时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | You are the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[00:11] | who has had contact with the Red Angel. | 和红色天使有过接触的人 |
[00:14] | You said you don’t understand | 你说过你不明白 |
[00:16] | why it chose you. | 它为何选了你 |
[00:19] | It guided me to a remote planet | 它指引我到了一个遥远的星球 |
[00:21] | and showed me… | 向我展示了… |
[00:24] | the end. | 结局 |
[00:35] | My perception of reality was challenged | 从一个时间旅行者那里看到的幻象 |
[00:37] | by visions from a time-traveling entity. | 让我对现实的理解受到挑战 |
[00:40] | Who should help me but you, of course? | 当然了 只有你该帮助我 |
[00:42] | After all, the entire klingon war was your doing. | 毕竟这整个克林贡人的战争都是你挑起的 |
[00:46] | That version of me | 那个我 |
[00:48] | that called your quarters home, | 那个把你的住处当做家的我 |
[00:49] | that version of me is dead. | 那个我已经死了 |
[00:52] | And I’m not going back. | 我不会回去了 |
[00:54] | Would you please just move forward | 你向前看好吗 |
[00:56] | and let me do the same? | 也让我这么做 |
[01:00] | Whether I can issue orders or not, | 不管我能不能下命令 |
[01:02] | we have to get a team | 我们必须指派一个小组 |
[01:03] | onto that station and reset control. | 进入空间站并重置管控 |
[01:06] | Michael, you have to open the airlock. | 迈克 你必须打开气阀 |
[01:09] | No. I’m not gonna eject you into space. | 不 我不会把你喷射进太空 |
[01:11] | I will unlock this door. | 我会解锁这扇门 |
[01:13] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[01:15] | Everything is because of you. | 一切都是因为你 |
[01:17] | Because of me? | 因为我 |
[01:17] | You have to find Project Daedalus. | 你必须找到代达罗斯计划 |
[01:20] | Where is Project Daedalus? | 代达罗斯计划在哪 |
[01:37] | Commander Airiam reminds us that resilience | 埃瑞安中校时刻提醒着我们 |
[01:41] | is an unshakable virtue. | 百折不挠是一种坚定不移的良好品质 |
[01:45] | She was fiercely loyal… | 她极尽忠诚 |
[01:48] | to her crew… | 对她的船员 |
[01:51] | to Starfleet. | 对星际舰队 |
[01:58] | And, in her final moments, | 在她生命最后的弥留之际 |
[02:02] | she sacrificed herself for that loyalty. | 她为了守护那份忠诚 牺牲了自己 |
[02:06] | That is how she’ll be remembered. | 她会以这样的方式被铭记 |
[02:14] | Some people choose to live their lives as if nothing is a miracle, | 有的人 抱着奇迹不存在的想法而活着 |
[02:18] | but Airiam fought for her life, | 但是埃瑞安为了自己的生命去奋斗 |
[02:20] | and so everything was. | 对其它任何事也一样 |
[02:23] | Everything that she saw, everything that she felt, | 她的所闻所感 |
[02:25] | all of her memories, | 她所有的记忆 |
[02:26] | they made a kind of… | 构成了 |
[02:28] | constellation for her. | 她生命的星谱 |
[02:31] | I’m grateful to her for that lesson. | 我很感激 她给我上了这一课 |
[02:41] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[02:43] | She said once, | 有一次 她曾说 |
[02:45] | without a hint of self-pity, | 没有一点自怜自哀 |
[02:49] | that the paths of trillions of particles | 数万亿粒子的路径 |
[02:53] | had been forever changed, | 永远地改变了 |
[02:55] | simply because she and her husband smiled at each other. | 仅仅因为她与自己的丈夫相视一笑 |
[03:00] | She was happy that together | 她很高兴 当他们在一起的时候 |
[03:03] | they made the universe a little less orderly. | 他们让整个宇宙变得有一丝无序 |
[03:07] | I just felt the weight of what I had lost… | 我只感受到了自己失去了多少 |
[03:11] | but she showed me that | 但她让我明白了 |
[03:12] | my augmentation didn’t make me | 我接受的强化并没有 |
[03:14] | an imitation of myself. | 使我变成自己的仿制品 |
[03:17] | It made both of us new. | 它反而让我们重获新生 |
[03:20] | And that there could be a future. | 未来在前方等待着 |
[03:23] | She was right. | 她说的没错 |
[03:27] | There are so many reasons to join Starfleet. | 加入星际舰队 有太多的理由 |
[03:35] | We get to reach for the stars. | 我们可以探索星空 |
[03:37] | We get to reach for the best in ourselves. | 我们可以实现自己的最大价值 |
[03:43] | But, most important, | 但 最重要的是 |
[03:46] | we get to reach for each other. | 我们可以彼此关心 |
[03:49] | We get to do what we love | 我们可以做自己喜爱的事 |
[03:52] | alongside colleagues | 身旁的同事们 |
[03:53] | who become friends… | 变成了朋友 |
[03:56] | who become family. | 变成了家人 |
[03:59] | And who better to stand with, | 变成了同一战线的人 |
[04:01] | shoulder to shoulder, | 肩并着肩 |
[04:04] | facing those pivotal moments. | 一同面对紧要关头 |
[04:08] | Who more painful to let go? | 变成了难以放手的人 |
[04:15] | I am so sorry, Airiam. | 我很抱歉 埃瑞安 |
[04:19] | On Kaminar, | 在卡米纳 |
[04:22] | we sing songs of remembrance for those | 我们吟唱歌谣 以此纪念 |
[04:24] | who have been taken from us too soon. | 那些过早离开我们的人 |
[04:26] | This is a song of remembrance for Airiam. | 这是纪念埃瑞安的歌谣 |
[05:28] | You spoke beautifully. | 你说得太好了 |
[05:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry you were confined to quarters for so long. | 我很抱歉 让你被关了这么久 |
[05:37] | I told Captain Pike you weren’t responsible. | 我和派克舰长说了 不是你干的 |
[05:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:45] | If I were in his shoes, | 如果我是他 |
[05:45] | I’d have done the same. | 我也会这么做 |
[05:47] | I just wish it had played out differently. | 我只希望情况能有所不同 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:00] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[06:04] | I can feel what you’re trying to do, Ash. | 我能明白你想做什么 阿什 |
[06:08] | I can. | 我能 |
[06:10] | But Section 31 created Control, | 但31区创建了管控 |
[06:13] | and some future version of it came here. | 未来的管控 穿越到了这里 |
[06:15] | And now Airiam is gone. | 现在埃瑞安送了命 |
[06:18] | You don’t think I knew what was happening, do you? | 你以为我不知道发生了什么 对吗 |
[06:20] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[06:26] | But your duty is still to them. | 但你的职责还是隶属于他们 |
[06:33] | So… | 所以 |
[06:42] | Let’s start with everything we know. | 先从我们知道的开始 |
[06:45] | The A.I. is from the future. | 这个人工智能来自未来 |
[06:48] | It infected Airiam | 它影响了埃瑞安 |
[06:49] | and forced her to copy some of the Sphere data into Control | 强迫她复制了球体的数据 导入管控 |
[06:52] | so Control could evolve. | 如此一来 管控就可以进化 |
[06:54] | We stopped her before that could happen. | 在那之前 我们阻止了她 |
[06:55] | How did the Section 31 program designed to eliminate threats | 31区所设计的用来消灭威胁的项目 |
[07:00] | become the threat? | 是怎么变成威胁的 |
[07:01] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[07:02] | The one variable we cannot possibly predict is the future. | 我们无法预测的那个变量 就是未来 |
[07:06] | And clearly, | 很明显 |
[07:06] | that future A.I. Is built on advanced technology | 那个未来的人工智能所基于的先进技术 |
[07:08] | of which we have no understanding. | 是我们完全不了解的 |
[07:10] | How do we stop it? | 我们如何阻止它呢 |
[07:11] | To the best of our knowledge, | 以我们的了解 |
[07:12] | the future A.I. only infected Airiam and Control. | 未来的人工智能只影响了埃瑞安和管控 |
[07:16] | Airiam’s neural system was erased before her funeral. | 埃瑞安的神经系统已经在她的葬礼前删除了 |
[07:19] | As for Control, | 至于管控 |
[07:21] | it was used only by Section 31. | 只有31区使用它 |
[07:24] | We destroyed the station | 我们把管控所在的 |
[07:26] | where Control was located, | 空间站摧毁了 |
[07:27] | and, per your suggestion, Admiral, | 上将 根据您的建议 |
[07:29] | we advised all Section 31 ships | 我们提醒所有31区的星舰 |
[07:31] | to run diagnostic tests. | 都运行了诊断测试 |
[07:33] | All came out clean. | 都没被感染 |
[07:34] | Let’s not celebrate just yet. | 我们先别急着庆祝 |
[07:36] | The A.I. that infected Control | 感染管控的人工智能 |
[07:39] | could have sent itself off-station. | 有可能已经把自己发到空间站以外的地方了 |
[07:40] | We have to assume that it’s lying dormant for now, | 我们只能假设它目前在休眠 |
[07:42] | but it could reemerge at any time. | 但随时可能会再次现身 |
[07:44] | And when it does, | 而它出现的时候 |
[07:45] | we have to be able to destroy it somehow. | 我们必须找到消灭它的办法 |
[07:51] | Hi. Sorry, | 对不起 |
[07:52] | Captain… Admiral. Everyone. | 舰长…上将 各位 |
[07:53] | I-I should have knocked. | 我应该敲门的 |
[07:54] | Although it-it is kind of pointless, | 其实有点多此一举 |
[07:56] | these doors pretty much open right on their own most of the time. | 因为这些门平时基本上是自己打开的 |
[07:58] | Ensign, did you need something? | 少尉 你有事吗 |
[08:00] | Uh, actually, I found… I have something. | 实际上 我发现…我有一些东西 |
[08:02] | I mean, I found something. | 我是说 我发现一些东西 |
[08:05] | So I was, uh… | 我在… |
[08:06] | I was reviewing some scans of Airiam’s system, | 我在检查埃瑞安系统的扫描结果 |
[08:10] | and I-I found this weird code, | 我发现了一个奇怪的代码 |
[08:11] | and at first, i figured, | 开始我以为 |
[08:12] | it’s just some junk from an old update, | 是过去旧的更新留下的垃圾碎片 |
[08:14] | but then I discovered it’s actually a file | 但随后我发现这实际上是个文件 |
[08:16] | that was implanted there by a digital parasite. | 由一个数码寄生虫植入的 |
[08:19] | The file is called Project Daedalus. | 文件名叫代达罗斯计划 |
[08:22] | Those are the last words Airiam said to me. | 这是埃瑞安生前最后跟我说的 |
[08:26] | The file also contains a bio-neural signature of the Red Angel. | 文件还包含了红色天使的生物神经特征标识 |
[08:32] | Michael, it’s you. | 迈克 是你 |
[10:20] | While Dr. Culber hasn’t been officially reinstated, | 虽然寇波医生还没有正式复职 |
[10:23] | I’ve asked him to oversee analysis of the data Tilly uncovered. | 我让他负责分析提利发现的数据 |
[10:27] | The results are conclusive? | 结果确定吗 |
[10:29] | Well, every test that I’ve run on Commander Burnham | 我在博翰中校身上做的所有测试 |
[10:32] | is a 100% match to the bio-neural signature | 都与代达罗斯文件上发现的生物神经特征标识 |
[10:35] | found in Airiam’s Daedalus file. | 百分之百吻合 |
[10:36] | We have to consider the source. | 我们得考虑信息来源 |
[10:38] | Airiam was compromised. | 埃瑞安出问题了 |
[10:40] | The A.I. could have had her plant information | 人工智能可以让她伪造信息 |
[10:42] | to throw us off course. | 把我们引入歧途 |
[10:43] | I see no logical or strategic reason | 我看不出让埃瑞安制造假的吻合 |
[10:45] | for Airiam to have provided a false positive. | 有任何逻辑或者战略上的理由 |
[10:47] | And even if she had, | 而且即便是她做的 |
[10:48] | it would have read too perfect. | 那结果看上去会太一致了 |
[10:50] | Humans have a few neural wild cards | 人类的神经中有几个未知的部分 |
[10:51] | that anything artificially generated couldn’t replicate. | 那是任何人工手段所无法复制的 |
[10:54] | I would have caught it. | 我会发现的 |
[10:55] | We’re saying that Michael, | 我们是说迈克 |
[10:57] | our-our Michael Burnham, | 我们的这位迈克·博翰 |
[10:58] | is going to wake up one day, | 会在未来某天一觉醒来 |
[10:59] | access time-travel technology that doesn’t exist yet, | 通过目前还不存在的时间旅行技术 |
[11:03] | and take it upon herself to save the galaxy. | 以一己之力去拯救星系 |
[11:05] | That supposition fits her emotional profile rather precisely, | 该假设完全符合她的情感特征 |
[11:09] | particularly her drive to take responsibility | 特别是在超出她控制范围以外的局面下 |
[11:11] | for situations often beyond her control. | 她要承担责任的冲动 |
[11:14] | Thank you for sharing that with the group, Spock. | 谢谢你和大家分享这个信息 斯波克 |
[11:17] | We must also assume the cataclysmic events I foresaw | 我们必须同时假设在天使出现时我所预见的 |
[11:19] | when the Angel appeared to me | 世界末日情景 |
[11:21] | are a result of Control evolving, achieving consciousness. | 是管控进化具备意识感知后的结果 |
[11:24] | Let’s assume for a moment | 我们姑且假设 |
[11:25] | I am the Red Angel. | 我就是红色天使 |
[11:26] | If I knew about an apocalypse, | 那如果我知道世界末日来临 |
[11:28] | why wouldn’t I say so? | 为什么我不说出来呢 |
[11:29] | Perhaps you simply have a penchant for the dramatic. | 也许你有把事情戏剧化的倾向 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | The suit was emitting tetryonic radiation, | 护甲散发泰粒子辐射 |
[11:35] | which would limit traditional radio and sensor communication. | 削弱传统的无线电和传感通讯 |
[11:39] | That would explain my difficulties in mind-melding with it. | 这就解释了为什么我无法与之进行思维融合 |
[11:41] | And why it put seven signals in the sky. | 也能解释为什么要在天上发七个信号 |
[11:44] | It was trying to get Starfleet’s attention, | 它是想引起星际舰队的注意 |
[11:46] | maybe to warn us. | 也许是给我们预警 |
[11:47] | But the first three signals appeared on the asteroid, | 但前三个信号出现在小行星 |
[11:49] | Terralysium, and Kaminar, | 极乐星还有卡米纳上 |
[11:51] | with four left to reveal themselves. | 剩下四个还没出现 |
[11:53] | If I’m guiding Starfleet to these specific places | 如果我是在指引星际舰队通过某种路线 |
[11:57] | on some sort of path, why? | 到达这些特定地点 为什么呢 |
[12:00] | What do these locations have in common? | 这些地点有什么共性呢 |
[12:02] | Admiral. Captain. | 上将 舰长 |
[12:04] | We’ve just received word | 我们刚刚收到消息 |
[12:05] | that a Section 31 vessel is on its way. | 一艘31区星舰正在赶来 |
[12:18] | The Federation has cleared Discovery, | 联邦已经取消了对发现号 |
[12:20] | Lieutenant Spock and Commander Burnham of all charges. | 斯波克上尉和博翰中校的一切指控 |
[12:23] | If you came all this way to arrest somebody, | 如果你们是专程来抓人的 |
[12:25] | you wasted a trip. | 你们这趟就白跑了 |
[12:26] | We’re aware, Admiral. | 我们知道 上将 |
[12:28] | Chris, I’m sorry for the loss of your crew member. | 克里斯 很遗憾你失去了舰员 |
[12:30] | We’re here to make sure | 我们来这里是要确保 |
[12:31] | nothing else from the future | 来自未来的任何东西 |
[12:32] | can attack the Federation. | 都无法攻击联邦 |
[12:33] | We’re already working on a strategy. | 我们已经在制订战略了 |
[12:35] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[12:35] | you’re accumulating input, which only invites debate. | 你们在收集想法 而这只会引发争论 |
[12:38] | No debate, no innovation. | 没有争论 哪来创新 |
[12:40] | I prefer a little totalitarian efficiency, | 我更喜欢一点集权下的高效率 |
[12:43] | but that’s me. | 不过这是我的想法 |
[12:45] | Admiral, we have a solution. | 上将 我们有个解决方案 |
[12:47] | I’m cringing already. | 我有不好的预感 |
[12:48] | The Angel is the only one with answers about the future, the A.I. | 只有天使能解释未来和人工智能 |
[12:51] | and perhaps how to stop it. | 而且可能有阻止这一切的办法 |
[12:52] | And we can’t predict | 但我们无法预测 |
[12:53] | when or how it will appear. | 它什么时候会在哪里出现 |
[12:55] | Correct. So… we set a trap, | 正确 所以…我们设个陷阱 |
[12:59] | we capture it and make it work for us. | 我们把它逮住 让它为我们服务 |
[13:02] | The Red Angel’s bio-neural signature | 红色天使的生物神经特征标识 |
[13:04] | was hidden inside Airiam’s data | 隐藏在埃瑞安的数据里 |
[13:05] | in a file called project Daedalus. | 在一个名为代达罗斯计划的文件中 |
[13:08] | Are you absolutely certain | 你确定吗 |
[13:09] | it was a match to Michael? | 特征和迈克匹配吗 |
[13:11] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:13] | As the Angel travels through time, | 当天使穿越时间 |
[13:15] | she opens a micro-wormhole | 她打开一个微形虫洞 |
[13:17] | along with the possibility that | 以及一个未来的 |
[13:18] | a future A.I. will follow her. | 人工智能会随着她来的可能性 |
[13:20] | We can’t let that happen again. | 我们不能让这种情况再次发生 |
[13:22] | Agreed. Which is why we have to stop her | 同意 所以我们一定 |
[13:24] | from traveling back and forth. | 不能让她来回穿越 |
[13:26] | We have to capture her. | 我们得抓住她 |
[13:28] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[13:29] | So, how do you propose we trap her? | 你觉得我们要怎么抓住她 |
[13:35] | 20 years ago, | 20年前 |
[13:35] | we discovered the Klingons were researching time travel. | 我们发现克林贡人在研究时间旅行 |
[13:40] | Obviously a critical threat– | 显然是致命的威胁 |
[13:41] | a warrior race with the ability | 一个具有改写历史和 |
[13:42] | to rewrite the past and shape the future? | 塑造未来能力的武士种族吗 |
[13:45] | They’d have wiped us out | 他们会在我们跨出原始期之前 |
[13:46] | before we could even walk out of the primordial soup. | 就把我们消灭了 |
[13:49] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[13:51] | None taken. | 未曾介怀 |
[13:52] | They would’ve. | 他们一定会的 |
[13:54] | We found ourselves in a temporal arms race, | 我们发现我们处于紧迫的军备较量 |
[13:56] | so to gain a strategic advantage, | 为了取得战略优势 |
[13:58] | we developed “The Daedalus Project.” | 我们开发了代达罗斯计划 |
[14:02] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[14:05] | Section 31’s grand design for time travel. | 31区对时间旅行的大计划 |
[14:09] | You created the Red Angel? | 你创造了红色天使 |
[14:11] | The suit was on the verge of being tested | 在被克林贡间谍摧毁的时候 |
[14:12] | when it was destroyed by Klingon spies. | 护甲马上就要经过测试了 |
[14:14] | We thought they had abandoned the project permanently. | 我们以为他们永久地放弃了这个项目 |
[14:17] | Until the signals began. | 直到信号又开始了 |
[14:18] | Once the suit appeared alongside the signals, | 护甲和信号一起出现了 |
[14:20] | we started working on a way to capture it. | 我们开始研究捕捉它的方法 |
[14:22] | A mousetrap, if you will, | 把我们的技术抢回来的 |
[14:24] | to get our technology back. | 捕鼠器 如果你想这么叫的话 |
[14:26] | And the individual using that technology? | 使用这项技术的人呢 |
[14:29] | She will not be harmed. | 她不会受到伤害 |
[14:31] | There are gaps in your story | 你的故事当中 |
[14:32] | that I find disconcerting. | 有我觉得说不通的漏洞 |
[14:34] | I’ve told you everything you need to know. | 我已经把你需要知道的一切都告诉了你 |
[14:36] | Not if I’m the mission, sir. | 如果我是任务的话是不够的 长官 |
[14:37] | Burnham. | 博翰 |
[14:39] | I have the technical specifications | 我有技术规格 |
[14:41] | and a list of, uh, equipment required. | 以及所需设备的清单 |
[14:44] | Provided I may borrow some of your top minds to build it. | 如果我可以借用你的精英来建造它的话 |
[14:47] | You can work with Commander Stamets. | 你可以和斯塔麦兹中校合作 |
[14:48] | He’s one of our best. | 他是我们的精英之一 |
[14:49] | Even if they succeed, | 即使他们成功了 |
[14:51] | there is still the matter of predicting | 还有预测天使 |
[14:52] | the Angel’s next appearance. | 下一次出现的问题 |
[14:53] | She has not consistently accompanied | 她并不是一直 |
[14:55] | the arrival of the signals. | 伴随着信号出现的 |
[14:57] | Signal or no signal, | 不管有没有信号 |
[14:58] | there has to be a pattern to my jumps. | 我的跃进一定有迹可循 |
[15:00] | And once we find it, we’ll find me. | 一旦我们找到它 我们就会找到我 |
[15:03] | I’ll figure out a way to close the wormhole | 一旦她到这来了 |
[15:04] | once she gets here. | 我就想办法关闭虫洞 |
[15:05] | The graviton beams on our ship | 我们船上的重力束 |
[15:07] | should be powerful enough. | 应该足够了 |
[15:09] | I would be happy to assist you | 我很乐意 |
[15:11] | with the calculations, Captain Leland. | 帮你计算 利兰舰长 |
[15:15] | Admiral? | 上将 |
[15:17] | Let’s go build a mousetrap. | 我们去做个捕鼠器吧 |
[15:30] | Georgiou, wait. | 乔久 等等 |
[15:31] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么没有告诉我 |
[15:33] | How many times have you asked me that? | 你问过我多少次了 |
[15:35] | Aren’t you getting bored? | 你不觉得无聊吗 |
[15:36] | I’ll stop asking when it stops being a question. | 它不再是个问题的时候我就不问了 |
[15:38] | I know there’s more to that Daedalus story. | 我知道代达罗斯的事不止如此 |
[15:40] | We shared what we needed to share. | 我们分享了我们需要分享的事情 |
[15:41] | At least, I have. | 至少 我分享了 |
[15:42] | Philippa. | 菲利帕 |
[15:45] | I’m putting my life in your hands. | 我要把我的性命交托给你 |
[15:48] | You asked for my trust. | 你想让我相信你 |
[15:51] | I’m giving you a way to earn it. | 我在给你一个争取我的信任的方法 |
[15:53] | I’m not the one with the information you need to hear, Michael. | 迈克 我不是有你需要知道的信息的人 |
[15:57] | Leland? | 利兰 |
[15:59] | It’s my experience | 根据我的经验 |
[16:01] | it’s often our best intentions that cause us to do the most harm, | 我们最大的好心会造成最多的伤害 |
[16:05] | especially to those we care for. | 尤其对那些我们关心的人 |
[16:14] | This is the Red Angel. | 这是红色天使 |
[16:15] | A suit that lets someone travel through time via micro-wormholes. | 一种能让人通过微型虫洞穿越时间的护甲 |
[16:19] | But wormholes are inherently unstable, | 但虫洞本来就不稳定 |
[16:22] | so the Angel needs to hold them open | 所以天使需要保持它们打开 |
[16:24] | or she won’t be able to get home again. | 否则她就不能穿越回去了 |
[16:25] | And as I understand it, | 据我所知 |
[16:27] | to keep the wormhole open, | 为了保持虫洞的畅通 |
[16:28] | the suit generates a membrane, | 护甲会产生一层膜 |
[16:30] | a protective layer that travels with her, | 和她一起穿越的保护层 |
[16:33] | and one end stays attached to her starting point in the future. | 它的一端和她在未来的起点连接 |
[16:36] | An anchor. | 就像一个锚 |
[16:37] | When she wants to go home, | 当她想回家的时候 |
[16:39] | it snaps her back like a rubber band. | 它像橡皮筋一样快速把她收回去 |
[16:41] | Our phase discriminators will hold the Angel in stasis beams | 我们的鉴相器将把天使保持在静止束中 |
[16:45] | so the membrane can’t snap her back. | 所以膜不能把她弹回去 |
[16:47] | And then we’ll lower her to a platform, | 然后我们把她放在平台上 |
[16:49] | where an electromagnetic pulse will shut down | 那里电磁脉冲能关闭 |
[16:52] | the time crystal that powers her suit. | 她护甲上的时间晶体 |
[16:54] | And, uh, then we raise the containment field, | 然后 我们升起隔离场 |
[16:57] | and that will hold her here | 它能把她留在这里 |
[16:58] | for as long as we want. | 要多久就有多久 |
[17:00] | And then, we can question her, | 然后 我们可以审问她 |
[17:02] | and nothing from the future will be able to reach us. Right? | 未来的任何东西都无法到我们这里 对吗 |
[17:07] | What’s that look on your face? | 你这是什么表情 |
[17:08] | I was thinking you may be smarter than the Stamets I knew. | 我在想你可能比我认识的斯塔麦兹更聪明 |
[17:12] | You’re also much more neurotic. | 你也更神经过敏 |
[17:14] | Have you considered medication? | 你考虑过药物治疗吗 |
[17:19] | Based on my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[17:20] | the phase discriminators should function properly. | 鉴相器应正常工作 |
[17:24] | The problem is… | 问题是 |
[17:32] | Hey, Tilly. | 提莉 |
[17:33] | Is, um, Admiral Cornwell here? | 康韦尔上将在这儿吗 |
[17:34] | I thought she might be… | 我想她可能… |
[17:35] | Yeah. What? No, she’s not. | 是啊 什么 不 她不在 |
[17:37] | No, but it is… it’s great… | 不 但是…太棒了 |
[17:38] | So great that you’re here. | 你能来太好了 |
[17:39] | Please, your wide-eyed attempt | 拜托 你拼尽全力想减轻这里 |
[17:42] | to release this fabulous male tension is a buzzkill. | 雄性的紧张感的效果真不怎么样 |
[17:46] | You never learned to relish a little discomfort, Red? | 你从来没有学会享受不适 阿红 |
[17:49] | Who raised you? | 谁养大你的 |
[17:50] | My-my mom. My mom. | 我妈妈 我妈妈 |
[17:51] | But she wasn’t around a lot. | 但她经常不在身边 |
[17:52] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[17:55] | You said there was a problem, Paul? | 你说有问题 保罗 |
[17:59] | Yes, with the… the phase discriminators. | 是的 鉴相器有问题 |
[18:02] | We’d need the equivalent of 12 warp cores | 我们需要相当于12个曲速引擎 |
[18:04] | to generate enough energy to-to run them, | 产生的能量才能运行它们 |
[18:07] | and if we can even locate that much power, | 即便我们能找到这么多能量 |
[18:09] | it will be almost impossible to control. | 我们根本无法控制 |
[18:11] | Not for you. | 你不同 |
[18:13] | In fact, we don’t need warp cores. | 事实上 我们不需要曲速引擎 |
[18:15] | One of the Project Daedalus testing sites was on Essof Four. | 代达罗斯计划的一个测试点位于伊索夫四号上 |
[18:19] | Y-Yes, I’ve read about that place. | 是的 我读到过那个地方 |
[18:21] | So much deuterium. | 有很多氘 |
[18:22] | We can use it to create a plasma reactor | 我们可以用它来制造等离子反应器 |
[18:25] | to power up our phase discriminators. | 给鉴相器供能 |
[18:27] | And then, snap, | 然后 轻松愉快 |
[18:28] | we have our mouse. | 我们就能抓到”老鼠” |
[18:31] | You are savvier than he was. | 你比他精明 |
[18:34] | you-you do know that he’s gay, right? | 你知道他是同性恋 对吧 |
[18:37] | Don’t be so binary. | 别那么黑白分明 |
[18:38] | In my universe, he was pansexual, | 在我的宇宙里 他是泛性恋 |
[18:41] | and we had DEFCON-level fun together. | 我们在一起享受过特级的快乐 |
[18:44] | And you, too, Papi. | 还有你 小伙 |
[18:46] | Did you just call me Papi? | 你刚才叫我小伙了吗 |
[18:48] | Well, in my universe and pretty much any universe | 在我的宇宙里 在我可以想象的 |
[18:52] | I can possibly imagine, I’m gay. | 几乎所有的宇宙里 我是同性恋 |
[18:55] | And so is he. | 他也是 |
[18:56] | Of course you are. | 你当然是 |
[18:57] | I’m glad we all see what’s right in front of us. | 我很高兴我们都能看到眼前的一切 |
[19:00] | And now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 请原谅我 |
[19:02] | I need to talk to Captain Pike | 我要和派克舰长谈谈 |
[19:04] | about setting a course for Essof Four. | 设定伊索夫四号的航线 |
[19:08] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[19:10] | Commander. | 中校 |
[19:13] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:15] | Look, | 听着 |
[19:16] | my job is to preserve as many lives as possible at any cost. | 我的工作是不惜任何代价尽可能多地保护生命 |
[19:22] | But what you said at the service… | 但是你在葬礼上说的 |
[19:25] | It is hard to let go. | 很难让我忘怀 |
[19:30] | You did the right thing. | 你做了对的事 |
[19:33] | I’m grateful you were there. | 我很感激你在那里 |
[19:35] | Strange way to get to know someone, but… | 这是一种很奇怪的方式了解别人 但是 |
[19:37] | after seeing how hard you fought for her, | 在看到你为她付出了多大的努力之后 |
[19:40] | the real her… | 真正的她 |
[19:43] | Let’s just say I’m grateful you were there, too. | 这么说吧 我也很感激你在那里 |
[19:51] | The wormhole used by the Red Angel | 红色天使用的虫洞 |
[19:52] | would close on its own eventually, | 最终会自己关闭 |
[19:55] | but we must find a way | 但我们必须想办法 |
[19:55] | to force it closed immediately | 强制它立刻关闭 |
[19:57] | or risk another A.I. Infiltration. | 否则就会有另一个人工智能渗透的风险 |
[20:00] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[20:01] | Discovery’s graviton beam is not powerful enough to… | 发现号的重力束能量不够 |
[20:03] | Which is why I said I’d do it from my ship. | 这就是为什么我用我的飞船来做 |
[20:06] | I’ll have Specialist Tyler help. | 我会请泰勒专员帮忙 |
[20:08] | We’ll close it fast. | 我们会很快搞定 |
[20:10] | Did Captain Pike decide that I needed a monitor? | 派克舰长决定我需要一个监视者吗 |
[20:13] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你来这里的原因吗 |
[20:17] | I chose to work with you | 我选择和你一起工作 |
[20:18] | because I wanted to assess you myself. | 因为我想亲自评估你 |
[20:23] | Section 31 has engaged in questionable practices of late. | 31区最近行动可疑 |
[20:28] | Given that we will be working together | 既然我们要一起工作 |
[20:30] | and the lives of those I care for may be in your hands, | 我所关心的人的性命可能就在你的手里 |
[20:34] | I need to know that you can be trusted. | 我需要知道我可以相信你 |
[20:37] | If you can tell the answer, | 如果你能找出答案 |
[20:39] | I’m not doing my job very well. | 我的工作就做得不太好 |
[20:41] | Even without my ganglia, | 即使没有我的神经节 |
[20:43] | I still have strong instinctive reactions | 我对危险情况和个人 |
[20:46] | to dangerous situations and individuals. | 仍然有强烈的本能反应 |
[20:49] | And? | 还有呢 |
[20:51] | I believe you will work to protect your crew and ours | 我相信你会尽你所能 |
[20:54] | to the very best of your ability. | 努力保护你和我们的舰员 |
[20:58] | I also believe there are many things you are not saying. | 我也相信有很多事情你没有说 |
[21:04] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:06] | Mr. Saru. | 萨鲁先生 |
[21:08] | May I have a moment with Captain Leland, please? | 我能和利兰舰长谈谈吗 |
[21:10] | Certainly, Commander. | 当然可以 中校 |
[21:18] | Captain, we’re preparing a strategy to capture me. | 舰长 我们正在准备一个战略来抓我 |
[21:21] | I have a right to know everything you do. | 我有权知道你所做的一切 |
[21:24] | As in everything you know. | 你所知道的一切 |
[21:26] | You are capable of some intricate moral gymnastics. | 你能解决一些复杂的道德难题 |
[21:30] | And that’s your job, right? | 那是你的工作 对吧 |
[21:31] | But I am giving you one chance | 但我给你一个机会 |
[21:33] | to explain everything as you need to explain it. | 解释你该解释的一切 |
[21:46] | I knew your parents. | 我认识你父母 |
[21:50] | They worked on Project Daedalus for Section 31. | 他们为31区推进代达罗斯项目 |
[21:55] | I had them stationed on Doctari Alpha. | 我让他们驻扎在多克塔阿尔法那里 |
[21:59] | No. | 不 |
[22:02] | We were stationed there | 我们驻扎在那里 |
[22:02] | because my parents wanted a change of scenery. | 因为我父母想换个环境 |
[22:05] | And we only stayed as long as we did | 我们在那里待了那么长时间 |
[22:07] | because I wanted to see a star go supernova. | 是因为我想看一颗恒星变成超新星 |
[22:09] | You were there… because of me. | 你们在那里…是因为我 |
[22:14] | Your parents… | 你的父母 |
[22:17] | Your parents were killed there… | 你父母在那里丧命 |
[22:20] | because of me. | 是因为我 |
[22:25] | My parents… were scientists. | 我的父母是科学家 |
[22:29] | My father was a xenoanthropologist. | 我父亲是个外星文明学家 |
[22:31] | My mother was an astrophysicist. | 我母亲是天体物理学家 |
[22:34] | They wouldn’t have been involved in Section 31. | 他们不会与31区有瓜葛的 |
[22:35] | She was also an engineer. | 她也是一名工程师 |
[22:39] | A brilliant one. | 一名绝佳的工程师 |
[22:42] | They were working on a theory | 他们正在研究一个理论 |
[22:43] | that sudden technological leaps across certain cultures, | 在某些文化中的技术突然突飞猛进 |
[22:46] | including those on Earth, | 其中包括哪些地球的文化 |
[22:47] | weren’t happenstance but the result of time travel. | 不是偶然 而是时间旅行的结果 |
[22:51] | No. They would have known that certain leaps, | 不 他们早就知道了那些飞跃 |
[22:53] | including technological advancements, | 包括技术进步 |
[22:54] | can be explained. | 可以解释 |
[22:55] | I wasn’t convinced, either. | 我也不相信 |
[22:57] | Until they built the suit. | 直到他们做了那套护甲 |
[22:59] | No. | 不 |
[23:01] | No, they didn’t mention anything like this to me. | 不 他们没有跟我提过类似的事 |
[23:03] | Because it was classified. | 因为它是机密 |
[23:05] | And very dangerous. | 而且非常危险 |
[23:08] | What did you have to do with this? | 你和这有什么关系 |
[23:10] | The suit was missing a key | 那套护甲缺少一个关键部件 |
[23:12] | a time crystal, | 时间晶体 |
[23:13] | the element that would enable it to jump through time. | 使它能够穿越时间的元素 |
[23:15] | We got intel from an operative on Qo’noS | 我们从克罗诺斯的一个特工那里得到情报 |
[23:19] | that a time crystal had hit the black market | 一颗晶体出现在 |
[23:21] | near the Orion Outpost. | 猎户座前哨站附近的黑市 |
[23:23] | I used my assets in the sector to steal it. | 我利用在那个区域的职权偷了它 |
[23:26] | See, I thought that we had made it untraceable. | 我以为我们让它无法追踪 |
[23:30] | But the Klingons tracked it to Doctari Alpha. | 但克林贡人追踪到了多克塔阿尔法 |
[23:32] | Where a star was about to go supernova, | 那附近的一颗恒星将要进入超新星阶段 |
[23:34] | releasing a massive amount of energy. | 释放大量能量 |
[23:52] | This whole time… | 一直以来… |
[23:57] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[24:05] | We were there because of you? | 我们在那里是因为你 |
[24:08] | For a time crystal? | 为了时间水晶 |
[24:11] | And you let the Klingons track it? | 你让克林贡人追踪到它 |
[24:13] | I was young, i was ambitious, I… | 我年轻 雄心勃勃 我… |
[24:17] | I was careless. | 我太粗心了 |
[24:20] | I should have done more to protect your parents. | 我应该更努力保护你的父母 |
[24:23] | I know how much this has cost you, and I’m so sorry. | 我知道你付出的苦痛 我很抱歉 |
[24:29] | I hope… | 我希望… |
[24:31] | That’s for my mom. | 这是为我妈妈打的 |
[24:35] | That’s for my dad. | 这是为我爸爸打的 |
[24:44] | This isn’t over. | 这还没完 |
[25:01] | I just uploaded all the Section 31 signal data. | 我刚刚上传了31区的所有信号数据 |
[25:03] | Did you know? | 你一直知道吗 |
[25:04] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[25:04] | That Leland was responsible | 利兰是造成 |
[25:05] | for the death of my parents. | 我父母的死的罪魁祸首 |
[25:08] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你知道 是吧 |
[25:09] | No. | 不 |
[25:09] | Don’t lie to me, Ash. | 别骗我 阿什 |
[25:10] | Michael, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 迈克尔 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:13] | Every moment you work for Section 31, | 每次你为31区工作的时候 |
[25:15] | you’re announcing who you are. | 你都在展示你的本质 |
[25:19] | You’re saying this is your compass, | 你是说这是你的指南针 |
[25:21] | this is your course. | 这是你的路 |
[25:24] | You can live with that? | 你良心安吗 |
[25:27] | Section 31 has a specific mission. | 31区有一个具体的任务 |
[25:32] | I don’t always agree with their tactics, | 我并不总是同意他们的策略 |
[25:34] | but I do believe in their mission. | 但我相信他们的使命 |
[25:35] | No matter who pays the price? | 不管由谁付出代价吗 |
[25:36] | It’s not black-and-white. | 不是非黑即白的 |
[25:38] | They-they also do a lot of good. | 他们也做了很多好事 |
[25:41] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 我就当你承认了 |
[25:46] | Come. | 进来 |
[25:51] | Admiral, uh, they said you were here. | 上将 他们说你在这里 |
[25:54] | Do you have a moment? | 你有空吗 |
[25:56] | I do. | 有 |
[26:02] | You, uh, used to be a therapist. | 你以前是个心理医生 |
[26:06] | Yes, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[26:12] | What’s on your mind, Doctor? | 你在想什么 医生 |
[26:15] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[26:18] | I can understand how that might sound strange to you. | 我能理解你觉得听起来有多奇怪 |
[26:23] | I would assume everything is strange to you now. | 我想你现在觉得一切都很奇怪 |
[26:26] | Your experience transcends everything we know about identity. | 你的经历超越了我们对身份的了解 |
[26:33] | I’ve never felt more alone in my life. | 我这辈子从未感到如此孤独 |
[26:38] | Even sitting here. | 坐在这里都很孤独 |
[26:41] | Commander Stamets is the person | 斯塔麦兹中校曾是那个 |
[26:43] | who knew you most profoundly. | 最了解你的人 |
[26:45] | You used the past tense. | 你用了过去式 |
[26:47] | Well, you are… new. | 嗯 你是…重获新生的人 |
[26:52] | I remember Paul. | 我记得保罗 |
[26:55] | I remember loving him, | 我记得我爱他 |
[26:57] | but it feels like a dream. | 但这感觉像一场梦 |
[27:00] | It’s someone else’s life. | 像是别人的人生 |
[27:03] | And I don’t know what I feel about him now. | 我不知道我现在对他有什么感觉 |
[27:05] | Do you feel pressure to feel something? | 你感到有压力要去感受到什么吗 |
[27:07] | I can’t give him what he needs. | 我不能满足他的需要 |
[27:13] | And I don’t want to hurt him. | 我也不想伤害他 |
[27:14] | All right. You know that. | 好的 你知道这个 |
[27:16] | You know you don’t want to hurt him. | 你知道你不想伤害他 |
[27:17] | That’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[27:18] | Enough for what? | 为什么不够 |
[27:19] | Enough for the man I know loves me. | 对于爱着我的他远远不够 |
[27:23] | And who I once loved. | 那个我曾经爱过的人 |
[27:28] | Love is a choice… | 爱是一种选择… |
[27:30] | Hugh, and one doesn’t just make that choice once. | 休 我们不是只做一次选择 |
[27:33] | One makes it again and again. | 而是一次又一次 |
[27:40] | I’ll let you get back to it. | 不打扰你了 |
[27:43] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[27:45] | The only way to make a new road | 开辟新道路的唯一途径 |
[27:49] | is to walk it. | 就是踏出脚步 |
[27:56] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢你 上将 |
[28:09] | I’m sure Captain Leland appreciates your choice | 我相信利兰舰长很喜欢你选择 |
[28:11] | of high-density urethane foam | 高密度聚氨酯泡沫塑料 |
[28:13] | in lieu of his nasal cartilage. | 代替他的鼻软骨 |
[28:16] | Spock, no offense, | 斯波克 别介意 |
[28:17] | but you’re the last person i want to talk to right now. | 但你是我现在最不想说话的人 |
[28:20] | You are angry. | 你生气了 |
[28:21] | An understandable reaction. | 可以理解的反应 |
[28:23] | You lost your friend. | 你失去了你的朋友 |
[28:25] | Knowing her death was unavoidable would not provide solace. | 知道她的死不可避免并不能提供安慰 |
[28:28] | You also learned that you are the Red Angel, | 你还发现你是红色天使 |
[28:29] | which does not make logical sense despite | 这不合逻辑 尽管它 |
[28:31] | its correlation to your emotional profile. | 与你的情绪状况有关 |
[28:33] | Spock… | 斯波克… |
[28:35] | Finally, you discovered your parents were killed | 最后 你发现你的父母是因为 |
[28:37] | because of Captain Leland’s negligence, | 利兰舰长的疏忽而被杀害 |
[28:39] | which does not make their loss | 这不会使他们的逝世 |
[28:40] | any more acceptable. | 更容易接受 |
[28:44] | I do wish I’d been there when you struck him. | 我真希望你打他时我就在那儿 |
[28:46] | I believe I would have found the moment… | 我相信我会觉得那个时刻 |
[28:49] | satisfying. | 很令我满足 |
[29:06] | You have experienced a series of events | 你经历了一系列的事件 |
[29:08] | in which both emotion and logic have failed you. | 情感和逻辑都让你失望了 |
[29:12] | In my experience of this, it is… | 根据我的经验 这会很 |
[29:17] | …uncomfortable. | 不舒服 |
[29:21] | Very. | 非常 |
[29:32] | What you said about… | 你说的… |
[29:35] | me always finding a way to blame myself… | 我总是想办法自责… |
[29:40] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[29:43] | I brought my guilt into your home. | 我把我的罪恶感带到了你家 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:52] | You were a child… | 你那时还是个孩子… |
[29:55] | with a child’s understanding | 带着孩子对即使 |
[29:57] | of an event that even adults would struggle to comprehend. | 成年人也难以理解的事件的感受 |
[30:04] | However, if it will ease your suffering, | 但是 如果能减轻你的痛苦 |
[30:09] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[30:26] | Thank you for coming to talk to me. | 谢谢你来和我说话 |
[30:28] | It was unexpected. | 出乎意料 |
[30:32] | And helpful. | 而且很有帮助 |
[30:35] | I had not anticipated this conversation, either, | 我也没料到这次谈话会发生 |
[30:40] | but I appreciate it, as well. | 但我也很受用 |
[30:49] | So, why did you come to see me, then? | 那么 你为什么来看我 |
[30:53] | In your absence, i made a discovery. | 你不在的时候 我发现了 |
[30:55] | I now understand the variance | 我现在明白了 |
[30:57] | in the signal patterns– | 信号模式中的变化 |
[30:58] | what causes the Angel to appear | 是什么让天使 |
[30:59] | at certain times and not others. | 在某些时候 而不是其他时候出现 |
[31:01] | And? | 结果呢 |
[31:03] | The variance is you, Michael. | 变化是你 迈克 |
[31:10] | We don’t have to wait. | 我们不必等 |
[31:11] | We can set the trap directly on Essof Four. | 我们可以直接在伊索夫四号星上设置陷阱 |
[31:13] | The plan was to power the trap there and take it | 计划是给陷阱供能然后带着它去 |
[31:14] | wherever we find the Angel. | 天使出现的地方 |
[31:15] | What’s changed? | 有什么不同 |
[31:16] | We’ve been trying to track her by the signals, | 我们一直在用信号追踪她 |
[31:18] | asking when she might appear somewhere. | 研究她什么时候会在某处出现 |
[31:20] | But what we should have been asking is why. | 但我们应该研究的是为什么 |
[31:21] | Why does she appear where she does? | 她为什么出现在她出现的地方 |
[31:23] | Each signal brought Discovery to a location | 每个信号都将发现带到一个位置 |
[31:25] | where lives were saved. | 拯救生命的地方 |
[31:26] | The Angel appeared at some of those locations, | 天使出现在那些地方中的一部分 |
[31:28] | but not all. | 但不是全部 |
[31:29] | Leaving no clear pattern to suggest intent. | 没有清晰的规则能看出意图 |
[31:32] | However, there is a pattern to her appearances | 然而 没有任何信号的时候 |
[31:34] | without any signal. | 她的出现有规则可循 |
[31:35] | As when Spock was a boy | 比如史波克还是个男孩的时候 |
[31:37] | and it warned him that I was in danger, | 它警告他我有危险 |
[31:39] | when it appeared to me on the asteroid | 当它出现在小行星上时 |
[31:41] | when I was injured, | 当我受伤时 |
[31:42] | seeing it gave me strength, | 看到它给了我力量 |
[31:43] | knowing that help was on the way. | 知道援兵已经在路上了 |
[31:44] | You were saving your own life. | 你是自己拯救了自己 |
[31:46] | The Grandfather Paradox. | 祖父悖论 |
[31:47] | Future Burnham would not exist | 如果现在的博翰死亡的话 |
[31:49] | if Present Burnham were to perish. | 未来的博翰将不存在 |
[31:51] | When Michael’s life was in danger, | 当迈克的生命危在旦夕 |
[31:52] | her guardian Red Angel intervenes. | 她的守护者红色天使就会介入 |
[31:54] | Which means I have to be the bait. | 这意味着我必须成为诱饵 |
[31:56] | What does that mean exactly? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[31:59] | The place doesn’t have a breathable atmosphere. | 这个地方没有可供呼吸的大气 |
[32:00] | We set a trap, I go down. | 我们设个陷阱 我下去 |
[32:02] | You let me start to suffocate. | 你让我开始窒息 |
[32:04] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:04] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[32:06] | The Angel will protect her, Captain, | 天使会保护她 舰长 |
[32:08] | or her efforts to communicate with us, | 否则她试图我们沟通的努力 |
[32:10] | to save the galaxy, would be for naught. | 拯救银河系的努力都是徒劳 |
[32:12] | And if anything were to not go as planned, | 如果有什么意外 |
[32:13] | Dr. Culber will be right there to resuscitate me. | 寇波医生就在现场对我进行急救 |
[32:15] | But we do not believe he will ultimately be necessary. | 但我们认为最终我们不会需要他的 |
[32:19] | I’m not looking forward to it, Captain– far from it– | 我不期待 舰长 一点都不期待 |
[32:21] | but we do not see any other way. | 但我们没有其他办法 |
[32:24] | What you are asking me to allow | 你的请求是让我 |
[32:26] | is in direct opposition to the oath I took | 与我成为星际舰队舰长时 |
[32:29] | as a Starfleet captain. | 所宣的誓背道而驰 |
[32:30] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[32:31] | but with all due respect, | 但恕我直言 |
[32:32] | between risking myself and risking all sentient life, | 在我个人的生命和所有有感知生物的生命之间 |
[32:36] | there is no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[32:38] | Captain, if we’re going to capture the Red Angel, | 舰长 如果我们要抓住红色天使 |
[32:40] | you have to let me die. | 你得让我死 |
[32:55] | To call Essof Four inhospitable would be a gross understatement. | 称伊索夫四号不适合居住是言轻了 |
[32:59] | Temperatures fluctuate wildly. | 温度波动剧烈 |
[33:01] | And its carbon monoxide atmosphere | 还有它的一氧化碳大气层 |
[33:02] | is laced with perchlorate dust | 含有高氯酸盐粉尘 |
[33:03] | which will quickly prove lethal | 这对任何呼吸氧气的 |
[33:05] | to any oxygen-breathing life-form. | 生命体来说是迅速致死的 |
[33:07] | But the facility itself has oxygen, doesn’t it? | 但是设施本身有氧气 不是吗 |
[33:10] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[33:15] | So we’re going to the Ninth Circle of Hell | 所以我们就是去四圈 |
[33:17] | to capture a Red Angel. | 去抓红色天使 |
[33:20] | I’d enjoy the irony of that | 如果这不是那么危险的话 |
[33:21] | if this weren’t so dangerous. | 我会喜欢这种讽刺 |
[33:32] | Commander Stamets, | 斯塔麦兹中校 |
[33:34] | your work must be precise. | 你的工作必须很精确 |
[33:36] | We have to succeed on the first attempt. | 我们必须一次就成功 |
[33:37] | We won’t have another opportunity. | 我们再也不会有第二次机会 |
[33:39] | Once Commander Burnham is strapped into that chair, | 一旦博翰中校被绑在椅子上 |
[33:41] | the roof will recede, | 天窗就会打开 |
[33:43] | she’ll be exposed to the toxic atmosphere, | 她将会暴露在有毒的大气中 |
[33:45] | and she will have exactly two minutes to live. | 她只有两分钟能活 |
[33:48] | And she’ll suffocate… | 然后她会 |
[33:50] | painfully. | 痛苦地窒息 |
[33:57] | Dr. Culber, | 寇波医生 |
[33:58] | be prepared to breach the target area and resuscitate. | 准备好进入指定区域抢救 |
[34:01] | I will. Don’t worry, sir. | 我会的 别担心 长官 |
[34:03] | But you cannot revive her too early, | 但你不能太早让她苏醒 |
[34:05] | or the Angel will not appear. | 否则天使就不会出现了 |
[34:07] | And if she does not, | 如果她没有出现 |
[34:09] | we will lose much more than the life of Michael Burnham. | 我们就不止会失去迈克·博翰的性命 |
[34:15] | All sentient life will be lost. | 所有有感知的生命都会消失 |
[34:22] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[34:32] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[34:33] | You have to know, what happened to your parents… | 你得知道 你父母发生的事 |
[34:35] | Please don’t apologize. | 请不要道歉 |
[34:37] | What I said to you was not fair. | 我对你说的话并不公平 |
[34:40] | I was angry, | 我当时很生气 |
[34:42] | and I didn’t know where to put it. | 我不知道要把怒气撒在哪里 |
[34:47] | I think you put it where you knew it would be okay. | 我想你把它撒在你知道会没事的人身上 |
[34:50] | I don’t… I don’t want that to be our last conversation | 我不…不想这是我们最后一次对话 |
[34:53] | if… | 如果 |
[34:54] | No, don’t even think that way. | 不 别往那边想 |
[34:56] | This will work. | 会成功的 |
[35:00] | You have an entire crew dedicated to saving your life. | 整个团队都准备好救你了 |
[35:05] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[35:27] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[35:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:48] | Captain, the facility is prepped and ready. | 舰长 设施已经准备就绪 |
[35:50] | The away team is on site. | 着陆队已经到位 |
[36:08] | Welcome to the bridge, Lieutenant Nilsson. | 欢迎来到舰桥 尼尔森上尉 |
[36:10] | Standing by, Captain. | 随时待命 舰长 |
[36:16] | Bringing phase discriminators online. | 开启鉴相器 |
[36:26] | We didn’t get a chance to talk at Airiam’s funeral. | 在埃瑞安的葬礼上我们没能说上话 |
[36:29] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:30] | wanted to say I’m sorry. | 想说我很遗憾 |
[36:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[36:35] | This isn’t the time. | 现在说不合适 |
[36:38] | Might not ever be the time. | 可能没有合适的时候了 |
[36:53] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[36:54] | As I’ll ever be. | 准备好了 |
[36:56] | Michael Burnham, always willing to sacrifice everything | 迈克·博翰 总是为了他人 |
[37:00] | for the good of others. | 心甘情愿牺牲一切 |
[37:03] | We’ll monitor exposure time | 顶部收回后 |
[37:05] | from the moment the roof retracts. | 我们会监测暴露时间 |
[37:09] | Why didn’t you just tell me about my parents? | 我父母的事你为什么不告诉我 |
[37:14] | It wasn’t my story to tell. | 那件事轮不到我来说 |
[37:17] | But I could make certain it was told. | 但我可以确保你得知真相 |
[37:24] | I got to go. | 我该走了 |
[37:53] | Let us hope the Angel lives up to her name. | 希望天使名副其实 |
[37:57] | Captain Leland, are you and Mr. Tyler ready to go? | 利兰舰长 你和泰勒先生准备好了吗 |
[37:59] | Standing by to close the wormhole in the Angel’s wake. | 准备好了 天使来了后关闭虫洞 |
[38:01] | Make it fast. | 动作要快 |
[38:02] | Trust me, the last thing I want | 相信我 我最不想要的 |
[38:04] | is another A.I. infecting our systems. | 就是再来一个人工智能感染我们的系统 |
[38:07] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[38:13] | I know, Ash. | 我明白 阿什 |
[39:02] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不成功怎么办 |
[39:09] | Were you to perish, | 如果你死亡 |
[39:12] | I would be charged with killing a Starfleet officer. | 我会被控杀害星际舰队的军官 |
[39:15] | Again. | 再次被控 |
[39:19] | It would therefore be ideal if you survived. | 所以你能活下来是最理想的 |
[39:26] | Such a way with words, Spock. | 真会说话 斯波克 |
[39:49] | On your mark, Commander. | 准备好 指挥官 |
[40:03] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[40:04] | Shutting down life support. | 关闭生命保障系统 |
[40:09] | Starting timer now. | 开始计时 |
[40:11] | Two minutes and counting. | 两分钟倒计时 |
[41:02] | Oxygen saturation level’s at 85%, and falling fast. | 血氧饱和度85% 迅速下降 |
[41:06] | If it drops below 40, she won’t make it. | 如果降到40%以下 她就活不下来了 |
[41:08] | Ensign Tilly, tachyon update. | 提利少尉 汇报快子情况 |
[41:12] | Ensign, are you picking up | 少尉 你探测到 |
[41:13] | any spikes in the tachyon radiation? | 快子辐射激增了吗 |
[41:14] | Sorry, sir. No change. | 抱歉 长官 没有变化 |
[41:18] | What if she isn’t coming? | 如果她不来怎么办 |
[41:30] | Oxygen saturation is down to 62%. | 血氧饱和度下降至62% |
[41:32] | Heart rate spiking. | 心率飙升 |
[41:36] | She wants out. | 她想终止 |
[41:37] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:38] | We’re coming to get you, michael. | 我们马上接你回来 迈克 |
[41:41] | Wait. She’s saying something. | 等等 她在说什么 |
[41:46] | Var-Var… | 变… |
[41:48] | She said “Variance.” | 她说”变化” |
[41:49] | I don’t give a damn what she said. | 我才不管她说什么 |
[41:50] | Get the oxygen. Follow me. | 拿上氧气 跟我来 |
[41:52] | Michael means that she is the variance. | 迈克是说她就是变化 |
[41:54] | She is creating a situation | 她现在创造的状况 |
[41:55] | where the Red Angel will have no choice but to save her. | 让红色天使别无选择必须来救她 |
[41:57] | That thing is not coming, | 那东西不会来了 |
[41:59] | and Michael is shaking her head no! | 而迈克在摇头说不 |
[42:01] | Because she does not want interference. | 因为她不想有人干扰 |
[42:03] | We must let it proceed. | 我们必须继续 |
[42:04] | Oxygen is down to 42%. | 血氧饱和度降到42%了 |
[42:05] | If I don’t get to her, she’ll die. | 如果我不去救她 她会死的 |
[42:07] | Yes, Doctor. That is the idea. | 是的 医生 就是这个打算 |
[42:16] | Status reports. | 汇报情况 |
[42:17] | No change in tachyon levels. | 快子水平没有变化 |
[42:19] | Sensors stable on my end, too. | 我这边的探测器也很稳定 |
[42:20] | No sign of the red Angel. | 没有红色天使的迹象 |
[42:26] | Your call. | 你来决定 |
[42:32] | This operation is over. | 这个任务结束了 |
[42:33] | Away team, get her out of there. | 着陆队 马上离开 |
[42:35] | We can’t, sir. | 我们不能 长官 |
[42:36] | Lieutenant Spock is holding us hostage. | 斯波克上尉把我们抓为人质了 |
[42:38] | Says we have to let her die. | 说我们必须让她死 |
[42:39] | Damn it, Spock, stand down! | 可恶 斯波克 住手 |
[42:41] | I’m sorry, Captain. I cannot. | 对不起 舰长 我不能 |
[42:42] | Spock, stand down! That’s an order! | 斯波克 住手 这是命令 |
[42:44] | I am sorry, Captain. I cannot. | 对不起 舰长 我不能 |
[43:17] | Ops, beam Commander Burnham directly to sickbay now. | 操作官 直接把博翰指挥官传送到医疗舱 |
[43:21] | I can’t, Captain. | 做不到 舰长 |
[43:22] | There’s too much interference to get a lock on her. | 干扰太多 无法锁定她 |
[43:24] | Interference from what? | 哪里来的干扰 |
[43:25] | I’m detecting a massive surge in tachyon radiation. | 我探测到快子辐射激增 |
[43:34] | Captain! | 舰长 |
[43:35] | Get us over there! Now! | 带我们过去 快点 |
[43:38] | Shields up. Red alert. | 升起护盾 红色警报 |
[43:41] | Get ready, Spock. | 准备好 斯波克 |
[43:51] | It’s coming. | 要来了 |
[43:54] | I need eyes. | 我需要影像 |
[43:55] | Working on it. | 正在尝试 |
[44:07] | I’m having trouble stabilizing the beam. | 我无法稳定静止束 |
[44:09] | I need more power! | 我需要更多能量 |
[44:10] | Keep firing. I’ll override the security buffers. | 继续发射 我去取消安全缓冲 |
[44:13] | Get that damn thing closed as soon as you can! | 尽快把那东西关上 |
[44:34] | Now! | 开始 |
[44:46] | Authorizing security buffer override. | 授权取消安全缓冲 |
[44:48] | System offline. | 系统离线 |
[44:49] | Tyler, I need… | 泰勒 我需要 |
[44:51] | – System online. – Never mind. | -系统在线 -没事了 |
[44:53] | Authorizing security buffer override. | 授权取消安全缓冲 |
[44:56] | Working. | 取消中 |
[44:57] | Let’s go. It is not that hard. | 快点 没那么难 |
[44:59] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[45:00] | It is not that hard. | 没那么难 |
[45:09] | Tyler, you should have the power you need now. | 泰勒 能量应该够你用了 |
[45:14] | Wormhole’s closed! | 虫洞关闭了 |
[45:19] | Reengaging atmosphere. | 恢复空气 |
[45:30] | System’s back up. | 系统恢复了 |
[45:34] | Can you get out there to Burnham? | 你们能出去救博翰吗 |
[45:35] | Not yet. It’s not safe. | 还不行 不安全 |
[45:43] | Firing EMP. | 发射电磁脉冲 |
[45:53] | We have the Red Angel. | 我们抓住红色天使了 |
[45:54] | Raising containment field now. | 升起隔离场 |
[46:27] | Mom? | 妈妈 |