时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | And Discovery is now the only Starfleet ship | 发现号是唯一一艘 |
[00:14] | with a displacement-activated spore hub drive. | 拥有远距穿梭孢子引擎的星舰 |
[00:18] | He injected himself with the Tardigrade DNA compound. | 他对自己注射了水熊虫的DNA成分 |
[00:23] | Here, eat. | 吃吧 |
[00:24] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么名字 士兵 |
[00:25] | Lieutenant Ash Tyler. | 阿什·泰勒上尉 |
[00:27] | You’d take food out of the mouths | 你要跟仅有的两个 |
[00:29] | of the only two men standing between you and death? | 能保护你的人抢食物吗 |
[00:31] | You’re damn right I would. | 我当然会 |
[00:38] | Now, shall we proceed to our raider? | 我们能继续搜查了吗 |
[00:40] | No! | 不 |
[00:45] | Get up, soldier. Get up! | 起来 战士 快起来 |
[00:47] | I’m slowing you down, sir. Go. | 我在拖你的后腿 长官 快走 |
[02:25] | Personal Log, Specialist Michael Burnham. | 个人日志 科学专家迈克·博翰 |
[02:28] | Stardate 2136.8. | 星历2136.8 |
[02:31] | Despite my fears to the contrary, | 尽管我害怕相反的结果 |
[02:33] | I seem to have found my place on this Discovery. | 但我似乎找到了自己在发现号上的一隅之地 |
[02:36] | An air of routine has descended upon the ship, | 船上有很多公事要处理 |
[02:39] | and even I am a part of it. | 而我甚至成了其中的一部分 |
[02:41] | I’ve made friends. | 我交到了朋友 |
[02:43] | Well, one, at least. | 至少有一个 |
[02:45] | I take comfort in my work. | 我对我的工作很满意 |
[02:48] | This ship has quickly become the most important weapon | 这艘船很快地成为了联邦军火库中 |
[02:50] | in the Federation’s arsenal in our war against the Klingons. | 对抗克林贡人最重要的武器 |
[02:54] | And because of her, the tide has turned. | 而正是因为她 局势转变了 |
[02:57] | Because of us, we are winning. | 因为我们 我们就快赢了 |
[03:01] | Lieutenant Stamets’ ability to pilot the ship’s spore drive | 斯塔麦兹上尉操控船上孢子引擎的能力 |
[03:03] | has given him access not just to all of space, | 不仅给了他整个宇宙的空间 |
[03:05] | but to unseen parts of his personality as well. | 也展现出了他其他性格 |
[03:09] | As we perform our daily responsibilities, | 在我们每天履行职责的过程中 |
[03:11] | I confess I find some members of my fellow crew | 不得不承认我发现我的船员中的一些人 |
[03:13] | more interesting than others. | 比其他人更有趣 |
[03:16] | Lieutenant Tyler has suffered so much, | 泰勒上尉经历过太多 |
[03:19] | and still maintains such dignity and kindness. | 却仍然保有着自尊和善良 |
[03:23] | I find him… intriguing. | 我觉得他 很迷人 |
[03:26] | But I fear my personal history interferes | 但我怕我的个人经历会影响 |
[03:29] | with my ability to forge relationships. | 我交流情感的能力 |
[03:31] | I am among the others… | 我融入了大家 |
[03:34] | but also apart. | 却又有所不同 |
[03:36] | I wish sorely to step out of my comfort zone, | 我渴望走出我的舒适区 |
[03:38] | yet don’t know how. | 却不知道怎么做到 |
[03:40] | But tonight, I will face one of my greatest challenges so far. | 但今晚 我将会面对有史以来最大的挑战 |
[03:44] | Tonight we are having… | 今晚我们要 |
[03:47] | a party. | 轰趴 |
[03:54] | One, two, three, go! | 一二三 走你 |
[04:10] | Where’s the music? | 音乐哪去了 |
[04:14] | What’s your deal? | 你怎么了 |
[04:16] | Starships have power-redundant relays. | 星舰上都有多余能源继电器 |
[04:18] | There shouldn’t be any flickering. | 不应该有闪烁的 |
[04:20] | No, not work. I’m talking about… him. | 不 不是指工作 我说的是 他 |
[04:24] | You guys have been on two dates– what’s going on? | 你们都约会两次了 怎么样了嘛 |
[04:26] | I want the details. | 我想听细节 |
[04:27] | I helped him calibrate pulse scope rifles in the armory. | 我在军械室帮他校准了脉冲步枪 |
[04:30] | And we ate lunch together | 然后一起吃了午饭 |
[04:32] | b-because it was the end of our shift. | 因为我们的班结束了 |
[04:34] | Hey, listen, you got to give him a sign that you’re interested. | 听着 你得表现出对他感兴趣 |
[04:37] | O-Otherwise, you’re gonna lose your shot. | 不然你就失去机会了 |
[04:40] | Duly noted, when I’m actually on a date, | 明白了 我真的约会时会这么做的 |
[04:42] | which these were not. | 这些都不是约会 |
[04:43] | Well, how-how do you see him? | 你怎么看待他 |
[04:45] | How does he stack up compared to your old boyfriends? | 他和你的前男友们比起来怎么样 |
[04:49] | How does he compare to yours? | 和你的前男友比起来呢 |
[04:51] | Well, I used to exclusively go for soldiers, | 我以前只喜欢兵哥哥 |
[04:54] | but I’m kind of going through, like, | 但我现在比较喜欢 |
[04:56] | a musician phase right now. | 音乐家那种 |
[04:57] | Everyone, hey! | 大伙儿 |
[04:59] | We’re all lucky to be here tonight, | 很幸运我们今晚能在这里 |
[05:01] | surrounded by our brothers and sisters in arms. | 身边都是军中的兄弟姐妹 |
[05:03] | Laughing. Dancing. | 欢笑起舞 |
[05:05] | But let’s not forget the sacrifices that have been made | 但让我们不要忘记那些做出牺牲的人 |
[05:08] | by those who still serve alongside us, | 有些仍在我们身边服役 |
[05:10] | Hear, hear! Yeah! | 说得好 |
[05:11] | and by those who have given their lives for us | 而有些已经为我们付出了生命 |
[05:12] | so we can continue to fight. | 让我们能继续战斗 |
[05:14] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[05:15] | To the 10,000 souls who are gone… | 敬牺牲的一万人 |
[05:18] | but will never be forgotten. | 永垂不朽 |
[05:19] | Never forgotten! Yeah! | 永垂不朽 |
[05:25] | My soldier thing is back. | 我对兵哥哥的喜爱回来了 |
[05:28] | Burnham. | 博翰 |
[05:30] | Hey, Tilly. What are you up to? | 提利 你们干什么呢 |
[05:31] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[05:33] | You guys have fun! | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[05:36] | Your friend’s subtle. | 你朋友真敏感 |
[05:38] | Inappropriately so. | 非常不合时宜 |
[05:39] | Science Specialist Burnham | 科学专家博翰 |
[05:41] | and Lieutenant Tyler, please report to the bridge. | 以及泰勒上尉 请到舰桥报到 |
[05:46] | Look at that– saved from the horrors of small talk by duty. | 看啊 工作避免了尬聊 |
[05:54] | Wait. No, I… | 等等 不是 我 |
[05:56] | To be clear… | 澄清一下 |
[05:57] | I wasn’t attempting to be rude. | 我不是想要无礼 |
[05:59] | It’s just that my experience with parties is limited. | 只是我没怎么参加过派对 |
[06:02] | Easy, Burnham, I get it. | 放轻松 博翰 我懂的 |
[06:03] | Left, please. | 注意左边 |
[06:05] | The Vulcans don’t party? What about the Shenzhou? | 瓦肯人不开派对吗 在神舟号上的时候呢 |
[06:07] | You served on it for what, seven years? | 你在上面服役了七年吧 |
[06:08] | Due to my rank, | 鉴于我的军衔 |
[06:09] | interpersonal fraternization was… not appropriate. | 人际交往是 不合适的 |
[06:13] | Not really an excuse anymore. | 现在已经没这个问题了 |
[06:14] | So why are you still hiding in corners? | 你为什么还是躲在角落里 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry, Lieutenant. I’m sorry, | 抱歉 上尉 抱歉 |
[06:22] | – Dr. Culber. – Why would you apologize | -寇波医生 -你为什么要道歉 |
[06:25] | for a random act of physical interaction? | 只是一次无心的撞击而已 |
[06:29] | You know, these are the moments that make life | 正是这样的时刻才让生活变得 |
[06:31] | so… gloriously unpredictable. | 如此 难以预测 |
[06:36] | You’re a very tall man. | 你长得真高 |
[06:38] | I believe you met Lieutenant Tyler– | 我相信你见过泰勒上尉了 |
[06:40] | he’s our new chief of security here. | 他是我们的新任安全主管 |
[06:42] | May I say… | 我想说 |
[06:43] | you are astonishingly grounded | 你真是出人意料地接地气 |
[06:45] | for having endured seven months of torture. | 尽管经历了长达七个月的折磨 |
[06:48] | I deeply apologize for my partner. | 我深深地为我的搭档道歉 |
[06:51] | Lately he’s been, um… | 最近他有点 |
[06:53] | different. | 不同 |
[06:54] | Speaking of different, | 说起不同 |
[06:56] | look at the cybernetic augment | 看看这个控制增强器 |
[06:58] | that my resident genius here built for me. | 我的天才医生为我造的 |
[07:00] | We’re trying to make his connection | 我们想让他和孢子引擎的连接 |
[07:01] | to the spore drive more comfortable. | 变得舒服一点 |
[07:03] | You’re always looking out for me. | 你总是在照顾我 |
[07:06] | By the way… | 顺便问一句 |
[07:07] | what’s the deal with you two? | 你俩怎么回事 |
[07:10] | There is no deal. | 没什么 |
[07:11] | Specialist Burnham would hate to be inappropriate. | 博翰专家不想失礼 |
[07:16] | Coming, Burnham? | 来吗 博翰 |
[07:17] | What did he mean by that? | 他什么意思 |
[07:18] | Attention, officer trainees. | 请注意 实习军官 |
[07:20] | Please report to your immediate supervisors… | 请找你们的直接上司报到 |
[07:22] | What did you mean by that? | 你什么意思 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[07:29] | the unidentified signal I monitored is directly ahead. | 我检测到的身份不明的信号就在前面 |
[07:31] | All right, yellow alert, Mr. Saru. | 好的 萨鲁先生 黄色警报 |
[07:33] | Shields up. Phasers to standby. | 开启护盾 相位炮就位 |
[07:35] | Copy that, sir. Topping up. | 收到 |
[07:36] | Scanners identify the object as biological. | 扫描显示这是一种生物 |
[07:39] | Xenologic classification: gormagander. | 外来生物归类 巨鲸 |
[07:41] | Its health appears to be compromised. | 它似乎受伤了 |
[07:44] | Cancel the yellow alert, Mr. Saru. | 取消黄色警报 萨鲁先生 |
[07:47] | Thought those things had been hunted to extinction. | 我以为这种生物已经因为捕杀而灭绝了 |
[07:49] | Hunting isn’t the cause of its reduced numbers. | 它数量减少不是因为捕杀 |
[07:51] | It’s primarily due to their mating practices. | 主要是因为它们的交配行为 |
[07:54] | Or lack thereof. | 或者说缺乏交配行为 |
[07:55] | They spend their lives feeding on alpha particles | 它们一生都在太阳风中 |
[07:57] | in solar winds. | 进食阿尔法粒子 |
[07:59] | They’re often so consumed by this task | 它们经常太专注于此 |
[08:01] | that they ignore all other instincts… | 以至于忽略了其他本能 |
[08:03] | including reproduction. | 包括繁殖 |
[08:04] | That’s as depressing a trait as I’ve ever heard. | 这真的是我听过的最让人失望的特点了 |
[08:07] | Helmsman, plot a course… | 舵手 标绘航线 |
[08:08] | Captain, the gormagander is on the endangered species list. | 舰长 巨鲸是濒临灭绝的物种 |
[08:11] | Protocol requires us to transfer it | 规定要求我们把它转交给 |
[08:12] | to a xenologic facility. | 外来生物设施 |
[08:16] | Then have at it. | 那就开始吧 |
[08:19] | I hear we’ve got a lonely gormagander beaming in. | 我听说来了一个孤独的巨鲸 |
[08:21] | Lost cub? Or… old widow? | 孤儿还是寡母 |
[08:23] | No matter what she is, she is all alone. | 不管是什么 反正是孤零零的 |
[08:27] | We’ve got a lock on the creature, | 我们已经锁定了生物 |
[08:29] | and we’re ready to transport. | 准备传送 |
[08:30] | Energizing. | 传送 |
[08:42] | All right, sweet girl… | 好吧 小可爱 |
[08:44] | let’s see if we can’t figure out what’s got you down. | 我们检查一下你怎么了 |
[08:50] | Wait a minute. I’m detecting abnormal readings. | 等等 在生物体内 |
[08:52] | inside the creature. | 检测到读数异常 |
[09:01] | Look out! | 小心 |
[09:04] | No, don’t shoot! | 不要开枪 |
[09:08] | Call the bridge! | 呼叫舰桥 |
[09:15] | Burnham to the bridge. Intruder alert. | 博翰呼叫舰桥 入侵警报 |
[09:16] | Shots fired. Need immediate assistance. | 持械 请求立刻支援 |
[09:18] | Intruders on deck six, sir. | 长官 六号甲板有入侵者 |
[09:20] | Want him locked down. | 把他制服 |
[09:22] | Status on Burnham? | 博翰的情况怎么样 |
[09:23] | Unharmed. She reports four confirmed fatalities. | 她没有受伤并且报告了四人死亡 |
[09:25] | Tell her not to engage the hostile. | 跟她说不要轻举妄动 |
[09:29] | We have him trapped, sir. | 我们困住他了 |
[09:32] | Whoever you are, drop your weapons. | 不管你是谁 放下武器 |
[09:35] | This ends now. | 已经结束了 |
[09:38] | Did you miss me as much as I missed you? | 我很想你 你想我吗 |
[09:41] | Mudd. | 穆德 |
[09:43] | Did you really think | 你真的觉得 |
[09:44] | that you could leave me to rot in a Klingon prison | 你可以就这样悄无声息地让我腐烂在 |
[09:46] | and not suffer any repercussions?! | 克林贡的监狱之中吗 |
[09:49] | As soon as I find out | 一旦我找到了 |
[09:50] | what’s so special about your ship, | 你这艘船的特别之处 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna sell it to the Klingons. | 我会把它卖给克林贡人 |
[09:55] | Do you hear me, Captain? | 听到了吗 舰长 |
[09:56] | I’m going to sell your ship | 我会把你的船 |
[09:58] | to your mortal enemy. | 卖给你的死敌 |
[10:00] | And in so doing, destroy any chance | 这样做可以彻底摧毁你们联邦 |
[10:03] | your Federation has of winning this war! | 赢得战争的机会 |
[10:07] | When you left me behind with the Klingons, | 当你把我丢给克林贡人的时候 |
[10:09] | you robbed me of my dear, sweet Stella, | 你抢走了我亲爱的斯特拉 |
[10:13] | the only woman I have ever loved. | 这是我唯一爱过的女人 |
[10:16] | And I will have my revenge. | 我一定会复仇的 |
[10:19] | Also, I’m gonna kill you as many times as possible. | 我还会一次又一次的杀死你 |
[10:22] | I don’t see this ending with you taking my ship. | 我不觉得你能夺取我的星舰 |
[10:25] | Not this time– but I have all the data I need for the next. | 这次算了 但我有下次来所需的全部资料 |
[10:28] | So I will see you later. | 下次见 |
[10:30] | Or… rather… | 这一天也许 |
[10:32] | earlier. | 很快就来了 |
[10:38] | Mr. Saru? | 萨鲁先生 |
[10:38] | Sensors read amicium and yurium compound explosion. | 检测到镅和钕的混合炸弹 |
[10:41] | Hull breach on deck six. | 六号甲板船体破裂 |
[10:44] | Five… four… | 五号 四号 |
[10:47] | now three… We can’t contain it, Captain. | 三号 我们无法控制 舰长 |
[11:03] | To the 10,000 souls who are gone… | 敬牺牲的一万人 |
[11:05] | but will never be forgotten. | 永垂不朽 |
[11:06] | Never forgotten! Yeah! | 永垂不朽 |
[11:10] | My soldier thing is back. | 我对兵哥哥的喜爱回来了 |
[11:14] | Burnham. Hey, Tilly. What are you up to? | 博翰 提利 你们在干什么 |
[11:15] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[11:17] | Have fun. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[11:19] | Your friend’s subtle. | 你朋友真敏感 |
[11:20] | Inappropriately so. | 非常不合时宜 |
[11:22] | Science Specialist Burnham and Lieu… | 科学专家博翰以及 |
[11:25] | To be clear… | 澄清一下 |
[11:26] | I wasn’t attempting to be rude. | 我不是想要无礼 |
[11:28] | It’s just that my experience with parties is limited. | 只是我没怎么参加过派对 |
[11:30] | Easy, Burnham, I get it. | 放轻松 博翰 我懂的 |
[11:31] | Left, please. | 注意左边 |
[11:34] | Vulcans don’t party? What about the Shenzhou? | 瓦肯人不开派对吗 在神舟号上的时候呢 |
[11:37] | You served on it for what, seven years? | 你在上面服役了七年吧 |
[11:38] | Yes, but due to my rank, | 是的 但鉴于我的军衔 |
[11:39] | interpersonal fraternization was inappropriate. | 人际交往是不合适的 |
[11:41] | Not really an excuse anymore. | 现在已经没这个问题了 |
[11:44] | So why are you still hiding in corners? | 你为什么还是躲在角落里 |
[11:47] | There aren’t always simple answers | 这种问题的答案 |
[11:49] | to those kinds of questions. | 没有那么简单 |
[11:52] | And sometimes there are. | 有的时候很简单 |
[11:57] | Oh, Tyler. Tyler, wait! | 泰勒 泰勒 等等 |
[11:58] | – Stamets. – Yeah. Burnham, both of you. | -斯塔麦兹 -博翰 你们俩一起 |
[12:00] | You need to listen to me. There isn’t any time. | 你们听我说 时间不多了 |
[12:02] | I– or, rather, there is time, too much time. | 或者其实还有很多时间 |
[12:05] | Stamets, slow down. | 斯塔麦兹 慢慢说 |
[12:06] | I can’t slow down! | 我不能慢慢说 |
[12:07] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你没有看到发生了什么吗 |
[12:09] | We have been here before. All of us. | 我们所有人曾经来过这里 |
[12:12] | I cannot be the only person who recognizes this. | 我不可能是唯一那个记下来的人 |
[12:14] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[12:15] | I’m very sorry. You’re ranting. | 抱歉 你太吵了 |
[12:17] | What I need is for all of you placid people | 我想要的就是你们这群安静的人 |
[12:21] | to finally start listening. | 给我开始认真地听着 |
[12:22] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[12:24] | It all starts with a gormagander, okay? | 这件事由巨鲸而起 好吗 |
[12:26] | A gormagander. | 一只巨鲸 |
[12:30] | What’s a gormagander? | 巨鲸是什么 |
[12:31] | It’s a space whale. | 是一只太空鲸 |
[12:33] | Well, that explains it. | 解释得好 |
[12:35] | Yellow alert. | 黄色警报 |
[12:38] | Yellow alert. Nice of you two to show up. | 黄色警报 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:40] | Mr. Saru, what’s hiding from us out there? | 萨鲁先生 那里藏着什么东西 |
[12:42] | The object is not an enemy ship, sir. | 这个物体不是敌舰 先生 |
[12:45] | It is an organic life form. | 是一个生命有机体 |
[12:46] | A gormagander. | 一只巨鲸 |
[12:52] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 什么鬼 |
[12:54] | All right, cancel the yellow alert. | 取消黄色警报 |
[12:55] | Helm, find some way to get around it. | 舵手 绕路前行 |
[12:58] | Sir, scans show the gormagander’s bio readings | 先生 扫描显示巨鲸的生命体征 |
[13:01] | to be highly unstable. | 非常不稳定 |
[13:03] | Now, according to regulations, we are required to transfer… | 根据规定 我们必须把它转移 |
[13:06] | – Belay that order. – I can’t advise that, Captain. | -遵守命令 -我不建议 舰长 |
[13:08] | The Endangered Species Act is quite clear. | 《濒危物种法》写得很清楚 |
[13:12] | Ignoring our duties | 无视这些义务 |
[13:13] | would put us in direct violation of established laws, | 等于直接违反既定法律 |
[13:15] | and subject our captain to court-martial. | 会把舰长送上军事法庭 |
[13:17] | Let’s beam this thing into the shuttle bay and drop it off | 把它传送到穿梭舱 |
[13:20] | at the nearest sanctuary as soon as we can. | 然后尽快送至最近的保护区 |
[13:22] | Captain, I’d like to run point on this, sir. | 舰长 我来处理吧 |
[13:24] | As science specialist, I’m the most qualified | 我作为科学专家 最有资格 |
[13:26] | to handle the needs of this creature. | 解决该生物的需求 |
[13:27] | I don’t give a damn, I just want it done. | 这无所谓 我只想把事完成 |
[13:30] | I request security oversight of the operation, Captain. | 我请求对操作进行安全监督 舰长 |
[13:33] | I still don’t give a damn. | 这还是无所谓 |
[13:34] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:39] | How could Lieutenant Stamets know | 斯塔麦兹上尉怎么知道 |
[13:41] | we were gonna run into a gormagander? | 我们会撞见一只巨鲸 |
[13:43] | There have only been 57 cases of near-misses | 最近十年内星舰只发生过 |
[13:45] | with starships in the last ten years. | 57例险兆事件 |
[13:47] | The odds are almost incalculable. | 几率几乎无法计算 |
[13:49] | …got to be a prospect… | …可能是… |
[13:50] | I hear we’ve got a lonely gormagander beaming in. | 我听说来了一个孤独的巨鲸 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:55] | Activate transporter. | 启动传送器 |
[13:57] | You thinking this whale is armed? | 你认为这头鲸有防卫器官吗 |
[14:19] | Medical readings are abnormal, but nothing else is unusual. | 只有医疗数据显示异常 |
[14:22] | I’m gonna get closer readings. | 我得走近点测取读数 |
[14:38] | You got something? | 有发现了吗 |
[14:40] | Faint. | 昏厥状态 |
[14:42] | An energy pattern. | 有能量印迹 |
[14:44] | Almost like a transporter beam. | 就像一束传送光束 |
[14:47] | Black alert. Black alert. | 黑色警报 黑色警报 |
[14:50] | Why are we preparing to jump? | 我们为什么要准备跃进 |
[14:54] | Spore drive activated. | 孢子引擎已激活 |
[14:56] | I didn’t order a spore jump. | 我没有下孢子跃进命令 |
[14:58] | I did not activate it, sir. | 我也没有激活孢子引擎 先生 |
[15:00] | Computer, show me engineering. | 电脑 给我连接工程部 |
[15:01] | Denied. | 拒绝指令 |
[15:04] | Tyler, get to engineering. | 泰勒 快去工程部 |
[15:06] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[15:09] | Door’s locked from the inside. | 门从里面锁上了 |
[15:11] | Security override isn’t functioning. | 安全超控失效 |
[15:13] | Warning, critical drive overload in three minutes. | 警告 引擎三分钟后严重过载 |
[15:19] | Welcome, kiddies. Make yourselves at home. I have. | 欢迎孩子们 别拘束 我就没客气 |
[15:21] | How the hell did you get out of that prison, Mudd? | 你是怎么逃出监狱的 穆德 |
[15:25] | You remember my multi-legged friend, Stuart? | 还记得我的多足朋友斯图尔特吗 |
[15:27] | Well, we performed a feat of magic | 我们所完成魔法般的壮举 |
[15:29] | that would make the most accomplished escape artist blush. | 最厉害的逃脱大师看了都会脸红 |
[15:33] | Alas, once free, | 可惜的是 获得自由后 |
[15:34] | he went his own way. Bugs, no loyalty. | 我们就分道扬镳了 虫子嘛 无忠诚可言 |
[15:36] | Tyler, you know this man. | 泰勒 你认识他 |
[15:38] | He was my cellmate. | 他曾是我的狱友 |
[15:39] | Back away from the console. Put your hands in the air. | 远离控制台 把手举起来 |
[15:41] | I won’t ask you again, Mudd. | 我不想说第二遍 穆德 |
[15:43] | Actually, you will. | 事实上你会的 |
[15:44] | But, before then, | 但在那之前 |
[15:46] | would you please tell me how to work these controls? | 你能告诉我这些控制装置怎么操作吗 |
[15:49] | I understand that the drive system | 我知道引擎系统正是 |
[15:52] | is what’s special about this ship. | 这艘星舰的独特之处 |
[15:53] | Back away or we fire! | 退后 否则我们开枪了 |
[15:55] | But for the life of me, I can’t… | 但我无论如何也无法… |
[15:59] | …figure out what these contraptions do | …搞清楚这些新奇玩意儿是干嘛的 |
[16:01] | or what they connect to. | 或者连接到何处 |
[16:02] | Warning, critical drive overload in 60 seconds. | 警告 引擎六十秒后严重过载 |
[16:04] | Can we just jump ahead to the part where you tell me | 我们能直接快进到你告诉我 |
[16:06] | how to make these systems operational, please? | 系统操作方法的部分吗 |
[16:08] | I’ve got some Klingons on the hook. | 克林贡人还等着我呢 |
[16:11] | You might want to hurry. | 你们可能得快点了 |
[16:12] | We’re getting close to that point where, you know… | 我们快要进入重点了… |
[16:15] | Computer, beam intruder to the brig. | 电脑 把入侵者传送到禁闭室 |
[16:17] | I’ve created a containment field to protect me | 我在室内的这一边 |
[16:18] | on this side of the room. | 为自己建了一个隔离保护区 |
[16:19] | You really think I would forget | 你真的认为我会忘了 |
[16:20] | to take control of the computer? | 取得对电脑的控制吗 |
[16:21] | Warning. | 警告 |
[16:22] | Critical drive overload. | 引擎严重过载 |
[16:24] | You are mad. | 你真是疯了 |
[16:25] | No. | 不 |
[16:26] | I’m Mudd. | 我是穆德 |
[16:28] | Now, will one of you | 好了 你们谁能 |
[16:30] | tell me how to work this damn system?! | 告诉我怎么操作这个傻逼系统吗 |
[16:37] | As days go, this is a weird one. | 几天以来 这一次挺诡异的 |
[16:47] | Stamets, the drive. | 斯塔麦兹 那个引擎 |
[16:48] | I know, believe me. | 我知道 相信我 |
[16:50] | Warning, critical drive overload in 20 seconds. | 警告 引擎二十秒后严重过载 |
[16:52] | We’ve been through all this before. | 我们之前都经历过这些了 |
[16:56] | Um, multiple times, actually. | 事实上是很多次 |
[16:59] | And, I hate to tell you, | 我真不想告诉你 |
[17:01] | but I have yet to find a way | 但我还没找到 |
[17:03] | where it ends with a win for the home team. | 我方获胜的方法 |
[17:05] | Warning, drive overload critical. | 警告 引擎过载严重 |
[17:11] | I’ll see you again soon. | 我们很快会再见 |
[17:13] | Stamets, wait! | 斯塔麦兹 等等 |
[17:21] | ’cause I was gonna ask if you wanted to dance. | 因为我想邀请你跳舞 |
[17:24] | Science Specialist Burnham | 科学专家博翰 |
[17:26] | and Lieutenant Tyler, please report to the bridge. | 以及泰勒上尉 请到舰桥报到 |
[17:29] | Saved by the bell. | 响铃救了你 |
[17:31] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[17:37] | Where’s Burnham? | 博翰在哪 |
[17:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:39] | The gormagander is on the endangered species list. | 巨鲸是濒临灭绝的物种 |
[17:44] | Have at it. | 去吧 |
[17:49] | Burnham, don’t talk. | 博翰 别说话 |
[17:50] | Just listen. The ship is in danger. | 听我说 星舰现在有危险 |
[17:52] | We are caught in a temporal loop. | 我们困在一个时间循环里 |
[17:54] | We are repeating the same 30-odd minutes over and over again. | 反复重复相同的三十多分钟 |
[17:56] | The ship can be destroyed. We can all be killed, | 星舰可能会被摧毁 我们可能都会死 |
[17:58] | but as long as the 30-minute window doesn’t expire, | 但只要三十分钟时间窗口没有失效 |
[18:00] | everything starts over. | 一切都会重新来过 |
[18:01] | And every second that you doubt me | 并且你质疑我的每一秒 |
[18:03] | brings us all closer to death. | 都会让我们离死亡更近一步 |
[18:04] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[18:07] | Okay. I think we need to get you to sickbay. | 好吧 我认为你需要去医疗舱 |
[18:09] | I think these might be side effects of your… | 我认为这或许是你… |
[18:10] | exposure to the alien DNA. | 接触外源基因的副作用 |
[18:12] | It’s possible we haven’t taken into consideration | 或许我们没有考虑 |
[18:14] | the cognitive variances… | 认知差异… |
[18:15] | Yes, yes, yes. Please stop talking, | 对对对 求你别说了 |
[18:17] | and come with me. I’ll explain everything. | 跟我来 我会解释清楚 |
[18:19] | Is the fish safely on board yet? | 那条鱼现在安全上船了吗 |
[18:21] | Technically, it’s not a fish, it’s… | 理论上说 它不是一条鱼 而是… |
[18:24] | Shuttle bay reports five by five. | 穿梭舱报告状态良好 |
[18:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:26] | Captain, message from Dr. Culber. | 舰长 寇波医生发来消息 |
[18:28] | He’s requesting you in sickbay. | 请求您前往医疗舱 |
[18:29] | It’s regarding Lieutenant Stamets. It’s urgent. | 事关斯塔麦兹上尉 很紧急 |
[18:33] | Sickbay, direct. | 医疗舱 直达 |
[18:38] | Destination canceled. | 地点取消 |
[18:45] | Heavy. | 好重 |
[18:46] | Mudd. | 穆德 |
[18:48] | Computer, red alert. | 电脑 红色警报 |
[18:49] | Override, my dear computer. | 撤消 我亲爱的电脑 |
[18:50] | Come on. | 过来 |
[18:51] | What the hell are you doing on my ship? | 你怎么会在我船上 |
[18:53] | You ask me that question every single time. | 你每次都问我这个问题 |
[18:56] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道吗 |
[18:57] | No. Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[18:58] | What? | 什么 |
[19:01] | Move! | 走 |
[19:03] | I really can’t take it | 我实在无法 |
[19:05] | from the top for you all over again, Lorca. | 重新忍受你一遍了 卢卡 |
[19:07] | The message from the doctor was not real. | 医生的消息是假的 |
[19:10] | I just wanted some alone time with you. | 我只想和你单独呆一会 |
[19:12] | There’s an area of the ship I can’t access, | 这条船有个区域我不能进 |
[19:14] | and I’m hoping you’re hiding your secrets | 我希望你把孢子引擎的秘密 |
[19:15] | to the spore drive inside. | 藏在了里面 |
[19:16] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking about, Mudd. | 我不知道你在说什么 穆德 |
[19:18] | But if you think I’m gonna help you | 你要是认为我会帮你 |
[19:20] | in any way at all, | 无论以何种形式 |
[19:21] | then you’re crazier than I remember. | 你比我印象里还疯狂 |
[19:24] | There really are so many ways to blow up this ship. | 有那么多种方式可以炸掉这船 |
[19:26] | It’s almost a design flaw. | 简直是设计缺陷 |
[19:28] | Computer, access self-destruct program. | 电脑 调取自毁程序 |
[19:31] | Accessed. | 已调取 |
[19:32] | Ball’s in your court, Captain. | 该是你采取行动的时候了 舰长 |
[19:36] | Mudd is using some kind of technology | 穆德使用某种技术 |
[19:38] | that allows him to repeat the same 30 minutes over and over. | 使他可以一遍遍重复30分钟 |
[19:41] | He’s trying to get the spore drive running | 他试图启动孢子引擎 |
[19:43] | so he can sell the ship to the Klingons. | 这样他可以把星舰卖给克林贡人 |
[19:44] | Well, how are you capable of existing | 你如何做到 |
[19:46] | outside of the time loop? | 活在时间循环之外的 |
[19:47] | Well, the Tardigrade is a multidimensional creature, | 水熊虫是多维生物 |
[19:49] | so it must be a side effect of combining its DNA with mine. | 这一定是混合基因的副作用 |
[19:53] | Yes. So you remember everything? | 你记得所有事吗 |
[19:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:55] | And it’s getting really hard to keep it straight. | 纠正这一切真的非常困难 |
[19:59] | I can’t stop Mudd alone, Burnham. | 我无法一个人阻止穆德 博翰 |
[20:02] | And sooner or later, he’s going to figure out | 他迟早会发现 |
[20:04] | there’s a piece missing from the spore drive. | 孢子引擎缺少的一环 |
[20:07] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[20:10] | How is Mudd creating a time loop? | 穆德如何制造时间循环的 |
[20:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:13] | I’m hoping maybe Tyler might, | 我希望泰勒可能知道 |
[20:14] | because they shared a cell together. | 他们之前在同一个牢房 |
[20:17] | Tyler mentioned it right before I shot Mudd. | 泰勒在我射死穆德之前提到过 |
[20:20] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[20:22] | I need you to talk to Tyler. | 我需要你和泰勒谈谈 |
[20:26] | We’re almost out of time this loop. | 我们这一次没时间了 |
[20:29] | Tell me a secret. | 告诉我一个秘密 |
[20:31] | Something that will immediately prove to you | 我可以拿来立刻向你证明 |
[20:33] | we’ve had this conversation. | 我们有过这次谈话 |
[20:35] | Something you’ve never admitted to anyone. | 你没有和任何人承认过的事 |
[20:39] | I promise it’ll be safe with me. | 我保证不会告诉别人 |
[20:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:03] | Where is Mudd now? | 穆德现在在哪里 |
[21:05] | Now is usually around the time he kills the captain. | 现在通常是他杀死舰长的时间 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | I love what you’ve done with the place, Gabe. | 我喜欢你这个房间 |
[21:21] | There’s nothing here for you, Mudd. | 这里没有你要的东西 穆德 |
[21:23] | This is my own private research area. | 这是我私人的研究室 |
[21:25] | Uh-huh. Why didn’t you tell me | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[21:26] | that you had so many wonderful toys? | 你有这么多好玩具 |
[21:31] | Wonder what this does? | 我想知道这个是干什么的 |
[21:32] | I’m thinking it might melt brains. | 我觉得它可能会烧脑子 |
[21:34] | Does it melt brains? | 它会烧脑子吗 |
[21:35] | If you kill a Starfleet captain, | 如果你杀了星舰舰长 |
[21:37] | they lock you up forever. | 他们会关你一辈子 |
[21:38] | You know that. | 你知道吗 |
[21:41] | Do you know how many times I’ve had the pleasure | 你知道我有幸杀你 |
[21:43] | of taking your life, Lorca? | 多少次吗 卢卡 |
[22:21] | 53, but who’s counting? | 53次 我可没数着 |
[22:23] | And it never gets old. | 每次都很新鲜 |
[22:25] | Oh, drat. We’re almost out of time. | 见鬼 我们快没时间了 |
[22:29] | I’ll figure out how that little motor of yours works sooner or later. | 我迟早会搞清楚你的小马达怎么用 |
[22:32] | I’ve got all the time in the world. | 我有世界上所有时间 |
[22:35] | And in the meanwhile, | 现在 |
[22:36] | we still don’t know what this does. | 我们仍然不知道这个做什么 |
[22:38] | Let’s find out. | 不如试试看 |
[22:46] | Where’s the music? | 音乐哪里去了 |
[22:50] | What’s your deal? | 你在想什么 |
[22:51] | Starships have redundant power relays. | 星舰上都有多余能源继电器 |
[22:53] | – There shouldn’t be… – I just spotted | -不应该有 -我刚刚发现 |
[22:55] | the hottest guy over there, | 最帅的男人在那里 |
[22:56] | and apparently he’s in a band. | 他是乐队的 |
[22:58] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | I wouldn’t take you for this kind of event. | 我以为你不会来这 |
[23:02] | You’ve never been in love. | 你从没恋爱过 |
[23:05] | Why would you say that to me? | 你为什么对我这么说 |
[23:06] | Because I need your help. | 因为我需要你帮助 |
[23:08] | You told me that piece of information… | 你告诉我这个信息 |
[23:10] | …to prove to you that I’m saying is true. | 让我可以向你证明我说的是真的 |
[23:12] | But we have been caught in a 30-minute time loop | 我们被困在30分钟的时间循环里 |
[23:14] | and I’m the only one who realizes it. | 我是唯一意识到这一点的人 |
[23:16] | I have witnessed you and Lorca | 我亲眼看见你 卢卡和泰勒 |
[23:18] | and Tyler die at the hands of a criminal named Harry Mudd, | 死在罪犯哈利·穆德手中 |
[23:22] | who is trying to take over our ship. | 他试图取得我们船的控制权 |
[23:24] | I need to know that you believe me, | 我需要知道你相信我 |
[23:26] | because if I have to explain this again, | 因为如果我需要再重复一遍 |
[23:27] | I’m gonna throw myself out an airlock. | 我就把自己扔出气阀舱 |
[23:29] | …sacrifices that have been made. | 那些仍然在我们身边的人 |
[23:31] | By those who still serve alongside us… | 做出的牺牲 |
[23:33] | – I believe you. – Good. | -我相信你 -真好 |
[23:35] | So, please, talk to Tyler | 所以求你了 和泰勒谈谈 |
[23:37] | and find out if he has any information on Mudd | 看他手上是否有穆德的消息 |
[23:39] | that will help us stop him. | 可以帮我们阻止他 |
[23:41] | But what if he won’t talk to me either? | 但要是他不和我说怎么办 |
[23:42] | Oh, he will. | 他会的 |
[23:44] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[23:47] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[23:52] | Xenoanthropologist in the corner. | 外星文明学家在角落里 |
[23:53] | Don’t tell me, you’re busy | 别和我说 你在学习 |
[23:54] | studying the coupling rituals of pent-up soldiers. | 压抑士兵的交配仪式 |
[23:56] | – No. – ’cause I was gonna ask if you wanted to dance. | -不 -因为我准备邀请你共舞 |
[23:59] | We don’t have time for that. | 我们没时间 |
[24:02] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[24:06] | Science Specialist Burnham and Lieutenant Tyler, | 科学专家博翰以及泰勒上尉 |
[24:08] | please report to the bridge. | 请到舰桥报到 |
[24:11] | Saved by the bell. | 铃声救了你 |
[24:13] | I am really bad at this. | 我真的不擅长 |
[24:15] | Yeah, you should’ve gone with him to the bridge. | 你应该和他一起去舰桥 |
[24:18] | And if what you say is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[24:20] | then Tyler and I don’t have any more alone time | 那么我和泰勒不会有单独在一起的时间了 |
[24:22] | until the next reset. | 直到下一轮 |
[24:24] | Our one chance to fix all this, and I blew it. | 我们修正这一切的一个机会 被我毁了 |
[24:26] | Well, you like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[24:28] | That makes things a little tricky. | 这让事情有点难办 |
[24:30] | I’m out of my element. | 我是外行 |
[24:34] | Dance with me. | 和我跳舞吧 |
[24:36] | For science. | 为了科学 |
[24:38] | I need to see what I’m working with. | 我需要看看要我教的是什么人 |
[24:41] | But say I wanted to… | 但要是说我想 |
[24:43] | step out of my… corner. | 挑战自己 |
[24:45] | How do people connect in that way? | 人们如何建立那种联系 |
[24:48] | Hugh and I fell in love after I told him to get lost. | 休和我是在我让他消失以后相爱的 |
[24:53] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理 |
[24:54] | Love isn’t logical. | 爱没有逻辑 |
[24:56] | Y… Can you let me lead, please? | 能让我带你跳吗 |
[25:00] | I was in a wonderful cafe on Alpha Centauri, | 我在森图里阿尔法星的一家很棒的餐厅 |
[25:03] | when, three seats down, | 而离我三个座位远 |
[25:05] | comes this hideous humming. | 传来一个讨厌的哼唱声 |
[25:09] | Have you ever heard someone try to hum Kasseelian opera? | 你听没听过有人尝试哼卡西里的歌剧 |
[25:14] | I can’t say that I have. | 我没有 |
[25:16] | Well, I told him to stifle it or sit somewhere else. | 我让他闭嘴 不然就换个地方坐 |
[25:21] | Instead… | 但是 |
[25:23] | he sat right next to me. | 他坐在了我身边 |
[25:26] | And he’s been there ever since. | 自此以后他就一直在我身边 |
[25:29] | But after such a rude exchange, | 在这么无礼的交流之后 |
[25:32] | why would he do that? | 他为什么还要这么做 |
[25:34] | I told him how I really felt. | 我告诉他我的真实感受 |
[25:37] | And he did the same. | 他也告诉我他的感受 |
[25:39] | And we liked that about each other. | 我们很喜欢对方这一点 |
[25:43] | I’m good at honesty. | 我很擅长诚实 |
[25:45] | Never hide who you are. | 不要掩藏真实的你 |
[25:47] | That’s the only way relationships work. | 这是感情能成功的唯一方法 |
[25:54] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[25:57] | We’ll have to figure out how Mudd’s resetting the time loop. | 我们得搞明白穆德是怎么重设时间循环的 |
[26:01] | You’ll do better on the next go-around. | 在下一次循环中你会做得更好 |
[26:04] | You have to. | 你必须做得更好 |
[26:16] | I was just coming over to see… | 我是来看 |
[26:18] | Want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[26:20] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不会请我呢 |
[26:27] | Will you lead, please? | 你带我跳吧 |
[26:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:02] | So, I hear you were locked up in that Klingon prison cell with Harry Mudd. | 我听说你在克林贡监狱里跟哈利·穆德关一间 |
[27:08] | Not one for small talk, are you? | 你不喜欢闲聊吧 |
[27:10] | I’ve never understood it, really. | 我从来就不懂 |
[27:14] | But I’ve realized that… | 但我发现 |
[27:17] | relationships are built on honesty. | 感情的基础是诚实 |
[27:20] | So here it is. | 我就直说吧 |
[27:21] | Harry Mudd is here. | 哈利·穆德在这里 |
[27:23] | And in a few minutes, he’s gonna take over this ship. | 几分钟后 他会占领这艘飞船 |
[27:26] | He wants to sell it to the Klingons. | 他想要卖给克林贡人 |
[27:28] | He’s already trapped us in a time loop. | 他已经把我们困在这个时间循环中 |
[27:30] | Harry Mudd? | 哈利·穆德 |
[27:33] | Wait, is this Vulcan humor? | 等等 这是个瓦尔肯的笑话吗 |
[27:35] | I wish it were. | 我也希望是个笑话 |
[27:37] | And why didn’t Stamets come to me himself? | 为什么斯塔麦兹不自己来找我 |
[27:39] | He tried. In previous loops. | 他试过 在之前的循环里 |
[27:42] | But he felt like you’d have an easier time trusting me. | 但他觉得你会更容易相信我 |
[27:44] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[27:47] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[27:52] | And he thinks you like me, too. | 而他觉得你也喜欢我 |
[27:56] | This night’s gotten weird. | 今天晚上真是越来越奇怪了 |
[28:00] | But also very interesting. | 但也很有意思 |
[28:05] | If time really is repeating, | 如果时间真的会重复 |
[28:07] | this won’t matter. | 那我这样做也没关系了 |
[28:23] | That was nice. | 真好 |
[28:31] | Science Specialist Burnham and Lieutenant Tyler, | 科学专家博翰以及泰勒上尉 |
[28:34] | please report to the bridge. | 请到舰桥报到 |
[28:37] | No, please, ignore it. | 不 拜托你无视它 |
[28:38] | We have to. | 我们必须要 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:43] | So, how can I help? | 我要怎么帮你 |
[28:46] | Did Mudd ever mention having access to equipment | 穆德有没有提到过他能接触到 |
[28:49] | that could help him do something this big? | 能帮他做到这么大规模的设备 |
[28:52] | Yeah, yeah, he-he did used to brag | 对 对 他的确以前炫耀过 |
[28:54] | about robbing a Betazoid bank. | 抢劫了一家贝塔索银行 |
[28:58] | Heavily secured and fortified. | 戒备森严 |
[28:59] | No way in. | 进不去 |
[29:01] | Volatile encryption. | 动态加密 |
[29:04] | Molecular locks. | 分子锁 |
[29:07] | Daily DNA password protection. | 每天都有DNA密码保护 |
[29:11] | Mudd claimed to have memorized the security patterns. | 穆德号称还记得巡逻时刻表 |
[29:16] | I thought it was just another one of his lies. | 我以为那只是他的又一个谎言 |
[29:20] | But I guess if he had an unlimited number of tries… | 但我猜如果他能尝试无数次 |
[29:23] | Did he say how he did it? | 他说了他怎么做的吗 |
[29:26] | Something about a non-equilibrial matter state. | 什么非平衡物态 |
[29:32] | A time crystal. | 一个时间晶体 |
[29:34] | We learned about these at the Vulcan Academy. | 我们在瓦尔肯科学院学过这些 |
[29:37] | But the decay rate of the lattice is too unpredictable. | 但是晶体的衰变率太不可预测了 |
[29:39] | No Federation-aligned species | 没有一种联邦的物种 |
[29:40] | has ever been able to stabilize them. | 能让其稳定 |
[29:43] | A four-dimensional race must have perfected the technology. | 一定是一种四维的种族完善了这种技术 |
[29:45] | And now Mudd has it. | 而现在穆德拥有了这种晶体 |
[29:48] | Why don’t we track Mudd down | 我们为什么不找到穆德 |
[29:49] | to see if he’s wearing one of these crystal things? | 看看他是否有一块晶体挂在身上 |
[29:52] | Any idea where he is? | 知道他在哪里吗 |
[29:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:03] | Has that fish beamed aboard safely yet? | 把鱼安全传送到了吗 |
[30:05] | Well, technically, it’s not a fish– it’s… | 严格来说不是一条鱼 |
[30:11] | Where the hell are Burnham and Tyler? | 博翰和泰勒在哪里啊 |
[30:20] | Mr. Saru? | 萨鲁先生 |
[30:21] | I don’t understand, sir. | 我不明白 长官 |
[30:22] | I’m locked out of the ship’s controls. | 我不能控制飞船 |
[30:24] | Computer. | 主机 |
[30:26] | Computer, respond! | 主机 回复 |
[30:28] | Let me see what I can do. Computer, reduce volume | 我看看我能做些什么 主机 降低音量 |
[30:31] | so we can have a normal, adult conversation. | 这样我们就和正常的成人一样正常地对话 |
[30:33] | Yes, Captain Mudd. | 是 穆德舰长 |
[30:34] | “Captain Mudd”? | “穆德舰长” |
[30:35] | I never thought I would say this, | 我从来没想过我会这么说 |
[30:37] | but I’m actually tired of gloating. | 但我真的厌倦了沾沾自喜 |
[30:41] | In any case, this is very much my ship. | 无论如何 这都是我的飞船 |
[30:44] | Your ship? Very much not at all. | 你的飞船 想都别想 |
[30:46] | All right, show’s over, bud. | 行了 别乱搞了 兄弟 |
[30:48] | – Back to whatever little hole you crawled out of. – to the brig. | -从哪里来回哪里去吧 -传送到禁闭室 |
[30:55] | I do not know how you wrested control, | 我不知道你是怎么夺得控制权的 |
[30:56] | but you are in violation… | 但你违反了 |
[30:58] | Of code 7.5.3. | 7.5.3号法规 |
[31:01] | Yes, you’ve said. Many times. | 对 你说过很多次了 |
[31:03] | At any rate, tell me, Lanky, | 无论如何 告诉我 兰基 |
[31:06] | have you ever seen one of these? | 你有没有见过这种东西 |
[31:08] | Of the 823 ways there are to die in space, | 在宇宙里有823中死法 |
[31:11] | this is rumored to be the most painful. | 这个传说是最痛苦的一种 |
[31:16] | I found them in your former captain’s man cave. | 我发现他们在你前舰长的房间里 |
[31:19] | Apparently, the weaponized dark matter | 显然 将暗物质武器化后 |
[31:22] | rips molecules apart | 能在亚原子层面上 |
[31:24] | at the subatomic level. | 分离分子 |
[31:26] | So, if any of you are planning on becoming heroes, | 所以 如果你们中的任何一个想要逞英雄 |
[31:29] | including you, random communications officer man, | 包括你 某位通信官 |
[31:34] | you’ll find there’s very little I don’t know. | 你会发现我无所不知 |
[31:37] | Now, just sit tight. | 现在坐好 |
[31:40] | This will hurt a bit. | 会有点疼 |
[31:42] | Mudd! | 穆德 |
[31:51] | You seem to have missed. | 看来你没打中 |
[32:06] | Well, that was new. | 那真是新现象 |
[32:12] | Let us not suffer any more needless losses. | 我们别再承受无畏的损失了 |
[32:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:16] | Okeydoke! Listen up. | 行 听着 |
[32:18] | One of you is going to teach me how this damn drive works | 你们中的一个会教我怎么用这引擎 |
[32:22] | or the beanpole dies screaming. | 不然这竹竿就要死了 |
[32:25] | So, | 所以 |
[32:27] | how do I start that engine? | 我怎么启动引擎 |
[32:31] | I will disintegrate every single one of you | 我会用极大的痛苦 |
[32:36] | in a screaming fit of agony, one at a time, | 将你们一个一个地瓦解 |
[32:42] | starting with you. | 从你开始 |
[32:44] | Stop! | 停下 |
[32:46] | I can’t watch you kill any more people. | 我不能看着你再杀人 |
[32:57] | It needs me to work. | 需要我才可以 |
[33:00] | Delicious. | 很好 |
[33:01] | Shall we to the engine room? | 我们去引擎室吧 |
[33:03] | Computer, pump up the volume. | 主机 提高音量 |
[33:07] | Destination, engineering. | 目的地 工程部 |
[33:09] | Toodles. | 再见 |
[33:17] | Tilly, where are you? | 提利 你在哪里 |
[33:21] | So, did I die, too? | 所以 我也死了吗 |
[33:23] | We all died. Many times. | 我们都死了 很多次 |
[33:26] | But now Mudd has everything that he needs. | 但现在穆德得到了他需要的一切 |
[33:28] | And if we can’t find a way to stop him, | 如果我们没有办法制止他 |
[33:29] | then he’ll let Discovery rejoin the time stream | 那么他就会让发现号重新回到时间流中 |
[33:31] | and sell the ship to the Klingons. | 然后再把飞船卖给克林贡人 |
[33:33] | Anyone who’s dead’ll stay dead forever. | 死了的人就永远死了 |
[33:35] | And Starfleet loses the war. | 而星际舰队会输掉这场战争 |
[33:37] | I noticed that Mudd was wearing | 我发现穆德在他的手腕上 |
[33:39] | a crystal on his wrist. | 戴着晶体 |
[33:41] | But it’s too small to generate enough energy | 但它太小了不足以形成 |
[33:43] | for chronal displacements. | 足够能量造成时空位移 |
[33:45] | There has to be a larger energy source. | 一定有一个更大的能量源 |
[33:47] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[33:49] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[33:52] | Yeah, I’m sending it to you right now. | 我现在就要发给你 |
[33:59] | Poor thing. No wonder you feel bad. | 可怜 难怪你难受 |
[34:01] | Mudd hid the ship inside the creature | 穆德在这东西里藏了一艘飞船 |
[34:03] | and the crystal inside the ship. | 而晶体就在飞船内 |
[34:05] | This crystal, it has the same orthogonal indices | 这块晶体和穆德手腕上的装置 |
[34:08] | as the device on Mudd’s wrist. | 有相同的正交指数 |
[34:10] | Can we beam it over to the deck | 我们能将它传送到甲板 |
[34:12] | and try to figure out a way to disable it? | 然后找到解除它的方法吗 |
[34:13] | No, because Mudd has control of all the critical systems. | 不行 因为穆德对所有重要系统都有控制权 |
[34:16] | And we’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[34:18] | Now that Mudd knows how to work the spore drive, | 既然穆德知道了孢子引擎怎么用 |
[34:20] | the only way is to get Mudd to reset time himself. | 只能让穆德自己去重置时间了 |
[34:24] | You said that he has no reason to restart time. | 你说他没有理由要重启时间 |
[34:26] | He has everything the Klingons want. | 他有克林贡人想要的一切 |
[34:28] | No, he doesn’t. | 他并没有 |
[34:30] | Captain’s Log, Stardate 2137.2. | 舰长日志 星历2137.4 |
[34:34] | Captain Harcourt Fenton Mudd recording. | 舰长哈寇特·芬顿·穆德记录 |
[34:37] | I am about to close the deal of the millennium… | 我马上要促成千年大生意了 |
[34:42] | Enter! | 进 |
[34:48] | You seem at home. | 你看起来挺舒服的 |
[34:50] | You should have been a captain. | 你应该当舰长 |
[34:52] | I’m neither one for following orders nor giving them. No. | 我既不能服从命令也不能下达命令 不行 |
[34:55] | The solar winds are my mistress, | 太阳风是我的女主人 |
[34:57] | and I follow her wherever she beckons. | 我追随她的召唤 |
[35:00] | And what about Stella? | 斯特拉呢 |
[35:01] | What? | 什么 |
[35:03] | Oh, yes. Stella, the love of my life. | 对 斯特拉 我的挚爱 |
[35:07] | Stella. | 斯特拉 |
[35:08] | The war took her from me. | 战争夺走了她 |
[35:10] | Never have two souls been so star-crossed. | 从没有这样的苦命鸳鸯 |
[35:13] | Romantic? Yes. Tragic? Uh, even more so. | 浪漫吗 的确 悲剧吗 非常 |
[35:18] | But the best of romances always are, aren’t they? | 但是极致的浪漫往往都是悲剧的 不是吗 |
[35:22] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[35:23] | Almost. Computer, | 马上 主机 |
[35:25] | please send our location to the awaiting Klingon ship, | 请把我们的位置发给等待的克林贡飞船 |
[35:28] | courtesy of Harry Mudd. | 哈利·穆德免费提供 |
[35:29] | Coordinates sent. | 坐标发送 |
[35:31] | Now I’m done. | 现在我说完了 |
[35:32] | The Klingons will pay a lot to win this war, | 克林贡会出大价钱来赢得这场战争 |
[35:35] | but there is one thing they would pay more for. | 但还有一样东西会让他们付更多钱 |
[35:38] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[35:40] | Me. | 就是我 |
[35:41] | I murdered t’Kuvma, the Klingon Messiah. | 我杀了特库玛 克林贡的先知 |
[35:45] | That’s absurd. | 太奇怪了 |
[35:46] | I checked the officer’s manifest. | 我查过军官清单 |
[35:48] | You’re a nobody. | 你不在上面 |
[35:49] | I’m not an officer. | 我不是军官 |
[35:50] | I’m Michael Burnham. | 我是迈克·博翰 |
[35:53] | Computer, confirm. | 主机 确认 |
[35:54] | Identity confirmed. | 身份已确认 |
[35:56] | – Captain Mudd, the alien ship is hailing. – Quiet! | -穆德舰长 外星飞船呼叫 -闭嘴 |
[35:58] | You’ll get a lot of money for this ship. | 你把飞船卖了能得一大笔钱 |
[36:01] | But what would I be worth to them? | 但我对他们而言有多少价值 |
[36:06] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[36:08] | More. | 更多 |
[36:10] | Much… much more. | 多得多 |
[36:15] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[36:17] | What’s in it for you? | 对你有什么好处 |
[36:19] | Lieutenant Tyler. | 泰勒上尉 |
[36:22] | Lieutenant Tyler is dead. | 泰勒上尉死了 |
[36:25] | Not for long. | 没死多久 |
[36:27] | No. | 不要 |
[36:39] | – Captain Mudd… – Damn it! | -穆德舰长 -该死的 |
[36:40] | …we are being hailed by the Klingons. | 克林贡人呼叫我们 |
[36:45] | Son of a… | 混… |
[37:30] | Captain Mudd. | 穆德舰长 |
[37:39] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[37:43] | Your chair. | 你的座椅 |
[37:44] | What’s happening? You… | 怎么了 你 |
[37:47] | You’ve been cheating. | 你在骗我 |
[37:49] | Passing notes in class to save your friends. | 递小抄来救你的朋友吗 |
[37:52] | Well, whatever you think you’ve come up with, | 无论你觉得你有什么办法 |
[37:54] | I’ll find a workaround. I’ll keep resetting time until I do. | 我会有对策 我会一直重置时间直到有对策 |
[37:58] | Nobody beats Mudd! | 没有人能击败穆德 |
[38:00] | Lieutenant Stamets has shown us | 斯塔麦兹上尉向我们展现了 |
[38:02] | your success is a universal certainty, | 你的成功存在着普遍必然性 |
[38:04] | Using considerable scientific methodology. | 利用无数次科学枚举法 |
[38:08] | This must end for all of our sakes. | 为了我们大家这必须要结束 |
[38:11] | So, Harcourt Fenton Mudd, | 所以 哈寇特·芬顿·穆德 |
[38:14] | the USS Discovery is yours. | 联邦星舰发现号是你的了 |
[38:16] | As am I. | 我也是你的了 |
[38:18] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[38:21] | Don’t try and con a con man. | 不要尝试骗一个骗子 |
[38:22] | I’m not. I’m negotiating with a businessman. | 我没有 我是在跟一个商人谈判 |
[38:25] | My offer is simple– the lives of my crew in exchange for… | 我的条件很简单 用我的船员的命换取 |
[38:31] | Burnham, | 博翰 |
[38:32] | the ship and Stamets. | 飞船和斯塔麦兹 |
[38:34] | Why would a Federation captain do that? | 一个联邦舰长为什么会这样做 |
[38:36] | I will not have a repeat… | 我不会再让 |
[38:40] | of the Buran. | 布兰星事件重演 |
[38:41] | We will do whatever our new owners require if I have your word | 我们会遵照新主人的要求 |
[38:47] | that you will spare the ship’s complement. | 如果你能留下飞船的补给 |
[38:53] | Your word, Mudd. | 你要保证 穆德 |
[39:06] | Well, I’ve never been one to look a gift captain in the mouth. | 我还从没正视过一个天才舰长的嘴 |
[39:09] | You have my word. Excellent. | 我跟你保证 很好 |
[39:12] | Excellent. Good. | 很好 |
[39:13] | Computer? | 主机 |
[39:13] | Working. | 在 |
[39:14] | Send our coordinates to the awaiting Klingon vessel, | 把我们的坐标发给等待的克林贡飞船 |
[39:18] | courtesy of Harry Mudd. | 哈利·穆德免费提供 |
[39:19] | Sending, Captain Mudd. | 发送中 穆德舰长 |
[39:22] | Now… | 现在 |
[39:23] | This is your last chance to stop me. | 这是你最后的机会来阻止我 |
[39:25] | Only got about 30 seconds | 只有约30秒 |
[39:27] | until we rejoin the time stream | 之后我们就要重新回到时间流 |
[39:28] | and there is no turning back. | 然后就没有回头路了 |
[39:30] | Captain, incoming warp signature detected. | 舰长 侦测到前方曲速信号 |
[39:33] | I never thought I’d be so happy | 想不到我见到那些 |
[39:34] | to see those pointy-headed bastards. | 尖脑袋的混蛋还能这么高兴 |
[39:39] | Look at this. Five, four, | 看看这个 五 四 |
[39:42] | three… | 三 |
[39:43] | two… one. | 二 一 |
[39:47] | Captain Mudd, we are being hailed by the Klingons. | 穆德舰长 克林贡飞船向我们呼叫 |
[39:50] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[39:51] | Welcome our guests on board. | 欢迎客人们登舰 |
[39:53] | Acknowledged. | 遵命 |
[39:54] | Two to beam aboard. | 传送两人上舰 |
[39:55] | Energize once I reach the transporter room. | 我到了传送舱就开始传送 |
[39:57] | Come along. Meet your new masters. | 跟我来 见见你的新主人 |
[40:01] | Not you, old man. | 不是你 老头 |
[40:03] | Lorca, I’m gonna really miss killing you. | 洛卡 我会怀念杀死你的感觉的 |
[40:07] | Adieu, mon capitaine. | 再见了 我的舰长 |
[40:10] | You seem very happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[40:12] | Listen, petunia, | 听着 牵牛花 |
[40:13] | I’ve been screwed over since the day I was born. | 我自从出生那天起就一直被欺负 |
[40:15] | I deserve this. | 这是我应得的 |
[40:16] | So, it wasn’t about Stella after all. | 所以 这不是为了斯特拉 |
[40:19] | It was always only about you. | 一直都是为了你 |
[40:22] | You keep talking about | 你一直在说 |
[40:23] | how you lost her because of the war, | 你因战争失去了她 |
[40:26] | but her father’s an arms dealer who’s made a fortune off it. | 但她的军火商爸爸可赚足了钱 |
[40:29] | Finding either of them | 找到任何一个 |
[40:30] | shouldn’t be that difficult, unless you don’t want to. | 都不会太难 除非你不想找到 |
[40:34] | I never told you about Barron Grimes. | 我从没告诉过你巴朗·格里姆斯的事 |
[40:36] | No, but Discovery’s archives are non-critical systems. | 没有 但发现号的档案库是非关键系统 |
[40:39] | You probably should have disarmed them, as well. | 你应该把那些也关掉的 |
[40:41] | And now that you don’t have your time crystal, | 而现在你失去了你的时间晶体 |
[40:43] | you can’t learn from this mistake. | 你没法吸取教训了 |
[40:45] | It turns out that Stella’s been looking for you. | 其实斯特拉一直在找你 |
[40:48] | So much so that her father put out a reward. | 甚至她爸爸都发出了悬赏 |
[40:50] | You haven’t been running to Stella. | 你没有向斯特拉奔去 |
[40:52] | You’ve been running from her. | 而是一直在躲开她 |
[40:55] | Skipped out on Barron’s daughter with her dowry. | 拿了嫁妆甩了巴朗的女儿 |
[40:57] | Stella was too tempting a mark for you to resist. | 斯特拉这个目标太难抗拒了 |
[41:01] | But ripping off her father was a risky move, Harry. | 但骗她爸爸的钱可是很冒险 哈利 |
[41:03] | No wonder you needed the deal with the Klingons so badly. | 怪不得你这么想促成和克林贡人的交易 |
[41:06] | You had to disappear. | 你需要消失 |
[41:07] | And you almost pulled it off, | 而你几乎要成功了 |
[41:10] | except for me, | 除了我 |
[41:12] | ’cause I exist outside the normal time stream. | 因为我存在于正常时间流之外 |
[41:15] | You think you’re so smart. | 我觉得你很聪明 |
[41:17] | Have you forgotten the Klingons are beaming their way here, | 你忘记就在我们谈话的当口 |
[41:20] | even as we speak? | 正在传送来的克林贡人了吗 |
[41:23] | You can forget about that deal I made with Lorca. | 你可以不用在意我和洛卡的交易 |
[41:26] | You geniuses have just condemned your crewmates | 你们几个天才刚刚造成了舰员们 |
[41:28] | to a life of servitude. | 终身被奴役的命运 |
[41:30] | Harry, the Klingons aren’t coming. | 哈利 克林贡人不会来了 |
[41:33] | I rewired the captain’s chair. | 我重新安装了舰长椅 |
[41:35] | Another non-critical system. | 又一个非关键系统 |
[41:38] | You didn’t send our coordinates to your buyers. | 你没有把我们的坐标发给买家 |
[41:40] | You sent them to Stella… and her daddy. | 你发给了斯特拉 还有她爸爸 |
[41:46] | Turns out, you can con a con man. | 看来你可以骗到骗术大师 |
[41:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:53] | Computer, cancel transporter now! | 电脑 现在就取消传送器 |
[41:54] | Denied. | 拒绝 |
[41:58] | Harcourt. | 哈寇特 |
[42:00] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[42:02] | I have been so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[42:08] | it’s been, oh, such a tumultuous year. | 真是跌宕起伏的一年 |
[42:12] | I can’t even begin to explain. | 我都不能解释 |
[42:15] | Try. | 试试看 |
[42:16] | Oh, yes. Yes! | 好 好 |
[42:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:19] | Well, you know how much you meant to me. | 你知道你曾经对我有多大意义 |
[42:21] | Mean. How much you mean… to me. | 现在 现在对我有多大意义 |
[42:24] | But to be brutally honest, | 但实话实说 |
[42:25] | I have led a life marred by– | 我的人生一直都 |
[42:28] | how should we say– | 怎么说呢 |
[42:29] | poor choices, debt, | 充满错误选择 债务 |
[42:31] | all kinds of blemishes to my reputation. | 以及各种毁掉我声誉的事 |
[42:33] | And I-I couldn’t enter into union with you | 而我不能背着这些污点 |
[42:36] | with those pocks upon my character, | 和你重逢 |
[42:37] | so I set out to eliminate them. | 所以我要先铲除它们 |
[42:39] | But, alas, my plan was led astray. | 但我的计划失败了 |
[42:44] | Harry, | 哈利 |
[42:45] | I have always known who you are. | 我一直都了解你的为人 |
[42:49] | And I’ve never cared. | 而我并不在意 |
[42:51] | We could have faced those problems together, and… | 我们本可以一同面对那些问题 |
[42:55] | : Daddy would have taken care of everything else. | 爸爸本可以处理好一切 |
[42:58] | Consider it a consolidation of your debt under one lender. | 就当是把你欠下的一屁股债都攥在手里吧 |
[43:02] | I would do anything for my daughter. | 我愿意为我女儿做任何事 |
[43:05] | And she, for better or worse, has taken to you, Mudd. | 而她无论对错都选择了你 穆德 |
[43:10] | And now, thanks to the action of these officers, | 而现在 因为这些船员的善举 |
[43:14] | you can finally make an honest woman of Stella. | 你终于可以让斯特拉坦诚相待了 |
[43:16] | As for Starfleet, I don’t intend to be in debt | 至于星际舰队 我不想亏欠 |
[43:20] | to your organization. | 你的组织 |
[43:22] | How do I repay you? | 我怎么补偿你 |
[43:24] | Just make sure Mr. Mudd spends the rest of his days | 只要保证穆德先生余生 |
[43:27] | at your daughter’s side, | 一直都在你女儿身畔 |
[43:28] | and out of Starfleet’s way. | 不妨碍星际舰队就行 |
[43:30] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[43:33] | Come here, Harcourt, you naughty boy. | 过来 哈寇特 我的小淘气 |
[44:02] | Stamets told me, in a previous timeline, that we, um… | 斯塔麦兹告诉我 我们在更早的时间线上 |
[44:05] | Maintenance to airlock one. | 维修队请到一号气阀 |
[44:07] | …danced. | 共舞 |
[44:09] | Yeah. Yeah, he-he mentioned it to me, too. | 对 他也和我提过 |
[44:16] | He said I liked it. | 他说我很喜欢 |
[44:20] | I can’t imagine. | 我没法想象 |
[44:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:25] | I’m a really good dancer. | 我跳舞跳得很好 |
[44:29] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是说 |
[44:30] | Easy, Burnham. | 放松点 博翰 |
[44:33] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[44:38] | Cargo bay airlock, | 货仓气阀 |
[44:39] | prepare for rapid decompression. | 准备好迅速降压 |
[44:48] | What I’m feeling… | 我的感觉 |
[44:51] | is complicated… and strange. | 很复杂 而且奇怪 |
[44:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[44:59] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[45:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[45:11] | I’m just sad we missed our first kiss. | 我只是很伤心我们错过了初吻 |
[45:19] | Personal log. | 个人日志 |
[45:20] | Just as repetition reinforces repetition, | 正如重复会越发重复 |
[45:23] | change begets change. | 改变也会引起改变 |
[45:27] | I guess the truth is, | 我想事实是 |
[45:28] | we never really know what’s coming. | 我们永远不知道会发生什么 |
[45:31] | Sometimes the only way to find out where you fit in | 有时找到自己归宿的唯一方法 |
[45:35] | is to step out of the routine, | 就是跳出既定常规 |
[45:38] | because sometimes where you really belong | 因为有时你真正的归宿 |
[45:41] | was waiting right around the corner all along. | 一直就等在转角的另一端 |