时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | All hail her most Imperial Majesty, | 至高无上的女王陛下 |
[00:14] | Mother of the Fatherland. | 祖国之母万岁 |
[00:16] | All hail the Emperor, | 皇帝万岁 |
[00:18] | Philippa Georgiou Augustus | 奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久 |
[00:19] | Iaponius Centaurius. | 女皇之后 人马星之主 |
[00:21] | All hail the Emperor! | 皇帝万岁 |
[00:23] | You’re a fugitive wanted for my murder. | 你是被通缉的逃犯 是你杀了我 |
[00:25] | You attempted a coup against the Emperor. | 你组织政变 意图推翻皇帝 |
[00:29] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:31] | I need you. You need you. | 我需要你 你也需要自己 |
[00:34] | Your Georgiou is dead. | 你熟知的乔久已经死了 |
[00:37] | – Just a ghost. – Captain Michael Burnham. | -她是个幽灵 -迈克·博翰舰长 |
[00:39] | You brought us a gift? | 你给我们带了礼物 |
[00:42] | Captain Gabriel Lorca. | 加百利·卢卡舰长 |
[00:44] | In his universe, | 在他的宇宙中 |
[00:45] | that Stamets exploited the network for his own gain. | 那个斯塔麦兹以菌丝体网络为自己谋利 |
[00:47] | He’s the one who corrupted it. | 他才是毁了它的那个人 |
[00:48] | There’s no difference between his network and our network. | 他的网络和我们的没区别 |
[00:52] | It’s just one. | 是同一个 |
[00:54] | And that’s why the damage is spreading. | 这就是为什么破坏在不断扩大 |
[00:55] | Eventually, everything everywhere will be exterminated. | 最终所有地方的一切都会湮灭 |
[00:59] | There’s a clearing | 是密林中的 |
[01:00] | in the forest. | 豁然开朗 |
[01:02] | That’s how they go. | 他们是这么走的 |
[01:05] | I’m sending you the coordinates to the Emperor’s ship now. | 我正发给你皇帝所在星舰的坐标 |
[01:06] | I would feel better if Captain Lorca were the one | 但如果是卢卡舰长提出会面的要求的话 |
[01:09] | making this request for a rendezvous. | 我感觉会好一点 |
[01:11] | Trust me, so would I. | 相信我 我也这样感觉 |
[01:12] | – Acknowledged. – We’ll see you soon. | -明白 -一会见 |
[01:14] | You’re sensitive to light. | 你对光敏感 |
[01:16] | Lorca is sensitive to light, too. | 卢卡也对光敏感 |
[01:19] | The Lorca I knew was my right hand. | 我所了解的卢卡是我的左右手 |
[01:21] | I trusted him with you. | 我把你交给了他 |
[01:25] | My so-called captain’s not from my universe. | 我所谓的舰长不是来自我的宇宙 |
[01:29] | He’s from yours. | 他是来自你们的 |
[03:09] | One year, | 一年 |
[03:11] | 212 days of torture, | 212天的折磨 |
[03:15] | of agony, my friends, | 充满痛苦 我的朋友们 |
[03:18] | my followers. | 我的部下们 |
[03:22] | But I have returned to give meaning to your suffering. | 但我现在回来让你们的牺牲有所价值 |
[03:26] | Today | 今天 |
[03:28] | is the day we reclaim our empire. | 是我们重新夺回我们的帝国的日子 |
[03:31] | Long live the Empire. Long live the Empire. | 帝国万岁 帝国万岁 |
[03:39] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[03:42] | Welcome back, Commander Landry. | 欢迎回来 兰德里中校 |
[03:51] | They told us you were dead. | 他们说你已经死了 |
[03:52] | And you believed them? | 那你就相信了吗 |
[03:54] | – Not for a second, sir. – Sir. | -完全不信 -长官 |
[03:57] | Let’s get you geared up. | 穿戴装备吧 |
[03:59] | Sir, | 长官 |
[04:01] | Charon has ten battalions of Imperial guards on station. | 卡戎号有十支帝国卫队驻守 |
[04:04] | I don’t know how you got here, | 我不知道你是怎么来到这里的 |
[04:06] | or how you got us all out alive, | 或是如何救出我们的 |
[04:07] | but we should withdraw, regroup. | 但我们该撤退 重振旗鼓 |
[04:11] | We still have supporters on several worlds. | 还有几个星球上仍有我们的支持者 |
[04:13] | The Emperor’s ship is exactly where we need to be. | 皇帝所在星舰正是我们要去的地方 |
[04:16] | I have been to another universe and back. | 我去了另一个宇宙 然后又回来 |
[04:21] | You think I’d come all this way without a plan? | 我历经艰苦 你觉得我打没准备的仗吗 |
[04:29] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[04:33] | Stamets is gone. | 斯塔麦兹不见了 |
[04:37] | Coward probably left at the first sign of trouble. | 这胆小鬼估计一发现危险就溜了 |
[04:40] | All his research is still here. | 他的研究成果还在这 |
[04:42] | I’ve known more than one Stamets, | 我认识不止一个斯塔麦兹 |
[04:44] | and they both have one thing in common: | 他们有一个共同点 |
[04:47] | they love their work too much… | 他们极度热爱自己的研究 |
[04:53] | …to leave any of it behind! | 绝不会扔下不管 |
[04:58] | Hello, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[04:59] | Gabriel. | 加百利 |
[05:01] | I really hoped you were dead. | 我真心希望你已经死了 |
[05:03] | Well, you can’t always get what you want. | 不能总是如你所愿吧 |
[05:06] | Hi, Doc. | 你好 医生 |
[05:09] | Ironically, I have to thank you | 讽刺的是 我还得谢谢你 |
[05:13] | for helping me finish what I started. | 帮助我完成我的任务 |
[05:15] | After you sold me out and ruined our coup attempt, | 在你出卖我并破坏我们的政变之后 |
[05:19] | I was down on Priors World recruiting allies | 皇帝追上布兰号的时候 |
[05:22] | when the Emperor caught up with the Buran. | 我在先驱世界寻找盟友 |
[05:26] | As I beamed back to join the fight, her torpedoes hit. | 当我传送回来参加战斗时 被她的光雷打中 |
[05:31] | And luckily, so did an ion storm, | 幸运的是 我们遇上了离子风暴 |
[05:34] | which caused a transporter malfunction. | 造成了运输机的故障 |
[05:37] | And… | 然后 |
[05:40] | know where I ended up? | 知道我去哪了吗 |
[05:42] | Frankly, I’m still stuck on the “not dead” Part. | 说实话 “没死”的部分我还没听明白 |
[05:45] | A parallel universe. | 一个平行宇宙 |
[05:49] | The ion storm must have swapped your transporter signatures. | 一定是离子风暴改变了你的运输机特性 |
[05:53] | To me, it was physics | 对我来说 正是物理学 |
[05:55] | acting as the hand of destiny– my destiny. | 掌管了命运 我的命运 |
[06:01] | The bioweapon you were developing for the Emperor– | 你为皇帝研发的生化武器 |
[06:03] | show it to me. | 给我看看 |
[06:05] | Happily, sir. | 乐意之至 长官 |
[06:28] | Sensors have detected mass casualties | 传感器检测到1号到17号甲板上 |
[06:30] | on decks 1 through 17. | 有大量人员伤亡 |
[06:33] | He’s come back from the grave to stage a revolution, | 他起死回生过来筹划革命 |
[06:35] | and that’s the best he’s got? | 他就这点能耐吗 |
[06:38] | If he keeps doing that, | 如果他继续那么做 |
[06:39] | he’ll reveal his location; then he’s mine. | 他会暴露他的位置 然后他就是我的了 |
[06:42] | Emperor, I’ve seen firsthand how he operates. | 皇帝 我亲眼见过他是如何行事的 |
[06:45] | He can get inside your head, manipulate you. | 他会干扰你的思绪 摆布你 |
[06:48] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[06:49] | He is baiting you. He wants you to come to him. | 他在引诱你 等着你去找他 |
[06:53] | Let me contact my ship again. | 让我再联系一下我的战舰 |
[06:55] | They have no idea they’re flying into a battle zone. | 他们完全不知道他们正要进入战区 |
[06:59] | Please, Philippa. | 求你了 菲利帕 |
[07:02] | I’m not Philippa to you. | 我不是你的菲利帕 |
[07:05] | But you are right about one thing. | 但你有件事说对了 |
[07:07] | He preyed on my sentiment, my weakness for your face. | 他就等着我情绪化 我见到你时的软弱 |
[07:11] | It will not happen again. | 不会再这样了 |
[07:14] | Take her to the brig. | 带她去禁闭室 |
[07:17] | Your choices have determined your fate. | 你的选择决定了你的命运 |
[07:20] | No. | 不 |
[07:37] | – They’ll find her, Emperor. – Take your men. | -他们会找到她的 皇帝 -带上你的人 |
[07:39] | Bring Lorca to me alive. | 活捉卢卡 |
[07:41] | I will kill him myself this time. | 这次我要亲手杀了他 |
[07:50] | Captain’s Log, stardate 1834.2. | 舰长日志 星历1834.2 |
[07:55] | Acting Captain Saru recording. | 执行舰长萨鲁记录中 |
[07:57] | We are en route to the Terran flagship, | 我们正前往人族帝国旗舰 |
[08:00] | having been summoned by Specialist Burnham. | 响应博翰专家的号召 |
[08:02] | Discovery’s spore drive is operational again, | 发现号的孢子引擎又可以运作了 |
[08:05] | thanks to the full recovery | 多亏了我们的导航员 |
[08:06] | of our navigator, Lieutenant Stamets. | 斯塔麦兹上尉的全面康复 |
[08:09] | Yet, despite his best efforts, | 尽管上尉非常努力 |
[08:12] | the lieutenant was unable to save Discovery’s mycelium crop. | 但也无法挽救发现号上的菌丝体作物 |
[08:17] | His fear is that his Terran counterpart | 他担心自己的人族副本 |
[08:19] | has already contaminated the network, | 已被菌丝网络所污染 |
[08:22] | and if so, the results could be catastrophic. | 倘若当真 这将导致灾难性的后果 |
[08:28] | What is it that you wish to show me, Lieutenant? | 你想给我看什么 上尉 |
[08:30] | We have less than 30 minutes | 还有三十分钟 |
[08:31] | before we reach the Terran vessel. | 我们就会到达人族飞船 |
[08:33] | Airiam flagged it– a massive energy signature | 埃瑞安标记出来了 内核发出的 |
[08:35] | coming off the central orb. | 一个巨大的能量特征 |
[08:37] | It’s mycelial. | 是菌丝体 |
[08:38] | This is what my counterpart has been using his mycelium for. | 这就是另一个我使用菌丝的目的 |
[08:41] | It powers their ship. | 为他们的飞船供能 |
[08:43] | – As it does ours. – Not exactly. | -和我们的一样 -并非完全是这样 |
[08:44] | We ride along the network with the spores. | 我们搭载着孢子一起顺着网络在飞行 |
[08:47] | That orb is pulling power directly out of the network. | 能量球正从网络里直接抽取能量 |
[08:50] | But I thought the network could regenerate itself. | 我原以为网络可以自我再生 |
[08:52] | Typically it does, but… | 通常情况下是的 但… |
[08:54] | this process is poisoning it, | 这个过程在毒害着网络 |
[08:56] | spreading infection back up into the system. | 感染整个系统 |
[08:58] | Without a fresh supply of spores, it’ll only get worse. | 如果无法供应新鲜的孢子 情况只会恶化 |
[09:01] | The Terrans must be aware of this flaw; it’s not sustainable. | 人族肯定知道这个缺陷 这并非长久之计 |
[09:04] | I don’t think sustainability is their main objective, | 我认为永续性不是他们的首要目标 |
[09:06] | but it does provide them with far more energy | 这个过程为他们提供的能量 |
[09:08] | than I ever thought possible– | 确实比我想象中要多得多 |
[09:09] | enough to run their city-sized ship | 完全可以供应一架和城市一样大的飞船 |
[09:11] | and power weapons that can destroy a planet. | 以及足以摧毁一整颗星球的武器 |
[09:14] | As they did on Harlak. | 就像他们之前摧毁哈拉克一样 |
[09:15] | How can a people be so shortsighted? | 为什么他们可以这么目光短浅 |
[09:18] | Well, the Terrans are egotistical enough to believe | 人族非常傲慢自大 |
[09:20] | that they can replenish this resource before it collapses. | 自认为可以在资源枯竭前实现重生 |
[09:24] | The other Stamets must have been looking for a solution | 另一个斯塔麦兹和我一起被困在网络中的时候 |
[09:25] | when he got trapped in the network with me. | 一定在想办法解决这个问题 |
[09:28] | If we don’t stop them soon, | 如果我们不尽快阻止他们 |
[09:31] | the contamination will be irreversible. | 将会造成不可逆的污染 |
[09:34] | The network will continue to deteriorate everywhere. | 网络将持续大范围受到污染 |
[09:39] | Here, in this universe, | 这个宇宙 |
[09:40] | back in ours, across the entire multiverse. | 我们的宇宙 以及整个多元宇宙 |
[09:43] | And when it does… | 等到那时 |
[09:46] | Life, as we know it, will cease to exist. | 我们所熟知的一切生命 将不复存在 |
[10:00] | Take this shipwide. | 打开舰间通讯 |
[10:03] | Hello, Philippa. | 你好 菲利帕 |
[10:06] | I’ve watched for years; | 我已经观察了好久 |
[10:07] | you let alien races spill over the borders, | 你任由异族穿越边界 |
[10:10] | flourish in our backyard, | 在我们的后院肆意繁衍 |
[10:12] | then have the gall to incite rebellion. | 之后竟然还有脸煽动暴乱 |
[10:15] | The Terrans need a leader | 人族需要选出一位领袖 |
[10:16] | who will preserve our way of life, our race. | 可以带领我们保家卫族的领袖 |
[10:20] | Try as you might, it’s clearly not you. | 你大可以试试 反正绝不会是你 |
[10:24] | Even Michael knew that. | 连迈克也知道 |
[10:27] | It was her great shame. | 这是她最大的耻辱 |
[10:29] | Well, it’s indecorous of me to share pillow talk. | 当众分享这些枕边语 我真是无礼啊 |
[10:33] | To the rest, many of you know me. | 剩下的人 大部分都认识我 |
[10:35] | Some of you served with me. | 还有一些人曾与我共事 |
[10:37] | To all, I make this offer: | 我向你们所有人提出以下建议 |
[10:41] | renounce Georgiou. | 放弃追随乔久 |
[10:43] | The Empire is dying in her hands. | 在她的掌控中 帝国正在消亡 |
[10:45] | But you don’t have to– not today. | 但你们不会死 至少今天不会 |
[10:48] | Michael Burnham is not to be touched. | 谁也不准动迈克·博翰 |
[10:52] | She is integral to our future plans, | 在我们的未来计划里 她不可或缺 |
[10:55] | a future where we together | 在这个计划里 我们可以同心协力 |
[10:57] | will make the Empire glorious again. | 再创帝国新辉煌 |
[11:01] | Got him. He’s in the main labs. | 找到他了 他在主实验室 |
[11:09] | Lorca does not control this ship. | 控制这艘船的不是卢卡 |
[11:12] | I do. | 是我 |
[11:14] | We take the fight to him. | 我们杀到他面前 |
[11:17] | All hail the Emperor! | 皇帝万岁 |
[11:53] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[12:00] | Where are your troops, Commander? | 你的士兵呢 中校 |
[12:02] | We were ambushed. | 我们中了埋伏 |
[12:05] | How did you survive? | 为什么你没死 |
[12:08] | Lorca spared me. | 卢卡放了我 |
[12:11] | He said he wanted you to know… | 他说想让你知道… |
[12:13] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[12:16] | That he was here. | 他就在这里 |
[12:28] | Hello, Pippa. | 你好啊 小帕 |
[12:30] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[12:52] | Light her up. | 摧毁她 |
[12:57] | Mr. Stamets? | 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[12:58] | Containment field at 30%. 25%. | 力场密度为30% 25% |
[13:03] | 5 4 3 2 Five, four, three, two. | |
[13:05] | It’s down! | 破了 |
[13:13] | Flash grenade! Cover, cover! | 闪光弹 找掩体 快 |
[13:26] | Emergency transport! | 紧急传送 |
[13:34] | You didn’t warn me she could do that, Mr. Stamets. | 你没提醒我她还有这招 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[13:38] | Please tell me we can kill him now. | 拜托让我杀了他吧 |
[13:40] | Well, that depends if he can disable | 那就要看看他能否 |
[13:41] | an emergency transport system. | 关闭紧急传送系统了 |
[13:44] | I can. | 可以 |
[13:45] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[13:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:48] | Set up a perimeter around the throne room. | 在王座室周边设立警戒 |
[13:51] | Let’s tighten the noose. | 我们要先发制人 |
[14:06] | Burnham to Discovery. Do you copy? | 博翰呼叫发现号 能收到吗 |
[14:08] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[14:15] | Discovery, do you copy? | 发现号 能收到吗 |
[14:18] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[14:22] | Please come in. | 请回话 |
[14:25] | Discovery here. | 这里是发现号 |
[14:26] | We are receiving you. | 我们收到你的呼叫了 |
[14:29] | It’s good to see you, Saru. | 真高兴能见到你 萨鲁 |
[14:31] | You as well, my friend. | 我也是 朋友 |
[14:33] | It appears your situation has become dire. | 看来你现在的处境非常危险啊 |
[14:36] | Is the captain with you? | 舰长和你在一块吗 |
[14:38] | He’s one of them. He’s Terran. | 舰长和他们一样 都是人族 |
[14:40] | He used us and the Discovery to jump here, to his own universe. | 他利用我们和发现号跃进到自己的宇宙 |
[14:44] | It was his plan all along. | 从头到尾都是他的诡计 |
[14:45] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[14:47] | Surely, we would have sensed something. | 如果是这样 我们肯定能察觉到的 |
[14:49] | I would have. | 我肯定能察觉到的 |
[14:50] | That’s why we didn’t end up at Starbase 46. | 所以我们才没有停靠在星际基地46号 |
[14:54] | Lorca altered the coordinates of my last jump. | 卢卡改变了我上次跃进的坐标 |
[14:56] | How? | 如何改变 |
[14:58] | He-he got the data he needed | 所需要的数据他都有 |
[15:00] | from those jumps I did around the Klingon ship. | 关于我在克林贡飞船所有跃进的数据 |
[15:02] | Then all that was left was to access navigation control. | 剩下只需控制导航系统 |
[15:05] | And he can do that from his chair. | 他只需坐在椅子上就可以做到这点 |
[15:09] | Lorca’s staging a coup against the Emperor. | 卢卡组织政变 意图推翻皇帝 |
[15:12] | You have to abort coming to the Palace Ship. | 你们不能来宫殿舰 |
[15:14] | Get as far away as you can. | 逃得越远越好 |
[15:16] | I will not consider leaving you behind. | 我绝不会丢下你不管 |
[15:18] | Saru, he has no need for our crew. | 萨鲁 你们对他已经没有用处了 |
[15:20] | He will kill all of you. | 他会杀了你们所有人 |
[15:22] | He might take Discovery back to our universe | 他甚至会把发现号带回我们的宇宙 |
[15:24] | and bring the whole Terran fleet with him. | 带去整个地球帝国的舰队 |
[15:26] | Not if the Terrans have wiped out all life already. | 如果那会帝国还没有毁灭一切生物的话 |
[15:30] | They have created a super-mycelial reactor on the Charon, | 他们在卡戎号上制造了一个超菌丝反应堆 |
[15:33] | and it’s destroying the network. | 正在毁灭整个网络 |
[15:35] | When it goes, it takes all life with it, in all universes. | 一旦网络毁灭 所有宇宙所有生命都会堙灭 |
[15:45] | How do we stop it? | 我们如何阻止它 |
[15:47] | Lieutenant Stamets believes a direct hit | 斯塔麦兹上尉相信 |
[15:49] | from our photon torpedoes on their energy orb | 我们光子鱼雷如果直接命中能量球 |
[15:52] | would create a detonation large enough | 可以制造一个足够规模的爆炸 |
[15:54] | to sever the reactor’s connection | 用来切断反应堆的连接 |
[15:56] | and allow the network to heal itself. | 整个网络可以从而自愈 |
[15:59] | We’re running simulations to account for energy dispersal. | 我们正在模拟计算能量扩散 |
[16:02] | But? | 但是 |
[16:04] | There’s a containment field protecting the orb. | 能量球外有一个保护力场 |
[16:06] | Our weapons can’t penetrate it. | 我们的武器无法穿过它 |
[16:08] | Leave the containment field to me. | 我来解决力场 |
[16:11] | Stay at warp, so you can’t be boarded, | 保持曲速 这样你们无法被登舰 |
[16:14] | and I’ll find a way to signal you when I’m in place. | 我到位后会设法联系你们 |
[16:17] | Be ready to blow up the reactor when I do. | 到时候准备炸掉反应堆 |
[16:22] | Burnham out. | 博翰完毕 |
[16:36] | Believe in destiny now, Mr. Stamets? | 相信命运了吧 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[16:39] | That’s, uh, rhetorical, right? | 这是修辞手法吧 |
[16:41] | Your lack of vision continues to disappoint me. | 你的缺乏远见令人失望 |
[16:45] | I used to suffer from that, too. | 我曾经也像你一样 |
[16:50] | But nothing that’s happened to me was an accident. | 但我遭遇的这些绝不是意外 |
[16:54] | Not ending up in another world, | 在另一个宇宙不是 |
[16:56] | not finding a ship that would help me return here. | 找到一艘船带我回来不是 |
[16:58] | None of it. | 都不是巧合 |
[17:00] | I’m living proof that fate is real. | 天命是存在的 我就是证据 |
[17:05] | Speaking of which, we’ve reached the tipping point, | 说到这个 我这快到一个临界点了 |
[17:08] | where your usefulness to me | 你对我的用处 |
[17:10] | is outweighed by the risk of keeping you alive. | 比不上让你活着带来的威胁 |
[17:13] | I mean, how am I ever gonna trust you? | 我说 我要如何再度信任你 |
[17:15] | Honestly. | 说实在的 |
[17:25] | The living core of the mycelial network. | 菌丝网络的核心 |
[17:28] | It’s poetic justice, don’t you think? | 真是有诗意的正义 你不觉得吗 |
[17:30] | A scientist destroyed by his own creation? | 科学家毁灭于自己的创造 |
[17:33] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[17:35] | I hate poetry. | 我讨厌诗歌 |
[17:44] | Sir, I’m getting word of an unauthorized | 长官 我收到未经授权的 |
[17:46] | ship-to-ship transmission. | 舰船通话 |
[17:49] | That’ll be my Burnham. | 那是我的博翰 |
[18:05] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克 |
[18:07] | Judging from your communications hack, | 根据你的通讯记录 |
[18:09] | you’re somewhere on the third deck– | 你在第三甲板上 |
[18:11] | where, precisely, I can’t tell. | 我不知道具体地点 |
[18:12] | But no matter, I’m not gonna hunt you down. | 但无所谓 我不准备找到你 |
[18:15] | I’ll wait for you to come to me. | 我想让你来找我 |
[18:17] | What makes you think I’d do that? | 你凭什么认为我会这么做 |
[18:19] | Because you belong here. | 因为你属于这里 |
[18:21] | With you? | 和你一起吗 |
[18:22] | In the real world. | 在真实的世界 |
[18:24] | I know that’s hard for you to see right now | 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[18:26] | because you’re blinded by your emotions. | 因为你的情绪迷惑了你 |
[18:28] | The only thing I was blinded by was you. | 唯一迷惑我的东西只有你 |
[18:33] | I know you understand that I had to lie to you, Michael, | 我知道你能理解为什么我要骗你 |
[18:36] | to get home. | 迈克 为了回家 |
[18:38] | Just like you know that the Federation | 就像你知道 联邦 |
[18:40] | is a social experiment doomed to failure. | 是一个社会实验 注定要消亡 |
[18:43] | Childish idealism. | 孩子气的理想社会 |
[18:45] | Every species, every choice, every opinion is not equal, | 所有物种 选择 想法都不是平等的 |
[18:50] | no matter how much they want it to be. | 不管他们如何期望 |
[18:52] | The strong and the capable will always rise. | 强大有力的人永远会掌权 |
[18:55] | Like you and me. | 就像你和我 |
[18:58] | And every living being is safer and happier | 所有生命都会更安全更幸福 |
[19:01] | knowing their place. | 只要他们认同自己的位置 |
[19:02] | That’s why we have a duty to lead. | 因此你我都有领导的重任 |
[19:05] | Like what you did that day at the Binaries. | 就像你和我在双星战役做的那样 |
[19:08] | Stay with me. | 和我在一起 |
[19:10] | Stay here and help me bring peace to this world | 在这里帮助我给这个世界带来和平 |
[19:14] | through strength and order, the right way. | 通过力量与秩序 正确的方法 |
[19:16] | There was no one else like the other you. | 曾经另一个你无与伦比 |
[19:20] | And what she and I set out to achieve | 我与她的成就 |
[19:22] | was gonna be remarkable. | 将会是非凡的 |
[19:24] | And then I met you. | 然后我遇到了你 |
[19:27] | And the truth is… your gifts | 事实是 你的天分 |
[19:30] | far surpass hers. | 远过于她 |
[19:35] | I see you, Michael Burnham. | 我看见了你 迈克·博翰 |
[19:37] | I see your power. | 我看见了你的力量 |
[19:39] | And I’m offering you a future. | 我在给你一个未来 |
[19:43] | I have since the day I brought you onto the Discovery. | 从我把你带上发现号那一刻起 |
[19:46] | Take it. | 接受它 |
[19:54] | She rerouted the feed and disabled the carrier address. | 她变更了信号 禁用了载体地址 |
[19:58] | She could be anywhere. | 她可能在任何地方 |
[20:01] | She’ll come. | 她会来的 |
[20:22] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:24] | My bracelet makes my life signs undetectable. | 我的手环掩盖了我的生命信号 |
[20:33] | This is your sanctuary. | 这是你的避难所 |
[20:35] | Considering the situation, it made sense you’d come here. | 考虑到现在的情况 你很有可能来这里 |
[20:39] | I should have known. | 我应该知道的 |
[20:42] | Lorca seduced you, too. | 卢卡也诱惑了你 |
[20:45] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[20:47] | He broadcast for everyone to hear. | 他广播了全舰 |
[20:52] | Why else would he protect you? | 不然他为什么保护你 |
[20:54] | Lorca believes destiny brought me to him. | 卢卡相信是命运把我带到他面前 |
[20:58] | But he doesn’t get to tell me what my future is. | 但轮不到他来告诉我未来如何 |
[21:01] | I’m responsible for forging my own path. | 我自己负责走出自己的路 |
[21:04] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[21:06] | My Philippa taught me that. | 我的菲利帕教会我这一点 |
[21:08] | This… | 这个 |
[21:12] | belonged to my Michael. | 属于我的迈克 |
[21:14] | Now Lorca has taken everything from me. | 卢卡夺走了属于我的一切 |
[21:18] | You lost a daughter. | 你失去了一个女儿 |
[21:21] | An empire. | 你的帝国 |
[21:25] | I lost a captain. | 我失去了一个舰长 |
[21:29] | And a life. | 我的生活 |
[21:39] | Both versions of me betrayed both versions of you. | 两个宇宙的我都背叛了那个宇宙的你 |
[21:44] | I won’t let that happen again. | 我不会让历史再发生一遍 |
[21:46] | And I won’t let you die again. | 我也不会让你再死一遍 |
[21:48] | So that’s what happened to me on your side. | 所以那边的我原来是这个下场 |
[21:54] | I’m gonna stop Lorca. | 我会阻止卢卡 |
[21:58] | I see why he’s so enamored with you. | 我开始理解为什么卢卡迷上你了 |
[22:02] | You almost make me believe you can do it. | 你几乎让我相信你能做到 |
[22:05] | I will do it. | 我能做到 |
[22:09] | For what he’s done to me. | 为了他对我做的那些事 |
[22:11] | For what he’s done to all the innocent people | 为了他对挡了他路的无辜群众 |
[22:13] | who have stood in his way. | 做的那些事 |
[22:16] | And for the loss of life to come if no one stops him here… | 也为了如果此时此刻没人阻止他 |
[22:21] | today. | 而陨落的生命 |
[22:25] | What is your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[22:28] | I have to disable the orb’s containment field. | 我必须去除能量球的力场 |
[22:31] | Those controls are in the throne room. | 控制器在王座室 |
[22:35] | How will you get to them? | 你怎么拿到它们 |
[22:37] | By giving Lorca exactly what he wants. | 给卢卡他想要的东西 |
[22:41] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[22:43] | We knew the orb harnessed exotic energy | 我们知道能量球通过 |
[22:45] | by blocking the flow of the network, | 阻断网络的流动攫取外界能量 |
[22:47] | but we didn’t know that all those | 但我们不知道菌丝孢子 |
[22:49] | mycelial spores packed in together | 堆积后也产生了 |
[22:51] | created hyper-gravitational and magnetic fields, too. | 超重力和磁力场 |
[22:54] | Even a blast from our photon torpedoes | 我们的光雷 |
[22:56] | won’t be enough to free it. | 都不足以破坏它 |
[22:57] | Well, then we’ll have to create a chain reaction, | 那我们就要引发连锁反应 |
[22:59] | overload it with potential energy. | 使内部势能过载 |
[23:01] | What do we have that harnesses that kind of power? | 我们有什么设备有这种能量 |
[23:06] | our harvested spores. | 我们收集的孢子 |
[23:07] | They hold enough energy to power us across galaxies. | 它们的能量足以帮我们穿越星系 |
[23:12] | We-we should modify our warheads by loading them up. | 我们应该把它们装到弹头上去 |
[23:15] | And how much of our spore supply would we need to use? | 这需要用多少我们的孢子储备 |
[23:19] | All of it. | 全部 |
[23:21] | We won’t be able to jump back home. | 那我们就不能跃进回家了 |
[23:27] | We need to get in close for a clear shot. | 我们需要近距离准确打击 |
[23:29] | The orb is in the heart of that superstructure. | 能量球是整个巨型结构的中心 |
[23:32] | I don’t think we could outmaneuver | 我认为那么大的轰击 |
[23:33] | a blast like that if we’re that close. | 我们无法在那么近的距离躲开 |
[23:35] | I just ran the simulations. | 我刚进行了模拟 |
[23:38] | Discovery’s shields aren’t strong enough to protect us | 发现号的护盾不足以 |
[23:40] | from the energy wave that will be released | 阻挡菌丝网络释放时 |
[23:42] | when the network is freed. | 产生的能量波 |
[23:44] | The shock wave will incinerate us. | 冲击波的能量会将我们燃尽 |
[23:47] | I don’t think we can make it out alive. | 我觉得我们不能活着回去 |
[24:00] | It is well known | 众所周知 |
[24:02] | that my species has the ability to sense the coming of death. | 我的物种有感知死亡将近的能力 |
[24:10] | I do not sense it today. | 我今天感觉不到 |
[24:13] | I may not have all the answers; | 我或许没有所有的答案 |
[24:16] | however, I do know that I am surrounded by a team I trust. | 但我知道我信任身边的同伴 |
[24:22] | The finest a captain could ever hope to command. | 舰长所能期望的最好的船员们 |
[24:25] | Lorca abused our idealism. | 卢卡毁了我们的信念 |
[24:29] | And make no mistake, | 别理解错了 |
[24:31] | Discovery is no longer Lorca’s. | 发现号不再是卢卡的了 |
[24:36] | She is ours. | 她是我们的了 |
[24:39] | And today will be her maiden voyage. | 而今天就是她的处女航 |
[24:43] | We have a duty to perform, | 我们有任务要完成 |
[24:45] | and we will not accept a no-win scenario. | 并且不允许失败 |
[24:50] | You have your orders. | 执行命令 |
[24:52] | On your way. | 去吧 |
[24:53] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[24:59] | We’ve executed her lords and senior officers, sir. | 我们已处死了她的大臣和高级军官 长官 |
[25:03] | The rest of the crew are swearing allegiance to you. | 剩下的船员宣誓效忠于你 |
[25:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:07] | I was just thinking about everyone who’s ever said that | 我刚才在想所有说过 |
[25:11] | victory felt empty when it was attained. | 获得胜利后就感觉空虚的人 |
[25:14] | What a bunch of idiots they were. | 他们真是一群蠢货 |
[25:24] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[25:38] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[25:41] | What’s this about? | 你做什么 |
[25:42] | I won’t let another crew die on my watch, Gabriel. | 我不会再让我的船员牺牲了 加百利 |
[25:50] | I’ve been here long enough to know | 我已经知道 |
[25:51] | that if you want your claim to the throne to be legitimate, | 如果你想王座坐得稳 |
[25:56] | you have to execute the Emperor. | 你必须处死皇帝 |
[26:03] | And you’re prepared to condemn Philippa here to death? | 你准备好判处这里的菲利帕死刑了吗 |
[26:07] | What you said on the shuttle yesterday was right– | 你昨天在穿梭机上说得没错 |
[26:12] | she’s not my Philippa. | 她不是我的菲利帕 |
[26:14] | That’s very Terran of you. | 你还真像人族啊 |
[26:16] | But you and I both know that I have her now. | 但你我都知道我抓住她了 |
[26:20] | What are you really bargaining with? | 你到底想谈判什么 |
[26:22] | I think you know. | 我想你知道 |
[26:26] | In exchange for my crew, I offer you me. | 我要用我自己换回我的船员 |
[26:32] | Let them leave safely and I’m yours. | 让他们安全离开 我就是你的了 |
[26:34] | Like you said, | 正如你说的 |
[26:36] | my future is here. | 我的未来属于这里 |
[26:41] | But know this: | 但记住 |
[26:43] | I’m offering you my mind, nothing more. | 你只能拥有我的头脑 仅此而已 |
[26:50] | Until you’ve completely settled in… | 等你安顿下来了 |
[26:55] | I’m sure you understand. | 你肯定会懂的 |
[27:07] | it looks like you are destined to be betrayed | 看起来你在每个宇宙 |
[27:09] | by Burnhams in every universe. | 都是被博翰背叛的命运 |
[27:13] | No. | 不 |
[27:16] | I’m destined to kill you. | 是我注定要杀了你 |
[27:19] | That would certainly be an impressive trick. | 那你就太厉害了 |
[27:31] | Welcome home, Michael. | 欢迎回家 迈克 |
[27:47] | Captain was right. | 舰长没错 |
[27:48] | What about? | 关于什么 |
[27:49] | “Do not accept a no-win scenario.” | “不允许失败” |
[27:52] | They’re may be a way out of this after all. | 最终可能还有出路 |
[27:55] | I’ve reanalyzed the simulations. | 我重新分析了模拟 |
[27:57] | Now, if we blow the reactor core, | 如果我们毁掉反应堆核心 |
[28:00] | the resulting explosion will be | 产生的爆炸 |
[28:02] | pure mycelial energy, right? | 会是纯粹的菌丝能量吧 |
[28:04] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[28:07] | But not just an explosion. | 但不仅仅是爆炸 |
[28:10] | According to this, | 这里显示 |
[28:11] | the mother of mycelial shockwaves. | 是菌丝震荡波的源头 |
[28:14] | If we can stay right on the leading edge, | 如果我们能正好处在波的边缘 |
[28:16] | we can ride it long enough for the energy to activate the drive, | 我们借助波的能量到足以激活引擎时 |
[28:19] | and then you can navigate us home. | 你就能带我们回家了 |
[28:21] | But, um… | 但… |
[28:22] | the ship’s shields still aren’t strong enough to protect us, | 星舰的护盾还是不足以保护我们 |
[28:26] | unless we modify | 除非我们调整 |
[28:27] | the spore drive to run concurrently | 孢子引擎和 |
[28:28] | with the warp drive. | 曲速引擎同时运转 |
[28:29] | The resulting warp bubble may provide | 产生的曲速泡可能提供 |
[28:31] | a secondary layer of protection. | 第二重保护 |
[28:33] | A shield from the blast. | 爆炸产生的护盾 |
[28:35] | If I reverse engineer the coordinates | 如果我还原 |
[28:37] | that Lorca used to get us here, | 卢卡带我们来这里时用的坐标 |
[28:39] | I should be able to pinpoint the-the right pathway to take. | 我应该能找出对的路径 |
[28:42] | And-and that will get us to the same point in our timeline. | 那会带我们回到我们的时空的同一地点 |
[28:45] | Or at least close to it. | 至少是附近 |
[28:46] | There will be infinite pathways opening up in front of you. | 可你面前会出现无数的路径 |
[28:48] | That-that’s gonna be really… | 那会非常… |
[28:50] | “Hard” is the word you’re looking for? | 你是想说”困难”吗 |
[28:53] | But I don’t accept no-win scenarios. | 但我不允许失败 |
[28:58] | Thank you for your inspiration, Cadet. | 谢谢你提供的奇想 候补军官 |
[29:02] | Now, please. | 现在 |
[29:04] | Inform the captain of your findings. | 告诉舰长你的发现 |
[29:07] | Looks like we may be going home after all. | 看起来我们会回家额 |
[29:12] | Message from the Charon, sir. | 来自卡戎号的消息 长官 |
[29:15] | We’re advised that it’s safe to drop out of warp. | 据建议我们能安全脱离曲速 |
[29:17] | The message has Burnham’s security code on it. | 这条消息上有博翰的安全码 |
[29:22] | Lieutenant Detmer, drop us out of warp. | 达特曼中尉 脱离曲速 |
[29:24] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[29:31] | Captain, we’re being hailed. | 舰长 收到呼叫 |
[29:34] | It’s Lorca, sir. | 是卢卡 长官 |
[29:42] | On screen. | 接到屏幕上 |
[29:44] | Mr. Saru. | 萨鲁先生 |
[29:46] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[29:50] | I’m glad I got a chance to say good-bye to you, | 我很高兴能跟你 |
[29:52] | and the rest of the crew. | 和剩下的船员告别 |
[29:54] | I want you to know that my admiration for you | 我想让你知道我对你的钦佩 |
[29:58] | was and is sincere. | 曾经是 现在也是真挚的 |
[30:01] | When I look at you, I see | 当我看到你 我看到 |
[30:03] | the formidable unit of soldiers that I sculpted. | 我塑造的是一群令人生畏的战士 |
[30:07] | If I thought for a second that any of you were capable | 如果我能有一丝你们能够 |
[30:10] | of relinquishing this cult-like devotion to the Federation, | 放弃对联邦如此愚忠的想法 |
[30:15] | I’d enlist your skills today. | 我今天就会征用你们 |
[30:17] | We are not interested in your sentiments. | 我们对你的多愁善感没有一点兴趣 |
[30:20] | Where is Specialist Burnham? | 博翰专家在哪里 |
[30:21] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[30:24] | You don’t die today | 你们今天不死 |
[30:25] | ’cause she chose to stay by my side. | 是因为她选择留在我这里 |
[30:28] | I would like to hear that from her. | 我想听她说话 |
[30:29] | You are not a reliable source. | 你并不可靠 |
[30:33] | I’m where I need to be, Saru. | 我在需要我的地方 萨鲁 |
[30:36] | This is my place. | 这里就是我的归宿 |
[30:40] | That is all I needed to see. | 这就是我需要看到的一切 |
[30:54] | Fire! | 开火 |
[31:03] | Owosekun, keep your eye on that containment field. | 奥沃瑟坤 盯着力场 |
[31:05] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[31:06] | Detmer, get ready to give Rhys a clear shot. | 达特曼 准备好给里斯一个可开火角度 |
[31:07] | – Yes, sir. – Let’s go, people. | -是 长官 -大家快点 |
[33:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:08] | Stop! | 停 |
[33:12] | Don’t make me have to kill you. | 别逼我杀你 |
[33:14] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[33:33] | We would’ve helped you get home if you had asked. | 如果你要求的话我们早就可以帮你回家了 |
[33:39] | That’s who Starfleet is. | 这就是星际舰队 |
[33:42] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[33:49] | That’s why I won’t kill you now. | 这就是为什么我现在不会杀你 |
[33:51] | But I will! | 但我会 |
[34:01] | We… | 我们 |
[34:03] | We could’ve… | 我们本可以 |
[34:40] | It was a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[34:46] | Burnham did it. | 博翰成功了 |
[34:47] | The containment field is down. | 力场解除了 |
[34:48] | Beam her back now. | 现在传送她回来 |
[34:49] | I can’t get a lock, Captain. | 无法锁定目标 舰长 |
[34:51] | – I’m working on it. – Work faster. | -我在尝试 -快点 |
[34:56] | You fought well. | 你做得很好 |
[34:57] | For a moment… | 有一刻 |
[35:00] | I thought I had her back with me. | 我以为我能再次拥有她了 |
[35:08] | Lorca’s troops. | 卢卡的军队 |
[35:11] | I will buy you some time. | 我会给你争取一点时间的 |
[35:17] | I am a defeated Emperor. | 我是个战败的皇帝 |
[35:19] | They’ve seen my neck. | 我在他们手里了 |
[35:20] | I have no future now. | 我现在没有未来可言了 |
[35:23] | But I will die on my feet as fitting my station. | 但我会站在我的皇位上赴死 |
[35:28] | Go, Michael Burnham. | 走吧 迈克·博翰 |
[35:31] | Find a way home. | 找个方法回家吧 |
[35:34] | Live. | 活下去 |
[35:49] | Burnham to Discovery. | 博翰呼叫发现号 |
[35:50] | I’ve got her. Get her out of there now. | 我找到她了 现在就救她出来 |
[36:11] | She’s on board. | 她准备好了 |
[36:12] | – Black alert. – Aye, Captain. | -黑色警报 -是 舰长 |
[36:16] | Black alert. Black alert. | 黑色警报 黑色警报 |
[36:33] | Lock weapons onto that ship! | 将火力锁定在那艘飞船上 |
[36:34] | The Terran ship is targeting us, sir. | 人族飞船正瞄准我们我们 长官 |
[36:36] | It’s now or never, Lieutenant Detmer. | 机不可失 达特曼上尉 |
[36:37] | Aye, Captain. | 是 长官 |
[36:54] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[36:59] | Is the containment field up? | 力场启动了吗 |
[37:04] | – Locked on, Captain. – Fire, Mr. Rhys! | -锁定 舰长 -开火 里斯先生 |
[37:06] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:14] | Warp speed now! | 现在开启曲速 |
[37:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:27] | Ambient mycelial energy is interacting with the drive. | 周围的菌丝能量正和引擎交互 |
[37:39] | – Cadet Tilly? – Levels look good. | -候补军官提利 -指数看起来很好 |
[37:42] | Engage the spore drive now. | 立刻使用孢子引擎 |
[37:44] | Aye, Captain. | 是 长官 |
[38:08] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[38:10] | The network is regenerating. | 网络正在再生 |
[38:27] | Heat shields at maximum. | 热力护盾开到最高 |
[38:29] | The pathways are bifurcating too quickly. | 通路分叉太快 |
[38:41] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道要去哪里 |
[38:44] | The network is a gift. | 菌丝体网络是个礼物 |
[38:45] | It’s the thread that weaves life through space. | 是穿越宇宙编织起生命的丝线 |
[38:52] | I can’t even find my way out. | 我都走不出这里 |
[38:58] | Follow the music, Paul. | 跟着音乐走 保罗 |
[39:00] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[39:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:14] | It’s the clearing in the forest. | 这是密林中的豁然开朗 |
[39:38] | Thanks, Hugh. | 谢谢 休 |
[40:22] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[40:25] | Reboot the system and find out where we are. | 重启系统 找到我们的位置 |
[40:30] | And when. | 还有我们在什么时间 |
[40:38] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[40:43] | Captain, celestial patterns and subatomic analysis confirm | 舰长 行星轨迹和亚分子分析确认 |
[40:48] | we are in our Alpha Quadrant. | 我们在我们宇宙的阿尔法象限 |
[40:51] | But… | 但是 |
[40:53] | we overshot by nine months. | 我们超前了九个月 |
[41:04] | Mr. Bryce. | 布莱斯先生 |
[41:05] | Send a transmission to Starfleet. | 向星际舰队发送信号 |
[41:07] | Inform them we have returned. | 告诉他们我们回来了 |
[41:09] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[41:11] | Mr. Rhys. | 里斯先生 |
[41:13] | Update our tactical map. | 更新我们的战术地图 |
[41:14] | – I need to see the status of the war. – Aye, sir. | -我要看看目前战争的状态 -是 长官 |
[41:20] | Captain, there’s no response | 舰长 联邦对我们发出的信号 |
[41:22] | from the Federation to our signal. | 没有回应 |
[41:25] | Not even an automated one. | 连自动答复都没有 |
[41:27] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[41:28] | War map on screen, Captain. | 舰长 战争地图在屏幕上 |
[41:39] | Well, if the map is to be believed, | 如果地图可信 |
[41:42] | it appears… | 看起来 |
[41:45] | the Klingons have won the war. | 克林贡赢得了这场战争 |