时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Contact Starfleet Command. | 联系星际舰队指挥中心 |
[00:13] | Tell them we have engaged the Klingons. | 告诉他们我们遭遇了克林贡人 |
[00:15] | How did the Vulcans achieve | 瓦肯人是怎么 |
[00:17] | diplomatic relations with the Klingons? | 跟克林贡人取得外交关系的呢 |
[00:19] | – Starfleet doesn’t fire first. – We have to! | -星际舰队不会先开火 -我们必须开火 |
[00:22] | Stand down, Commander Burnham. | 博翰中校 请退下 |
[00:24] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[00:27] | – I’m sorry. – This is mutiny. | -很抱歉 -这是叛乱 |
[00:29] | Move, Saru. Tactical. | 让开 萨鲁 武器控制 |
[00:30] | – We’re locked on. – Fire! | -我们瞄准好了 -开火 |
[00:32] | – Delay that order! – Captain, please. | -停下这个命令 -舰长 求你 |
[00:34] | I’m trying to save all of you. | 我要救所有人 |
[00:35] | Captain, warp signatures detected. | 舰长 发现曲率痕迹 |
[00:37] | – Is it Starfleet? – No. | -是星际舰队吗 -不是 |
[00:38] | Those ships are Klingon. | 那是克林贡的舰队 |
[00:44] | T’Kuvma has anointed himself the next Klingon messiah. | 特库巫马把自己推举成克林贡的新一代先知 |
[00:47] | If you kill him, you make him a martyr, | 如果你杀了他 你就让他成为了殉道者 |
[00:49] | but if you take him as a prisoner of war, | 如果你让他成为战俘 |
[00:51] | you give the Federation leverage to sue for peace. | 你给联邦提供了谈和的条件 |
[01:01] | For the charge of mutiny, it is our ruling | 针对违抗上级命令的指控 我们的判决如下 |
[01:04] | that the defendant be stripped of rank | 剥夺被告人军衔 |
[01:06] | and hereby sentenced to imprisonment for life. | 判处终身监禁 |
[01:16] | You hear why we’re getting transferred to Tellun? | 你听说我们为什么被送往图伦星系吗 |
[01:18] | Dilithium pocket went piezoelectric, | 二锂矿产生了压电性 |
[01:21] | ripped apart the bottom of the mine. | 摧毁了矿井底部 |
[01:23] | Bam! 50 cons. | 50个犯人 |
[01:26] | Vaporized. | 瞬间蒸发 |
[01:28] | So, lucky us, we get to be miners for the war effort now. | 而我们撞大运了 要去为战争当矿工了 |
[01:32] | I hear half the screws on Tellun are scumbag Andorians. | 我听说图伦星系有一半的人都是安多利的混蛋 |
[01:36] | Andorians are cold in all the wrong places. | 安多利人在各种不恰当的地方冷冰冰的 |
[01:38] | The three I killed were cold everywhere. | 我杀的那三个全身都是冷的 |
[01:44] | That kind of talk | 这种对话 |
[01:44] | got your shiny little panties in a bunch, Starfleet? | 有没有把你吓到 星舰船员 |
[01:49] | What are you in for, anyway, staying out past curfew? | 你是犯了什么事 宵禁之后外出吗 |
[01:51] | You don’t know who that is? | 你不知道那是谁吗 |
[01:55] | That’s Michael Burnham. | 那是迈克·博翰 |
[01:56] | The mutineer? | 那个叛乱者 |
[01:57] | In the flesh. | 就是她 |
[02:01] | My cousin was on the Europa when it went down. | 欧罗巴号坠毁的时候 我的表姐就在上面 |
[02:05] | She and 8,000 others are dead because of you. | 她以及另外八千个人因你而死 |
[02:08] | 8,186. | 8186个 |
[02:12] | Proximity alert. Scanning. | 接近警报 扫描中 |
[02:17] | Starbase 18, we’ve got some bugs in the works out here. | 星际基地18号 我们这里遭遇了虫子 |
[02:19] | You’re going to need to put on an EV suit yourself | 你得自己穿上太空护甲 |
[02:21] | and play exterminator. | 去除虫 |
[02:22] | Great. | 真棒 |
[02:26] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[02:27] | Um, hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:29] | Shouldn’t somebody be flying this thing? | 难道不是应该有人去驾驶吗 |
[02:30] | That’s species GS54, an organism that feeds on electricity. | 这种生物是GS54 一种吃电力的有机体 |
[02:36] | It’s feeding on the shuttle’s power systems. | 它正在蚕食穿梭机的动力系统 |
[02:39] | Bay doors open. | 舱门打开 |
[02:41] | Unless the pilot can get rid of the infestation fast enough, | 除非飞行员能迅速消除感染 |
[02:44] | they’ll drain us of all of our power, | 不然它们会吸干我们的电源 |
[02:46] | and we’ll drift until our oxygen runs out, | 然后我们会一直漂到氧气耗尽 |
[02:49] | or we freeze to death. | 或者活活冻死 |
[02:52] | Whichever comes first. | 看哪个先发生了 |
[02:55] | uh, could you come back? Hello! | 你能回来吗 听到吗 |
[02:57] | Relax! | 放松 |
[02:59] | The pilot’s taking care of it. | 飞行员会解决的 |
[03:01] | Warning: | 警告 |
[03:02] | safety tether disconnected. | 安全绳断开 |
[03:04] | Warning: autopilot malfunction. | 警告 自动驾驶故障 |
[03:07] | – We’re all gonna die. – Okay. | -我们都会死 -好吧 |
[03:14] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:59] | Ensign Chiefowitz, report to the medical bay. | 奇夫威茨少尉 去医疗舱报到 |
[06:02] | Ensign Chiefowitz, report to the medical bay. | 奇夫威茨少尉 去医疗舱报到 |
[06:05] | Hey, not a scratch on the floor. | 地上一点划痕都没有 |
[06:07] | This puppy just rolled off the assembly line. | 这艘船刚从生产线上下来 |
[06:10] | What’s a brand-new starship doing so far from the front lines? | 一艘全新的飞船怎么会离前线这么远 |
[06:18] | This is the USS Discovery. | 这是联邦星舰发现号 |
[06:21] | My name’s Commander Landry. | 我是兰德里中校 |
[06:23] | I’m chief of security here. | 我是这里的安全主管 |
[06:27] | I see we’re unloading all kinds of garbage today. | 看来我们今天迎来了各种垃圾 |
[06:34] | Even Starfleet’s first mutineer. | 甚至还有星际舰队的首位叛乱者 |
[06:39] | On me. | 跟我走 |
[06:49] | Lieutenant Collins, please report to the bridge. | 柯林斯中尉 请去舰桥报到 |
[06:52] | Lieutenant Collins, please report to the bridge. | 柯林斯中尉 请去舰桥报到 |
[06:57] | Ensign Magnus, report to engineering. | 马格努斯少尉 去工程部报到 |
[07:00] | What’s with all the silver shirts? | 这些银色服装是怎么回事 |
[07:02] | It’s a science vessel. | 这是艘科研舰 |
[07:09] | You ever seen a black badge before? | 你之前见过黑色的勋章吗 |
[07:12] | Somehow, this doesn’t feel very scientific. | 不知为何 感觉这里一点也不像科研 |
[07:14] | Mouths shut. Eyes ahead. | 闭上嘴 往前看 |
[07:17] | All right. | 行了 |
[07:18] | Starfleet says we have to feed the animals. | 星际舰队让我们喂饱这帮畜生 |
[07:21] | Who’s hungry? | 有谁饿了 |
[07:29] | Keyla. | 凯拉 |
[08:02] | How about we make it 8,187? | 要不把死亡人数上升到8187个吧 |
[08:21] | Captain wants to see you. | 舰长想见你 |
[08:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:34] | Put ’em in the brig. | 把他们关到禁闭室 |
[08:39] | Vulcan martial arts, huh? | 瓦肯武术 |
[08:43] | Suus Mahna. | 速斯马纳 |
[08:45] | Vulcans should stick to logic. | 瓦肯人遵守逻辑就够了 |
[09:20] | No matter how deep in space you are, | 不管你在宇宙飘了多远 |
[09:22] | always feel like you can see home. | 总觉得你可以看见家 |
[09:24] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:28] | Maybe it’s just me. | 可能只有我这么认为 |
[09:30] | Forgive the lighting. | 抱歉很暗 |
[09:32] | The lack thereof. | 没什么光 |
[09:33] | A recent battle injury. | 最近的战斗受损了 |
[09:36] | There’s nothing they can do if I want to keep my own eyes, | 如果我想保留自己的眼睛他们一点办法都没有 |
[09:39] | and I do. | 我的确想 |
[09:41] | I have to suffer light change slowly. | 我得慢慢承受亮度变化 |
[09:44] | I like to think it makes me mysterious. | 我觉得这会让我很神秘 |
[09:54] | No? | 不是吗 |
[09:57] | Captain Gabriel Lorca. | 我是加百利·卢卡舰长 |
[09:59] | Welcome to Discovery. | 欢迎来发现号 |
[10:05] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[10:14] | It was the family business a century ago. | 一个世纪前这是个家族产业 |
[10:16] | That was before the future came, | 那还是在未来来临之前 |
[10:17] | and hunger and need and want disappeared. | 饥饿 需求还有渴望消失之前 |
[10:22] | Course, they’re making a comeback now, | 当然 它们现在回来了 |
[10:24] | Thanks to you. | 都是因为你 |
[10:26] | Michael Burnham. The Michael Burnham on my ship. | 迈克·博翰 迈克·博翰在我的船上 |
[10:30] | When I saw your name on the shuttle manifest, I… | 当我看到你的名字出现在我的飞船名单上 |
[10:33] | reread your file, | 我重新读了你的档案 |
[10:35] | pulled up your court-martial transcripts, and… | 调出了你的军事法庭记录副本 |
[10:41] | You’re something. | 你是个人物 |
[10:42] | Captain, what am I doing on this ship? | 舰长 我为什么在这艘船上 |
[10:45] | I guess you might have to ask that storm out there. | 我想你得问问外面的那个风暴 |
[10:49] | I received no warning that I’d be transferred | 对于我被转移去另一个监狱机构 |
[10:51] | to another prison facility, which is customary. | 我没有收到任何警告 这应该是惯例 |
[10:55] | And my shuttle changed course halfway through the journey. | 而且我的穿梭机飞了一半改变了航向 |
[10:57] | Maybe the universe hates waste. | 也许宇宙讨厌浪费 |
[11:00] | Sir? | 长官 |
[11:02] | Question is: | 问题是 |
[11:03] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办 |
[11:07] | I put you in the brig, someone’s gonna die, | 我把你关进禁闭舱 有人就会死 |
[11:10] | and I don’t have the time for that kind of distraction. | 而我没有功夫操那个闲心 |
[11:17] | You have training in high-level quantum physics, don’t you? | 你接受过高级量子物理学训练是吗 |
[11:21] | My engineers tell me it’s gonna take three days | 我的工程师告诉我需要三天 |
[11:23] | to clear the lightning bugs out of the prison shuttle. | 才能清除监狱里面的光线问题 |
[11:26] | I have something on deck that requires | 我在甲板上有东西 |
[11:27] | every trained mind available. | 需要每一个训练过的人 |
[11:31] | You’re gonna help us out. | 你得帮帮我们 |
[11:33] | No. | 不 |
[11:35] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[11:36] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[11:38] | Respectfully, | 无意冒犯 |
[11:39] | I owe a debt for my crime, | 我的罪让我欠下了债 |
[11:41] | and it’d be best… | 最好 |
[11:46] | I’d prefer to serve my time without getting involved. | 我期望能在不参与任何事的情况下服刑 |
[11:50] | You think I care what your preferences are? | 你觉得我会在意你期望什么吗 |
[11:52] | Until your vessel’s repaired, you’ll be assigned to quarters | 在你的飞船修好前 你会被派往一些舱室 |
[11:54] | and put to work. | 去工作 |
[11:56] | I’m not a chauffeur. | 我不是个司机 |
[11:57] | There’s no free rides on my ship. | 在我的船上没有免费的票 |
[11:59] | You were once a Starfleet officer. | 你曾经是星舰的军官 |
[12:01] | I will use you, or anything else I can, | 我会利用你 或者其他的方式 |
[12:03] | to achieve my mission. | 来完成我的任务 |
[12:05] | And what mission is that, sir? | 那是什么任务呢 长官 |
[12:07] | To win the war, | 当然是 |
[12:08] | of course. | 赢下战争 |
[12:09] | Send everyone home. | 把所有人带回家 |
[12:12] | Safe and happy. | 安全又高兴 |
[12:15] | Dismissed. | 去吧 |
[12:22] | You’re on day shift. Escort at 0800 hours. | 你上日班 早八点会有护卫 |
[12:26] | When you’re not working, you’re confined to quarters. | 当你不工作时 你会被禁闭在舱室里 |
[12:28] | Working on what? | 干什么呢 |
[13:01] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[13:06] | This is so neat. | 这太棒了 |
[13:07] | They, uh, they told me, because of my special needs, | 他们告诉我 因为我的特殊要求 |
[13:10] | that I couldn’t have a roommate, which was kind of a letdown, | 我不能有室友 让我有些失望 |
[13:13] | because a roommate is, like, an automatic built-in friend, | 因为室友就像是注定的朋友 |
[13:15] | and… but then they told me that I was gonna have a roommate, | 然后他们告诉我我将有室友了 |
[13:18] | and so now I-I guess that’s you, and… | 我猜就是你 |
[13:24] | Um, hi. I’m-I’m Cadet Sylvia Tilly. | 我是候补军官西尔维娅·提利 |
[13:32] | I talk when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候话很多 |
[13:35] | Um… my instructors advised me to work on that. | 我的指导员让我改一下 |
[13:37] | Why are you nervous? | 你为什么紧张 |
[13:38] | I’m trying to decide if I should tell you that you took my bed. | 我在想要不要告诉你你睡了我的床 |
[13:44] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[13:46] | I know, they look the same, but, um, I-I’m allergic to polyester | 我知道它们看起来一样 但我对聚酯 |
[13:50] | and viscoelastic polyurethane foam. | 和黏弹性的聚氨基甲酸酯海绵过敏 |
[13:51] | It results in chronic snoring. | 会导致时间的打呼噜 |
[13:53] | This is why I wasn’t supposed to have a-a roommate… | 这就是为什么我不能有室友 |
[13:56] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:09] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[14:11] | I never met a female named Michael before. | 我从来没有见过叫迈克的女性 |
[14:13] | Do you think that suits you? I’ll call you Mickey. | 你觉得你适合吗 我可以叫你米奇 |
[14:15] | I think that’s a little more approachable. | 我觉得那会亲近些 |
[14:17] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不能 |
[14:19] | Oh, yeah, no, I won’t. | 好的 我不叫 |
[14:22] | The only other | 另一个 |
[14:23] | female Michael I ever heard of | 叫迈克的女性我只知道 |
[14:25] | was Michael Burnham, the mutineer. | 迈克·博翰 叛乱者 |
[14:27] | You’re not her, are you? | 你不是她吧 |
[14:33] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[14:42] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[14:44] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[14:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:47] | – You weren’t briefed? – No. | -没人给你做简报吗 -没有 |
[14:48] | Well, then I can’t tell you. I’m sorry. | 那我不能告诉你 对不起 |
[15:09] | Tilly… | 提利 |
[15:10] | what the hell is going on on this ship? | 这艘船上到底怎么回事 |
[15:24] | Matter synthesis complete. | 物质合成完成 |
[15:29] | Attention, all personnel, | 所有人员注意 |
[15:30] | battle drills for deck nine | 9号甲板战斗演练取消 |
[15:31] | have been canceled until further notice. | 请等待进一步通知 |
[15:36] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[15:38] | First Officer Saru. | 萨鲁大副 |
[15:43] | With me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[15:48] | You’re famous. | 你出名了 |
[15:49] | They all want a peek. | 他们都想看一眼 |
[15:51] | Congratulations on your promotion. | 恭喜你升职了 |
[15:54] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:55] | Powers that be were impressed by my actions | 上面对我在双星系统 |
[15:56] | at the Battle of the Binary Stars. | 战役中的表现印象深刻 |
[15:58] | But… upon my own reflection of that day, | 但 我自己认为 |
[16:01] | my only wish is that I could have done more. | 我只希望当时我能做到更多 |
[16:03] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[16:05] | Blueberries. | 蓝莓 |
[16:13] | The ones in prison don’t taste the same. | 监狱里的味道不一样 |
[16:15] | I suppose that is a function of the environment | 我想那应该是环境的问题 |
[16:17] | you are eating them in instead of a food-synthesizer issue. | 而不是食物合成器有问题 |
[16:20] | I suppose so. | 我想是吧 |
[16:25] | So many people with so many places to go. | 那么多人要去那么多地方 |
[16:28] | On Discovery, our facilities can accommodate | 在发现号 我们的设备可同时开展 |
[16:30] | 300 discrete scientific missions. | 300个独立的科学任务 |
[16:33] | A Starfleet record. | 星际舰队的记录 |
[16:34] | So this is a science vessel? | 所以这是艘科研舰吗 |
[16:40] | You’ve been assigned to engineering. | 你被分配到工程部 |
[16:43] | Lieutenant Stamets will task you with specific duties. | 斯塔麦兹上尉会给你具体任务 |
[16:47] | Saru… | 萨鲁 |
[16:51] | First Officer Saru. | 萨鲁大副 |
[16:55] | I saw a recording of the speech you gave at the captain’s funeral. | 我看到你在舰长葬礼上的演讲录像 |
[17:01] | It was beautiful. | 讲得太好了 |
[17:03] | I never thought I’d get a chance to say this to you. | 我以为我没机会亲自跟你说 |
[17:08] | I think about what happened every day, | 我每天都在想那天发生的事 |
[17:12] | all the time, and I owe you. | 每时每刻 我欠你的 |
[17:16] | I’m trying to say… | 我想说 |
[17:19] | “I’m sorry”? | “对不起” |
[17:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:24] | I believe you feel regret. | 我相信你很后悔 |
[17:28] | But… | 但是 |
[17:30] | in my mind, you are dangerous. | 在我心里 你很危险 |
[17:34] | Captain Lorca is a man who… | 卢卡舰长不畏惧 |
[17:37] | does not fear the things normal people fear. | 寻常人畏惧的东西 |
[17:42] | But I do. | 但我会 |
[17:44] | And you are someone to fear, Michael Burnham. | 你是一个令人畏惧的人 麦克·博翰 |
[17:48] | I just want to get back on that shuttle, Commander. | 我只想回穿梭机 中校 |
[17:52] | I won’t make any trouble for you here. | 我不会在这给你添麻烦的 |
[17:54] | Well, that is certain. | 这是肯定的 |
[17:55] | But if you try, know that I intend to do a better job | 但倘若你敢尝试 我一定会 |
[18:00] | protecting my captain than you did yours. | 比你更好地保护我的舰长 |
[18:25] | I’m looking for Lieutenant Stamets. | 我来找斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[18:27] | He’s in there. | 他在那里 |
[18:30] | That area’s off-limits. | 那边闲人免入 |
[18:31] | No entry without a breath print. | 进去要经过呼吸审核 |
[18:34] | Starfleet doesn’t keep its engineering labs classified. | 星际舰队的工程实验室从来不涉密 |
[18:36] | This is Discovery. | 这里是发现号 |
[18:38] | I recommend you find a station. | 我建议你找个操作台 |
[18:48] | Sorry, these stations… uh, we-we have assigned seats. | 抱歉 这些操作台 我们有固定座位的 |
[19:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:13] | I’m Michael Burnham. | 我是麦克·博翰 |
[19:14] | I was assigned. | 我被分配到这 |
[19:16] | Who gave you an assignment? | 谁分配你的 |
[19:18] | I’m the only one who gives assignments around here. | 我是这唯一可以分配人员的 |
[19:24] | So you’re the one Lorca sent? | 你是卢卡派来的人 |
[19:26] | – Yes. – The mutineer? | -是 -那个叛变者 |
[19:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:30] | I was told to expect a Vulcan. | 别人告诉我是瓦肯人 |
[19:31] | There may be a misunderstanding. | 或许是个误会 |
[19:33] | – On my part? – Yes. | -我理解错了 -是 |
[19:36] | No. | 不 |
[19:37] | You’re making this very complicated. | 你把这事变得很复杂 |
[19:39] | I was raised on Vulcan, | 我在瓦肯长大 |
[19:40] | and I attended the Vulcan Science Academy… | 我在瓦肯科学院接受教育 |
[19:41] | My Uncle Everett plays in a Beatles cover band; | 我的埃弗里叔叔还在披头士翻唱乐团里表演呢 |
[19:44] | it hardly makes him John Lennon. | 他也不会说自己是约翰·列侬 |
[19:46] | I’m not sure I’m following. | 我不确定你在说什么 |
[19:48] | Well, if Lorca thinks you are such an asset… | 如果卢卡觉得你有用 |
[19:53] | …reconcile these two suites of code. | 调试这两个代码 |
[19:58] | Go. Somewhere else, please. | 快走啊 别呆着一个地方 |
[20:00] | It’s not like we have assigned seats. | 我们这没有固定座位 |
[20:39] | What was Discovery’s interval? | 发现号在什么阶段 |
[20:41] | Last night: Speirein 12. | 昨晚吗 斯普林12 |
[20:43] | Why so conservative? | 为什么这么保守 |
[20:44] | Is Lorca holding you back? | 卢卡拖你后腿吗 |
[20:46] | No. He’s always pushing us for more. | 不 他总是逼我们做到更多 |
[20:49] | I’m sure that our rate of progress | 我敢肯定我们的进度 |
[20:50] | is his life’s biggest disappointment. | 是他人生最大的失望 |
[20:53] | By the way, 12 is a perfectly robust number, Straal. | 顺便 12已经很强劲了 斯特拉尔 |
[20:57] | Where’s the Glenn? | 格伦号到哪了 |
[20:58] | Speirein 240. | 斯普林240 |
[20:59] | I hate you. How? | 我讨厌你 怎么做到的 |
[21:01] | A recent breakthrough. | 最近的突破点 |
[21:02] | I hate you. How? | 我讨厌你 怎么会 |
[21:03] | All I can say is there are unexpected benefits | 我只能说不亲自种 |
[21:05] | to not growing your own. | 有意想不到的好处 |
[21:06] | Right now we have to finish getting ready. | 现在我们完成准备工作 |
[21:08] | – Tonight we’re going for Speirein 900. – That’s not possible. | -今晚我们尝试斯普林900 -这不可能 |
[21:12] | Don’t be like that. You’re one of my oldest friends. | 别这样 你是我最长久的朋友了 |
[21:14] | We’ve been working on this for 12 years. | 我们研究这个项目12年了 |
[21:16] | When we succeed, | 一旦我们成功 |
[21:17] | both our names are going on the Zee-Magnees Prize. | 我们都会得泽麦吉奖 |
[21:19] | I’m not jealous, oddly. | 我不是嫉妒 |
[21:21] | I’m worried. | 我是担心 |
[21:22] | That displacement is too massive. | 这距离太大了 |
[21:25] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[21:26] | It is now. I worked out the kinks. | 现在安全了 我解决了纽结 |
[21:28] | Lurker. | 背后有人 |
[21:30] | I despise lurkers. | 我鄙视偷看的 |
[21:32] | I’m struggling with these equations. | 这些公式让我很头疼 |
[21:36] | Initially, I thought I was dealing with quantum astrophysics. | 起先我以为我在处理量子天文物理 |
[21:38] | But as I got deeper in, biochemistry came into play, | 但当我看下去 生物化学又出来了 |
[21:41] | maybe even a form of gene expression. | 甚至还有一部分基因表达 |
[21:43] | It’d be helpful to know what I’m working on. | 让我知道这事什么会很有帮助 |
[21:44] | Why would I tell a prisoner of the Federation, | 为什么我要让联邦囚犯 |
[21:47] | who is essentially a temp, | 尤其是一个临时工 |
[21:48] | the details of my top-secret research? | 知道我最机密的研究 |
[21:51] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 |
[21:53] | But either way, this line here… | 无论如何 这条代码 |
[21:56] | …it’s a mistake. | 是错的 |
[22:06] | You can go, lurker. | 你可以走了 偷窥者 |
[22:09] | Submit breath scan for entry. | 呼吸扫描才可进入 |
[22:12] | Lieutenant Paul Stamets. | 保罗·斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[22:46] | Submit breath scan for entry. | 呼吸扫描才可进入 |
[22:51] | Cadet Sylvia Tilly. | 候补军官西尔维亚·提利 |
[23:25] | Incoming transmission. | 收到传输 |
[23:27] | Designee, Lorca, Gabriel. | 指定人 卢卡 加百列 |
[23:29] | Classified: Above top secret. | 密级 最高机密之上 |
[23:34] | During the last hour, | 在过去的一个小时内 |
[23:36] | while performing black alert maneuvers, | 在黑色警报操作过程中 |
[23:37] | there was an incident on our sister ship, the USS Glenn. | 我们的姐妹船联邦星舰格伦号 |
[23:44] | The entire crew was lost. | 所有船员都牺牲了 |
[23:51] | What happened? Was it a bloom failure? | 发生了什么 是膨胀失灵吗 |
[23:53] | Sending a boarding party to find out. | 我会派出外勤小队搞清楚 |
[23:56] | Lieutenant Stamets, you’ll accompany Commander Landry | 斯塔麦兹上尉 你跟着兰德里中校 |
[23:58] | and ensure that everything related to The Project | 保证把所有与那个项目相关的 |
[24:01] | returns to this ship. | 都带回这艘船上 |
[24:03] | Why not just transport what we need | 为什么不把我们需要的 |
[24:04] | from the Glenn over to us? | 直接从格伦号传送回来 |
[24:05] | The room holding the equipment is shielded. | 保存设备的房间有力场护盾 |
[24:08] | – Shielded? That’s curious. – Indeed. | -护盾 真有趣 -确实 |
[24:10] | Let’s not indulge that curiosity when down by Klingon territory. | 我们不要把好奇心留给克林贡人了 |
[24:14] | Let’s get in and get out. | 我们速战速决 |
[24:15] | Really? We’re running drills near Klingon space now? | 认真的 我们现在在克林贡边界演习了 |
[24:17] | We are at war, Lieutenant. I’d appreciate a day going by | 我们在战时 上尉 我希望 |
[24:20] | without me having to remind you of that. | 有一天我没必要提醒你这一点 |
[24:22] | Well, Captain, I will need to take a team with me. | 好吧舰长 我需要几个人 |
[24:25] | You know, for the cumbersome, annoying science part. | 为了麻烦的讨人厌的科学部分 |
[24:29] | Pick a team. Do it quickly. | 选一队人 尽快 |
[24:32] | Take Burnham with you. | 带上博翰 |
[24:33] | Sir, it’s one thing to make her a data cruncher in my lab. | 长官 她在我实验室里做数据分析是一回事 |
[24:37] | But to integrate her into this project at such a deep level? | 但是让她参与到这种深度 |
[24:40] | I understand that you lost a friend today, | 我理解你今天失去了一个朋友 |
[24:42] | but this is not a democracy. | 但这里不是民主的地方 |
[24:45] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[24:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[24:48] | Number One, you sailed with Burnham aboard the Shenzhou. | 大副 你在神舟号上和博翰一起服役 |
[24:50] | What is your assessment of her abilities? | 你对她的能力有何评价 |
[24:58] | Her mutiny aside, | 且不论她的叛变 |
[25:00] | she is… | 她 |
[25:03] | the smartest Starfleet officer I have ever known. | 是我认识的最聪明的星舰军官 |
[25:09] | And he knows you. | 他也认识你 |
[25:16] | I can’t believe he picked me. | 我不敢相信他选了我 |
[25:18] | I mean, obviously, I’m the best theoretical engineer on the ship. | 显而易见 我是船上最好的理论工程师 |
[25:20] | It’s why I was fast-tracked at the Academy. | 所以我在学院跳级了 |
[25:22] | But this is my very first boarding party. | 但这是我第一次出外勤 |
[25:27] | Kind of hard to believe, right? | 难以相信 是吧 |
[25:30] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[25:33] | So, um… | 所以 |
[25:35] | I need to apologize to you. | 我需要道歉 |
[25:37] | Yesterday, I didn’t want you to take the station next to me | 昨天 我不想让你用我边上的操作台 |
[25:40] | because, um, it’s really important | 因为 我在这里留一个好印象 |
[25:42] | that I make a good impression here, and I was afraid that… | 非常重要 我担心 |
[25:46] | if I was seen with you, that would get in the way of it. | 如果我被看到在你旁边 我的印象分就没了 |
[25:52] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[25:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:54] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 这有关系 |
[25:56] | It’s… I have this character flaw. | 我有这个缺点 |
[25:58] | I care too much about what other people think about me. | 我太在意身边的人对我的看法 |
[26:02] | But you don’t care if, like, everybody hates you. | 你不在意 因为所有人都讨厌你 |
[26:06] | No, that came out wrong. Um… | 不 这话说出来不对 |
[26:08] | Distal 1, maintain course and speed. | 远端1号 保持速度和航线 |
[26:09] | I th… I think that you could help me. | 我觉得你能帮我 |
[26:11] | You’re a nice kid, Tilly. | 你是个好孩子 提利 |
[26:14] | But I’m not staying long enough to make friends. | 但我不会呆到需要朋友那么久 |
[26:17] | We’re dropping out of warp. | 我们正离开曲速 |
[26:19] | Approaching the Glenn. | 接近格伦号 |
[26:21] | Distal 1, confirm visual acquisition. | 远端1号 目视识别确认 |
[26:31] | You see the etchings on the hull? | 你看船舱上的蚀刻了么 |
[26:33] | That’s evidence of catastrophic basidiosac rupture. | 这表示发生了灾难性的担子爆裂 |
[26:37] | “Basidiosac”? | 担子 |
[26:39] | That’s an unfamiliar term. | 这个词很陌生 |
[26:41] | You’re out of your depth here, non-Vulcan number cruncher. | 你已经驾驭不了了 非瓦肯的数据分析员 |
[26:45] | Seen and not heard, please. | 拜托闭嘴好吗 |
[26:48] | “Basidia” refers to spore-producing structures. | 孢子台是指产生孢子的结构 |
[26:51] | The numbers I’ve been analyzing have been consistent | 我分析的数据与 |
[26:52] | with organic structures. | 有机结构中的一致 |
[26:54] | You mentioned the term “Bloom.” | 你提到”开花”这个词 |
[26:55] | That typically refers to biological… | 通常这个词是指生物上 |
[26:57] | Are you trying to show everyone how smart you are? | 你是要跟人显摆你有多聪明吗 |
[27:00] | I’m trying to get up to speed | 我是在努力跟上进度 |
[27:01] | so that I can help with this mission. | 这样我就能协助这次任务 |
[27:03] | In what is our problem based? Biology or physics? | 我们的问题根本在哪里 生物还是物理 |
[27:06] | Are you really so naive as to see them as different? | 你真是这么天真把他们看成不同学科吗 |
[27:10] | Sir? | 长官 |
[27:11] | At the quantum level, | 在量子层面上来说 |
[27:13] | there is no difference between biology and physics. | 生物和物理是没有区别的 |
[27:15] | No difference at all. | 完全一致 |
[27:17] | And you talk about spores. | 而你却在说孢子 |
[27:20] | What are they? | 那是什么 |
[27:21] | They are the progenitors of panspermia. | 是有生源说的始祖 |
[27:23] | They are the building blocks of energy across the universe. | 它们是宇宙能量的构件 |
[27:27] | – Physics and biology? – No. | -物理和生物并论吗 -不是 |
[27:29] | Physics as biology. | 物理即是生物 |
[27:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | I became an astromycologist because of awe. | 我因为敬畏而成了一名太空真菌学家 |
[27:37] | Awe at the miracle of life. | 对生命的奇迹而惊叹 |
[27:39] | I met Straal, and we formed a partnership. | 我见到了斯特拉尔 我们成了拍档 |
[27:42] | We would get to the veins and muscles | 我们要研究能把我们的星系 |
[27:44] | that hold our galaxies together. | 联系在一起的血管和肌肉 |
[27:47] | We would find truth. | 我们会找到真理 |
[27:49] | We were happy in our lab. | 我们很开心 |
[27:51] | Then your war started, | 然后你们的战争打响了 |
[27:52] | and Starfleet co-opted our research. | 星际舰队承包了我们的研究 |
[27:55] | They split us up. They put us in charge of two different teams | 他们将我们分开 分管两支不同的小组 |
[27:57] | so we could work twice as fast. | 这样我们的研究速度翻倍 |
[28:00] | Not for truth | 不是为了真理 |
[28:01] | or to further Starfleet’s mission statement of diplomacy | 也不是为了推动星际舰队的外交 |
[28:04] | and exploration. But for war. | 和探索任务 而是为了战争 |
[28:07] | And now my friend and his colleagues are dead | 如今我的朋友和他的同事们 |
[28:10] | because of our research, and I have to live with that. | 因为我们的研究而死 而我必须背负这结果 |
[28:12] | But if you think that I’m okay | 但如果你们觉得我愿意 |
[28:14] | handing my life’s work over to that warmonger, | 将我毕生的成就交给一个战争贩子 |
[28:16] | Lorca, you’re wrong. | 洛卡 你错了 |
[28:18] | Lieutenant Stamets, I sincerely have no idea | 斯塔麦兹上尉 我真的不知道 |
[28:20] | what research you’re involved in. | 你做的是什么样的研究 |
[28:24] | I never even intended to be here. | 我从来没想过会来这里 |
[28:27] | Well, if Lorca wants you to be here, | 如果洛卡想让你来这里 |
[28:30] | I’m afraid your intentions are less than moot. | 恐怕你的目的就没什么讨论余地了 |
[28:38] | Activating shuttle bay containment field override. | 开启穿梭舱力场操控 |
[28:52] | Pilot, stay with the ship. | 飞行员 请留在飞船上 |
[28:53] | Affirmative. | 是 |
[28:54] | Kowsky, let’s move out. | 考斯基 我们走吧 |
[29:06] | All the power relays and redundancies must be shot. | 所有继电器和电源设备冗余可能都被击中了 |
[29:10] | Is that normal? | 正常吗 |
[29:11] | Nothing’s normal after an accident like this. | 碰到像这样的意外 没什么是正常的 |
[29:41] | I never anticipated injuries like this. | 我从没有预料到像这样的损伤 |
[29:45] | Cadet, scan to determine | 学员 扫描确认 |
[29:47] | if the helical trauma to the body | 船体上螺旋状的损伤是否跟 |
[29:49] | is related to the spiral markings on the ship’s hull. | 船壳上螺旋状的印记有关系 |
[29:54] | There’s correlation. | 两者有相关性 |
[29:56] | Engineering is this way. | 工程部正在来的路上 |
[30:32] | Look. | 看 |
[30:34] | Klingons. | 克林贡人 |
[30:37] | Could this mean that they know about the device? | 这是不是意味着他们知道了设备的事情 |
[30:39] | If they do, it’s all over. | 如果他们知道了 就完了 |
[31:22] | Why aren’t their bodies braided up? | 他们的身体为什么没有缠起来 |
[31:24] | Because they didn’t die in the initial accident. | 因为他们没有死在最初的事故中 |
[31:26] | They probably boarded after spying | 他们可能在观察了一艘 |
[31:27] | a crippled Federation ship with no life signs. | 没有生命迹象的残破联邦星舰后才上船 |
[31:30] | They beamed on to steal our tech. | 他们发射过来想要偷我们的装备 |
[31:32] | What the hell could do this to a dozen fully armed Klingons? | 是什么能把一群全副武装的克林贡人伤成这样 |
[31:38] | Over here. | 这里 |
[31:41] | This hull is double reinforced. | 船壳经过双倍加固 |
[31:43] | What could tear through this metal? | 什么能穿透这种金属 |
[31:52] | You, in the shadows, show yourself. | 黑暗中的人 现身吧 |
[32:13] | Is he shushing you? | 他是不是不让你说话 |
[32:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:23] | To engineering! | 去工程部 |
[32:42] | Set phasers to kill! | 相位武器开火 |
[32:48] | In here! | 快来这里 |
[32:52] | – Help me! – No! | -救救我 -不 |
[32:58] | What was that thing? | 那是什么 |
[32:59] | Burnham, | 博翰 |
[33:01] | download the ship’s logs. | 下载飞船日志 |
[33:02] | Tilly, pull all telemetry, | 提利 打开所有遥感勘测器 |
[33:04] | and check the spore containment status. | 检查孢子控制状况 |
[33:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, my friend. | 很抱歉 朋友 |
[33:25] | Log data’s corrupted. | 日志数据被损坏 |
[33:26] | There’s some kind of navigational hack over here. | 看起来像是某种导航破解 |
[33:31] | Get what you’re getting, please. | 收集残留数据 |
[33:32] | This is coming with us. Help me get it off. | 把这个带走 帮我把它卸下来 |
[33:40] | Jammed. | 卡住了 |
[33:41] | Nah. | 不 |
[33:48] | There’s some kind of device in the reaction cube. | 在反应器中有某种设备 |
[33:51] | Well, we’ll take it with us. | 把它带走 |
[33:54] | Can we go now, please? | 我们现在能走了吗 |
[34:00] | Not gonna burn through this in time. | 时间不够烧穿它 |
[34:03] | What are you doing? One Federation ship | 你在干什么 希望联邦星舰之间 |
[34:05] | is pretty much like another, I hope. | 没什么区别 |
[34:06] | I need a phaser. | 给我一把相位枪 |
[34:07] | Mutineers don’t get phasers. It won’t kill it. | 叛乱者别想能拿到相位枪 杀不了它的 |
[34:09] | I’m not trying to kill it, trying to piss it off. | 我不是要杀它 是要激怒它 |
[34:25] | Shit. That worked. | 妈的 成功了 |
[34:26] | We’re through. Move, move, move! | 通了 快点快点 |
[34:42] | “The rabbit hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, | “这个兔子洞开始像走廊 笔直地向前 |
[34:45] | and then dipped suddenly down, | 后来就突然向下了 |
[34:46] | “So suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think | 爱丽丝没来得及站住 |
[34:48] | “about stopping herself, but instead found herself | 就发现自己 |
[34:51] | falling down a very deep well.” | 掉进了一个深井里 |
[34:55] | Burnham, we’re in the shuttle. | 博翰 我们在穿梭舱里了 |
[34:56] | What is your location? | 你在哪里 |
[34:58] | Jeffries tube. Elevate the shuttle 200 feet, | 杰弗里斯管线 在穿梭艇上方60米 |
[34:58] | 杰弗里斯管线:纵横分布星舰内的走廊 源于《星际》艺术总监马特·杰弗里斯 | |
[35:00] | rear quarter, above the shield-replacement units. | 舰尾 护盾修复部的上面 |
[35:01] | Open the top hatch. | 打开顶部舱口 |
[35:08] | “She was now only ten inches high. | 现在她只有十英尺高 |
[35:11] | “Her face had lightly brightened up. | “她高兴得眉飞色舞 |
[35:12] | “She was now the right size | 她的尺寸已经可以 |
[35:14] | to go through the little door, into that lovely garden.” | 穿过那扇小门 到那个可爱的花园里去了” |
[35:25] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:45] | Bearing one-five, mark six… | 15 标记6 |
[35:47] | Bridge to ordinance, have you completed modifications…? | 你完成修改了吗 |
[35:50] | Permission to enter the bridge, Commander Saru. | 申请进入舰桥 萨鲁中校 |
[35:53] | Captain requested my presence. | 舰长要我在场 |
[35:54] | Permission granted. | 准许 |
[35:56] | Commander Airiam, you have the conn. | 埃瑞安中校 控制交给你了 |
[35:59] | The other prisoners are being transferred to the shuttle now. | 另一批囚犯现在正要转移到穿梭机 |
[36:03] | It’s scheduled to leave within the hour. | 计划在一小时后出发 |
[36:05] | I’ll be on it, sir. | 我会在上面 长官 |
[36:08] | It has not gone unnoticed that, | 我们并非没有注意到 |
[36:11] | during your time on this ship, | 你在舰上这段时间 |
[36:13] | you conducted yourself in a respectable manner. | 你的举止令人尊敬 |
[36:15] | And from what I understand, | 而就我所知 |
[36:16] | you were invaluable to the boarding party, | 你对登船小组来的价值毋庸置疑 |
[36:18] | which I was pleased to hear, | 作为你的推荐人 |
[36:20] | since I was the one who recommended your involvement. | 我很高兴听到这一点 |
[36:24] | I appreciate your faith in me. | 很感激你信任我 |
[36:26] | You were always a good officer. | 你曾经一直都是个很好的军官 |
[36:28] | Until you weren’t. | 但一切都变了 |
[36:31] | If only you hadn’t… | 要是你没有 |
[36:37] | You are a valuable asset. | 如今你是有价值的人物 |
[36:39] | It is a loss for Starfleet. | 对星际舰队而言是损失 |
[36:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | Well, there she is. | 她来了 |
[36:58] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[36:59] | Michael Burnham, I would like to extend | 迈克·博翰 我想要 |
[37:01] | an official invitation to you to join the Discovery | 正式邀请你加入发现号 |
[37:05] | and be a member of our crew. | 成为船员之一 |
[37:07] | Sir, I’ve been court-martialed and convicted… | 长官 我被军法审判以及被控 |
[37:09] | Don’t worry about Starfleet. | 别担心星际舰队 |
[37:11] | They gave me discretion to fight this war however I saw fit. | 他们允许我自行决定怎么打这场仗 |
[37:20] | I’m afraid I can’t take you up on your offer. | 恐怕我没法接受你的工作邀请 |
[37:23] | You hell-bent on self-persecution? | 你坚持要庸人自扰 |
[37:25] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[37:27] | Not all of it, anyway. | 完全不是 |
[37:29] | Why wouldn’t you stay? | 你为什么不留下 |
[37:30] | Let me answer your question with a question. | 让我用一个问题来回答你的问题 |
[37:31] | Why do you want me to stay? | 你为什么要让我留下 |
[37:37] | I’m not here by accident. | 我来这里并不是意外 |
[37:39] | I think you brought me here. | 我觉得是你让我来这里的 |
[37:41] | I think you’ve been testing me. | 我觉得你一直在测试我 |
[37:43] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[37:47] | You’re developing some kind of experimental technology, | 你开发出某种实验技术 |
[37:50] | some kind of spore-based biological weapon. | 某种基于孢子的生物武器 |
[37:55] | The kind of weapon that is explicitly forbidden | 1928和2155年日内瓦协定书 |
[37:57] | by the Geneva Protocols of 1928 and 2155. | 严令禁止了这种武器 |
[38:04] | And you need someone to help you. | 你需要有人帮你 |
[38:07] | Me. | 我 |
[38:09] | A mutineer… | 一个擅自 |
[38:11] | who intended to wage unsanctioned war on the Klingons, | 对克林贡挑起战争的叛乱者 |
[38:16] | a trained officer who’s been banished from Starfleet, | 一名被星舰驱逐的训练有素的军官 |
[38:21] | and someone who would presumably do anything | 也是一个为了终身监禁中解脱 |
[38:23] | to get out of their life sentence in prison, | 什么都愿意做的人 |
[38:25] | including illicit weapons tests, | 包括非法武器测试 |
[38:27] | like whatever went wrong on the Glenn. | 比如在格伦号发生的事情 |
[38:31] | You, indeed. | 你 的确 |
[38:35] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我跟你想的不一样 |
[38:38] | Before I was a mutineer, I was a first officer in Starfleet. | 在我成为叛乱者之前 我是星舰的大副 |
[38:45] | I’ll never bear that rank or any other again. | 我永远不能有任何军衔 |
[38:49] | But it is who I am and who I will always be. | 但我就是这样 我也永远是这样 |
[38:52] | It is by the principles of the United Federation of Planets that I live. | 这也是我所居住的星球星际联邦的法规 |
[38:58] | And by them I will most certainly die. | 根据法规我必死无疑 |
[39:01] | I know who you are, Michael Burnham. | 我知道你是什么样的人 迈克垫博翰 |
[39:03] | I know exactly who you are. | 我对你了如指掌 |
[39:07] | I know you love being right. | 我知道你很享受自己是对的 |
[39:11] | But I suspect that you hate being wrong even more. | 但我觉得你更讨厌犯错 |
[39:14] | So let me stop you going down a path you’ll regret. | 所以在你后悔前由我来阻止你 |
[39:17] | Computer, two for site-to-site transport. | 电脑 两人定点传送 |
[39:19] | Captain’s ready room to engineering test bay alpha. | 舰长准备室到工程部阿尔法测试舱 |
[39:21] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[39:22] | Energize. | 传送 |
[39:35] | If you’d be so kind. | 请进去 |
[39:56] | Mycelium spores. | 菌丝体孢子 |
[39:57] | Harmless. Harvested from the fungal species Prototaxites stellaviatori, | 完全无害 从真菌原杉藻属漫星种 |
[40:01] | which we grow in our cultivation bay. | 是我们在培养舱种植的 |
[40:04] | But you know that, ’cause you broke in. | 但你知道这个 因为你闯进去了 |
[40:14] | We’re not creating a new way to kill. | 我们不是创造一种新的屠杀方法 |
[40:16] | We are creating a new way to fly. | 而是一种新的飞行方法 |
[40:19] | An organic propulsion system. | 有机推进系统 |
[40:22] | The Glenn was traveling on these when disaster struck. | 灾难来临时格伦号正靠这个系统航行 |
[40:25] | You yourself have jumped across the mycelial network. | 你自己也跳越过菌丝体网络 |
[40:27] | Nothing bad happened. | 一切正常 |
[40:28] | Just the ship’s walls got a little damp, that’s all. | 只是飞船的墙壁有些潮而已 |
[40:31] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[40:33] | Now, Discovery’s leaps have measured | 现在 发现号的跳跃距离 |
[40:35] | only in the hundreds of kilometers. | 只有几百千米 |
[40:36] | A sad statistic which is a source of some tension | 这是个不乐观的数据 |
[40:38] | between myself and Lieutenant Stamets. | 也造成我和斯塔梅兹中尉关系紧张 |
[40:41] | But our more advanced sister ship, before she crashed, | 但我们更先进的姊妹舰撞毁之前 |
[40:44] | was traveling back and forth from the Beta Quadrant, | 能在1.3秒内往返于 |
[40:46] | 90 light-years away, in 1.3 seconds. | 90光年之外的第二象限 |
[40:49] | How do you travel on spores? | 如何利用孢子航行 |
[40:52] | Imagine a microscopic web that spans the entire cosmos. | 想象一张覆盖整个宇宙的微观网络 |
[40:56] | An intergalactic ecosystem. | 跨星系的生态系统 |
[40:58] | An infinite number of roads leading everywhere. | 无限多条路通往所有目的地 |
[41:01] | “The veins and muscles that hold our galaxies together.” | “把我们的星系联系在一起的血管和肌肉” |
[41:03] | Now, if the Discovery can be anywhere and gone in an instant, | 如果发现号能在一瞬间内来去任何地方 |
[41:10] | that’s how you beat the Klingons. | 这就是破克林贡人的方法 |
[41:12] | That’s how you win the war. | 就是克敌制胜之法 |
[41:13] | And we must win the war. | 而我们必须克敌制胜 |
[41:18] | But that’s just the beginning. | 但这仅仅是开始 |
[41:20] | Imagine the possibilities. | 想象一下无限的可能 |
[41:26] | Want to see where they’re going? Where they’ve been? | 想看他们去往哪里 去过哪里 |
[41:29] | Or where they could take us? | 或者能带我们去的地方吗 |
[41:39] | Hold tight. | 抓紧了 |
[41:45] | Blink: you’re in Ilari. | 眨眼间 你在伊拉里星 |
[41:48] | Blink: the moons of Andoria. | 眨眼间到了安多利亚的卫星 |
[41:50] | Blink: you missed Romulus. | 眨眼间错过了罗慕伦星 |
[41:52] | All those planets, all those places, | 那么多星球 那么多地方 |
[41:55] | all those species seen and yet to be seen. | 那么多已见过或是还没见过的物种 |
[42:03] | And you’re home like it never happened. | 而现在你还若无其事地待在家里 |
[42:15] | I did choose you, | 我确实选择了你 |
[42:17] | but not for the reasons you think. | 但不是因为你想的原因 |
[42:19] | Your assumption that the Klingons were waiting in ambush | 你对于克林贡人 |
[42:21] | at the Binary Stars was predictive. | 埋伏在双星系统的假设只是个推测 |
[42:24] | You chose to do the right thing | 你选择无视禁令 |
[42:26] | over and above what was sanctioned, | 做正确的事 |
[42:28] | even at great cost to yourself. | 即使代价惨重 |
[42:31] | And that is the kind of thinking that wins wars. | 而正是这种思想才能赢得战争 |
[42:34] | The kind of thinking I need next to me. | 我需要我的手下有这种思想 |
[42:37] | Universal law is for lackeys. | 一成不变的法律是给仆人定的 |
[42:39] | Context… is for kings. | 见机行事 才是王者作风 |
[42:50] | So, what’s it to be, Michael? | 所以 怎么样 迈克 |
[42:53] | What’s in your future? | 你的未来是怎样的 |
[42:55] | What do you wish for? | 你想要什么 |
[42:56] | Atonement? Redemption? | 赎罪 救赎 |
[42:59] | Maybe… the assurance that the captain you lost | 可能 想要确保逝去的舰长 |
[43:02] | didn’t die in vain? | 没有白白献出生命 |
[43:06] | You helped start a war. | 你推动了一场战争 |
[43:10] | Don’t you want to help me end it? | 不想帮我结束它吗 |
[43:37] | Shuttle for prison colony cleared for warp. | 监禁囚犯飞船进入曲速就绪 |
[43:58] | I thought you were on a prison shuttle. | 我以为你在监禁飞船上呢 |
[44:00] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[44:02] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[44:03] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[44:08] | Here’s a… A thing most people don’t know about me: | 我有…有件事大多数人不知道 |
[44:14] | I’m gonna be a captain someday. | 我有朝一日会成为舰长的 |
[44:16] | The thing is, is that there are still | 问题是还有一些事 |
[44:18] | some things I need to learn. | 是我需要学习的 |
[44:20] | And I know that you were | 我知道你是星际舰队中 |
[44:22] | one of the most highly-regarded first officers in Starfleet. | 最德高望重的大副之一 |
[44:25] | And I have read everything there is on Georgiou. | 我还读了关于乔久舰长所有的东西 |
[44:27] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[44:32] | Captain Georgiou. | 乔久舰长 |
[44:33] | Of course. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 当然 抱歉 我不是有意… |
[44:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[44:40] | Is that a book? | 那是本书吗 |
[44:56] | When I was a kid, after my parents were killed, | 我孩提时 我父母死后 |
[44:59] | my foster mother on Vulcan used to read it to me and her son. | 瓦肯星的养母常常读给我和她儿子听 |
[45:02] | She and I were the only humans in the house. | 她和我是家族中唯一的人类 |
[45:04] | It’s how I learned that the real world | 我也因此学到 |
[45:06] | doesn’t always adhere to logic. | 真实的世界并不总合乎逻辑 |
[45:08] | Sometimes down is up. | 有时下即是上 |
[45:11] | Sometimes up is down. | 有时上亦是下 |
[45:14] | Sometimes when you’re lost, you’re found. | 有时你迷失时 正是被发现之时 |
[45:19] | What was, what was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[45:22] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[45:33] | And the USS Glenn is no more. | 格伦号一去不复返了 |
[45:36] | Sad to see a ship like that go. | 很遗憾看到这样一艘星舰被毁 |
[45:39] | Just a ship. | 只是一艘星舰 |
[45:43] | So, is our new guest settled in? | 我们的新客人安顿好了吗 |
[45:46] | Aye, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[45:47] | Snug as a bug in a rug. | 舒服极了 |
[45:50] | Then I think we will spend some time together this evening. | 那么我想我们今晚会一起度过更多时光了 |
[45:53] | Thank you for beaming it aboard. | 感谢你把它传送到星舰上 |
[45:56] | Anything, anytime, Captain. | 乐意效劳 舰长 |
[45:59] | Dismissed. | 去吧 |
[46:21] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 来吧 小猫咪 |