时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Personal log, Commander Michael Burnham. | 个人日志 迈克·博翰中校 |
[00:14] | My mother taught me the greatest mysteries come in threes. | 我母亲告诉我 最神秘的事情往往由三件组成 |
[00:19] | Birth, life, death. | 出生 生存 死亡 |
[00:22] | The past, the present and future. | 过去 现在和未来 |
[00:29] | That’s where the Red Angel is from. | 红色天使就是这么来的 |
[00:36] | We now have confirmation, thanks to Mr. Saru. | 多亏萨鲁 我们现在能够确认 |
[00:42] | The angel is humanoid and wearing an exosuit | 天使是类人生物 穿着我们未曾见过的 |
[00:46] | made of future technology we’ve never seen. | 未来技术制成的机械护甲 |
[00:50] | But whose future? | 但是是哪里的未来 |
[00:52] | And why? | 为什么来这里 |
[00:54] | The only person who may be able | 唯一一个可能回答出 |
[00:55] | to answer these questions | 这些问题的人 |
[00:57] | is the one person no body can find. | 就是那个谁都找不到的人 |
[01:00] | We know Spock began drawing the seven signals | 我们知道斯波克在七个信号出现之前 |
[01:02] | two months before they appeared. | 就开始画它们 |
[01:04] | Which presumes the angel shared them with him | 可以推断出天使处于某种原因 |
[01:06] | for a damn good reason. | 跟他分享了信号 |
[01:08] | According to his cognitive tests, he had a mental break. | 根据他的认知测试 他曾精神崩溃过 |
[01:11] | So, either the angel broke him, | 所以 要么是天使攻克了他 |
[01:13] | or chose him because he was broken. | 或者因为他曾崩溃过而选择了他 |
[01:15] | Well, I don’t like either option. | 这两个我都不喜欢 |
[01:19] | Maybe, uh, it showed him a future he couldn’t process. | 也许 他看到了一个他无法掌控的未来 |
[01:23] | We know that he ran from the psychiatric unit on Starbase 5. | 我们知道他从星际基地5号的精神病院逃了出来 |
[01:27] | And we know the shuttle that he stole | 我们还知道他偷走的穿梭机 |
[01:29] | disappeared somewhere in the Mutara sector. | 在穆塔拉区域附近消失了 |
[01:32] | – Any leads? – None. | -有什么线索吗 -没有 |
[01:34] | But if the Federation and Section 31 | 但是如果星际联邦和31区 |
[01:35] | are still looking for him… | 都还在找他的话 |
[01:38] | I think we need to find him first, sir. | 我认为我们需要先找到他 长官 |
[01:43] | I need permission to go to Vulcan. | 我需要去瓦肯星的许可 |
[01:45] | I haven’t spoken to my mother or father in some time. | 我很久没跟父母联系过了 |
[01:47] | Sarek’s on the Federation task force. | 沙瑞克在联邦特遣队 |
[01:49] | If he had any information, we’d know. | 如果他听到什么风声 我们也会知道的 |
[01:51] | If he did, yes, we would. | 如果他知道 是的 我们也能 |
[01:54] | My mother, on the other hand, | 而另一方面 我母亲 |
[01:56] | she hasn’t always seen eye-to-eye with him | 在斯波克的问题上 她的看法 |
[01:58] | when it comes to Spock. | 和他并不一致 |
[02:01] | You’ve already packed your bag, haven’t you? | 你已经收拾好行李了吧 |
[02:03] | I’d never do that without your permission, sir. | 没有您的允许 我是不会那样做的 长官 |
[02:06] | Take your leave, Commander. | 休假吧 中校 |
[02:09] | Good luck, and hurry back to us. | 祝你好运 尽快归队 |
[02:11] | Thank you, sir. Where are you headed? | 谢谢长官 你要去哪 |
[02:13] | We’re sticking around Kaminar for a while longer. | 我们还要在卡米纳周围逗留一阵 |
[02:16] | The signal that appeared with the Angel, | 随着天使一同出现的信号 |
[02:18] | left behind traces of residual decay | 留下了剩余衰减的痕迹 |
[02:20] | that Starfleets tasked us with analyzing. | 星际舰队委派我们对其进行分析 |
[02:22] | Hopefully, it’ll tell us when and where | 但愿 这能告诉我们 |
[02:24] | in the future it came from. | 它来自未来的何时何地 |
[02:25] | Then, good luck to you, too, Captain. | 那也祝你好运 舰长 |
[02:29] | Status report, Mr. Saru. | 汇报状况 萨鲁先生 |
[02:30] | The sensors have detected the same spike | 传感器探测到了快子粒子激增 |
[02:33] | of tachyon particles Admiral Cornwell’s team recorded | 与我们远征小行星之后 |
[02:35] | after our expedition to the asteroid. | 康韦尔上将的团队记录到的相同 |
[02:37] | Sir? Sir, these readings can’t be accurate. | 长官 长官 这些读数不可能是准确的 |
[02:40] | 5,000 parts per cubic micron? | 每立方微米5000个 |
[02:42] | – That’s a lot. – Ah, outside a supernova, | -太多了 -除了超新星 |
[02:44] | no one’s ever recorded densities at this level. | 还没人记录到这么大的密度 |
[02:46] | It’s freaking amazing. | 这太他妈了不起了 |
[02:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:48] | I’m sorry, sir. You know how I get | 抱歉 长官 你知道 |
[02:50] | around violations of causality. | 我碰到违反因果关系的事情时的反应 |
[02:52] | Plus, you said that I shouldn’t curse when I was on duty. | 而且 你说过我当值的时候不能骂人 |
[02:55] | What kind of power source could generate | 什么样的能量源 |
[02:57] | that amount of tachyon particles? | 能产生那么大量的快子粒子 |
[02:58] | Well, the technology may not have been invented yet. | 这种技术可能还没发明出来 |
[03:00] | Let’s determine more about this possible power source | 我们除了说”他妈的了不起”以外 |
[03:02] | beyond “freaking amazing”. | 还是多研究一下这个潜在能量源吧 |
[03:04] | I am attempting to launch a probe into the anomaly | 我正要发送探测器前往异常区 |
[03:07] | that may help us determine where in the future it came from. | 也许能帮助我们判定它来自未来的哪里 |
[03:10] | But the extreme tachyon interference | 但是极度的快子干扰 |
[03:12] | is disrupting our targeting systems. | 扰乱了我们的瞄准系统 |
[03:15] | Well, let’s get closer, then, shall we? | 那我们就靠近一些 |
[03:16] | Helm, forward, one-quarter impulse. | 舵手 向前四分之一个冲量 |
[03:18] | Airiam, assist Mr. Saru with analysis, please. | 埃瑞安 请协助萨鲁先生进行分析 |
[03:21] | Where’s Burnham? | 博翰在哪 |
[03:22] | On personal leave. | 休事假了 |
[03:23] | Why wasn’t I informed? | 为什么没通知我 |
[03:24] | Because “personal” means personal. | 因为事假就是私事假 |
[03:27] | Captain, if Burnham’s absence is related | 舰长 如果博翰的缺勤 |
[03:28] | to Spock’s disappearance, you owe me an explanation. | 与斯波克失踪相关 你需要给我一个解释 |
[03:31] | I owe you? | 我向你解释 |
[03:34] | Owe me. | 向我解释 |
[03:35] | Uh, Mr. Tyler, | 泰勒先生 |
[03:38] | the chair outranks the badge. | 舰长职位高于黑色勋章 |
[03:40] | The comms are off-line, sir. | 通信中断了 长官 |
[03:41] | Tactical systems have failed, too. | 作战系统也失灵了 |
[03:42] | Talk to me, Owo. | 汇报情况 奥沃 |
[03:43] | Captain, these readings don’t make any sense. | 舰长 这些读数说不通 |
[03:46] | The computers seem caught in some kind of loop. | 电脑似乎陷入了什么循环 |
[03:48] | Computers do not do well with temporal distortions, | 如果我们面对的是时间扭曲 |
[03:50] | if that is what we are dealing with. | 那么电脑无法很好地进行处理 |
[03:52] | Oh, what the frick? | 什么鸟玩意 |
[03:54] | You owe me an explanation. | 你需要给我一个解释 |
[03:55] | I owe you? The chair outranks the badge. | 我向你解释 舰长职位高于黑色勋章 |
[03:59] | Captain, dead ahead. | 舰长 正前方 |
[04:03] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[04:04] | It appears to be a rift in space-time, Captain. | 似乎是时空结构中的一个裂缝 舰长 |
[04:06] | Full reverse. | 全速后退 |
[04:16] | S-Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:17] | Systems back online. | 系统恢复了 |
[04:19] | Okay, let’s not do that again. | 好吧 咱们还是别这么玩了 |
[04:21] | Mr. Saru, load your probe onto a shuttle, | 萨鲁先生 把你的探测器装到穿梭机上 |
[04:24] | I’ll pilot it close enough to target the anomaly | 我把它开到足够近的地方瞄准异常区 |
[04:25] | and launch from there. | 然后从那发射 |
[04:26] | Sir? | 长官 |
[04:27] | Test pilot was my first assignment in Starfleet. | 测试飞行是我在星际舰队的第一个任务 |
[04:30] | I know Discovery’s shuttles better than anyone else on board. | 我是舰上最了解发现号穿梭机的人 |
[04:31] | Well, I have no doubt, sir, | 好吧 我对此没有疑问 长官 |
[04:32] | but you are vital personnel. | 但你是重要人员 |
[04:36] | I’m also the most qualified. | 我也是最合适的 |
[04:43] | Are you familiar with the term “bad penny”, Mr. Tyler? | 你对”无用之人”这个词熟悉吗 泰勒先生 |
[04:46] | Captain, you can keep me in the dark about Burnham, | 舰长 你可以向我隐瞒博翰的事 |
[04:48] | but not when it comes to intelligence about these signals | 但是你不能隐瞒关于这些信号 |
[04:51] | or the Red Angel. | 还有红色天使的情报 |
[04:51] | I’m your official liaison to Section 31. | 我是31区派来的正式联络员 |
[04:54] | You have to deal with me. | 你一定得和我商量 |
[04:55] | And what about the Klingon inside you? | 你体内的克林贡血统呢 |
[04:57] | You are aware the war is over, right? | 你知道战争已经结束了 对吧 |
[04:59] | My problem isn’t with Klingons. | 我不是担心克林贡人 |
[05:01] | You killed a member of this crew. | 你杀了一名舰员 |
[05:03] | At least your shadow did– Voq. | 至少是你的幻影干的 沃克 |
[05:08] | Sorry, but theres no way to get rid of him, sir. | 抱歉 但我无法摆脱他 长官 |
[05:12] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[06:53] | Starfleet shuttle, identify yourself. | 星舰穿梭机 请表明身份 |
[06:56] | This is Commander Michael Burnham. | 我是迈克·博翰中校 |
[06:58] | Requesting permission to land at the residence of Ambassador Sarek. | 请求在沙瑞克大使的住所降落 |
[07:02] | Is this official Starfleet business? | 这属于星际舰队的官方事务吗 |
[07:05] | I’m not here as a Starfleet officer. | 我不是以星际舰队军官的身份来的 |
[07:08] | I’m here as his daughter. | 我是以他女儿的身份来的 |
[07:09] | Permission granted. | 准予请求 |
[07:29] | My name is Amanda. | 我的名字叫阿曼达 |
[07:32] | My name is Amanda. | 我的名字叫阿曼达 |
[07:34] | What’s yours? | 你呢 |
[07:35] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[07:36] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[07:38] | Do you want to meet our son? | 你想见见我们的儿子吗 |
[07:40] | Do you want to meet our son? | 你想见见我们的儿子吗 |
[08:10] | You are amused by your own error? | 你被你自己犯的错逗笑了 |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:16] | That is… illogical. | 这不合逻辑 |
[08:22] | Emotions confuse me. | 情感使我困扰 |
[08:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:43] | I’m so glad you’re home, Michael. | 我很高兴你回家了 迈克 |
[08:47] | Spock is still missing. | 斯波克仍处于失踪 |
[08:49] | Mother, I need your help. | 母亲 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:50] | Yes, we know. | 是的 我们知道 |
[08:53] | Sarek’s been like that for hours. | 沙瑞克已经这样好几个小时了 |
[08:55] | From the moment your father heard | 当你父亲知道了 |
[08:56] | that your brother disappeared, | 你弟弟失踪后 |
[08:57] | he’s been practicing tokmar every day. | 他每天都在练习托克玛冥想术 |
[09:02] | I’ve never seen tokmar performed before. | 我以前从没见过托克玛冥想术 |
[09:05] | Ancient Vulcans believed | 古瓦肯人相信 |
[09:06] | it could bring lost souls back home. | 这种方法可以召唤迷失的灵魂带回家 |
[09:09] | It isn’t working. | 没有用 |
[09:15] | I think it’s more than that. | 我觉得不止这样 |
[09:18] | Sarek has the most disciplined, | 沙瑞克拥有我所见过的最自律 |
[09:19] | logical mind I know. | 最具有逻辑性的头脑 |
[09:21] | If it isn’t working, there has to be a reason. | 如果没有用 肯定是有原因的 |
[09:26] | I think you know what it is. | 我想你知道是什么原因 |
[09:29] | I haven’t heard from him. | 我一直没有他的消息 |
[09:30] | The longer he’s on the run, the harder it’ll be for him. | 他逃得越久 他的处境越艰难 |
[09:33] | Yes, I can see the logic in that. | 是的 我能看出这里面的逻辑关系 |
[09:37] | No matter how angry you are with me, | 不管你有多生我的气 |
[09:38] | you have to know how much I love him. | 你要知道我有多爱他 |
[09:40] | Spock is my brother, I’ll protect him. | 斯波克是我弟弟 我会保护他 |
[09:42] | Even if I knew where he was… | 就算我知道他在哪 |
[09:45] | there is no way that I would ever | 我也绝对不会送他去自首 |
[09:50] | turn him in to be tried for murders he did not commit. | 然后让他因为没犯过的谋杀而受审 |
[09:55] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[09:55] | I have not seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[09:57] | My whole life, you’ve told me the truth. | 从小到大 你从未对我说过谎 |
[10:01] | That’s how I know you’re lying. | 所以我能看出你在说谎 |
[10:04] | If you know where he is, let me help him. | 如果你知道他在哪 让我去帮他 |
[10:08] | You have to. You have to let me help him. | 你必须这么做 你必须让我帮他 |
[10:15] | Spock is not how you remember him. | 斯波克已经不是你记忆中的样子了 |
[10:25] | Shuttle 5 approaching the anomaly. | 5号穿梭机正在前往异常区 |
[10:28] | Now at minute five, and still no signs of temporal effects. | 已经过了五分钟 仍然没有时间效应的迹象 |
[10:33] | Ready to move us another 600 kilometers closer | 准备再接近600公里 |
[10:35] | and reacclimate. | 重新适应环境 |
[10:36] | Like a diver rising to the surface. | 就像浮上水面的潜水员 |
[10:38] | Don’t want to get the “time bends,” sir. | 可别让时间”扭曲了” 长官 |
[10:40] | Time bends. I like that. | “时间扭曲” 我喜欢 |
[10:43] | Oh, everything sounds cooler | 只要在前面加上”时间”二字 |
[10:44] | when you put “time” in front of it. | 任何东西听起来都会变酷 |
[10:47] | Oh. Getting readings off the rift– time rift. | 正在取得裂缝的读数 时间裂缝 |
[10:51] | Transmitting to you now, Discovery. | 发现号 现在将读数传输过去 |
[10:56] | Captain Pike, when targeting the anomaly with the probe, | 派克舰长 当你用探测器标记异常区的时候 |
[10:59] | make sure to avoid the aperture. | 记得避开孔隙 |
[11:01] | The sooner you can launch, the better | 你能越快发射探测器 |
[11:02] | you are on the clock, sir. | 剩下的时间就越多 长官 |
[11:04] | Acknowledged, Mr. S… Acknowledged… | 收到 先生 收到 |
[11:06] | Acknowledged, Mr. Saru. | 收到 萨鲁先生 |
[11:07] | Acknowledged, Mr. Saru… | 收到 萨鲁先生 |
[11:10] | Vocal analysis shows | 声道分析显示 |
[11:11] | that all three acknowledgments | 刚刚的三次确认 |
[11:12] | are the same transmission, sir. | 属于同一次传输 长官 |
[11:15] | Captain, you are experiencing temporal distortions. | 舰长 你们遭遇了时间扭曲 |
[11:19] | Do not proceed any closer. | 不要继续前进 |
[11:20] | Launch the probe from your current position. | 从你当前的位置发射探测器 |
[11:22] | Thank you, Mr. Saru. Registering full stop. | 谢谢 萨鲁先生 启动完全停止 |
[11:25] | Entering coordinates and launch sequence. | 输入坐标和发射顺序 |
[11:27] | No! | 不 |
[11:35] | Something wrong, sir? | 怎么了 长官 |
[11:37] | Sir? | 长官 |
[11:38] | Launch the probe. | 发射探测器 |
[11:51] | Captain, there’s a temporal shockwave headed right at you. | 舰长 你前方有一道时间冲击波 |
[11:55] | Copy that. Engaging evasive maneuvers. | 收到 执行机动规避 |
[11:57] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:00] | Altering course for… | 改变航线… |
[12:05] | I’ve lost them in the time rift. | 他们在时间裂缝中消失了 |
[12:07] | I can’t locate them anywhere. | 无法对他们定位 |
[12:09] | No response on any channel. | 所有频道均无回应 |
[12:11] | No transponder reading from the shuttle, either. | 穿梭机的应答器也没有响应 |
[12:12] | Mr. Rhys? | 里斯先生 |
[12:14] | Do you detect any debris from an explosion? | 你探测到任何爆炸产生的残片吗 |
[12:17] | I can’t see anything, sir. | 我什么都探测不到 长官 |
[12:18] | The sensors are not responding. | 传感器毫无反应 |
[12:19] | If I move the ship any closer, | 如果我把星舰靠得更近的话 |
[12:20] | the same thing could happen to us, sir. | 我们可能也会遭遇同样的情况 长官 |
[12:26] | Officers, | 军官们 |
[12:27] | our mission has now changed from research to rescue. | 我们的任务现在从研究转变成了援救 |
[12:31] | The captain and Tyler are counting on us. | 舰长和泰勒都在指望着我们 |
[12:34] | Owosekun, rectify our sensor issues | 奥沃瑟坤 通过手动计算不同的快子水平 |
[12:36] | by accounting for varying tachyon levels manually. | 来修正传感器的问题 |
[12:39] | Rhys, continue studying the anomaly. | 里斯 继续研究异常区 |
[12:41] | We must understand the internal dynamics of the phenomenon | 我们必须通过了解这种现象的内部动力 |
[12:44] | in order to recognize deviations. | 来识别出偏差 |
[12:46] | Because those deviations might be our missing shuttle. | 因为那些偏差可能是我们失踪的穿梭机 |
[12:48] | Correct. | 正确 |
[12:50] | The radiation will be lethal in five hours. | 辐射量五小时后就会致命 |
[12:52] | Do you really think we’ll be able to locate them? | 你真的认为我们能找到他们的位置吗 |
[12:54] | Well, the question may not be where they are, but when. | 问题可能不是他们在哪里 而是在何时 |
[12:58] | We must assume that time does not move inside the anomaly | 我们必须假设异常区内部的时间 |
[13:01] | along a strictly linear course. | 不是以严格的线性来流动的 |
[13:03] | No, it jumbles it all up, like a blender. | 对 它把时间都搅乱了 像个搅拌器 |
[13:06] | Which makes… | 那会使… |
[13:08] | finding the captain and Tyler… impossible. | 找到舰长和泰勒这件事变得…不可能 |
[13:12] | For us, perhaps, but… | 对我们 可能是这样 但… |
[13:15] | as we discovered when Mr. Mudd attacked us, | 穆德先生攻击我们的时候 我们发现了 |
[13:18] | Commander Stamets has a unique relationship with time. | 斯塔麦兹中校与时间有着独特的关系 |
[13:21] | The Tardigrade DNA protects him | 水熊虫DNA可以保护他 |
[13:23] | from the effects of temporal distortions. | 不受时间扭曲的影响 |
[13:25] | Perhaps he can see something we cannot. | 也许他能看到我们看不到的东西 |
[13:28] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[13:38] | Constructionism combines the epistemological thesis | 建构主义将有关可知的认知论假设 |
[13:41] | about what can be known with a metaphilosophical view | 和对于哲学问题本质的元哲学观点 |
[13:43] | on the nature of philosophical questions. | 结合在了一起 |
[13:45] | Formal logic utilizes plausible reasoning | 正规的逻辑运用了合理的推理 |
[13:47] | and inductive methods organized into subsystems. | 以及纳入子系统的归纳方法 |
[13:49] | The most important of these systems is classical logic… | 这些系统中最重要的就是经典逻辑… |
[13:55] | The most important of these systems is classical logic… | 这些系统中最重要的就是经典逻辑… |
[13:57] | Formal logic utilizes plausible… | 正规的逻辑运用了合理的… |
[13:59] | But even if their premises are true… | 但即使他们的大前提成立… |
[14:00] | All inductive arguments are therefore deductively invalid. | 所有归纳性的观点也因此在推理方面不成立 |
[14:02] | The premises of an inductive argument do not entail the truth | 归纳论点的前提不包含 |
[14:04] | of the arguments conclusion. | 论点结论的真实性 |
[14:05] | In deductive logic, the methods of reasoning | 在演绎逻辑中 推理方法 |
[14:07] | and the procedure for finding evidence are investigated. | 和举证步骤都得到了探讨 |
[14:09] | In deductive logic, the methods of reasoning | 在演绎逻辑中 论证方法 |
[14:11] | and the procedure for finding evidence are investigated. | 和举证步骤都得到了探讨 |
[14:13] | Only if it is impossible for the conclusion to be false | [演绎论证是指]只有当前提都为真时 |
[14:15] | while the premises are all true. | 结论不可能为假 |
[14:31] | Spock, it’s me. | 斯波克 是我 |
[14:47] | A deductive argument is one | 演绎论证的目的是 |
[14:48] | that aims to show its conclusions must be true. | 证明其结论必须为真 |
[14:56] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[14:58] | Spock, can you hear me? | 斯波克 你能听见我说话吗 |
[15:00] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[15:01] | To say that a logical construction is valid | 逻辑结构成立 |
[15:02] | is to say that the premises are true… | 就是说前提均为真 |
[15:03] | It’s Michael. | 我是迈克 |
[15:04] | A deductive argument is | 演绎论证的目的是 |
[15:05] | one that aims to show its conclusion must be true. | 证明其结论必须为真 |
[15:08] | How long has he been like this? | 他这样有多长时间了 |
[15:09] | Two days. | 两天 |
[15:11] | I couldn’t go to Sarek. | 我没办法去找沙瑞克 |
[15:13] | He would weigh the needs of the many against the… | 他会权衡多数人的需求与… |
[15:16] | We’ve got to get him to a doctor. | 我们得送他去看医生 |
[15:17] | …is classical logic. | …经典逻辑 |
[15:19] | Every avenue leaves a trail. | 什么办法都会留下痕迹的 |
[15:21] | Mother, he’s just repeating the First Doctrines of Logic. | 妈妈 他就是在重复逻辑第一原理 |
[15:23] | He’s trying to ground himself. | 他是在想办法让自己平静下来 |
[15:38] | What are those numbers? | 这些数字是什么意思 |
[15:39] | I don’t know, I’ve tried looking. | 我不知道 我试着去查了 |
[15:41] | Are they coordinates? Are they command codes? | 是坐标吗 是指令代码吗 |
[15:42] | – Are they birthdays? – I don’t know, | -是生日吗 -我不知道 |
[15:42] | I’ve tried everything. | 所有的我都试了 |
[15:44] | We have to get him to a hospital. | 我们得把他送去医院 |
[15:46] | You’re not taking him anywhere. | 他哪里都不去 |
[15:49] | Mother, if he were a full-blooded Vulcan, | 妈妈 如果他是纯种的瓦肯人 |
[15:52] | these emotions would have driven him insane by now. | 这些情感早就把他逼疯了 |
[15:56] | You cannot keep him here. | 你不能把他关在这 |
[15:57] | Spock came to me for help, | 斯波克是来找我求助的 |
[15:59] | and I will never turn him in. | 我不会把他交出去 |
[16:02] | And under Federation law, I don’t have to. | 根据联邦法律 我也不需要这样 |
[16:05] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[16:07] | Please don’t do this. | 求求你不要这样 |
[16:09] | As the wife of the Vulcan ambassador, | 作为瓦肯星大使的夫人 |
[16:11] | I have the legal authority to invoke diplomatic immunity | 我有权行使外交豁免权 |
[16:14] | in order to shield my son from extradition. | 来让我的儿子免于被引渡 |
[16:17] | Unless the ambassador objects. | 除非大使本人反对 |
[16:28] | The sensors are useless. | 传感器完全没有用 |
[16:29] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费你的时间 |
[16:30] | We need a fixed point to target if were gonna navigate | 我们需要一个固定的点作为目标才能用 |
[16:33] | – by dead reckoning. – You telling me how to fly now? | -推算航行法导航 -轮不到你教我 |
[16:34] | Captain, I’m not the enemy here. | 舰长 我不是敌人 |
[16:37] | You got any experience behind the stick? | 你有驾驶经验吗 |
[16:39] | Take it. | 你来吧 |
[16:46] | Adjust heading to 1-90-mark-2. | 调整方向到方位1-90 坐标2 |
[16:48] | That’s the signal that brought us to Kaminar. | 那是引导我们来卡米纳的信号 |
[16:51] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[16:52] | It disappeared before Discovery arrived. | 在发现号到达之前它就消失了 |
[16:54] | We’re being pulled back in time. | 我们被拉回到以前了 |
[16:56] | Or worse, we’re traveling through | 或者可能更糟 我们是同时在 |
[16:57] | past, present, and future all at once. | 过去现在和未来之间 |
[16:59] | We could be together for all eternity. | 我们可能要永远在一起了 |
[17:01] | Unless the rift closes while we’re still here. | 除非裂缝关上时我们还在这里 |
[17:03] | In which case, eternity might not last as long as we think. | 这种情况下永远可能没有我们想的那么长久 |
[17:05] | Wait. I have to assume | 等等 我必须得假设 |
[17:08] | Discoverys coming through the anomaly for our flight path. | 发现号会穿过那片异常区来寻找我们的航线 |
[17:11] | Release the plasma from the nacelles. | 释放右机舱的等离子 |
[17:12] | Three bursts, five minutes apart. | 分三次放 每五分钟放一次 |
[17:14] | The thrusters will ignite the fuel. | 推进器会点燃这些燃料 |
[17:15] | All due respect, sir, we need this fuel. | 恕我直言 长官 我们需要这些燃料 |
[17:17] | That wasn’t a suggestion, Mr. Tyler. | 泰勒先生 那不是个建议 |
[17:18] | Captain, every decision youve made so far | 舰长 你至今做的每一个决定 |
[17:20] | is about your guilt at sitting out the war. | 都是出于你在战时置身事外的内疚 |
[17:21] | You’re trying to prove your bravery | 你在以我们的生命为代价 |
[17:23] | at the expense of our lives. | 来证明你的英勇 |
[17:24] | Thats enough! | 够了 |
[17:25] | You will release the plasma, or when we get back to the ship– | 你要释放等离子 不然等我们回到舰上 |
[17:28] | and we will get back to the ship– | 我们一定能回去 |
[17:29] | I’ll throw you in the brig. | 我就会把你扔进禁闭舱 |
[17:30] | And then you can think about guilt | 然后你就能一边思考内疚 |
[17:32] | while awaiting court-martial | 一边等着军事法庭 |
[17:33] | for failing to follow a direct order. | 审判你违抗命令 |
[17:34] | Do you understand, Specialist Tyler? | 懂了吗 泰勒专员 |
[17:36] | Initiating plasma abort, sir. | 开始释放等离子 长官 |
[17:46] | The captain is lost? | 舰长消失了 |
[17:48] | How the hell did that happen? | 到底发生了什么 |
[17:49] | Well, he and Tyler got swept up in a time rift. | 他和泰勒掉进了一个时间裂缝 |
[17:51] | A time rift? What’s a…? | 时间裂缝 什么是… |
[17:53] | Wait, are these radiation levels accurate? | 等等 这些电磁辐射等级准确吗 |
[17:56] | They’ll reach lethal exposure in four hours. | 四小时后他们的辐射暴露量就会致命 |
[17:58] | And Saru wants me to plot the shuttles trajectory | 萨鲁想让我以菌丝网络为基准 |
[18:01] | by using the mycelial network as a constant? | 绘制出穿梭机的轨迹 |
[18:03] | Well, since you have Tardigrade DNA in your system, | 既然你体内有水熊虫的DNA |
[18:05] | it should be a piece of cake for you. | 对你来说应该是小菜一碟 |
[18:06] | Beyond the event horizon, time exists all at once, | 超出视界外 所有时间都同时存在 |
[18:10] | which makes finding them like… | 这使得找到他们就像 |
[18:12] | catching a grain of sand in a hurricane, | 用镊子在龙卷风中 |
[18:14] | using a pair of tweezers. | 捏起一粒沙子 |
[18:22] | To say that a logical construction is valid… | 逻辑结构成立… |
[18:23] | You lied to me, Amanda. | 你骗了我 阿曼达 |
[18:25] | I assume you hid our son in this sacred crypt | 我猜测你把我们的儿子藏在这个神圣地窖里 |
[18:28] | because it contains katra stones, | 是因为这里有灵魂石 |
[18:30] | which blocks any outside telepathic link with him. | 它能隔绝他和外面的任何心灵感应连接 |
[18:34] | You assume correctly. | 你的猜测是正确的 |
[18:35] | Your behavior was impulsive and shortsighted. | 你的行为是冲动而短视的 |
[18:38] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[18:40] | I accepted this life because I love you. | 我接受这种生活是因为我爱你 |
[18:44] | And now Spock pays the price… | 而现在斯波克为此付出了代价 |
[18:47] | like he always has. | 就像他一直以来那样 |
[18:50] | This is my worst fear. | 这就是我最害怕的事 |
[18:53] | Do you know that I used to read Alice to Spock | 你知道在斯波克还小的时候 |
[18:58] | when he was a little boy, before Michael came into the house? | 我曾经给他读《爱丽丝》吗 在迈克来之前 |
[19:01] | “…which way I ought to go from here? | 请告诉我该走哪条路好吗 |
[19:04] | “That depends a good deal | 那得看 |
[19:05] | on where you want to get to,” said the Cat. | 你想去哪儿 猫回答 |
[19:07] | Do you know why I read him that book? | 你知道我为什么给他读那本书吗 |
[19:09] | Because Spock had difficulties. | 因为斯波克有困难 |
[19:12] | Human difficulties. | 人类的困难 |
[19:16] | Learning, reading, writing. | 学习 阅读 写作上的困难 |
[19:21] | The Vulcans called it L’tak Terai. | 瓦肯人称其为拉塔克·特莱症 |
[19:26] | A temporary complication remedied at the Learning Center. | 一种在学习中心治好了的暂时的病症 |
[19:31] | No. | 不 |
[19:33] | He had no support. | 没人支持他 |
[19:35] | Nobody wanted to help a half-Vulcan child | 没人愿意帮助一个从母亲那里 |
[19:38] | with a learning disability hed inherited from his mother. | 遗传了学习障碍的半瓦肯孩子 |
[19:42] | And in order to save our son, | 为了救我们的儿子 |
[19:44] | I began to read him a story about how to survive | 我开始给他读一个关于在上下左右颠倒的 |
[19:47] | when up is down and left is right. | 世界中生存的故事 |
[19:49] | Your obsession with a book | 你对那本关于混乱的书的痴迷 |
[19:51] | about chaos has done a disservice to our children. | 对我们的孩子造成了伤害 |
[19:56] | They were the ones | 他们才是 |
[19:58] | who were on both sides of the looking glass. | 跨越镜子两面的人 |
[20:02] | Not you, Sarek. | 不是你 沙瑞克 |
[20:07] | You never truly respected humanity. | 你从未真正尊重过人性 |
[20:10] | If that were true, I would have married a Vulcan. | 假如那是真的 我就会和瓦肯人结婚了 |
[20:15] | Would you have left Vulcan for me? | 那你会为我离开瓦肯星吗 |
[20:18] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会 |
[20:19] | I sacrificed everything for our family. | 我为我们的家庭牺牲了一切 |
[20:22] | That does not change the fact | 那改变不了 |
[20:23] | that you have harbored a fugitive, | 你藏匿了一个逃犯的事实 |
[20:25] | which is a flagrant abuse of my authority. | 这是明目张胆地滥用我的职权 |
[20:28] | I don’t live under your authority. | 我并不活在你的职权之下 |
[20:31] | I’m your wife and I’m your partner. | 我是你的妻子 你的搭档 |
[20:38] | Try again, husband. | 再努力些 丈夫 |
[20:40] | “But I dont want to go among mad people, | 可我不想和疯子打交道 |
[20:42] | “remarked Alice. | 爱丽丝说 |
[20:43] | “Oh, you can’t help that, said the Cat. | 那你可没法子 猫说 |
[20:46] | “We’re all mad. | 我们这里全是疯子 |
[20:48] | “I’m mad. You’re mad. | 我也是 你也是 |
[20:50] | “But how do you know I’m mad? said Alice. | 你怎么知道我是疯子 爱丽丝问 |
[20:55] | You must be, said the Cat.” | 不是疯子就不会到这儿来 猫回答 |
[20:56] | He is regressing. | 他在退化 |
[20:58] | If Spock relinquishes all logic, he’s lost. | 如果斯波克放弃所有的逻辑 他就会迷失 |
[21:02] | Father. | 父亲 |
[21:04] | I believe this is connected to the Red Angel. | 我认为这和红色天使有关联 |
[21:07] | Spock saw it. | 斯波克见过它 |
[21:08] | And the seven signals, before they appeared to us. | 还有那七个信号 他在我们之前见过它们 |
[21:12] | You hid this from me. | 你对我隐瞒了这件事 |
[21:13] | I wanted to find him first. | 我想先找到他 |
[21:14] | I was trying to save his life. | 我想救他的命 |
[21:20] | Amanda, you are correct. | 阿曼达 你说得对 |
[21:22] | Spock needs help, | 斯波克需要帮助 |
[21:24] | which is why you must deliver him to Captain Leland. | 这就是为什么你必须把他送到利兰舰长那里 |
[21:28] | Throwing him at the mercy of Section 31 | 把他交到31区手中 |
[21:31] | might be throwing him to the wolves. | 可能就是把他扔入狼群 |
[21:33] | You want to deliver our son to the people that are after him? | 你想把我们的儿子交给追捕他的人 |
[21:36] | The sole reason they must be after Spock is because his mind | 他们必须追捕斯波克的唯一原因 |
[21:40] | contains answers the Federation desperately needs. | 是因为他脑中有联邦急需的答案 |
[21:44] | Outside of this room, | 在这个房间之外 |
[21:45] | no one is more motivated to heal Spock | 没有人比31区更有动机 |
[21:50] | than Section 31. | 想治好斯波克了 |
[21:51] | And what are they gonna do when they’re done with him? | 他们用完他以后会怎么做 |
[21:54] | Lock him in jail and throw away the key? | 把他永远关在监狱里吗 |
[21:56] | Not if he is innocent. | 除非他是无辜的 |
[21:58] | And there is another logical reason | 还有另一个合乎逻辑的原因 |
[22:00] | Michael must do this. | 让迈克去做这件事 |
[22:02] | Your career as a Starfleet officer | 如果你不能完成你的任务 |
[22:04] | will be jeopardized once again | 你作为星舰军官的前途 |
[22:07] | if you fail to fulfill your duty. | 就会再次蒙上阴霾 |
[22:10] | …view on the nature of philosophical questions. | 对于阵雪问题本质的观点 |
[22:13] | And I am not prepared | 我并不准备 |
[22:16] | to lose both of our children on the same day. | 在同一天失去我们的两个孩子 |
[22:24] | …the framework of this system, | 系统的结构 |
[22:26] | the relation of logical sequence is… | 逻辑顺序的关系是 |
[22:29] | Status report, Mr. Tyler. | 泰勒先生 报告状态 |
[22:30] | Plasma levels at 30%, shields down to 23. | 等离子量30% 护盾降到23% |
[22:32] | We’re circling closer to the aperture. | 我们正在旋转接近光圈 |
[22:34] | So you got what you came for. | 你来的目的已经达成了 |
[22:36] | How’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:37] | Dire straits, high stakes. | 凶险处境 风险很高 |
[22:39] | Low probability of surfacing. | 逃出去可能性很低 |
[22:41] | And the bonus of taking me down with you. | 还附赠和我同归于尽 |
[22:43] | I am trying to get us out of here. | 我在试图带我们离开这里 |
[22:45] | Arguing with each other isn’t going to make it… | 彼此争吵不会解决… |
[22:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:57] | It’s our probe. | 是我们的探测器 |
[23:01] | But somehow it got an upgrade. | 但它好像升级了 |
[23:13] | N-C-I-A-9-3, do you read? | N-C-I-A-9-3 你能收到吗 |
[23:15] | I’m Commander Michael Burnham, and my passenger, | 我是迈克·博翰中校 我的乘客 |
[23:16] | Lieutenant Spock, requires immediate medical attention. | 斯波克上尉需要即刻接受治疗 |
[23:19] | Alter course to 1-3-1-mark-7 | 路线改至方位131坐标7 |
[23:21] | and power down your thrusters. | 关掉你的推进器 |
[23:33] | I’m impressed you found Spock before we did, | 我很惊讶你在我们之前找到斯波克 |
[23:35] | and that you used your own mother to do it. | 你用你自己的母亲来找他 |
[23:38] | I would have enjoyed manipulating mine like that. | 我也想那样操纵我的母亲 |
[23:42] | If she’d lived a little longer. | 如果她活得长一点的话 |
[23:45] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[23:47] | It’s a blur. | 我记不清了 |
[23:49] | We’ve given Commander Spock | 为了完成治疗 |
[23:50] | a sedative for this procedure. | 我们给斯波克中校打了镇定剂 |
[23:54] | Captain Leland, what is that? | 莱兰舰长 那是什么 |
[23:56] | It allows us to scan and repair Spock’s neural impulses. | 我们用它来扫描和修复斯波克的神经脉冲 |
[23:59] | Control wouldn’t proceed | 如果会对你弟弟造成危害 |
[24:00] | if there was any risk to your brother. | 管控不会允许进行的 |
[24:05] | Give us the room, please. | 请回避 |
[24:09] | That includes you. | 也包括你 |
[24:18] | I hope Spock is innocent. | 我希望斯波克是清白的 |
[24:20] | If he isn’t, my gut tells me he may not have been himself. | 如果他有罪 我的直觉告诉我他可能不太正常 |
[24:24] | I know how painful this is for you. | 我知道这让你有多痛苦 |
[24:25] | You need answers. So do we. | 你需要答案 我们也是 |
[24:29] | We will find them together. | 我们会一起找出答案 |
[24:30] | I made that promise to Ambassador Sarek, | 我向沙瑞克大使保证过 |
[24:32] | and I’m making you the same promise. | 我也对你做出同样的保证 |
[24:38] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 舰长 |
[24:41] | Is there anything you can tell us about | 你能告诉我们一些 |
[24:42] | your brothers psychological makeup that may help us? | 你弟弟的心理状况来帮助我们吗 |
[24:49] | He’s brilliant, curious. | 他聪明 好奇 |
[24:55] | When he was little, he seemed to have fewer filters. | 当他小的时候 他没有那么多屏障 |
[24:58] | Everything reached him. | 一切都能引起他的兴趣 |
[25:01] | My mother said he had a condition | 我妈妈说他小时候 |
[25:02] | called l’tak Terai as a child. | 得了一种拉塔克·特莱的病 |
[25:06] | I’ve heard the term. | 我听过这个词 |
[25:07] | It’s a spatial and order dysphagia. | 这是一种空间和秩序的认知障碍 |
[25:10] | Much like dyslexia. | 就像阅读困难 |
[25:11] | Pretty common on Earth. | 在地球上很常见 |
[25:12] | Not so much on Vulcan. | 在瓦肯星就没那么多了 |
[25:16] | I received permission from Admiral Cornwell | 我得到了康韦尔上将的许可 |
[25:18] | to extend your leave. | 延长你的假期 |
[25:20] | However, our facilities are classified. | 但是 我们的机构是保密的 |
[25:23] | Section 31 doesn’t allow non-assigned personnel | 31区不允许 |
[25:25] | to stay on board. | 非相关人员停留 |
[25:27] | I’d rather not leave him alone, sir. | 我不想让他一个人呆着 长官 |
[25:28] | You won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[25:30] | He’ll get the best care the Federation has to offer. | 他会得到联邦政府能提供的最佳治疗 |
[25:33] | We both need him to get better, Burnham. | 我们都需要他好转 博翰 |
[25:36] | Look, we’re less than four hours away from Starbase 23. | 我们离23号星际基地不到四个小时的路程 |
[25:41] | Spock will be with the doctors until then, anyway. | 无论如何 斯波克在那之前都会和医生在一起 |
[25:44] | Go ahead to the Starbase. | 去星际基地 |
[25:45] | Get a bit of rest. | 休息一下 |
[25:54] | Listen, the best thing you can do for your brother right now | 听着 你现在能为你弟弟做的最好的事 |
[25:59] | is to take care of yourself. | 就是照顾好自己 |
[26:03] | He’s gonna need you. | 他会需要你的 |
[26:09] | Spock, can you hear me? | 斯波克 你能听见我说话吗 |
[26:20] | L’tak Terai… | 拉塔克·特莱 |
[26:25] | You must have been so lonely. | 你一定很孤独 |
[26:34] | Knowing you, you made | 你一定在那些镜像图像中 |
[26:36] | something beautiful out of those mirrored images. | 创造了一些美丽的东西 |
[26:46] | 749… 7-4-9… | |
[26:49] | The numbers are backwards. | 数字是反的 |
[26:52] | The numbers are backwards. | 数字是反的 |
[26:54] | Sir, I found something. | 长官 我有发现 |
[26:58] | Residual traces of three deuterium plasma burns. | 三次氘等离子燃烧的残留痕迹 |
[27:01] | I think it’s the captain. | 那一定是舰长 |
[27:02] | Well, why burn off valuable fuel | 好吧 如果你被拉入裂缝 |
[27:04] | if you are being pulled into a rift? | 为什么要烧掉宝贵的燃料呢 |
[27:05] | It’s an old trick they taught us in flight school | 这是他们在飞行学校教我们 |
[27:07] | to alert search parties. | 通知搜救队的方法 |
[27:08] | Figured it’s something a former test pilot would do. | 我觉得前试飞员会做这种事 |
[27:12] | Well done, Mr. Rhys. | 干得好 里斯先生 |
[27:13] | Send those positions to Commander Stamets. | 把这些位置交给斯塔麦斯中校 |
[27:16] | I’m calculating the shuttles trajectory. | 我正在计算穿梭机的轨道 |
[27:18] | Not in three-dimensional space, | 不是在三维空间坐标 |
[27:19] | but using corresponding coordinates | 而是使用菌丝网络中的 |
[27:21] | within the mycelial network. | 相应坐标 |
[27:22] | Well, my fourth-dimensional math must be off. | 好吧 我的四维数学一定有问题 |
[27:24] | This looks like you just sprayed the monitor | 看起来你刚刚对显示器 |
[27:26] | with grated Parmesan. | 喷了帕尔马干酪粉 |
[27:28] | This plasma burn looks like it happened a week ago, | 这次等离子燃烧看起来像是一周前发生的 |
[27:31] | this one yesterday, and the third one… | 这次就在昨天 第三次 |
[27:34] | Eight minutes from now. No, your math is spot-on. | 八分钟后 不 你的数学很好 |
[27:36] | Nonlinear temporal progression is a mind bender. | 非线性时间进程真是折磨人 |
[27:41] | That’s not good. | 那不好 |
[27:42] | Its drifting toward the rift’s aperture. | 它朝着裂缝的孔隙漂去 |
[27:44] | Well, why would it do that? | 好吧 为什么会这样 |
[27:45] | Well, the currents in there work like water | 嗯 那里的电流就像 |
[27:46] | swirling down a drain. | 盘旋流进下水道的水一样 |
[27:48] | The temporal distortions | 时间扭曲 |
[27:49] | make spatial orientation meaningless to the human brain. | 使空间里的方向对人脑来说毫无意义 |
[27:53] | Unless… | 除非… |
[27:55] | you have Tardigrade DNA. | 你有水熊虫DNA |
[27:58] | Come on, Tilly. | 快点 提利 |
[27:59] | Engaging external shielding. | 启动外部护盾 |
[28:00] | It’s trying to find a way in. | 它在找入口 |
[28:03] | Some of the metals in this thing | 这东西里的一些金属 |
[28:04] | don’t even register on the periodic chart. | 甚至不在周期表上 |
[28:06] | And atomic decay measurements indicate the probes core | 原子衰变测量显示探测器的核心 |
[28:09] | has aged… 500 years. | 度过了…500年了 |
[28:15] | So, what, it-it traveled 500 years in the future, | 所以 什么 它穿越到500年后 |
[28:17] | someone messed with it and sent it back to us? | 有人改动了它 然后还给我们了 |
[28:19] | Yeah. But why? | 是啊 但是为什么呢 |
[28:30] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[28:34] | No! | 不 |
[28:36] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[28:54] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[28:54] | To the transporter room. | 到传送室 |
[28:55] | I need to be on that shuttle. | 我需要搭上那艘穿梭机 |
[28:56] | I can fly them out. Move! | 我可以带他们飞回来 走开 |
[28:58] | Sorry, but calculating transporter coordinates | 对不起 但是要计算从这里到 |
[29:00] | from here onto a moving shuttle inside of a temporal distortion? | 时间扭曲中一个移动的穿梭机传送坐标吗 |
[29:04] | It doesn’t look distorted to me, Tilly. It’s just anomalous. | 提利 我看不出它扭曲 只是反常而已 |
[29:06] | But if your calculations are off | 但是如果你的计算不对 |
[29:08] | – by even a fraction, you will end up… – Very dead, | -即使只差一点 你都会… -死得彻底 |
[29:09] | which is why you’ll be running the transporter on my mark. | 这就是为什么你要按我的要求运行传送机 |
[29:12] | Oh, man, I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说的 |
[29:15] | No, w-w-wait, can-can we just stop for a second | 不 等等 我们能停一下 |
[29:16] | and think about this? | 好好想想吗 |
[29:18] | What if we send the PADD over first and see if it… | 如果我们把平板先送过去看看是否… |
[29:20] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间 |
[29:21] | In one minute, the shuttle will leave the triangulation zone | 一分钟后 穿梭机将离开三角定位区 |
[29:24] | and we’ll never be able to find it again. | 我们再也找不到它了 |
[29:26] | Right, but, no… | 是的 但是 不 |
[29:27] | – There must be another… – Tilly. | -一定还有… -提利 |
[29:29] | Trust the math. | 相信数学 |
[29:31] | More importantly, trust yourself. | 更重要的是 相信你自己 |
[29:33] | I wouldn’t let just anyone beam me in and out of time. | 我不会让随便一个人送我做时空移动 |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[29:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[29:56] | Stamets? | 斯塔麦斯 |
[29:57] | I’m actually here ten minutes from now. | 我其实十分钟后就到了 |
[29:59] | Admittedly confusing, but | 虽然很让人困惑 但 |
[30:01] | don’t worry, I’m gonna get us out of here | 别担心 我用菌丝网络做路线图 |
[30:02] | by using the network as a road map. | 能带我们离开这里的 |
[30:07] | Did it work? Is Commander Stamets all right? | 成功了吗 斯塔麦斯中校还好吗 |
[30:11] | I’ve got the shuttle. It’s exiting the anomaly. | 我找到穿梭机了 它正在退出异常区 |
[30:13] | On screen. | 投在屏幕上 |
[30:21] | What… is that? | 那是 什么 |
[30:24] | Discovery, this is Stamets. | 发现号 我是斯塔麦斯 |
[30:26] | We’ve picked up a hitchhiker; it’s our probe | 我们接上了一个搭便车的 是我们的探测器 |
[30:29] | but with a few modifications. | 但是做过一些修改 |
[30:30] | And in addition to it trying to kill us, | 除了试图杀死我们 |
[30:33] | it‘s accessing our ships data core. | 它还在访问我们星舰的数据核心 |
[30:35] | Yellow alert. | 黄色警报 |
[30:36] | We have your, uh, shuttle screens mirrored here, sir– whoa. | 我们镜像投影了穿梭机上的屏幕 长官 |
[30:39] | The probe is searching our computers at incredible speeds; | 探测器正在以惊人的速度搜索我们的电脑 |
[30:42] | I will attempt to lock it out. | 我试着阻止它进入 |
[30:43] | We’ll try on our end. | 我们这边也试试 |
[30:44] | Grab the Fahrenheit tools. | 带上华氏度的工具 |
[30:46] | Rhys, can you target the probe without destroying the shuttle? | 里斯 你能对准探测器而不毁坏穿梭机吗 |
[30:49] | Not with your shields so low. | 你的护盾这么低的时候不行 |
[30:50] | Can we beam them out? | 我们能把它们传送出去吗 |
[30:51] | They’re too near the rift to get a lock, sir. | 他们离裂缝太近无法锁定 长官 |
[30:53] | Hold on, I’ll move us closer to Discovery. | 等等 我来靠近发现号 |
[31:02] | Plasmas gone. We’re in drift. | 等离子排空了 我们开始漂流 |
[31:04] | It’s pulling us back into the rift. | 它在把我们拉回到裂缝里 |
[31:15] | I’ve disabled the cameras for 60 seconds, so listen closely. | 我把监控关闭了60秒 听仔细了 |
[31:19] | Your instincts are correct, Michael. | 你的直觉是正确的 迈克 |
[31:21] | That machine is a memory extractor. | 那台机器是一个记忆提取器 |
[31:24] | It will destroy your brothers mind. | 它会摧毁你弟弟大脑 |
[31:26] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[31:27] | Leland is just a puppet following orders. | 利兰只是一个服从命令的木偶 |
[31:29] | And I didn’t think you’d want your brother‘s blood on your hands. | 你不会想亲手害死你弟弟 |
[31:32] | So you’re telling me this out of the goodness of your heart? | 你只是好心告诉我吗 |
[31:34] | No, the goodness of yours. | 不 是因为你的好心 |
[31:36] | I know so much more about you than you can imagine. | 我对你的了解比你想象的要多 |
[31:39] | But that’s for another time. | 但这个我们下次再说 |
[31:41] | Right now, you’re going to attack me, | 现在 你要攻击我 |
[31:44] | then rescue Spock, which is good for you. | 然后营救斯波克 这对你有好处 |
[31:47] | And that will make Leland look bad, | 而且会让利兰脸上无光 |
[31:49] | which is good for me. | 这对我有好处 |
[31:50] | Ten seconds, Michael. | 十秒钟 迈克尔 |
[31:52] | So, what will it…? | 那么 做决定… |
[31:56] | Trying to make it look good. | 做戏做全套 |
[31:57] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[31:58] | Once more, with feeling. | 再来一次 带着感情 |
[32:36] | Captain Pike, we cannot get a transporter lock | 派克舰长 我们无法在这边用传送机锁定 |
[32:38] | for you on our end, | 你们的坐标 |
[32:39] | and we will lose you to the rift in 34 seconds. | 并且34秒后你们就会消失在裂缝中 |
[32:41] | Commander, can you calculate | 中校 你能远程 |
[32:42] | the transporter coordinates for Discovery remotely? | 为发现号计算传送机坐标吗 |
[32:44] | Probably? | 也许吧 |
[32:46] | Great. Saru, I’m blowing up the shuttle manually. | 很好 萨鲁 我要手动炸毁穿梭机 |
[32:49] | Engaging self-destruct sequence. | 执行自毁程序 |
[32:51] | Better hurry with those calculations, Mr. Stamets. | 最好快点算 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[32:53] | Sending transport coordinates now. | 现在发送传送坐标 |
[32:55] | Coordinates received. Standing by to transport. | 收到坐标 准备传送 |
[32:57] | Self-destruct activated. | 自毁程序已启动 |
[32:59] | Owo! Beam us out. Owo, beam us out! | 奥沃 传送我们 奥沃 传送我们 |
[33:01] | Now, now, now, now, now, now, now! | 快快快快快快快 |
[33:17] | Commander Airiam, are they safe? | 埃瑞安中校 他们安全了吗 |
[33:19] | Commander Airiam, are they safe? | 埃瑞安中校 他们安全了吗 |
[33:25] | Commander Airiam? | 埃瑞安中校 |
[33:28] | They are securely on board. | 他们安全登舰了 |
[33:38] | Attention, all personnel. | 所有人员注意 |
[33:40] | Security breach in main shuttle bay. | 主穿梭舱被入侵 |
[33:42] | Security to the shuttle bay. | 安全部速到穿梭舱 |
[33:45] | Standard detainment protocols remain in… | 标准扣留程序… |
[34:03] | Thank you, Mr. Saru. | 萨鲁先生 谢谢你 |
[34:05] | Thank you, everyone, for, uh… | 各位 谢谢你们救了… |
[34:08] | well, our lives. | 我们的命 |
[34:09] | Don’t thank us yet, sir. | 先别谢我们 长官 |
[34:11] | A shockwave from the shuttle explosion | 穿梭机爆炸的冲击波 |
[34:13] | is about to hit us with a… time tsunami. | 马上就要和…时间海啸一起击中我们了 |
[34:16] | That one’s not as cool as it sounds. | 后者没有听上去那么酷 |
[34:18] | Detmer, maximum warp. Get us out of here. | 达特曼 最大曲速 带我们离开这里 |
[34:21] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:31] | It’s good to be back in the chair. | 重新坐上这把椅子真好 |
[34:34] | You should probably get that checked out. | 你应该去检查一下伤口 |
[34:37] | On Qo’noS, we wouldn’t even bother to bandage it. | 在克罗诺斯 我们都不会费心包扎 |
[34:40] | You know… | 你知道… |
[34:42] | if it wasn’t for you, that thing would’ve sliced me in two. | 要不是因为有你 那东西就把我劈成两半了 |
[34:46] | Just… instinct. | 只是…直觉而已 |
[34:48] | No, it’s more than that, | 不 不只是那样 |
[34:49] | and I am grateful. | 而且我很感激 |
[34:51] | And, Mr. Tyler, | 还有 泰勒先生 |
[34:54] | you may have been right about why I, uh… | 你可能说中了我… |
[34:58] | why I gave myself the mission. | 我给自己这个任务的原因 |
[35:01] | And a few others, if I’m being honest. | 说实话 还有几件事你也说对了 |
[35:06] | Your plasma burn was the right call, sir. | 你下令燃烧等离子是正确的决定 长官 |
[35:08] | Like you said, you were the most qualified. | 就像你说的 你是最合适的 |
[35:12] | Mr. Saru, have you analyzed the probe’s attack on our systems? | 萨鲁先生 你分析探测器对我们系统的攻击了吗 |
[35:15] | Well, analyzing, sir. | 正在分析 长官 |
[35:17] | It will take us time to discover what it was looking for. | 我们需要花时间查明它要找的东西 |
[35:20] | That probe came from the future and tried to kill us. | 那个探测器来自未来 试图杀了我们 |
[35:23] | The Red Angel comes from the future. | 红色天使也来自未来 |
[35:25] | Captain, are you suggesting it may share | 舰长 你是在暗示它可能和 |
[35:28] | the probes hostile intent? | 探测器一样有敌意吗 |
[35:29] | Mr. Tyler has broached that possibility before, | 泰勒先生之前提出过这种可能性 |
[35:32] | and today I think he might have a point. | 现在我觉得他说的可能有道理 |
[35:37] | Whether the Red Angel is here to end something | 不管红色天使是来结束什么 |
[35:39] | or start something, one thing’s for sure. | 或者开始什么 有一点是确定的 |
[35:43] | We’re in the middle of a fight for the future. | 我们身处为了未来的战斗之中 |
[35:45] | Always, Mr. Tyler. | 总是如此 泰勒先生 |
[35:47] | We are always in a fight for the future. | 我们总是身处为了未来的战斗之中 |
[36:00] | You let her go. | 你把她放走了 |
[36:01] | She overpowered me. Check the cameras. | 她制服了我 去看监控 |
[36:03] | Where is she taking Spock? | 她要带斯波克去哪里 |
[36:05] | They’re family. Maybe they’re going on a picnic. | 他们是家人 也许他们去野餐了 |
[36:09] | Georgiou… | 乔久 |
[36:11] | do not overestimate your value here. | 别高估你在这里的价值 |
[36:15] | Who do you think you’re fooling, Leland? | 你以为你在骗谁呢 利兰 |
[36:17] | You need me… | 你需要我 |
[36:18] | to keep Burnham from finding out the truth. | 来防止博翰发现真相 |
[36:25] | The truth? | 真相 |
[36:28] | You’re responsible for the death of her parents. | 你要为她父母的死负责 |
[36:32] | Mind your manners. | 注意你的举止 |
[36:35] | You’re no longer calling the shots. | 轮不到你来发号施令了 |
[36:45] | Sectors 0-1-4 and 0-1-5 report all clear. | 014至015区回报安全 |
[36:48] | Sensors are picking up elevated | 探测器在016区发现 |
[36:49] | EM interference in 0-1-6. | 电磁干扰上升 |
[36:52] | Clear, 0-1-6. Let’s move on. | 016区安全 我们继续前进 |
[36:54] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[37:05] | Section 31 ships beyond sensor range. | 31区星舰超出探测器范围 |
[37:14] | Spock, can you hear me? | 斯波克 你能听到我说话吗 |
[37:21] | Computer, search database for matches with the following numbers: | 电脑 搜索数据库中与以下数字匹配的结果 |
[37:24] | 7-4-9-1-4-8, in that order. | 749148 按这个顺序 |
[37:27] | Working. | 正在搜索 |
[37:29] | Give me everything you have. | 把结果都告诉我 |
[37:36] | “Either the well was very deep, | 要么是井太深 |
[37:40] | “or she fell very slowly. | 要么是掉下去的速度太慢 |
[37:43] | For she had plenty of time as she went down…” | 反正她一边往下掉一边还来得及环顾左右 |
[37:47] | Working… working… | 正在搜索 正在搜索 |
[37:50] | “…to wonder what was going to happen next.” | 琢磨接下来会发生什么事情 |
[37:53] | What are you trying to say? | 你想要说什么 |
[37:55] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[37:58] | Database match found. | 发现数据库匹配 |
[37:59] | One planetary system, located at 7-4-9-mark-1-4-8. | 一个星系 方位749 坐标148 |
[38:03] | Identification: Talos Four. | 识别 塔罗斯4号 |
[38:03] | 出自《星际迷航:原初》试播集及S01E11-12 派克将[曾]被囚禁 13年后斯波克帮他重返此地 | |
[38:12] | They were coordinates. | 它们是坐标 |
[38:17] | Computer, set course for Talos Four. | 电脑 设定前往塔罗斯4号的航线 |
[38:20] | Maximum warp. | 最大曲速 |
[38:26] | Where are you taking us, Spock? | 你要带我们去哪里 斯波克 |