时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | A ship in trouble making a forced landing, sir. | 一艘遇到麻烦的飞船在迫降 长官 |
[00:13] | It comes from the Talos star group. | 信号从塔罗斯星群传来 |
[00:15] | Their call letters check with a survey expedition. | 他们的呼号与一支考察队相符 |
[00:17] | My name is Christopher Pike, | 我是克里斯托弗·派克 |
[00:19] | commander of the space vehicle Enterprise. | 太空飞船企业号的指挥官 |
[00:21] | Our destination is the Talos star group. | 我们的目的地是塔罗斯星群 |
[00:24] | There’s a canyon to the left. | 左边有一个峡谷 |
[00:25] | We can set you down there completely unobserved. | 我们可以不被发现地把你们传送下去 |
[00:31] | I think it’s time to show the captain our secret. | 我觉得应该把我们的秘密告诉舰长了 |
[00:37] | This is Vina. | 这是维娜 |
[00:39] | Her parents are dead. She was born almost as we crashed. | 她的父母去世了 她几乎是在我们着陆时出生的 |
[00:43] | This is all some sort of trap. | 这一切都是某种陷阱 |
[00:45] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[00:47] | Perhaps they made me out of dreams you’ve forgotten. | 也许他们用你忘记的梦创造了我 |
[00:50] | Is there any way I can keep them from probing my mind, | 有没有办法防止它们探查我的大脑 |
[00:52] | from using my thoughts against me? | 用我的想法对付我 |
[00:54] | I can’t help but love you. | 我抑制不住爱你 |
[00:56] | Let’s get back to the ship. | 我们一起回星舰 |
[00:58] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[00:59] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你走 |
[01:04] | Personal log, Captain Christopher Pike. | 个人日志 克里斯托弗·派克舰长 |
[01:07] | Stardate 1532.9. | 星历1532.9 |
[01:10] | Still no word from Commander Burnham, | 还没有收到博翰中校的消息 |
[01:12] | but I know she won’t give up | 但我知道 在她找到她的弟弟斯波克之前 |
[01:13] | until she finds her brother Spock. | 她不会放弃 |
[01:16] | As much as it pains me to think the worst | 虽然希望任何星舰分部失职的想法 |
[01:18] | of any Starfleet division, | 让我很痛苦 |
[01:19] | I do hope she locates him before Section 31 does. | 但我还是希望她能赶在31区之前找到他 |
[01:29] | …is restricted to all unauthorized personnel | 在进一步通知前 |
[01:31] | until further notice. | 未授权的人员严禁入内 |
[01:34] | It is critical Lieutenant Spock be apprehended as soon as possible. | 尽快逮捕斯波克上尉的工作迫在眉睫 |
[01:37] | And by fleeing with her brother, | 和她的弟弟一起逃跑 |
[01:38] | Commander Burnham has committed yet another act of mutiny. | 博翰中校再一次触犯了叛变行为 |
[01:41] | I accept full responsibility for our security lapse. | 我为这次的安全过失承担全部责任 |
[01:45] | As you should. Spock’s foreknowledge | 你应该如此 斯波克预见了 |
[01:47] | of these signals appearing around the galaxy | 这些信号会在星系中出现 |
[01:49] | and his with the Red Angelinteractions | 而他与红色天使的相互联系 |
[01:50] | constitute vital intelligence. | 构成了至关重要的情报 |
[01:52] | Are you tracking their shuttle? | 你们在追踪他们的穿梭机吗 |
[01:54] | We had a lock on its trajectory for only minutes | 在失去它的踪迹之前 我们锁定了它的轨道 |
[01:56] | before it was lost. | 不过只有几分钟 |
[01:57] | Burnham disabled her transponder. | 博翰关闭了她的应答器 |
[01:59] | She’s smart. I expect she’ll obscure her warp signature | 她很聪明 我想她会掩盖自己的曲速信号 |
[02:03] | to keep us from regaining a trace. | 以防我们重新找到她的踪迹 |
[02:05] | She can’t hide forever. | 她没法一直躲下去 |
[02:06] | Spock’s in need of vital medical intervention. | 斯波克急需医学治疗 |
[02:09] | That limits their potential destinations. | 这缩小了他们潜在目的地的范围 |
[02:11] | Any chance of you getting us a list | 你们能不能给我们一份 |
[02:12] | of off-planet Vulcan medical facilities? | 瓦肯星外的瓦肯医疗设施名单 |
[02:15] | Control’s threat-analysis system will prioritize those. | 管控的威胁评估系统会优先考虑这些设施 |
[02:18] | Any other suggestions? | 还有别的建议吗 |
[02:20] | I believe that we should… | 我认为我们应该… |
[02:21] | I was asking Captain Georgiou. | 我在问乔久舰长 |
[02:23] | Since you asked, I would put out | 既然你这么问了 我想发布 |
[02:24] | a Federation-wide alert for Burnham’s shuttle, | 在星际联邦范围内对于博翰穿梭机的警报 |
[02:27] | but exclude Discovery. | 但不包括发现号 |
[02:29] | Exclude Discovery? | 不包括发现号 |
[02:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:32] | We don’t want personal entanglements | 我们不希望因为私人恩怨 |
[02:34] | complicating the search. | 让搜索变得复杂 |
[02:35] | If Burnham were to reach out to anyone, | 如果博翰会去寻求别人的帮助 |
[02:37] | it would be Pike. | 那个人会是派克 |
[02:39] | Let’s listen for it but not tip our hand. | 我们先听听风声 不要露底 |
[02:41] | Excellent observation. | 不错的观察 |
[02:43] | Captain Leland, you have an agent on Captain Pike’s ship? | 利兰舰长 派克舰长的飞船上有你的探员吗 |
[02:46] | – Specialist Tyler is on board, yes. – Good. | -泰勒专员在船上 -很好 |
[02:49] | Because if Burnham communicates with Discovery, | 如果博翰和发现号联络了 |
[02:51] | we need to know. | 我们需要知情 |
[02:53] | Keep us informed. | 有消息随时通知我们 |
[02:57] | All of this reliance on | 所有这些依赖于 |
[02:58] | computerized threat analysis bothers me. | 电脑化的威胁分析让我很心烦 |
[03:01] | In my universe, the artificial intelligence | 在我的星系中 人工智能会服从我的命令 |
[03:03] | took orders from me, not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[03:06] | Really? | 真的 |
[03:08] | And how did that work out for you? | 那结果怎么样 |
[03:10] | Why don’t you whip up a good reason for Discovery | 你为何不去编出一个理由 让发现号 |
[03:12] | to stand down and relay the orders to them, | 原地待命 然后把命令传达给他们 |
[03:14] | since you’re on a roll. | 既然你风头正盛 |
[03:16] | Encryption protocol verification | 加密协议认证 |
[03:17] | has been ordered for all… | 已经向全体人员提供… |
[03:20] | We’ll find Spock and Burnham, of course, | 我们当然会找到博翰和斯波克 |
[03:22] | and they’ll have a lovely time answering many, many questions. | 他们会有大把的时间来回答很多的问题 |
[03:26] | In the meantime, since you felt it necessary | 与此同时 既然你认为 |
[03:28] | to destroy that probe, | 摧毁那个探测器是有必要的 |
[03:30] | we’d like you to comb through the debris field | 我们希望你去穿过环形碎片场 |
[03:32] | to find any remains that could help us understand | 搜索任何残留下来的东西 来帮我们弄清楚 |
[03:35] | what it was made from | 它是什么做的 |
[03:36] | and why it accessed your computers. | 还有它为什么会访问你们的计算机 |
[03:38] | That kind of thing. | 诸如此类的事 |
[03:40] | Are you sure Commander Burnham | 你确定博翰中校 |
[03:41] | received the hails from your ship | 收到来自你的飞船的呼叫 |
[03:42] | and that she deliberately ignored them? | 而她却故意无视了 |
[03:44] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么要说谎 |
[03:46] | Michael always has a logical motivation for her actions. | 迈克的行为动机一向符合逻辑 |
[03:49] | Believe me, I know her well. | 相信我 我很了解她 |
[03:50] | No matter how you may feel about her, | 不管你对她的想法如何 |
[03:53] | she is aiding and abetting a murder suspect. | 她正在协助一名谋杀嫌犯 |
[03:55] | Who also happens to be her brother. | 而那个嫌犯正好是她的弟弟 |
[03:57] | There are many different approaches here. | 有很多别的方法 |
[03:59] | The Discovery can be a more valuable asset. | 发现号可能是一项更宝贵的资产 |
[04:02] | Discovery’s value lies in gathering more intel on the probe. | 发现号的价值在于从探测器内搜集到更多信息 |
[04:06] | Oh, and if Burnham checks in, | 如果博翰和你们联系了 |
[04:08] | we need to know immediately, okay? | 我们需要立刻知情 好吗 |
[04:11] | I’m really busy. | 我真的很忙 |
[04:14] | All right. My tolerance for discretion has worn very thin. | 好吧 我对于谨言慎行的容忍已经消磨殆尽了 |
[04:17] | What, exactly, is your relationship with Michael Burnham? | 你到底和博翰中校是什么关系 |
[04:20] | It’s 100% professional, sir. | 仅限于职业关系 长官 |
[04:22] | And has that always been the case? | 一直是这样吗 |
[04:26] | Mr. Tyler, | 泰勒先生 |
[04:27] | you and I have been through a lot together recently. | 我们最近一起经历了许多事 |
[04:31] | I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt, | 我消除了对你的疑问 |
[04:32] | and I’m asking that you do the same with me. | 我要求你也这样对待我 |
[04:35] | I was in love with Michael, | 我曾经喜欢过迈克 |
[04:38] | and she was… not entirely disinterested in me. | 她对我 不是完全没有兴趣 |
[04:43] | But I violated her trust. | 但是我辜负了她的信任 |
[04:45] | I wasn’t the person she thought I was, so she… moved on. | 我并不是她认为的那样 所以她向前看了 |
[04:49] | I apologize, Mr. Tyler, but… | 我深表歉意 泰勒先生 但是 |
[04:52] | I’m responsible for a lot of lives here. | 我要为这里很多人的性命负责 |
[04:55] | Your feelings could impact our mission. | 你的个人情感可能会影响我们的任务 |
[04:57] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[05:00] | Permission to be excused, Captain. | 请求离开 舰长 |
[05:13] | One of 11 planetary bodies, | 十一个行星中的一个 |
[05:15] | Talos IV was a warp-capable M-Class planet | 塔罗斯四号是一个可以使用曲速的M级行星 |
[05:18] | with a thriving population, | 人口众多 |
[05:19] | until several thousand years ago, | 直到几千年前 |
[05:22] | when nuclear war caused a near-extinction-level event. | 核战争引发了近乎灭绝的事件 |
[05:25] | A small population of the indigenous species remains, | 一小部分原生的物种得以存活 |
[05:29] | possessing susceptive psychogenic abilities. | 他们具有敏感的心灵感应能力 |
[05:32] | Travel within the Talos system is prohibited by Starfleet. | 星舰禁止进入塔罗斯星系 |
[05:48] | We’re approaching Talos IV. | 我们正在接近塔罗斯四号 |
[05:51] | Whatever it is you’re looking for, I hope we find it. | 不管你在找什么 希望我们能找到 |
[05:54] | Warning. Now entering restricted space. | 警告 正在进入限制区域 |
[05:59] | Warning. | 警告 |
[06:00] | Shuttle entering critical orbit. | 穿梭机正在进入临界轨道 |
[06:02] | Correct course. | 修正航线 |
[06:10] | Computer, reverse starboard impulse engine | 电脑 倒转右侧脉冲引擎 |
[06:12] | and engage warp drive. | 启动曲速引擎 |
[06:16] | Spock! | 斯波克 |
[06:17] | It’s a black hole. We’ll be crushed. | 这是个黑洞 我们会被压扁的 |
[06:28] | Structural failure in five seconds. | 五秒内会发生结构损毁 |
[06:31] | Four. Three. | 四 三 |
[06:33] | Two. One. | 二 一 |
[06:48] | Was that an illusion? | 刚刚是幻觉吗 |
[06:53] | No, it was a test. | 不 那是个测试 |
[06:55] | We’re really on the other side of | 我们现在真的 |
[06:56] | the looking glass now, aren’t we? | 在镜子另一面了 对吗 |
[08:37] | So, uh, not much has changed. | 没什么变化 |
[08:41] | Should feel pretty familiar. | 应该感觉还挺熟悉的 |
[08:44] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[08:47] | Anyway, I think we should, uh, | 总之 我觉得我们应该 |
[08:49] | take full advantage of this opportunity. | 充分利用这次机会 |
[08:51] | You wouldn’t believe how much personal time I have saved up. | 你肯定不相信我存了多少假期 |
[08:55] | Yes, I would. | 我相信 |
[08:57] | You spent every waking moment in your lab, | 你醒着的时候都在实验室里 |
[09:00] | weekends, nights. | 周末 夜晚 |
[09:04] | Great, so, uh, looks like your memory’s fully intact. | 很好 看起来你的记忆非常完整 |
[09:07] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[09:14] | I was hoping the first time you saw him | 我本来希望你第一次 |
[09:16] | would be, uh… I don’t know, I… | 看见他的时候会…我也说不好… |
[09:19] | I’m just glad we’re together. | 我只是很高兴我们重聚了 |
[09:23] | Look, I’m gonna make a formal request | 我会提交一份正式的申请 |
[09:25] | to have Tyler’s quarters moved to a different deck. | 把泰勒的舱室搬到其他甲板 |
[09:27] | There’s no reason you should have to see his face every day. | 你不必天天看见他 |
[09:36] | Here we are. Home. | 到了 我们的家 |
[10:03] | Airiam, how we doing on the data core audit? | 埃瑞安 核心数据库的审查进行得如何 |
[10:05] | The probe used multiple SQL injections, | 那个探测器用了多项结构化查询语言注码 |
[10:07] | but I’ve yet to find any compromised files. | 但我目前没有发现任何文件泄露 |
[10:09] | The list of facilities you asked for, Captain. | 舰长 你要的机构名单 |
[10:14] | That’s more than I thought. | 比我想的要多 |
[10:15] | All right, start with the Quiliam Station in Beta Quadrant | 那就从贝塔象限的奎利亚姆站开始 |
[10:17] | and work your way around. | 逐个查下去 |
[10:19] | Quiliam? | 奎利亚姆 |
[10:21] | That’s a Vulcan hospital. | 那是个瓦肯医院 |
[10:23] | You’re looking for Spock and Burnham? | 你在找斯波克和博翰 |
[10:24] | Georgiou made it pretty clear | 乔久说得很清楚了 |
[10:25] | we were to concentrate on collecting debris from the probe. | 我们应该专注于收集探测器的碎片 |
[10:28] | And we are. The crew is on task. Ensign Tilly, | 我们在收集 舰员们在处理 提利少尉 |
[10:30] | care to bring Specialist Tyler up to speed on our probe search? | 能跟泰勒专员说说探测器调查的进度吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, yes, sir. Come into my office. | 当然了 长官 请来我的办公室吧 |
[10:36] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[10:36] | Okay, so this is your Class-C mid-embrace | 这就是你们的C类 半抱着的 |
[10:40] | with a very unpleasant and time-traversing cephalopod. | 令人不悦 还能穿越时间的头足纲动物 |
[10:43] | – What’s that? – Like a squid. | -那是什么 -就像是乌贼 |
[10:46] | Here you are post-self-destruct. | 这是你们自毁之后 |
[10:50] | And so far, we have reclaimed one metric ton of material, | 至今我们已经从你们的穿梭机上 |
[10:53] | all of which is from your shuttle. | 收回了1公吨的材料 |
[10:55] | There are no probe parts. | 但没发现探测器的部件 |
[10:56] | – How is that possible? – We don’t know. | -这怎么可能 -我们不知道 |
[10:59] | Point is, we’re doing our job. | 重点是 我们在执行任务 |
[11:01] | If Section 31 wants us to stay stationary, so be it, | 如果31区想让我们留在原地 那好吧 |
[11:04] | but I won’t ignore a crisis involving my officers. | 但我不会忽视我的舰员们遇到的危机 |
[11:26] | Atmosphere: 18% oxygen, | 大气成分 18%氧气 |
[11:29] | 75% nitrogen, | 75%氮气 |
[11:31] | 4.6% carbon dioxide. | 4.6%二氧化碳 |
[11:33] | Temperature: 24 degrees Celsius. | 温度 24摄氏度 |
[11:36] | I need to take a look around. | 我得四处看看 |
[11:37] | Will you be okay here? | 你待在这可以吗 |
[13:04] | Turn. | 转过来 |
[13:06] | Slowly. | 慢慢转 |
[13:11] | – Who are you? – Where I come from, | -你是谁 -在我们那里 |
[13:13] | the one holding the phaser asks the questions. | 拿着武器的人有问话权 |
[13:17] | – Are you Talosian? – No. | -你是塔罗斯人吗 -不是 |
[13:19] | Human, but a permanent resident. | 我是人类 但我是这里的永久居民 |
[13:28] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[13:29] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:32] | Vina. | 维娜 |
[13:34] | Don’t you recognize me? | 你认不出我了吗 |
[13:37] | What’s happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[13:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:41] | I’m an old friend of Captain Christopher Pike. | 我是克里斯托弗·派克舰长的老朋友 |
[13:45] | Is-is Chris… | 克里斯 |
[13:46] | is he coming back, as well? | 他也回来了吗 |
[13:48] | Are you saying Captain Pike and Spock have both been here before? | 你是说派克舰长和斯波克都来过这里 |
[13:51] | Well, in some ways, captain Pike never left. | 某种意义上 派克从没离开过 |
[13:56] | I was a crew member on a survey ship | 我曾是一艘考察舰的舰员 |
[13:58] | that crashed here when I was young. | 我小时候考察舰在这里坠毁了 |
[14:00] | Long ago. | 很久以前 |
[14:02] | The Talosians put me back together. | 塔罗斯人救了我 |
[14:05] | That’s the easiest way to explain it. | 简单的来说就是这样 |
[14:07] | I’m Commander Michael Burnham. | 我是迈克·博翰中校 |
[14:11] | They welcome you, Commander, | 他们对你表示欢迎 中校 |
[14:13] | and ask that you join them below the surface. | 他们请你到地下去 |
[14:15] | They’re speaking to you now? | 他们在跟你说话吗 |
[14:19] | Beam down with Spock | 把斯波克传送下去 |
[14:20] | so they can examine him. | 这样他们才能检查他 |
[14:22] | What do you mean, “examine”? | “检查”是什么意思 |
[14:26] | You brought us here | 你把我们带来这里 |
[14:27] | because you knew the Talosians could help you. | 是因为你知道塔罗斯人能帮你 |
[14:29] | Have you been in communication with them? | 你跟他们保持着联系吗 |
[14:32] | They assure you, | 他们向你保证 |
[14:33] | your shuttle will be safe here. | 你的穿梭机停在很安全 |
[14:35] | Coordinates, please. | 请给我坐标 |
[14:54] | Computer, two to beam down. | 电脑 传送两人 |
[15:10] | Vina. | 维娜 |
[15:13] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[15:15] | She is very real. | 她非常真实 |
[15:29] | We apologize for the difficulties entering the atmosphere. | 我们对你们进入大气层时遇到的困难道歉 |
[15:33] | Material illusion is our primary form of defense. | 物质幻觉是我们的主要防御方式 |
[15:36] | I’m beginning to understand that. | 我开始理解了 |
[15:38] | Do you only speak telepathically? | 你们只能通过心灵感应沟通吗 |
[15:41] | We will converse in the ancient way if you prefer. | 如果你想 我们也能用古老的方式和你交谈 |
[15:44] | Can you tell me why, exactly, | 你能告诉我他到底为什么 |
[15:47] | he risked our lives bringing us here? | 要冒着生命危险带我们来这里吗 |
[15:56] | The Vulcan is experiencing time as a fluid | 这个瓦肯人正在经历流动的时间 |
[15:59] | rather than a linear construct. | 而不是有着线性构造的时间 |
[16:01] | Conventional logic has not helped him | 常规的逻辑没法帮他 |
[16:03] | interpret such an experience. | 解读这样的经历 |
[16:07] | He knew you’d be able to help him. | 他知道你们能帮他 |
[16:10] | He knew that conventional medical understanding would be useless. | 他知道常规的医学解释毫无意义 |
[16:13] | Should this variance continue, | 如果这种变化继续下去的话 |
[16:15] | he will lose his mind, permanently. | 他会永远地失去理智 |
[16:18] | What could have possibly changed his experience of time? | 是什么改变了他对于时间的体验呢 |
[16:21] | It is easier for us to show you | 我们直接给你看他的思想 |
[16:23] | his thoughts than explain them. | 会比解释给你听更容易 |
[16:25] | But we require something in return. | 但我们想要一点东西作为回报 |
[16:27] | The memory of what happened | 那就是你和你弟弟 |
[16:28] | between you and your brother on Vulcan. | 在瓦肯星的记忆 |
[16:31] | We wish to view the entire conflict | 我们想看看童年的时候 |
[16:34] | between the two of you during childhood. | 你们之间冲突的完整情况 |
[16:36] | The defining experience. | 决定性的经历 |
[16:38] | The wound you inflicted. | 你造成的创伤 |
[16:41] | You want to experience our pain? | 你想要体验我们的痛苦 |
[16:44] | Why? For your entertainment? | 为什么 当作娱乐吗 |
[16:47] | This is how we understand. How we survive. | 这就是我们理解事物的方式 生存的方式 |
[16:50] | Survive another way. | 那就换一种方式生存吧 |
[17:02] | Your brother’s sanity will depend entirely on your cooperation. | 你弟弟的心智能否恢复 就看你是否配合了 |
[17:09] | It’s better not to resist, Commander. | 中校 最好不要抵抗 |
[17:14] | They dive deeply into our minds. | 他们能进入我们的意识深处 |
[17:17] | Our hopes. | 我们的希望 |
[17:19] | Our memories, our fears. | 我们的记忆 我们的恐惧 |
[17:23] | Even our dreams. | 甚至我们的梦境 |
[17:43] | This is how they found me after the crash. | 这是坠毁之后他们发现我时的样子 |
[17:47] | They gave me the choice: | 他们让我来选择 |
[17:50] | to live the rest of my life as I am | 以我现在的样子度过余生 |
[17:54] | or as I was. | 或者是我从前的样子 |
[18:04] | You see? They’re not unnecessarily cruel. | 明白了吗 他们并不一定那么残酷 |
[18:08] | And even though this may just be a projection, it… | 尽管这可能只是个投射的幻像 它… |
[18:14] | …it feels as real as it looks. | 感觉和看上去的一样真实 |
[18:18] | To reorder your brother’s mind, | 为了重新理顺你弟弟的意识 |
[18:20] | we must disengage him from logic. | 我们必须要把他与逻辑切断 |
[18:22] | But you must pay the price. | 但你必须要付出代价 |
[18:25] | We may watch you relive your memory? | 我们可以看着你再现一次你的记忆吗 |
[18:35] | Yes. | 可以 |
[18:37] | But I need to see my brother’s mind first. | 但我要先看看我弟弟的意识 |
[18:42] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[18:56] | It began the night you ran away from our home. | 一切从你从我们家逃走的那个晚上开始 |
[19:01] | Deep into the forests of Vulcan’s Forge | 深深地陷入瓦肯弗治大沙漠的森林 |
[19:03] | and its many dangers. | 以及它的重重危险之中 |
[19:07] | That is when the Angel first appeared to me. | 那是天使第一次出现在我眼前 |
[19:10] | I thought it was a dream, a premonition. | 我以为是个梦 是个警兆 |
[19:15] | It showed me… | 它给我展示了… |
[19:20] | …your death. | 你的死 |
[19:31] | I told Mother and Father where I had seen you in the forest. | 我告诉母亲和父亲我在森林看见你的地方 |
[19:50] | They found you. | 他们找到了你 |
[19:53] | The Angel saved you. | 天使救了你 |
[19:56] | She changed your fate. | 她改变了你的命运 |
[20:00] | Years later, it appeared to me once again. | 多年以后 它再次出现了 |
[20:04] | Another dream, another premonition. | 又一个梦 又一个警兆 |
[20:05] | 斯波克上尉 科技官 个人日志 | |
[20:08] | I now understand its meaning. | 我现在理解了它的意思 |
[20:10] | And where it must lead me. | 以及它会引我到何方 |
[20:13] | It guided me to a remote planet | 它指引我到了一个遥远的星球 |
[20:17] | and showed me… | 向我展示了… |
[20:20] | the end. | 结局 |
[20:32] | My mind | 我心 |
[20:33] | to your mind. | 连接彼心 |
[20:36] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我所想即彼所想 |
[21:19] | Now you see. | 现在你明白了 |
[21:36] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[21:38] | Computer, music, please. | 电脑 请播放音乐 |
[21:43] | You kept all my things. | 我所有的东西你都留着 |
[21:46] | Well, I-I thought about, uh, sending stuff to your mom. | 我…我想过把东西寄给你妈妈 |
[21:50] | I tried to pack it. | 我试图打包 |
[21:52] | It was too hard. | 可是太痛苦了 |
[21:54] | I wasn’t ready, I guess. | 我想我还没准备好吧 |
[21:58] | Here, um, first course. | 来吧 头盘 |
[22:01] | Asopao. Your recipe. | 波多黎各泡饭 是你的食谱 |
[22:19] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I-I guess, it’s just… | 嗯 可能只是… |
[22:24] | It’s just unfamiliar. | 只是很陌生 |
[22:25] | It’s your favorite. | 这是你最爱吃的 |
[22:27] | I have that memory. | 我有那个印象 |
[22:29] | It’s just, my-my senses, my feelings don’t connect with it. | 只是我的感官 我的感觉并没有和它搭上 |
[22:35] | Or anything, really. | 和什么都没真正搭上 |
[22:38] | I-I think wh-what you’re dealing with | 我想你现在遇到的是 |
[22:40] | is-is a-a form of neutralizing shock. | 一种抵消所遭受的震惊的方式 |
[22:43] | It’s not that simple, Paul. | 没那么简单 保罗 |
[22:45] | It’s not a matter of identity, | 这不是身份认知的问题 |
[22:48] | because we know who you are. | 因为我们都知道你是谁 |
[22:50] | Or maybe that’s just who I was. | 也许那只是我曾经是谁 |
[22:51] | I-I think we should try to normalize… | 我想我们应该试着去正常地… |
[22:53] | What’s normal about this? | 这哪里正常啊 |
[22:56] | You never put together dinner in our quarters before. | 你从来没在我们的舱室里准备过晚饭 |
[22:58] | I’m just trying to help. I’ll do anything. | 我只是想帮你 什么事我都愿意做 |
[23:01] | Please tell me how… | 请告诉我怎么… |
[23:02] | I don’t know what to do! | 我不知道怎么做 |
[23:04] | You keep pushing me to feel something! | 你没完没了地逼着我去感觉到点什么 |
[23:07] | You want me to just pick up where we left off | 你想让我就从我们被中断的地方直接继续 |
[23:08] | as if nothing happened? You have no idea! | 就好像什么事都没发生过吗 你根本不明白 |
[23:18] | Look, uh, | 听着 |
[23:21] | losing you was-was the worst thing that ever happened, | 失去你是我遇到的最糟糕的事 |
[23:24] | but… but now that you’re here again, | 但…但你回来了 |
[23:26] | I’m-I’m just trying to treat it like what it is: a miracle | 我只是想把这视为一个奇迹 这本来就是 |
[23:31] | that I dreamed about every night | 我每天晚上都会梦到的奇迹 |
[23:34] | since you… | 从你… |
[23:35] | Since I died. | 从我死了以后 |
[23:37] | Say it! | 说出来吧 |
[23:40] | Why are you so angry with me? | 你为什么对我发这么大火 |
[23:42] | You know what, Paul? | 知道吗 保罗 |
[23:45] | That’s a good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[23:53] | Mr. Tyler, this is my ship. | 泰勒先生 这是我的星舰 |
[23:56] | More importantly, this is my crew. | 更为重要的是 他们是我的舰员 |
[24:01] | I will not call off the search. | 我不会取消搜索 |
[24:04] | I will not leave two of them out there. | 我也不会把他们俩扔下 |
[24:05] | Certainly not when one is accused of crimes | 尤其是其中一个人被指控犯了罪 |
[24:07] | I don’t believe he committed. | 而我根本就不相信是他干的 |
[24:09] | When we’re not in our right minds, captain, | 当我们的精神不太正常时 舰长 |
[24:12] | we’re capable of anything. | 我们什么事都干得出来 |
[24:14] | I can believe that about you. | 如果是你的话 我相信这点 |
[24:17] | Not about Spock. | 但我不相信斯波克会这样 |
[24:19] | It doesn’t matter what you believe. | 你相信什么并不重要 |
[24:20] | 31 believes he’s a killer. | 31区相信他是个杀人犯 |
[24:22] | You may find them first, but you won’t get to them first. | 也许你会先发现他们 但你不会先得到他们 |
[24:24] | Section 31 is watching you. | 31区一直在监视你 |
[24:26] | Not just Leland and Georgiou, but their whole operation. | 不仅是利兰和乔久 而是整个的机构 |
[24:28] | Do you think you’re surprising me with this information? | 你以为你这个信息会让我吃惊吗 |
[24:31] | When Leland reaches Spock and Burnham, | 一旦利兰抓住斯波克和博翰 |
[24:32] | he will bury them. | 他不会轻饶了他们 |
[24:34] | Discovery’s search only shines a light on her. | 发现号的搜索只会暴露她 |
[24:36] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[24:37] | Trust Michael to find the right way through. | 相信迈克能找到正确的方法 |
[24:40] | Ultimately, it’s the safer choice for both of them. | 归根结底 这对他们俩都更安全 |
[24:43] | If you trust Burnham | 如果你更相信博翰 |
[24:45] | more than Section 31, | 而不是31区 |
[24:50] | why are you working for them? | 那为什么还要为他们工作 |
[24:52] | I know they act in gray areas, | 我知道他们的工作属于灰色地带 |
[24:55] | and I know they’re dedicated people | 而我也知道他们都致力于 |
[24:57] | trying to keep you | 为了让你们和 |
[24:57] | and every other part of the Federation safe. | 联邦里所有其它的部分都平平安安 |
[25:00] | After what I’ve been through, after what I’ve become, | 经历了这一切之后 我所变成的那个人 |
[25:05] | I can be of service there. | 在那里有用武之地 |
[25:19] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[25:20] | – may I have a moment? – Walk with me. | -能占用您一点时间吗 -跟我一起走走 |
[25:23] | It appears someone on our ship accessed the transceiver array | 看起来有人通过我们的收发机组 |
[25:26] | and sent out an encrypted, | 发出了一条加密的 |
[25:27] | unauthorized subspace transmission. | 未经授权的子空间信息 |
[25:30] | Three of them, actually. | 实际上是三条 |
[25:31] | Large bursts. Petabytes of data. | 庞大的信号量 有数拍字节的数据 |
[25:33] | An unauthorized transmission? Where? | 未经授权的信息 哪里 |
[25:35] | Unknown, sir. | 不清楚 长官 |
[25:39] | Not just anyone can access that array. | 不是谁都能使用那个机组 |
[25:43] | There must be some trace of the sender. | 一定有发送者留下的痕迹 |
[25:45] | Well, if there is, sir, we will find it. | 如果有的话 长官 我们会找到的 |
[25:59] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[26:05] | You saw the Red Angel. | 你看到红色天使了 |
[26:07] | First as a child, | 第一次是在小时候 |
[26:09] | – then again a few months ago. – What is it? | -再次看到是几个月前 -那是什么 |
[26:11] | – Who is it? – If I knew, we would not be here. | -是谁 -如果我知道我们就不会在这了 |
[26:14] | I was asking rhetorically. | 我就是问问 |
[26:15] | Then at least ask something I have never asked of myself. | 那至少问我没问过自己的问题 |
[26:18] | Can we have a better version of this conversation? | 我们的对话能更有意义点吗 |
[26:19] | Is there a valuable question in your arsenal? | 你脑子里有任何有价值的问题吗 |
[26:21] | Yes. Do you actually think the beard is working? | 有啊 你觉得留大胡子有效果吗 |
[26:30] | The barren planets… Andoria, Earth. | 那些荒星 安多利 地球 |
[26:34] | Is the Angel a time traveler? | 红色天使是个时间旅行者吗 |
[26:36] | The engineering comprehension | 制造它的作战服所需的 |
[26:37] | necessary to build its suit would suggest so. | 工程学知识对此有所暗示 |
[26:40] | And some of the memories it shared with me have yet to occur. | 它与我分享的某些记忆还未发生 |
[26:45] | There was no one left. | 那里没剩下任何人 |
[26:47] | A possible future. | 一个可能的未来 |
[26:48] | One that could well be determined by our actions. | 可能就由我们现在的所作所为所决定 |
[26:51] | Yours and mine. | 你和我的 |
[26:53] | Yeah, yours and mine. | 对 你和我的 |
[26:55] | Spock, there is so much that I… | 斯波克 有许多事我… |
[26:56] | No. I am not here to absolve you, Michael Burnham. | 不 我不是来宽恕你的 迈克·博翰 |
[27:01] | This is not about your feelings. | 这和你的感受无关 |
[27:03] | Guess I’m a fool for taking that personally. | 看来我觉得你在针对我是挺蠢的 |
[27:05] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[27:06] | I risked everything to bring you here. | 我不顾一切带你来这里 |
[27:09] | It does not surprise me that you see it that way. | 你这么看这件事让我毫不惊讶 |
[27:12] | But it was I who brought you here | 但是是我带你来这里 |
[27:14] | to see what I have seen. | 把我看过的东西展示给你 |
[27:16] | How does my seeing help you? | 我看到之后能怎么帮你 |
[27:18] | I required someone who had context of my timeline. | 我需要了解我的时间线的人 |
[27:23] | Of me. | 了解我的人 |
[27:24] | So you required family. | 所以你需要家人 |
[27:26] | An interesting choice of words, | 从你嘴里说出这个词 |
[27:28] | coming from you. | 挺有意思的 |
[27:29] | Shall we continue? | 我们要继续吗 |
[27:31] | There is a great responsibility at hand. | 我们面临的责任很重 |
[27:34] | To serve the needs of the many. | 为了大众 |
[27:37] | I’m listening. Talk. | 我在听 说吧 |
[27:39] | An impermeable layer of energy surrounding the suit. | 在作战服周围有一层不可穿透的能量层 |
[27:42] | A quantum field I was unable to infiltrate. | 一个我无法侵入的量子力场 |
[27:45] | Still, the thoughts I received from within it were human. | 但我从它里面感知到的思想依然属于人类 |
[27:49] | Human? | 人类 |
[27:50] | There was loneliness, | 里面有孤独 |
[27:54] | desperation. | 绝望 |
[27:55] | You will need to see more. | 你需要再多看看 |
[28:14] | Our hosts will attempt to safeguard your mind | 如果你继续 这里的主人 |
[28:16] | if you continue. | 会为你保驾护航 |
[28:18] | But if you need to rest before… | 但如果你在这之前需要休息 |
[28:19] | No, I don’t. Show me. | 不 我不需要 让我看看吧 |
[28:49] | Mr. Spock, there’s been an event. | 斯波克先生 发生了一个事件 |
[28:53] | Signals in space seen across the galaxy. | 整个星系都收到了信号 |
[28:57] | The pattern is undeniably what you previously described. | 信号模式就像你之前描述的那样 |
[29:04] | And what you are drawing here. | 和你所画的也一样 |
[29:07] | They’re real. | 都是真的 |
[29:09] | My vision wasn’t a hallucination? | 我的预见不是幻觉吗 |
[29:11] | “Premonition” might be a more accurate word. | 一个更准确的词应该是”警兆” |
[29:17] | Then the images I saw in the mind-meld… | 那我在心灵融合中看到的景象 |
[29:22] | these signals… | 那些信号 |
[29:23] | Somehow, you reported them before they appeared. | 不知为何 你在它们出现之前报告了它们 |
[29:26] | What do you think they are? | 你觉得它们是什么 |
[29:27] | I believe they represent an attempt to communicate. | 我相信这都是在试图进行通讯 |
[29:32] | By whom? | 由谁发出 |
[29:37] | Perhaps these signals have appeared before. | 也许这些信号以前出现过 |
[29:40] | Somewhere else? | 在别的地方 |
[29:42] | As a Starfleet Science Officer, you would have been exposed | 作为星际舰队科学官 你可能看到了 |
[29:44] | to a comprehensive historical… | 一次全面的历史… |
[29:46] | History will not provide an answer to your query, Doctor. | 历史不会对你的问题提供回答 医生 |
[29:49] | Instead, you should be asking me… | 你应该问我 |
[29:52] | how is it I can remember tomorrow? | 我如何能记住明天 |
[29:58] | It was a mistake to come here. | 来这里是一个错误 |
[30:02] | I must leave. | 我必须离开 |
[30:08] | Mr. Spock, leaving would be premature. | 斯波克先生 离开是不明智的 |
[30:12] | There are Section 31 officers coming to transfer you | 31区会有人来将你送至 |
[30:14] | to a more specialized facility. | 一个更专业的地方 |
[30:16] | Section 31? | 31区 |
[30:18] | Your mind is in crisis. | 你的思维正处于危机中 |
[30:20] | The Vulcan part of you requires time to heal. | 你瓦肯人的那部分需要时间来愈合 |
[30:22] | You are correct. | 你说的对 |
[30:24] | Time most certainly has something to do with it. | 这的确和时间有关 |
[30:34] | What happened after that? | 那之后发生了什么 |
[30:37] | Section 31 thinks you murdered these people. | 31区认定你杀了这些人 |
[30:40] | I see your faith in my character has not changed | 看来你对我人格的信任从小时候起 |
[30:42] | since we were children. | 就没有改变过 |
[30:44] | You are inside my mind, yet you still need confirmation. | 你在我的思绪中 但你仍然需要确认 |
[30:49] | Do you see murder here? | 你看到我杀人了吗 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:39] | I don’t expect you to understand, | 我不指望你能明白 |
[31:42] | but… | 但是 |
[31:43] | it wasn’t really me. | 那不是真正的我 |
[31:46] | It was Voq. | 而是沃克 |
[31:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:54] | Bring him out. | 让他出来 |
[31:56] | It doesn’t work like that. | 这样不行的 |
[31:57] | I can find him. | 我可以找到他 |
[32:05] | This must be allowed to play out. | 他们得做个了结 |
[32:06] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[32:07] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[32:14] | Stop! Stop, you… | 停 停 你 |
[32:16] | Bring him out! | 让他出来 |
[32:51] | I don’t even know who I am anymore. | 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[32:56] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你觉得你在和谁说话 |
[33:24] | You allowed the fight to proceed? | 你就放任他们这么打 |
[33:27] | Well, I believe the confrontation was | 我相信打架对他们俩是一种 |
[33:28] | a necessary and unavoidable catharsis | 必要且无可避免的 |
[33:31] | for both men. | 情感抒发方式 |
[33:33] | But hardly an example of by-the-book | 但并不是解决冲突的 |
[33:36] | conflict resolution. | 标准范例 |
[33:38] | The Starfleet manual offers no regulatory guidelines | 星际舰队手册对身体里藏着 |
[33:42] | for interactions between humans | 克林贡人的人类 |
[33:44] | with Klingons grafted to their bones | 以及死而复生的随舰医生之间的交流 |
[33:46] | and a ship’s doctor returned from the dead. | 没有提供任何规范性指导方针 |
[33:52] | Then, occasionally, | 那么 我们就要 |
[33:54] | we have to make it up as we go along. | 时不时自己编几条 |
[33:56] | That is the situation in which we find ourselves, yes. | 我们的确处于这种境地 |
[33:59] | This is not intended with any judgment, Mr. Saru, | 萨鲁先生 这不是出于我的偏见 |
[34:02] | but I suspect that, before your own evolution, | 但我觉得 在你自己进化前 |
[34:06] | you might have made a different call. | 你可能会做出不同的决定 |
[34:09] | Perhaps, Captain. | 也许吧 舰长 |
[34:11] | Given the unusual nature of our circumstances, | 既然现在是非常时期 |
[34:14] | I’m going to overlook the incident, | 我就无视这件事了 |
[34:15] | but this can’t happen again. | 但下不为例 |
[34:17] | And please make sure everyone’s aware that | 而且请你确保每个人都知道 |
[34:20] | we will not be settling our differences with violence, | 我们不用暴力解决争端 |
[34:22] | but with the uniform code of contact. | 而是和平交流解决 |
[34:24] | And that goes for you as well. | 你也是一样 |
[34:26] | Understood, Captain. | 明白 舰长 |
[34:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:49] | Vina. | 维娜 |
[34:52] | Vina. | 维娜 |
[34:54] | H-How… | 怎么 |
[34:55] | I’m not used to you being afraid of me. | 我不习惯你怕我 |
[34:58] | Used to me? | 习惯我吗 |
[34:59] | It’s a lot to digest. | 这很难接受 |
[35:02] | There’s something I need to say. | 我有话要说 |
[35:05] | When you came to Talos, | 当你来到塔罗斯的时候 |
[35:07] | I’d been alone for so many years. | 我已经一人孤独了很多年 |
[35:10] | I never imagined happiness or love. | 我从未想过幸福或爱情 |
[35:13] | And when the Talosians decided we were | 当塔罗斯人决定我们 |
[35:15] | unsuited for each other… | 不适合彼此的时候 |
[35:17] | when you left, it was worse. | 当你离开的时候 情况变得更糟 |
[35:20] | Because I knew what I’d lost. | 因为我知道我失去了什么 |
[35:28] | I’ve thought about you– us– often, | 我经常想起你 想起我们 |
[35:32] | and wished that you would have come with me. | 希望那时你能和我一起走 |
[35:35] | Chris, I didn’t need to. | 克里斯 我不需要 |
[35:38] | That’s what I’m trying to say. | 这就是我想说的 |
[35:40] | They brought you back to me. | 他们把你送回了我身边 |
[35:43] | Not the real you– it’s illusory, of course– | 不是真正的你 当然是虚幻的 |
[35:48] | but the part of you that still lives inside of me. | 不过是仍住在我心中的那一部分的你 |
[35:52] | We’ve spent a lifetime together. | 我们在一起度过了一生 |
[35:55] | I’m glad… | 我很高兴 |
[35:58] | I’m glad you’re not alone. | 我很高兴你并不孤独 |
[36:01] | All this time, you kept me sane. | 一直以来 你都让我保持清醒 |
[36:04] | Kept me tethered to what I once felt. | 让我沉浸于曾经的感情 |
[36:08] | Even though I was never the person you thought I was. | 即使我从来都不是你想象中的那个人 |
[36:11] | You didn’t deceive anyone, Vina. | 你没有欺骗任何人 维娜 |
[36:13] | I felt it, too. | 我也感觉到了 |
[36:23] | But you’re here now. | 但现在你在这里 |
[36:30] | This is real. | 这是真实的 |
[36:31] | As real as it needs to be. | 足够真实了 |
[36:35] | But the Talosians’ ability to project illusions across space | 但是塔罗斯人穿越太空投射幻象的能力 |
[36:39] | is limited. | 是有限的 |
[36:40] | And the farther away you are, | 距离越远 |
[36:42] | the harder it is to sustain. | 越难维持 |
[36:47] | There’s someone you need to see. | 你需要见一个人 |
[37:00] | Burnham. | 博翰 |
[37:06] | You’re on Talos? | 你在塔罗斯 |
[37:09] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 |
[37:10] | Yes, Captain. | 是的 舰长 |
[37:12] | I found Spock. | 我找到了斯波克 |
[37:14] | He directed us here so the Talosians | 他把我们带到这里 为了让塔罗斯人 |
[37:15] | could show me his mind. | 把他的意识给我看 |
[37:17] | The first thing I need to tell you is | 我要告诉你的第一件事是 |
[37:18] | Spock is innocent. | 斯波克是无辜 |
[37:21] | There were no murders. | 没有谋杀 |
[37:23] | I didn’t want to communicate through subspace. | 我不想通过子空间通信 |
[37:25] | Section 31 might have traced our transmission. | 31区可能追踪了我们的信号 |
[37:27] | I know what happened. Georgiou reported | 我知道发生了什么 乔久说 |
[37:29] | that she tried to hail your shuttle | 当斯波克在船上时 |
[37:30] | while Spock was on board and you failed to respond. | 她试图通知你的穿梭艇 但你没有回应 |
[37:32] | I took Spock to Captain Leland, and he tried to use | 我带斯波克去见利兰舰长 他想利用 |
[37:34] | invasive Terran technology to rip his mind apart. | 侵入性的人族技术撕裂他的思维 |
[37:37] | But why? What do they want with Spock? | 但是为什么 他们想要斯波克做什么 |
[37:41] | My memories of the future. | 我对未来的记忆 |
[37:45] | Spock… it is good to see you. | 斯波克 很高兴见到你 |
[37:48] | Captain, I have seen the Red Angel, | 舰长 我见过红天使 |
[37:51] | and it revealed the final outcome of our current timeline. | 它揭示了我们当前时间进程的最终结局 |
[37:54] | If we are to escape what awaits us, | 如果我们要逃离等待我们的未来 |
[37:56] | we must follow the Angel’s design. | 我们必须遵循天使的设计 |
[37:58] | What design? | 什么设计 |
[37:58] | Please, the window is closing. | 窗口正在关闭 |
[38:01] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[38:03] | I never believed I would ask this of anyone, | 我从来没想过我会对任何人有这种要求 |
[38:06] | but I need you to take me on faith. | 但我需要你相信我 |
[38:09] | You must come for us now, if you can. | 如果可以的话 你必须现在来找我们 |
[38:16] | Chris, hurry. | 克里斯 快点 |
[38:18] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[38:23] | Hurry for your friends. | 快点去找你的朋友们 |
[38:25] | They’re counting on you. | 他们全靠你了 |
[38:40] | You should at least… | 你至少应该 |
[38:41] | at least get your hand checked out. | 至少检查一下你的手 |
[38:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:48] | I-I can feel it. | 我能感觉到它 |
[38:53] | And I’m not letting anyone fix things I can feel. | 我不会让任何人修补我能感觉到的东西 |
[38:58] | Look, just come home and… | 听着 回家来 |
[39:01] | It’s not my home anymore, Paul. | 它不再是我的家了 保罗 |
[39:04] | That version of me | 那个把你的住处 |
[39:06] | that called your quarters home, that version of me is dead. | 当做家的我 那个我已经死了 |
[39:10] | And I’m not going back. | 我不会回去了 |
[39:12] | But is it because | 但这是因为 |
[39:15] | you don’t want to or… | 你不想 还是 |
[39:17] | – because you don’t know how? – What difference does it make? | -因为你不知道怎么做 -有什么区别 |
[39:22] | Would you please just move forward? | 你向前看好吗 |
[39:25] | And let me do the same. | 也让我这么做 |
[39:30] | I, uh… | 我… |
[39:34] | Okay. | 可以 |
[39:37] | Commander Stamets to Engineering. | 斯塔麦兹中校请至工程部 |
[39:41] | Engineering, status, please. | 工程部 汇报状态 |
[39:44] | Commander Stamets is just getting into position now, Captain. | 斯塔麦兹中校正要就位 舰长 |
[39:48] | What’s our destination, Captain? | 我们的目的地是哪里 舰长 |
[39:50] | Talos IV. | 塔罗斯四号 |
[39:52] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[39:53] | Talos is in a restricted section of the Alpha Quadrant. | 塔罗斯是阿尔法象限的禁区 |
[39:56] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[39:58] | Hit it, Airiam. | 出发 埃瑞安 |
[40:08] | The spore drive just disengaged, sir. | 孢子引擎刚刚熄火 长官 |
[40:11] | What’s going on down there? | 那里怎么了 |
[40:12] | It appears to be a failure in the spore hub. | 似乎是孢子中心出现故障 |
[40:15] | Sir, I’m seeing corruption in duotronics. | 长官 我看到了双集成系统崩溃 |
[40:17] | Corruption that seems to have been | 系统崩溃似乎 |
[40:18] | introduced manually somehow. | 以某种方式手动引入 |
[40:20] | Have there been previous corruption issues with the hub? | 该中心以前是否存在系统崩溃问题 |
[40:22] | Not like this. | 不是这样的 |
[40:23] | We run level-three diagnostics | 我们每十个小时都会对 |
[40:24] | on the entire spore drive every ten hours. | 整个孢子引擎进行三级诊断 |
[40:28] | Someone deliberately corrupted the system. | 有人故意破坏了系统 |
[40:33] | – Why the black alert? – We have to get to Talos IV | -为什么是黑色警报 -我们得去塔罗斯四号 |
[40:35] | to retrieve Spock and Burnham. | 找回斯波克和博翰 |
[40:37] | But our spore drive has conveniently gone down, | 但是我们的孢子引擎正巧坏了 |
[40:38] | and it wasn’t an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[40:40] | You think someone tampered with it? | 你认为有人篡改了它 |
[40:42] | Who? Who would do that? | 谁 谁会这么做 |
[40:43] | Well, we might be able to narrow down the list | 可以通过试想谁能从把我们留在这里而得益 |
[40:45] | by asking who had a vested interest in keeping us here. | 来缩小名单范围 |
[40:48] | And someone on our ship has been sending | 我们飞船上有人一直发送 |
[40:50] | unauthorized, heavily encrypted subspace transmissions | 未经授权 高度加密的子空间信号 |
[40:53] | to unidentified recipients. | 给不明收件人 |
[40:56] | I don’t know anything about | 我对于未经授权的信号 |
[40:57] | – unauthorized transmissions. – Odd. | -一无所知 -很奇怪 |
[40:59] | They were authorized by your command codes. | 他们是由你的命令码授权的 |
[41:07] | I sent nothing. | 我什么也没发过 |
[41:10] | To no one. Someone must have spoofed my code. | 没有给任何人发 一定有人伪造了我的代码 |
[41:12] | And sabotaged the spore drive. | 还破坏了孢子引擎 |
[41:15] | – You don’t really think I… – I’ve recently learned that | -你不会真觉得我 -我最近才知道 |
[41:16] | Section 31 has accessed invasive neurologic tech. | 31区涉及侵入性神经技术 |
[41:22] | Maybe they used it on you. | 也许他们用在你身上了 |
[41:25] | Maybe you don’t even know you’re doing it. | 也许你都不知道自己做了什么 |
[41:27] | That part of my life is over. | 我的那一部分人生已经结束了 |
[41:30] | I’m sure I-I’d know if I did something like that. | 我确信如果我做了那样的事我会知道的 |
[41:32] | I’m sorry, Tyler. | 对不起 泰勒 |
[41:33] | I can’t afford to take your word for it. | 我不能相信你的话 |
[41:35] | And neither can you. | 你也不能 |
[41:37] | Have him confined to his quarters | 在另行通知前 |
[41:38] | until further notice. | 把他关在他的舱室里 |
[41:49] | Trust me on this, if nothing else: | 在这件事上请一定要相信我 |
[41:51] | Section 31 will find a way to track you. | 31区一定会找到追踪到你的方法 |
[41:54] | Thank you, Mr. Tyler. I agree. | 谢谢你 泰勒先生 我同意 |
[41:58] | Set a course for Starbase 11 | 设定以最大曲速 |
[41:59] | – at maximum warp. – Aye, sir. | -前往11号星际基地 -是 长官 |
[42:01] | Radio ahead. | 发射无线电 |
[42:02] | – Say that we need repairs. – Aye, Captain. | -就说我们需要修理 -是的 船长 |
[42:03] | Maybe that’ll throw off any potential pursuers. | 也许这会甩掉任何潜在的追捕者 |
[42:05] | Starbase 11 is two light-years from Talos IV. | 11号星际基地距离塔罗斯四号两光年 |
[42:09] | Exactly why I want | 正是想让31区觉得 |
[42:10] | Section 31 to think that we’re going there. | 我们要去那里的原因 |
[42:12] | We’ll pick a point midway, | 我们在路上找一个地方 |
[42:13] | alter course and then run silent. | 改变航道 然后悄悄走掉 |
[42:16] | That should buy use enough time. | 这应该能给我们争取足够的时间 |
[42:19] | I hope. | 我希望 |
[42:37] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[42:39] | for helping Spock. | 帮助斯波克 |
[42:40] | I’m pretty sure he would have died | 如果没有你的帮助 |
[42:42] | without your help. | 他大概会死 |
[42:48] | Discovery will be here soon. | 发现号马上就到了 |
[42:50] | There isn’t much time. | 时间不多了 |
[42:51] | I owe them my memory. | 我还欠他们我的记忆 |
[42:53] | You don’t want them to force payment. | 你不希望他们强制”付款” |
[42:56] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[42:57] | I’ve shown her all the memories she needs to see. | 我把所有她需要看到的记忆都给她看了 |
[43:04] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[43:07] | …now you have to share one of mine. | 现在你得跟我分享一份记忆 |
[43:09] | It’s the price I agreed to for your recovery. | 这是让你恢复的代价 |
[43:20] | Michael, wait. | 迈克 等等 |
[43:23] | Michael, wait. | 迈克 等等 |
[43:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[43:29] | Spock, I’m a danger to your family. | 斯波克 我对你的家人很危险 |
[43:31] | Our family. No. | 我们的家人 别走 |
[43:34] | There are too many Vulcans | 有太多不想让人类 |
[43:35] | who don’t want humans living here. | 住在这里的瓦肯人了 |
[43:37] | Father knows the separatists aren’t gone. | 父亲知道分离主义者没有离开 |
[43:40] | They’ll come back and attack your home. | 他们会回来袭击你家 |
[43:42] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[43:44] | We’ll fight them. | 我们要抵抗他们 |
[43:46] | Together. | 一起 |
[43:47] | It’s better this way. | 这样比较好 |
[43:50] | You deserve to grow up somewhere safe. | 你应该在安全的地方长大 |
[43:53] | Safe is a relative construct. | 安全是一个相对的概念 |
[43:55] | Safe has inconsistent meanings. | 安全有不同的含义 |
[43:56] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[43:58] | I am going. | 我要走了 |
[43:59] | Then I’m going with you. | 那我和你一起去 |
[44:06] | I don’t want you with me. | 我不想你和我在一起 |
[44:10] | Don’t you understand that? | 你不明白吗 |
[44:13] | You are my sister. | 你是我姐姐 |
[44:14] | My sister… | 我姐姐 |
[44:16] | You… you are helping the human part of me learn to express… | 你…你在帮助我人类的那一面学习表达 |
[44:20] | The human part of you is so small | 你的人类部分太小了 |
[44:21] | it won’t make a difference in your life. | 这不会改变你的生活 |
[44:23] | Why can’t you get it through your head? | 为什么你想不明白 |
[44:24] | I don’t want a freak like you as a brother. | 我不想要像你这样的怪胎当弟弟 |
[44:27] | – But I love you. – Love? | -但我爱你 -爱 |
[44:29] | You’re not capable of love. | 你不能爱 |
[44:31] | – I am. – No, you are not. | -我能 -不 你不能 |
[44:33] | You are Vulcan, | 你是瓦肯人 |
[44:35] | and you will always be cold and distant, | 你将永远冷漠又疏离 |
[44:38] | like a moon somewhere. | 像月亮一样 |
[44:42] | You’re not worth my effort. | 你不值得我花心思 |
[44:44] | But you promised you would teach me the ways of Earth. | 但你答应过要教我地球的生活方式 |
[44:47] | – That maybe we could live there one day. – Don’t you get it? | -也许有一天我们可以住在那里 -你不明白吗 |
[44:50] | I don’t want you in my life. | 我不希望你出现在我的生活中 |
[44:53] | Stop following me… | 别跟着我 |
[44:57] | …you weird little half-breed. | 你这个怪异的小杂种 |
[45:20] | Spock, I didn’t mean any of those… | 斯波克 我不是那个意思 |
[45:21] | I am aware you were trying to sever our emotional connection | 我知道你想切断我们的感情联系 |
[45:24] | so that I would be less distraught by your absence. | 这样我就不会因为你不在而心烦意乱了 |
[45:26] | A primitive tactic, but logical. | 一种原始的策略 但合乎逻辑 |
[45:28] | No, it was more than that. | 不 不止如此 |
[45:30] | The Logic Extremists would have targeted our family | 只要我住在家里 |
[45:32] | as long as I was still in that house. | 极端逻辑主义者会把我们家作为目标 |
[45:34] | I did not want you to get hurt or killed. | 我不想你受伤或被杀 |
[45:39] | But I should have tried something else. | 但我该用别的方法 |
[45:43] | Anything else. | 任何其它方法 |
[45:45] | Spock, | 斯波克 |
[45:47] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:50] | In point of fact, I am grateful. | 事实上 我很感激 |
[45:53] | Your words showed me how damaging | 你的话说明了我的人性 |
[45:55] | my humanity could be. | 可能会多么有害 |
[45:57] | No, your humanity was beautiful. | 不 你的人性很美 |
[46:01] | I was a child. | 我还是个孩子 |
[46:02] | You were a catalyst. | 你是催化剂 |
[46:05] | In an attempt to escape emotion, | 为了逃避情感 |
[46:07] | to escape you, | 逃离你 |
[46:09] | I fully submerged in logic. | 我完全沉浸在逻辑之中 |
[46:11] | But my bedrock of logic, my constant, | 但我的逻辑基础 我的逻辑常数 |
[46:13] | has always been time itself. | 一直以来都是时间本身 |
[46:16] | And now time has failed me. | 现在时间抛弃了我 |
[46:18] | Logic has failed me. | 逻辑抛弃了我 |
[46:20] | Emotion has failed me. | 感情抛弃了我 |
[46:23] | I have nothing to build upon, yet build I must. | 我没有任何东西当做奠基 但我必须建立 |
[46:27] | This could be the defining moment | 这可能是对多种文明和数百万生命 |
[46:28] | for multiple civilizations and millions of lives, | 决定性的时刻 |
[46:31] | and I am not ready. | 而我还没准备好 |
[46:34] | Are you more angry with me or yourself? | 你是气我还是气你自己 |
[46:37] | Do not attempt to psychoanalyze me, Michael. | 不要试图对我进行心理分析 迈克 |
[46:39] | Better minds than yours have tried and failed. | 比你的头脑更好的人尝试过都失败了 |
[46:42] | Yet you chose me for this journey. | 但你选择了我 |
[46:45] | You value our connection. | 你重视我们的联系 |
[46:47] | Perhaps the bedrock of your logic | 也许是你逻辑的基础 |
[46:50] | is this relationship. | 是这段关系 |
[46:51] | Absurd. | 荒谬 |
[46:53] | You are correct, however, on one matter. | 然而 有一件事上你是对的 |
[46:56] | It was foolish to idolize you. | 崇拜你是愚蠢的 |
[46:58] | And I regret it deeply. | 我深感后悔 |
[47:05] | Discovery’s approaching. | 发现号来了 |
[47:07] | There is another ship close behind. | 后面还紧跟着另一艘星舰 |
[47:11] | They want you to know you’re in danger. | 他们想告诉你们有危险了 |
[47:24] | The Section 31 ship is hailing, sir. | 31区的星舰在呼叫我们 长官 |
[47:26] | Tyler’s confined. They didn’t find us through him. | 泰勒被关起来了 他们不是通过他找到我们的 |
[47:29] | Answer them, Bryce. | 回应他们 布莱斯 |
[47:31] | I know where you’re going, Pike. | 我知道你要去哪 派克 |
[47:33] | Cut your engines immediately. That’s an order. | 立刻关闭引擎 这是命令 |
[47:36] | I’ll start following orders when you start telling the truth. | 你先说实话 我就听命令 |
[47:38] | Or did you not think I’d find out | 还是说你觉得我不会发现 |
[47:40] | what you were going to do to Spock? | 你准备对斯波克做什么 |
[47:41] | Last warning, Chris. | 最后警告 克里斯 |
[47:43] | Stand down. | 停下来 |
[47:47] | Detmer, drop us in over Talos IV. | 达特曼 在塔罗斯4号脱离曲速 |
[47:49] | Owo, the second we’re in range, start scanning for our people. | 奥沃 进入范围后立刻开始扫描我们的人 |
[47:57] | – Got them, sir. – Beam them up, quickly. | -找到他们了 长官 -快把他们传送上来 |
[47:59] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[48:00] | Achieving lock, and beaming now. | 建立锁定 开始传送 |
[48:05] | And? | 怎么样 |
[48:06] | I’ve locked on with our transporter, | 我用传送机锁定了 |
[48:08] | – but I’m getting interference. – Sir, Section 31 | -但我受到了干扰 -长官 31区 |
[48:10] | has a lock on Burnham and Spock as well. | 也锁定了博翰和斯波克 |
[48:12] | Leland again, sir. | 又是利兰 长官 |
[48:14] | Put him on. | 接到屏幕上 |
[48:15] | Pike, disengage your transporter beam immediately. | 派克 立刻停止你的传送 |
[48:18] | – I can’t do that. – If one of us doesn’t let go, | -我做不到 -如果我们双方都不放手 |
[48:20] | Burnham and Spock will be ripped apart atom by atom. | 博翰和斯波克会一个原子一个原子地被撕裂 |
[48:22] | Is that what you want? Because that’s exactly | 你想要这样吗 因为如果你不 |
[48:24] | what’s going to happen if you don’t | 停止你的传送 |
[48:26] | disengage your transporter beam. | 事情就会变成这样 |
[48:28] | Mute screen. | 屏幕静音 |
[48:30] | What do I do, sir? | 我该怎么做 长官 |
[48:34] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[48:41] | Let your friends go. | 放开你的朋友们 |
[48:45] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[48:48] | Let them go. | 放开他们 |
[48:51] | Let us all go. | 放开我们所有人 |
[48:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[49:01] | Goodbye, Vina. | 再见 维娜 |
[49:09] | Owo… | 奥沃 |
[49:12] | disengage transporter. | 停止传送 |
[49:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[49:22] | They’ve disengaged. Beaming in now. | 他们停止了 开始传送 |
[49:32] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[49:36] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[49:37] | That will be noted in my after-action report. | 我会在事后报告中提到这一点的 |
[49:40] | Now, you and your crew are to report to Starbase 11 | 现在你们全舰去11号星际基地报到 |
[49:43] | and await disciplinary action. | 等候纪律处分 |
[49:46] | Leland out. | 利兰完毕 |
[49:51] | You look exceptionally pleased with yourself. | 你看起来格外洋洋自得 |
[49:53] | Aren’t you surprised Pike gave up so easily? | 派克这么轻易就放弃了 你不觉得惊讶吗 |
[49:56] | Thank you for your insight. | 谢谢你的见解 |
[49:58] | Now, this time, I’ll do the talking. | 这回换我来说话 |
[50:02] | Captain, I detect a shuttle approaching from the planet. | 舰长 我探测到一艘从星球来的穿梭机 |
[50:06] | Trying to scan it, Captain, | 正在尝试扫描 舰长 |
[50:07] | but something is blocking us. | 但我们被屏蔽了 |
[50:08] | Should I hail them, sir? | 要呼叫他们吗 长官 |
[50:10] | No. | 不 |
[50:10] | They wouldn’t want to risk answering. | 他们不会冒险回应 |
[50:13] | Let them in the shuttle bay. | 让他们进穿梭舱 |
[50:14] | Mr. Saru, with me. | 萨鲁先生 跟我来 |
[50:16] | Welcome back, Commander. | 欢迎回来 中校 |
[50:17] | What were you doing on Talos? | 你在塔罗斯做什么 |
[50:21] | This will go easier if you answer me. | 老实回答 会轻松很多 |
[50:23] | Or it can go harder. | 不然也可以来硬的 |
[50:24] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不能苟同 |
[50:28] | Say goodbye, Spock. | 说再见 斯波克 |
[50:33] | Goodbye, Spock. | 再见 斯波克 |
[50:37] | What is this? What’s happening? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[50:51] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[50:53] | Commander Saru. | 萨鲁中校 |
[50:54] | But how? | 怎么做到的 |
[50:56] | Talosian projection. That’s how. | 塔罗斯人的投影 就是这么做到的 |
[51:00] | Greetings, Captain. | 你好 舰长 |
[51:02] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[51:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[51:07] | Much better for seeing you in person, sir. | 亲眼见到你后好多了 长官 |
[51:10] | Even if we are only riding into danger. | 即使我们正驶向危险 |
[51:14] | Is that a smile I see on your face? | 我在你脸上看到的是笑容吗 |
[51:18] | I believe it is. Yes. | 我认为是 对 |
[51:25] | Well, welcome to Discovery. | 欢迎登上发现号 |
[51:32] | Those Talosians tried this trick with me | 那些塔罗斯人在人族宇宙 |
[51:35] | in the Terran universe once, | 跟我耍过这个手段 |
[51:36] | and I blew them and their stupid singing plants | 而我把他们和他们愚蠢的歌唱植物 |
[51:40] | off the face of the planet. | 全部轰成了渣 |
[51:41] | Well, you might have told me about | 你可以告诉我 |
[51:42] | the scope of their abilities. | 他们的能力水平 |
[51:44] | And miss seeing you explain yourself to the admirals? | 然后错失看你向上将们解释的机会吗 |
[51:47] | Oh, Leland, I wonder how this will work out for you. | 利兰 不知你会有什么下场 |
[51:56] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[51:58] | Spock, I need to hear about this Red Angel. | 斯波克 汇报红色天使的情况 |
[52:00] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道它是什么吗 |
[52:01] | A human, and nothing more. | 一个人类 仅此而已 |
[52:02] | It appears this person is attempting | 看来这个人想要 |
[52:04] | to change the outcome of our current timeline. | 改变我们目前时间线的结局 |
[52:07] | And what is that outcome? | 结局是什么 |
[52:08] | A future in which all sentient life | 一个灭绝我们星系中所有 |
[52:10] | in our galaxy has been eradicated. | 有感知的生命的未来 |
[52:13] | By what? | 被什么灭绝 |
[52:14] | Unclear, Captain. | 不确定 舰长 |
[52:16] | Well, we should sure alter course | 我们应该改变航线 |
[52:17] | and get the hell out of here. | 立刻离开这里 |
[52:18] | – In just a few minutes… – Discovery will become | -再过几分钟… -发现号就会成为 |
[52:20] | the most wanted ship in the galaxy. | 这个星系中的头号通缉犯 |
[52:22] | I don’t suppose the Red Angel offered you any advice | 我猜红色天使没有给你提供 |
[52:24] | on how to handle a situation like this. | 处理这种情况的建议 |
[52:27] | No. | 对 |
[52:28] | But my limited experience | 但我作为逃犯的 |
[52:29] | as a fugitive suggests only one course of action. | 有限经验提示只有一种做法 |
[52:32] | And what is that? | 是什么 |
[52:33] | We run. | 我们逃 |
[52:40] | I can’t ask any of you | 我不能要求你们任何人 |
[52:43] | to participate in what is clearly an act of disobedience. | 参与这种明确的违令行为 |
[52:45] | – Course heading, sir? – Does feel like | -请指示航向 长官 -感觉我们 |
[52:47] | we should get moving, like, now. | 确实该走了 立刻走 |
[52:54] | I think you have the crew, sir. | 全舰听你命令 长官 |
[52:57] | Helm, get us out of here. | 舵手 带我们离开这里 |