时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What is happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[00:12] | I don’t think I’m Ash Tyler, Starfleet Lieutenant. | 我觉得我不是星舰上尉阿什·泰勒 |
[00:14] | Not really. Not anymore. | 不是 不再是 |
[00:16] | We modified Voq into a shell that appears human. | 我们将沃克装进了人类外表的躯壳 |
[00:19] | We grafted his psyche into Tyler’s. | 我们把他的灵魂接入了泰勒的灵魂中 |
[00:22] | I do not know where your Voq ends and our Tyler begins, | 我不知道你的沃克和我们的泰勒的分界在哪里 |
[00:26] | but they are both in jeopardy. | 但他们现在处于险境 |
[00:29] | Only my hands can tend to him. | 只有我能救他 |
[00:36] | Logic tells me she’s not the one that I betrayed. | 逻辑告诉我她不是我背叛过的那个人 |
[00:39] | She’s a ghost. | 她是个幽灵 |
[00:45] | I have no future now. | 我现在没有未来可言了 |
[00:47] | Find a way home. I will buy you some time. | 找个方法回家吧 我会给你争取一点时间的 |
[00:49] | Get out of there, now. | 快离开 马上 |
[00:56] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[00:58] | If we blow the reactor core, | 如果我们毁掉反应堆核心 |
[01:01] | the resulting explosion will be pure mycelial energy. | 产生的爆炸会是纯粹的菌丝能量吧 |
[01:04] | We can ride it long enough for the energy to activate the drive, | 我们借助波的能量到足以激活引擎时 |
[01:07] | and then you can navigate us home. | 你就能带我们回家了 |
[01:12] | We overshot by nine months. | 我们超前了九个月 |
[01:15] | If the map is to be believed, | 如果地图可信 |
[01:17] | it appears the Klingons have won the war. | 看起来克林贡赢得了这场战争 |
[01:33] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[01:34] | Emperor. | 叫皇帝 |
[01:39] | On your knees, slave. | 跪下 奴隶 |
[01:42] | This Kelpien is my captain. | 这个凯尔比人是我的舰长 |
[01:46] | Sir, I can explain. | 长官 我可以解释 |
[01:48] | Yesterday we dined on the entrails of his brethren. | 昨天我们还在食用他族人的内脏 |
[01:51] | And today you seek his favor? | 而今天你倒要帮他说话吗 |
[01:56] | Transport our visitor to guest quarters on deck three | 把我们的访客传送至三号甲板的客舱 |
[01:58] | and confine her there now. | 暂时把她关在那里 |
[02:06] | You told me there were no Kelpiens in the other universe. | 你告诉过我另一个世界没有凯尔比人 |
[02:08] | You lied. | 你骗了我 |
[02:09] | I hoped to spare you the pain. | 我是想减轻你的痛苦 |
[02:13] | The presence of a Terran defector on this ship | 把本舰载有人族叛逃者一事 |
[02:15] | is to be regarded as classified. | 列为机密 |
[02:17] | Its utterance will carry a penalty of treason. | 泄露该消息的行为将被视为叛变 |
[02:19] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[02:20] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[02:22] | Captain, your presence is requested in sickbay. | 舰长 医疗舱需要您到场 |
[02:26] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[02:30] | I could offer excuses. | 我可以解释的 |
[02:32] | I was trying to destabilize the Terran Empire. | 我当时正试图颠覆人族帝国 |
[02:36] | I… I thought Starfleet could benefit | 我 我认为联邦星舰 |
[02:38] | from learning about an alternate universe. | 可以从平行宇宙中学到东西 |
[02:42] | The truth is that I just couldn’t watch her die again, Saru. | 说实话 我无法眼看着她再死一次 萨鲁 |
[02:44] | I wanted to offer her more. | 我想要给她更多 |
[02:47] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:49] | Saving Georgiou may indeed prove to be a grave error in judgment. | 救下乔久或许确实是一个极其错误的判断 |
[02:52] | But… | 但是 |
[02:55] | no one else could have done what you did | 没有任何别的人能做到你在那艘人族旗舰上 |
[02:56] | aboard that Terran flagship. | 所做到的事 |
[02:58] | You are alive, | 你活了下来 |
[03:00] | and we are home. | 而我们回了家 |
[03:04] | Any news from Command? | 指挥中心有消息吗 |
[03:05] | Federation ships have appeared on long-range sensors, | 长距传感器检测到了联邦星舰 |
[03:08] | but none answer my hail. | 但没人回应我的呼叫 |
[03:09] | Doesn’t feel much like home. | 感觉并不像回到了家里 |
[03:13] | Discovery suffered damage riding the mycelial shock wave | 发现号利用菌丝震荡波回到我们的宇宙中时 |
[03:15] | back into our universe. | 受到了损坏 |
[03:17] | We are running on auxiliary power | 我们正在使用备用能源 |
[03:18] | until repairs are complete. | 直到修缮完成 |
[03:20] | Deck four. | 四号甲板 |
[03:24] | Dr. Pollard has orders to alert me | 波拉德医生奉命 |
[03:26] | when Lieutenant Tyler regains consciousness. | 当泰勒上尉恢复意识时通知我 |
[03:32] | An emergency surgical procedure proved necessary. | 有必要马上进行紧急手术 |
[03:36] | An attempt to excise the Klingon | 尝试驱除泰勒神经意识中的 |
[03:39] | in Tyler’s neurological identity. | 那个克林贡人 |
[03:42] | How? | 怎么会 |
[03:43] | What happened to him was completely outside | 在他身上发生的事 |
[03:45] | of the realm of sanctioned medicine. | 完全在合法医疗手段的范围之外 |
[03:47] | Starfleet did not perform the procedure. | 不是星际舰队做的手术 |
[03:50] | It was the Klingon– L’Rell. | 是那个克林贡人做的 拉瑞尔 |
[03:53] | His torturer? | 他的行刑者 |
[03:54] | And handler. | 也是指挥者 |
[03:56] | She oversaw Tyler’s transformation. | 她鉴证了他的转型 |
[03:59] | None of us are sure what state we might find him in. | 我们没人知道他会进入什么样的状态 |
[04:03] | I am hoping that a familiar face | 我希望一张熟悉的面孔 |
[04:06] | could offer him encouragement to heal. | 能够帮助他康复 |
[04:10] | How he reacts to you may offer us insight | 他对你的反应或许能帮助我们理解 |
[04:13] | into who he has become. | 他变成了什么人 |
[04:16] | Captain, he’s awake. | 舰长 他醒了 |
[04:19] | Is that an order, Captain? | 这是命令吗 舰长 |
[04:21] | I fail to understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:22] | Is that an order? To see him? | 这是命令吗 让我去见他 |
[04:26] | No. | 不是 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:29] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:39] | What are your findings, Doctor? | 你有什么发现 医生 |
[04:41] | By all assessments, the patient now presents as Ash Tyler. | 根据诊断 病人目前是阿什·泰勒 |
[04:44] | Adrenocorticotropic hormonal levels are normal. | 肾上腺皮质激素指标正常 |
[04:47] | Cellular mitochondria counts are back within human range. | 细胞线粒体计数回到了人类的范围内 |
[04:50] | I find no remaining evidence of Klingon aggression | 我没发现有克林贡人攻击性 |
[04:52] | or muscular stamina. | 或是肌肉耐力的迹象 |
[04:54] | So, is he human or Klingon? | 那他是人类还是克林贡人 |
[04:59] | Neither. Both. | 都不是 也都是 |
[05:01] | We can’t be sure. | 我们无法确定 |
[05:02] | Not without understanding the science | 除非理解了重构流程背后的科学知识 |
[05:04] | behind the reassignment procedure. | 不然我们无法确定 |
[05:06] | And how do we do that? | 那我们要如何做到这点 |
[05:07] | I suppose we could start by asking him. | 我想我们可以从询问他开始 |
[05:19] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[05:23] | Mr. Saru. | 萨鲁先生 |
[05:26] | Thanks for the save. | 多谢你救了我 |
[05:28] | And Voq? | 那沃克呢 |
[05:33] | I can access his memories, | 我能感知他的记忆 |
[05:35] | but there’s a disconnect. | 但是有一道鸿沟 |
[05:37] | Like watching someone else’s life or something. | 就好像在看别人的人生一样 |
[05:41] | Do you remember what was done to you? | 你记得自己身上发生了什么吗 |
[05:50] | The Mo’Kai call it a choH’ a’. | 魔凯称之为 “易魂术” |
[05:54] | Species reassignment protocol. | 种族重构计划 |
[05:56] | Specifically designed to infiltrate | 专门用来渗透 |
[05:58] | classified Starfleet intelligence. | 保密的星际舰队情报 |
[06:00] | Are there others? | 还有其他人吗 |
[06:01] | Voq was the test case. | 沃克是试验品 |
[06:06] | They flayed his skin. | 他们剥了他的皮 |
[06:09] | Cracked his bones open. | 打碎了他的骨头 |
[06:13] | Sawed his heart into pieces. | 把他的心脏锯成了碎片 |
[06:17] | You think that’ll be the worst of it. | 你以为这就是最痛苦的了 |
[06:20] | Then they start shaving down the tips of your fingers. | 然后他们开始刮你的指尖 |
[06:25] | Voq was T’Kuvma’s Torchbearer. | 沃克曾是特库巫马的举火炬者 |
[06:28] | He submitted to the torture willingly, at L’Rell’s behest. | 他根据拉瑞尔的指示自愿参与该计划 |
[06:33] | They were the only true believers left. | 他们是最后的真正信徒 |
[06:36] | Voq and L’Rell believed taking the ship would | 沃克和拉瑞尔坚信夺回舰船 |
[06:38] | bring followers back to T’Kuvma’s house. | 可以把追随者吸引回特库巫马家族 |
[06:42] | They were in love, you know. | 他们相爱着 |
[06:46] | I… | 我 |
[06:49] | Will you cooperate with us? | 你愿意和我们合作吗 |
[06:52] | Share everything you know? | 分享你所知的一切 |
[06:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:56] | I… | 我 |
[06:58] | I would do anything to undo what I’ve done. | 我愿意尽一切努力去弥补自己的过错 |
[07:04] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[07:08] | Specialist Burnham has returned safely aboard Discovery. | 博翰专家已平安返回发现号 |
[07:16] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:18] | – Can I… – Focus… on your recovery. | -我能否… -好好养伤 |
[07:21] | You both survived a harrowing ordeal. | 你们都经历了一次痛苦的考验 |
[07:23] | Saru, I tried to kill her. | 萨鲁 我试图杀了她 |
[07:26] | I murdered… | 我杀了… |
[07:31] | Dr. Culber. | 寇波医生 |
[07:34] | I belong in the brig. | 我应该被关在禁闭舱里 |
[07:35] | Voq is responsible for your crimes. | 沃克才是这些罪行的始作俑者 |
[07:39] | And I see no semblance of him before me. | 而现在我眼前人的和他没有一丝相似 |
[07:48] | Your privileges aboard Discovery will be limited. | 你在发现号上的权限受限 |
[07:53] | But I will not take your freedom. | 但我不会剥夺你的自由 |
[08:11] | Vessel is approaching, sir. | 有一艘飞船在靠近 长官 |
[08:12] | Federation signature. | 检测到联邦信号 |
[08:14] | Hail them at once. | 马上呼叫他们 |
[08:15] | Aye, Captain. | 明白 舰长 |
[08:16] | Captain, its shields are up. | 舰长 他们打开了护盾 |
[08:18] | It-its phasers are charged and targeting. | 并充满相位枪 正在瞄准 |
[08:21] | Shields up. | 打开护盾 |
[08:21] | I’m picking up an incoming transporter signature. | 我检测到传送机的信号 |
[08:24] | We’re being boarded. | 有人上了我们的飞船 |
[08:32] | Identify yourselves! | 表明身份 |
[08:33] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手举起来 |
[08:37] | I demand an explanation for this intrusion! | 我需要你们对这次闯入进行解释 |
[08:39] | We ask the questions. | 该由我们来提问 |
[08:41] | Clear for transport. | 确认安全 可以传送 |
[08:46] | Admiral… | 上将 |
[08:48] | Where’s Captain Lorca? | 卢卡舰长在哪 |
[08:49] | Sarek! Please! | 沙瑞克 求求你 |
[08:50] | Stand down, Specialist. Now. | 后退 专家 快点 |
[08:53] | Computer initiate command-level override. | 电脑 开始覆盖控制权 |
[08:57] | Authorization Admiral Katrina Cornwell, pi beta six. | 权限属于卡特里娜·康韦尔上将 πβ6 |
[09:02] | Override confirmed. | 确认覆盖 |
[09:07] | Start with him. | 从他开始 |
[09:11] | Ambassador, what are you doing? | 大使 你在干什么 |
[09:13] | What the times require. | 时局所迫 |
[09:16] | My mind to your mind. | 我心连彼心 |
[09:19] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我想即彼想 |
[09:34] | Mr. Saru is who he appears to be. | 萨鲁先生表里如一 |
[09:38] | The Discovery has been through | 发现号经历了一次 |
[09:41] | an inconceivable ordeal. | 难以想象的考验 |
[09:45] | Then where the hell is her commanding officer? | 那她的指挥官去哪了 |
[09:51] | Captain Lorca… is dead. | 卢卡舰长已经死了 |
[11:35] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[11:39] | The Lorca I came up with was measured, he was reasoned. | 我所认识的卢卡很谨慎 很理性 |
[11:43] | But I couldn’t have imagined… | 但我没想到… |
[11:45] | That Lorca was an impostor from an alternate universe | 卢卡是从另一个宇宙来的骗子 |
[11:48] | was not the most obvious conclusion. | 这不是最显而易见的结论 |
[11:51] | We were all deceived. | 我们都被骗了 |
[11:52] | Discovery was destroyed by Klingons nine months ago. | 九个月前 发现号就被克林贡人毁了 |
[11:56] | I saw the debris with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了飞船残骸 |
[11:59] | That wreckage belonged to the Terran Discovery. | 那些是人族发现号的残骸 |
[12:02] | The two ships switched places when we jumped across universes. | 两艘飞船在宇宙间跳跃时互换了位置 |
[12:05] | From what you’ve told us about the Terran Empire, | 关于人族帝国方面 根据你的说法 |
[12:07] | no Starfleet officer could survive that universe alone. | 没有星舰军官能独自在那个宇宙生存 |
[12:11] | So my Gabriel is dead. | 所以我的加百利死了 |
[12:19] | Lorca sidelined the most vital asset in our fleet. | 卢卡带走了我们舰队最宝贵的东西 |
[12:24] | Now, with your return, we have disseminated | 如今你们回来了 我们可以在前线传播 |
[12:26] | your hard-earned, cloak-breaking algorithm to the front lines, | 这来之不易的 可以破解隐形飞船的算法了 |
[12:30] | which will neutralize the Klingons’ ability | 这样一来克林贡人便无法 |
[12:32] | to render their ships invisible. | 使飞船隐形 |
[12:34] | But our fear is it’s too late. | 但让人担忧的是 会不会太晚了 |
[12:37] | The war here has waged on | 之前我们缺乏这项技术 |
[12:39] | for nine brutal months without it. | 打了整整九个月的硬仗 |
[12:43] | Stardate 4789.6: | 星历4789.6 |
[12:46] | Klingon vessels launch | 克林贡舰船向卡尔弗六号星 |
[12:48] | hypothermic charges at Kelfour VI, | 发射了低温炮 |
[12:51] | burning off their atmosphere | 毁了他们的大气层 |
[12:52] | and killing 11,000 civilians instantly. | 瞬间抹去1.1万平民的生命 |
[12:56] | Stardate 4851.5: | 星历4851.5 |
[12:59] | A cloaked raider tails the USS Saratoga | 一艘隐形突袭机尾随联邦星舰萨拉托加号 |
[13:02] | into spacedock at Starbase 22, | 进入星际基地22号的船坞 |
[13:04] | then ignites its antimatter supply | 然后进行自杀式袭击 |
[13:07] | in a suicide mission. | 点燃了基地的反物质库 |
[13:08] | Days later, similar assaults | 数天后 同样的袭击 |
[13:10] | are carried out on bases 19 and 12, | 也发生在星际基地19号和12号 |
[13:13] | resulting in the loss of one-third of our fleet. | 导致我们损失了三分之一的舰队 |
[13:17] | Research outposts at the border colonies of Nivalla, | 在尼瓦拉 赛普特拉 伊里丁 |
[13:20] | Septra and Iridin have also been destroyed. | 边境殖民地的研究基地也悉数被毁 |
[13:24] | The only children spared | 唯一幸免于难的孩子 |
[13:26] | are now orphans. | 成了孤儿 |
[13:31] | There’s no pattern to these attacks. | 这些袭击没有统一形式 |
[13:33] | There’s no logical progression to their targets. | 对于袭击目标也没有逻辑性规律可言 |
[13:35] | There’s not even consistency of method. | 连袭击方式也没有共性 |
[13:37] | In the absence of a clear leader, | 因为没有真正的领袖 |
[13:39] | the Klingon houses are divided once again. | 克林贡家族再次分裂了 |
[13:42] | At the start of this war, we fought one enemy. | 在战争伊始 我们只有一个敌人 |
[13:44] | Now, we fight 24. | 如今 我们面对24个敌人 |
[13:48] | They quarrel among themselves, | 他们内部纷争不断 |
[13:50] | hence the indiscriminate nature of their aggression. | 因此他们的攻击才毫无章法 |
[13:53] | But their collective aim seems clear. | 但他们的共同目标非常明显 |
[13:57] | To compete for dominance by seeing | 谁能最大程度破坏联邦的战略资产 |
[13:59] | which house can destroy the most Federation assets. | 谁就能拥有统治权 |
[14:02] | We are fodder for their futile savagery. | 我们是他们家族争权夺利的牺牲品 |
[14:06] | Our deaths, their spoils. | 以我们的死作为战利品 |
[14:10] | Nearly 20% of former Federation space has been occupied. | 联邦管辖空间中有将近20%的地方遭到侵占 |
[14:15] | Discovery will jump to Starbase One immediately. | 发现号马上跃进到星际基地一号 |
[14:19] | All evidence of your recent journey | 所有关于你们最近航行的数据 |
[14:21] | will be classified and destroyed. | 都会视为机密并进行销毁 |
[14:23] | We cannot risk the knowledge of this alternate universe | 我们不能冒险让平行宇宙的有关信息 |
[14:26] | leaving the confines of Discovery. | 从发现号上泄露出去 |
[14:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:30] | There would be too many possibilities. | 太多不确定性了 |
[14:33] | Indeed. Our people have suffered terrible losses. | 是的 我们的人民失去了太多 |
[14:37] | What would you do if you thought that your dead wife, | 如果你发现自己的已故妻子 |
[14:40] | your lost child, your murdered parents, | 孩子 以及被人杀害的双亲 |
[14:43] | all might be alive on the other side | 在另一个世界里好好活着 |
[14:45] | and that a technology exists | 而科技允许你再次见到他们时 |
[14:48] | for you to see them again? | 你会怎么办 |
[14:51] | This knowledge must be buried. | 这些信息不能让别人知道 |
[14:54] | Command will want this locked down. | 指挥部要求封锁消息 |
[14:57] | Of course, Admiral. | 当然 上将 |
[14:59] | Starbase One is our only remaining sanctuary. | 星际基地一号是我们仅有的避难所了 |
[15:02] | Can you jump us there? | 你能载着我们跃进过去吗 |
[15:04] | Well, it’s, uh, | 这个… |
[15:05] | 100 AUs from Earth | 基地离地球有100光年的距离 |
[15:07] | and over a light-year from our current position. | 离我们也有一光年的距离 |
[15:10] | We used up the last of our supply of spores to get us home, | 为了回家我们已经用完了最后的孢子储备 |
[15:13] | and I can’t jump without them. | 我没有孢子无法跃进 |
[15:18] | The journey at warp will be perilous. | 曲速前进会很危险 |
[15:21] | Klingons swarm the quadrant. | 象限里四处都是克林贡人 |
[15:25] | I’m afraid we have no choice. | 恐怕我们别无选择 |
[15:26] | Saru, take the ship to warp as soon as possible. | 萨鲁 尽快让飞船进入曲速 |
[15:31] | Admiral… | 上将 |
[15:34] | There’s one more thing you need to know. | 我有件事要通知您 |
[15:41] | Emperor, the Federation has questions. | 皇帝 联邦有一些问题 |
[15:45] | I need you to answer them. | 我想要你来回答 |
[15:47] | What kind of guest would I be | 我要是拒绝这个小小的要求 |
[15:49] | if I refused such a simple request? | 还能在此做客吗 |
[15:52] | I’m told that, in your universe, | 我听说 在你的宇宙里 |
[15:55] | your word is law. | 你的话就是金科玉律 |
[15:57] | Here, we do things differently. | 在这里却不是如此 |
[15:59] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[16:01] | The resemblance is remarkable. | 真是惊人相似 |
[16:05] | What do you know of your counterpart, | 你了解你的副本 |
[16:07] | Captain Philippa Georgiou? | 舰长菲利帕·乔久吗 |
[16:11] | I know that she is dead | 我知道她已死 |
[16:15] | and I am not. | 而我还活着 |
[16:16] | But I will leave you to determine | 至于我和她谁更强大 |
[16:19] | which of us has proved stronger. | 你们自有定夺 |
[16:24] | Specialist Burnham has assured us | 博翰专家向我们保证 |
[16:27] | that your arrival in this universe | 你来到这个宇宙 |
[16:29] | is without motive, | 并非另有图谋 |
[16:31] | but your presence here remains complicated. | 而你的出现一直疑云重重 |
[16:34] | The solution, however, is not. | 但解决方案却很简单 |
[16:37] | Send me home. | 送我回家 |
[16:39] | The Emperor narrowly escaped a violent revolution. | 皇帝从暴力革命中死里逃生 |
[16:43] | She deserves political asylum. | 她应当受到政治庇护 |
[16:45] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你们保护 |
[16:47] | We have charted a course for Starbase One. | 我们设定了前往星际基地一号的航线 |
[16:49] | You will be held there, humanely, | 我们会把你人道地关押在那里 |
[16:51] | until Command can determine a proper course of action. | 直到指挥中心确定适宜的行动方案 |
[16:54] | So I am your prisoner. | 所以我是你们的囚犯 |
[16:56] | Look, Your Highness, or whatever you’re called, | 殿下 或者不管你该是什么称呼 |
[16:59] | I’ll tell it to you straight. | 我就对你直说了 |
[17:00] | I’m not even sure we know how to send you home, | 我甚至不确定我们知道如何送你回家 |
[17:03] | and even if we did, | 即使我们知道 |
[17:04] | we have a war to fight. | 我们还有场战争要打 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:08] | Like I said, you’re our guest. | 如我所说 你是我们的客人 |
[17:11] | Make yourself at home. | 在这里别拘束 |
[17:16] | The resemblance is remarkable. | 真是惊人相似 |
[17:20] | See that she’s comfortable. | 确保她住得舒服 |
[17:40] | Attention, all cadets… | 所有学员注意 |
[17:46] | Stamets. | 斯塔麦兹 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:51] | Words… | 道歉 |
[17:52] | Words are not enough, and I know that. | 道歉很苍白 我明白 |
[17:56] | But I am. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[17:58] | You killed a good man. | 你杀了一个好人 |
[18:01] | A man that I loved. | 我爱的人 |
[18:03] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[18:08] | I do now. | 我现在记得 |
[18:09] | And… does it gut you? | 那…你悔恨吗 |
[18:14] | Does it sicken you? | 你痛不欲生吗 |
[18:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:21] | Maybe you’re still human after all. | 算你还有点人性 |
[18:54] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:21] | You don’t have to do this. I’m okay. | 你不必这么做 我没事 |
[19:25] | How could that possibly be true? | 这怎么可能 |
[19:30] | Just eat. | 吃吧 |
[19:32] | And talk, if you want to. | 聊聊也行 只要你想 |
[19:34] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[19:46] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[20:06] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[20:07] | Starbase One within range. | 星际基地一号不远了 |
[20:08] | Well done, all. | 干得好 大家 |
[20:09] | USS Discovery to Starbase One, | 联邦星舰发现号呼叫星际基地一号 |
[20:12] | permission to initiate docking procedures? | 请求启动停靠程序 |
[20:14] | She’ll be a sight for sore eyes. | 他们看到她会很高兴的 |
[20:16] | Admiral, | 上将 |
[20:17] | I’m unable to establish contact. | 无法接通 |
[20:20] | Reset our channels. | 重置频道 |
[20:21] | I’ll override the comms restrictions manually. | 我来手动覆盖通信限制 |
[20:29] | Detmer, drop us out of warp. | 达特曼 离开曲速 |
[20:31] | Aye, Admiral. | 是 上将 |
[20:33] | Bring Starbase One on screen. | 屏幕显示星际基地一号 |
[20:36] | Aye, Admiral. | 是 上将 |
[20:48] | No. | 不 |
[20:56] | Enhancing image. | 放大图像 |
[21:01] | That’s a Klingon crest. | 那是克林贡徽章 |
[21:03] | House D’Ghor. | 德赫尔家族 |
[21:04] | They’ve seized a Federation starbase? | 他们占领了联邦星际基地吗 |
[21:06] | Scan for life signs. Now! | 扫描生命信号 快 |
[21:08] | Complying. | 执行中 |
[21:09] | Sensing 274 Klingon life signs aboard. | 飞船上检测到274个克林贡人生命信号 |
[21:12] | – Federation life. – Uh, negative, Admiral. | -联邦成员的生命 -没有 长官 |
[21:14] | There’s nothing. | 一个都没检测到 |
[21:16] | There were 80,000 souls on that base. | 这基地有8万条生命 |
[21:20] | A large contingent of our leadership | 一支庞大的领导分遣队 |
[21:21] | and at least three starships. | 以及至少三艘星舰 |
[21:24] | The Klingons are practically in Earth’s backyard. | 克林贡人简直就驻扎在地球的后院 |
[21:27] | Captain, we’re being scanned. | 舰长 有人在扫描我们 |
[21:34] | Detmer, maximum warp. Get us out of here. | 达特曼 启动最大曲速 离开这里 |
[21:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:41] | I’ll bring sensors to maximum. | 我把传感器开到极限 |
[21:42] | Maintain constant scans of Klingon contacts… | 持续扫描克林贡通信 |
[21:59] | Admiral, Discovery awaits your orders. | 上将 发现号等待您下令 |
[22:07] | Maintain current course and speed. | 保持当前航线和速度 |
[22:11] | We will make contact with command. | 联络指挥部 |
[22:15] | What’s left of them. | 幸存的指挥部 |
[22:47] | You live. | 你没死 |
[22:48] | And you finally made it aboard the USS Discovery, | 你终于登上了联邦星舰发现号 |
[22:51] | though I suspect you’ve found the accommodations lacking. | 但我想你也发现了住宿条件不太好 |
[22:55] | Even from a cage, Kahless hears my call. | 即使身处笼中 凯拉斯也能听见我的呼唤 |
[22:58] | I do not subscribe to your ideals. | 恕我不敢苟同 |
[23:01] | And yet, I feel as though you and I understand each other. | 但我感觉我们能互相理解 |
[23:05] | T’Kuvma taught that all humans are without courage. | 特库巫马教导说人类都无勇气可言 |
[23:10] | About this, he was wrong. | 现在看来 他说得不全对 |
[23:13] | I want to be truthful with you. | 我想对你坦诚 |
[23:16] | Your side is winning. | 你方要赢了 |
[23:20] | When we met, you had nothing but contempt | 我们相遇时 你对克林贡帝国 |
[23:23] | for the crumbling leadership of the Klingon Empire. | 分崩离析的领导层充满藐视 |
[23:25] | T’Kuvma sought to strengthen and unify the Great Houses. | 特库巫马追求各大家族的强大和统一 |
[23:29] | If he has succeeded in only this, | 仅仅是取得这一成就 |
[23:31] | it is cause for celebration. | 就值得庆贺了 |
[23:33] | Your Great Houses are carving up Federation assets | 你们的各大家族在众帮派之间 |
[23:37] | among their factions. | 分割联邦领地 |
[23:39] | A captured starbase bears the insignia of House D’Ghor, | 一个被占领的星际基地印上了德赫尔家族徽章 |
[23:43] | not of the Klingon Empire. | 而非克林贡帝国徽章 |
[23:46] | Is that the kind of unity your messiah proclaimed? | 这就是你们先知所颂扬的家族统一吗 |
[23:49] | They think nothing of the collateral damage | 他们毫不在意自己的残酷攻击 |
[23:52] | caused by their brutal attacks. | 所带来的间接伤害 |
[23:54] | They target civilians, hospitals, food convoys. | 他们攻击平民 医院 食物护卫队 |
[23:58] | They slaughter innocents and inspire terror | 他们在整个象限内 |
[24:02] | across the quadrant. | 滥杀无辜 制造恐慌 |
[24:03] | This is war, | 这是战争 |
[24:04] | not a child’s game with rules. | 不是小孩过家家 |
[24:06] | We fight to preserve Klingon identity. | 我们为保护克林贡种族而战斗 |
[24:09] | No one is looking to destroy your culture. | 没有人想摧毁你们的文明 |
[24:12] | Our laws are founded in equality. Freedom. | 我们的法律建立在平等之上 自由 |
[24:16] | T’Kuvma taught us that the Federation cannot help itself. | 特库巫马说 联邦控制不住的 |
[24:19] | It seeks universal homogenization and assimilation. | 它追求宇宙同质化 |
[24:22] | T’Kuvma was an ignorant fool. | 特库巫马是个无知的傻瓜 |
[24:26] | And your people are moving closer and closer | 你的人民离我的母星 |
[24:29] | to my home planet. | 越来越近 |
[24:31] | What are you looking for? | 你们想要什么 |
[24:35] | More territory? | 更广阔的疆土 |
[24:36] | Conditional surrender? | 有条件投降 |
[24:37] | I mean, your people won’t even make demands. Why? | 你们根本不提要求 为什么 |
[24:40] | How does this war end? | 要怎么才能结束这场战争 |
[24:44] | It doesn’t. | 战争不会结束 |
[24:46] | Klingons have tasted your blood. | 克林贡人已尝过你的鲜血 |
[24:48] | Conquer us… | 征服我们 |
[24:51] | or we will never relent. | 否则我们永不休止 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:12] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[25:14] | Another Klingon attack. | 又一波克林贡攻击 |
[25:17] | You’ll have to stay on board discovery a little while longer. | 你需要在发现号上呆久一点了 |
[25:19] | It makes no difference. | 并没有什么差别 |
[25:21] | One cell in this universe is as good as another. | 这个宇宙里的一处监狱和另一处没区别 |
[25:24] | You heard your admiral. | 你听见上将说什么了 |
[25:25] | We mean you no harm. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[25:27] | The admiral was just… | 上将刚才 |
[25:28] | Tell me about the Vulcan. | 告诉我瓦肯人的事情 |
[25:30] | There is a connection between the two of you. | 你们两个有某种联系 |
[25:32] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[25:33] | The way you look at him | 你看他的眼神 |
[25:34] | is not unlike the way you look at me. | 和看我的不一样 |
[25:37] | He’s essentially my father. | 他基本上是我的父亲 |
[25:38] | He raised me. | 他抚养我长大 |
[25:41] | So you were orphaned here as well? | 所以你也是个孤儿 |
[25:44] | Another echo of fate between our worlds. | 两个世界另一个相同点 |
[25:46] | Your rule extends through every system in your galaxy. | 你的统治覆盖了银河系中每一个星系 |
[25:52] | You’ve conquered places | 你征服了 |
[25:53] | Starfleet hasn’t even dared to explore. | 星联舰队不敢涉足的地方 |
[25:57] | I see now that the time for peace has passed. | 既然和平已无望 |
[26:01] | I need you to tell me, | 我需要你告诉我 |
[26:03] | how did you defeat the Klingon Empire? | 你是怎么打败克林贡帝国的 |
[26:09] | I started this war, and I need to finish it. | 我开始的战争要由我来终结 |
[26:13] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这 |
[26:15] | Truly. | 说实话 |
[26:17] | I wanted to show you a place of morality, | 我想带你来看这个地方 |
[26:19] | of hope. | 道德观与希望仍然存在 |
[26:20] | Let me tell you, daughter who is not my daughter. | 那让我告诉你 不是我女儿的女儿 |
[26:25] | In truth, you wished to save me because you couldn’t save her. | 其实你救我因为你无法救她 |
[26:29] | This regret that you have for what you did, | 你为你的行为感到懊悔 |
[26:33] | it weakens you. | 这使你软弱 |
[26:38] | I feel it every day of my life. | 我每一天都在后悔 |
[26:50] | The Klingons are like cancer cells: constantly dividing. | 克林贡就像不断分裂的癌细胞 |
[26:56] | To root them out, | 想要铲除他们 |
[26:58] | you must destroy the tumor at its source. | 你必须从病灶下手 |
[27:03] | How much do you know about Qo’noS? | 你对克罗诺斯了解多少 |
[27:11] | I suppose I don’t have to tell you | 我想不必告诉你 |
[27:12] | it’s the middle of the night. | 已经半夜了吧 |
[27:15] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[27:20] | I left Discovery only to learn that a Klingon attack is imminent. | 我离开发现号发现克林贡正发动进攻 |
[27:23] | They are gathering forces to launch a strike | 他们正在集中兵力 |
[27:25] | on this whole system. | 准备攻击整个星系 |
[27:27] | The Klingons are taking the fight to us. | 克林贡人把战火烧到我们家门口 |
[27:30] | We need to take it to them, to Qo’noS. | 我们需要把战火带给他们 去克罗诺斯 |
[27:33] | Attack the Klingon homeworld? | 攻击克林贡本土 |
[27:35] | Not a simple attack. | 不是简单的攻击 |
[27:37] | A simultaneous strike on their planetary-defense batteries, | 先对星球防御炮组的同时发动攻击 |
[27:41] | immediately followed by the coordinated destruction | 紧接着对星球所有军事设施 |
[27:43] | of all military targets planetwide. | 发动打击 摧毁目标 |
[27:46] | A single offensive so destructive, | 这样一场惨烈的攻势 |
[27:49] | it will force the enemy to retreat from Federation space | 会迫使敌人撤退联邦领空 |
[27:52] | and head for home. | 回到母星 |
[27:53] | Our remaining fleet is being called back to defend Earth. | 我们余下的舰队已被召回包围地球 |
[27:58] | Discovery should join them. | 发现号应该和他们一起 |
[27:59] | Each path of logic leads to the same conclusion: | 所有的逻辑都总结出一个结果 |
[28:03] | Starfleet tactics have failed us. | 星联舰队的策略不管用 |
[28:06] | We must adapt if we’re to have any hope of survival. | 为了生存我们必须改变 |
[28:10] | Qo’noS is uncharted territory. | 克罗诺斯没有星图 |
[28:12] | We have no idea where their defense batteries are, | 我们无从得知防御炮组的位置 |
[28:15] | much less their weapon production systems or shipyards. | 更别说武器工厂或是船坞 |
[28:18] | The planet’s dense upper atmosphere prevents | 星球的高空大气层非常稠密 |
[28:20] | long-range topographical and energy analysis. | 我们无法使用长距离测量仪和能量分析 |
[28:23] | And no Starfleet officer has set foot there in this century. | 这个世纪还没有星联军官去过那里 |
[28:26] | Your strategy’s a good one, Katrina. | 你的计划很棒 卡特里娜 |
[28:28] | But it’s not feasible without a map. | 但没有地图就做不到 |
[28:31] | And by the time Discovery got close enough to begin surveying, | 等发现号可以近距离分析的时候 |
[28:34] | they’d blow her out of the sky. | 他们早就把你们炸飞了 |
[28:37] | She’s not gonna be in the sky. | 她不会从天上走 |
[28:40] | Let’s go over it again. | 让我们再来一遍 |
[28:42] | Qo’noS is composed of a subterranean series | 克罗诺斯地下 |
[28:45] | of now dormant volcanoes. | 是一系列休眠火山 |
[28:47] | It is a planet of caves. | 它是千洞之国 |
[28:49] | Some of them, according to Specialist Burnham’s intel, | 其中某些 根据博翰专家的情报 |
[28:52] | are big enough to house a Crossfield-class starship. | 足够容纳克罗斯菲尔德级的星舰 |
[28:55] | Rather than surveil our targets from orbit, | 我们不会从轨道上监视目标 |
[28:57] | we can map the terrain from the inside out. | 我们可以从内部绘制地形 |
[29:00] | Thereby minimizing our risk of detection. | 将被发现的概率减少到最小 |
[29:03] | Jumping a massive starship inside a cave | 把巨大的星舰跃进到 |
[29:05] | of impenetrable rock does seem, uh, challenging. | 山洞中坚硬的石块之间是个挑战 |
[29:09] | Travel aboard the mycelial network is, in itself, | 菌丝网络本身 |
[29:12] | a sort of advanced detection system of geophysical imaging. | 就是一种先进的地理图像探测系统 |
[29:16] | I can easily identify the voids in energy | 我可以轻易的分辨出能量空隙 |
[29:18] | that would represent a chasm versus a solid mass. | 断层和石头是不同的 |
[29:22] | And once we’re in position | 当我们到了 |
[29:24] | within the cave system, | 山洞系统里时 |
[29:25] | we’ll release our surveillance drone | 我们会释放监视器 |
[29:26] | to collect the necessary tactical information. | 用来收集必要的战术信息 |
[29:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:31] | Because I’ve assured Starfleet we can do this. | 我已经向舰队保证我们能做到 |
[29:34] | And by “We,” I mean you. | 我们指的是你们 |
[29:37] | It’s a good plan, Specialist. | 这是个好计划 专家 |
[29:39] | Well done. | 很好 |
[29:39] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢 上将 |
[29:40] | One question: how do we get the spores | 一个问题 我们如何收集到孢子 |
[29:43] | necessary to make the jump? | 用来跃进呢 |
[29:44] | We’ll have to grow them ourselves. | 我们只能自己种了 |
[29:46] | My understanding is that your crop took years to cultivate. | 我以为你的植物需要好几年才能收割 |
[29:51] | Set a course for the Veda system. | 设定航线前往吠陀星系 |
[29:54] | And… | 然后 |
[29:57] | get ready for a show. | 准备看好戏 |
[30:08] | Prototaxites stellaviatori. | 原杉藻属漫星种 |
[30:11] | My original sample, | 我最初的样本 |
[30:13] | and the last-remaining mycelium of this strain. | 菌丝仅存的最后一株 |
[30:18] | We are headed to an uninhabited class-4 moon | 我们正前往一颗位于吠陀星系内的 |
[30:21] | in the Veda system. | 4级无人卫星 |
[30:24] | And if this works, I might even let you name it. | 如果能行 说不定会让你给它取个名字 |
[30:28] | You’re gonna terraform a moon? | 你准备地球化一颗卫星 |
[30:30] | Your own research on the success | 你自己的研究说 |
[30:31] | of an organic mycelial harvest was indeterminable. | 成功收获菌丝是不可预测的 |
[30:34] | – I’ve studied your data myself… – Straal quashed it. | -我自己研究过数据 -斯特拉尔抑制它的 |
[30:36] | He wanted to keep the crop captive, | 他限制了植株 |
[30:39] | but if ever there was a time to go wild… | 但一旦他们有机会肆意生长 |
[30:45] | Your child is lost. | 你的孩子已经死了 |
[30:47] | Do not confuse my ward with yours. | 不要把我的当作你的 |
[30:49] | My daughter was a singular example of brilliance | 我女儿一直十分优秀 |
[30:53] | until one foolish choice doomed her world. | 直到做了一个毁掉了她的世界的选择 |
[30:57] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[30:59] | If I understand correctly, | 如果我听得没错 |
[31:01] | my ward saw through the man who brought down | 我的看守看穿了 |
[31:03] | not just your child, but your empire. | 那个不仅毁了你的孩子也毁了你的帝国的男人 |
[31:07] | Perhaps best not to make comparisons. | 可能最好还是不要做比较吧 |
[31:14] | Why have you requested my presence? | 为什么叫我来 |
[31:17] | You were summoned, Vulcan, for one reason. | 瓦肯人 因一件事叫你来 |
[31:22] | I want to help you end this war. | 我要帮你结束这场战争 |
[31:25] | The information you provided Michael has already proved valuable. | 你提供给迈克的信息已经显出了价值 |
[31:29] | I told her as much as she could handle. | 我把她能接受的都告诉她了 |
[31:32] | Our daughters are not so unlike after all. | 看来我们的女儿也没那么不同 |
[31:40] | In my world, | 在我的世界 |
[31:41] | Qo’noS is little more than a blackened mass of dust. | 克罗诺斯比一团灰烬好一些 |
[31:46] | The Klingons fight for scraps and fear certain death. | 克林贡人面临注定的死亡四处搜寻资源 |
[31:51] | But it took a great deal more | 但要到达那里 |
[31:53] | than a mapping drone in a cave to get there. | 需要的可远远比洞穴中的探测机要多 |
[31:58] | You assured Michael that your plan would prove effective. | 你对迈克保证你的计划会成功 |
[32:01] | And it will, momentarily. | 不久就会成功 |
[32:04] | But they will regroup. | 但他们会死灰复燃 |
[32:06] | Their longing to destroy the symbol that is Earth | 他们对毁灭地球这个标志的渴望 |
[32:10] | runs far too deep. | 根深蒂固 |
[32:13] | What if I could show you how to bring them to their knees | 如果我能告诉你让他们 |
[32:17] | once and for all? | 永远臣服的方法呢 |
[32:20] | The Federation does not subscribe | 联邦不会采取 |
[32:22] | to what I imagine are Terran methods of combat. | 在我看来属于人族的战斗方式 |
[32:26] | You face annihilation. | 你们面临毁灭 |
[32:28] | Is it not logical | 不顾一切 |
[32:29] | to do anything you can to save the lives of your kind? | 来拯救自己族人的生命不符合逻辑吗 |
[32:34] | Give me what I want, | 给我我想要的 |
[32:38] | and I can assure victory for the Federation. | 我就能保证联邦的胜利 |
[32:43] | What are your terms? | 你有什么条件 |
[32:45] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[32:49] | I must return to Vulcan. | 我必须返回瓦肯星 |
[32:51] | There are evolving details to the plan | 计划中还有一些 |
[32:53] | that must be considered. | 变化中的细节必须要考虑 |
[32:54] | What evolving details? | 什么变化中的细节 |
[32:56] | I sense you are uneasy. | 我感到你不自在 |
[32:58] | During my mind-meld with Saru, | 在我和萨鲁心灵融合时 |
[33:00] | I learned of your attachment to the Klingon spy | 我发现了你对克林贡间谍的感情 |
[33:02] | and what he did to you. | 以及他对你的所作所为 |
[33:04] | Such events are clearly troubling. | 这种事很显然挥之不去 |
[33:06] | I’m fine, Sarek. | 我没事 沙瑞克 |
[33:08] | I remain unconvinced. | 我不信 |
[33:10] | There is irony here, of course. | 这里当然颇为讽刺 |
[33:12] | The man you fell in love with was a Klingon. | 你爱上的男人是个克林贡人 |
[33:14] | He… | 他 |
[33:17] | I don’t know what he was. | 我不知道他的身份 |
[33:20] | There is also grace. | 也有好处 |
[33:23] | For what greater source of peace exists | 没有比我们对敌人示爱的能力 |
[33:26] | than our ability to love our enemy? | 更好的和平之源了 |
[33:31] | I’ve made foolish choices. | 我做过愚蠢的选择 |
[33:34] | Emotional choices. | 情绪化的选择 |
[33:36] | Well, you are human. | 你是人类 |
[33:43] | As is your mother. | 你母亲也是 |
[33:46] | There is no telling what any one of us may do | 在心的控制下 没法预测 |
[33:49] | where the heart is concerned. | 我们任何人会做出什么事 |
[33:53] | We are at war. | 我们在战争中 |
[33:56] | Logic dictates that each farewell may be our last. | 逻辑强调每次离别都可能是最后一次 |
[34:11] | Do not regret loving someone, Michael. | 不要后悔爱过谁 迈克 |
[34:31] | Admiral Cornwell requested a status report. | 康韦尔上将要求汇报状况 |
[34:33] | This is the last of the mycelial transport vessels. | 这是最后一台菌丝网络传送舱 |
[34:36] | We will be able to launch by the time we reach Veda. | 到达吠陀星系之前就能发射 |
[34:41] | I just said good-bye to my father, and it felt different. | 我刚与我父亲道了别 这次感觉不同 |
[34:45] | Final. | 像是最后一次 |
[34:49] | It won’t be, right? | 不会是最后一次吧 |
[34:56] | Did you ever think, when you signed up for Starfleet, | 你加入星际舰队时 有想过 |
[35:00] | that you’d be forced to see war and death? | 你要被迫看到战争与死亡么 |
[35:04] | Death found me when I was a child. | 我还小时就面对过死亡 |
[35:06] | So, yeah. | 所以想过 |
[35:08] | I knew what I was getting into. | 我知道我面临什么 |
[35:11] | I don’t think I did. | 我觉得我没有 |
[35:13] | Not really. | 没有真正了解 |
[35:15] | Does that make me naive? | 这让我显得很天真吗 |
[35:18] | It makes you optimistic. | 让你显得很乐观 |
[35:27] | When we were in the Terran universe, | 我们在人族宇宙时 |
[35:28] | I was reminded how much a person is shaped | 我意识到环境对一个人 |
[35:31] | by their environment. | 能有多么大的影响 |
[35:33] | And I think the only way that w-we can stop ourselves | 我认为阻止我们自己 |
[35:35] | from becoming them | 也变成那样的唯一方法 |
[35:36] | is to understand the darkness within us, and fight it. | 就是发现我们内心的阴暗 并与之斗争 |
[35:43] | Tyler needs you. | 泰勒需要你 |
[35:47] | I’m told he’s doing well. | 听说他状况不错 |
[35:49] | That’s not possible, not when you’ve lost the person | 不可能 失去了 |
[35:51] | you care about the most. | 最关心的人的话就不可能 |
[35:52] | He killed a Starfleet officer. | 他杀害了星舰军官 |
[35:56] | And he… | 他还… |
[35:58] | he tried to kill me. | 他还要杀了我 |
[35:59] | And those crimes are reprehensible, | 那些罪行不可饶恕 |
[36:01] | but Tyler is not the person who did that, | 但不是泰勒所为 |
[36:03] | at least he’s-he’s not anymore. | 至少他不再是那个人了 |
[36:05] | He is something other, someone new. | 他变成另外的 全新的人了 |
[36:09] | And what we do now, the way that we treat him, | 现在我们的行为 对他的态度 |
[36:12] | that is who he will become. | 就决定了他会成为的人 |
[36:14] | I know you still care about him. | 我知道你依然关心他 |
[36:18] | I do. | 的确 |
[36:20] | That does not mean I should. | 但这不意味着我应该关心他 |
[36:22] | Michael, he’s been stripped of his badge. | 迈克 他已经被开除军籍 |
[36:24] | He’ll never fly for Starfleet again. | 他永不会在星际舰队服役了 |
[36:27] | He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t end up in a lab or a cell. | 他不被弄到实验室或是监狱就是万幸了 |
[36:31] | What kind of future can he have? | 他还能有怎样的未来呢 |
[36:39] | Say what you have to say, | 去说你要说的话吧 |
[36:42] | even if it’s good-bye. | 即使那是诀别 |
[36:59] | Lieutenant Stamets, your stop. | 斯塔麦兹上尉 到站了 |
[37:06] | Locked and loaded, Admiral. | 锁定并上膛了 上将 |
[37:07] | Detmer, put her into geostationary orbit. | 戴特蒙 进入同步轨道 |
[37:10] | Locking in | 正在进入 |
[37:11] | approximately 800 kilometers above the moon’s surface. | 距卫星表面约800千米 |
[37:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:15] | Initiating mycelial ejection protocol. | 启动菌丝体发射程序 |
[37:31] | Engaging agri-transport boosters. | 打开作物传送推进器 |
[38:17] | Status, Lieutenant Stamets. | 状态 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[38:19] | Sensors from the terraforming field | 地球化场地的传感器显示 |
[38:20] | show root structures forming in zones 922 | 922区和5041区正在形成 |
[38:25] | and 5041. | 根部结构 |
[38:30] | Ready the EM darts. | 准备好电磁炮弹 |
[38:32] | Darts calibrated. | 炮弹校准完成 |
[38:34] | Fire. | 开火 |
[38:57] | Come on, kiddos. | 加油啊 孩子们 |
[38:59] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[39:38] | Spore generation at four percent. | 孢子生成进度4% |
[39:41] | 8% Eight percent. | |
[39:43] | 12% Twelve percent. | |
[39:45] | 15% Fifteen percent. | |
[39:48] | 19% Nineteen percent. | |
[39:50] | 22% Twenty-two percent. | |
[39:52] | 27% Twenty-seven percent. | |
[39:54] | I would congratulate you, Lieutenant, | 我想祝贺你 上尉 |
[39:57] | but I’m afraid the work has just begun. | 但恐怕工作才刚刚开始 |
[40:00] | 47% Forty-seven percent. | |
[40:02] | 52% Fifty-two percent. | |
[40:28] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道从何说起 |
[40:29] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:33] | I know there’s no way I can prove this to you, | 我知道我没有办法跟你证明 |
[40:35] | but Voq, he’s gone. | 但沃克 他消失了 |
[40:38] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[40:43] | Was there ever really an Ash Tyler? | 是否真的曾经有阿什·泰勒 |
[40:46] | And did he love me? | 他是不是爱过我 |
[40:48] | Because I loved him. | 因为我爱过他 |
[40:53] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒了谎 |
[40:56] | You said that if it got to be too much, | 你说过如果负担太重 |
[40:59] | that if you couldn’t handle it, | 你不堪重负 |
[41:01] | you would come to me. | 你会来找我 |
[41:04] | And it did. | 的确承受不住了 |
[41:07] | And you didn’t. | 你也没有来过 |
[41:09] | And that wasn’t Voq, that was you. | 那不是沃克 那是你 |
[41:11] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[41:12] | Who the hell is Tyler? | 泰勒到底是谁 |
[41:13] | You think I know anymore? | 你以为我还知道吗 |
[41:15] | You think I have any idea who I am now, where I belong? | 你以为我知道我现在是谁 我的归属在哪吗 |
[41:18] | This isn’t about a lie. | 这跟撒谎无关 |
[41:18] | This is about you looking for an excuse to end it. | 这其实是你在找借口结束我们的关系 |
[41:20] | “Excuse”? | 借口 |
[41:22] | My crewmates have been kinder than they need to be. | 我的船员一直以来都特别友善 |
[41:23] | Why are you, the person who knows me best, | 为什么你 一个对我最了解的人 |
[41:27] | so quick to turn your back? | 会这么快背叛了我们 |
[41:28] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[41:29] | I want you to admit it. | 我想让你承认 |
[41:30] | Admit that you can’t do this anymore | 承认你不能再继续了 |
[41:31] | because you finally went there with someone | 因为你最终与一个人坠入爱河 |
[41:33] | and things got complicated. | 可事态变得复杂了 |
[41:34] | Because your parents were killed by Klingons | 因为你的父母辈克林贡人所杀 |
[41:36] | and you fell in love with one. | 而你又爱上了一个克林贡人 |
[41:47] | Maybe you’re right. | 你或许是对的 |
[41:49] | I know in my head | 我知道在我心中 |
[41:52] | that you couldn’t be responsible for Voq’s actions… | 你不能为沃克的所作所为负责 |
[41:57] | …but I felt your hands | 但是我感觉到你的手 |
[42:00] | around my neck. | 掐着我的脖子 |
[42:03] | And I looked into your eyes | 我看着你的眼睛 |
[42:05] | and I saw how much you wanted to kill me. | 我看到你有多想杀了我 |
[42:09] | The man that I love wanted me dead. | 我爱的男人想杀了我 |
[42:13] | And no matter how hard I try, | 无论我有怎么尝试 |
[42:16] | when I look at you now, | 我现在看着你的时候 |
[42:19] | I see Voq’s eyes. | 看到了沃克的眼睛 |
[42:22] | I see him. | 我看到他 |
[42:30] | Your crew may have put it behind them, but I can’t. | 你的船员们能够将其抛在脑后 但我不能 |
[42:34] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不应该在这里 |
[42:38] | I should be an activated Klingon spy, | 我应该是一个被启用的克林贡间谍 |
[42:41] | behind bars… or dead. | 我应该被关在牢中 或者去死 |
[42:45] | Michael, the reason it didn’t take, | 迈克 我没有被彻底控制 |
[42:47] | the reason L’Rell couldn’t get through to me, | 拉瑞尔没办法彻底控制我的原因 |
[42:50] | that was you. | 是因为你 |
[42:52] | Did Ash Tyler love you? | 阿什·泰勒爱过你吗 |
[42:54] | Hell yes, he did. | 当然 他爱过你 |
[42:58] | And I can’t find my way back without you. | 没有你我没法找到对的路 |
[43:14] | We created something beautiful today | 我们今天在荒废之地 |
[43:19] | in a desolate wasteland | 创造了一个 |
[43:23] | that had never seen life. | 如此瑰丽的生命 |
[43:30] | After the Battle of the Binary Stars… | 在双星之战之后 |
[43:34] | I was so lost. | 我迷茫了 |
[43:38] | I had to sit with myself. | 我得自己独处 |
[43:41] | I had to work through it. | 我得想通这一切 |
[43:44] | I had to crawl my way back. | 我得蹒跚回到之前的道路 |
[43:51] | I’m still not there, | 我还没有达到 |
[43:53] | but… | 但是 |
[43:55] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[44:00] | That kind of work… | 这种工作 |
[44:03] | reclaiming life… | 开拓生命 |
[44:08] | it’s punishing… | 是繁重的 |
[44:11] | and it’s relentless. | 是无情的 |
[44:15] | And it’s solitary. | 也是孤独的 |
[44:19] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[44:26] | Ash. | 阿什 |
[44:30] | It’s not easy… | 忘记你 |
[44:33] | letting you go. | 并不容易 |
[44:59] | The mycelial bloom was successful. | 菌丝体绽放是成功的 |
[45:02] | A spore harvest is underway. | 正在收集孢子 |
[45:03] | Then the jump to Qo’noS will be possible? | 那么有可能跃进到克罗诺斯吗 |
[45:07] | Yes. Imminently. | 可以 很快 |
[45:09] | The Federation Council has been briefed | 我们从人族最新获得的情报 |
[45:11] | on our newly acquired intelligence from the Terran. | 已经被简报给联邦委员会了 |
[45:14] | Despite the extraordinary risk, | 虽然冒着巨大的风险 |
[45:16] | all are agreed that we have no choice but to proceed. | 他们都同意我们别无选择只能继续 |
[45:21] | Our very existence hangs in the balance. | 我们的存在悬而未定 |
[45:25] | Then it’s time. | 那么是时候了 |
[45:28] | Open a shipwide channel. | 打开全舰频道 |
[45:35] | We have all mourned | 我们都为因为这场战争造成的 |
[45:37] | the enormous loss of life due to this war. | 巨大的伤亡而哀悼 |
[45:40] | The acts of violence committed against us are the acts of a foe | 对我们实施的暴力是仇敌的行为 |
[45:44] | without reason, without honor. | 无中生有 卑鄙无耻 |
[45:47] | And they will not stop coming after us | 而他们不会放过我们 |
[45:49] | in the hopes of destroying everything that we hold dear. | 他们想要摧毁一切我们珍视的东西 |
[45:53] | These are desperate times | 眼下是绝望的时刻 |
[45:55] | and they call on us to do more than merely protect our people, | 而他们迫使我们不仅要保护我们的人民 |
[45:59] | defend our borders. | 捍卫我们的边境 |
[46:01] | I stand before you with a mission. | 我带着一项使命站在你们面前 |
[46:05] | At 2100 hours, the USS Discovery will jump | 在晚上九点 联邦星舰发现号会跃进到 |
[46:09] | for the Klingon homeworld | 克林贡的母星 |
[46:10] | in order to map its surface | 目的是为了绘制它的表面图 |
[46:12] | and isolate vulnerabilities | 并分析出弱点 |
[46:14] | and military targets. | 和军事目标 |
[46:16] | This brave team | 这个英勇的队伍 |
[46:20] | will be the first to visit this inhospitable planet | 会成为继100年之前 |
[46:24] | since Captain Archer and the crew | NX级星舰首舰的亚契舰长和他的船员之后 |
[46:25] | of the Enterprise NX-01, nearly 100 years ago. | 首次来到这个充满敌意的星球的人 |
[46:29] | So allow me to introduce you | 所以请允许我向你们介绍 |
[46:30] | to the person who will chart your course to Qo’noS. | 为你们绘制去克罗诺斯航线的人 |
[46:42] | Captain Philippa Georgiou. | 菲利帕·乔久上校 |
[46:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:49] | Though long presumed dead, | 虽然乔久上校被外界认为已经死亡 |
[46:51] | Captain Georgiou was recently rescued | 她最近再一次高度机密的突袭中 |
[46:53] | in a highly classified raid of a Klingon prison vessel. | 从一艘克林贡监狱飞船上被救回 |
[46:57] | She was transported aboard Discovery | 她与我本人的随员 |
[46:58] | with my personal retinue. | 一起传送上发现号 |
[47:00] | The mission to Qo’noS is a perilous expedition. | 去克罗诺斯的任务是一次危险的远征 |
[47:05] | And Starfleet is confident | 星际舰队坚信 |
[47:07] | that Captain Georgiou is uniquely qualified to get you there | 乔久上校是最能胜任领导你们 |
[47:11] | and to do what needs to be done. | 并且完成任务的人选 |
[47:14] | Specialist Burnham, | 博翰专家 |
[47:16] | I trust that this will be an auspicious reunion, | 我相信这会是一次好的重逢 |
[47:19] | despite our history. | 虽然我们有着不好的过去 |
[47:22] | Now take your station. | 回到你的岗位上 |
[47:27] | Yes… Captain. | 是 舰长 |