英文名称:Starlet
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:19] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[03:22] | Melissa. Melissa. | 梅丽莎, 梅丽莎 |
[03:25] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[03:28] | Can I change my room? | 我能改动下我的房间吗 |
[03:34] | Can I change my room? | 我能改动下我的房间吗 |
[03:36] | I don’t know how long I’m gonna be here, | 我不知道要在这待多久 |
[03:37] | but I just… It’s not me. | 但那个房间不是我的风格 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是不像 |
[03:45] | I don’t know. I just need to, | 我不知道, 我就是得 |
[03:46] | like, paint the walls or move the furniture. | 换换墙壁的颜色, 搬搬家具的位置 |
[03:48] | -’cause I’m… I don’t… -You can’t. | -因为我不 -不行 |
[03:50] | I don’t know. You can’t paint the walls… | 我不知道, 你不能涂墙壁 |
[03:52] | because Mikey may have to shoot in there. | 麦奇也许得在那拍摄 |
[03:55] | No, maybe I should just go to IKEA or something. | 不, 也许我该去趟宜家之类的 |
[04:00] | Don’t waste your money on new shit. Just go to a yard sale. | 别浪费钱买新玩意, 去旧货处理买得了 |
[04:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:08] | I said I pull up to the club | 我说我在夜总会停下 |
[04:11] | Fresh, fit, rocking the latest, man Hos on my dick | 新鲜超前又惹火的婊子在我身上 |
[04:13] | And they be saying “You the greatest man” | 他们还在说, 你是最棒的男人 |
[04:15] | -How much is this one? -Fifty cents. | -这个多少钱 -五十分 |
[04:17] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:19] | Do dat. Do dat, my nigga | 来啊, 来啊, 我的小黑鬼 |
[04:20] | Do dat. Yeah | 来啊 |
[04:21] | -Thank you very much. -Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[04:23] | Do you need help with that? | 需要我帮忙搬吗 |
[04:24] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 不了, 不用 |
[04:29] | Say you, dog, get the. I don’t give a fuck | 你这垃圾, 滚, 我不在乎 |
[04:31] | -Ten dollars? -Yeah, no, it wasn’t $10. | -十块吗 -不是十块 |
[04:34] | I had a price tag on there. I want to say it was four. | 上面有价签, 应该是四块 |
[04:37] | -I was gonna say three. -Three? There you go. | -三块呢 -三块, 成交 |
[04:38] | Hey. How much is this one? | 这个多少钱 |
[04:44] | -Twenty-five cents. -How much this is? | -25分 -这个多少钱 |
[04:47] | It’s five dollars, but… | 这个五块钱, 不过 |
[04:49] | -Five dollar? -Yeah. | -五块吗 -对 |
[04:51] | Isn’t this what they keep dead people in? | 这个是装骨灰的吗 |
[04:53] | -What? -Is there a dead person in this? | -什么 -这个装过骨灰吗 |
[04:56] | No. That’s a thermos. | 没有, 那是热水瓶 |
[04:59] | It could be a nice vase. | 原来可能是个不错的花瓶 |
[05:02] | It’s not a vase or an urn. It’s a thermos. | 不是花瓶也不是骨灰盒, 这是热水瓶 |
[05:05] | -Thermos. -Chill the… | -热水瓶 -冷静下 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1124个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:119个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:73个,托福词汇:99个,考研词汇:132个,专四词汇:102个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:253个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:09] | No refunds. | 售出不退 |
[05:14] | Gonna be a lovely vase. Thank you. | 会是个不错的花瓶, 谢谢 |
[05:19] | You-Oh, you are doing great. Oh, look at that! | 你干得不错, 瞧着点 |
[05:23] | Um, how much for this? A dollar. | 这个多少钱, 一块 |
[05:38] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 天杀的 |
[05:40] | Shit. | 靠 |
[05:42] | Yo. What the hell? Fuck is all that shit? | 怎么回事, 去他妈的 |
[05:46] | I’m changing up my room. Melissa said it was fine. | 我在改我房间的风格, 梅丽莎同意了 |
[05:51] | I told her you have to use that room. | 我跟她说了, 你得用那个房间 |
[05:58] | Fuckin’ light me up, ’cause I’m not gonna stop. | 快他妈给我点上, 我没手自己点 |
[06:00] | Ready, put it… No. Ready? | 好了, 放我嘴里, 不, 好了吗 |
[06:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:11] | Now, try to do what she fucking couldn’t do… | 现在试试他妈的她做不了的 |
[06:15] | which is hold fucking cover on me. | 给我他妈的掩护 |
[06:18] | -Okay. -As I fucking storm this motherfucking hill. | -好 -我好进攻这个该死的山头 |
[06:27] | Oh, come on. I’ve had more | 拜托, 我他妈嘴里的 |
[06:28] | fucking disgusting shit in my mouth than that. | 东西可比它脏多了 |
[06:31] | Know yourself as well as you know your fuckin’ enemy | 知己知彼 |
[06:34] | and only then will you can you win a thousand times in a row. | 方能百战百胜 |
[06:39] | That is fucking 16th | 那他妈是十六世纪 |
[06:40] | century ancient Chinese philosophy. Sun Tzu. | 古代中国的孙子兵法 |
[06:44] | -What, and this is gonna help me win Xbox? -Yes. | -什么, 这能帮我赢得游戏吗 -能 |
[06:46] | It can help you fuckin’- | 这能他妈帮你 |
[06:48] | Oh. Yeah. It’ll help you win at life. | 能帮你成为生活大赢家 |
[06:49] | Do not smoke all of this. This is my fuckin’… | 别都抽了, 这是我他妈的 |
[06:52] | I want to be able to put my foot into a pretzel. | 我想把脚放到卷饼里 |
[06:55] | You know I don’t even smoke that much. Chill. | 你明知我抽不了那么多, 别担心 |
[06:57] | This is not what I sell. This is my fucking personal stash. | 这不是我卖的货, 是个人私藏的 |
[07:00] | Let’s get the dog high. | 来让狗狗嗨一下 |
[07:04] | No, stop! | 不, 住手 |
[07:11] | The dog… You know that dog is Mexican. | 狗狗, 那只狗是墨西哥种 |
[07:15] | He’s a fuckin’ cholo. | 它他妈是西班牙与印第安混血 |
[07:18] | Like, you should have named him Carlito. | 你该给他起名叫卡里托 |
[07:21] | That fuckin’… That dog will cut a bitch. | 那狗他妈的会是个狠角色 |
[07:24] | Starlito. | 星里托 |
[07:35] | Tess? | 泰丝 |
[07:41] | Deep breath. Let it out. | 大口吸气, 呼气 |
[07:43] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:40] | Why the fuck are you home? | 你他妈的怎么回家了 |
[08:47] | What the fuck are you doing home? | 你他妈的回家干什么 |
[08:50] | Baby, I ripped my nail off. It hurts bad. | 宝贝, 我指甲劈了, 疼死了 |
[08:53] | Why the fuck aren’t you at work? | 你他妈怎么没去工作 |
[08:58] | -What? -Things got… Things got messed up at work. | -什么 -工作出了点事 |
[09:02] | How did they get messed up at work? | 他们怎么了 |
[09:05] | I just made… I fucked up. I fucked it up. | 我刚做… 我搞砸了, 我搞砸了 |
[09:08] | Okay. How did you fuck it up? Explain this to me. | 怎么搞砸的, 给我解释下 |
[09:11] | I shouldn’t have gotten as fucked up as I did. | 我不该这么把事情搞砸 |
[09:14] | It wasn’t that big of a deal. It’s not the end of the world. | 又不是什么大事, 又不是世界末日 |
[09:16] | What do you mean you | 什么叫你不该 |
[09:17] | shouldn’t have gotten as fucked up as you did? | 这么把事情搞砸 |
[09:19] | Is somebody gonna call me later about today? | 待会谁会给我打电话说今天的事吗 |
[09:20] | Stop asking me so many questions. I can’t answer them all. | 别问我一堆问题, 我没法回答了 |
[09:23] | $1,200! Where the fuck are we gonna… | 一千二, 我们他妈要去哪弄 |
[09:23] | That’s what you care about? | 你就在乎这个吗 |
[09:25] | You don’t even care that I broke my nail, and it hurts! | 你都不在乎我指甲劈了, 我疼 |
[09:42] | What? What? What? | 怎么了, 怎么了, 怎么了 |
[09:45] | Why? Really. Why? | 为什么, 真的, 为什么 |
[09:47] | Because I hurt my finger. | 因为我指甲受伤了 |
[09:52] | Because I hurt, and my nail broke off. | 因为我疼, 指甲还劈了 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | -And it hurts really bad. -Okay, okay. Okay! | -而且它疼死了 -好吧, 好吧 |
[09:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Let me see it. All right. | 让我看看, 好吧 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | Seriously, I gotta finish vacuuming. Okay? | 说真的, 我得把地吸完, 好吗 |
[10:35] | We don’t eat the money. No, we don’t eat the money. | 钱不能吃, 不, 别吃钱 |
[10:41] | This is to buy you things that you can eat. | 这是拿来买你能吃的东西的 |
[10:44] | It’s comfy. | 真舒服 |
[10:46] | I like it. Do you like it? | 我喜欢, 你喜欢吗 |
[10:49] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[11:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:09] | No, I’m good. | 不, 我很好 |
[11:10] | Great, listen. Listen. | 不错, 听我说, 听我说 |
[11:12] | I think you should come out here. | 你该来这一趟 |
[11:15] | I think you’d really like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢这的 |
[11:20] | No, it’s fine. I have a friend who | 不, 没关系, 我有个朋友 |
[11:21] | can basically get a plane ticket for, like, free. | 买机票可以打折, 最低可以免费拿 |
[11:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:32] | Fine. Okay, whatever. Yeah. | 好吧, 好, 随便, 嗯 |
[11:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:59] | -Love them. -Beautiful, huh? | -真喜欢 -好看吧 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 好看 |
[12:03] | 460 today. | 四百六十块 |
[12:09] | Old money, hmm? | 钱够旧的 |
[12:16] | -No, I don’t have anything smaller. -Uh, okay. | -不, 我没有零钱 -好吧 |
[12:20] | Come on, Starlet. Come on. | 来, 星儿, 来 |
[12:33] | Microphones, turntables | 麦克风, 转台 |
[12:35] | Beating matters in your brains like a hand drum | 琐事在脑袋里像鼓点般凌乱 |
[12:38] | This here is a hip-hop anthem. Everybody in this… | 这是首嘻哈圣歌, 这里的大家 |
[13:38] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[13:39] | Um, I think I bought this from you at the yard sale. | 我在你旧货处理时买了这个 |
[13:44] | You did. And I also told you there’s no refunds, | 是你, 我跟你说过售出不退了 |
[13:47] | so what are you doing here? | 那你来干什么 |
[13:48] | -No, I just… I -Good-bye. | -不, 我只是 -再见 |
[13:51] | No. But it’s not about… | 不, 我不是要 |
[14:06] | -You want to be free, Greg? -Um, I gue-Sure. Yeah. | -你想自由吧, 格雷格 -当然了 |
[14:09] | Question. | 问个问题 |
[14:11] | Say you find, like, a shitload of money, and you’re… | 要是你有一堆钱 |
[14:14] | you’re pretty sure you know whose it is | 你还确信的知道钱的主人 |
[14:16] | and you’re pretty sure that | 你还很确定他或者她 |
[14:18] | he or she has no idea that they ever had it. | 全然不知钱的事 |
[14:20] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[14:22] | How much money? | 多少钱 |
[14:26] | Well, like… | 这个嘛 |
[14:29] | say, 10 grand. | 假设一万块 |
[14:32] | -You found 10 grand? -No. | -你发现了一万块吗 -没有 |
[14:34] | It’s… I mean, it’s just a story that… I mean… | 就是那么一问 |
[14:39] | Never mind. Give me that. | 算了, 给我 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I’m not high enough for these type of questions. | 我还没嗨到能回答这种问题 |
[14:52] | You know, unless they really needed it. | 除非他很需要钱 |
[14:55] | What? Who? | 什么, 谁 |
[14:57] | The money. Unless they really needed the money. | 那笔钱, 除非它的主人很缺钱 |
[15:00] | Like if it was a family, you know, and they were like… | 比如一家特别 |
[15:04] | homeless | 穷到无家可归 |
[15:06] | and broke and they were living off dog food. | 破产, 饭都吃不上的人 |
[15:08] | Otherwise fuck it. | 否则管他的 |
[15:10] | It’s yours. Keep it. | 是你的了, 就留下 |
[15:16] | Be careful with that shit. | 小心那玩意 |
[15:18] | My mom pops like 10 a day. | 我妈妈一天磕十片 |
[15:25] | This show sucks. | 这个节目差爆了 |
[15:27] | Just party, jackass. | 嗨起来, 傻子 |
[15:29] | Big bitch, and she answer to Mocha | 老婊子, 她回答黑人 |
[15:31] | My pussy stay wet, and it’s tighter than a choker | 我小穴湿着, 紧到你无法自拔 |
[15:34] | It’s real good, nigga I know you want a taste | 真棒, 小黑, 我知道你想尝尝 |
[15:36] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[15:40] | Nigga, tell me where you want it On the floor or on the bed? | 小黑, 说你想在哪, 地板还是床上 |
[15:43] | Bust one nut I ain’t done, I got more to come | 一发可不够用, 我还有好几轮海浪 |
[15:45] | Pussy so good and it taste like a honey bun | 小穴肥又美, 就像甜面包 |
[15:47] | I’m tasty. Pink Dollaz | 我很美味, 粉粉的小穴 |
[15:56] | And we run that shit. I’m tasty | 我们还干那个, 我很美味 |
[16:04] | Starlet, where’s she going? | 星儿, 她要去哪 |
[16:11] | Stay. | 待在车里 |
[16:18] | Hey. Um, you just dropped my friend off, but I can take her home. | 你刚把我的朋友放下, 我可以接她 |
[16:22] | -You mean the old lady? -Yeah. | -你是说那位老夫人吗 -对 |
[16:24] | -Okay. Well. -How much is it? | -好吧 -多少钱 |
[16:26] | -Well, I have, uh, 13.25. -That’s fine. | -十三块二毛五 -好的 |
[16:30] | -This is-This should cover it. -That’s-Oh, that’s plenty. | -这些应该够了 -太多了 |
[16:32] | -Are you kidding? -Thanks. No, that’s fine. | -开玩笑吧 -谢谢, 没关系 |
[16:49] | Oh, my God. Hi! | 天哪 |
[16:53] | Do you remember me? I was | 记得我吗, 是我 |
[16:54] | the one who bought the thermos from you. | 买你热水壶的人 |
[17:02] | -Hey, what’s wrong? -My cab’s gone. | -怎么了 -我叫的出租车跑了 |
[17:06] | Well, I can give you a ride. | 那我可以送你 |
[17:07] | No problem. -No. I’ll call another. | -没关系 -不用, 我再叫一辆 |
[17:09] | No, no, no. Totally fine. I got it. | 不不不, 没事的, 我来 |
[17:12] | Here. I’ll grab those. | 来, 我来拿 |
[17:15] | No, no, no. Don’t worry. Honestly. Hop in the car. | 不不不, 别担心, 说真的, 上车 |
[17:18] | There. Right there. | 那边, 就在那 |
[17:21] | Get in! I won’t take no for an answer. Come on. | 上车, 不准你拒绝, 快点 |
[17:27] | It’s so weird running into you. | 真奇怪, 居然会遇见你 |
[17:33] | I like that grocery store. It’s really good. | 我喜欢杂货店, 很棒 |
[17:36] | They have a good variety of cereal. | 他们的早餐谷物种类很多 |
[17:39] | And they’re always in stock with | 他们还一直有脆米花 |
[17:41] | Rice Krispie Treats. It thrills me on all levels. | 吃得我各种嗨 |
[17:48] | You can just leave ’em right there. | 放在这就好 |
[17:50] | No, it’s fine. I’ll take them into the kitchen. | 不, 没事, 我拿去厨房吧 |
[17:52] | Is it that way? | 是那边吗 |
[17:54] | Starlet. Off. Get off. | 星儿, 下来, 下来 |
[17:56] | Starlet. Starlet. Get off. | 星儿, 星儿, 下来 |
[17:59] | -Starlet. -Okay. I’ll show you. | -星儿 -好吧, 跟我来 |
[18:30] | Oh, I see. You want money. | 我懂了, 你想要点钱 |
[18:32] | No. No. No, no, no. | 不, 没有的事, 不是这样 |
[18:34] | Totally fine. | 完全不用的 |
[18:39] | Okay. Thank you then. | 那就谢谢了 |
[18:42] | I’m a little… parched. | 我有点… 渴了 |
[18:45] | What? | 什么 |
[18:46] | I’m kind of thirsty. | 我口渴 |
[18:48] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[18:56] | Here. | 拿去 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | -Oh. Do you have any ice? -No. | -你这里有冰块吗 -没有 |
[19:11] | -Are you thirsty? -What are you doing? | -要喝水吗 -你要干什么 |
[19:13] | -Starlet. -What are you doing? | -星儿 -你干什么啊 |
[19:16] | That dog’s drinking out of that… my, my glass. | 那只狗在用… 用我的杯子 |
[19:18] | He’s completely clean. It’s fine. | 它没病, 不要紧的 |
[19:20] | I’ll have to throw my glass away. | 我肯定要把这杯子扔了 |
[19:21] | Do you realize an animal’s drinking out of my glass? | 这只畜生正在用我的杯子, 你明白吗 |
[19:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:26] | That’s sickening. And you’re drinking out of it? | 那样会得病的, 你也用这杯子喝吗 |
[19:31] | That’s sick. Disgusting. | 你有病吧, 太恶心了 |
[19:41] | It’s really nice here. | 这房子真不错 |
[19:54] | It’s good water. | 水很好喝 |
[19:57] | It’s water. | 就是饮用水而已 |
[20:21] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[20:25] | Why do you have so many Eiffel Towers? | 为什么你会有这么多埃菲尔铁塔 |
[20:28] | I love Paris. | 我喜欢巴黎 |
[20:31] | What do you like about Paris? | 你喜欢巴黎的什么 |
[20:37] | The Arc de Triomphe. | 凯旋门 |
[20:40] | Champs-Élysées. | 香榭丽舍大街 |
[20:42] | Petit Palais. | 小皇宫 |
[20:44] | I love it all. | 只要是巴黎的我都爱 |
[20:46] | Don’t touch anything! | 别乱动 |
[20:48] | Put it down. | 快放下 |
[20:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:58] | The Eiffel Tower in Vegas is pretty cool. | 拉斯维加斯的埃菲尔铁塔也挺有意思的 |
[21:10] | So what do you do? | 你都做些什么 |
[21:13] | What do you mean what do I do? | 什么意思 |
[21:15] | Like during the day. Like… | 就是平常都做些什么 |
[21:18] | Like I… I don’t know. I go out with my friends | 我的话, 会跟朋友出去 |
[21:22] | and we go clubbing, | 去酒吧啊 |
[21:23] | and sometimes I’ll lie out | 有时会一个人在外面走走 |
[21:26] | and sometimes I’ll take Starlet for a walk. | 有时会带星儿散步 |
[21:30] | And… | 就是 |
[21:32] | I don’t know. For, like, fun. | 找点乐子 |
[21:34] | You know, like, whoo! | 很随性的事 |
[21:38] | I don’t know. For fun. | 就是找乐子吧 |
[21:44] | I play bingo every Saturday at St. Anne’s. | 我每周六会去圣安妮玩宾果游戏 |
[21:44] | 宾果是一款根据叫号描绘格子的游戏 因在游戏中第一个成功者以喊宾果表示取胜而得名 | |
[21:48] | Is that your idea of fun? | 是这个意思吗 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:55] | That’s what I do. | 那这就是我找乐子的方式 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:06] | Well, I’m gonna go | 我就先走了 |
[22:09] | and I’m gonna give you my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[22:11] | And if you ever need a ride to the grocery store | 如果还要去那家杂货铺 |
[22:14] | or, like, any little errand or whatever. | 或是去附近什么地方 |
[22:17] | I can get a cab. I don’t need you. | 我可以叫出租, 不麻烦你了 |
[22:19] | It’s… That’s stupid. | 没必要 |
[22:21] | Yeah, but it’s so silly. I mean, | 是挺傻的, 但是 |
[22:23] | I’m not gonna charge you anything, and I… | 我不会要你什么东西, 而且 |
[22:25] | It’s easier. You just call me. | 你会更方便, 打我电话就行了 |
[22:30] | -Okay. -Yeah. | -好啦 -行吧 |
[22:31] | And I’ll bring my trusty sidekick. | 我就和我忠诚的密友 |
[22:34] | Thank you for the water. | 谢谢你的水 |
[22:36] | Yeah. Okay. | -好 -走吧 |
[22:36] | But really, call me. | 但你一定要打电话来 |
[22:38] | Bye! | 拜 |
[22:40] | Bye. | 拜 |
[23:00] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait. Is Mikey home? | 等等, 麦奇在家吗 |
[23:03] | Uh, I don’t know. I’ll check. | 不知道, 我去看看 |
[23:07] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[23:09] | There are a couple kids outside for you. | 外面有孩子找你 |
[23:12] | Oh. Fuck. | 操 |
[23:14] | You gotta take this fucking game for me. | 你帮我玩这操蛋的游戏 |
[23:16] | You gotta take this game. | 快来接手 |
[23:16] | It’s a fucking live game. It’s a live game. | 这游戏他妈的不能暂停, 是个在线游戏 |
[23:20] | Do not get me killed. | 别给我玩死了 |
[23:24] | Okay, look. I need a little favor. | 是这样, 帮我个忙吧 |
[23:26] | Mikey’s being cheap as fucking usual | 麦奇还是跟平常一样混球 |
[23:27] | and I need to borrow $250, | 借我250美元吧 |
[23:29] | otherwise they’re gonna take away Big Red. | 不然他们会把我的大红跑车弄走 |
[23:33] | They can’t take away Big Red. | 不能让他们弄走我的大红跑车 |
[23:35] | Sorry, it’s none of my business, | 不好意思, 虽然这跟我没关系 |
[23:36] | but why the fuck do you let him handle your money? | 但是你为毛要让他管你的钱 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause he’s saving up for some big extravaganza. | 因为他要攒着拍大片 |
[23:43] | I don’t know, some big thing he’s been plotting. | 我也不清楚, 他在筹划什么大事来着 |
[23:46] | Did you get me fucking smoked? | 你是不是让我嗑嗨了 |
[23:48] | You didn’t get me smoked, did you? Here. Thankyou. | 没有吧, 是不是, 给我, 谢了 |
[23:52] | You rock, Janie-Poo. | 屌爆了, 屎珍妮 |
[23:54] | Janie-Poo. | 屎珍妮 |
[23:56] | What? I come up with cute nicknames | 不行啊, 我给别人的外号都很萌 |
[23:58] | unlike some people, who just call me “Babe.” | 不像某些人, 就知道叫我宝贝 |
[24:06] | 300. | 给你300美元 |
[24:08] | Thanks. Arash owes me a check anyway, | 谢谢, 艾什欠我张支票 |
[24:10] | so I’ll just pay you back when he gets it to me. | 他还给我了, 我就还你 |
[24:12] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[24:19] | Find it yet? | 找到了吗 |
[24:27] | Here’s a diagonal, the last number called. | 有人连成了对角线, 最后数字已报出 |
[24:30] | And there’s a second diagonal with the last number called. | 同时又连成了一根对角线 |
[24:34] | Are there any others? | 还有人吗 |
[24:38] | Game closed, with one winner. | 游戏结束, 冠军产生 |
[24:42] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[24:44] | -Hi. -Hi, can I help you? | -你好 -你好, 请问有什么能帮您 |
[24:47] | Um, yeah. What do I need? | 对, 我需要什么 |
[24:50] | -For what? -For the game. | -你要做什么 -玩这个游戏 |
[24:52] | -To play bingo? -Yeah. | -玩宾果吗 -是 |
[24:54] | You would need one of these packs. | 你需要这套东西 |
[24:56] | Okay, and how much is it? It’s $25. | -行, 多少钱 -25美元 |
[25:00] | Out of a hundred. | 收您一百 |
[25:02] | There you go, and good luck. | 找零请收好, 祝您好运 |
[25:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:25] | B-4 B-4. | |
[25:29] | B-4 B-4. | |
[25:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[25:41] | Bingo. | 玩宾果 |
[25:45] | I’ve never seen you here before. | 我以前从没在这里见过你 |
[25:48] | Well, it’s a new interest. | 这是我新的爱好 |
[25:59] | O-71 O-71. | |
[26:03] | O-71 O-71. | |
[26:08] | Can I borrow one of your markers? I forgot mine. | 能借支笔给我吗, 我忘带了 |
[26:13] | Oh, go ahead. Take one. | 拿一支吧 |
[26:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | B-3 B-3. | |
[26:24] | Look. It matches my sweater. | 看, 跟我的毛衣好搭 |
[26:26] | B-3 B-3. | |
[26:29] | I’m playing bingo. Leave me alone. | 我在玩宾果, 别吵我 |
[26:33] | I love this game. | 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[26:36] | O-70 O-70. | |
[26:38] | Bingo! | 宾果 |
[26:39] | There is a bingo. | 有一个宾果了 |
[26:40] | B-7. Hold your cards. | B-7 拿好你的卡片 |
[26:44] | Game closed with one winner. | 游戏结束, 冠军诞生 |
[26:46] | Give the lucky player $150. | 幸运者将获得150美元 |
[26:49] | There’s a five minute break here. | 现在休息五分钟 |
[26:52] | Plenty of room down there. You don’t have to sit here. | 那边那么多座位, 你可以不坐这 |
[26:55] | One and 30. | 1和30 |
[26:56] | But I don’t know anybody else here. | 可这里我又不认识其他人 |
[27:04] | N-38 N-38. | |
[27:07] | B-11 B-11. | |
[27:11] | N-35 N-35. | |
[27:15] | B-10 B-10. | |
[27:22] | O-69 O-69. | |
[27:30] | Oh, my cab. | 我叫的出租车呢 |
[27:32] | -My cab’s not here. -What happened? | -不在这里啊 -怎么了 |
[27:34] | My cab. My cab’s not here. | 出租车, 我叫的出租车不在这里 |
[27:37] | Again? | 又不在吗 |
[27:39] | That’s just weird. | 真奇怪 |
[27:41] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[27:44] | I guess I can give you a ride. | 要不我载你一程 |
[27:50] | I’m a Sagittarius, which means | 我是射手座的, 所以 |
[27:52] | I’m really… I’m really good with people… | 我真的… 挺擅长交际的 |
[27:54] | according to my chart. | 在星座排行榜上靠前呢 |
[27:57] | I bet you’re like… | 你应该是 |
[28:00] | a Pisces. | 双鱼座 |
[28:01] | You seem very sensitive. | 看上去很敏感 |
[28:05] | And quiet. | 而且寡言 |
[28:15] | So… | 那… |
[28:20] | do you ever win at bingo? | 你赢过宾果游戏吗 |
[28:25] | Oh, my God! Fu… | 天呐, 擦 |
[28:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:28] | Get it off! Oh, my God! | 别喷我, 天呐 |
[28:30] | Fucking crazy old bitch! | 操他妈的贱婆娘神经病 |
[28:32] | You think I was born yesterday? | 你以为我很好骗吗 |
[28:33] | I know a scammer when I see one. Help! | 诈骗犯我一眼就能看穿, 救命 |
[28:36] | -Bingo? -Yes! | -宾果游戏 -是 |
[28:37] | You said something about a bingo game, | 只因为你说了宾果游戏什么的 |
[28:40] | and she maced you as a result of that? | 她就喷了你一脸防身喷雾吗 |
[28:42] | -She’s fucking insane! -Hey, hey, hey! | -他妈的她是个疯子 -我说你 |
[28:44] | Again with the language. | 再次提醒, 注意措辞 |
[28:45] | The cab was gone, and she was there, | 出租车开走了, 她也在那里 |
[28:48] | and she said, “Oh, well, I’ll take you home.” | 说她来送我回家 |
[28:50] | -As a favor? -As a favor. | -主动帮你吗 -没错 |
[28:52] | Fine. Done. We’re done. | 行, 不玩了, 姐不陪你玩了 |
[28:53] | I suggest you take her to a fucking crazy person’s home. | 你把她送到疯子家里去吧 |
[28:56] | I felt that there’s something funny here. | 我就觉得事情很诡异 |
[28:59] | -Please get in your vehicle and… -I’m getting in my vehicle. | -请上车 -我在上车 |
[29:02] | and drive away. | 离开这里 |
[29:03] | So you see this lady weekly? You see her all the time? | 所以你每周都遇见她吗, 一直都是吗 |
[29:05] | You know, it’s like every time I turned around she was there. | 感觉每次我一转身她就在出现了 |
[29:08] | So it’s like I’m being haunted by this… | 像是被她缠上了 |
[29:12] | What is thi… | 这是怎么 |
[29:14] | Starlet. | 星儿 |
[29:16] | Jesus. | 神啊 |
[29:18] | Yeah. Look at that. No. | 对, 你自己看, 不是吧 |
[29:22] | No. | 不是吧 |
[29:25] | So what kind of cars do you have? | 你这里都有什么车 |
[29:27] | I got some trucks. I got S.U.V.s. I got some sports cars. | 卡车, 越野车, 赛车 |
[29:30] | How much down payment are you working with? | 你有多少钱可以做预付定金 |
[29:32] | With like… | 大概 |
[29:34] | I don’t know. I’ve got some cash. | 反正, 我手里有些现金 |
[29:38] | Oh, it’s so pretty. | 这辆车不错 |
[29:40] | Told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[29:42] | Okay, so how much monthly then are we talking? | 行, 月付是多少 |
[29:46] | We gotta put it in the computer system. | 先要查查电脑 |
[29:48] | That way I can figure out | 你想要几个月付清之类的 |
[29:49] | how many months you wanna go, stuff like that. | 才能算出来 |
[29:51] | Wait. Hold on. Sorry. Hello? | 等等, 先等下, 抱歉, 你好 |
[29:53] | I was just calling to say that… | 我打电话来就是想说 |
[29:56] | the officers told me that you weren’t up to shenanigans… | 警察告诉我你不是诈骗犯 |
[29:59] | that you were trying… you were just | 你只是想 |
[30:01] | you were trying to be a Good Samaritan. | 想做个善心人 |
[30:05] | Okay. Apology accepted, I guess. | 好吧, 那我就原谅你 |
[30:08] | Bye. | 拜 |
[30:10] | I appreciate Good Samaritans. | 我很欣赏也感激善心人 |
[30:13] | Okay, great. Bye. | 行, 很好, 拜 |
[30:16] | Uh, oh, oh, and if you’re still interested… | 那个, 如果你还能 |
[30:19] | in driving me to the supermarket, that would be fine. | 送我去超市, 就太好了 |
[30:23] | Oh, that’d be fine, would it? | 你当然觉得好了, 不是吗 |
[30:26] | Bye. | 拜 |
[30:30] | Fucking unbelievable. | 真他妈不可理喻 |
[30:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:20] | Why’d you name him Starlet? He’s a boy. | 为什么叫它星儿, 它是公的 |
[31:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:24] | I had the name Starlet first, and then | 首先想到星儿这名字, 然后 |
[31:27] | found him at a rescue shelter. | 在救助站发现了它 |
[31:29] | Just kinda stuck with it. | 就非它不可了 |
[31:31] | You like it, don’t you? Don’t you? | 你喜欢这名字, 不是吗, 是吧 |
[31:36] | Don’t you? | 是吧 |
[31:45] | I like your garden. | 我喜欢你的花园 |
[31:47] | Well, I’ve had it a long time, 40 years. | 我住这很长时间了, 40年 |
[31:51] | What’s your favorite flower? | 你最喜欢什么花 |
[31:54] | Mmm, I like the morning glory. | 我喜欢牵牛花 |
[31:58] | I really like those ones. | 我很喜欢那些 |
[32:03] | They remind me of my neighbor back in Florida. | 让我想起了以前在佛罗里达的邻居 |
[32:09] | She had them covering her front yard. | 那些花覆盖了整个前院 |
[32:14] | Can’t remember what they’re called though, like… | 记不清花叫什么名字了, 好像 |
[32:16] | Black-eyed Susan. | 黑眼苏珊花 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:36] | -So were you ever married? -Yep. | -你结过婚吗 -当然 |
[32:43] | A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[32:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:48] | Frank died. He had a heart attack. | 弗兰克死于心脏病 |
[32:51] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:53] | -What’d he do? -He was a gambler. | -他是做什么的 -他是个赌徒 |
[32:58] | Wait. That’s what he did? | 等等, 他就做这个吗 |
[33:00] | For a living? | 靠这个生活吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:06] | Just a gambler. | 就靠赌博 |
[33:11] | So what are you doing before bingo tomorrow? | 你明天玩宾果前会干什么 |
[33:14] | Why? What are you asking for? | 为什么, 你问这做什么 |
[33:18] | I don’t know. Do you wanna have brunch? | 不知道, 你想吃个早午餐吗 |
[33:20] | I don’t do brunch. | 我不吃早午餐 |
[33:22] | Lunch? | 午餐呢 |
[33:24] | Don’t do lunch, either. | 也不吃午餐 |
[33:27] | Um, late breakfast? | 晚一点的早餐呢 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:31] | 7:30. | 七点半 |
[33:33] | No, no, no. I said a late breakfast. | 不不不, 我说晚一点的早餐 |
[33:35] | That’s two and a half hours past the time I would eat. | 这就是我吃完早餐后的两个半小时 |
[33:39] | Fine. 7:30 it is. | 好吧, 那就七点半 |
[34:02] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[34:04] | What are you doing? No. | 你在干嘛, 不 |
[34:07] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[34:18] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[34:20] | Melissa, somebody just stole your car! | 梅丽莎, 你的车被偷了 |
[34:22] | What? | 什么 |
[34:24] | Somebodyjust stole your fucking car! | 你的车他妈的被人偷了 |
[34:25] | What the fuck? What? | 妈的怎么回事 |
[34:26] | -Yeah, somebodyjust stole your car! -Oh, my fuck. | -是啊, 你的车被人偷了 -我操 |
[34:28] | Mikey, somebody fucking took the car. | 麦奇, 他妈的车被偷了 |
[34:30] | -Should I call the cops? -No! | -我要报警吗 -不 |
[34:32] | Tell her not to fucking call the cops. It just got repoed. | 告诉她别他妈报警, 那车刚被买回去了 |
[34:35] | Don’t call the cops. | 别报警 |
[34:38] | -What? Why? -Fucking repo. | -什么, 为什么 -妈的被买回去了 |
[34:41] | Why you getting mad at me? | 你为什么生我的气 |
[34:43] | I told you not to fucking park it there. | 我告诉过你别他妈停那 |
[34:45] | You guys are fucking insane. | 你们都他妈疯了吧 |
[35:07] | Jesus, you’re hungry. | 天啊, 你很饿啊 |
[35:09] | Well, the secret to living | 我这把年纪还能好好活着 |
[35:11] | to be my age is a big breakfast like this. | 秘诀就是像这样饱饱地吃早餐 |
[35:14] | No lunch | 不吃午餐 |
[35:17] | and a salad for dinner, and you have the perfect bowel movement. | 晚餐吃沙拉, 然后会顺畅地排便 |
[35:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:31] | yard sales often? | 经常在院子里甩卖吗 |
[35:32] | -What? -Do you have yard sales often? | -什么 -你经常在院子里甩卖吗 |
[35:38] | Insurance company made me do it. | 保险公司强迫我卖的 |
[35:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:45] | The mailman, clumsy idiot. | 那邮递员, 笨拙的白痴 |
[35:48] | There was a little crack in the steps, | 台阶上有个小裂缝 |
[35:50] | and he fell and broke his leg. | 他绊倒了, 摔折了腿 |
[35:52] | And there was weeds and clutter | 到处是杂草又凌乱 |
[35:55] | and they said it was a risk and a safety hazard | 他们说这样不安全有安全隐患 |
[35:59] | and so they-they’re forcing me to clean it up. | 所以他们强迫我清理干净 |
[36:04] | I didn’t know they could do that. | 我不知道他们还能这样做 |
[36:12] | So… the thermos I bought from you | 我从你那买的那个热水壶 |
[36:17] | Is it… | 它 |
[36:21] | What’s with you and this thermos? | 那个热水壶怎么了 |
[36:25] | Is it broken? | 坏了吗 |
[36:26] | No, no, no. I was just… I mean… | 不不不, 我只是 |
[36:32] | Is it yours, or… | 它是你的, 还是 |
[36:34] | Of course it’s mine. | 当然是我的 |
[36:36] | -I wouldn’t have put it… -I was just asking. I just… | -我不会把它 -我就是问问 |
[36:39] | Is something wrong with it? | 热水壶有什么毛病吗 |
[36:41] | You can get your money back. | 你可以把钱拿回去 |
[36:43] | No, it works great. Thank you. | 不, 它很好用, 谢谢 |
[36:48] | After your husband died, | 你丈夫死后 |
[36:52] | did you ever think of getting remarried? | 你有考虑过再婚吗 |
[36:54] | No. | 没有 |
[37:01] | You have children? | 你们有孩子吗 |
[37:07] | No. | 没有 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | -I insist. -Stop. It’s not even that much. | -我来付 -不, 花不了多少钱 |
[37:14] | No, it’s mine. | 不, 让我付 |
[37:15] | I didn’t even eat that much. It’s fine. | 我根本没吃那么多, 没关系 |
[37:17] | It’s mine. Listen. | 让我付, 听着 |
[37:18] | I have more money than I can ever spend in my lifetime. | 我还有很多钱, 我这辈子根本花不完 |
[37:21] | -You do? -Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:23] | Remember I told you Franky was a gambler? | 记得我告诉过你弗兰克是个赌徒吗 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[37:28] | He was a good one. | 他是个高手 |
[37:32] | I-27 I-27. | |
[37:39] | G-49 G-49. | |
[37:45] | Why don’t you have any of those | 你为什么不用个幸运符咒呢 |
[37:47] | good luck charms that everybody else has? | 其他人都有 |
[37:48] | They don’t… They don’t work. I don’t use that stuff. | 根本没用, 我不用那些东西 |
[37:50] | -Really? -No. | -是吗 -不 |
[37:52] | -G-55. -It’s not my thing. | -G-55 -不是我的风格 |
[37:55] | -Because… -I don’t like that stuff. | -因为 -我不用那些东西 |
[37:57] | They’re winning. | 他们要赢了 |
[38:01] | N-37 N-37. | |
[38:03] | -Bingo! -I’m done. | -宾果 -我玩够了 |
[38:07] | You win some, you lose some. | 有赢就有输 |
[38:09] | No, you lose them all. | 不, 你都没赢过 |
[38:12] | I’ll have you know, last year I won a game. | 我会让你知道, 去年我赢过一场 |
[38:18] | -A game? -Yes. | -赢过吗 -是的 |
[38:19] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[38:21] | -What did you win? -$125. | -你赢了什么 -125美元 |
[38:24] | Jesus, you’d think your husband’s | 天啊, 你应该认为你丈夫赌博的好运 |
[38:26] | gambling luck would have rubbed off on you a bit more. | 都是从你身上蹭走的 |
[38:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:40] | I haven’t… | 我已经 |
[38:42] | I haven’t seen Frank in three months. | 我已经三个月没见过弗兰克了 |
[38:47] | What do you mean you haven’t | 为什么说你三个月没见到他了 |
[38:48] | seen Frank in three months? I thought he was dead. | 我以为弗兰克已经去世了 |
[38:50] | He is dead. | 他是去世了 |
[38:52] | I… I mean, I haven’t been | 我是说, 自从我不开车了以后 |
[38:54] | to the cemetery since I stopped driving. | 我都没去墓地看过他 |
[38:59] | Did you lose your license? | 你的驾照丢了吗 |
[39:02] | No. I gave it up. | 不, 是我放弃了 |
[39:04] | On my birthday last year. | 去年我生日的时候 |
[39:06] | I went to the D.M.V. And turned it in. | 我去了机动车辆部, 然后销了驾照 |
[39:09] | Jesus. Why the fuck would you turn in your license? | 天啊, 你怎么会想销了驾照呢 |
[39:12] | That’s retarded. | 多不方便 |
[39:14] | Because when old people are old, they’re old, | 因为人变老了, 就是老了 |
[39:16] | and they don’t need to be driving anymore. | 他们不需要再开车了 |
[39:19] | You see that lady over there? | 你看到那边那个女士了吗 |
[39:20] | That’s Dorothy. | 那是桃乐茜 |
[39:25] | She was driving on the sidewalk | 她在人行道上开车 |
[39:28] | for three blocks and didn’t even realize it | 开了三个街区, 竟然没有意识到 |
[39:31] | and then hit two pedestrians. | 然后撞了两个行人 |
[39:33] | 56 56. | |
[39:35] | They have no business driving | 他们没理由开车 |
[39:38] | ’cause they’re old. | 因为他们老了 |
[39:42] | So basically you’re trying to ask for a ride? | 所以你希望有人载你去吗 |
[39:54] | Do you want me to give you a ride? | 你想让我载你一程吗 |
[39:57] | 61 61. | |
[40:02] | Oh, you know you want a ride, and I’m gonna give you a ride. | 你知道你想的, 我会开车载你的 |
[40:06] | Stop. Get off my thing! | 住手, 离我的东西远点 |
[40:08] | Just stop playing with my board! | 别玩我的板子 |
[40:09] | Hi, Goobers! Kisses! | 小家伙, 来亲亲 |
[40:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗呢 |
[40:14] | -Dyeing my hair. -No. | -染头发 -不 |
[40:16] | No. Stop. You’re gonna mess up. Sit. | 停下, 你会弄得一团糟的, 坐下 |
[40:19] | I got “Loo-shis” Raspberry. | 我染得”甜妹”树莓色 |
[40:21] | Luscious. Luscious. Luscious Raspberry. | 是甜美吧, 甜美树莓色 |
[40:24] | I know ‘Cause I know, like, on the | 我知道, 因为, 就像 |
[40:26] | You know like on the color wheel what things go together. | 就像调色盘那样把颜色混在一起 |
[40:29] | I would’ve been good at that. | 我过去很擅长的 |
[40:32] | Like, you know, and, like | 就像, 你知道 |
[40:35] | you know, work at one of those salons and | 就像在美发沙龙工作那样 |
[40:38] | I thought about, like, Hot Pink ,too. | 我也想染亮粉色 |
[40:40] | But that’s kind of like too, | 但是有点 |
[40:42] | you know, whorey, like wanting attention. | 你知道, 妓女范儿, 渴望获得关注 |
[40:45] | Red’s more subtle. | 红色更隐秘一点 |
[41:07] | Stop. That’s it. Stop, stop, stop, stop. That’s it. | 停下, 到了, 停停停停 |
[41:10] | -Where? -Okay. Right here. Right here. | -停哪 -好, 就这里 |
[41:12] | Could you back up a little tiny bit? | 能再往后倒一点吗 |
[41:16] | That’s too much. | 倒多了 |
[41:18] | -That’s too much. -Well, I don’t… You said back up. | -倒多了 -你说往回走的 |
[41:21] | -I assumed that you wanted to go back. -I just | -我以为你想回去 -我就是 |
[41:23] | Yeah, but I don’t want that much. Just-Now that’s it. | 但我没想回去那么多 |
[41:26] | -Is this okay? -Stop right here. That’s it. | -这行吗 -就停这, 停这 |
[41:27] | -You sure? -That’s it. Good. | -你确定吗 -就这, 好的 |
[41:29] | -Maybe we can make it better and… -I want you to | -我们还能再停好一点 -我要你 |
[41:32] | Stop. You’re making me nuts! | 停下, 你真是把我弄疯了 |
[41:33] | This is nice. | 这儿不错 |
[41:34] | Will you stop? This is it. | 你到底停不停, 就这儿 |
[41:36] | You got the car crooked. | 你把车停歪了 |
[41:40] | Are those from your garden? | 是从你花园摘的吗 |
[41:42] | Yes, I try to bring a different bunch every time I come. | 是的, 我试着每次来都拿不一样的花束 |
[41:47] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[42:30] | I really prefer my own brand. | 我更喜欢自己做的 |
[42:34] | That dry shit that you shove into hot water? | 把那些干狗屎一样的倒进热水里吗 |
[43:16] | -Hello? -Janey, it’s me. | -你好 -珍妮, 是我 |
[43:20] | My cell phone got shut off. Can you give me a ride to Renegade? | 我手机停机了, 你能载我去公司吗 |
[43:24] | -I’ll do it when I get home. -No, | -可以, 等我回家以后 -不 |
[43:25] | no, no. I need a ride now. It’s an emergency. | 不不, 我现在就得去, 情况紧急 |
[43:28] | All the other girls got their checks but me. | 其他女孩都拿到钱了, 除了我 |
[43:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[43:34] | I’m on the corner of Winnetka and Vanowen. | 我在温内特卡和凡诺温的拐角 |
[43:39] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[43:42] | We have to take a slight detour. | 我们得稍微绕下路 |
[43:54] | I’m really sorry about this, by the way. | 再说句, 我很抱歉 |
[43:59] | In back. | 坐后面 |
[44:04] | Hey! Watch Starlet! Jesus, Melissa! Come on. | 看着点星儿, 天啊 |
[44:08] | Arash is totally fucking me. | 他妈的艾什把我耍了 |
[44:11] | Why isn’t Mikey handling this? | 为什么不让麦奇解决这事 |
[44:13] | Because he said he doesn’t want to rock the boat. | 因为他说他可不想惹上麻烦 |
[44:22] | -Renegade. -It’s Zana. | -这里是叛变者公司 -我是扎娜 |
[44:29] | Zana. Zana! | 扎娜, 扎娜 |
[44:30] | She’s quite the stable one. | 她可真沉得住气 |
[44:41] | Walking! | 闪开 |
[44:44] | You wanna tell me why you haven’t fucking paid me? | 你他妈的跟我说说为什么不付钱 |
[44:47] | Let me call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[44:50] | Where’s my fucking money? | 妈的, 老娘的钱呢 |
[44:52] | -Are you kidding me? -No. | -你开玩笑的吧 -没有 |
[44:54] | -You didn’t even work. -What are you talking about? | -说什么呢 -你又没干活 |
[44:56] | You don’t even remember what happened, do you? | 你不记得发生什么了, 是吧 |
[44:58] | You couldn’t perform, I called a cab for you, and I sent you home. | 你演不了, 我就叫了出租车送你回家 |
[45:02] | Do you remember that? | 记得吗 |
[45:04] | So pay me my fucking kill fee then. | 那把补偿费给我 |
[45:06] | What kill fee? You know very | 什么补偿费, 你应该很清楚那是只有 |
[45:08] | well kill fee is paid when I’m the one who cancels. | 当我临时取消演出的时候才给付的 |
[45:11] | -Then -What are you talking about? | -那 -你说什么呢 |
[45:12] | Then help me find a new job like you | 那再帮我找份工作 |
[45:14] | Then fucking help me like | 你不是说过你会帮我的吗 |
[45:15] | you said you were gonna fucking help me! | 你倒是帮我啊 |
[45:17] | I have been trying to help you for months. | 这几个月来我可是一直在帮你 |
[45:18] | You’d pay me if you wanted to help me! | 你愿意帮我的话就付钱给我啊 |
[45:20] | -Pay you for what? -Pay me for my work! Or for my not work! | -凭什么给你钱 -付工资或者补偿费 |
[45:23] | If you don’t wanna hire me, then fucking help me, | 你不想继续雇我, 那就帮我啊 |
[45:25] | like you say you’re gonna help me. | 你不是说过会帮我的吗 |
[45:27] | You know what? I had enough of this. Go. | 知道吗, 我受够了, 出去 |
[45:29] | “I had enough of this. Go. Oh, get out.” | 我受够了, 出去 |
[45:31] | -Be nice. -“Be nice.” | -注意态度 -注意态度 |
[45:33] | Fucking sand nigger. | 你这该死的阿拉伯人 |
[45:34] | Get the fuck out of here! Janice! | 给我滚出去, 珍妮丝 |
[45:38] | What kind of business is this? | 那公司是干什么的 |
[45:41] | Um, it’s like a temp agency. | 相当于临时工机构 |
[45:48] | -Get the fuck off me, bitch. -Bitch? | -放开我, 婊子 -叫谁婊子 |
[45:51] | -You’re outta here! Outta here! -I’m not fucking going anywhere! | -你出去, 出去 -我他妈就不走了 |
[45:54] | -Out! -Oh, I wanna punch you in your brown face! | -滚 -我真想往你的丑脸上揍一拳 |
[45:56] | Why don’t you do it then? Stop it. You stop too! | -你倒是试试啊 -住手, 你也是 |
[45:58] | You fucking touch us all! | 你的咸猪手碰过我们所有人 |
[46:00] | Get her out of here! | 把她赶出去 |
[46:01] | You fucking love molesting all of us, | 你不是最爱猥亵我们吗 |
[46:02] | huh? When did that happen? When? | 什么时候的事, 你倒是说啊 |
[46:03] | I bet you fucking touch Janice, and she fucking likes it! | 珍妮丝也没幸免吧, 她还很享受吧 |
[46:06] | -You’re out! -I’m going. I’ll take my sweet time. | -出去 -不用你说, 我自己会走 |
[46:10] | Get that fucking thing out of my face. | 别把那该死的相机对着我 |
[46:13] | Wow. I’m really gonna miss it here. | 我会很想念这儿的 |
[46:16] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[46:17] | Stop. | 住手 |
[46:19] | I’m trying to make this a little better for you. | 我是在帮你 |
[46:20] | You could at least just walk out with some class. | 至少你该吸取点教训, 也算不虚此行了 |
[46:22] | Oh! What is that? | 这是要怎样 |
[46:25] | What are you doing? Zana, come on. | 你这是在做什么, 扎娜, 别这样 |
[46:27] | How’s that for B.T.S.? | 省省吧, 像您这样尊贵的高级技术员 |
[46:29] | Fucking pathetic losers. | 只会觉得我是个可悲的失败者 |
[46:30] | You are so paying for that. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[46:32] | Oh, I’ll fucking pay for it when Arash pays me, bitches! | 除非艾什付钱给我, 婊子 |
[46:35] | Suck it! | 去死吧你们 |
[46:39] | Thanks, Zana. You’re gonna get me fired. | 扎娜, 你会害我被炒的 |
[46:41] | Suck my dick. | 去死 |
[46:47] | Jane, please, you have to go get me my money. Please? | 珍, 你得帮我拿回钱, 求你了 |
[46:59] | It’s Tess. | 我是泰丝 |
[47:02] | Hey, Amy. | 嗨, 艾米 |
[47:03] | Wait, Tess | 泰丝, 等等 |
[47:05] | No, I have to deal with this. | 不行, 这事我必须得解决 |
[47:06] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[47:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[47:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:24] | I mean that’s n-not my problem. | 我是说那不是我的问题 |
[47:26] | Can somebody just talk to her? | 谁能去跟她谈谈, 安慰一下她 |
[47:27] | Janice, you’re good with her. Come on. | 珍妮丝, 你不是跟她挺要好的, 拜托 |
[47:28] | I was good with her, until she came | 过去是挺好的, 直到她刚才冲进来 |
[47:30] | flying in here like some cracked-out little spider monkey. | 像个疯猴子似的到处撒泼 |
[47:33] | -She called me a bitch. She’s shoving people. -Fuck. | -她骂我婊子, 还到处撞人 -该死 |
[47:35] | We’re done. | 我和她玩完了 |
[47:36] | I don’t know what to say to her. She’s in my car. | 她就在我车里, 我都不知道跟她说什么 |
[47:38] | -I just -Let’s go downstairs. I’ll walk you down. | -我真的 -出去吧, 我陪你一起 |
[47:40] | Come. I gotta talk to you. | 来吧, 我跟你谈谈 |
[47:42] | By the way, we are number one in preorders. | 顺便提一句, 我们光盘的预定量第一 |
[47:46] | That means you are getting the cover. | 这意味着你要上封面了 |
[47:48] | Really? Yeah. How cool is that? | -真的吗 -是真的, 很棒吧 |
[47:52] | Oh, it’s a pleasure to meet Jane’s grandmother. | 您是珍的奶奶吧, 很高兴见到您 |
[47:54] | -I’m not her grandmother. -Arash, she’s not my grandmother. | -我不是 -艾什, 她不是我奶奶 |
[47:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:59] | And you, I’m gonna be very nice to you. | 至于你, 我就饶你这一回 |
[48:03] | -I’m gonna freeze you for one month. -What? | -我会将你雪藏一个月 -什么 |
[48:05] | And ask your boyfriend what a noncompete clause means. | 再问问你男朋友什么叫条约期未满 |
[48:08] | cause if I hear you’re taking other work, | 如果让我发现你在这期间接其它活 |
[48:10] | you’re through for life. | 你就一辈子别想再干了 |
[48:11] | -Hey, we should go. -It was a pleasure meeting you, ma’am. | -我们该走了 -很高兴见到您 |
[48:14] | -Bye. -Wait. What about the expo, Arash? | -再见 -等等, 艾什, 展览会呢 |
[48:16] | -You’re not coming to the show. -What? | -你不在出席名单上 -什么 |
[48:30] | -Thanks. -Bye. | -多谢 -再见 |
[48:38] | So what’s up with the old lady? | 那老太婆又是怎么回事 |
[48:40] | Just somebody I’m helping out. | 她只是我一个帮助的对象 |
[48:42] | Helping with what? | 帮她什么 |
[48:48] | It’s nothing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[49:03] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[49:05] | Hey, Janice. | 嗨, 珍妮丝 |
[49:07] | Cool. Yeah, I’ll be there at 10:00. | 好, 我十点到 |
[49:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:13] | Wait. Who am I working with tomorrow? | 等等, 明天谁和我搭档 |
[49:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:20] | You think you could talk to him | 你能帮我跟他谈谈 |
[49:21] | for me and just kind of, like, smooth things over? | 打个圆场吗 |
[49:28] | Can’t you just let things blow over for a couple weeks? | 你就不能让它顺其自然的过去吗 |
[49:32] | I mean, it’ll be fine. | 熬几个星期就好了 |
[49:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[49:42] | Walk him. Make sure he pees. | 帮我溜溜它, 别让它把尿撒家里 |
[49:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 好, 知道了 |
[49:46] | -Hey, have fun today. -Thank you. Bye. | -玩得开心点 -谢啦, 再见 |
[49:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:01] | So full of people… | 所以太多人… |
[50:03] | Do it, girl. They keep telling me I should have one… | 来吧, 姑娘, 他们一直怂恿我该有个 |
[50:06] | ’cause every time one of them mentions me, my followers go up. | 只要他们中有人提到我, 我就会涨粉丝 |
[50:09] | I’m like, really? | 我想, 真的吗 |
[50:11] | -Okay, mush. -You can cover my third eye. | -好了 -可以把我两眼间再涂深点 |
[50:17] | One more. | 再来张 |
[50:20] | There you go. | 好了, 真棒 |
[50:23] | -Hey, beautiful. -Hi. | -嗨, 靓妞 -嗨 |
[50:26] | Cammie, how are you? | 康米, 最近还好吧 |
[50:26] | Good. How are you? | 挺好的, 你呢 |
[50:27] | Good. Make sure she looks like million bucks today. | 挺好, 妆画漂亮点 |
[50:30] | Oh. Done! | 没问题 |
[50:32] | Chin up. | 头抬一点 |
[50:36] | -Cool. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢啦 |
[50:45] | -Pull that light down a little bit. -You got it. | -把灯调暗一些 -好 |
[50:47] | And, uh, remove those stingers over there, and we’ll go ahead | 把那些架子移到那边去, 我们要开始了 |
[50:50] | -Tess, how are you? Good. How are you? | -泰丝, 你好 -你好 |
[50:52] | -Good. This is Manuel. -Hey. | -这位是曼纽尔 -嗨 |
[50:53] | -How are you? -Good. How are you? | -你好 -你好 |
[50:55] | Very good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[50:57] | All right. Go ahead. Grab a seat right there, and we’ll… | 好了, 拿个凳子过来, 我们 |
[50:59] | Let me look at them. Yeah. | 让我看看 |
[51:01] | -Beautiful. Okay. -They look good? | -很漂亮 -可以吗 |
[51:02] | -Yeah. -Too much? | -是的 -这身打扮太过了吗 |
[51:03] | -No, it’s very good. -Okay. All right. | -没有, 这样很棒 -好吧 |
[51:05] | Cool. Well, grab a seat, and we’ll just basically, you know | 好, 拿个凳子过来然后基本上只要 |
[51:09] | Manuel, trusting soul here, he’s gonna take us | 曼纽尔, 放宽心, 他会带我们 |
[51:11] | F.J. Yeah? | 先用手做吗 |
[51:12] | What the fuck is this, man? It’s just a little dust. | -这是什么, 伙计 -只是有点灰 |
[51:14] | -We have two full HD cameras. Right? -Yeah. | -我们可是有两部高清相机的 -对 |
[51:18] | So this stuff is gonna be on the scene. | 这脏东西会出现在镜头里 |
[51:20] | -That’s props. -Props! | -那是道具 -道具 |
[51:21] | -Got it. -Please clean it. | -明白了 -把它擦干净 |
[51:22] | That’s why I didn’t like to shoot here. This was your idea. | 我也不想在这儿拍, 这是您的主意 |
[51:24] | No. It’s all right. It’s a great space. | 不, 没事, 这是个好地方 |
[51:26] | Make sure somebody cleans that. | 必须擦干净了 |
[51:27] | -I guarantee we’ll take care of it. -This is very important. | -我保证会弄好的 -这很重要 |
[51:29] | -I know it’s very important for you. -Make sure it’s done right. | -我知道这对您很重要 -必须弄好 |
[51:30] | We’re gonna take care of it. | 我们会搞定的 |
[51:31] | Why don’t you grab a seat back there and we’ll begin. | 快把凳子搬过来, 我们马上开始了 |
[51:33] | Great, thanks. | 好的, 谢谢 |
[51:35] | All right. So it’s real simple. | 好了, 很简单 |
[51:36] | Manuel, I need a pop shot right there. | 曼纽尔, 这里要拍一个特写镜头 |
[51:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[51:48] | What did you get into? | 你在啃什么呢 |
[52:20] | Eight, nine. | 八, 九 |
[52:31] | That sounds great. | 听起来很棒 |
[52:33] | We’ll change the script. | 调整下剧本 |
[52:36] | Do you want this closed? | 要把门关着吗 |
[52:38] | Yeah, head on in, close the door | 对, 先出去, 把门关了 |
[52:39] | and then, when I say action, you’re coming out. | 我说开始的时候, 你就进来 |
[52:41] | Do you want me to be dick ready, or… | 要先脱了吗, 还是 |
[52:43] | Yeah, well, just, you know, you know, you know | 你明白的, 只要 |
[52:45] | Let it build, but keep both arms behind the back. | 穿着吧, 先把手放到背后 |
[52:48] | Okay. Oh, perfect. | 好的 |
[52:50] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧, 我们开拍吧 |
[52:53] | And… action. | 准备, 开拍 |
[53:48] | I love it when you work my fuckin’ cock. | 你吹的我真爽 |
[54:08] | Open up to the camera, guys. | 到摄像机前来 |
[54:11] | Who’s my pretty bitch? | 宝贝, 你真美 |
[54:26] | Come here, Tess. | 过来, 泰丝 |
[54:27] | Come on up. Come here. Come here. | 过来点, 过来 |
[54:30] | Yeah, fuck me. | 操我 |
[54:35] | Fuck me, baby. | 使劲, 宝贝 |
[54:38] | Come on, Tess. Come on. | 来吧, 泰丝 |
[54:40] | I’m on the set. What? | 我在拍摄现场, 什么 |
[54:43] | Which door? | 哪扇门 |
[54:45] | They fixed that door Tuesday. | 星期二的时候修了的 |
[54:48] | No, it’s all right. I’ll take a look at it. | 没事, 我去看看 |
[54:50] | Just be… You’re probably pressing the wrong button. | 只用… 你可能是按错按钮了 |
[54:53] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[54:55] | Tess, hair. Hair. | 泰丝, 头发挡住脸了 |
[54:59] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[55:02] | -I gotta go, man. -Okay. | -我出去一下 -好 |
[55:04] | Guys, I’m gonna go. | 伙计们, 我有事出去下 |
[55:06] | -Tess, you’re a superstar, baby. -Bye! | -宝贝, 你真是超级巨星 -再见 |
[55:08] | Bye. Manuel, you were great.Thank you. | 再见, 曼纽尔, 你干得不错, 谢谢 |
[55:10] | Thanks, man. | 也谢谢你 |
[55:12] | Okay, guys, we’re ready for the pop shot. | 好, 我们拍特写 |
[55:14] | Yeah. Come here, Tess. Come here, Tess. | 好, 过来, 泰丝, 过来 |
[55:21] | Good. All right, cut. | 好的, 卡 |
[55:24] | Hey, get them a towel, will you? | 麻烦给他们拿下毛巾 |
[55:27] | Dude, I hate you. | 老兄, 我恨你 |
[55:29] | -Only for work? -Yeah. | -只是为了工作对吗 -是的 |
[55:33] | -What’s up? -Hi. | -什么事 -你们好 |
[55:34] | Hi. I’m Asa. | 你好, 我是亚茜 |
[55:36] | Jane. I mean Tess. | 我叫珍, 艺名泰丝 |
[55:38] | Jane. | 或者珍都行 |
[55:39] | -You’re new? -Yeah. | -你是新人吧 -是的 |
[55:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[55:42] | She is really good though. | 但是她很棒 |
[55:43] | -Yeah? -Really good. | -真的吗 -真的很棒 |
[55:45] | That must mean you’re really good then. | 他都这样夸你, 你肯定很厉害 |
[55:47] | No, it means I’m sitting right next to him. | 不, 只是因为我坐他旁边而已 |
[55:50] | No, he’s not that nice. | 他才不会好心为别人考虑呢 |
[55:51] | I’m not that nice. | 是啊, 我可不会 |
[55:53] | I’m French, and it’s in my blood to be a dick. | 我是个法国人, 与生俱来就很混蛋 |
[55:56] | Okay! So I heard a funny joke today. Want to hear it? | 今天我听到个很有意思的笑话, 想听吗 |
[55:59] | Yeah, go ahead. | 说来听听 |
[56:02] | What… Wait. | 什么比… 等一下 |
[56:05] | She’s always bad with jokes. | 她可不擅长讲笑话 |
[56:06] | Hold on, hold on! | 等等 |
[56:07] | What’s worse than getting fingered by… | 有什么比被 |
[56:12] | No, hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 不是, 等等, 等等 |
[56:13] | This is the worst ever. | 这可是史上最烂的 |
[56:14] | Whatever. Whatever. It’s ruined. | 管它呢, 顺便吧, 我搞砸了 |
[56:16] | What will it be? Come on. Make us laugh. | 到底是什么, 快说啊, 让我们乐一乐 |
[56:17] | No, no, no. | 不, 不, 不 |
[56:18] | Oh! I remember. I remember. It’s | 我记起来了, 记起来了, 是 |
[56:21] | What’s worse then getting banged by Jack the Ripper? | 比跟开膛手杰克滚床单还要糟的是什么 |
[56:21] | 开膛手杰克, 英国以残忍手法连续杀害至少五名妓女的凶手代称 作案前会和受害者发生性关系 | |
[56:27] | -Oh, God. -Getting fingered by Captain Hook. | -天啊 -虎克船长给你手交 |
[56:36] | But that would probably make you squirt ’cause it’s like… | 但估计那样会潮喷吧, 毕竟 |
[56:39] | Oh, shit, guys, I have to go. | 各位, 我得走了 |
[56:40] | I have to get my makeup off. | 得先把妆卸了 |
[56:42] | Nice to meet you, Shadow. | 塞豆, 幸会幸会 |
[56:43] | We’ve got to work together. | 以后还得一起工作 |
[56:44] | -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[56:45] | I’ll probably see you around. | 以后应该还会再见的 |
[56:46] | -Good working with you. -You too. | -跟你合作很开心 -我也是 |
[56:50] | I was just at the dentist | 我刚去看了牙医 |
[56:53] | and my whole entire this side of my mouth is numb right now. | 我这半边嘴现在一点知觉也没有 |
[56:56] | I can’t feel it, and I think I might drool. | 什么感觉也没有, 估计会漏口水 |
[56:59] | Drool! | 漏口水唉 |
[57:00] | -I’m gonna pull the car around to the front. Okay. | -我去把车开过来 -好的 |
[57:03] | -I’ll see you outside? Okay. | -待会儿外头见 -好的 |
[57:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:07] | Let’s go. You’re in a fire lane. | 快开走, 你占在消防通道上了 |
[57:08] | Yeah, yeah. I’m moving. | 好啦, 我马上就开走 |
[57:10] | No, you need to go. Come on. | 不行, 现在就得开走, 快开走吧 |
[57:12] | Just two seconds, sir. | 再让我等一会儿吧, 先生 |
[57:13] | -Lady, look at all these cars here. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -女士, 你看别人都不占道 -我懂 |
[57:15] | I’m just… I’m waiting for my… She’s old. | 我只是, 在等我的… 她年纪大了 |
[57:16] | I don’t care if she’s 90. You need to get your car out of the way. | 就算90岁我也没办法, 你得开走才行 |
[57:19] | -Please? -Circle the block | -行行好吧 -得绕个圈开过来 |
[57:20] | so I don’t lose my job. | 不然我会丢了饭碗的 |
[57:21] | Oh, fine. | 算了 |
[57:41] | Oh, come on! | 我靠 |
[57:51] | Move! | 你倒是开啊 |
[57:55] | -Learn how to drive, bitch! -Really? | -傻逼, 会开车吗 -你才不会吧 |
[58:09] | Shit. | 靠 |
[58:11] | I just shooed her off a couple minutes ago. | 前几分钟刚把她撵走了 |
[58:12] | -She probably went that way. -Dude! Fuck. Shit. | -八成往那边走了 -操, 真有你的 |
[58:15] | -Come on, let’s go. -Thanks. | -快开走吧 -谢了 |
[58:27] | Are you kidding me? | 不是吧 |
[58:32] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底在干什么啊 |
[58:36] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[58:39] | Sadie, get in the car. | 莎蒂, 快上车 |
[58:53] | I can’t believe you thought I would leave you. | 真不敢相信, 你觉得我会丢下你不管 |
[58:56] | What were you trying to do? | 你之前怎么想的 |
[58:58] | You were gonna walk home? Are you insane? | 你想走回家吗, 你疯了吗 |
[59:04] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[59:52] | For the dog. | 给你狗吃的 |
[1:00:08] | How’d the shoot go? | 拍片感觉怎么样 |
[1:00:10] | Really well, actually. | 还真挺棒的 |
[1:00:12] | Did Arash ask about me? | 艾什有问过我吗 |
[1:00:14] | No, I didn’t really have a chance to talk to him. | 没, 我没跟他说上话 |
[1:00:19] | -Jane? -Yeah. | -珍 -啥事 |
[1:00:22] | -What? -Never mind. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[1:00:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:33] | Did you see lots of those in Paris? | 在巴黎经常能看见狗吗 |
[1:00:35] | I’ve never been there. | 我没去过巴黎 |
[1:00:37] | What do you mean you’ve never been there? | 什么叫你从没去过巴黎 |
[1:00:39] | I’ve never been to Paris. | 就是说我没去过巴黎 |
[1:00:41] | -But you… you said you love Paris. -I do. | -但你说过喜欢巴黎啊 -这话不假 |
[1:00:44] | There’s a movie with Astaire and Hepburn | 阿斯泰尔和赫本曾合演过一部电影 |
[1:00:48] | and they’re dancing in the streets. | 片子里他们在街上跳舞 |
[1:00:50] | I don’t remember the name. That’s my favorite. | 片名记不起了, 但这部是我的最爱 |
[1:00:58] | You are one tough cookie to read. | 真读不懂你的心思 |
[1:01:00] | I will tell you that, Sadie. | 莎蒂, 我可是说真的 |
[1:01:05] | Well, is this baby the only man in your life? | 难道你就打算跟狗过一辈子吗 |
[1:01:13] | I don’t know. It’s complicated. | 怎么说呢, 一言难尽啊 |
[1:01:18] | Like, my work, it doesn’t really allow for it. | 好比我这份工作, 不允许谈恋爱 |
[1:01:24] | Well, don’t seem like a very strenuous schedule that you have. | 没觉得你整天忙忙碌碌的啊 |
[1:01:33] | -What about you? -What about me what? | -那你呢 -我什么 |
[1:01:37] | I don’t work. I’m… No. | 我不工作, 我不 |
[1:01:39] | No, no, no, What about dating? | 不是说这个, 是说恋爱的事 |
[1:01:46] | My first, last date with my Franky | 我第一次也是最后一次跟弗兰克约会 |
[1:01:51] | was when we went to the Los Angeles Zoo | 就是在洛杉矶动物园 |
[1:01:55] | and he proposed. | 他当场向我求婚了 |
[1:01:58] | That’s really cute. | 真让人羡慕 |
[1:02:02] | I want that. | 我也想有人对我这样 |
[1:02:10] | -Let’s go. -What? Why? We just got here. | -走吧 -怎么就走了, 才刚来啊 |
[1:02:12] | No! Let’s go to the zoo. | 不是这意思, 我是说去动物园吧 |
[1:02:15] | I wanna go to the zoo. | 我想去动物园 |
[1:02:17] | We could revisit where you and Frank first got it on | 一起重访你和弗兰克初次约会的地方 |
[1:02:20] | and then, I don’t know. | 然后, 谁知道呢 |
[1:02:23] | I mean, a gorilla could propose to me for all we know. | 说不定会有大猩猩向我求婚呢 |
[1:02:28] | Come on. It’s a road trip. | 来嘛, 车开一会儿就到了 |
[1:02:30] | It’s just right over the hill. | 就在山那头 |
[1:02:54] | It closed in 1965. | 1965年就歇业了 |
[1:02:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:00] | We can go find the new one. | 我们可以再去找家新的 |
[1:03:02] | But this is the one we came to. | 但当时我和他来的就是这 |
[1:03:28] | So when was the last time you left the Valley? | 你最后一次离开这是什么时候 |
[1:03:32] | I suppose it was a long time ago. | 貌似是很久以前的事了 |
[1:04:01] | Sorry. Maybe that wasn’t such a hot idea. | 抱歉, 好心办了坏事 |
[1:04:17] | Do you want to Star-sit next weekend? | 下周你想”照星”吗 |
[1:04:20] | Do… Do what? | 照… 什么 |
[1:04:23] | Dog-sit Starlet. | 就是照顾小狗星儿啦 |
[1:04:26] | I mean, I have a job, | 我下周有活儿要干 |
[1:04:27] | and I can’t really bring him, so… | 没法带它一起去, 所以 |
[1:04:30] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[1:04:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:05:06] | -Wanna tan? -No. | -一起晒日光浴吗 -不了 |
[1:05:08] | Wait, you got your car back. | 对了, 你把车拿回来了 |
[1:05:10] | -Sure did. -But I thought you didn’t have the money. | -是的 -我以为你没钱拿回来呢 |
[1:05:14] | Wait, so is this… | 所以说 |
[1:05:18] | Are you doing this, like, regularly? | 你这算定期做那档子事了吗 |
[1:05:22] | Yeah. What’s the big deal? | 是啊, 有什么大不了的呢 |
[1:05:25] | -You’ve never taken a private? -No. | -你私下里没做过吗 -没有 |
[1:05:30] | Well, when you’re ready, I’ll hook you up. | 你要是想, 我可以帮你介绍 |
[1:05:33] | Don’t go through Mikey. He’ll take 50%. | 别找麦奇, 他会拿走一半的钱 |
[1:05:52] | Can I askyou why you’re holding on to all these newspapers? | 请问为什么要把这些报纸都摞在这里 |
[1:05:55] | There are articles in there that I save. | 上面有些文章我想保留下来 |
[1:05:57] | Would you mind explaining what’s happening in the fireplace? | 能解释下壁炉这是怎么回事吗 |
[1:06:00] | That’s my… | 这是 |
[1:06:01] | Another place that I keep things that I refer to. | 有时我也把报纸存放在那 |
[1:06:05] | And then we have the tree outside. | 关于外面那棵树 |
[1:06:06] | It’s overgrown. We have to trim that back. | 长得太快了, 得好好修剪一下才行 |
[1:06:07] | Wait! I don’t want anybody touching my tree. | 听着, 不准别人碰我的树 |
[1:06:09] | That’s my tree. | 那是我自家的树 |
[1:06:10] | We’re not gonna cut it down. We’re just gonna trim it back. | 我们不会把树砍倒的, 只不过修剪下 |
[1:06:12] | These are the people I was telling you about. | 上次跟你提到的那些人又来了 |
[1:06:15] | Ms. Perkins, you have to clean this up, | 帕金斯女士, 你得把这里打扫干净 |
[1:06:17] | or you’re gonna face another lawsuit. | 不然你又要遭到起诉了 |
[1:06:18] | I already had my yard sale, | 我已经在庭院出售旧货了 |
[1:06:20] | and I had the lawn mowed and I had it all cleaned- | 草坪也修正过, 庭院也打扫过了 |
[1:06:24] | You’re gonna have to have a bigger yard sale. | 那你得抓紧把旧货卖光才行 |
[1:06:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:06:27] | Number one, you said you have no visitors. | 第一, 你说过没人会拜访你 |
[1:06:29] | I don’t have any visitors. | 确实没人拜访我啊 |
[1:06:30] | You have a visitor right here! | 但现在不就有人拜访了吗 |
[1:06:33] | You can lose your fucking attitude, number one. | 第一, 你这操蛋态度绝对有问题 |
[1:06:35] | She is trying to help. | 她已经积极配合了 |
[1:06:37] | I’m sorry, but it seems like you’re the one with the attitude. | 抱歉, 但貌似你的态度才有问题吧 |
[1:06:39] | Okay, ladies. | 女士们, 别吵了 |
[1:06:40] | -All right. We should go. -Yeah, I think it’s time to go. | -好了, 该走了 -我也这么觉得 |
[1:06:41] | -Yeah, I think it is. -Sorry. | -确实该走了 -抱歉 |
[1:06:48] | I hope she trips and falls. | 诅咒她走哪儿摔哪儿 |
[1:06:50] | -If he’s being good, you can give him snacks. -Okay. | -要是它表现好, 就喂它点心 -好 |
[1:06:54] | And then… | 还有 |
[1:06:54] | -He can play with that little toy? -Yeah. | -可以让它玩这玩具吧 -对的 |
[1:06:57] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[1:06:58] | Okay. I’m off. I have to go. | 好, 那我得走了 |
[1:07:10] | All right, here we go. | 好了, 进去吧 |
[1:07:13] | Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[1:07:15] | Not really. Should I be? | 不太紧张, 要表现得紧张吗 |
[1:07:16] | No. I am a little bit. | 不用, 但我倒是有点紧张 |
[1:07:19] | Fucking Jules’s booth is three times larger than ours. | 朱尔斯那小子的展台竟然是我们的2倍大 |
[1:07:22] | This is downtown L.A., not Vegas. | 这里可是洛杉矶, 又不是拉斯维加斯 |
[1:07:50] | If you’ve done your job right, | 要想表现得好 |
[1:07:51] | your face is gonna be hurting by tonight. | 那你的脸今晚可有罪受了 |
[1:07:54] | What? Why? | 什么, 为什么 |
[1:07:57] | Smiling. | 因为得一直笑啊 |
[1:08:00] | You a good boy? | 要乖乖的哦 |
[1:08:04] | I bet you miss your mommy, don’t you? | 估计你很想妈妈吧, 对吗 |
[1:08:12] | -Tess. -Hi. | -我叫泰丝 -你好啊 |
[1:08:14] | How are you guys doing today? | 你们今天过得怎样啊 |
[1:08:16] | -You’re a fan? -Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[1:08:17] | Do you do any girl-on-girl scenes? | 你会拍女女的片子吗 |
[1:08:19] | You have a beautiful vagina. | 你下面很漂亮呢 |
[1:08:22] | -I’m so happy. -Fabulous. | -我很高兴 -真美 |
[1:08:24] | She thanks you. | 我带下面谢谢你 |
[1:08:26] | -Here. -Thank you, baby. | -给 -宝贝, 谢了 |
[1:08:28] | -She has like that much left. -Okay. | -只剩下一点海报了 -好吧 |
[1:08:32] | I mean, what I can do is… if… | 我是说, 我能做就是, 要是 |
[1:08:35] | I’ll just make sure. | 我想确认下 |
[1:08:35] | Like, if it does run, then I’ll go. | 如果进展顺利, 那我就走了 |
[1:08:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:08:39] | -What’s your name? -I’m Joey. | -你叫什么名字 -乔伊 |
[1:08:42] | -Pardon? -Joey. | -能再说次吗 -乔伊 |
[1:08:43] | -Joey? -Yeah. | -是乔伊吗 -是的 |
[1:08:44] | -Nice to meet you. Tess. -Hi. | -很高兴见到你, 我叫泰丝 -你好 |
[1:08:47] | -How’s your day? -Good. | -今天过得怎么样啊 -挺好的 |
[1:08:50] | They said I could have a picture with you. | 听说能跟你合照 |
[1:08:52] | -I would love to have a picture with you. -Okay | -我很乐意跟你合照 -太好了 |
[1:09:04] | Starlet. | 星儿 |
[1:09:10] | Starlet? | 星儿 |
[1:09:18] | Starlet? | 星儿 |
[1:09:20] | Oh, shit. | 这下糟了 |
[1:09:22] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:09:29] | -I’m so proud of you. -I’m exhausted. | -真为你骄傲 -累坏了 |
[1:09:32] | -You know what I was thinking? -Yeah. | -知道我在想什么呢 -什么 |
[1:09:35] | We do a couple more ofthese next-door-girl things, | 再多拍几部邻家女孩类型的片子 |
[1:09:38] | and then we fix your tits. | 之后就帮你隆胸 |
[1:09:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:42] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -好不好 -好 |
[1:09:44] | Kind of scared. | 心里有点没底 |
[1:09:44] | I know this great doctor in Beverly Hills. | 我在比佛利山庄认识位名医 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[1:09:52] | Starlet! | 星儿 |
[1:09:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:09:57] | Have you seen… | 你见过 |
[1:09:58] | I’ve lost my little dog. | 我找不到我家狗了 |
[1:10:00] | -Vanessa? -Qué? | -瓦内萨 -啥事 |
[1:10:03] | -What? -Did you see a little dog? | -什么事 -有见过一只小狗吗 |
[1:10:06] | -No, I haven’t seen a dog. -A little Chihuahua? | -我没见过 -一只吉娃娃 |
[1:10:08] | -No, I have not. -Oh, crap. | -没见过 -糟了 |
[1:10:17] | Starlet! | 星儿 |
[1:10:28] | Starlet! | 星儿 |
[1:10:35] | Jules, what’s up man? Good to see you. | 朱尔斯, 干嘛呢, 一会儿见 |
[1:10:38] | How are you guys? | 你们近来如何啊 |
[1:10:40] | How are you, baby? | 亲爱的, 你最近怎样啊 |
[1:10:41] | Baby, let’s go. | 宝贝, 快来 |
[1:10:43] | So anyways, yeah. | 管她呢 |
[1:10:45] | Actually, I just, like, came by to talk to you about Melissa. | 其实, 我来是为了跟你谈谈梅丽莎的事 |
[1:10:50] | And I, you know, I understand why you did it, | 我明白你为什么这么做 |
[1:10:52] | but she’s doing, like, a lot better. | 但她比以前乖多了 |
[1:10:54] | Where is Melissa? Is she here? | 梅丽莎在哪儿, 她来了吗 |
[1:10:57] | What the fuck is she doing here, man? | 她他妈来这里做什么 |
[1:10:58] | Can she at least sign a few pictures for the fans? | 怎么也得让她给粉丝签几张海报吧 |
[1:11:01] | No, she can’t. | 不行 |
[1:11:01] | Is she fucked up again? | 她又在乱搞了吗 |
[1:11:02] | All her fucking DVD’s are out here. | 她拍的片子就在外面放着呢 |
[1:11:04] | What is that fucking red hair? | 她那该死的红头发是怎么回事 |
[1:11:07] | I told her not to do it. | 我和她说过, 她不听 |
[1:11:08] | I told her, and I’m telling you. | 我之前和她说过, 现在也不妨告诉你 |
[1:11:10] | She’s frozen for a month. | 她被雪藏一个月 |
[1:11:11] | -You gotta get her out of here now. -Melissa. | -你现在得把她弄走 -梅丽莎 |
[1:11:13] | We got… We gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们得… 我们得走了, 我们得走了 |
[1:11:16] | Just fucking move away from your table. | 从桌子那儿他妈的滚开 |
[1:11:19] | Look, I fucking totally understand your problems with her. | 我他妈完全理解你跟她的过节 |
[1:11:23] | I have all the same fucking problems with her that you do… | 我和她也有他妈的很多过节 |
[1:11:25] | and I don’t want that to affect our working relationship. | 但是我不想让这影响我们的工作关系 |
[1:11:29] | That’d be fucking no good with me. | 否则那他妈的对我太不公平了 |
[1:11:33] | Zana? | 是扎娜吗 |
[1:11:34] | That’s why I want to talk to you. I have a good idea. | 这就是我找你谈的原因, 我有个好点子 |
[1:11:37] | You know X-Men? | 你知道X战警吧 |
[1:11:38] | We could do fucking Triple-X-Men. | 我们可以搞一次他妈的群交X战警 |
[1:11:39] | I’d play Wolverine. It would be so sick. | 我来扮演金刚狼, 肯定够劲爆 |
[1:11:42] | It would be so awesome. Think about it. | 肯定棒极了, 考虑一下吧 |
[1:11:44] | Is that a fact? | 真是这样吗 |
[1:11:45] | Yeah! I used to be a purple belt, | 我以前演过X战警里面的牌皇 |
[1:11:47] | so like, the physicality… | 很雄壮的那种 |
[1:11:49] | Renegade does no parodies. | 我们公司不做恶搞模仿 |
[1:11:51] | Ooh, get my butt. My butt looks really good in this. | 拍我的屁屁, 我屁屁真的很不错 |
[1:11:53] | Can I get a picture of your butt? | 我真的能给你的屁屁拍照吗 |
[1:11:54] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[1:11:55] | Let me just… | 那我就 |
[1:11:57] | If you want to talk to me, | 如果你想找我谈 |
[1:11:58] | you come back, talk to me on first. | 你尽管回来, 最先找我谈 |
[1:12:00] | Now you go get her and get the fuck out of here. | 现在你赶紧把她他妈的带出去 |
[1:12:02] | Go. Now. | 现在就去 |
[1:12:03] | Thanks, man. I really fucking appreciate it. | 谢啦, 老兄, 我真他妈感谢你 |
[1:12:09] | Melissa, we gotta get the fuck out of here. | 梅丽莎, 我们现在他妈的离开这儿 |
[1:12:10] | Come on. Now. | 赶快, 现在 |
[1:12:14] | That girl is bad news. | 那小妞不是什么好货色的 |
[1:12:15] | I don’t want to see you with her. | 我不想看到你和她在一起 |
[1:12:19] | I live with her. | 我和她住一起 |
[1:12:21] | So don’t live with her anymore. | 那就赶快搬出来呗 |
[1:12:23] | Think about what I told you, all right? | 好好想想我对你说的吧 |
[1:13:22] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:13:26] | Absolutely not. | 一点也不好 |
[1:13:29] | Here, take Starlet. | 给你, 把星儿带走 |
[1:13:31] | Wait. Well, what happened? | 等等, 怎么了 |
[1:13:33] | What did he… What did he do? | 它做错什么了 |
[1:13:35] | He didn’t do anything. | 它什么也没做错 |
[1:13:36] | I… I don’t need this friendship or your help. | 我不需要你的友谊或你的帮助 |
[1:13:39] | -What do you mean? -I appreciate it. | -你什么意思 -我很感谢你 |
[1:13:41] | I just can’t handle this anymore. | 我只是受不了了 |
[1:13:43] | What can… What can’t you handle? | 你受不了什么啦 |
[1:13:45] | Just take him. | 你就把它带走 |
[1:13:47] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:13:47] | Nothing happened. Just take him. | 什么都没发生, 就是把它带走 |
[1:13:50] | I can’t handle it anymore. I can’t handle it anymore! | 我再也受不了了, 我再也受不了了 |
[1:13:53] | -Just go! -What happened? | -快走吧 -到底发生什么了 |
[1:13:55] | Good-bye. I can’t handle it. | 再见, 我受够了 |
[1:13:56] | You want me to call the police? | 你想让我报警吗 |
[1:13:58] | -No! -Go! Just go! | -才不 -走吧, 快走 |
[1:13:59] | -What are you… -Just go! | -你这是 -走吧 |
[1:14:01] | -Just go. -Sadie! | -快走 -莎蒂 |
[1:14:03] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:14:04] | -Sadie! -Good-bye. | -莎蒂 -再见 |
[1:14:07] | Sadie, what happened? | 莎蒂, 到底怎么了 |
[1:14:11] | What… Fuck! What is she, bipo… | 到底… 操, 阴晴不定女人 |
[1:14:18] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[1:14:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:14:28] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[1:14:30] | Not now, Melissa. | 我现在不想谈, 梅丽莎 |
[1:14:33] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:15:10] | What fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么这么吵 |
[1:15:12] | Mikey has a surprise for us. | 麦奇要给我们个惊喜 |
[1:15:17] | Mikey, come on. Now you woke up Jane. | 麦奇小声点, 你把珍也吵醒了 |
[1:15:18] | What’s going on? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[1:15:20] | Do not come down here. It is a fucking surprise! | 千万别下来, 这是个他妈的惊喜 |
[1:15:22] | I… Listen! I repeat. | 我… 听着, 我重申 |
[1:15:24] | Do not come down until I’m ready. | 我没准备好之前, 千万别下来 |
[1:15:26] | This shit is going to be like Christmas. | 这场面跟他妈的圣诞节似的 |
[1:15:28] | I promise you it is worth the wait. | 我保证, 你们的等待是值得的 |
[1:15:30] | All right, okay. Almost ready. | 好了, 差不多准备好了 |
[1:15:35] | All right, I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来啦, 我来啦 |
[1:15:39] | Okay, no peeking. Come here. | 不准偷看, 过来 |
[1:15:41] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:15:43] | Sorry to wake you up, but this is so killer. | 抱歉吵醒你, 但这太令人兴奋了 |
[1:15:45] | You got a lovely face | 你有天使的面孔 |
[1:15:47] | You are gonna be so pumped. | 你们会激动得喘不上气的 |
[1:15:50] | All right? Is everybody all right? One stair at a time. | 你们可以吗, 一阶一阶下 |
[1:15:53] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[1:15:54] | Don’t want anybody to break their legs. | 我可不想你们摔断腿 |
[1:15:56] | Well, be careful! | 小心 |
[1:15:59] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:16:02] | Okay. Okay, open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛吧 |
[1:16:05] | Huh? What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[1:16:08] | When I dream I’m doing you all night | 但我整晚都梦见与你缠绵 |
[1:16:11] | Scratches all down my back to keep me right on | 扣住我的背, 让我不由得继续 |
[1:16:13] | What are you doing on the couch? | 你坐在沙发上干什么 |
[1:16:13] | Get up. Vámonos! | 起来, 威莫纳 |
[1:16:14] | Vámonos, muchachos. | 威莫纳, 我的乖乖 |
[1:16:16] | You’re spoilin’ the groove. | 你把沙发都坐出坑来了 |
[1:16:17] | This is what you spent the money on? | 你把钱就花在这上了 |
[1:16:19] | Hell, yeah, son! This is what I spent our money on! | 是的宝贝, 这就是我们的钱换来的 |
[1:16:21] | Look. Real silk curtains. | 真丝窗帘 |
[1:16:24] | This is a fuckin’ real leather couch. Both of these. | 这他妈的是真皮沙发, 两个都是 |
[1:16:26] | They spent all morning putting up these fucking mirrors. | 他们花了一早上, 安好了他妈的这些镜子 |
[1:16:28] | Look at this. Stainless steel pole. | 看这个, 不锈钢管 |
[1:16:30] | Huh? This isn’t going anywhere. | 独一无二, 绝无仅有 |
[1:16:32] | This stage is 400 pounds. It’s fabricated Italian marble. | 这舞台400磅, 用意大利大理石制造 |
[1:16:35] | That is not even the best part. | 这还不是最棒的部分 |
[1:16:36] | The best part is right here. Boom! | 最棒的在这儿 |
[1:16:39] | Black lights. | 紫外线灯 |
[1:16:40] | Looks like a legit strip club in here, doesn’t it? Huh? | 看上去像合法的脱衣舞俱乐部, 不是吗 |
[1:16:43] | ‘Cause I’m gonna tell you, what you’re gonna start doing | 我告诉你们, 你们要开始做的就是 |
[1:16:45] | is you’re gonna start practicing for those feature gigs. | 你们要开始练习特色演出 |
[1:16:47] | Yeah. And you know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[1:16:49] | I already booked us one | 我已经为我们签约了 |
[1:16:50] | for the end of the month in Seattle. | 这月底在西雅图的一场表演 |
[1:16:51] | Pays a thousand dollars for the weekend. | 为了这个周末, 我花了1000美元 |
[1:16:53] | Plus, we get to keep… Whoosh! All the tips. | 另外, 我们能得到所有的小费 |
[1:16:55] | I negotiated that shit. | 我好不容易争取到的 |
[1:16:58] | Oh, and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:17:00] | Listen, Jane, if you ever want to use this, | 听着, 珍, 如果你想用这些 |
[1:17:03] | feel more than free, okay? | 千万别跟我客气, 行吗 |
[1:17:06] | Because what I’m thinking is | 因为我在想的是 |
[1:17:08] | you two in, like, some sort of dual-featured act. | 你们两个来个某种双人特色演出 |
[1:17:12] | Oh, my God, that would be sick! | 我的老天, 那简直太劲爆了 |
[1:17:13] | Hey, wanna go out tonight? We haven’t been out in forever. | 今晚一起出去玩吗, 好久没一起出去了 |
[1:17:17] | Yeah, could be fun. | 可能会很有趣的 |
[1:17:20] | Are you shitting me? | 你们在取笑我吗 |
[1:17:22] | Can’t even say thank you? | 连句谢谢也不说吗 |
[1:17:24] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[1:17:25] | Not so much to me but how | 不看在我的份上 |
[1:17:26] | about to the hardworking folks from Mexico? | 也得看在这些费力的墨西哥伙计份儿上 |
[1:17:28] | You know how long they | 你们知道他们花了多久 |
[1:17:29] | fuckin’ busted their ass putting this in for you? | 费了多大劲才安装好这套设备的吗 |
[1:17:31] | No, you don’t. | 不, 你们不知道 |
[1:17:32] | ‘Cause you want to know why? | 你们想知道为什么吗 |
[1:17:34] | ‘Cause they’re all fucking ungrateful. | 因为她们该死的全都忘恩负义 |
[1:17:35] | They’re all ungrateful, crazy, fucking whores. | 她们都是忘恩负义的臭婊子 |
[1:17:38] | See? | 见识到了吧 |
[1:17:55] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:17:57] | Take it easy next time. | 下次少喝点 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, Janey, you’re my best friend. | 珍妮, 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:18:03] | One minute. Here, here, here. | 等下, 这儿, 这儿, 这儿 |
[1:18:05] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:18:07] | You’re such a good fr… friend. | 你真是个够义气的朋… 朋友 |
[1:18:10] | Blow your nose. | 擤下鼻涕 |
[1:18:12] | You’re such a good friend, Jane. | 你真是个够义气的朋友, 珍 |
[1:18:15] | You know I was thinking about that question you asked me. | 我在想你之前问我的那个问题 |
[1:18:19] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[1:18:20] | You know, the one about the money. | 那个有关钱的问题 |
[1:18:24] | I think, if I were you, | 我想如果我是你 |
[1:18:26] | I would spend it on someone that I really cared about. | 我会把钱花在我在乎的人身上 |
[1:18:31] | On someone who really needed it. | 花在真正需要它的人身上 |
[1:18:33] | You know, the people that matter the most. | 那个对你最重要的人 |
[1:18:38] | Oh, come here. | 来这儿 |
[1:18:40] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:18:42] | -I’m sorry. -No. | -抱歉 -别这样说 |
[1:18:44] | Let me get you to bed. Come on. | 我扶你去睡觉, 过来 |
[1:18:59] | Fifty. Good. | 50 对了 |
[1:19:01] | Sixty-eight. Good. | 68 对了 |
[1:19:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:19:07] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:19:09] | Listen! | 听着 |
[1:19:10] | I have two tickets to Paris, first class. | 我有两张飞去巴黎的头等舱机票 |
[1:19:12] | They’re non-refundable. | 而且无法退票 |
[1:19:13] | And we’re staying one week at | 我们在一个他妈的叫蒙特什么的旅馆 |
[1:19:15] | the Hotel Monte-whatever-the-fuck-it’s-called. | 待上一星期 |
[1:19:18] | We leave Tuesday. | 我们星期二出发 |
[1:19:20] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[1:19:22] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 等等, 我没说清楚 |
[1:19:23] | I just said we had two first-class tickets to Paris… | 我说我有两张去巴黎的头等舱机票 |
[1:19:25] | and that’s what you have to say? | 你就给我那样的回答吗 |
[1:19:26] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我哪儿也不想和你去 |
[1:19:28] | I can’t leave the country. I’m too old. | 我不能出国, 我太老了 |
[1:19:30] | -And besides, I don’t have a passport. -Twenty-three. | -而且我也没有护照 -23 |
[1:19:33] | Okay, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:19:34] | Number one, passport’s not an issue. | 首先, 护照不能成为借口 |
[1:19:37] | There’s an expediting service. | 因为有加急服务 |
[1:19:39] | Number two, I spent eight grand on this. | 其次, 我花了8000块在这上面 |
[1:19:41] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[1:19:42] | Where’d you get the money? | 你从哪儿拿到那么多钱 |
[1:19:43] | It doesn’t matter where I got the money. | 我从哪儿拿到那笔钱并不重要 |
[1:19:45] | -I mean… -That’s insane. | -我意思是 -这太愚蠢了 |
[1:19:47] | I’m not going to Paris with you. | 我不会和你去巴黎的 |
[1:19:56] | You can’t convince me. | 你无法说服我 |
[1:19:58] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:20:00] | I will make you a wager. | 我跟你赌一把 |
[1:20:02] | I will play the next game of Bingo, | 我会玩下一局的宾果 |
[1:20:05] | and if I win, then you’re coming. | 如果我赢了, 那你就要和我去 |
[1:20:09] | 1 One. | |
[1:20:10] | -Yes? -Bingo! | -行吗 -宾果 |
[1:20:12] | -Bingo called. -Look. Game over. | -有人叫宾果了 -这局结束了 |
[1:20:15] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 你不回答我就当你默认了 |
[1:20:17] | Are there any others? Are there any others? | 还有别人成功吗, 还有吗 |
[1:20:20] | I need the maximum amount of packs. | 这的所有卡片我都要了 |
[1:20:23] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[1:20:24] | I need the maximum… I need the maximum amount of packs. | 这的全部卡片我都要了 |
[1:20:28] | Twenty-five packs will be $175. | 25张要175美元 |
[1:20:31] | You realize the most you can win is $150? | 你知道你最多才能赢150美元吧 |
[1:20:34] | -Okay, 200. -Okay. | -给你200 -好的 |
[1:20:37] | -Uh, your change? -No, it’s fine. Thank you. | -你的找零 -不用了, 谢谢 |
[1:20:44] | You are totally insane. Crazy. | 你完全就是个疯子, 太疯狂了 |
[1:20:53] | First number: N-36. | 第一个号 N-36 |
[1:21:01] | O-75 O-75. | |
[1:21:05] | O-71 O-71 . | |
[1:21:07] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[1:21:13] | Sit down. You’re embarrassing me. | 坐下来, 你让我太难堪了 |
[1:21:18] | O-72 O-72. | |
[1:21:22] | B-2 B-2. | |
[1:21:23] | G-47 G-47. | |
[1:21:25] | D-11 D-11. | |
[1:21:33] | -I’ve got… -N-37. | -我得到了 -N-37 |
[1:21:36] | I’ve got Bingo. | 我得到了宾果 |
[1:21:40] | I’ve got Bingo. | 我得到了宾果 |
[1:21:42] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:21:44] | Me! Bingo! Bingo! | 我, 宾果, 宾果 |
[1:21:46] | -Me! Bingo! -There’s a Bingo out there. | -我, 宾果 -有人拿到宾果了 |
[1:21:49] | Congratulations, Sadie. | 恭喜, 莎蒂 |
[1:21:52] | -Thank you. -It’s been a while. | -谢谢 -好久没成功了 |
[1:21:56] | I just did it. | 我刚刚做到了 |
[1:21:58] | And you lost. | 你输了 |
[1:22:00] | Look at all this stuff, and you lost. | 看看你那堆卡片, 你还是输了 |
[1:22:03] | But you never win! | 但你从来都没赢过 |
[1:22:04] | I did today. | 我今天赢了 |
[1:22:07] | -I won. -0-69. | -我赢了 -0-69 |
[1:22:10] | Does this mean you’re not coming to Paris? | 这意味着你不会去巴黎了吗 |
[1:22:17] | B-10 B-10. | |
[1:22:26] | I know that one. | 我明白你的意思啦 |
[1:22:28] | B-2 B-2. | |
[1:22:38] | Oh, Mikey’s using your room. | 麦奇正用你房间呢 |
[1:22:44] | Yeah, suck that shit. Yeah. | 对, 就舔那儿, 对 |
[1:22:46] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[1:22:53] | Gimme the tongue! | 用舌头上 |
[1:23:02] | Oh, the bathroom’s over here. | 浴室在那边 |
[1:23:04] | Mikey. Mikey. Hold on a second! | 麦奇, 麦奇, 等会 |
[1:23:07] | I really need to rinse off! | 我真得洗个澡 |
[1:23:08] | Okay, there’s a towel in there, | 毛巾在那 |
[1:23:09] | but don’t use the good towels. | 别用那条好的 |
[1:23:10] | Don’t use the white towel. | 别用那条白毛巾 |
[1:23:11] | Did you use the bed? | 你们滚了我的床吗 |
[1:23:12] | No, I didn’t use the bed. | 没有, 我没用你床 |
[1:23:14] | One towel? | 就一条毛巾吗 |
[1:23:15] | Yeah, for both of you. Sorry. | 对, 你俩用一条吧, 抱歉 |
[1:23:16] | No, I didn’t use the bed. It was a fuckin’ P.O.V.B.J. | 我没用你的床, 这是个第一视角口交片 |
[1:23:20] | Why can’t you just use that room? | 你就不能用那个房间吗 |
[1:23:21] | I can’t use that room. I’ve shot that room out. | 我不能用那个房间, 我在那拍过片了 |
[1:23:23] | I need the fucking yellow walls in here. | 我需要这房间的黄色墙壁 |
[1:23:25] | You know what I’m gonna do in here, is I’m gonna paint. | 你知道我要干什么吗, 我要刷墙 |
[1:23:27] | I’m gonna paint black and white polka dots. | 我要把墙刷成黑白波点的 |
[1:23:29] | It’s gonna be fuckin’ awesome. | 那可酷毙了 |
[1:23:31] | When you guys get done, meet me downstairs, | 你们收拾完下楼找我 |
[1:23:32] | so fucking everybody can get paid, all right? | 领你们的工钱, 好吧 |
[1:23:36] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:23:39] | -What agency are you with? -I’m with 101. | -你在哪个部门 -我在新人部 |
[1:23:42] | -Oh, okay. -Yeah, okay. | -好吧 -呵呵 |
[1:23:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:23:48] | That’s my luggage. | 是我的行李箱 |
[1:23:51] | Can you get it? | 能拿住吗 |
[1:23:52] | This thing is older than you are. | 这东西比你年龄都大 |
[1:23:55] | -It works. -Okay. | -但还能用 -好吧 |
[1:23:57] | -This dress. -Okay. | -穿这件 -行 |
[1:24:01] | And then that. | 还有那件 |
[1:24:03] | I see this for Paris. | 这件有巴黎的味道 |
[1:24:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:07] | -This! -What? | -戴上这个 -什么 |
[1:24:11] | And I should wear this one. | 我戴这个 |
[1:24:13] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[1:24:15] | -Is it okay? -Yeah. | -还可以吧 -当然 |
[1:24:18] | No Frenchman can resist some Leopard. | 法国男人一见到豹纹就欲罢不能了 |
[1:24:21] | -All right, if you say so. -I do. | -你这么说, 那我就带着 -确实 |
[1:24:25] | I hear the Frenchmen can be quite the lovers. | 据说法国人都特别浪漫 |
[1:24:28] | Are they really? | 真的吗 |
[1:24:29] | They’ll love you. | 他们会爱上你的 |
[1:24:40] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:24:42] | Packing. | 收拾行李 |
[1:24:43] | I’m going… I’m going away this week. | 我这周要出门 |
[1:24:46] | Yeah? Where are you going? | 是吗, 去哪 |
[1:24:49] | We’re going to Paris, actually. | 我们要去巴黎 |
[1:24:51] | Paris? With who? | 巴黎, 和谁去 |
[1:24:54] | Uh, that woman, Sadie. | 那个老婆婆, 莎蒂 |
[1:24:56] | On whose dime? | 谁出钱 |
[1:25:01] | Mine. | 我 |
[1:25:18] | Bull-fucking-shit! | 真他妈扯淡 |
[1:25:21] | -What? -Bullshit! | -你说什么 -扯淡 |
[1:25:24] | -Get out of there! -Where is the fuckin’ money? | -别乱翻 -那点臭钱呢 |
[1:25:26] | Why are you going through my shit? | 你凭什么翻我东西 |
[1:25:29] | You fuckin’ spent all the fuckin’ money? | 你他妈把钱全花了 |
[1:25:31] | Why did you go through my shit? | 凭什么翻我东西 |
[1:25:32] | Starlet showed it to me. | 星儿都给我看了 |
[1:25:34] | Oh, you just blame my fucking dog? | 你他妈还赖在我的狗身上 |
[1:25:35] | No, the fucking dog doesn’t matter, Jane. | 不关狗的事, 珍 |
[1:25:37] | I can’t believe you just spent all the fucking money. | 我真无法相信你把钱全他妈花了 |
[1:25:38] | What did you expect? | 你有什么企图 |
[1:25:39] | What do you mean, what did I expect? | 什么叫我有什么企图 |
[1:25:40] | I didn’t expect you to spend the fucking money | 我就是没想到你他妈能拿这钱 |
[1:25:43] | to go to Paris with some fuckin’ old bitch. | 和个老贱人一起去巴黎 |
[1:25:46] | I expected you to spend the money on us, | 我曾希望你能把这钱花在我们身上 |
[1:25:48] | on me, on your fucking real friends! | 花在我身上, 花在真实的朋友身上 |
[1:25:49] | -Oh, really? -Yeah! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[1:25:51] | -Really? -Of course! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[1:25:53] | Like I’ve been doing for fucking months, | 就像我他妈过去几个月那样 |
[1:25:54] | Melissa? Like that? | 对吗, 梅丽莎 |
[1:25:55] | You let my car get taken away. | 你任由我的车被收回去了 |
[1:25:57] | You let me make a fool out of myself at Renegade. | 你任由我在公司当众受辱 |
[1:25:59] | Not to mention Arash is bad-mouthing me all over town. | 更不用说, 艾什到处说我坏话的事 |
[1:26:03] | And now you decide to go on a fucking vacation, | 现在你就他妈去度假 |
[1:26:06] | and you don’t even bring me? | 连我都不带 |
[1:26:07] | You go on a fucking vacation? Some fucking friend you are! | 还他妈度假, 你这是什么狗屁朋友 |
[1:26:09] | Melissa! It is so much more complicated than that, | 梅丽莎, 事情要复杂的多 |
[1:26:12] | and you know it! | 你是知道的 |
[1:26:13] | Why don’t you wear a knee brace? | 你怎么不穿护膝 |
[1:26:16] | Mmm, shut up, Greg. | 别出声, 格雷格 |
[1:26:17] | Why don’t you play with somethin’ down the street? | 你怎么不随便去街上拉个人玩 |
[1:26:19] | You think I’m so fucking stupid! | 你觉得我他妈这么傻吗 |
[1:26:22] | Yeah, you are fucking stupid! | 没错, 你他妈就是傻逼 |
[1:26:23] | You’re the fucking stupid one! | 你才是傻逼 |
[1:26:25] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:26:26] | It’s not even your fucking money! | 而且还不是你的钱 |
[1:26:27] | It’s the old bitch’s money! | 是那个老贱人的钱 |
[1:26:30] | -Yeah, bitch! -Fuck off. | -贱人 -滚 |
[1:26:32] | Go back to fucking Jacksonville, whore! | 滚回你倒霉的杰克逊维尔去吧, 骚货 |
[1:26:35] | Get out! | 滚 |
[1:26:38] | Get the fuck out of my room! | 滚出我的屋子 |
[1:26:40] | Stop it. Stop, stop. | 别吵了, 别吵了 |
[1:26:42] | -She is fucking done here, man. -Go pop some more oxy. | -我跟她没完 -滚出去 |
[1:26:44] | Pack your bags, bitch. | 收拾你的行李吧, 贱人 |
[1:26:46] | You’re fuckin’ outta here! | 你他妈别给我回来 |
[1:26:48] | Shut… | 闭… |
[1:26:49] | You know what? I don’t fucking like it here anyway. | 我才不稀罕这里, 你懂吗 |
[1:26:50] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴, 闭嘴 |
[1:26:52] | We’re the best you ever had. | 遇上我们是你的福气 |
[1:26:53] | -Okay, shut up. -Get out. | -好了, 别吵了 -滚 |
[1:26:55] | Shut up. Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴, 闭嘴, 闭嘴 |
[1:26:57] | Get her out of my room. | 让她滚出我的房间 |
[1:26:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:26:58] | We have neighbors. Shut your fucking mouth. | 让邻居听见怎么办, 你们闭嘴吧 |
[1:27:00] | -Get her out of my… -Mikey? | -让她滚出我的 -麦奇 |
[1:27:02] | -Get out of here. -Get her out of my room. | -出去 -让她滚出去 |
[1:27:04] | -Get out! -Get out of my… | -滚 -滚出我的… |
[1:27:08] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:27:11] | Come here, okay? | 过来 |
[1:27:15] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Starlet. | 没事的, 星儿 |
[1:27:17] | Twelve hundred bucks is walking out the fucking door! | 1200块就这么溜走了 |
[1:27:19] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:27:20] | I’m not going to be able to put | 至少一个月 |
[1:27:22] | another bitch up in there for at least a fucking month. | 我都找不到下一个房客 |
[1:27:24] | Are you gonna… Listen to me. | 你能… 听我说 |
[1:27:25] | Are you gonna fuckin’ pay for it? | 你能给我付这份房租吗 |
[1:27:27] | You gonna live with a liar and a cheat? | 你是要和个骗子一起住吗 |
[1:27:28] | I don’t give a fuck what she is, | 我才不管她他妈是什么 |
[1:27:30] | but she pays fucking rent. | 反正她交房租 |
[1:27:31] | -Now how are we gonna… -So what? Shh, | -现在我们怎么 -那又怎样 |
[1:27:33] | baby, baby, I can afford this place on my own. | 宝贝, 我自己交这房租 |
[1:27:35] | I’ve been doing enough privates. We’ll be fine. | 我接的私活足够了, 我们会没事的 |
[1:27:37] | Jesus fucking Christ, Melissa! | 我的上帝啊, 梅丽莎 |
[1:27:39] | Are you shitting me? | 你是在侮辱我吗 |
[1:27:41] | You’ve been booking privates behind my back? | 你背着我接私活 |
[1:27:43] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在耍我是吧 |
[1:27:46] | What did you expect? | 你本来有怎样的期望? |
[1:27:50] | It’s everything I borrowed. | 这是我向你借的钱 |
[1:27:52] | Unlike some people, | 我可不像某些人 |
[1:27:53] | I return money that isn’t mine. | 不是我的钱, 我就还回去 |
[1:29:04] | Father, tell him I wanna play. | 爸爸, 告诉他我要玩 |
[1:29:05] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[1:29:06] | You can’t. You don’t know how! | 别动, 你不会弄 |
[1:29:08] | Mona, can you watch the kids for two minutes, please? | 莫娜, 你能帮我看会孩子吗 |
[1:29:10] | Let me finish this phone call. | 我把这电话打完 |
[1:29:12] | Yes. I’ll make a couple of calls. I’ll get you a house. | 好的, 我会打电话帮你找房子的 |
[1:29:15] | Don’t worry about it. This is for good. | 别想太多, 这是好事 |
[1:29:18] | This way is much better for you. | 这对你有好处 |
[1:29:19] | Gracie. | 格雷西 |
[1:29:23] | -Yo, Gracie! -What? | -格雷西 -干嘛 |
[1:29:25] | Your girl’s here. | 你的房客来了 |
[1:29:28] | Hi. I’m Tess. | 你好, 我叫泰丝 |
[1:29:31] | You’re late. Come on. I’ll show you to your room. | 你迟到了, 来吧, 我带你看房间 |
[1:29:34] | There is no smoking in the house. Go on the patio. | 家里禁止吸烟, 吸烟去天台 |
[1:29:36] | This is my room if you need anything. | 这是我的房间, 有事就来找我 |
[1:29:38] | This is Mark’s room. | 这是马克的房间 |
[1:29:40] | Don’t even knock on his door. | 最好连他的门都别敲 |
[1:29:42] | -You good? -‘Kay. | -能接受吗 -可以 |
[1:29:45] | I don’t know if Arash wants you doing any webcam or not, | 我不知道艾什有没有让你做视频成人表演 |
[1:29:47] | but if he does, put it on the schedule, | 如果他想, 你就去做吧 |
[1:29:50] | so I don’t have any conflicts. | 省得跟我闹矛盾 |
[1:29:52] | This is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[1:29:54] | Don’t let your dog pee in the house, | 别让你的狗在家里大小便 |
[1:29:56] | and label anything you put in the fridge. | 放在冰箱里的东西贴上标签 |
[1:30:31] | Thank you, Rommel. Love you. | 谢谢你, 隆美尔, 爱你 |
[1:30:36] | Oh, yes. Of course I’ll do some fully nude ass-shaking for you, Eros. | 对, 我当然会让你看翘臀操的 |
[1:30:42] | Buy those tokens, guys! | 要记得买点卡啊, 小伙子们 |
[1:31:00] | Oh, God. I’m praying that you pull this off. | 我的神啊, 求你好好跳行吗 |
[1:31:03] | Oh, Jesus, help. Nope. | 神啊, 求你了, 算了吧 |
[1:31:05] | Fuckin’Jesus doesn’t exist. | 哪有什么狗屁神仙 |
[1:31:09] | Great job, Melissa. Great job. | 好样的, 梅丽莎, 真有你的 |
[1:31:12] | I’m glad I wasted all this fucking money | 白费这笔钱买这狗屁玩意 |
[1:31:17] | putting this in so you can fucking learn how to do this! | 你就跳这样, 我可真欣慰 |
[1:31:20] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:31:23] | Really? | 真走了 |
[1:31:25] | Okay. Have fun. | 好吧, 玩的愉快 |
[1:32:17] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[1:32:21] | Hey, remember me? I’m Jane’s friend. | 还记得我吗, 我是珍的朋友 |
[1:32:24] | Anyway, I was just coming by to tell you | 我正好路过, 顺便告诉你 |
[1:32:27] | that the only reason why Jane’s hanging out with you | 珍经常找你出去只是因为 |
[1:32:29] | is ’cause she has a bunch of your money. | 她有一笔属于你的钱 |
[1:32:32] | I don’t know how she got it, but I know she has it. | 我不知道她从哪弄的, 反正她有 |
[1:32:43] | and at first I thought she was hanging out with you | 开始我以为, 她跟你在一起 |
[1:32:45] | ’cause she felt sorry for you. | 是因为她同情你 |
[1:32:48] | You know, pitied you. | 可怜你 |
[1:32:49] | Some old lady, probably going to die soon. | 这么大年龄, 也许活不了多久了 |
[1:32:53] | Then I realized, | 后来我才明白 |
[1:32:55] | she just felt guilty for taking your money. | 她不过是拿了你的钱, 心里有愧 |
[1:33:01] | She’s not your friend. | 她没把你当朋友 |
[1:33:06] | Just thought you should know the truth. | 我就是觉得该把真相告诉你 |
[1:33:12] | Okay. Well, so I’ll see you around. | 好了, 那再见啦 |
[1:33:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:35:02] | Sadie? | 莎蒂 |
[1:35:08] | Are you ready? | 收拾好了吗 |
[1:35:10] | You look nice. | 你可真漂亮 |
[1:35:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:35:26] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟了 |
[1:35:29] | Lets the sun in. | 能见见阳光 |
[1:35:35] | Oh, wait. Almost forgot. | 等等, 差点忘了 |
[1:35:46] | Hey, you’re okay, right? | 你真的没事吧 |
[1:35:50] | It’s gonna be fun. | 旅途会很有趣的 |
[1:35:54] | Can we stop at the cemetery on the way to the airport? | 去机场前, 能顺便在墓地停一下吗 |
[1:35:59] | Uh, I don’t know if we have time. | 不知道时间够不够 |
[1:36:02] | It only takes a minute. It’s right on the way. | 一分钟就够, 就在去机场的路上 |
[1:36:06] | Hey, you know, we’re cutting it kind of close. | 你知道我们是抄近路走的 |
[1:36:08] | Are you sure you don’t want to do this when we get back? | 你确定不要回来的时候再去 |
[1:36:12] | It’s all right. We’ll be okay. | 去吧, 不会晚的 |
[1:36:50] | We’re… We’re here. | 我们… 我们到了 |
[1:36:53] | Could you do this? | 能帮我把这个送去吗 |
[1:36:56] | You’ll be faster than me. | 你动作比我快 |
[1:37:04] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:37:06] | Here. Hold Starlet. | 来, 抱着星儿 |
[1:37:46] | 弗兰克·帕金斯 亲爱的丈夫和父亲 1920-1971 | |
[1:38:57] | 莎拉·帕金斯 亲爱的女儿 1951-1969 |