时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | This is mutiny. | 这是叛乱 |
[00:11] | Move, Saru. | 让开 萨鲁 |
[00:12] | – Tactical. – We’re locked on. | -战术部 -我们瞄准好了 |
[00:14] | Fire! | 开火 |
[00:15] | Belay that order! | 停下这个命令 |
[00:18] | Captain, please. | 舰长 求你 |
[00:19] | I’m trying to save you. | 我要救你 |
[00:21] | I’m trying to save all of you. | 我要救所有人 |
[00:25] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[00:27] | Captain! Incoming! | 舰长 敌人来了 |
[00:28] | Warp signatures detected. | 发现曲速痕迹 |
[00:49] | Ambassador Sarek, | 沙瑞克大使 |
[00:50] | it’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[00:52] | Thank you for receiving us, Captain Georgiou. | 谢谢你接纳我们 乔久舰长 |
[00:54] | The pleasure is ours. | 是我们的荣幸才对 |
[00:56] | As discussed, this is my ward, | 如之前讨论的 这是我的护卫 |
[00:58] | – Michael Burnham. – Hello, Michael. | -迈克·博翰 -你好 迈克 |
[01:00] | Welcome to the USS Shenzhou. | 欢迎来到联邦星舰神舟号 |
[01:03] | And congratulations | 并且祝贺你 |
[01:04] | on your recent commencement. | 成功毕业 |
[01:05] | Respect is earned, as is friendliness. | 尊重是争取来的 友谊也是一样 |
[01:07] | Yet diplomatic niceties must be observed. | 但是外交礼节还是要有 |
[01:11] | This is hardly a negotiation. | 这根本不是一次协商 |
[01:13] | First contact, then. | 那就当是首次接触吧 |
[01:15] | The only human | 唯一一个 |
[01:16] | to attend the Vulcan Learning Center and Science Academy | 进入瓦肯学术中心和科学院的人类 |
[01:19] | rejoins her own kind. | 重新回到她同类之中 |
[01:21] | You can see my analogy, more or less. | 你或多或少能懂我的类比吧 |
[01:23] | Less. | 更少了 |
[01:25] | I will leave you now. | 我先走了 |
[01:27] | Live long and prosper. | 生生不息 繁荣昌盛 |
[01:30] | Behave. | 好好表现 |
[01:33] | Energizing. | 传送 |
[01:40] | On Vulcan, lateral vector transporter technology | 在瓦肯星 横向矢量传送技术 |
[01:43] | has been discarded due to the massive amount of power it requires. | 因为需要使用大量能量 已经被摒弃了 |
[01:46] | Starfleet has phased out that design as well. | 星际舰队也不用这项设计了 |
[01:49] | Shenzhou is old, but she gets us where we need to go. | 神舟号很老 但她仍能带我们去想去的地方 |
[01:55] | Is this vessel not up to your standards? | 这艘飞船达不到你的标准吗 |
[01:57] | I have no standards when it comes to this ship. | 我对这艘船没有标准 |
[02:00] | It was always my intention | 我的目的一直都是 |
[02:01] | to join the Vulcan Expeditionary Group. | 加入瓦肯远征队 |
[02:03] | Sometimes the universe allows for the making | 有时候 冥冥之中 |
[02:05] | of unexpected memories. | 自有天意 |
[02:08] | Emotional platitudes are not what I was hoping for. | 这些陈词滥调可不是我想听到的 |
[02:11] | Well, you’ve really been away from humans for a long time. | 你太久没和人类接触了 |
[02:15] | I’d say you’re too confident for your own good, | 要不是我已经看过了你的档案 |
[02:17] | but I’ve seen your record. | 我会觉得你太过自信了 |
[02:18] | As I have seen yours. | 我也看过你的 |
[02:20] | And your confidence is justified. | 我能理解你的自信 |
[02:25] | As is yours. | 我也能理解你的 |
[02:30] | Ready to see your new home? | 准备好见你的新家了吗 |
[02:37] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[02:40] | Not too shabby, huh? | 不是很破吧 |
[02:55] | It appears to be functional. | 看上去还能用 |
[02:57] | I understand your hesitation, Michael. | 我理解你的犹豫 迈克 |
[03:00] | It’s hard leaving Vulcan and everything you’ve known behind. | 离开瓦肯星以及所有你熟知的东西一定很艰难 |
[03:03] | But I assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[03:05] | this can be your new home, if you want it to be. | 这里可以成为你的新家 如果你愿意的话 |
[03:08] | Thank you… Captain. | 谢谢你 舰长 |
[03:15] | How many Klingon vessels have entered the system? | 有多少克林贡舰船进入了这个星系 |
[03:17] | Tracking. | 计算中 |
[03:19] | 24, Captain. | 24艘 舰长 |
[03:22] | The Klingon High Council | 克林贡高等议会 |
[03:24] | consists of 24 houses. | 由24个家族组成 |
[03:26] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这一定不是巧合 |
[03:29] | The number of ships– it suggests that someone | 舰船的数量 说明有人 |
[03:32] | is attempting to unify the Empire again. | 想要重新统一帝国 |
[03:36] | Against us. | 对抗我们 |
[03:39] | Commander Burnham, you have endangered | 博翰中校 你让你的 |
[03:42] | your vessel and your shipmates. | 舰船和船员陷入了危险之中 |
[03:44] | You have attacked a superior officer. | 你袭击了一名上级军官 |
[03:47] | You violated the chain of command. | 你违背了指挥系统 |
[03:49] | You are relieved of duty. | 你被免职了 |
[03:52] | Security, remand her to the brig. | 警卫 把她押到禁闭舱 |
[03:54] | Yes, Captain. | 是的 舰长 |
[09:21] | Starships Clarke, Shran, | 星舰克拉克号 舒朗号 |
[09:22] | T’Plana Hath, Kerala, | 瓦肯科考船 喀拉拉号 |
[09:24] | Sue, Ride, Earhart, Dana, Edison, | 苏 赖德 埃尔哈特 达娜 爱迪生 |
[09:26] | and Yeager have dropped out of warp. | 耶格尔已经脱离曲速 |
[09:28] | Where is the Admiral? | 上将在哪 |
[09:30] | The Europa is still 800 AUs out. | 欧罗巴号仍距此800光年 |
[09:32] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[09:33] | the Klingons are no longer jamming ship communications. | 克林贡已未干扰星舰通信了 |
[09:36] | Januzzi, open a channel. | 亚努齐 打开频道 |
[09:38] | Aye, Captain. | 好的 舰长 |
[09:39] | Unidentified Klingon vessel, | 不明身份的克林贡飞船 |
[09:42] | this is – Captain Philippa Georgiou | 这是联邦星舰神舟号 |
[09:43] | of the USS Shenzhou. | 舰长菲利帕·乔久 |
[09:46] | We are on the outermost borders of Federation space, | 我们在联邦管辖空间的边界 |
[09:49] | but make no mistake– | 但毫无疑问 |
[09:51] | you and your artifact are in our territory. | 您和您的飞船在我们的领地范围 |
[09:55] | We regret the situation has resulted | 我们很遗憾 |
[09:58] | in the death of your warrior. | 你方战士的丧生 |
[10:00] | We offer you two choices. | 我方将给出两个选择 |
[10:02] | Leave immediately or open a dialogue with us. | 立即离开或进行谈判 |
[10:06] | Hopefully, it is the latter, | 希望您选择后者 |
[10:09] | so that we can reengage with the Klingon Empire | 如此我们得以和克林贡帝国重新建立连接 |
[10:12] | and prove to you that now, as always… | 向你们证明从现在 也一如既往 |
[10:20] | …we come in peace. | 我们为和平而来 |
[10:47] | Battle stations. | 战斗岗位 |
[10:57] | Ops, damage report. | 奥普斯 报告损害状况 |
[11:01] | Ensign Connor? | 康纳少尉 |
[11:02] | Transferring Ops to this station, Captain. | 让奥普斯接替该岗位 舰长 |
[11:04] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[11:04] | Hull breaches, decks 13 through 15. | 船体撕裂 从13至15甲板 |
[11:07] | Emergency force fields in place, bulkheads holding. | 紧急战斗场地就绪 隔板升起 |
[11:10] | Get her to sickbay. | 带她到医疗舱 |
[11:10] | – Secondary tactical off-line. – Shields. | -次级武器无法启用 -护盾 |
[11:13] | At maximum, Captain, and holding for now. | 已调至极限 舰长 并保持极限 |
[11:14] | Helm, evasive maneuver seven-alpha. | 舵手 机动规避七阿尔法方向 |
[11:29] | Connor, can you make it to sickbay? | 康纳 你能自己走到医疗舱吗 |
[11:31] | Yes, Captain. | 能 舰长 |
[11:32] | The USS T’Plana Hath is under heavy attack | 联邦星舰瓦肯科考船受到 |
[11:34] | from three Klingon vessels. | 三架克林贡飞船的猛烈袭击 |
[11:35] | Detmer, make your heading 219 mark 6. | 达特曼 转向 方位219 标号6 |
[11:37] | Aye, Captain. | 好的 舰长 |
[11:42] | – Mr. Gant? – Phasers armed and ready, Captain. | -刚特先生 -相位枪已整装待发 舰长 |
[11:44] | – Locking on target. – Fire. | -瞄准目标 -开火 |
[11:58] | Computer, how badly have we been hit? | 主机 袭击受损有多严重 |
[12:02] | You have been confined to the brig. | 你受限禁闭舱 |
[12:04] | Query denied. | 拒绝问询 |
[12:09] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[12:13] | Where are the medical officers? | 医务员在哪 |
[12:15] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[12:16] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[12:18] | The bridge was hit. | 舰桥受到了袭击 |
[12:19] | Who else was hurt? | 还有谁受伤了 |
[12:20] | Is-is the captain all right? | 舰长还好吗 |
[12:21] | She told me to go to sickbay. | 她叫我到医疗舱 |
[12:24] | B-But this isn’t sickbay. | 但这里不是医疗舱 |
[12:26] | We’re at war. You should be on the bridge. | 我们在交战 你应该在舰桥上 |
[12:30] | I can’t help. | 我不能帮忙 |
[12:33] | I’m locked up for mutiny. | 我因叛乱被关禁闭了 |
[12:39] | Why are we fighting? | 我们为什么要开战 |
[12:42] | We’re Starfleet. | 我们是星际舰队 |
[12:46] | We’re explorers, not soldiers. | 我们是探索者 不是士兵 |
[12:49] | Connor, you took a blow to the head. | 康纳 你头上受伤了 |
[12:52] | Activate that comm panel | 激活通讯界面 |
[12:53] | and call Dr. Nambue. | 呼叫南部医生 |
[12:55] | Yes, I… I need help. | 对 我需要帮助 |
[13:17] | Michael… Michael. | 迈克 迈克 |
[13:22] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[13:35] | My mind to your mind. | 我心连接彼心 |
[13:44] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我所想即彼所想 |
[13:47] | Come back to me. | 快醒醒 |
[14:00] | Major hull breach. | 船体损坏 |
[14:02] | Major hull breach. | 船体损坏 |
[14:05] | Deck one, deck three, | 1号甲板 2号甲板 |
[14:08] | deck six, deck seven, | 6号甲板 7号甲板 |
[14:11] | deck eight, deck nine. | 8号甲板 9号甲板 |
[14:32] | Status | 汇报 |
[14:33] | Additional hull breach in | 新增甲板损坏 |
[14:33] | 损坏警告 船体损坏 | |
[14:34] | Decks one, three, and six through… | 1号 3号 6号至 |
[14:40] | …nine. | 9号 |
[14:45] | The brig. | 禁闭舱 |
[14:50] | Shield at 15%. | 护盾15% |
[14:52] | Diverting main power from compromised decks to the bridge. | 转移损坏甲板主要能源至舰桥 |
[14:58] | Containment field failure is imminent. | 力场将失效 |
[15:01] | All repair personnel evacuate immediately. | 所有维修人员立即撤离 |
[15:18] | Sarek? | 沙瑞克 |
[15:21] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[15:23] | A mind-meld across a thousand light-years? | 穿越1000光年的心灵融合 |
[15:26] | More than a mind-meld. | 这不仅仅是心灵融合 |
[15:27] | Ever since you were a child, | 自从你孩提时代 |
[15:29] | ever since the bombing at the Learning Center– | 自从学习中心爆炸之后 |
[15:32] | that act of terror that forever changed your destiny– | 自从那场改变你命运的事故之后 |
[15:35] | part of me, my katra, | 我的一部分灵魂 |
[15:37] | has been with you. | 便与你同在 |
[15:39] | It also allows us this | 这也使我们能够 |
[15:41] | unique form of connection. | 用如此独特的方式交流 |
[15:43] | I see by your imprisonment that my counsel | 你被囚禁 看来我对克林贡的建议 |
[15:45] | concerning the Klingons did not yield the results you hoped for. | 并没有带给你想要的结果 |
[15:48] | I couldn’t convince Captain Georgiou | 我没能说服乔久舰长 |
[15:50] | to strike the Klingons first, | 对克林贡先发制人 |
[15:52] | so I took matters into my own hands. | 所以我打算自己解决问题 |
[15:56] | You’re disappointed. | 你失望了 |
[15:57] | As you should be. | 你当然会失望 |
[15:58] | I did not come here | 我来这 |
[15:59] | to judge your actions. | 并不是为了审判你的行为 |
[16:01] | I came | 我来是因为 |
[16:02] | because I sensed your… | 我感觉到你的 |
[16:04] | your despair. | 你的绝望 |
[16:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[16:06] | Communicating with you in this manner, | 以这种方式与你交流 |
[16:08] | the physical cost is significant. | 对身体消耗巨大 |
[16:13] | Then leave me. | 那么离开我吧 |
[16:15] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:17] | Do you think I came here just to say farewell? | 你以为我来这就是为了道别吗 |
[16:20] | I would not put my well-being at risk for such sentimentality. | 我不会为了这点感情置健康于不顾 |
[16:24] | The death and destruction raining down on Starfleet, | 死亡与毁灭充溢着星际舰队 |
[16:27] | that was to be expected. | 这是意料之中的 |
[16:30] | What I cannot abide is a waste of resources. | 我无法容忍的是对资源的浪费 |
[16:33] | You’re gifted. | 你有天赋 |
[16:35] | You are brave. | 你有勇气 |
[16:37] | You must do better. | 你必须做得更好 |
[16:39] | Because I know you can. | 我知道你能做到更好 |
[16:41] | You were never one to bolster my self-esteem. | 你从来没有鼓励过我 |
[16:47] | Perhaps that is where I failed you. | 那或许是我辜负你的地方 |
[16:51] | No matter your shame, gather your strength. | 不要理会耻辱 打起精神 |
[16:54] | Find a way to help those who need you. | 想办法帮助那些需要你的人 |
[17:00] | Live long and prosper. | 愿你生生不息 繁荣昌盛 |
[17:29] | Incoming warship on attack vector. | 有战舰要攻击我们了 |
[17:31] | They’ve locked on to us. | 他们锁定我们了 |
[17:32] | Divert all power from nonessential systems to aft shields. | 将所有非必需系统能量转移至船尾护盾 |
[17:56] | Ops. | 操作部 |
[17:56] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[17:57] | Emergency force field is holding. | 紧急力场仍在维持 |
[17:59] | But shields and impulse engines are off-line. | 但护盾和脉冲引擎失灵了 |
[18:01] | We are completely disabled. | 系统已经全部瘫痪 |
[18:03] | They’re still coming. Right behind us. Weapons hot. | 敌人还在追来 武器全开 |
[18:12] | The Klingon warship peeled off. | 克林贡人战舰撤离 |
[18:14] | Why didn’t they finish us? | 他们为什么不干掉我们 |
[18:15] | They don’t need to. | 他们不需要 |
[18:18] | Captain… | 舰长 |
[18:20] | We’re being sucked into the binary stars’ debris ring. | 我们被吸进了双子星的碎片环 |
[18:23] | This gravitational field is pulling us in. | 引力场正在将我们吸入 |
[18:25] | Fire reverse thrusters. | 倒转推进器 |
[18:26] | They’re not responding, Captain! | 推进器没有回应 舰长 |
[18:29] | Shields are still off-line. | 护盾依然无法使用 |
[18:41] | We are bracing for impact. | 准备迎接撞击 |
[18:43] | All hands, | 所有人员 |
[18:45] | this is the captain. | 我是舰长 |
[18:46] | Prepare to evacuate. | 准备好撤离 |
[19:14] | Incoming transmission from the Europa. | 来自欧罗巴号的信号传输 |
[19:16] | Systems are getting back on line. | 系统已恢复上线 |
[19:20] | Thank you for the assist with that tractor beam, Admiral. | 感谢你的牵引光束 上将 |
[19:23] | What the hell happened, Philippa? | 怎么回事 菲利帕 |
[19:25] | We hailed. They fired. | 我们打了招呼 他们就攻击 |
[19:27] | The Shenzhou, Clarke, and Yeager are down on our side. | 神舟号 克拉克号 耶格尔号落败 |
[19:30] | We’ve sustained heavy casualties. | 我们伤亡惨重 |
[19:32] | From the looks of it, so have they. | 看起来他们也差不多 |
[19:34] | Maybe they’re ready to come to the table. | 或许他们已经准备好谈判了 |
[19:36] | Open a channel to the Klingon flagship. | 打开一个频道连接克林贡旗舰 |
[19:39] | Attention, Klingon leader. | 注意 克林贡首领 |
[19:41] | I am Admiral Brett Anderson. | 我是布雷特·安德森上将 |
[19:42] | I speak with the authority of the entire Federation | 我代表整个联盟发言 |
[19:45] | when I propose a cease-fire | 我提议停火 |
[19:47] | so that we might resolve this conflict | 在避免更多流血情况下 |
[19:49] | with no further bloodshed. | 解决此次争端 |
[19:58] | Admiral, | 上将 |
[19:59] | I am T’Kuvma. | 我是特库巫马 |
[20:02] | I am pleased you are here. | 我很高兴你在此处 |
[20:06] | We have been waiting for someone worthy of our attention. | 我们一直在等一个值得我们注意的人 |
[20:10] | Your offer of a cease-fire is accepted. | 你的停火提议被接受 |
[20:13] | Good. Because, if we’re fighting, | 很好 因为如果我们开始交火 |
[20:16] | we’re not talking. | 就无法谈判了 |
[20:18] | Prepare to receive my envoy. | 准备接收我的使者 |
[20:23] | We’ll get ready for your arrival. | 我们恭候大驾 |
[20:38] | Let’s end this so we can get… | 解决这事我们好… |
[20:44] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[20:49] | – The Europa has disengaged. – What’s going on? | -欧罗巴号已经断开连接 -怎么回事 |
[20:51] | I can’t explain it, Captain. | 我无法解释 舰长 |
[20:53] | There’s an unknown energy source disrupting our scanners. | 有未知能量源干扰了我们的探测器 |
[20:55] | Get me visuals. | 调出影像 |
[21:42] | Captain, I’m detecting a voluntary | 舰长 我探测到 |
[21:43] | antimatter containment breach on the Europa. | 欧罗巴号上反物质库被破坏 |
[21:46] | They’re going to self-destruct. | 他们将要自毁 |
[21:47] | Shields up to 47%. | 护盾下降到百分之四十七 |
[23:21] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[23:22] | the Klingon vessels are warping out of the system. | 克林贡的飞船用曲速离开星系 |
[23:27] | All but one. | 除了一艘 |
[23:29] | The Klingon flagship is hailing. | 克林贡的旗舰在打信号 |
[23:30] | They’re broadcasting on all open subspace bands. | 他们在所有的公开子空间频段广播 |
[23:35] | Members of the Federation. | 联邦的成员们 |
[23:38] | What you call your most remote borders, | 你们所谓最遥远的边境 |
[23:42] | I call too close to Klingon territory. | 对我而言离克林贡的领土太近了 |
[23:47] | You only live now | 你们还能活着的唯一原因 |
[23:49] | to serve as witnesses of Klingon supremacy, | 是要见证克林贡的辉煌 |
[23:53] | to be my herald. | 做我的使者 |
[23:56] | We do not desire to know you. | 我们不想要认识你们 |
[23:59] | But you will know our great houses, | 但你们会知道我们的各大家族 |
[24:01] | standing as one under Kahless, | 在凯拉斯之下团结 |
[24:04] | reborn in me, T’Kuvma! | 在我的体内重生吧 特库巫马 |
[24:10] | Computer, | 电脑 |
[24:11] | implement steps of brig emergency evacuation protocol. | 启动禁闭舱紧急疏散程序 |
[24:14] | Denied. Ethical protocol state | 失败 道德程序要求 |
[24:16] | prisoner evacuation to occur in life-saving circumstances only. | 犯人疏散只能在救生情况下使用 |
[24:20] | This is – a life-saving circumstance. | 现在的情况就是要救生 |
[24:21] | I’m going to die in here unless you let me out. | 如果你不能放我出去 我就要死了 |
[24:23] | Speculation. | 只是猜测 |
[24:24] | Request to engage ethical protocols denied. | 要求使用道德程序失败 |
[24:28] | How long before my cell’s containment field fails? | 我舱内的防泄漏系统还有多久会失效 |
[24:31] | Approximately eight minutes. | 八分钟左右 |
[24:33] | At which point I will die. Confirm? | 那时候我就死了 对吗 |
[24:36] | Confirmed. | 是的 |
[24:38] | Is the corridor outside the brig undamaged and still pressurized? | 禁闭舱外的走廊是否完好并且密封增压 |
[24:41] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[24:43] | Then getting from my cell, through the blast door, | 所以从我的舱通过防爆门 |
[24:45] | and into the corridor ensures my survival. | 进入走廊能保证我能生还 |
[24:47] | Negative. | 不 |
[24:48] | Exposure to the vacuum of space for over 15 seconds | 暴露在真空空间超过15秒 |
[24:52] | would result in respiratory distress, | 会导致在你能到达防爆门前 |
[24:54] | shock and suffocation | 呼吸衰竭 |
[24:55] | before you are able to reach blast door. | 休克和窒息 |
[24:58] | But if you open a meter-sized hole in the containment field, | 如果你在防漏系统上凿出一个一平米见方的洞 |
[25:01] | the rapid depressurization will shoot me through | 极速减压能将我 |
[25:03] | to the blast door in less than six seconds. | 在六秒以内弹过防爆门 |
[25:05] | Affirmative. | 正确 |
[25:06] | But you will be unable to open the door | 但由于你的的身体处于受限状态 |
[25:08] | in your inhibited physical state. | 你没办法打开门 |
[25:10] | Then, ethically, you should open the door for me. | 那么从道德上来说 你要给我打开门 |
[25:13] | Working. | 处理中 |
[25:15] | Request confirmed. | 请求成功 |
[25:17] | Ethical protocols engaged. | 实施道德程序 |
[25:19] | Chance for survival estimated at 43%. | 预计生存率43% |
[25:22] | I’ll take it. | 我愿意赌一把 |
[25:23] | Depressurization commencing now. | 现在开始减压 |
[25:33] | “All warfare is based on deception. | “兵者 诡道也 |
[25:35] | When you are able to attack, you must seem unable.” | 故能而示之不能” |
[25:39] | Sun Tzu. I recognize the quote. | 孙子 这句话我知道 |
[25:41] | But I fear we are deceiving no one. | 但我担心我们骗不了任何人 |
[25:44] | We are most definitely unable to attack. | 我们更加不能”示之” |
[25:46] | We have no weapons, no warp, | 我们没有武器 没有曲速 |
[25:48] | no countermove at all. | 没有任何应对的办法 |
[25:50] | The Klingons have us. | 我们在克林贡人的手掌之中 |
[26:06] | We have photon torpedoes. | 我们有光雷 |
[26:08] | Now, we can’t fire them, but we can | 我们不能用光雷 但我们能 |
[26:10] | load the warheads onto a transport, | 能把弹头装载到运输船上 |
[26:12] | one small enough to evade their primary sensors. | 一艘足够小能避开他们主要探测器的运输船 |
[26:14] | Upon impact, we can deliver | 一经接触 我们就能对他们的船体 |
[26:16] | a kill shot directly into their hull. | 直接造成致命打击 |
[26:18] | Devious, Saru. | 很狡猾 萨鲁 |
[26:20] | I approve. | 我批准 |
[26:44] | We’ll use a worker bee to carry the torpedo. | 我们会用工蜂艇来装载光雷 |
[26:46] | They’re small enough to be mistaken for debris. | 它们够小 会被当成碎片 |
[26:48] | Be ready in ten minutes. | 十分钟后准备 |
[26:50] | I will also run an analysis | 我还要进行分析 |
[26:51] | to determine blast sites for optimum damage. | 来决定造成最适度伤害的爆破点 |
[26:54] | Make it hurt, Saru. | 让他们付出代价 萨鲁 |
[26:55] | Oh, there is one problem, Captain. | 有一个问题 舰长 |
[26:57] | Our worker bees have no autopilot. | 我们的工蜂艇没有自动巡航系统 |
[26:59] | And our transporter can’t penetrate their shields. | 我们的运输艇不能通过他们的护盾 |
[27:01] | We won’t need it. | 我们不需要 |
[27:04] | I’ll be driving. | 我来驾驶 |
[27:06] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[27:07] | that’s a suicide mission. | 这是个自杀型的任务 |
[27:08] | Your priority is getting impulse engines back online | 你的首要任务是是让冲量引擎重启 |
[27:11] | so that you can get the Shenzhou out of here | 我引爆弹头前 |
[27:12] | before I detonate the warheads. | 把神舟号驶离这里 |
[27:14] | T’Kuvma lured Starfleet to a massacre. | 特库巫马引来星舰想要屠杀殆尽 |
[27:18] | It’s time I repaid him. | 是时候让我回敬他们了 |
[27:22] | Captain, you can’t do that. | 舰长 你不能这么做 |
[27:30] | T’Kuvma has anointed himself the next Klingon messiah. | 特库巫马把自己推举成克林贡的新一代先知 |
[27:34] | If you kill him, you make him a martyr. | 如果你杀了他 你就让他成为了殉道者 |
[27:37] | Someone they can fight for endlessly. | 他的追随者们会为了他无止尽地斗争 |
[27:39] | That might even be what he wants. | 这甚至正是他想要的 |
[27:42] | But if you capture him, | 但如果你抓住了他 |
[27:44] | you make him a symbol of defeat. | 你就让他成为了战败的象征 |
[27:47] | Of shame. | 耻辱的象征 |
[27:49] | And if you take him as a prisoner of war, | 如果你让他成为战俘 |
[27:51] | you give the Federation leverage to sue for peace. | 你给联邦提供了谈和的条件 |
[27:57] | How could you have done this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[28:01] | I believed it was the only way to avoid a full-scale war. | 我相信这是避免一场全面战争的唯一方法 |
[28:05] | When you first came aboard, seven years ago, | 当你七年前第一次上舰的时候 |
[28:07] | I worried your Vulcan training might some day | 我担心某一天瓦肯人的训练 |
[28:10] | trump your humanity. | 会胜过你的人性 |
[28:12] | Do you know why Sarek asked me to take you on? | 你知道为什么沙瑞克让我接受你吗 |
[28:17] | I was a human who had seen a life of loss but still chose hope. | 我是一个见过生命流逝但仍然选择希望的人类 |
[28:25] | What an ego I had… | 我真是个自大的人 |
[28:29] | …thinking I could pick away the shell | 以为我能够取掉 |
[28:32] | the Vulcans put around you. | 瓦肯人在你周围放上的保护壳 |
[28:35] | I was so sure I could do it. | 我很确信我能做到 |
[28:37] | Even convinced that you were ready | 甚至坚信你已经准备好 |
[28:40] | for the captain’s chair. | 接过舰长的位置 |
[28:46] | To think I knew you so little. | 没想到我这么不了解你 |
[28:50] | You want to know how I turned on you? | 你想知道我怎么会背叛你吗 |
[28:53] | I believed saving you | 我曾相信拯救你 |
[28:57] | and the crew | 和船员 |
[28:59] | was more important than Starfleet’s principles. | 比星舰的准则更重要 |
[29:02] | Was it logical? | 这是符合逻辑的吗 |
[29:04] | Emotional? | 情绪化的吗 |
[29:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:14] | Let me deliver the warheads in your place. | 让我替你运送这些弹头吧 |
[29:31] | They’re gathering their dead. | 他们在收集尸体 |
[29:48] | – Saru, forget the worker bee. – Captain? | -萨鲁 别管工蜂了 -舰长 |
[29:50] | Spool up the transporters now, | 运输船加速 |
[29:51] | and have engineering meet us there with a torpedo warhead. | 让工程部带着光雷弹头到那里汇合 |
[29:55] | I know how we take him. | 我知道我们要怎么抓住他 |
[30:24] | Tactical advises | 战术部提议 |
[30:25] | that they have coordinates on a slain Klingon officer. | 他们获取了一名克林贡军官尸体的坐标 |
[31:30] | Sensors confirm loss of environment… | 感应器确认失去环境 |
[31:36] | No weapons activity on the Klingon ship. | 克林贡飞船上没有武器活动 |
[31:38] | They’re drifting. | 他们飘走了 |
[31:39] | Their shields are down. | 他们的护盾关闭了 |
[31:40] | I’ll beam you to an area with minimal Klingon life signs. | 我把你发射到一个克林贡生命迹象最小的地方 |
[31:44] | Let’s go get our prisoner. | 我们去把他抓回来吧 |
[31:50] | Energize. | 传送 |
[32:14] | This is the aft section of the bridge. | 这里是舰桥的艉分段 |
[32:16] | T’Kuvma must be close. | 特库巫马一定就在附近 |
[33:42] | Burnham, I’ve lost the captain’s life sign. | 博翰 我收不到舰长的生命迹象 |
[33:45] | Burnham? Burnham? | 博翰 博翰 |
[33:47] | Get us out of here now. | 快传送我们出去 |
[33:48] | I can’t transport her without a life sign. | 没有生命迹象我没法传送她 |
[33:51] | I’m not leaving without her body. | 没有她的尸体我不会离开的 |
[33:53] | More Klingons are coming. | 克林贡人来了 |
[33:54] | Burnham, if she’s deceased and you’re in danger, | 博翰 如果她死了 你也处于险境 |
[33:56] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:08] | No! | 不要 |
[35:32] | To the charge of dereliction of duty, | 指控渎职 |
[35:36] | to the charge of assaulting a fellow officer, | 袭击另一名军官 |
[35:39] | to the charge of mutiny… | 违抗上级命令 |
[35:43] | To all these charges, how do you plead? | 对于以上指控 你如何辩护 |
[35:48] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[35:51] | The accused cannot be heard. | 被告人 我听不到 |
[35:59] | Guilty on all counts. | 对所有指控认罪 |
[36:00] | Is there anything you would like to say in your defense | 在宣判前你还有什么 |
[36:02] | before a sentence is rendered? | 要辩护的吗 |
[36:09] | From my youth on Vulcan, | 自我在瓦肯的童年起 |
[36:12] | I was raised to believe that service was my purpose. | 我受到的教育让我坚信我为服务而生 |
[36:17] | And I carried that conviction to Starfleet. | 我把这种信念也带上了星舰 |
[36:20] | I dreamed of a day when I would command my own vessel | 我梦想着有一天我能指挥我的飞船 |
[36:23] | and further the noble objectives | 将这个伟大社会的崇高目标 |
[36:26] | of this great institution. | 发扬光大 |
[36:31] | That dream is over… | 这个梦想破灭了 |
[36:34] | the only ship I know in ruins. | 我所知的唯一一艘飞船被毁了 |
[36:39] | My crew… | 我的船员们 |
[36:43] | …gone. | 死了 |
[36:47] | My captain… | 我的舰长 |
[36:54] | …my friend, | 我的朋友 |
[36:57] | I wanted to protect them from war, | 我想要在战争面前 |
[37:00] | from the enemy. | 在敌人面前保护他们 |
[37:02] | And now we are at war… | 而如今我们陷入交战 |
[37:06] | …and I am the enemy. | 而我成了敌人 |
[37:11] | It is our ruling that the defendant, | 我们对于被告人 |
[37:13] | Commander Michael Burnham, be stripped of rank | 麦克·博翰中校的判决如下 剥夺其军衔 |
[37:16] | and hereby sentenced to imprisonment for life. | 判处终身监禁 |