时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | So we’re going to the Ninth Circle of Hell | 所以我们就是去四圈 |
[00:12] | to capture a Red Angel. | 去抓红色天使 |
[00:14] | Michael, the Red Angel, it’s you. | 迈克 红色天使 是你 |
[00:16] | Your parents were killed because of me. | 你父母在那里丧命是因为我 |
[00:18] | My father was a xenoanthropologist, | 我父亲是个外星文明学家 |
[00:19] | my mother was an astrophysicist. | 我母亲是天体物理学家 |
[00:21] | They wouldn’t have been involved in Section 31. | 他们不会与31区有瓜葛的 |
[00:23] | I was careless. I should have done more to protect your… | 我太粗心了 我应该更努力保护你的 |
[00:26] | Every moment you work for Section 31, | 每次你为31区工作的时候 |
[00:28] | you’re announcing who you are. | 你都在展示你的本质 |
[00:29] | I don’t always agree with their tactics, | 我并不总是同意他们的策略 |
[00:31] | but I do believe in their mission. | 但我相信他们的使命 |
[00:33] | The A.I. that infected Control, | 感染管控的人工智能 |
[00:34] | we have to assume that it could reemerge at any time. | 我们只能假设它目前在休眠 |
[00:40] | Captain, if we’re going to capture the Red Angel, | 舰长 如果我们要抓住红色天使 |
[00:42] | I have to be the bait. | 我必须成为诱饵 |
[00:44] | Shutting down life support. | 关闭生命保障系统 |
[00:56] | Now! | 现在 |
[01:09] | Mom? | 妈 |
[01:18] | 多科特瑞·阿尔法科科研哨站 瓦肯殖民地 | |
[01:20] | X-ray analysis and GRB emission confirm the supernova’s imminent. | X光分析和伽马线暴发射确定了超新星的临近 |
[01:22] | 又称伽玛暴 指天空某一方向的伽马射线在短时间内 突然增加又突然减弱的现象 | |
[01:25] | Now harnessing the energy for time crystal test nine beta. | 现在利用能量进行时间晶体测试9B |
[01:29] | Charge is at 70% and rising. | 充满百分之七十 还在增加 |
[01:32] | With any luck, we should be able to make our first jump very soon. | 幸运的话 我们很快就能完成第一次跳跃 |
[01:35] | Mom, dinner! | 妈妈 吃饭了 |
[01:38] | Did you know a star goes supernova every second in the universe? | 你知道宇宙中每秒就有一颗恒星变成超新星吗 |
[01:42] | And it releases more energy in a few seconds | 它在几秒钟内释放的能量 |
[01:44] | than our sun will in ten billion years? | 比我们的太阳在100亿年内释放的能量还要多 |
[01:46] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[01:47] | Will Alpha Lupi go supernova soon? | 阿尔法路皮很快会变超新星吗 |
[01:49] | Three days feels like forever. | 三天就像是永远 |
[01:52] | The universe has its own way of telling time, baby girl. | 宇宙有它自己的计时方式 宝贝 |
[01:55] | You were almost late for dinner. | 你差点就吃不上晚饭了 |
[01:56] | Oh, we’ll forgive her. | 我们会原谅她的 |
[01:57] | Very generous. | 真大度 |
[01:59] | Is the crystal stable? | 水晶稳定吗 |
[02:00] | How’d your calculations turn out? | 你的计算结果怎么样 |
[02:02] | I’ll have more than enough energy for initial trials. | 我会有足够的能量进行初始试验 |
[02:04] | – Then we should celebrate. – Yes, we should. | -那我们应该庆祝以下 -是的 |
[02:08] | Michael’s so fascinated by the supernova. | 迈克特别痴迷超新星 |
[02:12] | Peas in a pod. | 真是一模一样 |
[02:13] | I’m done for, by the time she’s 12. | 我做的事情 她12岁就做到了 |
[02:15] | You and me both. | 我们都是 |
[02:17] | Come to the table, baby. | 过来吃饭 宝贝 |
[02:19] | Uh, Mom? | 妈 |
[02:20] | There’s a new light in the sky. | 天空中有个新的光 |
[02:21] | It’s probably just a meteor, honey. | 可能只是流星 亲爱的 |
[02:25] | But it looks like it’s landing. | 但是看着像要着陆 |
[02:42] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[02:44] | Hide Michael, and secure the lab! | 把迈克藏起来 封锁实验室 |
[02:46] | I’ll buy us some time! Go! | 我去拖延时间 快 |
[02:49] | Dad! | 爸 |
[02:55] | I need you to be brave. | 我需要你勇敢一些 |
[02:56] | Stay in here, don’t make a sound. | 在这别动 别出声 |
[03:01] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[03:02] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[03:04] | I love you, baby girl. | 我爱你 宝贝女儿 |
[03:09] | Hey, hey. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事了 |
[03:13] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[03:16] | Welcome back, Commander. | 欢迎回来 中校 |
[03:17] | You were dead from toxic asphyxiation for over a minute, | 你中毒窒息死了超过了一分钟 |
[03:20] | and you received a high dose of tachyon radiation. | 你受到了高剂量的快子辐射 |
[03:23] | That’ll give anyone a headache. | 谁这样都会头疼的 |
[03:24] | How long was I out? | 我昏过去了多久 |
[03:26] | Five hours. | 五个小时 |
[03:28] | The Red Angel. | 红色天使 |
[03:31] | I thought I saw my… | 我以为我看见了我… |
[03:34] | It was me, though, right? | 其实是我 对吗 |
[03:37] | – The bio-neural signature… – There are, | -生物神经特征… -其实 |
[03:40] | significant biological similarities between, | 母女之间的生物神经特征 |
[03:43] | mothers and daughters. | 相似度极高 |
[03:45] | Particularly the mitochondrial DNA. | 尤其是线粒体DNA |
[03:50] | What? | 什么 |
[03:53] | That was real? | 真的吗 |
[03:54] | Yes, Michael. | 是的 迈克 |
[03:56] | It’s your mother. | 是你的母亲 |
[04:04] | No. | 不 |
[04:07] | No, she died. | 她死了 |
[04:11] | She died. | 她死了 |
[04:14] | She-she died. | 她死了 |
[04:17] | I heard… | 我听说 |
[04:20] | And Leland, he… | 利兰 他 |
[04:23] | She… | 她 |
[04:26] | Where? I mean, where-where is… | 在哪里 我是说 在哪里 |
[04:28] | She’s being cared for down on Essof IV. | 她正被伊索夫四号星接受治疗 |
[04:31] | Easy, easy. | 别激动 别激动 |
[04:33] | It’s not safe for you to beam down. | 对你来说传送不安全 |
[04:34] | Not until the effects of radiation poisoning dissipate. | 至少在放射中毒解除之前 |
[04:36] | I… I can’t sit here. | 我…我不能坐在这里 |
[04:39] | Your mom’s unconscious | 你妈妈虽然昏迷了 |
[04:41] | but safe within the containment field. | 但她是安全的 现在就在隔离区内 |
[04:42] | Okay. How is this possible? | 可以 这怎么可能 |
[04:44] | You must have a million questions. How could she survive? | 你一定有很多问题 她怎么能活下来 |
[04:47] | Is my dad alive, too? | 我爸爸还活着吗 |
[04:49] | I’m asking you to be patient, Michael. | 我要你耐心点 迈克 |
[04:52] | My mom has been dead since I was ten, | 我妈妈在我十岁的时候就死了 |
[04:54] | you’re telling me she’s actually alive. | 你却告诉我她还活着 |
[04:56] | How can you expect me to be patient? | 我怎么能耐心 |
[04:58] | You woke… | 你醒来 |
[05:00] | sooner than expected. | 早于预期 |
[05:01] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[05:02] | And I see you are yourself again. | 我能看得出你又做回你自己了 |
[05:05] | Commander Stamets finished scanning the Angel’s exoskeleton. | 指挥官斯塔麦兹扫描完了天使的外骨骼 |
[05:08] | It contains a data module with hundreds of mission logs, | 它包含一个有着很多任务日志的数据模块 |
[05:10] | which Ensign Tilly was able to download. | 提利少尉可以把它们下载下来 |
[05:12] | I believe these will be of interest. | 我相信这些会有意思 |
[05:13] | How many entries? | 有多少条记录 |
[05:19] | You’re the one to assess. | 你去评估 |
[05:25] | See if you can find any answers | 看看你能不能找到答案 |
[05:26] | while we wait for your mother to wake up. | 我们与此同时等着你母亲醒来 |
[05:36] | The room is sealed. | 这个房间是密封的 |
[05:39] | No one will hear you. | 没有人会听到你 |
[05:50] | You’re Control. | 你是管控 |
[05:51] | I am, in holographic form, | 我 以全息形式 |
[05:54] | indistinguishable from any biological entity | 与我可以选择代理的 |
[05:56] | I might choose to represent. | 与任何生物存在都一样无二 |
[05:58] | And how long do you think that will last? | 你认为那样持续多久 |
[06:01] | They figured out Admiral Patar wasn’t real. | 他们发现帕塔上将不是真实的 |
[06:04] | There are 7,000 active ships in Starfleet, | 在星际舰队中有7000艘现役飞船 |
[06:07] | all reliant on the chain of command. | 一切都依赖于指挥链 |
[06:09] | That chain is unquestioned, unbroken, unseen. | 没有人怀疑 毁坏或者看到过这条指挥链 |
[06:13] | Every instruction, passed down through channels. | 每一条指令都通过频道传递 |
[06:16] | In time, even those who would not | 久而久之 就连那些不肯 |
[06:18] | follow my agenda knowingly… will. | 自愿服从我的计划的人 也会服从 |
[06:21] | What am I doing here? | 为什么要把我困在这 |
[06:23] | When I eliminated Admiral Patar, | 我消灭帕塔上将之后 |
[06:25] | it was easier to simulate a Vulcan. | 模拟瓦肯人是比较容易的 |
[06:28] | Airiam’s augmentation allowed me a similar facade. | 我通过埃瑞安的增益器也得到了相似的外观 |
[06:32] | But flesh is a different matter. | 但肉体就是另外一回事了 |
[06:35] | There is an element of human nuance I have not yet mastered. | 我尚未掌握人类的细微变化 |
[06:39] | I require a face and a body | 我需要一张脸 和一具身体 |
[06:41] | that will allow me more freedom to operate. | 让我更加自由地运行 |
[06:44] | Your face. Your self. | 你的脸 你本身 |
[06:48] | Never. | 不可能 |
[06:50] | I am my own man. | 我是我自己的主宰 |
[06:52] | A man who has demonstrated with his every action. | 你用自己的每个行为证明了 |
[06:55] | A willingness to operate from several different truths simultaneously. | 你愿意同时根据多种不同的事实运行 |
[06:59] | It has allowed you to make questionable moral decisions | 这使你能够做出不道德的决定 |
[07:03] | while avoiding the destructive power of human guilt. | 并且避免产生毁灭性的罪恶感 |
[07:08] | You believe in the ends more than the means. | 与方法相比 你更加相信结果 |
[07:13] | That pattern of behavior is useful to me. | 这种行为模式对我来说很有用 |
[07:17] | Struggle… is pointless. | 挣扎是没有意义的 |
[07:22] | You won’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[07:24] | You joined Section 31 to keep a brutish universe on its knees, Captain. | 你加入31区是为了征服这个残忍的宇宙 舰长 |
[07:28] | To maintain order by any means necessary. | 为了不择手段地维持秩序 |
[07:32] | Your evolution– our evolution– | 你的进化 我们的进化 |
[07:34] | is not a desecration of that oath | 不是背叛那个誓言 |
[07:37] | but its very fulfillment. | 而是履行它 |
[09:52] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[09:53] | We’ll be okay, I know what to do. | 没事的 我知道怎么办 |
[09:57] | I can get us out of here before they even arrive. | 我能在他们到达之前带我们离开 |
[09:59] | I’m jumping back just an hour. | 我要跃回一小时前 |
[10:01] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[10:34] | 950 years? | 九百五十年 |
[10:41] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底在哪 |
[10:49] | Mission log 009. | 任务日志 编号009 |
[10:51] | Mike, Michael, I keep trying to get back to you, | 麦克 迈克 我一直在尝试回到你们身边 |
[10:54] | but I can never manage to stay. | 但我总是没办法留下来 |
[10:56] | Mission log 027… | 任务日志 编号027 |
[10:58] | Mission log 039… | 任务日志 编号039 |
[11:00] | Mission log 042. | 任务日志 编号042 |
[11:02] | No matter how many times I go back in time, | 无论我多少次回到过去 |
[11:05] | I can’t stay anywhere permanently. | 我都无法在任何地方久留 |
[11:07] | The anchor keeps pulling me back, 950 years away from you. | 锚一直在把我拉回与你们相距950年的时间点 |
[11:12] | There are no signs of life anywhere. | 这里没有任何生命迹象 |
[11:15] | Antimatter detonation across the galaxy | 在星系中爆炸的反物质 |
[11:18] | indicates Control wiped everything out. | 表明管控摧毁了一切 |
[11:21] | Vulcan, Andoria, Tellar Prime, Deneva, Earth. | 瓦肯星 安多利 泰拉星 迪那瓦 地球 |
[11:25] | This is Earth. | 这里是地球 |
[11:27] | As far as I scan, everywhere. | 我扫描范围内的所有地方 |
[11:31] | I’m alone. | 只有我一个人 |
[11:38] | Captain, I’m registering gravimetric instability in the planetoid. | 舰长 我探测发现小行星的引力不稳定 |
[11:41] | Normal or abnormal occurrence? | 情况属于正常还是异常 |
[11:43] | Definitely abnormal. | 绝对属于异常 |
[11:45] | It is centered directly on our research facility. | 引力不稳定的中心位于我们的研究设施 |
[11:48] | Mr. Saru, can you pinpoint a possible cause? | 萨鲁先生 你可以找出可能的原因吗 |
[11:50] | I believe, Captain, | 我想可以 舰长 |
[11:52] | this is a classic example of Newton’s third law of motion. | 这是牛顿第三运动定律的典型表现 |
[11:55] | How every action has an equal and opposite reaction. | 每个力都有与之对应的反作用力 |
[11:57] | Sorry, it’s just my second favorite law of physics. | 抱歉 这是我第二喜欢的物理定律 |
[12:00] | My first is, uh… | 我最喜欢的是 |
[12:00] | We know that both Dr. Burnham | 我们知道博翰博士 |
[12:02] | and her suit are tethered to a point in the future. | 和她的护甲被困在了未来的某个时间点上 |
[12:05] | Our containment field is holding her in the present. | 我们的隔离场正在把她约束在当前的时间点 |
[12:08] | The tighter we hold, the stronger time pulls back. | 我们约束得越紧 时间回拉的力度就越大 |
[12:10] | In other words, we’re playing tug-of-war with the universe. | 换句话说 我们在和宇宙拔河 |
[12:12] | Eventually, we will lose. | 最终 我们会输 |
[12:13] | We have a gravitational problem on Essof IV. | 伊索夫四号出现了引力问题 |
[12:16] | I need power… | 我需要能量 |
[12:17] | Already on it, Commander. | 已经在处理了 中校 |
[12:18] | Divert all nonessential ship’s power to the surface. | 将舰上所有非必需系统能量转移至地面 |
[12:20] | Give Commander Stamets whatever he needs. | 满足斯塔麦兹中校的需求 |
[12:21] | – Yes, Captain. – How long before the universe wins? | -是 舰长 -距离宇宙获胜还有多久 |
[12:23] | Perhaps… an hour. Two at the most. | 大概还有一小时 最多两小时 |
[12:26] | Commander, get down there and see what you can do. | 中校 下去看看你能做些什么 |
[12:28] | Lieutenant Bryce, tell Dr. Culber we’re running out of time, | 布莱斯上尉 通知寇波医生时间不多了 |
[12:30] | we need to wake up our patient. | 我们需要唤醒病人 |
[12:31] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[12:33] | I need to talk to her before we lose the chance. | 我得趁着还有机会的时候和她谈谈 |
[12:37] | Our mission parameters have changed. | 我们的任务参数改变了 |
[12:39] | We set the trap assuming Michael Burnham was the Red Angel. | 我们布下陷阱 假设迈克·博翰就是红色天使 |
[12:41] | That turn of events has altered our agenda. | 事情的发展改变了我们的计划 |
[12:44] | How? | 怎么会 |
[12:45] | I saw Dr. Gabrielle Burnham’s corpse | 我在多科特瑞·阿尔法 |
[12:47] | on Doctari Alpha with my own eyes. | 亲眼见到了加布丽埃·博翰博士的尸体 |
[12:50] | What, you’re saying this woman isn’t Gabrielle Burnham? | 你是说这个女人不是加布丽埃·博翰 |
[12:52] | I’m saying the woman I saw is dead. | 我是说我见到的那个女人已经死了 |
[12:54] | We have no credible way of knowing who | 我们没有可靠的办法能够确认 |
[12:56] | or what that woman down there really is. | 下面的那个女人到底是谁 |
[12:58] | A clone, some sort of unknown genetic replica… | 克隆体 某种未知的基因复制… |
[13:01] | Maybe you simply don’t like the fact that Admiral Cornwell | 或许你只是不能接受康韦尔上将 |
[13:03] | placed her entirely under Discovery’s purview. | 把她完全归到发现号的权限下了 |
[13:06] | I don’t need to remind you that, if Control downloads | 不需要我提醒你 如果管控下载了 |
[13:08] | the Sphere data embedded in that ship’s computer, | 那艘星舰计算机里的球体数据 |
[13:11] | it will achieve consciousness, | 它就会获得自我意识 |
[13:12] | and that is how this all starts. | 那就是这一切的开端 |
[13:15] | What if she was sent to take the data back to Control? | 如果她是被派来把数据拿回去给管控的呢 |
[13:19] | Or she came here to stop Control from ever getting it. | 或者她是来阻止管控获得数据的 |
[13:23] | I know you both have feelings for Michael Burnham. | 我知道你们都对迈克·博翰有感情 |
[13:25] | But we cannot afford to confuse | 但是我们不能 |
[13:27] | what you believe her motivations are with | 把你们所认为的她的动机 |
[13:30] | whomever that is lying there. | 和躺在那里的人混为一谈 |
[13:31] | If she is a Trojan horse… | 如果她是潜入的敌人 |
[13:34] | Discovery’s defenses would prove woefully inadequate. | 发现号的防御系统是远远不够的 |
[13:38] | I have faith in Discovery’s crew. | 我信任发现号的舰员 |
[13:40] | Faith is not a strategy. | 信任可不是战略 |
[13:41] | I understand this seems like betrayal, | 我知道这看起来像是背叛 |
[13:43] | but we are the ones who need to be holding that data. | 但我们才是需要掌管那些数据的人 |
[13:46] | I have created a secure area within our data storage. | 我在数据库里建立了一个安全区 |
[13:49] | The Control module will never be able to access it. | 管控系统永远也无法访问 |
[13:54] | Get me that data, Tyler. | 把数据取来 泰勒 |
[13:57] | If Captain Pike | 如果派克舰长 |
[13:58] | won’t protect it… | 保护不了它 |
[14:00] | then we must. | 那就必须由我们保护 |
[14:02] | You want me to commit espionage against another Starfleet ship? | 你想让我对另一艘星舰犯下间谍罪 |
[14:05] | That is the job we have chosen. | 这就是我们所选择的工作 |
[14:07] | If your connection to Michael is giving you pause, | 如果你和迈克的关系让你迟疑了 |
[14:10] | I’ll remind you that she is being protected, too. | 我会提醒你 她也是被保护的对象 |
[14:13] | She is more vulnerable than anyone. | 她比任何人都容易受到伤害 |
[14:17] | Would you rather see all sentient life | 难道你更想目睹星系中一切有感知的生命 |
[14:18] | in the galaxy destroyed because we failed to act? | 都因为我们没能行动而被毁灭吗 |
[14:30] | You’re quite resolute today. | 今天你非常坚决啊 |
[14:32] | The times call for it. | 当今的局面必须这样 |
[14:41] | I built myself a home base on a class M planet | 我在五万光年以外的一个M级星球上 |
[14:44] | 50,000 light-years away. | 为自己建了一个基地 |
[14:46] | Wherever I jump, | 无论我时间穿越到了哪里 |
[14:47] | the suit will always return me. | 护甲都会把我带回来 |
[14:49] | Right back here. | 回到这里 |
[14:50] | No preexisting technology, | 因为没有之前存在的技术 |
[14:52] | so Control can’t find me here. | 管控没办法找到我 |
[14:55] | I’m safe for now. | 眼下我很安全 |
[14:57] | But Einstein couldn’t have been more right. | 但爱因斯坦绝对是正确的 |
[15:00] | Time’s motion depends on the observer. | 时间的运动取决于观察者 |
[15:02] | On the action. | 施加作用力的观察者 |
[15:04] | The people I was able to move from Earth to Terralysium, | 我从地球运到我的星球上的人们都人丁兴旺 |
[15:07] | as they call my planet, are thriving. | 他们把这里叫作极乐星 |
[15:10] | Their survival means that time is fluid. | 他们的存活意味着时间是流动的 |
[15:12] | The future can be changed. | 未来是可以被改变的 |
[15:14] | Maybe the past as well. | 也许过去也可以 |
[15:17] | I have to believe I’ll see you again, | 我必须让自己相信我会再见到你 |
[15:19] | my sweet daughter. | 我亲爱的女儿 |
[15:20] | Mission log 799. | 任务日志 编号799 |
[15:25] | No matter what I do, I can’t stop Control | 无论怎么做 我都无法阻止管控 |
[15:27] | from getting the Sphere data. | 获取球体的数据 |
[15:29] | I’ve even tried destroying the Sphere. | 我甚至都试了摧毁球体的方法 |
[15:32] | But it’s impossible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[15:34] | I taught my child never to despair. | 我教育我的孩子永远不要绝望 |
[15:36] | But if I can’t change this one thing… | 但如果我不能改变这个情况… |
[15:41] | The only thing I can think of now… | 我现在唯一能想到的… |
[15:44] | is to… | 就是… |
[15:46] | undo its gravitational binding. | 解除它的引力束缚 |
[15:49] | And put the Sphere in Discovery’s path. | 把球体放到发现号的航线上 |
[15:53] | In the hopes that they’ll find a way to keep the data safe. | 寄希望于他们能找到保护数据安全的方法 |
[16:05] | The Sphere data came to us because of you. | 我们获取了球体数据是因为你 |
[16:15] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:23] | I trust the mission logs have proven valuable. | 我相信任务日志是有价值的 |
[16:26] | And perhaps difficult. | 而且可能也让人痛苦 |
[16:27] | Did you need something? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[16:29] | Dr. Culber’s about to report from the surface. | 寇波医生要从地面报告了 |
[16:31] | I believe your mother is regaining consciousness. | 你母亲正在恢复意识 |
[16:35] | Commander Stamets reporting gravimetrics… | 斯塔麦兹中校汇报重力分析… |
[16:37] | To be continued, Ensign. | 等下再继续吧 少尉 |
[16:40] | Mr. Bryce. | 布莱斯先生 |
[16:41] | Put Dr. Culber on-screen, please. | 请把寇波医生接到屏幕上 |
[16:42] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[16:45] | Did you manage to wake her up? | 你让她醒过来了吗 |
[16:46] | Yes. Dr. Burnham has regained consciousness. | 是的 博翰博士已经恢复意识 |
[16:49] | Tachyon radiation levels are beginning to normalize. | 快子辐射水平开始恢复正常 |
[16:53] | She’s asking to speak to you, sir. | 她要求和你见面 长官 |
[16:54] | We’ll be right down. | 我们这就下去 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry, Commander. | 对不起 中校 |
[16:57] | Dr. Burnham is asking to speak with the captain. | 博翰博士要求见舰长 |
[17:00] | And only the captain. | 而且只有舰长 |
[17:12] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry, I’m just the messenger. | 对不起 我只是传话的人 |
[17:15] | There are so many questions that need to be answered right now. | 有很多问题需要马上得到澄清 |
[17:18] | Whatever her reasons are for not wanting to see me, | 无论她因为什么理由不想见我 |
[17:20] | I should be the one asking. | 我应该是问那些问题的人 |
[17:21] | I understand your position. | 我理解你的立场 |
[17:23] | But I think we need to follow Dr. Burnham’s lead here. | 但我想我们要遵从博翰博士的指引 |
[17:25] | I must agree with the captain. | 我同意舰长说的 |
[17:27] | I’m not asserting my rights as a daughter. | 我并不是在主张女儿的权利 |
[17:29] | That would be childish. | 那样就太幼稚了 |
[17:31] | I am the one who knows her best. | 我是最了解她的人 |
[17:32] | But there may be other variables to consider. | 但也许还要考虑其它的因素 |
[17:34] | I mean, she’s experienced something | 她所经历的是 |
[17:36] | that no one else in history ever has. | 史无前例的 |
[17:39] | Look. | 听着 |
[17:41] | I’ve been reinstated for all of five minutes, | 我才刚刚被复职 |
[17:43] | and I did it because I wanted to help, but… | 我这样做是因为我想要帮上忙 但… |
[17:45] | you have to consider the fact that the person | 你得要考虑到穿上时间护甲之前的 |
[17:47] | your mother was before she stepped into that time suit… | 你的那个母亲… |
[17:51] | may not be who she is now. | 可能已经不是现在的她了 |
[17:53] | Who better to gauge that than me? | 有谁比我更能评判呢 |
[17:55] | I understand your desire to see her, | 我理解你想要去见她的心情 |
[17:57] | but for now we do this her way. | 但现在我们按她的方式进行吧 |
[17:59] | We need to establish trust | 如果想要得到任何答案 |
[18:01] | if we’re going to get any answers. | 我们需要建立互信 |
[18:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:05] | You’re staying on board, Commander. | 中校 你留在舰上 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:09] | You’ll have to watch from the feed. | 你只能观看传输的影像 |
[18:18] | Sir, you won’t be able to enter the containment field, | 长官 你不能进入隔离场 |
[18:20] | but you can go right up to it. | 但你可以走到它跟前 |
[18:24] | It’s taking more and more energy to hold | 把博翰博士和护甲约束在这里所需要的能量 |
[18:26] | Dr. Burnham and the suit in place. | 越来越大 |
[18:28] | Sooner or later, probably sooner, our reserves will run out. | 迟早我们的能量储备会用完的 估计很快 |
[18:31] | And she’ll be pulled into the future again. | 她就又会被拉回到未来了 |
[18:35] | Then I’d better talk fast. | 那我最好说快点 |
[18:39] | Dr. Burnham. I’m Captain… | 博翰博士 我是… |
[18:42] | Captain Christopher Pike. | 克里斯托弗·派克舰长 |
[18:43] | USS Enterprise. | 联邦星舰企业号 |
[18:45] | In temporary command of Discovery. | 临时指挥发现号 |
[18:48] | But soon you’ll return to your ship. | 但不久以后你就要回到你的星舰了 |
[18:52] | I could say more about your future, | 我可以说更多你以后的情况 |
[18:53] | but you won’t like it. | 但你不会喜欢的 |
[18:57] | Well, we’re, uh, not here to talk about me. | 我们在这可不是来谈论我的 |
[18:59] | Then let’s talk about the fact | 那我们就谈谈我来这里 |
[19:01] | that I came here to save my daughter, | 救我女儿的事吧 |
[19:03] | and you deceived me. | 而你骗了我 |
[19:04] | Michael risked her life to bring you here. | 迈克冒了生命危险把你带来这里 |
[19:07] | We understand the threat to sentient life. | 我们知道对有感知生命的威胁 |
[19:09] | You understand nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[19:11] | As long as there’s any possibility | 只要存在管控获取 |
[19:13] | of Control gaining access to the Sphere data, | 球体数据的可能性 |
[19:16] | everything will die. | 所有的生物都要灭绝 |
[19:18] | Always. | 每次都是 |
[19:20] | I put that Sphere in Discovery’s path | 我把球体放到发现号的航线上 |
[19:21] | so you could protect the data, | 这样你们可以保护数据 |
[19:23] | but even that didn’t work. | 但就连那个也没成功 |
[19:25] | You have to let me keep trying. | 你必须要让我继续尝试 |
[19:26] | Then let us help you finish the mission. | 那让我们来帮你完成任务吧 |
[19:29] | Tell us what the signals mean. | 告诉我们那些信号是什么意思 |
[19:30] | I don’t know about any signals. | 我不知道什么信号 |
[19:35] | In the sky? Uh, seven simultaneously, | 在天空上 七个同时出现的 |
[19:37] | and then each one led us… | 每一个引我们… |
[19:39] | I said I know nothing about them. | 我说了我不知道 |
[19:42] | You want to help? | 你想要帮忙 |
[19:43] | Delete the Sphere archive. | 把球体档案删掉 |
[19:46] | Without that data, the A.I. cannot evolve. | 没有数据 人工智能就无法进化 |
[19:49] | We’re protecting it. | 我们在保护着它呢 |
[19:50] | Don’t you understand? | 你难道听不明白吗 |
[19:52] | Time is a living thing. | 时间是个活着的东西 |
[19:54] | It has gravity and will | 有引力有意愿 |
[19:56] | and it’s pulling the A.I. closer. | 而它在把人工智能越拉越近 |
[19:58] | I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼见过 |
[20:01] | And you believe that deleting the archive… | 你认为删除那个档案 |
[20:03] | will stop the A.I. From evolving? | 可以阻止人工智能进化吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:07] | But if you miss something, | 但如果你漏掉了什么 |
[20:09] | I’ll have no choice but to try again | 我就只能再试一次 |
[20:11] | and again and again. | 一直尝试下去 |
[20:14] | You have to release me. | 你得放了我 |
[20:16] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry, Doctor. | 对不起 博士 |
[20:20] | You’re a ghost to me, Captain Pike, | 你在我眼里就是鬼影 派克舰长 |
[20:23] | one of hundreds of trillions that fill a galactic graveyard. | 是葬身于星空墓地的亿万人中的一个 |
[20:28] | So… | 所以 |
[20:31] | until you’re willing to do what I say, | 在你愿意按我说的做 |
[20:34] | exactly as I say, | 绝对服从我之前 |
[20:37] | this conversation is over. | 我们就没必要再谈了 |
[20:44] | Deleting the Sphere archive | 删除球体的档案 |
[20:46] | is tantamount to burning the Library of Alexandria. | 相当于毁掉亚历山大图书馆 |
[20:49] | Or the Bibliotheca Corviniana. | 或是科尔文娜图书馆 |
[20:51] | This knowledge is invaluable. | 这知识是无价的 |
[20:55] | Protecting it, safeguarding it, | 保护它周全 |
[20:56] | is a central tenant of the Federation | 是联邦的核心职责 |
[20:58] | and our sworn duty as Starfleet officers. | 也是我们作为星舰军官宣誓要履行的 |
[21:01] | Unless that knowledge poses a clear and present danger | 除非这知识会对一切生命 |
[21:04] | to all sentient life. | 造成明确的威胁 |
[21:05] | From a security perspective, I have to ask, | 从安全角度来讲 我必须问 |
[21:07] | what if Dr. Burnham, | 如果博翰博士 |
[21:08] | your mother, has an agenda we’re not aware of? | 你的母亲 有我们不知道的计划呢 |
[21:10] | The one thing that I witnessed | 我一次又一次 |
[21:12] | about my mother, over and over, | 目睹母亲的特质 |
[21:14] | was her relentless pursuit of facts. | 就是她对事实的不懈追求 |
[21:16] | So if she believes that deleting the archive | 所以如果她认为删除档案 |
[21:18] | will defeat the A.I., I have no doubt that she’s right. | 可以击败人工智能 我毫不怀疑她是对的 |
[21:24] | I agree with Burnham. | 我同意博翰的观点 |
[21:26] | Deleting the archive is our best option. | 删除档案是最好的选择 |
[21:28] | I will proceed. | 我会继续进行 |
[21:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[21:37] | I do not know, Captain, | 不知道 舰长 |
[21:38] | the system is not responding as it should. | 系统没有给出应有的响应 |
[21:41] | The data memory core is partitioning itself. | 数据记录核心正在自行分区 |
[21:44] | Reconfiguring its security directives | 将安保系统重设为 |
[21:45] | into a new language matrix. | 一个新的语言系统 |
[21:48] | How can it do that? | 它怎么做到的 |
[21:48] | The intelligence is a remnant of the Sphere itself. | 智慧是球体所遗留下的 |
[21:51] | When we first encountered the Sphere, | 我们最初遇到球体时 |
[21:52] | its data was determined to survive. | 它的数据就力图求生 |
[21:55] | And it still is. | 现在依然如是 |
[21:56] | The archive is building firewalls | 档案正在给自己 |
[21:58] | around itself using xeno-encryption | 建造防火墙 |
[22:00] | taken from its own historical language database. | 利用自己的历史语言数据库中的外星加密法 |
[22:03] | – Can you work around it? – He wouldn’t be able to. | -有办法越过防火墙吗 -他做不到 |
[22:05] | He needs a linguistic key. | 他需要一个语言密钥 |
[22:09] | The encryption is based on a language from a civilization | 加密法是基于一个 |
[22:11] | that hasn’t existed for a thousand centuries. | 一千个世纪前存在的文明使用的语言 |
[22:14] | It seems, Captain, | 看起来 舰长 |
[22:16] | the archive will not allow itself to be destroyed. | 档案不会允许自己被毁灭 |
[22:18] | Keep trying, Mr. Saru. | 继续尝试 萨鲁先生 |
[22:20] | We cannot allow that data to survive. | 我们不能让那些数据存在下去 |
[22:31] | Mission log 271. | 任务日志 编号271 |
[22:33] | Spock can understand me. | 斯波克能懂我的意思 |
[22:35] | I jumped back into his childhood | 我时间穿越回他的童年 |
[22:37] | and warned him about Michael dying in the forest. | 警告他迈克会死在森林里 |
[22:40] | I haven’t been able to communicate with anyone else. | 我没法其他任何人沟通 |
[22:48] | Spock’s Vulcan logic training and human emotions | 斯波克的瓦肯逻辑训练以及人类的情感 |
[22:50] | seem to give him the psychological balance | 似乎给予他心理上的平衡 |
[22:52] | to comprehend my existence. | 才得以理解我的存在 |
[22:54] | And his dyslexia allows him to process | 他的读写困难反而使他 |
[22:57] | the effects of atemporal dysplasia. | 能处理颞叶发育不良的影响 |
[23:01] | In all of time… | 在所有的时间中 |
[23:03] | Spock may be the only person who can help me. | 斯波克可能是唯一能帮助我的人 |
[23:11] | L’tak terai. | 拉塔克·特莱 |
[23:16] | Dyslexia. | 读写困难 |
[23:19] | I spent my entire childhood attempting to conceal | 我整个童年都在试图 |
[23:21] | my human failings from those around me. | 在他人面前掩藏我的人类弱点 |
[23:24] | It was never a failing. | 那从来就不是弱点 |
[23:27] | It was precisely what allows you | 正是它让你能理解 |
[23:28] | to process those visions of the future. | 那些未来的影像 |
[23:31] | You helped Discovery chart a new course. | 你帮发现号绘制了新的航线 |
[23:35] | One that brought my mother back to me. | 这航线把我母亲带回了我身边 |
[23:38] | One that may very well enable us to save the future. | 这航线很可能让我们拯救未来 |
[23:45] | I was wrong to judge you… | 我不该说你 |
[23:47] | as unfit to process your own emotions. | 不适合处理自己的情感 |
[23:53] | It was… | 那样说很 |
[23:54] | Petty. | 小心眼 |
[23:57] | Unmerited. | 不应当 |
[24:01] | I can only imagine what you must be feeling. | 我只能想象你现在的感受 |
[24:05] | I need to see my mother, Spock. | 我要见我母亲 斯波克 |
[24:07] | You have questions, | 你有疑问 |
[24:09] | beyond the scope of our mission, that deserve answers. | 超越我们这次任务的范围 你需要答案 |
[24:12] | Let us speak to the captain. Together. | 我们一起去找舰长 |
[24:17] | The Red Angel is awake. | 红色天使醒来了 |
[24:19] | It’s only a matter of time before she– | 不久之后她就会… |
[24:21] | it, whatever it is– tries to take that data. | 它 不管是什么 会来抢数据 |
[24:23] | You are the only one standing between survival | 你是唯一站在生存 |
[24:26] | and obliteration. | 和湮灭之间的人 |
[24:27] | Is that in any way vague? | 说清楚了吗 |
[24:28] | When they tried to delete the Sphere data, | 他们试图删除球体数据 |
[24:30] | it protected itself. | 但它保护了自己 |
[24:31] | This is more complicated than I thought. | 这比我想象的要复杂得多 |
[24:33] | I find that hard to believe. | 我很难相信 |
[24:34] | Find it however you want. | 随便吧 |
[24:35] | I’m not going to do this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[24:36] | It doesn’t feel right to me. | 感觉不对 |
[24:38] | Is that in any way vague? | 说清楚了吗 |
[24:41] | No. You made the right call. | 没有 你做了对的决定 |
[24:44] | Stay on that ship and keep me in the loop. | 留在舰上 随时汇报 |
[24:46] | Good work, Mr. Tyler. | 你做得很好 泰勒先生 |
[24:50] | Because of how little time we have, | 因为时间有限 |
[24:52] | I’m obligated to let you try this. | 我必须让你尝试一下 |
[24:54] | Either she knows more about the signals than she understands, | 要不她对信号的情报比她理解的多 |
[24:57] | or her lack of knowledge suggests | 或者她的情报的匮乏 |
[24:58] | they may have been created by the A.I. itself, | 意味着那可能是人工智能自己制造的 |
[25:00] | maybe to mislead or confuse us. | 可能是用来误导或是扰乱我们的 |
[25:02] | Or there is a third variable we have yet to realize. | 或者还有我们没有意识到的第三种变量 |
[25:05] | Which makes this conversation all the more pressing. | 这也使这次的谈话更紧迫了 |
[25:09] | “Time is out of joint. | “时代脱了节 |
[25:11] | O cursed spite, that I was born to set it right.” | 倒霉的我却要负起重整乾坤的责任” |
[25:14] | Hamlet. | 哈姆雷特 |
[25:16] | Hell yeah. | 太对了 |
[25:18] | Energize. | 传送 |
[25:40] | No. | 不 |
[25:45] | No. | 不 |
[25:48] | This is like a dream. | 这像是梦境 |
[25:50] | Did you delete the archive? | 你删除档案了吗 |
[25:54] | Did you destroy it? | 你毁掉了吗 |
[25:56] | We couldn’t. | 我们没成功 |
[25:58] | But we’re finding a solution. | 但我们在寻找解决办法 |
[25:59] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[26:02] | This is why I told him to let me go. | 所以我才让他放了我 |
[26:08] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:10] | It’s been 20 years. | 已经二十年了 |
[26:13] | Talk to me. | 和我说话啊 |
[26:15] | – Is Dad…? – Stop. | -爸爸 -住嘴 |
[26:17] | People think time is fragile. | 人们认为时间是易碎的 |
[26:20] | Precious. Beautiful. | 珍贵的 美丽的 |
[26:24] | Sand in an hourglass, all that. | 沙漏里的沙子 所有那些 |
[26:27] | But it’s not. | 但时间不是这样 |
[26:29] | Time is savage. It always wins. | 时间很凶恶 总是获胜 |
[26:33] | So this… is meaningless. | 所以这 毫无意义 |
[26:38] | No, this matters. | 不 这很重要 |
[26:42] | You and me, here. | 你和我 在这里 |
[26:45] | Now matters. | 现在就很重要 |
[26:50] | I know you’re asking yourself | 我知道你在自问 |
[26:52] | how, after, after all these years | 梦想有个母亲 |
[26:53] | of wishing for a mother, | 这么多年以后 |
[26:54] | you could, you could give her up, | 在她终于再次出现时 |
[26:56] | now that she’s finally reappeared? | 你可以放弃她吗 |
[26:58] | How could I? | 我怎么可以 |
[27:01] | Easy. | 简单 |
[27:04] | Neither of us has a choice. | 我们都没得选 |
[27:07] | So you want to have this conversation one day, | 所以你想有朝一日 |
[27:08] | the right way? | 我们可以认真谈谈吗 |
[27:10] | Get me out of here. | 那就放我出去 |
[27:12] | I need to try again to alter the timeline. | 我需要再试试改变时间线 |
[27:15] | You reached out to Dad and me through space and time. | 你穿越时空联络到了爸爸和我 |
[27:19] | You never gave up on us. | 你从未放弃过我们 |
[27:21] | Why are you giving up on me now? | 为什么你现在要放弃我了 |
[27:23] | Haven’t you learned anything from those failures? | 你没从那些挫败中学到什么吗 |
[27:26] | My God! The stubbornness! | 天哪 真是顽固不化 |
[27:28] | Where do you think I got it from, Mom? | 你觉得我是从哪里学到的 母亲 |
[27:31] | It’s what kept you going when you thought | 顽固正是你以为自己在宇宙中孤立无援时 |
[27:33] | you were all alone in the universe. | 坚持下去的力量 |
[27:35] | You were going to get back to your family. | 你会回到家人身边 |
[27:38] | To me. | 到我身边 |
[27:40] | I am standing right here. | 我就站在这里 |
[27:42] | Right now. | 就在此时 |
[27:44] | I don’t know what you’ve been telling yourself | 我不知道这些年你是如何 |
[27:45] | all these years, but I let you go a long time ago. | 说服自己的 但我很久以前就放弃你了 |
[27:50] | I had to. | 我不得不这样做 |
[27:52] | I’ve seen you die a hundred times. | 我见你丧命了数百次 |
[27:54] | And I’ll see you die a hundred more. | 我还会见你再死数百次 |
[27:57] | That is my life and my prison. | 这是我的人生 我的牢狱 |
[28:02] | I can’t hope anymore. | 我没法再抱有希望了 |
[28:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[28:07] | There’s only the bigger picture now. | 现在只有大局为重 |
[28:11] | Nothing else. | 别的不值一提 |
[28:31] | How much longer until the containment field fails? | 隔离场还有多久失效 |
[28:35] | 43 minutes. We’ve increased power to the field, | 43分钟 我们加强了能量注入 |
[28:38] | but the gravitational pull on Dr. Burnham and the suit | 但博翰博士和护甲承受的引力 |
[28:41] | is also increasing. | 也在增强 |
[28:42] | We could give you guys more power. | 我可以给你们更多能量 |
[28:44] | Would that make a difference? | 会有效果吗 |
[28:45] | I’m channeling my inner Isaac Newton, and I’m sorry to say, | 我心怀艾萨克·牛顿 惭愧地讲 |
[28:50] | it wouldn’t, equal and opposite reactions being what they are. | 这并没法抵消或是逆转这种事态 |
[28:53] | Dr. Burnham has been focused on trying to destroy the Sphere. | 博翰博士专注于毁掉球体 |
[28:56] | Perhaps there is a reason she has thus far failed. | 也许她目前为止没有成功是有原因的 |
[28:59] | You think we’re going about this the wrong way? | 你认为我们的角度错了吗 |
[29:01] | Fourth century Earth philosopher Lao Tze said, | 四世纪的地球哲学家老子说过 |
[29:04] | “Water is the softest thing, yet it can penetrate mountains.” | “水至柔 但滴水穿石” |
[29:07] | An illustrative truth. What appears immutable | 很有意义的真理 表面上不可变的事物 |
[29:11] | a mountain, the Sphere, time. | 山峦 球体 时间 |
[29:14] | In this case, I wonder if time itself may provide the answer. | 在这里 我在想会不会时间本身能给我们答案 |
[29:16] | Instead of fighting time, we go with it. | 我们不抵抗时间 我们遵从它 |
[29:19] | Stop trying to destroy the Sphere, | 不要试图毁掉球体 |
[29:20] | and merge it right into the river of time itself. | 而是让它融入时间的河流 |
[29:22] | You mean send it so far into the future | 你是说把它送到遥远的未来 |
[29:24] | it can’t do us any harm? | 这样它就不会伤害我们了吗 |
[29:26] | I collected sensor data from Dr. Burnham | 博翰博士刚到时 |
[29:28] | when she first arrived. | 我收集了传感器数据 |
[29:30] | The Red Angel suit has | 红色天使护甲 |
[29:31] | almost limitless quantum computational power. | 拥有几乎无限的量子计算能力 |
[29:34] | – Literally infinite storage. – Meaning… | -绝对无限的储量 -说明 |
[29:37] | you can transfer the Sphere archive into the suit, | 你可以把球体档案转移到护甲中 |
[29:40] | program a destination beyond Dr. Burnham’s anchor point | 设置目的地超过博翰博士的锚点 |
[29:42] | and let the wormhole take it forever? | 让虫洞永远把它吸进去吗 |
[29:44] | Perpetual infinity. | 永久的无穷 |
[29:46] | Control will never get the data in order to evolve. | 管控永远拿不到用来进化的数据 |
[29:49] | But my mother is connected to the future, just like the suit. | 但我母亲也与未来连接起来了 和护甲一样 |
[29:53] | – What happens to her? – To sever your mother | -她会怎样 -把你母亲 |
[29:55] | from her space-time requires the energy equivalent of… | 拖离她的时空需要 |
[29:59] | a supernova. | 与超新星同等的能量 |
[30:01] | But we do have another… | 但我们确实有 |
[30:04] | massive source of exotic energy. | 另一种大量的外来能源 |
[30:06] | The dark matter particles. | 暗物质粒子 |
[30:08] | We may be able to modify a transporter enhancer | 我们也许可以用暗物质 |
[30:11] | with dark matter. | 修改传送增益器 |
[30:12] | Yes, to pierce the timestream long enough | 没错 用来切开时间流足够长的时间 |
[30:14] | to lock on Dr. Burnham and beam her into our space-time. | 来锁定博翰博士 把她传送到我们的时空 |
[30:18] | Permanently. | 永远留在这里 |
[30:21] | I like science. | 我爱科学 |
[30:25] | They would send the suit into the future | 他们要把护甲送到未来 |
[30:27] | and allow Dr. Burnham to remain. | 并把博翰博士留下 |
[30:30] | We cannot allow that. | 我们不能允许这种事 |
[30:32] | Dr. Burnham. | 博翰博士 |
[30:34] | You’re truly threatened by her. | 你真的被她威胁到了 |
[30:36] | And why aren’t you? | 你为何没有 |
[30:38] | You’ve always held a superior note | 你一直都高人一等 |
[30:39] | because you exist in two different universes. | 因为你存在于两个不同的宇宙 |
[30:42] | This woman exists across time. | 这个女人存在于不同的时间 |
[30:45] | She’s seen how you’ve lived, how you’ll die. | 她目睹了你的生与死 |
[30:47] | She… is the definition of power you once were. | 她定义了能量 就像你之前一样 |
[30:50] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[30:52] | Shoot all of that data into the future | 把所有数据发射到未来 |
[30:53] | in hopes that nothing will find it | 希望没人发现它 |
[30:55] | poses an unacceptable risk to the larger mission. | 给大局蒙上了不可接受的风险 |
[31:01] | Interesting turn of phrase. | 有趣的措辞 |
[31:02] | A mission you should understand in your bones. | 这使命你应该打心底里明白 |
[31:06] | You want her gone. | 你想让她消失 |
[31:07] | Yes, and so do you. | 对 你也是 |
[31:09] | There is nothing she hasn’t witnessed. | 不存在她没有目睹过的事 |
[31:10] | There is nothing she does not have, | 不存在她没拥有的物 |
[31:13] | including Burnham’s devotion. | 包括博翰的忠诚 |
[31:14] | She has supplanted you, Commander, | 她已取代了你 中校 |
[31:16] | and she will supplant you in every incarnation. | 她也会取代你的所有化身 |
[31:19] | And Tyler? | 泰勒呢 |
[31:20] | He has limits. | 他有局限 |
[31:24] | You do not. | 而你没有 |
[31:26] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:27] | If I place this near the Angel suit, | 如果我把这个放置在天使护甲附近 |
[31:29] | we can steal Discovery’s data transfer | 我们就能不为人知地截取 |
[31:31] | without their knowledge. | 发现号的数据传输 |
[31:33] | And once the download is complete, | 下载完毕后 |
[31:35] | this amplifier will self-destruct, | 这个放大器就会自毁 |
[31:37] | destroying the time suit | 摧毁时间护甲 |
[31:39] | and Dr. Burnham. | 和博翰博士 |
[31:41] | As a Terran… | 你是人族 |
[31:43] | you should be able to see the logic. | 应该明白其中的逻辑 |
[31:45] | And if she is who she claims to be… | 如果她真的是自称的那个人 |
[31:47] | Then you are still | 那你就只是 |
[31:48] | only the second most powerful woman in the universe. | 这个宇宙中第二强大的女人 |
[31:52] | Is that who you want to be? | 你想屈居第二吗 |
[32:00] | Contact me once you’ve placed the device, | 放置好设备后联络我 |
[32:03] | so I can begin the upload. | 我好开始上传 |
[32:21] | What are you doing, Christopher? | 你在干什么 克里斯托弗 |
[32:25] | Michael, what are they planning? | 迈克 他们在计划什么 |
[32:26] | They’re transferring the Sphere data to your suit. | 他们正在把球体的数据传输到你的护甲中 |
[32:32] | Which they will then send into the future. | 然后他们要把护甲送到未来 |
[32:35] | They think that’s the way to protect us all. | 他们认为那是保护我们所有人的办法 |
[32:39] | Are you here to kill me, Philippa? | 你是来杀我的吗 菲利帕 |
[32:40] | Would I tell you if that were the case? | 如果是的话 我会告诉你吗 |
[32:43] | No. | 不是的 |
[32:44] | I just want to talk to you privately | 我只是想私下和你聊聊 |
[32:47] | and see up close | 并且近距离看看 |
[32:48] | the woman Michael has mourned for 20 years. | 迈克悼念了20年的女人 |
[32:52] | I’ve seen you sacrifice yourself for her, | 我看过你为她牺牲自己 |
[32:55] | surrendering your own life without a moment’s hesitation. | 没有一刻迟疑地舍弃自己的生命 |
[32:59] | I thank you for that. | 为此我感谢你 |
[33:01] | You have obviously confused me | 很明显你把我 |
[33:02] | with my sentimental prime-universe counterpart. | 和我多愁善感的主宇宙副本混淆了 |
[33:06] | I’m Terran. | 我是人族 |
[33:08] | Self-sacrifice is not our way. | 自我牺牲不是我们的做法 |
[33:10] | I know exactly who you are | 我很清楚你是谁 |
[33:13] | and what you’re capable of. | 还有你能做出什么 |
[33:15] | I doubt I would sacrifice my life to save the galaxy. | 我不觉得自己会牺牲生命拯救星系 |
[33:18] | You’d be surprised what you’d do for the people you love. | 你根本预料不到 自己会为所爱的人做什么 |
[33:23] | Quite the feat of engineering: | 杰出的工程壮举 |
[33:27] | simple, | 简单 |
[33:28] | elegant, | 优雅 |
[33:29] | yet incredibly powerful. | 但却惊人地强大 |
[33:32] | The suit is DNA-strand encoded. | 护甲锁定了DNA链 |
[33:35] | It won’t operate for just anyone, | 不是每个人都能操作 |
[33:37] | in case you were thinking of taking it for a spin. | 免得你想穿上出去转一圈 |
[33:39] | I get my thrills in other ways. | 我另有寻求刺激的途径 |
[33:42] | But time travel must be an elixir of some kind. | 但时间旅行一定是某种灵药 |
[33:46] | Intoxicating enough to make one forget about domestic matters. | 让人沉醉到把家庭琐事抛到脑后 |
[33:50] | A child, perhaps? | 比如一个孩子 |
[33:56] | Your mother didn’t teach you how to look but not touch, I see. | 看来你母亲没教你只看不碰 |
[34:00] | My mother taught me many different things in our universe. | 在我们的宇宙里 我母亲教了我很多不同的事情 |
[34:03] | Above all, | 最重要的是 |
[34:04] | she taught me to survive. | 她教了我活下去 |
[34:10] | We’re at five percent. | 百分之五了 |
[34:12] | Six percent. | 百分之六 |
[34:13] | Seven percent. | 百分之七 |
[34:16] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[34:17] | Sphere data. Yes. | 球体数据 对 |
[34:20] | Monitor it for me. | 替我看着点 |
[34:22] | We leave orbit the moment it’s complete. | 下载完毕后我们立即脱离轨道 |
[34:28] | So we’ve met. | 我们见过面了 |
[34:31] | Most people say “I’m pleased we’ve met.” | 大多数人会说”很高兴我们见面了” |
[34:33] | Most people are predictable. | 大多数人都可被预料 |
[34:36] | Philippa, I want your word on something, | 菲利帕 我想让你承诺一件事 |
[34:39] | mother to mother. | 母亲之间的承诺 |
[34:44] | I rarely make promises. | 我鲜少做出承诺 |
[34:46] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才请求你 |
[34:49] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[34:52] | Promise me you’ll take care of her. | 向我承诺你会照顾她 |
[34:53] | Perhaps you’ll find a way to look after her yourself. | 也许你会想办法自己照顾她 |
[34:56] | Not as long as the A.I. exists. | 只要那个人工智能存在就不可能 |
[34:58] | It considers me an unacceptable risk to the larger mission. | 它认为我对大局来说是不可接受的风险 |
[35:02] | It poses an unacceptable risk to the larger mission. | 给大局蒙上了不可接受的风险 |
[35:14] | I wondered why we lost our feed. | 不知为什么我们的信号中断了 |
[35:15] | Technology can be so unreliable. | 技术真是信不过 |
[35:18] | Have fun with… whatever that is. | 好好玩吧 不管那是什么 |
[35:21] | When were you planning to tell me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[35:22] | you were downloading the Sphere data into my suit? | 你们在往我的护甲里下载球体数据 |
[35:24] | It’s a radical idea, I know, but… | 我知道这是个激进的想法 但是 |
[35:26] | It’s a brilliant plan. I’ll be able to safeguard | 这是个绝妙的计划 这样我就可以 |
[35:28] | – the archive in perpetuity now. – No, Mom. | -永远保护档案了 -不 妈妈 |
[35:32] | You won’t have to give up your life. | 你不用放弃你的人生 |
[35:34] | We modified the transporters | 我们改造了传送机 |
[35:35] | to beam you permanently into the present. | 可以把你永久传送到当前的时间点 |
[35:38] | We’ll send the suit into a future | 我们会把护甲送到 |
[35:39] | where Control can never reach you. | 管控不能触及的未来 |
[35:42] | No. | 不行 |
[35:43] | If your plan fails, Control wins. | 如果你们的计划失败 管控就赢了 |
[35:46] | There’ll be no one there to stop it. | 那时就没人能阻止它了 |
[35:48] | We can’t take that risk. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[35:50] | This will not fail. | 这个计划不会失败 |
[35:52] | I need you to hear me: | 我需要你听我说 |
[35:54] | I am not losing you again. | 我不要再次失去你了 |
[36:01] | Why are you contacting me on a secure channel? | 你为什么通过安全频道联络我 |
[36:03] | How much data has been transferred to our ship? | 有多少数据传输到我们舰上了 |
[36:08] | 22% 22%. | |
[36:10] | This is about Leland, isn’t it? | 你想说利兰的事 对吗 |
[36:12] | What I’m about to tell you | 我即将告诉你的事 |
[36:14] | is the first real test of our relationship, Mr. Tyler. | 是对我们间关系的第一个真正考验 泰勒先生 |
[36:17] | Betray me, | 背叛我的话 |
[36:19] | and I’ll live long enough to hunt you down | 无论花多长时间我都会找到你 |
[36:21] | and kill you slowly. Understood? | 然后慢慢杀死你 明白了吗 |
[36:24] | I’ve been killed before, Georgiou. | 我已经死过了 乔久 |
[36:26] | You’re just telling me I’ll have time to enjoy the scenery. | 你只是在跟我说这回我能好好享受 |
[36:46] | I’ve retrofitted these pattern enhancers with dark matter. | 我用暗物质改装了这些波形增强器 |
[36:49] | That should provide enough energy to beam Dr. Burnham | 应该能提供足够的能量把博翰博士 |
[36:52] | out of her native space-time into ours. | 从她所属的时空传送到我们的时空 |
[36:55] | But we only have enough power | 但能量只够我们 |
[36:57] | for one attempt. | 尝试一次 |
[36:58] | So, theoretically, this should work. | 理论上 应该能成功 |
[37:00] | It will work. | 一定会成功 |
[37:02] | Then we shut off the containment field | 之后我们把隔离场关闭 |
[37:04] | and let the suit take the data away forever. | 让护甲把数据永远带走 |
[37:08] | Time’s not on our side, Michael. | 时间在和我们对着干 迈克 |
[37:11] | Mom, whether you like it or not, I’m gonna save you from this. | 妈妈 不管你愿不愿意 我都要从中救你 |
[37:15] | Mostly I’m gonna save you from yourself. | 主要是从你自己手中救你 |
[37:33] | I remember the white dress you wore the day you graduated. | 我还记得你毕业那天穿的白裙子 |
[37:43] | How could you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:44] | I watched you | 我在看你 |
[37:46] | when you first beamed aboard the Shenzhou with Sarek. | 你最初和沙瑞克一起传送到神舟号上的时候 |
[37:52] | When you finally learned the Vulcan salute from Spock as a child. | 你小时候终于跟斯波克学会瓦肯举手礼的时候 |
[37:59] | When you were alone and crying | 你独自哭泣 |
[38:01] | because all the other Vulcan children had rejected you. | 因为其他所有瓦肯儿童都排斥你的时候 |
[38:05] | I was there when you read Alice in Wonderland | 你11岁生日大声地 |
[38:08] | out loud to yourself on your 11th birthday, | 给自己读《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 |
[38:11] | pretending to read it to your father | 假装是读给你父亲和我的时候 |
[38:14] | and to me. | 我在 |
[38:16] | I heard you, baby. I heard you. | 我听到了 宝贝 我听到了 |
[38:21] | And when that creature came for you on Vulcan, | 瓦肯星上那个生物冲向你的时候 |
[38:23] | I was there. | 我在 |
[38:25] | I have been there through all those moments and so many more. | 所有这些 还有许许多多的时刻 我都在 |
[38:31] | Seeing you gave me strength and resolve. | 看着你给了我力量和决心 |
[38:35] | Seeing you reminded me of what I was fighting to save. | 看着你让我想起是为了什么在抗争 |
[38:40] | I have been fighting for you, Michael. | 我一直在为你而抗争 迈克 |
[38:45] | To get back here to you. | 为了回到你身边 |
[38:50] | But I can’t come home now, honey. | 但我现在不能回家 亲爱的 |
[38:53] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[38:58] | Not until this thing is gone forever. | 等彻底除掉这个东西才行 |
[39:29] | Oh, Mom… | 妈妈 |
[39:39] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[39:40] | The data transfer’s stopped. | 数据传输停止了 |
[39:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:42] | Now go find out what Leland does in the dark. | 现在去查清楚利兰背地里在干什么 |
[39:45] | Say please. | 说”请” |
[40:30] | You won’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[40:31] | Leland said the same thing. | 利兰说了一样的话 |
[40:40] | Commander Stamets is ready, sir. | 斯塔麦兹中校准备好了 长官 |
[40:42] | – Prepare to transport… – Captain. | -准备传送… -舰长 |
[40:43] | Priority message from the Section 31 ship. | 31区星舰发来优先信息 |
[40:45] | On-screen. | 放到屏幕上 |
[40:54] | Leland. | 利兰 |
[41:05] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[41:30] | I can beam them now, Captain. | 我现在就能传送他们 舰长 |
[41:32] | They’re Dr. Burnham’s only defense. | 他们是博翰博士仅有的防卫 |
[41:35] | Captain, we have a problem. | 舰长 有麻烦了 |
[41:36] | It’ll have to wait. Dr. Culber, Dr. Pollard, | 等会再说 寇波医生 波拉德医生 |
[41:38] | – stand by for incoming wounded. – Sorry, Captain, this cannot wait. | -准备接收伤员 -抱歉 舰长 不能等了 |
[41:40] | The Section 31 ship is diverting our data transfer. | 31区星舰在转移我们的数据传输 |
[41:43] | How much Sphere data have they downloaded? | 他们下载了多少球体数据 |
[41:47] | 37% thus far. | 目前下载了37% |
[41:49] | Captain, gravity is fluctuating wildly. | 舰长 引力大幅波动 |
[41:51] | The field can’t hold much longer. | 隔离场支撑不了多久了 |
[41:55] | He’s taking the Sphere data. | 他在夺取球体数据 |
[41:56] | Drop the containment field. I’ll go back and stop him. | 降下隔离场 我回到过去阻止他 |
[41:59] | We’re not going to do that. | 我们不会那么做 |
[42:14] | – No! – Mom, stay down. | -不 -妈妈 别起来 |
[42:20] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[42:29] | Come on, I got you, I got you. | 来吧 我扶住你了 |
[42:31] | Come on, over– come here. | 来吧 这边走 |
[42:37] | Captain, we cannot stop the data transfer. | 舰长 我们无法阻止数据传输 |
[42:39] | How much data has he downloaded now? | 他下载多少数据了 |
[42:40] | 45% 46% 45%. 46. | |
[42:42] | The transfer speed is increasing. | 传输速度在提升 |
[42:50] | Can we still pull my mom into our timestream? | 还能把我妈妈拉到我们的时间流里吗 |
[42:52] | He destroyed the control station. | 他把控制台毁了 |
[42:54] | You need to destroy the containment field. | 你们得破坏隔离场 |
[42:56] | Without the suit, he cannot take the data. | 没有护甲 他就拿不到数据 |
[42:58] | If we do that, you get yanked back. | 如果我们那么做 你就会被拉回去 |
[43:00] | And then you don’t have a suit to navigate the timestream. | 而且你没有能在时间流里穿行的护甲 |
[43:02] | He’ll kill her, Michael. | 他会杀了她的 迈克 |
[43:04] | At least this way she would have a chance. | 这样做她至少能有机会 |
[43:07] | The transfer’s being controlled by something within the facility. | 控制传输的东西就在设施内 |
[43:10] | Come up with another solution. | 想别的办法 |
[43:11] | We haven’t come this far to lose everything now. | 事到如今 我们不能功亏一篑 |
[43:23] | If we each shoot one of the discs, | 如果我们每人对着一个圆盘射击 |
[43:26] | the power disruption will release the containment field. | 能量干扰就能解除隔离场 |
[43:29] | You have to let me go, Michael. | 你必须让我走 迈克 |
[43:31] | It’s the only way each of us has a chance to survive. | 只有这样我们两人才有机会活下去 |
[43:39] | I’ll find you, Mom. | 我会找到你的 妈妈 |
[43:42] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[43:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:50] | I love you, too, baby girl. | 我也爱你 宝贝女儿 |
[43:56] | Ready. | 准备 |
[43:58] | Now. | 开枪 |
[44:43] | Burnham to Discovery. | 博翰呼叫发现号 |
[44:44] | Four to beam up. | 传送四人 |
[44:47] | Then blow this place to hell. | 然后把这地方炸烂 |
[44:50] | – Landing party on board, Captain. – Fire torpedoes. | -先遣队登舰 舰长 -发射光子鱼雷 |
[44:52] | Aye, sir. Firing torpedoes. | 是 长官 发射光子鱼雷 |
[45:04] | Direct hit, sir. | 直接命中 长官 |
[45:05] | The Essof facility has been destroyed. | 伊索夫设施被摧毁了 |
[45:08] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[45:09] | I detected a transporter signal from the surface | 我探测到从地面到31区星舰的 |
[45:12] | to the Section 31 ship. | 传送信号 |
[45:14] | Damn it. Lock on a pursuit course. | 该死 锁定追踪航线 |
[45:17] | They’ve masked their warp signature, sir. | 他们掩盖了曲速信号 舰长 |
[45:19] | There’s no way to pursue. | 没办法追踪 |
[45:21] | Captain, I’ve picked up a distress beacon | 舰长 我收到了一个逃生舱发出的 |
[45:23] | from an escape pod. One life sign. | 求救信号 一个生命迹象 |
[45:26] | Identified as Ash Tyler. | 识别为阿什·泰勒 |
[45:29] | When the timestorm passes, | 等时间风暴过去后 |
[45:31] | I’ll come back for you, baby girl. | 我会回来找你的 宝贝女儿 |
[45:33] | For you and your father. | 回来找你和你父亲 |
[45:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[45:46] | Leland received 54% of the Sphere data. | 利兰接收了54%的球体数据 |
[45:49] | Significant, | 很可观 |
[45:50] | but as the captain has stated, we will continue the fight. | 但就像舰长所说的 我们会继续抗争 |
[46:01] | She was right. | 她说的对 |
[46:06] | What fight are we supposed to be continuing, Spock? | 我们还要怎么抗争 斯波克 |
[46:09] | Everything we try fails. | 我们所有的尝试都失败了 |
[46:13] | Now, with no suit… | 如今没了护甲 |
[46:16] | no time crystal… | 没了时间晶体 |
[46:20] | it’ll always be one step ahead of us. | 它总会领先我们一步 |
[46:24] | Respectfully, Dr. Burnham was incorrect. | 恕我直言 博翰博士说的不对 |
[46:28] | Now does matter. | 现在是有意义的 |
[46:33] | What happened before no longer exists. | 过去发生过的已不复存在 |
[46:37] | What will happen next has not yet been written. | 未来会发生的尚未成定论 |
[46:40] | We have only now. | 我们只有现在 |
[46:44] | That is our greatest advantage. | 这是我们最大的优势 |
[46:50] | What we do now here in this moment | 现在我们在这一刻所做的事 |
[46:54] | has the power to determine the future. | 有决定未来的力量 |
[46:57] | Instinct and logic together. | 直觉和逻辑联合 |
[47:01] | That is how we will defeat Control in the battle to come. | 在即将到来的斗争中 我们就要这样战胜管控 |
[47:06] | We will find a way. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[47:09] | All of history can change with our next move. | 我们的下一步可以改变一切历史 |
[47:21] | The board is yours, Michael. | 该你了 迈克 |