时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | With the Enterprise in Spacedock, | 如今企业号在船坞里 |
[00:12] | Captain Pike and Discovery’s mission | 我至今仍未找出派克舰长和发现号寻找 |
[00:14] | to find any rational explanation | 银河系中出现的 |
[00:15] | for the seven signals continues to escape me. | 七个信号的合理解释 |
[00:18] | And with it, perhaps, any chance | 这其中包括我与 |
[00:19] | of a relationship with my brother Spock. | 弟弟斯波克恢复关系的机会 |
[00:22] | Computer, show me Starfleet‘s rendering of the seven signals. | 电脑 给我看星际舰队绘制的七个信号 |
[00:24] | Spock drew these signals | 我们收到这些信号的两个月前 |
[00:26] | two months before they appeared to us. | 他就画出了它们 |
[00:28] | It’s damn near identical. | 基本一致 |
[00:32] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[00:33] | I stole Spock’s medical file. | 我偷了斯波克的医疗档案 |
[00:35] | I’ve been waiting for an update on my officer, Spock. | 我一直在等我的军官斯波克的最新情况 |
[00:37] | Your guy is wanted for murder. | 你的手下是因为杀人而被追捕 |
[00:39] | Killed three of his doctors, then fled the starbase. | 他杀死了他的三个医生然后从星际基地逃走 |
[00:42] | I thought that he had left it in the past, | 我以为他把它留在过去了 |
[00:44] | but it‘s back. | 但是它又回来了 |
[00:45] | What is it? | 什么 |
[00:46] | Your brother called it the Red Angel. | 你弟弟叫它为红色天使 |
[00:49] | That vision changed him forever. | 那幻象永远改变了他 |
[00:50] | It wasn’t because of a vision. | 这不是因为幻象 |
[00:53] | It was because of me. | 是因为我 |
[00:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:55] | I will find him. | 我会找到他 |
[00:57] | No. | 不 |
[00:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:02] | Got it. | 好了 |
[01:03] | After the dark matter hit me… | 在暗物质接触到我之后 我 |
[01:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:06] | …I started to see a ghost. | 我开始看到一个鬼魂 |
[01:07] | Her name was May, but she’s dead. | 她叫梅 但她已经死了 |
[01:09] | – Tilly. – I am losing it, Michael. | -提利 -我要疯了 迈克 |
[01:10] | You don’t need sickbay. | 你不需要医疗舱 |
[01:12] | You need Stamets. | 你需要斯塔麦兹 |
[01:12] | We should have results in one second. | 马上就能出结果 |
[01:14] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[01:15] | That‘s the captain. That’s where he flies. | 他才是舰长 他在那里飞行 |
[01:17] | Just as I suspected. | 和我怀疑的一样 |
[01:19] | You are hosting a eukaryotic organism. | 你身上寄生了真核生物 |
[01:21] | A fungus? | 真菌吗 |
[01:21] | This might hurt a bit. | 可能会有点疼 |
[01:30] | Security breach by unknown alien species in Engineering. | 工程部不明生物造成安全漏洞 |
[01:33] | Engage quarantine protocol Alpha-Omega. | 执行隔离程序αω |
[01:40] | Energize. | 传送 |
[01:42] | Teleporter incoming. | 运输艇靠近 |
[01:56] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[01:57] | Welcome aboard Discovery, Number One. | 欢迎登上发现号 大副 |
[01:59] | The failures cascaded through all our primaries. | 故障横扫了我们的主要系统 |
[02:01] | Helm, nav, both impulse and warp drive. | 舵手 导航员 启动脉冲和曲速引擎 |
[02:03] | Chief Louvier has an engineering team working round the clock. | 路威亚少尉让一队工程师加班加点 |
[02:06] | I don’t think Enterprise will ever have a chief engineer | 我不觉得企业号能有一名更爱飞船的 |
[02:08] | more in love with his ship. | 首席工程师了 |
[02:09] | Apparently, Enterprise is the only ship | 显然 企业号是舰队中唯一一艘 |
[02:11] | in the fleet thats had any problems. | 有过问题的飞船 |
[02:13] | You know, he warned me. | 他警告过我 |
[02:14] | The damn holographic comm system. | 该死的全息通信系统 |
[02:16] | Tell Louvier to rip out the entire system. | 告诉路威亚把整个系统拿出来 |
[02:17] | From now on well communicate | 从现在开始用 |
[02:18] | using good, old-fashioned viewscreens. | 老式的显示屏通讯 |
[02:20] | Truth is I never liked the holograms. | 实际上我从来没喜欢过全息影像 |
[02:22] | They look too much like ghosts. | 他们看起来像鬼一样 |
[02:25] | He told you I’d say that. | 他告诉过你我会这么说 |
[02:26] | No. I told him. | 不 我告诉他了 |
[02:28] | Cheeseburger. Fries. Habanero sauce. | 芝士汉堡 薯条 哈瓦那辣椒酱 |
[02:31] | You want to order some lighter fluid with that? | 你想点打火机液来佐餐吗 |
[02:32] | That goes with the shake. | 跟奶昔很配 |
[02:34] | Sorry to keep you in Spacedock. | 很抱歉把你留在船坞 |
[02:36] | I’ve made use of the time, Captain. | 我好好地利用了那时间 舰长 |
[02:38] | You’ve been looking into the allegations against Spock. | 你一直在查斯波克的指控 |
[02:40] | It’s hard to comprehend, let alone believe, | 我很难理解 更别说相信 |
[02:43] | that he murdered three people | 他会杀了星际基地五号 |
[02:44] | at the psychiatric facility on Starbase Five. | 精神病院里的三个人 |
[02:47] | How’s the crew taking it? | 船员们怎么想 |
[02:49] | They don’t know the details. | 他们不知道细节 |
[02:50] | Only that he’s in trouble. | 只知道他有麻烦了 |
[02:53] | There’s something else. | 还有别的事 |
[02:56] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[02:58] | Starfleets classified his case Level One. | 星际舰队把他的档案归为一级 |
[03:01] | Line officers don’t usually warrant that kind of scrutiny. | 军官一般不需要这种监督 |
[03:04] | It’s unprecedented. Which is why I’ve done a little digging. | 这是前所未有的 这也是为什么我做了一些调查 |
[03:07] | Sanctioned? | 保密内容吗 |
[03:08] | Better you don’t know the answer to that. | 你最好不知道它的答案 |
[03:11] | Before I look at that, | 在我看之前 |
[03:12] | I need to know why you saw fit to detour Federation protocols. | 我要知道你为什么违背了联邦规矩 |
[03:15] | Something about this investigation isn’t adding up. | 这次调查总让人觉得有问题 |
[03:20] | I’m not letting him go without a fight. | 我不会让他不明不白地背锅 |
[03:22] | As usual, we agree. | 就像以往一样 我们所见略同 |
[03:25] | Captain Pike to the ready room. | 派克舰长请至准备室 |
[03:27] | I’m late for a briefing. I’m glad you came. | 要去做简报了 我很高兴你来了 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry you can’t stay longer. | 很遗憾你不能待久一点 |
[03:32] | Next time. | 下一次 |
[03:33] | Be careful, Captain. | 小心 舰长 |
[03:35] | You, too, Number One. | 你也是 大副 |
[03:44] | We should give it a name. | 我们应该起个名字 |
[03:46] | Other than May. | 别叫梅了 |
[03:50] | I know it looks like a blob, | 我知道它看起来就是一团 |
[03:52] | but this is one of the most sophisticated life-forms | 但这是我遇到过最复杂的 |
[03:54] | I’ve ever encountered. | 生命体之一 |
[03:55] | It has sentience, intention. | 它拥有感知 意志 |
[03:58] | Tilly, the mycelial network doesn’t just connect life. | 提利 菌丝网络不仅仅是连接生命 |
[04:02] | It contains it. | 它还包括生命 |
[04:04] | It’s an incubator. | 它就是一个培养器 |
[04:05] | You mean, like, um… like a home? | 就像 像一个家一样 |
[04:14] | I’ve been wondering why it appeared to me as May, | 我在想为什么我觉得它是梅的样子 |
[04:17] | which got me thinking about the real May | 这让我想到我14岁认识的 |
[04:18] | that I met when I was, um, 14. | 真正的梅 |
[04:22] | I was, um… I was a weird kid. | 我是个奇怪的孩子 |
[04:26] | You know? Like, not a lot of friends | 没什么朋友 |
[04:29] | and nobody who really believed in me, including me. | 也没有人真正相信我 我也不相信自己 |
[04:32] | But… she did. | 但她不同 |
[04:36] | She wanted to connect to me, and she tried so hard. | 她想跟我交流 而且她很努力 |
[04:40] | But I don’t really think | 但我觉得 |
[04:42] | I was the friend to her that she needed. | 我不是她需要的那个朋友 |
[04:44] | I’m certain | 我很确信 |
[04:45] | you were much kinder than you give yourself credit for. | 你比你自己说的和善得多 |
[04:49] | You always are. | 你一直是这样 |
[04:50] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但是 |
[04:53] | I didn’t even know she died. | 我都不知道她死了 |
[04:56] | I feel like I took her for granted. | 我觉得她对我好是理所当然的 |
[04:58] | That girl who thought I was special. | 那个女孩觉得我很特别 |
[05:08] | I’ve cross-referenced what were calling the Red Angel | 我把红色天使 |
[05:10] | with all known winged | 和联邦所有已知的有翅膀的 |
[05:11] | and avian life-forms in the Federation. | 会飞行的生命体进行了交叉索引 |
[05:13] | So far, I’ve found nothing. | 目前为止 我一无所获 |
[05:17] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:18] | The universal translator sometimes has trouble | 通用翻译器有时候 |
[05:20] | reconfiguring my lingual clicks and pops. | 没法重新配置我的发音里的喀喇音和爆破音 |
[05:23] | My answer to you was, “Nothing in the known universe.” | 我对你的回答是 在已知的宇宙中没有收获 |
[05:26] | Which might suggest it’s not a species. | 这可能意味着它不是一个物种 |
[05:28] | Maybe one of a kind. | 可能是独一无二的 |
[05:30] | A mutation. | 变异 |
[05:31] | Well, whatever it is, figuring out how it’s connected | 无论它是什么 找出它和 |
[05:33] | to these signals will help us identify it. | 这些信号的联系有助于帮我们确认它是什么 |
[05:35] | If only we knew what it needs. | 要是知道它需要什么就好了 |
[05:40] | Commander Nhan, USS Enterprise. | 南中校 联邦星舰企业号 |
[05:41] | Glad to be here. | 很高兴来这里 |
[05:42] | Welcome back aboard. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:44] | Could you pass the salt? | 你能把盐地给我吗 |
[05:46] | Commander Saru, | 萨鲁中校 |
[05:47] | can you shed any light? | 你能解释吗 |
[05:50] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[05:51] | I woke up this morning fighting | 我今天早上醒来 |
[05:53] | an acute rhinovirus. | 得了急性鼻病毒 |
[05:55] | So you have a cold. | 所以你感冒了 |
[05:56] | I had a cold last week, which sucked. | 我上个礼拜也感冒了 糟透了 |
[06:01] | Saurian. Six nasal canals. | 蜥蜴类 六条鼻道 |
[06:03] | It happens to the best of us, Linus. | 这是难免的 莱纳斯 |
[06:05] | Everyone to your stations. Detmer, set a course | 所有人回到岗位 达特曼 设定前往 |
[06:07] | for 108 mark four. Maximum warp. | 方位108 坐标4 最大曲速 |
[06:10] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:11] | Mr. Saru, you look like hell. | 萨鲁先生 你看起来糟糕透了 |
[06:13] | You’ve been burning the candle at both ends lately. | 你最近太劳心劳力了 |
[06:15] | Go get some rest. | 去好好休息一下 |
[06:16] | As you wish, sir. | 如你所愿 长官 |
[06:18] | Burnham. A word. | 博翰 借一步 |
[06:22] | I understand your first officer is on her way to Spacedock. | 我明白你的大副正在赶去船坞 |
[06:27] | Was her visit informative? | 她去那里能提供有用信息吗 |
[06:28] | Number One is very resourceful. | 大副足智多谋 |
[06:30] | People have a tendency to end up owing her favors. | 人们很容易欠她人情 |
[06:33] | She uncovered some classified information | 她找到了一些 |
[06:37] | on Starbase Five. | 关于星际基地五号的机密情报 |
[06:39] | That is the warp signature of the shuttle | 那是斯波克从精神病院偷走的穿梭艇的 |
[06:41] | that Spock stole from the psychiatric facility. | 曲速信号 |
[06:43] | I put us on an intercept course. | 我设置好了拦截航线 |
[06:46] | We should reach his position in the next few hours. | 应该几小时内就到达他的位置 |
[06:53] | S-Sir, | 长官 |
[06:56] | after everything that’s happened, | 发生这么多事之后 |
[06:58] | I need to excuse myself from seeing Spock. | 我不能见到斯波克 |
[07:01] | Not sure I follow. | 我没听懂 |
[07:03] | I don’t want to make things worse for him. | 我不想让他的情形变得更糟 |
[07:06] | He’s a fugitive, whatever the circumstances. | 他是个逃犯 不管是在什么情况下 |
[07:11] | And as Amanda suggested… | 正如阿曼达说的 |
[07:15] | I’m probably the last person | 我大概是最不应该 |
[07:16] | who should insert themselves into this problem. | 插手这件事的人了 |
[07:20] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[07:21] | He is lost, Captain. | 他迷失了方向 舰长 |
[07:24] | You are better suited to help him. | 你更适合帮助他 |
[07:28] | I’ve thought this through. | 我已经考虑过了 |
[07:30] | Please, trust me. | 请相信我 |
[07:36] | My abiding trust in you doesn’t eclipse the mission at hand. | 我对你一成不变的信任不会改变这个任务 |
[07:40] | Facing whatever happened to Spock, | 对于斯波克所遭遇的一切 |
[07:41] | it’s not gonna be easy for any of us. | 我们任何人都很难面对 |
[07:44] | Reaching him has to be the priority. | 见到他是首要任务 |
[07:54] | Detmer, status? | 达特曼 汇报状况 |
[07:54] | Something has grabbed us out of warp, sir. | 有东西把我们拽离了曲速 长官 |
[07:56] | Speed dropping to sub-light. | 速度降至亚光速 |
[07:57] | Helm going unresponsive. | 舵无反应 |
[07:59] | Shields up. red alert. | 开启护盾 红色警报 |
[08:00] | Owosekun, are we talking tractor beam? | 奥沃瑟坤 是牵引光束吗 |
[08:01] | More powerful than that, sir. | 比那更强大的力量 长官 |
[08:03] | I’m unable to raise shields. | 我无法开启护盾 |
[08:05] | Preliminary analysis indicates a multiphasic stasis field. | 初步分析显示是多相位静止场 |
[08:08] | It’s disrupting our shield harmonics. | 它正破坏我们的护盾的谐振 |
[08:10] | We’re at a full stop, sir. | 我们完全停下了 长官 |
[08:11] | Whatever has us, w-were locked into place. | 不管是什么控制了我们 我们被锁住了 |
[08:13] | Like a damn fly in a web. | 就像蜘蛛网上的苍蝇一样 |
[08:16] | And there is the spider. | 蜘蛛在那里 |
[10:02] | Starfleet has never encountered anything like it. | 星际舰队从未见过这种东西 |
[10:04] | 565 kilometers in diameter | 直径565千米 |
[10:06] | with a mass of 6.39 x 10 to the 20th power kilograms. | 质量6.39垓千克 |
[10:10] | It melds organic and nonliving matter. | 它是有机质和无生命物质的融合体 |
[10:13] | It’s also ancient. | 它还很古老 |
[10:15] | Initial scans put it at 100,000 years old. | 初步扫描推定它有十万年的年龄 |
[10:19] | “Organic”? | “有机质” |
[10:20] | Are you saying its some kind of a life-form? | 你是说这是某种生命体吗 |
[10:23] | Maybe it is a damn spider. I hate spiders. | 可能是个可恶的蜘蛛 我讨厌蜘蛛 |
[10:25] | It is premature to assign | 还不能确认 |
[10:27] | any anthropomorphic distinction or intent. | 它有任何类人特征或意图 |
[10:29] | As of yet, it hasn’t responded to any hails. | 目前为止 它没有对任何呼叫作出回应 |
[10:31] | But there is this. | 但有这个 |
[10:34] | the Sphere is vibrating. | 球体在振动 |
[10:36] | The computer extrapolated what it might sound like | 电脑根据周围的辐射值 |
[10:39] | based on the surrounding ambient radiation. | 推算出了它听起来的样子 |
[10:44] | Well, it has my ship, | 它控制了我的星舰 |
[10:45] | and I don’t know what in the hell it wants. | 我不知道它想要怎样 |
[10:46] | Communicate with it or disable it. And quickly, please. | 与它联络或者毁掉它 请你们快点 |
[11:15] | Captain Pike. | 派克舰长 |
[11:23] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[12:12] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[12:14] | – Did it work? – Yes | -成功了吗 -是的 |
[12:16] | I can understand you. | 我能听懂你的话 |
[12:17] | I still can’t read my controls. | 我还是读不懂我的控制台 |
[12:18] | I think this is Tau Cetian. | 我想这是陶瑟蒂安语 |
[12:20] | Am I the only one who bothered to learn a foreign language? | 只有我去学了点外语吗 |
[12:24] | I have localized the backup bridge translator. | 我将备用的舰桥翻译器设为本区域使用 |
[12:27] | For the time being, | 现在 |
[12:29] | everyone who speaks Earth English can communicate. | 任何讲地球英语的人都可以交流了 |
[12:31] | The rest of the crew and Discoverys | 剩下的船员以及 |
[12:32] | computer are another matter. | 发现号上的电脑就是另一回事了 |
[12:34] | The bridge may be temporarily fixed, but the virus will continue | 舰桥可能暂时修好了 但病毒还会 |
[12:36] | spreading through our comms system. | 继续在我们的通讯系统里传播 |
[12:38] | I can try purging it from the translators main interface. | 我可以试着从转换机的主界面除去它 |
[12:40] | We have to be able to talk to the computer | 我们必须能与电脑交流 |
[12:41] | and the rest of the crew to have any chance | 也与其他的舰员交流 |
[12:43] | of breaking free from that sphere. Do it. | 才可能有机会逃离这个球体 照做吧 |
[12:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:47] | I’ll go. You should stay and monitor bridge stations. | 我去 你应该留下监控舰桥的电脑 |
[12:50] | I have placed all systems on… automatic. | 我把所有系统设置成了自动 |
[12:53] | And given our current circumstances, | 鉴于我们现在的处境 |
[12:54] | you will need a translator just to operate the turbolift. | 你需要一个翻译官来操控增压推进器 |
[12:58] | Are you sure you can do this? | 你确定你能做到吗 |
[12:59] | We are wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[13:02] | We’ve run a full diagnostic, Captain, | 我们做了全面检查 舰长 |
[13:04] | and this section remains unaffected by the virus. | 这个区域没有受病毒影响 |
[13:06] | I will update you if anything changes. | 如果有什么变化我会给你汇报 |
[13:08] | Thank you, Ensign. | 谢谢 少尉 |
[13:09] | If we can’t fly this thing, Commander, | 如果我们不能让它飞行 中校 |
[13:11] | we may have to jump away. | 我们可能需要跃进离开 |
[13:13] | The spore drive will be ready, sir. | 孢子引擎会准备好的 长官 |
[13:16] | Bring the drive online, | 开启引擎 |
[13:17] | and then we’ll couple the shunts to me, | 然后把分流器给我 |
[13:19] | in case we’ve got to skedaddle. | 以防我们需要逃跑 |
[13:29] | The universal translator for this section is | 这个区域的通用翻译器 |
[13:32] | no muss. | 失灵了 |
[13:33] | Can I… help you? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[13:34] | Uh, unless you can reroute the plasma regulator | 除非你能把重组等离子调节器 |
[13:37] | to silo off the relay junction, then, | 绕过接驳点 不然的话 |
[13:40] | no. | 不能 |
[13:42] | You’re, um…? | 你是 |
[13:42] | Jett Reno, from the Hiawatha. | 杰特·雷诺 来自海瓦萨号 |
[13:45] | I hitched a ride off that asteroid. | 我利用小行星搭了个顺风车回来的 |
[13:47] | Chief engineer sent me to firewall off | 首席工程师让我去 |
[13:49] | the critical propulsion systems. | 给关键推进系统设置防火墙 |
[13:51] | I didn’t realize a greenhouse | 我没想到这温室会是 |
[13:53] | could be “Critical” Or “Propulsive,” | “关键”或者”推进” |
[13:54] | but, hmm, what do I know? | 但 我又知道什么呢 |
[13:56] | I’m just a gearhead, not a farmer. | 我只是个机械迷 不是农夫 |
[13:58] | A… farmer. | 农夫 |
[13:59] | Oh, please, let us know what you think, because we care. | 拜托 告诉我们你是怎么想的 因为我们在乎 |
[14:03] | You should. Antimatter and dilithium | 应该的 反物质和二锂矿 |
[14:05] | might be old-school, but they don’t let you down. | 可能过时了 但它们不会让你失望的 |
[14:08] | Why soar when you can crawl? | 能爬为什么要飞 |
[14:10] | You don’t know me, Doc. I’m uninsultable. | 你不了解我 医生 我不好欺负 |
[14:13] | Especially by a guy who thinks he can run a ship | 尤其是一个觉得他能靠 |
[14:15] | on mushrooms that I pick off my pizza. | 我从披萨挑出来的蘑菇来开飞船的人 |
[14:17] | Spores are clean, renewable. | 孢子是清洁可再生的能源 |
[14:19] | Yeah, do they come with house dressing? | 它们还带特色酱汁吗 |
[14:24] | Do you have any idea how many planets | 你知道有多少星球 |
[14:25] | have been ruined by dilithium mining? | 因为二锂矿开采而灭亡 |
[14:28] | How many battles were fought to corner its supply? | 有多少战争因为争抢资源而引发 |
[14:30] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[14:31] | You’re one of those people who never even consider it. | 你从来没有想过这个问题 |
[14:33] | And you’re one of those people that does the ha-ha jokey thing | 你是那种会开傻缺玩笑 |
[14:36] | and then gets all huffy and in high dudgeon | 然后想不出反驳的时候 |
[14:38] | when you can’t think of a comeback. | 又气又恼的人 |
[14:40] | Do you have gum? | 有口香糖吗 |
[14:42] | Grape. I… | 葡萄味 我 |
[14:43] | You know, it was only a couple centuries ago that | 地球几乎被污染呛死 |
[14:45] | the Earth nearly choked to death on pollution. | 不过是几个世纪前的事 |
[14:47] | Then we all woke up, and within a generation, | 然后我们都觉醒了 一代人之内 |
[14:49] | everything from a truck to a toaster… | 从卡车到烤面包机 |
[14:51] | Do you want… Sorry. Sorry. | 你想要… 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:52] | …was covered in solar panels. | 都覆盖满了太阳能板 |
[14:55] | Yesterdays solar panels are todays fungi. | 昨日的太阳能板就是今日的真菌 |
[14:58] | I can fix stuff with duct tape, if you want. | 我可以用胶带修东西 如果你需要的话 |
[15:02] | Do you think May had anything to do with the Sphere? | 你觉得梅和球体有什么关系吗 |
[15:04] | What a giant entity from our universe | 一个我们宇宙的巨大物体 |
[15:06] | and a mycelial species from the network? | 和菌丝网络内的菌丝生物吗 |
[15:09] | Well, they have as much in common | 它们的共同点 |
[15:10] | as me and that grease monkey. | 与我和那个修车工的共同点一样多 |
[15:11] | I could fix that analogy with duct tape, too. | 你那个比喻我也可以用胶带修一修 |
[15:33] | Burnham to bridge. The universal translator | 博翰呼叫舰桥 通用翻译器 |
[15:35] | is back up and running ship-wide on all systems. | 已经恢复并在全舰所有系统运行 |
[15:38] | Saru! What is going on? | 萨鲁 到底怎么了 |
[15:42] | This is not just a cold. | 这不是感冒那么简单 |
[15:46] | No, it is not. | 对 不是 |
[15:55] | What’s that hum? | 这个嗡嗡的声音是什么 |
[15:57] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:07] | Okay, there’s more where that came from. | 肯定还有后续 |
[16:08] | We’ve got a hundred giga-electron volts | 有一百吉的电子伏 |
[16:10] | surging through the local relays. | 从局部中继器涌出 |
[16:12] | Computers isolated the compartment | 为了控制住损坏 |
[16:14] | in order to contain the damage. | 电脑已经隔离了这个区域 |
[16:16] | We’ve still got our life support. | 我们仍然有生命保障系统 |
[16:17] | Yeah, but… it could kill us. | 是的 不过…这可能会害死我们 |
[16:19] | If our oxygen ignites, we’ll cook like french fries. | 如果氧气点燃了 我们会像薯条一样被炸熟 |
[16:23] | Well, we could divert the power to act like a… | 我们可以把电流引开 就像… |
[16:25] | a-a lightning arrestor. | 避雷针那样 |
[16:26] | We could use the door as a ground. | 我们可以用门做地线 |
[16:29] | Then the surge would dissipate through the frame of the ship. | 这样电涌就可以通过舰体消散 |
[16:32] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[16:34] | how do we conduct the surge from there to there? | 我们如何能把电涌从这里导到那里去 |
[16:37] | No, a gas could, once it ionizes. | 电离后的气体可以 |
[16:39] | I infuse the spores with an argon-xenon mixture | 我给孢子注入氩氙混合气体 |
[16:41] | to slow decay. | 以减缓腐烂速度 |
[16:43] | We could link up the canisters to contain the gas, | 我们可以把气罐连接起来存住气体 |
[16:45] | our version of a lightning rod. | 我们的避雷针 |
[16:46] | That’s actually not a stupid idea. | 这主意还真不坏 |
[16:49] | It’s my version of the house dressing, | 这就是我的特色酱汁 |
[16:51] | but it saves your life. | 不过它能救你的命 |
[16:53] | Bridge. What happened? | 舰桥 出什么事了 |
[16:55] | Did the Sphere fire on us? | 球体向我们开火了吗 |
[16:56] | Negative. | 没有 |
[16:57] | EPS conduits are overloading. | 电子脉冲系统管线过载 |
[16:58] | Systems are going haywire. | 系统全部混乱 |
[17:00] | The virus is spreading. | 病毒在扩散 |
[17:01] | What is happening to the ship? | 星舰出什么事了 |
[17:02] | We… have to get to the bridge. | 我们…得要去舰桥 |
[17:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[17:05] | Right now we got to get you to sickbay. | 现在我们得把你送去医疗舱 |
[17:09] | Gas her up. | 充气吧 |
[17:15] | Gas transference at 100%. | 气体转移完成百分之百 |
[17:17] | You’re gonna do that manually? | 你要去手动操作 |
[17:18] | Uh, yeah, ’cause obviously you’re not. | 对啊 很明显你不会来做啊 |
[17:21] | Flick the switch. | 按开关吧 |
[17:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:32] | I feel like I’ve been hit by lightning | 感觉我在一周之内 |
[17:34] | for the second time this week. | 被闪电击中了第二次 |
[17:37] | Reno? | 雷诺 |
[17:39] | Reno? Reno, are you all right? | 雷诺 你没事吧 |
[17:41] | Weird… dream. | 奇怪的…梦 |
[17:43] | I was playing drums for Prince, | 我在给王子打架子鼓 |
[17:45] | and there were doves and a parade. | 还有鸽子和大游行 |
[17:47] | Okeydoke. | 好了 |
[17:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:52] | It’s gone. | 它跑了 |
[18:00] | Tilly! | 提利 |
[18:03] | She won’t let… | 她不… |
[18:04] | she won’t let go! | 她不放开 |
[18:05] | She won’t let go. | 她不放开 |
[18:17] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[18:20] | I’m hoping Dr. Pollard can tell us. | 我希望波拉德医生能告诉我们 |
[18:22] | Well, comms is down, so I need to see what the situation is | 通讯系统失灵了 我本来也要去 |
[18:25] | in sickbay, anyway. | 医疗舱看看那边的情况 |
[18:26] | Triage plasma burns on level one. | 给一层的等离子烧伤舰员分诊 |
[18:27] | Send non-critical to sickbay two. | 非致命伤送到二号医疗舱 |
[18:30] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[18:30] | Bring him here. | 把他扶到这边 |
[18:34] | Elevated heart rate, | 心率上升 |
[18:35] | spiking adrenal levels, | 肾上腺素水平飙升 |
[18:37] | increased neural activity. | 神经活动增加 |
[18:39] | The pain would render the average humanoid unconscious. | 疼痛程度足以让一般类人生物失去意识 |
[18:44] | What do we do about those? | 这些我们怎么办 |
[18:45] | Nothing. It is an effect of… | 什么都不用 这是我… |
[18:48] | my condition. | 状况的产物 |
[18:53] | Ocular discomfort? | 视觉不适吗 |
[18:55] | No. Kelpiens can see far deeper | 没有 凯尔比人可以看到 |
[18:58] | into th-the light spectrum than humans. | 比人类宽得多的光谱 |
[18:59] | I keep seeing flashes of ultraviolet light, | 我一直看到紫外光闪光 |
[19:02] | invisible to you, but… quite the opposite for me. | 你们看不到 但…对我正相反 |
[19:04] | Are these symptoms common among Kelpiens? | 这种症状对凯尔比人来说常见吗 |
[19:06] | This is pointless. And the ship is being | 这没有意义 而且在我们无谓地浪费 |
[19:08] | further immobilized as we waste time. | 时间的时候 星舰正被进一步禁锢 |
[19:11] | There is no reason to believe the Sphere is benevolent. | 没有理由相信球体是善意的 |
[19:13] | Now, please… | 拜托… |
[19:14] | Commander. | 中校 |
[19:15] | Dr. Pollard is trying to help you. | 波拉德医生是想帮你 |
[19:21] | Yes. It is unique to my people, | 对 症状是我的种族所独有的 |
[19:26] | and it is terminal. | 而且是晚期的 |
[19:32] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[19:34] | I have never been more certain of anything in my life. | 我这辈子从来没有这么确定过 |
[19:38] | When I awoke in discomfort this morning… | 今早从不适中醒来时… |
[19:42] | I hoped it was just… A passing cold. | 我希望这只是…短暂的感冒 |
[19:45] | But now I have to face the truth. | 但现在我必须面对现实了 |
[19:48] | I do not understand why… | 我不明白为什么… |
[19:51] | but I am beginning to think that | 但我开始觉得 |
[19:52] | the Sphere is… is triggering | 是球体…触发了 |
[19:55] | the Kelpien biological process known as… | 凯尔比人的生物进程… |
[19:57] | Vahar’ai. | 瓦哈莱 |
[20:00] | It is the event that signals | 这种现象标志着 |
[20:02] | when Kelpiens are ready to be… | 凯尔比人到了可以… |
[20:06] | culled for slaughter by… the Ba’ul, | 被堡乌人…宰杀的时候 |
[20:10] | the predator species on my homeworld of Kaminar. | 堡乌人是我的母星卡米纳上的捕食种族 |
[20:13] | But there are no Ba’ul here. | 可这里没有堡乌人啊 |
[20:15] | It does not matter. | 这无所谓 |
[20:18] | Kelpien ganglia only enflame in this manner… | 凯尔比人的神经以这种方式发炎… |
[20:22] | as we near our end. | 只会发生在生命的尽头 |
[20:25] | I am a… | 我被… |
[20:26] | a slave to my biology. | 我的生理结构主宰 |
[20:28] | We are not gonna let you die. | 我们不会让你死的 |
[20:32] | There has to be something | 我们一定有什么 |
[20:34] | that we can do. | 可以做的 |
[20:35] | There is not. | 没有 |
[20:37] | Kelpiens undergoing Vahar’ai | 经受瓦哈莱的凯尔比人 |
[20:40] | either die in the culling | 要么被宰杀而死 |
[20:42] | or… are driven to madness by the effects | 要么…被瓦哈莱的效果 |
[20:46] | of Vahar’ai. Either way, | 折磨发狂 不管怎样 |
[20:48] | death is inevitable. | 死亡是不可避免的 |
[20:53] | The mycelial entity has attached itself to Tilly. | 菌丝体缠到了提利的身上 |
[20:56] | We’re trying to free her. Engineering to bridge. | 我们在想办法解救她 工程部呼叫舰桥 |
[20:59] | Engineering to bridge. Come in. | 工程部呼叫舰桥 请回话 |
[21:02] | Comms are down. | 通讯失灵了 |
[21:03] | Along with most of the ship. | 跟舰上大部分系统一样 |
[21:08] | Don’t feel bad. | 不用难过 |
[21:09] | I know you have to keep me in quarantine. | 我知道你必须把我隔离起来 |
[21:13] | Or us… | 或者说是我们 |
[21:15] | I feel a little weird. | 我感觉有点奇怪 |
[21:18] | I should… | 我应该… |
[21:19] | I should be terrified, but I’m not. | 我应该很害怕 可我没有 |
[21:23] | May means me no harm. | 梅对我没有恶意 |
[21:25] | Are you able to see May again? | 你又能看到梅了吗 |
[21:27] | How do you know this is benign? | 你怎么知道这是善意的 |
[21:29] | May was scary, and she was clingy, and she, | 梅有点吓人 又有点粘人 |
[21:32] | like, never shut up, but… | 还喋喋不休 可是… |
[21:34] | she never hurt me. | 她从没伤害过我 |
[21:37] | She said she had a plan for me. | 她说她对我有个计划 |
[21:39] | She said that I was her only chance. | 她说我是她唯一的机会 |
[21:41] | Did you ever think she was manipulating you? | 你没想过她是在操纵你吗 |
[21:43] | That’s what she said you were doing– she said that you… | 她说你做的才是…她说你… |
[21:45] | you were trying to poison me against her. | 你想挑拨我跟她作对 |
[21:47] | Okay, if that thing wasn’t freaking me out, she is. | 如果我刚刚没被那玩意吓到 现在她吓到我了 |
[21:50] | The blob seems to be secreting a psilocybin hallucinogen | 看来那团东西分泌了裸盖菇素致幻剂 |
[21:53] | to influence her emotions. | 影响了她的情感 |
[21:54] | So you’re saying she’s on a bad trip? | 你是说她产生幻觉了 |
[21:56] | Or maybe it’s just trying to calm her down | 或者它可能是想让她平静下来 |
[21:59] | so she won’t be scared. | 这样她就不会被吓坏了 |
[22:00] | Or so she won’t fight back? | 或者这样她就不会反抗了 |
[22:07] | If Saru thinks that somehow the… | 如果萨鲁认为… |
[22:10] | the Sphere triggered Vahar’ai, | 球体触发了瓦哈莱 |
[22:13] | maybe escaping its grip would stop what’s happening to him. | 也许摆脱它的控制就能阻止他身上的情况 |
[22:15] | The problem is freeing ourselves | 关键是要在它毁掉星舰之前 |
[22:17] | before it destroys the ship. | 把我们解放出来 |
[22:18] | If it wanted to destroy us, why the slow attack? | 如果它想要毁灭我们的话 为什么这么慢 |
[22:20] | It’s inefficient, right? | 没有效率 不是吗 |
[22:22] | It must need something. | 它一定是需要什么 |
[22:24] | It’s taking what it needs. | 它正在夺取它需要的东西 |
[22:26] | Without the computer, all our primary systems begin to fail, | 没有电脑 所有的核心系统都开始失灵 |
[22:28] | including the warp core. | 包括曲速引擎 |
[22:30] | The EPS grids unstable, | 电子脉冲系统网络不稳定 |
[22:31] | and it’s cutting off entire sections, | 多个区域的连接被切断 |
[22:33] | including Engineering. | 包括工程部 |
[22:34] | Life supports down to 60%, but who’s counting? | 生命保障系统下降到60% 不过谁在乎呢 |
[22:36] | It is not logical for a virus to kill its host. | 病毒杀死宿主不符合逻辑 |
[22:39] | You’re attaching a known medical diagnosis to | 你把已知的医学诊断套到了 |
[22:41] | an unknown entity. | 一个未知的存在上 |
[22:42] | There may be a way to… slow the virus. | 也许有办法能…减缓病毒的进程 |
[22:46] | If we can analyze its properties, | 如果我们能分析它的性质 |
[22:48] | we may be able to develop digital antibodies. | 也许能开发出数字抗体 |
[22:52] | That could give us back enough control to | 也许能帮我们赢得足够的控制权 |
[22:53] | break the ship free. | 把星舰解放出来 |
[22:54] | In theory, but it will be a slow process, like… | 理论上可行 但是过程会很缓慢 |
[22:57] | army ants eating a water buffalo. | 就像蚂蚁吃水牛一样 |
[22:59] | I’m on it. Going to the science lab. | 我这就去实验室 |
[23:01] | You will need my help. | 你会需要我的帮助的 |
[23:02] | Saru, Commander Burnham can handle this. | 萨鲁 博翰中校应付得来 |
[23:04] | There’s no reason to risk your health any further. | 没理由再危害你的健康了 |
[23:07] | I… am dying, Captain… | 我是快死了 舰长 |
[23:11] | but I am most certainly not… dead. | 但我现在还喘着气呢 |
[23:21] | The antibodies are s-slowing the virus progress. | 抗体正在减缓病毒的进程 |
[23:25] | Life support at 47%. | 生命保障系统下降到47% |
[23:32] | You are wondering why I kept this from you. | 你在想我为什么要瞒着你 |
[23:39] | You don’t have to bear it alone. | 你没有必要一个人硬撑着 |
[23:43] | How… | 我要如何 |
[23:45] | do I explain… | 向一个 |
[23:48] | to the woman who has fought | 为了能继续活下去 |
[23:50] | over and over for the right to take her next breath | 而不断斗争的女人解释 |
[23:55] | that I come from a race that submits? | 我来自一个屈服的种族 |
[23:58] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友啊 |
[24:03] | There will never be judgment between us. | 我们之间绝不会存在任何的偏见 |
[24:05] | Well, to my shame… | 让我羞愧的是 |
[24:08] | hiding is my nature. | 隐瞒是我的天性 |
[24:14] | I have learned multiple languages, | 我学会了许多语言 |
[24:16] | yet never shared my own, | 但我却从未分享过我的母语 |
[24:19] | fearful of revealing my own… | 害怕会暴露我的 |
[24:23] | alienness. | 异族特性 |
[24:27] | May I… | 我可以 |
[24:29] | request a favor? | 请你帮个忙吗 |
[24:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:33] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[24:34] | I have kept detailed personal logs | 自从加入星际舰队之后 |
[24:39] | since joining Starfleet. | 我记录了详细的个人日志 |
[24:40] | I would ask you… | 我想请你 |
[24:43] | to officially catalogue them, so that when… | 将它们正式编录 这样的话 |
[24:46] | General Order 1 no longer applies to the Kelpiens… | 当基本原则第一条不再适用于凯尔比人时 |
[24:51] | they will know a journey like mine… | 他们会知道 像我这样的旅程 |
[24:54] | is possible. | 是可能的 |
[24:55] | It would be my privilege. | 我很荣幸 |
[25:01] | Did you record your life before Starfleet? | 你在加入星际舰队之前记录过你的生活吗 |
[25:03] | Uh, you might say my life began | 可以说 我人生的开端 |
[25:07] | when I was granted refugee status by the Federation. | 是当我被联邦授予难民身份的时候 |
[25:11] | While being processed at Starbase Seven… | 当我在星际基地7号进行中转时 |
[25:16] | …I saw for the first time | 我第一次见到了 |
[25:19] | life-forms from across the universe, | 来自宇宙各处的生命体 |
[25:23] | some with less than I had, | 有些人拥有的东西比我还少 |
[25:26] | yet, with a dream of something better. | 却心怀着对美好事物梦想 |
[25:34] | I listened. | 我聆听着 |
[25:37] | Every story I heard… | 我听到的每个故事 |
[25:41] | …created… a space inside me | 都在我心中开启了一片全新的天地 |
[25:44] | to feel more, to… | 能让我感受到更多东西 |
[25:48] | love more. | 让我更深入地去爱 |
[25:53] | I joined Starfleet | 我加入星际舰队 |
[25:55] | to help those in need | 是为了帮助那些需要帮助的人 |
[25:59] | the way I was helped. | 就像当初星际舰队帮助我一样 |
[26:01] | You are… | 你是 |
[26:03] | the most empathic soul… I know. | 我认识的最具有同情心的人 |
[26:10] | There was just one… | 加入舰队 |
[26:13] | painful caveat to my signing up. | 只带来了一个痛苦的告诫 |
[26:20] | I could never return home. | 我永远不能回家 |
[26:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:26] | More flashes of ultraviolet light. | 越来越多的紫外线闪光 |
[26:29] | They are… growing in… | 强度越来越大 |
[26:32] | strength and frequency. | 频率越来越高 |
[26:33] | I’ll get something from sickbay. | 我去医疗舱要点东西 |
[26:34] | No. No. | 不用了 |
[26:36] | I will be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[26:38] | The captain asked you | 舰长要求你 |
[26:40] | to return to the bridge as soon as possible. | 尽快回到舰桥 |
[26:43] | I can continue the work here. | 我可以在这里继续工作 |
[26:46] | Spock is still at maximum warp, Captain. | 斯波克仍然处于最大曲速 舰长 |
[26:48] | If were stuck here much longer, we’re going to lose him. | 如果我们继续被困在这 我们会跟丢他 |
[26:50] | Reallocate power from the transporters to long-range sensors. | 把传送机的能量重新分配到远程探测器上 |
[26:52] | I don’t want to lose contact with his shuttle. | 我不想和他的穿梭机失联 |
[26:54] | Even with sensors at max, we won’t be able | 就算探测器达到最大量程 我们也 |
[26:55] | to track him for much longer. | 追踪不了多长时间了 |
[26:57] | Contact Engineering. | 联系工程部 |
[26:58] | See if they can reroute impulse power to the deflectors. | 看他们能不能把脉冲能量转移至偏转器 |
[27:00] | If we can raise shields, we might be able | 如果我们能升起护盾 我们也许可以 |
[27:01] | to disrupt the stasis field just enough to break free. | 扰乱静止场 挣脱出去 |
[27:03] | If so, can we jump away? | 如果这样 我们可以跃出吗 |
[27:05] | Negative, sir. We don’t have enough power | 不行 长官 能量不足以 |
[27:07] | to create the necessary hull cavitation. | 创造出必要的舰体空化 |
[27:09] | Comms are still down in Engineering, sir. | 工程部的通讯仍然失灵 长官 |
[27:10] | Security protocols are also malfunctioning, | 安全协议也出现故障 |
[27:12] | locking off parts of the ship. | 船上的部分区域被封锁了 |
[27:13] | How are we doing, Commander? | 情况如何 中校 |
[27:15] | The digital antibodies are doing their job, | 数字抗体正在发挥作用 |
[27:16] | but progress is sluggish. | 但进展缓慢 |
[27:18] | I’m running out of options. | 我没有选择的余地了 |
[27:20] | If we lose Spock, we lose any chance of protecting him. | 如果跟丢斯波克 就失去了保护他的机会 |
[27:23] | Permission to go to Engineering. | 请求前往工程部 |
[27:24] | We can’t talk to them here, | 我们无法在这和他们取得联系 |
[27:25] | but maybe I can help them get power to shields. | 但也许我可以帮助他们将能量传送至护盾 |
[27:27] | Permission granted. | 准予请求 |
[27:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:40] | The doors wont open, | 门打不开 |
[27:41] | and that thing reattached itself to Tilly. | 那东西又重新缠到了提利身上 |
[27:43] | Can you detach it? | 你能把它取下来吗 |
[27:44] | I could cut it off. She wouldn’t even lose a freckle. | 我可以把它切下来 保证她毫发无损 |
[27:47] | Bad idea. | 这主意不行 |
[27:48] | If its a symbiote, removing it might kill her. | 如果是共生体 切除它可能会害死她 |
[27:51] | Well, thanks for stopping by. | 好吧 多谢你赶过来 |
[27:52] | I came to see if we can find a way to boost power to shields. | 我过来看看有没有办法把能量传送到护盾 |
[27:55] | No. With the systems fluctuating, | 不行 随着系统的波动 |
[27:56] | this section is partitioned off. | 这个部门被封锁了 |
[27:58] | We can’t get to the warp core. | 我们无法控制曲速引擎 |
[27:59] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[28:06] | I feel really tired. | 我好累 |
[28:08] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[28:09] | That blob is sending her in and out of consciousness. | 那团东西正在扰乱她的神智 |
[28:12] | Why is it doing that to her? | 它为什么要这么做 |
[28:13] | It’s not like we can ask it. | 我们又不能问它 |
[28:17] | Actually, we can. | 其实 我们可以的 |
[28:19] | This is a harmonic interface. | 这是一个谐波接口 |
[28:21] | It-it links my neurons to the mycelial network. | 它可以把我的神经元连接到菌丝网络 |
[28:24] | With modification, | 通过修正 |
[28:25] | it could link May to Tilly’s central nervous system. | 它可以把梅连接到提利的中枢神经系统 |
[28:28] | Let May speak using Tilly’s mouth. | 让梅通过提利的嘴和我们对话 |
[28:31] | Wait. What did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[28:32] | We’re gonna talk to it. | 我们要和它对话 |
[28:34] | We need it to tell us what it wants. | 我们需要它告诉我们它到底想要什么 |
[28:36] | So do we. | 我们也一样 |
[28:38] | the Sphere– its been trying to tell us something, | 球体 它一直在尝试告诉我们什么 |
[28:40] | and we haven’t been listening. | 而我们却忽视了 |
[28:41] | Well, damn, woman, go! | 好吧 那你快去啊 |
[28:43] | We got her. | 把她交给我们 |
[28:46] | Saru, could the Sphere be trying to talk to us? | 萨鲁 球体会不会是想和我们对话 |
[28:49] | Using the virus as a way to make first contact? | 它利用病毒来和我们进行第一次接触 |
[29:01] | Yeah. Yes, of course. I’ve been so blind. | 是啊 当然了 我怎么如此盲目 |
[29:08] | The ultraviolet wavelengths are repeating, like… | 紫外线波长在重复 就像 |
[29:11] | like letters would in… in a sentence… everywhere. | 就像句子里的字母一样 到处都是 |
[29:15] | Okay, Saru. Saru, stop. You’re hurting yourself. | 好了 萨鲁 别动 你会伤着自己的 |
[29:17] | No, no. No. | 不 不 |
[29:19] | You called me an “Empathic soul,” | 你说我是”具有同情心的人” |
[29:21] | and it is true. My ganglia | 这是真的 我的神经 |
[29:23] | respond to shifts in my environment, | 会对我周围的环境改变做出反应 |
[29:25] | like an early-warning system. | 就像一种预警系统 |
[29:27] | So it is… it is no coincidence | 所以 我们即将遇到球体时 |
[29:29] | that I started feeling sick just before… | 我就开始感觉到不适 |
[29:32] | the Sphere engaged us. | 这不是一个巧合 |
[29:34] | – Why would…? – I know what it is trying to say. | -为什么… -我知道它想说什么 |
[29:36] | Not first contact, Burnham. | 不是第一次接触 博翰 |
[29:39] | Last contact. | 是最后一次接触 |
[29:42] | I think it came to us to die. | 我想它来找我们 是因为它要死了 |
[29:54] | May? | 梅 |
[29:56] | Still me. | 还是我 |
[29:57] | Signals piss-poor. | 信号不良 |
[29:58] | We need to amplify it. | 我们需要增强它 |
[30:00] | Cortical implant. | 皮质植入体 |
[30:01] | What, you’re talking about trepanation? | 等等 你是说颅骨穿孔术吗 |
[30:04] | Drilling a hole in her skull? Yeah. | 给她脑袋开个洞 没错 |
[30:06] | Are you gonna fix her up with duct tape after? | 然后你打算用胶带把她的脑袋粘上吗 |
[30:08] | – Maybe. – Commander? | -可能吧 -中校 |
[30:11] | I think she’s right. | 我觉得她是对的 |
[30:14] | And I think you think that, too. | 我想你也是这么认为的 |
[30:17] | Then we do this together. | 那我们一起来完成 |
[30:19] | This is all I had laying around. | 我的工具都在这了 |
[30:21] | Please tell me you have a laser scalpel. | 拜托告诉我你有激光手术刀 |
[30:23] | No. We’re gonna do this old-school. | 没有 我们要用传统的办法 |
[30:25] | We need to sterilize that drill bit. | 我们需要给钻头消毒 |
[30:27] | First aid kits over there. | 急救箱在那边 |
[30:36] | I was able to raise shields. | 我设法升起了护盾 |
[30:38] | We’ve gained some ground, | 我们取得了一些进展 |
[30:38] | but we’re still being held by the stasis field. | 但我们仍然被静止场控制着 |
[30:40] | Power levels coming and going, Captain. | 功率忽上忽下 舰长 |
[30:42] | Security reports two dozen crew still trapped below deck. | 安全部报告仍有二十名舰员困在甲板下 |
[30:45] | Life support failing. | 生命保障系统失效 |
[30:46] | I’m reading an energy buildup from inside the Sphere. | 我扫描到球体内部有能量堆积 |
[30:49] | Spiking 10,000 degrees Kelvin and rising. | 温度高达一万开尔文度 仍在上升 |
[30:51] | Is it powering up weapons? | 它在给武器充能吗 |
[30:52] | Reading no identifiable weapons, | 没有扫描到可识别的武器 |
[30:54] | but its internal temperature is now 20,000 degrees Kelvin. | 但它的内部温度现在达到两万开尔文度了 |
[30:57] | Divert all non-essential power to weapons. | 将所有非必需能量转移至武器 |
[30:59] | Lock on that things radial axis and | 锁定那东西的辐射轴 |
[31:01] | prepare to fire photon torpedoes on my order. | 准备听我命令发射光子鱼雷 |
[31:03] | Aye, sir. Arming torpedoes. | 是 长官 装备鱼雷 |
[31:04] | Captain, hold your fire. | 舰长 别开火 |
[31:06] | I do not believe the Sphere means us any harm. | 我不认为球体对我们有恶意 |
[31:08] | All evidence to the contrary. | 所有证据都与此相反 |
[31:09] | That things about to destroy us. | 那东西即将毁灭我们 |
[31:11] | It’s not destroying us, Captain. | 它不是要毁灭我们 舰长 |
[31:12] | It’s trying to send us a message. | 它是想发一条信息给我们 |
[31:14] | We received its message. I’m about to send our reply. | 我们收到它的信息了 我正要发出回复 |
[31:16] | Captain, what if Vahar’ai, my death process, | 舰长 如果瓦哈莱 我的死亡过程 |
[31:20] | was triggered because the Sphere is also dying? | 之所以被触发 是因为球体也要死了呢 |
[31:27] | You want to run that by me again? | 你想再跟我解释一遍吗 |
[31:28] | We Kelpiens have a defining trait | 我们凯尔比人有一项特征 |
[31:30] | hard-wired into our DNA: empathy. | 深深刻在我们的DNA上 同情心 |
[31:34] | I can feel the Sphere reaching out, | 我能感受到球体想与我们接触 |
[31:36] | trying to share something before it expires. | 试图在消亡前分享些什么 |
[31:39] | Sir, I trust Saru’s feelings implicitly. | 长官 我毫无保留地相信萨鲁的感受 |
[31:42] | That sphere didn’t come to attack us. | 那个球体不是来攻击我们的 |
[31:44] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[31:45] | I believe I have discerned its means of communication. | 我相信我辨明了它交流的方式 |
[31:48] | Detmer, status on Spock’s shuttle? | 达特曼 汇报斯波克穿梭机的情况 |
[31:51] | Exits our sensor range in six minutes. | 六分钟后脱离我们的探测器范围 |
[31:53] | Once we lose his warp signature, | 一旦我们失去他的曲速信号 |
[31:54] | we won’t be able to reacquire it. | 就无法重新获取了 |
[31:56] | Set an intercept course. | 设置拦截航线 |
[31:57] | I want us hauling ass the second we break free. | 我们一旦挣脱 就要全速追上去 |
[31:59] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:00] | Keep talking and make it fast. | 接着说 要简短 |
[32:01] | What if the Sphere | 如果球体 |
[32:03] | was not attacking our universal translator, | 不是攻击我们的通用翻译器 |
[32:05] | but attempting to teach us its language | 而是试图把它的语言教给我们呢 |
[32:08] | because it wants to be remembered, | 因为它想要被铭记 |
[32:10] | to preserve its history using Discovery, | 想要通过发现号保存它的历史 |
[32:14] | but it cannot unless we power down and let it in? | 但它做不到 除非我们降下护盾让它进来 |
[32:17] | That thing snatched us out of warp and almost gutted the ship. | 那东西把我们揪出曲速 差点把飞船毁了 |
[32:20] | What if we lower shields, | 如果我们降下护盾 |
[32:21] | and that’s exactly what it needs to end us? | 正好让它如愿了结我们呢 |
[32:26] | Computer, adjust viewscreen display | 电脑 将屏幕显示调整为 |
[32:29] | to ultraviolet. | 紫外线模式 |
[32:31] | That is the light pattern I have been seeing | 这就是我看到的光图像 |
[32:34] | everywhere, repeating again and again, | 它无处不在 不断重复 |
[32:37] | generated by the Sphere’s virus. | 由球体的病毒发出 |
[32:40] | Computer, run the light pattern through the universal translator. | 电脑 用通用翻译器翻译光图像 |
[32:45] | Captain, I believe we are looking at | 舰长 我认为我们所看到的 |
[32:47] | a multitude of languages so advanced, | 众多语言太先进 |
[32:50] | and knowledge so vast that it simply overloaded our system. | 知识太庞大 过载了我们的系统 |
[32:54] | This sphere is 100,000 years old. | 这个球体已经十万岁了 |
[32:57] | Imagine what it knows, what it’s seen. | 想象一下它的知识 它的见识 |
[33:00] | Captain, this falls under Discovery’s original mission statement | 舰长 这符合发现号作为一艘科研舰 |
[33:03] | as a science vessel. | 最初的使命 |
[33:18] | Well, I’ll be. | 我服了 |
[33:20] | An amplified cortical implant. | 增强型皮质植入体 |
[33:29] | Hey, kiddo. | 年轻人 |
[33:32] | What’s your favorite song? | 你最喜欢的歌是什么 |
[33:34] | What? | 什么 |
[33:35] | Your favorite song– sing it for me. | 你最喜欢的歌 唱给我听 |
[33:43] | Though I’m past one hundred thousand miles, | 尽管我飞过了十万英里 |
[33:47] | I’m feeling very still. | 我仍然感到静止不动 |
[33:53] | And I think my spaceship knows which way to go. | 我觉得我的飞船知道该前往的方向 |
[33:59] | Tell my wife I love her very much. | 告诉我妻子我非常爱她 |
[34:03] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[34:27] | May? | 梅 |
[34:31] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你想跟我说话吗 |
[34:34] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[34:35] | What do you want? Who are you? | 你想怎样 你是谁 |
[34:38] | I’m from a species known as the JahSepp. | 我来自一种叫亚赛普的种族 |
[34:41] | We lived harmoniously until an alien intruder | 我们的生活和谐 直到一个异种侵入者 |
[34:44] | began to arrive at random intervals, | 开始不定期降临 |
[34:47] | ravaging our ecosystem irreparably. | 不可挽回地摧残我们的生态系统 |
[34:50] | So, you came for help to rid your species | 所以你是来寻求帮助 |
[34:52] | of a destructive alien presence? | 你的种族想要摆脱异种入侵 |
[34:54] | You are the destructive alien presence. | 你就是入侵的异种 |
[34:57] | The-the… the jumps? | 那些…那些跳跃 |
[35:02] | Discovery’s jumps? | 发现号的跳跃 |
[35:05] | I broke through the confines of the network to reach you, | 我突破网络的界限来找你 |
[35:08] | at great risk. | 冒了巨大的风险 |
[35:09] | Risk? You infected my friend. | 风险 你感染了我的朋友 |
[35:11] | You don’t belong inside of her. | 你不应该在她体内 |
[35:13] | You fly the ship from within the cube, I couldn’t have reach you. | 你在隔间里驾驶飞船 我接触不到你 |
[35:15] | In Tilly, I found the memory of May Ahearn, | 在提利身上 我找到了关于梅·阿赫恩的记忆 |
[35:17] | someone I knew she’d be sympathetic to, if given a second chance. | 我知道如果有第二次机会 她会同情梅 |
[35:20] | Once she trusted May, I planned to persuade her | 一旦她相信梅 我计划说服她 |
[35:22] | to deliver my message to you. | 把我的信息传递给你 |
[35:24] | Oh, I can only ask for your forgiveness. | 我只能请求你的原谅 |
[35:28] | I knew better. | 我本该做得更好 |
[35:30] | I know better. | 我会做得更好 |
[35:31] | I’ll do whatever it takes to fix this. | 我会不惜一切代价解决这个问题 |
[35:33] | All I ask is that you let Tilly go. | 我只求你放过提利 |
[35:35] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:37] | I have other plans for her. | 我对她还有其它计划 |
[35:41] | Wrong! | 回答错误 |
[35:44] | Oh. No! | 不 |
[35:46] | Tilly! | 提利 |
[35:48] | the Spheres internal temperature is approaching | 球体的内部温度已接近 |
[35:50] | ten-to-the-sixth-power Kelvin and rising. | 一百万开尔文度 仍在上升 |
[35:52] | Our weapons will just disintegrate in that heat. | 这种热度下我们的武器会直接分解 |
[35:54] | Solar temperatures. | 太阳的温度 |
[35:55] | A sign of core collapse. | 核心塌陷的表现 |
[35:57] | Captain, if we are correct, | 舰长 如果我们是对的 |
[36:00] | once the transmission is complete, the Sphere can die | 一旦信息传输完毕 球体就可以在死前 |
[36:03] | knowing that it will live on after it is gone. | 知道它在死后会继续存活下去 |
[36:05] | We can choose to fulfill our part in its destiny, | 我们可以选择实现我们在它命运中的使命 |
[36:10] | or simply let it fade away unremembered. | 或者让它消逝 被遗忘 |
[36:14] | Spock’s shuttle is almost out of sensor range, sir. | 斯波克的穿梭机快要脱离探测器范围了 长官 |
[36:19] | Prepare to lower shields. | 准备降下护盾 |
[36:22] | If this goes south, overload the warp core | 如果出问题 过载曲速引擎 |
[36:25] | and eject it at the Sphere on my command. | 听我命令把它弹向球体 |
[36:27] | Even at half the distance, the blast will decimate it. | 即使在一半的距离 爆炸也能毁掉它 |
[36:29] | When it lets go, we divert all power to shields | 它一放开 我们就把所有能量转移到护盾 |
[36:31] | and try to ride the shock wave to a safe distance. | 借助冲击波到达安全距离 |
[36:33] | Assuming it doesn’t vaporize us first. | 前提是它不会先把我们蒸发掉 |
[36:35] | If there’s even half a chance you’re correct, | 就算你们说对了的可能性只有一半 |
[36:38] | I’m bound by my oath and conscience | 我也受到我的誓言和良心的约束 |
[36:40] | not to let it vanish forever. | 不让它永远消失掉 |
[36:42] | Commanders, take your stations. | 两位中校 回到你们的工作岗位 |
[36:44] | I’ll follow your lead. | 我听你们指挥 |
[36:46] | Lieutenant Detmer, lower shields. | 达特曼上尉 降下护盾 |
[36:49] | Aye, sir. Shields down. | 是 长官 护盾降下 |
[36:59] | Bryce, all channels open. | 布莱斯 开启所有频道 |
[37:01] | Owosekun, divert all computing resources to Communications. | 奥沃瑟坤 将所有的电脑资源转移至通信部 |
[37:04] | Yes, Commander. Here goes nothing. | 是 中校 试试看吧 |
[37:19] | Transmission is downloading. | 正在下载传输信息 |
[37:21] | All library computers | 所有数据库电脑 |
[37:22] | are processing at 20% above maximum. | 都在用最大功率的120%处理 |
[37:24] | Whatever the Sphere is saying, we’re getting all of it. | 不管球体想说什么 我们全部收到了 |
[37:26] | How long until it blows? | 它还有多久爆炸 |
[37:27] | Seconds. Power and energy levels are off the chart. | 几秒钟 功率和能量水平破表 |
[37:30] | Detmer, can you put enough distance between us in time? | 达特曼 你能带我们拉开足够的距离吗 |
[37:32] | Negative, sir. We’re still being locked by the stasis field. | 不能 长官 我们仍然被静止场锁定 |
[37:35] | Transmission complete. | 信息传输完毕 |
[37:36] | Detmer, eject the warp core. | 达特曼 弹出曲速引擎 |
[37:37] | Computer controls not responding, sir. | 电脑控制没有反应 长官 |
[37:38] | Detonation confirmed. | 确认爆炸 |
[37:39] | Hard astern. Full impulse now. | 全速脉冲后退 |
[37:51] | It is so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[37:53] | The light is almost like… music. | 光就像是…音乐 |
[37:57] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[38:00] | I’m at a loss as to how we’re still alive to see it. | 我们能活着看到它令我困惑 |
[38:04] | the Spheres stasis field reversed polarity | 球体静止场的极性调转了 |
[38:07] | a nanosecond before detonation… | 在爆炸前一纳秒 |
[38:10] | and pushed us clear. | 把我们推至安全距离 |
[38:13] | It’s final act was to save us | 它最后的举动是救我们 |
[38:16] | so we could tell its story. | 这样它的故事就能流传下去 |
[38:24] | Hand me the damn torch. | 把那个割炬给我 |
[38:39] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[38:40] | Breathe. Breathe, Tilly. | 呼吸 呼吸 提利 |
[38:41] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[38:42] | Breathe, breathe. Slow it down. | 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[38:44] | Breathe. Come on, you’re okay. | 呼吸 来吧 你没事了 |
[38:47] | You’re still you. | 你还是你 |
[38:49] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[38:50] | Slow. Shh. | 深呼吸 |
[38:53] | Stamets to Burnham. We got Tilly. | 斯塔麦兹呼叫博翰 我们救下提利了 |
[38:55] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[39:14] | Now it is my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[39:16] | Take me to my quarters, please. | 请带我去我的舱室 |
[39:55] | I left home with a handful of seeds. | 我离开家乡时带了一把种子 |
[40:00] | Is this from your homeworld? | 这是来自你母星的吗 |
[40:03] | It is the blossom that marks the… | 这种花标志着 |
[40:06] | the passing of seasons on Kaminar. | 卡米纳的季节更替 |
[40:11] | Somewhere along the way, I… I lost who I was. | 一路走来的途中 我迷失了自我 |
[40:15] | So focused on being the best Kelpien in Starfleet. | 专注于做星际舰队最优秀的凯尔比人 |
[40:21] | Defined by my rank and uniform… | 被我的军衔和制服定义 |
[40:29] | …until that is all I became. | 直到我只剩下这些 |
[40:35] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:37] | Look at what you’ve achieved. | 看看你的成就 |
[40:40] | You found yourself among the stars. | 你在群星间找到了自我 |
[40:43] | You found your bravery. | 你找到了你的勇气 |
[40:47] | Your strength. | 你的力量 |
[40:49] | You’ve saved so many lives, Saru. | 你拯救了很多生命 萨鲁 |
[40:53] | Including mine. | 包括我在内 |
[41:07] | It is time. | 时候到了 |
[41:13] | In that first drawer, you will find a Kelpien knife, | 你可以在第一个抽屉里找到一把凯尔比刀 |
[41:17] | a keepsake I use to prune my flowers. | 我用来修剪花的纪念品 |
[41:35] | I need you to… | 我需要你 |
[41:39] | to sever my ganglia and end my suffering. | 切断我的神经 结束我的痛苦 |
[41:43] | I need your help so that I can die now, peacefully, | 我需要你协助我平静地死去 |
[41:50] | before the pain and madness overtakes me. | 在疼痛和疯狂支配我之前 |
[42:03] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你 迈克 |
[42:20] | Do we have to do this? | 我们一定要这样做吗 |
[42:23] | Is it truly inevitable? | 真的不可避免吗 |
[42:26] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:32] | I know how hard this is for you. | 我知道这对你来说有多困难 |
[42:36] | How many people you’ve already lost. | 你已经失去了多少人 |
[42:42] | I would do it myself, but… | 我也想自己动手 但是 |
[42:47] | I am too weak. | 我太虚弱了 |
[42:57] | After all this time… | 经过这么久 |
[43:01] | …after everything that we have been through together… | 我们共同经历过这么多 |
[43:07] | …I realize now that you are my family, Saru. | 如今我意识到你是我的家人 萨鲁 |
[43:15] | I feel the same… | 我对你 |
[43:19] | about you. | 也有同感 |
[43:21] | You are the only one who knows me. | 你是唯一了解我的人 |
[43:25] | You replaced the sister I had on Kaminar. | 你取代了我在卡米纳的妹妹 |
[43:30] | Siranna. | 瑟娜拉 |
[43:34] | That knife was hers. | 那把刀是她的 |
[43:39] | I left her without so much as a good-bye. | 我连再见都没说就离开了她 |
[43:45] | You promise me– | 你要向我保证 |
[43:48] | no matter how frightening or painful it may be– | 不管会有多可怕或痛苦 |
[43:53] | promise me | 向我保证 |
[43:55] | you will mend your relationship with Spock. | 你会改善你和斯波克的关系 |
[44:01] | If you and I can build this type of bond, | 如果我们之间能建立这样的情感纽带 |
[44:05] | I’m certain you can do the same with him. | 我确信你和他之间一样也能 |
[44:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[44:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[44:18] | Good-bye, Michael. | 再见 迈克 |
[44:26] | I love you, Saru. | 我爱你 萨鲁 |
[44:36] | Michael? What is wrong? | 迈克 怎么了 |
[44:39] | I-I bare… I barely touched it. | 我…我都没碰到它 |
[44:42] | They fell out on their own. | 它们自己脱落了 |
[44:54] | I… I, uh… don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[44:58] | I should be… | 我应该… |
[45:04] | Your vital signs have returned to normal. | 你的生命体征恢复正常了 |
[45:06] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[45:07] | I have never felt this way before. | 我从没有过这样的感觉 |
[45:10] | Fear has always been the governing principle of my life. | 恐惧一直是我人生中的指导原则 |
[45:15] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[45:17] | it is gone. | 它消失了 |
[45:20] | More than that, I feel… | 不仅如此 我还感觉到 |
[45:24] | …power. | 力量 |
[45:26] | My own power. | 我自己的力量 |
[45:30] | Well, consider yourself certified for duty, Commander. | 好吧 你通过执勤许可了 中校 |
[45:38] | Despite speaking 94 languages, | 尽管会说94种语言 |
[45:43] | there are times when words are not enough. | 有时候语言却不足以表达 |
[45:55] | Initial reports are coming in from the science teams. | 科学小组正陆续做出初步报告 |
[46:00] | the Sphere didnt just give us its language. | 球体不仅把它的语言给了我们 |
[46:03] | We have recorded everything it has seen and experienced | 我们记录了它过去十万年间经历过的 |
[46:06] | the last 100,000 years. | 一切事物 |
[46:09] | Its legacy. | 它的遗产 |
[46:11] | And your legacy has a new chapter. | 而你的遗产有了新的一章 |
[46:15] | A new and deeply troubling one. | 新的 并且非常令人不安的一章 |
[46:22] | The Kelpien way of life has always been oriented toward | 凯尔比人生活方式的导向 |
[46:25] | death and the role the Ba’ul play in it. | 一直都是死亡 以及堡乌人在其中的作用 |
[46:29] | My people call it “The Great Balance.” | 我的族人称之为”伟大的平衡” |
[46:33] | It is our central, organizing truth. | 这是领导我们的核心事实 |
[46:36] | But you proved it wrong. | 但你证明了它是错的 |
[46:38] | Precisely. | 正是如此 |
[46:40] | And you asked me before why I could not go home. | 之前你问我 为什么我不能回家 |
[46:44] | It is because I made a promise to Captain Georgiou | 因为我向乔久舰长保证了 |
[46:48] | to uphold General Order 1, | 要维护基本指导原则第一条 |
[46:51] | not to interfere with the destiny of my species. | 不干扰我的种族的命运 |
[46:56] | But now, | 但是现在 |
[46:59] | knowing that what my people have accepted as the truth | 知道了我的族人所接受的事实 |
[47:03] | is a lie? | 是个谎言 |
[47:08] | What does this mean for us? | 这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[47:11] | For my species? | 对我的种族 |
[47:12] | My… my planet? | 对我的星球 |
[47:21] | The war between the Quaternary star systems | 四元星系与洛柯瑞帝国间的 |
[47:23] | and the Roquarri Imperium lasted a solar cent… | 战争持续了一… |
[47:29] | From the Sphere? | 来自球体的吗 |
[47:30] | The computer’s translation. | 电脑的翻译 |
[47:32] | It’s like we’ve found our galaxy’s Dead Sea Scrolls. | 就像是我们找到了这个银河系的《死海古卷》 |
[47:34] | Federation scientists will be studying this for centuries | 接下来几个世纪联邦的科学家都会研究它 |
[47:37] | thanks to you and Saru. | 多亏了你和萨鲁 |
[47:41] | I hope it was worth the cost. | 但愿付出的代价是值得的 |
[47:43] | Cost us nothing, sir. | 没有付出任何代价 长官 |
[47:45] | I combed through the Sphere’s sensor records | 我梳理了球体的探测器记录 |
[47:48] | and found the last thing that it saw: | 发现了它最后看到的东西 |
[47:50] | Spock’s shuttle. | 斯波克的穿梭机 |
[47:51] | I was able to track it beyond our sensor range. | 我超过我们的探测器范围追踪到了它 |
[47:55] | Conn, commander Burnham is sending you | 舰桥 博翰中校即将发送 |
[47:58] | the coordinates of Spock’s shuttle. | 斯波克穿梭机的坐标 |
[47:59] | Plot a course, and don’t spare the horses. | 设定航线 别磨蹭 |
[48:01] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[48:06] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[48:09] | I’ll work to keep you clear | 我会想办法让你 |
[48:12] | about whatever happens with your brother. | 不接触到与你弟弟有关的事 |
[48:13] | Thank you, Captain, but I have had a change of heart. | 谢谢 舰长 但是我改变主意了 |
[48:17] | I can’t abandon him. | 我不能抛弃他 |
[48:20] | No matter the mistakes that I’ve made, | 不管我犯过怎样的错误 |
[48:22] | I need my brother to know that I will always be there for him. | 我需要我弟弟知道我会永远支持他 |
[48:25] | No matter what. | 不管怎样 |
[48:32] | We need to close the door to the network. | 我们需要关闭通向网络的门 |
[48:35] | Forever. | 永远关闭 |
[48:36] | Just making final calculations. | 进行最后的计算 |
[48:39] | Hi, hi. Hello? Hello? It’s me. | 有人吗 有人吗 是我 |
[48:45] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[48:46] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[48:46] | May. | 梅 |
[48:48] | She was there, and then she was gone. | 她出现了 然后又消失了 |
[48:52] | You might still be coming down off your hallucinogen. | 你可能还没摆脱致幻剂的影响 |
[48:56] | No, I swear. I swear. | 不 我发誓 我发誓 |
[48:57] | Yeah. No, its natural to be paranoid in your condition. | 嗯 在你这种情况下疑神疑鬼很正常 |
[49:01] | Something is not right. | 有什么不对劲 |
[49:02] | Something’s not right. | 有什么不对劲 |
[49:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[49:04] | Tilly. Hello? Tilly. Hello, hello… | 提利 有人吗 提利 有人吗 |
[49:09] | Have you always been a superior being? | 你一直都是高级生命体吗 |
[49:12] | Hi. Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[49:14] | Because… | 因为 |
[49:17] | the harmonics in your aura… | 你的气场这么和谐… |
[49:19] | You know, | 你知道 |
[49:19] | I was thinking the exact same thing about your aura. | 我对你的气场也有同样的感觉 |
[49:23] | What’s that dust on your face? | 你脸上的灰尘是什么 |
[49:25] | …dust on your face? | 灰尘是什么 |
[49:26] | It’s on yours, too …yours, too. | 你脸上也有 脸上也有 |
[49:29] | That tastes like… | 尝起来像 |
[49:30] | Psilocybin? | 裸盖菇素 |
[49:31] | Psilocybin? | 裸盖菇素 |
[49:33] | It dosed us. It dosed us. | 它给我们下药了 它给我们下药了 |
[49:35] | Slap me really hard. | 用力扇我 |
[49:38] | Why’d I do that? | 我为什么那么做 |
[49:40] | To get me focused enough to find the med kit. | 为了帮我集中精神找医疗箱 |
[49:42] | I need to hit us both with a shot of impedrizine | 我需要给我俩都打一剂拮抗剂 |
[49:44] | so we can come down. | 这样我们才能摆脱影响 |
[49:49] | Now I need to give one to Tilly. | 现在我需要给提利打一剂 |
[49:51] | Wait a minute. Where is she? | 等一下 她在哪儿 |
[49:53] | Tilly? | 提利 |
[49:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:59] | Oh, my God, they took her. | 天啊 它们抓走了她 |
[50:00] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[50:04] | Tilly? | 提利 |
[50:07] | No! | 不 |