时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Emperor… – You have me confused with someone else. | -皇帝 -你把我和别人认混了 |
[00:13] | Section 31. | 31区 |
[00:14] | Control values his skill set. | 管控看重他的技能 |
[00:16] | He’s in. | 他加入了 |
[00:17] | I’ve been waiting for an update on my officer, Spock. | 我一直在等我的军官斯波克的最新情况 |
[00:19] | Your guy is wanted for murder. | 你的手下是因为杀人而被追捕的 |
[00:21] | He killed three of his doctors, then fled the starbase. | 他杀死了他的三个医生然后从星际基地逃走 |
[00:23] | Whatever happened, he needs a fair shake. | 不管怎么样 他需要公正 |
[00:24] | We need to find him before they do. | 我们要在他们之前找到他 |
[00:26] | I found Spock’s shuttle. | 我发现了斯波克的穿梭机 |
[00:27] | Plot a course and don’t spare the horses. | 设定航线 别磨蹭 |
[00:29] | After the dark matter hit me, I started to see a ghost. | 在暗物质接触到我之后 我开始看到一个鬼魂 |
[00:32] | It’s me. Silly Stilly. | 是我 笨蛋停利 |
[00:35] | You are hosting | 你身上寄生了 |
[00:35] | a multidimensional fungal parasite. | 一个多维真菌寄生虫 |
[00:38] | – How do we get rid of it? – This might hurt a bit. | -我们怎么摆脱她 -可能会有点疼 |
[00:44] | I’m from a species known as the JahSepp. | 我来自一种叫亚赛普的种族 |
[00:46] | An alien intruder began ravaging our ecosystem. | 一个异种侵入者开始摧残我们的生态系统 |
[00:49] | – You let Tilly go. – I have other plans for her. | -放过提利 -我对她还有其它计划 |
[00:51] | Wrong. | 回答错误 |
[00:53] | No! No! | 不 |
[00:55] | Tilly! | 提利 |
[01:00] | No! | 不 |
[01:21] | Make way! | 让开 |
[01:35] | Words define who we are. | 词语定义了我们的身份 |
[01:39] | Officer. | 军官 |
[01:43] | Orphan. | 孤儿 |
[01:45] | Widower. | 鳏夫 |
[01:52] | Shipmate. | 同舰舰员 |
[02:01] | But there is no word for the unique agony | 但却没有一个恰当的词能形容不确定性带来的 |
[02:04] | of uncertainty. | 独一无二的痛苦 |
[02:07] | I do not yet know the fate of my friend. | 我对自己朋友的命运尚不知晓 |
[02:15] | Stamets refuses to lose hope. | 斯塔麦兹拒绝放弃希望 |
[02:18] | He believes Tilly survived | 他相信提利还活着 |
[02:19] | whatever the alien we call “May” did to her. | 不管我们称之为”梅”的外星生物对她做了什么 |
[02:24] | I want to believe that’s possible, too. | 我也想相信这种可能性 |
[02:27] | I want to have faith. | 我想要拥有信念 |
[02:31] | But in its absence, | 但没有它的时候 |
[02:34] | only duty remains. | 我只有责任 |
[02:58] | Captain, I’ve picked up the trail of Spock’s shuttle. | 舰长 我追踪到斯波克穿梭机的踪迹 |
[03:00] | Alter course to intercept. | 调整航线进行拦截 |
[03:10] | Spock’s shuttle is 25,000 kilometers and closing. | 斯波克穿梭机距离2万5千公里 正在接近 |
[03:13] | One life sign detected. | 检测到一个生命迹象 |
[03:14] | His shields are up and his weapons are hot, sir. | 他打开了护盾 激活了武器 长官 |
[03:17] | What is Spock doing? | 斯波克要干什么 |
[03:18] | Why the aggressive stance? | 为什么剑拔弩张的 |
[03:21] | Uh, Captain, Spock departed Enterprise | 舰长 在您到发现号任职之前 |
[03:23] | before you assumed command of Discovery. | 斯波克就已经离开了企业号 |
[03:26] | Perhaps he is unaware that he’s among friends. | 也许他不知道自己遇见了盟友 |
[03:28] | – Open a channel. – Aye, Captain. | -打开频道 -是 舰长 |
[03:30] | Lieutenant Spock, this is Captain Pike. | 斯波克上尉 我是派克舰长 |
[03:34] | Shut down your engines, lower your shields, | 请你关闭引擎 卸下护盾 |
[03:37] | – prepare for transport. – He’s increasing speed. | -准备转送 -他在加速 |
[03:40] | Altering course to enter the nebula. | 调整航线 进入星云 |
[03:42] | Spock, you have my word. | 斯波克 我向你保证 |
[03:45] | I’m here to listen. I’m here to help. | 我是来倾听的 我是来帮你的 |
[03:58] | – Did we lose him? – No, sir. | -我们跟丢了吗 -没有 长官 |
[03:59] | He ignited the nebula’s hydrogen to disrupt our sensors, | 他点燃了星云中的氢 扰乱我们的传感器 |
[04:02] | then came to a full stop. | 然后就完全停住了 |
[04:03] | – We flew right past him. – Detmer, come around. | -我们刚刚跟他擦肩而过 -达特曼 调头 |
[04:16] | Captain, if he enters the nebula, we will lose him. | 舰长 如果他进入了星云 我们就找不到他了 |
[04:20] | Target that shuttle with a class-five torpedo. | 用四级鱼雷瞄准护盾 |
[04:22] | Detonate it 100 meters before impact. Understood? | 撞击前100米时引爆 明白了吗 |
[04:24] | – Aye, Captain. – Fire. | -是 舰长 -开火 |
[04:35] | The shuttle’s been disabled, sir. | 护盾已失效 长官 |
[04:38] | Owo, lock on a tractor beam and bring him aboard. | 奥沃 锁定牵引光束 带他上舰 |
[04:40] | Burnham, with me. | 博翰 跟我来 |
[04:51] | Transfer operational control | 运行控制转移给 |
[04:53] | to security team alpha. | 阿尔法安保小队 |
[04:56] | – Set phasers to stun. – Aye. | -相位武器调至晕眩模式 -是 |
[04:57] | – Nobody fires without my direct order. – Aye, sir. | -没有我的直接命令都不许开枪 -是 长官 |
[05:26] | Captain Georgiou? | 乔久舰长 |
[05:32] | Captain Pike. | 派克舰长 |
[05:35] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[05:38] | Commander. | 中校 |
[05:43] | Quite the welcome, my dear. | 欢迎的阵仗真大 亲爱的 |
[07:32] | We met at the Academy. | 我们是在学院认识的 |
[07:34] | Been a couple thousand light-years since then. | 都过去几千光年了 |
[07:35] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[07:37] | You were a force to be reckoned with. | 你的能力不可小觑 |
[07:39] | Sharpest tool in the shed. | 队伍里最厉害的 |
[07:41] | And despite being able to drink any of us under the table, | 尽管能把我们所有人都喝到桌子底下 |
[07:43] | you had every regulation down by week two. | 你第二周的时候就把所有的规矩都破坏了 |
[07:45] | You’re tactfully asking | 你顾左右而言他 |
[07:47] | why I didn’t identify myself when you hailed. | 就是想问 为什么你打招呼时我没表明身份 |
[07:50] | Identification is standard procedure, | 表明身份是标准流程 |
[07:52] | and that’s a non-answer. | 而且这不是回答 |
[07:53] | You haven’t lost a step, Captain. | 你还是一样犀利 舰长 |
[07:55] | I appreciate the compliment. | 多谢夸奖 |
[07:56] | Starfleet records show… you’re retired. | 星际舰队的记录显示 你退休了 |
[07:59] | Do I look retired? | 我看起来像退休了吗 |
[08:01] | You know, I had a cousin like you. | 我有个表妹跟你很像 |
[08:03] | She only ever gave a straight answer in church. | 她只有在教堂里才会正面回答问题 |
[08:05] | So the only other explanation is | 所以唯一的解释是 |
[08:08] | you’re on a classified mission. | 你在执行秘密任务 |
[08:11] | You like being back in the saddle? | 重回岗位感觉如何 |
[08:14] | It’s an invigorating ride. | 真是让人畅快的旅程 |
[08:29] | This may clear things up, Captain. | 也许这个能解释清楚 舰长 |
[08:32] | – Section 31? – Fancy. | -31区 -真棒 |
[08:34] | Covert ops. Intelligence gathering. Threat assessment. | 秘密行动 情报收集 威胁评估 |
[08:36] | – Fun times. – What do any of those things | -特别有趣 -这些事请 |
[08:39] | have to do with you being on Spock’s shuttle? | 跟你在斯波克的穿梭机上有什么关系 |
[08:40] | I’ve been authorized to hunt down a Starfleet officer | 我授命追捕一名因谋杀而被通缉的 |
[08:43] | wanted for murder. | 星际舰队军官 |
[08:45] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[08:46] | multiple murders. | 多起谋杀 |
[08:49] | By the time I caught up to his craft, | 我追上他的飞行器的时候 |
[08:50] | it was adrift, and he was gone. | 它在漂泊 人已经不见了 |
[08:52] | Any idea where he might be? | 知道他可能在哪吗 |
[08:55] | If I hear anything, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果我有消息 一定第一时间告诉你 |
[08:58] | Will I? | 是吗 |
[09:00] | Commander Burnham has a hard time | 博翰中校很难相信 |
[09:01] | believing those charges; so do I. | 那些指控 我也一样 |
[09:02] | – The innocent don’t run. – You ran from us. | -无辜的人不会逃跑 -你从我们身边逃跑了 |
[09:05] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[09:12] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[09:14] | Leland. | 利兰 |
[09:15] | Is that gray hair I see? | 你头发是变灰了吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah, well, it’s one of the trade-offs of having actual hair. | 是的 这就是拥有头发的代价 |
[09:20] | Last time I heard about you, | 上次我听说你的时候 |
[09:21] | you were up to your ass in alligators on Cestus Three. | 你还在西塞斯三号星上深陷泥潭呢 |
[09:24] | Exactly why I transferred to Starfleet Intelligence. | 所以我才要调到星际舰队情报局 |
[09:26] | I’m heading up Section 31. | 我会负责31区 |
[09:27] | Well, you were always more comfortable | 你总是更习惯于 |
[09:29] | in the gray areas, my friend. | 游离在灰色地带 我的朋友 |
[09:31] | Seems you’ve intercepted one of my agents. | 你们好像捕获了我的一个特工 |
[09:35] | Yeah, we’ve been getting caught up. | 是的 她跟我们解释过来龙去脉了 |
[09:37] | Well, I’d appreciate if you’d return | 如果你们可以把乔久特工送回她的穿梭机 |
[09:39] | Agent Georgiou to her shuttle. | 我将不胜感激 |
[09:41] | Clock is ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[09:42] | She’s tracking a suspected murderer. | 她正在追踪一名杀人嫌犯 |
[09:46] | Mr. Spock is one of mine. | 斯波克先生是我的人 |
[09:48] | I can’t reconcile the charges with the man. | 我无法接受对他的这些指控 |
[09:50] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[09:51] | But having his commanding officer or his sister | 但是让他的指挥官或者他的妹妹 |
[09:53] | interfere with our efforts to recover him? | 来妨碍我们为了找到他所做的努力 |
[09:56] | Makes me look like I’m doing an old friend a favor. | 让我看起来像在帮老朋友的忙 |
[10:01] | Leland, um, | 利兰 |
[10:03] | I think there may be a connection | 我觉得在斯波克 |
[10:05] | between Spock and the signals that have been dragging us | 和那些引我们横跨了大半个宇宙的信号之间 |
[10:07] | halfway around the universe. | 存在着某种联系 |
[10:08] | There are lives at stake. | 有人的生命危在旦夕 |
[10:11] | There are always lives at stake. | 总会有人的生命危在旦夕 |
[10:12] | That’s what keeps us employed. | 所以我们才有活干 |
[10:14] | See, we do what we do | 我们做好我们该做的 |
[10:16] | so you can do what you do. | 你们就能做好你们该做的 |
[10:19] | If I didn’t know you better, | 如果我没那么了解你的话 |
[10:21] | that would sound like a threat. | 这听上去像是在威胁 |
[10:25] | You know me pretty well. | 你很了解我 |
[10:28] | I’ll send a liaison. | 我会派个联络员 |
[10:29] | If you could walk him through what you know, | 如果你能和他讲清楚你知道的情况 |
[10:33] | I’d appreciate it. | 我会很感激的 |
[10:34] | Always happy to do a favor for an old friend. | 我一直很乐意帮老朋友的忙 |
[10:39] | You’re free to go, Captain. | 你可以走了 舰长 |
[10:52] | Your captain doesn’t know where I’m really from. | 你的舰长不知道我到底从哪来 |
[10:55] | I’m under direct Starfleet orders. | 我直接听命于星际舰队 |
[10:56] | Yeah, to tell the truth when it’s convenient? | 是啊 在合适的时候才说实话 |
[10:59] | I’m learning to really like Starfleet and Section 31. | 我真的开始喜欢上星际舰队和31区了 |
[11:02] | Do you think they’ll give you free reign, huh? | 你认为他们会给你自由支配权吗 |
[11:05] | That place has eyes on eyes on eyes. | 那个地方有很多耳目 |
[11:08] | Well, it’s a good thing I do some of my best work | 正好我在众目睽睽之下做事 |
[11:11] | in plain sight. | 才做得最好 |
[11:12] | Does Leland have any idea who you really are? | 利兰知道你的身份吗 |
[11:15] | You mean the Terran Emperor, | 你是说人族皇帝 |
[11:16] | Philippa Georgiou Augustus Iaponius Centarius? | 奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久 女皇之后 人马星之主 |
[11:20] | He doesn’t call me by my proper name, | 他不叫我的大名 |
[11:21] | but yes, he does. | 但是他知道 |
[11:23] | Then I trust him about as much as I trust you. | 那我就像信任你一样信任他 |
[11:25] | You’re the one who brought me to this insufferable place. | 是你把我带来这个让人难以忍受的地方的 |
[11:28] | You don’t get to be surprised I’m here. | 你才不会因为我在这而感到惊讶 |
[11:31] | And when I find Spock, I’ll be sure to pass along your regards. | 等我找到斯波克 我一定会传达你的问候 |
[11:38] | If you lay a hand on my brother… | 如果你碰我弟弟一下 |
[11:41] | You’ll what? | 你会怎么样 |
[11:45] | Now here’s a woman I recognize. | 这才是我认识的那个女人 |
[11:49] | Shuttle bay’s through there. | 穿梭舱在那边 |
[11:51] | I’m sure you need to get back to your… snake pit. | 我想你该回你的蛇坑里去了 |
[12:04] | Tell me you have good news. | 告诉我你有好消息 |
[12:05] | The universe never lets anything go to waste, | 宇宙从不会浪费任何东西 |
[12:09] | or so said Lavoisier. | 或者像拉瓦锡说的 |
[12:10] | – The law of conservation of mass. – Yes. | -质量守恒定律 -没错 |
[12:12] | In chemical reactions, | 化学反应中 |
[12:14] | mass is neither created nor destroyed. | 质量既无法被创造 也无法被摧毁 |
[12:17] | Look. Look, look, look. | 看 看 |
[12:19] | I’m scanning the cocoon for human remains. | 我在扫描茧中的人类的残留物 |
[12:22] | Mitochondrial DNA, lipids, proteins. | 线粒体DNA 脂质 蛋白质 |
[12:25] | If all of Tilly’s atoms were transported, | 如果组成提莉的原子都被传送了 |
[12:28] | rather than decomposed, | 而不是分解了 |
[12:30] | then there shouldn’t be any trace of her organic matter. | 那就应该不会留下任何属于她的有机物 |
[12:34] | Which would mean May took Tilly into the network. | 这意味着梅可能把提莉拖进了菌丝网络 |
[12:36] | Which would mean | 这也意味着 |
[12:37] | we could get her out. | 我们可以把她救出来 |
[12:39] | How? | 怎么做呢 |
[12:40] | I think that this cocoon is an organic transporter. | 我觉得这个茧是一个有机的传送机 |
[12:44] | Just like ours, | 就像我们的一样 |
[12:45] | it-it breaks down matter in one place | 它在一个地方分解物质 |
[12:47] | and then reassembles it, completely intact, in another. | 然后在另一个地方完好无损地重组 |
[12:50] | The mycelial version of a transporter pad. | 菌丝版的传送平台 |
[12:52] | Which could mean that a second cocoon | 这也说明 和这个相似的另一个茧 |
[12:54] | just like this one exists somewhere in the network. | 应该在菌丝网络里的某个位置 |
[12:58] | But why take Tilly in the first place? | 但是为什么要先把提莉带进去呢 |
[13:01] | May came here to deliver a message to you. | 梅来这里 是为了向你传达信息 |
[13:03] | May said she had a special connection with Tilly. | 梅说提莉和她有一种特殊的联系 |
[13:06] | She said she needed her. | 她说她需要提莉 |
[13:11] | Look. | 看 |
[13:15] | No human material present. | 不存在人体物质 |
[13:18] | Tilly’s alive. I know it. | 提莉还活着 我知道 |
[13:21] | – But the network is massive. – Yes. | -但菌丝网络很庞大 -没错 |
[13:23] | Except now that I know the exact composition of this cocoon, | 但我现在掌握了这个茧的确切成分 |
[13:27] | I can scan the network to find its counterpart. | 我可以扫描这个网络 找到和它对应的茧 |
[13:30] | Find it, find Tilly. | 找到它就能找到提莉 |
[13:49] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[13:55] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[13:56] | Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! | 把它拿开 把它拿开 |
[13:58] | Ow! My eyes! My eyes! | 我的眼睛 我的眼睛 |
[14:01] | Stay calm, Tilly. | 冷静 提莉 |
[14:02] | – You’re okay. – Don’t you… don’t you shush me! | -你没事了 -别让我冷静 |
[14:06] | What the hell did you do? What did you do? | 你到底做了什么 你做了什么 |
[14:08] | Broke down your biological form, | 分解了你的生物形态 |
[14:10] | transported it across the dimensional plane, | 传送通过维度平面 |
[14:13] | and reconstituted it here, in my home. | 然后在这里重组 在我的家里 |
[14:15] | Oh, that old trick! Are you freaking kidding me?! | 就那个老把戏啊 你逗我吗 |
[14:25] | I’m in the mycelial network. | 我在菌丝网络里 |
[14:29] | It used to be a paradise. | 这里曾经是仙境 |
[14:44] | No! | 不 |
[14:44] | This is the one I was telling you about! | 这就是我曾经和你说过的 |
[14:46] | Ow, it burns! It burns. | 好痛 好痛 |
[14:48] | Leave her! | 放开她 |
[14:51] | It’s our process. | 这是我们处理方式 |
[14:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:54] | The JahSepp– we break down all matter | 亚赛普族… 我们把所有进入 |
[14:56] | that enter the mycelial network | 菌丝体网络的物质都分解 |
[14:58] | to make it useful in new ways. | 让它们以新的形式发挥作用 |
[15:00] | Like the insects do on your planet. | 就像你们的星球上的昆虫那样 |
[15:02] | It’s how we keep the life cycle progressing. | 这是我们让生命周而复始的过程 |
[15:04] | This was you before you were you. | 你成为自己之前就是这样的吧 |
[15:07] | That’s what I am. | 那就是我 |
[15:08] | I’m appearing like this to make you comfortable. | 我以这种样子出现是为了让你舒服些 |
[15:11] | Comfortable? You kidnapped me! | 舒服 你绑架了我 |
[15:14] | – And I’m finding my way back! – You can’t. | -而我会自己找到回去的路 -不可能 |
[15:16] | Watch me! Watch me! | 你看我能不能 |
[15:19] | And when I’m done, I’m not gonna work through my anger. | 等我找回去了 我不会让我的愤怒平息的 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna let it sit there and fester for eternity! | 我会让怒火永远在那里焚烧 |
[15:26] | Please. I need your help. | 求求你 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:28] | You don’t get to ask for my help, May. | 梅 你没有资格寻求我的帮助 |
[15:30] | Then who are we to turn to? | 那我们去找谁呢 |
[15:32] | Who am I to turn to besides you? | 除了你我还能去找谁呢 |
[15:35] | There’s no one, Tilly. | 没有别人了 提利 |
[15:37] | And I can’t fail, or everything here, | 我只能成功 否则的话这里的一切 |
[15:40] | my entire species, will die. | 我全部的种族 都会死掉 |
[15:50] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[15:52] | Kill a monster. | 杀死一个魔鬼 |
[16:01] | Burnham. Section 31’s liaison just got here. | 博翰 31区的联络员来了 |
[16:06] | Attention all personnel. | 所有人员注意 |
[16:08] | Security drill in progress, deck four. | 安全演习进行中 四号甲板 |
[16:17] | Burnham? | 博翰 |
[16:20] | It’s nothing, sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[16:21] | He’s, um… | 他 呃… |
[16:24] | he’s-he’s just supposed to be on Qo’noS. | 他应该在克罗诺斯 |
[16:27] | He murdered an officer. | 他杀死了一名军官 |
[16:29] | Voq murdered an officer. | 是沃克杀死了一名军官 |
[16:32] | Ash Tyler’s a good man. | 阿什·泰勒可是个好人 |
[16:33] | Even if I could see my way to accepting that distinction, | 即便我能接受这个区别 |
[16:36] | he left this ship to serve as Torchbearer | 他从这星舰离开去为克林贡最高大臣 |
[16:39] | for the Klingon Chancellor. | 做火炬手了 |
[16:40] | Now he’s into black ops. | 现在他又从事秘密行动 |
[16:42] | I know Tyler. | 我了解泰勒 |
[16:44] | Better than most. | 比大多数人都更了解 |
[16:46] | Just like you knew your former captain? | 就像你了解你的前任舰长那样 |
[16:49] | She certainly doesn’t seem like | 她的确不像 |
[16:50] | the Philippa Georgiou I remember. | 我记忆中的菲利帕·乔久 |
[16:53] | The war changed her. | 战争改变了她 |
[16:55] | Call me provincial, but I prefer people | 你可以说我没见识 但是我更喜欢 |
[16:58] | whose truth I can take at face value. | 能让我一目了然毫无隐藏的人 |
[17:01] | So… | 那么… |
[17:02] | what truth are you keeping from me? | 你对我隐瞒的真相是什么 |
[17:04] | Sir? | 长官 |
[17:05] | That moment you saw Tyler, | 你看见泰勒的一刻 |
[17:07] | the moment that you had your phaser on Georgiou. | 你拔出相位枪对着乔久的一刻 |
[17:10] | I don’t know you very well, but I know you well enough. | 我虽然不那么了解你 可也了解得够多了 |
[17:17] | It’s a longer conversation, Captain. | 舰长 这个说来可话长了 |
[17:19] | But I ask that you bear with me | 但我请求你容我等到 |
[17:22] | until a more appropriate time. | 一个更合适的时机 |
[17:25] | Done. | 一言为定 |
[17:27] | Just don’t make me chase after you for the information. | 不过不要让我老追着你去了解情况 |
[17:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[17:56] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[17:58] | I feel the same. | 我也这么觉得 |
[18:03] | Not sure she does. | 她恐怕不这么想 |
[18:08] | Your captain thinks I need a babysitter. | 你们的舰长觉得我需要个阿姨看着 |
[18:11] | She’s our new chief of security. | 她是我们新的安全主管 |
[18:13] | It’s her job to be curious. | 她的工作就是要保持警觉 |
[18:18] | How the hell did you end up with Section 31? | 你是怎么到了31区的呢 |
[18:20] | It’s a very interesting journey, actually. | 实际上是个非常有趣的经历 |
[18:22] | – Tell me. – But it’s classified– a word that pops up | -跟我说说 -是保密的 这个词 |
[18:25] | pretty frequently in my new vocabulary. | 在我的新词库里可是经常冒出来 |
[18:29] | You always were a man of secrets. | 你一直都是个神神秘秘的人 |
[18:32] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[18:33] | I had to leave Qo’noS. I’m never going back. | 我不得不离开克罗诺斯 我不会再回去了 |
[18:39] | I think… everyone at 31 thinks of it | 我想… 每个31区的人都觉得 |
[18:42] | as a place where they make sense. | 那地方能让他们活得有意义 |
[18:43] | Not in spite of who they are | 不是说即便是这样的人都能有用 |
[18:44] | but because of it. | 恰恰是因为他们是什么样的人 |
[18:46] | They can be of service. They’re good people. | 他们可以发挥作用 他们都是好人 |
[18:48] | Like the Terran Emperor? | 就像人族皇帝那样 |
[18:51] | I’m concerned for Spock’s safety as long as she’s involved. | 只要她介入 我都会为斯波克的安全担心 |
[18:54] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 |
[18:57] | I need you to believe that. | 我要你相信这点 |
[18:58] | That’s a really big ask, Ash. | 这个要求可够难的 阿什 |
[19:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:06] | I’m supposed to report to the bridge. | 我应该要去舰桥报到的 |
[19:08] | Stamets is briefing us on a plan to rescue Tilly. | 斯塔麦兹要跟我们汇报营救提利的计划 |
[19:11] | Rescue Tilly from where? | 从什么地方营救提利 |
[19:17] | Whoa, what happened here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[19:19] | The creature destroys everything it touches. | 那个怪物所接触的东西都被毁了 |
[19:24] | Wait, wait, when did you first see it? | 等等 你第一次见到它是什么时候 |
[19:25] | It arrived when your Stamets opened the door to our world. | 斯塔麦兹打开通向我们世界的大门时它就来了 |
[19:28] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[19:29] | No, careful! | 不要 小心 |
[19:31] | The tree bark contains a vicious toxin. | 树皮里有毒性很强的毒素 |
[19:34] | It’s lethal for us. | 对我们是致命的 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | The creature uses the toxin to slaughter us. | 怪物用毒素杀死我们 |
[19:42] | We have no tools or weapons to defend ourselves. | 我们既无工具又没有武器来保卫自己 |
[19:45] | Well, you’re far from helpless, May. | 你们远非那么无助 梅 |
[19:47] | The way you and I, uh– | 你和我… |
[19:49] | I guess “Met” Is a funny word– but it’s some of | 用’遇见’可能有点可笑 但是这种方式 |
[19:51] | the most sophisticated science I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过的最复杂的科学 |
[19:53] | I mean, you literally entered my brain as a spore. | 你实际上就是像孢子那样进入了我的大脑 |
[19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | I appreciate your mastery of science as well. | 我也非常欣赏你对科学的精通 |
[20:03] | Let’s go see what we’re dealing with. | 我们去看看到底要对付什么东西 |
[20:05] | But you… you have to promise me | 但你… 你要跟我保证 |
[20:07] | that you will get me back on Discovery. | 你要把我送回到发现号 |
[20:09] | It’s a little hard to dive into this | 一方面知道你要把我永久地扣留在这 |
[20:11] | knowing you plan on holding me hostage forever. | 另一方面还要去努力解决这问题太困难了 |
[20:20] | There’s a chance Ensign Tilly is still alive? | 提利少尉还有可能活着 |
[20:22] | There is, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:23] | She was taken into the mycelial network | 她是被强迫着进入 |
[20:25] | against her will. | 菌丝网络的 |
[20:35] | How do we get her back, Mr. Stamets? | 那我们如何救她出来呢 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[20:38] | Every time we jump, | 我们每次跃进 |
[20:40] | Discovery passes through the mycelial network for… | 发现号都会通过菌丝网络… |
[20:43] | a few milliseconds, | 有几毫秒吧 |
[20:44] | and during that very brief window of time, | 而在这非常短暂的窗口期 |
[20:47] | we are actually inside it. | 我们实际上是在网络里面的 |
[20:49] | I’m proposing we do a partial jump. | 我提议我们做一次部分跃进 |
[20:51] | A predetermined course with no set end point? | 一个事先定好但不设置终点的路线 |
[20:53] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[20:55] | Half in, half out of the network. | 一半在一半不在网络里 |
[20:57] | Discovery will hold position long enough | 发现号会保持原位 |
[20:59] | for me to leave the cube and find Tilly. | 我离开立方去找提利 |
[21:02] | For us to leave the cube. | 是我们 |
[21:04] | You’re not gonna do this alone. | 你不能单独行动 |
[21:06] | Let’s say I let you use this ship as a doorstop. | 假设我让你用星舰当做门档 |
[21:10] | Can we survive prolonged exposure to the network? | 我们能活过过度暴露在网络中吗 |
[21:12] | The mycelia will attack the ship, | 菌丝会攻击星舰 |
[21:15] | decomposing it as soon as we enter, | 我们一旦进入就会腐蚀飞船 |
[21:17] | but tritanium is not their favorite food, | 但三钛不是不是他们最爱的食物 |
[21:21] | so we’ll have about an hour | 所以在它们侵蚀舱体之前 |
[21:23] | before they eat through the hull. | 我们有大概一个小时 |
[21:25] | That’s an hour to find Ensign Tilly. | 就用这一个小时去找提利少尉 |
[21:28] | So far, I hate this plan. | 目前位置 我很讨厌这个计划 |
[21:29] | It’ll be critical for everyone | 所有人要回避 |
[21:32] | to avoid places on the ship | 避免菌丝空间和正常空间 |
[21:34] | where mycelial space and normal space intersect. | 相交的地方 |
[21:37] | Anyone who touches the barrier will find themselves | 任何人碰到了边界都会 |
[21:39] | twisted around the axes of both environments. | 在两种环境的轴中扭曲 |
[21:43] | Like the bodies we found on the Glenn. | 就像我们在格伦号上发现的尸体 |
[21:48] | From what I know of that young woman… | 根据我对那个女人的了解 |
[21:52] | she’d put her life on the line for any one of us. | 她会为了我们冒生命危险 |
[21:54] | – That she would, sir. – In a heartbeat. | -她一定会的 长官 -想都不用想 |
[21:59] | Bryce. Open a ship-wide channel. | 布莱斯 打开全舰频道 |
[22:04] | All personnel, this is Captain Pike. | 所有人员 我是派克舰长 |
[22:08] | Starfleet… is a promise. | 星际舰队 是一种承诺 |
[22:13] | I give my life for you; you give your life for me. | 我把我的性命交给你们 你们把性命交给我 |
[22:16] | And nobody gets left behind. | 不会丢下任何人 |
[22:19] | Ensign Sylvia Tilly is out there, | 西尔维娅·提利少尉还未找到 |
[22:21] | and she has every right to expect us. | 她完全有权利指望着我们 |
[22:24] | We keep our promises. | 我们信守承诺 |
[22:26] | This way! Quickly! | 这边 快点 |
[22:28] | – Move, move! Move! – Please report to your stations | -快点快点 -请到你在机舱区 |
[22:30] | in designated safe zones in the starboard section. | 指定安全区内的岗位报道 |
[22:33] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点快点 |
[22:35] | Good luck, and Godspeed to us all. | 祝你们好运 神与我们同在 |
[22:40] | Commander Saru modified these | 萨鲁中校修改了这些 |
[22:42] | to maintain communication with the bridge. | 以保持舰桥的通讯 |
[22:45] | They now have special filters to limit interference. | 它们现在有特殊的过滤机制来限制干扰 |
[22:53] | The reaction cube is the only place on the ship | 反应器是星舰上唯一 |
[22:55] | where it’s safe to contact the mycelial barrier. | 能安全接触菌丝屏障的地方 |
[23:05] | Mr. Stamets, are you ready to execute this very bold, | 斯塔麦兹先生 你准备好执行你的这项 |
[23:08] | deeply insane plan of yours? | 极其大胆 绝对疯狂的计划吗 |
[23:10] | “Execute” might not have been my choice of words, but… | 我不会用执行这个词 但是 |
[23:14] | that I am, sir. | 我准备好了 |
[23:16] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[23:17] | Let’s jump. | 我们跃进 |
[23:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[23:33] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[23:42] | That’s probably for me. | 可能是来接我的 |
[23:50] | More havoc in my home. | 我的家园被破坏得更深了 |
[23:52] | The JahSepp have never encountered mass like this. | 亚赛普从来没有遇到过这样的物质 |
[23:55] | Please assure them, this isn’t an attack. | 请跟他们保证 这不是袭击 |
[23:57] | I won’t assure them of anything. | 我不会跟他们保证什么 |
[23:58] | I don’t know the humans on that ship. | 我不认识那艘飞船上的人类 |
[24:00] | But I do. And you know me. You’ve been inside my head. | 但我认识 你认识我 你还在我的脑袋里待过 |
[24:03] | Trust me, we have a much better chance | 相信我 我们靠着舰上的东西 |
[24:04] | of defeating this thing with what’s on board. | 一定有更大的概率能战胜这东西 |
[24:15] | You won’t abandon us? | 你不会抛弃我们吗 |
[24:20] | What are you doing with your tiny finger? | 你用你的小手指在干什么 |
[24:22] | It’s, um… Just… | 这 只是 |
[24:27] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩 |
[24:30] | I told you I would try to help you. | 我告诉过你我会帮你的 |
[24:32] | Where I come from, we keep our promises. | 我们种族遵守信用 |
[24:40] | We have to hurry. | 我们得快点了 |
[24:58] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[24:59] | Burnham to Commander Saru, do you read me? | 博翰呼叫萨鲁中校 你能听到吗 |
[25:03] | I’m here, Burnham. | 收到 博翰 |
[25:05] | Uh, the sensors show the mycelium | 传感器显示菌丝已经 |
[25:06] | have already begun to attack the hull. | 开始攻击船体 |
[25:08] | Move quickly. | 快点 |
[25:13] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:27] | Computer, report life signs. | 电脑 汇报生命迹象 |
[25:34] | Damn it, where is everybody? | 该死的 大家都去哪里了 |
[25:36] | Maybe they died trying to save you. | 或许他们为了救你都死了 |
[25:38] | Hey, thanks for that. | 谢谢你的吉言啊 |
[25:50] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[25:50] | The JahSepp have already started breaking down the hull. | 亚赛普已经开始分解船体 |
[25:59] | – The monster has come here. – Why did it board the ship? | -怪兽已经来了 -它为什么要上船 |
[26:02] | It pursues Discovery every time you fly through the network. | 每次你们穿梭网络 它都会追逐发现号 |
[26:05] | Whatever it’s doing, | 无论它在干什么 |
[26:07] | I’m not letting it terrorize my people. | 我不会让我的人因它而恐惧 |
[26:10] | They’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[26:12] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[26:29] | Fall in. | 到我身后 |
[26:31] | That’s soldier for “Get behind me.” | 这是士兵们说”到我身后”的说法 |
[26:38] | I’m reading a human life sign. | 我看到了人类生命体征 |
[26:42] | Section 14, weapons storage. | 14区 武器存放区 |
[26:45] | Why is Tilly arming herself? | 为什么提利要携带武器 |
[26:51] | Whatever you are, I’m holding a type-three phaser rifle. | 无论你是什么 我都要拿三类相位步枪 |
[26:54] | It is more powerful | 它火力更强 |
[26:56] | and generally larger than the type-one or type-two. | 通常也比一类和二类更大 |
[26:59] | Uh, which I guess is why they call it a three. | 我猜这也就是为什么他们管它叫三类的原因 |
[27:01] | Tilly? | 提利 |
[27:04] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[27:05] | Michael? Is that May? | 迈克 是梅吗 |
[27:08] | – Tilly, get down. – No, it’s not what you think. | -提利 过来 -不 不是你想的那样 |
[27:10] | She needs our help. | 她需要我们的帮助 |
[27:15] | Are you…? | 你是 |
[27:16] | It’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[27:18] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[27:19] | Thank you for coming to get me. | 谢谢你们来救我 |
[27:21] | Always. | 一定的 |
[27:24] | Restored to one piece, | 完好无损地重组 |
[27:26] | atom by atom. | 从一个个原子堆积起来 |
[27:27] | We’re getting you out of here. | 我们来把你救出去 |
[27:28] | We have less than an hour before Discovery’s | 我们在发现号不可逆转的损毁之前 |
[27:30] | irreparably compromised; we need to go. | 还有不到一个小时 我们得赶紧走 |
[27:32] | “Compromised”? We’ll be annihilated. | 损毁 我们都会被毁灭的 |
[27:35] | I told her I would stay. | 我告诉她我会留下来 |
[27:37] | There’s-there’s some sort of predator… | 有个掠食者 |
[27:38] | – A monster! – A monster that is, | -一个怪兽 -是的 怪兽 |
[27:40] | that is in the network, and it’s killing off her species. | 在网络中 它正在杀光她的种族 |
[27:50] | Behind me. | 到我后面 |
[27:53] | This monster, May– what can you tell us about it? | 这个怪兽 梅 你知道些什么 |
[27:56] | It started as a surge of unknown energy. | 起初是未知能量的迸发 |
[27:59] | We began to reconstitute it, | 我们开始重建它 |
[28:01] | but it became this creature out of our control. | 但它成了我们无法控制的生物 |
[28:05] | Its skin is indestructible. | 它有坚不可摧的皮肤 |
[28:07] | We die when we try to break it down. | 我们想破坏它却因此丧命 |
[28:09] | Wonderful. | 真厉害 |
[28:24] | Hugh? | 休 |
[28:31] | But he died. | 但他死了 |
[28:37] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[28:38] | I thought I imagined seeing him. | 我以为是我想象着见到他 |
[28:40] | Stay away! | 退后 |
[28:41] | Is this some mycelial manifestation? | 这是某种菌丝的呈现吗 |
[28:44] | Have you, have you created this from my memories…? | 你是从我的记忆中建造了这个吗 |
[28:46] | He’s real! | 他是真的 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:50] | Kill it. | 杀了它 |
[28:52] | – Stand down, May. – Kill it. Kill it! | -退后 梅 -杀了它 杀了它 |
[28:55] | Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! You promised! | 杀了它 杀了它 你保证过的 |
[29:00] | – Wait! – You let it go! | -等等 -你把它放走了 |
[29:04] | Burnham to the bridge. | 博翰呼叫舰桥 |
[29:05] | We found Tilly. | 我们找到提利了 |
[29:07] | How soon can you get back? | 你回来还有多久 |
[29:08] | There’s been a complication. | 有点麻烦 |
[29:11] | We won’t survive complications, Commander. | 麻烦会要了我们的命 中校 |
[29:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:17] | But something resembling Dr. Culber is here. | 但某个像寇波医生的什么生物在这里 |
[29:27] | – Repeat that, Commander. – Dr. Culber. | -重复 中校 -寇波医生 |
[29:28] | Remember? Before you came aboard, he… | 记得吗 你登舰之前 他… |
[29:30] | I know who he was. | 我知道他是谁 |
[29:31] | – I need you to make it make sense. – I can’t. | -我要你解释出所以然 -我做不到 |
[29:34] | Commander Stamets went running… | 斯塔麦兹中校跟着他跑了 |
[29:39] | Commander Burnham? | 博翰中校 |
[29:41] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[29:44] | – Mr. Saru? – I am working on it, Captain. | -萨鲁先生 – 我在努力 长官 |
[29:48] | What if it is the real Dr. Culber? | 如果真的是寇波医生呢 |
[29:51] | Nothing in the known universe would make that possible. | 已知宇宙中这不可能发生 |
[29:54] | Your known universe. | 你所知的宇宙 |
[29:55] | Dr. Culber was a healer. | 寇波医生救死扶伤 |
[29:57] | He would never harm any living being. | 他绝不会伤害任何生命 |
[29:59] | You refuse to see what’s right in front of you. | 你拒绝正视近在眼前的现实 |
[30:04] | Look. | 看 |
[30:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:10] | Bark from the yeel tree. | 伊尔树的树皮 |
[30:12] | It’s deadly to us. | 对我们来说会致命 |
[30:15] | This was all over him. | 他身上布满了这个 |
[30:17] | He uses it to attack us. | 他用这个攻击我们 |
[30:21] | He… | 他 |
[30:24] | He’s not using it to attack. | 他用这个不是为了攻击 |
[30:26] | He’s using it to defend himself. | 他是用这个保护自己 |
[30:29] | Like armor. | 像盔甲一样 |
[30:30] | Which would give him motivational | 这就显示他拥有有目的性的 |
[30:32] | and intentional thought. | 且主动的想法 |
[30:33] | Which means… he is alive. | 说明…他还活着 |
[30:56] | Burnham, can you hear me?BURNHAM: Yes, Commander Saru. | -博翰 听得到吗 -听的见 萨鲁中校 |
[30:58] | I hate to rush you, | 我不想催你 |
[30:59] | but mycelia have penetrated 78% of the exposed hull, | 但菌丝已经穿透了78%的暴露船体面积 |
[31:03] | and that number is rising quickly. | 这个数字还在迅速上升 |
[31:05] | We’re trying to locate Commander Stamets and Dr. Culber. | 我们在试图寻找斯塔麦兹中校和寇波医生 |
[31:20] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[31:21] | Do not worry about us. Just hurry. | 别担心我们 快点 |
[31:29] | Red alert! Transfer helm control to Airiam’s station. | 红色警报 将舵控制模块转给埃瑞安的终端 |
[31:31] | The hull of the port nacelle is too compromised. | 驾驶员室的外壳受损太严重了 |
[31:34] | I need you to hold her together under thrust. | 我需要你用推进器保证她的完整 |
[31:37] | This is Agent Tyler | 这是泰勒探员 |
[31:38] | transmitting on secure emergency channel. | 通过一个安全的紧急频道 |
[31:39] | Control, do you read? | 控制台 收到吗 |
[31:40] | What the hell kind of communicator is that? | 这是什么通讯器 |
[31:42] | Copy, Agent Tyler. Status? | 收到 泰勒探员 状况如何 |
[31:43] | Discovery could use an assist, sir. | 发现号需要协助 长官 |
[31:45] | Say no more. | 不用再说了 |
[32:03] | Explain that to me. | 给我解释一下 |
[32:05] | Is that Leland? | 那是利兰吗 |
[32:06] | Not his call, Chris. We’re standing by to assist. | 不归他管 克里斯 我们随时可以协助 |
[32:09] | I don’t know what the hell took you so long, | 我不知道你为什么花了这么久 |
[32:11] | but we’ll talk about that later, at length. | 但我们等会长谈这个问题 |
[32:16] | Can you stabilize us with your tractor beam? | 你能用牵引光束让我们稳定下来吗 |
[32:18] | Firing in three…. | 发射倒计时三 |
[32:20] | two… one. | 二 一 |
[32:39] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[32:40] | If this goes south, I’m pulling Discovery out. | 如果不成功 我会把发现号拉出来 |
[32:43] | That’s not your call. You have one of my agents. | 由不得你说了算 你有我的一名探员 |
[32:45] | Captain Leland, please don’t risk the Discovery crew for… | 利兰舰长 请不要让发现号船员冒险 |
[32:47] | On my bridge, you will speak only when addressed, Tyler. | 在我的舰桥上 只有被问到你才能发言 泰勒 |
[32:50] | And, Leland, my ship, my call. | 还有利兰 我的飞船 我说了算 |
[32:53] | You will hold until I give the order. | 在我下达指令前 不要轻举妄动 |
[32:55] | – Are we clear? – My engines are about to overload. | -听明白了吗 -我的引擎要超载了 |
[32:57] | We won’t be able to hold for long, Chris. | 我们不能保持多久了 克里斯 |
[33:15] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[33:17] | I am. | 我是 |
[33:19] | W-When I was lost here, you found me. | 我在这里迷失的时候 你找到了我 |
[33:22] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[33:24] | You found me in so many places. | 你跟我去了很多地方 |
[33:28] | You took me to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, | 我们休假的时候 |
[33:32] | when we were on leave. | 你带我去了大都会艺术博物馆 |
[33:33] | It was our third date. | 那是我们的第三次约会 |
[33:36] | And-and you were walking so fast | 你走的太快了 |
[33:38] | because you were excited to show me the de Kooning’s. | 因为你要带我看德库宁的画很激动 |
[33:41] | All of them in one room. | 他的画都在一个房间 |
[33:44] | I had to run to keep up. | 我得跑起来才能跟上 |
[33:46] | And as you walked, you held out your hand behind you | 你走路的时候 你把一只手伸出来放在身后 |
[33:49] | because you knew that I would grab it. | 因为你知道 我会抓住它 |
[33:52] | And I did. | 而我抓住了你的手 |
[33:53] | And I knew everything about you in that moment. | 那个瞬间我知道了关于你的一切 |
[33:58] | And I’m here now. | 我现在在这里 |
[34:06] | And here’s my hand. | 我的手就在这里 |
[34:20] | I thought I was losing my mind. | 我以为我疯了 |
[34:25] | Dr. Culber? | 寇波医生 |
[34:31] | Oh, no. May, no. Oh, no. | 不 梅 不不不 |
[34:33] | Don’t, please. Don’t do this. | 请不要 不要这样 |
[34:37] | May. May, put it down. | 梅 梅 放下 |
[34:38] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[34:40] | he’s killing us. | 他要杀了我们 |
[34:42] | May, look at him. | 梅 看着他 |
[34:44] | He’s-he’s trying to protect himself. | 他是在保护他自己 |
[34:48] | It burns. | 好痛 |
[34:50] | Everywhere they land on me. | 它们只要落在我身上就痛 |
[34:51] | May, you see him? | 梅 你看到他吗 |
[34:53] | To him, you’re the monster. | 对他来说 你才是怪物 |
[34:58] | This is not who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[35:01] | If you kill him, | 如果你杀了他 |
[35:02] | it will ruin you. | 就会毁了你自己 |
[35:09] | Can I? | 给我好吗 |
[35:24] | How… | 他… |
[35:26] | How is he here? | 他怎么会在这里 |
[35:28] | When I was trapped in the network, | 我被困在网络里的时候 |
[35:29] | I had moments of lucidity. | 有几次清醒过来 |
[35:34] | I saw flashes… | 眼前闪过一些片段 |
[35:39] | …as if I was moving between this world and ours. | 就好像我在这个世界和我们的世界间穿梭 |
[35:44] | That’s when I found him. | 然后我就发现了他 |
[35:50] | Hugh? | 休 |
[35:53] | Hugh? | 休 |
[35:55] | Hugh? No. | 休 不 |
[35:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:00] | No. | 不 |
[36:02] | No. Please don’t go. | 不 求你别走 |
[36:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:13] | I brought him here. | 是我把他带来的 |
[36:15] | Thermodynamics. | 热力学 |
[36:17] | Energy cannot be created or destroyed. | 能量不能凭空产生或消失 |
[36:20] | It only changes states. | 只能改变状态 |
[36:22] | Even in death. | 即便死亡也不能例外 |
[36:23] | His energy passed through me | 我连入网络时 |
[36:26] | while I was the link to the network. | 他的能量穿过了我 |
[36:29] | Like a lightning rod. | 就像避雷针 |
[36:31] | When he took shape, | 他获得形体后 |
[36:32] | it-it could only recognize him as a foreign body, | 网络只能将他视为外来物 |
[36:34] | and it attacked him | 攻击了他 |
[36:36] | the way healthy cells attack cancer. | 就像健康细胞攻击癌细胞那样 |
[36:41] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:42] | Now. | 马上 |
[36:44] | All of us. | 我们一起 |
[36:46] | I’m taking you home. | 我要带你回家 |
[36:53] | The engines are overloading! We have to disengage! | 引擎过载了 我们得松开了 |
[36:57] | I’m shutting down primary regulators | 我要关闭一级调节器 |
[36:59] | to buy us three minutes and 30 seconds. | 给我们争取三分半时间 |
[37:01] | You realize you’re not in charge? | 你明白管事的不是你吗 |
[37:03] | Even Section 31 has court-martials. | 即使是31区也有军事法庭 |
[37:05] | Would they court-martial you | 要是他们知道了你六年前 |
[37:06] | if they knew what you did six years ago | 在迪那瓦对错误的大使做的事 |
[37:08] | on Deneva to the wrong ambassador? | 他们会让你上军事法庭吗 |
[37:11] | A minor offense, even if it were provable. | 小罪罢了 何况也没人能指证我 |
[37:15] | If someone accessed the data behind your firewall, | 要是有人拿到了你防火墙后的数据 |
[37:17] | it would be easy to prove. | 要指证你容易得很 |
[37:18] | You may want to consider that. | 你还是好好想想吧 |
[37:22] | Three minutes. | 给你三分钟 |
[37:25] | Try not to blow us up. | 可别炸得我们粉身碎骨 |
[37:27] | Such a worrier. | 你真是个勇士 |
[37:29] | We’ve bought you time. | 我们给你争取了时间 |
[37:32] | But not much. | 但不多 |
[37:33] | Copy that. Owo, prepare to disengage tractor rigs. | 收到 奥沃 准备松开牵引 |
[37:36] | Mr. Saru, they need to get a move on. | 萨鲁先生 他们得赶紧了 |
[37:56] | Hugh, | 休 |
[37:57] | the cube is our airlock between normal space and the network. | 隔间是我们在正常空间和网络之间的气阀 |
[38:03] | It’s safe to cross here. | 从这里通过是安全的 |
[38:05] | See? | 看到没 |
[38:08] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[38:35] | I can’t, Paul. | 我不能 保罗 |
[38:39] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你一起走 |
[38:48] | Why isn’t it working? Why can’t he go through? | 为什么不管用 他为什么过不去 |
[38:51] | His energy may have come from your world, | 他的能量也许来自你的世界 |
[38:53] | but everything else, everything we used | 但其它一切 我们用来构成 |
[38:55] | to build his body, came from ours. | 他身体的部分 都来自我们的世界 |
[38:57] | So what? You brought me here. | 那又怎样 你把我带过来了 |
[38:58] | You can, you can use the cocoon to transport him there. | 你能用茧把他传送过去 |
[39:00] | I-I moved you. | 我移动了你 |
[39:02] | We did not create you. | 我们并没有创造你 |
[39:03] | Our matter is not your matter. | 我们的物质与你们的不同 |
[39:05] | You’re saying you can’t rebuild him out there? | 你是说你没法在那边重建他吗 |
[39:07] | I’m saying… I don’t know. | 我是说…我不知道 |
[39:12] | I couldn’t maintain my own form without inhabiting you. | 不附在你身上 我就无法维持自己的形态 |
[39:18] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[39:28] | The JahSepp can reclaim my matter. | 亚赛普可以再生我的物质 |
[39:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:39] | You have to let me go. | 你必须对我放手了 |
[39:44] | Burnham, we are out of time! | 博翰 我们没有时间了 |
[39:48] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:49] | It’s now or never. | 再不走就走不成了 |
[39:53] | I can’t be the cause of this. | 不能让我毁了这一切 |
[39:55] | I can’t leave you twice. | 我不能再失去你一次 |
[39:58] | If you stay, | 如果你留下 |
[39:59] | it’ll be twice as deadly for the network. | 对网络来说毁灭程度会加倍 |
[40:03] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到其它办法 |
[40:05] | You’re devoted to creation, to life. | 你忠于创造 忠于生命 |
[40:11] | And there are a million reasons to love you, but that’s mine. | 这是我爱你的理由 尽管爱你的理由成千上万 |
[40:16] | Please don’t ruin that for me. | 请不要毁了它 |
[40:30] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[40:32] | May, you said you couldn’t rebuild yourself | 梅 你说你不能在我们的世界里 |
[40:33] | in our world because you don’t have human DNA. | 重建自己 因为你没有人类DNA |
[40:37] | Right! | 对 |
[40:39] | Right. That was the missing ingredient. | 对 这就是缺失的一环 |
[40:41] | The cocoon on our side is made | 我们这边的茧完全是由 |
[40:42] | entirely of atoms from the human world. | 人类世界的原子构建而成 |
[40:45] | If you take Culber’s DNA and add it to the cocoon, | 如果你将寇波的DNA加入到茧中 |
[40:49] | – then maybe he… – Maybe not. | -那么也许他… -也许不行 |
[40:52] | Either way, if we use the cocoon, | 不管怎样 如果我们用了茧 |
[40:54] | our door closes. | 我们的门就关闭了 |
[40:57] | How many beings have lived within each other? | 有多少生物是像我们这样共生呢 |
[41:02] | I feel I know you as deeply as I know myself. | 我感觉我对你的了解不亚于对自己的了解 |
[41:05] | I was gonna say that. I was just worried it would sound weird. | 我正要说这句 我担心说出来会奇怪 |
[41:08] | It’s not something I ever thought that I would have. | 我从没想过能拥有这样的关系 |
[41:11] | We have connected across evolution and across species. | 我们的关联跨越了进化和种族 |
[41:15] | But when Commander Stamets lost Hugh, | 但斯塔麦兹中校失去休的时候 |
[41:17] | he lost everything. | 他失去了一切 |
[41:20] | And if we have a chance to fix that, we have to try. | 如果我们有机会弥补 那就必须尝试 |
[41:24] | I really believe that the universe | 我坚信宇宙一定会以某种方式 |
[41:26] | will bring us back together somehow. | 让我们再次相聚 |
[41:30] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[41:35] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[41:38] | Commander. | 中校 |
[41:40] | On our way. | 马上就来 |
[41:43] | Now, May. | 动手 梅 |
[41:45] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们在另一边见 |
[41:53] | Burnham to the bridge. | 博翰呼叫舰桥 |
[41:54] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[41:59] | Leland, now! | 利兰 动手 |
[42:01] | They’re activating the spore drive! | 他们要启动孢子引擎了 |
[42:02] | Out of the way! | 别挡道 |
[43:16] | Commander Burnham? | 博翰中校 |
[43:23] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[43:27] | Stand down red alert. | 解除红色警报 |
[43:28] | Mr. Saru, | 萨鲁先生 |
[43:29] | have Dr. Pollard meet the team in Engineering. | 让波拉德医生去工程部接小队 |
[43:35] | Mr. Tyler. | 泰勒先生 |
[43:37] | You’ll stay on the bridge. | 你就留在舰桥上 |
[43:39] | Liaison protocol. | 联络员的规矩 |
[43:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[44:27] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[44:56] | Old friends who don’t shake hands? | 不握手的老朋友 |
[44:58] | You’re a long way from home, Admiral. | 你离家很远啊 上将 |
[44:59] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[45:01] | Starfleet has new and critical information | 关于七个信号 星际舰队 |
[45:03] | about the seven signals. | 有了新的关键信息 |
[45:05] | The first one that appeared | 第一个出现的信号 |
[45:06] | led Discovery to an interstellar asteroid. | 将发现号带去一个星际小行星 |
[45:09] | But by the time you arrived, the signal was gone. | 但当你们到达时 信号消失了 |
[45:12] | We detailed a research vessel to scan for subspace readings, | 我们派了一艘科研舰去扫描子空间数据 |
[45:16] | and the findings were unexpected. | 调查结果出乎预料 |
[45:20] | For a brief window, | 在短暂的时间内 |
[45:21] | the signal appears to have left behind | 信号似乎留下了 |
[45:24] | a trail of tachyon radiation. | 快子辐射的痕迹 |
[45:26] | Tachyons? Quantum field like that could imply… | 快子 这样的量子场可能意味着… |
[45:30] | time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[45:31] | Or it could be the by-product of cloaking devices | 或者可能是隐形设备或传送机的 |
[45:34] | or transporters. | 副产物 |
[45:35] | You’re both right. Or maybe you’re both wrong. | 你们都说对了 或者你们都说错了 |
[45:39] | Either way, the only one with | 不管怎样 唯一一个 |
[45:41] | any sort of connection to these signals is Lieutenant Spock, | 与这些信号有关联的人就是斯波克上尉 |
[45:44] | who’s still a fugitive. | 他仍然是个逃犯 |
[45:46] | I need both of you to find him, | 我需要你们找到他 |
[45:48] | and I need you to help each other. | 并且我需要你们互相协助 |
[45:52] | Come on, fellas. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[45:53] | Cut the manlier-than-thou bullshit. | 别再比谁更爷们儿了 |
[45:56] | Leland, you camouflaged yourself | 利兰 你在一次救援任务中 |
[45:58] | from a Starfleet captain, your friend, | 对一个舰队舰长 你的朋友 |
[46:01] | in the middle of a rescue mission. | 把自己伪装了起来 |
[46:02] | – Admiral, our camouf… – Save it. | -上将 我们的伪… -省省吧 |
[46:05] | And, Captain Pike, Section 31 may not be | 而你 派克舰长 31区也许不是 |
[46:08] | the shining beacon of righteous conduct you want it to be, | 你想要的领导正义的灯塔 |
[46:12] | but they are a critical intelligence division, | 但他们是重要的情报部门 |
[46:15] | and we have more pressing priorities than debating | 而我们有比辩论星际舰队第十四条宣言 |
[46:17] | Article 14 of Starfleet’s charter. | 更迫切的事要做 |
[46:19] | Nation building is never pretty. | 构建国家不可能手脚干净 |
[46:22] | That is the unappetizing truth, | 这是让人不快的事实 |
[46:24] | and you know it. | 而你心知肚明 |
[46:27] | Now, I don’t care | 我不关心 |
[46:28] | if you feel like you are on opposite sides. | 你们是不是觉得相互处于对立 |
[46:31] | We are all on the same team. | 我们都处于同一战线 |
[46:35] | We go back a long way, Chris. | 我们是老交情了 克里斯 |
[46:36] | But my job requires me to walk a line, and… | 但我的工作需要我在边界游离 |
[46:41] | I crossed that with you. | 而我对你越界了 |
[46:44] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[46:46] | It’s accepted. | 我接受 |
[46:49] | I’ll try to remember that my path is | 我会努力记住我的道路 |
[46:51] | sometimes clearer than yours. | 有时比你的要清晰 |
[46:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[46:55] | that’s the understatement of the millennium. | 这是一千年来最保守的描述了 |
[46:57] | Now tell me what you know about the shuttle. | 现在汇报你们对穿梭机的了解 |
[47:00] | Shuttle was a dead end. | 穿梭机是个死胡同 |
[47:01] | Mr. Spock knows how to cover his trail. | 斯波克先生知道怎么掩盖踪迹 |
[47:04] | Burnham might know more about | 关于他会去的地方 |
[47:05] | where he’d be than she realizes. I’ll talk to her. | 博翰知道的可能比她意识到的多 我会跟她谈 |
[47:07] | As we’re working together, | 既然我们要合作 |
[47:09] | I assume my temporary liaison officer is permanent. | 我猜我的临时联络员要常驻了 |
[47:12] | For the time being, Agent Tyler is yours. | 泰勒探员暂时是你的 |
[47:14] | Unless you would prefer Captain Georgiou. | 除非你更想要乔久舰长 |
[47:16] | – No, thank you. – No. | -不用 谢谢 -不行 |
[47:28] | Incoming message from Captain Philippa Georgiou. | 来自菲利帕·乔久舰长的信息 |
[47:36] | Put it through to the science lab. | 转到实验室 |
[47:47] | I heard you bought us a few minutes. | 我听说你为我们争取了几分钟 |
[47:49] | Is that any way to thank the savior of the Discovery? | 你就这样感谢拯救发现号的人吗 |
[47:53] | I know you want to be paid back, in spades. | 我知道你想要回报 高昂回报 |
[47:57] | Maybe I’m an altruist. | 也许我是利他主义者 |
[47:59] | Maybe I’m a Terran. | 也许我是人族 |
[48:01] | In fact, you were. | 实际上你是 |
[48:03] | Much more fun than this Vulcan stoicism. | 比瓦肯斯多葛主义有趣多了 |
[48:06] | I really need to know your intentions. | 我真的需要知道你的意图 |
[48:10] | Toward Spock. | 对斯波克的意图 |
[48:13] | I want to find him before a vigilante mob does, | 我想找到他 赶在义警暴徒 |
[48:18] | or a posse of trigger-happy starfleet cowboys. | 或一群好战的舰队牛仔之前 |
[48:22] | I’m pretty sure you want the same thing. | 我确定你想要的也一样 |
[48:25] | There’s just no world | 我绝对不可能 |
[48:28] | where I could give that serious consideration. | 把你说的话当真 |
[48:31] | I’ve had your life in my hands a dozen times. | 我有过数次干掉你的机会 |
[48:37] | You’re gonna have to start trusting me eventually. | 你早晚得开始相信我 |
[48:42] | Said the scorpion to the frog. | 蝎子对青蛙如是说 |
[48:46] | Have a little faith, Michael. | 有点信心 迈克 |
[48:52] | I envy those who can believe | 我嫉妒那些能够相信 |
[48:54] | there is a greater hand writing our story, | 有更高等的存在为我们书写故事的人 |
[48:58] | who chooses the words to keep chaos at bay. | 那些选择抑制混乱的词语的人 |
[49:05] | Connection. | 关联 |
[49:10] | Joy. | 喜悦 |
[49:16] | Love. | 爱 |
[49:20] | And resurrection. | 以及复活 |
[49:25] | With these words, the path becomes clear for a moment, | 通过这些词语 道路短暂地变得清晰 |
[49:31] | and then disappears. | 然后又消失不见 |
[50:13] | If I have a path… | 如果我有一条道路 |
[50:16] | …I’m still searching for it. | 我还在寻找它 |
[50:21] | We all are. | 我们都在寻找 |
[50:26] | That’s how we find our way, | 我们就是这样找到自己的路 |
[50:30] | by choosing to walk forward, | 通过选择继续向前 |
[50:34] | together. | 携手共进 |
[50:39] | And if there is a greater hand | 如果真的有更高等的存在 |
[50:40] | leading us into an uncertain future… | 引领我们走向不确定的未来 |
[50:47] | …I can only hope it guides us well. | 我只能希望它领我们走上正途 |