时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I would like to extend an official invitation to join the Discovery | 我想要正式邀请你加入发现号 |
[00:15] | and be a member of our crew. | 成为船员之一 |
[00:16] | Sir, I’ve been court-martialed and convicted. | 长官 我被军法审判以及被控 |
[00:19] | You are dangerous… | 你很危险 |
[00:20] | and you are someone to fear, Michael Burnham. | 你是一个令人畏惧的人 麦克·博翰 |
[00:22] | The Discovery is now the only Starfleet ship | 发现号是唯一一艘 |
[00:25] | with a displacement-activated spore hub drive. | 拥有远距穿梭孢子引擎的星舰 |
[00:27] | We will be able to materialize anywhere in the known universe. | 我们能够在已知宇宙的任何地方出现 |
[00:31] | This ship’s spore drive travels on a network of mycelium. | 这艘飞船能够在菌丝网络上穿梭 |
[00:33] | We just can’t control where we go. | 我们没法控制我们要去哪里 |
[00:35] | But maybe the Tardigrade can. | 但是或许水熊虫可以 |
[00:39] | We’re ready to jump, sir. | 我们准备好跃进了 |
[00:40] | Go. | 走吧 |
[00:57] | This was sent for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[00:59] | Do you accept the last will and testament | 你是否接受舰长菲利帕·乔久的 |
[01:01] | of Captain Philippa Georgiou? | 遗愿和遗嘱吗 |
[01:03] | I am leaving you my most beloved possession, | 我要留给你我最珍爱的物品 |
[01:06] | handed down through my family for centuries. | 是我的家族世世代代的传家宝 |
[02:21] | Dr. Culber, | 寇波医生 |
[02:22] | I’ve been studying the creature | 自从这生物被抓来之后 |
[02:23] | since it came on board. | 我就一直在研究它 |
[02:25] | It’s incredibly regenerative, | 它的再生能力非常惊人 |
[02:27] | but with each jump Discovery makes, it cries out. | 但每次发现号跃进时 它都会嚎叫 |
[02:31] | And the last 48 hours, it seems sluggish, | 过去的两天里 它似乎有些呆滞 |
[02:34] | depressed. | 抑郁 |
[02:36] | We don’t know if it experiences | 我们不知道它是否跟我们一样 |
[02:37] | stress or pain like we do. | 也能感受到压力或痛苦 |
[02:39] | You think I’m anthropomorphizing. | 你觉得我把它拟人化了 |
[02:41] | You discovered how to use the Tardigrade for navigation, | 是你发现水熊虫可以用于导航 |
[02:45] | a victory that maybe isn’t a victory anymore | 现在看来 这或许不算什么成就 |
[02:47] | given the creature’s deteriorating condition. | 因为这生物在逐渐衰弱 |
[02:50] | Let me run some tests. | 我做些测试吧 |
[02:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | In less than three weeks, | 不到三周以来 |
[03:00] | the Discovery has prevented the destruction | 发现号成功阻止了科凡2星的 |
[03:03] | of the dilithium mines at Corvan 2, | 二锂矿被毁灭 |
[03:05] | broken the Klingon supply line at Benzar, | 破坏了克林贡人在本萨的补给 |
[03:07] | and routed an attack through the Ophiucus system. | 击败了来自蛇夫星座的攻击 |
[03:10] | The reason you’ve been brought here today | 你被带来这里的原因 |
[03:12] | is it has become increasingly imperative | 是因为我们意识到 |
[03:14] | that we duplicate Discovery’s spore drive technology | 复制发现号的孢子引擎技术 |
[03:17] | and get it into as many Starfleet vessels as possible. | 并尽量将其推广到星联舰队中至关重要 |
[03:20] | To that end, I ordered Lieutenant Stamets | 为此 我命令斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[03:22] | to release the schematics of our propulsion system | 在第一次成功跃进之后 |
[03:24] | immediately after our first successful jump. | 立即发布推进系统的原理图 |
[03:26] | Our new classified facility in Jefferson, Iowa received them | 位于爱荷华州杰斐逊的新建秘密基地接收到资料 |
[03:28] | and is building units according to those specs. | 并参照原理图建造零部件 |
[03:31] | We need more Tardigrades | 我们需要更多的水熊虫 |
[03:33] | to ensure safe, accurate navigation. | 来保证安全 确保导航准确 |
[03:36] | Every ship, every starbase, | 每艘飞船 每个星际基地 |
[03:38] | every colony is on the hunt for these creatures. | 每个殖民地都在搜捕这些生物 |
[03:40] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[03:41] | we want Discovery to dial back on its missions. | 我们希望发现号能回归最初的使命 |
[03:44] | – No, no, hold on a second. – There is concern, | -不不 等等 -星联高层领导中 |
[03:46] | at the highest levels of leadership, | 有人对我们用最重要的星舰参战 |
[03:48] | about taxing our prime asset. | 提出了质疑 |
[03:50] | Discovery should be out there, | 发现号应该去巡航宇宙 |
[03:52] | winning battles. | 赢得战斗 |
[03:53] | We believe the enemy may have identified Discovery | 我们认为 敌人或许已经把发现号 |
[03:56] | as our secret weapon. | 当作秘密武器 |
[03:57] | You are hereby ordered to reign in | 因此 我们命令你 |
[04:00] | your use of the spore drive unless authorized by Starfleet. | 未得到星联舰队的许可 不得使用孢子引擎 |
[04:04] | With respect to the war effort, | 至于战争方面 |
[04:06] | the fleet will pick up the slack caused by your absence. | 舰队会替你收拾好烂摊子 |
[04:10] | That’s a lot of slack. | 烂摊子可不少 |
[04:13] | We’ll manage. | 我们能处理 |
[04:18] | Hi, roomie. | 你好啊 室友 |
[04:20] | Oh, my God, you look awful. | 天呐 你脸色不太好 |
[04:22] | Thank you, Tilly. | 谢谢关心 提利 |
[04:23] | That’s it. We’re gonna have lunch right now. | 好了 我们现在吃午饭 |
[04:25] | I mean it… | 认真的 |
[04:26] | I mean that you’re gonna tell me what’s going on with you. | 你得告诉我你到底发生什么事了 |
[04:28] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[04:30] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | Um, that’s okay. I-I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[04:33] | It was bound to happen sometime. | 总会发生的 |
[04:34] | There are so many interesting people on this ship. | 飞船上有很多有趣的人 |
[04:36] | I’m sure you’ve made tons of friends by now. | 你现在肯定交到了很多朋友 |
[04:39] | Tilly, it’s not you. | 提利 不是因为你 |
[04:41] | It’s me. | 是我自己 |
[04:43] | Well, since that is very rarely the case | 对我来说 这种情况挺罕见的 |
[04:44] | in my case, I would love to hear how it’s not me. | 我很想知道为什么不是因为我 |
[04:49] | I’m out of sorts. | 我心情不太好 |
[04:50] | I’m preoccupied. | 有些心事 |
[04:51] | About? | 关于什么 |
[04:53] | The Tardigrade. | 水熊虫的事 |
[04:54] | Each time we use the spore drive it gets weaker. | 每次使用孢子引擎 它就会变得虚弱 |
[04:56] | You’re stressed. | 你很有压力 |
[04:58] | Security briefing on Deck 15. | 15号甲板进行安全汇报 |
[05:00] | I barely have a job here. | 我在这里没什么工作 |
[05:01] | I’ve never been less busy. | 也没什么事做 |
[05:03] | Then, that gives you the time and space | 这样你就有时间和空间 |
[05:05] | to actually process what you’re going through, emotionally. | 去消化你正在经历的一切 |
[05:09] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:12] | I love feeling feelings. | 我喜欢用心感受情感 |
[05:23] | Turn it down! | 把灯调暗 |
[05:27] | Sorry. I didn’t know you were still in here. | 对不起 我不知道你还在这里 |
[05:31] | Just saddling up for the ride, Admiral. | 我只是在做准备 上将 |
[05:33] | Why don’t you get your damn eyes fixed? | 你为什么不去治好你的眼睛 |
[05:35] | Oh, you know, Katrina, I don’t trust doctors. | 你知道的 卡特里娜 我不相信医生 |
[05:37] | Should I take that personally? | 你是在针对我吗 |
[05:39] | It’s punishment for blindsiding me | 这是对你在战略会议中 |
[05:40] | in that pathetic excuse for a strategy session. | 以可笑的借口攻击我的惩罚 |
[05:43] | Cut the crap, Gabriel. | 行了吧 加百利 |
[05:44] | And by the way, there’s something I didn’t bring up, | 顺便提一句 有些事我还没说 |
[05:46] | lest you think I was piling on. | 免得你以为我在记仇 |
[05:49] | The matter of Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰的事 |
[05:50] | No, no, no. Starfleet regulation 139… | 不不不 星舰规章第139条… |
[05:53] | 82 allows you to conscript virtually anyone in time of war. | 第82条允许你在战争时期招募任何人 |
[05:56] | And so I have. | 我也这么做了 |
[05:58] | This organization’s only | 组织里唯一罪名成立的叛徒 |
[05:59] | convicted mutineer is viewed by many– | 被很多人认为是 |
[06:02] | justifiably or not– | 我们与克林贡人产生矛盾的原因 |
[06:03] | as the cause of our conflict with the Klingons. | 不管是否证据确凿 |
[06:06] | To see her avoiding justice does nothing for general morale. | 让她逍遥法外不利于鼓舞士气 |
[06:10] | When I accepted the command | 当我接受这项命令的时候 |
[06:11] | I was given the fullest latitude | 我被给予了最大限度的自由 |
[06:13] | to fight this war how I saw fit. | 用我认为合适的方式去打这场仗 |
[06:15] | But why give everyone another reason to judge you? | 但为什么要给大家多一个理由去批判你呢 |
[06:24] | Are you uncomfortable | 你是不是不高兴 |
[06:25] | with the power I’ve been given, Admiral? | 看到我掌权 上将 |
[06:28] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[06:35] | It’s my ship. | 我的星舰 |
[06:37] | My way. | 我说了算 |
[06:50] | Warning: incoming warp signature detected. | 警告 侦测到前方曲速信号 |
[06:57] | Klingon class D7 battle cruiser identified. | 确认为克林贡D7战舰 |
[07:00] | Tractor beam engaged. | 使用了牵引光束 |
[09:08] | The pilot was killed in the subsequent firefight. | 飞行员在随后的交战中被杀 |
[09:11] | Captain Lorca was captured by the Klingons. | 卢卡舰长被克林贡人抓走了 |
[09:14] | Do we know where he was taken, Admiral? | 知道他被抓去哪里了吗 上将 |
[09:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:16] | By the time we responded to the shuttle’s distress beacon, | 在我们对这艘飞船的求救信号作出回应时 |
[09:19] | the enemy’s warp trail had dissipated. | 敌人的曲速踪迹已经消散了 |
[09:22] | Since you’re acting captain, | 既然你是代理舰长 |
[09:24] | I’m sending you what little intel we have. | 我把我们仅有的信息都发给你 |
[09:27] | This was a targeted abduction. It’s possible the Klingons | 这是一次有针对性的绑架 克林贡人很可能 |
[09:30] | have learned of the existence of Discovery’s propulsion system | 已经知道发现号推动系统的存在 |
[09:33] | and taken Lorca to learn more. | 并想把卢卡抓去了解更多情况 |
[09:35] | We need him back, Mr. Saru, | 我们要带他回来 萨鲁先生 |
[09:37] | before they pry those secrets out of him. | 在他们撬出更多秘密之前 |
[09:40] | We will find him, Admiral. | 我们会找到他的 上将 |
[09:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:45] | Lieutenant Detmer, | 达特曼上尉 |
[09:46] | set course for the shuttle’s last known coordinates. | 立刻前往飞船最后的已知定位点 |
[09:48] | Maximum warp. | 最大曲速 |
[09:49] | Lieutenant Owosekun, establish search parameters | 奥沃瑟坤上尉 建立搜寻参数 |
[09:51] | sector by sector. | 分段进行 |
[09:53] | Calculate potential escape vectors | 计算潜在的与所有五光年以内 |
[09:54] | correlating to all known Klingon bases, colonies and planets | 已知的克林贡基地 殖民地和星球相关的 |
[09:57] | within five light-years. | 逃离航线 |
[10:06] | Burnham. | 博翰 |
[10:07] | What are you doing on the bridge? | 你来舰桥上做什么 |
[10:09] | I came to speak to Captain Lorca. | 我来找卢卡舰长 |
[10:10] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 恐怕这不可能了 |
[10:12] | Commander Airiam, | 埃瑞安中校 |
[10:13] | alert Lieutenant Stamets that we may be | 提醒斯塔麦兹上尉 我们可能会 |
[10:15] | making multiple jumps in rapid succession | 在克林贡空间中 |
[10:17] | throughout Klingon space | 快速地连续多次跃进 |
[10:19] | to see if we can track the ship that made the abduction. | 看看能不能追踪到绑架的飞船 |
[10:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:22] | Multiple jumps? | 多次跃进 |
[10:24] | Do you have an issue with that plan? | 你对这计划有什么异议吗 |
[10:26] | I just don’t know how feasible it’s gonna be. | 我只是不知道这是否可行 |
[10:30] | I’m concerned that we are negatively impacting | 我担心每次跃进 |
[10:33] | the Tardigrade with each jump we make. | 都会对水熊虫造成负面影响 |
[10:35] | I was told it’s virtually indestructible. | 我以为它几乎坚不可摧 |
[10:37] | I disagree with that assessment. | 我不同意这个评估 |
[10:39] | Do you have proof that we are harming it? | 你有证据证明我们在伤害它吗 |
[10:42] | Not as of yet. | 暂时没有 |
[10:43] | I am not finding this information to be helpful | 我丝毫不觉得这个信息 |
[10:45] | in any way. | 有任何用处 |
[10:47] | We are about to embark on a rescue mission | 我们要展开营救行动 |
[10:49] | to save the life of our captain. | 去拯救我们的舰长了 |
[10:50] | Are you suggesting we forego that? | 你是在建议我们放弃吗 |
[10:53] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[10:54] | I’m just worried. | 我只是担心 |
[10:55] | I don’t know how much more the Tardigrade can sustain. | 我不知道水熊虫还能支撑多久 |
[10:58] | The more you hurt someone, the less helpful they become. | 你对他们伤害越多 他们的帮助就越小 |
[11:00] | Focus on the task at hand. | 先专心完成当前的任务 |
[11:02] | There will be no more discussion of the Tardigrade | 在舰长安全回来之前 |
[11:03] | until the captain is back, safe. Understood? | 不要在讨论水熊虫了 明白吗 |
[11:07] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[11:08] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[11:20] | Computer, list Starfleet’s most decorated captains, | 主机 列出星际舰队荣誉最多的舰长 |
[11:25] | living and deceased. | 无论生死 |
[11:26] | Working. | 正在运作 |
[11:28] | Based on their service records, | 基于他们的在役记录 |
[11:30] | is it possible to identify | 可以辨别出 |
[11:31] | the qualities most essential to their success? | 促使他们成功最重要的品质吗 |
[11:34] | Characteristics most often cited | 最常出现的特质 |
[11:36] | include bravery, self-sacrifice, | 包括勇敢 自我牺牲 |
[11:38] | intelligence, tactical brilliance, compassion. | 智商高超 策略精湛 富有同情心 |
[11:42] | Computer, initiate new protocol. | 主机 启动新程序 |
[11:45] | Please record all data related to my performance | 请显示我担任发现号的代理舰长时 |
[11:48] | as acting captain of Discovery, | 所有与我的表现相关的数据 |
[11:50] | and cross-reference with success parameters. | 再与成功的参数交叉对比 |
[11:53] | Note where deviations occur. | 标出出现偏差的地方 |
[11:55] | State the purpose of the new protocol. | 请阐述新程序的目的 |
[11:58] | There is an element aboard this ship | 飞船上有某种因素 |
[12:00] | that causes me to second-guess myself. | 让我开始质疑自己 |
[12:03] | That cannot continue. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[12:04] | I must remain clear-headed in pursuit of today’s mission. | 我必须保持清醒的头脑来执行今天的任务 |
[12:08] | Alternative solution. | 替代方案 |
[12:10] | Eliminate destructive element. | 消除破坏因素 |
[12:13] | Not an option. | 不可以 |
[12:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:23] | The name is Mudd. Harcourt Fenton Mudd. | 我叫穆德 哈寇特·芬顿·穆德 |
[12:25] | Harry for short. | 你可以叫我哈利 |
[12:26] | And I reiterate… ouch. | 我再强调一下…好疼 |
[12:32] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[12:33] | On a resort off Antares Minor. | 小星宿二度假村 |
[12:36] | You should try the spa. | 我建议你试试温泉 |
[12:36] | – The hot-stone massage is delightful. – Where are we? | -热石头的按摩舒服极了 -我们在哪儿 |
[12:39] | Typical Starfleet, no fun at all. | 典型的星舰人 一点幽默感都没有 |
[12:42] | We are on a Klingon prison vessel. | 我们在克林贡监禁飞船上 |
[12:45] | A particularly nasty one. | 特别脏乱差的一艘 |
[12:47] | What’s a civilian like you doing on a Klingon prison vessel? | 你一个平民怎么会在克林贡的监禁飞船上 |
[12:51] | The only crime I’m guilty of is loving too much. | 我唯一的罪责就是爱得太深 |
[12:55] | It’s true, Captain. | 真的 舰长 |
[12:57] | I fell for a woman far beyond my reach. | 我爱上了一位高贵的女士 |
[13:00] | Sweet Stella. | 亲爱的斯特拉 |
[13:02] | Her family didn’t approve of me, | 她的家庭不认同我 |
[13:04] | so I had no choice except to try and buy | 我别无选择 只能努力 |
[13:06] | her father’s respect. | 赢得她父亲的尊重 |
[13:07] | Scary, scary man. | 他是个很可怕的男人 |
[13:09] | So I borrowed a large sum from some nontraditional lenders, | 于是我从高利贷借了一大笔钱 |
[13:13] | and gifted her with a moon. | 买了一颗卫星送给她 |
[13:15] | It worked like a charm… | 这招非常有效 |
[13:18] | until I fell behind in my payments. Hmm. | 直到我还不起债款 |
[13:21] | The creditors came after me, | 贷方找上了我 |
[13:23] | chased me into enemy territory | 追捕我 我逃入了敌人的领地 |
[13:25] | right into the Klingon’s arms, | 一头撞进克林贡的武装部队 |
[13:27] | who deposited me here, | 他们就将我关进了这里 |
[13:30] | where I await my fate. | 在此等候我的命运 |
[13:39] | Oh, I wouldn’t bother with him, Captain. | 要是我就不会去打扰他 舰长 |
[13:41] | I believe the technical term for his condition | 他这种情况 用术语来讲 |
[13:43] | is… “Out to lunch.” | 应该是…神志不清 |
[13:50] | Here comes the floor show. | 好戏来了 |
[13:54] | Choose your pain. | 选择你们的痛苦 |
[14:38] | They may look stupid, our Klingon hosts; | 我们的克林贡主人或许看起来很傻 |
[14:41] | they’re anything but. | 其实他们聪明极了 |
[14:45] | They regularly give us a choice to choose our pain. | 他们定期让我们选择谁来承受痛苦 |
[14:48] | We can accept the beating ourselves | 我们可以选择自己挨打 |
[14:49] | or pass it on to our cellmates. | 或是让狱友代为受过 |
[14:51] | It’s our captors’ way of keeping us from bonding. | 这是关押者防止我们团结起来的办法 |
[14:54] | You seem conspicuously free from bruises. | 你看着可是一点都没挨过打 |
[14:57] | I’ve learned how to choose wisely. | 我知道如何做出明智的选择 |
[15:01] | Don’t judge. You’re gonna want to stick with me. | 别妄下论断 你会想跟着我的 |
[15:04] | I’m a survivor, just like you. | 我很擅长活着 跟你一样 |
[15:18] | You should know that Lieutenant Stamets | 你该知道 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[15:20] | rarely, if ever, listens to me. | 从来听不进我说的话 |
[15:23] | I can handle him. | 我来跟他谈 |
[15:24] | Please, show me how. | 请吧 快教教我 |
[15:26] | Lieutenant Stamets. | 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[15:28] | Your spore drive is genius. | 你的孢子引擎真是天才之作 |
[15:31] | Beyond genius. | 天才一词远远不够 |
[15:32] | What you’ve achieved for the war effort, | 你在战争中所取得的成就 |
[15:34] | for the whole of science itself, | 对于整个科学界来说 |
[15:36] | it’s a contribution… | 都是极大的贡… |
[15:37] | I know I’m brilliant. | 我知道我很优秀 |
[15:38] | What are you trying to get out of me? | 你到底想跟我说什么 |
[15:39] | Why are you with her? | 你怎么跟她在一起 |
[15:41] | Burnham is worried | 博翰很担心 |
[15:41] | about the physical effects that Discovery’s jumps | 发现号的跃进会对水熊虫 |
[15:44] | are having on the Tardigrade. | 造成影响 |
[15:45] | I’ve done my own evaluations, and I must concur. | 我自己也做了评估 我同意她的看法 |
[15:48] | Scans of its frontal lobe show | 对水熊虫的大脑额叶扫描显示 |
[15:49] | significant cumulative deterioration | 每次我们进行黑色警报时 |
[15:51] | every time we go to black alert. | 都会对它造成严重持续性的伤害 |
[15:53] | We need to find a workaround. | 我们得找出一个解决方法 |
[15:55] | Making Ripper the critical component | 将水熊当做孢子引擎的关键部件 |
[15:56] | for the s-drive is unsustainable | 对这生物和你的发明来说 |
[15:58] | for the creature and your invention. | 都不是可持续的办法 |
[16:00] | We could lose them both. | 我们可能得不偿失 |
[16:02] | And with them, any chance of saving Captain Lorca. | 拯救卢卡舰长的希望也会随之破灭 |
[16:05] | Aren’t there actual people on this ship | 这艘飞船上就没有需要你关心的 |
[16:06] | who require your attention, Doctor? | 人类吗 医生 |
[16:08] | Actually, the CMO does need my help | 说起来 首席医疗官确实需要我帮忙 |
[16:10] | with an Andorian tonsillectomy. | 进行安东利人的扁桃体切除术 |
[16:16] | To be clear, | 事实上 |
[16:17] | the Tardigrade was your contribution. | 水熊虫的应用是你的功劳 |
[16:19] | I never intended | 我从未想要 |
[16:20] | to utilize a living creature as a navigation tool. | 利用活物当做导航工具 |
[16:23] | I didn’t either. | 我也没想 |
[16:23] | You say portabella, I say portobello. | 现在你我各执一词 |
[16:26] | You are the cause of this situation, Burnham. | 现在的情况是你造成的 博翰 |
[16:31] | What are you doing with your mouth? | 你这嘴型是什么意思 |
[16:32] | I am swallowing the urge to set the record straight. | 咽下自我辩解的冲动 |
[16:35] | That won’t get us anywhere. | 这么做一点用都没有 |
[16:36] | Do you want to be right or do you want to fix this? | 你想争个输赢还是解决问题 |
[16:48] | I didn’t realize there were more of us in here. | 我没想到这里还有其他人 |
[16:51] | Pulled out of rotation. | 刚被换下来 |
[16:54] | Sometimes they let us heal up | 有时他们会让我们疗伤 |
[16:56] | so we last longer. | 好让我们活久些 |
[16:58] | Shit. You’re a captain? | 该死 你是一位舰长 |
[17:17] | Here, eat. | 吃吧 |
[17:21] | No, you go ahead. | 不用 你吃吧 |
[17:23] | Sorry, sir, I’m gonna have to insist. | 抱歉 长官 我得坚持请你进食 |
[17:24] | We never know when they’ll feed us. | 我们不知道他们何时会给我们食物 |
[17:25] | You got to keep up your strength. | 你得保存体力 |
[17:27] | I already lost one captain, | 我已经失去了一位舰长 |
[17:28] | I won’t lose another. | 不想再失去一位 |
[17:29] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么名字 士兵 |
[17:32] | Lieutenant Ash Tyler. | 阿什·泰勒上尉 |
[17:33] | And the captain you lost? | 你失去的那位舰长呢 |
[17:35] | Steven Maranville, the USS Yeager. | 联邦星舰耶格尔号的舰长 史蒂文·马朗维尔 |
[17:37] | The finest, sir. | 他是最棒的 长官 |
[17:40] | You were at the Battle of the Binaries? | 你参与了双星战役吗 |
[17:41] | They gave it a name, huh? | 他们还起了个名字 |
[17:44] | That’s where I was captured. | 我就是在那时被俘的 |
[17:45] | So you’ve been here seven months. | 所以你来这里有七个月了 |
[17:49] | That’s funny to you? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[17:50] | Sorry, sir. It’s just, um… | 抱歉 长官 只是… |
[17:52] | If that’s true, | 如果这是真的 |
[17:54] | I’m tougher than I thought. | 那我肯定比自己想象的更坚强 |
[17:55] | Or a liar. | 或者你在撒谎 |
[17:57] | Nobody survives Klingon torture | 没人能经受克林贡人七个月的折磨 |
[17:58] | for seven months. What are you doing here? | 还活下来 你在这里做什么 |
[18:00] | They got a reason to keep you alive? | 他们有让你活着的理由吗 |
[18:02] | No, please, no, no! | 不 拜托 不不 |
[18:05] | The captain of this ship… | 这艘飞船的舰长… |
[18:08] | she’s taken a liking to me. | 她喜欢我 |
[18:15] | You must have picked up a few details. | 你一定了解一些细节 |
[18:18] | What’s the crew complement of this vessel? | 这艘飞船有多少船员 |
[18:21] | Can’t be certain, 30, maybe 40. | 不太确定 30个 也可能40个 |
[18:24] | You got a sense of the layout of the decks? | 你知道甲板的布局吗 |
[18:27] | I got to get my hands on an active comm relay | 我得拿到可用的通讯继电器 |
[18:30] | so I can signal my ship for extraction. | 才能向我的飞船发出求救信号 |
[18:31] | We’re deep within enemy territory. | 我们在敌军领地的深处 |
[18:33] | There’s no way a Federation ship | 联邦星舰不可能 |
[18:34] | can make it out this far undetected. | 飞到无法探测到的地方 |
[18:36] | Oh, my ship can. | 我的飞船可以 |
[18:38] | It’s like a ghost. | 就像一个幽灵 |
[18:43] | Mudd, if I see that pet of yours again… | 穆德 如果再让我见到你的宠物… |
[18:48] | Apologies, Lieutenant. | 抱歉 上尉 |
[18:51] | Stuart has boundary issues. | 斯图尔特不太会尊重隐私 |
[18:53] | And besides, | 再说 |
[18:56] | we’re both a little hungry. | 我们俩都饿了 |
[18:58] | You’d take food out of the mouths | 你要跟仅有的两个 |
[18:59] | of the only two men standing between you and death? | 能保护你的人抢食物吗 |
[19:02] | Damn right I would. | 我当然会 |
[19:03] | Because this is all Starfleet has left me. | 因为这一切都是星际舰队惹的祸 |
[19:06] | I used to have a life, Captain, a good one. | 我曾经过着幸福的生活 舰长 |
[19:09] | A respectable business. | 有一份体面的工作 |
[19:11] | That all got blown up because of your goddamn war. | 都是你们的战争把一切都毁了 |
[19:14] | Starfleet didn’t start this war. | 这场战争不是星际舰队发起的 |
[19:16] | Of course you did, | 当然是 |
[19:18] | the moment you decided to boldly go | 你们鲁莽决定前往 |
[19:19] | where no one had gone before. | 从未探索过的太空时就开始了 |
[19:21] | What did you think would happen when you bumped into someone | 你贸然出现在别人家门口 |
[19:23] | who didn’t want you in their front yard? | 你以为有什么好下场吗 |
[19:25] | You’re siding with the enemy? | 你是站在敌人那边吗 |
[19:26] | I’m not siding with anyone. | 我哪边都不站 |
[19:28] | But I sure as hell understand why the Klingons pushed back. | 但我绝对理解为什么克林贡人会反击 |
[19:31] | Starfleet arrogance. | 因为星际舰队的嚣张傲慢 |
[19:33] | Have you ever bothered | 你有想过 |
[19:34] | to look out of your spaceships down at the little guys below? | 看看飞船下那些弱势群体吗 |
[19:39] | If you had, | 如果你看过 |
[19:40] | you’d realize that there’s a lot more | 就会知道 飞船之下 |
[19:42] | of us down there than there are you up here. | 有太多我们这种普通人 |
[19:45] | And we’re sick and tired of getting caught | 我们受够了 |
[19:46] | in your cross fire. | 生活在战火之中 |
[20:11] | So we need the spore drive to save Captain Lorca, | 所以我们需要孢子引擎救回卢卡舰长 |
[20:14] | but the spore drive is killing the Tardigrade. | 但孢子引擎让水熊虫痛苦至极 |
[20:16] | All right. Let’s start with our mushroom. | 好 我们就从蘑菇着手 |
[20:19] | Prototaxites stellaviatori, | 原杉藻属漫星种 |
[20:22] | a species made up of exotic material | 一个由特殊物质构成的物种 |
[20:24] | found not only in normal space | 在普通空间或被称作菌丝体网络的 |
[20:26] | but in a discrete subspace domain | 离散子空间区域 |
[20:27] | known as the mycelial network. | 都能找到这种物质 |
[20:29] | Its fungal roots, | 它的真菌根 |
[20:31] | aka mycelium, spread across the universe, | 又称菌丝体 遍及了全宇宙 |
[20:35] | fanning out into infinity to create a matrix | 无限延伸 铺设了一个道路网 |
[20:37] | that serves as our intergalactic freeway system. | 可作为我们跨星系的高速路系统 |
[20:40] | Enter the Tardigrade, whose unique genetic makeup | 还有水熊虫 由于它和菌丝体孢子 |
[20:43] | allows it to navigate through the network | 存在共生关系 这种独特的基因组成 |
[20:45] | because of its symbiotic relationship | 让其能够在菌丝体网络中 |
[20:46] | with the mycelium’s spores. | 进行导航 |
[20:48] | Like its microscopic cousins on Earth, | 就像它在地球上的同源物 |
[20:51] | the Tardigrade is able to incorporate foreign DNA | 水熊虫能够通过水平基因转移 |
[20:53] | into its own genome via horizontal gene transfer. | 把外源DNA并入自己的基因组中 |
[20:57] | When Ripper borrows DNA from the mycelium, | 当水熊从菌丝体引入DNA时 |
[21:00] | he’s granted an all-access travel pass. | 它便开启了一个畅通无阻的通道 |
[21:03] | Once Lieutenant Stamets conveys the coordinates | 一旦斯塔麦兹上尉直接向死神 |
[21:05] | of a selected destination directly into Ripper… | 传送一个特定地点的坐标… |
[21:09] | he knows exactly where to go. | 它就知道准确的方向 |
[21:11] | The Tardigrade’s DNA is already sequenced into the computer. | 电脑已经录入了水熊虫的DNA序列 |
[21:13] | Can’t we build a virtual Ripper? | 我们不能创建一个虚拟死神吗 |
[21:16] | Trick the mycelium into thinking it’s communicating | 诱使菌丝体以为在和实体死神交流 |
[21:18] | with the real thing and then navigate the ship that way? | 以此为飞船导航 |
[21:20] | That’s what I was doing with my earlier research. | 我之前就是在研究这个 |
[21:22] | Trying to use software to engage with the network. | 尝试用软件与网络相结合 |
[21:25] | And you were only able to achieve small jumps. | 你们只能做到小跃进而已 |
[21:28] | See, now I know why. | 现在我明白为什么了 |
[21:29] | The spores and the drive | 孢子和引擎 |
[21:31] | were functioning at a fraction of their capacity | 只有部分能运转 |
[21:35] | until we presented the mycelium | 除非我们给菌丝体配备 |
[21:37] | with an animate copilot. | 一个有生命的副驾驶 |
[21:40] | That’s the key. The Tardigrade’s alive. | 这就是关键 水熊虫是活的 |
[21:43] | We just need to integrate the same sequence | 我们只需要以相同的序列整合 |
[21:44] | into a compatible species, one that understands | 使其变成兼容物种 能够理解 |
[21:47] | its role in this process and engages willingly. | 自身的作用 并自愿参与即可 |
[21:49] | You guys, this is so fucking cool. | 天啊 这太他妈酷了 |
[21:55] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:56] | No, Cadet. It is fucking cool. | 不 候补军官 这确实他妈的酷 |
[21:59] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[22:06] | Have you ever been tortured, Captain? | 舰长 你被严刑拷打过吗 |
[22:09] | Your English, it’s excellent. | 你英语说得真好 |
[22:11] | I’m descended from spies. | 我出身于间谍世家 |
[22:13] | Languages are useful, | 语言很有用 |
[22:15] | particularly when it comes to understanding those | 尤其是涉及到了解 |
[22:18] | who seek to destroy the Klingon empire. | 企图摧毁克林贡帝国的人 |
[22:22] | Little ol’ me? | 我这样的吗 |
[22:23] | You’ve been busy these past three weeks, Captain Lorca. | 这三周你很忙啊 卢卡舰长 |
[22:27] | It was you who first surprised us | 科凡星系里面最先让我们 |
[22:29] | in the Corvan system. | 感到惊讶的就是你 |
[22:32] | Appearing out of nowhere and then disappearing without a trace. | 神龙见首不见尾 |
[22:38] | Undetectable, like a ghost. | 探测不到 像个幽灵 |
[22:43] | No other Starfleet vessel can do that. | 其他星际舰队的飞船都做不到 |
[22:46] | What is your vessel’s secret? | 你飞船的秘密是什么 |
[22:49] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:52] | You suffer from extreme photosensitivity. | 你得了严重的光敏感 |
[22:57] | Well, we all got something, honey. | 谁没点儿病 亲爱的 |
[22:59] | You’re seeking solace in the arms of a human male. | 你这是企图在人类男性的臂膀里寻求安慰 |
[23:03] | We don’t even have the right number of organs for you. | 我们连器官数量都不一样 |
[23:06] | Why so hard up? | 有什么吸引你的 |
[23:09] | Now who’s being sensitive? | 现在是谁敏感 |
[23:11] | How strange space must look to you now, | 在你看来 周围的空间一定很奇怪吧 |
[23:14] | seen through those damaged eyes. | 毕竟你眼睛坏得不轻 |
[23:17] | A cosmos full of agonizing light. | 一个充满恼人光线的宇宙 |
[23:25] | Another creature might have slumped back into the darkness. | 其他生物可能已经早已坠入黑暗 |
[23:30] | But not you. | 但你没有 |
[23:37] | Perhaps you realize glory must be earned. | 或许你意识到了 荣誉是争取来的 |
[23:42] | Through sacrifice. | 用牺牲 |
[23:46] | And pain. | 和痛苦争取 |
[23:57] | Lieutenant Rhys, when will your analysis | 里斯上尉 你什么时候能分析完 |
[23:59] | of our long-range sensor data be complete? | 远程传感数据 |
[24:01] | It is our only hope of closing in on Captain Lorca’s location. | 这是确定卢卡舰长所在地唯一的希望了 |
[24:04] | We’ve narrowed it down to three potential courses, | 我们已经缩小到三个可能的航线了 |
[24:06] | all of which pass near through the Mempa system. | 这三个都在脉帕星系附近 |
[24:09] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[24:10] | Alert Mr. Stamets we are ready to proceed | 通知斯塔麦兹先生我们准备好 |
[24:12] | with our rescue mission. | 开展营救行动了 |
[24:13] | Lieutenant Stamets is taking | 斯塔麦兹上尉正在 |
[24:14] | the spore drive off-line, sir. | 关闭孢子引擎 长官 |
[24:27] | I don’t understand. You’d think any number of species | 我没明白 一般来说任意数量的物种 |
[24:30] | would be compatible recipients of the Tardigrade DNA sequence. | 都能成为水熊虫DNA序列的兼容受体 |
[24:33] | I had the computer run | 我用电脑搜索了 |
[24:34] | all known life-forms in the Federation database. | 联邦数据库里所有的已知生命形式 |
[24:37] | Should I try to access the classified database | 要不要我接入德斯仲研究院的 |
[24:40] | – at the Daystrom Institute… – No, Cadet. | -机密数据库试试 -不 候补军官 |
[24:41] | You should not. | 不可以 |
[24:43] | Why did you shut down the spore drive? | 你为什么关闭孢子引擎 |
[24:45] | Up on the bridge, we were trying to pinpoint | 舰桥正在定位卢卡舰长的 |
[24:46] | the coordinates that will lead us to Captain Lorca. | 准确坐标位置 |
[24:49] | We’re working on something extremely important. | 我们在做非常重要的事情 |
[24:52] | A substitute for the Tardigrade. | 水熊虫的替代品 |
[24:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:54] | Burnham informed me that our jumps are depleting it. | 博翰说 我们的跃进一直在消耗水熊虫 |
[24:57] | She brought these concerns to me as well. | 她也向我表达了这些担忧 |
[25:00] | And I told her to stand down | 我告诉她在卢卡舰长 |
[25:01] | until Captain Lorca was safely back on board Discovery. | 安全返回发现号之前暂时不要轻举妄动 |
[25:04] | Obviously, this was not the response she wanted. | 很明显 这不是她想要的回应 |
[25:07] | So far, we found one viable workaround. | 目前 我们发现了一个可行的解决方案 |
[25:10] | This hypospray contains | 这个注射器里含有 |
[25:11] | Tardigrade DNA and replication catalysts | 水熊虫DNA以及能够在宿主中 |
[25:14] | that will initiate | 快速进行水平基因转移的 |
[25:15] | rapid horizontal gene transfer in a host. | 复制催化剂 |
[25:17] | The interface process requires an evolved organism, | 接入过程需要一个高度进化 |
[25:20] | a species with a highly functioning nervous system. | 具有高级神经系统功能的物种 |
[25:22] | And one that, like the Tardigrade, | 像水熊虫一样 |
[25:24] | shares genetic information with mushrooms. | 跟菌类有共同的基因信息 |
[25:26] | The animal kingdom may have diverted | 动物王国可能在六亿年前 |
[25:27] | from its fungal counterparts 600 million years ago, | 从真菌类演变而来 |
[25:30] | but Homo sapiens still share over half of our DNA with them. | 但是智人与我们的DNA超过一半是相同的 |
[25:34] | You want to use a human? | 你想用人类 |
[25:35] | Eugenics experiments are forbidden. | 优生学试验可是不被允许的 |
[25:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:39] | And that’s why we need more time. | 因此我们需要更多的时间 |
[25:42] | I gave you an order! | 我给你下过命令了 |
[25:43] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[25:46] | Captain Saru, I understand that you are upset. | 萨鲁舰长 我知道你不高兴 |
[25:49] | You’re in command. | 你负责指挥 |
[25:51] | It’s a time of crisis. | 现在是危机时期 |
[25:53] | And your culture trains you | 你从小受到的教育是 |
[25:55] | to be on the heightened lookout for enemies. | 时刻警惕着敌人 |
[25:59] | But I assure you I’m not one of them. | 但我保证我不是敌人 |
[26:02] | How dare you treat me | 你怎么敢像对待 |
[26:04] | like one of your xenoanthropology subjects. | 你的外星研究对象一样对我 |
[26:07] | You’re not an enemy, Burnham. | 你不是敌人 博翰 |
[26:08] | You are a proven predator. | 你是一个狩猎者 |
[26:11] | And I know this | 我这样说 |
[26:12] | not only because my instincts tell me that you are, | 不仅仅因为我的本能 |
[26:14] | but because your actions show me that you are. | 你的行为也证明了这一点 |
[26:17] | Saving this Tardigrade will neither bring back | 拯救水熊虫并不能改变一个事实 |
[26:19] | nor change the fact that this is exactly the kind of behavior | 恰恰是这种行为 |
[26:21] | that killed Captain Georgiou. | 害死了乔久舰长 |
[26:25] | Bridge to the captain. | 舰桥呼叫舰长 |
[26:27] | We believe we have identified the battle cruiser | 我们已经找到 |
[26:29] | that is holding Captain Lorca. | 拘押卢卡舰长的战舰 |
[26:30] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[26:34] | Lieutenant Stamets, | 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[26:35] | bring the drive back online | 让引擎上线 |
[26:36] | and prepare the Tardigrade to jump. | 让水熊虫准备好跃进 |
[26:42] | Confine yourself to quarters immediately. | 你去房间禁闭 |
[26:55] | Now, let’s be adults and use our words. | 成熟点 好好说 别动手 |
[26:58] | Stealing food was just a diversion. | 偷食物只是幌子 |
[27:02] | You’ve been transmitting everything we say | 我们说的话都被你 |
[27:03] | to the enemy. | 告诉敌人了 |
[27:08] | When I first got here, | 我到这里的时候 |
[27:10] | I dropped a little conversational nugget | 在谈话里藏了些小陷阱 |
[27:12] | to see if either of you could be trusted. | 来试验你们两个是否可信 |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:15] | I just had my words parroted back at me | 刚才克林贡舰长把我跟你们说的 |
[27:18] | by the Klingon captain. | 都复述给我了 |
[27:20] | You’ve been feeding intel on every prisoner | 你一直在搜集每个犯人的信息 |
[27:22] | that passed through here. | 然后传达给他们 |
[27:24] | No! | 别 |
[27:25] | Stuart! | 斯图尔特 |
[27:26] | Stuart! Oh. | 斯图尔特 |
[27:29] | You almost killed him. | 你差点杀了他 |
[27:32] | You’re finished. | 你完了 |
[27:33] | And when it’s time to choose our pain, | 等轮到我们选择痛苦的时候 |
[27:35] | we’re choosing you. | 我们会选你 |
[27:36] | Until there’s nothing left. | 直到你死 |
[27:42] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[27:44] | are you really gonna let this idealistic young man | 你真打算让这个理想化的小年轻 |
[27:46] | humiliate himself by siding with you? | 因为站在你这边而自取其辱吗 |
[27:51] | Have you no decency, Lorca? | 你还有道德吗 卢卡 |
[27:53] | Actually, that was a trick question. | 其实这个问题不好回答 |
[27:56] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[27:58] | We both know you lost that with your last command. | 你的道德在你上一次指挥作战时就丢了 |
[28:03] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[28:05] | A tragic tale of the USS Buran. | 联邦星舰布兰号的悲剧 |
[28:09] | It was ambushed about a month into the war. | 在战争开始后一个月被伏击 |
[28:11] | The Klingons boarded it and blasted it into smithereens. | 克林贡人登舰后把它炸成了碎片 |
[28:15] | Only one crewman managed to escape. | 只有一个船员成功逃走 |
[28:19] | Gabriel Lorca. | 加百利·卢卡 |
[28:21] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[28:22] | the honorable captain was too good to go down with his ship. | 可敬的舰长不愿和星舰共存亡 |
[28:32] | That’s only half right. | 你只说对了一半 |
[28:34] | We were ambushed, and I did… escape. | 我们的确被伏击 我的确逃走了 |
[28:38] | But I didn’t let my crew die. | 但我没有让我的船员去死 |
[28:41] | I blew them up. | 我炸飞了他们 |
[28:44] | I knew what awaited them on Qo’noS– | 我知道在克罗诺斯等着他们的是什么 |
[28:47] | degradation, torture, | 毁灭 折磨 |
[28:50] | slow, public death. | 缓慢的公开处刑 |
[28:53] | It’s the Klingon way. | 这就是克林贡的做法 |
[28:55] | To spread terror. | 传播恐惧 |
[28:59] | Not my crew. | 不能这样对我的船员 |
[29:01] | Not on my watch. | 我不会让这种事情发生 |
[29:07] | Well, they say confession is good for the soul. | 据说忏悔对灵魂有好处 |
[29:11] | Too bad none of us have one anymore. | 可惜我们不再忏悔了 |
[29:17] | Commander Airiam, | 埃瑞安中校 |
[29:18] | set displacement parameters to bring us within | 设定位移坐标让我们进入 |
[29:20] | weapons range of our target Bird-of-Prey. | 猛禽号的武器范围 |
[29:22] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[29:24] | Lieutenant Stamets, are you ready? | 斯塔麦兹上尉 准备好了吗 |
[29:26] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[29:29] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[29:47] | Go. | 出发 |
[30:36] | The creature has gone into a state of extreme cryptobiosis, | 生物进入了极端隐生状态 |
[30:40] | by reducing the water content levels of its body | 体内的含水量 |
[30:42] | to less than one percent. | 降至1%以下 |
[30:44] | Its vital signs have slowed to the point | 它的生命体征变缓 |
[30:45] | we can barely detect them. | 我们几乎检测不到 |
[30:47] | Well, rehydrate it and bring it back. | 重新注水 让它醒过来 |
[30:49] | Mr. Rhys, have we been detected? | 里斯先生 我们被侦查到了吗 |
[30:51] | – Negative. – Captain Saru, I’m… | -没有 -萨鲁舰长 我… |
[30:53] | Location of Klingon prison ship. | 定位克林贡监禁船的位置 |
[30:55] | 0.7 AUs from our position. | 距离我们0.7天文单位 |
[30:56] | Bearing 13-mark-59. | 方位13 坐标59 |
[30:58] | Match their course and speed. | 跟上他们的路径和速度 |
[31:00] | Maintain our distance. | 保持距离 |
[31:01] | Cut all systems and run silent. | 切断所有系统 保持静默 |
[31:03] | Captain, we’re not done here. | 舰长 我们还没说完 |
[31:05] | This isn’t like waking someone from a nap. | 这不是把一个睡着的人叫醒 |
[31:07] | This is an extreme reaction to adverse conditions. | 这是对不利状态的极端反应 |
[31:09] | The Tardigrade is in survival mode. | 水熊虫进入了求生模式 |
[31:12] | So are we, Doctor. | 我们也一样 医生 |
[31:13] | Crack it open if you have to. | 有必要的话就敲开 |
[31:15] | In my opinion, that will kill it. | 我认为 那样会害死它 |
[31:16] | As it is our only way to get out of Klingon space, | 如果它是我们离开克林贡领空的唯一希望 |
[31:19] | it is a risk we must take. | 我们必须冒这个险 |
[31:20] | Captain, neurological tests indicate | 舰长 神经测试表明 |
[31:23] | that this creature may be sentient. | 这个生物可能是有感觉的 |
[31:26] | If that ends up being true, | 如果是真的 |
[31:27] | I will face the consequences of my actions. | 我会为我的行为承担责任 |
[31:30] | I do not enjoy being in this position, | 不喜欢这种境地 |
[31:32] | but I have 134 souls to protect today. | 但我今天有134条命要保护 |
[31:36] | Be ready to force the creature to comply. | 准备好强迫这东西服从 |
[31:38] | I will not be party to murder. | 我绝不会参与谋杀的 |
[31:41] | Doctor, I was not talking to you. | 医生 我没有在跟你说话 |
[31:44] | Do you understand my orders | 你明白我的命令吗 |
[31:45] | and can I count on you to follow them, | 你能遵守这些命令吗 |
[31:47] | Lieutenant Stamets? | 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[31:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[31:59] | Choose your pain. | 选择你的痛苦吧 |
[32:14] | Choose me, Captain. | 选我吧 舰长 |
[32:18] | I fully support that idea. | 我完全支持这个主意 |
[32:20] | You do this for me. | 就当是为我 |
[32:22] | Choose me. | 选我 |
[32:24] | Choose… | 选择 |
[32:25] | your… pain. | 你的痛苦吧 |
[32:30] | Oh, thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[32:31] | thank you, thank you, | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:32] | thank you, thank you, | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:33] | thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Where the hell did that come from? | 怎么回事 |
[33:17] | Getting out of here was always a two-man job. | 要出去一直都需要两个人 |
[33:19] | I just waited till I found the right man. | 我就等着找到合适的那个人 |
[33:21] | You played me. | 你耍了我 |
[33:24] | Bravura, Mr. Tyler. I doff my cap. | 太精彩了 泰勒先生 向你致敬 |
[33:27] | Well, shall we proceed to our raider? | 我们能继续搜查了吗 |
[33:28] | There is no “We,” Mudd. You sold us out. | 没有”我们” 穆德 你出卖我们 |
[33:31] | You stay. | 你留下 |
[33:34] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[33:35] | But I can. | 但我可以认真 |
[33:39] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[33:41] | I can’t take it in here anymore. | 再待在这里我受不了了 |
[33:43] | Please, I promised Stella that I would come home to her. | 求你了 我跟斯特拉保证我会回家见她 |
[33:45] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:46] | I promised! | 我保证过 |
[33:48] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[33:50] | No! | 不 |
[33:54] | You can’t walk away from me, Lorca! | 你别走 卢卡 |
[33:56] | I’m coming for you, you hear?! | 我会来找你的 你听到了吗 |
[33:58] | You haven’t seen the last of Harcourt Fenton Mudd! | 你别想摆脱哈寇特·芬顿·穆德 |
[34:30] | Get up, soldier! Get up! | 起来 战士 快起来 |
[34:31] | I’m slowing you down, sir, go. | 我在拖你的后腿 长官 快走 |
[34:35] | All right, take cover. | 行了 找掩护 |
[34:38] | I’ll find a way out and I’ll be back for you, you understand? | 我会找到出路然后回来找你的 你明白吗 |
[34:49] | Did you really think you could leave me? | 你真的觉得你能摆脱我吗 |
[34:52] | After all we’ve been through. | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[35:27] | Tyler, I found the docking bay. | 泰勒 我找到了泊区 |
[35:29] | Get up, let’s go. | 起来 快走 |
[35:49] | Redirect all auxiliary power to shields. | 将所有辅助动力分散到护盾 |
[35:51] | Blue panel on the right. | 右侧的蓝色面板 |
[35:54] | Five raiders in pursuit, closing fast. | 五艘突袭机在追 正在迫近 |
[36:05] | Your eyes– | 你的眼睛 |
[36:06] | that happened when you destroyed the Buran, didn’t it? | 在你毁掉布兰的时候发生的对吧 |
[36:09] | We choose our own pain. | 我们选择自己的痛苦 |
[36:11] | Mine helps me remember. | 而我的让我能记住 |
[36:18] | Klingon raiders, sir. | 克林贡突袭机 长官 |
[36:19] | Five ships and counting heading right towards us. | 五艘以上飞船朝我们过来了 |
[36:21] | Red alert. | 红色警报 |
[36:22] | We must have been spotted, sir. | 我们一定被发现了 长官 |
[36:23] | Shall I lock on and prepare to fire? | 我要瞄准并准备开火吗 |
[36:28] | The leader of the pack seems | 他们的领头看起来 |
[36:29] | to have charted an erratic flight pattern. | 布置了一条奇怪的飞行轨迹 |
[36:31] | We are now within their weapons range. | 我们现在在他们的火力范围 |
[36:33] | Should I lock phasers, sir? | 我应该瞄准相位武器吗 长官 |
[36:38] | Predator packs often split into smaller groups while in pursuit. | 猎鹰机组总是在追击时分成小组 |
[36:42] | One group initiating the chase, | 一组发起追击 |
[36:44] | while another travels ahead of the prey’s escape path. | 同时另一组提前到达猎物的逃跑路线 |
[36:49] | Hail that raider! | 呼叫那架突袭机 |
[36:50] | Initiating communication will expose our position. | 发起通话会暴露我们的位置 |
[36:52] | The lead vessel is being chased. It’s our captain! | 领头的飞船被追击 是我们的舰长 |
[36:56] | Federation starship Discovery to Klingon raider. | 联邦星舰发现号呼叫克林贡突击机 |
[36:59] | Identify yourself. | 请表明身份 |
[37:00] | Oh, what do you know? | 看看是谁 |
[37:01] | The cavalry showed up. | 我们的部队出现了 |
[37:03] | This is Captain Lorca. | 我是卢卡舰长 |
[37:04] | Two to beam out. Now! | 传送两个人出去 现在 |
[37:06] | Bridge to transporter room. | 舰桥呼叫传送室 |
[37:07] | Do you have a lock? | 锁定了吗 |
[37:08] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:09] | Lower your shields, Captain Lorca. | 卸下护盾 卢卡舰长 |
[37:24] | Captain to bridge. You got us. | 舰长呼叫舰桥 传送成功 |
[37:26] | Jump. Jump now! | 跃进 现在就跃进 |
[37:28] | Lieutenant Stamets, have you revived the Tardigrade? | 斯塔麦兹上尉 你救活了水熊虫了吗 |
[37:31] | We are able to jump, Commander. | 我们可以跃进了 中校 |
[37:33] | Klingon raiders have detected our transporter signature. | 克林贡突袭机发现了我们传送机的信号 |
[37:36] | They’re locking weapons. | 他们正用武器瞄准我们 |
[37:37] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[37:42] | Go. | 快走 |
[37:54] | Easy, soldier. You’re home. | 放松 战士 你回家了 |
[37:58] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 舰长 |
[37:59] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[38:00] | Dragging you back into the war | 用一艘成为目标的飞船 |
[38:02] | on a ship with a target on its back? | 把你拖回这场战争中 |
[38:04] | There’s no place I’d rather be. | 我没有别的地方想去了 |
[38:06] | Bridge to Stamets. | 舰桥呼叫斯塔麦兹 |
[38:07] | Congratulations, Lieutenant. Excellent work. | 恭喜你 少尉 做得好 |
[38:15] | Lieutenant Stamets, do you copy? | 斯塔麦兹上尉 你听到了吗 |
[38:16] | 保罗·斯塔麦兹 首席工程师 生命体征 | |
[38:17] | Sir, Lieutenant Stamets is in engineering, | 长官 斯塔麦兹上尉在工程部 |
[38:19] | but it seems his life signs are in distress. | 但他的生命体征显示他遇险 |
[38:23] | Warning: failure to initiate spore drive deactivation sequence. | 警告 关闭孢子引擎程序失败 |
[38:27] | Spore chamber active. | 孢子舱启动 |
[38:29] | Density at 68%… | 密度68% |
[38:31] | Drive system online. Open this door. | 引擎系统上线 打开舱门 |
[38:33] | Induction coil saturated. | 感应线圈饱和 |
[38:45] | Captain, he… he injected himself | 舰长 他对自己 |
[38:47] | with the Tardigrade DNA compound. | 注射了水熊虫的DNA成分 |
[38:51] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[39:06] | Did we make it? | 我们跃进成功了吗 |
[39:08] | Yes. | 成功了 |
[39:27] | Come. | 请进 |
[39:35] | Captain Lorca has been… rescued. | 卢卡舰长被救了 |
[39:40] | On the subject of the Tardigrade, | 水熊虫这件事上 |
[39:42] | there has been a setback. | 出了些问题 |
[39:44] | Cadet Tilly brought me up to speed… | 候补军官提利跟我讲过了 |
[39:48] | Sir. | 长官 |
[39:50] | Permission to speak freely? | 请允许我直言不讳 |
[39:55] | Are you really afraid of me? | 你是不是真的怕我 |
[39:58] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[40:00] | I am… | 我 |
[40:02] | angry at you. | 是气你 |
[40:03] | Angry because of how much you stole from me. | 生气是因为你从我这里偷走了很多 |
[40:07] | I am deeply jealous | 我很嫉妒 |
[40:10] | that I never got the chance you had. | 因为我从来没有你所拥有的机会 |
[40:13] | To be Captain Georgiou’s first officer? | 做乔久舰长的大副吗 |
[40:16] | You stood by her side | 你站在她的身边 |
[40:17] | and learned everything she had to teach. | 学习所有她教你的事情 |
[40:21] | The anticipated scenario– you would move up and out. | 预定的情况是 你会升官离开 |
[40:25] | Captain your own starship. | 成为你自己星舰的舰长 |
[40:28] | And I would take your place. | 而我会接任你的位置 |
[40:31] | I never got that chance. | 我从来都没有这个机会 |
[40:35] | If I had, I would have been more prepared for today. | 如果我有这个机会 我今天一定更胸有成竹 |
[40:41] | You did well. | 你做得好 |
[40:44] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[40:48] | She would have thought so, too. | 她也会这么想的 |
[41:10] | Her telescope. | 她的望远镜 |
[41:12] | She left it to me. | 她把它留给我了 |
[41:14] | It’s yours now. | 现在是你的了 |
[41:19] | You should have the privilege | 你就拥有像她一样 |
[41:21] | to see the universe the way she did. | 看宇宙的特权 |
[41:31] | Burnham? | 博翰 |
[41:39] | Captain Lorca has yet to be cleared for command. | 卢卡舰长还不能指挥星舰 |
[41:43] | I have much to attend to, | 我有很多事情要处理 |
[41:46] | and I could use your help with one thing. | 而我需要你帮我一件事 |
[41:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:52] | Dr. Culber believes the Tardigrade is sentient. | 寇波博士相信水熊虫是有感觉的 |
[41:56] | It remains in a state of cryptobiosis. | 它处于隐生状态中 |
[41:59] | We have no claim on its soul. | 我们没办法驯服它 |
[42:02] | Go save its life, Burnham. | 去救它 博翰 |
[42:04] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[42:06] | May the sun and moon watch your comings and goings | 愿日月守护你在无限的日夜中 |
[42:10] | in the endless nights and days that are before you. | 来来往往 |
[42:14] | Are you sure this’ll work? | 你确定有用吗 |
[42:17] | No. | 不确定 |
[42:19] | But if this is its response to an adverse environment, | 但如果这是它对敌对环境的反应的话 |
[42:21] | what does it consider to be hospitable? | 对它而言怎么才算合适呢 |
[42:25] | This creature has traveled to the far ends of the universe. | 这个生物去过宇宙的远端 |
[42:28] | My hope is that what makes it most happy… | 我觉得能让它最幸福的 |
[42:33] | is to be free. | 就是能自由 |
[43:34] | Initiating performance review, Acting Captain Saru. | 启动表现评估 执行舰长萨鲁 |
[43:41] | Protocol canceled. | 程序取消 |
[43:44] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[43:49] | Stop. | 停 |
[43:50] | Stop what? | 停什么 |
[43:52] | Stop worrying, stop doctoring. | 别担心 也别说教 |
[43:57] | Well, one tends to worry when they’re doomed | 当人喜欢一个愿意拿命换取荣耀的 |
[44:00] | to love a brilliant but reckless maniac | 聪明绝顶但胆大妄为的疯子时 |
[44:03] | who’s willing to risk his life for glory. | 总会担心的 |
[44:05] | The captain was in danger. | 舰长身处险境 |
[44:07] | Captains are in danger every day. | 舰长们每天都在险境中 |
[44:12] | You were in danger. | 你也身处险境 |
[44:18] | I’ve spent my entire career | 我的整个研究生涯 |
[44:20] | trying to grasp the essence of mycelium. | 都在试图掌握菌丝的本质 |
[44:24] | Now, for the first time, I do. | 而现在 我第一次掌握了 |
[44:28] | I saw the network, | 我看到了菌丝网络 |
[44:30] | an entire universe of possibilities | 我做梦都没想到过的 |
[44:33] | I never dreamed existed. | 充满整个宇宙的可能性是存在的 |
[44:36] | It’s… | 这 |
[44:38] | unspeakably beautiful. | 无法形容的瑰丽 |
[44:43] | I also knew you’d leave me | 我也知道如果我让任何东西危害到这个生物 |
[44:45] | if I let anything else endanger that creature. | 你就会离开我 |
[44:49] | So you do listen to me. | 所以你确实听我话 |
[44:51] | Not really. | 也不尽然 |
[44:53] | You sold that with a look. | 你用一个眼神就够了 |
[44:54] | Don’t do anything that stupid ever again. | 别再做那种傻事了 |
[44:57] | You may not care about you, | 你或许不在乎你自己 |
[45:00] | but I do. | 但我在乎你 |
[45:04] | You sure you feel okay? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[45:07] | Yes, dear doctor. | 是 亲爱的医生 |
[45:11] | I feel okay. | 我觉得挺好 |
[45:14] | Okay. | 很好 |