒才能完全隐蔽 |
[07:59] | We’re not going to make it. | – 我们可撑不了那么久 |
[08:00] | Let’s see what these new Asgard upgrades are made of. | – 那就让我们来看看Asgard的升级成果 |
[08:03] | Come about. | 来吧 |
[08:11] | Power the energy weapons. | 启动能量武器 |
[08:14] | Energy weapons are powered. | 能量武器已启动 |
[08:17] | Fire. | 开火! |
[08:22] | Sensors indicate enemy shields are fluctuating. | – 传感器显示敌军的防护罩正摇摇欲坠 |
[08:24] | Keep firing! | – 保持火力! |
[08:33] | I’ll be damned. | 我会被诅咒的! |
[08:35] | We got them. | 我们干掉他们了 |
[08:37] | Copy that, sir. | |
[08:38] | – Get us into hyperspace. – Yes, sir. | – 把我们送进超空间 – 是 长官 |
[08:49] | Run another diagnostic. | 运行另一个诊断 |
[08:52] | Colonel, how’s that report coming? | 中校 报告怎么样? |
[08:54] | I want to be able to brief the President as soon as we get back. | 回去后我要尽快向总统汇报 |
[08:57] | He’s going to want to know how quickly we can duplicate | 他想知道我们复制 |
[08:59] | this new Asgard weaponry. | 这件Asgard武器需要多久 |
[09:01] | I’m working on it, sir, but something else has come up. | 长官 我正在努力 不过好像出了点新状况 |
[09:04] | The hyperdrive diagnostic is spitting out some data that’s concerning me. | 我注意到对超光速引擎的诊断中 显示的一些新数据 |
[09:08] | We took some damage that’s causing a problem? | 我们可能有些磨损 这会有问题么? |
[09:10] | I think we need to drop out and run a few tests, just to be sure. | 我想我们应该退出去 做几次测试才能确定 |
[09:20] | Sir, two contacts just appeared on sensors. | 长官? 传感器显示有两艘敌舰 |
[09:23] | Mother ships, Ori, closing fast. | 是Ori的航母 正在快速靠近 |
[09:32] | Colonel, given we’ve already taken damage, | 中校 |
[09:34] | I’d rather not take on two more ships. | 考虑到我们已经受伤 我不希望又遭遇到两艘敌舰! |
[09:42] | Sir, the hyperdrive is back online. | 长官 超光速引擎已经联机 |
[09:44] | – Get us back into hyperspace. – Yes, sir. | – 把我们送回超空间 – 是 长官 |
[09:51] | It’s a hell of a coincidence, don’t you think? | 这是一个天大的巧合 你觉得呢? |
[09:53] | Well, unless they were tracking us and just waiting for us to drop out. | 除非他们在追踪我们 而且等着我们退出去 |
[09:57] | I thought they couldn’t track us in hyperspace. | 我想他们无法在超空间追踪我们 |
[09:59] | Unless it was the Ori themselves tipping off the Priors. | 除非Ori亲自动手 并告诉先知们这个秘密 |
[10:02] | We’ve already passed back into the Milky Way. | 我们已经回归银河 |
[10:04] | As far as we know, the Ancients should have a problem | 我们都知道 古人他们遇到麻烦了 |
[10:06] | with the Ori using their Ascended powers right under their noses. | Ori在他们眼皮子底下 使用升级后的武器 |
[10:08] | As far as we know. | 我们知道确实如此 |
[10:10] | At least we now have weapons we know will destroy an Ori ship. | 至少我们还拥有 可以摧毁Ori飞船的武器 |
[10:13] | Well, that’s not going to do us any good if they can track us wherever we go. | 如果无论我们去哪他们都能追踪的话 那武器就对我们没用了 |
[10:16] | I mean, eventually, the Odyssey’s going to come up against | 我的意思是 |
[10:17] | more than she can handle. | Odyssey最终会支持不住 |
[10:19] | Is it possible the Priors can detect the new technology given to us by the Asgard | 有没有可能先知们不需要Ori的帮助 |
[10:23] | without the help of the Ori? | 就能检测到这种Asgard给我们的新技术 |
[10:24] | I suppose the new power source could be giving off | 我想新的能量源可能会散发出一些 |
[10:26] | some sort of unique energy signature that’s detectable from subspace. | 特殊的能量信号 而他们能从亚空间探测到这种信号 |
[10:30] | However, without further experimentation, | 但是 |
[10:31] | the only way to find out is to shut it off | 在没有进一步实验的前提下 |
[10:33] | and see if that stops the Ori from following us. | 我们唯一能做的就是把它关掉 看看能否阻止Ori对我们的追击 |
[10:35] | Do it. | 放手去做吧 |
[10:37] | The problem with that, sir, is that the new Asgard core | 问题是 长官 这个新的Asgard核心系统 |
[10:39] | is currently tied into every system on this ship. | 已经和船上所有的系统连接起来了 |
[10:42] | We would have to drop out of hyperspace and isolate the core | 我们必须退出超空间 把核心系统从光速引擎的控制器中 |
[10:45] | from the hyperdrive controls, and that could take some time. | 分离出来 这可能需要一点时间 |
[10:56] | Sir, two contacts just appeared on sensors. | 长官 传感器上显示有两艘敌舰 |
[10:58] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的! |
[11:02] | Shields are down to 53%. | 防护罩降到53%! 前后均报告受损 |
[11:05] | Reports of damage front and rear, levels two, six, and ten. | 2层 6层和10层 |
[11:08] | Evasive maneuvers. Fire at will! | 采用逃避策略! 随意开火! |
[11:10] | We already took out one ship. What’s another two, right? | 我们已经干掉一艘了 也不介意再干掉俩 是不是? |
[11:16] | Colonel! I need the hyperdrive now! | 中校 我需要超光速引擎 现在! |
[11:21] | Go ahead, sir. Hyperdrive is online. | 长官 超光速引擎已经联机 |
[11:35] | We’re going to need at least half an hour | 我们至少需要半个小时才能把 |
[11:37] | to get the hyperdrive system separated from the core. | 超光速引擎从核心系统中分离出来 |
[11:39] | We must assume the Ori ships will continue to engage us whenever we stop. | 我们必须考虑到只要我们一停下 Ori的飞船就会瞄上我们 |
[11:43] | Is there a planet with a stargate nearby? | 这附近有没有带星门的行星? |
[11:49] | Yes, sir. P3X-474. | 有的长官 编号P3X-474. |
[11:52] | It’s uninhabited. We should get there in just under an hour. | 这个星球无人居住 我们可在一小时内到达 |
[11:55] | We might make it before the hyperdrive fails. | 我们也许可以在 超光速引擎报销前到达那里 |
[11:57] | And what? | 那又怎么样?! |
[11:59] | Beam to the surface and gate home. | 传送到星球上然后从星门回家 |
[12:01] | We can’t let this ship fall into enemy hands. | 我们不能让这艘飞船落入贼人之手 |
[12:03] | That’s what the self-destruct is for. | 自毁系统就是派这个用场的 |
[12:05] | Whoa, wait a minute, sir. | 哦哦 等等长官 |
[12:07] | If you’re talking about destroying the ship, | 如果你是打算毁掉 这艘飞船… |
[12:10] | we can’t sacrifice the knowledge base of the Asgard. | 我们不能牺牲Asgard的智慧库 |
[12:12] | They trusted us with their legacy. | 他们信任我们才把遗产留给我们 |
[12:14] | Dr. Jackson, this is not something I’m considering lightly. | Jackson博士 这实非我愿 |
[12:18] | I’m assuming we can’t take any of it with us. | 我只是在假设万一我们带不走 |
[12:20] | No, sir. The core is too big to fit through the gate. | 不行长官 核心系统太庞大了 无法通过星门 |
[12:22] | Well, I for one am willing to stay and put up a fight. | 我宁可留在这里背水一战 |
[12:24] | – I think it’s worth it. – Get us to 474. | 我认为值得 |
[12:27] | We’ll beam the crew down to the surface. | 把我们送到474 把其他船员送到表面 |
[12:30] | Hopefully, there’ll be enough time for them to gate home before the Ori attack. | 希望在Ori攻击他们之前 他们有足够的时间从星门回家 |
[12:34] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[12:36] | I said it before, I am for fighting to the death, but we need a plan, | 我早就说过了 我赞成战死沙场 |
[12:40] | preferably one that avoids the “to the death” part. | 但我们需要一个计划 能不死当然最好 |
[12:43] | We have an hour to come up with one. | 我们有一小时制定计划 |
[12:46] | I think I may have a way of buying us a little more time. | 我想我有办法为我们争取多点时间 |
[13:08] | Here they come. | 他们来了! |
[13:10] | Shields at maximum. Evasive maneuvers. | 防护盾开到最大 逃避策略 |
[13:12] | Concentrate fire on only one target, one at a time. | 集中火力攻击一个目标 一次一个 |
[13:19] | Okay, that was not good. | 这可不大妙 |
[13:21] | Shields are down to 23%. | 防护盾降到23%! |
[13:23] | We’re hitting them with everything we’ve got. | 我们放手一搏! |
[13:50] | – Shields are offline! – One more hit will take us out. | – 防护盾没用了! – 再受一次攻击我们就完了! |
[13:53] | Colonel Carter! | Carter中校! |
[14:25] | Thanks to Asgard technology, we are in a time-dilation bubble. | 幸亏Asgard的技术 我们现在呆在一个时间膨胀泡中 |
[14:29] | While time may appear to be passing at a normal rate for us, | 对我们来说 时间按正常速度流逝 |
[14:32] | in fact, years will pass inside the bubble | 而事实上 外界方一日 |
[14:34] | while mere fractions of a second pass outside the field. | 场内已千年 |
[14:37] | You won’t need that much time, though? | 但你不需要那么多时间 |
[14:39] | Hopefully not. | 希望不需要 |
[14:40] | My plan is to try to make the necessary modifications to the Odyssey | 我的计划是试着对Odyssey 作出必要修改 |
[14:43] | so that we can take it out of phase. | 我们就可以让它产生相位差 |
[14:44] | Then when we shut down the time-dilation field, the blast won’t hit us. | 这样等我们关掉时间膨胀场的时候 那个冲击波就打不到我们了 |
[14:47] | That would be good. | 这很好 |
[14:48] | You’re probably wondering why I didn’t just do that in the first place. | 你们也许在想 为什么我不在第一时间这么干 |
[14:51] | I’m still back on the time thing. | 我还在想刚才那个时间的问题 |
[14:54] | The Asgard core has time-dilation field technology built right into it. | Asgard核心系统中安装了一个 时间膨胀场的技术 |
[14:58] | It was a quick and easy option. | 那是一个快捷操作 |
[15:01] | I’m actually going to have to recreate some of Merlin’s out-of-phase technology | 我得利用我们船上现有的东西 白手起家再建Merlin的相位脱离技术 |
[15:05] | from scratch with what we have onboard, and it could take a while. | 这可能需要一会儿 |
[15:09] | Just to be sure, how long is “a while” in our time? | 我想确认一下 这个一会…是多久 按照我们的时间? |
[15:13] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我没法确定 |
[15:14] | But we have enough food and water for three months. | 但我们的食物和淡水足以支撑3个月 |
[15:19] | – Three months? – We can ration supplies. | 3个月 我们可以实行定量配给 |
[15:24] | I’m going to go crazy, and I’m taking you with me. | 我会疯的 不过我会拖你一起 |
[15:27] | Of course, if it takes a little longer… | 当然 如果我们需要更久的话.. |
[15:30] | Oh, whoa. Longer than three months? | 哇哦 哇哦! 三个月还不够 |
[15:34] | Bottom line is none of you are going to have any excuse | 底线是 每个人都不能找借口 |
[15:36] | for being behind on your paperwork. | 拖延自己的报告 |
[15:54] | That function is not possible. | 这个功能没有可行性 |
[16:35] | Do you think the Ori warriors could have found a way | 你认为Ori士兵有没有可能想出法子 |
[16:37] | to get through the time-dilation field and over here onto the ship? | 突破时间膨胀场 跑到船上来? |
[16:40] | No. | 不可能 |
[16:42] | Because I’m hearing things all the time. | 因为我一直听到某种声音 |
[16:44] | – Are you hearing things? – I am trying not to. | 你听到了么? 我正在努力听不到 |
[16:47] | Maybe they found a way to ring over, | 也许他们有办法过来从传送圈过来 |
[16:49] | but they can’t figure out how to secretly shut off the time-dilation field, | 只是不知道 如何悄悄关掉时间膨胀场 |
[16:51] | so they’re trying to drive us crazy and make us shut it down ourselves. | 所以他们正在努力把我们逼疯 好让我们自己把那东西关掉 |
[16:55] | – No. – That wasn’t a question. | – 不 – 我不是在向你提问 |
[16:59] | No. | 的确没有 |
[17:04] | Before I tried to build Merlin’s out-of-phase technology, | 在我重建Merlin的相位脱离技术前 |
[17:06] | I decided to run a simulation. | 我决定先做一次模拟 |
[17:12] | Are you saying it took two weeks to figure out this idea wouldn’t work? | 你是说你花两个星期 想出来的主意根本没用? |
[17:15] | I’m sorry. I’ve been trying to adjust the parameters. | 我很抱歉 我已经努力调整参数了 |
[17:18] | Now, the problem is, according to Thor, | 现在的问题是 |
[17:20] | I can’t seem to take the ship out of phase before I shut down the field. | 根据Thor说的 我似乎无法在关闭时间场之前 |
[17:24] | And once we deactivate the time-dilation field, | 让飞船脱离原来的相位 而一旦我们关闭了时间场 |
[17:26] | we have .86 seconds before the blast hits us, | 冲击波只需要0.86秒就能打到我们 |
[17:29] | and that just isn’t enough time to take the ship out of phase. | 这点时间不够飞船产生相位差 |
[17:32] | Okay, time for plan B. | – OK那B计划是什么 |
[17:33] | Actually, I ran that simulation, too. | – 事实上 我也模拟测试了这个 |
[17:37] | If we beam ourselves into the buffer, ready to transport down to the planet, | 如果我们把自己传输到缓冲区 准备好送到星球上 |
[17:41] | and set the time-dilation field to deactivate on a timer, | 然后用定时器关掉时间膨胀场 |
[17:45] | the matter stream still doesn’t have enough time to fully exit the buffer | 问题是 时间仍然不够 |
[17:49] | and get clear of the explosion. | 我们无法从缓冲区全部撤离 并从爆炸中全身而退 |
[17:51] | Fine, plan C. We go to the 302s. | 好吧 方案C |
[17:53] | – That’s how I got off the Korelev. – Ran that, too. | 我们去302 我就是这么逃离Corelav的 这个我也试过了 |
[17:55] | Based on the way the Odyssey is going to be hit compared to the Korelev, | 参照Odyssey可能会受到攻击的路线 |
[17:59] | it won’t work. | 跟Corelav相比较 这个方法也不奏效 |
[18:01] | The computer’s wrong. | 计算机也许出错了? |
[18:02] | Both of the last two scenarios don’t preserve the ship | 最后两个方案都无法保住 |
[18:05] | or the Asgard knowledge. | 飞船或者Asgard的智慧库 |
[18:06] | I know. | – 我知道 – 好了 才过了2个星期呢 – 这也叫”才” – 好消息是 |
[18:08] | – Okay, it’s only been a couple of weeks. – I have a problem with the word “only”. | |
[18:12] | The good news is | |
[18:13] | the Asgard have provided us with some truly amazing technology. | Asgard提供给我们一些很棒的技术 |
[18:16] | – Just nothing to get us out of this mess. – I don’t know that yet. | – 却没有一样能帮我们摆脱困境! – 目前还不知道 |
[18:20] | However, with only a slight modification to the beaming technology, | 只是对传输技术作了一个小小的调整 |
[18:24] | we have a matter converter that will literally allow us | 我们现在有一个物质转换器 理论上来说 我们可以自己制造食物 |
[18:26] | to manufacture food, water, oxygen, pretty much anything we need. | 水 氧气 以及许多我们需要的东西 |
[18:30] | Except a way off this ship. | – 就是不能提供我们离开这艘船的方法! |
[18:33] | You’ve made your point, son. | – 你已经表达过你的想法了 孩子 |
[18:35] | I doubt very much Colonel Carter has even scratched the surface of what’s possible. | Cater中校是否已经发现了所有的 可行之道 我对此持保留态度 |
[18:39] | Let’s give her some more time. | 我们多给她点时间 |
[19:49] | I mean, all they wanted to do was live a little longer. | 他们所要的 仅仅是多活一点时间 |
[19:52] | We’re no different. Sequence DNA, cure diseases. | 我们没有区别 按顺序排列的DNA 治愈疾病 |
[19:57] | And one fatal mistake and they doom their entire race. | 一次致命的错误 他们给整个族群判了死刑 |
[20:02] | I guess no matter what you do, at the end of the day, life is too short. | 我想 无论你做什么 大限将至的时候… 生命太短暂了 |
[20:09] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:22] | What are you doing? | – 你在做什么? |
[20:24] | Something we should have done a long time ago. | – 在做我们早就该做的事情 |
[20:28] | – Don’t do that. – Why not? | – 别这样! – 为什么不? |
[20:38] | We’ve been here three months, Daniel. Three months. | 我们在这儿已经三个月了Daniel 整整三个月! |
[20:45] | – You do like girls? – Yes! | – 你是喜欢女人的哦 – 是的! |
[20:49] | Well, I don’t see many other options around here, do you? | 我想 你在这里也没得挑吧? |
[20:54] | Unless you really don’t find me attractive? | 除非 你真的觉得我一点魅力也没有 |
[21:01] | Do you want an honest answer to that question? | 你想听真心话? |
[21:04] | No. | – 不 |
[21:05] | No, seriously. You started this. | – 认真听我说 是你挑起话题的! |
[21:06] | Do you want an honest answer to the question? | – 你想听我的真心话么?!! |
[21:08] | No, don’t worry about it. | – 不 别担心这个 |
[21:09] | Do you believe I could have any kind of serious feelings for you? | 你信不信我会对你有认真的感情?! |
[21:17] | I wasn’t suggesting you have serious feelings, Daniel. | 我并不指望你对我认真Daniel 哦 |
[21:21] | Oh. Oh, what? So, what? We sleep together once, then what? | 怎么了 我们上过次床 那又怎么样呢? |
[21:24] | We work together. | 我们一起工作! 你知道 |
[21:26] | You know, even saying that part out loud sounds unbelievable. | 即便大声说 这话听起来仍然不可思议 |
[21:29] | I mean… Come on! | 我是说 管它的!! |
[21:32] | I mean, I can’t even imagine what a relationship with you would be like. | 我实在无法想象 和你的关系将会是什么样子的!! |
[21:36] | I mean, yes. Yes, you’ve proven yourself to be trustworthy on a professional level, | 我是说 是是是 你已经证明了你是个… 专业上值得信任的人 我为此而感到骄傲 但从私人角度而言? Vala 拜托你 让我喘口气吧! |
[21:41] | and for that I am very proud of you, but on a personal level? | |
[21:45] | Vala, come on, give me a break! | |
[21:48] | I mean, at best, you’re an emotional, unstable wreck. | 你最多只是个情绪化的 不稳定的废人! |
[21:52] | I’m not saying I’m much better. | I’m not saying I’m much better. 我不是说我比你好多少 我不是说我比你好多少! |
[21:55] | There was a time when I thought I would never get over my wife. | 有时我想我永远都无法忘记我的妻子 (Daniel妻子曾经被变为Gou’ld) |
[21:59] | I mean, the idea of | 我是说… |
[22:02] | being hurt that way again… | 再那样被伤害一次 |
[22:04] | But I have finally gotten to the place. | 但是我终于… |
[22:06] | I finally, for the first time in a long time, have gotten to the place | 长久以来 我第一次… |
[22:08] | where I actually feel I could get close to somebody again. | 可以再次和他人感觉亲近起来 |
[22:11] | But not in a million years, a million, million years, | 但是在一百万年以内 或者上亿年内 |
[22:15] | would I ever possibly consider that person being you. | 去考虑那个人会是你!! |
[22:19] | I mean, we are so completely opposite and wrong for each other, | 我是说我们彼此完全不合适 |
[22:24] | it’s not even funny, and the worst part, the worst part about that is | 这一点都不有趣 |
[22:27] | you know that! | 而最糟糕的 最糟糕的是你明白这些!! |
[22:29] | And this whole flirty, sexual thing that you do, | 这些调情 性什么的 |
[22:32] | that’s just your way of having a laugh at my expense. | 只是将快乐建立在我的痛苦之上 |
[22:36] | So, I’m so sorry if I’m not more appreciative of that, | 所以我很遗憾我不欣赏这些 |
[22:39] | and I’m so sorry that you’re bored, but don’t you pretend it’s anything else. | 也很遗憾你感觉很无聊 但是你别装作是什么别的!! |
[22:52] | Don’t act like you’re hurt. | 别假装你被伤害 |
[23:15] | – Hey. – Just give me a minute. | 给我几分钟 |
[23:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:51] | You better not be messing with me. | 你不和我扯在一起会更好 |
[24:20] | General, | 将军! |
[24:23] | we need to take our chances with the F-302s. | 我们要在F-302押个宝 |
[24:26] | What I need is a sun lamp. | 我真正需要的是太阳灯 |
[24:28] | This matter-converted oxygen just isn’t the same. | 转变后的氧气和以前的不太一样 |
[24:33] | Oh, why is the grand irony of this lost on everyone but me? | 怎么大家都有荒唐事 就我没有? |
[24:37] | It’s not. | 这不荒唐 |
[24:39] | Sir, at this point, we know it’s the damn Asgard upgrades | 长官 |
[24:42] | that allow the Ori to track us. | 现在我们知道就是该死的 Asgard升级使得Ori可以追踪我们 |
[24:44] | So even if we manage to save the ship, we won’t be able to use the technology, | 所以就算我们可以保住飞船 我们也无法利用他们的科技 |
[24:47] | because the Ori will come down on us like a bag of hammers. | 因为Ori会劈头盖脸的向我们追来 |
[24:51] | For now. | – 目前为止 |
[24:53] | Oh, come on, sir. It’s like a bad joke. | – 长官 这是个烂笑话! |
[24:56] | We have stranded ourselves here trying to save something we can’t use. | 我们为了保留一些我们无法用的东西 而陷入了这进退两难的境地! |
[25:00] | I’m not having this conversation again. | 我不想再听到类似谈话 |
[25:27] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[25:35] | The problem is that there isn’t enough time to shut off the time-dilation field | 问题关键在于 没有足够的时间 – 来关掉膨胀场 并开始一个新进程 – 我知道 – 来关掉膨胀场 并开始一个新进程 – 我知道 |
[25:38] | – and start a new process. – I know. | |
[25:41] | – I’m just thinking out loud here. – I know. | – 我只是在大声思考而已 – 我知道 |
[25:43] | – What is that thing? – Oh. It’s a cello. | 那是什么? 哦 |
[25:47] | I’ve always wanted to learn how to play. | 是个大提琴 我一直想学怎么演奏它 |
[25:52] | Is it possible to use the time-dilation technology to solve our problem? | – 有没有可能利用时间膨胀技术来解决我们问题? |
[25:55] | – How? – Well, obviously, it would… | – 怎么做? 显然… |
[26:00] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:01] | Obviously, it would be great if we could go back in time | 显然如果我们能让时间倒流 可是再好不过的了 |
[26:03] | and not get into this situation in the first place. | 这样可以让我们一开始 不用进入这般田地 |
[26:07] | Well, slowing down time within a localized field | 在一个固定区域内放慢时间 |
[26:10] | is not even close to the same thing as reversing time altogether. | 和让时间倒流 两者有本质的区别 |
[26:15] | It’s a good thought, though. | 想法不错 |
[26:16] | See, what we need is we need Superman to fly around the ship really, really fast. | 我们需要的 就是一个超人 在我们飞船外面 飞的非常非常快 |
[26:23] | Oh, if you only knew how ridiculous that was. | 你应该知道这多可笑 |
[26:26] | No, it only sounds ridiculous till you hear yourself say, | 不会 真正可笑的是 你听到你自己在说 |
[26:28] | “I am trapped on a spaceship stuck in a time-dilation field.” | “我被困在一个时间膨胀场的宇宙飞船里” [乐队Creedence Clearwater Revival] [歌曲’Have You Ever Seen The Rain’] |
[27:38] | That function is not possible. | 这样做是不可能的 |
[27:44] | – I hate this ship. – You’re a pilot, you love flying. | – 我恨这艘船 – 你是个飞行员 你该喜欢飞行 |
[27:48] | And fighter. This is not flying. This is literally standing still. | 是在战机里 这可不是飞行 这就是原地不动 |
[27:52] | This is The Love Boat without the buffet and the band. | 这是爱之船(电影) 只不过没有吧台 也没有乐队 |
[27:55] | Besides, I only liked flying so much because I didn’t know about the Stargate. | 而且我那么喜欢飞行 是因为我不知道有星际之门 |
[28:48] | That function is not possible. | 这样做是不可能的 |
[29:41] | Twenty years today. | 到今天就20年了 |
[29:47] | Still think life is too short? | 还觉得生命如白驹过隙? |
[30:37] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[30:49] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么要研究? |
[30:51] | Knowing everything you learn is going to die with you? | 知道你所学的一切将随你一起逝去 |
[30:56] | I know you guys all think I’m crazy, | 我知道你们都觉得我疯了… |
[31:00] | but the truth is, if I stop, I’ll go crazy. | 但实际上是 如果我停下来 我才会真疯 |
[31:06] | Besides, you haven’t given up. | 而且你也没有放弃 |
[31:08] | Yes, I have. | 不 我放弃了 |
[31:21] | Stop it. | 别哭了 |
[31:23] | – I can’t, I’m sorry. – It wasn’t your fault. | – 我做不到 对不起 – 这不是你的错 |
[31:29] | We all would have died long ago if… | 要不是你 |
[31:32] | If you hadn’t done what you did. | 我们早就死了 |
[31:48] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[32:54] | When I said that I wanted to get the team back together, | 当我说我想重组队伍 |
[32:57] | work with you guys, learn from you, | 和你们一起工作 互相学习的时候 |
[33:03] | I did not mean every waking moment for the next 50 years. | 我不是想说未来的50年内 所有清醒的时间都这样 |
[33:07] | You said that yesterday. | 你昨天说过了 |
[33:10] | I did? | 我说了? |
[33:12] | – And the day before. – And the day before that. | 还有前天 还有大前天 |
[33:16] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 |
[33:19] | I’ll just shut up now. | 对不起 我闭嘴 |
[33:22] | No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything. | 不 对不起 我不该多嘴 |
[33:29] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[33:34] | You did what? | 做到什么? |
[33:36] | I figured out how to reverse time in a localized field. | 我知道如何能在 特定区域使时间倒流了 |
[33:45] | What? | 什么? |
[33:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[33:51] | Maintaining the time-dilation field for all this time | 这些年维持这个时间膨胀场 |
[33:53] | has almost completely depleted the ZPM | 几乎耗尽ZPM |
[33:56] | and the power source in the Asgard core. | 和Asgard核的能量源 |
[33:59] | We don’t have enough power to make it work? | 我们没有足够的能量来完成这些 |
[34:02] | There’s irony for you, huh? | 这对你很讽刺吧? |
[34:05] | I create the field to buy us more time, I finally figure out how to undo it all, | 我制造了膨胀场来为我们赢得时间 |
[34:10] | and that extra time is what makes it impossible. | 我终于知道如何撤消这一切 以及赢得关键的时间 |
[34:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[34:15] | I mean, if you had some more time, could you… | 我是说 如果再给你些时间… |
[34:18] | I’m sure. | – 我确定 |
[34:20] | Hey, Sam. | – 嘿 Sam |
[34:22] | Do you remember when we were stuck out of phase? | 你记得我们那次被困在相位之外么? |
[34:26] | Which time? | 哪次? |
[34:28] | When you got shot and you thought you were going to die | 你被打中 你觉得你要死了 |
[34:30] | and the Ori were going to destroy that village. | 而且Ori要摧毁村庄 |
[34:32] | Vaguely. | 有点印象 |
[34:34] | You had me use the power source from an Ori staff weapon | 你让我用Ori的武器的能量源来启动Merlin装置 |
[34:38] | to power Merlin’s device. | |
[34:41] | We don’t have anything even close to a power source | 我们没有什么能量源 |
[34:44] | that would be required to keep a reverse time field working for long enough. | 能来支持足够长的反转时间工作 |
[34:50] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:55] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:04] | What about that? | 那个如何? |
[35:13] | That? There’s no way we… | 那个? 我们不可能… |
[35:21] | There’s no way to absorb the blast | 我们不可能吸收冲击波 |
[35:23] | and channel the energy into the Asgard core… | 然后转化为Asgard核中能量 |
[35:26] | Unless? | 除非 |
[35:27] | Unless we reroute the power conduits throughout the ship into the core | 除非我们重新调整艘船的能量管道 |
[35:32] | and let the blast hit us. | 进入核 让冲击波击中我们 |
[35:34] | – This ship will explode. – Yes. | 飞船会爆炸 是的 |
[35:37] | But hopefully enough energy from the blast will be channeled into the core | 但是有希望… 足够的冲击波能量会进入核中 |
[35:42] | to allow it to activate the reverse time field | 在一切被摧毁之前 |
[35:45] | before everything is totally destroyed. | 能让其激活反转时间场 |
[35:47] | But we’ll be dead. | 但我们都会死的 |
[35:48] | If this works, we’ll only be dead for a few milliseconds. | 如果这个有效 我们只会死几毫秒 |
[35:52] | Then time within the bubble will reverse, | 然后时间场中的时间会反转 |
[35:54] | and we won’t be dead and the ship won’t be destroyed. | 我们就不会死了 船也不会被摧毁 |
[35:57] | If this works. | 如果这有效 |
[35:59] | Yes. I’m not promising anything. | 是的 我无法做出任何承诺 |
[36:02] | It’s all right, it’s a shot, and I say we take it. | 没关系 这是个办法 我说我们赌一把 |
[36:07] | How far back can we go? | 我们能退回多久? |
[36:08] | Only to the point where the time-dilation field was created. | 只能到我们制造时间场的那个时候 |
[36:12] | We can’t reverse time for the entire universe. | 我们无法反转整个宇宙的时间 |
[36:15] | If we go back any further than that, | 如果我们反转的更多 |
[36:17] | we are outside of normal time-space again | 我们又将脱离正常宇宙了 |
[36:20] | and we create a paradox that the technology couldn’t handle. | 而且我们会制造一个科技无法解决的矛盾 |
[36:23] | Is that going to be good enough? | 这会足够有效么? |
[36:25] | I might be able to buy us a little more time, maybe a minute. | 我也许可以给我们赢得更多的一点时间 |
[36:29] | But | 也许一分钟 但是… |
[36:32] | one of us is going to have to stay old. | 我们中的一个要继续老态了 |
[36:35] | – Oh. | – Oh. |
[36:36] | We’re talking about reversing time within the field. | 我们在说反转时间场中的时间 |
[36:40] | Everything, our age, our memories, will be undone. | 一切 年龄 记忆 都会被撤消 |
[36:45] | If this works, we’ll be doomed to repeat history. | 如果有效 我们将注定重复历史 |
[36:47] | Unless we can exclude someone from the field | 除非我们可以把某人排除在外 |
[36:50] | who can steer events in another direction. | 他可以将事件引向他方 |
[36:52] | You created the time-dilation field | 你制造了时间膨胀场 |
[36:56] | to prevent us from being hit by that blast in the first place. | 来防止我们一开始被冲击波击中 |
[36:59] | – You had no choice. – All right. | 你没有选择 |
[37:02] | We have to sever the Asgard core from the hyperdrive controls, | 没错!我们必须从超光速推进器中 切断Asgard核 |
[37:06] | or else the Ori will be able to follow us | 否则Ori还是会在我们进入超空间时 |
[37:08] | when we make the jump into hyperspace. | 继续跟住我们 |
[37:11] | A long time ago, in the event that I ever did solve the time issue, | 很久以前 我在处理时间问题的时候 |
[37:15] | I created a program that would achieve that very quickly. | 我编了一个程序 能使这一切很快的解决 |
[37:19] | I’ll load it onto a crystal. | 我将会把这个存在一个水晶上 |
[37:21] | That way, it will only take me a few seconds to shut down the core | 这样我只要花几秒的时间来关掉核 |
[37:25] | and make the jump into hyperspace. | – 然后进入超空间 |
[37:26] | Who says it’s going to be you? | – 谁说是你来做了? |
[37:29] | Well, it makes sense that it be me. | 让我来做合情合理 |
[37:33] | I will do it. | 我来做 |
[37:37] | Teal’c, you’ve lost as many years as the rest of us. | Teal’c你和我们失去了一样多的年头 |
[37:39] | What are you, 130 now? | 现在多大了 130? |
[37:42] | I don’t know. He doesn’t look a day over 120 to me. | 我不知道 他120之后感觉一点没变过 |
[37:45] | I have many more years to live and I am the only logical choice. | 我还有很多年可以活 |
[37:49] | Teal’c. | 我是逻辑上唯一的选择 |
[37:50] | I have but one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[37:53] | If this should not work… | 如果这不能成功… |
[37:56] | Then the shields will fail and you will die along with the rest of us. | 那时间场会失效 你和我们将一起死去 |
[38:04] | Then it is settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[38:10] | I want you to know, even if you are going to forget, | 我想让你知道 即使你会忘记 |
[38:16] | that I wasn’t with you all these years | 我这么多年和你一起 |
[38:18] | because we were trapped on this God-awful ship. | 并不是因为我们被困在这个时间场里 |
[38:23] | – I was with you because… – I know. | – 和你一起 是因为… – 我知道 |
[38:28] | – And I want you to know that I… – I know. I know. | – 我想让你知道… – 我知道 我知道 |
[38:37] | – I’m ready. – Do it, Sam. | 我准备好了 来吧 Sam |
[39:29] | – Shields are offline! – One more hit will take us out. | – 防护罩失效! – 再一下我们就完了! |
[39:32] | Colonel Carter! | Carter中校! |
[39:38] | Teal’c, what are you doing? | Teal’c你在干什么? |
[39:56] | Oh, come on! It’s driving me insane. | 哦 这让我抓狂了! |
[39:59] | You know, technically, there would be no danger of creating a time paradox | 技术上讲 制造一个时间矛盾没有什么危险 |
[40:03] | because we’ve already changed future events. | 因为我们已经改变了未来事件了 |
[40:06] | You would not be altering the future by telling us about something | 那些事情再也不会发生了 |
[40:10] | that’s not going to happen anymore. | 你就告诉我们吧 这样也不会改变未来的! |
[40:12] | – Then why do you care? – Fifty or 60 years? | – 那你干嘛关心? – 五十或六十年?! |
[40:16] | Something interesting must have happened. | 一定有很多有趣的事情发生 |
[40:20] | Obviously I hooked up with someone. | 显然我和谁一起了 |
[40:25] | Was it you, Muscles? | 是你么 猛男? |
[40:29] | It can’t have been Mitchell, can it? General Landry? | 不会是Mitchell吧? Landry将军? |
[40:39] | – Dial it up, Walter. – Yes, sir. | – 拨号Walter! – 遵命 |
[40:51] | Chevron one, encoded. | V型1号拨毕 |
[40:56] | That is how we’re supposed to travel | 这就是我们如何在星系中跨越光年 |
[40:59] | light years across the galaxy to other planets. | 来到别的星球 |
[41:02] | Chevron two, encoded. | V型2号拨毕 V型2号拨毕 |
[41:07] | You know, I’d like to think that I handled myself well, | 你知道 我希望我管好自己了 |
[41:09] | but I imagine I went a bit crazy cooped up on that ship for so long. | 不过… 我想我被困在那个船里那么久 肯定会有点发疯 |
[41:14] | Chevron three, encoded. | V型3号拨毕 |
[41:16] | You know, Teal’c did tell me some things I learned from the Asgard knowledge base. | 你知道 Teal’c告诉我 我从Asgard 数据库中学到的东西 |
[41:19] | He did? Like what? | 他说了? 比如? |
[41:22] | Oh, boy. What were they? | – 哦 都哪里去了? – V型4号拨毕 |
[41:25] | Chevron four, encoded. | – 哦 都哪里去了? – V型4号拨毕 |
[41:26] | “Beggars can’t be choosers. | 乞丐不能选择 |
[41:28] | “Better late than never. | 晚点总比没有强 |
[41:30] | “Look before you leap.” | – 三思而后行 |
[41:32] | “The best things in life are free.” | – 生命中最珍贵的是自由 |
[41:35] | And let me guess, “Beauty is only skin deep?” | – 让我猜猜 |
[41:38] | “Silence is golden.” | 美貌是肤浅的? – 沉默是金 |
[41:40] | Chevron five, encoded. | V型5号拨毕 |
[41:42] | “Jack of all trades, master of none.” | – 样样通 |
[41:44] | “Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” | 样样松 – 舍不得孩子套不来狼 |
[41:47] | “Life is too short.” | 生命如白驹过隙 忽然而已! |
[41:51] | Chevron six, encoded. | V型6号拨毕 |
[41:55] | “Good things come to those who wait.” | 耐心等待 终有回报 |
[41:59] | You know, as hard as it is for us not knowing, | 如果我们不知道对我们来说很难 |
[42:03] | it must be torture for you not to tell us. | 那不告诉我们 对你来说应该算是折磨了 |
[42:11] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[42:17] | Chevron seven is locked. | V型7号锁定 |
[42:25] | Good luck, SG-1. | 好运SG1 |
[42:28] | Just another everyday mission to save the galaxy, sir. | 只是个拯救星系的日常任务 长官 |
[42:31] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[42:38] | Godspeed. | 一路顺风 |