时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | We are creating a new way to fly. | 我们在创造一种新的飞行方法 |
[00:14] | If the Discovery can be anywhere, | 如果发现号能在一瞬间内 |
[00:16] | and be gone within an instant, | 来去任何地方 |
[00:18] | that’s how you beat the Klingons. | 这就是破克林贡人的方法 |
[00:21] | The only other female Michael I ever heard of, | 另一个我听说过的叫迈克的女性 |
[00:23] | was the mutineer. | 是那个叛乱者 |
[00:25] | You’re not her, are you? | 你不是她吧 |
[00:26] | I would like to extend an official invitation | 我想要正式邀请你 |
[00:28] | to you to join the Discovery. | 加入发现号 |
[00:30] | 8,000 are dead because of you. | 八千个人因你而死 |
[00:32] | 8,186. | 8186个 |
[00:35] | Klingons won’t stop until they’ve destroyed everything | 克林贡人不可能收手 |
[00:37] | in their path. | 直到消灭掉沿途的一切 |
[00:39] | And we can’t stop them without you. | 要是没有你我们无法阻止他们 |
[00:42] | Who is she to you? | 她对你来说是什么人 |
[00:44] | Her name is L’Rell. She was my torturer. | 她叫拉瑞尔 她还折磨了我 |
[00:47] | If none of that had happened, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果这一切都没有发生 我不会在这里 |
[00:50] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[00:52] | I will never let them hurt you. | 我不会让他们伤害你的 |
[00:54] | I’ll do one more jump. | 我可以再跃进一次 |
[00:56] | Only one more jump. | 只是再跃进一次 |
[01:01] | Computer is reading it as an incomplete navigation sequence. | 电脑显示这个导航步骤不完整 |
[01:11] | Captain, I’m afraid I don’t know where we are. | 舰长 我恐怕不知道我们在哪了 |
[01:34] | Yellow alert. | 黄色警报 |
[01:34] | Yellow alert. | 黄色警报 |
[01:36] | This isn’t Starbase 46. | 这不是星际基地46号 |
[01:38] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[01:40] | Our-our sensors are… | 我们的传感器正在 |
[01:42] | uh, recalibrating, sir. | 重新校准 长官 |
[01:44] | What happened here? | 这里发生过什么 |
[01:45] | I don’t remember reports of battles anywhere near Organia. | 我不记得奥加尼亚星附近有战斗报告 |
[01:48] | Blast scoring and damage patterns | 爆炸痕迹和损坏规律 |
[01:49] | are consistent with Federation weapons, | 和联邦武器一致 |
[01:51] | but the hull signatures are a little off. | 但舰体特征有点奇怪 |
[01:53] | Off? | 奇怪 |
[01:54] | Wreckage is Klingon, | 残骸是克林贡的 |
[01:55] | but hull density analysis is registering | 但舰体密度已经超出 |
[01:57] | outside acceptable margins. | 可分析范围 |
[02:00] | Is anything here a threat? | 这里有什么会构成威胁吗 |
[02:01] | No life signs or active power signatures. | 没有生命迹象或能量信号 |
[02:03] | Small favors. | 还算走运 |
[02:06] | Captain, our navigational array is malfunctioning. | 舰长 我们的导航序列发生了故障 |
[02:08] | According to these readings, | 根据数据显示 |
[02:10] | we jumped to our intended coordinates, | 我们跃进到了预定的坐标 |
[02:11] | and our position, | 而我们的位置 |
[02:13] | relative to the galactic center, is confirmed. | 相对于银河中心来说 也是准确的 |
[02:15] | But almost nothing else is where it’s supposed to be. | 但是其他东西都不在它该出现的地方 |
[02:22] | Nice of you to join us, Mr. Tyler. | 欢迎加入我们 泰勒先生 |
[02:24] | I know it was only a yellow alert. | 虽然只是黄色警报 |
[02:25] | – I’m sorry, sir. – Captain. | -抱歉 长官 -舰长 |
[02:27] | A vessel is approaching at sub light speed. | 一艘舰船正以亚光速接近我们 |
[02:29] | Seems like a Vulcan cruiser. | 似乎是一艘瓦肯战舰 |
[02:31] | On screen. | 放上大屏幕 |
[02:37] | Well, the Vulcans must be the ones | 一定是瓦肯人 |
[02:38] | who destroyed those Klingons. | 摧毁了这些克林贡战舰 |
[02:40] | Should we hail them, sir? | 要呼叫他们吗 长官 |
[02:41] | Yes, open a channel. | 是的 开放一个频道 |
[02:42] | Unidentified Vulcan cruiser, | 未知瓦肯战舰 |
[02:44] | this is the USS Discovery. Please respond. | 这里是联邦星舰发现号 请回答 |
[02:47] | Captain. The Vulcans are powering up weapons. | 舰长 瓦肯人正在给武器充能 |
[02:49] | They must have registered an active Klingon ship somewhere nearby. | 他们一定是在瞄准附近的一艘克林贡战舰 |
[02:52] | Red alert. Shields up. | 红色警报 启动护盾 |
[02:53] | All stations at red alert. | 所有部门启动红色警报 |
[02:59] | Detmer, evasive pattern beta four pi. | 达特曼 使用B4派规避模式 |
[03:02] | – They’re doubling back. – I’m not able to lock on, sir. | -他们在撤退 -我无法锁定 长官 |
[03:05] | Do it manually; shoot in a general direction. | 手动瞄准 往大致的方向射击 |
[03:10] | Where did that assist come from? | 这个友军火力从哪来的 |
[03:12] | Incoming transmission from the Cooper sir. | 收到来自库珀号的信号 长官 |
[03:14] | Audio only. Cooper? | 只有音频 库珀号 |
[03:16] | Isn’t she supposed to be undergoing a refit? | 她不是应该去进行改装了吗 |
[03:19] | Send it through. | 接通 |
[03:21] | Spooked by rebels, Discovery? | 被叛军吓着了吗 发现号 |
[03:23] | You’re losing your edge. Don’t worry. | 你失去优势了 别担心 |
[03:25] | We’ll take care of them. Cooper out. | 我们会搞定他们 库珀号通话完毕 |
[03:29] | Vulcan rebels? | 瓦肯叛军 |
[03:31] | Firing on Starfleet? | 朝星际舰队开火 |
[03:32] | Engineering, what’s the status of the spore drive? | 工程部 孢子引擎状态如何 |
[03:34] | Lieutenant Stamets is non-responsive. | 斯塔麦兹上尉没有反应 |
[03:37] | He’s stabilized, | 他稳定下来了 |
[03:38] | but there’s no way he can get back into that reaction cube. | 但他不可能再进入那个反应器了 |
[03:41] | Spore drive is offline, Captain. | 孢子引擎失效了 舰长 |
[03:42] | I may have something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[03:44] | The quantum signature of the Cooper, | 库珀号的量子特征 |
[03:46] | as well as that of the Vulcan cruiser, | 还有那艘瓦肯战舰的 |
[03:48] | are inconsistent with ours. | 与我们的不一致 |
[03:50] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[03:52] | All matter native to our universe | 我们宇宙的所有物质 |
[03:53] | resonates with the same quantum signature, | 都有相同的量子特征 |
[03:55] | nothing can change it. | 没什么能改变这点 |
[03:56] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[03:59] | Unless… | 除非 |
[04:05] | …this is not our universe. | 这不是我们的宇宙 |
[05:52] | Obviously, the idea of parallel worlds | 很明显 平行宇宙的概念 |
[05:54] | has been around since the 20th century. | 从二十世纪以来就有人提出了 |
[05:56] | And you and Stamets believed | 你和斯塔麦兹认为 |
[05:58] | the spore drive could jump between them? | 孢子引擎可以在它们之间穿梭 |
[06:00] | Well, it was a theory I was working on. | 这是我研究的一个理论 |
[06:02] | Stamets was keen to chase it with me after the war. | 斯塔麦兹想在战后和我一起研究 |
[06:06] | But, these areas don’t correlate to anything in the known universe. | 但是 这些区域和已知宇宙没有关联 |
[06:10] | We suspected the mycelial network | 我们设想过菌丝体网络 |
[06:12] | extended way beyond anything we’d imagined. | 可以延伸到我们想象之外的地方 |
[06:14] | A vast system underpinning all quantum realities. | 一个连接所有量子世界的巨大网络 |
[06:16] | But the exact coordinates of some of the more | 但我们错过了一部分更深邃的地区的 |
[06:18] | esoteric destinations eluded us. | 精确坐标 |
[06:21] | Apparently, the 133 jumps we made filled in the gaps. | 显然 我们这133次跃进补上了空缺 |
[06:25] | An extraordinarily fortunate coincidence. | 一个非常幸运的巧合 |
[06:26] | I’d say unfortunate. | 我看是不幸 |
[06:28] | Wouldn’t you, Number One? | 你不觉得吗 大副 |
[06:30] | It’s worse than that. | 比不幸更糟 |
[06:31] | The Klingon cloak-breaking algorithm we’d been refining… | 我们研究的探测克林贡隐身技术的算法 |
[06:34] | there’s no way we can send that back to Starfleet now. | 我们现在无法把它发给星际舰队了 |
[06:36] | That’s why we have to make it back. | 这就是我们为什么必须回去 |
[06:39] | Otherwise, the ships are just sitting ducks; | 不然的话 我们的战舰就会任人鱼肉 |
[06:41] | the war’s as good as lost. | 我们会输掉战争 |
[06:42] | Well, Stamets brought us here accidentally. | 斯塔麦兹不经意间把我们带来这里 |
[06:44] | So, we should examine | 我们要仔细审核 |
[06:45] | the spore drive’s navigational logs more closely. | 孢子引擎的导航日志 |
[06:47] | – There could be an indication… – I just pushed Stamets too hard. | -可能会有迹象 -我逼斯塔麦兹太紧了 |
[06:49] | The number of jumps scrambled his ability | 跃进次数过多扰乱了他在脑中 |
[06:50] | to hold the coordinates for Starbase 46 in his head. | 定位星际基地46号坐标的能力 |
[06:53] | Now, what we need to do is understand where we are | 我们现在要做的是搞清我们在哪 |
[06:56] | and how to survive. | 以及如何生存下去 |
[06:57] | Then we’ll find a way home. | 然后想办法回家 |
[06:59] | Recalibrate the sensors, and you start looking at the records, | 重新校准传感器 你去看看记录 |
[07:02] | – see if there’s something we can learn. – Yes, Captain. | -找些可供借鉴的东西 -好的 舰长 |
[07:06] | It’s a palace. Stay close. | 这是个宫殿 跟紧了 |
[07:08] | Lieutenant Stamets, please don’t hate me, | 斯塔麦兹上尉 请别恨我 |
[07:11] | but what is the spore germination rate, again? | 孢子发芽率是多少 |
[07:15] | And, uh, I know you always have to remind me, but, uh, | 我知道你一直在提醒我 |
[07:17] | the ideal moisture level in the cultivation bay, | 但培养舱的理想湿度 |
[07:20] | is-is it 85% or 87% relative humidity? | 相对湿度是85% 还是87% |
[07:28] | I was just, I was hoping I could, um, | 我… 我只是希望… |
[07:30] | maybe j-jog his memory with familiar things. | 可以通过熟悉的东西唤醒他的记忆 |
[07:34] | Mainly, how annoying he finds me. | 也就是他觉得我有多烦人 |
[07:38] | He’s in a state of neurological disregulation | 他现在处于神经系统失调状态 |
[07:40] | unlike any I’ve ever seen. | 我从未遇见过这种情况 |
[07:43] | – It’s a palace. – Paul. | -这是个宫殿 -保罗 |
[07:44] | – To the palace. – Paul, no. | -去宫殿 -别 保罗 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:49] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[08:07] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[08:09] | I should have told you as soon as I found out | 我应该在发现跃进的副作用之时 |
[08:11] | about the side effects from the jumps. | 就马上告诉你的 |
[08:13] | I shouldn’t have kept it a secret. | 我不应该隐瞒 |
[08:14] | Paul is your superior officer, he gave you an order. | 保罗是你的上级 这是他的命令 |
[08:19] | You didn’t do this. | 不是你的错 |
[08:22] | – Speak of the devil. – Cadet. | -说曹操 曹操到 -候补军官 |
[08:24] | – Excuse us. – Yes, sir. | -请回避 -是的 长官 |
[08:31] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[08:34] | Alternately catatonic, | 间歇性精神紧张 |
[08:36] | then prone to bursts of nonsensical speech. | 然后不断地说胡话 |
[08:39] | He’s contained for his own safety, | 为了他自己的安全先关起来 |
[08:40] | and his adrenals are spiking uncontrollably. | 他的肾上腺素一直不受控制地飙升 |
[08:46] | I don’t know if he’ll ever be the same, | 我不知道他能否完全恢复 |
[08:47] | let alone if he’ll ever jump again. | 更别说要他再次跃进 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I know you blame me for this, | 我知道你把这事怪在我头上 |
[08:53] | and you’re right. | 你没错 |
[08:56] | I’m his captain, I’m responsible for his well-being. | 我是舰长 我要为他的安危负责 |
[08:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:00] | You were. | 以前是 |
[09:02] | Fortunately, his well-being falls to me, now. | 很幸运 现在他的安危要靠我了 |
[09:06] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[09:09] | I’ve decided to hand his case over to another doctor. | 我要把他转给另一位医生 |
[09:13] | No. | 不行 |
[09:14] | Medicine requires professional objectivity, | 医学需要专业的客观性 |
[09:16] | Dr. Culber, and your… bias, | 寇波医生 你的偏见 |
[09:19] | your personal bias compromises that, | 你的个人偏见与此不符 |
[09:21] | it compromises his recovery. | 这会影响到他的康复 |
[09:23] | Oh, suddenly, you care about protocol. | 你突然间开始关心程序了 |
[09:25] | You wanted me to fake Stamet’s medical records | 你要我伪造斯塔麦兹的病历 |
[09:27] | as a smoke screen. | 以混淆视听 |
[09:29] | I bought you time so that you could… | 我为你争取到了时间 |
[09:30] | push him into all those jumps | 这样你就可以逼他跃进 |
[09:32] | and break the Klingon cloak. | 以突破克林贡隐形技术 |
[09:34] | So he did. | 他办到了 |
[09:36] | So we did. | 我们办到了 |
[09:37] | I’m the most qualified to care for him. | 我最有资格照顾他 |
[09:39] | Do you even want him to get better? | 你真的想他好起来吗 |
[09:41] | Or did you want all of this to happen? | 还是这一切正中你下怀 |
[09:42] | You’re clearly too emotional to be able to handle this. | 你显然过于情绪化 无法处理这件事 |
[09:46] | Maybe I let my emotions carry me away. | 也许我也感情用事了 |
[09:48] | My need to win the war… | 我需要赢下战争 |
[09:52] | And look where it got us. | 看看我们的后果 |
[09:55] | You have your orders. | 执行命令吧 |
[09:57] | Attention all personnel… | 所有人员注意 |
[10:09] | I’m detecting what looks to be | 我在飞船残骸中探测到 |
[10:11] | a Klingon central data core in that wreckage. | 克林贡的核心数据库 |
[10:14] | It’s inside a larger debris array | 就在你前方两百米处的 |
[10:15] | about 200 meters ahead of you. | 飞船碎片群内 |
[10:17] | Glad the sensors are working again. | 幸好传感器能用了 |
[10:19] | Vulcan high-level math, Specialist? | 瓦肯高等数学吗 科学专家 |
[10:21] | And some good old-fashioned human know-how, Lieutenant. | 和一些老式的人类诀窍 上尉 |
[10:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:28] | Readings are good, Captain. | 数据不错 舰长 |
[10:29] | I think the data core is intact. | 核心数据库应该没有受损 |
[10:31] | If we can bring it on board, we can get a crash course | 如果能带回舱内 我们就可以快速获知 |
[10:33] | on what those Klingons knew about this universe. | 克林贡人对这个宇宙的所有认识 |
[10:34] | Proceed with the extraction. | 继续提取 |
[10:36] | Closing in on the cockpit. | 正在靠近驾驶员座舱 |
[10:38] | The core is likely part of the main computer | 数据库是主计算机的一部分 |
[10:40] | located at the rear of the ship. | 位于飞船后部 |
[10:41] | It should be easy enough to extract. | 应该很容易提取 |
[10:58] | Seeing bodies in there. | 看到尸体了 |
[11:11] | Why can’t he maintain a course? | 为什么他没有保持航线 |
[11:15] | Is the flight control malfunctioning? | 飞船失去控制了吗 |
[11:19] | Burnham. | 博翰 |
[11:20] | There are no life signs in that wreckage, Lieutenant. | 飞船残骸内没有任何生命迹象 上尉 |
[11:22] | You’re all clear. | 你很安全 |
[11:25] | Ready to proceed? | 准备好开始了吗 |
[11:28] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[11:35] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[11:37] | Lieutenant Tyler. | 泰勒上尉 |
[11:38] | Get in there and extract that data core. | 进去提取数据 |
[11:43] | Aye, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[11:44] | Proceeding. | 正在进行中 |
[11:46] | Approaching the Klingon raider. | 正在接近克林贡突袭机 |
[11:49] | The bodies are… | 尸体是… |
[11:52] | A Vulcan and Andorian. | 瓦肯人和安多利人的 |
[11:55] | A Vulcan and an Andorian? | 瓦肯人和安多利人 |
[11:57] | Commanding a Klingon ship? | 操纵着克林贡飞船 |
[11:59] | I’ve located the data core. | 我定位到了数据库 |
[12:02] | Looks intact. | 看起来是完好无损的 |
[12:03] | But I’ll have to clear some of the hull around it | 为了更好提取数据 |
[12:05] | with the laser cannon to extract cleanly. | 我要用激光炮处理一下船体 |
[12:07] | Proceed with extreme caution, Lieutenant. | 请格外小心 上尉 |
[12:10] | Even the slightest nick could corrupt the data | 就算是很小的缺口也会损坏数据 |
[12:12] | or destroy the core completely. | 或是把整个数据库毁掉 |
[12:31] | Debris surface analysis is non-conclusive. | 碎片表面分析无法得出结论 |
[12:46] | Got it. | 好了 |
[12:51] | Get it to engineering as fast as possible, Lieutenant. | 尽快送到工程部 上尉 |
[13:02] | You can relax, too. | 你也可以松一口气了 |
[13:04] | He’s safe now. | 他安全了 |
[13:07] | Sir? | 长官 |
[13:09] | I need to know that I can rely on my crew | 我要确定无论什么情况下 |
[13:11] | to act professionally at all times. | 我可以信任我的船员有专业表现 |
[13:13] | Particularly now. We’re in dangerous waters. | 尤其是当下 我们处于危险中 |
[13:17] | So… | 所以 |
[13:18] | Can I count on you, Burnham? | 我可以信任你吗 博翰 |
[13:21] | Yes, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[13:24] | Good. | 好的 |
[13:45] | What are you doing, standing there? | 你站那做什么 |
[13:50] | You can’t hurt me anymore. | 你再也伤害不了我了 |
[13:52] | Now, why would I want to hurt you? | 我为什么要伤害你 |
[13:55] | What did you do to me? | 在监狱舰船上 |
[13:57] | On the prison ship. | 你对我做了什么 |
[13:59] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[14:01] | You know what we did. | 你知道我们做了什么 |
[14:04] | We did it together. | 我们一起做的 |
[14:08] | So many things. | 很多事情 |
[14:11] | You have such appetites. | 你的口味很独特 |
[14:13] | You forced me. | 你胁迫了我 |
[14:14] | Does thinking that make you feel better? | 那样想会让你觉得好受些吗 |
[14:17] | I’m having flashes of things… | 我眼前闪过一些片段 |
[14:19] | things… I don’t remember. | 我不记得的片段 |
[14:22] | Procedures. Surgeries. | 流程 手术 |
[14:24] | Sweet Tyler. | 泰勒宝贝 |
[14:26] | Open this cell, | 打开这个牢房 |
[14:28] | and I’ll tell you everything you want to know. | 我就把你想知道的一切都告诉你 |
[14:39] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[14:43] | So much more… | 更加 |
[14:49] | …familiar. | 熟悉了 |
[14:58] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[15:31] | What did-what did you do to me? | 你对 你对我做了什么 |
[15:33] | I’m… I’m not myself. | 我 不是我自己了 |
[15:34] | You have another name. | 你有另一个名字 |
[15:36] | Say it! You know my what my name is! | 说出来 你知道我的名字 |
[15:38] | If you don’t tell me what you did to my mind– to my soul– | 如果你不说你对我的头脑我的灵魂做了什么 |
[15:40] | I’m gonna make you scream it as you die. | 我就让你尖叫着死去 |
[15:42] | The prayer should make you remember. Something is wrong. | 祷告语应该会让你记得的 出问题了 |
[15:44] | You’re damn right something’s wrong. Now, tell me! | 出问题这事你算是说对了 告诉我 |
[15:51] | What am I do… What am I doing? | 我在 我在做什么 |
[15:52] | – No. – What am I doing? | -别 -我在做什么 |
[15:56] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[15:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:18] | Attention, all personnel. | 全体注意 |
[16:20] | Black alert drills for deck seven | 七号甲板黑色警报演习已取消 |
[16:22] | have been canceled until further notice. | 请等待后续通知 |
[16:28] | Isik for your thoughts. | 赌一伊希克赌你想什么呢 |
[16:32] | What’s an isik? | 伊希克是什么 |
[16:33] | It’s an old Vulcan saying. | 是瓦肯古话 |
[16:34] | No one actually knows where it comes from. | 没人知道这话到底是哪儿来的 |
[16:35] | Must make it hard to cash in. | 一定很难兑现 |
[16:49] | What happened out there? | 工蜂艇里 |
[16:51] | In the worker bee? | 发生了什么 |
[16:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:56] | Security briefing on deck one in five minutes. | 五分钟后在一号甲板进行安全简报 |
[16:59] | It happened again. | 又出现了 |
[17:01] | The flashes of memory. Worse this time. | 记忆片段 这次更严重 |
[17:04] | Things I hadn’t recalled about my torture. | 都是我一直没回想起来的被折磨的事情 |
[17:07] | Thanks for covering. | 谢谢你给我打马虎眼 |
[17:14] | You have to tell the captain. | 你得跟舰长汇报 |
[17:15] | I know. But I can’t. | 我知道 但是我做不到 |
[17:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:19] | PTSD regs require full-duty quarantine | 创伤后应激障碍登记要求在接受治疗前 |
[17:21] | till you can get treatment. We’re in another universe. | 必须完全隔离 我们身处另一个宇宙 |
[17:24] | I mean, how close do you think the nearest | 你怎么知道最近的星际舰队 |
[17:25] | Starfleet medical center is? Who knows? | 治疗中心在哪 谁能知道 |
[17:28] | It might be around the corner. | 可能近在咫尺 |
[17:29] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[17:32] | But until that turns out to be true, | 但是在这愿望成真之前 |
[17:33] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[17:38] | What you went through on the Klingon Ship of the Dead… | 你在克林贡死亡飞船上所经历的 |
[17:41] | Was a one-off. Seeing those Klingons | 是一次性事件 看到那些克林贡人 |
[17:43] | took me by surprise, that’s all. | 惊吓到我了 仅此而已 |
[17:44] | I can manage this, all right? | 我能处理好 |
[17:46] | You just saw me manage this. | 你刚才也看到我做到了 |
[17:47] | You helped me manage… | 你帮我做到的 |
[17:51] | Just let me try and handle things. | 就让我试着处理事情吧 |
[17:54] | At least for a little while. | 哪怕一小会也好 |
[17:56] | At least till we get back home. | 至少等我我们回家 |
[17:57] | – And what if you can’t? – Then I’ll tell you, I promise. | -你要是做不到呢 -我保证会告诉你 |
[18:07] | I’m taking you at your word, Starfleet. | 我相信你的话 星际舰队 |
[18:10] | Specialist Burnham, please report to engineering. | 博翰专家 请到工程部报道 |
[18:15] | Duty calls. | 要去干活了 |
[18:49] | The data core from the Klingon vessel– | 克林贡舰船上的数据核心 |
[18:52] | I got it open. | 我打开了 |
[18:53] | Well done, Tilly. | 干得漂亮 提利 |
[18:56] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[18:59] | The core itself is Klingon, but… | 核心是克林贡的 但是 |
[19:01] | these data chips are of Vulcan design. | 这些数据芯片是瓦肯设计的 |
[19:04] | They should be compatible with our universal interface. | 应该跟我们的通用接口兼容 |
[19:07] | But this fused data technology, and their sharing of ships– | 但这种数据技术融合 以及舰船共享 |
[19:11] | is it possible that in this universe, the Vulcans, | 有没有可能 在这个宇宙中 瓦肯人 |
[19:13] | Andorians and Klingons have… | 安多利人和克林贡人之间 |
[19:16] | some sort of alliance? | 存在某种联盟 |
[19:18] | Allied against… against us? | 联合对抗 对抗我们 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna get into the interface and try to figure this out. | 我要连上接口 试着找出答案 |
[19:29] | I know. | 我懂 |
[19:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:34] | It’s weird being here without him. | 他不在感觉怪怪的 |
[19:37] | But he’s gonna get better. | 但是他会好起来的 |
[19:39] | He has to, right? | 一定会的 对吗 |
[19:40] | Of course he does. | 当然 |
[19:48] | All right, let the xenoanthropologist get to work. | 好了 外星文明学家要开始工作了 |
[19:57] | I’m downloading the Klingon raider’s logs– | 我正在从我们找到的核心上 |
[20:00] | images, battle plans, intelligence | 下载克林贡飞船日志 |
[20:01] | that we found from the core. | 图像 作战图 情况 |
[20:03] | And, so far, we can conclude | 目前为止 我们可以得出结论 |
[20:05] | that we are indeed in a parallel universe. | 我们确实身处平行宇宙中 |
[20:07] | But one not governed by the Federation, | 但却不是由联邦治理的 |
[20:09] | but by a fascistic, human-only organization | 而是由一个法西斯主义的仅有人类的组织 |
[20:12] | known as the Terran Empire. | 人们称之为人族帝国 |
[20:14] | Most places and ships that are found in our universe, | 大多数地方和舰船在我们的宇宙中也能找到 |
[20:17] | like the Cooper, exist here. | 比如库珀号 在这就有 |
[20:19] | – The same goes for people. – You mean, we could | -人也是如此 -你是说我们可以 |
[20:21] | literally meet another version of ourselves? | 遇见另一个自己 |
[20:23] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上 是的 |
[20:26] | The Terrans appear to be | 人族们看上去 |
[20:27] | the antithesis of us, in every way. | 我们的绝对对立面 |
[20:31] | They’re an oppressive, racist, xenophobic culture | 他们是一种压抑又排外的种族主义文化 |
[20:35] | that dominates all known space. | 主导着整个已知宇宙 |
[20:37] | And they’re ruled by a faceless emperor. | 由一个无面皇帝统治 |
[20:39] | And those ships we found? | 我们发现的那些飞船呢 |
[20:41] | They’re part of a rebellion | 他们是叛乱的一部分 |
[20:43] | that is made up, essentially, | 那本质上是一场 |
[20:44] | of all non-human species. | 由所有非人类物种组成的叛乱 |
[20:46] | They’re fighting for freedom. | 他们在争取自由 |
[20:49] | The rebellion fears and mistrusts humans. | 叛军对人类害怕又不信任 |
[20:52] | The Terran culture appears to be predicated upon | 人族文化似乎建立在 |
[20:54] | an unconditional hatred and rejection | 一种对所有外界事物 |
[20:57] | of anything and everything “Other.” | 无条件的憎恨和拒绝之上 |
[20:59] | That means us. | 指的就是我们 |
[21:01] | There’s no way we’re asking | 我们别想 |
[21:02] | these neighbors for a cup of sugar. | 向这些邻居寻求帮助 |
[21:04] | Captain to the bridge. | 舰长速到舰桥 |
[21:06] | Incoming vessel. | 检测到一艘飞船 |
[21:07] | – It’s the Cooper. – We’re on our way. | -是库珀号 -我们这就过去 |
[21:11] | We’re being hailed, sir. | 飞船向我们呼叫 长官 |
[21:12] | They’re asking to speak with the captain. | 他们请求和舰长通话 |
[21:13] | They think we’re their Discovery. | 他们以为这是他们的发现号 |
[21:14] | All right, what intel do we have? | 好了 我们有些什么信息 |
[21:16] | Scanning records from the core download. | 核心下载的扫描记录 |
[21:18] | Uh, wait. The rebel logs show their ships being attacked | 等等 叛军日志显示他们的飞船 |
[21:22] | by a vessel with a warp signature | 受到了一艘飞船的攻击 |
[21:24] | matching our Discovery, | 它的曲率信号和我们发现号一致 |
[21:26] | but with a quantum signature | 但是量子信号 |
[21:28] | matching this universe. | 和这个宇宙一致 |
[21:29] | They’re hailing us again, sir. | 他们又在呼叫我们了 长官 |
[21:31] | That signature seems to have vanished | 那个信号似乎消失于 |
[21:32] | at the same coordinates where we popped in. | 我们进入该空间时的相同坐标 |
[21:35] | – So… – It is possible | -所以 -有可能是 |
[21:37] | we switched places with their Discovery. | 我们和他们的发现号互换了位置 |
[21:39] | I’m gonna run with Mr. Saru’s theory in the hope | 我赞成萨鲁先生的理论 |
[21:41] | that we don’t bump into ourselves and blow our cover. | 希望我们不会碰到另一个自己暴露身份 |
[21:43] | – Burnham. – Captain. | -博翰 -舰长 |
[21:44] | Modifying our ship’s signature | 把我们飞船的信号调整到 |
[21:45] | to match that of mirror Discovery. | 与那艘镜像发现号一致 |
[21:46] | – Captain. They’re saying – Hold on, Lieutenant! | -舰长 他们说 -别急 上尉 |
[21:48] | if we don’t respond that we should prepare to be fired on. | 如果我们还不回应就准备好开火吧 |
[21:53] | Open a channel. Audio only. | 打开频道 只开音频 |
[21:55] | Belay that. | 停下这个命令 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry, but you can’t take it, sir. | 抱歉 但是你不能接 长官 |
[22:01] | I’m examining the crew manifest of mirror Discovery. | 我在检查镜像发现号的船员名单 |
[22:03] | You’re not its captain. | 而舰长不是你 |
[22:05] | Who is? | 那是谁 |
[22:11] | That… uh, that’s me. | 那…那是我 |
[22:13] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[22:14] | That’s absurd. | 真荒谬 |
[22:16] | Arming weapons. | 装备武器 |
[22:17] | Cadet… looks like you’re taking this one. | 候补军官 看来这得由你来接了 |
[22:19] | Uh, wh… uh, wh… what’d I say. | 我该说些什么 |
[22:21] | You just get rid of them as fast as possible. | 你只用尽快打发他们走 |
[22:24] | And you talk as little as possible. | 然后尽量少说话 |
[22:26] | That’s… Uh, that might be a little hard for… | 这或许有点困难 |
[22:28] | Have you noticed that I talk a lot? | 你有注意到我很健谈吗 |
[22:30] | Defy your every instinct. | 把本能都压制住 |
[22:32] | Their phasers are locked on. | 他们的相位武器锁定了我们 |
[22:33] | Should I raise shields, Captain? | 要升起护盾吗 舰长 |
[22:34] | No. | 不用 |
[22:35] | Mr. Bryce, open a channel. | 布莱斯先生 打开频道 |
[22:37] | Aye, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[22:45] | Hello, this is Captain Tilly. What the he | 你好 我是提利舰长 这… |
[22:48] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[22:50] | Hold your horses! | 你们在急什么 |
[22:54] | This is Captain Spoeneman. | 我是施珀内曼舰长 |
[22:55] | Why the delay in responding, Discovery? | 为什么这么久才回应 发现号 |
[22:58] | I was… indisposed. | 我…身体不适 |
[23:01] | Everything okay over there, Discovery? | 一切还好吧 发现号。 |
[23:02] | You made quick work of those rebels, | 你们快速解决了这些叛乱 |
[23:04] | and we got the stragglers. | 我们抓到了一群掉队者 |
[23:06] | Any reason you’re still hanging around? | 你还有什么理由在这里晃荡 |
[23:08] | Expecting more kills? Trying to keep them all to yourself? | 期待更多杀戮吗 还是想把他们都据为己有 |
[23:11] | We’re experiencing mechanical issues. | 我们遇到了一些机械问题 |
[23:14] | Need a hand? We’re not far. | 需要帮忙吗 我们离得不远 |
[23:16] | And why are you not on screen? | 还有你为什么不开视频 |
[23:18] | Mechanical issues? | 机械问题吗 |
[23:20] | Here’s my chief engineer. | 这是我的总工程师 |
[23:25] | I don’t know who you are over here just yet, | 我还不知道你该是什么身份 |
[23:28] | so conceal your voice just in case. | 所以最好掩饰下声音 |
[23:33] | How are you doing, Captain? | 你好 舰长 |
[23:35] | Everything’s squared away here. | 这里一切已准备就绪 |
[23:37] | We’ve got, uh… we’ve got trouble with our visual emitters | 我们…我们的视觉发射器 |
[23:39] | and the starboard nacelle, | 和右机舱出了点问题 |
[23:41] | but a bit tweaking, we’ll be good to go, all right? | 修一下就好 我们弄好就走 好吗 |
[23:44] | Very well, Discovery. | 很好 发现号 |
[23:46] | More rebel nests for us. Happy hunting. | 更多叛乱巢穴等着我们击破 祝猎杀愉快 |
[23:49] | Long live the Empire! | 帝国万岁 |
[23:52] | Long live the Empire! | 帝国万岁 |
[23:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:05] | Sor-sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:11] | Next time, we might not get away with audio only. | 下一次 我们可能就没法用语音蒙混过关了 |
[24:13] | If we want to live to get back home, | 如果我们想活着回家 |
[24:16] | we have to make it so we look | 就得让我们的言行举止 |
[24:18] | and act like we belong here. | 看起来像我们属于这里 |
[24:20] | Mr. Saru, | 萨鲁先生 |
[24:23] | while we get up to speed with this universe, | 在我们适应这个宇宙的同时 |
[24:26] | see to it that the ship, the crew and its captain | 务必保证飞船 船员和舰长 |
[24:32] | are prepared. | 都做好了准备 |
[24:33] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[24:36] | I mean fully prepared. | 我是说充分准备 |
[24:42] | To successfully crash a party, | 想要成功混进一个派对 |
[24:45] | you have to look like you belong. | 你必须打扮成一个与会者 |
[24:48] | You must project confidence. | 你必须表现自信 |
[24:49] | You gained the rank of captain | 你通过把自己前任长官刺死在床上 |
[24:50] | by stabbing your previous superior in bed. | 获得了舰长的地位 |
[24:53] | He was recovering from Crestian flu. | 他当时感染了克里斯琴流感 |
[24:54] | That’s not… that’s not possible. | 这…这不可能 |
[24:55] | It’s more than possible. | 这很有可能 |
[24:58] | Your nicknames include “The Slayer of Sorna Prime.” | 你的绰号里有”索尔纳·普赖姆的弑杀者” |
[25:01] | Every detail of this so-called Terran Empire… | 这个所谓人族帝国的每一处细节… |
[25:04] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[25:05] | …must be replicated exactly. | 都必须精确复制 |
[25:07] | “The Witch of Wurna Minor.” | “武尔纳·迈纳的女巫” |
[25:09] | And wherever we may fall short, | 我们的每一处不足 |
[25:12] | we have to get creative. | 都必须进行改造 |
[25:17] | And finally… | 最后… |
[25:19] | “Captain Killy”? | “基利舰长” |
[25:21] | Well, that’s not very clever. | 这不算个聪明名字 |
[25:30] | Our very survival relies on our ability to maintain this cover. | 我们能否存活 全看我们能否保住这层伪装 |
[25:35] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[25:36] | We are now the ISS Discovery. | 我们现在就是帝国星舰发现号 |
[25:51] | Are we civilians? | 我们是平民吗 |
[25:51] | Do we get uniforms, what? | 要不要穿制服什么的 |
[25:53] | We won’t be needing them, sir. | 用不着制服 长官 |
[25:55] | I finally found the files on our Terran counterparts. | 我终于找到了人族那一方的文件 |
[25:58] | We’re not here. | 文件里没有我们 |
[26:00] | Where are we? | 那我们在哪儿 |
[26:02] | I’m presumed dead. | 我被推测为死亡 |
[26:03] | And you’re a fugitive wanted for my murder. | 而你是被通缉的逃犯 是你杀了我 |
[26:06] | Well, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[26:08] | Well, the intelligence is fragmented. | 情报十分零散 |
[26:10] | Looks like most of it’s been stolen | 看着好像大多数文件 |
[26:12] | from classified Terran files. | 都被人从人族机密文件里偷走了 |
[26:13] | But it appears | 但显然 |
[26:15] | that you and I both enjoyed immense prestige here. | 你我在此均享有极高的声望 |
[26:18] | I was the captain of the Shenzhou. | 我是神舟号的舰长 |
[26:21] | And you had the Buran here, too, sir. | 布兰号还是你的 长官 |
[26:25] | And my crew, they alive? | 那我的船员呢 都活着吗 |
[26:28] | No. | 没有 |
[26:31] | You attempted a coup against the emperor. | 你组织政变 意图推翻皇帝 |
[26:34] | I was sent to stop you. | 我则受命阻止你 |
[26:36] | In the process, my shuttle was destroyed | 在政变中 我的飞船 |
[26:38] | by one of your followers, and I was killed. | 被你的一名追随者击毁 我也因此丧生 |
[26:40] | And the emperor laid waste to your ship in retaliation. | 而皇帝出于报复 摧毁了你的飞船 |
[26:43] | It’s believed you escaped. | 大家都认为你逃生了 |
[26:47] | Well, there’s me hoping | 我还指望这儿的自己 |
[26:48] | I’d find a better version of myself over here. | 比我这个版本要强一点呢 |
[26:56] | Look out there. | 看看外面 |
[26:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:04] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 真是神奇 是不是 |
[27:06] | Different universe, but somehow the same people | 虽是不同的宇宙 但同样的人 |
[27:09] | had a way to find each other. | 总有办法与彼此相遇 |
[27:12] | The strongest argument I’ve ever seen | 有关命运的存在论中 |
[27:14] | for the existence of destiny. | 这是我见过最有力的论证 |
[27:17] | I’m not sure if I believe in destiny. | 我不知道自己信不信命运 |
[27:20] | Well, is that so? | 是吗 |
[27:22] | Sitting in that cell all alone, | 孤身一人坐在那牢房里 |
[27:24] | facing a life sentence of solitude, | 身受终生孤独的审判 |
[27:26] | future full of misery. | 未来充满悲哀 |
[27:29] | A little part of you had to know | 你内心肯定有一处知道 |
[27:30] | that wasn’t the end of your story. | 这不是你这辈子的终点 |
[27:34] | You were destined for something more. | 你命中注定要经历更多 |
[27:37] | Destiny didn’t get me out of prison, Captain. | 命运没有将我救出牢房 舰长 |
[27:42] | You did that. | 是你救了我 |
[27:44] | Well, let’s agree to disagree… for now. | 我们暂时保留意见吧 |
[27:51] | So, who is this emperor? | 这个皇帝是什么人 |
[27:55] | There’s no information in the rebel files | 叛军档案里没有其他信息 |
[27:57] | beyond the fact that the emperor is savage. | 只说了皇帝十分残暴 |
[28:02] | Maybe it’s not a bad thing that you and I are ghosts. | 或许你我都死了未必是件坏事 |
[28:05] | I found something curious in the data here. | 我在数据中发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[28:07] | A potential way home. | 一条可能的回家的路 |
[28:09] | I didn’t know how to exploit it till right now, | 我刚刚才想通如何利用这条路 |
[28:12] | but I think you might end up saving us all. | 但我觉得你可能能救我们所有人 |
[28:15] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是一项自杀任务 |
[28:17] | – No, listen, Commander. – Data from rebel intelligence suggests | -不 听我说中校 -叛军情报数据显示 |
[28:20] | that we’re not the first ship | 我们并非第一艘脱离原宇宙 |
[28:21] | from our universe to find ourselves here. | 到达这里的飞船 |
[28:23] | It cites another Starfleet vessel– USS Defiant. | 情报中提到了另一艘舰队飞船 挑战号 |
[28:27] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[28:28] | At last review, the Defiant was patrolling | 上次审查时 挑战号还在我们宇宙中的 |
[28:31] | Sector six in our universe. | 第六区巡逻呢 |
[28:32] | There may be some kind of temporal anomaly at play. | 或许是出现了某些暂时的异常情况 |
[28:35] | It’s unclear, but data suggests that in the future, | 这点尚不清楚 但数据显示 在未来 |
[28:37] | Defiant will encounter a phenomenon that’ll bring it | 挑战号会遇到一个现象 |
[28:38] | into this alternative universe’s past. | 将其带入这个平行宇宙的过去 |
[28:40] | Regardless, the Defiant is a Constitution class vessel. | 不管怎样 挑战号都是一艘宪法级飞船 |
[28:44] | It didn’t get here by spore drive. | 它可不是靠孢子驱动来到这里的 |
[28:46] | If we find out how it did, make it over, | 若我们找出挑衅号来此的方法 再如法炮制 |
[28:49] | could be our way home. | 或许就能回家 |
[28:50] | But boarding the ISS Shenzhou? | 但是要登上帝国星舰神舟号 |
[28:53] | Posing as your Terran selves? | 以你们人族的身份出现 |
[28:55] | Well, that plan is an invitation for calamity. | 这个计划简直就是送羊入虎口 |
[28:57] | Captain, I beg you to reconsider. | 舰长 我恳求您三思 |
[28:59] | Intel on the Defiant is classified. | 有关挑战号的情报是绝密的 |
[29:00] | It’s only available on a Terran ship | 只有在人族飞船上 |
[29:03] | to those with high-level clearance. | 有较高级别的人才能拿到 |
[29:04] | – Like a captain. – But you are an enemy of the empire | -比如舰长 -但你是帝国的敌人 |
[29:07] | – and no longer a captain, Captain. – No, but I am. | -不再是舰长了 舰长 -对 但我是 |
[29:10] | But I thought the other Burnham was dead. | 我认为另一个博翰已经死了 |
[29:11] | Presumed dead. My body was never found. | 推测死亡 从没人找到过她的尸体 |
[29:14] | I’m responsible for her death. | 是我造成了她的死亡 |
[29:16] | And I’m still at large. | 而我仍然在逃 |
[29:18] | So, Captain Burnham will be returning to the Shenzhou, | 所以博翰舰长将重返神舟号 |
[29:20] | with me as bounty. | 而我就是她的投名状 |
[29:21] | And I’ll explain that my death was a cover that I used | 我会解释 我的死只是我用来掩护的手段 |
[29:24] | to hunt him to the end of the quadrant. | 就为了追他到天涯海角 |
[29:25] | Delightful. | 真聪明 |
[29:26] | We beam over, Burnham gets the info on Defiant, | 我们传送过去 博翰一找到挑战号的信息 |
[29:29] | we beam back. Simple. | 我们就传送回来 很简单 |
[29:31] | Every captain in the empire has a personal guard. | 帝国的每位舰长都有一个私人警卫 |
[29:34] | You’re gonna be Burnham’s. | 你来当博翰的警卫 |
[29:35] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[29:37] | Have long-range sensors scan for the ISS Shenzhou. | 对帝国星舰神舟号进行长距离探测器扫描 |
[29:39] | When you find her, plot an intercept course. | 一旦找到 就绘出拦截路线 |
[29:43] | Let’s get us home. | 我们送自己回家吧 |
[29:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:57] | What exactly are you worried about, Lieutenant? | 你到底在担心什么 上尉 |
[29:59] | I just want you to make sure | 我只是想让你确认一下 |
[30:01] | the Klingons didn’t do something to me. | 克林贡人没有对我做手脚 |
[30:02] | Some kind of procedure I don’t know about. | 没有在我不知情时对我做手术 |
[30:05] | Well, of course, you know, anything is possible. | 当然 一切皆有可能 |
[30:09] | But you were exposed to a full set of physical scans | 但你重回船上时确实接受了 |
[30:12] | when you came on board. | 全套的身体检查 |
[30:14] | And random memory sampling, the Manchurian test, | 而随机记忆取样 满洲测试 |
[30:17] | is highly effective at detecting | 在检测曾被称为”洗脑”的手术方面 |
[30:18] | what used to be called brainwashing, | 非常有效 |
[30:20] | I.E. The installation of commands | 洗脑就是在脑中植入命令 |
[30:22] | or personality engrams underneath a functioning consciousness. | 或是在正常意识下植入性格印记 |
[30:27] | What exactly are you imagining they could have done to you? | 在你的幻想里 他们到底对你做了什么 |
[30:30] | I’m not imagining anything. | 我没有幻想 |
[30:32] | Forgive me, Lieutenant. | 抱歉 上尉 |
[30:34] | I meant the word practically, not pejoratively. | 我的用词是出于学术 并非有意讽刺 |
[30:37] | As in when one uses the imagination | 指的是一个人利用想象 |
[30:40] | to picture what is not yet known. | 描绘自己尚不知道的事物 |
[30:42] | Or seen. | 或是尚未见过的 |
[30:45] | Are you suffering from mood swings? | 你有经历过情绪波动吗 |
[30:47] | Fugue states? Lost time? | 或是进入神游状态 遗失时间 |
[30:50] | If any of that is the case, | 如果出现过上述症状 |
[30:51] | I’ll have to ground you. | 我需要禁足你 |
[30:54] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确保 |
[30:55] | I’m shipshape before this mission. | 我适合这次任务 |
[30:57] | The people on this ship, they saved my life. | 这条船上的人救了我的命 |
[31:00] | I won’t let ’em down. | 我不想让他们失望 |
[31:02] | Well, let me run a deeper set of scans. | 让我再做一次更深层的扫描 |
[31:04] | What you probably need most right now is rest | 你现在或许最需要的休息 |
[31:07] | and some time off of this ship. | 下船休息一段时间 |
[31:08] | Not much chance of that, Doc. | 没什么机会了 医生 |
[31:11] | Stay out of the palace! | 离开那个宫殿 |
[31:15] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[31:24] | Paul, I’m not going anywhere. | 保罗 我哪也不去 |
[31:29] | I’m gonna stay right by your side. | 我会守在你身边 |
[31:35] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[31:47] | Be careful. The enemy is here. | 当心 敌人在这 |
[31:58] | I’d say, um, I’m 60% excited, | 我必须说 60%的我在兴奋 |
[32:02] | 40% terrified. | 40%在害怕 |
[32:04] | Actually, it’s 60% terrified, 40% excited. | 实际上 是6分害怕4分兴奋 |
[32:08] | Maybe it’s 70%… Tilly. | -或许是7分 -提利 |
[32:10] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:11] | And stop apologizing. | 别抱歉了 |
[32:13] | Terrans don’t apologize. | 地球帝国不说对不起 |
[32:25] | Well, my mother would definitely approve. | 我妈肯定会认可 |
[32:29] | Computer, cancel mirror. | 电脑 取消镜子 |
[32:35] | You are a captain now. | 你现在是舰长了 |
[32:36] | No, I’m not. She is. | 我不是 她是 |
[32:39] | I’m nothing like her, Michael. | 我一点也不像她 迈克 |
[32:40] | She’s terrifying. She’s-she’s like a twisted version | 她令人恐惧 她 |
[32:43] | of everything I’ve ever aspired to be. | 她就像我扭曲过后的梦想 |
[32:45] | I’m gonna have nightmares about myself now. | 我现在的噩梦会是我自己 |
[32:47] | You don’t actually have to be her. | 你不必成为她 |
[32:49] | But how do I project that strength? | 那我如何有那种气场 |
[32:52] | I’ve been trying to understand them better. | 我试着更了解他们 |
[32:54] | And Terran strength is born out of pure necessity. | 地球帝国的强势是情势所致 |
[32:59] | Because they live in constant fear, | 因为他们生活在恐惧中 |
[33:03] | always looking for the next knife aimed at their back. | 总是担心被背后插刀 |
[33:08] | Their strength is painted rust. | 他们的力量就好像漆下生锈 |
[33:10] | It’s a facade. | 是外表 |
[33:11] | But you have the strength of an entire crew | 但你的力量是整艘舰船 |
[33:14] | that believes in you. | 船员们信任你 |
[33:15] | Fortify yourself with our faith in you. | 我们的信任是你的盔甲 |
[33:20] | That’s what a real captain does. | 这才是真正的舰长所做的 |
[33:29] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[33:30] | Well, let’s not keep these assholes waiting. | 别让那帮混蛋等下去了 |
[33:34] | Too much? | 过头了么 |
[33:35] | No. | 不 |
[33:37] | Not here. | 在这里不是 |
[33:38] | Here, it’s just right. | 这里这样差不多 |
[33:48] | Mr. Bryce. | 布莱斯先生 |
[33:48] | Yes, Captain. Hail the ISS Shenzhou. | 是 见长 呼叫帝国星舰神舟号 |
[33:51] | Now. | 现在 |
[33:52] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[33:54] | This is the ISS Discovery | 这里是帝国星舰发现号 |
[33:55] | hailing the ISS Shenzhou. | 呼叫帝国星舰神舟号 |
[33:57] | Shenzhou, do you read? Over. | 神舟号 是否收到 完毕 |
[34:01] | Captain Tilly. | 提利舰长 |
[34:03] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来 |
[34:05] | And how can I return the favor? | 我们可以为你做什么 |
[34:07] | The only pleasure I take is from the blood of my enemies | 只有敌人血染我的制服 |
[34:09] | staining my uniform, | 我才会高兴 |
[34:10] | Captain Connor. | 康纳舰长 |
[34:14] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[34:16] | He was my ops officer on the Shenzhou. | 他是神舟上的操作官 |
[34:20] | I watched him die at the Battle of the Binary Stars. | 我亲眼看见他在双星战役里死了 |
[34:23] | I knew we’d encounter familiar faces. | 我知道我们会遇见熟人 |
[34:29] | But is this what it’s gonna be like here? | 但这里居然是这样的吗 |
[34:31] | While scouring the asteroid belts of Porathia, | 在普来西小行星带 |
[34:34] | searching for hidden rebels, | 搜捕叛军时 |
[34:35] | I happened to come across a disabled shuttle. | 我找到了一艘失控的穿梭机 |
[34:39] | Inside, I found something | 在里面 我找到了 |
[34:40] | I think you’ll find most interesting. | 可能会令你感兴趣的东西 |
[34:48] | Showtime. | 表演时间 |
[34:52] | Captain Burnham. | 博翰舰长 |
[34:56] | We-we thought you were… | 我们以为你 |
[34:58] | You thought exactly what I wanted you and everyone else to think. | 你以为的正是我想让你们看到的假象 |
[35:01] | Especially him. | 尤其是他 |
[35:03] | It was the only way I could capture this traitor. | 这是我抓到这个叛徒的唯一方法 |
[35:06] | Most ingenious. | 真是机智 |
[35:07] | I don’t need your compliments, Connor. | 我不需要你的夸赞 康纳 |
[35:09] | I need my ship. | 我要我的船 |
[35:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:14] | I expect you’ve kept her in perfect condition? | 我想你应该把她保管得很好 |
[35:16] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[35:17] | Then bring her to me. | 过来见我 |
[35:21] | We have a rebel group pinned down in this system. | 我们在这里已经牵制住了一队叛军 |
[35:24] | It would be better if you come to us. | 最好是您能过来 |
[35:26] | Is that how you treat your long lost captain. | 这是你对待失踪多时的舰长的方式吗 |
[35:28] | If you greeted me that way, Connor, | 你如果这样欢迎我 |
[35:30] | I’d cut out your tongue and use it to lick my boots. | 我会割下你的舌头用来舔我靴子 |
[35:36] | We will alter course | 我们会改变航线 |
[35:37] | to the Discovery at once, Captain Burnham, | 前来与发现号汇合 博翰舰长 |
[35:39] | and prepare for your arrival. | 我们会为您的到来准备周全 |
[35:41] | Be sure that you do. | 你最好准备好了 |
[35:51] | You called, Doc? | 你找我 医生 |
[35:52] | – You find anything? – Yeah. Um… | -找到什么了吗 -是 |
[35:55] | have you ever received any… | 你之前是否接受过 |
[35:57] | neurological therapies | 神经治疗 |
[35:58] | or marrow-diminution procedures before? | 或者骨髓缩减治疗 |
[36:01] | – No. Not that I know of. – ‘Cause there are masses | -我没做过 -你的器官上 |
[36:04] | of scar tissue surrounding all of your organs. | 有巨大的疤痕组织 |
[36:06] | Right. From my torture. | 是的 折磨的痕迹 |
[36:08] | Right, that’s what the computer concluded | 是 这是你上船时 |
[36:10] | when you first came aboard. | 电脑的初步结论 |
[36:11] | But… I’ve run more advanced tests, and… | 但 我多做了一些测试 |
[36:16] | if I’m reading these chondroblast-cell scans correctly, | 如果这个软骨形成细胞扫描结果正确的话 |
[36:19] | what the Klingons did to you can only be described as… | 克林贡对你做的那些事只可能是 |
[36:24] | …bone-crushing. | 磨骨 |
[36:26] | They opened up your limbs. | 他们割开你的四肢 |
[36:28] | And they appear to have shortened your radius, | 缩短了你的桡骨 |
[36:30] | your femurs, | 你的股骨 |
[36:32] | even your spinal cord. | 甚至你的脊柱 |
[36:33] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[36:34] | Well, this is just a theory, Tyler, but… | 目前只是理论上 泰勒 |
[36:36] | remember we confirmed that no personality engrams | 但记得我们确认过 |
[36:39] | were hidden under your native identity? | 在你本人人格之外没有记忆痕迹吗 |
[36:42] | – Okay. – Well… | -对 -好吧 |
[36:44] | there’s some research that suggests that | 一些研究表明 |
[36:46] | a new personality could be placed… | 新的人格可以被放在 |
[36:48] | atop it, | 上面 |
[36:50] | like an overlay, with… | 就像是叠加 |
[36:52] | the original personality still intact underneath. | 在下面的人格还是完好无损 |
[36:56] | It appears that the Klingons have transformed you. | 看来是克林贡改变了你 |
[36:59] | Both mentally and physically. | 由表及里 |
[37:00] | Into what? | 变成了什么 |
[37:03] | That’s what we have to figure out. | 我们必须要弄明白 |
[37:05] | Doc, I came here for a solution. | 医生 我来这里是要一个解决办法 |
[37:06] | Now, you said you could fix it. Please, sit down. | 而你说你可以解决 请坐 |
[37:08] | I’m needed on a mission! | 这个任务需要我 |
[37:09] | I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere without further examination. | 恐怕没有经过进一步检查你哪里都去不了 |
[37:11] | – They need me! – Well, that’s just it. | -他们需要我 -够了 |
[37:13] | As far as I’m concerned… | 就我所知 |
[37:15] | you’re not you. | 你不是你了 |
[37:26] | The enemy is here. | 敌人来了 |
[37:35] | Incoming warp signature. | 曲速信号接近 |
[37:37] | ISS Shenzhou approaching. | 帝国星舰神舟号在接近 |
[37:42] | My God. | 天啊 |
[37:45] | Captain, we’re being hailed. | 舰长 他们在呼叫我们 |
[37:51] | Open a channel. | 开放一个频道 |
[37:53] | Inform Shenzhou, three to beam over. | 通知神舟号 传送三名船员过去 |
[37:55] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:05] | Gonna look after her. | 要照顾她 |
[38:06] | Mr. Saru, you’re in charge now. | 萨鲁先生 由你指挥了 |
[38:08] | Well, I guess you’re in charge to anybody off the ship… | 而对于所有别的星舰船员来说是你指挥官 |
[38:11] | Captain Killy. | 基利舰长 |
[38:14] | Maintain a safe distance. | 保持安全距离 |
[38:16] | Close enough to transport us back | 距离够近能在博翰拿到 |
[38:17] | as soon as Burnham gets her hands on the Defiant files. | 挑战号文件的瞬间就能把我们传送回去 |
[38:20] | I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 长官 |
[38:22] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[38:23] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[38:24] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[38:27] | I-I’m not sure, sir. | 我不确定 长官 |
[38:29] | What? | 什么 |
[38:32] | There’s no excuse for my tardiness. | 我的拖延没任何借口 |
[38:34] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 舰长 |
[38:38] | No more apologies. | 别再道歉了 |
[38:40] | From now on, we’re Terrans. | 从今以后我们都是人族 |
[38:43] | Decency is weakness, will get us killed. | 礼仪是弱点 会毁了我们的 |
[38:47] | And the lives of everyone on this ship | 事关这艘船上所有人 |
[38:48] | and in the Federation are at stake. | 和联邦所有人的性命 |
[38:51] | So you do what you must. | 所以你放手去做 |
[38:53] | Whatever you must. | 无所顾忌 |
[38:55] | To anyone. | 对任何人 |
[38:56] | Understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:58] | – Aye, Captain. – Clear, Captain. | -是 舰长 -明白了 |
[39:00] | Guess that’s the last time you’re calling me “Captain.” | 或许这是你最后一次叫我舰长了 |
[39:03] | Hopefully, just for a while. | 希望只是暂时的 |
[39:07] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:13] | Energize. | 传送 |
[39:20] | Captain Burnham. | 博翰舰长 |
[39:24] | Welcome back to the Shenzhou. | 欢迎回到神舟号 |
[39:27] | We’ve made some modifications. | 我们做了一些修改 |
[39:29] | Replaced the lateral-vector transport systems. | 换掉了侧矢量传输系统 |
[39:35] | Let me take this bastard off your hands. | 让我来接这个混蛋 |
[39:37] | He’s due for a world of pain. | 他是活该受罪 |
[39:39] | Keep your hands off him. | 别碰他 |
[39:46] | You think I’d let just anyone control the fate | 你觉得我会随便让任何人来掌握 |
[39:48] | of the most valuable bounty in the galaxy? | 银河系最高悬赏对象的命吗 |
[39:57] | I’ll take Lorca to the brig personally. | 我会亲自把卢卡带去禁闭舱 |
[39:59] | There are any number of souls on board | 船上不少人都想要 |
[40:01] | looking to serve up his severed head for their own glory. | 为了自己的荣耀端上他的头 |
[40:05] | Of course. I’ll escort you, Captain. | 当然 我送你 舰长 |
[40:26] | Only the finest agonizer booth | 给叛徒卢卡预留了 |
[40:28] | reserved for the treacherous Lorca. | 最痛苦的惩罚 |
[40:31] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[40:35] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[40:37] | What did I say to you? | 我跟你说什么 |
[40:40] | I do not want some overzealous guard killing this traitor | 我不希望在我杀他之前 |
[40:43] | before I have the chance. | 过于积极的守卫杀了这个叛徒 |
[40:45] | I would punish the entire ship for an error that grave! | 我会为了这种致命的错误惩罚飞船上的所有人 |
[40:48] | We would never allow him the release of death, Captain. | 我们绝不会让他以死得到解放的 舰长 |
[40:53] | See to it that he is installed properly here. | 确保他在这毫发无伤 |
[41:01] | I need to access my files. | 我需要调取我的档案 |
[41:03] | Escort me to the ready room. | 带我去准备室 |
[41:18] | You know, I almost didn’t make it to captain after you were gone. | 在你离开之后我差点没能当上舰长 |
[41:22] | But I still came out on top. | 但我还是登上了巅峰 |
[41:25] | The emperor saw something in me. | 皇帝看上了我 |
[41:28] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到 |
[41:32] | The crew… | 船员们 |
[41:34] | they all bowed after I won. | 在我获胜后都向我俯首 |
[41:38] | But they didn’t bow deeply enough. | 但他们的头不够低 |
[41:42] | Not like they did with you. | 不像他们对你这样 |
[41:45] | I needed to make them fear me. | 我需要让他们恐惧 |
[41:49] | And now I finally think I know how. | 而如今我终于觉得我知道怎么让他们恐惧了 |
[42:02] | I don’t need a blade to kill you, Captain. | 我不需要一把杀你的剑 舰长 |
[43:23] | The chair is yours, Captain. | 这把椅子是你的 舰长 |
[43:25] | Dispose of him. | 把他丢掉 |
[43:28] | With pleasure, sir. | 乐意之至 长官 |
[43:40] | Long live Captain Burnham! | 博翰舰长万岁 |
[43:43] | Long live the Empire! | 帝国万岁 |
[43:46] | Long live the Empire. | 帝国万岁 |
[44:24] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓着我了 |
[44:28] | How did you get in? | 你是什么进来的 |
[44:28] | Your access code was the same as on Discovery. | 你的密码和发现号上的一样 |
[44:31] | You know, head of security. | 我是安全主管 |
[44:34] | I know all of them. It’s not just yours. | 我知道所有人的密码 不只是你的 |
[44:37] | So, did you get into the files? | 拿到文件了吗 |
[44:40] | Get the information about the Defiant? | 拿到挑战号的信息了吗 |
[44:44] | No chance. | 没机会 |
[44:47] | Everybody on the crew… | 所有的船员 |
[44:50] | they’re trailing me. | 他们都跟着我 |
[44:53] | Trying to sidle up, | 试图贴近我 |
[44:54] | curry favor. | 讨好我 |
[44:58] | And I didn’t want to rouse suspicion. | 我不想让人起疑 |
[45:09] | I heard about what happened. | 我听说了发生了什么 |
[45:13] | With Connor. | 康纳的事情 |
[45:16] | I need to tell you something. | 我需要告诉你一件事 |
[45:19] | Whatever you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[45:22] | whatever this place makes you do, | 无论这个地方让你做什么 |
[45:25] | whatever happens to you. | 无论在你身上 |
[45:28] | Or me. | 或者在我身上发生了什么 |
[45:31] | However we change… | 无论我们怎么改变 |
[45:36] | I am here to protect you. | 我来这里是为了保护你 |
[45:40] | Nothing will ever stand in the way of that. | 没有任何事可以阻止我 |
[45:44] | Nothing. | 没有任何事 |
[45:47] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你能明白我在说什么吗 |
[45:53] | Yes. | 明白 |
[46:28] | I’m saying it back. | 我对你也一样 |