时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Yesterday we dined on the entrails of his brethren. | 昨天我们还在食用他族人的内脏 |
[00:15] | And today you seek his favor? | 而今天你倒要帮他说话吗 |
[00:18] | Transport our visitor to guest quarters on deck three. | 把我们的访客传送至三号甲板的客舱 |
[00:20] | – Tyler? – Is she alive? | -泰勒 -她还活着吗 |
[00:22] | Specialist Burnham has returned safely. | 博翰专家已平安返回 |
[00:27] | – Can I…? – Focus on your recovery. | -我能否… -好好养伤 |
[00:29] | When I look at you now, I see Voq’s eyes. | 我现在看着你的时候 看到了沃克的眼睛 |
[00:34] | I see him. | 我看到他 |
[00:35] | There is irony here, of course. | 这里当然颇为讽刺 |
[00:37] | The man you fell in love with was a Klingon. | 你爱上的男人是个克林贡人 |
[00:39] | Do not regret loving someone, Michael. | 不要后悔爱过谁 迈克 |
[00:41] | I need you to tell me. | 我需要你告诉我 |
[00:43] | How did you defeat the Klingon Empire? | 你是怎么打败克林贡帝国的 |
[00:45] | The Klingons are like cancer cells: | 克林贡就像癌细胞 |
[00:47] | to root them out, | 想要铲除他们 |
[00:49] | you must destroy the tumor at its source. | 你必须从病灶下手 |
[00:52] | A Klingon attack is imminent. | 克林贡正发动进攻 |
[00:54] | They are gathering forces to launch a strike | 他们正在集中兵力 |
[00:56] | on this whole system. | 准备攻击整个星系 |
[00:57] | We need to take it to them. | 我们需要把战争带给他们 |
[00:58] | At 2100 hours, the USS Discovery will jump | 在晚上九点 联邦星舰发现号会跃进到 |
[01:01] | to the Klingon homeworld. | 克林贡的母星 |
[01:03] | Allow me to introduce you to the person | 请允许我向你们介绍 |
[01:05] | who will chart your course to Qo’noS. | 为你们绘制去克罗诺斯航线的人 |
[01:07] | Captain Philippa Georgiou. | 菲利帕·乔久舰长 |
[01:50] | On the eve of battle, on a cold and windless night, | 在战斗的前夕 在寒风凛冽的夜晚 |
[01:54] | an old general turned to a young soldier. | 一位老将军转向一名年轻士兵 |
[01:56] | “Tomorrow,” Said the master, “You will know fear.” | “明天” 老人说到 “你会明白恐惧” |
[02:01] | The young soldier, who had not yet experienced | 那名年轻士兵 还没有经历过 |
[02:03] | the agony of war, | 战争的残酷 |
[02:04] | looked at the general with quizzical eyes. | 他迷惑地看着将军 |
[02:07] | “How will I know fear if I do not know what it looks like?” | “我没见过恐惧的样子 怎么去明白” |
[02:10] | The general replied, “You will know fear | 将军答道 “你会明白恐惧 |
[02:14] | because it speaks very fast and it speaks very loud.” | 因为它迅猛而凶狠” |
[02:18] | Status. Helm? | 汇报情况 舵手 |
[02:19] | Bearing 94 mark 21. | 方位94 坐标21 |
[02:21] | 12 light-years from Klingon homeworld… | 距离克林贡母星12光年 |
[02:22] | Do not show respect by referring to that green dot | 不要尊称那个绿点为 |
[02:25] | as “Homeworld.” | “母星” |
[02:26] | Klingons are animals, and they don’t have homes. | 克林贡人是畜生 他们没有家乡 |
[02:29] | Call it Qo’noS, | 叫它克罗诺斯 |
[02:30] | or “The enemy planet.” Ops? | 或者”敌星” 操作部 |
[02:33] | Shields holding at 100%. Our scans show… | 护盾耐受100% 我们的扫描显示 |
[02:35] | I have little interest in what we’re scanning. | 我对我们正在扫描的东西不感兴趣 |
[02:38] | I care what’s scanning us. | 我关心的是谁在扫描我们 |
[02:40] | Communications? | 通信部呢 |
[02:41] | Discovery is running dark, Captain. | 发现号处于隐蔽状态 舰长 |
[02:42] | My favorite way to run. | 我最爱的行进方式 |
[02:46] | If that is how fear acts, recognizing it is easy. | 如果这就是恐惧的样子 那还挺容易识别的 |
[02:49] | But as the young soldier considered the general’s advice, | 但正当那名年轻士兵考虑将军的建议时 |
[02:52] | she asked the question facing us now: | 她问出了我们现在所面临的问题 |
[02:55] | “Once I know fear, how do I defeat it?” | “一旦我明白了恐惧 我该如何打倒它” |
[02:59] | Specialist, | 专家 |
[03:01] | I would appreciate your help with a glitch | 你能否帮我处理一下 |
[03:03] | in the optical-data network. | 光数据网络的一个故障 |
[03:12] | She does not embody Federation ideals, | 她心中没有星际联邦的理念 |
[03:14] | and we’re supposed to follow her orders? | 而我们却要听从她的指挥吗 |
[03:15] | The Federation put her here. | 是星际联邦把她安排在这的 |
[03:17] | Burnham. I did not give you permission | 博翰 我没有允许你 |
[03:20] | to leave your station. | 离开自己的岗位 |
[03:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:25] | Are you scared, Number One? | 你害怕了吗 大副 |
[03:28] | Where I’m from, there’s a saying: | 在我的家乡 有一种说法 |
[03:30] | “Scared Kelpien makes for tough Kelpien.” | “害怕的凯尔比人能成为坚强的凯尔比人” |
[03:34] | Have you gotten tough since we served together on the Shenzhou, | 我们一起在神舟号共事后你有没有变更坚强 |
[03:37] | Mr. Saru? | 萨鲁先生 |
[03:41] | Affirmative, Captain. | 是的 舰长 |
[03:42] | Very tough. | 非常坚强 |
[03:44] | So much so that many find me simply unpalatable. | 强到让许多人觉得我口感很差 |
[03:48] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不知道 |
[03:50] | Where are you from, Captain? | 你的家乡在哪 舰长 |
[03:53] | That saying, about Kelpiens, | 关于凯尔比人的这个说法 |
[03:55] | is so apt, | 通俗易懂 |
[03:56] | having experienced it firsthand. | 我亲身感受过 |
[03:59] | I wonder where it originated. | 我在想它出自哪里 |
[04:01] | Don’t be silly, Michael. | 别傻了 迈克 |
[04:02] | You know I grew up in Malaysia. | 你知道我是在马来西亚长大的 |
[04:05] | But where, exactly? | 但具体是哪呢 |
[04:06] | I went there with you once, but I can’t remember the name. | 我和你去过一次 但我不记得名字了 |
[04:14] | Pulau Langkawi. | 兰卡威岛 |
[04:16] | Right. | 对 |
[04:18] | Those beautiful beaches. | 那里有美丽的海滩 |
[04:20] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[04:22] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去谈谈 |
[04:26] | Try to expose me again | 你再试图揭穿我 |
[04:28] | and I’ll lock you in the brig. | 我就把你关到禁闭舱 |
[04:29] | If Starfleet recruited a Terran to lead the mission, | 如果星际舰队招募人族帝国的人来执行任务 |
[04:32] | they are desperate. | 说明他们被逼急了 |
[04:33] | The Federation had a problem. | 星际联邦有难 |
[04:34] | I offered them a solution in exchange for my freedom. | 我给他们提供解决方案来换取我的自由 |
[04:38] | And what’s so bad about desperation? | 逼急了有什么不好的 |
[04:42] | You were desperate when you begged me to reveal | 你求我说明我的帝国是如何击败克林贡时 |
[04:44] | how my empire beat the Klingons. | 也被逼急了 |
[04:48] | You instigate valiantly, | 你总是先积极挑事 |
[04:50] | then second-guess. | 然后马后炮 |
[04:52] | I’ve now read about your actions on the eve of the war. | 我现在知道了你的战前行径 |
[04:55] | You know your problem? | 你知道你有什么毛病吗 |
[04:57] | No follow-through. | 从不执行到底 |
[04:59] | You should have killed my counterpart in her ready room, | 你本应在准备室杀了另一个我 |
[05:02] | attacked the Klingons, and then been a hero. | 进攻克林贡人 然后成为英雄 |
[05:07] | Tell me the real plan. | 告诉我真正的计划 |
[05:13] | Never do that again. | 别再这么做 |
[05:19] | Your Federation is losing. | 你的星际联邦快输了 |
[05:21] | The Klingon armada is already headed toward your homeworld. | 克林贡舰队已经驶往你们的母星 |
[05:25] | My knowledge is giving you a fighting chance. | 我的能力给了你们一丝战斗的希望 |
[05:29] | Are you with me or against me? | 你是和我合作还是要对抗我 |
[05:37] | With you. | 和你合作 |
[05:39] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[07:18] | You? | 是你 |
[07:20] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[07:22] | Our Lord pierced your heart. | 我们的领主刺穿了你的心脏 |
[07:24] | House T’Kuvma feasted on your flesh. | 特库巫马家族吃了你的肉 |
[07:27] | You have the wrong Philippa Georgiou. | 我不是那个菲利帕·乔久 |
[07:29] | Either way, I can tell you require seasoning. | 不管怎样 我看你是欠调味 |
[07:37] | My home. | 我的家乡 |
[07:38] | There are seven chimneys on Qo’noS | 克罗诺斯上有七个烟囱 |
[07:40] | which lead into a dormant volcano system. | 引入一个休眠火山系 |
[07:43] | Of these, which is the best | 这些当中 哪个是 |
[07:45] | for a landing party to reach on foot? | 先遣队徒步到达的最佳路径 |
[07:48] | I will tell you nothing. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[07:50] | This war ends when we crush you. | 我们摧毁你们的时候这场战争就结束了 |
[07:53] | United under T’Kuvma’s call. | 在特库巫马的召集下集结 |
[07:55] | This war may rage on, but your war– | 这场战争会继续下去 但是你们的战争 |
[07:57] | your great dream of Klingon unification– | 你们克林贡的大统之梦 |
[07:59] | it’s already lost. | 已经幻灭了 |
[08:03] | You both talk too much. | 你们两个闭嘴 |
[08:07] | – No! – Computer, reactivate containment field. | -不要 -电脑 重新启动力场 |
[08:09] | Control to my voice. | 由我的声音控制 |
[08:14] | Tell me where my party should land. | 告诉我 我的部队该在哪里着陆 |
[08:33] | Where? | 在哪 |
[08:42] | You have already lost. | 你已经输了 |
[08:47] | Enough! | 够了 |
[08:53] | There’s another way. | 还有别的方法 |
[09:07] | Admiral Cornwell briefed me on this half-breed. | 康韦尔上将把这个杂种的事情跟我汇报了 |
[09:11] | I can see, from a strategic standpoint, | 从战略角度来看 |
[09:13] | its value as a weapon. | 且把它当做一个武器 |
[09:16] | But as it’s Klingon, it has been neutered. | 但由于它是克林贡人 被阉割过的 |
[09:20] | It is benign. | 没什么害处 |
[09:21] | Useless to them, | 对他们来说没有用 |
[09:23] | yet tarnished to the Federation, | 还给联邦抹了黑 |
[09:25] | so what good is it to either side? | 对任何一方又有什么好处呢 |
[09:30] | He has access to the Klingon’s memories. | 他能进入到克林贡的记忆里 |
[09:33] | All I can see is a who-knows-what playing with a string. | 我觉得它就是故弄玄虚 |
[09:38] | This is a bowline. It doesn’t run. | 这是一个单套结 解不开 |
[09:40] | It doesn’t slip. | 不会滑脱 |
[09:44] | It’s the first thing I learned as a kid that made me me. | 这是我孩童时代学会的第一件事情成就了我 |
[09:47] | It ties me to my past. Who I am. | 把我和我的过去 我的本质联结起来 |
[09:50] | Voq’s life, his memories– they’re here, too. | 沃克的生活 他的记忆 也在其中 |
[09:53] | Always with me. | 一直与我同在 |
[09:56] | I’m willing to share his knowledge. | 我愿意分享他的认知 |
[09:59] | Not for you. | 不是为了你们 |
[10:01] | But for… | 而是为了 |
[10:04] | Starfleet. | 星际舰队 |
[10:09] | Do you want my help or not? | 你们需要我帮忙吗 |
[10:12] | What do you know about the surface of Qo’noS? | 你对克罗诺斯星的表面了解多少 |
[10:16] | The plan is to use a drone | 计划是利用装备能穿透岩层的 |
[10:17] | with rock-penetrating surveillance systems | 拍摄系统的无人机 |
[10:19] | to map the surface and identify military targets, | 绘制星球地图并且识别出军事目标 |
[10:21] | in preparation for a future full-scale attack. | 为未来的全范围攻击做好准备 |
[10:24] | Unfortunately, the cave Discovery will hide in | 不巧的是 发现号藏身的洞穴 |
[10:26] | isn’t connected to the planet’s dormant volcanoes. | 跟这个星球的休眠火山并不连通 |
[10:29] | In order for the mapping drone to work, | 为了测绘无人机能够开展工作 |
[10:31] | it has to be introduced into one of these. | 需要将其引入其中的休眠火山 |
[10:34] | As you’re aware, information regarding Qo’noS | 你也知道 关于克罗诺斯星球的信息 |
[10:36] | is virtually non-existent. | 实际上并不存在 |
[10:38] | We’re depending on black market surveys acquired | 我们依靠瓦肯人一个世纪前 |
[10:40] | by the Vulcans over a century ago. | 从黑市获得的调研 |
[10:44] | This chimney’s in the High Council chamber of the First City. | 这个烟囱位于第一城高级委员会会议室 |
[10:47] | All high-bred arrogance, that place. | 那个地方 都是出身高贵傲慢自大的人 |
[10:49] | This one’s now flooded by the River Skral. | 这里现在已经被斯科尔河淹没了 |
[10:52] | Here. This is your best bet. | 这里 是你们的最佳选择 |
[10:53] | The safest access point for the drone. | 无人机最安全的进入点 |
[10:56] | Centuries ago, when the caldera was active, | 几百年前 火山还活跃的时候 |
[10:58] | these vents were shrines. | 这些出口都是神殿 |
[11:00] | Live sacrifices were thrown in to honor Molor. | 为了敬献莫洛 活祭要从那扔进去 |
[11:03] | When Kahless defeated Molor, | 凯拉斯战胜莫洛之后 |
[11:05] | those temples were abandoned, built over. | 这些神殿就废弃改建了 |
[11:08] | Uh, the ones that remained were shielded | 剩余大那些都做了屏蔽 |
[11:10] | to make them impossible to find with sensors. | 无法用传感器探测到 |
[11:12] | You’ll have to transport down there and do the legwork yourself. | 你们得到达那里然后实地搜寻了 |
[11:15] | What’s there now? | 那里现在是什么 |
[11:17] | The land was given to the Orions, | 土地给了猎户星人 |
[11:19] | who built an embassy outpost over the ruins. | 他们在废墟上建了大使馆基地 |
[11:22] | In my world, the Orions are delinquents, pirates, slave traders. | 在我们那 猎户星人都是流氓海盗 奴贩 |
[11:26] | It’s not much different in ours. | 跟我们那也没差多少 |
[11:28] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[11:31] | He will accompany us and help us sniff out what we’re after. | 他会陪着我们帮我们找出我们想要的 |
[11:35] | Will that be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[11:38] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[11:40] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[11:43] | I looked over the crew manifest. | 我看过成员名单 |
[11:45] | There’s somebody else I want with us. | 我还想让一个人加入进来 |
[11:48] | Enter. | 进来 |
[11:51] | I am so pleased to see you, Tilly. | 看见你真是太高兴了 提利 |
[11:53] | Thank you. I have heard– and read– so much about you. | 谢谢 对于您我真是久仰大名 |
[11:56] | Michael can attest, | 迈克能作证 |
[11:57] | I’m always asking about Captain Georgiou. | 关于乔久舰长我总是问个不停 |
[12:00] | Seeing your face reminds me | 看见你的脸 |
[12:01] | of the great fun the two of us had. | 让我想起我们之间愉快时光 |
[12:04] | Subjugating the Betazoids. | 征服贝塔索人 |
[12:06] | Wiping out Mintaka III. | 摧毁参宿三 |
[12:09] | – Oh, she’s not… – No. | -她不是… -不是 |
[12:10] | So she’s from… | 那她是 |
[12:15] | You’re the Terran Emperor. | 你是人族皇帝 |
[12:19] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[12:21] | You look so much like her. | 你跟她长得太像了 |
[12:23] | Younger, maybe. | 也许年轻一些 |
[12:26] | But all that killing ages a person. | 但是那些杀戮会让人衰老 |
[12:31] | These are hideous, of course. | 当然 这些太难看了 |
[12:32] | I know. What is happening? | 我知道 这是什么情况 |
[12:34] | She requested you, for the landing party. | 她点了你的名 加入先遣队 |
[12:39] | But just so y-you’re clear, | 但是你要知道 |
[12:41] | I-I am not the same person I was in your universe. | 我和在你们宇宙中的那个我不一样 |
[12:43] | Don’t be so sure, Killy. | 别那么肯定 基莉 |
[12:46] | You will have the honor of carrying the mapping drone. | 运送测绘无人机的光荣使命就交给你了 |
[12:51] | Go to quarters. | 去舱室 |
[12:52] | Dress as lowlifes. | 穿成下等人的样子 |
[12:54] | We need items to trade so as to seem legitimate. | 我们需要交易一些东西 看上去可信一点 |
[12:58] | Gabriel must have found something interesting | 加百利一定是找到这个宇宙中 |
[13:00] | lying around in this universe. | 存在的有趣的东西了 |
[13:15] | You gonna be okay down there? | 你下去没事吧 |
[13:18] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[13:31] | Ready, Lieutenant Stamets? | 准备好了吗 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[13:32] | First, an alternate universe, | 先是平行宇宙 |
[13:34] | now a Klingon cave on a hundred-year-old map. | 现在又是古老地图上的一个克林贡洞穴 |
[13:37] | Ready as can be, Mr. Saru. | 随时待命 萨鲁先生 |
[13:40] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[13:40] | – To Qo’noS, please. – Aye, Captain. | -请前往克罗诺斯星 -是的 舰长 |
[13:43] | Black alert. Black alert. | 黑色警报 黑色警报 |
[14:09] | Shields holding. | 护盾稳定 |
[14:10] | Stabilizer beams are compensating | 稳定器电波正在补偿 |
[14:12] | for the planet’s gravitational pull. | 星体的重力吸引 |
[14:14] | Am I good or what? | 我厉不厉害 |
[14:16] | We are aboard and steady. | 我们都还在船上好好的 |
[14:18] | You are clear to transport. | 你们可以传送了 |
[14:20] | Energize. | 传送 |
[15:01] | Not a lot of humans around here. | 这里人类不多 |
[15:03] | Except the dregs from our race. | 除了我们种族里的一些渣滓 |
[15:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:07] | The Orions here aren’t likely to trust us | 这里的猎户星人可不大会相信我们 |
[15:09] | or give up any information. | 或是提供任何信息 |
[15:38] | Keep walking, Federation. No one wants you here. | 继续走 联邦佬 这儿可不欢迎你们 |
[15:40] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[15:42] | Insult her again, and your nose is gonna be able | 再侮辱她试试 我就崩了你的鼻子 |
[15:44] | to sniff the back of your head. | 把你的鼻子挂在后脑勺上 |
[15:45] | We’re here to make a deal. | 我们是来做交易的 |
[15:48] | Show her the stash. | 让她看看我们的货 |
[15:50] | Tell her what she’s looking at. | 让她知道自己看到的是什么 |
[15:52] | Nausicaan disruptor pistols. | 纳西卡人的干扰者手枪 |
[15:54] | Latest spec. | 最新款 |
[15:55] | Paralithium cell with beam and a pulse firing mode. | 利用极锂电池发射波束 脉冲射击 |
[15:58] | Polyalloy casings, making it all but invisible | 聚酯合金外壳让这把枪可以 |
[16:00] | to security scanners. | 躲过安全扫描 |
[16:02] | 2,000 darseks. | 价值两千达塞币 |
[16:05] | Let’s see what else you got. | 还有其他的吗 |
[16:07] | All this arms dealing | 这些军火买卖 |
[16:09] | has my appetite up. | 搞得我想吃东西了 |
[16:11] | Anyone else hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[16:13] | Anyone? Michael? | 没有吗 迈克呢 |
[16:19] | – Greetings. – Two, please. | -你们好 -请来两份 |
[16:21] | – What is that? – I have no idea. | -这是什么 -我不知道 |
[16:22] | I’m not actually hungry– I wanted to talk to you. | 其实我不饿 只是想和你说说话而已 |
[16:24] | I intuited. | 我感觉到了 |
[16:26] | – Do you have any idea what she might be up to? – No. | -你知道她的真实目的是什么吗 -不知道 |
[16:30] | All we can do is watch her like a hawk, | 我们只能像老鹰一样盯紧她 |
[16:32] | and make sure she stays on mission. | 确保她没有异心 |
[16:36] | I’ve, um… | 我… |
[16:37] | I realize how hard this must be for you. | 我知道这对你来说有多难受 |
[16:41] | But I got your back. | 但你有我呢 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:49] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[16:50] | – Delicious. – It’s a space whale. | -很好吃 -这是太空鲸 |
[16:52] | Gormagander? | 巨鲸吗 |
[16:54] | Enough distractions. | 别耽误了 |
[16:55] | We’re not here for bread and circuses. | 我们不是来吃饭看戏的 |
[17:03] | On second thought, | 回头想想 |
[17:04] | the circus is where we’ll start. | 也许我们可以从看戏入手 |
[17:38] | So, what should we, um… | 所以 我们应该… |
[17:45] | I knew your whole universe | 我就知道你们这个宇宙 |
[17:47] | couldn’t be boring. | 不可能这么无聊的 |
[17:51] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[17:52] | We’ll be more effective if we split up, buy information. | 分头行动更加高效 去买点情报 |
[17:55] | Whatever gets us to that shrine. | 只要能帮助我们前往神殿 |
[18:10] | How much for a little me time? | 陪我玩玩要多少钱 |
[18:13] | Over there. | 过去那边吧 |
[18:15] | Bring your friend. | 带上你朋友 |
[18:19] | No, no, that, uh, t… very generous. | 不不 这…太慷慨了 |
[18:21] | I think I’ll… I’m just gonna stay out here. | 我…我在外面待着就行 |
[18:24] | She’s not for you. | 不是让她陪你 |
[18:26] | Guard the drone. | 看好无人机 |
[18:42] | Maybe these guys can lead us to the shrine. | 也许这些人可以带我们去神殿 |
[18:43] | If they’ll talk to us. | 得看他们和不和我们说话 |
[18:46] | The game is called t’Sang. | 这个游戏叫”塔山” |
[18:48] | Translates to “Obliterate them.” | 翻译过来就是”消灭一切” |
[18:49] | You know how to play? | 你会玩吗 |
[18:50] | I think I do. | 会 |
[18:52] | And I think I’m good at it. | 而且我厉害着呢 |
[18:55] | I mean, Voq was good at it. | 我的意思是 沃克很厉害 |
[18:57] | He was a decent gambler– | 他是个赌鬼 |
[18:58] | he felt the numbers always fell his way, | 他觉得周遭一切都与他作对 |
[19:01] | as if the universe was making up | 但万事守恒 作为补偿 |
[19:02] | for his bad luck with everything else. | 宇宙会让他在赌博上赢回来的 |
[19:04] | Like what? | 譬如呢 |
[19:07] | He was born with a rare mutation | 他带着罕见突变降生 |
[19:08] | that made his skin translucent white. | 他的皮肤也因此变成半透明的白色 |
[19:11] | The others considered him a freak of nature. | 别人都觉得他是个怪胎 |
[20:11] | Join me? | 要一起吗 |
[20:13] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:17] | Smoke? | 要吸吗 |
[20:18] | Oh, that, uh, that’s so sweet. No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 你人真好 |
[20:21] | I have, um, I have a very narrow esophagus. | 我的食管非常狭窄 |
[20:23] | It’s, uh, strange but true, | 是挺奇怪的 但是是真的 |
[20:25] | so that’s bad for that– | 所以不能… |
[20:26] | I’m not-I’m not trying to be rude… | 我…我无意冒犯 |
[20:27] | Get her out. | 把她赶出去 |
[20:28] | You know what? I-I would love some. | 不如 还是来点吧 |
[20:36] | Just a little bit. | 就一点 |
[20:39] | Inhale. | 吸吧 |
[20:49] | Do you think, um… | 你觉得… |
[20:51] | do you think I got… | 你觉得我… |
[21:09] | I got nothing. | 没有收获 |
[21:10] | None of them know about an ancient shrine. | 他们都不知道什么古老圣殿 |
[21:13] | You won everyone over quickly. | 你很轻松就赢了他们 |
[21:15] | A human speaking Klingon is amusing to them. | 他们觉得人类会说克林贡语很好玩 |
[21:17] | Might as well be a dog on waterskis. | 还不如当只划水的狗呢 |
[21:22] | Is that an old Klingon saying? | 这是克林贡人的谚语吗 |
[21:23] | No, I… I just made it up. | 不 是我编的 |
[21:25] | I… I like to waterski. | 我喜欢划水 |
[21:26] | Yeah, you have a boat. I remember. | 是啊 我记得你有艘船 |
[21:32] | You raced out of there pretty quick. | 你很快就冲了出来 |
[21:34] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[21:37] | I never told you about my parents. | 我从没和你说过我的父母 |
[21:40] | What happened to them. | 他们的遭遇 |
[21:41] | No. | 是的 |
[21:44] | I mean, I… I’ve heard things. | 略有耳闻 |
[21:49] | I never wanted to push. | 但我不想逼你 |
[21:52] | They were stationed at a human-Vulcan science outpost | 他们驻扎在多科特瑞·阿尔法上的 |
[21:54] | at Doctari Alpha. | 瓦肯人科学站 |
[21:58] | My mom and dad had planned a family vacation to Mars. | 我的父母计划着去火星度假 |
[22:02] | But… | 但是… |
[22:04] | I begged them to stay | 我求他们 |
[22:07] | for three more days | 多留了三天 |
[22:10] | so I could witness a nearby star go supernova. | 就因为我想看附近恒星变成超新星 |
[22:18] | Then the Klingons attacked. | 接着克林贡人来袭 |
[22:23] | My dad tried to barricade | 我父亲试着 |
[22:25] | the kitchen door | 堵住厨房门 |
[22:28] | while my mom hid me in a cabinet. | 我妈把我藏在橱柜里 |
[22:31] | And I couldn’t see, but I could hear everything. | 我看不到 但我听到外面的一切 |
[22:38] | They killed my dad first. | 他们先杀了我父亲 |
[22:40] | That was quick. | 挺迅速的 |
[22:44] | They took longer with my mom. | 杀我妈的时候花了点时间 |
[22:48] | And when it was over, | 当一切结束的时候 |
[22:50] | they sat down. | 他们坐下 |
[22:54] | At our table. | 在我们的餐座旁 |
[22:57] | Ate dinner. Our dinner. | 吃晚餐 我们的晚餐 |
[23:03] | And they were talking and laughing. | 他们一边说话一边大笑 |
[23:10] | And just now, all that laughter… | 就刚才 那些笑声 |
[23:18] | How could you not hate them? | 你怎么会不恨他们 |
[23:23] | And me, for what I’ve become? | 还有我 我现在这样 |
[23:25] | It would be so much simpler if I could. | 如果能恨事情就简单了 |
[23:32] | I look around here and I just… | 看看这周围 我 |
[23:36] | I see people living their lives. | 我看见人们都有自己的生活 |
[23:38] | Maybe it’s not normal to us, | 或许对我们来说不寻常 |
[23:40] | but in their own way, ordinary. | 但对他们来说 这就是日常 |
[23:43] | The Emperor was wrong. This is a home. | 皇帝是错的 这是一个家 |
[23:48] | And if we give the Federation targets to attack, | 如果我们给了星联攻击坐标 |
[23:50] | it won’t ever be the same. | 这里再也不会像现在这样 |
[23:52] | I can see both sides. | 我可以看见两边 |
[23:55] | Literally. | 字面上的 |
[23:57] | The side I’ve chosen is where you stand, | 我选择有你的一边 |
[24:00] | where it’s possible to feel compassion | 那里可以感受到 |
[24:03] | and sympathy for your enemy. | 对敌人的怜悯和同情 |
[24:06] | But I can guarantee no-no Klingon | 我可以保证克林贡人 |
[24:08] | ever felt that way toward you. | 并不和你一样想 |
[24:10] | You did. | 你和我一样 |
[24:23] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[24:26] | Pouring an extra drink. | 多倒一杯酒 |
[24:27] | Setting it on fire. | 点燃它 |
[24:28] | That’s a step specific to the followers of Molor. | 这是莫洛教徒特有的仪式 |
[24:32] | There’s a decent chance they know about that shrine. | 他们很有可能知道神殿在哪 |
[24:46] | Did you enjoy yourself? | 你享受吗 |
[24:49] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[24:50] | I learned so many new things. | 我学到了好多新技巧 |
[24:52] | We shouldn’t charge you. | 我们不应该收费的 |
[24:53] | But we have to charge you. | 但我们必须收费 |
[24:55] | Perhaps if you teach me something new, | 或许你们可以教我一些新知识 |
[24:58] | it will be fair trade. | 这样才公平 |
[25:06] | Where is the shrine of Molor? | 莫洛神殿在哪 |
[25:14] | Hey, stop! | 住手 |
[25:15] | Hey, stop. Shame on you. | 住手 真丢脸 |
[25:17] | You were asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[25:19] | I’m Orion. | 我是猎户星人 |
[25:22] | What did, uh, we inhale, it… | 我们吸了什么 |
[25:24] | my mouth tastes like… | 我嘴里像是 |
[25:26] | sulfur and-and ash. | 硫还有烟 |
[25:28] | Volcanic vapor, straight from the source. | 火山蒸汽 从源头来的 |
[25:32] | Yeah, but not really, right? | 好吧 但不是真的吧 |
[25:33] | ‘Cause all the volcanoes here are extinct. | 这里的火山都不爆发了 |
[25:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:38] | They’re alive. | 它们还活动着 |
[25:40] | Then how’s the drone gonna get down there? | 那无人机怎么下去 |
[25:41] | The heat will destroy it. | 会被高温融化的 |
[25:45] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[25:51] | Oh, shit, that is not a drone. | 天哪 这不是无人机 |
[25:55] | Tilly to Burnham. | 提利呼叫博翰 |
[25:57] | Go ahead, Tilly. | 请讲 提利 |
[25:58] | First of all, um, so, I’m very high, | 首先 我嗑药了 |
[26:01] | uh, but you need to listen to me. | 但你必须听我说 |
[26:03] | There are active volcanoes right beneath us right now | 我们下面有活火山 |
[26:07] | and the drone, also, that’s not a drone. | 无人机也不是无人机 |
[26:08] | It’s a, it’s a… like a hydro bomb. | 是一颗 看上去像氢弹 |
[26:10] | We keep them on the Discovery | 我们在发现号上留了一颗 |
[26:11] | so we can reco… | 是为了 |
[26:12] | What did you say about a hydro bomb? | 你刚才说了氢弹什么 |
[26:16] | Tilly? | 提利 |
[26:18] | Cadet, respond. | 候补军官 请回答 |
[26:21] | I know where to find the shrine. | 我知道神殿在哪了 |
[26:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:24] | It’s Tilly. | 是提利 |
[26:27] | A hydro bomb? What kind of damage can it do? | 氢弹 它有什么危害 |
[26:29] | Detonate it into an active volcanic system, it’s just… | 在活火山里引爆 后果类似 |
[26:32] | – apocalyptic. – A phreatic eruption: | -世界末日 -地下喷发 |
[26:34] | water flashes into steam and triggers a massive explosion. | 水会变成水蒸气 带来巨大的爆炸 |
[26:37] | Landmasses directly over | 覆盖在反应中心上的 |
[26:39] | the reaction center will be vaporized. | 大陆块会被直接蒸发 |
[26:41] | Ash will fill the atmosphere. Within weeks, | 灰尘扩散在大气中 几周内 |
[26:43] | Qo’noS will be uninhabitable. | 克罗诺斯会变得不宜居住 |
[26:47] | This was the plan all along. | 这才是原本的计划 |
[26:53] | Burnham to Discovery. | 博翰呼叫发现号 |
[26:54] | Go ahead, Burnham. | 请讲 博翰 |
[26:55] | Georgiou is about to instigate a catastrophic | 乔久正在制造一场 |
[26:57] | natural disaster on Qo’noS. | 克罗诺斯的自然灾害 |
[26:59] | She may already be in the shrine. | 她可能已经在圣殿里了 |
[27:01] | – Can you get a transporter lock on her? – Affirmative. | -你能用传送机锁定她吗 -可以 |
[27:04] | However, beaming her out is not an option. | 然而我无法将她传送出来 |
[27:07] | The shrine’s shields make it unsafe for biological transport. | 圣殿的护盾让传送很不安全 |
[27:10] | What about the bomb? Can you get the bomb? | 炸弹呢 你能弄出来炸弹吗 |
[27:12] | We are too late. | 太晚了 |
[27:14] | The signal is fading. | 信号正在消失 |
[27:17] | We must contact Starfleet. | 我们必须联系星际舰队 |
[27:19] | Saru, I think she’s following Starfleet’s orders. | 萨鲁 我认为这是舰队的命令 |
[27:25] | I need to talk to Admiral Cornwell. | 我们要和康韦尔上将谈谈 |
[27:46] | Is this how Starfleet wins the war? | 这是星联赢得战争的方法吗 |
[27:49] | Genocide? | 种族屠杀 |
[27:51] | You want to do this here? Fine. | 你想在这里争论吗 好吧 |
[27:54] | Terms of atrocity | 残暴行为 |
[27:56] | are convenient after the fact. | 就事实来看并不难理解 |
[27:58] | The Klingons are on the verge of wiping out the Federation. | 克林贡正要清除整个联邦 |
[28:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:04] | But ask yourself: | 但问问你自己 |
[28:05] | why did you put this mission | 你为什么要把任务 |
[28:07] | in the hands of a Terran and why the secrecy? | 交给人族 为什么要保密 |
[28:09] | It’s because you know it’s not who we are. | 因为你知道这不是我们应当做的 |
[28:11] | It very soon will be. | 很快就是了 |
[28:12] | We do not have the luxury of principles. | 我们无法遵守原则 |
[28:14] | That is all we have, Admiral. | 原则是我们仅存的东西了 上将 |
[28:21] | A year ago… | 一年前 |
[28:24] | I stood alone. | 我一意孤行 |
[28:25] | I believed that our survival | 我相信我们的生存 |
[28:27] | was more important than our principles. | 比原则更重要 |
[28:31] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[28:36] | Do we need a mutiny today | 我们今天需要用叛乱 |
[28:38] | to prove who we are? | 来证明自己的本心吗 |
[28:55] | We are Starfleet. | 我们是星际舰队 |
[29:10] | What is it you’re suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[29:17] | Change of plans. | 计划变了 |
[29:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:21] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[29:22] | Deactivate the detonator, Philippa. | 关掉起爆器 菲利帕 |
[29:24] | Your freedom is still granted, here’s the proof. | 你依然会获得自由 这就是证明 |
[29:35] | You talked them out of it, didn’t you? | 你劝他们收手的 对吧 |
[29:37] | Of planetary slaughter? Yes. | 不屠杀整个星球吗 没错 |
[29:39] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 别说得那么夸张 |
[29:41] | When I did this in my universe, | 我在我的宇宙这样做时 |
[29:43] | it didn’t wipe out the Klingons. | 并没有灭绝克林贡人 |
[29:45] | A decent number should be able to save themselves. | 应该有不少的人可以幸存 |
[29:47] | Plus, they’ll have an advantage. | 而且 他们会有优势 |
[29:50] | No Terran ships firing on them as they try to escape. | 他们逃跑时没有人族飞船对他们开火 |
[29:53] | – Turn it off. – Has it ever occurred to you | -关掉 -你有想过 |
[29:56] | that I was doing this for you? | 我做这些都是为了你吗 |
[29:58] | By ending the war, | 能结束战争的话 |
[30:00] | I’d set you free | 你就能由此 |
[30:02] | from the guilt and pain you carry because of it. | 从你背负的愧疚和痛苦中解脱出来 |
[30:05] | Not buying it. | 我不信 |
[30:06] | Worth a try. | 试试无妨 |
[30:08] | You really are nothing like my Georgiou, are you? | 你真的完全不像乔久 是吧 |
[30:10] | No. And I never have been. | 不 从来没像过 |
[30:12] | She’s dead, Michael. | 她死了 迈克 |
[30:14] | There are no second chances. | 没有重头来过的机会 |
[30:16] | No, I suppose not. | 我想也是 |
[30:18] | I do like you. | 我确实喜欢你 |
[30:21] | Why not join me? | 不如跟随我吧 |
[30:23] | The bomb is in position. | 炸弹安置好了 |
[30:24] | We have the detonator. | 我们有起爆器 |
[30:26] | Starfleet and Klingon alike will be at our mercy. | 星际舰队和克林贡人的命运都握在我们手中 |
[30:30] | I had much the same thought. | 我也一样认为 |
[30:32] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[30:35] | Take your freedom | 那起爆器换取 |
[30:38] | in exchange for the detonator. | 你的自由 |
[30:40] | Or try to escape my ship and its crew | 或者尝试逃离我的舰员和星舰的控制 |
[30:43] | and be hunted by the Federation for the rest of your days. | 余生都过着被联邦追杀的生活 |
[30:47] | You think your Federation scares me? | 你觉得你的联邦能吓到我吗 |
[30:50] | Not particularly. | 一点不会 |
[30:54] | But the only way you’re gonna get past me is to kill me. | 但你要过我这一关只能杀掉我 |
[31:01] | So you’ll have to watch me die… again. | 那你就要再一次看到我死了 |
[31:07] | And did I mention being hunted for the rest of your days? | 我提到余生都过着被联邦追杀的生活了吗 |
[31:14] | The detonator is coded to my bioprint. | 起爆器已经设置成只能被我的生物印记操控 |
[31:16] | Would you like it recoded to yours? | 你想要设置成你的印记吗 |
[31:18] | Not to mine, no. | 不能是我的 不能 |
[31:20] | All clear. | 安全 |
[31:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:26] | This is the place the Federation crushed the Klingons. | 这就是联邦大胜克林贡人的地方 |
[31:32] | We planted a bomb | 我们在你们的老巢的中央 |
[31:34] | in the heart of your homeworld. | 设置了炸弹 |
[31:35] | Qo’noS will be destroyed. | 克罗诺斯会被毁了 |
[31:37] | You bring me here to gloat? | 你带我来这里就是要吹嘘吗 |
[31:39] | No. | 不是 |
[31:41] | To offer you an alternative. | 给你提出另一个方案 |
[31:52] | Klingons respond to strength. | 克林贡人认同力量 |
[31:55] | Use the fate of Qo’noS to bend them to your will. | 用克罗诺斯的命运让他们屈服吧 |
[31:58] | Preserve your civilization | 保全你们的文明 |
[32:00] | rather than watch it be destroyed. | 而不是看着她毁灭 |
[32:05] | But I am no one. | 但我是个无名小卒 |
[32:10] | You once told Voq | 你曾告诉沃克 |
[32:13] | that you didn’t want the mantle of leadership. | 你不想要象征权力的斗篷 |
[32:28] | It’s time for you to leave the shadows. | 你该走出阴影了 |
[32:39] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 你们自便吧 |
[32:41] | Be good, Philippa. | 保重 菲利帕 |
[32:46] | Or you’ll come for me? | 否则你就会追杀过来吗 |
[32:49] | Make sure I don’t have to. | 千万别逼我这么做 |
[33:14] | Isik for your thoughts. | 赌一伊希克赌你想什么呢 |
[33:19] | I always wanted to find out what one was. | 我一直想找出一个人存在的意义 |
[33:22] | I never did. | 却一直没成功 |
[33:27] | L’Rell has arranged for a transport to a Mo’kai ship. | 拉瑞尔要求安排送她去魔凯家族的飞船 |
[33:30] | They’re in for a surprise. | 他们会猝不及防的 |
[33:32] | It’s not the human way to make a message heard, | 这不是人类做出宣言的方式 |
[33:34] | but it’s the Klingon way. | 而是克林贡人的 |
[33:38] | I’m going with her. | 我和她走 |
[33:46] | It’s true, what the Emperor said. | 皇帝说得没错 |
[33:49] | I’m no good for either side. | 我对双方都没有好处 |
[33:53] | But maybe I can be good for both. | 但我可能对双方都有用 |
[33:58] | I’ve never been great at good-byes. | 我一直都不擅长离别 |
[34:01] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[34:04] | I’ve had too many of them. | 经历太多次了 |
[34:06] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[34:07] | In spite of everything that happened to you, | 尽管发生了这么多事 |
[34:10] | your capacity to love | 你爱的能力 |
[34:13] | literally saved my life. | 真的救了我的命 |
[34:21] | I’m gonna miss looking at you. | 我会怀念看着你的感觉 |
[34:29] | I see you, Ash. | 我看到你了 阿什 |
[34:31] | In your eyes. | 在你的眼中 |
[34:34] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[35:14] | Thank-thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Burnham to Discovery. | 博翰呼叫发现号 |
[35:50] | One to transport. | 传送一人上舰 |
[37:37] | Earth, Andor, | 地球 安多利 |
[37:39] | Tellar, Vulcan. | 泰拉 瓦肯 |
[37:42] | Every planet of the Federation | 联邦每个星球 |
[37:44] | has made the odyssey out of darkness into light. | 都完成了由黑暗到光明的历险 |
[37:48] | So too have the Klingons. | 克林贡人也是 |
[37:50] | The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[37:56] | There were triumphs. | 有胜利 |
[37:58] | Victories of spirit. | 精神的胜利 |
[38:00] | Courage beyond reason. | 超越理性的勇气 |
[38:03] | But make no mistake. | 但不要搞错了 |
[38:05] | These were bleak times. | 这是黑暗的时代 |
[38:06] | Times we cannot repeat. | 不能重复的时代 |
[38:10] | Times we cannot forget. | 不能忘记的时代 |
[38:17] | Isik for your thoughts. | 赌一伊希克赌你想什么呢 |
[38:19] | What’s an isik, anyway? | 伊希克到底是什么 |
[38:20] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:22] | It’s something my mother | 是我妈妈以前 |
[38:24] | used to say to me. | 常对我说的 |
[38:27] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[38:28] | I’m glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:31] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[38:34] | When I was growing up, you told me | 我长大的过程中 |
[38:38] | not to forget my humanity. | 你告诫我不要摒弃人性 |
[38:42] | I didn’t know what that meant. | 我不知道那其中的意义 |
[38:44] | I didn’t how to do it, | 不知道怎样做 |
[38:46] | I didn’t know why I would even want to. | 甚至不知道为什么要这样做 |
[38:49] | I get it now. | 现在我懂了 |
[38:53] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[38:54] | For not giving up on me. | 没有放弃我 |
[38:57] | That’s what mothers do. | 这是母亲该做的 |
[39:04] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[39:06] | Father. | 父亲 |
[39:07] | What the Federation chose to do | 联邦在克罗诺斯事件上的决定 |
[39:09] | on Qo’noS was unprincipled, | 是毫无章法的 |
[39:11] | and I had a part in it. | 我也有份 |
[39:15] | The Klingons made it clear they would fight us to extinction. | 克林贡人声明会与我们战斗到一方灭绝 |
[39:19] | You were desperate to save us. | 你只是想拯救我们 |
[39:20] | I know the feeling all too well. | 我太了解这种感受了 |
[39:22] | And yet, | 可是 |
[39:24] | you were able to find another way. | 你还是找到了别的方法 |
[39:28] | I am not alone | 我想不只是我 |
[39:30] | in finding your commitment to Starfleet’s ideals commendable. | 觉得你对星际舰队理念的忠诚值得嘉奖 |
[39:37] | I asked if I may give it to you. | 我请求亲自交给你这个 |
[39:39] | Your record has been expunged, | 你的记录已经被删除了 |
[39:41] | your pardon by the president of the Federation | 你已经正式 |
[39:43] | is official. | 被联邦主席赦免 |
[39:46] | Commander Burnham. | 博翰上校 |
[39:50] | The Federation is as grateful to you | 联邦感激你 |
[39:53] | as I am to my daughter. | 我也感激我的女儿 |
[40:01] | Your mother will stay in Paris for a few days. | 你母亲会在巴黎逗留几天 |
[40:04] | I will travel with Discovery to Vulcan. | 我会乘发现号去瓦肯星 |
[40:07] | You are picking up your new captain there. | 去那里接你的新舰长 |
[40:09] | I’m glad we’ll be making that journey together. | 很高兴我们能同行 |
[40:15] | We are no longer on the eve of battle. | 我们不再处于战争的时代 |
[40:17] | Even so, I come to ask myself the same question | 即便如此 我还是会扪心自问 |
[40:20] | that young soldier asked the general | 很多年前年轻士兵问将军的那个问题 |
[40:22] | all those years ago: “How do I defeat fear?” | “我怎么战胜恐惧” |
[40:26] | The general’s answer: | 将军的回答是 |
[40:28] | the only way to defeat fear is to tell it “No.” | 战胜恐惧的唯一方法就是对它说”不” |
[40:31] | No. We will not take shortcuts | 不 我们在通往正义的路上 |
[40:34] | on the path to righteousness. | 不会投机取巧 |
[40:36] | No. We will not break the rules | 不 我们不会打破 |
[40:39] | that protect us from our basest instincts. | 防止我们以最基本的本能行事的规则 |
[40:42] | No. We will not allow | 不 我们绝不允许 |
[40:45] | desperation to destroy moral authority. | 绝望摧毁道德的规条 |
[40:51] | I am guilty of all these things. | 我曾犯过这些错误 |
[40:55] | Some say that in life, | 有人说人生中 |
[40:56] | there are no second chances. | 没有机会重头来过 |
[41:00] | Experience tells me that this is true. | 我的经历告诉我这句话一点没错 |
[41:03] | But we can only look forward. | 但我们只能朝前看 |
[41:06] | We have to be torchbearers, | 我们必须是举火炬者 |
[41:10] | casting the light so we may see our path | 照亮我们通往 |
[41:13] | to lasting peace. | 永恒和平的路 |
[41:15] | We will continue exploring, | 我们会继续探寻 |
[41:16] | discovering new worlds, new civilizations. | 发现新世界 新文明 |
[41:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:23] | That is the United Federation of Planets. | 那就是星际联邦 |
[41:26] | Today, we honor Ensign Sylvia Tilly. | 今天 我们宣布西尔维娅·提利少校 |
[41:30] | Accepted into Starfleet Command Training Program. | 进入星际舰队指挥官培训项目 |
[41:34] | Yes. That is Starfleet. | 没错 那就是星际舰队 |
[41:37] | Lieutenant Commander Paul Stamets. | 保罗·斯塔麦兹少校 |
[41:39] | Medical Officer Hugh Culber. | 休·寇波医疗官 |
[41:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:43] | That is who we are. | 这就是我们 |
[41:46] | Commander Saru. | 萨鲁中校 |
[41:48] | First Kelpien to receive the Medal of Honor. | 第一个获得荣誉勋章的凯尔比人 |
[41:51] | And who we will always be. | 也是未来的我们 |
[41:58] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[42:14] | Never been to Vulcan before. | 从没来过瓦肯星 |
[42:16] | Well, if there’s time, I’ll show you around. | 有时间的话 我会带你转转的 |
[42:17] | It’s strange that we’re not jumping to Vulcan. | 我们没有跃进到瓦肯星有点怪怪的 |
[42:20] | Well, Starfleet has committed to finding a non-human interface. | 星际舰队决心找到非人类载体 |
[42:24] | Until that happens… | 在那之前 |
[42:26] | I’m happy to go the old-fashioned way. | 我愿意按以前的方式飞行 |
[42:30] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[42:31] | Acting captain. | 代理舰长 |
[42:33] | Please take your stations. | 请入座 |
[42:34] | You may consult with Science Officer Burnham later. | 你可以之后再和博翰科学官讨论 |
[42:38] | Thank you, Mr. Saru, | 谢谢 萨鲁先生 |
[42:39] | for permitting me this small indulgence. | 达成我的小心愿 |
[42:43] | I never tire of seeing home. | 家乡总是看不厌 |
[42:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:47] | Lieutenant Detmer, | 达特曼上尉 |
[42:49] | have we cleared the Sol system? | 离开太阳系了吗 |
[42:50] | – Yes, Captain. – Set course for Vulcan, | -是 舰长 -设定前往瓦肯星的航线 |
[42:53] | and engage at maximum warp. | 开启最大曲速 |
[42:54] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[43:06] | Realign communications array… | 重置通讯序列 |
[43:08] | 收到信号 联邦加密 一级紧急呼叫 | |
[43:10] | Incoming transmission. | 收到信号 |
[43:11] | From whom? | 来自谁 |
[43:12] | I’m having trouble identifying it. | 无法识别 |
[43:15] | But it’s a priority-one distress call. | 但是是一级紧急呼叫 |
[43:17] | Identify the source, please. | 请辨别来源 |
[43:18] | I’m getting a Federation ID code. | 能识别出是联邦身份编码 |
[43:20] | I-It’s choppy. | 断断续续 |
[43:21] | NCC | 联邦编码 |
[43:22] | Trying to clean it up, sir. | 正在破解信号 长官 |
[43:23] | Helm, slow us down. | 舵手 减低速度 |
[43:25] | Dropping us out of warp now, sir. | 正在脱离曲速 长官 |
[43:28] | This is Captain Saru | 我是联邦星舰发现号 |
[43:30] | of the Federation Starship Discovery. | 萨鲁舰长 |
[43:32] | Please identify yourselves. | 请说明身份 |
[43:38] | Hail’s from Captain Pike, sir. | 是派克舰长发来的呼叫 |
[43:45] | It’s the USS Enterprise. | 是联邦星舰企业号 |