时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | This is not our universe. | 这不是我们的宇宙 |
[00:12] | We are in a parallel universe. | 我们身处平行宇宙中 |
[00:14] | One governed by the Terran Empire. | 由人族帝国治理 |
[00:16] | They’re ruled by a faceless emperor with absolute authority. | 由一个拥有绝对权力的无面皇帝统治 |
[00:19] | Most places and ships we know from our universe exist here. | 我们的宇宙中的大多数地方和舰船在这也有 |
[00:22] | The same goes for people. | 人也是如此 |
[00:23] | You mean, we could literally meet another version of ourselves? | 你是说我们可以遇见另一个自己 |
[00:25] | Lieutenant Stamets is non-responsive. | 斯塔麦兹上尉没有反应 |
[00:27] | There’s no way he can get back into that reaction cube. | 他不可能再进入那个反应器了 |
[00:29] | Contained for his own safety, | 为了他自己的安全先关起来 |
[00:30] | and his adrenals are spiking uncontrollably. | 他的肾上腺素一直不受控制地飙升 |
[00:37] | Closing in on the cockpit. | 正在靠近驾驶员座舱 |
[00:41] | It happened again. | 又出现了 |
[00:41] | The flashes of memory. Worse this time. | 记忆片段 这次更严重 |
[00:43] | It appears that the Klingons have transformed you. | 看来是克林贡改变了你 |
[00:45] | Into what? | 变成了什么 |
[00:46] | You’re not you. | 你不是你了 |
[00:49] | We’re not the first ship from our universe to find ourselves here. | 我们并非第一艘脱离原宇宙到达这里的飞船 |
[00:52] | USS Defiant. We find out how it did, make it over. | 我们找出挑战号来此的方法 再如法炮制 |
[00:55] | Could be our way home. | 或许就能回家 |
[00:55] | Captain Burnham will be returning to the Shenzhou, | 博翰舰长将重返神舟号 |
[00:58] | with me as bounty. | 而我就是她的投名状 |
[01:00] | Whatever you do… | 无论你做什么 |
[01:03] | …whatever this place makes you do… | 无论这个地方让你做什么 |
[01:06] | …whatever happens to you or me… | 无论在你身上或者在我身上发生了什么 |
[01:09] | …however we change, | 无论我们怎么改变 |
[01:11] | I am here to protect you. | 我来这里是为了保护你 |
[01:52] | Harrington to engineering. | 哈灵顿呼叫工程部 |
[01:54] | I’m still working on that electrical malfunction on Deck 12. | 我仍在修理十二号甲板的电子故障 |
[01:57] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[01:58] | Deck 11, section six is reporting the same problem. | 十一号甲板六区也报告了相同故障 |
[02:00] | I think I’ve got them both at operational. | 我想我把它们都修好了 |
[02:02] | Understood. Make sure manual control is routed | 明白 确保手动操控连接到 |
[02:04] | to your emergency operational systems. | 你的紧急控制系统 |
[02:07] | Forest. | 森林 |
[02:08] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:10] | Forest. | 森林 |
[02:14] | Forest. | 森林 |
[02:20] | Forest. | 森林 |
[02:28] | The forest is dark, | 森林黑暗无比 |
[02:29] | but I can see him through the trees. | 但我可以透过树丛看到他 |
[02:34] | The trees. | 树丛 |
[02:38] | The trees. | 树丛 |
[02:41] | The trees. | 树丛 |
[02:58] | I can’t rest here. | 我不能在这里休息 |
[03:00] | Not really. | 无法休息 |
[03:05] | My eyes open, | 我睁开双眼 |
[03:07] | but it’s like waking from the worst nightmare I could imagine. | 但仿佛是从我最可怕的噩梦中醒来 |
[03:23] | Even the light is different. | 光线都不一样了 |
[03:38] | The cosmos has lost its brilliance. | 宇宙仿佛失去了它的光辉 |
[03:42] | And everywhere I turn, there’s fear. | 而且无论我去哪 恐惧如影随形 |
[03:52] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[03:54] | I have come to perform your daily ablutions. | 我前来帮您做日常洗漱 |
[03:59] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:01] | A-A slave has no name. | 奴隶没有名字 |
[04:06] | It’s been two days. | 来这里两天了 |
[04:11] | But they’re already inside my head. | 但他们已经深深地烙在了我的脑海里 |
[04:16] | Every moment is a test. | 每一刻都是挑战 |
[04:33] | Can you bury your heart? | 你能否掩埋你的心思 |
[04:42] | Can you hide your decency? | 你能否掩盖你的礼仪 |
[04:51] | Can you continue to pretend to be one of them? | 你能否继续假装自己是他们的一员 |
[04:56] | Even as, little by little, | 即便 一点一点地 |
[04:58] | it kills the person you really are. | 这会蚕食你的本性 |
[05:13] | You are all guilty of malicious thoughts against your emperor. | 你们因持有针对皇帝的歹毒念头而被判有罪 |
[05:17] | By order of the sovereign Terran Empire, | 根据人族帝国最高权力的命令 |
[05:19] | I hereby sentence you to death. | 我在此宣布你们的死刑 |
[05:23] | Energizing. | 传送 |
[05:44] | I’ve continued to study their ways, read all that I can. | 我继续学习他们的行为 尽可能地阅读 |
[05:50] | It’s getting easier to pass… | 越来越容易骗过他们了 |
[05:55] | …which is exactly what I feared the most. | 这也是我最担心的 |
[05:57] | You can never be one of them. | 你不会成为他们中的一员的 |
[06:00] | We’re all human here. | 在这里我们都是人类 |
[06:02] | We all start out with the same drives, the same needs. | 我们有着同样的动机 同样的需求 |
[06:06] | Maybe none of us, no matter what world we’re from, | 或许没有人 无论来自哪个世界 |
[06:08] | really know what darkness is waiting inside. | 能真正明白心中藏有什么样的黑暗 |
[06:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:23] | For this. | 陪着我 |
[06:27] | You remind me of everything good… | 你让我想起世间的美好 |
[06:31] | …of what I want my world to look like. | 让我想起我对自己的世界的期望 |
[06:40] | My first year at the Academy, I was terrified of open space. | 我在学院的第一年时 我害怕开阔宇宙 |
[06:46] | I could fly anything, no sweat. | 我可以轻松驾驶任何东西 |
[06:48] | But I dreaded putting on that suit. | 但我穿上制服就恐惧不已 |
[06:51] | Until I remembered the tether. | 直到我想起还有安全绳 |
[06:55] | They’re mandatory the first few times | 候补军官头几次穿太空护甲出舱时 |
[06:56] | a cadet goes out in an EV, and… | 是要强制佩戴安全绳的 |
[06:59] | they link you back to what you know. | 它们能把你连接回你所熟知的世界 |
[07:01] | What you love. | 你所爱的事物 |
[07:03] | Help you stay strong even as you’re headed out into that… | 帮助你保持坚强 尽管你进入了 |
[07:08] | terrifying abyss. | 那可怕的深渊 |
[07:12] | And that’s you. | 而你就是 |
[07:15] | You’re my tether. | 你就是我的安全绳 |
[07:19] | You bring me back. | 是你引领我回来 |
[07:21] | You did it before we were stranded in this place, | 你在我们困在这里之前就引领了我 |
[07:23] | and you’re still doing it now. | 你现在还在引领我 |
[07:37] | We’re done here. | 你可以走了 |
[07:45] | Go check on my prisoner. | 去看看我的战俘 |
[07:58] | This looks good, Saru. | 可以了 萨鲁 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna call you Saru. | 我决定叫你萨鲁 |
[08:04] | In honor of a respected friend. | 以我尊敬的一个朋友命名 |
[08:07] | Yes, Captain. | 好的 舰长 |
[08:14] | Incoming transmission from the ISS Discovery. | 收到帝国星舰发现号的信号 |
[08:17] | Captain Tilly, Sylvia. | 西尔维娅·提利舰长 |
[08:29] | Computer, accept transmission. | 电脑 接收信号 |
[08:34] | Is this a secure channel? | 这是安全频道吗 |
[08:35] | Low band, zero traffic. | 低频段 零占用 |
[08:38] | I’m alone, Tilly. | 只有我 提利 |
[08:40] | I have Mr. Saru. | 萨鲁先生找你 |
[08:43] | Hang in there, friend. | 坚持住 朋友 |
[08:51] | Is your status unchanged? | 你的状态没变吧 |
[08:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[08:55] | I’ve accessed the classified files, | 我拿到了绝密文件 |
[08:57] | but the data’s too massive to decipher from here. | 但是数据太大了 在这破译不了 |
[09:00] | Terran firewall is impenetrable. | 人族的防火墙固若金汤 |
[09:02] | And I’m unable to transmit intel off-ship without being detected. | 我无法在不被发现的情况下把情报传出去 |
[09:05] | An oppressive regime is by nature a fearful regime. | 专制政权生来可怕 |
[09:09] | But I’m afraid you must devise a workaround. | 但是恐怕你必须要设计一套应对措施 |
[09:11] | The data concerning the USS Defiant’s entry into this realm | 数据事关联邦星舰挑战号进入到这里 |
[09:15] | is our last, best hope at forming our own plan of escape. | 是我们逃脱计划的最佳希望 也是最后希望 |
[09:19] | So I take it Lieutenant Stamets’ condition hasn’t improved. | 这么说来斯塔麦兹上尉的状况还没好转 |
[09:22] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的 |
[09:25] | I will find a way. | 我会想办法的 |
[09:29] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[09:31] | Immaterial to the mission. | 跟任务无关 |
[09:34] | My kind are few in our universe. | 我们族在宇宙中为数不多 |
[09:38] | I had hoped… | 我希望 |
[09:41] | Have you encountered any Kelpiens on board? | 你在舰船上遇到凯尔比人了吗 |
[09:46] | No, I haven’t, Saru. | 我没遇到 萨鲁 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:52] | No. Not at all. | 没关系 |
[09:54] | It was merely a personal curiosity. | 不过是个人好奇而已 |
[09:57] | Stay safe, Michael. | 注意安全 迈克 |
[09:59] | And be wary. | 多加小心 |
[10:07] | Culber was her friend and colleague. | 寇波是她的同事 也是朋友 |
[10:10] | She deserves to know the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[10:13] | The news that we are dealing with an intravessel homicide | 我们处理舰内杀人案的消息 |
[10:16] | would distract Burnham from her vital mission. | 会让执行重要任务的博翰分心的 |
[10:19] | The circumstances surrounding Dr. Culber’s death | 寇波医生的死 |
[10:21] | are difficult to process. | 让人难以接受 |
[10:23] | Even for me. | 对我来说都很难 |
[10:28] | I hate seeing him like this. | 我不想看见他这样 |
[10:36] | If Lieutenant Stamets killed Culber, | 如果是斯塔麦兹上尉杀的寇波 |
[10:38] | he may be a danger to all of us. | 他可能会威胁到我们所有人 |
[10:40] | He only escaped because the containment field was disabled. | 隔离区失效了他才逃了出来 |
[10:42] | Culber probably lowered it himself. | 很有可能是寇波自己降低隔离等级的 |
[10:44] | Who could stand to see the person they love in a cage? | 谁能忍心看着心爱的人关在笼子里 |
[10:47] | Perhaps that was his fatal error. | 可能那是他的致命错误 |
[10:49] | Stamets didn’t kill anyone. | 斯塔麦兹谁都没杀 |
[10:51] | Are you suggesting there’s a murderer | 你的意思是说杀人凶手在我们船上 |
[10:53] | running free on our ship? | 逍遥法外 |
[10:54] | No. I’m saying that this… | 不 我是说 |
[10:56] | This is not Paul Stamets. | 这不是保罗·斯塔麦兹 |
[11:03] | I’ve analyzed the scans of his neurological function. | 我分析了他的神经功能检查 |
[11:06] | The hyperactivity of the white matter within his brain | 他的脑白质活动过度 |
[11:08] | has increased at an alarming rate. | 速度惊人 |
[11:11] | It’s redirected blood flow almost exclusively | 几乎把血流全部导向了 |
[11:13] | to the frontopolar cortex. | 额极皮层 |
[11:14] | Rendering all other segments of the brain | 导致了大脑的其它部分 |
[11:16] | essentially nonfunctional. | 从本质上全部丧失功能 |
[11:18] | This wasn’t a murder. | 这不是谋杀 |
[11:19] | This was an unfortunate consequence of an addled mind | 这是一个错乱的大脑企图走出混沌迷云 |
[11:23] | trying to reach beyond a cloud of confusion. | 而产生的不幸后果 |
[11:26] | We are losing him, Commander. | 我们要失去他了 中校 |
[11:27] | And fast. | 而且很快了 |
[11:29] | The lieutenant’s health is in the hands of our medical officers. | 上尉的健康就掌握在我们医务员的手中了 |
[11:32] | Medicine isn’t working. | 药物不管用了 |
[11:34] | This is a spore issue, | 这是孢子问题 |
[11:36] | which means no one is more qualified | 没有人比我更有资格 |
[11:38] | to treat him than I am. | 来治疗他 |
[11:42] | Please? | 求你了 |
[11:44] | Let me bring him back. | 让我把他治好 |
[12:08] | Incoming hail. | 有人呼叫我们 |
[12:09] | Captain Maddox of the imperial flagship | 帝国旗舰的马多克斯舰长 |
[12:11] | seeks an audience. | 希望连线 |
[12:12] | Acknowledge. | 同意 |
[12:16] | Michael Burnham, in the flesh. | 活生生的迈克·博翰 |
[12:18] | Then it’s true. The emperor will be pleased. | 那就是真的了 皇帝会高兴的 |
[12:21] | Not as pleased as I am to have reclaimed what’s mine. | 没有我捍卫主权那么高兴 |
[12:24] | I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 |
[12:25] | The emperor has a mission. | 皇帝有个任务 |
[12:27] | Your first dip back into the fray. | 你第一次重返战场 |
[12:29] | I’m more than up for the challenge. | 我早就准备好了 |
[12:31] | Imperial intelligence has uncovered | 帝国情报发现了 |
[12:32] | the location of the Fire Wolf. | 火狼的地点 |
[12:35] | The Klingon leader of the resistance. | 抵抗组织的克林贡领导人 |
[12:37] | The one who’s been marching these witless | 指挥无知的联盟叛乱者 |
[12:38] | alien insurgents to their inevitable deaths. | 走向必死无疑的征程 |
[12:42] | His base is located on Harlak. | 他的基地在哈拉克 |
[12:43] | I’m sending you the coordinates now. | 我现在就把坐标发给你 |
[12:46] | Your mission is simple. | 你的任务很简单 |
[12:47] | Terran General Order Four: | 人族原则四号 |
[12:49] | “Any exotic species deemed a threat | “任何被视为威胁帝国帝国主权的 |
[12:51] | “To the Imperial Supremacy | “外来物种 |
[12:52] | will be extinguished without prejudice.” | “杀无赦” |
[12:54] | Kill them all. | 一个不留 |
[12:56] | The emperor commands it. | 皇帝的命令 |
[13:03] | Tactical, prep photon torpedoes for launch… | 战术部 准备发射光子鱼雷 |
[13:06] | Do not anticipate me, Number One. | 别僭越 大副 |
[13:08] | – Captain, we have our orders. – No. | -舰长 我们收到了命令 -不 |
[13:10] | I have my orders. | 你们要听我的命令 |
[13:15] | You’ve all grown soft in my absence. | 我不在的日子你们都变软弱了 |
[13:19] | You think it was easy tracking Lorca | 你们以为追到银河系的边缘 |
[13:21] | to the edges of the galaxy, bringing him back here alive? | 把卢卡活着带回来是件容易的事 |
[13:24] | We could kill the Fire Wolf and his followers, | 我们可以杀掉火狼和他的追随者 |
[13:27] | and lay waste to their operation from above, | 居高临下摧毁他们的行动 |
[13:30] | or we could get our hands dirty. | 也可以手染鲜血 |
[13:34] | Prep a landing party. | 准备先遣队 |
[13:35] | I’ll infiltrate the rebel base myself. | 我亲自潜入叛军基地 |
[13:41] | And return with the intel we need | 然后带着我们需要的情报回来 |
[13:42] | to bury the resistance once and for all. | 一劳永逸地把抵抗组织消灭掉 |
[15:37] | You have to do it. Give the order. | 你必须这么做 下令吧 |
[15:41] | You have to wipe them out. | 你必须铲除他们 |
[15:43] | But I can’t send hundreds of rebels to their death | 但是我不能为了救自己 |
[15:45] | to save myself. | 而葬送成百上千的叛军 |
[15:46] | What about your crew… | 那你的舰员呢 |
[15:48] | the Federation… our universe | 联邦呢 任由我们的宇宙 |
[15:51] | being massacred by Klingons? | 被克林贡人屠杀 |
[15:53] | Sometimes the end justifies terrible means. | 历史是由胜利者书写的 |
[15:59] | Permission to speak freely, sir? | 可以开诚布公地说吗 长官 |
[16:02] | I fear that your suffering | 我认为你的痛苦 |
[16:04] | has influenced your judgment. | 已经影响了你的判断力 |
[16:08] | I will find a way | 我会想办法 |
[16:10] | to get what we need to Discovery. | 得到我们需要的 |
[16:13] | But in the meantime, lives are hanging on my command, | 但与此同时 我的命令决定着 |
[16:17] | here and at home… | 两个空间里的生命 |
[16:20] | and this rebellion against the Terrans, | 这些对抗人族的叛军 |
[16:23] | it’s an unshakable union of species. | 是一支坚不可摧的种族联盟 |
[16:26] | Klingons, Vulcans, Andorians, Tellarites– | 克林贡人 瓦肯人 安多利人 泰拉人 |
[16:29] | it’s the closest to a federation this universe may ever see. | 它可能是这个宇宙自古以来最接近联邦的形态 |
[16:32] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[16:33] | My point is that a Klingon leads the alliance. | 我是说一个克林贡人领导着这个联盟 |
[16:38] | A Klingon. | 克林贡人 |
[16:40] | They rally behind him. | 他们都听命于他 |
[16:42] | If we can walk away from this | 如果我们能和克林贡谈判成功 |
[16:44] | with a means to successfully negotiate with the Klingon race, | 从这个宇宙安全脱身 |
[16:49] | that’s real hope for finding peace at home. | 或许真的能为家乡带来和平 |
[16:52] | Please, sir. | 拜托 长官 |
[16:54] | I no longer have my pips, | 我虽然没了军衔 |
[16:56] | but I’m still Starfleet. | 但还是星联舰队的一员 |
[17:00] | Don’t force me to slaughter this coalition of hope. | 别逼我毁掉这次结盟的机会 |
[17:05] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[17:06] | Maybe I’m not seeing things clearly. | 或许是我没想清楚 |
[17:12] | But no landing party. | 但别派先遣队 |
[17:14] | You insist that you and Tyler beam down alone. | 必须由你和泰勒单独传送过去 |
[17:17] | We can’t risk our true agenda being exposed. | 我们不能冒险让真实计划败露 |
[17:22] | Hurry back, please. | 请速去速回 |
[17:28] | Navigation tech report | 请导航技术专家 |
[17:29] | to the shuttle bay for maintenance on Disco 1. | 到穿梭舱维修迪斯科1号 |
[17:32] | He called me “Captain.” | 他叫过我“舰长” |
[17:35] | I-I didn’t think much of it at first, | 我最初没想太多 |
[17:38] | save that it had a pretty sweet ring to it. | 以为是他产生了幻觉 |
[17:41] | But then we came here, into this universe, | 但后来我们来到这个宇宙 |
[17:42] | where I am captain. | 我真的成了舰长 |
[17:45] | You hypothesized that | 所以你猜测 |
[17:47] | Mr. Stamets began receiving glimpses of this alternate plane | 斯塔麦兹先生在我们到达这里之前 |
[17:51] | that preceded our physical arrival. | 已经预见到平行宇宙的存在 |
[17:53] | Yes, um, | 对 |
[17:55] | this scan represents the Tardigrade’s neural activity | 扫描显示了水熊虫 |
[17:59] | when he first came to us. | 刚遇见我们时的神经活动 |
[18:00] | Do you see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[18:01] | Micropatterns in the frontopolar cortex. | 额极皮层的微构形 |
[18:05] | Some sort of undetermined and seemingly ancillary activity. | 一种不明的附属活动 |
[18:09] | Neurons firing nowhere. | 没有神经元放电现象 |
[18:10] | Or so we thought, at the time. | 至少我们当时是这么认为的 |
[18:14] | This is Stamets today. | 这是今天斯塔麦兹的扫描情况 |
[18:15] | The micropatterns are a symptom of mycelial travel, | 微构形是菌丝体游走的表征 |
[18:18] | but what we hadn’t considered then | 但我们当时没考虑到的是 |
[18:20] | was that they could also be a neuronal link. | 它们也可能是神经元连接 |
[18:23] | A kind of internal transdimensional portal to this universe. | 一种穿越到这个宇宙的跨维度内部入口 |
[18:27] | Or, theoretically, any dimension accessible via the network. | 或者理论上任何菌丝体网络可达的维度 |
[18:30] | And now that segment of the brain | 而现在他大脑的这一部分 |
[18:33] | is consuming all of the organ’s resources | 正消耗着所有资源 |
[18:35] | to keep the portal open. | 以维持入口的畅通 |
[18:37] | We need to restore function | 我们要修复 |
[18:38] | to the entire brain, like this. | 整个大脑的功能 就像这样 |
[18:41] | And what organism can symbiotically contribute | 而什么有机体能够通过共生 |
[18:44] | to the health of its host? | 增强宿主的健康 |
[18:47] | Spores. | 孢子 |
[18:52] | Stamets is inside the network. | 斯塔麦兹身处菌丝网络之中 |
[18:54] | In order to reclaim his lost neural function, | 为了修复他失去的神经功能 |
[18:56] | we need to put the network inside him. | 我们要把菌丝网络放入他体内 |
[18:59] | Proceed, Cadet. | 开始吧 候补军官 |
[19:25] | Think about this. | 你好好想想 |
[19:26] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你这是自寻死路 |
[19:29] | Better dead than one of them. | 死了也比变成他们好 |
[19:38] | Just follow my lead. | 你只需照我说的做 |
[19:49] | Energize. | 传送 |
[20:04] | The rebel encampment is 500 meters from this point. | 叛军营地就离这里500米 |
[20:10] | Why can’t we see anything? | 那我们怎么什么也没看见 |
[20:13] | Because they don’t want you to. | 因为他们不想让你看见 |
[20:42] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:44] | To them, we’re the enemy. | 对他们来说 我们是敌人 |
[20:45] | If we fire back, it only confirms that. | 如果我们反击 就更有口难辩了 |
[20:46] | They have us pinned down. | 他们攻击了我们 |
[20:47] | I have a plan, Tyler. | 我自有计划 泰勒 |
[20:49] | Hand me your phaser. | 把相位枪给我 |
[21:04] | I seek an audience with the one you call the Fire Wolf. | 我想进见一个叫火狼的人 |
[21:12] | We come in peace. | 我们没有恶意 |
[21:14] | Against the orders of our emperor, | 我们不顾皇帝的命令 |
[21:16] | we come to deliver a message. | 带来了一条消息 |
[21:18] | A warning. | 一个警告 |
[21:28] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[22:13] | Active camouflage. | 动态伪装 |
[22:15] | This is how the Fire Wolf kept the base secret | 所以火狼才能在近两年时间内 |
[22:16] | for nearly two years. | 让基地未被发现 |
[22:42] | You’re the Fire Wolf? | 你就是火狼 |
[22:44] | We finally meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[22:46] | I am Voq. | 我是沃克 |
[22:48] | Son of none. | 无名小卒 |
[22:49] | My spies had told me you were dead. | 我的间谍说你死了 |
[22:52] | I must admit we rejoiced at this news. | 听到这消息 我们还挺高兴的 |
[22:55] | The old Michael Burnham is dead. | 过去的迈克·博翰确实死了 |
[23:00] | I’m the new Michael Burnham. | 我是全新的迈克·博翰 |
[23:03] | The one who’s betraying her kind. | 背叛了我的种族 |
[23:05] | Risking her life to save you. | 冒着生命来拯救你们 |
[23:07] | The new Michael Burnham? | 全新的迈克·博翰 |
[23:09] | Are you not the Butcher of the Binary Stars? | 你不是双子星的刽子手吗 |
[23:11] | There are two sides to every battle. | 每场战争都有两面性 |
[23:12] | With a single savage order, | 仅一个凶残命令 |
[23:14] | you executed thousands of my kind, | 你残杀了我数千名同胞 |
[23:16] | establishing yourself as the figurehead of terror and cruelty. | 而你也成了恐怖和残忍的象征 |
[23:18] | Do you deny those actions? | 这些事实你否认吗 |
[23:20] | I cannot. | 不能 |
[23:22] | But it is not who I want to be, not anymore. | 但我不想再活成以前那样 |
[23:24] | Then I am happy to relieve you of your existence. | 那我很高兴能帮你解脱 |
[23:25] | I understand your urge to fight. | 我理解你想动武的冲动 |
[23:28] | The only way that you can see me… | 这是唯一能看清我… |
[23:31] | …determine my true intentions. | 了解我真实意图的方式 |
[23:34] | But I do swear to you, | 但我向你发誓 |
[23:36] | every moment that we square off wastes precious time. | 我们周旋的每一秒都是在浪费宝贵时间 |
[23:40] | The emperor has discovered your location. | 皇帝已经发现了你们的位置 |
[23:44] | I had orders to enter Harlak’s orbit | 命令我进入哈拉克轨道 |
[23:45] | and destroy your base. | 摧毁你们的基地 |
[23:47] | Try it. | 尽管来吧 |
[23:48] | The resistance will fight to the death. | 抵抗军会战斗到死 |
[23:50] | I think we can help each other. | 我认为我们能互相帮助 |
[23:56] | I want something from you, | 我有求于你 |
[23:58] | and in return I will save your followers | 作为报答 我会拯救你的追随者 |
[23:59] | and ensure the longevity of your resistance. | 保障你方抵抗军长久生存 |
[24:02] | Your emperor would never sanction such an act of mercy. | 你们的皇帝绝不会准许这种行为 |
[24:05] | No. But my emperor will be satisfied | 是的 但如果我在你的人安全疏散后 |
[24:07] | when I strafe Harlak with photon torpedoes | 用光子鱼雷横扫哈拉克 |
[24:11] | following the safe evacuation of your people. | 皇帝一定会很高兴 |
[24:17] | I cannot place their lives in human hands, | 没有十足的把握 |
[24:19] | not without absolute certainty. | 我不会把他们的性命交到人类手里 |
[24:23] | Bring out the prophet. | 让先知出来 |
[24:31] | Master Sarek sees all. | 沙瑞克大师能预知一切 |
[24:33] | His wisdom pierces minds. | 他的智慧能穿透思想 |
[24:36] | If you truly come in peace, | 如果你真的为了和平而来 |
[24:37] | he will find it in your heart. | 他会从你的心中洞悉 |
[25:08] | My mind to your mind. | 我心连接彼心 |
[25:10] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我所想即彼所想 |
[25:18] | You’ve proven that you’re as accomplished as any Vulcan, | 你证明了你和任何瓦尔肯人一样成功 |
[25:20] | which is gonna serve you well | 会让你受益无穷 |
[25:22] | as long as you never forget | 只要你永远不忘记 |
[25:26] | that you’re human, too. | 你也是一名人类 |
[25:28] | To the charge of mutiny, | 被控违抗上级命令 |
[25:30] | how do you plead? | 你如何辩护 |
[25:31] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[25:37] | How can it be? | 怎么可能 |
[25:38] | Sarek. | 沙瑞克 |
[25:40] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[25:42] | I see a world… | 我看到了一个… |
[25:46] | bursting with potential | 充满希望的世界 |
[25:47] | and a child molded by wisdom | 一个受智慧濡染的小孩 |
[25:50] | and a seemingly impossible depth of human compassion. | 还有令人难以置信的人类慈悲心 |
[25:59] | She means us no harm. | 她不会伤害我们 |
[26:12] | If the prophet deems your motives to be pure, | 如果先知认为你的动机单纯 |
[26:16] | then even I am not headstrong enough to argue. | 那我也无需固执地争辩下去了 |
[26:19] | Prepare to evacuate. | 准备疏散 |
[26:21] | Leave no trace for prying Terran eyes. | 别留下能让人族侦伺的痕迹 |
[26:23] | Wait. I told you I wanted something in return. | 慢着 我说过我要回报 |
[26:26] | And you have earned that right. | 那是你应得的 |
[26:29] | You lead this group of vastly different species. | 你统领着这支跨越不同种族的庞大队伍 |
[26:32] | A Klingon, | 克林贡人 |
[26:34] | whose pride of honor is eternally fused | 以永恒的战士身份 |
[26:38] | stands side by side with a Vulcan, | 却和可能连自己的好斗心 |
[26:41] | who cannot possibly comprehend | 也无法感同身受的瓦肯人 |
[26:43] | his need for aggressive emotional expression. | 站在同一阵线 |
[26:46] | And a willful Andorian | 还有任性的安多利人 |
[26:48] | looks to you not with hostility | 竟以忠诚无敌意的眼神 |
[26:50] | but with allegiance. | 注视着你 |
[26:54] | I need to know how. | 我想知道你是如何办到的 |
[26:56] | How have you come to compromise and embrace each other? | 如何让每一个人都团结一心共同战斗 |
[27:03] | The light of Kahless guides me in all things. | 一切全因凯拉斯之光指引着我 |
[27:10] | But the light of Kahless demands | 但凯拉斯之光需要 |
[27:11] | that you honor the ways of your race. | 你尊重自己种族的规矩 |
[27:13] | Yet here you are, | 但现在的你 |
[27:14] | speaking in a foreign language, | 说着别人的语言 |
[27:16] | placing your faith in the cultural customs of others. | 将自己的信仰置于他人的文化习俗中 |
[27:18] | I am here. I have survived only on the shoulders of my comrades. | 我站在这里 全因兄弟们才得以活命 |
[27:36] | The humans seek Klingon extinction. | 人类想让克林贡人灭绝 |
[27:39] | They have denied us our rituals, our language. | 他们否认我们的宗教仪式和语言 |
[27:42] | That is why I fight. | 所以我才发动战争 |
[27:43] | But Terrans will not stop | 但在消灭所有敌人前 |
[27:44] | until all of their enemies are destroyed. | 人族是不会收手的 |
[27:46] | And a Terran enemy is a Klingon friend. | 人族的敌人就是克林贡人的盟友 |
[27:48] | So you are united by the common adversary? | 所以你们因共同的敌人而结盟 |
[27:51] | But does that union not contradict | 但这个联盟不会与你 |
[27:54] | your drive to defend the Klingon honor at all costs? | 不惜代价捍卫克林贡人荣誉的本意相抵触吗 |
[27:57] | Klingons stand together and strong. | 团结起来的克林贡人无坚不摧 |
[28:00] | It is only with our own houses in order | 只有家族团结有序 |
[28:02] | that we can begin to invite others in. | 我们才能接纳他人 |
[28:13] | Tyler, no! | 泰勒 别啊 |
[28:16] | Tyler, stop! | 泰勒 住手 |
[28:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:23] | How do you speak our forgotten tongue? | 为什么你会说已失传的语言 |
[28:30] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[28:43] | So the darkness of a Terran soul | 所以人族灵魂的黑暗面 |
[28:45] | can now suppress the powers of a Vulcan mind-meld? | 可以对抗瓦肯人心灵融合的力量了吗 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:49] | My guard has attacked you against my orders. | 我的手下违抗我的命令袭击你 |
[28:51] | You dishonor yourselves even in death. | 即使已经死了 你也要令自己蒙羞 |
[28:53] | – No! – Wait! | -不 -慢着 |
[28:55] | I told you Captain Burnham meant us no harm. | 我和你说过博翰舰长不会伤害我们 |
[28:58] | I stand by that assessment. | 我坚信这个观点 |
[28:59] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[29:00] | Her man tried to assassinate the Fire Wolf. | 她的手下试图刺杀火狼 |
[29:02] | I do not claim to understand | 我没说自己弄懂了他的动机 |
[29:04] | the logic behind his motives, | 背后的逻辑性 |
[29:05] | but hers are pure. | 但她的动机单纯 |
[29:08] | She is an outsider. | 她与此无关 |
[29:12] | Like us, she… | 和我们一样 |
[29:14] | seeks escape from this world, | 她试图离开这个世界 |
[29:17] | to reclaim hope, equality, peace. | 唤回希望 平等与和平 |
[29:23] | It is only in sparing her life | 唯有饶她一命 |
[29:26] | that we, too, will see the fight of another day. | 我们才有活下去的机会 |
[29:31] | Tell me what needs to be done. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[29:34] | Then be gone. | 说完就滚 |
[29:35] | You have one hour to flee with your lives. | 你有一小时的时间疏散你的人 |
[29:38] | A ship waits in Harlak’s orbit. | 哈拉克轨道上有一艘飞船在等着 |
[29:39] | But I do need to prove that my mission here was successful. | 但我需要证明我完成了这里的任务 |
[29:58] | The location of each of the rebel listening stations | 这个象限里所有叛军监听站的 |
[29:59] | within this quadrant. | 具体位置 |
[30:01] | By the time your crew have deciphered our code, | 等到你们破译我们的密码之时 |
[30:03] | we will have rendered the intel inactionable. | 我们已经令情报失效了 |
[30:27] | Thank you for your wisdom. | 感谢你的英明 |
[30:30] | I will thank you only after we reach safety. | 我们安全后我才会谢谢你 |
[30:45] | Burnham to Shenzhou. | 博翰呼叫神舟号 |
[30:46] | Two to transport. | 有两人需要传送 |
[30:59] | Have it analyzed immediately. | 马上拿去分析 |
[31:01] | It contains the data we need | 里面有让叛军投降 |
[31:02] | to bring the rebellion to its knees. | 所需的数据 |
[31:04] | Tell Tactical now is the time to prep those torpedoes. | 告诉武器控制现在准备那些光雷 |
[31:08] | But I’ll give the order to fire weapons at my discretion. | 但我会决定开火的时间 |
[31:11] | My apologies, Captain. | 抱歉 舰长 |
[31:13] | I’ll be in quarters. | 我会在我的房间 |
[31:14] | Tyler, you’re with me. | 泰勒 你跟我来 |
[31:21] | The laser photon emissions are comprised | 激光光子辐射 |
[31:24] | entirely of exotic matter found in the mycelial plane. | 全部由菌丝体平面的外来物质构成 |
[31:27] | And when that matter integrates | 当那种物质 |
[31:29] | with Stamets’ own neural materials, | 和斯塔麦兹自己的神经材料整合时 |
[31:31] | it should restore his cognitive function. | 应该能恢复他的认知能力 |
[31:34] | A scientist saved by his own specimens. | 科学家被自己的样品救了 |
[31:38] | “The veins and muscles of the universe.” | “宇宙的血脉和肌肉” |
[31:42] | Fungi are the only organism with the biological aptitude | 真菌是唯一有生物学资质 |
[31:45] | to link death with life. | 来连接死亡与生命的物种 |
[31:50] | His heart rate is accelerating. | 他的心率加快了 |
[31:51] | That is, uh, an expected side effect. | 这是预期中的副作用 |
[31:55] | That big brain of his is doing some heavy lifting. | 他的大脑正在负重运行 |
[31:58] | Okay, there. | 这里 |
[32:00] | The neural patterns in the temporal lobe | 颞叶的神经活动 |
[32:02] | are returning to baseline. | 正回到基础水平 |
[32:03] | It’s… it’s working. | 有效果了 |
[32:06] | Remarkable. | 美妙绝伦 |
[32:08] | Your comprehension of the astromycology | 你对斯塔麦兹先生的发现背后的 |
[32:13] | behind Mr. Stamets’ findings is… | 天文真菌学的理解真是… |
[32:16] | Oh, I’m impressed. | 我五体投地 |
[32:20] | Enough that you will recommend me | 足够让你推荐我 |
[32:22] | for the Command Training Program? | 参加军官培训项目 |
[32:25] | Enough that if we ever find our way back | 如果我们能回到 |
[32:27] | to a universe that has a Command Training Program, | 有军官培训项目的宇宙 |
[32:31] | I will consider it. | 这足够让我考虑一下 |
[32:38] | Heart rate is dropping again. | 心率又下降了 |
[32:39] | – He can’t sustain this level of exertion. – We’re nearly there. | -他承受不了这样的负担 -就快成功了 |
[32:42] | Come on, Stamets. Come on, come on. | 加油 斯塔麦兹 加油 |
[32:48] | Redirecting the brain’s resources | 改变大脑资源线路 |
[32:50] | has affected the autonomic nervous system function. | 影响了自主神经系统的功能 |
[32:55] | This is your Captain. | 我是舰长 |
[32:57] | We need emergency medical assistance in engineering. | 工程部现在需要医疗救助 |
[32:59] | No, no, no, no, I’m-I’m… | 不 不 不 我 |
[33:00] | administering something to restart his heart. | 要用点能重启他心脏的药 |
[33:01] | If we disengage him from the network now, | 如果我们现在把他和网络断开 |
[33:03] | we will lose him altogether. | 我们会一并失去他 |
[33:08] | We already have. | 已经失去了 |
[33:10] | Please stand back. | 请退后 |
[33:11] | Please, Saru. | 求你了 萨鲁 |
[33:12] | O-Order them to stand down. | 让他们退后 |
[33:16] | Computer, request emergency reaction cube access. | 电脑 申请使用紧急反应器 |
[33:19] | Access granted. | 同意使用 |
[33:25] | Clear. | 退后 |
[33:31] | Again. | 再来 |
[33:38] | And again. | 再来 |
[33:58] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实情 |
[34:00] | Right now. | 现在 |
[34:02] | What is happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[34:03] | Michael, please. | 迈克 求你 |
[34:04] | I have had your back. | 我支持过你 |
[34:06] | I’ve saved your life. | 我救过你 |
[34:09] | I’ve loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[34:11] | You didn’t just jeopardize me. | 你不仅毁了我 |
[34:13] | You jeopardized our mission, | 也毁了我们的任务 |
[34:16] | our entire crew back on Discovery. | 和发现号上所有船员 |
[34:18] | Captain warned us that we’d be forced to do things, | 舰长警告过我们 为了生存 |
[34:20] | things out of our nature to survive. | 我们会不得不做违背本性的事 |
[34:21] | No! We were surviving. | 不 我们本来可以生存 |
[34:23] | It was under control, and this erratic behavior– | 事态在控制中 而这种奇怪的举动 |
[34:26] | it’s not because of this new universe. | 不是因为这个新宇宙 |
[34:29] | I saw it on board the Klingon flagship. | 我在克林贡旗舰上也见过 |
[34:30] | Stop. Please, please, stop. | 停下 求你 停下 |
[34:31] | In the worker bee | 当你在工蜂艇里 |
[34:33] | when you could barely complete a simple mission. | 几乎完不成一个简单任务时也是 |
[34:37] | You said I was your tether. | 你说我是你的安全绳 |
[34:41] | Ash, I need one, too. | 阿什 我也需要一个 |
[34:44] | What are you hiding from me? | 你在瞒我什么 |
[34:54] | I feel something for L’Rell. | 我对拉瑞尔有感觉 |
[34:58] | A reverence, an allegiance. | 一种崇敬 一种忠诚 |
[35:01] | Maybe an affection. | 可能也是种爱恋 |
[35:03] | But when she speaks, I’m forced to listen, and her words… | 但当她开口 我不得不听时 她的话 |
[35:08] | they tell me who I am. | 告诉我我的身份 |
[35:19] | She brainwashed you. | 她对你进行了洗脑 |
[35:22] | She wanted a spy aboard Discovery. | 她需要在发现号上设置一个间谍 |
[35:24] | More than that. More than just mind games. | 不止如此 远不止精神操控 |
[35:26] | More than torture! | 远不止折磨 |
[35:31] | There are masses of scar tissue | 你的器官上 |
[35:33] | surrounding all of your organs. | 有巨大的疤痕组织 |
[35:34] | They opened up your limbs. | 他们割开你的四肢 |
[35:36] | As far as I’m concerned, you’re not you. | 在我看来 你不是你 |
[36:02] | They reduced the Klingon body to human. | 他们把克林贡人的身体缩小成人类的 |
[36:08] | I don’t… | 我 |
[36:10] | I don’t think I’m Ash Tyler, Starfleet lieutenant. | 我觉得我不是星舰上尉阿什·泰勒 |
[36:13] | Not really, not anymore. | 不是 不再是 |
[36:14] | You’re not making sense. | 我听不懂你的话 |
[36:16] | I feel him, inside me. | 我感受得到我体内的他 |
[36:18] | His thoughts, his pain. | 他的想法 他的痛苦 |
[36:20] | – His rage. – Who…? Who? Who? | -他的愤怒 -谁 谁 |
[36:23] | I-I tried to shut her out when L’Rell spoke the call. | 拉瑞尔念出控制语时我试着不听她 |
[36:26] | I resisted by thinking of you, | 我想着你来抵抗她 |
[36:27] | the one I want to be human for. | 是你让我想做人类 |
[36:29] | The one I love. | 是你让我深爱 |
[36:34] | I tried, Michael. | 我尽力了 麦克 |
[36:45] | But then I saw him. | 但之后我看到他 |
[36:47] | Face-to-face. | 近在眼前 |
[36:50] | Down on that planet. | 在那个星球上 |
[36:53] | And I couldn’t fight it anymore. | 我再也不能抵抗了 |
[36:57] | I remember now. | 我记起来了 |
[36:59] | I remember it all. | 我记起了一切 |
[37:10] | We needed to infiltrate your ship, | 我们需要潜入你们的星舰 |
[37:13] | learn your secrets. | 了解你们的秘密 |
[37:16] | You were willing to betray your Captain to protect your people. | 为了保护你的人民你愿意背叛你的舰长 |
[37:19] | I sacrificed my body and mind to protect mine. | 为了保护我的人民我牺牲了身体和灵魂 |
[37:23] | I have the human’s face, but inside I remain Klingon. | 我有人类的脸 但内心仍是克林贡人 |
[37:27] | Klingon? | 克林贡人 |
[37:28] | I remain Voq. | 我仍是沃克 |
[37:30] | Son of none. | 无名小卒 |
[37:33] | The Torchbearer. | 举火炬者 |
[37:34] | No. | 不 |
[37:38] | You’re Ash Tyler. | 你是阿什·泰勒 |
[37:42] | We’re gonna get back to Discovery. | 我们会回到发现号的 |
[37:44] | Sit with Dr. Culber. | 跟寇波医生坐坐 |
[37:46] | And he’s gonna help you… Dr. Culber saw past | 他会帮助你的 寇波医生 |
[37:48] | this feeble body into the heart and mind of a warrior. | 透过这具孱弱的身躯看到斗士的心神 |
[37:52] | Which is why I killed him. | 这就是我杀了他的原因 |
[37:57] | What? | 什么 |
[37:59] | A necessary casualty. | 必要的伤亡 |
[38:02] | I need to contact Saru. | 我要联系萨鲁 |
[38:08] | I don’t want to use this. | 我不想用这个 |
[38:10] | I will. | 我会 |
[38:24] | You. | 你 |
[38:25] | You killed my Lord. | 你杀了我的大人 |
[38:27] | Your “Lord”? | 你的”大人” |
[38:29] | T’Kuvma was a beacon. | 特库巫马是灯塔 |
[38:31] | A messiah to unite us, | 是团结我们的先知 |
[38:34] | deliver our race to dominance over a submissive galaxy. | 带领我们种族统治臣服的银河系 |
[38:41] | I bet the humans hail your bravery. | 我敢说人类称颂你的英勇 |
[38:45] | Did they praise you, | 他们在你 |
[38:47] | after you martyred his name? | 抹杀了他的名字后称颂你了吗 |
[38:49] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[38:59] | You fought like a coward. | 你动起手来就像个胆小鬼 |
[39:01] | Scratched at my eyes. | 划伤我的眼睛 |
[39:04] | But you could not blind me to the truth. | 但你不能蒙蔽真理 |
[39:09] | I didn’t testify to that. | 我没透露过这些 |
[39:13] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[39:15] | You were there. | 你在那里 |
[39:17] | On that bridge. | 在舰桥上 |
[39:19] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[39:24] | I failed T’Kuvma that day. | 我那天让特库巫马失望了 |
[39:31] | I won’t fail him again. | 我不会再让他失望 |
[39:42] | He made an attempt on the Captain’s life. | 他想要杀了舰长 |
[40:06] | – Captain. – I’m fine. | -舰长 -我没事 |
[40:09] | Understood. | 明白 |
[40:10] | I’ll alert the transporter room. | 我会提醒传送室 |
[40:13] | Officer Tyler’s swift execution | 迅速处决泰勒军官 |
[40:15] | will send a valuable message to the crew. | 会给船员传递一条宝贵的信息 |
[40:17] | I know that you valued his service, | 我知道你很重视他的工作 |
[40:19] | but Terran law is binding. | 但是人族法律是有约束力的 |
[40:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:25] | So ordered, Number One. | 按令执行 大副 |
[40:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:46] | I hope, wherever you are, | 我希望 无论你在哪里 |
[40:49] | he’s with you. | 他都和你在一起 |
[41:30] | Hello, Paul. Ready to get to work? | 保罗 准备好开工了吗 |
[41:33] | I so hoped you would find your way. | 我很希望你能找来这里 |
[41:42] | Attention, all personnel, | 所有人员注意 |
[41:43] | Shuttle Bay 2 is closed until further notice. | 2号穿梭舱暂时关闭 等待进一步通知 |
[41:58] | Officer Ash Tyler, you are guilty | 阿什·泰勒军官 你被判处 |
[42:00] | of the attempted murder of an imperial Captain. | 谋杀帝国舰长未遂 |
[42:03] | By order of the sovereign Terran Empire, | 奉人族帝国最高统治者之命 |
[42:06] | I hereby sentence you to death. | 判处死刑 |
[42:10] | Your prisoner, Captain. | 你的囚犯 舰长 |
[42:27] | You have anything to say for yourself? | 你自己还有什么话说吗 |
[42:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:59] | This one dies by my own hand. | 我要亲手杀了他 |
[43:19] | Have Lorca delivered to my ready room. | 把卢卡送到我的准备室 |
[43:22] | I’d like to soothe the blow of Mr. Tyler’s betrayal | 我想通过私密审讯 |
[43:25] | with a private interrogation. | 来安抚泰勒先生背叛的冲击 |
[44:01] | She should have let me die. | 她应该让我死 |
[44:04] | With honor. | 光荣地死去 |
[44:05] | No. We are stranded | 不 我们被困在一个 |
[44:08] | in a cruel, anarchic world. | 残酷无序的世界里 |
[44:10] | But we are still Starfleet. | 但我们依然是星际舰队 |
[44:13] | And we still live and die by Federation law. | 我们依然按照联邦法律断定生死 |
[44:16] | No matter how heinous your crimes. | 无论你的罪行有多恶劣 |
[44:21] | And if she had, | 如果她杀了你 |
[44:24] | Burnham’s mission aboard the Shenzhou | 博翰登上神舟号的任务 |
[44:25] | would remain incomplete. | 还没有完成 |
[44:29] | The Terran Empire’s classified data on the USS Defiant. | 联邦星舰挑战号上人族帝国的机密数据 |
[44:36] | Our key to finding a way home. | 我们找到回家的路的关键 |
[44:40] | Lieutenant Ash Tyler. | 阿什·泰勒上尉 |
[44:41] | As acting captain of the USS Discovery, | 作为联邦星舰的代舰长 |
[44:44] | I hereby remand you to the brig to await tribunal. | 我宣布将你还押禁闭舱候审 |
[45:02] | We need to leave this place. | 我们得离开这个地方 |
[45:04] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[45:08] | In time. | 不久之后 |
[45:09] | But my mission was successful. | 但我的任务成功了 |
[45:11] | And what if Commander Saru can’t isolate the data? | 如果萨鲁中校不能分离数据呢 |
[45:15] | What if the route the Defiant took is not available to us? | 如果我们找不到挑战号的路线呢 |
[45:18] | Where would we run to if we were exposed | 如果我们在人族舰队之前暴露 |
[45:21] | before the entire Terran fleet? | 我们要逃去哪里 |
[45:31] | Look, I know this is hard for you. | 我知道让你很难过 |
[45:34] | I know you’d… | 我知道你 |
[45:36] | come to care for… Tyler. | 是来照顾泰勒的 |
[45:43] | I don’t think I can survive this place alone. | 我不觉得我可以在这里独活 |
[45:45] | You’re not alone, Michael. | 你不是一个人 迈克 |
[45:49] | We will survive this place. | 我们会在这里活下来的 |
[45:52] | Together. | 一起活下来 |
[45:55] | Captain, we’re detecting | 舰长 我们检测到 |
[45:56] | a massive power signature within orbit. | 轨道内有巨大的能量特征 |
[45:58] | It seems another vessel is targeting Harlak. | 看起来另一艘飞船也瞄准了哈拉克 |
[46:01] | The rebels haven’t completed their evacuation. | 反叛军没有撤退完毕 |
[46:07] | Grab Lorca. | 把卢卡带来 |
[46:08] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[46:11] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[46:13] | Why can’t we see them? | 为什么我们看不到他们 |
[46:14] | Hail the commanding officer, tell them to retreat. | 呼叫指挥官 让他们撤退 |
[46:17] | Now! | 现在就要 |
[46:38] | Attempting to compensate for electromagnetic distortion. | 尝试消除电磁场扭曲影响 |
[46:40] | Impulse drive is showing intermittent shorts. | 脉冲引擎出现间歇性短路 |
[46:42] | Incoming transmission. | 收到通话 |
[46:44] | It’s the Emperor. | 是皇帝 |
[46:55] | Captain Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰舰长 |
[46:58] | You’ve been away too long. | 你离开太久了 |
[47:01] | Though I can’t say the same for your prisoner. | 你的囚犯倒是没有 |
[47:05] | I do not appreciate having to warp my way across the quadrant | 我很反感要曲速穿越整个象限 |
[47:09] | to clean up your untended mess. | 来收你的烂摊子 |
[47:13] | When I give an order, | 我下达命令的时候 |
[47:15] | I do not expect to be ignored. | 必须分毫不差地执行 |
[47:20] | Don’t you bow before your Emperor? | 见到皇帝不跪下吗 |