时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Ambassador Sarek, it’s good to see you again. | 沙瑞克大使 很高兴再次见到你 |
[00:24] | As discussed, this is my ward. | 如之前讨论的 这是我的护卫 |
[00:26] | The only female Michael I ever heard of | 叫迈克的女性我只知道 |
[00:28] | was Michael Burnham, the mutineer. | 迈克·博翰 叛乱者 |
[00:30] | You’re not her, are you? | 你不是她吧 |
[00:31] | Captain Gabriel Lorca. Welcome to Discovery. | 我是加百利·卢卡舰长 欢迎来发现号 |
[00:34] | Captain, what am I doing on this ship? | 舰长 我为什么在这艘船上 |
[00:36] | Question is, what am I gonna do with you? | 问题是 我该拿你怎么办 |
[00:38] | We are creating a new way to fly. | 我们在创造一种新的飞行方法 |
[00:41] | Discovery can be anywhere and gone in an instant. | 发现号能在一瞬间内来去任何地方 |
[00:44] | That’s how you beat the Klingons. | 这就是破克林贡人的方法 |
[00:46] | We believe the enemy may have identified Discovery | 我们认为 敌人或许已经把发现号 |
[00:48] | as our secret weapon. | 当作秘密武器 |
[00:53] | I didn’t realize there were more of us in here. | 我没想到这里还有其他人 |
[00:55] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么名字 士兵 |
[00:57] | Lieutenant Ash Tyler. | 阿什·泰勒上尉 |
[00:58] | Getting out of here was always a two-man job. | 要出去一直都需要两个人 |
[01:00] | I just waited till I found the right man. | 我就等着找到合适的那个人 |
[01:06] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[01:07] | That happened when you destroyed the Buran, didn’t it? | 在你毁掉布兰的时候发生的对吧 |
[01:09] | We choose our own pain. | 我们选择自己的痛苦 |
[01:12] | Mine helps me remember. | 而我的让我能记住 |
[01:14] | This is Captain Lorca. | 我是卢卡舰长 |
[01:15] | Two to beam out now. | 传送两个人出去 现在 |
[01:27] | Live long and prosper, Ambassador Sarek. | 生生不息 繁荣昌盛 沙瑞克大使 |
[01:31] | And you, Adjunct V’Latak. | 你也是 弗拉塔克助理 |
[01:45] | Our mission requires that we leave at once. | 我们的任务要求我们马上出发 |
[01:48] | Plot a course for the Cancri system. | 设定去坎克里星系的航线 |
[01:50] | May I inquire as to the nature of our diplomatic mission? | 我能问问我们外交任务的用意吗 |
[01:54] | Allow me to be diplomatic and ask that you do not. | 外交的事情交给我 你就别管了 |
[01:59] | In times of crisis, | 危机时刻 |
[02:02] | ignorance can be beneficial. | 无知是有益的 |
[02:06] | We are set to launch. | 我们准备好起飞了 |
[02:24] | Two more laps before breakfast. | 再跑两圈再吃早饭 |
[02:26] | We’ve done ten. | 我们都跑了十圈了 |
[02:27] | You still need to shave 6.5 seconds off of your time. | 你仍然需要提速六点五秒 |
[02:30] | Does six seconds really matter? | 六秒钟真有那么重要吗 |
[02:31] | 6.5, and, yes, | 是六点五秒 而且没错 |
[02:34] | they matter if you’re ever gonna make captain. | 如果你想当舰长的话就很重要 |
[02:36] | It’s been my experience that what I lack in athletic ability, | 我的经验告诉我 我在运动天赋上的空缺 |
[02:39] | I more than make up for in intelligence and personality. | 我可以在智慧和性格上得到弥补 |
[02:42] | We may want to focus on those attributes. | 我们或许该注重这些特质 |
[02:45] | Everyone applying to the command-training program will be smart. | 每个申请指挥训练项目的人都很聪明 |
[02:48] | Personality doesn’t count. | 性格不重要 |
[02:49] | That’s just something people with no personality say. | 这是没有性格的人说的话 |
[02:52] | Wait, which in… which in no way means you. | 等等 说的不是你 |
[02:53] | You absolutely have a personality. | 你绝对有性格 |
[02:56] | 6.5 seconds is not an arbitrary number. | 六点五秒不是随便说说的数字 |
[02:58] | Your new time will earn you a physical-endurance commendation. | 你的新记录能为你争取体能表彰 |
[03:00] | Today, your goal is 6.5 seconds, | 今天 你的目标是六点五秒 |
[03:03] | then getting a transfer on a Constitution class, | 然后就能调任到宪法级的船 |
[03:05] | like the Enterprise. | 就像企业号 |
[03:07] | After that, first officer track. | 然后 走上通往大副的路 |
[03:09] | See your path, stay on it. | 认准你的路 坚持住 |
[03:10] | Reach your destination. | 达到目的地 |
[03:12] | Cadet to captain, just like that. | 从候补军官到舰长 就这么简单 |
[03:15] | What’s it gonna be, Tilly? | 怎么样 提利 |
[03:33] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[03:34] | I waited seven months to do this. | 我为了这个等了七个月 |
[03:36] | Don’t worry about me, Captain. | 别担心我 舰长 |
[03:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:38] | Do a “Right, stack right.” go. | 来一次”右转 纵列向右前进” 走 |
[03:43] | Where do you hail from, soldier? | 你来自哪里 士兵 |
[03:45] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[03:50] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[03:53] | What about your family? | 你家人呢 |
[03:54] | I never knew my father. | 我从没见过我父亲 |
[03:56] | Mom said I didn’t miss much there. | 我妈说还是没见过为好 |
[03:57] | She died while I was at the Academy. | 她在我上军校的时候死了 |
[03:59] | On her way to the moons of Grazer– a rogue comet. | 在她去格雷瑟星的卫星的路上 荒蛮的彗星 |
[04:03] | First vacation in 12 years. | 十二年来的第一次假期 |
[04:15] | High/low. | 高低队形 |
[04:30] | Two survivors, one injury. | 两人生还 一人受伤 |
[04:32] | Mission success. | 任务完成 |
[04:34] | Hologram battle simulation complete. | 全息战斗模拟结束 |
[04:38] | Your mother was a teacher, right? | 你母亲是个老师对吧 |
[04:40] | Yeah, third grade. | 是的 教三年级 |
[04:43] | Issaquah Elementary. | 伊瑟阔小学 |
[04:45] | 24 kilometers outside Seattle, | 在西雅图城外24公里 |
[04:47] | which makes you not exactly from Seattle. | 严格地说你不是西雅图人 |
[04:53] | I like to split hairs. | 我喜欢找茬 |
[04:54] | I do my homework. | 我会做调查 |
[04:55] | You think I let just anyone walk on my ship? | 你以为我会随便让人上我的船吗 |
[04:57] | No, sir. Assuming I checked out. | 不 长官 我猜我通过审核了 |
[04:59] | Think we’d be playing with these toys if you didn’t? | 如果你没通过我们还会一起玩枪吗 |
[05:05] | 24 kills. You? | 24个人头 你呢 |
[05:07] | 22, sir. | 22个 长官 |
[05:09] | Looks like I may be the one who needs to get his eyes fixed. | 看来还是我的眼睛需要矫正 |
[05:16] | Captain, out of respect… | 舰长 无意冒犯 |
[05:18] | Don’t apologize for excellence. | 别为你的优秀而道歉 |
[05:20] | I want my chief of security to shoot better than I do. | 我希望我的安全主管枪打得比我准 |
[05:27] | You offering me a slot, Captain? | 你是给我职务了吗 舰长 |
[05:28] | Well, I figure I’ve seen you fly, shoot, | 我见识过你的驾驶 射击 |
[05:32] | fight like a Klingon. | 像克林贡人一样战斗 |
[05:33] | Klingon guards beating on me for seven months, | 克林贡守卫殴打我长达七个月 |
[05:35] | I was bound to pick something up. | 我一定要学会点东西 |
[05:36] | Yeah, most people would have given up. | 是啊 大多数人会选择放弃抵抗 |
[05:38] | You learned. | 而你却一心学习 |
[05:40] | My last chief of security and I went through a lot together. | 我的上一任安全主管和我一起经历了很多 |
[05:43] | I need someone I can trust, | 我需要一个我能信得过的人 |
[05:46] | someone that understands war. | 一个懂得战争的人 |
[05:48] | What it takes to survive, what it takes to win. | 懂得如何生存 懂得如何获胜 |
[05:51] | I think that’s you. Is it? | 我觉得就是你了 对吗 |
[05:55] | I’d be honored to serve on the Discovery. | 我很荣幸能在发现号上服役 |
[05:59] | I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 长官 |
[06:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:09] | According to our flight plan, | 根据我们的飞行计划 |
[06:10] | we should be arriving momentarily. | 我们应该即刻到达 |
[06:16] | Why have we not yet dropped out of warp? | 为什么我们还未离开曲速 |
[06:19] | Our course has changed. | 航线改变了 |
[06:25] | You know the actual nature of my mission. | 你知道了任务的真正意图 |
[06:29] | This mission does not reflect true Vulcan ideology. | 此次任务违背了真正的瓦肯星思想 |
[06:32] | You are one of them. | 你是一个 |
[06:34] | A fanatic. | 狂热者 |
[06:35] | Your fascination with humans | 你对人类的着迷 |
[06:37] | can no longer be tolerated. | 不能再受到容忍 |
[06:39] | Your obsession has blinded you to the truth– | 这种痴迷蒙蔽了你的双眼… |
[06:43] | humans are inferior. | 人类是劣等生物 |
[06:46] | My sacrifice will be a rallying cry | 我的牺牲会化作一种信念 |
[06:50] | to those who value logic above all. | 团结那些视逻辑至上的瓦肯星人 |
[06:54] | Vulcans will soon recognize | 瓦肯星人将很快认清现实 |
[06:56] | and withdraw from the failed experiment | 从这个被称作联邦的 |
[06:58] | known as the Federation. | 失败实验中撤离 |
[08:37] | Computer, green juice, extra green. | 电脑 蔬菜汁 多加蔬菜 |
[08:39] | Computer, cancel that order. | 电脑 取消那个命令 |
[08:41] | That’s hardly the correct ratio | 那与蛋白质 糖类和脂肪 |
[08:43] | of protein, carbohydrates and fat. | 最佳的配比不符 |
[08:45] | Computer, three-egg-white breakfast burrito | 电脑 加三个蛋白的墨西哥卷 |
[08:47] | with black beans. | 配上黑豆 |
[08:48] | – Computer… – Make it two. | -电脑… -要两份 |
[08:50] | Computer, add salsa. | 电脑 加莎莎酱 |
[08:52] | Computer, add roasted tomato salsa. | 电脑 加烤蕃茄莎莎酱 |
[08:55] | Cooked tomatoes are a great source of lycopene. | 熟番茄富含番茄红素 |
[08:57] | Remember that. | 记住了 |
[08:58] | Oh, my God, you are so scary. | 天呐 你太可怕了 |
[09:00] | Two appetizing and nutrient-filled burritos. | 两个美味又营养的墨西哥卷 |
[09:04] | New guy, three o’clock. | 新来的 三点钟方向 |
[09:07] | Lieutenant Ash Tyler. | 阿什·泰勒上尉 |
[09:09] | Scuttlebutt is he took out six Klingon warriors | 传闻说他和舰长 |
[09:12] | in hand-to-hand combat when he and the captain | 逃离猛禽号时 他手撕了 |
[09:14] | escaped that Bird-of-Prey. | 六个克林贡战士 |
[09:15] | Six? | 六个 |
[09:16] | I’ve fought Klingons. I doubt it. | 我和克林贡人打斗过 我可不信 |
[09:17] | Now the captain practically wants to adopt him as a result. | 所以现在舰长想让他加入星舰 |
[09:20] | I can’t imagine Captain Lorca feeling that way about anyone. | 无法想象卢卡舰长对谁会有这种想法 |
[09:22] | Why? He practically adopted you. | 为什么 他不就让你加入了 |
[09:24] | I believe every word of it. | 我坚信是真的 |
[09:26] | I kind of feel like it makes him hotter. | 我感觉他因此更帅气了 |
[09:29] | Ensign Molina, please report to Engineering. | 莫丽娜少尉 请前往工程部报到 |
[09:35] | Scuttlebutt is you took out | 传闻说你手撕了 |
[09:36] | six Klingon warriors in hand-to-hand combat. | 六个克林贡战士 |
[09:39] | You can’t believe everything you hear. | 耳听为虚 |
[09:40] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[09:43] | I’m cadet Sylvia Tilly. | 我是候补军官西尔维娅·提利 |
[09:45] | this is my mentor, Michael. | 这是我的导师 迈克 |
[09:46] | Commander Wilson, | 威尔逊中校 |
[09:47] | please report to the transporter room. | 请到传送室报到 |
[09:49] | You’re Michael Burnham? | 你是迈克·博翰吗 |
[09:51] | The same. | 正是 |
[09:53] | You probably can believe everything you hear. | 耳听并不为虚 |
[09:55] | I tend to assess people in the here and now. | 我喜欢在现实中看人 |
[09:57] | You’re a functioning crew member of a Federation starship. | 你是一艘联邦星舰的得力船员 |
[10:00] | Right here, right now. | 此时 此刻 |
[10:11] | Crazy kids. | 傻孩子们 |
[10:13] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[10:17] | Michael, what’s wrong? | 迈克 怎么了 |
[10:23] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[10:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:26] | No. | 不好 |
[10:34] | Sarek… | 沙瑞克 |
[10:38] | My mind to your mind. | 我心连彼心 |
[10:43] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我思即彼思 |
[11:21] | We can’t let them do this to her. | 我们不能让他们这样对她 |
[11:23] | She has worked her whole life for this. | 她一生都在为此努力 |
[11:25] | She’s excelled. You have to do something. | 她很优秀 你得做点什么 |
[11:27] | This is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[11:28] | There’s no logic in your request, wife. | 你的请求里无逻辑可言 妻子 |
[11:31] | Fairness is quantifiable. | 公平是可量化的 |
[11:33] | The Vulcan Expeditionary Group | 瓦肯星远征队 |
[11:35] | has rated her abilities as insufficient | 评估到她能力不足 |
[11:37] | and rendered their decision. | 并作出了决定 |
[11:38] | Their decision is wrong. | 这是个错误的决定 |
[11:40] | She graduated at the top of her class. | 她以班级顶尖的成绩毕业 |
[11:42] | Her test scores are better than any Vulcan. | 她的测试成绩无人能及 |
[11:44] | There are other metrics. | 还有一些别的指标 |
[11:46] | Spiritual discipline, | 精神控制能力 |
[11:47] | martial arts, logic. | 武术 逻辑 |
[11:49] | Please, I want to go home. | 拜托 我想回家 |
[11:52] | Humiliation is a human emotion. | 人类才会有羞辱心 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry, Sarek. | 对不起 沙瑞克 |
[12:00] | You were wrong to believe in me. | 你错信了我 |
[12:01] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:02] | I can’t compete here. | 我无力在此竞争 |
[12:04] | I do not have the required abilities, | 我的能力达不到要求 |
[12:07] | I am not good enough. | 我不够优秀 |
[12:08] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[12:09] | Sarek, make her see the truth. | 沙瑞克 让她看看真相 |
[12:12] | She cannot thrive in the Vulcan service. | 她在瓦肯星服役将前途黯淡 |
[12:15] | Perhaps I can find a place for her in Starfleet, | 或许我能在要求相对宽松的 |
[12:17] | where requirements are less extreme. | 星际舰队中为她安排一个职位 |
[12:24] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[12:25] | This is my mind. | 这是我的心里 |
[12:27] | You brought me here. | 你带我来的 |
[12:29] | Leave now! | 马上离开 |
[12:30] | Sarek! | 沙瑞克 |
[12:36] | Ever since the bombing, | 在爆炸之后 |
[12:38] | part of me, | 部分的我 |
[12:38] | my katra, has been with you. | 我的灵魂 跟你连在了一起 |
[12:41] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我思即彼思 |
[12:44] | Sarek! | 沙瑞克 |
[12:44] | It’s okay, Burnham. | 没事了 博翰 |
[12:46] | You’re in sickbay. | 这里是医疗舱 |
[12:47] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了 |
[12:49] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:50] | Nothing shows up on any of her scans. | 扫描显示无任何异常 |
[12:52] | It’s not me. It’s Sarek. He’s in trouble. | 那不是我 是沙瑞克 他有麻烦了 |
[12:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:56] | I share part of his katra. | 我和他共享一部分灵魂 |
[12:58] | His eternal life force. | 他的永生之力 |
[12:59] | It’s like a Vulcan soul. | 类似于瓦肯人的灵魂 |
[13:01] | I’ve heard stories, I just… | 我有所听闻 只是… |
[13:02] | assumed it was an ancient myth. | 我以为那只是个古老的神话 |
[13:04] | How can you share | 你怎么可能和沙瑞克 |
[13:06] | a soul with Sarek? | 共享一个灵魂呢 |
[13:07] | You’re not Vulcan. | 你又不是瓦肯人 |
[13:08] | I was raised as one. | 我是瓦肯人养大的 |
[13:09] | After my parents were killed at a Vulcan outpost. | 在我生身父母在瓦肯边境被杀之后 |
[13:11] | Sarek and his human wife Amanda took you in. | 沙瑞克和他的人类妻子阿曼达领养了你 |
[13:13] | Your story’s well-documented. | 你的事我们有完备的记录 |
[13:15] | He believed I could serve as humanity’s potential. | 他认为我可以作为人类的希望 |
[13:19] | How could he put that kind of pressure on a child? | 他怎么能将这一重担压到一个孩子的身上 |
[13:21] | Well, not everyone agreed with him; | 并不是每个人都同意他的主张 |
[13:22] | a group of logic extremists. | 有一群极端逻辑主义者 |
[13:26] | They didn’t want humans in their culture. | 他们不希望人类介入他们的文化 |
[13:27] | They tried to stop him by killing me. | 他们想杀了我 好阻止他 |
[13:29] | They bombed the Learning Center where I was educated. | 他们炸了我所在的那个学习中心 |
[13:31] | Vulcans tried to murder you? | 瓦肯人想杀了你 |
[13:34] | Renegade Vulcans, a small faction. | 是叛离瓦肯人 只是一小群人 |
[13:35] | And they didn’t try, Doctor, they succeeded. | 他们不只是想杀了我 医生 他们成功了 |
[13:39] | I was dead for three minutes. | 我经历了三分钟死亡 |
[13:42] | The katra has healing powers. | 灵魂有治愈的力量 |
[13:44] | Sarek used it to save me. | 沙瑞克用这力量救了我 |
[13:45] | A kind of soul graft. | 像是一种灵魂嫁接 |
[13:46] | It’s a procedure that’s frowned upon, and rare. | 这方法不被赞成 也极少见 |
[13:49] | So you’re linked with him? | 所以你就跟他有灵魂联系了 |
[13:51] | He gets wounded, you feel pain? | 他一受伤 你就能感到痛苦 |
[13:54] | This has happened to you before? | 你之前有发生过这种现象吗 |
[13:55] | Once. | 有一次 |
[13:57] | The start of the war. | 在战争的开始 |
[13:58] | He sensed my distress. | 他感受到了我的忧虑 |
[14:00] | And came to me. | 找上了我 |
[14:03] | But this is different. | 但这次不一样 |
[14:04] | I can feel him slipping away. | 我能感觉到他渐渐远去 |
[14:06] | I don’t think this is a conscious effort on his part. | 我觉得这不是他有意识的联系 |
[14:08] | Sarek is delirious. | 沙瑞克现在精神错乱 |
[14:09] | He might be dying. | 他可能快死了 |
[14:11] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[14:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:16] | Captain, help me find him. | 舰长 帮我找到他 |
[14:22] | Michael Burnham is correct. | 迈克·博翰没有错 |
[14:24] | The Vulcan High Council has confirmed | 瓦肯最高委员会已经确认 |
[14:26] | that Ambassador Sarek’s ship was sabotaged by logic extremists. | 沙瑞克大使的飞船被极端逻辑主义者破坏了 |
[14:30] | I’m told that the Vulcans were secretly invited to a meeting | 我听说瓦肯人被秘密地邀请出席 |
[14:34] | with two independent Klingon houses, | 与两个独立克林贡家族的会议 |
[14:36] | in an attempt to forge an alliance to win the war. | 他们打算结盟 以赢得这场战争 |
[14:38] | Klingons don’t normally extend party invitations. | 克林贡人可不会平白无故与他人结盟 |
[14:41] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[14:43] | But both of these houses | 但这两个家族 |
[14:44] | were ousted by General Kol’s new ruling council. | 都被科尔将军的新政委员会攫取了权力 |
[14:48] | It is their wish to undermine his authority… | 这两家希望能瓦解柯尔的权力 |
[14:51] | And the Vulcans believe that? | 瓦肯人就信了吗 |
[14:52] | Not without reservation. | 没有全然相信 |
[14:55] | The meeting was organized | 会议在中立地区举行 |
[14:56] | on neutral ground by the elders of Cancri IV. | 由坎克里四号星的长老们主持 |
[15:00] | Sarek was chosen to vet the legitimacy of their claims. | 沙瑞克是被派去审查他们声明的合法性的 |
[15:04] | He has demonstrated a unique ability to forge relationships | 在促成不遵循逻辑观念的种族的合作关系方面 |
[15:07] | with races that do not follow logic-based ideology. | 沙瑞克展现出了独特的才华 |
[15:13] | Vulcans went behind Starfleet’s back | 瓦肯人阴了星际舰队一回 就是因为 |
[15:15] | ’cause they thought they could clear up our “Illogical mess.” | 他们以为能清除我们”毫无逻辑的烂摊子” |
[15:19] | So where is the ambassador right now? | 现在大使又在哪里呢 |
[15:20] | Lost in a nebula near Yridia. | 在伊利迪亚星附近的星云中失踪了 |
[15:23] | Starfleet Command is assessing the situation | 星际舰队指挥部正在评估情况 |
[15:26] | to organize a recovery operation. | 以组织搜救工作 |
[15:29] | Yeah, well, the longer you assess, | 你们评估的越久 |
[15:30] | the greater the chance Sarek dies. | 沙瑞克死亡的可能性越大 |
[15:33] | And so does the best chance for peace. | 重获和平的可能性也越来越小 |
[15:35] | I’ll go get him. | 我去救他 |
[15:36] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[15:37] | There are protocols to be followed, Captain. | 你得遵守流程 舰长 |
[15:39] | You can tell the Vulcans they’re welcome. | 告诉瓦肯星人”不客气” |
[15:41] | I’m happy to clean up their mess. | 我可愿意给他们擦屁股了 |
[15:43] | – Discovery out. – Captain! | -发现号下线 -舰长 |
[16:02] | We have arrived at the Yridia nebula. | 我们已抵达伊利迪亚星云 |
[16:05] | Start scanning for the ambassador’s emergency beacon. | 开始搜索大使的紧急救援无线电信标 |
[16:11] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:12] | I still sense Sarek, but it’s growing erratic. | 我还能感觉到沙瑞克 但越来越微弱了 |
[16:14] | Think he’s getting worse. | 我觉得他的状况越来越糟了 |
[16:16] | Don’t worry, we’ll get him back. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[16:17] | Captain. Scanners detect | 舰长 扫描仪没有发现 |
[16:20] | no signs of the ambassador’s ship. | 大使飞船的信号 |
[16:21] | The nebula’s radioactive gasses | 这星云中的放射性气体 |
[16:23] | are rendering our sensors inoperative. | 令我们的检测器无法正常工作 |
[16:25] | All right, we’ll send out probes. | 好吧 我们放出探测器 |
[16:26] | Scan sector by sector. | 逐区搜索 |
[16:28] | Considering the size of the nebula, | 这星云的体积非常庞大 |
[16:30] | that method could take months. | 这么找可能要花上几个月时间 |
[16:33] | Well, any other options, Number One? | 那你出个好主意啊 大副 |
[16:36] | Me. | 我 |
[16:38] | Now, that’s my kind of crazy. | 你这是在学我发疯啊 |
[16:40] | You’re talking about building a synthetic mind-meld augment. | 你这是要造一台虚拟思想融合扩增器啊 |
[16:44] | Groovy. | 真是妙啊 |
[16:45] | Clearly, your trip down the mycelium path | 很明显 你的菌丝路之旅 |
[16:48] | has lightened your mood, Lieutenant. | 让你心情大好啊 上尉 |
[16:50] | Once you’re past getting stabbed by needles, | 一旦熬过了针扎感的阶段 |
[16:52] | it’s pretty great. | 感觉还是相当棒的 |
[16:53] | I’m guessing, from your reaction, | 从你的反应看 |
[16:55] | that modifying this neural enhancer is a viable method | 我猜改造这台神经增强器是个可行的办法 |
[16:57] | to achieve what I need. | 它能实现我的目的 |
[16:58] | Sure. Hey, why not? | 当然 有何不可 |
[17:00] | Now, we boost your neural impulses to reconnect with his katra, | 我们先增强你的神经脉冲 与他的灵魂重连 |
[17:04] | then pump those same signals into your noggin, | 然后再将相同的信号输入你的脑瓜 |
[17:07] | and… voilà. | 然后 就成啦 |
[17:09] | Sarek vision. | 进入沙瑞克视角 |
[17:10] | I got to say, this katra stuff is way cool. | 我得说 灵魂这玩意儿真是太酷了 |
[17:13] | An uncharted superhighway | 一种未知的信息高速路 |
[17:15] | connecting all of consciousness and life? | 连接着所有的意识和生命 |
[17:17] | We have exactly no time | 我们真的没有时间 |
[17:19] | to discuss the metaphysical implications. | 讨论这里面的哲学意义 |
[17:21] | I can sense that Sarek is unconscious. | 我能感觉到沙瑞克已经昏迷了 |
[17:22] | I want to use this mind-meld to wake him up, | 我想用这台思想融合器唤醒他 |
[17:24] | so he can activate his ship’s transponder. | 好让他能激活他飞船上的应答器 |
[17:26] | Right, like a psychic hit of speed. | 就像精神高速撞车 |
[17:29] | I was thinking an adrenaline shot, but okay. | 我是想说一针肾上腺素 不过也行 |
[17:31] | There is one wrinkle, though. | 只有一点 |
[17:33] | Radioactive interference from the nebula | 星云中的辐射干扰 |
[17:35] | is gonna diffuse your signal. | 会漫射你的信号 |
[17:37] | You will never be able to maintain | 你在这里是无法 |
[17:39] | a strong enough connection with Sarek from out here. | 与沙瑞克保持足够强度的连接的 |
[17:42] | So we take the Discovery inside the nebula | 那我们把发现号开进星云 |
[17:44] | and get closer to them. | 与他们更近一点 |
[17:46] | Bad idea. | 不是好主意 |
[17:47] | Guess what happens if we mix those cosmic gasses | 想知道宇宙气态遇到我们船上 |
[17:50] | with our concentration of mycelium spores we have on board. | 高浓度的菌丝孢子会发生什么吗 |
[17:59] | Okay. So we go in with a shuttle. | 好吧 我们用穿梭机进去 |
[18:01] | You’d have to fly into that soup | 那你飞进那碗汤里去的时候 |
[18:03] | with nothing but hope and a prayer. | 除了希望和祈祷一无所有 |
[18:04] | Are you really that crazy? | 你真的那么疯狂吗 |
[18:07] | Good to know. | 好吧 |
[18:08] | I know, I know. “Get to work.” | 我知道 开始工作 |
[18:12] | As long as I don’t overstay my welcome, | 只要别拖太久 |
[18:13] | the shuttle shields can handle it. | 穿梭机的护盾可以维持 |
[18:15] | But I need someone to work the neural enhancer. | 但我需要一个人为我做神经加强 |
[18:17] | I’d like Cadet Tilly. | 我想要提利学员 |
[18:19] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[18:20] | And I could use the moral support. | 我也可以得到一些精神支持 |
[18:21] | All right, then, you’ll get it. | 可以 你尽管带上 |
[18:23] | And you need a pilot who can fly you through that storm | 你还需要一个驾驶员 |
[18:26] | and, more importantly, get you out alive. | 带你穿过风暴活着回来 |
[18:29] | Luckily, I know a guy. | 幸运的是 我知道这么一个人 |
[18:32] | Attention, all personnel. | 所有人员注意 |
[18:34] | Clear Dock 3 for shield test. | 清空3号甲板 进行护盾实验 |
[18:37] | Cadet. Sir. | 学员 长官 |
[18:42] | Bring her back in one piece. | 完整地带她回来 |
[18:44] | Not a scratch. | 不会留一个划痕 |
[18:46] | I’m talking about her. | 我是说她 |
[18:49] | Cadet Wells, please report to Engineering. | 威尔斯候补军官 速到工程部报道 |
[18:52] | Or don’t come back at all. | 要么就别回来了 |
[19:18] | Captain. Incoming transmission from Admiral Cornwell. | 舰长 康韦尔上将来电 |
[19:22] | Transfer it to my quarters. | 转到我的房间 |
[19:24] | I’m afraid that won’t do, sir. | 恐怕不行 长官 |
[19:26] | What do you mean “That won’t do”? | 你是什么意思 |
[19:28] | Her cruiser just dropped out of warp, | 她的战舰刚刚离开曲速 |
[19:30] | and she’s requesting permission to land. | 正在请求停靠 |
[19:34] | Here. | 在这里 |
[19:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:37] | I’ll see her in my ready room. | 我会在准备室见她 |
[19:39] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[19:40] | I thought Terral was gonna throw a fit, | 我以为特拉尔会大发脾气 |
[19:42] | And he’s a damn Vulcan. | 他可是个瓦肯人 |
[19:44] | Well, I did what I thought was best. | 我做了我认为的最优选择 |
[19:45] | You launched an unauthorized rescue mission | 你发起了一项未授权的救援任务 |
[19:48] | using a convicted mutineer. | 让一个已定罪的叛乱者参与 |
[19:50] | Not to mention a P.O.W. | 更别说那个战俘 |
[19:52] | who has barely had time to recover. | 他都还没时间恢复 |
[19:54] | Can you even trust this guy? | 你难道信任这个人吗 |
[19:56] | Yes, Admiral. I checked him out. | 是的 上将 我查过他了 |
[19:58] | Lieutenant Tyler graduated with honors | 泰勒上尉从学院以优异的成绩毕业 |
[20:00] | from the Academy before he saved my life. | 后来他又救了我的命 |
[20:01] | You are captain of the most advanced ship in the fleet. | 你是舰队最先进星舰的舰长 |
[20:05] | The cornerstone of our entire defense against the Klingons. | 是我们对抗克林贡防线的基石 |
[20:09] | You cannot treat Discovery like it’s your own fiefdom. | 你不能把发现号当做自己的封地 |
[20:11] | Is it true, what I heard about Lieutenant Stamets? | 是真的吗 关于斯塔麦兹上尉的 |
[20:14] | He engaged in eugenic manipulation? | 他尝试了优生实验 |
[20:16] | He got the spore drive working again. | 他设法让孢子引擎上线了 |
[20:18] | Yeah, he saved the ship and the crew. | 没错他拯救了这艘船和船员 |
[20:19] | I appreciate that, Gabriel, but there are rules… | 我很欣赏这些 加百列 但是规定 |
[20:22] | Rules are for Admirals in back offices. | 规定是为后台的将军们服务的 |
[20:25] | I’m out there trying to win a war. | 我在这里努力打赢一场战争 |
[20:26] | Then don’t make enemies on your own side. | 那就别在自己这边给自己找敌人 |
[20:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[20:30] | What’s really going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[20:32] | I came to see my friend. | 我是来见我的朋友的 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Why don’t we stop talking like Starfleet officers, | 那不如我们别用舰队军官的口气说话 |
[20:40] | Kat, and, uh… | 卡特 |
[20:43] | …start talking like friends? | 让我们用朋友的口气说话 |
[21:02] | Hey, where’s that old Burnham bluster, huh? | 以前旋风一样的的博翰去哪了 |
[21:05] | Badass lady who’s always pushing me to be the best I can be? | 那个总是逼我做到最好的可怕女人呢 |
[21:11] | Do you know what helps me when I’m feeling freaked out? | 你知道我害怕的时候做什么会有帮助吗 |
[21:14] | Talking. | 说话 |
[21:16] | You know where Sarek’s mind is? | 你知道沙瑞克的思想在做什么吗 |
[21:19] | Where his dying thoughts have taken him? | 弥留之际他想的是什么 |
[21:22] | To me. | 是我 |
[21:23] | – I mean, that’s kind of beautiful. – No. | -听上去真美 -不是的 |
[21:27] | No, you don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[21:28] | I was supposed to be his proof | 我本来是他用来证明 |
[21:29] | that humans and Vulcans could coexist. | 人类与瓦肯可以共存的证据 |
[21:32] | As equals. | 证明我们是平等的 |
[21:34] | But I ended up being his greatest disappointment. | 但我最后却成为他最大的失望 |
[21:37] | That’s what he’s reflecting on. | 他不断地回想起这一刻 |
[21:39] | I was rejected from the Expeditionary Group | 我被瓦肯远征队拒绝 |
[21:42] | for being too human. | 因为我太人类了 |
[21:44] | My failure is his last thought. | 我的失败是他最后的回忆 |
[21:48] | He doesn’t believe in me, | 他不相信我 |
[21:49] | but I’m supposed to be the one who saves him. | 但我会成为拯救他的那一个 |
[21:51] | All right, we’re at Sarek’s last known location. | 我们已经到沙瑞克消失前的最后坐标 |
[21:53] | Can we do this before we get torn to pieces? | 我们可以在四分五裂之前完成吗 |
[21:55] | Or you can keep chatting away. It’s up to you. | 或者你们可以继续说话 看你们 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | Good to go. | 可以了 |
[22:00] | Provided this thing doesn’t fry your brain. | 如果这东西不烧坏你脑子的话 |
[22:06] | Now, if the bio-readings show something weird… | 如果生物指标有异常 |
[22:10] | They will. Sarek is delirious. | 它们会异常 沙瑞克非常激动 |
[22:11] | Can’t allow him to push me out like that again. | 不能让他像上次一样推我出来了 |
[22:13] | But fighting him is gonna put a massive strain on me. | 但对抗他会给我带来极大的压力 |
[22:17] | Then… how do I know if I should pull you out? | 那我怎么知道什么时候拉你出来 |
[22:20] | Don’t. | 别拉 |
[22:21] | No matter what the sensors say, | 无论传感器说什么 |
[22:23] | you leave me in there. | 你都要让我继续 |
[22:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:27] | Go. | 开始 |
[22:35] | She cannot thrive in the Vulcan service. | 她无法在瓦肯机构下发挥 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry, Sarek. | 对不起 沙瑞克 |
[22:38] | You were wrong to believe in me. | 你不该相信我的 |
[22:46] | Do you remember, on your tenth birthday, | 你还记得 在你十岁生日的时候 |
[22:49] | we took a shuttle and we went to the seventh moon of Eridani D. | 我们坐着穿梭机去伊瑞达尼D卫七 |
[22:53] | I recall, to experience a book exchange, | 我记得 是去体验换书 |
[22:56] | an ancient human ritual. | 一种古老的人类仪式 |
[22:57] | This gift… | 这个礼物 |
[22:59] | comes with a mother’s advice. | 还伴随着一位母亲的忠告 |
[23:01] | You’ve proven that you’re as accomplished as any Vulcan, | 你证明了你和任何瓦尔肯人一样成功 |
[23:04] | which is gonna serve you well, | 会让你受益无穷 |
[23:06] | as long as you never forget | 只要你永远不忘记 |
[23:10] | that you’re human, too. | 你也是一名人类 |
[23:14] | You need to nurture that side. | 你需要培养那一面 |
[23:20] | There’s Sarek. | 沙瑞克在那里 |
[23:21] | He’s talking to the Expeditionary Group director. | 他在跟远征队的主管谈话 |
[23:32] | She got in. | 她被录取 |
[23:33] | Didn’t she? | 对吧 |
[23:34] | Michael’s application was rejected. | 迈克的申请被拒了 |
[23:39] | If this is your attempt at humor, | 如果你是说笑的 |
[23:41] | you’re gonna need a lot more practice, husband. | 你还需要很多锻炼 丈夫 |
[23:44] | – It is not. – Why? | -不是笑话 -为什么 |
[23:45] | No human has ever been accepted | 从来没有人类 |
[23:47] | into the Vulcan Expeditionary Group. | 能被瓦尔肯远征队录取 |
[23:49] | Success was always an unlikely outcome. | 成功的几率很低 |
[23:51] | What is the reason they have that they could possibly reject her? | 他们拒绝她的理由是什么 |
[23:53] | Obviously, I had hoped for better. | 很显然 我也希望结果能更好 |
[23:56] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想在这里 |
[23:57] | – Michael… – Please, Amanda, I want to leave. | -迈克 -求你了 阿曼达 我想离开 |
[23:59] | Listen to me… Why are you doing this? | 听我说 为什么你要这么做 |
[24:02] | I told you before. | 我之前告诉过你了 |
[24:04] | You’re not welcome here. | 你在这里不受欢迎 |
[24:06] | You called me here. Your katra pulled me. | 你叫我来这里 你的灵魂吸引了我 |
[24:08] | This is my mind. | 这是我的意识 |
[24:10] | Stay out. | 滚出去 |
[24:12] | You’re near death. | 你濒临死亡 |
[24:13] | I can help you like you helped me. | 我能像你帮我一样帮助你 |
[24:15] | Give me a chance. | 给我个机会 |
[24:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:17] | You will fail. | 你会失败的 |
[24:26] | What’s happening back there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[24:27] | I don’t, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:28] | Then wake her up! | 那就叫醒她 |
[24:29] | She said not to. It’ll sever the link. | 她说不要叫醒她 那样会断了联系的 |
[24:30] | I outrank you. | 我的军衔比你高 |
[24:33] | Damn it. Fine. | 该死的 好吧 |
[24:44] | Nothing like a single malt straight from the motherland. | 还是直接来自祖国的麦芽酒好喝 |
[24:47] | I still think about the bottle we killed that night. | 我还在想着我们那天喝掉的那一瓶 |
[24:49] | We went to see the Perseids meteor shower. | 我们去看英仙座流星雨 |
[24:55] | – You don’t remember? – No, I was just… | -你不记得了吗 -不是 我只是在想 |
[24:58] | thinking how long ago it seems. | 那感觉上是很久以前的事情了 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:02] | We were so young… | 我们当时那么年轻 |
[25:05] | with grand plans for the future. | 对未来有宏大的计划 |
[25:07] | Well, some of us still have. | 我们中的一些人还有 |
[25:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:15] | I worry about you, Gabriel. | 我很担心你 加百列 |
[25:17] | Some of the decisions you’ve been making recently | 你最近做的一些决定 |
[25:20] | have been troubling. | 很令人不安 |
[25:21] | Well, war doesn’t provide too many opportunities for niceties. | 战争中没机会管什么繁文缛节 |
[25:25] | You’re pushing this crew. | 你是在逼船员们 |
[25:27] | You’re putting the ship in harm’s way. | 你把这艘飞船置于险境 |
[25:30] | You’ve been ignoring orders. | 你无视命令 |
[25:32] | I’m in the front line, Kat. | 卡特 我是在前线 |
[25:35] | You got to make decisions in a second, sometimes less. | 你得在一秒钟内做出决定 有时更少 |
[25:37] | Which is why Starfleet needs you at your best. | 这也是为什么星际舰队需要你处于最佳状态 |
[25:41] | I’m not sure we’re getting it. | 我觉得你并没有达到 |
[25:42] | I’m not sure the Klingons would agree. | 我不确定克林贡是不是也这么觉得 |
[25:44] | I’m not talking about your record. | 我不是在说你的成绩 |
[25:47] | I’m talking about you. | 我是在说你 |
[25:51] | I don’t think you’ve been the same since the Buran. | 我觉得你从布兰号回来后就变了 |
[25:59] | I passed every test. | 我通过了每一个测试 |
[26:01] | Cleared for duty every time. | 每一次都经许可执行任务 |
[26:04] | But you know that, don’t you, Doc? | 但你知道的对吧 医生 |
[26:06] | Yes, I’ve read your psych evals. | 是的 我看过你的心理评估报告 |
[26:09] | You passed with flying colors. | 你都以高分通过 |
[26:11] | So, what’s really the problem? | 所以 问题在哪里 |
[26:13] | Less than a week ago, you were being tortured. | 不到一周前 你被拷问 |
[26:16] | Now you’re back in the chair. | 如今你回归了 |
[26:19] | How do you feel about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:25] | Are we in session? | 我们是在心理治疗吗 |
[26:26] | ‘Cause I didn’t know you’re practicing again. | 因为我不知道你又开始接收病人了 |
[26:29] | ‘Cause if I have your undivided attention… | 因为如果你能在我身上专注 |
[26:34] | for 50 minutes… | 50分钟 |
[26:37] | I can think of a whole bunch of other things we could be doing. | 我觉得我们可以做很多其他事情 |
[26:56] | Laying in a course back to Discovery. | 直接飞回发现号 |
[26:57] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
[26:58] | He actually is, though. | 他确实在这么做 |
[26:59] | I said I’m not leaving here without Sarek. | 我说过没救回沙瑞克我就不走 |
[27:01] | Those are not my orders, Burnham. | 那些不是我收到的命令 博翰 |
[27:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:05] | Sarek keeps blocking me. | 沙瑞克一直在阻止我 |
[27:07] | I can’t fight you, too. | 我不能再跟你争斗 |
[27:09] | All right. What can we do? | 好的 我们能怎么做 |
[27:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:12] | His thoughts are fixed on my graduation day, | 他的想法停留在我毕业的那天 |
[27:14] | but the emotions from that memory | 但是那天的情感 |
[27:15] | are too difficult for me to handle. | 对我来说太难承受了 |
[27:17] | Well, maybe it’s hard for him, too. | 或许对他来说很难 |
[27:18] | Or not. He’s a Vulcan. | 不一定 他是瓦尔肯人 |
[27:22] | Why is he thinking of your failure? | 为什么他想着你被拒的事 |
[27:24] | Where’s the logic in that? | 逻辑呢 |
[27:26] | I’ve been close to death, all right? | 我濒临死亡 |
[27:27] | Right up next to it. | 在鬼门关上来回 |
[27:29] | You don’t think about who’s failed you. | 你不会想到谁让你失望 |
[27:30] | None of that matters. | 这些都无所谓 |
[27:32] | You think about who you love, | 你会想到你爱的人 |
[27:33] | what you wish you’d done differently. | 你错待的人 |
[27:38] | What does he wish he had done differently? | 他觉得他应该改变什么 |
[27:56] | I’m going back in. | 我要回去 |
[28:07] | She cannot thrive in the Vulcan service. | 她在瓦尔肯军队中没办法成长 |
[28:14] | Sarek. | 沙瑞克 |
[28:18] | You continue to demonstrate an inability to learn. | 你真是屡教不改 |
[28:22] | You cannot defeat me. | 你没法赢我 |
[28:23] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐藏什么 |
[28:32] | What don’t you want me to see? | 你不想让我看到什么 |
[28:33] | Is it really worth dying over? | 真的值得为其而死吗 |
[28:36] | I can save you, Sarek, | 我可以救你的 沙瑞克 |
[28:37] | but you have to let me into your mind. | 但你得让我进入你的意识 |
[28:39] | Let me in. You had faith in me once. | 让我进去吧 你曾经相信过我 |
[28:42] | I’m asking you to have faith in me again. | 我请求你再相信我一次 |
[28:44] | I never lost faith in you. | 我从来没有不信你 |
[28:47] | The failure on this day was mine and mine alone. | 这天的失败是我的过错 也是我一个人的 |
[28:54] | I will show you. | 我给你看 |
[28:56] | The Expeditionary Group | 远征队已经 |
[28:58] | has examined graduate Burnham’s application | 认真审查了 |
[29:00] | with great interest. | 毕业生博翰的申请 |
[29:02] | Acceptance with honors is her due. | 很荣幸接受她的申请 |
[29:05] | By conventional decision parameters, | 基于普遍的决策参数 |
[29:08] | yes. | 同意 |
[29:09] | Your hesitation is to do with her nature? | 你犹豫是因为她的先天因素吗 |
[29:12] | Certainly her nurture is unquestionable. | 当然她的后天成果是毋庸置疑的 |
[29:14] | I have created in her | 我在她身上创造出 |
[29:16] | a being of exquisite logic to rival the best of our species. | 一种能匹敌我们种族最高水准的精湛逻辑 |
[29:20] | An accomplishment you have achieved not once but twice. | 这不是你第一次成功 是第二次 |
[29:24] | Your ward, Michael, and your son, Spock. | 你的养女迈克 还有你的儿子斯波克 |
[29:26] | What has my son to do with this situation? | 你的儿子在这个情况中有什么关系 |
[29:29] | He has not yet begun his studies at the Science Academy. | 他还没有开始他在科学院的学业 |
[29:32] | Upon completion, he will apply | 他毕业的时候 他将会申请加入 |
[29:33] | to the Vulcan Expeditionary Group, | 瓦尔肯远征队 |
[29:35] | and then there will be not one | 而届时远征队中 |
[29:37] | but two non-Vulcans in its ranks. | 就会有不止一名 而是两名非瓦尔肯人 |
[29:40] | Spock is… Half Vulcan. | 斯波克是 半瓦尔肯人 |
[29:43] | Another of your experiments. | 你的另一个实验 |
[29:45] | The integration of humans into our culture | 将人类融入我们的文化中 |
[29:48] | is an admirable goal, but it must be titrated. | 是一个可贵的目标 但是必须一个一个来 |
[29:51] | In honor of your position and reputation, | 出于对你的职位和名誉的尊重 |
[29:56] | I will accept one of your not-quite Vulcans. | 我接受你的非瓦尔肯人中的一名 |
[30:01] | You… ask me to make an impossible choice. | 你是让我做出一个不可能的选择 |
[30:05] | Your reaction to this is quite illogical | 你对此的反应不合乎逻辑 |
[30:07] | and suggests a conclusion based on emotion. | 并提出了一个基于情感的结论 |
[30:18] | You chose Spock over me. | 你选择了斯波克而不是我 |
[30:21] | Didn’t you? | 对吗 |
[30:23] | You were forced into that decision. | 你被逼做出选择 |
[30:24] | Why not just tell me the truth? | 为什么不告诉我真相 |
[30:26] | Spock went against my wishes and joined Starfleet | 斯波克违背了我的意愿 加入了星际舰队 |
[30:30] | over the Vulcan Expeditionary Group. | 而不是瓦尔肯远征队 |
[30:33] | The choice I made merited nothing. | 我的选择并没有造福任何一方 |
[30:38] | What would be gained by telling you that? | 告诉你这事会有什么益处呢 |
[30:40] | Instead, you made me believe I failed you. | 你于是让我我相信是我让你失望了 |
[30:43] | – You manipulated me. – Do you have any idea | -你操纵了我 -你知不知道 |
[30:46] | what living with that lie did to me? | 活在那样的谎言下对我的影响 |
[30:48] | I did not. | 我不知道 |
[30:51] | But I do now. | 但现在我知道了 |
[30:55] | I have failed you, Michael Burnham. | 是我让你失望了 迈克·博翰 |
[31:07] | And for that, I have… | 为此 我 |
[31:11] | so much… | 非常地 |
[31:13] | Shame? | 羞愧 |
[31:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:21] | Show me how to save you like you saved me. | 告诉我怎么像你救我一样救你 |
[31:33] | My mind to your mind. | 我心连彼心 |
[31:38] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我思即彼思 |
[31:41] | Wake up, Sarek. | 醒醒 沙瑞克 |
[31:42] | Tell us where you are. | 告诉我们你在哪里 |
[32:12] | I got his transponder. | 我找到他的应答器了 |
[32:14] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:48] | I’m not used to having anyone in my bed. | 我不习惯别人睡在我床上 |
[32:52] | You sleep with a phaser in your bed, | 你睡觉的时候床上还有相位枪 |
[32:54] | and you say nothing’s wrong? | 你还觉得一切如常吗 |
[32:55] | – Kat… – All these months | -卡特 -这几个月 |
[32:57] | I have ignored the signs, | 我一直都在忽视种种信号 |
[32:58] | but I can’t anymore. | 但我不能再这样下去了 |
[32:59] | The truth is you are not the man I used to know. | 真相就是 你不是我所了解的人了 |
[33:02] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[33:02] | And I’m not like the rest of them at Starfleet, | 我跟星际舰队的其他人都不一样 |
[33:04] | blinded by your victories. | 被你的胜利所蒙蔽 |
[33:06] | You lied on those psych evaluations. | 你在心理评估中撒谎了 |
[33:08] | And you did it so brilliantly, you fooled everyone. | 你完成得太好 你骗过了所有人 |
[33:11] | Is that what you’re doing here? | 你来这里就是为了这么做吗 |
[33:12] | You came to evaluate me yourself? | 你亲自来评估我 |
[33:14] | I have watched you change these last months. | 我看到了你这几个月的变化 |
[33:17] | It’s upsetting. | 让人放心不下 |
[33:18] | Kat, look… | 卡特 听着 |
[33:19] | Now I see it’s worse than I even thought. | 现在看来事情比我想的还糟糕 |
[33:21] | Your behavior is pathological. | 你的行为是病态的 |
[33:23] | That’s what tonight was, right? | 今天晚上就是为了这个是不是 |
[33:24] | Trying to get me to back off. | 为了让我别再缠着你 |
[33:26] | No. ‘Cause it sure wasn’t what it was like before. | 不是 因为这肯定跟以前不一样了 |
[33:28] | This is bigger than us. | 这不止关系到我们 |
[33:30] | You said it yourself– we’re at war. | 你自己说过的 我们在战争中 |
[33:36] | I can’t leave Starfleet’s most powerful weapon | 我不能把星际舰队最强大的武器 |
[33:40] | in the hands of a broken man. | 交到一个残缺的人手里 |
[33:43] | Don’t take my ship away from me. | 不要夺走我的飞船 |
[33:46] | She’s all I got. Please, I’m begging you. | 她是我的唯一了 求求你 |
[33:49] | Now, you-you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:51] | It’s been harder on me than I let on, | 这比我想象中的更艰难 |
[33:52] | and I lied about everything, and I need help. | 我在所有一切上都撒了谎 我需要帮助 |
[33:58] | I hate that I can’t tell if this is really you. | 我很讨厌我现在没办法分辨是不是真的是你 |
[34:07] | Captain, Lieutenant Tyler has just returned. | 舰长 泰勒上尉刚刚回来了 |
[34:10] | They have Ambassador Sarek, | 他们找到沙瑞克大使 |
[34:12] | but he is severely wounded. | 但他身负重伤 |
[34:14] | On my way to sickbay. | 我现在就去医疗舱 |
[34:20] | He’ll live. | 他会活下来的 |
[34:22] | Dr. Culber says he can’t meet the Klingons | 寇波医生说他这种状况 |
[34:23] | in his condition. | 不能去见克林贡人了 |
[34:26] | The window for the talks closes in a few hours. | 和平对话的时限只剩几个小时了 |
[34:28] | Even if the Federation wanted to step in, | 即使联邦想要参与 |
[34:30] | they couldn’t get there in time. | 他们都不可能及时赶到 |
[34:31] | Admiral Cornwell could. | 康韦尔上将可以 |
[34:34] | I mean, we’re already halfway there. | 我们已经走了半路了 |
[34:37] | She could take an envoy, | 她可以驾驶一艘外交官级的飞船 |
[34:39] | small enough so as not to rattle the Klingons. | 一艘不足以让克林贡紧张的小飞船 |
[34:42] | I know her. She’d do anything | 我了解她 她会尽力 |
[34:44] | to keep the chance of peace alive. | 维护和平的可能 |
[34:49] | You did well, Burnham. You should be proud. | 你做得很好 博翰 你应该自豪的 |
[34:54] | As much as it would displease my Vulcan mentor, | 即使会让我的瓦尔肯导师不悦 |
[34:56] | I’m feeling a lot of emotions right now. | 我现在感受到很多情感 |
[35:00] | I’m not sure pride is one of them. | 我不知道自豪在不在其中 |
[35:04] | But I do want to thank you. | 但我确实要谢谢你 |
[35:07] | Sir, you didn’t have to mount this rescue mission for Sarek. | 长官 你没必要为沙瑞克发动这次营救行动 |
[35:10] | I didn’t do it for him. | 我不是为了他 |
[35:14] | I need a team around me | 我身边需要一个 |
[35:15] | that’s gonna help me carry the day. | 能和我共患难的团队 |
[35:17] | And that includes you. | 这里就包括你 |
[35:20] | So I’d like to make it official. | 所以我要正式宣布 |
[35:21] | There’s a post waiting for you on the bridge– | 舰桥上有你的一个位置 |
[35:23] | science specialist. | 科学专家 |
[35:25] | Don’t even think about saying no. | 别想着拒绝 |
[35:26] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[35:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:33] | I’m grateful to serve under a captain like you. | 能在您这样的舰长手下效力我很感激 |
[35:52] | It’s good to see your strength returning. | 看到你恢复体力太好了 |
[35:54] | It is… unfortunate | 很遗憾 |
[35:58] | that I will not be able to continue my mission of peace. | 我不能继续我的和平使命了 |
[36:05] | What do you recall of your rescue– | 你对于营救任务中 |
[36:07] | of what transpired between us? | 我们之间发生的事还记得多少 |
[36:09] | I was unconscious, was I not? | 我失去意识了 不是吗 |
[36:12] | You know what happened. | 你知道发生了什么 |
[36:15] | You could talk to me about it. | 你可以和我聊聊 |
[36:18] | Help me understand what you did. | 帮我理解你做的事 |
[36:20] | It could make us grow closer, | 这可以拉近我们的关系 |
[36:22] | not further apart. | 而不是疏远 |
[36:24] | That’s what families do. | 这是家人该做的事 |
[36:27] | Technically, we are not related. | 准确地说 我们没有血缘关系 |
[36:30] | You can do better. | 别搪塞我 |
[36:34] | But I won’t push you. | 但我不会催你 |
[36:37] | We’ll have this conversation one day… | 我们有一天会有这段对话的 |
[36:40] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[36:58] | I don’t want to ruin your career, | 我不想毁掉你的事业 |
[37:01] | but when I return, we’ll talk about | 但我回去后 我们需要谈谈 |
[37:03] | how you step down. | 你退位的事情 |
[37:04] | And after you get some help, | 你接受一些帮助后 |
[37:06] | maybe we’ll get you back in that chair. | 我们可能会让你复职 |
[37:13] | May fortune favor the bold, Admiral. | 愿好运常伴勇者 上将 |
[37:16] | Good luck with your negotiation. | 谈判好运 |
[37:46] | Shaving off my time. | 尽量缩短时间 |
[37:48] | I gave you bad advice. | 我给了你不好的建议 |
[37:50] | There are a million ways to get to the captain’s chair. | 当上舰长的方法千千万 |
[37:53] | Find your own. | 你要发现自己的路 |
[37:55] | I have. | 我已经发现了 |
[38:06] | Green tea. | 绿茶 |
[38:07] | Exceptional source of antioxidants, | 抗氧化物 生物碱 |
[38:09] | alkaloids, and amino acids. | 和氨基酸的绝佳来源 |
[38:20] | How’s your Vulcan dad? | 你的瓦肯爸爸怎么样了 |
[38:24] | Stubborn and impenetrable. | 顽固不化 |
[38:27] | As always. | 一如既往 |
[38:28] | He claims he doesn’t remember any of the mind-meld. | 他说他完全不记得思想融合的事了 |
[38:31] | Well, good thing I was there, then. | 我当时在场看来成了好事 |
[38:33] | Mind-witness. | 意识证人 |
[38:41] | I always knew I could never be who he wanted me to be. | 我一直知道我永远做不到他希望的那种人 |
[38:49] | But I realized today… | 但今天我发现 |
[38:52] | that it goes both ways. | 他也一样 |
[38:56] | I’ll never get from him what I want, either. | 他也永远给不了我要的东西 |
[39:00] | It’s tough. | 很难接受 |
[39:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:05] | Part of me feels unburdened. | 一部分的我全无负担 |
[39:06] | Still, I’m sorry… | 但我还是为你的另一部分 |
[39:10] | for that other part of you. | 表示遗憾 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | All my life, the conflict inside me | 我的一生中 逻辑和感情 |
[39:23] | has been between logic and emotion. | 都在我心里斗争 |
[39:27] | But now it’s my emotions that are fighting. | 但现在推动我的是感情 |
[39:30] | I think about him, and I want to cry. | 我想到他就想哭 |
[39:33] | But I have to smile. | 但我必须微笑 |
[39:38] | And I feel angry, but I want to love. | 我感到愤怒 但我又想去爱 |
[39:44] | And I’m hurt, but there’s hope. | 我很受伤 但又有希望 |
[39:48] | What is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:54] | It’s just being human. | 人都是这样 |
[40:04] | Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰 |
[40:07] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:09] | Ash Tyler. We’ve met. | 阿什·泰勒 我们见过了 |
[40:12] | Have we? | 有吗 |
[40:15] | Let’s try it again. | 再来一次 |
[40:41] | Greetings from the United Federation of Planets. | 星球星际联邦向你们问好 |
[40:45] | Unfortunately, Ambassador Sarek is unable to attend. | 很遗憾 沙瑞克大使不能参加会议 |
[40:49] | I am Admiral Cornwell and will speak in his place. | 我是康韦尔上将 我代表他发言 |
[40:53] | Thank you to the elders of Cancri IV | 感谢坎克里四号星的长老们 |
[40:55] | for hosting this meeting. | 组织这次会议 |
[40:57] | We hope it is the first step | 我们希望这是为组成新的同盟 |
[40:58] | toward creating new alliances. | 迈出的第一步 |
[41:00] | We are certain it will be. | 我们也这样坚信 |
[41:52] | I look forward to meeting you, Admiral. | 很期待见到您 上将 |
[42:00] | It was a trap, sir. | 那是个陷阱 长官 |
[42:02] | The Klingons have taken the Admiral. | 克林贡人抓走了上将 |
[42:03] | Their ships are en route to enemy space now. | 他们的星舰正前往敌军的领空 |
[42:05] | – Shall I… – Notify Starfleet Command. | -我应该… -通知星际舰队指挥部 |
[42:07] | Ask for orders. | 请求指令 |
[42:09] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[42:10] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[42:12] | just, in the past, | 只是 过去 |
[42:15] | we have engaged in alternative thinking | 对于这种情况 |
[42:17] | on these matters. | 我们遵循不同的想法 |
[42:18] | What if we go after her and it’s another trap, Mr. Saru? | 我们追她却又落入陷阱怎么办 萨鲁先生 |
[42:21] | Did you consider that? | 你考虑到了吗 |
[42:23] | Starfleet can’t afford to lose the Discovery. | 星际舰队不能失去发现号 |
[42:26] | She’s bigger than all of us. | 她比我们所有人都重要 |
[42:28] | If so ordered, we will try and rescue the Admiral, | 如果指令如此 我们会去营救上将 |
[42:30] | but not without authorization. | 但没有授权不行 |
[42:33] | I will hail Starfleet now, sir. | 我现在要呼叫星际舰队了 长官 |