时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | We are in a parallel universe. | 我们身处平行宇宙中 |
[00:12] | We’re not the first ship from our universe to find ourselves here. | 我们并非第一艘脱离原宇宙到达这里的飞船 |
[00:14] | U.S.S. Defiant. | 联邦星舰挑战号 |
[00:15] | If we find out how he did make it over, | 若我们找出挑战号来此的方法 再如法炮制 |
[00:17] | it could be our way home. | 或许就能回家 |
[00:19] | What are you hiding from me? | 你在瞒我什么 |
[00:22] | I have the human’s face, | 我有人类的脸 |
[00:24] | but inside I remain Voq, | 但内心我仍是沃克 |
[00:26] | son of none. | 无名小卒 |
[00:27] | Stamets is inside the network. | 斯塔麦兹身处菌丝网络之中 |
[00:30] | We need to put the network inside him. | 我们要把菌丝网络放入他体内 |
[00:33] | Hello, Paul. I so hoped you would find your way. | 保罗 我很希望你能找来这里 |
[00:37] | He can’t sustain this level of exertion. | 他承受不了这样的负担 |
[00:38] | If we disengage him from the network now, | 如果我们现在把他和网络断开 |
[00:40] | we will lose him altogether. | 我们会一并失去他 |
[00:43] | I’m presumed dead, | 我被推测为死亡 |
[00:44] | and you’re a fugitive wanted for my murder. | 而你是被通缉的逃犯 是你杀了我 |
[00:46] | You attempted a coup against the Emperor. | 你组织政变 意图推翻皇帝 |
[00:48] | It’s believed you escaped. | 大家都认为你逃生了 |
[00:54] | Captain Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰舰长 |
[00:56] | Don’t you bow before your Emperor? | 见到皇帝不跪下吗 |
[01:15] | Course confirmed to Imperial Flagship I.S.S. Charon | 确定航向前往帝国旗舰卡戎号 |
[01:19] | at classified coordinates. | 坐标保密 |
[01:20] | Distance 27 million kilometers. | 距离两千七百万公里 |
[01:25] | Engaging engines at warp factor one. | 引擎调至一级曲速 |
[01:28] | Autopilot activated. | 自动驾驶已启动 |
[01:29] | I received a transmission from Commander Saru before we departed. | 我们出发前我收到萨鲁中校的消息 |
[01:34] | He managed to decrypt the Defiant data | 他破解了我们从神舟号上窃取的 |
[01:35] | that we smuggled off of the Shenzhou. | 关于挑战号的数据 |
[01:37] | The file has been redacted, | 文件被篡改过 |
[01:38] | but there is some data | 但还是有些数据 |
[01:39] | on how the Defiant crossed into this universe. | 解释了挑战号是如何穿梭到这个宇宙的 |
[01:42] | A phenomenon called “Interphasic space.” | 一种叫做”相隙空间”的现象 |
[01:44] | But where that space is, the exact coordinates, | 但这个空间在哪 精确的坐标 |
[01:46] | struck from the record. | 要在记录中找 |
[01:48] | All right, well, we just have to hunt down the original report. | 好吧 我们只需找到原始报告 |
[01:50] | If the complete archive’s anywhere, | 如果完整的档案还存在 |
[01:52] | it’ll be in the Imperial Palace, which is… | 那它一定在帝国宫殿 也就是 |
[01:54] | fortunately, where we’ve been summoned. | 幸运的是 那正是我们被召去的地方 |
[01:58] | Some people would see that glass as half full. | 有人会说这已经完成了一半 |
[02:06] | I synthesized a custom analgesic | 我合成了一种定制的止痛剂 |
[02:08] | to numb your nerve receptors, as you requested. | 来麻痹你的神经感官 如你要求 |
[02:11] | It should help with the agonizers. | 可以缓解痛楚 |
[02:13] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[02:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:17] | You’ll get the data we need on the Defiant, | 你会找到我们想要的有关挑战号的数据的 |
[02:19] | and you’ll get us out of there. | 而且你能带我们逃出来 |
[02:21] | I know you will. | 我知道你能 |
[02:27] | Burnham. | 博翰 |
[02:28] | I need you. You need you. | 我需要你 你也需要自己 |
[02:31] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[02:37] | – Georgiou. – You mean Emperor Georgiou. | -乔久 -你是指乔久皇帝 |
[02:41] | Logic tells me | 逻辑告诉我 |
[02:42] | she’s not the woman that I betrayed. | 她不是我背叛过的那个人 |
[02:48] | But this feels like a reckoning. | 但这感觉像是种报应 |
[02:50] | Your Georgiou is dead. | 你熟知的乔久已经死了 |
[02:54] | She’s a ghost. | 她是个幽灵 |
[02:56] | Haven’t you ever been afraid of a ghost? | 你没害怕过幽灵吗 |
[02:59] | Warp drive disengaged. | 曲速引擎已关闭 |
[03:01] | Imperial Palace secure perimeter detected. | 检测到帝国宫殿安全线 |
[03:04] | I.S.S. Shenzhou shuttlecraft identity confirmed. | 帝国星舰神舟号穿梭机身份已确认 |
[03:07] | You are cleared to approach the Charon. | 你可以接近卡戎号 |
[04:49] | You said there had been improvement in his condition. | 你说过他的情况有所好转的 |
[04:51] | Since restarting spore therapy, | 自从孢子疗法重新开始后 |
[04:53] | Lieutenant Stamets’ neural activity | 斯塔麦兹上尉的神经活动 |
[04:54] | has increased across all metrics. | 各项指标都有所上升 |
[04:57] | Glucose and oxygen consumption is up significantly. | 葡萄糖和氧气消耗量大量上升 |
[05:00] | Beta and infra-low waves are off the curve. And… | 贝塔波和低红外波已经爆表 而且 |
[05:04] | I know it’s subjective, but he really does look better. | 这么说很主观 但他确实看上去好多了 |
[05:06] | I mean, just look at his skin– it’s so dewy. | 看他的皮肤 多么水灵 |
[05:10] | I admire your optimism, | 我欣赏你的乐观 |
[05:11] | but let us call this what it is: | 但还是接受现实吧 |
[05:14] | – a coma. – We began this course of treatment | -昏迷 -我们开展此次治疗 |
[05:16] | to reconnect him with his consciousness. | 是为了重新连接他的意识 |
[05:18] | Something is going on in that head of his. | 他的脑中正有事在发生 |
[05:19] | We just need to let it happen. | 我们只需任由它发展 |
[05:21] | It will need to happen far more quickly if he’s to help us get home. | 如果还想让他带我们回家 那要加快进度 |
[05:25] | Not much good came from the Defiant data. | 挑战号里的数据没什么帮助 |
[05:28] | If the captain and Burnham cannot unearth the coordinates | 如果舰长和博翰不能找到 |
[05:31] | that tell us where the Defiant crossed over, | 挑战号实现穿越的坐标 |
[05:33] | our spore drive remains our only way home. | 我们的孢子引擎仍是我们回家的唯一方法 |
[05:35] | And it remains inoperable | 而它却无法运作 |
[05:37] | while Lieutenant Stamets is in that state. | 因为斯塔麦兹上尉处在那样的状态 |
[05:39] | Commander Saru, medical emergency. | 萨鲁中校 紧急医疗事件 |
[05:41] | Report to sickbay immediately. | 去医疗舱报到 |
[05:43] | Acknowledged. | 明白 |
[05:45] | Forge ahead. | 继续 |
[05:47] | Fix him. | 治好他 |
[05:58] | Are you in there, Lieutenant? | 你还在吗 上尉 |
[06:02] | Are you in there? | 你还在吗 |
[06:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:08] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[06:09] | Is this the afterlife? | 这是来世吗 |
[06:11] | A-Are you some sort of narcissistic Virgil leading me to judgment? | 你别是那种自恋的宗教人士带我接受审判 |
[06:15] | Yes, Paul. | 是的 保罗 |
[06:17] | You’ve been wrong about everything. | 你对一切的看法都是错的 |
[06:19] | There is a God, and she’s very, very mad at you right now. | 上帝确实存在 而她现在对你非常生气 |
[06:25] | I totally had you for a second there– | 我完全骗到你了 |
[06:28] | you can’t deny it. | 别不承认 |
[06:30] | You should’ve seen your face. | 你该好好看看你的脸 |
[06:31] | I mean… our face. | 我是说 我们的脸 |
[06:34] | That was classic. | 真经典 |
[06:36] | So… there is no God? | 所以上帝是不存在的吗 |
[06:39] | Well, you’re still alive, so… | 你还活着 所以 |
[06:41] | technically, who knows? | 严格地说 谁又能知道呢 |
[06:42] | But if I’m not dead, | 但如果我没死 |
[06:45] | who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[06:46] | You. | 是你 |
[06:47] | In my universe. | 在我的宇宙中 |
[06:50] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:58] | This is my ship. | 这是我的飞船 |
[06:59] | No. You’re still in the mycelial network. | 不 你还在菌丝体网络中 |
[07:01] | But it knows what’s familiar to you, | 但它知道你熟悉些什么 |
[07:02] | and it’s trying to make you feel at home. | 它想让你感觉自己在家 |
[07:04] | Your comatose physical self is still on board the real Discovery, | 你沉睡着的肉身还在真正的发现号上 |
[07:07] | but your neural energy has taken a little detour. | 但你的神经能量绕了点路 |
[07:10] | Interesting. How did you get stuck here? | 有意思 你是怎么被困在这的 |
[07:12] | Like you, I’m an astromycologist. | 和你一样 我也是太空真菌学家 |
[07:14] | I was conducting experiments in my lab on the Emperor’s palace ship, | 我在皇帝的宫殿舰上的实验室里做实验 |
[07:18] | there was an accident, and my mind ended up here, too. | 发生了事故 我的意识也被困在这里了 |
[07:21] | It seems we share parallel fates. | 看样子我们的命运也是平行的 |
[07:23] | From what I can tell, my physical form | 据我所知 我的身体 |
[07:25] | is also in a catatonic state on my vessel. | 在我的船上也陷入了昏迷 |
[07:28] | I was losing hope | 我差点绝望了 |
[07:30] | until you navigated the mycelial highway for the first time. | 直到你第一次登上菌丝高速网络 |
[07:33] | I tracked your comings and goings. | 我跟踪了你的来去 |
[07:35] | I’ve been trying to make contact, | 我试着联系你 |
[07:37] | but I haven’t been able to transmit more than glimpses, | 但只成功传送了一些瞬间 |
[07:40] | images of my universe. | 一些我的宇宙的图像 |
[07:42] | That explains what I’ve been seeing. | 这解释了我看到的那些 |
[07:44] | Visions of a palace. | 宫殿的画面 |
[07:46] | Tilly as a captain. | 提利是舰长 |
[07:48] | I thought I was going insane, | 我以为我疯了 |
[07:50] | but it was just you reaching out. | 但这只是你联系我 |
[07:53] | – Where’s the exit? – Well, that’s where you come in. | -出口在哪里 -那要看你的了 |
[07:55] | You’re the navigator– navigate us the hell out. | 你是导航员 把我们领出去 |
[07:58] | Let’s get to my lab. | 去我的实验室看看 |
[07:59] | Maybe it’s there. | 可能在那里 |
[08:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:02] | There’s something wrong inside the network. | 菌丝网络有点问题 |
[08:04] | Something corrupted. You don’t want to get swept up in it– | 有些地方坏了 你不会想去那里的 |
[08:06] | I did once and was lost for days. | 我去过一次 然后几天找不到路 |
[08:10] | Engineering is that way. | 工程部在那里 |
[08:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:21] | The enemy is here. | 敌人在这里 |
[08:25] | It’s over there. | 在那里 |
[08:34] | Welcome to our way out. | 欢迎来到出口 |
[08:46] | Lords of the Empire, | 帝国的大人们 |
[08:48] | privileged guests, | 尊贵的客人们 |
[08:50] | all hail her most Imperial Majesty, | 至高无上的女王陛下万岁 |
[08:53] | Mother of the Fatherland, | 祖国之母 |
[08:54] | Overlord of Vulcan, | 瓦肯君王 |
[08:56] | Dominus of Qo’nos… | 克罗诺斯之主 |
[08:58] | Regina Andor. | 安多女王 |
[09:00] | All hail the Emperor, | 皇帝万岁 |
[09:01] | Philippa Georgiou Augustus | 奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久 |
[09:03] | Iaponius Centaurius. | 女皇之后 人马星之主 |
[09:06] | All hail the Emperor! | 皇帝万岁 |
[09:13] | Emperor, I present to you, | 陛下 我为您带来 |
[09:16] | Captain Michael Burnham of the Imperial Starship Shenzhou. | 迈克·博翰 帝国星舰神舟号舰长 |
[09:22] | Captain Burnham. | 博翰舰长 |
[09:25] | A face I thought I’d never see again in the flesh. | 我以为我再也看不到这张脸了 |
[09:29] | Choose one. | 选一位 |
[09:37] | You should know what you’re looking for in a Kelpien. | 你应当知道如何选择一位凯尔比人 |
[09:47] | That one. | 那位 |
[09:49] | Move. | 走 |
[09:53] | You brought us a gift. | 你给我们带了礼物 |
[09:55] | Captain Gabriel Lorca. | 加百利·卢卡舰长 |
[09:59] | Delivered to the Emperor’s justice. | 前来接受皇帝审判 |
[10:02] | And long overdue. | 迟到太久的审判 |
[10:12] | You think I’m gonna bow to you? | 你以为我会给你跪下吗 |
[10:15] | I don’t bow. | 我不会跪下 |
[10:24] | Your life will be long, Gabriel. | 你的生命将会漫长无涯 加百利 |
[10:27] | And every single moment of it will be spent | 剩下的每一分一秒 |
[10:31] | in our agonizers. | 都将会在折磨中度过 |
[10:33] | A fair price to pay for your vaulting ambition. | 这对你的狂妄野心是个公正的惩罚 |
[10:37] | Take him to Brig C. | 把他带去禁闭室C |
[10:38] | Only the finest for our new guest. | 新客人要用最好的房间 |
[10:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:59] | You could have died hunting that traitor across the universe. | 你冒着死的危险抓捕那位叛徒 |
[11:04] | I… | 我 |
[11:07] | am so happy you didn’t. | 很高兴你没死 |
[11:15] | Let her rest a bit and have her at my residence by dinner. | 让她休息一会 晚餐时带来我的府邸 |
[11:19] | Yes, Emperor. | 是 陛下 |
[11:21] | There is so much to discuss. | 要说的太多了 |
[11:24] | Everything will be the way it was, | 一切都会像过去那样 |
[11:29] | dear daughter. | 亲爱的女儿 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what else to do with him, sir. | 我不知道还能对他做什么 长官 |
[11:43] | He’s damaged a biobed, wrecked our scanning array. | 他毁了一张医疗床 摔碎了扫描仪 |
[11:46] | – Well, sedate him. – I have. | -用镇静剂 -已经用了 |
[11:51] | Yes, that’s Klingon. | 是的 他在说克林贡语 |
[11:54] | Burnham said he claimed to be a Klingon, | 博翰说他声称自己是克林贡人 |
[11:56] | but how could that be possible? | 但这是怎么做到的 |
[11:58] | His genome matches the one we have | 他的基因符合 |
[11:59] | for Lieutenant Ash Tyler in our Starfleet database. | 数据库中阿什·泰勒上尉的基因 |
[12:02] | His brainwave patterns, however, are highly irregular. | 然而他的脑波图像非常不规则 |
[12:04] | Unless someone can tell me how they put a Klingon inside | 除非有人告诉我如何在星舰军官的身体里 |
[12:06] | a Starfleet officer’s body, | 塞一个克林贡人 |
[12:08] | I don’t know how we can treat him. | 我不知道我们如何治疗他 |
[12:10] | Commander. | 中校 |
[12:12] | Commander. | 中校 |
[12:17] | Burnham, is she all right? | 博翰 她还好吗 |
[12:20] | – She’s fine. – Good. | -她没事 -太好了 |
[12:22] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[12:25] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[12:35] | Dose him again. Now, please. | 给他再来一针 现在 |
[12:56] | The food is delicious, as always. | 晚餐很好吃 和以前一样 |
[12:58] | No one prepares Kelpien like the Imperial chef. | 没有人比帝国厨师更擅长料理凯尔比人了 |
[13:04] | Here, have my ganglia. | 尝尝我的神经节 |
[13:10] | You deserve a treat. | 你值得吃点好的 |
[13:24] | You’re too generous. | 您太慷慨了 |
[13:27] | Why would you leave me, then? | 那你为什么离开我 |
[13:30] | I gave you everything. | 我给了你一切 |
[13:32] | Best education, riches beyond imagination, | 最好的教育 想象不到的财富 |
[13:36] | even your own ship. | 甚至你自己的星舰 |
[13:37] | I earned my command on the Shenzhou. | 我在神舟上赢得了自己的指挥权 |
[13:39] | You were hesitant to use it back at Harlak. | 你在哈拉克却犹豫了 |
[13:44] | Those rebels could have escaped. | 那些叛军差点就逃跑了 |
[13:45] | I had to dispatch them myself. | 我不得不自己动手 |
[13:47] | I had it under control. | 一切都在我的控制之下 |
[13:48] | You’ve grown soft. | 你变软弱了 |
[13:50] | And you’ve grown cruel. | 你变残酷了 |
[13:53] | If you miss me, then say it. | 如果你想我 就说出来 |
[13:54] | Otherwise, let me be. | 不然的话 就放我走 |
[13:55] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[13:59] | Lorca’s men are everywhere. | 卢卡到处都有眼线 |
[14:01] | Even here aboard this ship. | 甚至在这条船上 |
[14:02] | If you had known I was alive, they would have known, too. | 如果你知道我还活着 他们也会知道 |
[14:04] | It would have been impossible | 这样就没办法 |
[14:06] | to ambush him the way that I did. | 像我现在这样伏击他 |
[14:09] | Never could tell when you were lying to me. | 从来不知道你什么时候在撒谎 |
[14:14] | Fortunately, this time i know. | 幸好 这次我知道 |
[14:20] | You always tried to outsmart me, Michael, | 你总是想高我一筹 迈克 |
[14:23] | even as a child. Why? | 甚至还是孩子的时候 为什么 |
[14:25] | Was it the loss of your parents? | 因为失去了双亲 |
[14:27] | My attention to the Empire? | 还是我对帝国的关注 |
[14:29] | Or were you just built that way? | 或者 你天生这样 |
[14:33] | Why were you never satisfied? | 为什么你从来不会满足 |
[14:39] | I knew you had become Lorca’s collaborator, | 我知道你已经和卢卡同流合污 |
[14:43] | and you were conspiring to kill me | 你们在密谋杀了我 |
[14:47] | and take my throne. | 取得我的王位 |
[14:53] | Why did the two of you come back here? | 你们俩回来干什么 |
[14:56] | Please, Philippa. | 求你了 菲利帕 |
[14:58] | It’s “Philippa” now? | 现在叫我菲利帕了吗 |
[15:01] | Not so long ago, | 不久以前 |
[15:03] | it was “Mother.” | 还叫我母亲 |
[15:09] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[15:12] | Take her to the throne room. Gather my council. | 带她去王座室 集结我的议会 |
[15:15] | She is to be executed by my own hand for treason. | 她要由我亲手以叛国罪处决 |
[15:22] | To map an exit from the network, | 要指出网络上的出口 |
[15:24] | it’s helpful to know exactly where Discovery entered | 知道发现号从哪里进来 |
[15:26] | as a way to get our bearings. | 能帮我找到我们的方位 |
[15:29] | And once I know that, | 一旦我知道 |
[15:31] | we can hunt for the best path out. | 我们就可以找到最佳出路 |
[15:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | The coordinates of our final jump aren’t here. | 我们最后一次跃进的坐标不在这里 |
[15:43] | Tell me why you’re not useless? | 跟我说说你为什么这么没用 |
[15:45] | Tell me why you can’t stop clawing at your arm. | 告诉我为什么要一直抓着手臂 |
[15:47] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:48] | It’s nice to know I’m a terrible liar in every universe. | 知道我在哪个宇宙都是很糟的骗子真方便 |
[15:54] | Is that… | 那是 |
[15:56] | Armillaria ostoyae? | 奥氏蜜环菌吗 |
[15:59] | It’s the network. | 这是菌丝体网络 |
[16:01] | It’s taking me over. | 它在侵蚀我 |
[16:02] | I’ve been here too long. | 我来这里太久了 |
[16:04] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[16:10] | Hugh? | 休 |
[16:12] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[16:13] | See who? | 看到谁 |
[16:17] | He was here th… | 他在这里 |
[16:18] | That must mean he’s trapped, too. | 那意味着他也被困在这里了 |
[16:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:22] | If you don’t focus on the task at hand, | 如果你不着重手里的任务 |
[16:24] | you’ll get lost and we’ll never escape. | 你就会迷路我们也就逃不了了 |
[16:25] | Stop! | 停 |
[16:29] | Captain Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰舰长 |
[16:31] | We have sentenced you to death | 因为你对人族帝国皇权犯下的罪行 |
[16:33] | for crimes committed against the Terran throne. | 你被判处死刑 |
[16:36] | Do you have any last words | 在我们行刑之前 |
[16:38] | before we collect our retribution? | 你还有什么遗言要说吗 |
[16:44] | At least you are showing some steel. | 至少你还有点骨气 |
[16:49] | I do love you, Michael. | 我的确爱你 迈克 |
[16:52] | I would never grant anyone else in the Empire | 在帝国我从来没有让别人享受过 |
[16:55] | the mercy of a quick death. | 痛痛快快的死亡 |
[16:57] | You don’t love me. | 你不爱我 |
[17:00] | You don’t love me because you don’t know me. | 你不爱我因为你不了解我 |
[17:04] | Before today, you and I have never met. | 在今天之前 我们从来没有见过 |
[17:08] | I am Michael Burnham, but I am not your Michael Burnham. | 我是迈克·博翰 但我不是你的迈克·博翰 |
[17:13] | I’m from another universe. | 我来自另一个宇宙 |
[17:16] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[17:19] | It’s in my pocket. | 就在我的口袋里 |
[17:24] | Lord Eling, retrieve this proof. | 意林大人 去取证据 |
[17:27] | Yes, Emperor. | 是 陛下 |
[17:35] | That piece of metal | 那块金属中 |
[17:36] | contains the quantum variance from my world. | 包含着我的世界的量子波动 |
[17:38] | It’s subtle, but it’s there. | 很细小 但的确有 |
[17:40] | There’s absolutely no way to fake it. | 绝对没有办法伪造 |
[17:46] | It belonged to my captain. | 它来自我的舰长 |
[17:48] | It belonged to you. | 它是你的 |
[17:54] | Our bond, it seems, is strong enough to cross universes. | 看起来我们的羁绊足以穿越宇宙 |
[18:03] | What a quaint concept. | 这是个荒谬的概念 |
[18:06] | Parallel universes. | 平行宇宙 |
[18:19] | Lord Eling, can you keep a secret? | 意林大人 你能保守秘密吗 |
[18:21] | Yes, Emperor. | 能 陛下 |
[18:22] | Good. Clean this up. | 很好 清理了吧 |
[18:24] | Never speak a word of it to anyone, | 你要守口如瓶 |
[18:26] | and I’ll make you governor of Andor. | 我会让你成为安多的领主 |
[18:28] | Yes, Emperor. | 是 陛下 |
[18:32] | This… | 这 |
[18:34] | is from the United Federation of Planets… | 来自于星际联邦 |
[18:40] | …and, apparently, so are you. | 而很显然 你也是 |
[18:59] | You must want something. | 你一定是想要些什么 |
[19:04] | Lieutenant Tyler is in distress. | 泰勒上尉情况危急 |
[19:07] | He thinks he is a Klingon. | 他觉得他是个克林贡人 |
[19:12] | Then he has awoken. | 那他便是觉醒了 |
[19:15] | I do not know what your people had planned for him, | 我不知道你们计划怎么利用他 |
[19:16] | but this cannot have been it. | 但这肯定不是 |
[19:19] | You must be able to help him. | 你一定能帮他 |
[19:21] | There is nothing to help. | 没有什么要帮的 |
[19:28] | Beneath that man’s inferior carriage | 在那男人下等的身躯下 |
[19:31] | is a devoted warrior | 是一名忠诚的 |
[19:33] | who has sacrificed everything | 奉献出全部的 |
[19:36] | and T’Kuvma’s chosen successor. | 也是特库巫马钦点的继承人 |
[19:39] | He will light the way for his race. | 他会为他的种族点亮道路 |
[19:42] | He will win this war. | 他会赢得这场战争 |
[19:45] | I guess you didn’t hear the news. | 我猜你没听说 |
[19:47] | The Discovery was thrown into a parallel universe. | 发现号掉入了平行宇宙 |
[19:51] | Here, the war is over, | 在这里 战争结束了 |
[19:54] | and you lost. | 你们败了 |
[19:55] | – Lies. – Look, I wish they were. | -一派胡言 -我也希望是 |
[19:58] | But the war and all your devious designs | 但战争和你的诡计 |
[20:03] | mean nothing now. | 现在都毫无意义 |
[20:04] | All that remains is the suffering of an individual I suspect you care for. | 剩下的只有你应该会在乎的人承受痛苦 |
[20:09] | I do not know where your Voq ends | 我不知道你的沃克 |
[20:12] | and our Tyler begins, | 和我们的泰勒的分界在哪里 |
[20:14] | but they are both in jeopardy. | 但他们现在处于险境 |
[20:17] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[20:19] | will you ease their pain? | 你会减轻他们的痛苦吗 |
[20:22] | The one you call Tyler | 你管他叫泰勒的那个 |
[20:24] | was captured in battle at the Binary Stars. | 在双星之战中被俘 |
[20:27] | We harvested his DNA, | 我们收集了他的DNA |
[20:30] | reconstructed his consciousness | 重建了他的意识 |
[20:32] | and rebuilt his memory. | 重造了他的记忆 |
[20:34] | We modified Voq into a shell that appears human. | 我们将沃克装进了人类外表的躯壳 |
[20:37] | We grafted his psyche into Tyler’s. | 我们把他的灵魂接入了泰勒的灵魂中 |
[20:40] | And in so doing, Voq has given his body and soul | 为此 沃克为了我们的大义 |
[20:44] | for our ideology. | 奉献了他的躯体和灵魂 |
[20:47] | If he suffers for that choice, so be it. | 如果他为了这个抉择受苦 随他吧 |
[20:51] | He accepted that suffering | 他为了打败敌人 |
[20:53] | in order to best the enemy. | 接受了这样的痛苦 |
[20:55] | That is what it means to be a soldier. | 这就是作为斗士的意义 |
[20:58] | That is war. | 这就是战争 |
[21:16] | Hugh? | 休 |
[21:19] | Hugh? | 休 |
[22:26] | I wasn’t sure if you’d come home. | 我不知道你会不会回家 |
[22:28] | All the other times I’d try to lure you from work | 我从前用晚餐和红酒 |
[22:30] | with dinner, wine… | 诱惑你回家 |
[22:33] | Are you caught in the network, too? | 你也被困在网络中了吗 |
[22:36] | No. | 不 |
[22:39] | I’m gone. | 我死了 |
[22:41] | “Gone”? | 死了 |
[22:46] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道吧 |
[22:48] | Paul, I’m so sorry. | 保罗 很抱歉 |
[22:52] | But I died. | 但我死了 |
[22:58] | You have no reason to hold my captain any longer. | 你没有理由再扣押我的舰长了 |
[23:00] | He shouldn’t have to suffer for your Lorca’s crimes. | 他不该因你们的卢卡的罪行而受罚 |
[23:03] | the captain may not be comfortable where he is, | 他现在可能没那么舒服 |
[23:05] | but I am… for now. | 但现在我还可以 |
[23:08] | Emperor, my ship and crew are here by accident. | 陛下 我的星舰和船员是因故到此 |
[23:10] | All we want is to return to our universe, | 我们只想回到我们的宇宙 |
[23:12] | but we need your help to do that. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:14] | You’re interlopers from an alien army. | 你们是外在宇宙敌军的入侵者 |
[23:17] | What reason from any universe would I have to help you? | 在任何宇宙中 我有什么理由需要帮助你 |
[23:20] | Because you care for Burnham. | 因为你关心博翰 |
[23:22] | Despite her betrayal. | 尽管她背叛了你 |
[23:23] | You said you loved her. | 你说过你爱她 |
[23:27] | Your people are dangerous. | 你的人很危险 |
[23:30] | “The Federation.” | 星际联邦 |
[23:33] | I know it well from the Defiant’s files. | 我从挑战号的资料知道的 |
[23:36] | There is a reason why they’re classified. | 它们被归为机密是有原因的 |
[23:40] | “Equality.” | 平等 |
[23:42] | “Freedom.” | 自由 |
[23:43] | “Cooperation.” | 合作 |
[23:45] | Cornerstones for successful cultures. | 成功文明的基石 |
[23:47] | Delusions that Terrans shed millennia ago. | 人族千年前的妄想 |
[23:50] | Destructive ideals that fuel rebellions, | 支持叛军的破坏性理念 |
[23:54] | and I will not let you infect us again. | 我不会让你们再次污染我们了 |
[23:58] | We just need access to the redacted information | 我们只需要调取 |
[24:00] | about the Defiant. | 挑战号上的一点情报 |
[24:01] | We believe that it’ll help us get back. | 我们相信那能帮我们回去 |
[24:03] | Share it, and you have my word you’ll never hear from us again. | 分享给我们吧 我保证你再也不会见到我们 |
[24:06] | Those documents will not help you. | 那些资料帮不到你 |
[24:08] | The Defiant crossed here through interphasic space, | 挑战号是从相隙空间穿越到这里的 |
[24:11] | which not only resulted in a temporal anomaly, | 这不仅导致了时间异常 |
[24:14] | but also had devastating cognitive effects | 还给所有船员造成了 |
[24:17] | on every crew member. | 严重的认知能力损伤 |
[24:19] | They went insane. | 他们都疯了 |
[24:22] | They tore each other apart. | 他们撕裂了彼此 |
[24:25] | I am surprised | 我很惊讶 |
[24:27] | the same thing didn’t happen to your crew. | 你的船员没有出现同样的情况 |
[24:30] | We arrived here a different way. | 我们通过其他的方式来到这里 |
[24:32] | – How? – An engine malfunction. | -什么方法 -引擎故障 |
[24:34] | Warp engines do not breach the barriers between universes. | 曲速引擎不能打破宇宙间的屏障 |
[24:39] | Tell me what powers your ship. | 告诉我你的星舰的动力来源 |
[24:43] | Our ship jumped here | 我们是用远距穿梭孢子引擎 |
[24:44] | with its displacement-activated spore hub drive. | 跃进到这里的 |
[24:47] | I would like to see this technology. | 我想看看这个科技 |
[24:50] | Let’s make an exchange. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[24:52] | Your engine schematics for your freedom. | 你的引擎草图换你的自由 |
[24:57] | If I agree, how do I know you’ll let us go? | 如果我同意 怎么确定你会让我们走 |
[25:00] | – Was your Georgiou a woman of honor? – Entirely. | -你们的乔久是守信用的人吗 -绝对是 |
[25:03] | Then you have no reason to believe I am not, as well. | 那你也应该相信我也是 |
[25:14] | Tyler broke free of his restraints. | 泰勒冲破了他的控制 |
[25:19] | This is what he did. | 这是他做的 |
[25:30] | He is too violent for sickbay. | 他太暴躁了 不能送去医疗舱 |
[25:33] | None of our doctors can help him. | 我们的医生救不了他 |
[25:37] | I will ask you one final time. | 我再问你一次 |
[25:40] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[25:42] | No. | 不会 |
[25:44] | Energize. | 传送 |
[25:50] | You have sealed this being’s hellish fate. | 你给了他地狱般的命运 |
[25:54] | Human versus Klingon in one body. | 人类和克林贡人在一具躯体中斗争 |
[25:58] | That is war. | 这才是战争 |
[26:04] | It can be undone. | 可以分离他们 |
[26:10] | But only my hands can tend to him. | 但只有我能救他 |
[26:28] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[26:29] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来接手吧 |
[26:31] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[26:33] | Tell me, Gabriel. | 告诉我 加百利 |
[26:35] | Where have you been hiding since the Buran was blown to bits? | 布兰号被炸成碎片后你都躲在哪里了 |
[26:38] | With friends. | 和朋友在一起 |
[26:40] | What friends do you have left? | 你还剩下什么朋友 |
[26:41] | The Emperor rounded up all your loyalists from every corner | 陛下从帝国各个角落 |
[26:44] | of the Empire. | 抓了所有忠于你的人 |
[26:45] | We had to fill the aft hangar bay | 我们要把船尾的机库 |
[26:47] | with agonizer booths just to accommodate them all. | 装满行刑舱 才能装下他们所有人 |
[26:49] | Yet here we are, just the two of us. | 但我们两个却在这里 |
[26:53] | Feels like it’s getting personal. | 感觉更像个人恩怨了 |
[26:55] | It is personal. | 的确是 |
[26:57] | She was my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[27:04] | This is DNA | 这是来自托纳塔七号星系的 |
[27:05] | from a Comtaxan parasite on Tonnata VII. | 康塔赞寄生虫的DNA |
[27:08] | Doesn’t mix well with ours. | 与我们的并不匹配 |
[27:11] | Admit what you did. | 承认你的行为吧 |
[27:13] | Or what? | 不然怎么样 |
[27:25] | Gabriel? | 加百利 |
[27:26] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[27:27] | I-I thought they were lying. | 我以为他们骗我 |
[27:29] | Chin up, soldier. | 抬起头来 士兵 |
[27:32] | They kept asking us all if you were really dead, | 他们一直问我们你是不是真的死了 |
[27:34] | and I said no. | 我说没有 |
[27:37] | I said no because I wanted to believe… | 我说没有是因为我想要相信 |
[27:42] | – What do you have to say? – About what? | -你有什么要说的吗 -关于什么 |
[27:44] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[27:45] | There are so many women. | 有很多女人 |
[27:47] | It’s good to be the captain. | 做舰长真好 |
[27:49] | Say her name. | 说出她的名字 |
[27:51] | Say her name | 说出她的名字 |
[27:52] | so I can spare your friend. | 我就能放了你的朋友 |
[27:54] | Just-just say it. | 快 快说吧 |
[27:58] | P-Please. | 求你了 |
[28:01] | Leave him out of this. | 别让他扯进来 |
[28:03] | It’s between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[29:09] | Brother, | 兄弟 |
[29:10] | give me strength. | 给我力量 |
[29:12] | Sister, give me family. | 妹妹 给我家庭 |
[29:38] | I saw you die. | 我亲眼看你死了 |
[29:41] | I watched Tyler kill you. | 我看到泰勒杀了你 |
[29:46] | I held your body in my arms. | 我曾抱着你的尸体 |
[29:49] | I thought it was a dream. | 我以为那是一场梦 |
[29:51] | I wish it were. | 我希望是 |
[29:57] | I remember your arms around me. | 我记得你抱着我 |
[30:02] | You made me feel safe. You always did. | 你让我感到安全 你一直如此 |
[30:04] | Stamets, get out of there! | 斯塔麦兹 快离开 |
[30:05] | This place is quicksand– | 这里危险 |
[30:06] | if we don’t leave, we die. | 我们不走的话 会死的 |
[30:08] | Computer, play Kasseelian opera. | 电脑 播放卡西里歌剧 |
[30:10] | The aria he loves, the one I hate. | 他爱的那段咏叹调 也是我讨厌的那段 |
[30:14] | This won’t change anything. | 这不会改变任何东西 |
[30:16] | I don’t want it to change. | 我不要改变任何东西 |
[30:18] | I want it to be the way it was. | 我就要以前那样 |
[30:20] | Please let it be the way it was. | 请让它回到之前那样 |
[30:31] | This is perfect. | 这样就完美了 |
[30:33] | This was always my favorite time with you. | 这一直是我最喜欢和你相处的时间 |
[30:36] | Did you know I loved you? | 你知道我爱你吗 |
[30:38] | I don’t think I told you enough. | 我觉得我没有告诉过你 |
[30:39] | You showed me. | 你表现过 |
[30:41] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[30:44] | Tell me about your day. | 给我讲讲你的今天 |
[30:47] | It was awful. | 很糟糕 |
[30:48] | My partner is dead. | 我的同伴死了 |
[30:50] | My life’s work has been a waste. | 我毕生的事业毁于一旦 |
[30:52] | What I knew to be beautiful is hostile. | 我所理解的美丽却是凶恶 |
[30:54] | And the mycelial network is hell. | 而菌丝体网络反而是地狱 |
[30:56] | No, Paul. | 不 保罗 |
[30:58] | You were right. | 你没错 |
[31:00] | The network is a gift. | 菌丝体网络是个礼物 |
[31:01] | It’s the thread that weaves life through space. | 是穿越宇宙编织起生命的丝线 |
[31:05] | But it is in danger. | 但它身陷危险 |
[31:07] | Yeah, we’re in danger. | 对 我们身陷危险 |
[31:09] | It’s eating me alive. Well… | 它正在吞噬我 |
[31:11] | the other me. | 另一个我 |
[31:12] | Well, the other you deserves it. | 另一个你罪有应得 |
[31:14] | In his universe, that Stamets | 在他的宇宙中 那个斯塔麦兹 |
[31:16] | exploited the network for his own gain. | 以菌丝体网络为自己谋利 |
[31:18] | He’s the one who corrupted it. | 他才是毁了它的那个人 |
[31:20] | I needed you to follow me to warn you. | 我需要你跟我去提醒你 |
[31:24] | The damage is spreading. | 破坏在不断扩大 |
[31:25] | Eventually everything, everywhere, | 最终所有地方的一切 |
[31:28] | will be exterminated. | 都会湮灭 |
[31:31] | You have to save us by saving the network. | 你必须拯救菌丝体网络来拯救我们 |
[31:33] | How? I can’t even find my way out. | 怎么做 我都走不出这里 |
[31:37] | You’re in a coma. | 你正在昏迷中 |
[31:39] | On the Discovery. | 在发现号上 |
[31:40] | And the simplest way back is just to open your eyes. | 回去最简单的方法就是睁开眼睛 |
[31:44] | I don’t want to say good-bye. | 我不想说再见 |
[31:46] | It’s never good-bye. | 不会是再见 |
[31:49] | Isn’t that what you’ve been trying to teach all of us? | 这不正是你一直想要教给我们的吗 |
[31:51] | Nothing in here is ever truly gone. | 这里的一切都不会真正消失 |
[31:54] | I believe in you, Paul. | 我相信你 保罗 |
[31:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:09] | Follow the music, Paul. | 跟着音乐走 保罗 |
[32:11] | Look for the clearing in the forest. | 找到密林中的豁然开朗 |
[32:13] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[32:18] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[32:24] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[32:29] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[32:35] | Oh, my… | 我的天… |
[32:36] | Lieutenant, you’re back. | 上尉 你回来了 |
[32:38] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[32:40] | And he’s leaving. | 他这就要走了 |
[32:41] | Lieutenant, I d-I don’t think this is a good idea. | 上尉 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[32:45] | Do you know how long you’ve been out? | 你知道你昏迷了多久吗 |
[32:45] | – Some things have happened. – I know about Hugh. | -发生了一些事 -我知道休的事 |
[32:48] | But I need you to come with me right now. | 但现在我需要你和我来 |
[32:56] | It’s too late– | 太晚了 |
[32:59] | the sickness has already spread to our supply. | 病毒已经蔓延到了我们的补给中 |
[33:04] | Please do not take offense, Burnham, | 请别认为这是针对你 博翰 |
[33:06] | but I would feel better | 但如果是卢卡舰长 |
[33:07] | if Captain Lorca were the one making this request | 提出会面的要求的话 |
[33:09] | for a rendezvous. | 我感觉会好一点 |
[33:10] | Trust me, so would I. | 相信我 我也这样感觉 |
[33:12] | But he’s locked up. His safety | 但他被关起来了 他的安全 |
[33:14] | depends upon your arrival. | 全靠你们前来了 |
[33:16] | Acknowledged. | 明白 |
[33:17] | I’m sending you the coordinates to the Emperor’s ship now. | 我正发给你皇帝所在星舰的坐标 |
[33:20] | We’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[33:22] | The Federation, through and through. | 星际联邦 太轻松了 |
[33:25] | They would never abandon you and your captain. | 他们不会抛弃你和你的舰长 |
[33:28] | Rules to live by. | 生存之道 |
[33:31] | Rules to die by. | 消亡之道 |
[33:33] | My sister loved you. | 我妹妹爱过你 |
[33:34] | Say her name and beg for forgiveness. | 说出她的名字 请求原谅 |
[33:41] | I need to see my captain. | 我要见我的舰长 |
[33:43] | He won’t survive your agonizers much longer. | 在你的折磨下他撑不了多久了 |
[33:45] | He’s suffering. | 他深受痛苦 |
[33:45] | Let him. If your bond to me crosses universes, | 让他继续吧 如果你和我的牵绊能穿越宇宙 |
[33:49] | then so does his treachery. | 他的背叛也能 |
[33:51] | The Lorca I knew was my right hand. | 我所了解的卢卡是我的左右手 |
[33:53] | I trusted him | 我信任他到 |
[33:54] | with the empire’s most sensitive missions. | 愿意把帝国最敏感的任务交给他 |
[33:58] | I… trusted him with you. | 我也把你交给了他 |
[34:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[34:03] | When I adopted you, you gained a mother. | 我收养你时 你有了母亲 |
[34:06] | But despite my constant guidance and affection, | 但尽管我不断引导你爱护你 |
[34:09] | something was still missing. | 还是少了什么东西 |
[34:12] | In Lorca, you saw a father. | 在卢卡身上 你感受到了父亲 |
[34:16] | Until you grew up | 你长大后 |
[34:18] | and it became more. | 这感觉更甚 |
[34:22] | You’re saying Lorca and I… | 你是说卢卡和我… |
[34:24] | He groomed you. | 他培养了你 |
[34:26] | He chose you. | 他选择了你 |
[34:28] | I did choose you. But not for the reasons you think. | 我确实选择了你 但不是因为你认为的原因 |
[34:31] | He told you that destiny brought you together. | 他告诉你是命运把你们连在一起 |
[34:34] | Different universe, and yet somehow… | 不同的宇宙 但 |
[34:37] | the same people had a way to find each other. | 同样的人总是能有办法找到彼此 |
[34:40] | It’s the strongest argument I’ve ever seen | 这是我听过关于命运的存在 |
[34:42] | for the existence of destiny. | 最强的论述了 |
[34:43] | He said he’d cross time and space itself | 他说他愿意跨越时间和宇宙 |
[34:46] | to take what was rightfully his. | 来取得他应得的东西 |
[34:50] | Apparently the 133 jumps we’ve made filled in the gaps. | 显然 我们这133次跃进补上了空缺 |
[34:53] | Extraordinarily fortunate coincidence. | 极度幸运的巧合 |
[35:00] | You’re sensitive to light. | 你对光敏感 |
[35:02] | Only compared to a human from your universe. | 只是和你们宇宙来的人类相比 |
[35:05] | It’s the singular biological difference | 这是我们两族间 |
[35:08] | between our two races. | 唯一的生物学差别 |
[35:20] | Don’t die on me, you depraved bastard. | 别死了 你个卑鄙混蛋 |
[35:28] | He needed me… | 他需要我 |
[35:30] | to get onto this ship. | 登上这艘星舰 |
[35:32] | You wouldn’t have let him on otherwise. | 用其他理由你不会跟他来的 |
[35:34] | I need you to live or I’m as good as dead. | 我需要你或者 否则我还不如死了 |
[35:37] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[35:42] | He needed me to get to you. | 他需要我来接近你 |
[35:51] | None of this was an accident. | 没有任何一步是巧合 |
[35:53] | My so-called captain’s not from my universe. | 我所谓的舰长不是来自我的宇宙 |
[35:56] | He’s from yours. | 他是来自你们的 |
[35:58] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[36:01] | Her name was Ava. | 她的名字叫艾娃 |
[36:05] | And I liked her. | 我喜欢过她 |
[36:06] | But you know how it is. | 但你知道的 |
[36:08] | Somebody better came along. | 我又找了更好的 |