时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Captain Christopher Pike requests permission to come aboard. | 克里斯托弗·派克舰长请求登舰 |
[00:12] | I’m here at Starfleets order to take command of the discovery. | 我奉星际舰队的命令来指挥发现号 |
[00:15] | Over the past 24 hours, | 过去24小时中 |
[00:16] | Federation sensors picked up seven red bursts spread out | 联邦的传感器侦测到七次红色爆发 |
[00:19] | across more than 30,000 light-years. | 横跨了超过30000光年的距离 |
[00:21] | And right now this little dot | 而目前呢 这个小点 |
[00:22] | is the only one willing to tell us where it is. | 是唯一能告诉我们它在哪里的东西 |
[00:25] | Hit it. | 前进 |
[00:27] | Pike to discovery. | 派克呼叫发现号 |
[00:28] | Get us out of here. | 把我们传送走 |
[00:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:32] | I need a sample of that asteroid. | 我需要小行星的样本 |
[00:34] | If my theory’s correct, | 如果我的理论是对的 |
[00:34] | we’ll be able to interact with dark matter, sir. | 我们就能与暗物质接触了 |
[00:36] | The asteroid has been shedding rocks all over the place. | 小行星一直在掉落岩石 |
[00:38] | We still have time to reach one of them. | 我们还有机会能拿到一块 |
[00:42] | It’s in the bay. | 已进入穿梭舱 |
[00:43] | What’s your status? | 汇报情况 |
[00:43] | The shuttle bay needs a little TLC, | 穿梭舱需要些温柔的关爱 |
[00:45] | but all is well, Commander. | 但一切安好 中校 |
[00:46] | I saw you die. | 我亲眼看你死了 |
[00:47] | I watched Tyler kill you. | 我看到泰勒杀了你 |
[00:49] | I held your body in my arms. | 我曾抱着你的尸体 |
[00:51] | I believe in you, Paul. I love you. | 我相信你 保罗 我爱你 |
[00:54] | I’d like to go to enterprise, sir. | 我想去企业号 长官 |
[00:55] | I’m sorry, Burnham, | 抱歉 博翰 |
[00:56] | but Spocks not there. | 但斯波克不在那里 |
[00:58] | A few months ago I felt something shift in him. | 几个月前 我感到他内心有所改变 |
[01:00] | It’s as if he’d run into a question he couldnt answer. | 就像是他遇到了回答不了的问题 |
[01:04] | He asked me for time, and I gave it to him. | 他说他需要时间 我答应了 |
[01:06] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[01:15] | As a child, I had what my mother called “Nightmares.” | 小时候 我会做母亲所说的恶梦 |
[01:19] | She taught me to control my fear by drawing them, | 她教我通过将其画出来控制我的恐惧 |
[01:22] | rendering fear powerless. | 让恐惧变得无力 |
[01:24] | The nightmares have returned. | 恶梦又回来了 |
[01:27] | The same vision, again and again. | 同样的影像 一遍又一遍 |
[01:30] | I now understand its meaning and where it must lead me. | 如今我明白它的含义了 以及它要带我去哪里 |
[01:33] | I have encoded it within this audio file | 我把它编码存在了这份音频中 |
[01:35] | in the event of my death. | 如果我死了 |
[01:38] | This may be my last entry aboard the enterprise. | 这可能是我在企业号上的最后一份日志 |
[01:45] | Spock has had this tablet since he was a boy. | 斯波克小时候就有这个平板 |
[01:48] | I took it from his quarters. | 我从他的舱室拿过来的 |
[01:50] | He drew these signals two months before they appeared to us. | 我们收到这些信号的两个月前他就画出了它们 |
[01:53] | Computer, show me Starfleet’s rendering of the seven signals. | 电脑 给我看星际舰队绘制的七个信号 |
[01:57] | Rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise. | 逆时针旋转90度 |
[02:00] | It’s damn near identical. | 基本一致 |
[02:02] | There any more sketches like this one? | 还有类似的草图吗 |
[02:03] | No. | 没有 |
[02:05] | Sir, my brother sounds deeply troubled. | 长官 我弟弟听上去深受困扰 |
[02:08] | I know he’s on leave, but we need to contact him, | 我知道他在休假 但是我们得联系他 |
[02:11] | find out what he knows about these signals. | 弄清楚他对这些信号都知道些什么 |
[02:15] | I know where Spock is, Burnham. | 我知道斯波克在哪 博翰 |
[02:18] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[02:26] | Your brother… | 你弟弟 |
[02:29] | is in the psychiatric unit on Starbase 5. | 在星际基地5号的精神病院 |
[02:32] | Since about a week after he took leave. | 他休假一周后就一直在那 |
[02:36] | Committed to the facility at his own request. | 他自己要求住院的 |
[02:40] | Why weren’t my parents or I told about this request? | 为什么没人告诉我或我的父母 |
[02:44] | It’s Starfleet protocol to reach out to the families… | 联络家人是星际舰队的规矩 |
[02:47] | Unless the patient doesn’t want that, | 除非病人不想 |
[02:49] | and Spock said no. | 而斯波克拒绝了 |
[02:51] | Emphatically. | 很坚决 |
[02:53] | With that said, | 即便如此 |
[02:55] | his association with these signals | 他和这些信号的关联 |
[02:57] | outweighs his desire for absolute privacy. | 比他对绝对隐私的渴望更重要 |
[03:00] | You could extend an olive branch to your brother, | 你可以向你弟弟伸出橄榄枝 |
[03:04] | but he’ll need to decide whether or not to take it. | 但要由他自己来决定是否接过去 |
[03:06] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[03:10] | At least not from me. | 至少不会从我手里接 |
[03:12] | The way I left things with my brother… | 我和我弟弟之前的关系 |
[03:15] | We haven’t spoken in years. | 我们好多年没说过话了 |
[03:19] | Family dynamics can be complicated. | 家庭的关系是很复杂的 |
[03:22] | My father was a science teacher, | 我爸爸是个科学老师 |
[03:24] | and when he wasn’t doing that, he taught comparative religion. | 他不教科学的时候 就教比较宗教学 |
[03:27] | It was a confusing household, and… | 我们家比较混乱 |
[03:29] | We didn’t agree on a lot. | 大家都不同意对方的观点 |
[03:32] | Look, I’ve shared with you everything I know. | 我已经把自己知道的都告诉你了 |
[03:35] | Trust you can do the same with me. | 相信你也能同样坦诚 |
[03:37] | If there’s ever anything you feel you ought to tell me… | 如果有什么你觉得应该告诉我的 |
[03:46] | Sir, when we were on that asteroid… | 长官 我们在那颗小行星上的时候 |
[03:55] | I… | 我 |
[03:59] | I never properly thanked you | 我还没好好地感谢过你 |
[04:02] | for coming back to get me. | 回来救我 |
[04:04] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[04:06] | Captain Pike to the bridge immediately. | 派克舰长速到舰桥 |
[04:09] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[04:11] | Ah, Captain. Another signal has just appeared. | 舰长 又出现了一个信号 |
[04:15] | The transmission is too faint | 通信太弱 |
[04:16] | to determine the exact coordinates. | 无法确定准确坐标 |
[04:19] | Excuse me, Commander Burnham. | 抱歉 博翰中校 |
[04:20] | I was using your station to run calibration modeling programs. | 我用你的工作台运行校准模型程序了 |
[04:22] | Let me just close some of this stuff out. | 我来把这些东西关掉 |
[04:24] | Ensign Tilly had a notion to pinpoint the signals. | 提利少尉提出了一个定位信号的方法 |
[04:27] | I gave her permission to try it. | 我允许她做了尝试 |
[04:29] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[04:29] | I’m modulating discovery’s deflector dish. | 我在调制发现号的偏转器盘 |
[04:31] | The idea is that we’ll create gravimetric distortion | 我的想法是制造出重力扭曲 |
[04:34] | that will act like sonar. | 可以当作声纳使用 |
[04:35] | Thats a good plan, | 这个计划不错 |
[04:36] | but the signals too far away to register. | 但信号隔得太远 无法记录 |
[04:39] | If we were closer, | 如果我们能接近一点 |
[04:40] | we might be able to detect gravitational redshift | 说不定能侦测到引力红移 |
[04:43] | and use that to calculate its exact position. | 再利用它来计算精确位置 |
[04:45] | I suggest we go to warp momentarily, | 我建议我们暂时进入曲速 |
[04:47] | then target it with long-range sensors as soon as we drop out. | 然后在脱离的时候用远距离传感器标记它 |
[04:50] | Detmer, take us to maximum warp for five seconds. | 达特曼 带我们进入最大曲速 计时5秒 |
[04:52] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:58] | Signal coordinates received. | 信号坐标已接收 |
[05:00] | And its in the Beta Quadrant, | 它在贝塔象限 |
[05:01] | 51,450 light-years away. | 距离51450光年 |
[05:04] | At top speed, that would take us 150 years to get that far. | 就算全速前进 我们也需要150年才能到 |
[05:08] | My unborn children’s children | 我后代的后代 |
[05:09] | would be lucky to get there. Ideas? | 可能会有幸到达那边 有什么想法吗 |
[05:11] | The spore drive. | 孢子引擎 |
[05:12] | But until a nonhuman interface is found, | 但在找到非人类载体之前 |
[05:14] | Starfleet has decommissioned it. | 星际舰队已经下令禁止使用它 |
[05:16] | Or its navigator, really. | 其实是它的导航器 |
[05:17] | In order to guide us through the mycelial network, | 为了引导我们通过菌丝网络 |
[05:20] | Commander Stamets injected himself with Tardigrade DNA, | 斯塔麦兹中校给自己注射了水熊虫的DNA |
[05:22] | a violation of Starfleets ban on genetic manipulation. | 违反了星际舰队对基因操纵的禁令 |
[05:25] | They were willing to overlook this during the war, however. | 不过在战争期间 他们同意忽视这一点 |
[05:28] | A Tardigrade? | 水熊虫 |
[05:29] | I suppose you had to be there. | 我想你得亲身经历才能明白 |
[05:31] | Getting to the bottom of these signals | 调查清楚这些信号 |
[05:33] | is of utmost importance to the Federation. | 对联邦来说极为重要 |
[05:35] | They let you use the drive to fight the Klingons. | 他们允许你用孢子引擎去和克林贡人作战 |
[05:37] | They will give us dispensation now. | 那现在他们也会给我们特许 |
[05:39] | How long before it can be operational? | 还要多久才能使用 |
[05:41] | Once I begin prepping Commander Stamets, 20 minutes. | 只要让斯塔麦兹中校准备好就行 20分钟 |
[05:44] | Get to it. | 赶紧去吧 |
[05:45] | Bet youre glad you stayed on board, right? | 我猜你一定很高兴留在舰上了 对吗 |
[05:48] | Being back in the saddle. You and me. | 重操旧业 你和我 |
[05:50] | Doing our thang. | 一起工作 |
[05:52] | I thought the jump to Qo’noS | 我一直以为跃进到克罗诺斯 |
[05:54] | would be the last time in a long time. | 是我们最后一次一起工作了 |
[06:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:05] | I saw Hugh in the network. | 我在菌丝网络上看到了休 |
[06:08] | What? You mean, after he… after he died? | 什么 你指的是在他死了之后 |
[06:10] | Yes. When I was trapped there, | 是的 当我被困在那的时候 |
[06:14] | he comforted me. | 他安抚了我 |
[06:16] | He pushed me to escape when I was ready to give up. | 当我打算放弃时 是他把我推向了出口 |
[06:19] | He helped pilot discovery out of the Terran universe, Tilly. | 是他帮助飞行员探索人族宇宙 提利 |
[06:22] | He saved us all. | 他把我们都救了 |
[06:24] | I… | 我 |
[06:24] | I-I know how this sounds. | 我知道这听起来很荒唐 |
[06:28] | At first, I told myself it was a fabrication of my own mind | 刚开始时 我告诉自己这只是我的臆想 |
[06:32] | culled from my memories by the mycelia, | 是菌丝体把这个想法从我的记忆中唤醒了 |
[06:35] | but since then, I’m not so sure. | 但从那以后 我就不确定了 |
[06:38] | I didn’t see him | 在我上次跃进的时候 |
[06:40] | the last time I jumped, | 我没有见到他 |
[06:41] | but knowing its a possibility… | 但我知道有这种可能性 |
[06:43] | I would think that possibility would make you happy. | 我觉得这种可能性会让你高兴 |
[06:46] | Astromycology has taught me | 天文真菌学教会了我 |
[06:48] | that nothing is ever truly gone. | 没有什么东西是会真正逝去的 |
[06:52] | Fungi are the universes recyclers. | 真菌是宇宙中的回收者 |
[06:54] | This is how termination begins creation. | 这也是为什么毁灭才能带来新生 |
[06:57] | It’s why life is eternal. | 这是生命永恒的原因 |
[07:00] | And my place is on this side of that cycle. | 而我正处于生命循环的这一边 |
[07:03] | If I return to the network and see him again… | 如果我回到菌丝网络后再见到他 |
[07:05] | We good to go, Mr. Stamets? | 准备就绪了吗 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[07:15] | All personnel, prepare for black alert. | 全体船员 准备黑色警告 |
[07:17] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[07:18] | Repeat, this is not a drill. | 重复 这不是演习 |
[07:22] | Spore drive is on line. | 孢子引擎已经上线 |
[07:26] | Spore drive is ready, Captain. | 孢子引擎准备就绪 舰长 |
[07:28] | Questions or concerns before we depart, Captain? | 出发前还有任何疑问吗 舰长 |
[07:31] | If you’re telling me that | 如果你告诉我 |
[07:33] | this ship can skip across the universe | 这艘飞船可以通过一条蘑菇造的高速路 |
[07:34] | on a highway made of mushrooms, | 来越过这整个宇宙 |
[07:35] | I kind of have to go on faith. | 我也只能凭信念坚持了 |
[07:39] | Be bold. | 大胆 |
[07:40] | Be brave. | 勇敢 |
[07:41] | Be courageous. Black alert. | 无畏 黑色警报 |
[07:46] | All personnel, black alert. | 全体人员 黑色警报 |
[07:53] | Let’s jump. | 跃进吧 |
[08:13] | You never forget your first, sir. | 你永远也不会忘记自己的第一次 长官 |
[08:25] | Commander Stamets… | 斯塔麦兹中校 |
[08:25] | Not now, Tilly. | 现在不行 提利 |
[08:29] | Theres no sign of the signal. | 没有信号 |
[08:31] | Are we where were supposed to be? | 我们现在到达了目的地吗 |
[08:32] | Affirmative. | 确定 |
[08:33] | Report. | 向我报告 |
[08:34] | Class-M planet. | M类行星 |
[08:36] | No power signatures or starships in the area. | 该区域内没有能量信号或飞船 |
[08:38] | No one scanning us from the surface. | 没有人从星球表面扫描我们 |
[08:40] | Wait, I detect human life signs. | 等等 我侦测到了人类生命迹象 |
[08:45] | No humans have settled this far out in the Beta Quadrant. | 没有人在贝塔象限这么远的地方定居过 |
[08:48] | Captain, I’m picking up a transmission | 舰长 我从星球表面 |
[08:50] | from the surface. | 接收到了通讯信号 |
[08:51] | Send it through, Bryce. | 接进来 布莱斯 |
[08:55] | We’re under attack! We’re holed up inside. | 我们受到了攻击 我们躲在里面 |
[08:58] | A few hundred souls, men, women and children. | 几百条人命 男人 女人和儿童 |
[09:01] | Red alert. Ready photon torpedoes. | 红色警报 准备发射光子鱼雷 |
[09:03] | Are you sure theres nobody else out there? | 你确定外面已经没人了吗 |
[09:05] | We’re alone, Captain. | 只有我们 舰长 |
[09:05] | Pinpoint the distress call. Show me where its coming from. | 确认求救信号的位置 给我看它的源头 |
[09:12] | Enhance. | 放大 |
[09:21] | They do not seem to be in any sort of distress, Captain. | 他们看起来并没有任何的紧急情况啊 |
[09:25] | Can you trace any warp signatures | 你能在行星附近探测到曲速信号 |
[09:26] | or starships near the planet? | 或者是星舰吗 |
[09:30] | Not a single one. | 什么都没有 |
[09:33] | I can, however, confirm that, | 不过根据音频衰减的情况 |
[09:35] | based on audiophonic degradation, | 我倒是可以确定 |
[09:37] | the transmission has been broadcasting on a loop for… | 信息被循环播放了有… |
[09:42] | 200 years. | 两百年了 |
[09:44] | That’s before warp was even invented. | 那还是在曲速被发明以前呢 |
[09:48] | Somebody want to tell me how they got here? | 有谁能告诉我他们是怎么到这里的吗 |
[11:29] | The arrival of those people on the planet | 人们抵达行星的时间 |
[11:31] | directly coincides with World War III on Earth– | 正好与地球上第三次世界大战的时间相吻合 |
[11:34] | a nuclear cataclysm that left 600 million dead | 一场导致六亿人死亡 |
[11:37] | and governments destroyed. | 所有政府被瓦解的核战争 |
[11:38] | The broadcast frequency from the surface is obsolete, | 从地面发出的广播频率很古老 |
[11:41] | too weak for interstellar communication. | 强度不足以进行星际通讯 |
[11:43] | It’s all coming from this structure here. | 是从这座建筑发出来的 |
[11:45] | Its a church, Burnham. | 那是座教堂 博翰 |
[11:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:48] | They’re speaking federation Standard. | 他们说的是联邦标准语 |
[11:51] | They had to have a starship to get out this far. | 他们能走这么远一定是搭星舰过来的 |
[11:53] | Hell, the only way we got here was by using a spore drive. | 我们是靠孢子引擎才来到这里的 |
[11:55] | Yet with the roughly 11,000 people, | 可是这大约一万一千人 |
[11:58] | spread over ten settlements across the planet, | 分布在行星各地的十个定居点 |
[12:00] | there is no ship or power signature to speak of. | 居然没有任何的星舰或者动力痕迹 |
[12:03] | They don’t even use electricity. | 他们都不用电 |
[12:04] | Since their society is pre-warp, | 既然他们的社会还是在曲速前时代 |
[12:05] | we have to assume General Order 1 applies. | 我们必须假定遵从基本指导原则第一条 |
[12:09] | Why did that second signal want us to come here? | 为什么第二个信号想要我们过来 |
[12:12] | As science officer, I would advise restraint | 作为科技官 我会建议对于 |
[12:15] | in ascribing motivation to what are now simply | 无法识别的能量爆发的根源做出判断时 |
[12:18] | unidentifiable energy bursts. | 要尽可能谨慎 |
[12:21] | “There are more things | “天地之大 赫瑞修 |
[12:22] | in heaven and earth, Horatio…” | 比你所能梦想到的多出更多” |
[12:24] | I know my Shakespeare, Captain. | 舰长 我也知道莎士比亚 |
[12:26] | Are you suggesting that some kind of divine intervention | 你是想说是某种神圣的力量 |
[12:28] | put those people on the planet? | 把那些人送到这行星上来的 |
[12:30] | I assume youre familiar with Clarke’s Third Law? | 我认为你应该熟悉克拉克第三定律吧 |
[12:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:32] | In the 20th century, Arthur C. Clarke said that | 在二十世纪 阿瑟·C·克拉克说 |
[12:34] | “Any sufficiently advanced technology is | “任何非常先进的技术 |
[12:36] | indistinguishable from magic.” | 初看都与魔法无异” |
[12:38] | The law was debated by scientists and theologians alike, | 这条定律在科学家和神学家们引发争论 |
[12:40] | and later reinterpreted to say: | 后来被重新解读为 |
[12:43] | “Any sufficiently advanced extraterrestrial intelligence | “任何非常先进的地外文明 |
[12:46] | is indistinguishable from God.” | 初看都与上帝无异” |
[12:50] | I have no idea how or why they’re here, | 虽然我不知道他们是怎么来这里的 |
[12:53] | but I highly doubt its by accident. | 但我坚信这绝非偶然 |
[12:56] | Certainly a bold interpretation, sir. | 这绝对是个大胆的解读 长官 |
[12:59] | What else do we know about the planet? | 对于这颗行星我们还知道些什么 |
[13:02] | It is surprisingly Earth-like. | 它非常像地球 |
[13:04] | However, the interweaving orbital rings | 但是 相互交织的行星环 |
[13:07] | are comprised of radioactive debris. | 是由放射性物质的碎片组成的 |
[13:10] | Quite unlike anything we’ve ever seen before. | 跟我们以前看到过的都不太一样 |
[13:12] | Figuring out how these people got there | 搞明白这些人是怎么到那里的 |
[13:14] | may shed some light on the nature of the signals themselves. | 也许能有助于解释那些信号本身的本质 |
[13:17] | Who’s best suited to come with us to the surface, Burnham? | 谁最适合跟我们一起去地面 博翰 |
[13:21] | Lieutenant Owosekun. | 奥沃瑟坤上尉 |
[13:23] | She grew up in a Luddite collective on Earth. | 她在地球上的一个勒德公社里长大 |
[13:25] | She’ll know how to embed, per General Order 1. | 她会知道如何根据基本指导原则第一条去行事 |
[13:29] | Brief her and let’s move. | 跟她交待一下然后我们动身 |
[13:30] | Your personal shielding is phase-locked | 你的个人护盾已经与重力模拟器 |
[13:32] | with the gravity simulator. | 相位锁定 |
[13:34] | Any change in this gravimetric stability will result in… | 任何重力稳定的改变都会导致… |
[13:37] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[13:38] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[13:46] | As theorized, there are periodic concentrations of | 如理论分析 那里有阶段性的 |
[13:49] | metreon particles. | 弥粒子物质聚集 |
[13:52] | Yeah. Here looks promising. | 这个看着比较有希望 |
[13:56] | Okeydokey. | 好的 |
[14:01] | Activating laser core sampler | 启动激光核心采样机 |
[14:03] | and corresponding internal artificial grav. | 以及相应的内部人造重力 |
[14:08] | And according to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[14:09] | one cubic centimeter of metreon-charged asteroid | 一立方厘米的弥粒子小行星 |
[14:12] | weighs in at a portly one point five metric tons. | 重量为一点五公吨 |
[14:24] | Metreon fluctuation detected. | 探测到弥粒子波动 |
[14:27] | Adjust grav sim. | 调整重力模拟 |
[14:28] | Project termination advised. | 建议项目终止 |
[14:29] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[14:30] | Metreon-charged dark matter is our only lead | 弥粒子充斥的暗物质是我们唯一 |
[14:32] | in finding a new spore-drive interface, | 能找到新孢子引擎界面的线索 |
[14:34] | and Commander Stamets needs this. | 斯塔麦兹中校需要这个 |
[14:43] | Got it. | 好了 |
[14:45] | Secure sample. | 放置样本 |
[14:58] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美人 |
[15:05] | Alert. Energy discharge | 警报 发现不明来源 |
[15:06] | of unknown origin detected in main shuttle bay. Engineer… | 能量释放在主穿梭舱 工程… |
[15:27] | J·斯科特 永远怀念 | |
[15:29] | No life signs inside. | 里面没有生命迹象 |
[15:32] | Set phasers to stun. | 相位武器调至晕眩模式 |
[15:34] | Keep em handy but out of sight. | 放在看不见但是方便拿的地方 |
[15:53] | Have either of you ever been in a church? | 你们俩进过教堂吗 |
[15:55] | No. My family are non-believers. | 没有 我家不信教 |
[15:58] | I’m familiar with the texts of Earths religions. | 我熟悉地球上的宗教教义 |
[16:01] | All right. Lets find out | 好吧 我们搞清楚 |
[16:02] | who these people are and why they’re calling for help. | 这些人是谁 他们为何要求救吧 |
[16:11] | This glass is two centuries old. | 这玻璃有两百年历史了 |
[16:13] | It represents not just Christianity, but | 它代表的不仅仅是基督教 |
[16:15] | Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, | 还有犹太教 伊斯兰教 印度教 佛教 |
[16:20] | Shinto and Wicca. | 神道教以及威卡教 |
[16:22] | The distress call is coming from beneath us. | 求救信号是从我们下方发出的 |
[16:25] | I’ll look for the basement. | 我去找地下室 |
[16:37] | “For those who live the old way burn. | “信仰旧神之人将葬身火海 |
[16:41] | “Those who sin against us shall be cut down by our gods.” | 违逆之人 我们的神必将其斩于剑下” |
[16:45] | That’s light and welcoming. | 真是轻松友好 |
[16:47] | “When those who believe in our signs come to thee, | “当信吾神迹者找到汝 |
[16:50] | say, Peace be upon you.” | 说 愿你得安宁” |
[16:55] | Anthropologically speaking, | 从人类学的角度来说 |
[16:56] | it appears that they cobbled together a religion | 他们似乎是以地球上的主要信仰为基础 |
[16:58] | based on the primary faiths of Earth. | 拼凑出了一种宗教 |
[17:00] | This book is some sort of new scripture. | 这本书算是某种新约 |
[17:04] | It might be their historical record. I’ll scan the text. | 也许是他们的历史记载 我来扫描文字 |
[17:10] | Or we could look at the pictures. | 我们也可以直接看图案 |
[17:13] | That was the original purpose for a window like this. | 这种窗户的设计初衷就是这样 |
[17:15] | To teach the gospel to those who couldn’t read. | 向不识字的人传播教义 |
[17:29] | Why aren’t you in the fields? | 你们怎么没在田地里 |
[17:33] | We’re not from here. | 我们不是本地人 |
[17:36] | Uh, my name is Christopher. | 我叫克里斯托弗 |
[17:37] | This is Michael and Joanne. | 这两位是迈克和乔安妮 |
[17:39] | Is this your first time in New Eden? | 你们是第一次来到新伊甸吗 |
[17:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:43] | We’re from the north. | 我们来自北方 |
[17:46] | The All-Mother will want to see you. | 众神之母会想见你们的 |
[17:50] | We welcome our new friends from the northern territory | 欢迎我们来自北地的新朋友 |
[17:54] | and pledge gratitude to our Creators | 并向我们的造物主表达感激之情 |
[17:57] | for their love and deliverance to New Eden | 感谢他们在我们的行星极乐星上 |
[18:01] | on our planet Terralysium. | 为新伊甸带来爱与救赎 |
[18:05] | Tonight, on the harvest moon, we remember | 今晚 在丰收之月的照耀下 我们铭记 |
[18:08] | that over 200 years ago, in 2053, | 在两百多年前的2053年 |
[18:12] | the First Saved, soldiers and civilians among them, | 首批获救者在白教堂里避难 |
[18:16] | took cover in the white church | 他们中有士兵也有平民 |
[18:19] | from the devastation of World War III. | 是第三次世界大战的幸存者 |
[18:23] | Jets overhead dropped nuclear bombs. | 头顶的飞机丢下原子弹 |
[18:26] | Our ancestors knew death was coming, | 我们的祖先知道自己死期将至 |
[18:29] | but just before the explosions, | 但就在炸弹爆炸前 |
[18:33] | an angel appeared to them, | 一位天使在他们面前现身 |
[18:35] | surrounded by pillars of fire, | 周身围绕着火焰形成的柱子 |
[18:38] | and delivered our church and those taking shelter in it | 将我们的教堂及在其中避难的人 |
[18:41] | here to Terralysium. | 送到了极乐星 |
[18:45] | They awoke here and founded New Eden. | 他们在此醒来 并建立了新伊甸 |
[18:50] | But who should they thank for this salvation? | 但他们该向谁表达救赎的感激之情呢 |
[18:54] | Which God? | 该感谢哪位神明呢 |
[18:55] | There were so many faiths among them, | 他们有着众多的信仰 |
[18:58] | how would they solve such a quandary? | 他们该如何解决这一难题 |
[19:00] | By combining all religions into one. | 将所有宗教合而为一 |
[19:05] | Say my religion is science. | 比如说我的信仰是科学 |
[19:07] | Has anyone used it to find an alternate answer | 没有人用科学找出其它答案 |
[19:10] | to how our ancestors got here? | 来解释我们的祖先是如何来到这里的吗 |
[19:12] | How, without the proper technology? | 怎么做 我们没有可用的技术 |
[19:15] | All we’ve got are decaying relics | 我们只有随首批获救者 |
[19:17] | that came with the First Saved. | 一起被送到这里的破旧古董 |
[19:19] | For years, Jacob and Rose | 多年以来 雅各布和罗斯 |
[19:21] | have tried to get the church lights back on. | 一直试图恢复教堂的照明 |
[19:24] | Since the battery units died, and the windows went dark, | 自从电池电量耗尽 窗外也没了天光 |
[19:28] | pilgrimages to our shrine have dwindled. | 来我们的圣殿朝圣的信徒减少了 |
[19:31] | Still, there must be some rational theories | 但还是应该有合理的理论 |
[19:34] | about how the church was transported here. | 来解释这个教堂是如何被送到这里来的 |
[19:37] | A camera attached to a soldiers helmet exists from that time, | 有一台当时士兵头盔上装载的摄像机 |
[19:42] | but its broken. | 但它坏了 |
[19:44] | We have no need for proof. | 我们不需要证据 |
[19:46] | We are guided by the existence of something greater than ourselves– | 我们受到了指引 这个存在比我们自身更伟大 |
[19:51] | our faith. | 那就是我们的信仰 |
[19:54] | It’s getting late. | 时间不早了 |
[19:56] | We’re setting out early tomorrow. | 我们明天一早就出发 |
[19:58] | Would you mind if we take shelter in your church? | 你介意我们在你们的教堂里住一晚吗 |
[20:02] | Of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[20:03] | Thank you for the fellowship. | 谢谢你们的友善 |
[20:06] | Peace be with you. | 愿你们得安宁 |
[20:08] | And also with you. | 你们也是 |
[20:15] | Tilly? | 提利 |
[20:17] | Tilly, wake up. | 提利 醒醒 |
[20:19] | What? Where am I? | 怎么了 我在哪儿 |
[20:21] | Dont worry. | 别担心 |
[20:22] | They’re helping you. | 他们在帮你 |
[20:24] | I was there when you got hurt. | 你受伤时我在场 |
[20:25] | It was so scary. I thought I lost you. | 太可怕了 我还以为要失去你了 |
[20:29] | Oh, you shouldn’t do that. Oh, no. | 你不应该起来 不 |
[20:31] | – Help! – Whats going on? | -帮帮忙 -怎么回事 |
[20:34] | Ensign Tilly, dissecting | 提利少尉 你居然 |
[20:36] | a highly unstable interstellar asteroid by yourself? | 独自一人分割一颗极不稳定的星际小行星 |
[20:40] | This lapse in judgment put your shipmates at risk | 你的判断失误让同舰的人都陷入险境 |
[20:42] | and nearly got you killed. | 你也差点丧命 |
[20:43] | Will you corroborate that, Dr. Pollard? | 你愿证实此事吗 波拉德医生 |
[20:45] | He’s correct. Almost dead. You. | 他说得对 你差点死了 |
[20:47] | But you’re gonna be okay. | 但你会好起来的 |
[20:49] | Sorry, sir. I was trying to help Commander Stamets. | 抱歉长官 我是想帮助斯塔麦兹中校 |
[20:51] | I do not see how one leads to the other. | 我想不通这两者间有什么联系 |
[20:54] | I took an asteroid sample in the hopes | 我取了一块小行星的样本是为了 |
[20:55] | that I could design a coherent resonator | 设计一款可以与孢子 |
[20:58] | to work with the spores instead. | 兼容的相干共振器 |
[21:00] | Essentially building a dark-matter navigational interface | 本质上来说 建立一个暗物质导航界面 |
[21:03] | so that Commander Stamets will no longer | 这样斯塔麦兹中校就不用 |
[21:04] | have to interface with the spore drive? | 做孢子引擎的载体了 |
[21:11] | Before we can care for others, we must care for ourselves. | 照顾他人之前 我们必须先照顾好自己 |
[21:16] | Has this jeopardized my placement | 这件事危害到我参加 |
[21:17] | in the Command Training Program? | 军官培训项目的资格了吗 |
[21:19] | It has not, as long as it is not an indicator | 没有 只要这次并非预示着 |
[21:21] | of more reckless behavior. | 更多的鲁莽行为 |
[21:23] | You are the youngest candidate ever accepted into the CTP. | 你是获准参加军官培训项目的最年轻的候选人 |
[21:29] | Being the only Kelpien in Starfleet, | 作为星际舰队里唯一的凯尔比人 |
[21:31] | I know how it feels to want to prove your worth. | 我明白这种想证明自己价值的感受 |
[21:35] | I was so determined to be a good example of my race, | 我曾下定决心树立一个自己种族的好榜样 |
[21:39] | I learned 90 different Federation languages. | 我学会了90种不同的联邦语言 |
[21:41] | Fluently? | 流利吗 |
[21:44] | My point is, | 我的重点是 |
[21:46] | I put an inordinate amount of responsibility | 我给自己瘦削的肩膀担上了 |
[21:49] | on these slender shoulders, often to my detriment. | 过重的责任 这往往对我不利 |
[21:54] | I expect you | 我希望你 |
[21:55] | to take better care. | 能更好地照顾自己 |
[21:59] | You are important. | 你很重要 |
[22:04] | Mr. Saru to the bridge immediately. | 萨鲁先生速到舰桥 |
[22:07] | Report. | 报告 |
[22:08] | Sensors detecting a massive spike | 传感器探测到高空大气层 |
[22:10] | of ionizing radiation in the upper atmosphere. | 电离辐射激增 |
[22:12] | There’s been a disruption in the gravitational stability | 星球最外环的重力稳定性 |
[22:15] | of the planet’s outermost ring. | 遭到破坏 |
[22:17] | This could relate to the signals. | 这可能和信号有关 |
[22:19] | Radioactive particles from the ring are on the way | 最外环的放射性粒子 |
[22:21] | to the planet’s surface. | 正落向星球表面 |
[22:22] | Levels? | 级别呢 |
[22:23] | Bad. | 很糟糕 |
[22:24] | Bad? | 很糟糕 |
[22:24] | Really bad. In 64 minutes, | 非常糟糕 64分钟后 |
[22:26] | the radiation will reach the upper atmosphere, causing… | 放射物就会到达高空大气层 造成 |
[22:29] | an extinction level event. | 一场灭绝级别的灾难 |
[22:35] | Tell transporters to stand by. | 通知传送室待命 |
[22:37] | Bryce, please contact the captain. | 布莱斯 请联系舰长 |
[22:40] | Not possible, sir. | 做不到 长官 |
[22:41] | The radiations interfering with our communication. | 放射物干扰了我们的通信 |
[22:43] | We won’t be able to transport either. | 我们也无法传送 |
[22:45] | Shall I send a shuttle to get them, sir? | 要我派一艘穿梭机去接他们吗 长官 |
[22:47] | No. The shuttles ionized carbon exhaust | 不 穿梭机排出的电离碳 |
[22:49] | will create a runaway positive feedback loop | 会形成一个正反馈逃逸回路 |
[22:52] | that will accelerate the particles arrival. | 使得粒子加速下落 |
[22:55] | I heard there was a problem. | 我听说出事了 |
[22:57] | Happy to have you, as always, Mr. Stamets, | 一如既往地欢迎你 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[22:59] | especially now. | 特别是现在 |
[23:01] | Its highly unlikely | 他们在星球表面 |
[23:02] | that they can see the outer ring from the planets surface. | 能看到星球外环的可能性极低 |
[23:06] | They’ll never know what’s coming until it hits. | 直到灾难发生他们都不会察觉 |
[23:08] | Time? | 时间 |
[23:09] | 62 minutes before nuclear winter becomes irreversible. | 62分钟后核冬天将不可逆转 |
[23:14] | If we were brought here, | 如果我们是被引来这里的 |
[23:17] | perhaps this is why. | 或许这就是原因 |
[23:21] | We are responsible not only to our landing party | 我们不仅对先遣队负有责任 |
[23:23] | but to every living being on that planet. | 还包括这颗行星上的所有生命 |
[23:27] | Discovery will not allow a catastrophe on her watch. | 发现号负责期间绝不允许灾难发生 |
[23:31] | Clock is ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[23:32] | Let us get to work. | 快干活吧 |
[23:41] | Clearly, that distress beacon has been broadcasting | 显然 这些人根本不知道 |
[23:43] | without these people even knowing it. | 星球上广播的求救信号 |
[23:44] | We’ll turn it off so no one else disturbs this place | 我们关掉它 免得别人来干扰这里 |
[23:46] | and then beam out. | 然后就传送回去 |
[23:49] | I isolated the distress beacon signal. | 我分离了求救信号 |
[23:51] | It’s coming from down here. | 它是从这下面传出来的 |
[23:52] | Let’s hope that helmet cameras here, too. | 希望那个头盔摄像机也在这里 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[24:02] | You can’t be suggesting that we leave them here. | 但你不能提议我们把他们留在这里 |
[24:06] | Find that beacon, please, Owosekun. | 请去找信号 奥沃瑟坤 |
[24:08] | Before we transported down, | 我们传送过来之前 |
[24:10] | you said you had a hunch | 你说你有预感 |
[24:12] | the signal we were following was leading us to a rescue mission. | 我们追踪的信号会把我们领向一个营救任务 |
[24:14] | No one needs rescuing, Burnham. | 没人需要营救 博翰 |
[24:17] | This place really is a new Eden. | 这里真的是个新的伊甸园 |
[24:19] | Amesha and the others are kin to us. | 阿米莎他们与我们是同族 |
[24:22] | They deserve to be reintegrated into modern society. | 他们应当重新融入现代社会 |
[24:24] | By their own account, they left Earth in 2053. | 据他们描述 他们在2053年离开地球 |
[24:27] | They did not use a starship. That makes them pre-warp, | 不是搭乘星舰 所以属于曲速前文明 |
[24:29] | subject to General Order 1. | 遵从基本指导原则第一条 |
[24:31] | We cannot interfere with their natural development. | 我们不能干涉他们的自然发展 |
[24:34] | But they believe Earth and the human race were destroyed. | 但他们认为地球和人类被毁灭了 |
[24:37] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[24:38] | Worse, the faith they cling to is a lie. | 更糟的是 他们坚持的信仰是个谎言 |
[24:41] | Can you prove that? | 你能证明吗 |
[24:43] | What I will prove | 我会证明 |
[24:45] | is that none of this happened because of some miracle. | 这些事情的发生不是因为什么奇迹 |
[24:48] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[24:49] | The battery’s dead, but… | 电池没电了 但是… |
[24:52] | This is strange. | 真奇怪 |
[24:54] | Someone jury-rigged it to continue transmitting the distress call. | 有人把它临时改装成了连续发送求救信号 |
[24:57] | And you answered. | 而你们回应了 |
[25:01] | There were scientists among the First Saved, too. | 首批获救者中也有科学家 |
[25:05] | My family. For generations, we tended to that beacon. | 我的家族就是 我们世世代代都在照管这个信标 |
[25:08] | No one else knew it was here, and you found it | 没人知道它在这里 你们用那个 |
[25:09] | with that incredible device. | 神奇的设备找到了它 |
[25:11] | My ancestors were right, weren’t they? | 我的祖先是正确的 对吗 |
[25:14] | The Earth wasn’t destroyed. | 地球没有被毁灭 |
[25:17] | Mankind evolved. | 人类进化了 |
[25:18] | Jacob… …this-this device, | 雅各布 这个设备 |
[25:21] | this has– its always been in my family. | 是我的家族代代相传的 |
[25:23] | Its for navigation. | 它用作导航 |
[25:25] | Since the other day, | 自那天起 |
[25:27] | when the red burst appeared in the sky, | 自从天空出现红色的爆发 |
[25:29] | I knew you were coming. | 我就知道你们会来 |
[25:30] | That was the light from your ship, right? | 那是你们飞船上的光 对吗 |
[25:33] | Your hands, your skin, | 你们的手 你们的皮肤 |
[25:34] | unravaged by the labor we do here. | 丝毫不受我们在这里劳作的摧残 |
[25:37] | You’re not from Terralysium. | 你们不是极乐星的人 |
[25:39] | I can see the truth in your eyes. | 我能从你们眼中看到真相 |
[25:41] | Jacob, listen to me. | 雅各布 听我说 |
[25:43] | You are mistaken. | 你错了 |
[25:44] | No, Im not. | 不 我没有 |
[25:45] | I have been waiting for this day for a long time. | 我等待这一天太久了 |
[25:49] | For our true salvation. | 等待我们真正的救赎 |
[25:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:53] | We’re sorry for trespassing. | 擅自闯入这里我们很抱歉 |
[25:55] | No, wait, wait, no. Don’t go. Wait. | 不 等等 别走 等等 |
[25:57] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停下 |
[26:16] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[26:17] | If its just a slide bolt, | 如果只是一个滑动栓 |
[26:18] | I can use a magnet to get us out. | 我可以用磁铁把我们弄出去 |
[26:23] | Our utility bags are gone. | 我们的工具包不见了 |
[26:25] | Jacob must have taken all of our tech. | 雅各布肯定把我们的工具都拿走了 |
[26:27] | To prove his case to the others, no doubt. | 肯定是去向其他人证明他自己 |
[26:30] | Ah-ha. Got it. | 有了 |
[26:41] | Yep. I can feel it… | 我可以感觉到 |
[26:50] | God or no God, | 无论是不是神 |
[26:51] | we are still bound by General Order 1. | 我们依然要遵守基本指导原则第一条 |
[26:54] | You will not break cover under any circumstances. | 你们在任何情况下都不能揭露身份 |
[26:57] | Do you both understand? | 都明白吗 |
[27:00] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[27:08] | If “X” doesn’t work, try “Y.” | 如果X不对就试试Y |
[27:11] | If “Y” doesn’t work, try “Z.” | Y不对就试试Z |
[27:14] | If “Z” doesn’t work, try drowning your ineptitude | 如果Z都不行 你不如把脑子放在 |
[27:17] | in a Risan mai tai. | 酒里吧 |
[27:19] | Where the hell is Burnham? | 博翰在哪里 |
[27:20] | I need her to, like, be here and “Yes and…” me. | 我需要她在这里和我一起头脑风暴 |
[27:23] | Can I help you with something? | 我能做什么吗 |
[27:25] | Yes. Yes, thank you. | 对 好的谢谢你 |
[27:27] | I’m-I’m supposed to be on bed rest, | 我应该要卧床休息 |
[27:29] | but that is practically an affront to my very existence, | 但是我的存在对我来说就是一种无语 |
[27:32] | ’cause the ships on high alert, | 因为飞船都在戒备状态 |
[27:33] | the captain, Burnham, Owo, | 舰长 博翰 奥沃 |
[27:35] | not to mention an entire planet, might be nuked, | 更不用说整个星球可能被摧毁 |
[27:38] | and that is not happening. | 而那不能发生 |
[27:39] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 |
[27:41] | You’re May, right? Am I talking too fast? | 你是梅吧 我说太快了嘛 |
[27:42] | I’m problem solving. I’ve had espressos. | 我在解决问题 我喝了浓缩咖啡 |
[27:45] | In sickbay? | 在医疗舱吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:47] | Lives are at stake. | 事关人命 |
[27:48] | It’s always better to ask | 乞求原谅总是比 |
[27:49] | for forgiveness than permission. | 请求批准要好 |
[27:51] | Exactly. I’ve been trying to figure out a way | 没错 我一直在研究一种 |
[27:53] | to stop the downflow of radioactive debris, | 停止放射性碎片流出 |
[27:56] | and then it occurred to me if we could target the source | 我突然发现如果我们能够专注于 |
[27:58] | of the debris… | 碎片的来源 |
[27:59] | The ring itself. | 那个行星环 |
[28:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:00] | Thank you. We could– We could pull the debris | 谢谢 我们可以让碎片 |
[28:02] | away from the planet. | 远离星球 |
[28:03] | And then, we’re alive. | 那样的话 我们就能活下来了 |
[28:05] | And alive is optimal. | 活下来是最好不过的 |
[28:06] | I’ve been running models using a tractor beam, but… | 我在用牵引光束建模计算 但是 |
[28:10] | Discovery wouldn’t be able to generate | 发现号没法产生 |
[28:11] | graviton beams powerful enough | 足够强的牵引光束 |
[28:13] | to change the course of the debris field. | 来改变碎片场的轨迹 |
[28:15] | You read my mind. | 你读了我的心 |
[28:16] | Your mind is so much fun. | 你的心真有意思 |
[28:19] | If only there were something on this ship | 要是这艘飞船上有东西 |
[28:20] | that could generate a massive gravitational field. | 能产生巨大的引力场就好了 |
[28:26] | The asteroid. Dark matter. In the shuttle bay. | 小行星 暗物质 在穿梭舱 |
[28:29] | Its-its-its… | 它的 它的 |
[28:30] | A little, tiny piece of it destroyed an entire table. | 它的一小块能摧毁一整张桌子 |
[28:33] | It was awesome. You’re a genius. | 太棒了 你是个天才 |
[28:35] | No, you’re a genius. | 不 你是天才 |
[28:44] | The rings radioactive wave will hit the planet | 行星环的辐射波会在 |
[28:46] | in four minutes, 32 seconds. | 四分三十二秒后击中行星 |
[28:47] | What if we throw all auxiliary power to phasers? | 要是我们把所有的辅助动力聚集在相位炮上呢 |
[28:50] | Destroy the radioactive debris | 在放射性碎片到低层大气之前 |
[28:51] | before it reaches the lower atmosphere. | 就摧毁它们 |
[28:52] | That would only give it a greater concentration. | 那只会让它更集中 |
[28:55] | I got it! | 我明白了 |
[28:55] | I got it, I got it. | 我有办法了 我有办法了 |
[28:57] | Ensign Tilly, how many times in a single day | 提利少尉 我们一天中要进行 |
[28:59] | must we have this conversation? | 多少次这样的对话 |
[29:00] | No, no, please, please, sir, just-just hear me out, okay? | 不 请听我说 长官 |
[29:02] | The dark-matter asteroid, all right, it’s massive. | 那颗暗物质小行星 它极其巨大 |
[29:05] | And the more mass an object has, | 物体质量越大 |
[29:07] | the greater its gravitational pull, right? | 引力越大 对吧 |
[29:09] | You-you know this. | 你知道的 |
[29:10] | – Can I just, um, scooch in there? Thank you. – Yeah. | -我能挤进去吗 谢谢 -没事 |
[29:13] | So, if we launch the dark-matter asteroid from the shuttlebay | 所以如果我们从穿梭舱按照准确的轨迹 |
[29:18] | on just the right trajectory, | 发射这颗暗物质小行星 |
[29:19] | its gravity will pull the radioactive debris | 它的重力会把放射性碎片 |
[29:22] | away from the planet like a, uh, invisible magnet. | 引离行星 就像隐形磁铁一样 |
[29:27] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[29:30] | For the asteroid to exit at the correct angle, | 为了让小行星射出角正确 |
[29:32] | I would have to execute a sustained circular drift. | 我要执行持续性的圆形漂移 |
[29:34] | A donut. | 就像个甜甜圈 |
[29:35] | You would be doing a donut in a starship. | 你用星舰画甜甜圈 |
[29:38] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[29:40] | Is this possible? | 这可行吗 |
[29:41] | Yes. Except no. | 行 但也不行 |
[29:43] | We’d have to launch the asteroid from within the center | 我们得从环形碎片场的中心 |
[29:46] | of the rings debris field. | 发射小行星 |
[29:48] | There is no way I can pilot us from in there. | 在那里我没有办法驾驶飞船 |
[29:50] | I can. | 我可以 |
[29:52] | We could jump. | 我们可以跃进 |
[29:55] | You have exactly two minutes, 11 seconds before the wave | 在放射性碎片冲击无法阻止前 |
[29:58] | of radioactive debris crosses the point of no return. | 你还有两分十一秒整 |
[30:02] | Run, Mr. Stamets. | 快去啊 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[30:04] | Tell Engineering to ready the spore drive. | 告诉工程部准备好孢子引擎 |
[30:12] | The visitors are from the first Earth. | 从第一地球来的客人们 |
[30:14] | They brought amazing things: | 他们带来了神奇的东西 |
[30:15] | communication devices, | 通讯设备 |
[30:17] | scientific-data collectors. | 科学数据采集器 |
[30:18] | Look inside. You’ll believe. | 快来看看 你们会相信的 |
[30:20] | What happened to “Thou shalt not steal”? | 说好的”不可偷盗”呢 |
[30:23] | I just want her to see the truth. | 我就想让她看看真理 |
[30:24] | The truth is that he attacked us. | 真相就是他袭击了我们 |
[30:26] | He violated everything that the Faith holds dear. | 他触犯了每一条信仰的真谛 |
[30:29] | You give us back what you took, and we’ll leave. | 把东西换给我们 我们就会离开 |
[30:31] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:32] | They came on a starship. | 他们从一艘飞船上来 |
[30:35] | They can take us back home. | 他们可以带我们回家 |
[30:37] | We can experience the real Earth. | 我们可以感受真正的地球 |
[30:40] | This is your home. | 这就是你的家园 |
[30:42] | You are living by the corrupt way of the old Earth, Jacob. | 雅各布 你还遵循旧地球腐朽的生活方式 |
[30:50] | You’re the scientist. | 你是个科学家 |
[30:53] | Tell her I’m right. | 告诉她我是对的 |
[30:56] | Look. | 看 |
[30:59] | Captain! No! | 舰长 不 |
[31:01] | No! | 不 |
[31:09] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[31:12] | Save him. With your technology, I know you can. | 救救他 以你们的技术 我知道你们能行 |
[31:16] | We-we need to get him to the church | 我们要把他送到教堂 |
[31:17] | and pray for another deliverance. | 祈祷他得到拯救 |
[31:18] | Yes, okay. | 好 |
[31:23] | Bridge, we are ready to jump. | 舰桥 我们准备好跃进了 |
[31:25] | And are you ready, Lieutenant? | 你准备好了吗 上尉 |
[31:27] | Had my pilots license since 12, sir. | 我12岁就拿到飞行执照了 长官 |
[31:30] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[31:33] | Airiam… now. | 埃瑞安 就是现在 |
[31:52] | Detmer! | 达特曼 |
[31:53] | Initiating donut maneuver, sir. | 启动甜甜圈操作 长官 |
[32:32] | It’s working, sir. | 确实有效 长官 |
[32:33] | Let us get our landing party. Now. | 我们把先遣队接回来 快点 |
[32:42] | Wait, wait, no. Let me in! | 等等 等等 让我进去 |
[32:44] | Jacob, no. Jacob! | 雅各布 不 雅各布 |
[32:57] | The gods have answered our prayer. | 众神响应了我们的祈祷 |
[32:59] | The angel returned to save them. | 天使回来拯救了他们 |
[33:02] | Transport confirms all are on board. | 传送确认所有人已登舰 |
[33:04] | The asteroid successfully diverted all the debris | 小行星成功把所有碎片 |
[33:07] | from the planets atmosphere. | 带离行星大气层 |
[33:08] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[33:21] | Perhaps you should | 或许你应该 |
[33:22] | disobey my direct orders more often, Ensign. | 更经常违背我的直接命令 少尉 |
[33:24] | No, I think your orders are probably really good. | 不 我觉得你的命令可能真的很好 |
[33:27] | I need to pass out now. | 我现在要晕了 |
[33:29] | Do you need assistance? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[33:30] | No, I’m good. I’m just… | 不 不用 我这就 |
[33:31] | straight to bed. | 直接回床上 |
[33:44] | Way to go, Stilly. | 干得好 停利 |
[33:47] | Stilly? | 停利 |
[33:49] | Wait, are you…? | 等等 你是不是 |
[34:07] | Welcome back, Captain. | 欢迎回来 舰长 |
[34:08] | You made it. But your ribs, | 你活下来了 但是你的肋骨 |
[34:11] | they’re gonna feel like the xylophone | 你会感觉它们像 |
[34:13] | in a Klingon marching band. | 克林贡仪仗队里的木琴一样 |
[34:15] | Consider yourself lucky to be alive. | 你能活着就很幸运了 |
[34:20] | Musk Junior High School, Class of 2247. | 麝香中学 2247级 |
[34:24] | Signatures page. | 签名页 |
[34:26] | Name: May something. | 名字 梅什么的 |
[34:30] | Stilly, what the heck? | 停利 搞什么 |
[34:32] | You’re moving again? | 你又要搬走了吗 |
[34:33] | It’s only been six months. | 才过了六个月 |
[34:36] | You’re the nicest person Ive ever met at this awful school. | 你是我在这个烂学校碰到最友善的人了 |
[34:39] | I’ll miss our lunches. | 我会想念我们的午餐的 |
[34:40] | They were like little earthquakes. | 它们就像小地震一样 |
[34:42] | “Bounce, bounce, bounce.” | “咚咚咚” |
[34:44] | Please, stay in touch. Love, May Ahearn. | 拜托你要保持联系 爱你的 梅·阿赫恩 |
[34:47] | Ahearn. | 阿赫恩 |
[34:49] | Knew it. | 我知道的 |
[34:51] | Computer, locate quarters for “Ahearn, May.” | 电脑 搜索阿赫恩梅的位置 |
[34:56] | Ships manifest has no such name. | 舰员记录显示查无此人 |
[34:58] | Computer, search Federation database | 电脑 搜索联邦数据库 |
[35:00] | for the whereabouts of “Ahearn, May,” | 寻找阿赫恩梅的行踪 |
[35:02] | originally from San Francisco, California, Earth. | 来自地球加利福尼亚州旧金山 |
[35:05] | Working. “Ahearn, May Theresa.” | 搜索中 梅·特蕾莎·阿赫恩 |
[35:10] | Born April 30, 2236. | 2236年4月30日出生 |
[35:13] | Deceased June 9, 2252. | 2252年6月9日死亡 |
[35:24] | Come. | 进来 |
[35:28] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[35:29] | Yes. And don’t make me laugh. | 对 不要逗我笑 |
[35:32] | Fortunately for you, I was raised on Vulcan. | 那你走运了 我是在瓦肯星长大的 |
[35:34] | We don’t do funny. | 我们不会搞笑 |
[35:37] | Maybe I should just shut up. | 也许我还是闭嘴好了 |
[35:45] | I wanted to thank you | 我想要感谢你 |
[35:47] | for following orders and maintaining our cover | 能够服从命令 没有暴露身份 |
[35:49] | despite your captain’s impairment. | 尽管你的舰长受伤了 |
[35:51] | And by impairment, | 受伤的意思是指 |
[35:53] | I-I mean having a phaser go off in my chest. | 被相位枪击中我的胸口 |
[35:57] | Well, sir, I learned the hard way | 长官 我已经吸取了教训 |
[35:58] | what not following orders can lead to. | 明白不服从命令的后果 |
[36:02] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[36:03] | you asked earlier if there was anything I ought to tell you. | 之前你问我有没有应该告诉你的事 |
[36:06] | There is, and I didnt. | 确实有 而我没告诉你 |
[36:10] | The angelic being they worship on Terralysium, | 在极乐星上 他们信奉的天使生命体 |
[36:13] | it appeared to me, on the asteroid. | 在小行星上时在我面前出现过 |
[36:17] | Why didnt you say anything? | 你为什么不说出来 |
[36:19] | I was injured. I thought I was hallucinating. | 我受伤了 我以为产生幻觉了 |
[36:22] | That cant be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[36:25] | Two signals, two angel sightings. | 两个信号 两个天使目击 |
[36:27] | With all due respect, sir, the word “angel” | 恕我直言 长官 “天使”这个词 |
[36:30] | does carry with it certain implications. | 确实有一定的含意 |
[36:33] | I saw a form. | 我看到了一个形态 |
[36:36] | It hovered above me, and it was… | 它在我上方盘旋 而且它… |
[36:42] | to be completely honest, quite beautiful. | 老实说 非常美丽 |
[36:45] | But beyond that, | 但除此之外 |
[36:46] | I wouldn’t ascribe to it divine properties. | 我不认为它具有神圣的特性 |
[36:50] | Those people in New Eden do. | 新伊甸的人认为它具有 |
[36:54] | And they would find your experience to be quite a revelation. | 他们会觉得你的经历是重要的启示 |
[36:57] | Is that how you see it, sir? | 你这样认为吗 长官 |
[36:59] | As a revelation? | 这是启示 |
[37:02] | At the very least, | 至少 |
[37:05] | this new information creates more context. | 这个新信息提供了更多背景 |
[37:11] | And the context can alter our perspective. | 背景可以改变我们的想法 |
[37:19] | Well, what about Jacob? | 那雅各布呢 |
[37:22] | Isn’t he entitled to a little context? | 他没有了解一些背景的权利吗 |
[37:25] | He knows in his heart who and what we are. | 他心中明白我们是什么人 |
[37:28] | And we chose to lie to him. | 而我们选择了欺骗他 |
[37:30] | We have the power to help him solve a mystery | 我们有能力帮他解决200年来 |
[37:32] | thats plagued his family for 200 years. | 困扰着他的家族的迷 |
[37:35] | We could alter his perspective. | 我们可以改变他的想法 |
[37:37] | Look, I feel for the guy, too. | 听着 我也同情他 |
[37:40] | But even angels are no excuse for violating General Order 1. | 但天使不能作为违反基本指导原则第一条的借口 |
[37:44] | Yeah, well, I have a better excuse: his helmet camera. | 我有一个更好的借口 他的头盔摄像机 |
[37:48] | Jacob said it recorded whatever was in that church | 雅各布说摄像机录下了他们被带走那天 |
[37:51] | the day they were taken. | 在教堂里的东西 |
[37:53] | And as I see it, sir, the urgency of our mission | 在我看来 长官 我们的任务的紧迫性 |
[37:55] | directly contradicts Starfleet’s first rule. | 与星际舰队的首要原则互相抵触 |
[37:58] | To serve one goal, the other has to be sacrificed. | 要达成一个目标 另一个就必须舍弃 |
[38:02] | But thats a choice only a captain can make. | 但这个决定只能由舰长做出 |
[38:17] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[38:20] | To protect the others from the truth. | 为了防止其他人得知真相 |
[38:22] | The truth is… | 真相是 |
[38:26] | you were right about us. | 我们的事你说对了 |
[38:28] | I-I know what its like to live with doubt, | 我知道活在怀疑之中是什么感受 |
[38:29] | and I guess I-I didnt want that for you. | 我不想让你这样活着 |
[38:33] | How’d you get here? | 你是怎么来的 |
[38:36] | Beam of light? | 光束吗 |
[38:37] | Yes, actually. | 是的 没错 |
[38:38] | Its called a transporter. | 它叫做传送器 |
[38:40] | It converts a-a person or an object into an energy pattern, | 它把人或物品转换为能量模式 |
[38:45] | then “beams” It to a target, | 然后将它”传送”至目标 |
[38:47] | where its eventually reconverted back into matter. | 最终重新转换回物质 |
[38:50] | Do you have a ship? | 你有飞船吗 |
[38:54] | Do you, uh, fly among the stars? | 你在群星间飞行吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:08] | And… | 还有 |
[39:09] | Earth? | 地球呢 |
[39:10] | Well, we’re-were part of a galactic federation now, | 我们现在是星际联邦的一部分了 |
[39:14] | dedicated to peace, exploration | 致力于维护和平 探索 |
[39:16] | and protecting places such as your planet. | 保护像你们的星球一样的地方 |
[39:20] | Jacob, | 雅各布 |
[39:22] | we cannot intervene. | 我们不能干预 |
[39:24] | Your society has to evolve in its own way. | 你们的社会必须按自己的方式发展 |
[39:30] | My entire family spent their whole lives | 我的整个家族一辈子都想 |
[39:35] | hoping to get a confirmation that what we believed was true. | 得到机会证明我们所相信的是真实的 |
[39:42] | And you… | 而你 |
[39:44] | gave me that answer. | 给了我那个答案 |
[39:48] | Something none of them ever got. | 他们中没人得到的答案 |
[39:50] | And that is enough for me. | 这对我来说就够了 |
[40:05] | Thank you. Because of you, | 谢谢你 因为你 |
[40:07] | were not lost anymore. | 我们不再迷失了 |
[40:15] | How about this power cell, | 拿这个寿命非常长的 |
[40:18] | with a very long lifespan, in exchange for | 能源电池 交换一个 |
[40:23] | a soldier’s broken camera circa 2053? | 大约在2053年损坏的摄像机 如何 |
[40:42] | I hope we meet again, Jacob. | 我希望我们会再见面 雅各布 |
[40:45] | I know we will. | 我知道我们会再见面 |
[40:48] | You might want to stand back. | 你最好后退一点 |
[40:53] | Pike to Discovery, one to transport. | 派克呼叫发现号 传送一人 |
[41:10] | Okay… | 好 |
[42:04] | We’re under attack! | 我们受到攻击 |
[42:06] | Holed up inside. | 躲在里面 |
[42:07] | A few hundred souls: men, women and children. | 几百条人命 男人 女人和儿童 |
[42:12] | Wait… | 等等 |
[42:13] | Something’s happening… | 发生了什么 |
[42:16] | Take cover! Protect the young! | 找掩护 保护孩子 |
[42:19] | Blinding light! | 灼目的光 |
[42:21] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |