时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Last season on Star Trek: Discovery… | 《星际迷航:发现号》 上季回顾 |
[00:11] | This is mutiny. Move, Saru. Fire. | 这是叛乱 让开 萨鲁 发射 |
[00:15] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[00:16] | Captain, incoming. | 舰长 敌人来了 |
[00:18] | Warp signatures detected. | 发现曲速痕迹 |
[00:27] | No! | 不 |
[00:28] | For the charge of mutiny, | 针对违抗上级命令的指控 |
[00:30] | it is our ruling that the defendant | 我们的判决如下 |
[00:32] | be stripped of rank and hereby sentenced | 剥夺被告人军衔 |
[00:34] | to imprisonment for life. | 判处终身监禁 |
[00:36] | You helped start a war. | 你推动了一场战争 |
[00:38] | Don’t you want to help me end it? | 不想帮我结束它吗 |
[00:42] | We will be able to materialize anywhere in the known universe. | 我们就能够在已知宇宙的任何地方出现 |
[00:45] | That’s how you beat the Klingons. | 这就是破克林贡人的方法 |
[00:47] | Only one more jump. | 再跃进一次 |
[00:50] | We are in a parallel universe, | 我们身处平行宇宙中 |
[00:52] | one governed by the Terran Empire. | 由人族帝国治理 |
[00:54] | Don’t you bow before your emperor? | 见到皇帝不跪下吗 |
[00:58] | My so-called captain’s not from my universe. | 我所谓的舰长不是来自我的宇宙 |
[01:01] | He’s from yours. | 他是来自你们的 |
[01:05] | Klingons are on the verge of wiping out the Federation. | 克林贡正要清除整个联邦 |
[01:09] | We do not have the luxury of principles. | 我们无法遵守原则 |
[01:11] | That is all we have, Admiral. | 原则是我们仅存的东西了 上将 |
[01:13] | Do we need a mutiny today | 我们今天需要用叛乱 |
[01:15] | to prove who we are? | 来证明自己的本心吗 |
[01:18] | We are Starfleet. | 我们是星际舰队 |
[01:21] | The war is over. There were triumphs. | 战争结束了 有胜利 |
[01:25] | Victories of spirit. | 精神的胜利 |
[01:26] | Courage beyond reason. | 超越理性的勇气 |
[01:28] | These were bleak times, | 这是黑暗的时代 |
[01:30] | times we cannot forget. | 不能重复的时代 |
[01:32] | We will not allow desperation | 我们绝不允许 |
[01:34] | to destroy moral authority. | 绝望摧毁道德的规条 |
[01:37] | That is the United Federation of Planets. | 那就是星际联邦 |
[01:47] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[01:48] | Acting captain. | 代理舰长 |
[01:50] | Please take your stations. | 请入座 |
[01:52] | Lieutenant Detmer, | 达特曼上尉 |
[01:53] | set course for Vulcan | 设定前往瓦肯星的航线 |
[01:54] | and engage at maximum warp. | 开启最大曲速 |
[01:55] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:02] | 收到信号 联邦加密 一级紧急呼叫 | |
[02:03] | Incoming transmission. | 收到信号 |
[02:04] | Identify the source, please. | 请辨别来源 |
[02:06] | I’m getting the Federation ID code. | 能识别出是联邦身份编码 |
[02:08] | I-It’s choppy. | 断断续续 |
[02:09] | NCC | 联邦编码 |
[02:09] | Trying to clean it up, sir. | 正在破解信号 长官 |
[02:11] | Helm, slow us down. | 舵手 减低速度 |
[02:12] | Dropping us out of warp now, sir. | 正在脱离曲速 长官 |
[02:15] | Hail is from Captain Pike, sir. | 是派克舰长发来的呼叫 |
[02:17] | It’s the USS Enterprise. | 是联邦星舰企业号 |
[02:40] | 美国国家航空航天局 卡西尼号 | |
[02:47] | Space. | 太空 |
[02:50] | The final frontier. | 终极边界 |
[02:55] | Above us. | 在我们头顶 |
[03:00] | Around us. | 在我们周围 |
[03:04] | Within us. | 在我们之间 |
[03:08] | We have always looked to the stars | 我们总是看向星辰 |
[03:11] | to discover who we are. | 探寻我们的本真 |
[03:18] | A thousand centuries ago in Africa, | 一千世纪之前的非洲 |
[03:21] | the Kam AbaThwa tribe gathered to share a story. | 卡阿姆·阿巴斯部落聚集在一起讲了一个故事 |
[03:26] | The tale of a girl who dug her hands in the wood ash | 一个小女孩用手挖进木灰里 |
[03:30] | and threw it into the sky to create the Milky Way. | 扔向天空创造了银河的传说 |
[03:35] | And hidden there, | 在那深处 |
[03:36] | a secret buried among the eternal stars, | 在那永恒的星辰之间埋葬了一个秘密 |
[03:40] | was a message. | 一条留言 |
[03:42] | An enormous letter in a bottle made of space and time, | 一封巨幅信笺放在了时空制成的瓶子里 |
[03:47] | visible only to those whose hearts were open enough to receive it. | 只有那些心胸宽阔到能放得下它的人才能看到 |
[03:55] | A child has come to us. | 一个孩子来到我们这了 |
[03:58] | She’s human. | 她是人类 |
[04:03] | She is orphaned. | 她是个孤儿 |
[04:06] | It is our responsibility. | 我们的错 |
[04:13] | What happened to her parents? | 她的父母怎么了 |
[04:17] | The unthinkable. | 难以想象 |
[04:42] | My name is Amanda. | 我叫阿曼达 |
[04:48] | What’s yours? | 你呢 |
[04:52] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[05:03] | I bless you, Michael. | 祝福你 迈克 |
[05:10] | All my life. | 一辈子都祝福你 |
[05:22] | Do you want to meet our son? | 你想见见我们的儿子吗 |
[05:28] | When I first heard the story | 当我第一次听到 |
[05:30] | of the girl who made the stars, | 女孩造星的故事的时候 |
[05:33] | I wasn’t ready to understand. | 我并没有做好理解这个故事的准备 |
[05:39] | I still don’t know if I am. | 我仍然不知道自己现在是否准备好了 |
[05:55] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[06:03] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[06:05] | This is Michael Burnham. | 这位是迈克·博翰 |
[06:08] | She will be staying with us. | 她要来跟我们一起住 |
[06:10] | You will be teaching her the ways of Vulcan. | 你来教她瓦肯的规矩 |
[06:13] | I expect you to be friends. | 我希望你们能成为朋友 |
[06:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:03] | Ops, please tell me what is wrong. | 操作官 告诉我怎么回事 |
[07:05] | Does she need our assistance? | 她需要我们帮忙吗 |
[07:06] | Unable to comply, Captain. | 无法应答 舰长 |
[07:07] | Enterprise is completely off-line. | 企业号彻底下线了 |
[07:09] | Except for life support. | 生命保障系统除外 |
[07:11] | Scans show 203 crew members aboard. | 扫描显示舰上有203个船员 |
[07:13] | The vessel’s entire complement is alive. | 飞船的所有补给都正常 |
[07:15] | They’re still sending a priority one distress call, | 他们还在发送一级紧急呼叫信号 |
[07:17] | but the signal’s too compromised for voice transmission. | 但是信号受损严重无法语音通信 |
[07:19] | Morse code might get through! | 摩斯密码也许能接通 |
[07:22] | Sorry. Sorry. It’s just there was static. | 抱歉 抱歉 刚才有杂音干扰 |
[07:25] | You know, then Comms kind of turned it down. | 然后 通信官把它降低了 |
[07:27] | But… I mean, obviously. | 但是 很明显 |
[07:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:29] | Hey, go, Comms. | 来 通信官 |
[07:31] | Um, can Enterprise switch to Morse code? | 企业号现在能转换到摩斯密码吗 |
[07:33] | Excellent suggestion, Ensign. | 不错的建议 少尉 |
[07:35] | Mr. Bryce, please try that. | 布莱斯先生 请试试 |
[07:36] | A former colleague is an ethnobotanist on that ship. | 一个前同事是那艘舰上的民族植物学家 |
[07:39] | I’ve seen its specs. | 我看过它的规格书 |
[07:41] | Only something catastrophic could knock her out. | 只有灾难性的东西才能击倒它 |
[07:44] | Helm, do you detect any escape pods or shuttles? | 舵手 你检测到逃生舱或逃生机之类的了吗 |
[07:48] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[07:49] | Damn, she’s a beauty. | 天啊 真完美 |
[07:50] | Transmission coming through. | 传输成功 |
[07:52] | Captain Christopher Pike requests permission to come aboard. | 克里斯托弗·派克舰长请求登舰 |
[07:55] | He has an engineer and science officer with him. | 他身边有一名工程师和科技官 |
[07:58] | Permission granted. | 准予许可 |
[08:00] | Commander Burnham, | 博翰中校 |
[08:02] | you will join me in welcoming them. | 你会和我一起欢迎他们吗 |
[08:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:11] | I had not expected to see Spock again. | 我没想到会再次见到斯波克 |
[08:16] | Neither had I. | 我也没想到 |
[09:58] | Attention, all. Prepare for duty. | 全体注意 准备执行任务 |
[10:00] | Please report to your division duty officer. | 请向你所在分部的执勤官报道 |
[10:03] | Your brother is the science officer on the Enterprise. | 你的弟弟是企业号上的科技官 |
[10:06] | Foster brother. | 收养家庭的弟弟 |
[10:07] | I can sense your endocrine system in overdrive. | 我能感觉到你的内分泌系统过载了 |
[10:09] | You are anxious to see him. | 要和他见面 这让你不安 |
[10:10] | – I’m fine, Saru. – Oh, I was using the term | -我没事 萨鲁 -我指的是 |
[10:13] | in its most positive sense, meaning “anticipatory.” | 这个词最积极的含义 意思是”期望的” |
[10:15] | We received a priority alert | 我们从星际舰队最重要的飞船之一那边 |
[10:16] | from one of Starfleet’s most prominent ships. | 接收了到了最高等级的警告 |
[10:18] | I am on mission and in problem-solving mode. | 我正在执行任务 开启解决问题模式 |
[10:20] | That’s what you’re sensing. | 这才是你所感受到的 |
[10:24] | Order confirmed Transport coordinates locked. | 命令已确认 传送坐标锁定 |
[10:26] | Do you have any siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[10:29] | A sister. | 有一个妹妹 |
[10:31] | Siranna. | 瑟娜拉 |
[10:33] | I do not expect a reunion with her. | 我不期望能和她再次团聚 |
[10:36] | Sadly, there is terrain between us we cannot navigate. | 可惜的是 我们无法通过相互间的阻隔 |
[10:40] | I know the feeling. | 我懂这种感觉 |
[10:42] | Transporter locked status. Energizing. | 传送状态已锁定 正在传送 |
[11:02] | Welcome aboard, Captain Pike. | 欢迎登舰 派克舰长 |
[11:04] | I am Commander Saru, | 我是萨鲁中校 |
[11:06] | acting captain of the USS Discovery. | 联邦星舰发现号的临时舰长 |
[11:08] | How may we be of service? | 我们能为您做些什么 |
[11:10] | Well, Commander, this is awkward, | 好吧 中校 这有点尴尬 |
[11:12] | but back in Mojave, I learned the best way | 但在莫哈韦的时候 我学到了 |
[11:13] | to get into a cold stream | 当遇到自己不愿面对的事时 |
[11:15] | was to jump right in. | 最好的方法是立刻着手去做 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:19] | I’m here at Starfleet’s order to take command of the Discovery | 我奉星际舰队的命令来指挥发现号 |
[11:21] | under Regulation 19, Section “C.” | 根据星舰规章第19条C部分 |
[11:25] | Well, we received no notice from Starfleet. | 我们没从星际舰队那边得到任何消息 |
[11:27] | Because I asked to deliver the news myself | 因为我要求亲自传达这个命令 |
[11:29] | out of a respect for what you and your crew have been through. | 出于对你和你的船员种种经历的尊敬 |
[11:32] | Forgive me, Captain. | 请原谅我 舰长 |
[11:34] | Your directive is only instituted under three contingencies: | 你的命令只在三项突发事件下成立 |
[11:37] | when an imminent threat is detected, | 当侦测到紧迫的威胁时 |
[11:39] | when the lives of Federation citizens are in danger, | 当联邦公民的生命处于危险时 |
[11:42] | or when no other officers of equal or higher rank | 或在没有其他同等或更高职级的军官 |
[11:45] | are present to mitigate this threat. | 能够缓解这种威胁时 |
[11:47] | May I ask under which contingency you are here? | 我能问问现在是哪种突发情况吗 |
[11:50] | All of them. | 三个都是 |
[11:57] | I see where the Federation puts its pennies. | 我看出来联邦把钱都花在哪了 |
[11:59] | Do not covet thy neighbor’s starship, Commander. | 不要眼红我们同胞的飞船 中校 |
[12:03] | Besides, we’ve got the new uniforms. | 再说 我们已经拿到新制服了 |
[12:04] | And lovely uniforms they are, Captain. | 而且制服很漂亮 舰长 |
[12:07] | Very colorful. | 非常漂亮 |
[12:08] | Over the past 24 hours, Federation sensors picked up | 过去24小时中 联邦的传感器侦测到 |
[12:11] | seven red bursts spread out | 七次红色爆发 |
[12:12] | across more than 30,000 light-years. | 横跨了超过30000光年的距离 |
[12:15] | They appeared in perfect synchronization | 它们完全同步地出现 |
[12:16] | just long enough for us to get a reading | 刚好持续到我们能够读数 |
[12:18] | and then, just as suddenly, disappeared. | 然后突然间消失 |
[12:20] | Except for one. | 除了一次 |
[12:21] | Such precise synchronization all but rules out | 如此精确的同步 几乎可以排除 |
[12:23] | the chaos of natural phenomena. | 是自然现象的混乱 |
[12:25] | Are they some kind of signal? | 这是某种信号吗 |
[12:27] | That’s what we’re calling it, but I’ll leave the rest | 我们就是这么认为的 不过我会把剩余工作 |
[12:29] | to my science officer. Your ball, Connolly. | 交给我的科技官 交给你了 康纳利 |
[12:31] | The signals don’t seem to be moons, stars | 这些信号似乎不是卫星 恒星 |
[12:33] | or any other type of planetoid. | 或是任何小行星形成的 |
[12:35] | Truth is, we can’t detect anything about them | 事实是 我们无法以任何形式 |
[12:37] | or engage with them in any way. | 侦测它们或者与它们建立联系 |
[12:39] | Every time we tried to scan, | 每当我们尝试扫描的时候 |
[12:41] | the computer went haywire. | 电脑就会出故障 |
[12:43] | Like a compass at the North Pole. | 就像在北极用指南针一样 |
[12:44] | Well put. | 这比喻用得好 |
[12:46] | Why didn’t we think of that, Connolly? | 我们怎么没想到呢 康纳利 |
[12:49] | Think of all the syllables that gave their lives. | 想想我们浪费的那些音节 |
[12:51] | The metaphor seemed a bit simplistic. | 这个暗喻似乎有些直白了 |
[12:54] | I believe it’s a simile. | 我觉得这是个明喻 |
[12:56] | Then I owe you a simile, Commander…? | 那么我欠你一个明喻 中校 |
[12:59] | Burnham. Michael Burnham. | 博翰 迈克·博翰 |
[13:02] | He said you were smart. | 他说你很聪明 |
[13:05] | We have someone in common. | 我们都认识一个人 |
[13:07] | Yes, I’m aware. Mr. Spock. | 是的 我知道 是斯波克先生 |
[13:10] | I was expecting to see him. | 我想见他 |
[13:13] | Sometimes it’s wise to keep our expectations low, Commander. | 有时候把期望值降低些比较明智 中校 |
[13:16] | That way we’re never disappointed. | 这样的话我们就不会失望了 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:24] | – Excuse me. – Excuse me. | -借过 -借过 |
[13:26] | – Excuse me. – Linus. | -借过 -莱纳斯 |
[13:30] | You okay? You look a little… | 你还好吗 你看上去有些 |
[13:33] | Yes. | 对哦 |
[13:34] | I hear it’s going around. | 我听说最近在传染 |
[13:42] | Perhaps the signals are a temporal anomaly. | 也许这些信号只是暂时的异常 |
[13:45] | A tear in the fabric of space-time. | 时空结构中的一道裂缝 |
[13:47] | Black holes can also cause similar distortions. | 黑洞也会引起相似的扭曲 |
[13:50] | Not to this degree. | 不会到这个程度 |
[13:51] | Six hours ago the signal stabilized long enough | 6小时前 信号保持稳定 |
[13:53] | for us to get a fix on its position. | 一直持续到能让我们确定它的位置 |
[13:55] | We were on our way to its coordinates when suddenly, boom. | 我们当时正在前往它的坐标 突然一声巨响 |
[13:58] | Enterprise suffered multiple catastrophic systems failures. | 企业号受到了多处严重的系统故障 |
[14:00] | Starfleet is sending a team to tow it to Spacedock | 星际舰队派出小队将飞船拖回船坞 |
[14:02] | for a full diagnostic. | 进行完整的检测 |
[14:04] | I’ll kindly need your command codes, Mr. Saru. | 我需要您的命令码 萨鲁先生 |
[14:06] | I cannot do that. | 我不能给你 |
[14:07] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[14:08] | “Starship command shall not be transferred | “飞船指挥权在没有当着全体船员的面 |
[14:10] | “without DNA authentication | 进行DNA鉴定前 |
[14:12] | witnessed by the entire bridge crew.” | 无法移交” |
[14:13] | It is standard operating procedure since the war. | 从战争时期开始 这就是标准流程了 |
[14:16] | O-Of course it is. Yes, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[14:20] | Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[14:29] | Okay, Captain Pike. | 好了 派克舰长 |
[14:30] | Stand by for verification. | 等待确认 |
[14:33] | I’m-I’m Ensign Sylvia Tilly. | 我是西尔维亚·提利少尉 |
[14:35] | I’m-I’m Discovery’s newest addition | 我是发现号派往参加 |
[14:37] | to Starfleet’s Command Training Program. | 星际舰队指挥训练项目的最新成员 |
[14:40] | Yeah, you have really beautiful nail beds. | 你的甲床真漂亮 |
[14:42] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:44] | Oh, I know what’s wrong. Uh, your pinkie is, um… | 我知道哪里不对了 你的小拇指 |
[14:47] | It’s just really weird to say “pinkie” to a captain. | 和舰长说”小拇指”这个词感觉怪怪的 |
[14:50] | It’s not a very authoritative finger, | 小拇指的权限并不高 |
[14:53] | but, um, you know, | 不过呢 |
[14:54] | it’s not on the right pad. Do– Can I…? | 它没有放在正确的位置上 我能… |
[14:59] | – Kidding. – Oh, my God. | -逗你呢 -我的天 |
[15:01] | I thought I broke a captain. | 我还以为我把舰长的手指掰断了呢 |
[15:02] | Sorry. I-I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我不太懂 |
[15:03] | All the pertinent information should be, uh… | 按说相关的信息应该… |
[15:06] | There. Oh, God. I’m… | 来了 我的天 我… |
[15:08] | That’s your file. I’m sorry, sir. I… | 那是你的个人资料 很抱歉长官 我… |
[15:10] | That’s all right, Ensign. | 没事 少尉 |
[15:10] | Everybody, grab a seat. Go ahead. | 大家都坐下 来吧 |
[15:13] | I want you all to give that a read. | 我想让你们都看一下 |
[15:16] | I’m Captain Christopher Pike. | 我是克里斯多夫·派克舰长 |
[15:19] | Up there are my commendations, | 那上面有我获得过的嘉奖 |
[15:21] | my diagnosis of childhood asthma. | 还有我得过儿童哮喘的诊断 |
[15:24] | The big red “F,” | 那个大大的红色的”不及格” |
[15:26] | that was my failing grade in astrophysics at the Academy. | 那是在学院里我天体物理学不及格的成绩 |
[15:32] | I know this is a hard left turn. | 我明白这是个很大的意外 |
[15:34] | You were en route to Vulcan to pick up a new captain. | 你们本来在去往瓦肯的航线上去迎接新舰长 |
[15:37] | I was briefed on the classified details | 关于你们上一任舰长 |
[15:39] | surrounding your last one. | 我得到了保密的详细通报 |
[15:41] | I know he betrayed this crew. | 我知道他背叛了他的船员 |
[15:47] | If I were you, I’d have my doubts about me as well. | 如果我是你们的话也会对我有怀疑的 |
[15:50] | But I’m not him. | 但我不是他 |
[15:53] | I’m not Lorca. | 我不是卢卡 |
[16:00] | The Federation’s hackles are up. | 联邦现在很气愤 |
[16:03] | I don’t have to remind you that the last time we investigated | 我不需要提醒你们 上一次我们调查 |
[16:05] | a previously unknown energy distortion, | 之前一次未知的能量扭曲 |
[16:07] | it resulted in the Klingon war. | 导致了克林贡人的战争 |
[16:10] | These mysterious signals | 这些神秘的信号 |
[16:12] | are unlike anything we’ve encountered. | 我们从来没有遇到过 |
[16:14] | The energy needed to create them | 制造它们所需的能量 |
[16:17] | is beyond anything we understand. | 远远超出我们能理解的范围 |
[16:19] | Is it a greeting? | 是善意的问候 |
[16:22] | A declaration of malice? | 还是恶意的示威 |
[16:24] | That’s why they put me on the Discovery | 这就是为什么当企业号出问题时 |
[16:25] | when the Enterprise went down; | 他们派我来发现号的原因 |
[16:27] | nobody wanted to wait to find out. | 大家都希望马上搞清楚 |
[16:29] | But right now, this little dot | 而目前呢 这个小点 |
[16:32] | is the only one willing to tell us where it is. | 是唯一能告诉我们它在哪里的东西 |
[16:36] | Helm, plug in the coordinates. | 舵手 输入坐标 |
[16:38] | Let’s pay a visit. | 我们去拜访一下 |
[16:40] | Warp factor five. | 五级曲速 |
[16:41] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:52] | With your permission, Commander Saru. | 如果你允许的话 萨鲁中校 |
[16:55] | The ship is yours, Captain. | 飞船是您的了 舰长 |
[17:01] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:08] | Hit it. | 前进 |
[17:42] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[17:45] | I sent you my favorite aria so that you would reconsider | 我把喜欢的咏叹调发给你 这样你就能重新 |
[17:48] | your wildly lame position on Kasseelian opera. | 审视自己对卡西里歌剧蹩脚的看法了 |
[17:51] | And to add insult to injury, | 雪上再加点霜 |
[17:55] | I got us actual tickets. | 我给咱们俩订了票 |
[17:57] | I know. I know you say you hate it, | 我知道 我知道你会说你讨厌这个 |
[17:58] | and that you only do it for me, but… | 你去听只是为了我 但是… |
[18:04] | I do love it when you only do things for me. | 当你是为了我做些事情的时候 我很喜欢 |
[18:08] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:11] | All right. I’ll see you later. | 就这样吧 回头见 |
[18:13] | Commander? | 中校 |
[18:15] | Commander Stamets? | 斯塔麦兹中校 |
[18:17] | Oh, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[18:19] | given our new mission, | 鉴于我们的新任务 |
[18:20] | I’ve been assigned as Command Program Trainee | 我被分配做指挥项目学员 |
[18:22] | to manage the reallocation of the ship’s resources. | 负责管理飞船资源的分配 |
[18:24] | – The spore drive… – I finally understand | -孢子引擎… -我总算明白了 |
[18:27] | why Hugh was so enamored with Kasseelian opera. | 为什么休对卡西里歌剧如此痴迷了 |
[18:32] | The tonal matrices woven together… | 音调矩阵交织在一起… |
[18:35] | the weird rapture between instruments and voice… | 乐器与人声奇怪的互动… |
[18:39] | Hugh said it would reach me. | 休说这会打动我的 |
[18:41] | And he was right… as usual. | 而他说对了…他一向都对 |
[18:47] | Um, so since the spore drive is inactive, um, | 那么既然孢子引擎没有启动 |
[18:50] | the-the, uh, the engine room is, um, | 引擎机房呢 |
[18:53] | being converted back into a standard, | 被重新改回成为标准 |
[18:55] | uh, engineering workspace until Disco’s up and jumping again. | 工程车间 直到这台迪斯科再次发动 |
[18:57] | Um, I did notice that they neglected to assign you a new lab. | 我发现他们疏忽了没有给你分配个新的实验室 |
[19:01] | But then I remembered Brianna in Logic Sciences | 然后我想起来逻辑科学部的布里安娜 |
[19:03] | has two stories on the third level, and then it hits me, | 在三层有个两层的空间 我就想 |
[19:06] | “Why does she need all that space?” | “她要那么大地方干什么” |
[19:08] | Logic science is basically meditation. | 逻辑科学基本上就是冥想 |
[19:10] | I mean, I’ve never seen the woman move. | 我从来没看见那女人挪过地方 |
[19:11] | So I put her in a utility closet on 12 | 于是我把她放到12层的管道室 |
[19:15] | and I put you in there. | 然后把你放在她那里 |
[19:16] | I’m drunk on power. | 一朝权在手啊 |
[19:17] | Thanks, Tilly, but it isn’t necessary. | 谢谢提利 不过这没必要 |
[19:22] | Well, what do you want me to do with your equipment? | 你这些设备你想让我怎么办 |
[19:24] | Just put it in storage. | 放储藏仓吧 |
[19:26] | No, really. | 不会吧 |
[19:29] | After the peace accord in Paris, | 巴黎和平协议之后 |
[19:33] | the Vulcan Science Academy offered me | 瓦肯科学院给了我一个 |
[19:36] | a permanent teaching position. | 永久教席的邀请 |
[19:40] | I said yes. | 我接受了 |
[19:42] | W-Wh– You’re gonna stay on Vulcan? | 什… 你要待在瓦肯了 |
[19:44] | But what about the, uh, network? | 那网络怎么办 |
[19:46] | You have it by the tail. | 你正在关键阶段 |
[19:47] | You have so much more to accomplish. | 你本能取得很多成就的 |
[19:49] | Did you know that a Kasseelian prima donna | 你知道吗 卡西里歌剧的女主角 |
[19:51] | trains her whole life for one performance? | 训练一生就为了一次演出 |
[19:55] | And after she hits that last high “E,” | 当她唱出最后的高音E以后 |
[19:58] | she plunges a dagger into her own chest and dies? | 她就拔出匕首插进自己的心脏而死 |
[20:03] | She’s lived an entire lifetime in that last note. | 她的一生就活在那最后的音符里 |
[20:07] | And I’ve lived an entire lifetime | 而我的一生 |
[20:09] | in what I’ve accomplished here, on Discovery. | 都在我所取得的成就里 在发现号上 |
[20:12] | But what about…? | 可是那… |
[20:12] | Hugh is everywhere I look, Tilly. | 休的影子无所不在 提利 |
[20:18] | How much am I supposed to take? | 我还要忍受多少呢 |
[20:25] | Starfleet approved my transfer. | 星际舰队已经批准了我的调动 |
[20:28] | It’s been postponed until the completion of Pike’s mission. | 要等派克的任务完成而被推迟了 |
[20:33] | Sir, I just have to tell you that, um, | 长官 我想告诉你的是 |
[20:36] | I understand that this place may be haunted for you, | 我理解这个地方可能老是缠扰着你 |
[20:38] | but maybe it’s good haunted, | 但也许这是美好的缠扰 |
[20:41] | maybe living with ghosts and energies | 也许与超过我们自身的魂牵梦萦和能量 |
[20:43] | that are bigger than we are is why you love science. | 生活在一起就是我们热爱科学的原因 |
[20:48] | Tilly. You are… | 提利 你… |
[20:52] | …incandescent. | …真的太温暖了 |
[20:54] | You’re going to become a magnificent captain | 你能成为一个优秀的舰长 |
[20:56] | because you do everything out of love. | 因为你做事的出发点都是爱 |
[21:01] | But… | 但是… |
[21:03] | I need you to repeat after me. | 我需要你跟着我说 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:07] | “I will say…”I will say… | “我要… “我要… |
[21:09] | “… fewer things.” | “…少说点话” |
[21:10] | …fewer thing– Okay. | “…少说… 好吧 |
[21:14] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[21:29] | “‘Would you tell me, please, | “请你告诉我 |
[21:31] | “Which way I ought to go from here?’ | 我应该从这往哪里走” |
[21:35] | “‘That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,’ | “这很大程度上取决于你想要去哪里” |
[21:37] | “Said the Cat. | 猫说道 |
[21:41] | “‘I don’t care much where,’ said Alice. | “我不太在乎要去哪里” 爱丽丝说道 |
[21:46] | “‘Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,’ said the Cat.” | “那你走哪条路都不要紧了” 猫说道 |
[21:52] | Which way do you want to go? | 你想走哪条路 |
[21:56] | Home. To Earth. | 回家 去地球 |
[22:03] | I’m gonna take you there someday, sweetheart. | 总有一天我会带你去的 亲爱的 |
[22:13] | Door. | 开门 |
[22:16] | May I enter? | 我可以进来吗 |
[22:18] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[22:21] | It would appear the human proverb is accurate: | 看来人类的谚语没说错 |
[22:25] | old habits die hard. | 旧习难改 |
[22:27] | Or they never die at all. | 也许根本就不会改 |
[22:34] | I wasn’t aware you knew Amanda read Alice to me. | 我没想到你知道阿曼达给我读过《爱丽丝》 |
[22:37] | While I was often occupied by work in the evenings, | 我的夜晚虽常常被工作占据 |
[22:40] | it did not prevent my listening from upstairs. | 却也不妨碍我听到楼上的声音 |
[22:44] | Her voice gave comfort to us both. | 她的声音对我们两个人来说都是安慰 |
[22:48] | I will be leaving Discovery | 我们一离开曲速 |
[22:50] | as soon as we drop out of warp. | 我就会离开发现号 |
[22:52] | Vulcan High Command has asked that I work with Starfleet | 瓦肯最高委员会已要求我与星际舰队一起 |
[22:56] | in assembling a Federation task force. | 召集一支联邦特遣队 |
[22:58] | These signals must be deciphered, | 必须破解这些信号 |
[23:01] | and the timing must be considered, so soon after a war. | 也要考虑到时机 毕竟战争才刚结束 |
[23:04] | Do you think they’re related? | 你认为互相有关联吗 |
[23:05] | Could the Klingons be involved? | 克林贡人会不会参与了 |
[23:06] | No. | 不 |
[23:08] | I reached out to High Chancellor L’Rell. | 我找过最高大臣拉瑞尔 |
[23:11] | The Klingons have seen the signals, too, | 克林贡人也见过这些信号 |
[23:13] | and they have no explanation for them, either. | 他们也无法作出解释 |
[23:22] | Why do you think he didn’t come on board? | 你认为他为什么没有登舰 |
[23:24] | Undoubtedly, Spock has devoted himself | 毫无疑问 斯波克正竭尽全力 |
[23:27] | to bring the Enterprise back on line. | 让企业号尽快恢复上线 |
[23:30] | There’s more to it than that. | 事情不止这么简单 |
[23:36] | How long has it been since you spoke to him? | 自你上次与他谈话过去多久了 |
[23:38] | Years. | 许多年了 |
[23:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:52] | When I first came to you, | 我刚到你身边时 |
[23:53] | I-I know that you considered every possible effect | 我知道你考虑过了瓦肯人的教育 |
[23:57] | a Vulcan education, a Vulcan life, | 瓦肯人的生活方式 |
[24:01] | might have on a human child. | 对人类孩子能产生的所有影响 |
[24:06] | What did you want Spock to learn from me? | 你想让斯波克从我身上学到什么呢 |
[24:11] | Empathy. | 同情心 |
[24:14] | Something he would need to understand | 他需要理解同情心 |
[24:16] | to successfully interact with humans. | 才能成功地与人类交流 |
[24:21] | Wouldn’t he have learned this from our mother? | 他不能从我们的母亲身上学到这点吗 |
[24:25] | Spock has great reverence for his mother. | 斯波克非常尊敬他的母亲 |
[24:27] | But reverence tends to… | 但尊敬往往会… |
[24:29] | Fill up the room. | 盖过一切 |
[24:33] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[24:36] | So from a peer, | 于是你觉得 |
[24:38] | a sibling, you thought… | 他能从同龄人 从兄弟姐妹身上学到… |
[24:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:43] | But I do not think I was successful. | 但我不认为我成功了 |
[24:46] | I do not think he ever fully accepted you. | 我认为他从未完全接受过你 |
[24:57] | He may have. | 他或许接受了 |
[25:00] | For a time. | 有那么一段时间 |
[25:03] | Just a time? | 只有一段时间吗 |
[25:06] | I’m discouraged he did not embrace the lesson. | 他没有欣然受教 我很受打击 |
[25:12] | Father, I am confident that empathy is very real for Spock. | 父亲 我确信斯波克确实有同情心 |
[25:17] | I can hear the missing notes, Michael. | 我听得出你话里有话 迈克 |
[25:20] | There is something about your relationship | 你们的关系中 有些东西 |
[25:22] | you’re not sharing. | 你没有讲出来 |
[25:24] | It weighs on you. | 成了你的负担 |
[25:28] | Despite my departure, | 虽然我要离开了 |
[25:31] | I will avail myself to you, | 但我愿意帮你分担 |
[25:34] | should you choose to speak of it someday. | 如果有一天你选择说出来 |
[25:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[25:44] | I suggest you focus on the problem in front of you, | 我建议你关注眼前的问题 |
[25:48] | rather than what is behind. | 而非过去的心结 |
[25:54] | We’re approaching the signal’s coordinates, Captain. | 我们正在接近信号发出的坐标 舰长 |
[25:56] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[25:57] | Bridge crew, give me a roll call. | 舰桥全员 点名 |
[26:02] | Lord knows what’s waiting for us down there. | 天知道下边有什么在等着我们 |
[26:03] | I want to know who I’m facing it with. Sound off. | 我想认识与我并肩面对的人 开始说吧 |
[26:05] | And skip your ranks, they don’t matter. | 不要说军衔了 军衔不重要 |
[26:06] | Clockwise from Science. | 从科研部开始 顺时针说 |
[26:08] | Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰 |
[26:10] | Evan Connolly. | 埃文·康诺利 |
[26:11] | Gen Rhys. | 让·里斯 |
[26:12] | Keyla Detmer. | 凯拉·达特曼 |
[26:13] | Joann Owosekun. | 乔安·奥沃瑟坤 |
[26:14] | Lieutenant Commander Airiam. | 埃瑞安少校 |
[26:16] | Ronald Altman Bryce. | 罗纳德·阿特曼·布莱斯 |
[26:18] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[26:20] | Just Saru. | 就叫萨鲁 |
[26:22] | All right. Rhys, charge phaser cannons. | 好了 里斯 准备好相位炮 |
[26:24] | Bryce, start transmitting standard Federation greeting. | 布莱斯 开始发送标准联邦问候语 |
[26:26] | Owosekun, Saru, Connolly, Burnham, | 奥沃瑟坤 萨鲁 康诺利 博翰 |
[26:28] | scan what you can. | 尽力扫描 |
[26:29] | Detmer… fly good. | 达特曼 好好飞行 |
[26:33] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[26:35] | Yellow Alert. Drop us out of warp. | 黄色警报 离开曲速 |
[26:39] | I’m detecting something. | 我侦测到一些东西 |
[26:46] | – How close was that? – 700 meters. | -刚刚有多近 -700米 |
[27:02] | I was expecting a red thing. Where’s my damn red thing? | 我预料会看到小红点 我的小红点呢 |
[27:04] | All sensors are at maximum power. | 所有传感器都开到最大功率了 |
[27:05] | There’s no sign of the original signal | 没有原始信号或是任何 |
[27:06] | or any object that might have generated it. | 可能发出信号的物体的迹象 |
[27:08] | As if it were a mirage. | 仿佛它是海市蜃楼 |
[27:09] | All right, let’s ID what nearly T-boned us. | 好 让我们查明差点撞上我们的东西 |
[27:11] | See if it can provide any answers. | 看它能不能提供一些答案 |
[27:13] | It appears to be an interstellar asteroid | 看起来是一颗星际小行星 |
[27:14] | traveling at 5,000 kilometers per second. | 以5000千米每秒的速度飞行 |
[27:17] | Sir, the point of near impact | 长官 差点相撞的位置 |
[27:18] | was the exact coordinates of the signal. | 正是信号的坐标 |
[27:21] | Well, that’s interesting. Chase it, Detmer. | 这就有意思了 追上它 达特曼 |
[27:22] | – Chasing, sir. – What do the scans tell us? | -正在追 长官 -扫描有什么结果 |
[27:24] | There’s interference | 有来自高密度 |
[27:24] | from a hyper-dense cloud of charged particles. | 带电粒子云的干扰 |
[27:26] | This rock has an atmosphere. | 这小行星有大气层 |
[27:27] | How? It isn’t large enough to generate | 怎么可能 它还不够大 |
[27:29] | a sufficient gravity field. | 没有足够的引力场 |
[27:32] | Not so sure about that. | 这可说不好 |
[27:34] | We just splashed into a deep gravity well | 我们刚刚掠过了一个很深的引力井 |
[27:35] | that appears to be rapidly fluctuating. | 它的波动非常剧烈 |
[27:37] | Okay. I want to know what’s down there. | 好 我要知道小行星上有什么 |
[27:39] | – Suggestion. – Discovery has telescopic cameras | -提方案 -发现号有望远镜照相机 |
[27:41] | to help aid in hull repairs. | 用来协助船体修复工作的 |
[27:42] | We point them at the asteroid and capture images. | 我们可以把相机对准小行星进行拍摄 |
[27:44] | Love it. Do it. | 好主意 干吧 |
[27:51] | Images are coming in, but closer is better. | 开始收到图像 不过越近越好 |
[27:53] | Increase to one-quarter impulse. | 增加到1/4脉冲 |
[27:55] | Accelerating one-quarter , sir. | 加速1/4 长官 |
[28:01] | – Report! – We just pushed apart | -报告 -我们就像同极相斥 |
[28:03] | like two similarly charged magnets. | 一样被推开了 |
[28:05] | I’ve never experienced anything like it. | 我从来没有经历过这种事 |
[28:07] | Our interaction has changed the object’s trajectory. | 我们的相互作用改变了物体的轨道 |
[28:10] | It is now on a collision course with a pulsar. | 现在它会与脉冲星相撞 |
[28:13] | Time to incineration: five hours. | 离起火还有五小时 |
[28:15] | There’s a Starfleet vessel down there. | 下面有一艘星际舰队飞船 |
[28:21] | On screen. | 放到屏幕上来 |
[28:25] | I picked up a strange chasm cutting across | 我检测到在小行星的冰原上 |
[28:27] | the ice field of the asteroid’s surface. | 有奇怪的裂痕 |
[28:29] | They crash-landed. | 他们迫降了 |
[28:31] | Hail them, Bryce. | 联系他们 布莱斯 |
[28:34] | Absolutely no response, Captain. | 没有任何回应 舰长 |
[28:36] | There’s no way to zoom in any further. | 无法再放大了 |
[28:38] | Commander Saru, | 萨鲁中校 |
[28:39] | I know your vision has a larger optical window than ours. | 我知道你的视力波长范围比我们的更大 |
[28:42] | Can you make out the registry number? | 你能看到登记码吗 |
[28:45] | NCC-815 N-C-C dash 8-1-5. | |
[28:49] | A medical frigate. | 是医疗快船 |
[28:50] | Running it. | 正在查 |
[28:52] | The USS Hiawatha, | 联邦星舰海瓦萨号 |
[28:54] | thought destroyed by the Klingons ten months ago. | 据传十个月前被克林贡摧毁 |
[28:56] | Any life signs? | 有任何生命迹象吗 |
[28:57] | Still impossible to scan, sir. | 无法扫描 长官 |
[28:59] | The asteroid’s temperature is negative 120 degrees Celsius. | 小行星的温度是零下120摄氏度 |
[29:02] | Helm, stay on their tail. | 舵手 跟上他们 |
[29:05] | Prep a landing party. | 组织登陆小组 |
[29:09] | Is there any location on that asteroid that we can beam to? | 小行星上有可以传送的地方吗 |
[29:12] | Negative. The cloud of charged particles | 没有 荷电粒子云 |
[29:15] | will disrupt transporter signals. | 会影响运输艇信号 |
[29:16] | Without pattern enhancers, | 没有波形增强器 |
[29:18] | transport to and from the asteroid is too dangerous. | 传送进出小行星都太危险了 |
[29:20] | – A shuttle? – The unpredictable gravity fields | -穿梭机呢 -在不规则的力场 |
[29:22] | would make landing impossible, sir. | 几乎不可能着陆 长官 |
[29:23] | If there’s anybody down there, | 如果下面还有任何幸存者的话 |
[29:24] | I’m not leaving them there to die. | 我不能坐视不理 |
[29:26] | It is my duty to articulate that | 我的职责在于说明 |
[29:27] | the odds of survival in a crashed ship | 在宇宙中极端恶劣环境中 |
[29:29] | on one of the most hostile environments in space are unlikely, | 坠毁飞船的生存率几乎为零 |
[29:33] | and risking more crew to confirm that fact, | 而为了确认这一事实让更多船员遇险 |
[29:35] | well, it requires consideration. | 这需要深思熟虑 |
[29:36] | I’m considering that if you’re wrong, | 我在想如果你错了 |
[29:37] | we’ve got less than five hours to get them out. | 那我们只有不到五小时能把他们救出来 |
[29:40] | Landing on an asteroid traveling | 我们遥感勘测不稳定 也没有运输艇 |
[29:41] | at 5,000 kilometers per second | 要想在一颗速度为每秒五千公里 |
[29:43] | with spotty telemetry and no transporter… | 小行星上着陆 |
[29:44] | I know what it is, Commander. | 我知道那是什么 中校 |
[29:51] | I didn’t sit out the war with my crew just to stand down now. | 我和我的船员不参与战争不是为了现在坐视不理的 |
[29:54] | Listen, I don’t mind dissenting opinions, I really don’t, | 听着 我不介意反对意见 我真的不介意 |
[29:56] | but they have to come with solutions. | 但是必须提出解决方案 |
[29:58] | Yes. I have one. | 没错 我有一个方案 |
[30:02] | That’s what I was trying to offer. | 这也是我要提的 |
[30:03] | And for the record, | 说实话 |
[30:05] | there is not a single person on this bridge | 在舰桥上没有一个人 |
[30:07] | who would abandon a Starfleet brother or sister… sir. | 会放弃星际舰队的兄弟姐妹 长官 |
[30:19] | Right there with you. | 所见略同 |
[30:22] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[30:24] | We have less than two hours | 我们有不到两小时 |
[30:25] | to fly down to the asteroid’s surface | 下降到小行星表面 |
[30:26] | and search for survivors, | 寻找生还者 |
[30:27] | then set up pattern enhancers and beam back. | 然后搭好波形增强器后传送回来 |
[30:29] | Unless our signals get caught up in all that E.M. distortion | 但是我们的信号可能被电磁场扭曲干扰 |
[30:32] | and we rematerialize in a billion pieces. | 我们会被重组成数亿片 |
[30:34] | You want out, Connolly? Now’s the time. | 你想退出吗 科诺丽 现在就是适合 |
[30:36] | Not a chance, sir. I love roller coasters. | 我不想 长官 我喜欢惊险刺激 |
[30:38] | – What about you, Burnham? – I’m not uncomfortable with risk. | -你呢 博翰 -我不在意冒险 |
[30:41] | Get your red shirt into a EV suit, Nhan. You’re with us. | 穿上你的作战服 南 跟我们一起去 |
[30:43] | Can’t wait, sir. | 迫不及待 长官 |
[30:45] | Hey, I need a sample of that asteroid. | 我需要小行星的样本 |
[30:46] | I was down in engineering during the flyby, right? | 低空飞过的时候我在工程部 |
[30:48] | I noticed that all the spores started going crazy | 我意识到我们越接近 |
[30:50] | the closer we got. | 孢子活动越激烈 |
[30:51] | It-it may be a coincidence, | 可能只是巧合 |
[30:53] | but I haven’t seen a mycelial energy spike like this | 但我自从水熊虫之后 |
[30:55] | since the Tardigrade. | 从没见过菌丝体有这么强的能量 |
[30:58] | Stamets must be having a field day. | 斯塔麦兹一定高兴坏了 |
[31:01] | Um… Stamets is transferring off the ship. | 斯塔麦兹要被传送下船了 |
[31:04] | And if you ask me any more questions, | 如果你再问我问题 |
[31:05] | I’m gonna start crying like a baby Tribble in the kill zone. | 我就跟杀伤区里的特里波宝宝一样大哭了 |
[31:08] | Promise you’ll be coming back, | 向我保证你会回来的 |
[31:09] | ’cause I can’t lose two people in one day. | 因为我不想一天中失去两个人 |
[31:13] | That’s right. You can’t promise that. Um, lie to me? | 没错 你不能保证 那跟我撒谎吧 |
[31:18] | I’m coming back, Tilly. | 我会回来的 提利 |
[31:26] | All non-essential personnel, | 所有非相关人员 |
[31:28] | please clear main shuttle bay immediately. | 请立刻离开主穿梭舱 |
[31:35] | Landing pod one, | 着陆舱一号 |
[31:36] | stand by for launch prep. | 发射准备待命 |
[31:39] | Landing pod four, stand by for launch prep. | 着陆舱四号 发射准备待命 |
[31:44] | Landing pod two, five minute check complete. | 着陆舱二号 五分钟检查完毕 |
[31:50] | Landing pod pilots, you are clear to board. | 着陆舱飞行员 可以登船 |
[31:57] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 天啊 天啊 |
[32:00] | Launch stations one through four engaged. | 发射台一号到四号准备 |
[32:03] | Pod Control, stand by to commence launch initiation. | 船舱控制 准备启动发射 |
[32:06] | Auto navigation system on line. | 自动巡航系统启动 |
[32:08] | These lander pods were developed for a mission to Kim-Tara. | 这些着陆舱是为了去金泰拉的一次任务准备的 |
[32:11] | It has similar gravimetric conditions. | 重力条件很相似 |
[32:13] | – You’ve flown ’em before, Burnham – Yes, sir. | -你以前开过 博翰 -是的 长官 |
[32:15] | I was one of the test pilots. Nine Gs for 11 minutes. | 我是测试飞行员之一 九倍重力持续十一分钟 |
[32:18] | – Okeydoke. Then you’re in the lead. – Copy that. | -很好 那由你来引导 -收到 |
[32:20] | Maintaining for 11 minutes seems like a bit of a stretch. | 要坚持十一分钟似乎有点难 |
[32:24] | For some of us, maybe. | 对我们中的一些人来说 或许是这样 |
[32:27] | Okay, guys. | 行了 |
[32:27] | Final system check complete. | 最终系统检查完毕 |
[32:29] | Bridge, launch sequence confirm. | 舰桥 确认发射程序 |
[32:33] | Thrusters ready on my mark. | 听我指挥 准备推进器 |
[32:35] | Launch in five… | 五 |
[32:36] | four… three… two… | 四 三 二 |
[32:39] | one. | 一 发射 |
[33:02] | – We got debris. – No shit. | -有碎片 -真不是开玩笑的 |
[33:05] | Auto navigation confirmed. | 自动巡航确认 |
[33:20] | I don’t like those thermals. | 我不喜欢那种温度 |
[33:21] | The rock’s under so much pressure | 岩石收到太多压力 |
[33:22] | that when the gravity field fluctuates, | 一旦力场变化了 |
[33:24] | – the debris inflates. – You mean explodes? | -碎片就会膨胀 -你是说爆炸吗 |
[33:31] | Really? Are you surprised? | 认真的吗 有什么好惊讶的 |
[33:33] | I’m not detecting any pattern to these energy field detonations. | 我没有检测到这些能量场爆炸的迹象 |
[33:36] | Magnetics are messing with my nav computer. | 磁场干扰了我的巡航电脑 |
[33:38] | I’m peaking, too. Switch to manual navigation. | 我这里也受干扰 换为手动巡航 |
[33:40] | I’m losing control. | 我不能控制了 |
[33:42] | These pods are built for this, Nhan. | 这些舱就是为此设计的 南 |
[33:43] | Just take the stick manually. | 直接手动控制 |
[33:45] | You mean manually manually? | 你是说用手手动吗 |
[33:55] | Connolly, your field is too wide. | 康纳利 你距离太远了 |
[33:57] | Watch the boulders in lateral grid six. | 小心 横向第六网格的大石头 |
[33:59] | – Burnham’s right. Tuck in behind her. – No, she’s not, sir. | -博翰是对的 离她近一点 -她错了 长官 |
[34:12] | Connolly, I’m telling you | 康纳利 我告诉你 |
[34:13] | your field is too wide! | 你距离太远了 |
[34:15] | Pull back, Lieutenant. That’s an order! | 归队 中尉 这是命令 |
[34:17] | Sir, she didn’t alter the computer’s flight patterns | 长官 她没有根据力场变化 |
[34:19] | to adjust for the gravitational fluctuations. I’ve got this. | 来调整电脑的航道 我没问题 |
[34:22] | You can’t rely on sensors! | 你不能依靠传感器 |
[34:24] | Don’t question my calculations. | 不要质疑我的计算 |
[34:26] | My roommate at the Academy was part Caitian. | 我在学院的室友有凯缇安人的血统 |
[34:28] | And she was a year ahead of me, Burnham, but I told her | 她比我高一年 博翰 但我跟她说的 |
[34:30] | what I’ll tell you– just relax and let me do… | 跟我要告诉你的一样 放松让我来 |
[34:35] | No! | 不 |
[34:36] | Connolly?! | 康纳利 |
[34:40] | Pod three is down. | 三号舱坠毁 |
[34:41] | Pod two has sustained structural damage. | 二号舱遭受结构损伤 |
[34:43] | Navigation is off-line. | 巡航系统关闭 |
[34:47] | Structural integrity compromised. | 结构破坏 |
[34:49] | System failure is imminent. | 系统即将损坏 |
[34:52] | Initiating ejection sequence. | 启动弹射程序 |
[34:57] | Exo-suit initiation failure. | 外骨骼防护服启动失败 |
[34:59] | Auto eject override. | 自动弹射取消 |
[35:01] | Discovery, I have system-wide failure. | 发现号 我出现了系统故障 |
[35:03] | Negative on evac. I am in total free fall. | 无法逃离 我现在进入完全自由落体 |
[35:11] | Captain Pike, | 派克舰长 |
[35:12] | we are running a remote diagnostic on your pod now. | 我们现在对你的舱进行远程诊断 |
[35:14] | It’s dead. That’s the diagnosis. | 彻底损坏 这就是诊断 |
[35:16] | 3,000 feet to impact. Can you eject? | 3000尺的落地高度 你能弹射吗 |
[35:18] | No. My thruster pack’s damaged. The damn helmet’s stuck. | 不 我的推进器包坏了 该死的头盔卡住了 |
[35:26] | Discovery, can you activate the captain’s ejector seat remotely? | 发现号 你能远程启动舰长的弹射座椅吗 |
[35:29] | Lot of surface distortion. I need another 30 seconds. | 有很多表面干扰 我还需要30秒 |
[35:32] | Without EV boosters, he’ll still be in free fall. | 没有环境推进器 他还会自由落体 |
[35:34] | Not if I can catch him. | 除非我能接住他 |
[35:35] | Forget it, Burnham. I already lost one officer today. | 不可能 博翰 我已经失去了一名军官 |
[35:38] | I’m comfortable with the risk, sir. | 我愿意接受风险 长官 |
[35:40] | And I’m not. If you screw this up, we’re both dead. | 我不能 如果你失败了 我们都得死 |
[35:43] | Stay on mission. That’s an order. | 继续任务 这是命令 |
[35:45] | 2,000 feet till impact. | 离坠落还有两千尺 |
[35:52] | You need to trust us, sir. I told you | 你得相信我们 长官 我告诉过你 |
[35:55] | we don’t abandon each other. | 我们不会放弃对方 |
[35:56] | Discovery has you. | 发现号不会放弃你 |
[36:00] | We have him, right, ladies? | 我们不会放弃他 对吧 女士们 |
[36:02] | Oh, yeah. Absolutely. | 对 没错 |
[36:06] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[36:07] | Calculating the burn rate to stop terminal velocity. | 计算燃烧速率来停止终速 |
[36:10] | Once I eject, take control of my thruster and plot | 一旦我弹射成功 控制我的推进器 |
[36:12] | – a trajectory to the captain. – Working on it. | -并给舰长画出轨道 -好的 |
[36:14] | 20 seconds to impact! | 还有20秒撞击 |
[36:16] | Nhan, stay on course to the asteroid’s surface. | 南 按既定路线着陆小行星表面 |
[36:17] | You’ll be fine. I’m going after the captain. | 你不会有事的 我去跟着舰长 |
[36:20] | – Copy that. – Go get ’em, Burnham. | -收到 -去吧 博翰 |
[36:26] | I have a lock. Plotting your trajectory, Burnham. | 我锁定了 正在画出轨迹 博翰 |
[36:28] | If this works, you have less than ten seconds to catch him, | 如果成功了 你有不到十秒来接住她 |
[36:30] | and then I’ll hit your thrusters. | 然后我就加速你的推进器 |
[36:32] | Copy. Get ready to eject the captain on my mark. | 收到 听我的指挥弹射舰长 |
[36:38] | On three. | 数到三 |
[36:40] | One. | 一 |
[36:41] | Two. | 二 |
[36:43] | Three. | 三 |
[37:01] | Six seconds to impact. | 离撞击还有六秒 |
[37:03] | Five. Four. | 五 四 |
[37:06] | Three. | 三 |
[37:08] | Two. One. | 二 一 |
[37:10] | Initiating maximum thrust! | 开启最大推进 |
[37:23] | Burnham? | 博翰 |
[37:29] | Burnham, do you copy? | 博翰 你听得到吗 |
[37:33] | Discovery, this is Burnham. We have touchdown. | 发现号 我是博翰 我们安全着陆 |
[37:56] | There’s a ton of interference. | 有很多干扰 |
[37:57] | Tilly was right. | 提利是对的 |
[37:58] | The asteroid’s energy density is off the charts. | 小行星的比能高得可怕 |
[38:01] | We need to get her a sample for analysis. | 我们得给她采集一份样本来分析 |
[38:04] | My God. | 天啊 |
[38:08] | Red alert. Red… | 红色警报 红色 |
[38:12] | 联邦星舰海瓦萨号 医疗补给 | |
[38:13] | Perimeter red alert. | 范围内红色警报 |
[38:14] | Collision imminent. | 即将碰撞 |
[38:41] | Man, they came down hard. | 他们狠狠砸下来的 |
[38:43] | Titanium. Snapped in half. | 钛裂成了两半 |
[38:46] | The gravitational field was probably | 他们着陆的时候 |
[38:48] | ten times stronger when they landed. | 力场肯定强了近十倍 |
[38:55] | I have an incoming target. | 有目标靠近 |
[39:21] | It’s made from scavenged Starfleet tech. | 这是由星际舰队的零碎部件拼成的 |
[39:24] | I see navigation parts. | 我看到了巡航部件 |
[39:31] | Looks like multi-vector propulsions. | 看起来像一个多矢量推进系统 |
[39:34] | Inertial dampeners, too. This design is… | 还有惯性抑阻 这设计 |
[39:37] | Awesome. I know. I built them. | 很棒对吧 我造的 |
[39:40] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:46] | Don’t just stand there. Follow the kids. Come on! | 别就这么站着 跟上孩子们 来吧 |
[40:15] | Are we breathable here? | 这里可以呼吸吗 |
[40:17] | Yup. Ditch your helmets, and keep her coming. | 可以 脱了头盔 继续走 |
[40:26] | Stop! Look down. | 停 往下看 |
[40:31] | I don’t have time for you to get decapitated. | 我可没时间看你掉脑袋 |
[41:13] | Oh, thank Christ you guys are here. | 感谢老天爷你们来了 |
[41:17] | I’m Commander Jett Reno, Engineering. | 我是杰特·雷诺中校 工程部 |
[41:19] | I’d shake your hand, but | 我也想跟你握手 |
[41:21] | I’m up to my elbow in Tellarite brains. | 但我正忙着处理泰拉人的脑子 |
[41:26] | Captain Christopher Pike of the USS Discovery. | 联邦星舰发现号克里斯多夫·派克舰长 |
[41:28] | This is Commander Burnham and Commander Nhan. | 这位是博翰中校和南中校 |
[41:30] | Yeah. I saw the Federation insignia. | 对 我看到联邦肩章了 |
[41:33] | It’s why I didn’t vaporize you. | 这也就是为什么我没有直接把你们汽化 |
[41:34] | Who were you expecting? | 你在等谁 |
[41:36] | Are you kidding? Maybe someone with a bat’leth? | 你是在开玩笑吗 难不成是带长剑的人 |
[41:38] | Never need to see another one of those | 这辈子再也不想看到 |
[41:39] | for the rest of my damn life. | 那鬼东西了 |
[41:43] | Ugh. Grek’s head wound keeps opening up, poor guy. | 格雷克头上的伤一直裂开 真可怜 |
[41:46] | Nice to meet ya. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[41:50] | Relax. Tellarite blood’s rich in hemerythrin. | 放松 泰拉人的血富含蚯蚓血红蛋白 |
[41:53] | The only place on Earth you’ll find anything like it | 在地球上你只能在 |
[41:55] | is marine invertebrates. | 海洋无脊椎动物身上才能找到这种东西 |
[41:57] | Evolution’s a fickle bitch, am I right? | 进化真要命 对吧 |
[42:00] | – How long have you…? – Ten months, 11 days. | -你在这里多久 -十个月又十一天 |
[42:02] | Remind me never to get stranded | 提醒我再也不要在 |
[42:04] | in enemy space with a war raging. | 战争期间滞留在敌军的地方 |
[42:06] | Commander Reno, the war’s over. | 雷诺中校 战争结束了 |
[42:15] | No one’s speaking Klingon, so… we won? | 没有人说克林贡语 这么说我们赢了吗 |
[42:20] | There was an armistice. We’re at peace. | 签署了停火协议 我们处于和平状态了 |
[42:23] | An armistice with the guys who drink bloodwine? | 跟茹毛饮血的人签停火协议 |
[42:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:28] | Hear that, Valentine? | 听听 瓦伦丁 |
[42:30] | The war’s over. We’re going home. | 战争结束了 我们要回家了 |
[42:33] | Valentine took a piece of shrapnel | 一片弹片打中了 |
[42:34] | to the left aortic valve. | 瓦伦丁左主动脉瓣 |
[42:36] | Needed a transplant, but didn’t have a donor, | 需要移植 但没有捐献者 |
[42:38] | so I piggybacked his heart | 我把他的心脏拴在一个 |
[42:40] | to a dead Bolian to keep it ticking. | 死掉的波鲁安人身上来保持跳动 |
[42:42] | You’re an engineer, not a surgeon. | 你是个工程师 不是外科医生 |
[42:44] | Body’s just a machine, and I read. | 身体只是个机器 而且我也会读文献 |
[42:46] | Commander, you kept all of these officers alive by yourself? | 中校 你凭一己之力保下了这些军官的性命吗 |
[42:50] | The kids helped. I built them to handle a lot of weight. | 孩子们帮忙了 我把它们造成承重性极好的机器 |
[42:53] | When I suspended the counterweights, | 当我挂上平衡砝码的时候 |
[42:55] | they hung me upside down like a bat. | 他们把我像蝙蝠一样吊挂起来 |
[42:59] | When were you shot down? | 你什么时候被击落的 |
[43:00] | On the way to Starbase 36. | 回到36号星际基地的路上 |
[43:03] | We got most of the war-wounded into escape pods, | 我们把伤患送到了逃生舱 |
[43:05] | but this batch was too critical to move. | 但这些受伤过重不能转移 |
[43:07] | – And you stayed behind? – Of course I stayed behind. | -所以你就留下来了 -我当然留下来了 |
[43:09] | What the hell would you have done? | 如果是你会怎么做 |
[43:11] | Admittedly, not the brightest move. | 说实话 不是最明智的举动 |
[43:17] | We’ve been rocking and rolling for hours. | 这里地动山摇好几个小时了 |
[43:19] | Can someone tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[43:20] | This asteroid is on a collision course with a pulsar. | 这颗小行星会和一颗脉冲星相撞 |
[43:23] | The gravitational field is gonna tear this place apart. | 力场会把这里夷为平地 |
[43:26] | Uh. What a relief. Thought we were all gonna die. | 真好 以为我们都要死了 |
[43:28] | Can you get us the hell out of here, or what? | 你们能把我们送出去吗 |
[43:31] | We’re damn sure gonna try. | 我们一定会努力的 |
[43:34] | The pads are still intact. | 传送板都还是完好的 |
[43:36] | – Can we move your patients? – Dicey, but yeah. | -我们能移动你的病患吗 -有风险 但可以 |
[43:38] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[43:39] | Set up the enhancers around the ship– | 在飞船周围设置增强器 |
[43:40] | widest perimeter possible– then meet us at sickbay. | 最大范围 然后我们在医疗舱见 |
[43:43] | Got it. | 收到 |
[43:47] | We’re in business. | 成功了 |
[43:51] | Why are we moving them | 如果你要建立一个 |
[43:52] | if you’re creating an enhancement field big enough | 足够大的增强场来覆盖整个飞船传送 |
[43:54] | to beam from anywhere on the ship? | 我们为什么还要移动他们 |
[43:56] | The enhancers are just a backup in case | 增强器只是个备用计划 |
[43:57] | the Hiawatha’s main transporter doesn’t stay on line. | 以防海瓦萨的主传送机掉线 |
[44:00] | Ship-to-ship beaming on the pads is far more reliable, | 通过传送板的船对船传送要可靠得多 |
[44:01] | and it’ll be safer for your patients. | 而且对你的病人也共安全 |
[44:03] | See if you can get that one up. | 试试你能不能启动那个 |
[44:04] | Where the hell were you ten months ago? | 你十个月前在哪里 |
[44:06] | Commander, do you know anything about the signal? | 中校 你知道信号的事吗 |
[44:09] | What signal? | 什么信号 |
[44:11] | Well, we found you by tracking the coordinates of a signal, | 我们追踪一束信号的坐标找到了你 |
[44:16] | one of seven. | 七个信号之一 |
[44:19] | Turned up straight out of nowhere. | 信号凭空出现 |
[44:21] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[44:26] | Once the perimeter’s set, | 一旦范围建好了 |
[44:27] | we can start beaming them out six at a time. | 我们可以以六人一组传送 |
[44:30] | Enhancement field is on line! | 增强场开始工作 |
[44:32] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[44:36] | We have transporter signal, sir. | 我们收到传送机信号 长官 |
[44:40] | Proximity alert, sir. | 接近警报 |
[44:41] | The debris is getting worse. | 碎片更密集了 |
[44:47] | If the transporters are up, then we have no shields. | 如果传送机运行起来 我们就没有护盾了 |
[44:50] | Yellow alert! Evasive maneuvers! | 黄色警报 机动规避 |
[45:00] | Starboard impact! | 机舱撞击 |
[45:01] | That asteroid will not hold together much longer. | 小行星不能坚持多久了 |
[45:03] | Comms, notify Dr. Pollard and have her team ready | 通讯员 通知波拉德医生准备好她的团队 |
[45:05] | to receive survivors in the transporter room. | 在传送机室接收幸存者 |
[45:14] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[45:26] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[45:27] | The first wave of patients are aboard, Captain. | 第一批伤患上舰 舰长 |
[45:29] | Keep us in transporter range. | 把我们保持在传送机范围内 |
[45:36] | Pike to Discovery. Standing by for final transport. | 派克呼叫发现号 准备最后一批传送 |
[45:41] | Rerouting power. | 重接电源 |
[45:50] | Burnham, let’s go. | 博翰 快点 |
[45:56] | Burnha– | 博翰 |
[46:05] | Discovery, if you can hear me, | 发现号 如果你能听到我的话 |
[46:06] | track my signal. | 请追踪我的信号 |
[46:09] | Helmet! | 戴头盔 |
[48:03] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[48:04] | Pike to Discovery. Get us out of here. | 派克呼叫发现号 把我们传送走 |
[48:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[48:25] | Oh. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[48:26] | Excuse me. S-Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[48:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[48:34] | Femoral shaft fracture. Dr. Pollard said I’d be up | 股骨干骨折 波兰德医生说我两个小时内 |
[48:36] | on my feet in two hours. | 就能站起来了 |
[48:38] | It’s okay if you forgot the sample. I– | 如果你忘了样本没关系 我 |
[48:40] | The only thing I care about coming back is you. | 我唯一在乎回来的只有你 |
[48:41] | Tilly, I-I had it, in my hand. | 提利 我手里拿着样本 |
[48:44] | But when I beamed out, the transporter didn’t get a lock. | 但当我被传送走的时候 传送机没有锁定 |
[48:48] | Then that would mean that the asteroid | 那么就意味着小行星 |
[48:49] | – is not entirely comprised of baryonic matter. – Right. | -不仅仅由重子物质形成 -没错 |
[48:52] | Could mean that Discovery is… touching something | 那是不是意味着发现号碰到了 |
[48:55] | – impossible. – Yeah. Impossible. | -不可能物质 -对 不可能 |
[48:56] | A-a bridge to a potentially unlimited | 联通一个可能无穷无尽 |
[48:58] | and-and 100%-efficient energy source. | 效率百分百能量源的桥梁 |
[49:01] | A new branch of science could be sprouting before us, | 在我们之前就萌发的科学新分支 |
[49:03] | and we are its founding mothers. | 而我们是是它的发现者 |
[49:05] | It would explain the volatile gravitational energy. | 这就能解释不稳定的重力 |
[49:07] | I-I need to…Get that sample | 我需要 在被脉冲星吞噬前 |
[49:08] | before it’s swallowed up by that pulsar. | 拿到那份样本 |
[49:10] | Now, the asteroid has been shedding rocks all over the place. | 小行星一直在掉落岩石 |
[49:12] | I mapped several of their trajectories. | 我绘制了它们的轨迹 |
[49:13] | We still have time to reach one of them. | 我们还有机会能拿到一块 |
[49:15] | This is what you’ve been doing since you were rescued? | 你自从被救就一直在做这件事 |
[49:17] | You’re supposed to be recovering. | 你应该安心养伤 |
[49:18] | I’m a terrible patient. | 我是个糟糕的病患 |
[49:19] | I second that. | 我同意 |
[49:22] | 67 minutes until vaporization. | 离蒸发还有67分钟 |
[49:24] | Go. | 快去 |
[49:27] | Tilly to Engineering. | 提利呼叫工程部 |
[49:28] | Get me a gravity simulator | 给我一台重力模拟器 |
[49:29] | and meet me in the shuttle bay now. | 在穿梭舱等我 |
[49:35] | The bridge is standing by and ready to receive. | 舰桥待命准备接收 |
[49:38] | Is there a flux coupler in the crate? | 箱子里有流动耦合器吗 |
[49:40] | We need it to activate the power relays. | 我们需要它来继电 |
[49:42] | Something like this? | 这个吗 |
[49:44] | – What are you doing here? – Well, that depends. | -你在这里干什么 -得看了 |
[49:46] | Are you attempting to capture an asteroid, Ensign Tilly? | 你想要捕捉小行星吗 提利少校 |
[49:49] | Uh, just a little piece. If my theory’s correct, | 就一小块而已 如果我的理论是对的 |
[49:51] | we’ll be able to interact with dark matter, sir. | 我们就能与暗物质接触了 长官 |
[49:53] | Well, I’m offended I wasn’t invited to the party. | 我很生气我没收到邀请 |
[49:55] | Oh, my– oh my, God, you’re so invited. | 天啊 当然邀请你 |
[49:57] | Everybody clear! | 大家都让开 |
[50:03] | Gravity simulator is on line, Captain. | 重力模拟器已上线 舰长 |
[50:05] | Copy that, Ensign. We’ll get into position. | 收到 少尉 我们马上就位 |
[50:12] | Mr. Saru. | 萨鲁先生 |
[50:16] | My mission has ended. | 我的任务结束了 |
[50:20] | I believe this one’s yours. | 我想这位子是你的 |
[50:23] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 舰长 |
[50:27] | Lieutenant Detmer, engage your intercept course | 达特曼上尉 按你的拦截路线出发 |
[50:30] | and place the asteroid directly in our wake. | 让那颗小行星正对着我们路线的后面 |
[50:32] | It’d be my pleasure, sir. | 这是我的荣幸 长官 |
[50:48] | This feels bad. | 感觉不妙 |
[50:50] | – Hold tight.- Aft shields at 110% of maximum. | -抓紧了 -船尾护盾达到最大能量的110% |
[50:53] | 90 seconds until they overload. | 90秒后过载 |
[50:55] | Detmer, pump the brakes. | 达特曼 刹住 |
[51:10] | It’s in the bay. | 已进入穿梭舱 |
[51:11] | All systems intact. | 所有系统完好 |
[51:12] | Good to go, Commander. | 可以了 中校 |
[51:13] | Helm, get us out of here. | 舵手 离开这里 |
[51:14] | Shuttle bay, what’s your status? | 穿梭舱 汇报情况 |
[51:19] | I thought it’d be bigger. | 我以为会更大呢 |
[51:23] | The shuttle bay needs a little TLC, but all is well, Commander. | 穿梭舱需要些温柔的关爱 但一切安好 中校 |
[51:27] | This is the power of math, people! | 这就是数学了力量 各位 |
[51:31] | – Come on! – You are correct, Ensign. | -对吧 -你是对的 少尉 |
[51:43] | Come in. | 请进 |
[51:47] | All better? Can’t have my science officer | 好些了吗 不能让我的科技官 |
[51:50] | walking around looking like that tower in Pisa. | 像比萨斜塔一样在舰上晃悠 |
[51:52] | Dr. Pollard is the definition of “meticulous.” | 波拉德医生是”谨慎入微”的代表 |
[51:56] | I heard you were staying on with us. | 我听说你要留下来 |
[51:57] | Oh. Yeah. | 对 |
[52:00] | The damage to Enterprise was severe. | 企业号受损严重 |
[52:03] | Engineering Corps has no idea when she’ll be back on line. | 工程部队不确定她什么时候才能恢复上线 |
[52:08] | Does Commander Saru know? | 萨鲁中校知道吗 |
[52:10] | Yes. | 知道 |
[52:11] | And we’ll treat this like a… | 我们会按照 |
[52:14] | joint custody situation. | 共同监管来处理 |
[52:16] | He’s got a lot of smart. | 他很聪明 |
[52:17] | And since the Federation has entrusted Discovery | 既然联邦委托发现号 |
[52:19] | with determining the source and intent of those signals, | 查明那些信号的来源和意图 |
[52:22] | I need all the smart I can get. | 聪明人我都需要 |
[52:25] | And I need a new ready room. | 我还需要一间新的准备室 |
[52:27] | Where the hell do people sit, huh? | 到底让人坐在哪儿 |
[52:29] | They don’t. | 他们不坐 |
[52:30] | Lorca wasn’t one to encourage discourse. | 卢卡不是个鼓励谈话的人 |
[52:33] | Well, | 好吧 |
[52:35] | I want my officers to feel like they can | 我想让我的舰员感到他们 |
[52:37] | pull up a chair and speak freely. | 随时可以坐下来畅所欲言 |
[52:40] | Why don’t we get the hell out of here, huh? | 我们赶紧出去吧 |
[52:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[52:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[52:46] | 不是每个笼子都是牢狱 不是每次失败都将永恒 | |
[52:50] | Has Spock told you why he and I don’t have a relationship? | 斯波克告诉过你为什么我们之间没有来往吗 |
[52:55] | No. not specifically. | 没有专门说过 |
[52:57] | I’m the reason. | 是因为我 |
[53:02] | I’d like to go to Enterprise, sir. | 我想去企业号 长官 |
[53:04] | To see him. | 去见他 |
[53:07] | I’m sorry, Burnham, but Spock’s not there. | 抱歉 博翰 但斯波克不在那里 |
[53:10] | He took leave. | 他休假了 |
[53:14] | Missing the war… | 缺席这场战争 |
[53:17] | while the Enterprise was on its five-year mission, that, uh… | 在企业号上进行五年任务 |
[53:22] | took a toll on my crew, | 这折磨着我的舰员们 |
[53:25] | a toll on Spock. | 也折磨着斯波克 |
[53:28] | On me, too. | 还有我 |
[53:33] | Even if they had called you back, | 就算他们叫你们回来 |
[53:34] | you were so far away, you wouldn’t have made it in time. | 你们离得那么远 不可能及时赶到 |
[53:36] | Starfleet ordered you to stay away for a reason. | 星际舰队命令你们保持距离是有理由的 |
[53:39] | Enterprisewas an instrument of last resort. | 企业号是最后的手段 |
[53:50] | “What is the logic in staying away | “如果可以回去的地方荡然无存 |
[53:54] | if there is nothing left to come back to?” | 保持距离的逻辑是什么” |
[53:58] | Spock asked the most amazing questions. | 斯波克问出了最惊人的问题 |
[54:02] | It’s completely logical | 完全符合逻辑 |
[54:04] | yet somehow able to make everyone see that logic | 却不知为何能让所有人明白 |
[54:08] | was the beginning of the picture and not the end. | 逻辑是开端 而不是终点 |
[54:12] | He was ahead of all of us, in that way. | 这方面他远远领先我们 |
[54:17] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[54:21] | I… I felt something shift in him. | 我感到他内心有所改变 |
[54:24] | It was as if he’d run into a question he couldn’t answer. | 就像是他遇到了回答不了的问题 |
[54:28] | He-he didn’t want to share it with me. | 他不想告诉我 |
[54:30] | With anybody. | 不想告诉任何人 |
[54:32] | And you have no idea what it might have been? | 你不知道可能是什么问题吗 |
[54:34] | No. Spock’s one of my bridge officers. | 不知道 斯波克是我的舰桥军官 |
[54:36] | I trust him implicitly. | 我毫无保留地信任他 |
[54:38] | He asked me for time, and I gave it to him. | 他说他需要时间 我答应了 |
[54:39] | How long will he be gone? | 他要离开多久 |
[54:41] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[54:43] | He had months and months accumulated. | 他攒了很多个月的休假 |
[54:55] | I’d still like to go aboard. | 我还是想登舰 |
[54:57] | I don’t know what I expect to find, | 我不知道我期望能发现什么 |
[54:59] | but… | 但是 |
[55:02] | I need to. | 我需要去 |
[55:05] | Captain Pike to the bridge. | 派克舰长请到舰桥 |
[55:11] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[55:16] | And, Burnham… | 还有 博翰 |
[55:20] | …wherever our mission takes us, | 不管我们的任务将我们带去哪里 |
[55:23] | we’ll try to have a little fun along the way, too, huh? | 沿途我们都要尽量找点乐子 好吗 |
[55:26] | Make a little noise. | 弄点噪音 |
[55:28] | Ruffle a few feathers. | 惹点麻烦 |
[55:31] | I look forward to it, Captain. | 我很期待 舰长 |
[57:31] | 斯波克上尉 科技官 个人日志 | |
[57:33] | Personal log. | 个人日志 |
[57:35] | As a child, I had what my mother called nightmares. | 小时候 我会做母亲所说的恶梦 |
[57:40] | She taught me to control my fear by drawing it, | 她教我通过将其画出来控制我的恐惧 |
[57:43] | rendering fear powerless. | 让恐惧变得无力 |
[57:47] | The nightmares have returned. | 恶梦又回来了 |
[57:49] | The same vision, again and again. | 同样的影像 一遍又一遍 |
[57:53] | I now understand its meaning | 如今我明白它的含义了 |
[57:55] | and where it must lead me. | 以及它要带我去哪里 |
[57:58] | In the event of my death, | 如果我死了 |
[57:59] | I have encoded it within this audio file. | 我把它编码存在了这份音频中 |
[58:03] | This may be my last entry aboard the Enterprise. | 这可能是我在企业号上的最后一份日志 |
[58:12] | There are so many things I wish I’d said to you, | 有许多话我希望我对你说过 |
[58:16] | so many things I want to say now. | 许多话我现在想说 |
[58:58] | I’m too late, aren’t I? | 我太迟了 对吗 |
[59:00] | Oh, Spock. | 斯波克 |
[59:02] | I can only pray I don’t lose you again. | 我只能祈祷不会再次失去你 |
[59:10] | Brother. | 弟弟 |